[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1428: Dance Forever Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 470
Thread images: 73

File: Jumpchain Intro PDF.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Jumpchain Intro PDF.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>52568296
>>
Hey, /jc.

Query - are there perks that make me a desirable candidate for magical items? For example, something to get the Lantern RIng to seek me out.
>>
>>52578823
I think one of the Kamen Rider jumps has something like that, there is also EX collector From fate
>>
What are some good intangibility perks that aren't "density manipulation" and aren't in Worm?
>>
>>52578876
ghost from Justice league dark, or forgotten realms.
>>
>>52578876
Danny Phantom ghost or half ghost.
>>
>>52578823
I think there are perks that make you plot important, like The Once & Future King from Merlic BBC, or that Legend perk from Wind Waker? They make the world's "plot" automatically consider you to be an important character.
You could tack "Use Any Item" from Overlord LN onto it in addition to that, which would allow you to be able to automatically use magic items that normally have to choose their wielder or something.

I don't know of any perks that would cause them to SPECIFICALLY seek you out over other potential candidates, though.

>>52578876
X-Men Movies has a Phasing power.
>>
>>52578913
Who made that jump, anyway? It's kinda OTB'y.
>>
>>52578954
It's a Wakfu jump.

Ergo, it's shit.
>>
Hey SMTAnon, do the weird heat blades you can create using THE EARTH Gimmick from Duel Monsters - the Heroes count as Weapons for the purposes of Imports? I notice in the art the blades are being projected out of handles. If not, could I instead project the blades around weapons that I am already wielding?
>>
File: image.gif (563KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
563KB, 500x280px
>>52578782
>Dance Forever Edition
>>
>>52578876
Generic Creepypasta has Intangible as a perk.

Exalted has Dematerialize (mostly infernals or god-blooded from mortals, not sure if the other two can do that).

Ben10 if you go Ectonurite.

Also basically any jump with ghost powers.
>>
File: n2kjVPU.png (6KB, 240x242px) Image search: [Google]
n2kjVPU.png
6KB, 240x242px
Jumpers! What's the most niche skill you've taken the time to master?
>>
>>52578977
Sure. On the Import thing, I mean.
>>
>>52579028
Calligraphy
>>
>>52579034
Alright cool. Thanks.
>>
>>52579028
Tea-making. I was Iroh's best friend because of that.
>>
>>52579028
read that as "crotch-walker"

Chicken Sexing. I ran a farm a few times.
>>
If I went to Soul Eater as a Monster Cat after Castlevania, would Power if Dominance apply to all of my souls or just one?
>>
>>52579191
All nine, presumably.
>>
>>52578972
It's an outlier /and/ one of the oldest.
>>
>>52579191
Probably all? I honestly see no reason why it wouldn't, unless you don't consider the other souls to really be yours for some reason.
>>
>>52579191
None, having your soul injured counts as consent.
>>
>>52579215
Can you maybe not?
>>
>>52579215
Nice memes bro.
>>
>>52579028
Fire Eating.
>>
>>52579028
Brainfuck
>>
>>52579203
What's it an outlier of?

It's a Wakfu jump. That's all you need to know about it in terms of it's quality.
>>
Speaking of Soul Eater, are those huge city-sized souls actually representative of "soul-rendingand", or is it just something of an "aura"? If the former, do we have anything that would prevent that besides just keeping your soul weak?
>>
File: JC8.gif (1017KB, 500x728px) Image search: [Google]
JC8.gif
1017KB, 500x728px
>>52578876
Not exactly intangibility, but the thing Environmental Excursion from Bayonetta refers to has the added bonus of being able to manipulate things in the physical realm while you're in Limbo

>>52572902
>KHS

Shoot. My mistake, then.

Oh. Slightly different from what I remember being told by someone else.

>EoAE

I don't suppose you'd remember the name of those spells? I was a bit leary of involving D&D magic because of the whole opposite alignment=smite-compatible thing; not that strong enough goodness wouldn't be able to smite evil anyway but like you said-being slightly different from D&D evil seems worth it to hedge bets on Smite Evil.

>PPG

Definitely would be regulated, yes. I was thinking less of setting up a permanent fixture to it, and more opening and closing portals as needed.

Last I remember Muyo's ruling said merging their DNA was fine post-jump. Although beforehand I did splice angelic "DNA" (Splice and Dice, Bayonetta) into both fetus and Lilith biomass to make them extra-compatible with myself at the time.
>>
File: viper jack.jpg (28KB, 459x459px) Image search: [Google]
viper jack.jpg
28KB, 459x459px
>>52579257
You're literally beating a dead horse at this point. Add to that the fact that most of his work was far better than that (including the first Gauntlet people actually liked), and it's patently clear you're only doing this because he's not here to defend himself.

You already ran him out after making it look like everyone was just pretending to like him for two whole years so they could backstab him later. You already killed him. What more do you want?
>>
>>52579257
Usually Wakfu jumps are just forgettable, but DP leans towards somewhat bad.
>>
>>52579269
>soul-rendingand
*"soul-stuff".
>>
>>52579283
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPrUmViN_5c
>>
File: jc2.png (127KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
jc2.png
127KB, 500x281px
>>52579028
Elsewhere Coil shepherding
>>
>>52579285
>Red already ran him out
FTFY.
>>
>>52578823
The Path of Heaven, from Kamen Rider Kabuto. Makes you the Chosen One protagonist, that (among other things) is the preferred candidate for any powers seeking out a worthy wielder.
>>
>>52579348
Yes, keep throwing blame. Obviously anon is never the one at fault.

Kill yourself you... I can't even call you a faggot. That'd be an insult to proper faggots.
>>
File: JC3.jpg (20KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
JC3.jpg
20KB, 704x396px
>>52579331
>in another 4 years, the '90s will be more than 2 decades away

Really makes me think
>>
>>52579348
They were actively friends since before /jc/ started, that doesn't make any sense.
>>
>>52579269
It's an aura. Your soul is still inside you, the sphere surrounding you is just a visual representation.
>>
>>52579371
It's a shitposter. Spite is the only thing that keeps him alive. Every time he's reported into oblivion, he dies a little more inside.
>>
>>52579382
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFz0bXXROmM
>>
>>52579386
It's another tactic.

Blaming Red for everything horrible that ever happens seems to be a popular shit-throwing tactic.
>>
>>52579396
Wouldn't that invigorate him? Since people are getting mad enough to report him?
>>
>>52579285
When jumpmakers leave they contribute to the thread in one more way, they became fuel for shitposting and hateposting
>>
>>52579438
>When low-quality jumpmakers leave
FTFY.
>>
>>52579382
How did you meege lilith and adam dna without triggering lose contidition in evangelion?
>>
>>52579269
It's an aura, and it is VERY hard to obtain. Keep in mind, that the beings who can put off that kind of aura are the heavy hitters of the Soul Eater world, Great Old Ones who are truly immortal so long as their madness lives on. So long as there is Fear, Asura will live. So long as there is Order, Death shall live (unless he purposely creates as successor, like with Asura and Death the Kid). These are beings with extremely powerful souls from the get go, who are thousands of years old and strong enough that their Madness can affect the entire planet. You won't have to worry about it.
>>
>>52579437
Not that anon, but you can't see reports.
So it's the opposite of a (You).
>>
>>52579438
Unless your Soanon. Left twice for increasingly pointless reasons and no one gives a fuck. Which is probably for the best.
>>
>>52579392
Does it provide any benefit at all, or is it just for aesthetics.
>>
File: jc4.jpg (63KB, 845x521px) Image search: [Google]
jc4.jpg
63KB, 845x521px
>>52579467
Alright, I don't get it. Is this a meme? I just explained it in >>52579283 and-

>checked 4plebs
>some cheeky cunt is impersonating me while gargling nonsense
>got all of the (You)s before being deleted

I ain't getting a trip so-heads up people, I either sort my filenames for easy access or they come out as numbers when I'm mobileposting.

>>52579398
I've never watched Stargate, come to think of it. Which seasons does it peak at?
>>
>>52579479
SoAnon, Wild Card, and Dirge are all synonyms for the same person. The shitposting for all of them is the same anyways
>>
>>52579500
Pretty sure it's just for aesthetics, I don't recall it ever being used directly. Sometimes a person's soul-bubble will appear when they're doing something impressive with their soul, but I can't think of any cases where the bubble itself did anything.
>>
>>52579573
You dont explain there though, splicing adam dna into a fetus is mixing adam and lilith. You are not actually explaining anything here. To be honest I am not convinced it wasn't you earlier.
>>
Ah, so not even some neat sensory ability?
>>
>>52579651
Meant for >>52579617
>>
>>52579573
>You must actively resist the urge to hunt down Lilith, or ADAM if you can sense its embryonic
form
>If you voluntarily unite with ADAM or Lilith, the Jump Concludes as if you had died
I'm assuming it's because you don't explain that you're trying not to merge with them. Or whether you're still doing this in the Evangelion jump or not. You're leaving some important details out.
>>
>>52579573
That no one even considered it might not be you says a lot, don't you think?
>>
>>52579651
You can sense things with your soul, sure. The soul bubble isn't related to it, though, we've got canon examples of people who have incredible sensory skills that don't have huge souls.
>>
File: s44564756.jpg (10KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
s44564756.jpg
10KB, 200x200px
>>52579479
It's because she was legitimately an unlikeable bitch. He can't cause a shitstorm over someone like that, people will just agree "Yeah we all hate her." It won't even piss her friends or fans off like it will with some others, she didn't have any. Basically bancho.
>>
File: JC7.gif (159KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
JC7.gif
159KB, 500x400px
>>52579635
Okay I think there's some sort of misunderstanding-in Evangelion, Adam IS a fetus during the most recent available timeline after blowing up because he tried to reclaim the Earth and got blown up by NERV interrupting him.

So I just chucked it and some Eve DNA into the Warehouse. Helped Shinji and Rei fight off SEELE's inevitable panic.

And then in the subsequent jump, performed the splices.

>not convinced it wasn't you earlier

Which deeply disturbs me, because whoever that is a) is quite clearly bullshitting, and b) appears to have been completely taken at face value.

Look, I've never tried this but-isn't there software out there that lets you track IPs? No idea how difficult that is, but I'm willing to bet nothing I post from shares an IP with him.

>>52579682
Ugh, point. Yeah, that's my bad then.

>>52579691
It makes me wonder whether memes are born from spite or vice versa, or if it's a chicken and egg thing yeah.
>>
>>52579651
>>52579693
It might represent the range where your Soul/Madness wavelength affects things? Since Death was concentrating his Madness of Order within the city in order to keep Asura from waking back up. Would explain why Asura's Madness of Fear was able to affect the entire world so (relatively) easily where normally the Madness of Order is a hard counter.
>>
>>52579729
*Lilith

And that's what happens when you wake up to this tomfoolery in the morning, and it's just starting to sink in.
>>
>>52579729
>Which deeply disturbs me, because whoever that is a) is quite clearly bullshitting, and b) appears to have been completely taken at face value.
And what does that say about you?
>>
Looking at the immortality options talk last thread made me wonder, how hard would it be to obtain Hero BBS immortality in-jump? I seem to remember it was supposed to be possible.
>>
File: Dredd Jump WIP 2017-04-06.pdf (725KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Dredd Jump WIP 2017-04-06.pdf
725KB, 1x1px
>>52576883
I see some structural problems with this jump. There should be more options then just being a judge, and a Drop In option should be a thing.

I thing a good solution here to to make Judge either a bonus origin or capstone booster. As in the other origins would be free. Being a Judge would cost CP and stack on top of them, either having it's own perk line, or enhance some of the Perks of the other backgrounds. Like A corrupt Judge would be a criminal/underside background plus Judge.

>Executioner – Veteran
This.. seems like it should be a drawback more then a perk.

>Grit and Grim
This should be able to change the world to be more or less grim based on your actions, not only making the world darker. You making the decision NOT to go dark and edgy making the world brighter, as long as you don't let the world break you.
>>
>>52579763
It is possible gods seem to give it to mages like candy. Only to heros though, and sometimes against their will.
>>
>>52579691
Don't be an asshole. If we want explanations, we need to explain things in return.

>>52579729
Yeah, even little details like that are really important. It's the same thing with the huge science terms you used, just try to look at it from an idiot's point of view and explain it that way.
>>
What are the best methods of achieving omnipotence?
>>
>>52579028
Soul Troubleshooting.
>>
>>52579818
>>52579729
I wasnt even here at the time but I find it funny that nobody even posited the chance it may not be garlock. Everyone just looked at it and said "yep that's him."
>>
File: duelmaster.gif (2MB, 230x173px) Image search: [Google]
duelmaster.gif
2MB, 230x173px
>>52579727
The best I can say about her is that I didn't really pay attention to anything she did and don't really give a shit either way.

In fact, I don't care so hard, I'm mostly just posting for the sake of sharing this gif.

I like it. I hope you like it too.
>>
>>52579727
I wouldn't go that far. When she wasn't throwing a fit over peanuts she was generally pleasant to talk too. I don't think she was totally unlikable although it's not like we were friends. I just don't care enough to defend someone who's not even here over a decision I didn't agree with in the first place.
>>
>>52579252
......why? for fun, or did you actually make anything with it?
>>
>>52579883
>jam a gun with a trading card

what
>>
File: Consider the Following.jpg (47KB, 719x720px) Image search: [Google]
Consider the Following.jpg
47KB, 719x720px
>>52579283

>KHS
On the subject of Slayers Magic. There are only a few types of spells that can be cast by a person no matter what. Astral Spells and White (But NOT Holy) Magic rely upon your own magic and that's it. Shamanism in general invokes local spirits of the world, by calling on general things "Flame, source of all Light and Heat...", through the use of Power Words. Incantationless magic is a bit harder, needing more mana per spell because you're bulling through the invoking of things with sheer mana. Black Magic in general is invoking one monster or another, Dragon Slave invokes Ruby Eyes.

In general you might wanna go for Astral/White Magic and spells made by Rei Magnus. The guy was a monster of a mage and he created entire branches of spells that needed only HUGE amounts of energy to cast. Other than that the various creations of Golems/Chimera/Warding Trinkets/etc don't invoke anything in particular.

>EoAE
Smite works by checking your personal stat sheet via interfacing with you on contact. Your alignment has little to do with it if you happen to have a implement or something that states (Counts as Evil Outsider) then your shit got hit, this is why Tieflings have such a bad rep as they all detect as Evil under proven magics. Your plan could put you in that category, intentions be damned.

>PPG
Are you saying you did something similar to what Gendo did? That's what I'm getting here.

>>52579763
In general it's achievable by normal human lifetimes, albeit one's with access to magic but yeah. Sage of the Forest dude managed it young IIRC. It comes in magic or divine gift flavors. Also it's hinted that you can turn into a dragon for about the same treatment.
>>
File: JC12.gif (378KB, 250x373px) Image search: [Google]
JC12.gif
378KB, 250x373px
>>52579818
Truth be told, that's something I'm really bad at overlooking. I've been told before sometimes while trying to parse (big idea) with (bigger idea) I forgot to mention the intervening steps on the way. Will keep in mine.

The shitpost is pretty funny, in hindsight. I swear the line's ripped from a Doctor Who episode-that one where he had to get the Sonic Screwdriver struck by lightning to defeat the Cult of Skaro, maybe?

>>52579860
I know, right?! If I ever DO decide to reverse the polarity of the pandaedric tachyon metasingularity manifold complex or whatever, I'm going to feel REALLY silly about all of this.

>>52579766
>Executioner

Agreed

>Grit and Grim

Seems like it's expanding the scope of the perk more than anything, so less sure about that

>>52579883
It's the fact that he has a spare card on his neck presumably as Plan B that gets me
>>
>>52579729
>because whoever that is a) is quite clearly bullshitting,
To be fair, when half of your combos rely on a lot of shit from Exalted (i.e. stupid bullshit excessive flowery language: the game), a lot of what you say also seems like bullshitting.
>>
>>52579842
The fun part of that is figuring it out yourself.
>>
>>52579947
>It's the fact that he has a spare card on his neck presumably as Plan B that gets me

Wrong. That's a locket that has a picture of his little brother in it
>>
>>52579766
>This.. seems like it should be a drawback more then a perk.
Nahhh, it seems fine as a perk.

Just needs a way to turn it off, when you don't want a bloody mess.
>>
Does it make me a bad person that I grabbed the Special Human drawback and ruined the world just so I could have more cp to buy stuff?
>>
>>52579947
Yo Garlock did you see >>52579946
>>
>>52580009
Depends on how you ruined the world. Also depends on how you fanwank drawbacks.
>>
>>52580009
The general answer to these kind of questions is that if you felt the need to ask then it's usually going against what your conscience believes is right.
There is no real objective morality outside of D&D so that decision lies in your hands
>>
File: JC13.jpg (7KB, 187x400px) Image search: [Google]
JC13.jpg
7KB, 187x400px
>>52579946
>Astral Spells and White

Noted, thanks. That's the Ra Tilt, right? That thing seem pretty neat. And thanks for the recommendation, but I think the whole thing is starting to look a bit finicky for a martial art and in the past I was given to believe it was very much an innate thing so-I think it might be simplest to just nix it from the combo.

>EoAE

Huh, I see. Unfortunately I don't know enough about D&D magic to guesstimate what specific spells might blend well with the combo.

>PPG

Effectively yes, but without a Rei as an intermediatory for the spliced and cloned Lilithian biomass. And post-jump, after conventional Instrumentality had been derailed.

>>52579996
But it looks like a children's car-

...of course it does. OF COURSE IT DOES.

>>52580018
I did, yes! I go into a temporary ADD fugue when posting sometimes because I like to address everything at once

>>52579949
That's. That's understandable.

I'm honestly surprised nobody's called me on the galaxy of sharks yet. Or did I explain that already? It's been a while, but I remember posting something that involved using To Call Form from S&S to draw on Shinmaic presences for wyld-forging.
>>
Fucking hell. Ranma Fanverse drawback, if retained, can be used to connect your Jumpchain to the Innortal Loops.
>>
>>52580066
There are less painful ways to end your chain, anon
>>
>>52580066
Alright, which Sber are you quoting this time.

Is this more of Record the Recording's bullshit? Or cliffc?

Could you just leave this shit over there next time instead of being a self-proclaimed delivery boy.
>>
>>52579573
>I've never watched Stargate, come to think of it. Which seasons does it peak at?
It depends on what you like. It changed overtime.
>>
>>52580066
If you were to do such a thing you deserve every bad thing that ever happens to you from that point forward.
I thought even the people with shit taste over here had better taste than this.
>>
>>52580082
Um, not him, but what about jumping shitty fanfiction makes him an SB-er?
>>
>>52579910
She never wasn't throwing fits, though.
>>
File: cosplay.jpg (274KB, 1756x994px) Image search: [Google]
cosplay.jpg
274KB, 1756x994px
>Reminder that soon we can collect the whole set.
>>
>>52580125
There were plenty of times. You must have missed them.
>>
>>52580117
Every time something like this comes up, it's usually homeboy running posts from Spacebattles, and it's always the same four or five people.

How do I know? Because I used to lurk SB until I got tired of a few people's shit.
>>
File: 1487634509847.jpg (67KB, 599x800px) Image search: [Google]
1487634509847.jpg
67KB, 599x800px
The fuck have you lot been doing today?
>>
>>52580063
>Ra Tilt
It's only you and Gaunlet who use the Astral version of Dragon Slave you know. I know for a fact he uses it to power up spells he embeds in his weapons, which would be like strapping a spiritual nuke on his sword if you ask me. However, yeah the Ra Tilt and Elmecka (Elmekia merely being a kingdom that made the spell) Lance don't rely on anything but your self.

>>52580066
Going to the Ranma Loops is death, unless you can survive a Ah My Goddess Server Reboot.
>>
>>52580168
To many memes. We overdosed.
>>
>>52580168
OAA tried ruining everything for everyone.
>>
>>52580063
>I'm honestly surprised nobody's called me on the galaxy of sharks yet. Or did I explain that already? It's been a while, but I remember posting something that involved using To Call Form from S&S to draw on Shinmaic presences for wyld-forging.
I don't think you ever explained that, no. Personally, I didn't ask because the sheer absurdity of it.

But you actually have a justification for going stupidly far beyond what Behemoths can be even at the N/A level?
>>
>>52580199
>But you actually have a justification for going stupidly far beyond what Behemoths can be even at the N/A level?
He's ASA.
>>
>>52580215
He's also here and can answer for himself.
>>
>>52580168
The same thing we do everyday, Heavens: try to take over the multiverse.
>>
>>52580220
You just need to have faith, anon
>>
>>52579947
>Seems like it's expanding the scope of the perk more than anything, so less sure about that
I just see that, and it reads like all you can do with it is make the world a worse place, why would you offer that as a perk?
Now if it was a genre filter based on your actions, it could be useful to more types of people. Even in setting, the grittiness is the unfortunate way it is, not some ideal anyone is striving for.
>>
>>52580168
Discussed some of your jumps' weaknesses over on SB.
>>
>>52580262
>SB

Creative Mode makes for excellent critique :^)
>>
>>52579920
Just for fun. Never tried it out IRL, so gave it a shot. Ended up making a simulated OS with it.
>>
>>52580168
Working on a Chain themed around a Troll Heiress (Sburb) travelling through and conquering the Multiverse. I tend to have difficulties actually committing to writing out full stories and such, so it's mostly just been considering build options and coming up with fun thematic elements and visual queues for said Heiress.
>>
>>52580215
So? Even the infinite possibility of the Wyld tops out at "only" things like Ishiika, aka the Grass-Cutter Scythe or the Cosmic Scorpion.

Behemoths simply don't get that large.
>>
>>52580066
Wait, wasn't there a no-crossover rule on that? Or is that the other one?
>>
>>52580284
Nah, just vanilla. And man, were there some yield points.
>>
File: kyubey.jpg (53KB, 500x749px) Image search: [Google]
kyubey.jpg
53KB, 500x749px
>>52579366
>Jumper goes to the DC/Marvel multiverses. Suddenly-
>PICK ME! PICK ME! NO PICK ME! NO ME! NO ME! ME! MEMEMEME!
>Jumper is rapidly buried in bling.
>>
File: jc25.png (49KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
jc25.png
49KB, 1280x800px
>>52580084
Space opera focusing on drama, but good visual effects are always a plus.

>>52580139
Wait, we are? Wasn't it an april fool?

>>52580168
Waking up to a bunch of unpleasant surprises, mostly.

How're you doing, Heavens? I've been meaning to ask-isn't the setting of FF1 a lot more standard fantasylike than, well, FF15's boyband paradise?

"Stop crying, start killing" is the best inspirational oneliner ever, though[/spoiler[

>>52580177
>Dragon Slave

Well I didn't know about Gaunlet but I ain't borrowing jack from some shifty demon thing when there's a perfectly good holy spell in the neighbourhood

>>52580199
I do, yes! Sorry for the delay, I've been trying to rummage through 4plebs for it but nothing seems to be turning up.

Since it doesn't seem to be turning up, there's a magical technique in Discworld that materialises the concept of something as the avatar of a concept for added supernatural oomph. The main example is horses, which is used by the wizards to make a chariot fly. It was ALSO used by Tiffany Aching to trap give an immortal, millions of years-old disembodied magic amplifying consciousness euthanasia by ushering it into death when it normally couldn't die.

I intended to use this spell along with To Treat With Spirits from S&S, in order to coax the Shinma and then channel their very essence (no pun intended) into my craftsmanship-using custom-tailored Shinmaic Circle Oneiromancies calibrated with FF6's Magitek Mastery if necessary into my own Valor-based weapon. It was sharks because I drew on Nishkriya the most.
>>
File: Ara11.jpg (220KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Ara11.jpg
220KB, 1600x1200px
>>52580168

Waiting for you bro, How was your day, not terrible I hope?
>>
File: JC9.jpg (33KB, 900x508px) Image search: [Google]
JC9.jpg
33KB, 900x508px
>>52580304
Missed this but-actually yes, the endgoal was to essentially reverse engineer and refluff Ishiika.

...wait. Wait, is Ishiika's Gunstar Autocthonica description greatly different from its' Graceful Wicked Masques description? Could've sworn it was mostly the same.

>>52580294
>Troll Heiress

Like the Condesce?

What was even her deal?
>>
>>52580168
It would /really/ be /extremely/ unfortunate if you were to choke on a grape or something.
>>
Hey OAA, are you still around? I have a question to ask related to the Van Helsing Jump. Don't worry, it's not related to Infectious Bite.
>>
>>52580356
Also, I am continously surprised by how weidly spoilers can glitch if you just put brackets the wrong way around
>>
>>52580362
It would be extremely fortunate if your mother disowned you too, but life isn't fair.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 6.png (467KB, 811x1221px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 6.png
467KB, 811x1221px
Howdy all! How have things been /JC?

>>52580215
>>52580304
You do know that once something enter N/A that just means that it has become immeasurable by the dot system and basically becomes ST Fiat right?

>>52580307
Nope that's the one in Naruto man.

>>52580325
Basically I'm in the same boat. White and Astral spec is good, granted the whole Slayers-magic fiat follows you and works thing might make such a thing moot but I think that's a houserule.

>>52580356
Gunstar plus sizes a few things because bigger-for-the-space-opera I think.
>>
>>52579937
>Implying that's any worse than using trading cards to determine the fate of the world

Also
>tfw a lot of card archetypes are one of a kind in setting, so you can't use them
>Unless you steal them, of course
No Blue-Eyes deck for you, is what I'm saying.
>>
>>52580325
>Wait, we are? Wasn't it an april fool?
The bait and switch was an April Fools joke.
But YJ_Anon is legit working on Batman The Animated Series and The Bee Movie.
And the Bee Movie is done now, got a small revision and uploaded on the Drive.

So a jumpable B:TAS should be coming 'any day now'
>>
File: JC12.png (263KB, 1280x536px) Image search: [Google]
JC12.png
263KB, 1280x536px
>>52580379
Gah. That would explain it, thanks. Although after a while terms like "galaxy" and "endless ocean too big to focus on anything smaller than a direction" when in-setting directions are EITHER narrative continuums OR essentially Elemental Planes significant enough to define cardinal constants in endless chaos-

-activates my almonds.

Anyway, yeah. I think I've spent most of this morning so far having my almonds activated.

Also honestly I just want as little to do with the Lord of Nightmares and anything tangentially relate to it as possible. That girl ain't right.
>>
>>52580424
>So a jumpable B:TAS should be coming 'any day now'
The lack of bees can only diminish its quality.
>>
So how do you think health bar perks actually look? Does the attack pass through you, does it bounce off, what?
>>
File: 1482992799179.jpg (64KB, 350x652px) Image search: [Google]
1482992799179.jpg
64KB, 350x652px
>>52580180
I noticed.
>>52580232
But...we do that every day. It's like one of the few things most of us have in common!

Except me. Ruling the multiverse requires effort. Why effort when you can nap all day.
>>52580262
I actually saw that a while ago. I've already said DxD's weakest bits are its item section. That said 'make it cheaper' for Holy Swords by themselves doesn't feel like a valid solution. Pricing this jump is a -fucking nightmare-.
>>52580322
>>52579366
What evil have I unleashed?!
>>52580294
That's pretty neat, actually. Uhm...try not to sweat writing out full epics when it comes to Jumpchain. Try short stories covering the highlights or notable bits.
>>52580325
Doing alright, just haven't been paying attention to /jc/ lately. It's basically a 'normal' DnD game made into a video game. It's more on the fantasyside than the sort of magitech aesthetics they went with later (though mechs and airships ARE a thing in ancient ruins...including...that one).

And I agree on that last bit.
>>52580338
Was going pretty well, can't complain. Got a few unfortunate wake-up calls, but this hasn't been the worst day ever. More like a really awkward Thursday.
>>52580362
Eh, I've heard worse. 1/10 there was an attempt.
>>
File: Kaiba1.png (238KB, 500x371px) Image search: [Google]
Kaiba1.png
238KB, 500x371px
>>52579883
>>52579937
>>52580397
On this tangent i feel like posting more kaiba
>>
>>52580325
That sounds more like it might an aspect of the Shinma, like Ishii-

>>52580356
Ishiika, yes. An aspect of Nishkriya.

And the Ishiika in Gunstar is very similar, differing mainly in that it's a bit bigger. (A nebula able to very slowly close a pincer around the daystar or grab planets, instead of a just being bigger than Creation and able to focus something the size of a direction at once.)

Still nowhere even /close/ to a Sharkverse.

>>52580379
>You do know that once something enter N/A that just means that it has become immeasurable by the dot system and basically becomes ST Fiat right?
That doesn't mean you can just say you automatically get something many orders of magnitude larger than ANYTHING seen in the setting.
>>
File: Kaiba2.png (194KB, 500x372px) Image search: [Google]
Kaiba2.png
194KB, 500x372px
>>52580449
Kaiba is probably the most extra person in the entire universe
>>
>>52577284
magical cure: D&D has Miracle and Wish. You may also get results (depending on cause) from Heal. Similar magic from other jumps may do the trick too.

fiat cure: there's a couple scattered across jumps. I think there's a golden apple that cures mental illnesses just by resting near it?

technological cure: any Sufficiently Advanced technological may be capable, depending on whether it is sufficiently Sufficiently Advanced. I'd guess Polity, Dahak and Eclipse Phase for example.
>>
>>52580435
However it works in the setting the perk is based off of presumably.
So the one in SAO it's all red lasermarks when you get penetrated and stuff like that.
>>
>>52580449
>>52580469
Reminder that Kaiba was going to kill himself in Duel Kingdom if he lost one more time to Yami Yugi. He's not exactly all there.
>>
is there any jump that has a decent ipod? or any kind of mp3-player style thing?
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 13.jpg (30KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 13.jpg
30KB, 225x350px
>>52580426
We've had that conversation before Garlock. LoN is not exactly what you depict it to be.

>>52580460
>That doesn't mean you can just say you automatically get something many orders of magnitude larger than ANYTHING seen in the setting.
Er I've already gone through this discussion and it breaks down at the point where someone says something like that and someone else, in this case I guess I'll do it, points out that via the power of the infinite Wyld yeah they can. You just have to be insanely strong enough to do it, which as far as I can tell Garlock was.
>>
>>52580356
The Condesce was the tyrannical ruler of the Troll race. She possessed the rarest of blood colours (Fuchsia), and is the longest lived of her people, having lived for centuries (possibly millennia?) She ruled not just through strength and fear, but due to her connection to an exceptionally powerful eldritch monster that lived within the waters of her home planet. Said monster possessed the ability to release a psychic scream capable of wiping out the entire Troll race, excluding those possessing Fuchsia blood, such as herself and any young Heiress's the might be alive. All trolls of Fuchsia blood (of which there are only a handful at any given time), share this connection to the Beast, basically forcing them to fight each other to the death for the favour of this Beast, and through it the control of the Troll race.

In my Heiress Chain, I took the Single Player Session drawback, and the reason it was a Single Player Session was because my Heiress (who had a few screws loose herself), provoked the Beast into killing off the entirety of the Troll race save her herself and the current Condesce, who was out with the Troll Fleet conquering far-off galaxies and races and such. This is also my explanation for why the Heiress also suffered from the Drawback that replaces the Black Queen in the Single Player Session with the Condesce. The Condesce basically came roaring back to Alternia after she realized what the Heiress had done, attempted to kill the Heiress, and then after the Heiress escaped, assumed control of all the shit behind the scenes in an attempt to impede and kill my Heiress.

She never succeeded, as I was able to use the abilities of my Space-themed Felt to teleport her way, WAY out of the way in open space, with no real way of making her way back to my Session to impede the Heiress any longer. It was a very anticlimactic "fight."
>>
>>52580449
Did you know the jump doesn't have an abridged series option? Shocking, I know.

By the way, would anyone complain if a chain that took the Domino City location started early enough to be around for the pre-duel monsters/season 0 stuff?

Also, using OOC shenanigans to fix that fourth Blue Eyes after Kaiba rips it up, is there going to be any consequences to that aside from a cheating-cheater pharaoh having a powerful card?
>>
>>52580531
Zootopia. The headphones even fit you regardless of ear shape and it has plenty of space.
>>
>>52580531
Any jump that takes place in the "real" world?
>>
File: Kaiba.png (799KB, 850x635px) Image search: [Google]
Kaiba.png
799KB, 850x635px
>>52580512
Well it IS Kaiba
>>
>>52579028
Falconry.
>>
>>52580561
His girlfriend is an ancient Egyptian peasant, and a dragon, AND a trading card.

Most jumpers probably feel a kinship with him.
>>
>>52580531
It was pretty much the first thing I tried to invent after getting a superscience perk.

Making one to your liking is pretty achievable as goals go.
>>
>>52580532
...Yes. Sure.

With a bit of materialising, summoning, and Oneiromancies, you can make a weapon bigger and stronger than the literal principle of violence, most powerful aspect of the thing that defines the concept of conflict itself.

Sure, whatever.

I'll just be rolling my eyes over here.

In all seriousness, it's already a stretch to even get something to match Ishiika as the absolute top-end of what the Wyld came up with

Also, consider that Graces can't be stronger than your relevant Virtue, so ASA's turning himself into a MAXIMUM VALOR madman by doing this.
>>
So a while ago we had talk of another jump similar to the gamer jump either being made or being added to said jump. Can someone tell me the name of the setting, and how that whole conversation ended?
>>
>>52580644
There's actually really strong grace boosting techniques out there.
You can get effective ratings of like 20+ with the right set up if you don't mind going crazy for a little bit.
>>
File: JC15.jpg (14KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
JC15.jpg
14KB, 720x480px
>>52580644
Now hold on, I NEVER said anything about it being bigger or stronger-just made in its' image. I was confused by the Gunstar description as per >>52580460, that's all. Keep those eyeballs steady, and take those words outta my mouth.

>spoiler

...I have no idea what you are possible implying.

I definitely haven't been feeling hot under the collar or INEXPLICABLY SHOUTED things since making the sharknado. Nor are my dreams full of alcohol and sharks screaming at me to JUST DO IT

>>52580536
Huh, that's pretty cool! I remember now, that thing was a Horroterror.

>>52580532
Indeed we have. And I reiterate: That thing being Azathoth in a wig and having a dick of a humanscale avatar is enough to trigger my Outer God racism.

>>52580531
The omniblade's a pretty nifty ipod, amongst other things
>>
>>52580650
Was it World Seed?
>>
>>52580650
If you're talking about what I think you are, then it was probably Life Howling, another work by the same author, as it may or may not be part of the same setting.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 8.png (78KB, 760x646px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 8.png
78KB, 760x646px
>>52580644
>In all seriousness, it's already a stretch to even get something to match Ishiika as the absolute top-end of what the Wyld came up with
>the Wyld
>Having a top-end
You do understand that the only reason they can't just use I Win/Easy Buttons is because everything of Shaping Defenses right?

>Dat Spoiler
Not going to disagree with that but he also apparently nicked a copy of a copy of the Unconquered Sun's stuff at some point.

>>52580693
Yeah and Fair Folk in general don't give any fucks, though some of the nice ones might. Going nuts for the Story is well inside their wishes most of the time anyway. Also he got Gunstar confused...

>>52580704
At least we can agree that your opinion is being colored a bit by that. You might wanna note the whole Sword at ten/whatever dots more often, keeping that in check would be nucking futs.
>>
File: Kagetora and Matsuri.jpg (158KB, 728x1092px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora and Matsuri.jpg
158KB, 728x1092px
>>52580738
>because everything of Shaping Defenses
I have no idea what even happened there. I meant because everything get's a Shaping Defense.
>>
>>52580377
Wow, so you can't say you're happy a jumpmaker's still doing alright now? This thread sometimes.
>>
File: Megalovaniadon, Flood of Valor.png (346KB, 610x359px) Image search: [Google]
Megalovaniadon, Flood of Valor.png
346KB, 610x359px
>>52580738
Ergh. Don't have to remind me, damn thing keeps destroying the storage worlds I use for it.

Also, found it-there's actually a pic out there that looks pretty much like how I envision the thing. Well, the front snout of the thing being deployed on a planet.
>>
>>52580758
Jumpmakers are a disease.
>>
>>52580758
>1/10, there was an attempt
>>
>>52580704
Fair, I suppose you didn't say stronger, no. But an universe of sharks would be bigger, simply because Ishiika's not that big?

Are we downgrading to a small 'universe' now?

>...I have no idea what you are possible implying.
>I definitely haven't been feeling hot under the collar or INEXPLICABLY SHOUTED things since making the sharknado. Nor are my dreams full of alcohol and sharks screaming at me to JUST DO IT
...This is amusing to me though. Can we hear more about the adventures of sharknado?

>>52580738
>Not going to disagree with that but he also apparently nicked a copy of a copy of the Unconquered Sun's stuff at some point.
Didn't he scavenge the Empyreal Chaos' leftovers instead of the Sun's stuff?
>>
>>52580784
>universe
Meant galaxy, sorry. Too tired tonight.
>>
>>52580731
>>52580707
I think it was Life Howling. Guy burns down a forest, gets lots of zombie money? Did the maker of the Gamer jump do anything about it?
>>
>>52580537
You want to watch Yami murder people who lose other random bets/games with him before Yugi drags him back into Ancient Egyptian card games?
>>
>>52580823
Adding Life Howling to the gamer was shelved because there wasn't really a definite connection between the two and there may never be one.
A seperate jump never happened either, but since it's not very far in comparitively there's not much to go off of.
>>
Random thought, but the Wanted Man (+200 cp) Drawback in Rick & Morty (the one where the Galactic Federation is after you ) only mentions them being able to hunt you in 'the known universe'.

Parallel timeline travel is a breeze for Rick. Sure, he's too plot-bound to consider just multiversally wandering to get away from them, but does anything stop the Jumper?
>>
>>52580363
Thank you, because I regret everything about that perk.

What's up.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 7.jpg (9KB, 130x190px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 7.jpg
9KB, 130x190px
>>52580784
>Sharknado Storytime
Got my vote.

>Didn't he scavenge the Empyreal Chaos' leftovers instead of the Sun's stuff?
I'll tell you as soon as I reread the entire plan again, seriously I think I and two other anons are the only ones who try at this point. But to answer until I have reread it (Garlock if you will post the pastebin please) I believe he did both.
>>
>>52580707
Also, what should I search to check out World Seed? Neither the Drive nor Google give me much info.

>>52580835
Got it, thanks for the update.

>>52580847
OAA, just wanted to mention I love how you did the location items. I like the "combo" thing you have going on.
>>
>>52580847
How exactly is the Ancestral Guardian boosted by your Bloodlines? In addition to the relevant Knowledge, does it simply become physically more powerful, or does it gain powers reminiscent of each Bloodline? desu I'm hoping it's the first one as it would so much simpler to keep track of.
>>
>>52580829
>Implying watching people get murdered isn't ~60% of the appeal of jumpchain
>>
>>52580738
>the Wyld
>Having a top-end
Yes. It's called the shinma who literally define the Wyld's existence itself.

The Wyld can't spawn things outside the shinma. It can't spawn more shinma. The shinma already existed 'during' Time Not, before the Wyld, even if they weren't seperated until Time Not was ended.

>You do understand that the only reason they can't just use I Win/Easy Buttons is because everything of Shaping Defenses right?
>I meant because everything get's a Shaping Defense.
No, they can't use I Win/Easy Buttons, because most stuff from the Wyld simply isn't /real/ enough to accomplish that.

That's what shaping combat does, that's fantasies, alteration/restorations, and all the other shaping action.
>>
>>52580847
What disability would you take in Katawa Shouju?
>>
>>52580874
Imagining watching people get murdered, you mean.
>>
>>52580889
Have you been to the IRC yet?
>>
>>52580738
>>52580883
>It can't spawn more shinma.
Hm. Upon further consideration... this might actually be possible, considering Proto-Shinmaic Vortexes

The rest still holds up though.

Wonder what a new fundamental law appearing would do to Creation...?
>>
File: JC28.jpg (23KB, 704x400px) Image search: [Google]
JC28.jpg
23KB, 704x400px
>>52580784
No worries. And at this point-rereading over how space works in the Wyld and how Ishiika is described I'm tentatively going with "cyclone of sharks that has no business being however big it is and is damned difficult to aim at Creation", like how Araya's "limitless space trap" isn't actually limitless in the sense of being able to contain the entire Nasuverse.

Anyway, Megalovaniadon doesn't actually GET to do on many adventures simply because it's too big to practically deploy in most of them. It's like owning a lot of very hungry puppies that eat and shit in the same bite; like actual sharks, it playfully bumps things it finds interesting and then feels disappointed when they disintegrate. After long, long years of housetraining and rubbing its' nose in its' messes this disappointment has been upgraded to a palpable guilt. So mostly it just chases small comets in some far corner of the universe, gives astronomers conniptions and makes radio stations pick up anomalous broadcasts that sound something like IMAAAA SHAAAAAAAARK

HOWEVER, in the DC Occult jump I handed its' leash of Compassion to Tim Hunter as a training exercise. He was supposed to hone his scrying by piloting it from one end of Hell's border to the other, without entering it. It was very well trained at this point, so after the initial shock Tim had fun as a magical pilot fish-sailing a ship made of sharks atop a wave of sharks, as the roiling shark-quakes quaked sharkily before the confused nobles of Hell.

And then the First of the Fallen decided to throw his weight around.

And then Megalovaniadon got protective.

After a month of carnage, third of Hell was demolished, the First had become desperate enough to make a deal with John Constantine and a plague of cowardice had spread throughout demonkind.

But hey, at least Tim mastered the SHIT out of that scrying spell! Opened a portal back on Earth to explain everything, even.
>>
File: JC14.png (625KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
JC14.png
625KB, 1920x1080px
>>52580863
>>52580784
Bit of both, technically. I scavenged a Raksha called Prince Laashe from the Beyond who had exposed himself to the Daystar's forge to absorb its' flame as part of his narrative and manipulated the Sun into giving me temporary access-by criticising his negligence and his decision to condemn someone who'd spent his second decade in Creation only trying to make things better for the common folk. Ostensibly to get his side of the story by rekindling my Exaltation's memories of the First Age

I hate the Sun more than anything in Creation. But I am willing to play the long game if it furthers my goals in the long run, and besides-I got the ultimate parting shot by the end of Infernals jump.

https://pastebin.com/vu8iWdwQ
>>
File: JC1.jpg (24KB, 597x333px) Image search: [Google]
JC1.jpg
24KB, 597x333px
>>52580954
Also, almost missed this but-I remember the exact nature of a PSV has been contradicted at several points. Isn't the most recent edition's stance that it's "merely" a pandimensionally folded conflux of Wyld continuums (a universe of pure potentiality, basically) rather than an actual Shinma egg?

Set off a lot of warning alarms, somewhere. I recall one of the wyld-related books noted the First Age Solars were wary of potential invasions by Shinma-aspects, which don't seem to have ever happened
>>
>>52580865
Thank you. Doing something similar with Companions in WoW, might try again with items if I can balance it.

and again. Thank you.

>>52580867
Ancestral Guardian gains are all about just general strength and spiritual force, with possibly getting some neat tricks depending on how DIFFERENT the bloodline is. Nothing too overly hueg but still pretty good in it's own right.

>>52580886
Currently the plan is - Jumper is already mono-limbed, so no pre-existing conditions.

Instead, going nasty burn scars + Phantom Pains, coupled with The Cat (aka the benefactor) causing Jumper to relive the memories of everybody they've ever scorched or burned himself, on top of their background's particularly traumatic memories. For added insult to injury, Normal High School Student as a forced +0 drawback that only affects Jumper and not companions, and prevents OA from receiving companion aid.

Still debating on it, both because A) I know there's already a girl who suffers similarly, so I'm not sure how my own presence might fuck anything up, and B) it may be a bit overboard on the suffering and edge.
>>
I will give ten Brain dollars to whoever explains the "Power of Dominance does nothing" meme, because I've been looking at it to incorporate foreign souls into me
>>
>>52581073
Shit, man, nothing personnel, kid, amirite?
>>
>>52581106
Soul integration is fine, it's a fine perk for that, but no one cares about that. It's the "your soul can't be hurt" thing that people like.

The "useless" meme comes from a jumpmaker ruling that it only works on "nonconsensual" stuff, and arguments and ruling on what counts as "consent."
>>
>>52581106
I'm sorry to tell you this, but because of local inflation rates ten brain dollars are Worth less than half a dogecoin

Also the meme is people being salty over the jumpmaker ruling if you decide to eat souls, the protection no longer applies because it amounts to breaching a fortress or something
>>
>>52581126
Yeeeeep.

I enjoy making my jumpers suffer.
>>
>>52581142
No. That's No Soul to Burn from Ghost Rider. The meme comes from Wild_Card's... questionable definition of "consent".
>>
>>52581051
Pretty sure they don't exist in 3rd edition. But I'm not sure if anything about it changed in the latter parts of 2.5th edition?

Hm, okay. Was that only for aspects though, and not full shinma? (though I'm not entirely sure what the seperation is, beyond how fundamental they are and presumably the aspect being more... physical, going by Ishiika's example?)

Either way, I'm sure existence gaining the concept of flurb is totally a good thing after everything gets used to it. Like suddenly having spatial location, forms, or communication.
>>
>>52581073
... Presumably your jumper doesn't get the option to stay or go home every jump?
>>
>>52581073
desu that's pretty damn edgy
>>
File: ow the edge.jpg (63KB, 400x366px) Image search: [Google]
ow the edge.jpg
63KB, 400x366px
>>52581073
Damn son, I think I burned myself on that edge.
>>
File: bodacious.jpg (374KB, 983x900px) Image search: [Google]
bodacious.jpg
374KB, 983x900px
Haven't been around in a while, is Spore still being worked on? Is there a WIP?
>>
>>52581073
That's a bit too far, yes. At least if you want your jumper to seem like anything approaching sane by the time they leave.
>>
About to finish a short chain. What's a good way to seal away most of your power after Sparking if you don't want to be omnipotent but still want to be able to travel between Planes?
>>
>>52581161
>>52581132
>>52581142

So as long as I'm not trying to abuse the "soul can't be hurt" and use common sense, it works?

Like, if I am Angel in Eva, I can of course still be hurt but external soul-essence-etc fuckery used by someone won't work on me? But stuff like AT field laser to face still hurts?
>>
>>52581261
Can't remember what it's called, but Kid Radd has a Perk that locks off 9/10 of all your Perks in exchange for a massive learning boost, but immediately unseals them once you become wounded enough.
>>
>>52579472
Can you theoretically achieve that level if you have a Madness Wavelength? Being immortal as long as someone feels a certain emotion or something would be extremely neat.
>>
>>52581261
Noblesse has a power limiter item, and there are a few perks in some of the Superhero jumps that allow perfect control over your abilities and I think one or two of them have a self-suppression thingy
>>
>>52581275
Basically yes. Though it also stops working if you engage in a formal duel with anyone who can harm souls.
>>
>>52581240
It's still being worked on, but no WIP yet.

>>52581261
The Spark doesn't make you omnipotent. It's "just" really buff magic.

Nevertheless, Toggle from Young Justice should work. Just as most power limiters.
>>
>>52581306
That... one doesn't make sense unless it means the other person also agrees to drop their immunities or resistances
>>
File: JC27.jpg (78KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
JC27.jpg
78KB, 550x550px
>>52581176
Me neither, just drawing from 2e here. Don't think so, though.

>spoiler

Definitely aspects, and you're basically right. The Solars technically harnessed the Shinma with high-essence Charms called Shinmaic Communion/Shinmaic Calibration to work what are commonly defined as "miracles", creating all kinds of esoteric effects by becoming a temporary vessel for them and reshuffling how their constants apply to a certain part of wherever they're affecting.

But yeah-from what we've seen of the canon examples, full Shinma are sort of like Outer Gods but even more mindless, may or may not "exist" (in the Exalted technical sense of "thing can be conventionally interacted with") and are much easier to take advantage of. Apart from the Solars, SWLIHN apparently helped build Creation by singing at them really hard, and there's an ambiguous line about Theion's birth in his shintai's description which may or may not refer to him manipulating the Shinma as well.

Meanwhile the only Shinma Aspect with a "statblock" is the most powerful Sword-Shaping weapon ever, so it can be inferred the other Aspects are Wyld entities of similar scope rather than cosmic constants.

Speaking of concepts, I've headcanoned the thing erased by SWLIHN that lets buildings not need support structures is slood.
>>
>>52581332
Well, that's what was ruled.
>>
>>52581240
How the fuck did they manage that? Only things I've seen similar have looked like monkeys or like furry hyper porn.
>>
>>52581243
Pshaaaww, he's been through worse. He'll be fi-

Oh wait we are talking about the individual who willingly spliced himself with fire-horse-spirit-DNA (Firemane from FF12) to light his everything on fire.

>>52581208
Nope.

Everybody else gets the option, except the OA.

>>52581209
>>52581236

Yeah I figured.
Or maybe just sadistic. Phantom Pains might be going overboard.

Or maybe I'll just go "blind wheelchair girl"
>>
>>52581261
I never understood where people thinking the Spark makes you omnipotent came from. It's a relatively minor power boost when a walker first sparks.
>>
>>52581240
What even is that face.
>>
>>52581379
There's no human face in that game, the best people have managed is a Jim Crow drawing. So obviously people go with weirder shit like that as a less comical compromise.
>>
File: Image.jpg (32KB, 223x310px) Image search: [Google]
Image.jpg
32KB, 223x310px
So how does MtG magic translate from cards to lore? I'm assuming you can't actually destroy an entire dimension for two units of mana.
>>
Jump #13: Cho Aniki - ...I have nver heard of this place.

>G: Yes, and? You have not heard about a lot of the places we have been to.

Incorrect, I've heard about them. I just didn't know a lot about them. I have never heard about this place. ...We're going to need to tread lightly.

Drawbacks: All-You-Can-Eat, Big Brothers, Titular Hero (1600)

Origin: Hero

-Perks-
Wanderer's Luck (Free) - More luck is never a bad thing.
Heroic Physique (1500) - Yes, now I'm even more beautiful. Also, stronger, but that isn't as important.
Mind over Matter (1300) - Absolute control over my body? Hmm. Wonder how hard it would be to eliminate the need to sleep.
Pixie Dust (1000) - Magical conductor!? I can shape it into any form!? God, why am I only now getting shit that would have been useful earlier!?
Bottomless Stomach (800) - Ok, with this, and the couple tons or so of Lembas Bread in the Warehouse, I probably wont need to worry about sleeping ever again.
Protein Master (200) - Like I needed another hueg fuck-off laser. The increased healing and will strengthening aspects are cool though.

-Items-
Training Weights (0) - Cool, training equipment.

[1/2]
>>
>>52581500
So, I spent a lot of my time traveling with Sampson and Adon around the universe. We fought a couple times, participated in competitions, and adventured across the universe, narrowly surviving by the skin of our teeth. Then, we met Idaten and Benten. They told us about how they had been sent by the heavens to stop the bodybuilding emperor from conquering solar systems for their protein energy.

We decided to join up with them to stop him, because saving the universe sounded like fun, and we had nothing else to do. Together, we busted up his factories, destroyed the armies he sent against us, and finally, beat him in a body building competition.

Thus the galaxy became peaceful, and everything was good. The year before I left, Sampson and Adon and I had a friendly spar, which ended up as a dual knock-out.

[2/2]
>>
>>52581373
Nobody actually cares.
>>
>>52581373
>Firemane from FF12
Disgusting.
>>
>>52581513
Well, the people who don't can just ignore it, then, can't they? It's not like someone's holding a gun to your head and forcing you to read it.
>>
>>52581375
JC spark is different. Quicksilver always made it out as a retarded boost to power compared to what you had before.
>>
>>52581375
I think it's always been emphasized that it's the same Spark that guys like Urza and Karn had. I don't know much about Urza, but didn't Karn straight up create the Plane of Mirrodin?
>>
File: destroid-monster.gif (167KB, 1000x777px) Image search: [Google]
destroid-monster.gif
167KB, 1000x777px
In the Macross Jump are we allowed to customize a purchased Destroid Monster using the veritech options?

I want to turn that walking apartment block into an aquatic, superchilled, cloak capable warmachine... For full frontal SNEAK ATTACKS! while rocking out about peace & love.
>>
>>52581586
Well that explains it, I guess. Kinda weird, but eh.

>>52581604
Actually no, he didn't. He just reshaped it. And that was my point. Even Oldwalkers didn't start out at that level. Urza was a powerful millenia-old wizard who spent most of his life amassing power to do battle with something that could stomp on Walkers. And Karn was a super robot god fed multiple Sparks.
>>
Is there any way to get Gilgamesh's ability to automatically obtain a copy of anything invented by humanity while you're in a world?
>>
>>52581296
I'm...not sure exactly. Asura wasn't always the Great Old One of Fear, so it's clearly possible to become one, but how is relatively unknown. The only way we know MIGHT lead to becoming a Great Old One involves getting buff enough to eat an already existing Great Old One to steal their strength, like what Crona did to Asura, allowing her to create the Madness of Boobs. Not sure if she actually became a Great Old One though, since Arachne also had a unique Madness, though it wasn't nearly as powerful as Crona's. Also, Asura/whoever you eat will take control if you slip up, so it's probably not worth it.

Ask NuBee, since I'm not sure what the answer is myself.
>>
>>52581674
You don't really understand how that thing of his works.
>>
>>52581674
That is not how that works.
>>
>>52581686
No I don't, but is there any way to gain an ability like that?
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 10.jpg (15KB, 240x198px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 10.jpg
15KB, 240x198px
>>52581491
Urza is kinda bullshit, but I think he was doing something funny with Artifacts he'd made at the point that card is referencing. He'd made this huge ship thing called Weatherlight that was able to move large-ish amounts of people through the Blind Eternities and if I remember correctly the plane in question was Serra's Realm which was falling apart/collapsing so he just pushed it into a full cascade failure to harvest the energies for his powerstones. Urza is also the big daddy of leaning on weird shit, his artifacts are awesome even among the Planeswalkers who once were Old Walkers.

http://magic.wizards.com/en/articles/archive/feature/known-mutliverse-2008-03-19 has a summerary of events. Look up Urza to find out more about that crazy fellow.

Granted two mana is allot of magic in most worlds, indeed it's enough to tap out entire sections of land for hours/days/weeks/depends on local plane but a minimum of several hours with a happy medium being a day or two. So you can brute force some serious magic shit.

>>52581586
>>52581604
It's an Old Walker Spark, which is the spark of the Players in MtG not the Spark a Planeswalker has usually in the stories. Urza has done some odd stuff with Artifacts, but the Old Walkers blew him out of the water in everything else. Also Karn remade Mirrodin the Plane was already there. Serra made her own Plane but it kinda wasn't stable. Old Walkers are mostly bullshit because they just Walk to other Planes instead of doing the weird stuff other things have to do to get through the Blind Eternities.

By the by the BE is the kind of place that would melt your perks that say you're invulnerable before going after you, from what I understand.
>>
>>52581373
Does the Ancestral Guardian also include the memories of our ancestors?
>>
>>52581491
Find a copy of The Arena, an older MtG book. It's short, but well written and delves heavily into the magical combat.
>>
>>52581296
Been a while since I watched it, but doesn't eating enough souls slowly morph you into a Kishin Egg, making you a baby Old One?
>>
>>52581700
Not that I know of.
>>
File: 1281153694227.jpg (76KB, 353x337px) Image search: [Google]
1281153694227.jpg
76KB, 353x337px
>>52581661
I don't see why not. I mean you paid for it, why shouldn't you?
>>
>>52581680
Didn't we just a get a jump with a perk that keeps things you eat/imprison in yourself from possessing you?
>>
>>52581701
>By the by the BE is the kind of place that would melt your perks that say you're invulnerable before going after you, from what I understand.
Oh, don't bring up that special setting bullshit mate. It never ends well when someone tries.
>>
>>52581701
>By the by the BE is the kind of place that would melt your perks that say you're invulnerable before going after you, from what I understand.
Oh god, don't tell me you're going to put /that/ horseshit in Kamigawa.
>>
>>52581716
Arena was out of touch with lore decades ago. It actually works nothing like that.

Though Arena is a pretty fun read, just treat it as a standalone thing.
>>
>>52581733
It's a WIP jump.
>>
>>52581733
It's in a jump-update that's not done yet. And it doesn't keep the entity from whispering and attempting to corrupt you.

>inb4 "lol perks to cover that"
>>
>>52581719
Kishin Egg's an anime only thing, there called Evil Humans in the manga. I think by the manga lore, Kishin is the title of a malevolent Great Old One, or one that will drive the world into madness, given that Crona stated that the only way to become the Kishin was to consume Asura.

>>52581733
Did we? If so, that might work, but you'd also want to watch out for the corruption you'll suffer from becoming a Great Old One/Kishin, given that Crona seems to have been going even crazier and had a lot of body horror elements. You'll want to find someway to guard against that.
>>
>>52581779
they're* called

Damn it.
>>
File: comical.jpg (91KB, 336x442px) Image search: [Google]
comical.jpg
91KB, 336x442px
>>52581701
>By the by the BE is the kind of place that would melt your perks that say you're invulnerable before going after you
>>
>>52581701
Shove off.

Jumper > Setting. This has been established since the early triple-digit threads.
>>
File: Aku before ordering a pizza.png (386KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
Aku before ordering a pizza.png
386KB, 720x540px
>>52581701
>By the by the BE is the kind of place that would melt your perks that say you're invulnerable before going after you
>>
>>52581823
Oh joy, we're bringing up this snowflake argument again.
>>
File: tumblr_m6pxeezw401rveg74o1_500.gif (242KB, 500x263px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m6pxeezw401rveg74o1_500.gif
242KB, 500x263px
Dishonored 2
> Old Acquaintance
> + Decline the Outsider’s Mark
> Age: 30 [Rolled10] (5/5)
> Location: Lower Aventa District, Karnaca [Rolled4]
> Background: Natural Philosopher
> Tinker [Get a Freebie!]
> Master of Engineering [-200CP]
> Scholar [-100CP]
> Voidheart [-400CP]
> Endless Black [-300CP]
> Whale Oil [Get a Freebie!]
> The Clockwork X [-200CP]
> Too Interesting For Your Own Good [+200CP]

[...]
> "You look different from the last time I saw you," The Outsider said.
> "I decided to give up on my humanity." I replied.
> "Disappointing. I remember you seemed quite proud of it. And now you are some kind of cat? A fox?"
> "I am a lot of things."
> "Very well. Luckily for you, there are quite a lot of rats here. You should feel right at home. And you have chosen not to take the Mark this time?"
> "I still have the one from last time. It will serve me well enough."
> "The one you used when you were human?"
> "... ..... ............. yes."

So! Uh. Pfffth. ̶I̶ ̶d̶o̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶k̶n̶o̶w̶ ̶m̶u̶c̶h̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ Well, I'm sure the plot isn't that important anyway.
Last time I tried to help bring order to the island as an officer, and a fat lot of good that did, so this time I'll just steal the crap out of all the notes and journals and interesting things I can find. Why do research when I can just take everyone else's stuff?
I hear there's one witch who has a LOT of stuff.
Also, probably wander around as an actual cat, kill some mice, fun times.
>>
>>52581762
Well then you answer the question. Because Arena is how I like my MtG magic to work.
>>
>>52581823
Shove off, you were always a bunch of niche whiners who're frightened of being lynched for your own opinions
>>
>>52581842
You don't see anyone else agreeing with Gaunlet's bullshit.
>>
>>52581849
Uh...
> Voidheart
> [...] anyone trying to target your heart will find their strike slips into the fragment of Void instead – and the thrust will have no effect on you.
> + Plug & Play [FLCL]
> + Heart of Darkness [Hellsing]
> + Mutated Being [Nechronica]
> + S2 Engine/Organ [Neon Genesis Evangelion]
> + Heartless [Paper Mario]
> + Life Gem [Skullgirls]
> + Evil Reborn [Soul Calibur]
> + Blastia Heart [Tales of Vesperia]

So! In other news, I might've accidentally immortal'd myself.
You see, at this point in time, my heart is basically me. That is to say, my true self is a powerful biomagimechanical mana/soul battery tentatively called "my heart", which is independently mobile and can puppet my body around from a distance. It can also, if implanted into another body, take control of other bodies, or even machines. And it's, again, capable of movement on its own, so that's kindof cool.
My body, if destroyed, can be reformed over time, or even immediately by consuming a fat chunk of mana to do so.
It's a pretty cool system, only slightly hindered by the fact that my heart is an extremely obvious and most likely glowing weak point that will explode violently if attacked.

... except now, thanks to Voidheart, it can't even be attacked?
Or at least, not directly. I'm sure there are magical rituals or conceptual bullshit that could still destroy it, but...
I mean...
... I dunno. I think at this point the Yu Yevon parallels are REALLY starting to stack up, don't you?
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 9.jpg (56KB, 343x693px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 9.jpg
56KB, 343x693px
>>52581734
Nah was just putting that out there as a measuring stick, though the New Walkers do just craft their way to a place by creating a stable line through the BE and let the thing break down in their wake.

>>52581750
Why should I? I mean other than the fact that Kamigawa is explictly 'far from any other plane' the methods of travel we have should work if you're willing to be careful about it. Skinny dipping in the BE is for the bad that's part of the setting, but it can be traveled through, even by mortals with slight godly assistance. Heck there are even Corrodors of Darkness which are used by some folks recently to travel. Kamigawa, to my knowledge doesn't have one but it proves that such things can be made.

No I'm not going to explictly make sure you're tied to the setting, though I'd be kind of sad if the general response of Jumpers is 'Nice perks now to the setting I really wanna get to YOLO'.

Granted you're still jumping into a Multiverse without a map, but I've read good stories that started kinda like that.

>>52581811
>>52581823
>>52581840
How you play ain't up to me guys, was just putting down what I have been led to believe as of now.
>>
>>52581869
I see a lot of people shriveling the moment someone implies something could stop them. Or samefagging. Either way it's the same old story, a namefag makes one step that autists don't like and the screeching begins.
>>
>>52581869
And I see absolutely nobody agreeing with yours.
>>
>>52581892
How does people not liking the idea of something in setting automatically trumping them no matter what equate to them automatically beating it no matter what? They're connected ideas sure but very different still.
>>
Is there any way to un-lich-ify yourself in the Madoka jumps without losing your powers or having to wait for it to happen automatically when the jump ends?

I considered getting something from Bleach like the glove Rukia uses on Ichigo before the Soul Society arc to pop my soul out of the Soul Gem and manually reenter my body from there, but I'm not sure if that would count as death or giving in to despair by the settings metaphysics, if it would strip me of my magical powers from that jump and leave me a living human without the setting's magical powers, if it would work as intended and let me keep the magic as a living human, or if something completely unexpected would happen.
>>
The Guardian gets the memories of the ancestors of YOUR specific bloodline, yes. It's job IS as a mentor, after all.

Welp, time to be told I just opened the floodgates on something and called names.

Am I bitter and old? Noooonoooo, where did you get that idea from.

But no seriously have fun with it anon.
>>
>>52581939
I meant to quote >>52581703

I swear I'm not a failure.
Yeah who really believes that.
>>
>>52581939
>>52581948
At least half your issues here are you making things worse for yourself with your attitude and exaggerating the bad stuff while downplaying the good stuff.

Why not just try to cut down on the self depreciation and stuff?
>>
>>52581877
How is Kamigawa going, by the way? Hyped for it.
>>
>>52581955
It's a recurring habit that him and Red are famous for.
>>
>>52581939
>>52581948
>includes the memories of my ancestors
This can lead to some hilarious circumstances for certain families...

>Be Trigon's kid in Teen Titans
>End up with the Ancestor having memories from Trigon's family
>"YOU WILL BE MY PORTAL TO THE MORTAL REALM-"
>"JUST BECAUSE YOUR DAD WAS A DICK DOESN'T MEAN YOU HAVE TO BE ONE TOO, DAD."
>"WHAT."
>>
>>52581955
To be fair the last 1,200+ threads can give anyone sadness or at least irritation.

So I can understand partially where he comes from.
>>
File: 1489613576009.jpg (222KB, 1197x1015px) Image search: [Google]
1489613576009.jpg
222KB, 1197x1015px
>>52581981
This tickled me in ways I had not expected to be tickled. Thank you for tickling me.
>>
>>52581991
I can too. I never said all his problems are his own fault. There are definitely a fair amount of bad stuff and idiots. my point is that his attitude towards it makes the problem a lot worse for him then it would otherwise be and unless he makes a change, it's unlikely to get better even if people stop being idiots, because he'll never get out of the mindset of considering people as enemies or something.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 4.jpg (109KB, 638x575px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 4.jpg
109KB, 638x575px
>>52581966
Items and Drawbacks at this point. Thanks for the hypeing it gives me strength.
>>
>>52581955
It's all I know how to do anon.

I am my own worst enemy.

Something something overdramatic speech.

Although yeah, you're not really wrong.

>>52581981
... Thank you anon.

I needed that smile.
>>
>>52582012
His self deprecation is more consistent and more aggressive than the shitposters, who at least alternate between different jumpmakers. The people that he could have considered as enemies have all left already. If this strange mix of self deprecation and endurance is his strategy, he'll probably be the last one left however many years down the line when this thing is still going and everyone else has moved on. I'm not sure he even sees a problem from his perspective.
>>
File: JC6.jpg (216KB, 1131x707px) Image search: [Google]
JC6.jpg
216KB, 1131x707px
>>52581872
>Yu Yevon

Considering the Void is prophesised to end the world one day, the devs confirmed it's the destination for restless spirits and it undergoes cycles of having different avatars for itself-the Outsider being the most recent one created by a sacrificial ritual?

PRETTY MUCH.

Heck, the Void proper even materialises frozen, dreamlike copies of big events in the world.

>my heart

There is another woman there who's a soul trapped in an eldritch heart, actually. She's the Empress, bound by the Outsider after her assassination as Corvo's mission control basically

>>52581849
>has a LOT of stuff

Paintings and spoopy ritual stuff, mostly. She wants to usurp the Outsider as the Void's avatar

And mice are fine, just watch out for the rats. Some of 'em are created out of voidstuff by teh Marked.

>>52581981
>"Angel dad, please stop fighting with demon dad. It's not his fault he grew up in a rough neighbourhood"
>>
>>52581877
>Skinny dipping in the BE is for the bad that's part of the setting
Poison being bad is part of most settings, but that doesn't result in jumpmakers fiating away all of our perks so we die to it.
>>
Bendy and the Ink Machine jump when
>>
>>52579028
Main Chain: Bath Bomb/Bath Product Making.

Side Chain: Parkour/Treetop Jumping
>>
>>52582123
Is there enough material to make a jump out of it at this moment?
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg (22KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg
22KB, 250x250px
>>52582089
It's more along the lines of the Blind Eternities being, in canon, a place that only Planeswalkers, and the most powerful, godlike beings can enter it and survive. So in canon it's a very rough place to jump into unprotected.

Personally I'd worry about the whole fact that there is no way to navigate the BE without the Planeswalker's ability to sense where a Plane is.
>>
>>52582194
>In canon
Great.

Canon doesn't account for out of context perks.
>>
Do we have an independence day jump?
>>
>>52582194
If you're adamant about actually going through the BE (as opposed to skipping directly to another plane, which is the canonical better option), you'd want to steal a Spark to use anyway.
>>
Born On A Monday- Christened on Tuesday, married on Wednesday, took ill on Thursday, grew worse on Friday, died on Saturday, buried on Sunday. That was the end of you… or was it? From the murky depths of the swamps near Gotham, you arose from the dead as a zombie. While you’re not nearly as strong as Solomon Grundy himself, you retain all of your intelligence and personality. You’re strong enough to lift and toss cars or punch through a brick wall, most non-military weapons won’t even come close to piercing your skin, and you could easily survive being tossed off of a large building or being ran over by a truck. Being undead, you don’t need to sleep, eat, or drink, essentially allowing you to keep moving indefinitely. Finally, like all good zombies, the only organ you need to survive is your brain. (600 CP, discount Criminal)

Florakinesis- Like Poison Ivy, you have the ability to control plant life, bending them to your will. Although this is best used with some sort of botanical knowledge that would allow you to create specialized minions or plants, you can telepathically control any and all living plants in a large area around you to attack and hamper your enemies. In addition, you are immune to toxins, venoms, and poisons of all types, and have the ability to secrete pheromones that make you irresistible to the opposite sex. (600 CP, discount Scientist)

Way of the Fang- You’ve mastered the martial arts style of “Kiba no Houkou”, and ancient martial arts style invented by the ancestor of Yoru, one of Batman’s sensei. Based around the use of pressure points and manipulating the flow of Qi in your opponent’s body, the Way of the Fang is well suited to disabling or crippling your enemies with only one touch. Its most powerful technique, the O-nemuri touch, can kill a person instantly by striking a pressure point on their chest. (600 CP, discount Vigilante)
>>
>>52582320
Yellow-Skinned Wacky-Man- After a bit of a mishap, possibly involving a chemical bath and just a spritz of the Joker's laughing gas, you've gained superpowers. You’re strong enough to throw someone several yards with a backhand, and your speed and agility are far greater than any normal human. Your senses and perceptive ability are to the point that even Batman couldn't sneak up on you. Yellow skin and green hair optional. Fortunately, your mind is intact, despite this drastic change to your physiology. (600 CP, discount Drop In)

Firefly Suit and Equipment- A suit based off of the design used by Garfield Lynns, aka Firefly, as well as several pyrotechnic weapons also of his design- including the formula to a gel that can burn through almost anything. The suit is essentially fireproof, capable of withstanding immense heat, and is also capable of flight using a built in jet pack. Among Garfield’s weapons are a flamethrower, numerous bombs and other explosives, such as firebombs, smoke bombs, and incendiary grenades, as well as a rig capable of creating a flaming blade. Firefly’s most impressive invention, however, is a gel that burns at intense heats, capable of burning straight through ice, steel, and concrete; in large enough quantities and spread over a considerable distance, the gel is capable of setting an entire city alight. (500 CP)

Cold Suit and Freeze Gun- Based off of Mr. Freeze’s own suit, minus the internal cooling features needed to sustain his altered physiology, this suit allows an otherwise normal human to lift three times as much as they could, while also being practically bulletproof. It is paired with a gun that lowers the ambient temperature, flash freezing objects and people and even ambient moisture in the air to create barriers or ramps; perfect for giving your enemies the cold shoulder. (500 CP)
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 11.jpg (18KB, 105x105px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 11.jpg
18KB, 105x105px
>>52582262
1. I'm not enforcing my worldview or the Setting in any way. The setting itself runs by it's own rules and Jumpers have their own, imported/created, rulesets.
2. I'm merely pointing out that the BE is a bad place to go through.

>>52582291
Yeah but where would you get a power for that in Jumpchain. All the world jumping I know works on random chance or parallel worlds, which don't work in the setting.

>>52582320
I thought Ivy's stuff was the fact she was connected to the Green. Untrue for B:tAS?

>>52582320
>>52582336
Drooling and wanting all of the above.
>>
File: ls_konata_study.jpg (70KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
ls_konata_study.jpg
70KB, 480x270px
>>52582086
> PRETTY MUCH.
Christ, all I need now is a way to become permanently intangible (just phasing doesn't count) and float around and I'm set.

... wait, I went Half-Ghost in Danny Phantom.

NOW I JUST NEED A WHALE.
You know, the old Zelda jump would allow me to meet the Wind Fish ...
... I'm not actually going to do this.

> And mice are fine, just watch out for the rats. Some of 'em are created out of voidstuff by teh Marked.
Oh pish posh. That's what makes them so good! It adds a bit of spice of entropy, you know?
Also, I'm doing the city a favor, getting rid of them and all.
>>
>>52582336
Animal Hybrid- Less Batman, more Man-Bat; you may have been spliced with animal DNA, or maybe you've been subjected to some sort of ritual that has warped your body, or maybe you just have some sort of mutation that makes you resemble an animal. In any case, you're effectively half-man, half-whatever-animal-you-choose. Your new body is strong enough to easily toss around full grown men and durable enough to shrug off any knives or bludgeons that the average Gotham criminal could carry, and stands at around six to nine feet tall. Your body will also possess the traits of the animal you resemble, such as a bat’s echolocation or a wolf’s sense of smell, and can transform to and from this new form at will. Post-Jump, this becomes an alt-form. (400 CP)

Clock King- You have an impeccable sense of timing; you could plan your day down to the second, estimating almost perfectly how much time each and every action should take you, as well as how best to maximize your time. Needless to say, your sense of timing makes you excellent at plans and scheming, and even makes you pretty dangerous in a fight. (300 CP)

Invisibility Suit- A more refined version of the suit used by “Mojo”, this suit carries no risk of poisoning the body. As the name suggests, it makes the wearer invisible, which is done by bending light around it instead of absorbing it. However, this does mean that it can be foiled simply by using water or some other substance to cover the suit. The suit is also capable of making objects in contact with the wearer invisible, up to the size of a car, but requires several seconds of contact to make the object invisible. (300 CP)
>>
>>52582320
>While you’re not nearly as strong as Solomon Grundy himself
Did he have some crazy strength feats in the show or something?
>>
>>52582354
>All the world jumping I know works on random chance or parallel worlds, which don't work in the setting.
Well clearly you don't know what you're talking about. Get informed before you make an even bigger fool of yourself.
>>
>>52582123
Only part one is out right now, let it finish first.
>>
>>52582354
>1. I'm not enforcing my worldview or the Setting in any way.
When you say ridiculous shit like the below, you really give the opposite impression.

>>
>>52582387
Lightning Bolt- Behold! The weapon of mighty Zeus himself! This metal rod, shaped like a lightning bolt, is capable of discharging electrical bolts with a charge of over 100 million volts- more than enough to electrocute any interlopers who dare trespass upon your domain. The weapon replenishes energy overtime (and can be charged regularly), and at maximum capacity has enough power to smite over a dozen foes before needing to recharge. Also comes with a toga and a gold wreathe; attire befitting the wielder of this godly weapon. (300 CP)

Vertigo Effect- This head piece, based off of the technology used in Count Vertigo’s eye patch, is capable of distorting perception by emitting a special type of radiation, disorienting the sense of sight and orientation of those affected by it. Those affected by the radiation will see the landscape distort and warp, as their vision starts swimming and going topsy turvy. Also comes with special contact lenses that prevent the radiation from affecting others, letting you use it around your allies. (300 CP)

>>52582354
They don't explicitly say one way or another, but if I remember correctly she states that her immunity to poison is the result of chemical experimentation, so her being able to control plants probably stems from something similar.

>>52582397
He's in the upper levels of strength seen; not as strong as Superman, but able to put up a good fight. Later he gets buffed to the point where Superman, Green Lantern, and several other Leaguers had difficulty with him.
>>
>>52582320
>Born On A Monday
Is this an alt-form?
>>
>>52582354
>All the world jumping I know works on random chance or parallel worlds, which don't work in the setting.
Really? You do realize "realm-jumping" is much more common throughout the chain?
>>
>>52582453
Face of Clay- Also known as a clay-faced- er, clay-based- physiology. You are, essentially, a living mass of clay-like flesh. Your primary ability is shapeshifting, which allows you to take on any shape you can imagine; you can take on the appearances and voices of others, stretch your body to greatly increase mobility and range, form weapons such as knives or bludgeons from your body, launch parts of your body like bullets or cannonballs, and even manipulate your size and density to become stronger and more durable. Your mind exists in the largest chunk of clay; if pieces of your body are torn off, you can reabsorb them so long as they aren’t too damaged. If the mass of clay containing your mind is destroyed, it can kill you. Your clay body carries weaknesses with it, however; liquids can cause you to lose cohesion if you’re submerged, even for a few seconds, and extreme heat can cause your body to harden and become inflexible. Your powers can be strengthened for an additional 200 CP, allowing you to split your body into multiple parts that will remain under your control even over great distances, the only limit being how much body mass you’re willing to give up; this however comes with an increased vulnerability to electricity, which can incapacitate you. The weaknesses of your form can be negated if you have powers or perks that do so, such as one that gives immunity to electricity or one that allows you to exist without a brain. (800/1000 CP)

>>52582473
No, but I can add in a toggle for it post-Jump.
>>
To whomever made the Cthulhu Saves the World, can I choose Wisdom as the stat for one of my Insane Stat Boosts? I want to use it to enhance my Divine Spellcasting abilities from the D&D Jumps, but I feel like all the examples you give are explicitly combat Stats.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo Dragon Shape.jpg (55KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo Dragon Shape.jpg
55KB, 640x480px
>>52582418
Which is why I said the part "I know", I'm not an expert on the 600+ Jumps so I didn't say it wasn't even a thing, only that the ones that come to my mind were not useful in the Cosmogony of MtG they don't work.

>>52582452
Your quote is from a post that I've explained that was only my personal view.

>>52582453
Ah cool beans.

>>52582484
Nope I didn't what are you guys using? I mean I can't think of anything that bypasses the BE as of right now but I'm sure there might be something, just can't say I've ever come around it.
>>
>>52582509
These look fucking awesome so far.
>>
>>52582509
Ketchup and Mustard Guns- Used by the “conceptual” Condiment King, the Sultan of Sauce and Prince of Pickles, during his crime spree. These two weapons fire streams of ketchup and mustard from two large tanks, which are worn on the back; your opponents won’t relish meeting you, as the guns spray with enough force to throw a grown man several feet if fired at close range. But if that doesn’t cut the mustard, you’ll also receive several packages of hot sauce for your reign of terror, each packet more than enough to require your opponent to drink a glass of water lest they suffer mild discomfort. Your supplies of ketchup, mustard, and hot sauce will replenish over time, and if you wish you may also receive the rest of the Condiment King’s outfit. (50 CP)

I will also have the Phantasm's suit available for purchase, as soon as I rewatch the movies, as well as any other suitable content from them. I'm on the fence about having Bane's venom injector as a purchasable Gimmick, since there's a skill that lets you manufacture venom along with several other chemicals, but if people want it I can include it as well.

>>52582547
Thanks!
>>
>>52582540
CStW doesn't have a int or wis type stat. Closest it has is 'magic', which is your Mattack, and 'will', which is your Mdefense.

The others are attack, defense, speed, and hp/mp. Very simplistic.
>>
>>52579028
Scrimshaw. I also do wood carving and metal engraving, it's an easy enough hobby to practice when you can pickup just about anything to do it on. They also make for neat little personal gifts.
>>
>>52582354
No, I mean literally steal a Planeswalker Spark. It's canonically possible even without OOC stuff. And the DBC should be able to easily find other Planes, I think.
>>
>>52581701
Old walkers (as in players) were arguably weaker than Old walkers in stories...

Also, the old walkers you see in most stories have often been walkers for 4,000+ years. Young old planeswalkers aren't nearly as impressive. They were no where near omnipotent, as the JC spark is implied. Old walkers biggest power came from being able to freely travel between adjacent planes - which makes them slightly better than a Rick with a portal gun.

(Old walkers who created planes were fairly extraordinary.)
>>
File: Kagetora Suited up.jpg (171KB, 540x789px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Suited up.jpg
171KB, 540x789px
>>52582673
>No, I mean literally steal a Planeswalker Spark.
Ah, okay then, but how are you gonna manage that in Kamigawa?

>And the DBC should be able to easily find other Planes, I think.
DBC?
>>
>>52582708
>JC spark is implied
It's not. The only place it's implied to do that was an OC guide some other guy wrote.
>>
>>52582708
Actually look at before the Mending stuff in Additional Powers here http://mtg.gamepedia.com/Planeswalker%27s_spark That's what I think we're getting.
>>
>>52582278
Someone, I think Alaska Anon, was working on it but nothing was ever finished.
>>
Other than Dishonored, where can you pick up tattoos that goes you powers?
>>
I need the three most AMERICA!n jumps in the drive.
>>
>>52582779
Metal Wolf Chaos
West Wing
Generic Western/Platoon
>>
>>52582778
God of Highschool, Is It Wrong to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 12.jpg (299KB, 764x684px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 12.jpg
299KB, 764x684px
Heading to bed /JC! Good night. Thanks for the conversation in general though, been a blast. See you guys when I have progress to report on Kamigawa for you thirsty folk among the anons.
>>
>>52582832
Night Gaunlet!
>>
>>52582778
Mark of the Ninja and Far Cry. Titanfall has a perk that let's your tattoos act as distinctive idenfication as well, no powers directly from it though.
>>
>>52582749
>http://mtg.gamepedia.com/Planeswalker%27s_spark

Yeah, and that's largely in a vacuum without context. Old planeswalkers were virtually immortal because 1) they could just move to an adjacent plane right before they should be shot, stabbed, fireballed, etc. and 2) they could think ahead and setup contingencies to keep themselves alive or to set up their resurrection.

Power-wise, the biggest benefit over mortal casters was that they could channel more mana without burning out - but they still had to pull the mana to begin with. Heck, Freyalise got beaten by a mortal in her early life; and Serra was threatened by Baron Sengir (who was 'just' a vampire - not a planeswalker).

If you look at walkers who have been kicking around for nearly five thousand years, they have plenty of time to pick up all sorts of bull-shit hax, setup Xanatos gambits, build or plunder powerful artifacts, and do all sorts of enhancement.

As for shapeshifting, I don't recall seeing voluntary shapeshifting in any newly sparked old walker. That seems to be a thing that happened either involuntarily (as with Tevesh Szat) or was displayed much later in their life time.
>>
>>52582909
Our spark being different is supported by the way it lets you move through different multiverses, not just the blind eternities.
>>
>>52582931
Normal Planeswalker Sparks can do that too, it's just that "people" like Red arbitrarily limit their power.
>>
It sure is nice to know that this is largely a single player experience and that means that we can dictate our own individual rules, isn't it?

I mean, why would we want to shit on each other's fun because they aren't playing in the same way we are? What kind of terrible person would do that? Just go and demand someone change a house rule in their own individual chain because they don't think it makes sense while pretending that they're somehow in the right? Huh?
>>
File: Weapon Savant.jpg (78KB, 632x350px) Image search: [Google]
Weapon Savant.jpg
78KB, 632x350px
Anywhere else where I can find a perk like pic-related from Monster Hunter to automatically enhance any weapon I pick up?
>>
Oh, yeah, that's great, Jimmy! Yeah, I heard it's only going to be a couple weeks.

Right?! And they said we were mad...
>>
>>52582931
Old planeswalkers could always move between adjacent (touching) planes. They could not always move between planes were not adjacent (though the Blind Eternities).

Hell, the entire plot of Ice Age is predicated on the fact that the old planeswalkers in the cluster of planes around Dominaria couldn't leave because none of the planes in the local planar cluster of maybe a dozen planes was adjacent to any plane not in the cluster.
>>
>>52582968
If you want to play your own way you're free to, you just can't discuss it here. SB is more receptive if you want to talk about your game changing house rules.
>>
Anyone know a perk or type of magic that could turn humans into kemonomimi or monster girls?
>>
>>52582968
Yeah, these jumpmakers don't realize that when they add arbitrary limitations in their jumps, all they're doing is cockblocking other people with a certain playstyle because they think it's the wrong way to do things. They inherently favor certain houserules and make it impossible for anyone to say otherwise without being labeled a powerwanker or something.
>>
>>52583063
If you don't like it you can always make your own jump.
>>
>>52583086
What makes you think I haven't?
>>
>>52579028
Creating Esolangs.
>>52580168
Played Yu Gi Oh.
>>52583060
One of the 400 CP Librarian Perks in SS13, Biosculptor in Worm, and Symbiotes from Symbiote.
>>
>>52583095
If you've already made it then commenting about it isn't going to do anything helpful. This first come first serve one jump only system isn't going to change, and the closest you'll get is when jumps are given the okay for replacement outright.
>>
>>52583095
Post yours. Or a link to it. It's not like anyone can do anything about it.
>>
And now to make six posts. Director's cut: https://pastebin.com/aZ9QFpz1

Jump #300: Final Fantasy VII
>Nine of Swords (Cruelty), reversed: Faithfulness, patience and unselfishness. May indicate the narrow avoidance of a death or other catastrophic loss.
>Age: 25
>Location: Midgar
Yes, this is where I want to be. While I'm in Midgar, I'm going to be getting documentation of literally everything I can. Especially that shiny materia fusion machine in Shinra HQ.
>Identity: Cetra (-200)
I'm going for the most cliché build possible. A Cetra SOLDIER. I can feel the fanfics shrieking at me in the distance.
>Drawbacks: RUINED FOREVER(0), Bonus Bosses (+600)
Literally the only change I'm making is localization. Her name is Aeris, not Aerith. Also... hm, Ruby and Emerald. You know what? I'm going to treat them as a warm-up for killing Endbringers. I have PLANS, oh yes have I got plans.
>SOLDIER First Class (800)
Nifty, glowy eyes. Does this mean my vision is augmented?
>Mage (Free, Cetra)
Another nice boost to my mana pool. Always nice.
>Voice of the Planet (Free, Cetra)
I already have The Crystal's Voice, but between these two perks... I can hear the planet QUITE clearly now. Well, as long as I'm not in a place like Midgar anyway.
>True Magic (500, Cetra)
Cast any spell that I've used materia to cast... this excludes summon and command materia, of course, but regardless that is EXTREMELY helpful.
>Improved Materia Growth (300)
Note to self: unified magic system needs materia. Actually, come to think of it... that would be an incredibly easy way to ensure that anyone can just pick up something and cast. Wonder if they can be used for a job system too? Oh, the possibilities. Why didn't I think about all this sooner?
>Joined The Party (0)
There is much here that must be done. It helps to have friends to help do these things. It helps that two of them are identical to me, save for the glowing eyes, but someone would have to be awfully close to be able to tell.
>>
>>52583148
Earlier:

Aeris exhaled a quiet sigh as she looked over the cliff. At the city of Midgar in the distance, its six mako reactors running steadily. "It's cold," she murmured quietly, sitting down beside me. I negligently waved my gauntleted hand to cast a warming charm, and she wrapped her arms around herself, turning away. "I didn't ask for your help," she added, her tone sullen.

I just shook my head a bit, my vision cast toward the city. Watching the battle on the bridge through a pair of binoculars, the assembled group decimating the automaton. After he'd been brought back from the lifestream, Zack had taken Aeris' potential place in Avalanche, and he'd quietly told the others that Cloud had been suffering from mako poisoning - from what he'd told us, it did a world of good in helping the others understand his mood swings and sometimes-antisocial behavior.

No words were exchanged between us for a few minutes until Aeris asked, "How long do you figure they'll be?"

I looked over at the flower girl. The mithril vambrace over her right arm, a visible sign of her role as my emissary, reflecting the morning light before it disappeared beneath the sleeve of her red jacket. "About fifteen minutes by my estimate," I answered. "They're rapelling down the city wall now. Looks like they left Jessie, Biggs and Wedge back in the city." I passed her the binoculars so that she could watch them.

Aeris nodded, saying to herself, "So the plate didn't fall in the end. Good. Mom's still going to take Marlene to Kalm, once Shinra stops panicking about what they're doing right now."
>>
>>52583162
I nodded to her, before looking back toward the motley crew. "Huh. Am I wrong, or did they bring the... whatever Nanaki is?" When she gave me a questioning look, I added, "The guy with his tail on fire. Pretend I don't know his name, would you?" She just shook her head and turned back to watch them as I kept talking, simply for the sake of talking. "I suppose we should get moving here in the next few minutes. Zack and Tifa know we're going to meet them in Kalm, and... hopefully we won't see Cloud freak out too much. He's a good kid, even if fate dealt him a bad hand."

Aeris nodded and stood, tossing the binoculars to me. They disappeared into the aether as I go to my feet to follow her, amused that she was already striding toward her destination in the distance. She looked down at her vambrace before looking back over her shoulder at me. "So how do I use this thing? I can... feel it, I think. I feel like I could travel without moving. If that makes sense. So how do I do it?"

I laughed, shaking my head. "Teleport? Call it whatever you like, but the easiest way is to visualize where you're going. Easiest if you've been there already. Not going to work so well for Kalm, but if your feet get tired you could always try line of point teleporting-"

But she'd already disappeared, and I could hear her laughter on the wind as she blinked in and out of view, a few hundred feet further away each time. I grinned to myself, before I started moving to follow on foot.

No regrets about talking her into being my emissary. Not in the least.
>>
>>52583041
…Who are you talking to?
They have medication for hallucinations.
>>
>>52582968
This isn't the best place for innovation. SB is better for that sort of thing.
>>
>>52583168
Now:

Kneeled down at the altar, Aeris opened her eyes and looked up toward Zack and Cloud. She opened her mouth... no sound was audible, her voice stolen as a sword as long as man is tall pierced her heart. A cruel gleam in his eye, the sword was promptly tugged free by Sephiroth. Aeris braced herself against the ground with her right arm, the mithril vambrace glittering in the light. Sephiroth stepped back, turning away from her and beginning to ramble about... well, no one was quite sure what he was rambling about. The Promised Land, or something.

The Cetra-descended girl coughed once, then stood without any apparent further difficulty. "Oh no, my inferior human organs," she remarked in a deadpan tone, quite to the surprise of the two Soldiers standing behind her. Sephiroth paused mid-rant, turning back to Aeris. When she quirked her lips at him in a smirk, he thrust his sword through her a second time. And then a third. His expression grew frustrated as he looked down toward the masamune in perplexion, then rage showed on her face as Aeris observed, "You must be losing your touch."

Zack and Cloud could be heard, in stereo, to utter, "What."

Aeris turned around and favored both of the men with a dazzling smile, and her voice took on the tone of a lecturer. "Observe, if you will, the Calamity From The Skies. The being that ended the Ancients' civilization, scattering them to the winds even as they barely managed to seal it. Traveller of the cosmic wind, bringing a plague to every planet, sucking it dry, moving on to the next like some sort of swollen... one-winged space leech."

The masamune abruptly made an appearance again, exiting her sternum, startling Cloud and Zack. The sword was withdrawn again as the pair readied their swords, Sephiroth's abrupt mad rage evident. "Why?! Why won't you die?!"

"How rude," Aeris remarked, blandly, as one might comment on the weather. "In any event, the standard counter-charm for Jenova is, of course, Fiendfyre."
>>
>>52579028
Flower arrangement
>>
File: Unique-Horns-730x487.jpg (85KB, 730x487px) Image search: [Google]
Unique-Horns-730x487.jpg
85KB, 730x487px
/jc/! I have a simple desire; horns. I want a pair or two of horns atop my brow! Where might I find them?
>>
>>52583179
Innovation is fine. Plenty of people have done it here. Innovation that breaks rules we have or has no point other then to be different is going to face far more opposition.
>>
>>52583307
Pst
Hey kid
You want some horns?
I know where you can get some horns.
You're not an autist though right?
You have to tell me if you're an autist.
>>
>>52583307
World Trigger or Generic Post-Apocalypse.
>>
File: Aldnoah.Zero.pdf (478KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Aldnoah.Zero.pdf
478KB, 1x1px
So yeah, this would have been out a day or two ago but we got Witcher 3 and Samurai Warriors 4 and yeah, that whole day just went out the window because fuck those games are fun.

Still, done. Aldnoah.Zero. Hope you guys enjoy this small jump.
>>
>>52583339
...Noooo, definitely not. Not at all. Totally. Yeah.
>>
>>52583354
Alright man
But you have to keep this on the down low, alright?
I can't be held responsible for what happens.
https://i.yuki.la/tg/1431196451010.pdf
>>
>>52583347
I'm not much of a fan of mecha.
>>
>>52583378
Been a while since I saw this beauty.

>>52583384
Thanks for the 1/20 facts about you.
>>
File: ABSOLUTELY HERETICAL.jpg (230KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
ABSOLUTELY HERETICAL.jpg
230KB, 720x540px
>>52583347
Oh, awesome! This ought to be fun, reading now!

>>52583384
PIC RELATED YOU FUCKING HERETIC.
>>
>>52583410
using mecha would be heretical though, especially mecha that isn't sanctioned.
>>
>>52578823
"The Grimm Adventures of Billy and Mandy" has a perk called "Supernatural Possessions" which essentially gives you ++++Magic find if you're seeking it out. You could also combine it with a perk from "Overlord (The Series)" jump called "Innate talent - Use Any Magic Item" to use any magic item as if it was meant specifically for you. So in a sense with the 2 combined any magic item that's looking for a master or creator, or something similar it would probably view you as the most favorable candidate.
>>
>>52581877
>Heck there are even Corrodors of Darkness which are used by some folks recently to travel.

Now you've got me thinking of a Magic the Gathering / Kingdom Hearts crossover.
>>
Is Purified from World of Darkness Mortals basically a pseudo-Third Magic in that you no longer need a body and killing or outright destroying your body won't count as death?
>>
>>52583347
>Moon Base
.when Heavens split apart the moon
Again? Seriously? What the fuck is wrong with that guy?
>>
>>52578876
Kingdom Hearts has the Nobody series of perks which give partial intagability in a sense. You can move through objects, read walls, floors doors, etc, as if you were swimming and another that lets you walk on air as if it was normal ground.
>>
>>52583347
I quite like Superiority through Understanding.

For Private Army, it says each ship carries 100 men... Is that just their carrying capacity, or do they come with a full complement of soldiers?
>>
>>52583507
Not their capacity, we don't think that's the max anyway. That's just the guys that come with it.
>>
>>52583182
>Aeris with Fiendfyre
Haha! I like you.
>>
>>52580009
At most you're evil, in all actuality, probably just neutral. A true neutral only does what'll benefit themselves the most. And I'm assuming all jumpers that make it past their first few jumps really only care about, power wealth or the experience they can have. Cause the finite time they have in each reality gives them little worry about long term ripples they may cause and will only do what's best, or fun or interesting for them which i would say is true neutral.
>>
>>52580009
The gods were going to fuck up the world anyway, probably even if you did intervene.
>>
I have a question about the SCP Foundation jump. Well more the source material. Is there any story to it? is there anything you can read or watch to see what is going on?
>>
So jumpers, what type of perk do you almost always take no matter the jump?
For me it's either Telekinesis or Teleportation. I kinda fanwark it as increases it's max potential but with decreasing returns.
Also, who can really defend against you taking finite control of their brain stem and disintegrating it with telekinesis?
>>
>>52583600
Esoteric senses and resistances/immunities. Because I like to know as much as I can about the world around me, and because I don't want to be unceremoniously disposed of by a bored god or some one-trick pony with hax.
>>
Is the Triforce itself a source of power or is it channeling power from the goddesses? If I steal the Triforce of Power from canon and absorb it, will it stop working in future jumps?
>>
>>52583600
Willpower. Jesus Christ, I have so many willpower perks. Pretty sure a couple of them are effectively infinite, too. So it's extremely redundant.

Oh and also fire powers.
>>
>>52583600
There are quite a few perks that I always take; Appearance perks for reasons, Charisma perks because I like being likable and Intelligence perks because I like the idea of being super smart. It helps you Mad Science! stuff together and helps you come up with creative solutions to problems. For related reasons I rarely pass up crafting perks.
>>
>>52583347
>In 1972, Apollo 17 landed on the Moon and discovered a great artefact. The Hyper Gate.
>In 1980 the Colonisation project carried 340,000 people to Mars

Either the entire population of Earth went full gonzo "Get your ass to Mars" and did nothing but build Orion spaceships for eight years, A.Z Earth was significantly more advanced than RL Earth in 1972, or the author critfailed logistics?
>>
>>52583653
>Oh and also fire powers.
You've always struck me as more of a plant-person.
>>
>>52583665
Either or. We don't really get much info on that time. Assume it's just some alternate history shit.
>>
>>52583643
It's a Force on to its own and lemme be honest here, you reeeeeeally don't wanna try to steal it considering that it's geared specifically to be used by the sapient races of the setting and that it's got a lock against deities.

Then there's the fact that it's kinda finicky as well, where in some games it seems to have a Will of its own, as well as its pieces...basically, there are a lot of unknowns with it and as a rule I tend to stay away from wishing devices that have unknown elements to them just in case if the writers of the setting add some other shit (Like Fi and the Master Sword for example) that makes more or less unusable by anyone other than a specific few.
>>
>>52583549
>And I'm assuming all jumpers that make it past their first few jumps really only care about, power wealth or the experience they can have.

Why do you assume that? (my jumper is over 250 jumps in and that hasn't happened)
>>
File: 1460320238809.jpg (408KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
1460320238809.jpg
408KB, 1200x800px
>>52583653
Do GL rings complain about stack overflow errors when they detect your presence?
>>
>>52583573
There are a lot of stories on the site, but I do believe the vast majority of the content is the individual scp pages.
>>
>>52583707
Then why continue jumping if not for one of those?
>>
>>52583742
Uh, why not?
>>
>>52583727
I see, well I'll try and find some of the stories on the site but most likely will wind up just BSing something together for it again when I jump it.
>>
>>52583742
To make the world a better place is it's own reward.
>>
>>52583666
...Is this some joke about "wood" or something?

>>52583722
Usually I just shove Spiral Power into them until they shut up.
>>
>>52583707
>>52583748
So for the experience of doing it?
which refers back to most jumpers past their first few jumps are only continuing for wealth, power or experience of doing something. No long term plan of helping any 1 person other than themselves.
>>
>>52583549
Mine did it to escape the fear of dying from old age.
>>
>>52583765
So just like real life huh. You got a point here bucko?
>>
>>52583742
Most people don't really care about wealth or power in isolation. That's not to say greed isn't a thing, but the seeking of either of those things is usually in furtherance of some other goal at least as often as it isn't.
>>
>>52583778
>>52583765
>>52583707
> "Why do you assume that?"
Just answering your question. In that what you said was contradictory. Most jumpers who really cared for a place would stay there for long term adjustmants. If you're making jump after jump the goal you have is probably for more wealth, power or experience of doing it. So not being bored but also not bringing long term peace or chaos to any certain world.
>>52583778
Point is, as in refering to the original intent of someone asking if they were evil for doing something, most people are just neutral neither good nor evil. Only doing what's best for themselves.
>>
>>52583765
>No long term plan of helping any 1 person other than themselves.
You're of the mistaken assumption that ceasing to jump is more helpful in the long run than continuing, or that seeking power is necessarily a selfish goal. Continuing to jump helps way more people in the end than you could potentially help by stopping. Also, you're assuming that in order to not be selfish you have to devote your whole being to "helping" others in a dubious manner.
>>
>>52583600
I'm somewhat of a generalist if I don't have a clear idea what my jumper should be but I find social perks to be super. fucking. tempting. or perks that make you become heroic or help people.
>>
>>52583806
How does any of that prevent a person from being good and make everyone neutral? You have a very depressing view of humanity if you think that sort of thing makes you 'neutral'.

Also your being dumb by using stupid dnd alignments too
>>
Hwy, anyone know where I can get something like an interdimensional cellphone or something to keep in touch with old friends?
>>
>>52583806
How can one person be so goddamn wrong? Also lol at this projection. You must be a Philosophy 101 student who thinks they know all about the workings of the world.
>>
>>52583549
Mine's doing it because's it's fun and they like helping people, but since they're enjoying helping people and they're getting something out of it, I guess that also falls into experience if you want to be a hardass anal pedant about this shit/spoiler]
>>
File: gotta go fast.jpg (145KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
gotta go fast.jpg
145KB, 1920x1080px
>>52583600
Willpower, magic boosts, technologies... and speed. One day, I'll have my rematch with that insufferable hedgehog.
>>
>>52583806
The worlds are frozen when we're gone, so once you spark you can help every world you've ever visited long term. Therefore, optimal long-term helping others is going to every world and getting the spark, gathering resources to increase the amount of things you can affect, taking powers to optimize helping people in the mean time and dealing with immediate problems, and enjoying things so you don't go insane or get too bitter.

Or basically greed, collecting power, and experience.
>>
>>52583821
>>52583831
Not hearing a counter argument.
Just "you're wrong" or "you're stupid"
Which on an anonymous message board mean nothing.
Also alignment was just being generalist and maybe over simplified, which i'll agree is not the best way to argue morality, but was the easiest most recognizable choice. Morality is fluid and also based on perspective. No such thing as an absolute good or evil. Only relativistic to where you are at a point in time.
An old idiom for the situation is "What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly"
>>
>>52583868
When your entire "argument" consists of flat assertions and base generalizations, a counter argument is hardly needed or worth the effort.
>>
>>52583865
Don't forget i also said past the first few jumps. You can probably get strong enough to get the DBZ spark within 10 jumps.
>>
>>52583868
>Morality is fluid and also based on perspective. No such thing as an absolute good or evil. Only relativistic to where you are at a point in time.
Except the concept of "selfishness" is not so fluid. You've made an assertion that continued jumping is most likely a result of selfish desires with nothing to back it up besides your navel-gazing.
>>
>>52583905
>You can probably get strong enough to get the DBZ spark within 10 jumps.
Arguable. It's certainly more of a gamble, and even still it's the less optimum decision for maximum good.
>>
>>52583806
>In that what you said was contradictory. Most jumpers who really cared for a place would stay there for long term adjustmants. If you're making jump after jump the goal you have is probably for more wealth, power or experience of doing it.

Or 250 jumps later I'm continuing to jump because I can do a lot for each world in ten years, no time passes for the worlds I'm not staying in, and if I stay in one particular world I'm not able to help more worlds. Wealth? I have nigh-arbitrary ex-nihilo matter/energy conversion, conventional wealth is meaningless. Power? After 250 jumps I'm only outmatched by R(N)OBs and and xianxia characters. Experience? Okay, got me there, there's always something new on the horizon. Not that I really need to keep Jumping to do that, I've got a half-dozen forms of multiversal travel, but the Benefactor is still sending me to new worlds so I guess the Neilsen ratings are good...?

But once I got the hang of the whole jumping thing, each new world one of the first things my jumper does is develop/adapt an uplift plan so that in ten years when I move on (and pre-empted/fixed any imminent/happening apocalypses), that world will (1) be in an equal or preferably better state than when I arrived, (2) hopefully continue to improve even if I kick the bucket and can't come back.
>>
>>52583914
I'll agree that my perception is hindered by introspection. But why continue jumping after the first few? You can arguably get a spark within the first few jumps which would give you a larger purview to help people
>>
>>52583905
And leave about 700 worlds unhelped in even the short term? Or leave out problems it would take decades more experience to understand and actually help in long term ways?
>>
>>52583868
You and your little "NO SUCH THING AS GOOD AS EVIL HUR BDHRRRR IT'S ALL BASED ON THE VIEWER PAT MY ASS FOR BEING OH SO LOGICAL AND SMART AND SUPERIOR" attitude has pissed me the fuck off.

You're not fucking special. There's many little squirming worms like you in the depths of reddit who put logic over all else (and don't you fucking deny it, I can smell little fucking pathetic ants like you from a mile away. I know your type.). You want us to be so angry at you so you can be right and look good and right while doing it (and of course, you gotta be a douchebag. You probably revel in being evil. It makes you feel less pathetic. You have poor self esteem. I can smell it.), while really you're coming off as a tremendous douchenozzle who wants to be cool and badass. I can tell you somehow thing emotions are logical. they fucking AIN'T. Emotion is a big part of what good and evil is to me.

But you know what? I'm not going to DIGNIFY you with a counter argument or any sort of elaboration beyond that. Because you'd find some flaw in it, and you'd wank yourself so hard you'd blast a hole in the computer monitor over it. I'm not intending to take part in your little fucking """DEBATE"""" that you oh so desperately want so you can feel good about yourself. This isn't your fucking philosophy class, this is an anonymous message board as you have oh so pointed out. And you know what? I'm going to do what anonymous message boards do best. Tear you a new asshole. Hope you can fit in a locker, because I'm shoving you in one, nerd.

And yeah, I know this is all so silly, getting mad at someone and yelling at them online. Heck, you could be trolling. But you know what? I don't care. When I'm finished with this response, I'll probably go watch some youtube videos or whatever, and then go to sleep. I'll forget all about this, unless I wake up and this thread is still up.
>>
>>52583989
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcSmlSok32g

Is this new copypasta?
Or tired autism?
>>
>>52583989
Excuse me waiter, can i get one with a little less salt?
>>
>>52579191

It'd apply to all of them. All the souls you have after becoming a Monster Cat are genuinely yours.

>>52579269

What the others said. It's more a representation of your power as opposed to your soul actually being super huge and a giant target.

>>52581296
>>52581680
>>52581719
>>52581779

Uhhhh. . .Well, that's really hard to say actually. Had to actually talk to someone about it since I wasn't sure by myself. Basically, there are two real answers I got for ya'll.

A) "You have to born into it, so it's not possible." We don't really know how any of the Great Old Ones came to be, not really. Even Kid and Asura were born from Death casting off one of his emotions and growing from there. It's never really clarified what a Shinigami is or why or how they can do this, or why they're perpetually linked with Madness.

B) "Become a kishin." Even though the Great Old Ones aren't Kishin, that doesn't necessarily mean it isn't a route to getting linked to Madness perpetually like them. Basically speaking, the reason this "might" (emphasis on "might") be possible is that Asura didn't start off being the embodiment of fear despite being born from it. It's only after he went berserk, ate a bunch of souls, submerged himself in Madness and was reborn as a Kishin that he became the "Madness of Fear".

While Crona was on the road to becoming one, I don't think he was fully successful in truly going off the deep end and taking the final plunge despite having a unique flavor of madness and attaining great power. He didn't actually become a Kishin. So if you actually chose this path, you'd have to go even farther into madness than Crona did, which is a scary thought. (This route is also impossible in the current Jump due to the current lose condition, so you'd have to try it somewhere else.)
>>
>>52583973
But it wouldn't. You're relying on a lot of assumptions that simply don't hold up. Get your Spark? Well, tough shit, you still have to /find/ the worlds in which your help is needed, and evil/suffering will not wait patiently as you get stronger or assist other worlds. Larger purview to help people? That's just wrong. There are plenty of worlds you can be ferried to, and perhaps most importantly, your dallying in the chain does not negatively impact any other settings. You can either stay to help one world for a few decades, or perform an equivalent total of thousands or even millions of years of good deeds in an instant. And getting a Spark so soon leaves you less prepared to handle the problems in other worlds both in power and experience. Dying to get your feel-good jollies off in one world is hardly any more good than preparing an ultimate plan of benevolence over thousands of years, forging alliances, gaining strength, getting a head-start in certain IPs, actually travelling to said IPs so you actually know where they are and can go back to help them, etc., etc. Like, just so much of what you're saying is objectively wrong, which is pretty damn impressive in a morality debate.
>>
>>52583987
I guess we have a fundamental difference on Idea on what each jump represents. The way i view it as each jump is a parallel but different reality to the cannon realities. Which leads to an inference of an inference of each reality has an infinite number of each. So yes i may be not helping as much as you, but it'll overall be 700 worlds less than infinite compared.
>>
>>52583973
Larger how? I already get to explore an entire new multiverse somewhere in the omniverse every ten years.

Gain: faster, more controllable omniversal travel.
Lose: my Benefactor, both in terms of perks and relationship.

Though I can totally understand that may be a positive trade for people whose Benefactor is a dick.
>>
>>52584053
So you're still gaining less ability to actual help those worlds over a longer span of time so you can make proportionately less difference. How is that any better?
>>
Moral relativism is for edgy teenagers.
>>
File: JC16.jpg (248KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
JC16.jpg
248KB, 1200x1600px
>>52582996
That reminds me of the Dark Souls 1/2 jump's Drop-In capstone. Unbreakable Soul? Don't have the copy on me and the drive's crapping out again.

>>52583824
Final Fantasy Type-0 has just that, actually. And I think FF13-3 has a sort of list to contact old friends free for the Savior background.

If you want to build a regular old interdimensional cellphone, Ciel Nosurge has the tech for purchase.

>>52583973
Not him, but:

1. There are many things available from jumps which a Spark isn't proven to be capable of, or which are much more difficult to acquire without the assistance of a transdimensional benefactor

2. Certain jumps allow you to access a world at a time period in which harm can be prevented ahead of schedule-or in the case of Worm, literally save an innocent girl from a childhood of trauma.

3. Being a Planeswalker isn't easy. You've got Eldrazi, Phyrexians and other Planeswalkers to worry about; even the Mending-diminished ones have ways to gain greater power or manipulating others with such. Jumps you've been to are effectively frozen in time, so if you treat doing good in the cosmos like surgery it's sorta like a prolonged healing coma for the multiverse.

>>52584036
Sup Nu, have you played/watched the Ringed City DLC yet? If so, are you planning any updates?
>>
>>52584053
Intellectually dishonest of you to argue your position based on your own headcanon for how jumps work desu
>>
>>52584101

Not much, have not, am not.
>>
>>52584004
https://youtu.be/uoB_MDSkHms

I will never not post this link as a response to yours. Nothing personal. Just because.
>>
>>52584109
How is it headcannon?
Isn't the definition of an Omniverse, every single, universe, multiverse and the likes?
Each instance where a choice can be made would make a new universe which would be covered by the larger omniverse.
>>
>>52584101
Hmm... Useful, but not exactly what I'm looking for. I'm more interested in its immediately-enhanced lethality as a weapon than its "hardiness".
>>
>>52584150
Grimm Adventures of Billy and Mandy has a scythe which can cut through anything. HunterxHunter which has Nen abilities which let you encase weapons or items with your aura and strengthening it to your and your potential.
>>
>>52584140
It's headcanon because it's not part of the basic premise of Jumpchain as presented to you. It's not that there's anything to outright disprove you, but your theory is just as valid as one that says the whole thing is a VR simulation if it fits the jumper's story. Also, some settings canonically do not operate based on the many worlds interpretation of quantum mechanics-like the one where time is a kind of wheel
>>
>>52582996
Hellsing has Weapon Channelling, which is basically the same except via stamina-fuelled magic rather than fiat.

Okami has Divine Interference, which is similar except runs on divine interference.

Counter-Strike has The Crosshair, so you always know where any weapon you're holding is pointing.

Devil May Cry gives any weapon you're holding infinite ammo.
>>
>>52584172
Hmm... I guess there are really no perks to enhance the mundane aspects of any random weapon, like sharpness and such, beyond the one in Monster Hunter. I suppose Status Effects from PSO and Rusted but Ready from Path of Exile should suffice.
>>
File: JC10.png (2MB, 791x1152px) Image search: [Google]
JC10.png
2MB, 791x1152px
>>52584150
In that case, A Ragged Wound from Franken Fran inhibits regeneration. Legendary Hero can expand the size of your attacks. An A++ Anti-Unit Noble Phantasm from Fate can do just that. And Maximum Penetration is-well, Mir explained it as a sort of shounen physics technique that lets you "devise a penstroke that cleaves iron, make bullets split and home in on your targets" or do super moves like riding "an ordinary spear through a battleship".

Drakengard 3 also has a regen inhibiting perk and one that makes attacks more lethal, but Val's planning an update in the future.
>>
>>52584205
>>52584225
These are all good suggestions. Thanks, anons!

Tales of Symphonia's Will is my Weapon is also just the sort of thing I'm looking for. Basically, we have a few perks and items that allow you to summon mundane weapons out of thin air, which for some reason I find mildly intriguing. I was hoping to make them slightly more useful at base, with comparatively little energy expenditure.
>>
>>52584254
Kingdom hearts has a cool perk that can let you summon up to 6 items as if they were tied to your soul or you can go a different route towards being a Nobody which let's you infuse one item with "Nothingness" which let's you summon and dispel it. Can also modify it size at will and be able to use the item at any distance as if you were holding it.
>>
Huh. Some japester appears to have replaced Knight of Honor's name on the Type Moon wiki with "Knight of Owner". Which just sounds like the Final Fantasy Gilgamesh's Noble Phantasm.
>>
How many weapons does Infinite Blade Works from Skullgirls provide? Since it's apparently not "actually" infinite.
>>
>>52584272
>Knight of Owner
>just sounds like the FF Gilgamesh's Noble Phantasm
Well...now I know what I have to do.
>>
>>52584280
Enough to cover a third of a battle stage's screen, if I remember the game correctly
>>
>>52583347
How close does a Royal have to be to (de)activate Aldnoah technology?
>>
>>52584356
Needs to be in contact with the machine.
>>
>>52583347
>Molecule Manipulation
>The true power comes from the fact that each of these limbs can transform itself into a single molecule of the same shape and size it is normally, thus rendering it nearly unbreakable and becoming a terribly effective battering ram. Whatever has been transformed this way is totally inert and thus the jet boosters on the back remain unaffected and unprotected so that they can still move the additions. Perhaps with some tinkering, you could turn this effective into a defensive shield of some sort?

Ooh, somebody's reinvented the General Products Hull from Larry Niven's Known Space setting.
>>
File: 1310311257953.jpg (57KB, 350x392px) Image search: [Google]
1310311257953.jpg
57KB, 350x392px
>>52584115
I've seen you get asked this question multiple times and it seems to be really getting under your skin by now. I've seen you transition from later to maybe to no. Don't let it get under your skin, dude. People are just excited because it's a well liked game. Don't let it pester you into disavowing the idea. Even though being asked the same thing over and over is frustrating.
>>
File: Grim.gif (12KB, 262x300px) Image search: [Google]
Grim.gif
12KB, 262x300px
>>52584225
>>52584150
Grim's Scythe's cuts from Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy cannot be healed as well.

Warriors in Overlord can also gain that ability.
>>
>>52584519

Oh it's not getting under my skin, don't worry. I just don't have plans right now and already stated why in the past so by this point I'm just throwing out short, direct answers and moving along. If, when I finally get deeper into DLC stuff, I found there's sufficient material for a good update I'll probably update. I enjoy updating my jumps for the most part. Soul Eater got like seven updates since first release, Dark Souls got like three or four, I think Bloodborne got two or three. It's just a combination of not focusing on DS3 much right now, it still being real new and personally not being able to play around with it.

Seriously, there's no way random, honest, innocent questions in thread or IRC will somehow frustrate me to the point of ignoring Dark Souls 3 or dropping the idea of updating. It's all good dude.
>>
>>52584552

My fault, I think Bloodborne only got updated once since I waited for Old Hunters before updating at all, stockpiling ideas and stuff.
>>
>>52582778

Exalted: Infernals - you can dissolve a demon and tattoo it onto you to gain a couple of relevant thematic powers.
>>
>>52582778
Forgotten Realms, the perk that gives you all the d&d crafting feats. There are a number of magical and psionic tattoo crafting feats(I don't remember them right now, but I know they exist.)
>>
Perk preview, does this look ok?

100 Bushido Blade- Warriors hack their opponents to bloody pulp with axes, dragoons impale their foes upon their long polearms, and rangers rain volleys of arrows down on unsuspecting enemies with their bows. Every vocation has its own weapon of choice—a fact with which you should be quite familiar. It takes countless years of practicing for hour after hour, day-in and day-out to become proficient in even one form of armament. It would be no stretch of the imagination to say that adventurers devote their entire lives to their weapons. Well you get to skip that, You are a master in using the Katana, able to quickly dispatch tour foes using strong, fast, fluid strikes to injure and kill your enemies as a master of the blade.

Also I learned how to spoiler. Yay me. Watch it be screwed up somehow.
>>
>>52585108
That is one of the best perks, you can really break the dnd system over your knee with crafting.
>>
>>52585108
It's literally called Craft Magic Tattoo.
>>
>>52585228
yes, one of them is. Then there are the psionic tattoo related feats(I think they might fall under universal items though, not sure). Pretty sure there are some other crafting feats that are at least related to tattoos as well.
>>
>>52585259
If you want to get technical, you don't even have to go that route at all. The basic item crafting rules already have a modifier for if an item doesn't take up a spot on the body. You simply double the final cost of the item.

So, really, you could just make any magical item into a "tattoo" by paying more and being a decent artist. Most of the Magical Tattoo crafting perks tend to have special limitations.

Gloves of Dexterity +2 = 2000 gp and 160 EXP to craft normally
Tattoo of Dexterity +2 = 4000 gp and 320 EXP

I'll freely admit I have no idea about anything psionics related. Never touched the stuff.
>>
>>52585315
So can you have a tattoo of dexterity stack with the gloves? Because this may be useful if I decide to start a multiversal whore house later on.

Not who you were replying too btw.
>>
>>52585162
Seems good. What jump?
>>
>>52585361
Redoing ffxi, trying to knock out the samurai perk tree today. Then I have like. Only 6 more jobs to go and 10 more 100 cp racial perks.

Then I can get started on the items.

Is anyone interested in buying shantottos magic staff?
>>
A captain will rise with their ship perk does it affect Mecha the size of ships?
>>
>>52585345
The standard item bonus type is enhancement, which does not stack. You can stack different bonus types, e.g. an enhancement bonus will stack with a competence bonus, which can be exploited, but bonuses other than enhancement tend to be more expensive and there are still diminishing returns.
>>
>>52585398
Still if I can somehow pump that up to like +10 dexterity and Charisma on a set of panties and a tramp stamp those whores will get a lot more money for me.
>>
>>52585345
That's where you hit the snag with Dungeons and Dragons magic. Stat bonuses from equipment are usually referred to as Enhancement Bonuses. Enhancement Bonuses specifically don't stack. Which kind of makes sense. Wearing the same spell twice doesn't make it automatically more powerful just because.

What you /can/ do is turn the Dexterity bonus from an Enhancement Bonus to an Insight or Luck Modifier (or even a Profane or Sacred Modifier if you don't mind linking it to the power of evil or good, which /can/ have side effects.). But again, you're throwing money and exp at the problem.

Gloves of Dexterity +2 = 2000 GP and 160 EXP
Tattoo of Dexterity +2 (Enhancement Bonus) = 4000 GP and 320 EXP
Gloves of Dexterity +2 (Insight Bonus) = 5000 GP and 400 EXP
Tattoo of Dexterity +2 (Insight Bonus) = 10000 GP and 800 EXP

So you can see where it starts getting rather pricey.
>>
>>52585439
Very true, he could however use one of the chain items that kets you get around paying for stuff, like using some of those dc magic perks to pay in all gold instead of xp. Or use ring of elru from overlord, hell at the same time you could probably turn the spells into a different spell system with overlord and enchant them onto gear and it might atack then. Who knows.
>>
>>52585397
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbvYeLxMKN8
>>
File: ccd099ddd98cc5d772131aff317ca0fa.jpg (296KB, 671x1000px) Image search: [Google]
ccd099ddd98cc5d772131aff317ca0fa.jpg
296KB, 671x1000px
>>52585479
Well, sure, there's a metric ton of ways to get around paying. Even inside Dungeons and Dragons itself you can just throw even more money at the problem to get around paying for EXP. Usually by hiring someone else to use their EXP for the spell, but buying Power Components is another accepted practice. The conversion rate is 5 GP per 1 XP.

So, if you're like me and have more gold and gems than you know what to do with due to your chain adventures, the whole money issues becomes moot. And then there's all the options out there in Jumpchain. Again, metric tons.

I was keeping my explanation contained to Dungeons and Dragons to simplify matters.
>>
If I wanted to make the fastest computer possible that was the size of a standard Desktop computer, what tech/magic would be best for that? Just time manipulation shit? Or would there be better options?
>>
How does the "Old Dog, Strange Tricks" perk out of Fate/Zero work? When it says that the magical variants would require roughly the same amount of effort to make as the original, does that mean that if you wanted to make, say, a magic DVD player, it would take the same effort to make that as it would to design the DVD player(including programming it), and then you would have to make it afterwords? And would you have to design a magic processor for it too? Or do you have to just design it in a very broad sense of the word?
>>
Do we have anyone making a Danganronpa jump? Just wondering since I couldn't help but think about how "Ultimate Despair" and "Ultimate Hope" would be nice perks to have.
>>
>>52585701
there is an easy way and there is a complicated way.

The easy way

1. Amazo backup data from young justice
2.Compound computation from worm.
3. Build a mechanical version of your compound computation power

The complicated way.
1.micro universe from Rick and Morty
2. fill it with computronium From Eclipse phase
3.Power it with paragon resource generators from the supreme Commander jump
>>
>>52585730
We do not. I hope you do a good job making it though. Good luck

>>52585701
You could use the tech from halo or symbiotes or some other super high tech setting and then put that super chip in it from webmage that basically adds a 0 to its power.
>>
>>52585727
That part is referring to the stuff needing equal amounts of time and effort to make, once you know how to make them. So that DVD, long as you did the research, would take as long and take equivalent worth in materials to make as a normal DVD player.
>>
>>52585730
>It's a "jumper just bursts through the school's wall like the kool-aid man and flies away" episode
>>
>>52585853
that makes sense. Thanks!
>>
>>52585820
>>52585831
Now I'm just thinking the complicated way + Time Manipulation + the super chip. I would ASSUME that would work, it just depends on how precisely the jump defines what a computer is/isn't
>>
>>52585942
Well the setting the chip comes from had the mc use it to make his goblin who could turn into a laptop into a quantum computer. So who knows?
>>
>>52585942
did you watch the episode? micro universe from Rick and Morty is already operating on a vastly faster timescale.
>>
>>52586010
Nobody should watch rick and morty. It is tumblr tier shit- the show.
>>
>>52586062
Nobody should post in this thread, it's reddit tier autism.
>>
>>52586062
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_qvy82U4RE

Some parts of it come close, but overall tumblr wants to protect your feelings whereas Rick and Morty tries to teach you. Your feelings are irrelevant and meaningless
>>
>>52586062
This. The only reason anyone even takes the jump is to powerwank.
>>
>>52586100
>>52586105
How about that sezchuan sauce! 5 hours of murdering people and fucking over entire families for sezchaun sauce!

Hey morty BUURRRRP how about we Hueeck burp Go on an adventure! Where I fuck burrp off and you get molested or tortu-buurp tortured so I can get some chicken sau-buuuuuuuurrrrrrp sauce.
>>
>>52586131
Why doesn't Rick just go to a universe where they kept the sauce after the promotion ended?
>>
>>52586153
He is too stupid. I don't know, why doesnt he just make one of those microverse batteries and have it do nothing but make the sauce? Why doesnt he just make his own?
>>
>>52585701
>>52585820
Easier way. Be a D&D Warlock. Reach level 12, so you can enchant items by literally throwing magic at the problem until it sticks. Proceed to throw magic at a standard desktop computer until it's the fastest possible.

Warning. If your thoughts stray during the enchanting process, may have unexpected side effects, including but not limited to: May glow eldritch colours. May cause scientists to doubt their sanity when they first open the case and find a chibi Yog Sothoth inside who then closes the case, but the second time they open it everything looks perfectly normal. May greet you by name. May take over the planet / stalk crappy game devs with Terminators.
>>
>>52586172
Those sound like features.
>>
>>52586010
I did, but there is always faster
>>
Rick and Morty is decent, but that episode is garbage to the point where it's badness was probably the real April Fools joke. That's my hot take, and it's better than all yours because *faaaaart*
>>
so is this viable
ex rank karna armor NP
minecraft dupe perk it
real eater to change resistance to magic
armsfusion the two together
then that one perk that lets you absorb a item and take on its properties for 99% reduction of all physical and magical attacks?
>>
>>52586182
Presumably it's the "but not limited to" clause one should be concerned about.

Capcha is obsessed with gas stations today.
>>
>>52586243
just let Google train their AI to identify things in peace anon
>>
>>52586216
Real Eater doesn't work on items.
>>
File: gentlemen gentlemen.gif (3MB, 500x269px) Image search: [Google]
gentlemen gentlemen.gif
3MB, 500x269px
>>52586204
At least this moment was great.
>>
>>52586216
Real Eater only works on the skills of a voluntary target. You'll need to make the NP into a person and convince it to agree to your proposal.
>>
>>52583600
REGENERATION.
>>
>>52586266
uuhhhh, as far as I can tell, it is a NP so ability that summons his armor and uses prana costs to maintain its activation.
so summon armor, dupe it, then real eater the NP then summon new armor, dupe that, combine the two, then eat?
>>
>>52586255
I hate the OTB-ness and the "solve every problem with it" stuff that Real Eater causes.
>>
>>52586272
Then your problem is that Real Eater only works on people and Cheat Mode only works on items (which aren't people).
>>
>>52586216
what's that last perk?
>>
Are there any decent Perks for using magic stealthily?

I absolutely adore Perks that let me modify and mix my spells, but no matter how good the spell is, floating runes and brightly colored energy blasts are really hard to use without making a scene.
>>
>>52586272
The problem is you need to change the skill with eater which then changes the np. However nps are not items so you cant dupe them, they are pieces of a legend more like magical constructs and some just happen to look like items.
>>
>>52586264
I mean, yeah, there were some jokes that were pretty funny, but the bit before that where Rick completely undid everything that the previous season built up to by destroying the galactic government by setting the value of the currency to 0 is literally the stupidest thing I have ever seen, both in terms of what the macguffin was, and in terms of actions having lasting consequences. Like, I get that Rick and Morty doesn't really DO lasting damage and shit(look at that one head episode, for example), but that whole situation was wrapped up almost insultingly quickly
>>
>>52586335
Im not even sure if that episode was real or like a joke episode that never happened.
Thread posts: 470
Thread images: 73

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.