[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me all about the Blackguard and gnolls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: file.png (295KB, 400x552px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
295KB, 400x552px
Tell me all about the Blackguard and gnolls
>>
>>52591118
Blackguard are Colossal Dicks.
Gnolls are Colossal Dicks.

They'd probably get along as well as two colossal dicks could.

Hell, just throw in a Drow, an Orc, and a Dragon, and you've got the makings of a Saturday Morning Cartoon League Villians.
>>
>>52591118
He's a white Blackguard. For diversity!
>>
>>52591118
Blackguards seemed like a fun class to aim for as a paladin if you want to go evil untill you realize they are chaotic evil only, aka retarded evil only.
>>
The Blackguard was a paladin whose efforts fell to nought due to famine and death. He was driven mad by his failings and fell into the sway of Yeenoghu, the Laughing Hunger. His armor has become wild, piecemeal and adorned in fur. His teeth filed into points, his eyes ever hungry. He has a pack of gnolls that follow him and feed from his kills, empowering them. He roams the hot wildlands, preying on the people that eke a living out there. He specifically enjoys eating the faithful, and ritually prepares a cannibal feast of priests.
>>
>>52591118
Its a pretty good inn, great beds, safe as houses. I would avoid the food though they don water the wine.

They have some shrines to the less sissy gods behind the bar too if thats your thing.

The guy who owns it had it built into an old barge tied up on the river, just past Verdigris Bridge, you know, the green one.
>>
>>52593283
You sound like a good GM.
>>
>>52592324

That always bothered me too.

To me, the way a Paladin would be most likely to fall is in giving up his principles in pursuit of the greater good; well-intentioned extremism. Like how Arthas fell in Warcraft 3. But then they make this prestige class specifically for fallen paladins, and it's just "lol rape and kill everything just because you're evil". I just don't see how anyone gets to that point from starting as the ultimate role model of purity and righteousness.
>>
>>52596026
>>52592324
It makes perfect sense. It's LITERALLY the opposite alignment. Other fallen paladins that don't quite rise to the level of Reverse Paladin don't qualify; they're just total fags that don't understand commitment.

You gotta either go whole hog with Justice or eat the whole Justice hog. No half-measures here.
>>
>>52596026
>>52596089

In 3.X a blackguard can be of any alignment. In PF the antipaladin is CE. In my opinoin makes sense as LE, because is impossible follow a code and be CE.
>>
>>52596424
You follow a Reverse Code. An Anti-Code, if you will. The only tenets are FUCK TENETS.
>>
>>52591118
After seeing things objectively, the Blackguard decided that the world cannot be saved, and must instead be destroyed, so that a new universe may be rebuilt.

The scary part is, the setting's god probably agrees with him.
>>
>>52596454
here take this "reddit"
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.