[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Say you had to limit yourself to, for the next 10 years, only

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1465157508113.jpg (37KB, 479x492px) Image search: [Google]
1465157508113.jpg
37KB, 479x492px
Say you had to limit yourself to, for the next 10 years, only play TRPGs by one single creator (i.e. any game he was directly involved in creating, no games he wasn't). Which one would you choose?
>>
File: joker.jpg (130KB, 757x505px) Image search: [Google]
joker.jpg
130KB, 757x505px
>>52585988
Sean K Reynolds
>>
>>52585988
Kromm
>>
Varg.
>>
Jenna Moran. She was involved in Exalted plus a lot of interesting Indie bullshit along with Nobilis, but she also contributed to Legends of the Wulin. That alone will do me for most of the decade, the rest of it just adds texture.
>>
>>52585988
James Raggi the Fourth.
>>
Greg Stolze's work is pretty varied and awesome. Depending on how you define "directly involved", it might even permit me to play some World of Darkness.
>>
Rob Hiensoo
>>
Ken Hite. His pulpy or alt-history stuff would entertain indefinitely
>>
>>52586638
A wise choice.
>>
Vincent Baker.
>>
>>52585988
Allah created the world and allowed all games to exist, and was inviolved in creating them by putting the idea of games into creators' heads.

If I won't cheat, well, I wasn't going to find groups for stuff that's not 5e anyway. Crawford.

Jotaro best jojo
>>
>>52585988
Steve Jackson
>>
>>52586638
I'll second stolze. I'd get any ORE game, and Unknown Armies.
>>
>>52585988
Gary Gygax
>>
>>52585988
Can I make an additional deal to play literally ONE game system with ONE setting for the next 10 years, as long as I'm provided a reliable and well-behaved group of players?
>>
>>52585988
Myself. I would rip off any systems I wanted to play and call them my own.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.