[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would you stat the Killer Rabbit? So it's a tough opponent

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

How would you stat the Killer Rabbit? So it's a tough opponent for four level 6-7 players. (Fighter, Rogue, Paladin, Bard)
>>
>>52576695
Shit, where are my owlbear stats.
>>
Bite attack w/vorpal and probably keen, at least a +20 to acrobatics
>>
Str 18 Dex 24 Con 14 Int 15 Wis 12 Cha 17

It's a bunny with:

Multiattack: The bunny makes two bite attacks.

Bite: Melee Weapon Attack: +9 to hit, melee range, one target. Hit: 22 (3d10 + 6) piercing damage.

Leap: The bunny charges to a target up to 10ft away, avoiding any opportunity attacks it triggers on the way. It can replace one of its bite attacks with this.

Go for the Jugular: If the bunny made two bite attacks last turn on a single target, it can use this entire turn's action to go for a killstrike. Target makes a con saving throw against the bunny's strength. If you succeed, just roll a normal bite attack, if you fail, take 4d20 piercing damage.

No idea how balanced this is, just thought i'd provide some ideas.
>>
File: vorpal bunnies.jpg (67KB, 470x359px) Image search: [Google]
vorpal bunnies.jpg
67KB, 470x359px
>>52576695
Vorpal bunnies are a bitch because they'll auto-kill your ass on a critical.
>>
>>52576794
oh and it has weakness to area of effect fire damage too.
>>
>>52576794
Looks good to me
>>
File: 1450833499100.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1450833499100.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>52576695
Could Saitama defeat the Killer Rabbit? Serious question.
>>
>>52577357
Serious answer. Nobody knows. The rabbit got killed with holy magic. So far we don't know if it has any physical weaknesses. So unless Saitama becomes a priest then the answer is a resounding "Lol idk"
>>
>>52577357

Yes, by definition Saitama can win any fight with a single punch.
>>
>>52577661
>The rabbit got killed with holy magic

More like fire damage.
>>
>>52578266
Didn't he need like a few hundred punches to beat that Alien god-king.

>>52578275
It was both. So he'd need to become a priest then set his fists on fire.
>>
>>52578304
To be fair, those were regular punches. A single serious punch got the job done and Boros stated that Saitama still had loads of strength left and Saitama was just holding back.
>>
>>52578345
Do we even know what his power source is yet or haven't they said?
>>
>>52578364
> 100 pushups, 100 squats, 100 situps, 10km run
> repeat until hair falls out
> ???
> profit
>>
>>52578304
No

Word of God says Saitama can destroy half the universe with one punch, and the only thing stopping him from destroying the entire thing is that he can't punch things that are behind him.

He's a parody of power level arguments.
>>
>>52576695
Kills 1d4 adventurers a round, can only be killed with the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch.
>>
>>52577661
The theme song says that he has gods in his fists, so it depends on if that's literal or not.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.