[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to be invincible under the sun. What setting can I do this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

I want to be invincible under the sun. What setting can I do this?
>>
>>52573377
Exalted probably.
>>
>>52573377
You want to be a powerful Reverse vampire?
>>
>>52573377
The Underdark
>>
>>52573377
Assuming you've read the manga you just posted, you should know that being invincible isn't a physical goal that can be achieved, but a mindset that has to be conquered from within.
Therefore the setting does not matter.
>>
>>52573704
So, loaded dice ?
>>
>>52574016
I don't know who you are, but I love you.
>>
>>52574016
No, dumping all of your resources into an intimidate/bluff stat and managing to kill a few high-profile targets despite that to give credance to your title.
>>
New chapter when
>>
>>52575036
A few high-profile targets like an entire school of the most well-trained fighters in the nation?
Yeah, that'll fool 'em into thinking you're a threat for sure, and it's so easy too
>>
>>52575168
Being a threat and skilled at fighting is only a small, almost insignificant part of becoming Invincible Under the Sun.
Miyamoto didn't even fight that one old dude, yet was awed and defeated just because the guy was fumbling around with a backscratcher in his sleep. Invincibility is not obtained through strength and violence.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.