[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1427: Smack That Ass Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 480
Thread images: 68

File: 1491429908391.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
1491429908391.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>52559770
>>
File: Needs more Wombo.png (95KB, 488x222px) Image search: [Google]
Needs more Wombo.png
95KB, 488x222px
So jumpers, what is your favourite melee combo
>>
>>52568296
Do you know what time it is? It's build-posting time.

Jump #299: Final Fantasy VIII
>The Empress, reversed: Stifling matriarchal influence.
Can you say "sorceresses"? I knew you could.
>Age: 22
>Location: The Moon
Wait. What?
>Identity: Scientist (-100)
>Drawbacks: Lunar Cry (+300), Time Kompression (+300)
Oh. Evil sorceress threw me onto the moon at the start of the jump. Yay, I'm going to level up to 99 in about six hours flat! (No, this is not a good thing.)
>Limit Break (Free)
I don't even want to think about what my limit break would be.
>Certified Scientist (Free, Scientist)
Of course I'm certified. I have the straightjacket to prove it- I mean the PhD to prove it!
>Fan Club (1300)
The public loves me. How does the public know I exist?
>Sorcery Stopper (1100, Scientist)
Being able to engineer something that can put a halt to magic is immensely useful. I'll be studying THIS in detail.
>Amnesia-Proof (500)
I think I've crossed into the point that I'm grabbing such things to make sure I cover any remaining vulnerabilities. If someone obliviates me, it just won't take, for instance. There aren't very many other perks that I've seen which give flat-out immunity to such a problem, so this is worthwhile, even if unlikely to do anything.
>Sufficiently Analyzed Magic (200, Scientist)
The last puzzle piece needed to unify my magic system. Every piece of magic, tech, and biology that I have is now completely interchangeable.
>Salary (0)
Also I'm going to be drawing a permanent salary for the rest of my chain, between 500 gil and a 30,000 gil per week. How handy is that? Back-of-the-envelope calculations say that gil here is 10:1 to USD, so that's effectively three thousand a week. $150k a year is a reasonable salary for a mercenary, no?
>>
>>52568335
So, firstly: I awaken on the moon. Surrounded by monsters.

Nope. Nope nope nope nope nooooooope. Maximum nope. And while I'm busy noping the fuck out, I've got literally everything that is not me on the moon trying to kill me, eat me, and defile my corpse. And not necessarily in that order. I'm not a fan of that, for obvious reasons. And we are talking MONTHS of this, because my wings have somehow been clipped and I can't escape the moon's gravity well, or teleport away. Thanks to some geniuses thinking too far outside the box, I can't even call for help because all radio transmissions are jammed worldwide. (As though that makes ANY degree of sense.) That's okay though, I can deal with this. Eventually, the Lunar Cry occurs - an event wherein monsters from the moon are sent planetside. I'm in the middle of that mass of monsters.

I am also the only living thing that makes it to the planet, because bored jumpers and planets full of monsters either mean you're going to civilize the monsters or kill them all, and guess which option I went for.

Well, I guess technically not the ONLY living thing, just the only living thing from the moon. Sorceress Adel's tomb comes down too, after all. On the plus side, this all means I get to join the party, even if the party is looking askance at me because I'm a scientist they've never heard of, drawing a SeeD salary that isn't on the books, and essentially came out of nowhere. Sure, I can't stop most of the stupidity, but I can at least join them in the remaining 10% of the game's plot: con them into taking me along, and go with them while everything goes as it did in canon. Time compression, and then dealing with Ultimecia.
>>
File: 1491266615981.jpg (136KB, 500x496px) Image search: [Google]
1491266615981.jpg
136KB, 500x496px
>>52568296
Well gents Im going back to work. Please do have a wonderful day in my absence.
>>
>>52568347

In the wake of that, everyone gets scattered across time. I actually ended up about ten years before I arrived, and as a result... well, I ended up working to augment any number of technologies for the Gardens and drawing a handsome salary as a result, but was never officially on the books. And this is while dealing with the ridiculous setbacks I kept getting. And the Gardens are happy to take whatever it is I want to invent, but they won't officially acknowledge me. In fact, any requests for assistance are basically ignored until the danger's passed. The only SeeD members I ever saw were the few willing to test out new hardware.

About the time the jump ended, I'd figured out how to allow junctioning without overwriting memories, as well as boosting soldiers' abilities without having to actually junction a guardian permanently... and... cripes, the jump ended right as I blinked into existence and past-Crux got magicked to the moon. No wonder Ultimecia threw me up there... I was giving everyone the means to fight her in the future.

Stupid time loops.
>>
>>52568351
Danger noodle! I want to boop the snoot, but danger. :<

Also my FF7 build is over 20k so far. Going to have to pastebin that sucker and just post an excerpt whenever I complete it. Sadness.
>>
File: 7hQ0iqf.jpg (56KB, 787x559px) Image search: [Google]
7hQ0iqf.jpg
56KB, 787x559px
>>52568368
>>
>>52568331
Combo Star fro. SDS, Timestop, Omega Super Speed from X-Men Movies, gauntlets(?) from Endless Frontier, one of the capstones from Fate Extra, 1000 fists from Kung Fu Hustle, Double Tap from Generic Zombies, etc., etc.

Just adding unarmed perks upon unarmed perks until it almost seems like overkill. Really, it just builds itself.
>>
>>52568438
when did you first use this combo?
>>
File: Synchronization.jpg (108KB, 800x448px) Image search: [Google]
Synchronization.jpg
108KB, 800x448px
Can anyone tell me in Ar Nosurge or Surge Concerto, is Solipsis (indefinite Evangenomization) actually possible? Or is there something concrete that prevents it?
>>
Jump #12: Terraria - Finally, a vacation!

>G: I believe the last time you said that, we ended up hiding in a castle for a decade.

First of, we were not hiding, and second, I don't care. Even if I have to go out and kill every other living thing on the planet, I am going to get the moment of peace and goddamned quiet I deserve.

Drawbacks: The Blood Moon, You Feel An Evil Presence (1600)

Origin: Drop-in (Free)

-Perks-
Discrete, Little Pieces (1550) - Something to help collect resources for smithing and building.
Guide Sense (1450) - So, I know how to put said resources together to make better swords? Cool.
Inventory (1350) - Oh my Jump-chan where has this been my enntire life.

>G: Alright, i've heard you mention that name a few times, and I have to ask - Jump-chan?

Well, yeah, I can't exactly let her/him/they/whatever go unamed, can I?

>G: Fair enough.

Delineated Crafting (1150) - An even better version of the above perk.
Mediumcore (850) - So, wait, I can die, and then be immediately revived without the "chain" being over!? This would have been so useful!
Frequent Flyer Miles (250) - ...Okay, can I choose what ores these worlds have? Even if I can't, renewable ores are important to fulfilling my goal.

-Items-
Liquid Generator (Free) - Ahahahahha! Infinite liquids! Welp, Set this up in the warehouse, and I'll never have to worry about dehydration again. Hell, if I can figure out a way to make liquid ore, I'll never have to worry about resources again.

[1/2]
>>
>>52568476
Fortunately, I did not need to kill everything. Anout five days after I got on this world, I built a huge castle with metal gates, got the seeds to any plant I could find that I recognized, and enjoyed myself. Sure, it got a little noisy every now and then, and I had to wall up the gates occasionally when a horde of shambling blood zombies busted it down, but it was otherwise peaceful.

Hell, even that giant fucking eyeball wasn't much of a problem. Every time it showed up, I shot it full of swords and vaporized it with Ea. A lot of my time was spent peacefully mining metals and forging. It was...nice.
>>
>>52568460
Nevermind, I can't read. Bad idea.
>>
>>52568331
Combos are crap, one must flow as a river adapting with the rhythm of the flight and Using whatever means they can to defeat their opponent,or did you forget What happened to Puri-Puri-Prisoner when he fought the sea king? that said, I do have moves I like. like the black hole bearhug or The 708 Pressure points strife and strike.
>>
File: OhXJ7rk.jpg (609KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
OhXJ7rk.jpg
609KB, 1024x768px
>>52568528
This is my reaction to how wrong you are.
>>
File: JC3.jpg (20KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
JC3.jpg
20KB, 704x396px
>>52568460
Actually, what IS Solipsis and indefinite Evangenomization? Is it just a kind of fusion powered by song magic?

>>52568368
Remember that one baby who tried to hug the danger noodle and ended up getting hugged?
>>
Can an exalted infernals inner world have some form of sky? If so can we make our own constellations?

I had an idea because I remember a perk that allowed you to call on the power of constellations recently no matter what world you are in.
>>
File: JC8.gif (1017KB, 500x728px) Image search: [Google]
JC8.gif
1017KB, 500x728px
>>52568331
>>52568331
I don't really like getting into melee range these days. It feels so...limiting.

Despite that, I have invented two martial arts designed as Exalted-style martial arts back when I didn't expect to ever actually end up in Exalted.

The first, is Kaleid Hero Style (https://pastebin.com/jkT14Y37).

The second is Space CQC. I used Hidden Forbidden Jumper Style to put together Ju no Ken (Hokuto no Shinken), Kishin Ken (Super Robot Wars), Onmyoken (Samurai Deeper Kyo), Buddha's Palm and Toad Style (Kung Fu Hustle), CQC (Metal Gear Solid) and Space Karate (GUNNM).

Combining with Tempest (Jade Empire), Mark of a Crimson King (Samurai Deeper Kyo), a fragment of my ex-Thorn (Tower of God) and Angel of Death (40K Imperium) gives me effectively inexhaustible stamina while crippling my opponent's life force.

Combining Hybrid (Smite) with Reality Slash augmented by Abyss of Magic (Overlord) then allows my fists to punch through space itself.

Combining with CSB and Stagger (FF13-3) respectively expedites using all these skills at once, and doubles the damage dealt while also negating esoteric stability effects.

Combining Kinetics (City of Heroes) and Gravity Well (Gravity Rush) lets me add my own gravitational force to my blows, and control their inertia.

The HYDRA Blueprints (MCU) are used to merge the Little Doctor (Ender's Game) and GBE (Blame!) technologies with the GUNNM nanites, and also using Creative Composer (Ar Tonelico) to emulate C'tan mass-energy manipulation techniques at melee scale. Said nanites are further plated with Barbadium (God of Highschool) to better channel the King's fundamental force manipulation through. Fulmigati's full work (Van Helsing) is also used to add Alchemist (SRW) to the nanites, in order to emulate the Granzon's level of gravity control on a smaller scale.

Anyway, to summarise: My punches are pretty hard and fast.

>>52568874
Totally. The canon examples include weird skies, in fact
>>
>>52568874
>Can an exalted infernals inner world have some form of sky?
Yes. Most of the canon examples include strange skies:
>glassy citadels floating atop clouds in a brazen sky;
>a massive upside-down fortress hanging above a forest of ivory trees surrounding a still, emerald lake;
>or a city of cyclopean basalt towers beneath a jet-black sky in which a single red eye hangs and stares.

>If so can we make our own constellations?
Sort of, but stars in Exalted are notably much smaller than IRL stars.

Those in Creation are just shining points attached to the Firmanent (the world's ceiling), and can fall down to the ground below, usually when the god associated with that star dies (Starmetal is mined from these fallen stars, explaining the name).

The stars in Malfeas are demons, thrown into the sky by the 3rd Circle known as Orabilis. They slowly burn with white fire until they finally expire.
>>
>>52568947
>>52568921
Nice thanks.
>>
File: jc2.png (127KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
jc2.png
127KB, 500x281px
>>52568947
Come to think of it-the Sun has the Daystar. Luna has Silver Chair.

But rather than having some sort of Mercury-shaped shipbot, the Maidens just share this fancy barge and aren't actually very star-like at all right?
>>
>>52568460
*put on Jumpmaker hat*

The only Surge Concerto series jump made is Ciel Nosurge by me, though Annete is doing Ar Nosurge.
Let me paste a bit of the notes on the Synchronization perk:
>There is also the danger of the fourth level, called Solipsis. Solipsis is similar to the Evangenomization level, except it is a permanent change. Should you ever attain such a level (which would be extremely hard on its own and only attainable once), there will be not turning back as you fuse into one powerful being, though your chain may end at that point should the being you fuse with have too big of a power differential between it and you.
Meaning yes, it is attainable but only once and there can't be too much of an upward power differential between both entities.
>>
File: Orabilis.jpg (153KB, 582x800px) Image search: [Google]
Orabilis.jpg
153KB, 582x800px
>>52568965
No problem.

If I may ask, what're you going to do with these constellations?

>>52568966
Nope, they're not very star-like at all.

Their association with the stars is mostly because Astrology's usually performed with the stars (for lack of Loom-access), and IIRC they used the star to remote-manipulate the Loom of Fate before the Primordial War.
>>
>>52569002
Thought so.

Also not him, but that does remind me of the perk in Sidereals jump that lets you develop new Astrology based off whatever local constellations there are nearby. Pretty neat to rearrange your own stars to apply that.
>>
>>52568513
Didn't refresh the page fast enough, but it's not necessarily a 'bad idea' but a dangerous one, certainly.

>>52568806
Solipsis is one of the name for indefinite Evangenomization. It's a complete merging of both individual on the deepest level, like a permanent version of the rightmost case of pic related of myrm's post >>52568460.
>>
File: IMG_0603.jpg (266KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0603.jpg
266KB, 894x894px
>>52568331
Haven't gotten to Sidereal yet. However turning someone into a duck with a punch, would be my favorite combo. Until then my favorite would have to be rapidfire fisticuffs/fingerpokes/kicks followed up by a massive one inch punch. I haven't gotten far in my restarted chain.
>>
>>52569019
Thanks anyway. One further question - can an animal-type Genom synchronize with a Sharl (one with a Nayaflask-type body)?
They're both genoms, and the Sharl doesn't *need* to sync with the animal-type because it can use song magic by itself (the sharl in this case being my jumper, so it can eat for its own sustenance), but it seems like the animal type would still benefit from the synchronization.
>>
>>52569002
Multiple ideas. For one use them for summoning purposes from faery tail. I think I saw a sidereal perk to get power from stars too.

Also stars are pretty.
>>
>>52569104
>For one use them for summoning purposes from faery tail
Don't think you understand how that works.
>>
>>52569102
*raise finger then lower it*

You know what, I have no idea, but I'm going to say yes, at least because as far as I know it shouldn't be impossible, but keep in mind that the process may be different for sharl-genom synch than for human-genom synch, and keep in mind the fact that human-genom synch is well researched amonst the population contrary to sharl-genom synch, so you may have to research it more in depth.

Of course, that's only taking the in-universe method into account, as the perk version from the jump would allow it regardless with a little tinkering around.
>>
>>52569146
Use a blank silver key on a new constellation. Make lots of silver keys and custom constellations.
>>
>>52569199
Oh right, I forgot the hideously awful jump for that series did stupid stuff like that.

Still, not much point given how weak all Silver Keys are.
>>
>>52569199
Anon, silver keys aren't blank in canon. The one in the jump is completely OC. Silver Keys, as far as canon shows, cannot be made, just reforged at certain times and places.
>>
>>52569235
I bought a key. I use cheatmode on key. I have more keys now.

>>52569226
Eh I like them.
>>
>>52569235
Not quite right. A sacrificed key, that thing Lucy did where she sacrificed Aquarius to get her powers for a short time, can be brought back after a year.
>>
>>52569235
You can buy a blank one in the jump just for this kind of thing anon.
>>
>>52569250
When has lucy ever been useful for anything other than T and A?
>>
File: sidereals_2e___gateway_by_kiyo.jpg (309KB, 950x600px) Image search: [Google]
sidereals_2e___gateway_by_kiyo.jpg
309KB, 950x600px
>>52569015
>>52569104
Right, while I don't know anything about Fairy Tail... The Sidereal thing's pretty nice.

Though usually the astrology benefits are redundant, since you could do pretty much any effect you could want with the 25 (or 27) canon constellations.

But it's nice if you're willing to put a whole load of study and effort for a new astrological charm for one of your new constellations.

>Also stars are pretty.
Fair enough. Stars are nice.
>>
>>52569295
Are all exalts chesty butts or are there any pretty lolixalts?
>>
>>52569289
Helped Natsu beat Gajeel the first time they fought for real since he would have lost without her. Beat one of the stronger villains in the Edolas arc. Beat one of Oracion Seis during that arc. Was pretty damn important for the GMG arc since without her (And her future self) the heroes wouldn't have even known about the bad guys plans and thus would have been gangbanged by thousands of dragons by surprise. Pretty much saved the whole guild during the Tartaros arc with the aforementioned Aquarius thing. And she's actually gotten a fair amount of power now that she can fuse with her summons.

She's really not useless. She might not be Natsu or Erza but she does important stuff.
>>
>>52569326
Oh, also forgot one of her biggest influences on the story. Her saving Loke by staring down the Spirit King, impressive on it's own, is what causes the Tower of Heaven arc to happen which is what ultimately brings Jellal, a pretty important figure for the rest of the story, back to the good side.
>>
File: Gone.pdf (428KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Gone.pdf
428KB, 1x1px
I made this Jump, and am posting it here for feedback.
>>
>>52569321
They come in all shapes (though chesty butts are apparently common).

As for pretty lolixalts. Well... there's Faka Kun, but she's got panda-spots, there's Raksi, but she's a cannibal queen, there's Shoat of the Mire, but she's an insane Abyssal and an actual child.

Crow the Boy would probably count though. She's pretty decent, aside from leading a youth gang.

Can't find a pdf of Caste Book: Eclipse for a picture of her though, so have Plentimon instead.
>>
>>52569471
Huh. I remember this series. Not too shabby GoneAnon, glad to have a new creator.
>>
>>52569520
Thanks
>>
File: Genomize_Terminal.jpg (130KB, 800x448px) Image search: [Google]
Genomize_Terminal.jpg
130KB, 800x448px
>>52569196
Yeah I didn't take that perk. It's mostly just a hypothetical situation I thought of as a side effect of wiki-trawling.

I have this very scatterbrained idea of evangenomizing and entering solipsis with a daughter-bud of my symbiotic armor but it involves the suit assimilating a copy of the Ar Nosurge Tube.
I don't actually know what benefit it gives since I took Sharl as my race but I feel like I'd get an achievement for doing it. ...I just realised that's pretty much the motto of the latter part of my chain. *despairs*
>>
File: Crow the Boy.png (421KB, 664x741px) Image search: [Google]
Crow the Boy.png
421KB, 664x741px
>>52569321
>>52569476
Ah, here goes. Crow the Boy.

There's also Rose Sun and Moon, who fits the lolixalt decription even more, but she's taken and not as interesting.
>>
>>52569471
Island seems to be overpriced at 800cp. I mean maybe 600cp but 80% your starting budget for just a mansion out at sea is pretty pricey. Other than the weird jump design, with pricing on the bottom instead on the top. It looks pretty solid.
>>
>>52569581
Mind posting your build? Just for curiosity's sake.
>>
>>52569642
Should the pricing be at the top next to the name of the purchase?
>>
That was supposed to respond to Manyfist
>>
Yūsha Gojo Kumiai Kōryūgata Keijiban
~Hero Cooperation Union Exchange Bulletin Board~ note, this happens before generic Universal monsters.
The Ride Never Ends (+200 no it does not
The Long Haul (+300 need to grind anyway
Retired Hero-100 yep has most of the discounts I want
Magician: journeyman of muscle mystery
Exchange BBS (Free) pretty damn necessary for the feel of the setting.
blessing of God -400 always take these trust me
Immortality -200 discount for retired hero need these
Party Call :TJ, Tina,Monique, RJ, painwheel
, mother box, Leonardo da Vinci, Saitama , free
divine charm -400 so I can make a new one of these every month because of minecraft duplication right?
Magical library -100 discount for retired hero. You can master muscle mystery from one book. Not sure how much info there going to be here, maybe supplemental materials?
reserve of star alloy -200 discount for retired hero . Oh yes, this will do nicely
Demon Crown -100 I've been needing one of these.
TJ: warrior: camo sniper
Tina: magician: explosion specialist
Monique: magician: bio wizard
Exchange BBS (Free)
RJ:
warrior: beast King
Exchange BBS (Free)

painwheel
: warrior: Taoist sword master
Exchange BBS (Free)

mother box: magician: synergist
Exchange BBS (Free)

Leonardo da Vinci: magician: arcane Forge master
Exchange BBS (Free)

Saitama: rogue: Traceur
Exchange BBS (Free)
The plan: lots of grinding for battles with lots of demon lords, mastering muscle mystery, fancy adventure in which I save several dozen worlds
>>
Reminder that the best disability for the Katawa Shoujo jump is having a penis so large that you pass out when you get an erection.
>>
>>52569768
>Reminder that the best disability for the Katawa Shoujo jump is having a penis so large that you pass out when you get an erection.

isn't that Literally one of the drawbacks though?
>>
>>52569768
The what jump where?
>>
>>52569588
Cute!
>>
>>52569642
Origin
Displaced (Free)

Species
Sharl (Prototype Nayaflask-style body) (100)

Perks
Simple Hobby (Cielnotronics) (Free)
Tinkering Enthusiast (200)
Exterior Help (300)
Oversight (600)
Hello, [Insert Name Here] (100)
Multiple Choice Dialogue (200)

Items
Sharl Nest (Free)
Hobby Supply Stash (Cielnotronics) (Free)
Basic Cielnotron (100)
Nosurge Magical Languages (Learned in jump)
Music Box (Free)
Costume Selection (Free)

Drawbacks
Save Bezel Project (-600)
Hostile Fourth Wall Being (-200)
Making Waves (+0)

This is...quite late in my chain, so spectacular forces will be brought to bear.

The plan:
Immediately install force shields on the planet to protect the cities.
Immediately embark on solar rejuvenation program - removing heavy elements from the sun's core and outer layers via stellar-scale alchemical transmutation or sorcery as required. May require adaptation if I get there and there's some other problem. I have three years before scheduled destruction. May require re-positioning the planet.
Immediately send low-powered (1/10th power) copy to look after Ion and prevent her death.
As the 4th Wall Being causes trouble, tranq/KO whoever it's controlling and use banishment/control purge abilities to evacuate it from civilians.
>>
>>52569471
I love it really although the price is coming after the perk descriptions tweets my autism.
>>
>>52569672 was probably meant for >>52569626
As for the pricing location, some jumps do it at the bottom but most place it near the top.

>>52569868
Thanks. Looks quite feasible but you may have trouble with Bezel since it's mostly the fact that Ion and Nero are on Ra Ciela that is destabilizing it.
>>
File: jc4.jpg (63KB, 845x521px) Image search: [Google]
jc4.jpg
63KB, 845x521px
>>52569321
Solars vary the most, though in the first age the superheroic build was near-universal until they got really old-at which point most of them gracefully transition into wise old master; even now, most of them look like athletes-except for Arianna, the iconic nerd. Lunars tend towards the feral barbarian look; even the more waify ones have a feral feyish thing or a street thief sort of look. Sidereals are like Solars, though the most prominent ones are a fair bit slimmer. Dragonblooded are socially pressured to be strapping specimens of genetic purity these days-although there are some prominent exceptions. Abyssals always look like they've just raided a Hot Topic, but underneath the mascara and piercings are roughly as fit as Solars.

Infernals...see, not only is the Infernal selection process even more random and arbitrary than the Solars' (Ebby straight up grabbed and blackmailed one he liked), but the patrons they choose can have quite serious physical repercussions. So they're all over the place. Cearr has the Conan muscles, Gryfalcon and Manosque have runner physiques and Copal's a crab mummy.

The weird thing about Sulumor isn't that she's a curvy albino. It's the bondage nun outfit.

THERE IS NO RELIGION IN CREATION OR MALFEAS THAT DRESSES LIKE THAT. Nor is there an element of BDSM in Cecelyne's religion.

I choose to believe she got near Oramus one day while he was particularly restless, saw a vision of a sex dungeon from beyond the world and misinterpreted as a social darwinist nun habit.

>>52569471
Short but solid.

Oh shit, this is that one with the sociopathic dick isn't it? And everything goes full Battle Royale, and the motherfucker is remembered as a hero because reasons.
>>
>>52569952
Plenty of sociopathic dicks in this one ;)

Drake with his whip arm, torturing kids

Cain with his telekinesis, torturing kids

Penny with her illusions, tort-

Wow this place was a mess
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg (22KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg
22KB, 250x250px
>>52569868
The wording on your plan brings a thought back from the dead for me. Back in the day, when FMA didn't have Brotherhood, I was invited to RP with a friend. I had this crazy idea of someone using Alchemy and the principles of Equivalent Exchange to process energy into matter and no one could ever agree if that was possible. As Equivalent Exchange works in the series, as I've watched it, it should be possible but the input of energy would be huge for every little matter output. Since my next destination is FMA I thought I'd talk to /JC about it.

So do you guys have an opinion on my wacky Maybe-Alchemy?
>>
>>52569816
It's in the Upload folder. Was posted a bunch over the last two threads. Don't get your hopes up though. It's not a lewd jump. >>52569768 is just being a nutter.
>>
>>52570060
I'd say maybe, but the energy cost of the transmutation would be much bigger than normal.
That and the fact that allowing matter-energy transmutation would enable a lot of very amusing shenanigans.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 2.png (278KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 2.png
278KB, 300x450px
>>52570114
>I'd say maybe, but the energy cost of the transmutation would be much bigger than normal.
I was thinking along the lines of dragging all ambient radiation in an area measured in hundreds of yards to create rice sized pieces of metal personally, though that trick would be nifty as fuck for the instant 'darkness' that would happen at the time.

>That and the fact that allowing matter-energy transmutation would enable a lot of very amusing shenanigans.
Agreed. Matter-Energy stuff is awesome wherever I can find it in media.
>>
>>52570060
Honestly, such a wide range of things are considered "Alchemy" in Full Metal Alchemist that I don't see any holes in your logic. Sure, the Energy-to-Matter ratio would probably suck, but you know that.

Plus, depending on how you demonstrate this to the State Alchemist Board, you could get a really edgy title like "Darkness Alchemist". Silly names are always a bonus.
>>
Anons it has gotten the point where I am dreaming about my jumps, i-is this okay?
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 3.jpg (79KB, 753x597px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 3.jpg
79KB, 753x597px
>>52570364
Yeah it's a really flexible system. Darkness Alchemist or something related to ice, because I could also just take the kinetic energy from nearby things to produce stuff like gold sand and walls of ice dozens of feet thick out of... thin air.
>>
>>52570393
>Dreaming
>Not spending the majority of every day fantisising about the supernatrul abilities gained in your jumps
>>
Perk that'll allow me to turn any sentient object into an anthro form of itself?
>>
>>52570060
Honestly, I agree with the others. I think it would be technically possible, but the energy requirement would be huge. It'd be, like, stupidly inefficient, to the point that it would be almost useless day-to-day.
But, on the other hand, if you could set up a power plant or something, you could probably make an awesome living just transmuting goods out of energy.

>>52570393
I've gotten to the point where my dreams occasionally have me think things like, "Oh, this isn't scary, I can just <some ridiculous thing only a jumper could do>."

Really puts a damper on nightmares.
>>
>>52570458
How about instead of nightmares, you just put yourself in precarious poistions in real life. No way to superpower out of that.
>>
>>52570427
Doesn't Sailor Moon have an item for that?

>>52570458
In reality I'd be using the inefficiency against itself. The sudden darkness and ice that result from me feeding radiation and kinetic energy into my alchemy would be what most folk would see, the matter stuff isn't even for Jumper Quackery™ like if I end up fighting someone I actually have to pull the big guns out for I can do everything Alchemy can do I'll be able to do with the powers I have.
>>
so besides the lockpicks in Dark Cloud, is there anything we have for turning any sort of physical object into a Mimic?
>>
>>52569471
So do Gaiaphage powers show up on your rock body or your avatar?
>>
File: JC12.png (263KB, 1280x536px) Image search: [Google]
JC12.png
263KB, 1280x536px
>>52570393
...I envy people who have regular dreams at all.

My dreams are usually full of being in a black space, thinking about nothing, usually with a vague sensation of heat, followed by waking up. Anything tangible even HAPPENING is a good dream for me.

The closest I had was near the start of my stay here, I had a dream about arguing with other people about Jumpchain. Bunch of stoners, from what little I remember. It was a sunny afternoon, and we were hanging out in a construction yard for some reason. Towards the end, I think we were arguing about how it was pronounced. I kept arguing it wasn't pronounced Juh-hump-chauuuuuuun like they kept saying.

>>52570623
I think FF12 (the version on the drive) has something for that.
>>
>>52570744
On your rock body. Your avatar is useful in convincing people to come and touch your rock body, allowing you to use further abilities on them. Obviously in future jumps they al carry over to your main form.
>>
File: GodEmperorofDune-LetoWorm.jpg (101KB, 203x644px) Image search: [Google]
GodEmperorofDune-LetoWorm.jpg
101KB, 203x644px
>>52570756
>it would be that The Emperor has faculties such that The Plan is probably the most viable path for humanity

You'd think that should be obvious, but apparently not.
>>
>>52569226
Is this bait?

I'm really not sure.
>>
>>52569295
who are the ladies?
>>
>>52569235
Wasn't that OC option added on request when Celestial Spirits were first being added? Or am I getting that mixed up with a different thing?
>>
>>52571051
There is a ceremony in the manga specifically to create a new key. It has an entire mininarc during the arena battles.
>>
>>52569043
The duck punch isn't a combo. It's actually explicitly impossible to combo with anything else.
>>
>>52571074
Oh, sweet.
>>
>>52571074
What key was that?
>>
>>52569844
She is, indeed.

>>52571030
Gracious Shaia and Belladonna Atropa, both of them Sidereals.

I don't know if there's any more info on them, aside from that.
>>
>>52571255
So many fine ladies in Exalted.
>>
>>52570623
Digital Animation from Digimon Tamers? Sort of?
>>
File: 4903 - DC Lex_Luthor Superman.jpg (55KB, 453x640px) Image search: [Google]
4903 - DC Lex_Luthor Superman.jpg
55KB, 453x640px
Is the Young Justice's Earth the same Earth where the events of the new DCAU movies take place? The design and voice actors are the same, but I don't think there is a clear a confirmation on this.
>>
>>52571735
Nope, there is no Teen Titans in YJ. Only the Team.
>>
What're some items you can get that are indestructible via fiat?
>>
>>52569871
It triggers my autism, too. Why do people do this?
>>
>>52571878
Items can be ungraded in SAO into being immortal objects.
>>
How would Greed's ability work with The Gamer ability?
>>
Sburb
Origin: Troll Highblood

Perks
Irons in the Fire
S U C K E R S (200cp)
Smooth Sylladex (200cp)
Sea-Dweller Heiress (300cp)
You Can’t Keep Down the Clown (300cp)
God Tier (400cp)
A Taste for Adventure (600cp)

Gear
Fetch Modus
Strife Specibi
Faygo
Highblood Jewelry
Upgraded Sylladex (50cp)
Trollian Client (50cp)
Veil Ectobiology Lab (300cp)

Drawbacks
Magic is Fake as Shit (+200cp)
MiRaClEs (+200cp)
Pumpkin Party in Sea Hitler’s Underwater Apocalypse (+200cp)
Single Player Dead Session (+800cp)

Rate my odds of survival.
>>
>>52571964
The Gamer's power is explicitly being supported by Gaia because it breaks normal rules and Val said if it's an external source then you'd need some way to maintain connection to it post-jump. So it probably wouldn't work so great.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (10KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
10KB, 299x168px
For the 40k Imperium jump, if you took Icon of the Regiment as a space marine you'd be obscenely good at whatever your chapter already specializes in, so taking Primarch's Blood would just jack that up even further right?

What do you guys think would be the best Chapter/Primarch combo for this?
>>
>>52572016
Wait doesn't the Gamer ability specifically say it was given to you by the Benefactor?
>>
File: giphy.gif (495KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
495KB, 500x281px
>>52572000
Possibly survivable, but unlikely. 15% at best.
>>
>>52572000
2/10. Pretty unlikely.

What's your Class and Aspect?
>>
>>52571964
Do you mean obtaining The Gamer power with Greed or how the powers obtained by Greed would interact with The Gamer?
>>
>>52572031
And why would what you can buy have any effect on what you eat in jump with greed?
>>
>>52572031
Oh, you mean what interaction would there be if you bought the Gamer? I thought you meant eating Jee Han.

I dunno if there would be any special interaction.
>>
>>52572059
The powers obtained with Greed interacting with The Gamer ability.
>>
>>52572087
Probably just like any other ability, it should work just fine with abilities obtained through Greed.
>>
>>52572058
Not sure yet. I originally wanted to go Page of Space, and flavour Jumping as being an uncomtrollable ability given to me by my powers, but i'm not sure I can feasibly justify defeating Yaldabaoth with no Classpect Powers and just these Perks. Or the game in general. I was considering Heir of Space.
>>
>>52572087
I think it would grant bonus XP to any skills related to what the thing you ate was, making new skills if you don't have anything like that already. So, like, if you ate something that was really durable it would just level up the Physical Resistance skill. But if you ate a fire god when not already having any fire abilities, it would first grant you a bunch of skills like "Fire Projection", "Fire Shaping", "Fire Embodiment", etc. and then level those up.
>>
On the topic of Greed, would it be reasonable to assume that it counts as a "beast" for the purposes of this perk, specifically interacting with and befriending it?

>Talk With the Animals
>You and beasts just get along. For one thing they seem to understand human speech when it’s from you and for another they seem unusually inclined to make friends with you, even if their nature is usually vicious and aggressive. You also have a nose for when an animal (or monster) is being mistreated and can zero in on their location with unerring accuracy. Beasts rescued will recognise you as their saviour and become very loyal.
>>
>>52572157
Probably. Where is that from, anyway?

http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/51825079/#51830988
>>
>>52572157
I don't think so. Greed is more like the magical equivalent of a G-virus monster than a "beast". It's an amorphous biomagitech abomination, not a magical animal.
>>
>>52568966
>no shipbot

That's just what the Sidereals want you to think.

Boy will the Yozi invasion of Heaven be surprised when the Violet Bier, Crimson Panoply, Forbidding Manse and Cerulean Lute all rip themselves from the ground, assemble into the form of the Starstrider and the Golden Barque streaks down from the sky to transform into its head.
>>
>>52572212
I mean, there are magical plant creatures, too. And it says it works on "monsters". Phoenixes reproduce by setting themselves on fire and reincarnating. I'm not sure that origin really matters here.
>>
>>52572365
Phoenixes and magical plant creatures are natural beings. Greed is something the Jade Emperor cooked up in his lab.
>>
>>52572345

Now, if only we could find five Sidereals with attitude...
>>
>>52572427
Ashwinders are produced in a Wizard's fireplace.
>>
>>52572446
Dont they all have it?
>>
>>52572427
I dunno. I can't really see the perk not working on heroin dinosaurs or Blacklight hunters.
>>
>>52572427
No actually Greed is the natural result of the Jade Emperor having a child with a human. He just recreated it artificial, extracted it, and jammed it in humans.
>>
>>52572587

No, Greed isn't the natural result. Jade Emperor was unable to make himself a new body, not by itself, but he was able to make three different things that when combined all added up to a new body. Greed was one of those things, with "Dantes" and "Rough Energy Stones" being the other two parts. You're thinking of Ultio R.
>>
So Unbound Casting from M:tA allows you to cast magic through anti-magic fields, but is there anything similar for psionics?
>>
>>52572667
No, all those things were the result of him having a kid, but it was unstable so R was the only survivor. So he started splitting the single thing up into three diff things. Greed, the energy stones, and then the body became the Dantes.
>>
>>52568921

I got bored and decided to look through two of the pastebin plans you posted, and then the one form this post. Anyway I noticed some stuff I thought I should mention, and some things I got curious about.

>Kaleid Hero Style

1. The One Piece jump seems to imply that Conquer's Haki is innate, and according to the wiki it can't be gained from training.

2. From what I remember Slayer's magic can be learned by anyone capable of remembering the spells, but the spells work by 'borrowing' energy from external sources, and stop working if said source goes missing. For example if it got killed or if someone made a barrier blocking it's power from accessing an area.

>Embodiment of All Evil

You can probably massively simplify this plan by adding in Dungeons and Dragons magic. In earlier editions the alignments are both ethics and moralities and metaphysical forces, and they can take tangible forms including creatures.

There are also spells to summon them, spells to make temporary copies, and spells to transform into them. Meaning the magic system has to have some way of gathering and transforming ethical and moral abstracts.

D&D evil is probably not completely the same as the Greek Evils, but it seems like it would remove a lot of the requirements, and likely simplify the plan a lot.

>Primordial Principle Generation

1. I'm not sure how much of your plan relies on this, but the Gravity Falls time wish is a post spark reward.

2. You might want to make sure the portal to the positive energy plane is regulated to prevent excess energy from leaking out, or use something safer. Despite it's beneficial nature too much positive energy tends to make things explode.

3. How did you manage to combined Adam and Lilith's DNA enough to replicate Instrumentality without triggering the lose condition?

4. What jump is Ascent to Transcendence from?
>>
>>52572842
Agree to disagree, because to me there's a huge difference between Greeds, Dante and Energy Stones and something naturally occurring. He's not making a clone of something preexisting, he's making lab variants of a failed lifeform by expanding on a single component. It's like calling Frankenstein's Monster a natural lifeform because all of his parts are human.
>>
>>52572902
>What jump is Ascent to Transcendence from?

I can actually answer this one: Alpha Centauri, with the Planet Subconscious origin.

That jump's also the source of the perk that helps in converting all tech knowledge into cybernetic implants.
>>
>>52572902
The Time Wish you can get from the drawback is post-Spark. However, in-universe Dipper and Mable were able to earn a time wish. What ASA/Garlock did is take their place, and earn that time wish, therefore managing to use it pre-spark.
>>
Can Faustian Bargain from Ghost Rider be used to make contracts with yourself?
>>
>>52573088
> con•tract (kŏnˈtrăktˌ)
>n. An agreement between two or more parties, especially one that is written and enforceable by law.
No.
>>
File: sLe13h3.jpg (195KB, 1224x1445px) Image search: [Google]
sLe13h3.jpg
195KB, 1224x1445px
>>52573088
>>
So who's responsible for the Avernum jump?

Cause I really didn't expect to see something that obscure in the Jump drive.
>>
>>52573381
Think it was Justiceanon.
>>
>>52573381
>something that obscure in the Jump drive.
Are you kidding me? We have franchises on the drive that people have never heard of like Masters of Red and Under Night In Birth.
>>
>>52571878
A baseball bat from Winnie the Pooh.
>>
>>52573425
We aren't even sure Masters of Red exists, whereas we at least have gameplay of UNIB.
>>
>>52573425
>Masters of Red

Legit question: Are we sure that one actually exists? Because the Internet does not seem to think so.
>>
>>52573452
Are there any items in it you could search for instead?
>>
File: Layman's terms please.gif (401KB, 500x200px) Image search: [Google]
Layman's terms please.gif
401KB, 500x200px
>>52573439
>>
>>52573475
Red Mercury seems like it'd be a good search key, but that's not turning up anything of use either.
>>
File: extra fun.pdf (34KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
extra fun.pdf
34KB, 1x1px
What's your Alt-Chain build?
>>
>>52573439
Preferably in English.
>>
So the Digimon jump says you can travel between servers. And other seasons are given as servers and locations... so does it mean you literally can start in Adventure and go to Frontier or Tamers like Ryo?
>>
>>52573452
If you had multiple souls, would Powerful Soul apply to all of them?
>>
File: people die if they are killed.jpg (23KB, 640x368px) Image search: [Google]
people die if they are killed.jpg
23KB, 640x368px
>>52573494
>Die When They Are Killed
>>
>>52573439

So you converted them into data and then edited the files, or did I misunderstand this?
>>
>>52573525
I guess? I mean, as long as they're your soul anyway. You can't like, buy someone's soul, make it powerful, then sell it back.
>>
>>52573439
You know there's a reason why people said the things they did.

Even if one of the local thugs tried to hijack it to start shit.
>>
>>52573439
You shouldn't need to interact with the positronic field if you're already going to perform the matter to digital conversion, because the base conversion between the two states results in the standardization of the base information into a form that's already ready for integration. There's also no point in using anything related to polynomials once the digitization is complete, at most you'd be using a couple fourier transforms to get the data into an aligned form, assuming that the two genetic bases started off in a similar but different form due to being under the subset of "DNA" despite having a different marker buildup.

If you're going to try that hard you should at least get some basic knowledge.
>>
>>52573439
ow
>>
>>52573439
Dude that's what people mean when they say you speak in thesaurus. Please try again in conversational english.
>>
>>52573381
Justiceanon. Just don't mention it, he hates the thing.
>>
>>52573583
>>52573591

Except all those whiners were just expressing jealousy and you know it.
>>
this is why i dont technobabble because someone is going to see through my bullshit
>>
>All this samefagging to try and discredit one guy.

It's amusing.
>>
What's are some good jumps for preventing insanity? Planning to jump Soul Eater.
>>
File: you-keep-using-that-word.jpg (36KB, 684x384px) Image search: [Google]
you-keep-using-that-word.jpg
36KB, 684x384px
>>52573602
>asking him to explain it in more straightforward terms
>whining and being jealous
>>
>>52573589
>>52573439
Also if you're going for a full mesh process you should at least be capable of trimming the Instrumentality factors, since the very basic foundation of DNA expression means that in order for it to occur, it has to have an expression sequence. If you take it under two separate cases, either the Instrumentality factors are two parts to a key, and therefore different but complementary, or they're identical, with the second case being easier to handle than the first. In both cases, due to the effects of digitization, you don't need to use equipment as sophisticated as a quantum flux capacitor in order to merge the two, you'd only need a sequencer, a mapping component, and maybe one or two dedicated servers in order to facilitate the necessary calculations for isolating and simulating the expression results.
>>
>>52573591
This is the point where I'm unsure if what he just said is genuine or if he's just trying to troll you guys.
>>
>>52573522
Yep.
>>
>>52573602
>jealousy
Everyone can string together some scientific terms that have no connection at all, that doesn't make them smart.

>>52573623
>Something I like is being criticised by a few people
>must be samefags
Your logic is astounding anon.
>>
>>52573628
Being Jealous is fearing loss of something you have; while Envy is wanting what someone else has. Right?

And consdiering that they don't have what he has, it would be ency reather jealousy they are demonstrating.

>>52573652
Enought, Lt. Data.
Too much technobable gives you cancer.
>>
>>52573616
Honestly for anyone even moderately proficient in science, programming, and biology, a lot of the jargon he used was just excessive. Once you understand the basics it's very easy to work your way up and build off of a foundation. Jargon is helpful when you're trying to refer to very specific practices or very specific models, like referring to Lc factors when it comes to Carbon Crystalline Levels for thermodynamic conversion to conductivity for example, or maybe referring to specific genome sequences that have known expression qualities.
>>
>>52573690
>ency reather jealousy
Envy rather than Jealousy.
Sorry, hands fucked up again.

You saw nothing
>>
>>52573670
Pretty sure he was actually serious 'cause he deleted his post after people thought it sounded dumb. If it was just a troll he would have posted something like
>hurr durr you fell for it, I was only pretending to be retarded!
>>
>>52573628
A recent trend for whenever a namefags is even slightly criticized is to accuse the critic of "whining and being jealous" of said namefag's alleged "success".
>>
>>52573626
SAVE the World from Undertale is great for countering Madness, both in yourself and in others. Mental Fortress from The World Ends with You makes you immune to all unwanted mental influence. So mind control, driving you insane, anything that affect your mind is blocked you. Another good idea is to grab Anti-Demon Wavelength in-jump, or at least Strong Soul. Anti-Demon Wavelength is specifically noted to highly effective against Madness, and possessing a stronger soul seems to make it harder for Madness to get a hold on you. Combining both and thus strengthening the Anti-Demon Wavelength is a good idea.

Furthermore, if one is a Human in Undertale (thus giving them access to SAVE the World), this automatically grants you a very powerful SOUL, which further strengthens Anti-Demon Wavelength.
>>
>>52573690
This is literally biology 100 and basic programming anon. It doesn't even delve into what's taught at the 200 level. Hell I think in some places these are taught at grade 12 level nowadays, and certain curriculum have taught transforms at grade 12 calculus for a long time.
>>
>>52573727
Well evidently /jc/'s full of morons that wants things brought down to a caveman level so they can understand.
>>
>>52573690
Or maybe we just want an explanation that states what he's doing rather than stringing jargon together and expecting everyone to understand exactly what he means. It's not hard to say "I spliced the gene sequence before mashing them together" or something. Of course it doesn't matter anyway with him deleting the post rather than breaking the process down. Also I saw everything, learn to type.

>>52573708
It's also really retarded because it gives the idea that you can be a namefag and suffer no consequence. It never flies unless you've got a specific name here, but even implying that namefags are above criticism just gives the wrong kind of encouragement.
>>
>>52573652
Original guy's post was deleted. Is this about somebody who was trying to combine Adam and Lilith a la Evangelion?
>>
Aaaand this is why you'll never see any buildposting out of some people.

Some of us aren't good at the science thing.
>>
>>52573727
The point is, if you actually understand the stuff you're talking about you don't have to use scientific words. If you still use them, it's because either your knowledge comes from wikipedia or you want to look smart to a bunch of autists.

>>52573746
You really don't need any knowledge of science at all to make builds or perk combos.
>>
>>52573746
Maybe you should stop sitting on JumpChain and actually go out and learn something useful :^)
>>
>>52573713

I'd just like to note having a stronger soul by itself doesn't really help with resisting madness, as one of the strongest meisters in the series, Stein, is extremely susceptible to Madness, and all of the kids (even Kid, who is a Shinigami) have been affected by it at one time or another despite being well above average. You are correct in that having a stronger soul with Anti-Demon Wavelength makes it more effective however.
>>
>>52573743
Yup. Pretty sure you can just find the post by archive.

>>52573737
>It's also really retarded because it gives the idea that you can be a namefag and suffer no consequence.
Except that idea is proven wrong by the namefags that gets used exclusively for shitposting. People should realize from the get go that being a namefag never results in anything good.
>>
>>52573746
You don't have to be good at the science thing. Just do your fucking research and show your work. As long as you give people a way to follow along and break it down, it'll make sense. The point is you don't hide behind technobabble.

If someone isn't sure what you mean, explain what the word means. That's not hard.
>>
>>52573767
Ah, I see, my bad.
>>
This is the most civil argument I have ever seen on JC.
>>
>>52573798

No worries, just wanted to clarify so people don't get into trouble trying to fight Clowns or whatever.
>>
>>52573777
Yeah, it's why I don't like the idea of eternal generals, it all devoles into popularity contests in the end. But in the case of /jc/ there's not much you can do to get around, because I bet around 90% of jumpmakers only do it to gain validation and admiration.
>>
>>52573777
One day, I... too shall become a namefag and fight for JUSTICE.
>>
>>52573767
So, just making sure, but Stronger Soul says that it was the result of intense physical and mental training. It's potentially something you can do on your own, correct?
>>
>>52573782
Or maybe anon needs to actually go to school instead of wasting away on an egyptian hieroglyphics board in a power-gaming imagination general. :^)
>>
>>52573814
It's at once astonishingly simple, and yet the subject's decidedly stupid.

But that last point's my own opinion.
>>
>>52573822
No one does anything for no reason. We are all here because we want to be and it makes us happy. Does it really matter how, so long as your not hurting someone else?

>validation and admiration
So you'd be happy to make jumps anonymously and not even get a "thanks, anon" for your trouble.
Maybe you are so saintly or so lacking in need for external verification and affirmation but very few people are like that and most wouldn't come here in the first palce.
>>
>>52573831
But school is actually hard for an autist like me. I'd rather just pretend I bought some perks, waved my dick around in a setting completely inferior to me, and got all the pussy. Powerfantasy, yay.
Kill me, I'm dead inside.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 4.jpg (109KB, 638x575px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 4.jpg
109KB, 638x575px
>>52573777
Personally I've gotten loads more feedback from my Jumps now that I've got a Name for folks to just throw down and I can search for. The trip helps too, mostly so folks can identify me from a dude that tried to use my name. To each their own but the Name has help me, and having folks converse with me does bolster my morale even if I have to endure a bit of folks being cross with me, though I'm not one of the folks who get's shitposted to my knowledge.
>>
>>52573866
So are we all, anon. So are we all.
>>
>>52573861
Looks like you activated my trap card m8. I never said anything about those reasons for jumpmaking being bad, just that if they were suddenly impossible, we'd lose a lot of content creators. Gotta stop putting words in people's mouths. :^)
>>
>>52573885
[/spoiler]:^)[/spoiler]
>>
>>52573763
>The point is, if you actually understand the stuff you're talking about you don't have to use scientific words. If you still use them, it's because either your knowledge comes from wikipedia or you want to look smart to a bunch of autists.

That isn't true either. There are generally lots of phenomena in science and mathematics that you won't be able to dumb down into simplest case scenarios, because the theories themselves are inherently dependent on other theories, which also require either a high level understanding of underlying concepts, or need several supporting theories to be already known.

If I go by my earlier example of Lc, which is a measurement of the distance in between carbon plate formations post heat reformation - hence the name crystalline length (due to the phase change which occurs), I'd need to start my explanation by describing the effects of heat and pressure on carbon at a certain range. Generally these factors are already known and tabulated, but due to the thermodynamic circumstances (the volume of the carbon being subjected to heating, the rate of heating, the heating coefficient), deviations from the table can occur, which influences the Lc result and in turn affects conductivity.

The chain of explanations would go on and on just to explain the structure and significance of Lc. If you just explain Lc to a layman as simply the "length between plates", you're more than likely going to lead them to misinterpret things completely because of how much you've decided to skimp out on.
>>
>>52573906
Please stop moving goalposts. I was talking about science in the context of /jc/, most of which is either fantasy/unobtanium pseudoscience or rather simpl to understand. After all, the average consumer has to understand it. But yes, of course you'll need to use those terms for what they were designed for.
>>
>>52573906
So, exactly what I said >>52573831 and >>52573764

It just ties in to the whole sub-optimal jumping issue.
>>
>>52573830

I'm not really sure, but it's not a big deal either way. It's basically the equivalent of a lot training with a tag of "people want it more". If you'd like to call your soul a Strong Soul after training super hard and getting good, I wouldn't stop you.
>>
>>52571964
This one seems about right. >>52572154
>>
>>52573822
>because I bet around 90% of jumpmakers only do it to gain validation and admiration.

Most jumpmakers don't explain the reasoning behind why they make jumps other than the standard "I wanted to see that setting". But generally they contradict that by saying "I feel wrong about taking my own jumps". I'm pretty sure there isn't only that one person who writes jumps just so he can improve on writing, but he's already proven himself to give zero fucks about people's appreciation of him.
>>
>>52573906
>There are generally lots of phenomena in science and mathematics that you won't be able to dumb down into simplest case scenarios
Bullshit. You prove yourself wrong by explaining the idea behind Lc and breaking it down into terms that can let others follow along, or give terms that are easy to google up and get a basic idea of the concept.

You don't need a huge-ass thesis document, and you don't need to use that to go "Oh but I know what I'm doing, just totally trust me on this." All you need is to put an initial explanation in if people are confused, and give a bit more explanation as you go along. This isn't an all-or-nothing situation.
>>
>>52573900

You don't have to put a / in the first bracket. Alternatively just press ctrl + s to just make the filled out spoiler brackets.
>>
>>52573974
Bee.

Bee I think that was the point.

Bee you fell for the very badly-strung bait.
>>
>>52573960
If he didn't care about what people thought about him he wouldn't involve himself in page long arguments every third thread.
>>
>>52573960
I feel wrong about taking my own jumps because when I look at my stuff I feel an overwhelming sense of inadequacy, like I could have done better but I didn't. But there's no way to really fix it. I do jumps because I like the setting and I want to jump it, then I forget that happened
>>
>>52573986
Definitely has to make those people who thought he was a friend feel like utter idiots, am I right
>>
>>52573960
I can see this line of thought, making a jump for the setting is great but then wouldn't it feel like powergaming to you if you jumped one you made? Then if you wank something slightly too hard you best keep quiet or the thread takes it as word of god. Remember ps238?
>>
>>52573960

I wanted to Jump the settings I make Jumps for, and I wanted other people to Jump the settings I make Jumps for to have fun with the thing that I enjoy.

>>52573984

I never said I was a clever man.
>>
>>52573949
Honestly I just used my little brother's biology textbook and read a bit on how DNA works. I mean having a programming base meant I could capitalize on the whole digitization thing but it didn't take that much effort to understand DNA, especially when it was just surface level stuff.

>>52573948
>I was talking about science in the context of /jc/, most of which is either fantasy/unobtanium pseudoscience or rather simpl to understand

There's a difference between understanding the concepts which fiction draws from and just slapping a label saying it's magic and thinking that means understanding is achieved. Also, considering that you were responding to me using real scientific basis to point out the flaws behind a person trying to use pseudoscience, nowhere was it implied that /jc/'s brand of it's magic science became relevant. If you want to bring up moving goalposts you should at least have the courtesy to refer back to /jc/ before the fact instead of after the fact, since you weren't part of the conversation to begin with and just decided to throw a snarky little jab about your frustrations with jargon when no one asked for your opinion.
>>
File: Gone.pdf (427KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Gone.pdf
427KB, 1x1px
Posting a second time now that the prices are moved to the top. Also altered the price of the small island mansion from 800 to 600
>>
>>52573885
I'll take your word for that, friend.

>activated my trap card
Thank you for this. I've seen this joke before, but I was in just the right mood to appreciate it. Laughed like a loon.
>>
>>52574048
Lmao faggot, you were talking to me the whole time. Don't go too far up your own ass.
>>
>>52573974
Ah, that's neat. I did not know you could do that. Thanks BuBee.
Test
>>
>>52573970
Have you read the post that this was replying to, which was asking explicitly for no scientific jargon to be used in explanations? I mean barring from the fact that I lied about Lc and you still bought into it because it sounded sufficiently scientific, the whole point was that if I followed your idea of initial explanation plus further we'd have like a forty post chain of nothing but pointless science babble.
>>
What've we learned kids?

The /jc/ community is anti-intellectual. How dare you try to use actual science in your imagination game.
>>
>>52574093

No problem dude, it's super useful. I used to fudge and forget how to do spoilers all the time before Val showed me that.
>>
>>52574088
I've been responding to (You)s more than several times now anon, so unless you're me...
>>
>>52574117
Come on man, how much of the original post actually made any kind of scientific sense?
>>
>>52574124
The first time I involved myself was here >>52573763. Who are you anon?
>>
>>52574096
And yet you still insist it has to be an all-or-nothing ordeal. My point was that you claim there's no way to explain science jargon in layman terms, yet even with a fake subject you proceeded to do exactly that. A majority of /jc/ science is finger wiggling pseudoscience bullshit, but if you're going to throw around super big terms then you better be ready to back it up. It doesn't matter who you are or what you're talking about, you need to be able to explain it instead of deleting posts and running off when someone asks for a broken down explanation.
>>
>>52574134
All of it made perfect sense, you were just too simple minded to understand.
>>
>>52574024
He had friends? Somehow that doesn't seem really plausible. Are you going to say that DDanon had friends next?

>>52573986
We have page long arguments over him every third thread? Are you trying to imply that everyone who posts long paragraphs is him again?
>>
>>52574180
I know Red and OAA considered him a friend.

Funny how naive some people can be.
>>
>>52574180
It's a hyperbole anon, not that hard to understand. But he often posts without his name, and even admits it himself. Other posts are blatantly obvious even without his explicit admittance.
>>
>>52574163
I deleted my posts already.

>>52574164
I think I've already proven that deleting posts and running off works fine.
>>
Well that's it. We're dropping names for shitposting. Everybody go home, yet another topic shut down.
>>
>>52574211
>implying anybody would willingly be friends with those two drama queens.
>>
Is being a Level 10 Warrior from Hero BBS enough to survive A Special Human from God of Highschool.
>>
>>52574217
I was watching the thread the whole time, I'd see of someone deleted their post. Besides, looking at the archive I see nothing as well. Looks like you're full of shit anon.
>>
>>52574211
But I thought it was Red and OAA that wanted him gone to start with. OAA seemed pretty pissed on IRC when the shitstorm fell in place. Didn't we make him a public target because the IRC deemed it ok in the first place?

>>52574216
Could just find a way to get him IP banned, or break into his drive and delete his shit so he stops permanently.
>>
I'm not even sure what this is about.
>>
>>52574274
Be honest anon, are you the shitposter? I've got no clue right now.
>>
>>52574277
>I didn't post the first techno post but a few posts later I did delete
See >>52574256.
>>
>>52569471
Aw shit, son.
I remember this serious.
So weird.
Anyway, looks good, aside from the stuff other people have already mentioned.

You got any other jumps in the pipeline?
Maze Runner?
Everlost?
>>
>>52574306
Happy now?
>>
>>52574293
Either a really big fuckup or a moderately skillful troll. Either way I am laughing.
>>
>>52574306
No clue if you're trying to pretend it was me, but that >>52574256 was my post. Can't be sure here, but identity theft is a very serious offense anon.

>>52574329
Happy about what? I still see that post, just now with [Deleted] before it. What was this supposed to accomplish?
>>
>>52574351
It's both at this point. It's well and truly both. The namedropping at the end was just a shitty addition, since we have no proof of any of that.
>>
>>52574298
I just joined in when an anon said that he was now a public target like DD, and when I asked what had happened people told me that he had harassed Red and OAA for years, so when you get anons that say >>52574211 it makes me think that they're full of shit. But no one had an issue with harassing him so I figured that he had to at least have harassed Red and OAA plenty, in my books that justifies making him a public target.
>>
File: 56846858-mage-wallpapers.jpg (383KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
56846858-mage-wallpapers.jpg
383KB, 1920x1080px
While thread's in... some state of burning, have a surprisingly topical Mage capstone.

Master of the House (600 CP - Discounted Mage): What is a mage without their sanctum, but an arcane pauper, a hedge wizard at most? The sanctum, the fortress, is where a mage keeps their livelihood. Library and study, laboratory and storage, all the comforts of home and hearth. So it pays to always be aware of it.

Should you designate one location your Sanctum as such, you will gain the master’s awareness of it. Nothing will be forgotten or out of place, as you will know where every object and piece is within the sanctum. You will be aware of whoever enters the sanctum as well - whether they are friend or trespasser, and their intent for entering your domain. Finally, you gain a mental alarm if anything should change - whether foes have laid a trap or ambush outside of your sanctum’s confines, if it lies under watch of scrying and observation spells, or... If someone has tried to tamper or sabotage in some fashion.
>>
>>52574324
I haven't actually read either of those.

I would be tempted to try Lilo And Stitch. That had a lot of interesting ideas around the creation of life, genetic engineering, and alien tech. All fun things for a jumper to play with
>>
>>52574351
I'm pretty sure he's just trolling as hard as he can.
>>
>>52574117
Did you forget to link to someone?
Or are you just another one of those schizo anons, doing the digital equivalent of talking to thin air?
>>
>>52574372
Motherfucker. Post. Proof.

At what point is any of these personalityfags or namefags harassing each other? Where here do you see it? Without proof this is middleschool shit. I mean, it's middleschool shit anyway. Let's not lie.
>>
>>52574376
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqiD5T0h-Mc

>>52574379
>Lilo And Stich jump
YEAAAAAAAAAAH.
>>
>>52574376
Wow, it's shit.
On a serious note, what do the other perks in the mage line do? It seems kinda underwhelming.
>>
>>52574376
Seems cool to me. I feel like you do need to specify how large your sanctum can be though. So that people won't take the entirety of North America as their sanctum (unless that's supposed to be possible, I guess).

Also, any chance of a bit of a boost to rituals performed there?
>>
>>52574379

Lilo and Stitch would be super cool. I loved the movie and used to watch the series itself with my sister all the time when I was a kid.
>>
>>52574376
What is a mage without a sanctum? What is a mage without magic? This seems like it'd be more appropriate for a faction or leader capstone, not a mage. Pretty underwhelming, desu.
>>
>>52574412
I think the first or second time I was told OAA was being harassed by Dirge was back in thread 1395 or so. So I did a bit of looking back on the archives and at 1391 OAA did indeed say that Dirge has been harassing him constantly.

I did a bit of looking back to what supposedly happened between Dirge and Red, and knowing that Red tends to apologize for things that aren't her fault, I'm pretty convinced Dirge harassed her as well.
>>
>>52574489
>I did a bit of looking back to what supposedly happened between Dirge and Red, and knowing that Red tends to apologize for things that aren't her fault, I'm pretty convinced Dirge harassed her as well.
That's not proof, that's speculation.
>>
>>52574489
He said HAD, was the key word here.

Not has, had.

Bit of a big difference.
>>
>>52574376
So... It allows you to do something that you could already do with a little prep-work?
>>
>>52574376
Weren't you supposed to stay in your hole?
>>
>>52574418
I remembered the anon talking of references and callbacks and such, so I figured "you know what, make the whole damn section of class perks named after songs and movies."

>>52574419
>>52574460
>>52574527

I knew not focusing on power was going to bite me.
You're gonna hate the entirety of the class perks then, if we're being honest. The other mage perks are "confidence boost when you're feeling stalled or indecisive," "nose for finding ley-line intersections, nodes, and places of magical potency - with potential of finding treasure," and "massive boost to learning and study."

>>52574443
A fair point on the first line. Although I think I can finagle it as less "size" and more "location," maybe if I specify house or construct of some sort.

And on the second note, looking at the 200 CP perk... I might be able to slip that in, certainly.
>>
>>52574376
Sounds more like a buy item.
>>
>>52574376
Eh. Hardly seems capstone-worthy. Might be a nice little addition to the Warehouse, however.
>>
>>52574376
If this is the quality we're getting with the "supposed" update, I think we're better off with Manyfist's jump.

>>52574582
>>52574561

We all know he's just a fucking drama monger. Couldn't help himself when he saw the shitstorm happening.
>>
>>52574511
Regardless of whether it's has or had, the fact is that Dirge harassed OAA. That already justifies other people shitposting on Dirge. It's not like this would be the first time we've encountered a shithead like him.
>>
>>52574609
But I dont think its bad, just not a capstone to me. Its a nice buy item though.
>>
>>52574379
Obligatory Living Record Player perk, please.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vKH3hPvBrE
>>
>>52574581
Yeah, not really appealing to me besides the learning boost. For what jump is that perkline? Because it seems like some really low fantasy stuff.
>>
>>52574609
Surely you can't be serious.
>>
>>52574581
>I knew not focusing on power was going to bite me.
>Let's make a capstone perk something that's only tangentially related to mages through a couple themed dungeons.
>Wow, people don't like it. Damn powerwankers.
>>
>>52574645
Apparently he's "updating" World of Warcraft.

This isn't going to be an update. It's a downgrade.
>>
>>52574503
Why don't we just ask Red to post the logs of the conversation that happened between her and Dirge then? I'm guessing that's the proof you want?
>>
>>52574673
You can't expect better from a moron, anon.
>>
>>52574038
Ringed city DLC when
>>
>>52574376
Maybe instead have it as the capstone item you can buy or something?
>>
>>52574581
>I knew not focusing on power was going to bite me.
Really? So you're just saying that not liking a capstone perk because it only helps you set up something that most mages are supposed to tailor to their tastes and improve on their own is due to it not being "powerful" enough. Or it could just not be a fitting perk.
>>
>>52574673
What did you expect, being the Guardian or something?
>>
>>52574712

No idea.
>>
>>52574625
Except you don't harass OAA, because that's implying it's a person to begin with.
>>
>>52574216
>Other posts are blatantly obvious even without his explicit admittance.
Good, so it's actually working.
>>
>>52574581
Okay, where in the lore where noteworthy mages are talked about is their sanctum even mentioned? Almost never. It's a generic "know people are in your house for free instead of just using a few rituals" that has almost no personality or flavor of its own. Maybe if it /gave/ a discount or something on a sanctum later in the doc. But now? It's not very appealing.
>>
>>52574274
Newfag here. Who did we want gone and why
>>
File: GAGBW.pdf (23KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
GAGBW.pdf
23KB, 1x1px
Made this to hone my jumpmaking abilities before I make the ZX Jump.
Thoughts?
>>
File: aren't you tired.png (100KB, 858x358px) Image search: [Google]
aren't you tired.png
100KB, 858x358px
>>52574748
We get it, you kicked the resident puppy until he gummed at you and ran off whimpering. Aren't you tired of all this? Of jumping at whichever target comes to mind like a rabid gerbil?
>>
>>52574748
Can you be any more obvious with your shitposting? Even when OAA is obviously the victim you still try to spin it around for your hateboner. On top of that you'd even defend a SBer just to get at him? This just shows how little consistency you have.
>>
>>52574795
Eh, it's best not to get involved really and form your own opinions over time.
>>
>>52574800
Funny joke.
>>
Okay. Solution - I'm downgrading Master of the House, attaching a ritual boost while downsizing the awareness bit, and upgrading the the 200 CPer to take it's place.

I should be irritated but this is the largest amount of criticism I've gotten since I started working on the fucking thing.
>>
>>52574795
We thought we managed to get rid of Dirge permanently, but apparently according to some anons he's still here, but since no one wants to bite the bullet and delete his jumps so he has no reason to be here, can't do much but shit on him when he shows up. We have a couple anons that seem to know when he's around.

As far as the why is concerned, he pulled a DDanon on us and that about sums it up.
>>
>>52574581
What the fuck do any of those have to do with actual mages in the setting? It's like saying, "Oh, this martial arts master once built this temple which was never mentioned again. Let's make temple-building a Monk capstone!"
>>
>>52574800
furry content is against global rules and thus not accepted here. having said that
Cat’s got your tongue?,cute,elemental affinity and animal instincts should not be gear. also, the formatting is terrible , bold the titles and put some linebreaks between things.
>>
>>52574852
Take it for what it is, your perks are normally so awesome nobody complains.
>>
>>52574870
He doesn't remotely know what he's doing.

We should've just forced Manyfist to update it instead of this shit.
>>
>>52574870
Except that's been a justification for a lot of jumpmaking decisions by a lot of jumpmakers.
>>
>>52574885
We have fucking Zootopia, though.
>>
>>52574889
>forcing Fist to do anything
You have seen him recently, right? Like, we're thinking the same Fist? The "I don't want to put in the effort so I'm going to piss everyone off and smugface so no one asks me" Fist?
>>
>>52574795
One of the old jumpmakers was revealed to have been harassing people on IRC. Because the people he harassed were thread personalities and because he left for SB, people want to make sure he stays gone. The only side to this story that I've seen so far is that he was actually a huge dick all along, and no one seems to be able to prove any different, so I guess there's no harm going along with it.
>>
>>52574885
They weren't gear?
I guess either I'm drunk or the PDF formatter shit the bed.
Also Bodymod has a furry option and catgirls aren't really furries.
>>
>>52574909
yeah but it's cool with /co/ for some reason and an actual setting, whereas this is nothing with a pre-existing exception.
>>
File: IMG_0563.png (888KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0563.png
888KB, 1136x640px
Nobu
>>
File: Items.jpg (64KB, 564x452px) Image search: [Google]
Items.jpg
64KB, 564x452px
Jumpers If you could only pick 3 items what would they be?
>>
File: hopeless.jpg (152KB, 690x682px) Image search: [Google]
hopeless.jpg
152KB, 690x682px
>>52574889
It's been 3 years. Do you really want to spend eternity in this forsaken thread?
>>
>>52574859
Didn't dirge make Knights of Sidonia and stuff? I mean, his jumps are of decent quality but require dedication to get through. They are the Dark Souls of jumps
>>
>>52574800
Holy formatting issues, Batman! You've got to space this stuff out, add some line breaks, bold the titles and the more important parts of the jump out, or this is never going to work. You've got quite a bit of creativity going by those descriptions, so that's a good start, but you need to work on formatting.
>>
>>52574885
It's animal people. What level of furriness they have is entirely irrelevant to the jump, and as such is up entirely to writer's interpretation.
>>
What the fuck just happened.

I leave for an hour. AN HOUR.
>>
>>52574924
>>52574924
It happens but figured I should bring that to your attention
>>52574978
Fair enough
>>
>>52574949
Eternal Sword from Tales of Phantasia.
Stand Arrow from JoJo.
Sword of the Cross from Dresden Files.
>>
>>52574994
We were having a nice scientific debate.

And then someone came in and shat on the hardwood floor.
>>
>>52574943
>>
>>52574994
I acted as a distraction, got criticism, and now thread's simmering down.
>>
>>52574581
It doesn't seem nearly as useful, or even thematic to the class in question as that last capstone that allowed you to imprison things in your soul
>>
>>52574963
What jumps he's made doesn't make a difference. His quality is the same as the other SB jumpmakers like Blade or SJ-Anon. If it comes down to it, we'd just remove his jumps and have somebody else from SB do them if we really needed replacements that badly.

Preferably we'd have a namefag from here do it instead, there are more than a couple jumpmakers capable of making something better. The only reason it hasn't happened is because we're being polite when we really don't have to be.
>>
>>52574949
a ACU
Paragon resource generator

Jumper grade cortical stack

then I'd fix the world as an Maximally life extended giant robot
>>
>>52575060
The last two hours in thread take that last statement and trash it. Politeness has absolutely nothing to do with it.

But frankly I'm tired of adding to it, so. Whatever.
>>
File: shitposting.gif (3MB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
shitposting.gif
3MB, 500x375px
>>52574994

lel
>>
File: IMG_0564.png (119KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0564.png
119KB, 500x281px
>>52575060
And this is why we're getting shit for Christmas
>>
0.2 is out.
Formatting fixed and clarified some more in the notes.
>>
File: IMG_0389.jpg (37KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0389.jpg
37KB, 400x400px
>>52574889
Fug off. I shouldn't of touched WoW in first place, nostalgia had me by the balls when I started it. At least OAA plays it still, I think. Or at least keeps up with it.

>>52574911
You want meme? I can give memes. I know you're not >>52574889 but you asked for memes.
>>
File: GAGBW0.2.pdf (34KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
GAGBW0.2.pdf
34KB, 1x1px
>>52575137
>tfw forgot to include attachment
fuck me
Have 0.2 folks.
>>
>>52570060
Here's the thing, due to physics stuff, you can literally make energy into matter, as matter is just hyper condensed energy that has achieved a more or less static state. It's similar to the principal of how fat can be converted into energy.

An easier example would be that for a conversion to take place, you require a ground to attract similar properties of the greater quantity.
Ergo- burning fat to create heat for example, is a conversion of matter into energy.

While energy into matter, conversely requires a whole lot of energy and a bit of matter as the gravitational anchor for the energy to be pulled toward.
And yes, the exchange would take monumental amounts of energy to make anything useful, but that should be easy for a jumper.
>>
Well now everything feels kinda awkward.

Like, really awkward.

>>52574949
My Driver
My Forge
and My All-Hammer.
>>
>>52575097
We've been nothing but polite even realizing what a shithead this person is and the vitriol that he's responsible for. On top of that we've never been this tolerant of any other SBer. Take a look at the last few times he showed up, people weren't shouting at him to leave like they did when SJ-Chan would show up in the past. There's no doubt that SJ-Chan is nowhere near as bad as Dirge. We got rid of SJ-Chan, no reason why we can't get rid of this scumbag.
>>
>>52574949
Power answer:
Flask Plan Data from Medaka Box.
Cognition Amplifiers from Rick and Morty.
Stand Arrow from JJBA.

Joke answer:
An Infernal Exaltation.
A Sidereal Exaltation.
A Lunar Exaltation.

Real answer:
Upgraded purchase of the Lance of the Scarlet Devil from Touhou. Technically one item.
Either the Tavern of Revelries or the Morass of Virii and Manifold Beings, both from Exalted: The Infernals.
Anti-Shadow Suppression Weapon from Persona. Don't judge me.
>>
>>52575195
You are so amazingly full of shit, I don't even know where to start... so I'm not. I'm just going to kick back and eat popcorn while laughing at the idiots who believe your shittery.

Dance, dance retarded monkey. For my pleasure.
>>
>>52575113
For all your naysaying crap, we've seen lots of better jumpmakers show up. We'll be getting plenty of good jumps by Xmas, and whether he's been successfully driven off by then or not won't make a difference to that.
>>
>>52575163
>burning fat to create heat for example, is a conversion of matter into energy.
You're an idiot, and I wish you had a trip for me to filter.
>>
>>52574943
Nobu Nobu!
>>
>>52575157
Much better. I'd recommend bolding the names of the perks and drawbacks, and maybe the origin names as well. After that, you're going to need to add some fluff to everything as well, expand it, make it interesting. Here, let me give you an example:

>Multi-lingual: The language barrier has long been an obstacle for many people when it comes to communicating with others. But not for you. You now have mastery over every language invented by the human race, even ones long lost or considered dead by the modern day world! This could really come in handy, even for jobs aside from negotiation, communication, or translation!

Something like that.
>>
File: IMG_0668.jpg (173KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0668.jpg
173KB, 1920x1080px
>>52574581
I don't know how to feel about this perk. It feels right for Mages, then again, it doesn't feel like it be Capstone worthy. This feels like an item rather than a perk, I mean demonhunters got ability to trap demons in them. That's not powerful but thematic and it fits.

This is thematic but doesn't really fit quite right. Perhaps something else is needed here? What about something about being able to channel more energy? Or ability to refine magical research into a science, allowing for faster research & more variables.

Mages are scholars, they study and use a more refine magical energy. Compared to Warlocks that use the raw deal, and are often consumed by their own power.

When Burning Legion invaded before, Illidain was able to siphon magic from apprentice mages. Could we see something like that or would that be focusing on power too much?
>>
>>52575157
the ways starting locations are phrased, you have no choice over when you start. Was this intentional?

maybe add some limits to what kind of animals you can be?

multilingual and The strong one should switch prices.

maybe offer OC companions with the same mechanics?

maybe beef up companion imports to the standard 400?
>>
>>52575247
>lel so full of shit
>I could tell you but I won't, because I can't
>I'm just going to laugh
This is the only thing you white knight fags ever seem to spout out. People have proven how much of a shithead he is, and every time without fail someone will say something with zero substance. SJ-Chan was stubborn and not the best jumpmaker, but she definitely wasn't a shithead like Dirge. Are you still in denial that he's over in SB?
>>
>>52575337
>Illidain was able to siphon magic from apprentice mages.

Except he also ate their souls, as we see reliving his experience in Black Rook Hold.

I'd try to carry this on, but I need to go to job orientation. Still, the criticisms are valued.
>>
>>52574581
Eh, I feel like capstones should be more evocative of their origins and setting. Like, all I get from this perk is, "Wizards live in towers. But you? You're really good at living in towers, like REALLY GOOD. Like, damn son, you take wizarding NEETness to a new extreme." Which, is kind of cool, I guess? But who wants a perk that requires you to be a NEET for optimum use?
>>
File: Mr. Bean knows your a fool.jpg (43KB, 297x396px) Image search: [Google]
Mr. Bean knows your a fool.jpg
43KB, 297x396px
>>52575309
>mfw you never seen a candle
>>
Katawa Shoujo
> Disability: Mute/Preexisting
> Length of Stay: The Long Haul
> Strange [Get a Freebie!]
> Odd [-100CP]
> Cute [-100CP]
> The Voice of the Moment [-200CP]
> Necessaries [Get a Freebie!]
> Whiskey & Pretzels [Get a Freebie!]
> Atelier [-200CP]
> Convenience Store [-200CP]
> Shanghai [-200CP]

... ..... .. ..... ... .... ....................

Oh, wait, I'm writing.
Does necessaries just give me a supply of pencils and post-it notes...?

Anyway, highschool! Again! Because I haven't done that enough times!
I'm not really good at or interested in romance, and I don't feel like fixing people! I mean, not unless I can do it just by zapping them with white magic. That might work on Hanako, but I doubt it can regrow limbs. Do you think Blindna would fix Lilly's eyes? I wonder if permanent deafness counts as a status ailment.

Anyway, too lazy, I spent a lot of the jump futzing my way through classes and going to the convenience store to buy lunches. Sometimes I wandered around without a clear goal in mind. I cloud watched a little. When I wanted to communicate I often defaulted to energetic pantomime, although I did know sign language. Which like three other people in the entire school knew.
"Strange," "Odd," and "Cute." Hm.

In other news, my warehouse has an attic now. That, plus the basement from Sims, makes the main area almost like a real house!
You know, except for all the other ridiculous crap attached to it.
>>
>>52575535
Breaking chemical bonds isn't converting matter to energy.
It's releasing energy stored as chemical bonds.
>>
Is there another perk similar to War Trophies God of Highschool?
>>
>>52575163
>>52575535
>burning fat to create heat
>never seen a candle
That's the release of energy from chemical bonds, dude. Energy was being held sort of inside the matter, and then it was transformed into heat and the matter took on a lower energy form/state/what-the-fuck ever, I've been out of highschool for years, don't bully me for failing to remember the terms.
You might have had a point if you said matter/antimatter annihilation, since that does transform all the particles back into energy (I think), but that's a completely different ball park.
>>
>>52575617
That's the one that makes you more resistant to any attack you survive, right? Well, there are lots of evolution perks that would cover that in addition to other things. I think Kamen Rider Kabuto has one specifically for developing resistance to damage types, too.
>>
File: Best Toaster.jpg (45KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
Best Toaster.jpg
45KB, 550x550px
>>52575215
>Anti-Shadow Suppression Weapon
Good taste.
>>
>>52575582
I'm not trying to be confrontational about this, and you're probably right.
But isn't the concept of converting one thing into another, and then utilizing the resulting chemical reaction a conversion of mass into energy?
>>
>>52575679
>Waifuing toasters
What next, will you try to rebuild the God Emperor out of cyberdongs?
>>
File: IMG_0807.png (666KB, 600x795px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0807.png
666KB, 600x795px
>>52575679
>>
>>52575721
I did that to myself once,I did not regret it.

granted the wife has over 27 holes
>>
>>52575675
Generic Virtual World, I think, has a really good perk like that which provides resistance to everything that hits you. Gotta get hit a lot though.
>>
>>52575674
I apologize. I didn't mean to make you feel bullied, It's just what I've been taught. Thanks for the science lesson.
>>
>>52575753
God Emperor dammit Nappa. . .
>>
>>52575696
>But isn't the concept of converting one thing into another, and then utilizing the resulting chemical reaction a conversion of mass into energy?
No. When you burn something, you're breaking the bonds between atoms, turning carbohydrates for example into simpler compounds. The matter isn't disappearing, atoms aren't being transmuted into different atoms, and you're not converting anything except energy stored (potential chemical) into light and heat (radiant and kinetic).
This is pretty basic high school physics, and you should be angry with your educational system that you never learned it.
>>
>>52575771
You know, considering the build I took it in body mod and the fact I went Saiyan In DBAF I actually Heavily resembled him with much better hair.
>>
>>52575753
Banchou.

That stuff is only tolerable if people directly prompt you about it.

Not as an answer to a tangentially related question.

Goddammit.
>>
>>52575696
No. The mass doesn't change. The way the mass is arranged is what changes. You're taking a complex structure (a lipid molecule) and reducing it to many less complex structures (water and carbon dioxide molecules, mostly), and in the process releasing the potential energy. But the individual atoms making up those molecules don't disappear, they just get moved around. Think of it like this: There's a force trying to pull the atoms together into the simplest possible configuration (a gross simplification, I know, but bear with me chemists in the audience). It's like the pull of gravity on something. Causing the reaction frees the atoms from their current configuration to pull together into the simpler one. So it's like if you pushed a ball off a shelf and let it fall. It'll gain energy as it falls and speeds up, but the ball remains. It's just in a different place than it was before. Same basic idea.
>>
>>52575696
>isn't the concept of converting one thing into another, and then utilizing the resulting chemical reaction a conversion of mass into energy?
Not that anon, but I think the answer is 'kind of but not really'.
I mean, more energy things are said to have higher mass, iirc.
So I guess it's technically true, but it's still just energy transference. Not matter to energy. I don't think anyone in our entire species has figured that trick out yet.

I did read something recently about how if you look into mostly empty regions of space for long enough, you'll see particles and negative particles pop in and out of existence simultaneously from apparently nothing. Because quantum fuck yous, or something.
And the negative particles aren't antimatter or anything, they're literally the opposite of matter, somehow. So when they hit each other, there's no explosion, they sort of just poof out of existence together.

So I guess what I'm saying is that if you could manipulate the loopholes in reality that allow that sort of bullshit stunt, and then just keep the negative particles from colliding with positive ones, you'd be able to create matter and energy from nothing.
But who knows how you'd do it or how pissy the universe would get from excessive ruleslawyering.
>>
>>52574836
In the Soul Eater Jump, are you allowed to Import a Companion as both Weapon Siblings and a Black Blood Demon Weapon? I just want a Black Blood Weapon that comes as a set of paired Weapons.
>>
>>52575812
I appreciate the information. Sincerely.

Anyway. My original point, however ignorantly I tried to explain it, can be found here.

http://physics.stackexchange.com/questions/11449/conversion-of-mass-to-energy-in-chemical-nuclear-reactions
>>
>>52575837
>So I guess it's technically true, but it's still just energy transference. Not matter to energy. I don't think anyone in our entire species has figured that trick out yet.
Well, I mean, we kind of have. We know how to make antimatter. It's just prohibitively expensive and consume far more energy than you get from it.

>So I guess what I'm saying is that if you could manipulate the loopholes in reality that allow that sort of bullshit stunt, and then just keep the negative particles from colliding with positive ones, you'd be able to create matter and energy from nothing.
Pulling energy from the quantum foam like that is something people have been trying ever since Hendrik Casimir proved that it can produce force. It's almost certainly impossible, the math for negative energy production indicates that separating the negative and positive energy should consume more positive energy than you'd get from the process. At least, in our universe. There are plenty of jumps set in sci-fi universes where you can get net energy from it. Stargate, for example, Zero-Point Modules draw on the quantum foam like that.
>>
>>52575851

No, sorry, you generally can't import a companion twice and that's the same case here. That being said though, Black Blood weapons are a bit more flexible in this way with design, since they're formed out of your blood pushing outside of your body. You could do stuff like a Black Blood Sword that manifests as a sword in each hand. Despite looking separate, the blood running through you would be connecting them. It's almost like the two distinct weapons are bound by a chain, except the chain is inside of your body. This is just one example, I'm not saying a sword is the only way.
>>
>>52575902
Oh, well that's something different. Nuclear reactions can convert matter into energy, but the math is much more complicated there. It has to do with how in a relativistic framework you can have mass that's not a particle, but a quality ascribed to another particle. It gets confusing.
>>
>>52576022
Oh, that actually works really well for what I have in mind. Thanks.
>>
>>52576046

No problem, happy to help.
>>
>>52568460
Sounds like an existential nightmare if you value yourself.
>>
Jumpers, which settings' elves need to be enslaved and which need to be exterminated?
>>
>>52575805
>much better hair.
If you mean that dumbass pomp and goatee you need to get your eyes checked because nappas hair is fucking glorious while yours looks like a dildo.
>>
>>52576206
Well, probably both in World Seed, if you believe a certain autist.
>>
>>52575941
Zero point modules can also run out of juice though. Explain that.
>>
>>52576207
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AImawVGQFCs
>>
>>52574800
Is this just a re-packaged generic furry jump? I swear, this isn't even a genre. It's just 'generic my fetish CYOA'.
>>
>>52576206
Elder Scrolls. Most elf species are alright (which is good, because considering that something like half of all sapient races are some type of elf means killing them all would take forever), but the Thalmor need to go. We all know it's true. There's even a scenario in ther Skyrim jump that rewards you for doing it. Also, fun fact that I discovered recently: Did you know that in Skyrim, the actual game, killing a Thalmor doesn't increase your bounty? The worst you get is a 40 septim charge for public violence. If you provoke the Thalmor into attacking you first you don't even get that.
>>
>>52576258
I think that's supposed to be them breaking down. They're referred to as burning out, so they probably just need maintenance that no one but the Ancients could perform.
>>
>>52576222
Yeah, human supremists actually blow up an elf planet in that too. Like an entire planet. Just to feel better about them selves, also took out 1/5 of the elf population, cause they had 5 planets in all at that time.

Yep. Opened a portal to an antimatter dimension on the surface of the planet.
>>
>>52576296
Well according to the episode where they went to the past because the atlantis in the future had no power and they all died, all it takes to keep them from running out of power is rotating them every couple hundred years.
>>
>>52576206
Dwarf Fortress elves need to be enslaved. Free elves are assholes, but ones that have been captured and forced into servitude eventually create awesome kings like Cacame Awemedinade Monípalóthi, the Immortal Onslaught. Who will then go on to lead your civilization on a grand journey of destruction slaying every jackass elf in existence. I love him.
>>
>>52576298
So there are people to help me in my fight to end human slavery? Neat.

Though blowing up a planet is retarded.
>>
>>52576360
Reminder that the elves in that setting are humans, too, they're just humans who are really into cosplay.
>>
File: 1491349615967.jpg (49KB, 600x339px) Image search: [Google]
1491349615967.jpg
49KB, 600x339px
>>52574061
Well, let's see about building something for this...

Child of Perdido Beach [Free]
>perks:
Playing in the streets [Free] Nice to have, especially when dropping in.
'Bertos [100] Cool. I'm a economy-creator now.
School Bus Sam [300] Leadership talent's useful, even if I don't like leading.
The Darkness [400] *Insert laughing Aku*
>powers:
Truth Teller [100] An useful thing.
Density Manipulation [Free] Floating through the air... Because who needs gravity?
Gravity Suspension [100] Not anyone near me. Fun.
Bright Hands [300] Lasers are good too.
Radioactive [100] Seems like an useful protective thing.
Accelerated Aging [100] This is an odd, odd power. Not sure what to use it for.
>items:
Bar Tap [50] No, I don't have a drinking problem.
Bar Tap [50] ...Really, I swear I don't. Buying two of these doesn't mean anything.
>drawbacks:
Hunger [+100] I'm gonna be eating a /lot/ anyway, so I'd need something to wash all that down.
Darkness [+200] And I should probably fix up some lights. Shouldn't be hard to rig up the streetli-
Youth Zone [+300] Or, /OR/, just make a sun. Like, a tiny one. With a smiley face on it. Yes, that's better. Lots better.

I've got no clue what's going on here. But everyone inside this dome is now locked in with a 7-year old godling.

May our great Jump-chan have mercy on the poor kids.
>>
>>52576422
But that's not true, you dingus. Elves are aliens in World Seed.
>>
>>52576422
No they're not. The people who turned into their avatar are a minority who fucked off to the planets where the races REALLY lives. All but a few of the elves were never human.
>>
Reminder that humans are scum who deserve to be enslaved, and that if you think otherwise it's just because you've got Stockholm Syndrome from having to be a human for so long. You've go the chance to escape, why aren't you taking it?
>>
>>52574061
>Gone.pdf
Can you buy more than one power?
If you can, then it seems like there's a bit of imbalance between the powers and the perks - for example Phasing for 200cp seems much more useful for surviving than 'Bertos, for setting up an economy.

If we choose Gaiaphage, are we THE gaiaphage, or we a second one?
>>
>>52576507
>you've got Stockholm Syndrome from having to be a human for so long.
Give me a way to become an energy being and I will transfer over all my cash. Till then its HFY for me.
>>
>>52576529
You're a second Gaiaphage

And yes you can buy more than one power
>>
>>52574061
Aging ability, is it permanent? Do they stay the same mentally? Is it the answer to jailbait wait?
>>
>>52576624
Aging ability is permanent. Using this on a child would mature the brain to the biological brain of an adult, though they'll still mentally be a child more or less since they have no new memories, and lack the years of development and learning.
>>
>>52575021
...You haven't shattered your Sword yet?
>>
File: Dredd WIP.pdf (725KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Dredd WIP.pdf
725KB, 1x1px
Anon wanted a Dredd WIP.

I don't particularly want to add in a criminal or perp background, but if demand is there, I can. Most things I could give to that background could also fit 'crooked Judge'.
>>
>>52576883
Looks good, rookie is the drop in or just no drop in?
>>
>>52576883
Is this based on the Comics or the Movie(s)?
>>
>>52576619
Not that anon, but I'd recommend increasing the prices on the powers a little, to even them out with the normal perks.

Also, few questions:

How precise are Bright Hands' lasers?

How small is the 'small area' of Gravity Suspension?

How would one get to the Island (without a free choice to start on it)?

What's the deal with Little Pete from the drawback? He can teleport people and control rainclouds?
>>
>>52576918
Rookie would be drop in.

I was originally going with "there are no backgrounds" and giving everyone one discounted perk per level ala the Bloodborne jump, but now I can't make up my mind and I added them in in the last couple of days.

>>52576931
Just "Dredd", the movie.
>>
>>52574061
In what manner would Phasing's materialization kill you? "Telefragging"? Being trapped and then suffocating? And how does it work? Usually it's some BS like "density manipulation", but apparently that's its own power?
>>
So what is best immortality option?
>>
>>52577092
Hero BBS
>>
>>52577092
Lost Odyssey has a pretty solid immortal option
>>
>>52576937
The lasers are launched from your hands, so the aim is as good as you can aim with your hands. They should hit a target from a hundred metres off if you get it in the right direction.

The gravity is probably about 5x5 metres.

There's boats on the coast. Not stealing if the owners have vanished.

Little Pete is a kid that can wish almost anything and have it come true. The problem is that he has extreme autism, so zero understanding of the world.

The wiki has very little info, so I'm making guesses from a book I read three years ago.
>>
>>52577092
Hero bbs is pretty awesome.
>>
>>52577088
Your body will fuse with whatever you're in. Being half concrete or whatever wouldn't be much fun.
>>
>>52577161
Fair enough, thanks for the answers.

Also, Little Pete sounds fucking terrifying.
>>
File: 1490900183370.png (510KB, 497x501px) Image search: [Google]
1490900183370.png
510KB, 497x501px
>>52577161
>>
Debating on whether to grab Monkey King's blood or Wisdom of the Sage.
>>
File: Autism.gif (693KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
Autism.gif
693KB, 480x270px
>>52577212
>>
>>52577200
Spoilers for the book itself

Little Pete was the one to create the wall and make the adults vanish. Later on, whilst playing with a girl, he causes a girl to become more biollogically reptilian than mammal. When she tries to use her teleport ability, she hasn't full control of it and so bisects herself.

He won't even repond to his own name, so good luck reasoning with him.
>>
>>52577092
Nanomachines, son. The answer is always nanomachines.
>>
>>52577250
Holy fuck thats terrifying.

Also THIS IS THE EXACT THING I ASKED THE THREAD FOR, A CURE FOR AUTISM. Nobody took my question seriously at the time. I knew it would come back to bite everyone.
>>
>>52577284
Honestly, for a kids book series it was pretty graphic. It was in my school library, and a bunch of eleven year olds reading it weren't expecting to read about kids getting tortured
>>
>>52577250
Is the best option to just kill everyone there, as they all seem insane.
>>
File: image.gif (2MB, 280x182px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 280x182px
>>52577250
>he causes a girl to become more biollogically reptilian than mammal
>>
>>52577308
Kids books in libraries are terrifying, Im looking at you animorphs.
>>
>>52577092
I'm partial to the immortality you can get from Infernals.

They're not perks, but you can become unaging and can't be killed without magic to perma-kill spirits.

Generic Universal Monsters also has /amazing/ stuff for being immortal, basically the whole Undead tree (though it doesn't get you perk-based agelessness).

Generic Creepypasta has Eternal, which is probably the one perk best at making sure you'll never stay down. But it only works at full effectiveness post-Spark.

>>52577250
You should probably actually put that in spoilers.

But holy crap. That /is/ terrifying.

Let's not take that drawback.

>>52577284
I'm sorry, anon. We should've listened.
>>
>>52576206
All of the outright evil ones such as Dark Elves and Dark Eldar.
>>
>>52577327
>We should've listened.
Its ok, I dinally settled on using a ring of 3 wishes, wish can cure most rhings right?
>>
>>52576507
As far as animals go, humans are honestly pretty average in the moral department. A good chunk of other species, in their position of power, would act the same way if not worse - including every other intelligent species on their world of Sol-III, or "Terra."
>>
>>52577318
Na, most of them are just kids trying to survive

>>52577322
Is thirteen your fetish as well?

>>52577323
It's by the man that wrote Animorphs
>>
how strong is the dragon option in fire emblem elibe jump?
>>
>>52577383
>Is thirteen your fetish as well
I don't know what that is so...probably?
>>
File: alive17.jpg (78KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
alive17.jpg
78KB, 640x480px
>>52577322
Its funny because it probably would of been creepy to me as a kid, now I immediately think of monster girls.
>>
>>52577444
Well everyone over fourteen has vanished so....
>>
>>52577383
>It's by the man that wrote Animorphs

Husband of the woman who wrote animorphs actually.
>>
>>52577453
Damnit what is that show? I know it but I cant remember!
>>
>>52577453
>pic

I vaguely remember someone offering to update this back when Wakfu was making concessions and this was among them. Thought it was KOTOR, but I'm not sure. Anyone remember who?
>>
>>52577501
Martin Mystery I believe
>>
>>52577501
Martin Mystery a sibling series of totally spies. Had a crossover.
>>
>>52577489
They both wrote them

There was also a lot of ghost writers in there

Is to be expected with 54 booka
>>
>>52577509
Was KOTOR, yeah.
>>
>>52575357
*eats popcorn*
Continue.
*munch, munch*
>>
Would "Always an Ending" from Sidereals be superior to "Death God" from Bleach? Bleach one says it can kill someone with auto-save ability so it makes me uncertain.
>>
>>52577705
>Death God
Is that from SB's version? If so, it's not a valid jump..
>>
>>52577759
Nobody cares.
Go to back to SB if you want to enforce stuff like that.
Ironic, isn't it?
>>
>>52577681
>>52577759
>They're trying to start up the shitposting again.
well there's the box for reviving dead threads checked.
>>
>>52577323
>Kids books in libraries are terrifying
No shit.
They had the Cirque du Freak and Demonata series in my junior high library.
People got mutilated, ripped apart, burned half to death…
And these books were like, 14 to 18.
>>
>>52576207
Isn't Nappa bald? Seems to me like any hair is better than no hair at all.

>>52576329
No quite.
That was just that the deterioration is a touch slower if the ZPMs are used in sequence, rather than in parallel.
They still ran out only a few hours later than otherwise.
So running them in sequence rather than in parallel for 10,000 gave only a tiny (albiet important for the Atlantis Expendition) extension.

>>52576577
Agreed.
Lets Make Humanity, Fuck Yeah, into Humanity, Fuck You.
Transhumanism for the win.
This is why I love Infernal Exalted, by-the-by

>>52577092
Hesitant to mention this since these are SB, but in the interest of full disclosure and answering your question:
Vampire Diaries Jumpchain which has a few shades of Immortal with True Immortal being the best and Coiling Dragon where you have to cultivate to at least Saint rank

>>52577213
I feel your pain, anon.

>>52577383
>It's by the man that wrote Animorphs
I thought that was a woman, Katharine Applegate, although there were ghost writers, was he one of them or am I just mis-remembering?
>>
>>52577843
He is her husband. They wrote the books together.

There was also a ton of Ghostwriters.
>>
>>52577843
>Bald isn't better
Dude, I'd rather be bald than have fucking dildo hair that looks like a fucking drill. That's a bit too extreme.
>>
>>52577813
>>52577825
Oh, so we accepted BLADE's replacement jump? Care to remind me when?
>>
>>52577825
*munch, munch*
*laughs* *chokes*
*gasps for air*
*begs someone to help him with his mind*
*No-one comes*
*He dies alone and unloved*
*His body is found days later, decayed and partially nibbled on by cats*
*Buried on a rainy day*
*Gravestone reads "Died the most pathetic death in recorded history"*
*No-one comes to the funeral*
*Years later, the grave is well-known locally as a haunted site*
*Once a kid on a dare spent the night there*
*He woke from his sleeping bag to see the ghost staring him in the face*
**In terror he cried "What do you want?"*
*"For Shitposting to be Great again"*
>>
>>52577892
Talking about invalid jumps has been shitposting for a good while now. You can't possibly not know this unless this is the first thread you've been here, and even then just a hundred posts or so above people were talking the other famous "invalid" jumpmaker.
>>
>>52577925
Really? So you're claiming that an unauthorized replacement jump is valid? No, methinks you're the one
>>
Anyone know a jump that can turn an animal into a kemonomimi?
>>
>>52577967
I'm not claiming anything. I'm saying it's a fucking dead horse that's basically been reduced to compost. Telling people that it's an invalid jump isn't going to stop them from jumping it if they want to jump it, and if they want to post a build they will. What are you going to do, report them for violating a public rule?
>>
>>52578001
World Seed has a thing, as does EVO: Search for Eden.
>>
>>52577509
>>52577599
The offer was only for Totally Spies.If I ever did remake that jump I'd cut all that Martin Mystery shit out regardless of weather or not it takes place in the same setting.
>>
>>52578001
God of High School Poly something can probably do that.
>>
>>52573494
I have a few.

The first involved me going completely insane, developing a hostile split personality which was actually the real me the whole time and then dying.

The second involved a Stalker from Metro being sent on lots of CYKA BLEYT adventures. He's probably died on the inside from embarrassment at this point.

In the third my companion ended up much more cool and interesting than me, which has fueled an almighty inferiority complex and is currently risking sending me back home.
>>
>>52578001
I think SS13 has that, for the Librarian, actually. Something about making monstergirls from animals.
>>
>>52577864
Ah, sorry. My bad, I should have read further down, the question was answered only a few posts further than where I was. Sorry, man.

>>52577886
Can we agree to disagree?
I personally would find a pompadour more tolerable than having to make excuses for my male pattern baldess, like wearing those horrible t-shirts:
"I'm not bald, it is s solar panel for this sex machine." Or something like that.

>>52577892
Fucked if I know. I am a bit of a self-confessed jump-whore. I don't care who makes them or where they're stored. If they're good, I'll jump them.
We do have three Bleach jumps now, which is cool.
The original which was bland as anything but better than nothing.
The on from SB which was alright, and had a few real jems there.
And the most recent one here which I've like the best and personally use.

As far as i know about 'validity' the original is defunct from being replaced, the sb one is exclusive there and not accepted here and the most recent one made here is accepted here.

Frankly speaking though, no-one but troublemakers care if you use the sb one, just don't bring it up in conversation or post builds on it and you'll be fine.
And even then no-one can actually stop you if you want to be a jerk.
>>
>>52578049
>just don't bring it up in conversation or post builds on it and you'll be fine.
Even if you bring it up in posts it won't make a difference. Most people have enough restraint not to make a fool of themselves and turn into harpies screaming at a guy for making a build of a jump that isn't on the drive. It's just that most of the point there's no point to posting builds unless you're a famous namefag.
>>
>>52578093
>famous namefag
Lel. This isn't big enough of a community to have "famous" namefags, anon.
>>
File: Fake Cat Girl!.jpg (111KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Fake Cat Girl!.jpg
111KB, 1280x720px
>>52578001
Nanoha. It's how the Familiar system works, IIRC. You touch an animal, contract them as your familiar, and henceforth, they turn into a (whatever)-girl, bound by a specific contract designated at the time of creation. You might actually destroy their body and make a new one out of magic though, I'm not actually sure about the exact detail there.
>>
>>52578121
This place puts the rest of /tg/ to shame with its namefag obsession. Even /cyoag/ has less personalities than this place.
>>
>>52578137
But it says they're fake.
>>
>>52573489

Red Mercury is an old conspiracy theory about the Soviets developing an explosive metal that dissolved in water (or something like that), so it'd be a pain to actually dig up some random game that borrowed the name.
>>
>>52578137
What are you doing, man? Your friends are having fun without you.

https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/general-jumpchain-thread-2.483115/page-757#post-33567574
>>
File: Neps Internally.jpg (351KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Neps Internally.jpg
351KB, 1920x1080px
>>52578161
... My pic is also from Neptunia, and completely unrelated. I should probably have mentioned that.
>>
>>52578198
Shut the fuck up Dirge and go back to your hole. If you won't have the courtesy to kill yourself at least stay silent.
>>
>>52578227
Dirge, you need to stop.
>>
File: Nepgear on NChan.jpg (31KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
Nepgear on NChan.jpg
31KB, 480x270px
>>52578198
Trying to writefag, hitting writers block, trying again, etc. Getting dragged into random arguments isn't really helpful for getting around it, so I'm passing on it.

>>52578176
Apparently it's a catalyst for creating nuclear weapon quickly. And huh. Masters of Red is supposed to be a game? I thought it was supposed to be a book series, I've been searching things like, "Red Mercury in literature."
>>
128. Skullgirls
Origin: Black Egret, Age: 18, Theme: Superior Biological Understanding
Perks: NOOOO!, Singing Voice, Themed Powers, Last Hope
Items: Hideout, Infinite Blade Works, Armory

I have to stop Valentine. That thing she works with needs taken out like the piles of garbage in this neighborhood, and I'll never forgive her for siding with it. And now I have the power to put the Skullheart down permanently. I have allies to call on in the form of the Black Egrets. I can do this. I also have to fix Painwheel because she doesn't deserve to be a monster. And deal with Medicis because human trafficking and slavery are not okay. And there are apparently multiple timelines that I have to get to, and a time goddess involved. Thankfully I can open portals to other worlds

Anyway, I'm busy this jump. There is always more stuff to handle, and it's always handled by violence. So many people are eager to jump the gun and get into fisticuffs here. And I think maybe a third of them are Double. She really doesn't like me.
>>
>>52578200
Ah, shit, the right. I saw "N" and your pic immediately thought "Neptunia".
>>
>>52577705
Even disregarding controversy, the jumpmaker of the SB Bleach jump made it specifically for SB, didn't want anyone else to post it here, and doesn't post here himself at all.

So, while you're certainly free to do whatever, if you want actual rulings you'll actually want to go over to SB, because that's where the jumpmaker is, along with the people he presumably talked to while making the jump.

Unless... you don't want to do that for some reason...?

>>52577092
I personally liked eating the Golden Apple from Narnia, since it gives regen on top of immortality. But Hero BBS's also removes your biological need for (but not the desire for) sleep and food, so that's also pretty great.

>>52576206
Every time you kill a Thalmor, Talos smiles.
Talos is cool. You should do your best to make him smile every day.

>>52573494
> What's your Alt-Chain build?
Well.

It STARTS with going to Floweytale.
And it goes downhill from there.

It's actually pretty boring, though, I don't pay it a whole lot of attention.

>>52577383
So, uh. Hypothetically speaking.

If a jumper were to set out with the thought of removing problematic elements from the jump.

Who would you say would be the best targets?
>>
>>52578237
Don't associate me with that shitposter. I've just had enough of his shit for one day and would prefer a thread where I don't have to see him harass people.
>>
>>52578252
We... don't know.

It might be a novel series. It might be a game. Might be table-top. Might be a Sundance Film Festival special.

WHO KNOWS.
>>
>>52578279
What do you mean by problematic?
>>
File: Lotte_and_Aria_Liese_GoD.png (389KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
Lotte_and_Aria_Liese_GoD.png
389KB, 600x800px
>>52578270
Heh. No worries. Here, more relevant pic.

>>52578290
I mean. When the dude introduced it, I remember him saying something along the lines of, "I guess the guy in my small town was lying to me when he said it was actually a really popular book." but I could be misremembering.
>>
>>52578286
Dirge, this isn't healthy.
>>
>>52578299
Triggering. Oppressive. Not justice, especially the social kind.
>>
>>52578299
Like, people who murder and/or torture other kids for fun, for starters.

Yeah, let's go with that.
>>
>>52578315
Dirge, dude. Stop samefagging. Its not healthy!
>>
>>52578332
Dirge, you need to wake up.
>>
>>52578344
Dirge, cut it out. This is getting old.
>>
File: SHITPOSTING LOUDLY.gif (370KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
SHITPOSTING LOUDLY.gif
370KB, 500x280px
Jumpers, have you made sure to shitpost at least once in every universe's equivalent of 4chan?
>>
>>52578324
Don't you think your opinion is a bit... problematic?
>>
>>52574949

Assuming personal equipment, then just off the top of my head:

Red Robe of Death: Stylish and durable.
Yandachi: Probably a terrible, terrible, choice - but has enormous offensive, defensive and utility power.
Dimensional Breach Controller: Travel, escape, adventure, etc etc.
>>
>>52578367
Does the BBS count?
>>
>>52578330
1. Cain: A telekinetic that starts the books by organising the local boarding school into a small army, and marches into town to declare himself king. Doesn't care who dies to put himself in charge.

2. Drake: A boy who likes to torture people. Later in the series has his arm replaced with a tentacle, that he uses as a whip to torture kids for fun.

3. Penny: A young girl with the power to cause illusions. Made a boy feel intense hunger, then see his own veins as food, causing him to cut up his wrists and pull them out. Also made a kid gouge his own eyes out.

I think that's the worst of the kids
>>
>>52578394
Yes
>>
>>52578252

http://home.earthlink.net/~xristos/GoldenDawn/typhongrades.html

>Master of Red Mercury

That's only two grades below the ultimate occult power of the Dark Lunar Veil!

Buuuut, probably not a lead.
>>
>>52578344
Grab a brush and put a little make-up
Hide the scars to fade away the shake-up
>>
>>52578024
Makes enough sense.
>>
>>52578024
Doesn't make too much sense.
>>
>>52578361
Go back to raping kids Dirge.
>>
>>52578432
Why'd you leave the keys up on the table
Here you go create another fable
>>
File: Cast Into the Depths of Despair.jpg (430KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Cast Into the Depths of Despair.jpg
430KB, 1920x1080px
>>52578290
Yeah, found the post I was thinking of on 4plebs.

http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/48869315/#q48871718

Hm. I guess that's not actually confirmation that it's a book series.

>>52578367
Does it count if companions do? Because MAGES. makes a point of doing so.

>>52578422
Heh. I didn't encounter that one.
>>
>>52578432
Why'd you leave the keys up on the table
Here you go creating another fable
>>
>>52578468
>>52578486
YOU WANTED TO
Grab a brush and put a little makeup
>>
>>52578518
YOU WANTED TO
Hide the scars to fade away the shakeup
>>
>>52578518
YOU WANTED TO
Hide the scars to fade away the shake up
>>
>>52578530
In, my, self righteous suicide
I, cry, when angels deserve to die, DIE
>>
File: Is it Golgom.jpg (326KB, 1035x1628px) Image search: [Google]
Is it Golgom.jpg
326KB, 1035x1628px
>>52578344
THE HERO

MOEAGARE
HIKARI TO YAMI NO HATESHINAI BATTORU
>>
I don't think you trust
In, my, self righteous suicide
I, cry, when angels deserve to die, DIE
>>
>>52578554
. I'm going to get free
I'm going to get free
right into the sun
>>
>>52578473
>>52578422
Link the jump pls?
>>
File: Plutia Speaks Great Truth.jpg (386KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
Plutia Speaks Great Truth.jpg
386KB, 960x544px
>>52578582
What, Master of Red?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDd3JhYkJJTHJPX0U/view

It's Everyone Else --> Complete But Need Image Work --> A-M Jumps
Thread posts: 480
Thread images: 68

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.