[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/WFG/ Warhammer Fantasy General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 334
Thread images: 66

File: Forces of Fantasy.png (3MB, 1131x911px) Image search: [Google]
Forces of Fantasy.png
3MB, 1131x911px
Rave in Athel Loren edition.

> Resources (Crunch, Lore and Warhammer Fantasy Role-play)
WFB: http://www.pastebin.com/8rnyAa1S
RPG: http://www.pastebin.com/0e6RuQux

> Some links have gone dead, we want these novels for an alternative archive
https://pastebin.com/H95TSZWU

> Alternative Warhammer Miniatures and Manufacturers
http://pastebin.com/CvGaNyrk
http://www.the-ninth-age.com/lexicon/index.php?lexicon/462-the-9th-age-miniature-library/
Tomb Kings Alternative: https://tabletop-miniatures-solutions.com
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/tms-undying-dynasties-army-release#/
Bretonnia Alternative: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/tms-kingdom-of-equitaine-army-release

> The 9th Age
http://www.the-ninth-age.com

> Warhammer Wikis
warhammerfb.wikia.com/wiki/Warhammer_Wiki (most complete)
whfb.lexicanum.com/wiki/Main_Page
warhammeronline.wikia.com/wiki/Warhammer_Online_Wiki

> Warhammer Video Games
Total War Warhammer: store.steampowered.com/app/364360/
Vermintide: store.steampowered.com/app/235540/
Mordheim City of the Damned: store.steampowered.com/app/276810/
Bloodbowl 2: store.steampowered.com/app/236690/
Man O' War: http://store.steampowered.com/app/344240/
Return of Reckoning: https://www.returnofreckoning.com/

Last Thread >>52509763
>>
>>52563856
Here's my homebrew again. I've reduced the encumbrance of gunpowder and firearm shot and have added swivel guns.

Maybe I could try my hand at various war machines.
>>
File: 5.gif (370KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
5.gif
370KB, 480x270px
To this day, I still have a hearty kek when I think of that Karl Franz death camp mod for TW: W.
>>
File: 1491419369593.gif (3MB, 491x233px) Image search: [Google]
1491419369593.gif
3MB, 491x233px
Do you guys still start new armies or are you content to just play with the ones you have?

>tfw starting Wood Elves but Glade Riders, Warhawk Riders, Treekin, Waywatchers, Great Eagle, Wardancers, and most Spellweavers are discontinued
>>
>>52564605
I have only ever finished one army in my many decades of life, and that was for Dust. It all gets bought, sits for a year, sold, and reacquired.

Sort of regretting that habit these days - During the end times I bought what came out to 4000 points of Tomb kings, mostly on sprues, for $150. Really, really wish I still had that.

Still want to start a Dwarf army at some point.
>>
>>52564605
I can't say I'm content to play with what I have - I always want a little more, or to build up a new army - but I'm tight-fisted with my money, and I don't get many opportunities to play since I got into the hobby so late.

I'm just glad that I got a Bretonnian army, even if it's a small one. I should try and get some Grail Pilgrims and a whole squad of Pegasus Knights though...
>>
Any of you fuckers know where I can get some Tomb Kings Ushtabis? I need those for conversions
>>
>>52564763
Short of getting lucky at a local store, ebay, or bartertown, not really. Some companies like TMS and Mantic have suitable proxies.
>>
>>52564897
>TMS
>>
>>52564605
I started a chaos army, an undead army and I rebased and expanded my dwarves over the course of the two last years.
>>
File: 1488143142376.jpg (26KB, 750x335px) Image search: [Google]
1488143142376.jpg
26KB, 750x335px
So got a high elf army on eBay for 130 britdollars

Silverhelms x 15

Sky cutter

Sea Guard x 50

Archers x 20.

Bolt Throwers and crew x 2

Frost Phoenix x 1

Tyrion

Teclis

Mages x 3

Spearman x 50

Reavers x 20

White Lions x 20

Korhil

Caradryian

Great Eagles x 2

Shadow warriors x 5

Hand maidens x 10

2 KR cases.

Prince Imric.

And bunch of bits including a chariot.

I'm aiming to make a Kings of War force out of them so i can multibase to my heart's content.

Did i do good?
>>
>>52565874
>this
>130 ounces
What the shit
>>
File: 1487672568779.jpg (70KB, 635x355px) Image search: [Google]
1487672568779.jpg
70KB, 635x355px
>>52565901

Tbf he hasn't posted it yet so he could have just run off with the money.
>>
>>52565945
He can't run out of britland you silly. It's an island.
>>
>>52565874
>>52565945
>/pol/ack
>high elves
A match made in heaven indeed.
>>
File: IMG_0916.jpg (51KB, 750x183px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0916.jpg
51KB, 750x183px
Apparently the skaven were trying to manipulate the empire and bretonnia into all out war like they did with Bretonnia and Araby. If they actually succeeded and Bretonnia launched a full blown crusade into the empire, what would happen? Could it lead to an all out war like the war of the beard? Or would one side easily defeat the other? Where do the dwarfs and elves and other old world humans stand in this conflict?
Assuming Chaos isn't ascendant and they don't just jump in and BTFO both sides,
>>
>>52565971

True i better blow up the channel tunnel (haha just kidding gchq) before he escapes.

>>52565994

>Not enjoying the dankest memes

I also have 50 black orcs in the mail I'll have you know you fucking bigot
>>
>>52566000

Don't unintentionally start this shit again

Some autismofest happened last time over bretonnias relevance as a faction since the empire BTFO on previous occasions.
>>
>>52566000
Bretonnia crusades towards the Empire all the time, it's LITERALLY NOTHING due to the the empire having firearms and artillery. In earlier editions, Bretonnia would have won, but not nowadays.
>>
>>52566039
I was the empire poster, that topic is done and over with since clearly no one agrees. I have no intentions to bring it up again. Genuinely want to see where this goes since Brets and imperials hardly have any full scale wars, and there aren't enough conflicts between 2 order factions in the setting
>>
>>52566039
>someone posts lore
>autismoefoest
Are we only allowed to talk about army lists here?
>>
File: DF-743.jpg (91KB, 500x491px) Image search: [Google]
DF-743.jpg
91KB, 500x491px
Does anyone know how big this model is? It's from Iron Wind Miniatures. I'm looking to get a necromancer lord for my mantic undead legion, and I want to make sure I'm not buying out of scale.
>>
>>52566101

>autismoefoest

Please spell it right.
>>
>>52566140
>æutīsmœfœ§t
Please spell it write.
>>
>>52566140
Show me the wiktionary entry so I can spell it right.
>>
>>52566101
You can only talk about oldhammer, armylists and Role playing as a rat catcher, kindly no anything else
>>
File: 99070207004_WightKingNEW01.jpg (35KB, 600x620px) Image search: [Google]
99070207004_WightKingNEW01.jpg
35KB, 600x620px
>>52566164
>Please spell it write
>write

Please spell it wight
>>
>>52564605
You can still start a Wood Elves army. Many players of [new game which shall not be named] turned around and sold their discontinued minis on ebay because the rules won't be getting any GW support in the future. I got a lot of the ones you mentioned for dirt cheap. Threw them all in a bucket of Dawn Power Dissolver, went to bed, and took a denture brush to them the next day. Very happy with how they turned out and almost done painting them.
>>
>>52566119

Honestly it's probably on the small side but stick it on a suitably impressive rock and it would be great regardless.
>>
File: 1488153276468.gif (817KB, 557x605px) Image search: [Google]
1488153276468.gif
817KB, 557x605px
>>52566274
I love you
>>
>>52565994
don't have to be from /pol/ to find that funny
>>
>>52566434
wait no I didn't see the second image
>>
>>52566274
I kind of like that Wight because it has what is probably bespoke mail and plate armor, and probably a dwarven sword, ages and ages ago. And things haven't really changed significantly. Not in the period of time one would assume. In all that time they've transitioned to oh... Gothic style plate? The transitional period between mail and plate in any reasonable universe not getting knocked on it's ass every few decades or centuries by Chaos is more like a few hundred years if that.

But not the Old World. oh no. Dwarves also sort of don't like changing perfectly good stuff which contributes.
And you know a lot of it's probably Dwarf because the Empire gets it's best stuff from them too, generally. And some petty pre-Imperial King sure as hell didn't have anyone who could match that degree of sophistication working for him. Except a Dwarf, on retainer. Probably several because you would specialize in that kind of thing and farm parts of it out to apprentices and decorative stuff to other craftsmen as required.
>>
>>52566274
Speaking of, I'm confused - is there anything lesser than a Wight King? Are Grave Guard wights?
>>
>>52566575
Yes, wights refer to the ancient warrior dead while skeletons are more recently deceased.
>>
>>52566000
Brets would be outnumbered and outgunned.

BUT Skaven manipulation is involved and presumably they want this war to drag on.

Kicking off some kind of civil war or simply making some states unwilling to help or distracted could start to balance things a little.

Or the Skaven otherwise helping the Brets covertly.
>>
>>52566236
Get that stick out of your ass you faggot.
>>
>>52566664
I can see Skaven opening up some fortresses and cities for the Brets. They have a fair chance on the field, but the defenses of the Empire must be a pain in the arse for them.
>>
>>52566714
Is this sarcasm?
>>
>>52566000
I don't know if all-out war could even happen: and no, I'm not saying that in a narrator's wouldn't allow it sense.

Bretonnia would find it difficult to charge through mountain passes into the Empire, and vice versa - though the Bretonnians would have it harder, since the Dwarves are on the Empire's side and would close off the passes.

They could travel through the Wasteland, but that would upset Marienburg's tenuous position. And the High Elves are more eager to keep Marienburg independent than actually chose Bretonnia or the Empire, so what should be a stepping stone to northern conquest for either side becomes a no-fly zone, so to speak.

Even then, neither side could really handle an all-out war - this is before the era of total war that came with the modern age. The Empire has twenty different threats to ward off already, and Bretonnia has some of that too, and an economy that can't really support an extended campaign of any length or real size, let alone enough to smack down the Empire.
>>
>>52566778

Reasons for Brets to suicidally go to war with the Empire can't be all that complex.

What are the Bret's most holy relics, somehow those relics end up over the border in Reikland.

Suicidal Bret's combined with Skaven fuckery could certainly cause some nasty casualties on both sides.
>>
File: 1471977907761.gif (188KB, 500x956px) Image search: [Google]
1471977907761.gif
188KB, 500x956px
>>52566822
It's not that there'd never be reasons for it, it's just there are so many reasons that make it less feasible than it otherwise would be. I don't think either would be able to defeat each other - Bretonnia would not win against the Empire on their home terrain with their advanced weaponry, and the Empire wouldn't win against Bretonnia with their peasants all massed to defend their lord's lands and with the damsels and grail knights in force.
>>
>>52566902

That's why I was thinking about the whole retrieving stolen items thing.

So the goal isn't to wipe each other out or conquer but something else.

With the Skaven gaining from the conflict in the long run.
>>
>>52564605
I've been playing Fantasy for about 15 years and I only have Dark Elves and Warriors of Chaos.

I don't feel limited by only having two armies, though. I'm constantly changing my army list, adding new units, trying out stuff I wouldn't normally etc. It keeps things fun since I'm not the WAAC power gamer type.
>>
>>52566298
ebay's dried up since Fantasy was axed. There's still stuff out there, but most people sold their shit off long ago
>>
File: IMG_0335.png (2MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0335.png
2MB, 1334x750px
>>52566664
If we assume the bretonnians actually functioned like how they're portrayed in the 8ed BRB and not just as an army of historical knights like some retards insist on doing, the empire would be in for a long fight. Magical enhancement that allows the bretonnians to fight on their own terms even though it makes no sense would even the odds and make gun powder weapons far less effective. Not to mention the bretonnian air force dropping in on war machine crews and mitigating that advantage.
>>
>>52568556
I think the brets would make a solid thrust in the Empire at first but get bogged down and get into nasty gorilla warfare when they try to occupy the area.
>>
File: breton empire war.jpg (2MB, 2830x1808px) Image search: [Google]
breton empire war.jpg
2MB, 2830x1808px
>>52566000
a war between the Empire and Bretonnia would eventually end in a stalemate.

If one side would gain the upper hand the Wood Elves would intervene.

On top of that, there is no good land Route between the two, The Passes over the Grey Mountains aren't as easy to navigate as TWW makes it look, and the lands north of Marienburg are swamps and marshes, treacherous and difficult to navigate.

A major War between the Empire would be mostly center around Montfort and Helmgart, and even then neither side could amass enough forces there to break through.

It would eventually come down to naval slugging fests in the Sea of Claws, but neither force is capable of mounting a naval invasion on each other either.

In any case, a major war between the Empire and Bretonnia would require all the Duchies and Counties to unite behind their King/Emperor, which isn't very likely for a purely Human conflict.
>>
>>52568891
wouldn't the Wood Elves join in on the side of the Bretonnians?
>>
File: 1489288293188.jpg (34KB, 376x530px) Image search: [Google]
1489288293188.jpg
34KB, 376x530px
>>52568973
if the Bretons were loosing, yes, if the Bretons got the upper hand they'd intervene in favor of the Empire. They are not interested in Bretonnians making any gains.
>>
>>52569029
>They are not interested in Bretonnians making any gains.
But why? They've got their finger deeply in the Bretonnian pie, why would them expanding not be in their interests?
>>
File: IMAGE_199.png (3MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMAGE_199.png
3MB, 1600x1200px
>>52569038
if the Bretonnians become too powerful they may become a threat to Athel Loren.
>>
>>52568556
yes, it's not like the empire has a wider array of magics to choose from, their own institutions of magic and access to large amounts of firepower to overwhelm what number of forces the bretonnians pull up.
Magic is well and all but the empire has
>a wider selection to choose from
>their own champions of faith that are on par with muh ladyfags
>more effective artillery, infantry and a more disciplined cavalry force.
>>
>>52569038
Wood elves aren't really interested in territorial gain.
>>
File: Durthu rally.jpg (87KB, 478x346px) Image search: [Google]
Durthu rally.jpg
87KB, 478x346px
>>52569136
t. Durthu
>>
>>52564605
I've never felt the need to collect an army that isn't lizardmen

except when I started high elves because I didn't know lizardmen existed
>>
>>52564605
for the treekin you could easily convert the kurnoth hunters with various shit to make them more monstrous

the hobbit has some neat great eagles

with a mix of harlequins and witch elves you could get some good old style wardancers

glade riders and warhawks are a bit more difficult if you're not willing to deviate from their original themes, because I believe converted terradons with draconic heads and with moth-like designs on wings could be a good alternative (you could even add small upper limbs to make it a forest drakes cavalry)
>>
Remember that time that guy set fire to his entire dark elf army because of Age of Sigmar?

Ah, good times.
>>
>>52569599
The absolute madman.
>>
>>52569599
What an idiot
>>
>>52569599
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plUPJ0inN4c

found it back

8:45 for the actual burning
>>
>>52569599
>>52570515
what a good lad
>>
>>52569599
>good times.
not really
>>
>>52569599
Turns out that hobbies that involve spending hours building and painting little figures followed by hours arguing over rule definitions attracts those who's mental stability is questionable.

Huh.

In all seriousness I bet he regretted the decision about 24 hours after doing it, imagine the bank he could have made selling that shit.
>>
>>52570556
with the prices going then, maybe $300-400?
>>
>>52570524
>>52570556
I believe he now plays AoS
>>
>>52566274
Will we be getting Krell when an old friend returns?
Kemmler needs something to make him useful
>>
>>52568891
>>52568973
>>52569029
>>52569038
>>52569080
Wood elves don't actually give a shit what happens to bretonnia, it was pretty evident in the civil war when they only got involved because Malloubade was threatening to turn it into Sylvannia 2: undead bugaloo and that would have been too much for the weave to handle. Woodies look at the much bigger picture, the dick measuring wars between 2 different human factions are too inconsequential for them to intervene on a large scale unless chaos or undead get involved

>>52569099
Does the entire empire army get magical buffs on par with warrior priests? More variety in magic hardly means anything in the grand scheme of the war, and any wizards present are going to immediately be singled out by bretonnian lords looking for more exciting sport
>>
>>52570864
They can't siege any of the castles down without the peasants doing most of the important work, and peasants are both incredibly shit and also not a good force to use outside of your own borders.

It's magic backed renaissance/early industrial revolution forces vs magical kerniggets.

And having a variety of magic is very useful because the enemy can't react as well to it, everyone knows Damsels will use Light, Heavens and Beasts whilst the Empire will use everything from Fire to Death. Try and react as your knights are trapped by flaming bonds as magic rains from the skies and the floor gives way under your feet. The more ways you have to attack your enemy, the better off you are.

And the blessing of the Lady doesn't seem to do much for all the knights that get royally fucked by Orcs, unless you've supped from the Grail, you're just a guy on a horse.
>>
File: IMG_0499.png (2MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0499.png
2MB, 750x1334px
>>52570954
Most sieges had nothing to do with tearing down the city walls. All the bretonnians have to do is surround the city and demand that the faggots come out and fight like men, or suffer a slow and undignified death by starvation

Vampire counts use 3 types of magic and still fuck up imperials, greenskins manage with 2 types of magic, elves know all lores of magic but tend to stick with high or dark because single wind magic is seen as child's play, skaven only have 2 lores. How does knowing the enemy only has a limited selection of spells to choose from help when those spells will still fuck you up just the same?

>nd the blessing of the Lady doesn't seem to do much for all the knights that get royally fucked by Orcs, unless you've supped from the Grail, you're just a guy on a horse.
Which is why I said big the Brets were portrayed like they are in the BRB. Current Brets with no wards get BTFO

It's also pretty insulting to think bretonnians can't do shit to the empire because they're more advanced when Stone Age beastmen and early Iron Age greenskins and barbarian northmen are their most common enemies and still manage to score decent amounts of wins
>>
>>52571178
What, they're going to surround and starve out the people with GUNS AND CANNONS? They can't do shit to stop themselves getting bombarded without setting up all of their encircling forces out of range and that means having more troops required to just sit around waiting for their food to run out. And that's just ASKING for a relieving army to come along and smash your flimsy ring of forces surrounding the castle

And that of course this situation wouldn't even happen as beating your enemy by starving them out instead of fighting them head on is completely against their code of arms and so they would have the peasants build ladders and towers and attack the walls. Brettonians make Pistoliers look like patient strategic masters.
>>
>>52571178
Source on that timeline thingy laddie?
>>
>>52564605
I started Wood Elves right around when fantasy was being discontinued
Managed to nab waywatchers, warhawk riders etc. on the day they went on Last Chance but I missed out on the Sisters of Twilight which pissed me off big time
I had them in my shopping cart the day before and something came up, next day suddenly everything's last chance and they were gone

I almost started dwarfs recently but managed to restrain myself as I have heaps of elves to struggle through

Had to get some of the new 40K minis to have something easier to paint now and then because glade guard are infuriating to assemble, rank up and paint

They have performed real good for me thus far though, points earned back in earnest each time
>>
>>52571315
In a heated war between the 2 nations, what self respecting empire leader would decline the bretonnians demands to stop hiding behind their guns and walls and come out and fight like men? Theyd lose the support of their men really quickly if they didnt. surrounding the city is a last resort, though I do agree the Brets would likely just move on and pick a more manly target

>>52571335
Empire 8ed rulebook
>>
>>52571315
>What are trebuchetes, ladders and towers

Someone who wrote that thing about knights getting shredded by cannons is retarded. Obviously they would bring levies to do the siege dirty job for them. (I.e. peasants)
>>
>>52568891
Since a McGuffin is under the capitol of both, HE will not let either side beat the other.
>>
>>52571697
If they had brains they would realise and take advantage of the fact that the Bretonnians can't really do anything outside of large battles on open terrain where they knights can get big charges in.

Hiding in your castle and lobbing explosives over the walls isn't being a pussy if it works, because then you can just kill everyone who says you were being a pussy and rewrite history to say you charged out and slaughtered the prissy knights.
>>
File: IMG_0917.png (2MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0917.png
2MB, 750x1334px
>>52571728
They smashed Araby without bringing any peasants, and according to the BRB they also toppled orc fortresses in the badlands that not even the dwarfs managed to defeat, again while on crusade and with no peasants.

Pic not related, just fucking hilarious
>>
>>52571780
Told you the writer is a retard
>>
File: 1489674251712.jpg (45KB, 601x710px) Image search: [Google]
1489674251712.jpg
45KB, 601x710px
>>52570597
what a fucking guy
>>
>>52571728
Yeah, Trebuchets are going to be a great help against thick stone walls with cannon towers. You do realise that Medieval sieges took months even if they were actively trying to break down the wall right? Onagers and Trebuchets fired at shitty angles so little force was actually enacted on the walls, and they were inaccurate as shit so you rarely hit the same area twice.

Cannons on the other hands can blast apart siege weapons and towers with ease as you can essentially point and shoot.

And who the fuck are you sending up those ladders and towers that make it? Men-at-Arms? Because the knights aren't going to rub shoulders with each other in a dingy tower before fighting on foot.
>>
Should I paint my Night goblins purple, black or bit of both?
I already have like 7 of them painted purple
>>
>>52571812
ASMANYELVESASTHEPLOTDEMANDS
>>
>>52571863
i prefer black, purple looks like what a kid would paint his new kewl gewblinzz
>>
>>52570864
the thing is, the empire will not just let their wizards be exposed to a bunch of horseniggers.

And peasants make up the vast majority of both a bretonnian host, and their morale is shaky at best.

And when the bretonnians are besieging a settlement, their artillery will be woefully underpowered compared to artillery that the empire has. You must be an extreme fanboi to believe that bretonnian artillery will be able to actually mount a siege.

And considering that peasants are drafted straight from the lord's holdings any long siege will end up destroying the bretonnians' own supply lines and their economy.
>>
File: 20170406_153644.jpg (995KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
20170406_153644.jpg
995KB, 2048x1152px
Pictured : greenskin raiders ambushing dwarves at the first battle of computer top.

I'm bored
>>
File: George_pottery.jpg (99KB, 659x659px) Image search: [Google]
George_pottery.jpg
99KB, 659x659px
>>52572231
>there is a tabletop map on the steam workshop
>there is an anon playing the TT Literally on his computer.
>>
File: 1f5.jpg (19KB, 300x626px) Image search: [Google]
1f5.jpg
19KB, 300x626px
>>52564605

I fucking know that feel.

Starting High Elves, using IoB Seaguard as spearmen and 4th edition archers, which actually look better in my opinion.
>>
>>52564763

Maybe sell your soul to the Devil IDK.

Best option is to wait and maybe GW will give them a spin on the MtO one day.
>>
>>52572086
It's not as if the Empire can necessarily prevent it - Bretonnia has Pegasus knights, who would probably be eager to earn glory by taking out the enemy spellcaster. If he's on the field at all, there'll be a risk of him dying.

Most of the Bretonnian armies are Men-at-Arms, it's true. But while they're closer to militia than the Empire's professional troops, they aren't actually just levied peasants - they're taken aside and given equipment and a small amount of training, and spend most of their time guarding their lord's land and acting as his private army. It's not going to devastate their economy unless they take a ton of peasant mob levies as well - and that's also assuming that Battle Pilgrims don't tag along. They'd be fanatical to climb up the walls and fight the enemy.

I'm not going to pretend like cannons aren't more effective than trebuchets, but trebuchets do have an arc of fire. They could theoretically fire over the walls and try and hit the engineers guild or the armory or the food storage. It would be dickish, yes, but the Bretonnians aren't trying to win a siege, they'd be trying to draw out their cowardly enemy to fight honorably on the field of battle. And if we trust TW:W, you could potentially bless a trebuchet with magic, giving it a strength that even cannons lack.
>>
>>52572337
You fail to mention the fact that the Men-of-Arms have to be raised from peasants, so the more of them you have, the less peasants you have tending the fields. And in a agriculture focused economy you need like 80%+ of your population tending fields.

And don't even MENTION blessing fucking rocks, couldn't they have had them launch bags of holy water or something? Or have some cool effect like blue flaming rocks where they lit holy water on fire, because that would be fucking metal.
>>
>>52571773
Professional soldiers also love the idea of being safe and comfortable while cheerfully shooting at people with no hope of fighting back.
If anything, morale would improve in a short term siege.
>>
>>52571863
I paint mine purple with blue moons.
>>
>>52564605
Use the LotR Eagles as great eagles, everyone else does it, they're the right scale and look SO much better that the pile of chromosomes that the old eagle was
You just need to get square bases for them
>>
>>52566000
>Could it lead to an all out war like the war of the beard?

No, for a lot of reasons.

1. The Empire and Bretonnia are too split up for something like that. For the Elves and the Dwarfs to go to war all it took is one hyper-empire's king saying "fuck those guys." No way Karl is going to rally an excursion into not-France when Averland would rather fight unicorns and Stirland is worried about Sylvania. The Empire unites in the face of world-ending threats, not border skirmishes against trade partners. Likewise, the Bret dukedoms aren't so friendly to each other that they would rush to errantry war for one another over something like this.

2. Diplomacy. The Empire and Bretonnia are both human factions which have been living together for centuries without major war, which is actually amazing. The fact that they have been able to de-escalate the by now-hundreds, if not thousands, of skirmishes over their history means they're pretty good at saying "ok time to cool off." Knife-ears and stunties don't have this, which is why they tend to get into one major war and stay that war forever.

3. Dependency. The Brets love a chaos buffer state, beer, someone to keep Marienburg busy, etc. The Empire enjoys a buffer against orcs, welfs, and a bit of a norscan magnet. When both are functioning, and they usually are, things work out pretty well and no one would want to see that changed.
>>
>>52572629
>>52564605

This, and for Treekin just use those AoS Tree guys who are bigger than a dryad but smaller than a Treeman. They look much better than the old Treekin.
>>
What's a good starting point value for 9th Age? Got some Lizardmen that I never really got around to building/painting/playing with, and I'm getting the urge to move some blocks of dinomen around.

Is Master of Magic (roll 3d6 drop lowest for power dice) the de facto best casting discipline? The fact that I can't take Life/Druidism is a bit annoying, as that was my favorite discipline the few times I played WHFB 7e.
>>
>>52572907
Elves:"Magic is great"

Dwarfs:"Magic is ghey"

Elves:"Also, no drinking booze"

Dwarfs"..."

War was inevitable.
>>
>>52572288

The metal ones are so dank.

The starter set plastic ones not so much.

Still better scaled than the current plastic abominations GW left us with.

I'm planning on converting mine with left over helmets and doing something about the arms looking like they're all dislocated. I might even just sculpt some bare heads instead of the weird face masks they're all wearing atm.

And don't even get me started on the current plastic high elf spearmen.
>>
>>52573079
>Elves:"Also, no drinking booze"
This is news to me. Wood elves have a patron god of wine.
>>
>>52573297
wine is for pansies t. dorf
>>
>>52573329
I thought I would learn something new, but you sure have proven your masculinity to me on this mongolian throat singing board.
>>
File: cmn0055a_2.jpg (615KB, 593x1080px) Image search: [Google]
cmn0055a_2.jpg
615KB, 593x1080px
>>52572629

I second this with the hobbit eagle's.

Also i have this bad boy
>>
>>52573329
Ever heard of gragrint?
>>
The age of Sigmar general is a containment thread right?
>>
>>52573041
4500 is the current stamdard game. Which is about as many models as 2k was before this update, they just upped the numbers to drop some prices and avoid decimals.
>>
>>52573502
Generals are, as a concept, containment threads.

Its just that 40kfags think every Primarch deserves a General.
>>
Interesting Nuln enemies for a new party in second edition?
>>
>>52573601
Basically anything not too out of the ordinary. A newbie necromancer, gobbos, bandits, a lesser welf tree spirit, a particularly angry Bretonnian noble who went to Nuln directly to bitch about how unchivalrous they are, etc.
>>
>>52573601

Marienberg engineers trying to steal Nuln secrets.
>>
>>52573502
Considering our game is dead and all the autists who absolutely refuse to move on and still get triggered by the same weak bait 2 years later hang out here, this is actually the containment thread
>>
File: 1490990417663.jpg (425KB, 550x827px) Image search: [Google]
1490990417663.jpg
425KB, 550x827px
>>52573502
>aren't we le better than le newfigs who le play le shit gayme xdd
>>
https://youtu.be/9ImKO_toGrE

MoW launch trailer!
>>
I bitch about $60 video games $10 DLCs but after playing total war warhammer I totally am willing to drop hundreds of dollars and countless hours on a hobby that is nothing like anything I have ever done before. Does anyone know where I can buy Warhammer fantasy models to start playing with? I went to gws site but all I saw were squats and space marines and something called "age of sigmar"what is that?
>>
> Goes on Warhammer Community.

> Sees the new interesting LOTR SBG article.

Why couldn't FW take us on...
>>
>>52574097

Don't know... that bait seemed to trigger you pretty good.
>>
>>52574312
AoS is the Mass Effect 3 of Warhammer.

A large chunk of the Fantasy range was killed when it came out, the rest were just renamed and packaged with round bases instead of square that Fantasy needs.

Depending on the army you want, it may be cheaper to get into the game now or you may need to buy all your models from third party proxies.

Who are you interested in? Do you need guides on painting/assembling models?
>>
>>52574149

You have to go back.
>>
>>52574312
A few kits survived the great purging of Warhammer Fantasy.

They are arranged under the Age of Sigmar tabs, Empire is spread between several, look for the least gay names (They're all pretty shitty) and you will probably see Fantasy models.

For what you can't find there, Ebay, although that grows more expensive every year. And if you have a local gaming scene, ask around if anyone has an old army they want rid of.
>>
>>52574197
Looks like a mod.
I gotta say it looks fun i realy enjoy that they realy made all the ridiculous ships from Manowar

but it still looks like a mod.
>>
>>52574345
I can't enjoy lore conversations about warhammer without every. Fucking. Thread. Eventually devolving into some shitfest rant about how bad AoS is and how stupid gw is trashing the setting when the accompanying video games are selling so well and how GW should have done this and that. It's the same shit over and over again, for the last 2 years, so yes, I am pretty upset. This is the Warhammer fantasy general, not the AoS hate thread. AoS is literally off topic
>>
File: Bretonnian Knight.jpg (205KB, 500x730px) Image search: [Google]
Bretonnian Knight.jpg
205KB, 500x730px
>>52574481

Then avert thine eyes from such comments m'lady.
>>
>>52574312

Just go on eBay my man. If you do enough searching you can get bargains like this post right here >>52565874
>>
File: The Barbarian.jpg (535KB, 1008x1200px) Image search: [Google]
The Barbarian.jpg
535KB, 1008x1200px
>>52574312

Step 1. Pick a faction you like.

Step 2. Read that factions 8th edition armybook in the pastebin.

Step 3. Come back here and see what is still available for your faction and any alternatives you might need.
>>
>>52574445
>>52574474
>>52574540
>>52574640
You dudes seem alright, I'm sorry you fell for such obvious bait.
>>
Actual new player here, is the Start Collecting Skeleton box with the Ghost Start Collecting a good start for collecting an Undead army? Also, do people play against Undead Legion armies, I heard a lot of people don't like End Times stuff.
>>
>>52575460
For what people play, depends 100% on your local community. Everyone is doing something different. Mine does T9A, some communities do 8e, some reverted back to 6e. You have to find out what's popular near you.

Malignants is a good price some good models. But don't mistake it for a complete army. No core, no characters, and not a full list worth of special or rare.

I'd recommend either Flesh Eater Courts or Skeleton Horde as your second purchase. If your local community doesn't do ET models you can still use the Mortarch as a proxy for a Zombie Dragon or Terrorgheist. You can fill up the rest of what you need off eBay.

Remember to get square bases, those come with useless round now. Proxy Miniatures on Amazon has some cheap ones with a dirt texture molded on.
>>
Do you think GW could open up a new studio to work on Oldhammer?

it could allow them to save face separating themselves between Age of Sigmar and Fantasy while being able to expand the story and factions in the old world?

I think they seriously misjudged underestimated how popular warhammer fantasy is when they scrapped it. If they re-released a bunch of the models in larger boxes for a discount (i.e. age of sigmar) then also took it back to its skirmish game roots (sounds contradictory I know) I think it would be hugely successful. Especially if they allowed multibasing to potentially attract the kings of war audience back too. as well as allowing for the creativity that comes with multibasing (you can use fewer models too) The new GW seems to have turned a new leaf in terms of their policies and I dont think its too late to jump on the social media train and even potentially the twitch/esports train (lul) to modernise themselves in a good way.

Honestly I think partially what killed WHFB is them ramping up the scale for each edition while the cost of entry/maintenance just kept spiraling because of it and the douchebags who took over GW for a time just tried milking it for all it was worth instead of investing for the future and giving the game some sort of sustainability.

Not to say you cant have big battles. But the scope for a regular pick up game should 40-80 models. Not whatever the xbox HUEG 8th ed it became. Allow people to create their own stories and heroes due to the smaller scale and people would definitely get more invested in it than balking at the price of entry to even just a single faction.

1/2
>>
>>52575708

As an addendum, make the game-play campaign driven but with pick up games in mind. So two people could meet for the first time, let each other know where each of their armies as gotten too in their own personal campaign and play a scenario and points limit to match and further their own armies careers.

Heck you could even go full board with it and encourage people to create content and record their growth of their army in an official manner with rewards and discounts to specific models and items in the GW catalog after a particularly spectacular defeat or loss. Nurturing a healthy investment and growth for the players involved.

Anywho what'd you guys think?

2/2
>>
>>52575708
Old Oldhammer?

They lost the rights to most of those minis when they panic-fired their first gen artists.

Middle age Warhammer?
Maybe if everything was MTO.

The problem is the execs are your standard executives, they do NOT admit they are wrong. They'd kill AoS and just make minis before that.
Companies reboot, they do not fix. That's why we got AoS, that's how we got Fan4stic, that's how we got Andromeda.
>>
>>52575460

its a good place to start for sure.

Mantic games has a great undead army box set to give you a solid core if youre interested in going full legion mode.
>>
>>52575770

people can be re-hired with the right motivation.

the great part about fantasy it had such a range of good plastic kits that it would be easy to bring back.

Metal models would be a different matter but they could sort it out regardless if they put a team on to it under a different studio name ala Forgeworld.

Imagine if they released 20 plastic greatswords for 20-25 Britdollars, people would snap that right up. They've already paid off their overheads in terms of the cost to design and produce so having a great deal like that would land them the profit margin they desire.
>>
>>52575859
No way, they lit those bridges on fire LOOOOOOONG ago.

Ackland has all the original Warhammer art turned into minis he profits from now.
>>
>>52575859
GW tends to think longterm, but fuck up their math.

They don't want cheap Greatswords flooding the market because they would rather ten people buy five $50 kits of 10 than one hundred people buying five $20 kits of 20. They think the less on the market, the less will become secondhand cheap later on.
>>
>>52575859
>>52576168
And from what I hear through the grapevine most of the old regular artists that worked for GW have no intention of ever working for them again.
>>
>>52572408
Technically the Blessed Field Trebuchets in Total Warhammer launch rocks that had been doused in holy water - they have a blue effect and small splash. Fire doesn't seem to work all that well with Bretonnia, since they're mostly about nature and the Lady is strongly tied to forests and lakes.
>>
>>52573329
>he has never drunk a Rasteau
>>
>>52573891
>a particularly angry Bretonnian noble who went to Nuln directly to bitch about how unchivalrous they are, etc.
This is hilarious
>>
>>52576239

eh, you'd be surprised what money and a new attitude can do.

>>52576225

yeah but they killed their game and greatswords are cheap as fuck now on ebay.

also do they understand that they'd increase their profit margin the more units they sell right? Its basic economics.

people will buy into brand loyalty if it looks as if the company actually cares about the customer.
>>
>>52576569
GW is known for making abysmal business choices.

They're the tabletop Konami. Enough said.
>>
>>52575460

Depends, is there something in particular you wanted to use from the Tomb King's range? Many have an easy proxy.

Those boxes seem okay, the malignant kit on horseback is the same unit as black knights, so you could build 10 of them if you wanted. Always need skeletons and the wraiths are good harassment/war-machine hunting units.

It's the two big kits that I'm unsure about, most of the money goes here and they're both not that great.
>>
>>52573601
>A Bretonnian has traveled to Nuln to learn the secrets of brewing beer, hoping to make a large profit in the Empire and then corner a monopoly in Bretonnia. Unfortunately, his beer is shit compared to most any Empire beer (though in Bretonnia it'd be top notch) and he's been arming gangs of thugs to try and beat up the competition or harm the business of taverns and inns they sell to.

>A student was cast out of the Imperial Gunnery School after a loaded cannon during a gun salute crushed a Priest of Sigmar with a cannonball. He has come to believe that he was intentionally framed by one of his peers or instructors, and has been sabotaging the school since - there have been five deaths due to 'shoddily forged guns' and 'accidentally lit barrels of powder' alone.
>>
>>52575230

Come on anon, you know after all that you want to start now.

You've never lived until you've had your 350 point Dwarf Lord die in combat to a Goblin Shaman after rolling three consecutive 1's.
>>
>>52573891
>>52573979
>>52576744

Thanks Geezers
>>
>>52575708

Nah, Warhammer as we knew it is over.

Warhammer will return, I would bet my life on it as GW seems to fully understand what a valuable commodity it's IP is, but it will probably be as Mordheim or a new book for AoS that takes place in the Old World.

I can't see them going back to rank and file, and I cant see them restoring the range.
>>
>>52576846

but imagine how glorious it would be?
>>
Which rulebook edition is best if I'm looking to collect complete lore?
>>
>>52576846
Nah mang.

Mordheim will be AoS. They already made it a comp hex game with Sigmareenz and Khorne Bloodnamegenerators.
>>
>>52576877
Pre or post Storm retcons?

Matching TWW lore or ET?
>>
>>52576894
I'm not terribly familiar with those terms.
I'm getting into WHFB way too late thanks to Vermintide.
>>
>>52576874

It would be glorious and I can't deny that a part of me always holds hope that someone will pick Warhammer back up.

But this is probably the reality, we'll probably get a supplement for AoS in a few years.

>>52576879

I don't think that hex-game is Mordheim but yeah when it does come it'll probably be set in Age of Smegma.
>>
>>52576913
The last edition of Warhammer Fantasy before it was killed for Age of Sigmar was 8e. But it was full of retcons that began in 7e.

The reason for this is a clusterfuck of an event that GW failed at harder than the Obamacare rollout mixed with the release of newer Assassins Creed games. That event was Storm of Chaos.

We're divided on if we like Storm or not, but most of us dislike at least some of the retcons since the bulk were just to lead into the death of Warhammer.
Total War Warhammer borrows from both pre and post Storm about equally.

That being said, Vermintide is literally called "End Times", so you want the 8e version. Which is actually in the OP, calked Newbie Guide.
>>
>>52572261
I'm not a bright man.
>>
>>52577029
Thanks for the detailed response, dude.
>>
>>52577029

I take Storm of Chaos and the Heirs of Sigmar as the current timeline, nothing in 7th or 8th contradicts SoC, it's only the End Times that changes things.
>>
>>52577164
>I take Storm of Chaos and the Heirs of Sigmar as the current timeline, nothing in 7th or 8th contradicts SoC
This, 8th edition rule book and army books timeline stops right before SoC. It's more or less the same lore as pre-SoC 6th edition.
>>
>>52577193
There's minor changes here and there in army books.

Can't think of any in the BRB though.
>>
>>52577133
No problem.

Hope you stick around in the community.
>>
>>52564605
Skaven always

Skaven forever
>>
I have a question regarding the RPG, I have a dwarfen player from a warrior clan that wants to be a runesmith, he is still a beardling and I know it is possible to get adopted into another clan at your coming of age ceremony, I was thinking of having him recover some ancient weapons from a lost hold as a gift for the runesmiths, would this go against the fluff?
>>
>>52566000
>feudal heavy cavalry army vs early modern gunpowder and tercio army
>>
>>52566575
Wights are just the highest form of skeletons
>>
>>52577969

They would be annihilated in any realistic scenario but Bretonnian knights are favoured by the Lady, their fedora hat tips will cause cannons to misfire and regiments to be caught out of square formation.
>>
>>52566575
>>52577996

Yeah, a Wight is just somebody important in a former life like a King, in death they retain some of their greatness.

I would imagine the same goes for Grave Guard, they were probably elite warriors in life.
>>
>>52578181
and why would a King fight better than an elite warrior?
What is "greatness" even?
>>
Havent actually painted a model in years and suddenly got the urge to put an 8th ed army together.

Anyone know and good paint sets for cheap? Last set of paint I had were the nice citidel wells from, oh, 2006? Dried up, and
I know GW prices shit to retarded levels. Just want a decent amazon alternative.
>>
>>52578356
Typically, when they mention wights, they're resurrected from barrows, meaning they were planted there by the local barbarian tribes. It would stand to reason that tribal barbarian kings would be better fighters than their other kin, due to "strength of arms" being the chief decider of leadership among them.

I'm sure Wights come from other places as well, but the barrows immediately spring to mind.
>>
File: Liber Necris-26.jpg (329KB, 1059x1704px) Image search: [Google]
Liber Necris-26.jpg
329KB, 1059x1704px
>>52578181
Liber Necris describes a Wight as having Kha, Khaibit, Ka, Ren, Sekhem and a fragment of Ab, as opposed to Skeletons that have Kha, Sekhem, Khaibit and a fragment of Ka.

Pic related.
>>
>>52578356
Strength of will.

Wights still have souls, Kings are still sapient.

Skeleton Warriors are just reanimated skeletons. Only the most basic of minds, no souls.

Like the Tomb Kings.
>>
Where do I find the base stats for any regular Vampire? I don't see it in the Night's Masters unless I'm blind

Also how easy is it to kill/incapacitate a vampire with normal weapons? It seems like its next to impossible
>>
>>52578708
Mannfred seems so pleasant in this book. You can tell he was trying his very hardest to accurately describe everything he had learned on his field-trip to Nehekhara.
>>
>>52569599
That felt good, wish I had the balls.
>>
File: dwarf cannon.png (2MB, 994x675px) Image search: [Google]
dwarf cannon.png
2MB, 994x675px
Are Dwarf cannons breech loading?
Do their handguns use cartridges?
>>
>>52579843

well, judging by that ammunition being used I'd say they load from the breech
>>
>>52577942
Nope
>>
>>52578356

Well you could argue that for everything in Warhammer, Karl Franz would probably be a pencil pusher IRL but this is Warhammer and he's a mighty hero with Strength 4... wait...
>>
>>52579843

Depends, sometimes Dwarf cannons are shown firing cannon balls, sometimes they're shown firing shells but they're generally always shown as breach loading, same goes for their handguns. In Vermintide you hear them loading the black powder and ramming the charge.
>>
>>52580453

Whoops I meant muzzle loading, they're generally always shown as loading from the muzzle but I agree, I'm not sure if that's possible with a shell like that?
>>
File: dwarf9_qjpreviewth.jpg (34KB, 640x377px) Image search: [Google]
dwarf9_qjpreviewth.jpg
34KB, 640x377px
>>52579843
As far as I can tell, they haven't moved on to cartridges or even pinfire or percussion caps yet. I wouldn't be surprised if dwarves had made bullet-like 'cannonballs' though, having figured out aerodynamics for projectiles.
>>
>>52579843
>>52580516
>skaven have legit machine guns
>everyone else has muskets and muzzle loading cannons

what did GW mean by this?
>>
>>52580516

if you look at the shell held by the dwarf in his pic you see a cartridge casing, at least that's easily what it looks like to me
>>
>>52576748
I've been interested in war hammer for almost 10 years, Total War Warhammer was a godsend and now I feel no need to ever delve into the tabletop. Once I start my new government job and have the money for it I'll start AoS and probably run scenarios in the old world if I feel like it. I come to this general for lore only
>>
File: Living_Deadwood_Staff.jpg (37KB, 320x455px) Image search: [Google]
Living_Deadwood_Staff.jpg
37KB, 320x455px
>>52577969
>accidentally on purpose leaving out that the knights in question are demigods and that magic exists and that the knight army has the equivalent of an airforce since this is a fantasy world and not real life history
>>
>>52581046
But it's all made out of the same material - the lines that seem to indicate the difference between a bullet and its cartridge could just be part of the runic designs.
>>
>>52581088

> Thinks a soulless machine can replace the feel of plastic and dangerous levels of dust inhalation.

Yeah, you sound like what AoS is looking for.
>>
>>52581088
i thought shill posts this strong were only a myth
>>
Are there WHFB RPG books that talk about magic artifacts, weapons, and armors?
>>
>>52581244
Why would I drop hundreds of dollars on a dead game that hardly had a player base in my area when I can, for the price of a starter set and a couple of heroes, play as almost every faction in the setting?

>>52581313
>shill
Literally never bought anything from GW unless you count BL and Total war warhammer. Nice try though
>>
>>52581404

If you have to ask that question then you probably don't like war-gaming.
>>
>>52581356

Old World Armoury springs to mind.

http://khorne.ru/2nd/wfrp_web/Old_World_Armoury.pdf

There's also one in the pastebin.
>>
>>52581404
>Why would I drop hundreds of dollars on a dead game that hardly had a player base in my area when I can, for the price of a starter set and a couple of heroes, play as almost every faction in the setting?

Because in AoS, you will still buy that many models.

You just won't be constrained by needing core. Which as nice as it sounds means an arms race with your entire FLGS.
>>
File: ansell.jpg (50KB, 400x379px) Image search: [Google]
ansell.jpg
50KB, 400x379px
>>52581404

Next you'll be asking why you need a ginger mullet.
>>
One of my players is a dwarf and wants to become a vampire hunter then a witch hunter. I allowed him that so far giving him a dream about a comet but one of the players didn't took it quite well OOC'ly I assume, he didn't spoke up about it but he said something about AoS blah blah blah. Any tips for handling this stuff? 2ed
>>
>>52581356
Realms of Sorcery, Core, Armoury
>>
>>52582871
White Dwarf has had a vampire hunter model before, I don't see the problem.
>>
File: 1474331727106.jpg (292KB, 833x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1474331727106.jpg
292KB, 833x1280px
http://whfb.lexicanum.com/wiki/Viscount_d%E2%80%99Alemben%C3%A7on

Being a faggot and digging this up again, but I think Bretonnia and the Empire would try to solve disputes with duels. As the link above shows, there's some precedent for it.
>>
>>52577996
Nah, death knight > chaos warrior > wight > skeleton
>>
>>52579723

>Used to be passionate and eager writing nerd
>Now is a complete edgy tryhard skinhead.

What the fuck happened?
>>
>>52576569

Ah the lower price fallacy. Next thing I'll hear is that offer generates its own demand.

It doesn't work that way. A manufacturer will get more profit for selling ten kits at a 30 bucks profit margin than fourty kits at a 5 bucks profit margin.

Monopolis are a thing and they don't care that much about demand, something that GW had back in the time. Now that they aren't as much in the monopoly anymore they are making more attractive offers.
>>
>>52584852
>It doesn't work that way. A manufacturer will get more profit for selling ten kits at a 30 bucks profit margin than fourty kits at a 5 bucks profit margin.
In a hobby that requires an active community to thrive, the second option ensures a better long-term benefit.
>>
>>52563856
>https://pastebin.com/H95TSZWU
I have some of the stories mentioned here. Where do I add them to your archives?
>>
>>52584852
and has games workshop discovered, price elasticity increases over time
>>
>>52583552
Nice! How about a witch hunter tho and a dwarf abandoning dwarf gods?
>>
>>52582871
Nothing states a witch hunter or vampire hunter has to be Human or follow Sigmar.

Presumably a dwarf witch hunter really fucking hates Chaos and weak sinful humans hiding chaos taint.
>>
>>52584754
>What the fuck happened?
Life.

Life is like a box of chocolates. A cheap, thoughtless, perfunctory gift that nobody ever asks for. Unreturnable because all you get back is another box of chocolates. So you're stuck with this undefinable whipped mint crap that you mindlessly wolf down when there's nothing else left to eat. Sure, once in a while there's a peanut butter cup or an English toffee. But they're gone too fast and the taste is... fleeting. So, you end up with nothing but broken bits filled with hardened jelly and teeth-shattering nuts. And if you're desperate enough to eat those, all you got left is an empty box filled with useless brown paper wrappers.
>>
>>52580888
GW was on the fence for a while about putting skaven into fantasy or 40k.
Guess they just used the coolest ideas in the end.

And to be fair Skaven tech is so dangerous that they are the only ones insane enough to actually use it.
>>
>>52585778

Tell me about your dad Mannfred.
>>
>>52585778
nuts are the best
>>
>>52585805
You can chart the shitness of Warhammer by how reliable Skaven became by the end of its history.

There's literally a direct relation going on. Somehow Orcs stayed fairly random but Skaven got a mere nod towards it by the end.
>>
File: Dwarfs - Stone and Steel-91.jpg (110KB, 492x547px) Image search: [Google]
Dwarfs - Stone and Steel-91.jpg
110KB, 492x547px
>>52582871
This is from Stone and Steel for WFRP 1e
>>
>>52585688
>dwarf abandoning his gods
What the fuck are you doing?
>>
>>52582871
Dwarfs have their own version of Morr who has his own Witch Hunters.

Gazul, and the Order Of Guardians.
>>
>>52571315
>muh guns r da best part of a fantasy setting
/k/ pls go
>>
>>52574149
we literally, LITERALLY are
>>
>>52576748
You've never lived until an exploding Warpfire Thrower decimates half your battle-line
>and then the malfunctioning Ratling Gun kills the rest
>>
>>52566575

Wights are just better skeletons, they also retain some of their personality and autonomy compared to other simple undead. It's why they have 8 Leadership in the tabletop; they can stick around for a long time after the General is dead.
>>
>>52587208
Well, it is a 1600's fantasy rather than a low medieval one.
>>
>>52582871

There are Imperial Dwarfs who are fully part of the Empire, they probably don't usually worship Sigmar but it could happen and they could become a Witch Hunter.
>>
>>52584926

Thanks anon,

E-mail them to [email protected],

I should probably add that to the pastebin.
>>
>>52588020

1500's.
>>
do any of you guys own the uniforms and heraldry books?

How do you like them?

Are they worth owning?
>>
>>52587290

You haven't fucking lived until you roll a 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and then a 6 for the number of shots (meaning 21 total, dunno if they work the same in later editions) you get for your Ratling Gun and look at the expression on your opponent's face when his unit of Grail or Chaos knights literally evaporates.
>>
>>52588268

I have the Empire one, they're pretty good but the images are more like diagrams so I think you can get away with using the PDF version.

More of a reference book in the Osprey style than an art-book.
>>
File: P5131592.jpg (32KB, 635x476px) Image search: [Google]
P5131592.jpg
32KB, 635x476px
>>52588268
You can find them online easily enough. You can actually find Uniforms and Heraldry of the Empire on e hentai for some reason.

They're not bad, it's good to have a reference, but sometimes I feel like the art that's used doesn't do the color schemes justice. Wissenland looks like shit in the Uniforms and Heraldry book, where it actually looks a lot better on the models.
>>
>>52588405

fair enough, I own the empire one but I was wondering if the others were any good.

Is that your model btw? Its really nice.
>>
>>52588689
Nah, it's one I found online, but it does look real nice. Makes me wish I could paint even that well.
>>
https://youtu.be/v6WW1Nc537g

Devs talk TWW2.
>>
>>52589137
>8
nothing new sadly, weve already seen that, the video is in slightly better quality tho and shows some cool models.
>>
>>52589241
Confirms HW will get TLC to differentiate troops in more than gear, Lizzies are getting a lot of work into believability, and Naggaroth will be cool.

Also that you can entirely take over each other's settlements.

Good info.
>>
>>52589416

>differentiate troops in more than gear

Oh fug

>yfw CA brings back sacred spawnings
>>
So how often do the people of the Old World experience some sort of attack or larger military campaign?

Is it once every generation? Has a large city like Altdorf or Nuln been threatened many times within the past few decades? How many people might have been pressed into service, and how many wars would be within living memory?
>>
>>52582605
Oh boy is there a close up on the regiments?
>>
>>52589416
>HW
>TLC

what are those things?
Maybe its because my old army books are in german but i dont know what those things are.
>>
>>52591250
HE meaning High Elves, bad spelling on my part there, sorry, and TLC meaning "Tender Loving Care" or "actually giving a shit".
>>
>>52590349
Nah, they are trying to differentiate HE as different models with different animations rather than one model and animation set for the entire army.

But yeah, SSs are probably back as mercs.
>>
>>52590517

This is something that is never really covered. I suppose as many as the story requires but something like the Storm of Chaos or Magnus the Pious style wars are probably once in a generation.

Skirmishes in towns and villages appear to be much more frequent.

The Empire seems to be more inclined to just call on mercenaries and professional soldiers from other provinces than conscript people, but I suppose it does happen in a siege or End Times scenario.
>>
had a game of 6th edition yesterday. And 2 or 3 of 9th Age last week. I have like 2-3 friends who want to get into Fantasy but so far i still think 8th is the most fun. Am I wrong ? should i play more the old editions as they will get better as I learn the rules ? I play Empire.
>>
>>52590349
Sacred spawnings can be like Regiments of Renown
>>
>>52592071

I think 8th was okay if you didn't net-list, the other players didn't take the piss with 40 White Lions with BotWD and if you already had a large collection of models.

6th will probably get better if you play it more and I think while the rules are less noob friendly than 8th but the number of models you need is more reasonable.

I don't really think much of the 9th Age, they haven't really fixed the problems of 8th, just made it more balanced.
>>
>They're gonna give Kemmler the Gelt treatment when the old friend Krell becomes his upgrade.
>Meanwhile Azhag will forever remain shit.

JUST
>>
File: 1491484472939.webm (306KB, 640x382px) Image search: [Google]
1491484472939.webm
306KB, 640x382px
>>52592462
Being azhag is suffering
>>
>>52592562
how was much suffering was it for nagash that the person that was wearing his crown was an orc ?
>>
>>52592633
Being and orc has to be a truly glorious state of mind.
No fear or angst, no existential dread, no questions about your purpose, not worries about your past or your future.
You just are.
You know exactly why you are here and where you are going. And if you die trying that's just as well, cause you died doing what you love.
>>
>>52592633
Apparently Azhag died because the fragment of Nagash inside of the crown was frustrated with how slow a pace he was moving at. It helped Azhag become a feared Orc warlord, but Azhag had a strong enough will that he seemed to actively argue with the spirit fragment - or his troops being Orcs, they weren't quite singleminded enough to just match back to the Badlands, ignoring all foes.
>>
>>52592866
I like how in total warhammer he seems to care for his troops and argues in that goofy voice with nagash.
>>
is total war any good?

i dont want to throw any more money at GW if I can help it

but people here seems to have enjoy playing it
>>
I'm bed ridden at the moment and kind of just hate existence because of it.

Would any of you guys would be interested in a Kings of War 1:1 crossover for Warhammer in terms of giving all the warhammer army books a stat-line/rules to play in Kings of War?

I need a project that can just let me vegetate and write stats down and I know KoW has the ability to transfer warhammer over but it misses a lot of the detail that the army books have.

If I did write some stuff up would guys be interested in reading it?
>>
>>52592633
About as much as Malekith in WAR.

I wonder if he ever accidently slipped into Cockney when angry or scratched his ass comically without knowing it afterwards.
>>
File: IMG_6538.jpg (436KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6538.jpg
436KB, 1920x1080px
>>52593328
GW isn't getting that money, CA already paid them for the IP rental. It goes to the TW team.

If you like Total War games or WFB tabletop, its the best of both.

Buy it when it goes on sale if you can stand waiting. Its $60 new, on Steam sale it shpuld probably go $40 so getting the DLC with it makes the full game.
That's what I did.
>>
>>52593768

any idea when it would go on sale again?

maybe when the new expansion hits?

ive played the shit of rome total war and medieval 2.

like 1000+ hours in both.

thanks for the info

ill probably end up getting it.
>>
>>52593825
My bet is either Steam Summer sale or right before 2 drops, like you said.

But sometimes they have flash sales. Midweek Madness and all that.

Put it on your wishlist and turn on e-mail alerts so they ping you when the price drops.
>>
>>52593825
I think the only major complaint for TW fans is no naval combat yet, ships autoresolve.

They said it'll come later. Not at launch with 2.

The complaint from Warhammer fans is the voices are sometimes odd and the lore is shuffled so dead characters can exist alongside the living and Karl's Empire isn't united.
>>
>>52593966
Ship combat in TW has been total shit every game though.
>>
>>52593397
I would, however keep in mind that KoW is way more balanced than WHFB
>>
>>52594007
Wasn't it okay in Shogun 2?
>>
>>52593328
It is good, but most of the fun is the turn based campaign. Battles are too short to be satisfying. Lower tier than Med. 1/2 and Napoleon by a substantial margin in that aspect. But growing your Warhammer Empire is fun.
>>
>>52593937
>>52593966
>>52593768
>>52594099

thanks lads ill look into it now for sure

>>52594044

oh im well aware, Ill try and keep to the original spirit of both games. not easy but I have nothing to do for like the next couple of weeks.
>>
>>52593966

Have they confirmed that navel combat will be in eventually?
>>
>>52593825
>>52593966
>>52595630

They said there will be no naval combat
>>
File: 1461942110275.png (6MB, 2342x3010px) Image search: [Google]
1461942110275.png
6MB, 2342x3010px
>>52594099

The battles are short but very satisfying imo. Watching a goblin doom diver collide with the upper torso of a big un and blow off the top half of his body is hilarious. Having Karl Franz slapping around bestigors in showers of blood makes me downright patriotic. Even those weird leaps at the end of charges is great, everything is just so visceral, warhammery. But idk, everyone has their own tastes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zAn-rI8Rro
>>
>>52595861

I thought this was likely.

Mixed feelings, would have been nice to see Man O' War light but I know it probably would have been poor and a lot of work for little gain.
>>
>>52593825

It was just on sale 2 weeks ago for 20 I think. It's when I picked it up finally.
>>
>>52596119
I think the reason behind it was that another studio has the license for Man O' War right now.

https://www.totalwar.com/blog/total-war-warhammer-ii-coming-soon/

near bottom is were they state no naval
>>
File: Man O' War.jpg (3MB, 3000x2040px) Image search: [Google]
Man O' War.jpg
3MB, 3000x2040px
>>52596311

Thanks. Warhammer has always ultimately been a game of land battles so that doesn't sadden me too much.

Hopefully they'll add some strategy to the auto resolve and maybe have a but of a meta game.
>>
>>52592462
Huh? Azhag is pretty good. With Skullmuncha he becomes really tanky, and he gets access to the Lore of Death (aka the Lore of cheese)
>>
File: Vampire cunts.png (437KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
Vampire cunts.png
437KB, 800x450px
Its kinda cute to see all the various Warhammer forums (like Lustira Org) react to seeing there favorite faction get the Total War treatment. CA gave us all hope!
>>
>>52597200
i cant wait to see peoples who really think meme factions like Cathay , ind and Nippon will get some shine to be btfo

the best they will get is a mention in some ogre kingdom event that say something like : our warriors come back with loot from the east etc
>>
>>52597280
I can't see how they'll fit Tomb Kings and the Southlands in without Araby though.

You can just about get away with proxying Tilea, Estalia, The Border Princes and Kislev with Empire troops, but Araby would be going a step too far.
>>
>>52597315

True, Araby was fleshed out a bit in Warmaster so they could be contenders for a DLC faction.
>>
>>52597329
>>52597315

FLYING CARPETS HYPE
>>
>>52597329
>>52597315
they could even reuse quotes from attila middle eastern factions if they are lazy

"i have an amulet against the evil eye !"
>>
File: Boris Frogbringer.jpg (214KB, 1024x904px) Image search: [Google]
Boris Frogbringer.jpg
214KB, 1024x904px
>>52597355
>>52597370

> MFW we get landsknecht in Africa instead.
>>
>>52597370
Coudln't that argument be made for Nippon? Just reuse a bunch of models from Shogun 2, and the make some Oni, and Dragon units.
>>
File: p3411209.jpg (100KB, 911x712px) Image search: [Google]
p3411209.jpg
100KB, 911x712px
Here's the Arabian range if anyone cares.
>>
>>52597434
true but the thing is that if you gonna add nippon , you will have to add Cathay and ind as well , and there isnt any indian and chinese troops model that could be used and with the small lore on them , they wont bother create a full army rooster for them
>>
>>52597440
Eh...looks kinda generic really. Like...Arabian Nights the army.
>>
>>52597459

But... that was pretty much every Warhammer army?

Also I never realised how useful those SBG Elephants would be for a modern Araby conversion.
>>
>>52597440

What would be a good addition that doesn't feel like jumping the shark?
>>
File: IMG_7286.jpg (20KB, 278x181px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7286.jpg
20KB, 278x181px
So how many Dwarfs were Empire? Were they like Ogres in Ostland?
>>
>>52597717
Janissaries?
Exotic bird swarms?
Golems?
Automatic weapons like human Skaven?
Regal non-Chaos Manticores?
>>
>>52597717

Well, if we're talking within the context of TW then they probably have enough.

Camels with jezails on the back, genies, flying carpets with bowmen on the back...

Maybe some Laurence of Arabia style skirmisher unit on horseback with bows, like the Seljuks.
>>
>>52597738
Probably, they seem to prefer the closer and wealthy provinces like Averland and Reikland.
>>
>>52563856

What a great drawing.
>>
File: 1483597211213.jpg (1MB, 2364x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1483597211213.jpg
1MB, 2364x2000px
For the curious, here's an anon's attempt to compile all the little snippets of lore about Araby. To me, it seems to be very strongly based on the historical dar al-Islam in general.
>>
File: 1483631056235.jpg (608KB, 1937x1585px) Image search: [Google]
1483631056235.jpg
608KB, 1937x1585px
>>52598468
And art. There's also a recently shared story about an Arabian's dealings with the Lizardmen of the Southlands, if anyone wants that.
>>
Making an Arabian army these days would be so easy, just Wargames Foundry + Warlord Games would cover 95% of what you need.
>>
File: 1491441939894.jpg (458KB, 1056x1580px) Image search: [Google]
1491441939894.jpg
458KB, 1056x1580px
I know that in a lot of ways the minor cultures of the Warhammer world are rather generic and stripped from fantasy - even more than Bretonnia and the Empire in some ways - but I feel like they also add an important weight to the setting, and something exotic that is still also familiar in its themes. You could argue this is better than every other setting trying to push its unique races and weird cultures.
>>
File: 1491442064695.jpg (547KB, 1053x1580px) Image search: [Google]
1491442064695.jpg
547KB, 1053x1580px
>>52598548
>>
File: 1491442248722.jpg (537KB, 1071x1592px) Image search: [Google]
1491442248722.jpg
537KB, 1071x1592px
>>52598559
>>
>>52598477

I fucking love how the scimitar dude in the top right looks, maybe a a corsair unit or a bodyguard for a lord or sorcerer?
>>
>>52598548

I think the level of fantasy in Araby is just right. They're in a geographical zone where the winds of magic are at their weakest, so you only get to see magic coming from sorcerers while magical creatures are a great rarity, even more so when the desert setting makes the place too support a big population of beastmen or beasts at all.
>>
File: wizard_3_1024x1024.jpg (82KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
wizard_3_1024x1024.jpg
82KB, 1024x1024px
>>52598548

Yeah you can't detail and entire world, so better to focus on one area like Tolkien did.

But for people who like a challenge these places still exist, so if you want to build an army or character you still can.
>>
File: qrwfepc.jpg (204KB, 1076x1056px) Image search: [Google]
qrwfepc.jpg
204KB, 1076x1056px
>>52598574
Could be - he is labeled as a bodyguard, though you could also use him as some sort of executioner or ritual fighter. I've seen the artist's work before, but I don't know who drew it.

>>52598634
Yep - even Cathay and Nippon have a little bit of lore, due to Dark Elf raids or inclusions in stories. I think the place that gets the least amount of lore is probably the Southlands or Ind, the former especially treated as mostly lizardmen and orc territory, the latter probably just not seeming as exotic as Cathay.

It's just easier to work with the Old World and other familiar territory half the time though, and they are interesting.
>>
File: Warhammer_Empire_Flagellants.png (1MB, 508x745px) Image search: [Google]
Warhammer_Empire_Flagellants.png
1MB, 508x745px
What is better in the tabletop (only played TWW) the Flagellants or Grain Pilgrims, they seem really similar in role?
>>
>>52594564
How are you going to do it ? Using existing profiles ? Adding special rules ?
>>
>>52598717
>I think the place that gets the least amount of lore is probably the Southlands
The southlands is mentionned a lot in lizardmen books tho. There's even a Southland army list for them in the 6th ed army book.
>>
File: LIZARDS.png (3MB, 1903x863px) Image search: [Google]
LIZARDS.png
3MB, 1903x863px
So I heard the Lizardmen Cold Ones models are really derpy. Has CA improved there looks?
>>
File: 99120208018_SaurusKnights03.jpg (40KB, 600x620px) Image search: [Google]
99120208018_SaurusKnights03.jpg
40KB, 600x620px
>>52599231
They are bad.
>>
File: iYPuCQl.jpg (155KB, 816x1123px) Image search: [Google]
iYPuCQl.jpg
155KB, 816x1123px
>>52599231
I dunno, they look pretty cool to me. I love how CA seems to be going 110% for some stuff. I think that's always what Warhammer needed - going just a little over the top on the themes in a way that explores how vibrant they can be. This is not a SUPER EPIC COOL OVER THE TOP BLAMMO setting, but it is a setting with a fascination for a lot of detail that edges on the baroque.
>>
>>52597717
Sand Sharks

honestly people sitll believing Araby is happening are delusional, theyll just make like with skavenblight in the oldworld: shrink it down and make it impassable.
>>
>>52599690
You realize there's arguments that Skavenblight is going to be retroactively included, right? Hints of Skaven in the Warhammer II trailer and all.
>>
>>52599690
yeah but the skaven are a real army.
My point still stands, theyll just make it impassable terrain.

Kislev was an official army and they just made it into an empire clone.
>>
>>52599939
Seems odd, especially since Skavenblight is arguably a relatively small area, whereas Araby takes up a whole coast.

It'd be far easier to just cut out the western portion - the Nekhara stuff is all in the east anyway, most of the west is not!Sahara until not!Morocco. It'd be easy to just slap the Tomb Kings area under the Badlands, and just leave the rest out. Why even have impassable terrain in a portion you'll never need to visit?

>but Lustria

Is hard to work around as it is on the map, since it's very clearly more south-east than just east. But maybe they'll shift it up a bit for the sake of the game. I'd rather they fuck around with the world a little than cut out factions like has been rumored.
>>
File: matthew-davis-ik3-3.jpg (79KB, 800x514px) Image search: [Google]
matthew-davis-ik3-3.jpg
79KB, 800x514px
>>52599231
yes

based lustria online sculptor singlehandedly making justice to best boys
>>
>>52600335
Holy crap this is good, i know his kroxigors are amazing but thats a GREAT cowboy.

Isnt one of the Lustria-online guys actually working at CA?
>>
>>52571748
> Since a McGuffin is under the capitol of both, HE will not let either side beat the other.

What is under Altdorf and Couronne that the High Elves want?
>>
>>52601177
I remember only Middenheim having warp-gate.
>>
>>52600460
it's this guy
>>
File: 1491597916566.png (200KB, 956x1008px) Image search: [Google]
1491597916566.png
200KB, 956x1008px
>>52600335
>mfw kroq gar mounted army
>>
>>52597200
link to said forums?
>>
>>52600239
I would agree with this but the Southlands are going to be featured in Warhammer II.
Which seems like an odd choice honestly, but if the Southlands are there and the Tomb Kings are there and Lustria is there then Araby is smack bang in the middle.
>>
File: Standing Slann.jpg (430KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Standing Slann.jpg
430KB, 1920x1080px
>>52601245
>>52600335
>>52599258
So what do you guys think of the picture of the Slann standing up? I know we're not going to see them walking around (at least, we better not), but it just looks so weird!

>>52601636
They'll probably do Araby like they did Kislev, Tilea, and Estalia.

Also I just realized what's also in the Southlands that noone brought up.
>By the shores of the Sour Sea, surrounded by the glittering desert of the Desolation of Nagash, is Nagashizzar, the Cursed Pit, mightiest fortress this world has ever seen.
We might see an appearance by the man himself.
>>
>>52601964
what faction would he be under?
>>
>>52601986
Tomb Kings would probably be the closest, even though I don't think Nagash cares about any of the pseudo-egyptian stuff anymore.

But while Wights are definitely up his alley, considering the way his forces encamped at the fortress have been described and the fact that he's been a NEET for the past 2.5 thousand years, I don't see a lot of zombies, ghouls, or bats being in his army either.
>>
I've never played WHFB before and I'm admittedly only here because of the total war game (though I have played 40k many times with friends). I really want to get into this sort of tabletop but I absolutely fucking hate what they did to the lore in the OTHER game.

If I don't have any WHFB armies is it even worth getting into this or should I just play something else?
>>
>>52602302

If the fun of building and painting your own army is not enough to make it worth the time, or you're not lucky enough to have a community of stubborn Fantasy players to play the game with, then no not really.
>>
>>52602641
I didn't mean it like that, I was just wondering if it's going to be hard to get fantasy armies considering that GW doesn't make them anymore.
>>
File: 232932892.jpg (260KB, 1920x720px) Image search: [Google]
232932892.jpg
260KB, 1920x720px
>>52602675

Oh, that won't be a problem. You just keep lurking around friend.
>>
>>52602675
Mantic have equivalent lines for a lot of fantasy armies.

You can also find stuff on ebay
>>
It's genuinely sad how many people we get in here wanting to play fantasy because of Total War but find it too hard because of AoS

Games Workshop really fucked up
>>
Anyone got some stories about regret regarding burning fate points in WFRP? I'm kinda regretting burning one to avoid a situation that could have been manageable and now I'm down to 0.

The whole situation that my character might die for real next time is both exciting and terrifying.
>>
File: Magnus&Lacey.jpg (382KB, 1342x652px) Image search: [Google]
Magnus&Lacey.jpg
382KB, 1342x652px
>>52602979
>>
>>52602995

Right in the feels.

https://www.koreus.com/video/borrowed-time.html
>>
>>52602302

eBay is your friend.

If you consistently can't find anything on there then try the forums and websites for each faction and ask around there.

It requires more effort than before to get the models but it's not impossible.

Also if you're from the UK

Wayland games is also great for the 20-25% discount they offer.
>>
>>52603116
Wayland Games is awful, I've waited 3+ months for them to ship an order that they claimed was 'in stock' before they suddenly said they had no more and couldn't get any and refunded me. Element Games or Triple Helix are far better, never had that sort of experience with them.
>>
>>52602995
Only thing I take from that is that the GM is a cock.

First game for a fucking child and he lobs a Manticore at them, THEN when she gets into trouble he makes the fumble result in her blowing the brains out of her brother's (Who she seems to idolise) character's head.

Like, have her character die, it would be a learning experience for her, but to make her feel guilty is a dick move.
>>
File: ara2.jpg (382KB, 1600x798px) Image search: [Google]
ara2.jpg
382KB, 1600x798px
>>52597717
Roc's?
Sandglasses of Time?
Dervishes?
Bladedancers?
>>
>>52603335
Magic carpet archers sound like they would be a really underwhelming unit. 1 bow shot each so pretty shitty ranged ability unless they have supadupa arrows of hurtiness. And they have all the physical durability inherent in a rug, so will fall apart to pretty much anything.

Short of making them cheaper than dirt, I can't see them working.
>>
>>52570597
my sides are in orbit
>>
>>52602302
If there's a Kings of War community nearby you can play it with WHFB minis.
>>
>>52602675
It depends on the army, what are you interested in ?

Mantic, Avatar of War, the Perry brothers, Scibor
>>
>>52603452
>guys on carpets with rocs
Belakor's worst nightmare
>>
>>52570597

>tfw addicted to getting jewed by GW
>>
>>52603452
Form them into squads and treat them like cavalry archers - only because they're on flying carpets, they can't be brought into melee unless the unit is large enough or is also flying.

Could also treat them like mobile sniping platforms, with wood-elf tier shooting, meant to take out special characters or tougher units while the normal line archers deal with everything else.
Thread posts: 334
Thread images: 66

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.