[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/tg/ Creates an Assassin Cult

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

We can take notes from the the Hashshashin, the Dark Brotherhood, the Faceless Men, etc.
>>
>>52562075
The Guild of Bagpipers started as a front for a devious assassin cult.
However, over the years the guild has attracted many legit bagpipe players, which were initially allowed in to perfect the illusion.
Nowaday the guild is effectively a musician's guild safe for some morbid rituals that no one really knows the meaning of any more.
>>
>>52562075

The cult is not picky about methods, only results, but unnecessary collateral damage is considered somewhat shameful and the mark of an unskilled assassin.
>>
all kinds of assassinations are allowed; with little cliques forming for assassins that prefer one particular kind.

Explosions, berserker rampages, and even the classic "slip in and get out unnoticed" style all have it's group.
>>
>>52562075
>We can take notes from the the Hashshashin, the Dark Brotherhood, the Faceless Men, etc.
In that case I just copy paste the Ankh Morpork Guild of Assassins.
Done.
>>
>>52562075
No particular kill style, the main faction in the guild are a bunch of nuts who think that a holy killer chosen by _____ god of death killing a man will send the man to the equivalence of heaven
>>
>>52562075
Every cult needs tenets.

Such as:
No killing other members inside sanctuary.
24 hours of non-interaction between members after leaving the door.
>>
>>52566175
Entering a Temple gives you the Mark of Sanctuary, a sign that you've been welcomed as a guest. It vanishes roughly 24 hours after leaving hallowed ground.

If someone with this mark is slain, the killer gains the Brand of Treason. This brand never vanishes.
>>
>>52562075
The cult's assassins are all brainwashed cultists considered entirely expendable by the cult's leadership. Recruited primarily from orphans and beggars, they're frequently used in suicide attacks.
>>
No money involved.
The only way to gain a favor from the cult is to not step on their toes and provide real resources as food, handiworks or useful allies withing tight circles.
>>
>>52562184
There's a small clique of assassins that prefer to pull at seemingly unrelated events to kill a target without suspicion, but the end results are so roundabout and dubious that they're mostly seen as pretentious nutjobs willing to waste precious time and resources.
>>
>>52562075
>fictional inspirations

Seriously, just look up Thuggee cult.
>>
>>52566666
Kali's blessed quints
>>
File: naruto.jpg (42KB, 638x478px) Image search: [Google]
naruto.jpg
42KB, 638x478px
>>52562075
here to contribute anon
>>
>>52566614
Even more disliked is the "poetic justice" crowd that insists on killing all targets with their own weapons of choice, i.e. a wizard with a fireball, a warrior in a one-one melee fight etc.
While this is fine on it's own, the problem is when they're tasked with eliminating targets other than fighters. Mauling a king with his own scepter is somewhat passable, but killing a fisherman with a fishing rod is just a long, tedious and needlessly cruel exercise in futility and don't even get me started on prostitutes...
>>
File: 448227-molaram.jpg (102KB, 950x404px) Image search: [Google]
448227-molaram.jpg
102KB, 950x404px
>>52566666

>66666

I have become a true believer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ou0G0GANZhw
>>
They're actually recruiters for the Skeleton Wars.

Their duty is to find those with the strongest skeletons (or souls/wills/whatever makes strong warriors in hell) and speed them on their way to the frontlines.
>>
>>52566666
giga-satan has spoken, thread's over
>>
Uses infiltration/sleeper agents Alpha Legion style to get information from the inside and/or cause diversions.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.