[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whatever happened to Love and Krieg 2.0?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_2266.jpg (21KB, 241x209px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2266.jpg
21KB, 241x209px
What ever happened to the stories in those threads? Are the writers still working on them and planning to post them when finished, or have they just been dropped and lost to the annals of time?
>>
File: 1455465825725.gif (645KB, 500x580px) Image search: [Google]
1455465825725.gif
645KB, 500x580px
>>52552365
Same thing that happens to any discussion on any board on 4chan that lasts beyond three threads; it devolved into cliques and becomes hard for new comers to join as the collective group develops their own memes and mannerisms.

The reduced number of new people means the growth stalls and eventually stops by the sixth thread.

With the fresh input having disappeared, the regulars lose interest too and eventually it withers and dies by the tenth thread.

Beyond the tenth thread it is effectively a dignity-less zombie. It has no dignity because it refused to take a bow and leave when it had dignity. It is a zombie because the mind is rotting and it moves clumsily forward without no real thought put into it.

It happened to Disney Villains Victorious, it happened to the original Love and Krieg, it happened to Love and Krieg 2.0 and it has happened to dozen of other fluff writing threads where people start valuing the circle jerk.

I'd politely sage your thread, but I think the people who make the many "General" threads on /tg/ needs to see this too because it applies there as well.
>>
>>52552772
Generals are usually about actual system though, which will at least draw in new people interested about those systems. Also you forgot one little thing:

They petered out because they were shit and they only lasted cause nobody wanted to hurt the writers fee fees
>>
>>52553083
>which will at least draw in new people interested about those systems
Right insofar that is the intended effect.
It is wrong because that doesn't actually happen, instead when someone new asks a simple question they are met with anger because people have been asked that people so much they can't tell trolls from genuine curiosity. (Inb4 "/tg/ is untrollable", just make any comment on sexism in any thread and it is instantly derailed.)
Then the new guys are told to read the OP where all the information is conveniently gathered in paste bins, maybe a few Google Docs, but is so disorganised the new people can't figure out heads or tails and they tend to give up. If they don't give up, the sheer volume of information they are now feel obligated to read through before asking any questions will also be a massive deterrence, making it hard for new people to get into it.
Not impossible, but very hard.

>they were shit and they only lasted cause nobody wanted to hurt the writers fee fees
No argument from me there, that is also an important detail I decided to skirt over only passingly mentioning the circle jerk.
>>
>>52552772
Thanks for the dissertation professor, but I was just asking if the writers were still active or not.
>>
>>52553283
Actually you asked what happened and I answered that, but whatever. You're welcome.
>>
>>52553245
What's this Rationalism. Fuck you my 4chan is about memes and HATE
>>
>>52553442
Cool, I guess? Good luck with your college application though.
>>
>>52553326
>Anon only reads general topic and not the Rest of the post which asks more specific questions which the OP is actually asking.
>Anon types long diatribe only tangentially related to the questions the Op actually wanted answered
>gets passive-aggressively pissy and posts a "U Mad" picture when OP says that this isn't what he asked
How very Reddit of You.
>>
>>52552365
>love+Krieg in one sentence
does not compute
>>
>>52553567
We can always dream. Also orks helped with that
>>
File: 1456648289788.gif (957KB, 500x418px) Image search: [Google]
1456648289788.gif
957KB, 500x418px
>>52553553
Forgot the Costanza, but don't worry bro, I got you covered.
>>
>>52553592
Hah, yeah, there actually was a discussion in one of the L&K 2.0 threads about a bunch of Orks that shipped a fem-Krieg with a guardsmen mid-combat, and WAAAAGH-Fuckery revived the Krieg's emotions.
>>
>>52552365
I just wanna know if Batavi, Procter, and Theta are still working on their respective stuffs, or if they ever even plan on finishing. I was really damn invested in reading those to the end.
>>
>>52553631
Well I was the one that suggested that.
>>
>>52554311
Don't know about other two, but Batavi said he plans to finish it.
>>
>>52552365
I'm more upset by the fact Isaac effect disappeared. Granted it WAS more /v/ than /tg/, but damn it it was story time and fresh content.
>>
>>52554533
He said that but he then immediately vanished. I kept the thread alive for awhile as the pastebin anon, but he never returned. I hope he does one day, I really enjoyed his work, but I'm not holding my breath.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.