[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/5eg/ Fifth Edition General:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 369
Thread images: 37

File: Lightbringer.jpg (677KB, 700x990px) Image search: [Google]
Lightbringer.jpg
677KB, 700x990px
D&D 5th Edition General Discussion

>Download Unearthed Arcana: Starter Spells
media.wizards.com/2017/dnd/downloads/UA-Starter-Spells.pdf

>Official survey on Unearthed Arcana: A Trio of Subclasses
http://sgiz.mobi/s3/9d26907ef733

>Official /5eg/ Mega Trove v7 (replace space with dot)
bit do/5egtrove

>Pastebin with resources and so on:
http://pastebin.com/X1TFNxck

>5etools
https://5egmegaanon.github.io/5etools/5etools.html

>Previously, on /5eg/
>>52544285

Do you allow your players to research and create spells?
>>
I've just recently picked up D&D with my group of total noobs to roleplaying games.
How do you go about roleplaying situations as the DM when the players suggest they will do something utterly idiotic? Like last time they attacked a constable in a city (veteran stats) and got the whole city to attack them. How do I stop that as the DM?

Also if a player suggest to do something how do I best react?
>The chest/door is locked
>I try to smash it open
I thought about this later and should let them roll a Strength check and maybe have fragile items like potions inside the chest break when it's smashed. Any tips?
>>
We were on page 9.
>>
What happens if you give a creature immunity to nonmagical attacks, immunity to 7th level spells and lower and at will domain spells?
>>
File: 1489812685966.jpg (99KB, 767x563px) Image search: [Google]
1489812685966.jpg
99KB, 767x563px
Druids
are
GHEY!
>>
>>52550721
Breaking into chests and doors is covered by the rules. Page 246 of the DMG.
A wooden chest, for instance, has AC 15, and 10 HP on average, a door would be 18 HP.

Having the fragile objects inside break would make sense.
Personally I'd note anything fragile inside, and have any excess damage be applied to the things inside. (So if you hit the chest for 8 damage, and then hit it again for another 8, you'd do 6 damage to things inside, breaking the pair of potion bottles inside)

As for the "common sense" problem, I'd have them roll a very easy wisdom check, and then give them a warning on a success. "Do you really want to get into a fight with the entire city guard?"
>>
File: Morphs.pdf (549KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Morphs.pdf
549KB, 1x1px
So I posted an earlier version of this here a few days ago and finally go around to taking some of the criticisms you lot had for me and implementing them.

Version 0.4
The main method of regaining Quintessence is now a natural attack that is not limited in number of uses a day.

The penalty for an empty Quintessence pool now no longer interacts with the Exhaustion system, which should in theory make emptying your pool less immediately punishing, and make recovery less of a pain.

Things I'd like feedback on:
- The Quintessence pool abilities. There was no general consensus on whether they were too strong or too weak the first time.

-The amount of maximum hit point reduction one takes over time for extended periods with an empty pool. I feel like it would quickly kill a low-level PC (though that is consistent with the racial flavour) and might be TOO punishing to be worth playing the race. However, I also feel as though lowering the maximum hit point reduction over time would make it so the penalty for having an empty pool would become not punishing enough for higher level PCs. Or is this a non-issue?

-Formatting and structure. I'd like to remain as close to the source formatting as possible and I've tried to do so, but I will inevitably miss things.

Thank you for your time and whatever feedback you choose to give, /tg/, peace.
>>
>>52550812
it's shit
>>
Is anyone playing stone sorcerer? is it good/fun?
>>
>>52550801
Yeah I like that.
It's just a matter of imagination and coming up with things on the spot. I'm not very good at either but the wisdom check definitely seems like a good way to tell them not to attack someone.
Or even a perception check
>You notice there are armed adventurers gathering outside due to the mess you are making
>Are you sure you want to continue making a scene?
>>
File: 1486298860823.png (936KB, 944x655px) Image search: [Google]
1486298860823.png
936KB, 944x655px
>>52550840
>stoned sorcerer
>>
File: 1438776832146.jpg (103KB, 722x690px) Image search: [Google]
1438776832146.jpg
103KB, 722x690px
>>52550822
>>
>>52550812
Dumb homebrew poster.
>>
>>52550812
My review of this piece of homebrew: http://vocaroo.com/i/s1Qjfbz4aMat
>>
>>52550721
>stupid suggestions
First, figure out if they are joking. If not, play through their bad decisions with logical conclusions, up to and including characters getting arrested or killed. Don't have a single townsfolk NPC be so powerful he can solo wipe the group, but a reasonable guard force would attack in force and in large numbers depending on city size to repel the group of bandits your party has become. Throw a series of 3-5 hard guard encounters against them. If they survive they can escape the town, but are soon wanted fugitives with wanted fliers across the nation.

If you dont punish intentionally dumb decisions, they have no reason to stop making them.

>react to non-standard problem solving
DM has to be on their toes, and react judiciously and quickly to nonstandard solutions to keep game pace flowing. It's usually better to have a quick and dirty reaction now versus looking in the rulebooks for the 'right' answer 5 minutes from now.

In the example given:
>moderate DC pick lock
>hard+ DC pry open with crowbar str check
Someone with bludgeoning weapon tries to bust it open, without looking at books I would do attack roll and damage. Describe the effect of each die (accuracy of hitting just the lock easier DC/AC, if the damage from a single hit is enough to pop it). Replace some of the gold inside with some broken potion vials, increasing the amount lost ifthey have to take multiple swings at it or if they wiff and accidentally slam the chest itself. Just don't break magic items in this way or your players will get severely assmad.
>>
File: 1490760577825.jpg (162KB, 374x452px) Image search: [Google]
1490760577825.jpg
162KB, 374x452px
>>52550812
I think it's cool. I'd play it if my DM wasn't a dick, good job anon!
>>
>>52550892
>DM has to be on their toes, and react judiciously and quickly to nonstandard solutions to keep game pace flowing. It's usually better to have a quick and dirty reaction now versus looking in the rulebooks for the 'right' answer 5 minutes from now.

This is damn right.
>>
>>52550900
samefag
>>
File: 1490736363647.jpg (164KB, 918x1224px) Image search: [Google]
1490736363647.jpg
164KB, 918x1224px
>>52550906
Keep telling your self that pal.
>>
>>52550916
>>52550900
>>52550854
>>52550812
SAMEFAG
>>
File: NoSamefag.png (97KB, 1064x595px) Image search: [Google]
NoSamefag.png
97KB, 1064x595px
>>52550927
I just like races with natural attacks and think it's cool how this one rewards you for it. I'd post a happy animal picture with this, but then I couldn't prove my innocence.
>>
File: not really.png (6KB, 353x136px) Image search: [Google]
not really.png
6KB, 353x136px
>>52550889
>What's wrong with you?
Who knows.

>Why even make a race like this? Why not just refluff something?
For fun? To play a race of artificial humanoids that don't look like robots with down syndrome or faceless industrial waste people?

Who knows. Here's hoping that suicide attempt goes well though.

>>52550927
pic related.
>>
>>52550892
I can tell they were not joking. I ended up letting them yield once the guards overwhelmed them. Threw them in a prison and took most of their extra money they had on them for breaking the peace. I think they got the hint from that.

Right I understand I should try come up with quick reactions instead of pondering for a while. I've watched some of the Critical Role guys playing D&D and hopefully I'll pick up some tricks on improv trough them.

And on the lockpicking yeah I saw what they did Critical Role games. A character with no thieves tools tried to pick a lock so the DM let him roll to pick it at disadvantage and probably with a harder DC as well. It's a matter of improvisation and I will definitely improve as I run more adventures, I will hopefully also design one of my own soon-ish to get a feel for making adventures.

We've also made a deal since there's only 4 of us playing (one is DM). We will probably change DM every now and then (one shot adventures mostly). The DM will play his characters but should keep metagaming to a minimum and the character basically just keeps up with the party and can help with combat and skill checks but he isn't allowed to tell the party to stop because he 'smells' a trap.
>>
>>52550889
Is there any homebrew you did like? How'd you feel about the Martial Options one that was posted way way back?
>>
>>52550770
Anyone?
>>
When revamping stat blocks or making new ones for creatures with weapons, do you build the damage from the STR/DEX stats and the weapon, or do you just make up damage numbers to fit what you want?

Is there any reason for doing the former over the latter?
>>
What's your favorite cantrip or spell from the new UA?

http://www.strawpoll.me/12670701
>>
>>52550993
What's stopping you from building with or without the rules guidelines?
>>
>>52550986
it's good
>>
>>52550993
Could go either way, really. If you have an expected CR for this creature, you work with the DMG table to figure out its average DPR, and thus which damage dice it should use and how big should be its attacking stat.

On the other hand, you can just build a creature however you wish, using weapons or some arbitrary dice for damage, then later you calculate its CR and adjust as needed.
>>
>>52550812
Wow that's some overly complex garbage. Most of it seems fine if overlyversatile and offers more abilities/shit than you should see in a singular race, but stackable effect on kill effects will never be and cannot be balanced.
>>
>>52551066
Thanks m8
can you review it in a vocaroo?
>>
>>52551037
Nothing stopping me as such. Following the system in the guide means for higher CR hostiles, you either have to make a powered up weapon (which means it could plausibly be looted) or put their stats up pretty high in order to get their damage up. Or use one of the various other options.

It's not a major concern, I was just wondering if there's any harm in fudging it and just declaring their damage is X.

>>52551084
Yeah, it's mostly stats vs. weapons I'm wondering about. I don't like building new creatures, there seems like a lot that could wrong. Mostly I just use existing stat blocks, but I feel it's worth learning these things.
>>
>>52551107
uhh ok i guess
>>
>>52550770
It's immune to those things. And can do that. What are you looking for?
>>
File: 1477544821182.png (19KB, 221x224px) Image search: [Google]
1477544821182.png
19KB, 221x224px
>>52551118
>>
>Anon posts shitty homebrew
>Gets told is shit
>Begins autistic screeching and accusations of samefaggotry
EVERY TIME
Remember that fag who posted his playable undead race with five hundred resistances and immunities? And than began feuding with the whole general?
>>
>>52551162
>Remember that fag who posted his playable undead race with five hundred resistances and immunities? And than began feuding with the whole general?

You're going to have to be more specific.
>>
Another good reminder on why homebrew/3pp is cancer.
>>
>>52551148
WARNING

this is a terrible review and I do ramble

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0RFyaqYh8eu
>>
>>52550812
it's okay anon not everyone is smart
>>
File: 1358871537374.jpg (10KB, 258x196px) Image search: [Google]
1358871537374.jpg
10KB, 258x196px
>>52551092
>Overly complex.
A fair criticism, however I'm not really sure what to cut in order to make the class less complex.

>too versatile, more abilities than one race should grant.
Versatility was the point, though I tried to balance that by making the abilities not that impactful. Advantage on one save per short rest at a large cost is the most powerful ability they have.

>stackable on-kill effects aren't balanced.
Would you mind clarifying what you mean? The only on-kill effect is a way to refill your Quintessence. Do you mean the temp hp?

>>52551162
More like
>anon posts shitty homebrew
>gets told it's shit
>wait there's actually a positive post in there
>everybody else begins screeching and accusations of samefaggotry.
>>
>>52551162
Oh my god. That homebrew was salvageable but it just turned into a shitshow and he refused to give up.
>>
>>52551251
>A fair criticism, however I'm not really sure what to cut in order to make the class less complex.
maybe making creatively designed, fun classes is harder than it looks and you should just give up because you certainly don't have the knack for it
>>
>>52551251
>everyone is autistic
>everyone but me
>>
What are the best martial memebrews/3pp?
Beyond damage dice...?
>>
>>52551251
Well I like your posts.
Not the homebrew as it stands, but having something to talk about is nice.
Also, being able to take criticisms without becoming a screeching retard is something rare in this parts.
>>
>>52551209
I truly enjoy your reviews. But what about the Martial Dice mechanics?
>>
Goddamn you fucks, 5eg really has fallen far.
Give him actual fair critiques. Homebrewer, stop being autistic.
Everyone stop screeching and curb your autism. God fucking damn it.
>>
File: 1377531020309.jpg (16KB, 263x283px) Image search: [Google]
1377531020309.jpg
16KB, 263x283px
>>52551270
I never said I wasn't dude. I'm probably somewhere on the spectrum, my friend, but I've never been tested.

>>52551267
Everything gets better with practice? Also, it's a race, referring to it as a class was a slip up on my part. Sorry.

>>52551276
>>52551287
OK. I mean, this is 4chan, I would have been disappointed if I hadn't gotten at least some type of shit thrown my way. Plus I did decide to post at early-as-fuck EST.
>>
Playing a oath of ancients pally, constantly trying to not allow my party kill people who don't need to die. It's like wrangling a herd of cats.
>>
>>52551277
I mean I tend to ramble and don't play martials, but it reminds me of the expertise dice a bit from the early playtest. It's a good way for martials to get some spell-like abilities and makes certain skills such as Religion more interesting and thematic.

Want me to print out and cum tribute the homebrew for you?
>>
>>52551340
"Why medieval social structure can't die? I'm giving them glorious magical communism."
>>
Should I play super edgy Shadow Sorcerer taken to 11, a Circle of Dreams Druid or a Light Cleric?
>>
>>52550812
how do you get the quintessence back?
>>
File: 1361518910970.jpg (304KB, 724x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1361518910970.jpg
304KB, 724x1024px
>>52551365
Light Cleric
>>
>>52551251
>calling your race a class
So you recognize that there's a problem

>On the quality of the abilities
One is the Goliath's big good trait, one is better than any racial ability in existence (A stronger effect than Haflings have more often), and the last either does nothing or saves campaigns.

>On on-kill effects and stacking
First of all, temp hp is a beautiful boy that never did anything wrong. Not-stacking is fucking built into it, which is why any free repeatable abilities want to look to them as an example of what they should be.

The (technically *my*) issue with on kill effects is that 5e is built around an adventuring day for its resources and resource recovery and abilities that don't interact with the adventuring day, which either means that they don't line up with expectations for how often you'll be able to utilize a given ability/ if you want them to line up with aforementioned adventuring day, you can ignore the bullshit additional mechanics and just reflect the intended balance and expectations in other ways.
How I'd fix it:
Remove Unnerving. Make Soul Drain into a Lizardfolk bite + ability reflavor or something much closer to it. Remove the Quintessense point pool and all of its consequences. Make the Quintessense abilities weaker and have something along the lines of "once per short rest you may do ONE of:" or make them signifigantly weaker and have "once per x rest you may do Each of:", perhaps taking inspiration from the Tielfing/etc. spellcasting progretion or the Firbolg abilities. Justify speaking Draconic.
>>
Yesterday I asked about minis for PCs of uncommon races and was pointed to heroforge. I checked it out, and I can get pretty much what I'm looking for. My question is how good is the finished product on those?The "premium plastic" material says there are some visible layer lines. Is that something easy enough to clean up before painting?
>>
>>52551382
I really wish they made the Potent Cantrip and Divine Strike a choice. I'd much prefer to be an Elven Light Cleric with a Sword then one casting Toll the Dead on repeat..
>>
>>52551114
As you said, lots of options. If the monster is bigger than Medium, his weapon could deal twice, thrice or even four times as many damage dice. Then there are traits like Brute, which just flat out give another damage die. And then there's multiattack, as many as needed. And then features that give extra damage on hit, like sneak attack, martial advantage, poison, etc.
>>
do you have nicknames for the other people in your party, /tg/?

in my party there's woody wolfjob (druid that wears wooden armor and transforms into a wolf, his portrait is wolfjob), exxon-mobil (his name was exreal or something) gobbo (filthy goblin), and fredrick (his name is fred yeb)
>>
>>52551392
I'm sure you could ask your DM, its not too big a deal.
>>
File: WoTSketch03.png (813KB, 756x1544px) Image search: [Google]
WoTSketch03.png
813KB, 756x1544px
Lads, would you bed this little Calishite fire sorcerer who has a branding fetish? She's... too hot to handle!
>>
>>52551390
I use Heroforge for most of my groups miniatures. I don't buy into their more expensive models (the clear or brass) and I sometimes ... Sometimes. Find lines on them, but It's pretty easy to clean up by smoothing them over.

What I find common, is the more shit I slap onto the model, the less Lines it has. It's strange, I know. But I've seen this happen quite a bit. So my advice, don't go basic. Try to kit those fuckers out in full plate + cloak + Sheathed weapons on them.
>>
>>52551348
Nah, I just value your opinion, and wanted to see your views on that part specifically since I'm considering homebrewing something similar.
>>
>>52551422
That's fucking stupid.
>>
>>52551439
Well if she was white and a man, I'd let him brand me because I'm into that.
>>
>>52551439
the nose knows
>>
>>52551422
okay
>>
>>52551449
you're stupid
>>
>>52551352
???
WTF are you talking about? I'm playing a decent dude with will powered celestial/nature magic and weapons training.
>>
>>52551464
>>52551449
no anons we are stupid
>>
>>52551422
The Hobgoblin in my game gets called Gobbo a lot.
>>
What the fuck is wrong with 5eg these past few threads?
>>
>>52551505
Your mom
that's what
>>
So the new UA thing was basically nothing ?
>>
>>52551533
You need to be over 18 to post on 4chan.
>>
>>52551542
Awesome cantrips and some cool spells that'll only come up a bit..
>>
>>52551542
Naw it gives some fun new spells for classes when they are just starting out
>>
>>52551542

No, it was a bunch of spells that were almost all really cool and good. Best UA in weeks as far as I'm concerned.
>>
HEALING ELIXIR
>>
>>52551554
Are they already in the 5etools ?
>>
>>52550812
Too many random caps

The need to get the last hit on enemies to keep yourself alive will naturally cause tension in the party, especially if a party has more than one of these things.
>>
>>52551573
hello
>>
Why don't wizards just get something like this at level one, so silly to waste a spell slot on it.

>Mage Armor
>While you are not wearing any armor or wielding a shield, your Armor Class equals 13 + your Dexterity modifier.
>>
>>52551625
So don't. Just take Shield so you can cast it when you need it or be an Enchanter for their cool level 6.

It's also because that would make them have higher AC then Rogues and Warlocks without giving anything up.
>>
File: 1353866752155.jpg (310KB, 720x448px) Image search: [Google]
1353866752155.jpg
310KB, 720x448px
>>52551367
Soul Drain. You must drop an enemy with a challenge rating higher than 1/2 to 0 hit points with the ability. You regain 1/4th (min. 1) of the creature's CR in quintessence.

>>52551387
>So you recognize that there's a problem.
Yeah. I mean, I posted it knowing it was some flavor of over or undertuned, and leaning much more toward the over side.

That and I'm working on other stuff.

>The quality of the pool abilities is too high, either rivaling or exceeding other races in their own defining feature.
Noted.

>resources gained from killing an enemy do not line up with the expectations the system has about balance as it focuses its resources around the adventuring day instead.
OK, I see what you're saying. I tried to alleviate some of that by making it so the pool abilities still relied on the adventuring day resources.

>make soul drain into an unarmed strike replacement ability.
Soul Drain is actually just Gift of the Aetherborn, except with cantrip scaling, finesse, and the quintessence subsystem bolted on (the finesse and scaling were attempts at quality of life changes on my part.) I had actually toyed around with making it an unarmed strike replacement, but I'd worried that it'd make it too appealing of an option for monks.

>Remove the pool and its consequences.
Not something I was keen on doing, but it seems like I will wind up having to do anyways.

>Tiefling spellcasting progression
Which one? Abyssal and Infernal are quite different.

>>52551583
>too many random caps
If I remove the quintessence pool, that will likely resolve this entirely, but good looking out.

>Requiring the killing blow will cause interparty tension.
I had considered this, but I had come to the conclusion that it wouldn't be that much of a problem. Could be wrong.
>>
>>52551625

>Boo hoo muh precious level 1 slots

You get arcane recovery, quit your whining.
>>
>>52551693
NOO!
>>
trove link is dead
>>
>>52551738
Which.
>>
>>52551769
>bit do/5egtrove
>>
>>52551806
it's down retard
>>
>>52550812
This homebrew is so fucking bad
>>
>>52551738
Here you go.
https://mega.nz/#F!ZPQlGZJQ!jU1poX1a5BJn48uM6urQQA
>>52551815
I asked you dingus.
>>
>>52551846
Also, just import it.
>>
>>52551846
Thanks!
>>
>>52551827
Why is it bad? Don't be a tard.
>>
>>52551422
We had Captain Bluebell, who was a blue dragonborn who kept trying to buy a boat.
My character referred to a Lady Moonstar as "Sparkles" and it stuck.
Ithtiel sounded like FTL so we call him "FTL: Faster than Light" quite a lot.

One of our party is called "One" because they started with a readymade character sheet for "Human Barbarian One".
>>
>>52551287
This general is only good for the trove anymore anyways. The majority of posts, from what I see, are either from theorycrafters or autistic folks screeching at anything that could possibly be perceived as infestation from the Pathfinder general.
>>
>>52551625
WIZARDS ARE THE TOP CLASS IN THE GAME THEY HAVE NO RIGHT TO COMPLAIN.
>>
So can we move the trove to a different hosting site?
>>
>>52551989
We used to have based discussions. Now it's shitposting and autistic screeching. Goddamn it's fucking annoying.
>>
>>52551625
NO.

Play a sorcerrer if you want that.
>>
>>52552042
It's the inevitable fate of all generals it seems. Even the OSR general isn't immune and that was the only reason I visited 4chan for a while.
>>
>>52552042
>>52552067
Oldfags go and stay go
>>
>>52552075
You're not helping you piece of shit.
>>
>>52552075
My soul is forever bound to this board. I can't leave until /tg/ is kill
>>
So... If I want to build a final fantasy dragoon with WotC material... would Mystic be the way to go?

It has mighty leap and immune to fall damage.
>>
>>52551625
No friend, what you do is

Fighter 1 / Wizard X

Put on some full plate, grab a shield, and always have the shield spell prepared.

ez 25AC at all times.
>>
>>52552042
Discussions about what, though? I'm happy to chat about whatever, but I find homebrew fucking boring. No one's likely to ever use it, it's just dick stroking.

I pick up a lot of DMing tips from these threads, I find a lot of value in them.

Also obligatory "/board/ was never good".
>>
>>52551989
REEEEEEEE GO BACK TO /PFG/ REEEEEE
>>
>>52551929
Alright here's why it's bad

>fluff is dumb and as a DM I would most likely never let a PC play it because the PC is either going to be evilfaggot that serves his draconic waifu or "I'm not like them" redemption bland man
>they look edgy and weird
>literally compares their looks to a tiefling's in terms of how weird
>as a DM I never want to have to run a game where every time the PCs walk into a bar the bartender goes "what the fuck is that thing! Kill it!"
>ability score is just +2 to anything they want

>quintessence is a dumb word
>resilient is worded like it was written by someone who hasn't played 5e, and probably was
>doesn't say what type of action, or it doesn't require one, it is to use resilient
>int or wis mod is added, makes no sense considering it reduces damage and it's just a rip off of the goliath's thing that uses con
>resistant has no action specified, yadda, it's just a rip off of the drunk monk thing
>stable is fine I guess

>the action specified to use the abilities is after they're described
>uses a reaction
>stable can't work because if you're KO'd you don't have reactions
>resource management bullshit for a fucking race
>the thing that replenishes the resource is last and is behind some other bullshit
>die slowly if you run out, oh it's just a vampire

>living construct is a nerfed version of warforged's living construct
>vulnerablility to a damage type
>as a PC race
>die if the DM uses necrotic damage

>can't be party face race unless spooky face
>soul drain's wording is weird, it just works
>scales with level differently from a cantrip
>but it's a weapon so if you're a fighter you do 4 of these attacks a fucking turn
>4d6 damage each attack
>can be used with dex

There you go, that's why it's bad

>calling someone a tard when you made this piece of necrotic garbage
>>
>>52550662
As a cursed lucky DM (way too many high dmg rolls and nat 20s every damn session) I allow my players to whatever the fuck they want that can help them
>>
>>52552103
At high levels Warlocks gain at-will jump spell.

If you can't wait until then a totem Barbarian with the Tiger option gains a jump boost.

Kensai Monk gets Step of the Wind and sick Lance skills.

I'm not even gonna touch the mystic, but I'm sure you can with it.
>>
>>52552104
I think I'll just ask my DM that if I write a good backstory can my wizard can have prof. in light armor.
>>
>>52552128
I'm not even the creator, I just want you to stop being a piece of shit autist.
>>
>>52550956
I suggest checking out some Acquisitions Incorporated games also, you might learn something from their DM, Chris Perkins. The guy wrote the monster manual and cowrote the PHB for 5e so he has quite a few good tricks for quick situations, take notes
>>
File: acererak-1.jpg (20KB, 250x327px) Image search: [Google]
acererak-1.jpg
20KB, 250x327px
>>52552098

>using a weeb cartoon board as your phylactery

Acererak is disappoint
>>
>>52552146
>I'm not even the creator
>I just want you to stop being a piece of shit autist.

>going on the internet and lying
maybe you should close down 4chan before I really school you and make you look like a foolorino
>>
>>52552105
Discussions about whatever would be good, with less shitposting and autistic screeching.

Some homebrew are actually good, not sure we should dismiss every homebrew out of hand. The guy who made the Lovecraft-inspired content made some good shit. As did that poster who made that Kek homebrew.
>>
>>52552177
What the actual fuck, are you a fucking literal retard. Why the fuck can't you realize there is more than one poster posting you blithering autist.
>>
>>52552179
>kek homebrew

Post it
>>
>>52552179
Some discussions on the DM side of things would be nice too, more than "lol you don't faggot.". Stuff like running one-on-one games, hexcrawls/West Marches campaigns, or even just setting elements that could be fun to steal for your own campaign.
>>
>>52552179
Not forgetting the poster who made the Christmas themed homebrew.
>>
>>52550794
Okay you've convinced me. From now on, I exclusively play druids.
>>
>>52552212
>I'm not the creator
>I'm just getting mad at people who say it's bad
yeah sure buddy, you should go to wallmart and get some peanut butter to calm yourself down
>>
>>52552179
>Discussions about whatever would be good
Let's talk about puzzles, then. It's something I'm interested in.

I'm putting together a series of five dungeons for a campaign, each with a theme, a little like Legend of Zelda temples.

I've got the Myst Tower (Fey), Light Tower (Elven), Iron Tower (Human), Void Tower (Darkness, generally), and Stone Tower (Orc).

Each ends in a powerful artifact, probably a weapon, but removing the artifact weakens the stability of the world, and with all five taken, the world will fall apart - hence a great number of traps, puzzles, and guardians.

I'm looking for themes of puzzles and traps for all but the Light Tower (which already has a stepping stone/divided party with interacting puzzles theme) and the Stone Tower (which is in development).

Input and suggestions welcome.

>not sure we should dismiss every homebrew out of hand
I'm not saying they're bad, I'm just saying I don't know anyone who would choose to include a homebrew in their game if they hadn't made it themselves or wanted to powergame somehow. Better off refluffing existing content.
>>
>>52552140
Does any of that has immunity to fall damage? Because you do take fall damage yourself.
>>
File: 1473903944096.png (519KB, 689x481px) Image search: [Google]
1473903944096.png
519KB, 689x481px
>>52552128
>they look edgy and weird
So you don't allow tieflings in your game either?

>quintessence is a dumb word
How is that relevant?

>resilient is worded like it was written by somebody who hasn't played 5e
>except it's the Goliath racial feature almost verbatim
???

>resistant is a drunk monk thing
I made this before drunk monk came out, but yeah I guess.

>can't use stable if you're KO'd.
An oversight on my part.

>soul drain's wording is weird
Which half?

>scales differently than a cantrip.
It scales like Breath Weapon.

>fighter does 4d6 damage four times twice at most, and they have to have the dual wielder feat to do it.
Because the Wizard or Sorlock isn't blasting a lot harder than that every round?
>>
>>52552249
>thinking I'm mad when I'm calling you out for being a shit.
>continuing to be a shitfisting waste of space.
>your critique is retarded and a literal waste of space.
Keep believing what you want to believe. No one would defend your right to say shit.
>>
uhh guys i'm in a bad situation the bbeg of our campaign is a level 25 druid transformed into a giant ape, and most of my possessions have been destroyed or stolen, all i have left is a container of sovereign glue and the one page of my spellbook that has forcecage on it
he magically coerced me to agree to a duel, how can i beat him with this?
>>
>>52552142
background doesn't give proficiency in weapon/armor you munchkin.
>>
>>52552282
There was a ruling that jumping doesn't make you take damage. So if I jump off a 10 foot cliff but leap 10 feet in the air before that, common sense would say 20 feet of fall damage. In reality you minus the distance you jumped so you only take 10 feet of fall damage.
>>
why do people try so hard to muchkin, like why ruin the game for everyone?
>>
>>52552294
>>
>>52552294
By not trying to force two shitty memes and necking yourself
>>
>>52552325
Because they can't win at life so they try winning at this game.
>>
>>52552317
Eh? IIRC, according to JC if you run out of your movement mid-jump, you free fall and take damage.
>>
How often do your campaigns devolve into weird stuff?

We currently have a slime girl that occupies a bag of holding that our bard sleeps with.

Pic related.
>>
File: salty.png (7KB, 239x179px) Image search: [Google]
salty.png
7KB, 239x179px
>>52552284
>tieflings
if it's a setting with people who are accepting of demon looking people then yeah I will, but otherwise I wouldn't because they'd get lynched

>quintessence
It's relevant because if I had to DM for this terrible race, I'd have to keep track of this fucker's quintessence, so I'd have to say and hear the word quintessence so many fucking times a session

>wording is wrong but copy
I guess I should've said
>looks like someone is trying to make a homebrew and has seen some of the system, but lacks a remotely decent grasp on the mechanics
I mean if you're the homebrew creator himself I'd be more than happy to say what's wrong wording wise, I don't hate the homebrew enough to say "it should never work ever"

>soul drain wording
I don't like how it's "this ability is a natural weapon which you are proficient which", that bugs me but maybe I'm just autistic
It should probably be worded more like
"You have a natural weapon, which you are proficient with, that does x and y"

>breath weapon scaling
Well it's a natural weapon, similar to the bite of the lizardfolk or the horns of a minotaur, it probably shouldn't scale to such a high extent because a martial melee man can use it multiple times per turn
maybe make it scale like 1d6 to 1d8, to 1d10, to final 1d12
>not as good as casters
I mean I hate the caster supremacy thing too but with this race every martial will want to be it for that sweet sweet 4d6 damage dice

>>52552291
>asks for critique and calls me an autist for not saying it
>calls my critique retarded and a waste of space
>creator actually replies to it
>is still super mad
haha, wow
>>
Just a reminder that your movement speed limit still apply with Jump speed.

http://www.sageadvice.eu/2016/04/29/what-happens-when-jump-gives-a-jump-distance-greater-than-walking-speed/
>>
>>52552388
What the fuck are you blathering about you fucking retard.
>>
>>52552380
You should get some new friends.
Like... seriously... Sharing your fetish in public gathering should be look down upon (less everyone agree on it from the start).
>>
File: 1475899338508.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1475899338508.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>52552380
Not often
>>
What should Soul Knives look like?
>>
>>52552388
You realize your feedback is you saying a bunch of stupid shit don't you?
What the fuck, saying quintessence is a stupid word. Are you 12, mentally deficient, an autist or all of the above?
>>
>>52552425
Like Psylocke's blade.
>>
>>52552425
Whatever the player wants. I've had one guy have them be like his arms turning into swords and another we literally just glowing fists so he could play unarmed for flavor.
>>
File: omniblade.png (210KB, 800x232px) Image search: [Google]
omniblade.png
210KB, 800x232px
>>52552425
>>
>>52552413

It's kind of weird, but not outrageously so. Our shifter druid roleplays his relationship with his shifter wife whenever they meet up. I'm not sure how weird it is on like a 1 - 10 scale.

If you are playing with a bunch of people you've never met it would be gross and weird, but if you are friends already with your DnD group it's not as strange I guess.
>>
>>52552457
Being this mad.
>>
>>52552425
Glowing middle finger.
>>
>>52552388
Learn to give actual feedback you cumguzzler, it's fucking useless to anyone.
>>
>>52552479
No come back. Good shit.
>>
>>52552403
>>52552457
>>52552491
>samefagging this hard
this is how you know he's mad everyone
>>
are there any tools to allow me to make a 5e style class sheet easily? I'm fixing up one of the homebrews my player brought.
>>
>>52552512
No comeback, no response, only more blathering and hysterics. Cry harder emo kid.
>>
>>52552388
In the setting that I'm making this homebrew for, social acceptance of fiend blooded people or people who look they are fiend blooded is dependent on region.

Such things (like what the names of certain abilities are) are down to setting a preference. If you actually wanted to use the race, you would be perfectly within your right to change what you like about it. I've simply presented it in a form that fits my preference and setting. At least as far as fluff goes.

I brought the homebrew here to have the class ripped apart mechanically. My subpar writing skills were never on trial.

>If you're the homebrew creator I'd love to say what's wrong with the wording.
Please do.

>grammar and formatting with soul drain
If you have any more redlines you'd like to add, I'd be more than happy to take them now.

>It scales too high, every martial will want to be one.
I can see where you're coming from, though I think at the level it becomes an issue, it's not actually an issue anymore, but I could, again, be wrong.
>>
>>52552388
>having issues with a refluffed breath weapon scaling like a breath weapon
the only issue here is that it needs to not be treated like a cantrip and have a per day use allotment as well as a constitution save for half & negate temporary hitpoint gain. And even then, at the various levels it is still outshone by most cantrips.
>>
Do the 5e statblocks seem too simplistic and too combat focused to anyone else?
>>
>>52552576
yes
>>
>>52552523
http://homebrewery.naturalcrit.com/
>>
>>52551973
>One of our party is called "One"
Our party has a couple half orc mercs guarding our base. Wun and Too, the Mongo brothers..
>>
>>52552576
no
>>
>>52552313
no shit fuckstain
im just gonna ask him for it
>>
>>52552576
maybe
>>
>>52552576
I don't knooooooooooow
>>
does variant human give you +1 to two skills AND a feat or are they two different variations?
>>
>>52552604
Are you an elf? You could change Elven Weapon Training for Elven Armor Training
>>
>>52552589
thanks anon, this helps a ton.
>>
>>52552576

Sometimes. Sometimes, the monster/npc has a good mix of stuff ready to go. Sometimes, the mentality seems to be that one attack and no skills is all you're ever going to need.

I guess it depends on who exactly is writing the statblocks at any one time. It's glaringly obvious that the MM, for example, has a lot of authors and not a lot of communication between them.
>>
>>52550770
Then nuclear druid laughs at it and kills it, or you use TECHNOLOGY and kill them with flamethrowers and shit.
>>
>>52552627
two different variants, that would be busted as fuck otherwise.
>>
>>52552142
Why do you want that? A wizard will likely be hit only rarely and you still have HP.

Hell at level one you can use your Arcane Recovery for an extra slot so you can have Mage Armour and 2 spells. At higher levels it doesn't even matter if you use the first level slot.

The Wizard is meant to be unarmoured except for Bladesinger and multiclass.
>>
>>52552627
You mean stats. And yes, both.

Yes. It is ridiculously much better.
>>
>>52552627
Variant Human is +1 to two different ability scores, proficiency in one skill of choice, and a feat.
>>
>>52550770
>>52552640
>Nonmagical attacks
Oh, right, a flamethrower might not work since it's not nonmagical weapons or bludgeoning/piercing/slashing etc.

However, spells specifically states spells -
Make it magical fire. It doesn't have to be part of a spell.

However, the real answer to your question is 'You make a plot hole.'
>>
>>52552628
That's actually a good fucking idea.
>>
>>52552649
I just don't like having to waste a slot on mage armor. Wearing a cool leather coat or something is much better. He'll look like Sherlock Holmes
>>
File: tumblr_onuvne5JVp1rpf0t3o3_1280.png (268KB, 750x457px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_onuvne5JVp1rpf0t3o3_1280.png
268KB, 750x457px
>>52551625
>Wizards are too weak can they please have all of sorcerer's features too
>>
>>52552685
Just delete the sorcerer!!!!!
>>
Why are there so few gish enemy stat blocks for me to nab? And on that note, why are there so few cleric stat blocks?

There's a fuckton of wizards and all between MM and Volo's, but fuck all if you want to throw in an Eldritch Knight enemy fast or maybe have an evil priest or something.
>>
>>52552604
>I'm just going to ask for a free feat
>>
Has Wizards announced what their next supplements might be and when these might be releasing?
>>
>>52552628
Makes Hobgoblin fucking worthless

>>52552679
...Just wear a leather cloak without it actually being armour and deal with the -2 AC. Or be a variant human and take the fear, a Hobgoblin or a Dwarf.

Wizards are already obscenely powerful so their lack of class armour is really a balancing act.
>>
>>52552535
>could be an issue
Well the problem I see with it that it's a weapon that can be used with dex+shield and does higher damage than a greatsword at a certain point.
If compared to GWM+Greatsword it does only 3 less damage but doesn't take a -5 to hit.

>redlining stuff
alright give me like 20 minutes and I can probably write a detailed post about everything

>>52552567
Well maybe it should be switched to a once per day/once per encounter power similar to breath weapon, where it does 1d6 to 4d6 necrotic damage, half as much on a based con save equal to 8+prof+something. This might not be the creator's intent though because as written it seems to be more like a thing you're supposed to be able to poke people with all the time
>>
>>52552659
The flamethrower won't work the same reason bullets wouldn't work, they're attacks coming from nonmagical sources.
>>
File: Yiss.jpg (20KB, 830x76px) Image search: [Google]
Yiss.jpg
20KB, 830x76px
>>52552718
What do you mean, worthless
>>
>>52552754
They now are out classed by Elf in pretty much every situation.

Also I like don't really like Druids either.
>>
>>52552770
PPPSH SO
>>
>>52552739
>I fire a magical bomb that can end the world upon X, but it doesn't work because the thing that launched the bomb is non-magical
Yeah, no.
>>
I wanna be a goblin archer.
>>
>>52552627
You get all the benefits.
>>
>>52552679
I;m just going to assume your a newish player. Not being insulting but they're normally the ones who have a problem with Mage Armour.

Firstly, once you get to level 2-3 then casting it once per day is nothing. You might not like the idea of using a slot to get armour other people get for free but there's a reason Wizards don't start with armour and people have dealt with casting it forever.

Second, you don't even need it. Wear whatever and be smart enough not to get your Wizard ass hit by something, and always prepare the spell Shield just in case.

Thirdly, nothing I've ever seen Sherlock Holmes where in old art of the books or the modern movies would be Leather Armour. It's just travel clothes he's wearing.
>>
>>52552804
Wat, you're conflating and exaggerating so fucking much. The bomb fully impacts because it's magical.
You also need to somehow spew out magical fire or magical bullets otherwise it won't cut it.
>>
>>52551422
Rogue called the warforged fighter (named Rook) a different name starting with R every time he addressed him. Called him Rook one time in a serious situation then left the party.
>>
>>52552874
That's the point. It's said in the post you replied to that you'll have to use magical fire, so it's assumed you'll use magical fire.

Whether the the thing that fires the magical fire is magical or not is irrelevant, and you could easily have some sort magical alchemical fire mixture that itself is magical igniting on contact with air but can be expelled by non-magical means.
>>
File: undead_warlock_by_altana.jpg (176KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
undead_warlock_by_altana.jpg
176KB, 512x512px
How do I make warlock fun to play?

I was thinking about taking magic initiate for two additional warlock cantrips and a once per day hour long hex that doesn't use up my spell slots
>>
>>52552884
Like? Ratbag better be in there.
>>
>>52552919
That's actually a really good idea. It'll free up your slots for other fun spells.
>>
>>52552919
Take Vicious Mockery, lay down the smacktalk.
>>
>>52551569
Not exactly tgat impressive, considering
the last many UAs we've had.

They have pretty much been universally shit for several months in a row now.
>>
File: 1418796354761.jpg (11KB, 328x212px) Image search: [Google]
1418796354761.jpg
11KB, 328x212px
>>52552919
Try REALLY HARD to have your DM treat warlock invocations as a Binder, that you can switch out every long rest.
>>
>>52552927
Started with human names like Ronald, Ralph, Rick, Rhonda, then started running out and transitioned to random words like Rhombus, Radio, etc.

It was usually paired with an over the top way of speaking as an excuse to refer to the warforged by name (what my buddy Rocket here means to say, is...) as much as possible.
>>
>>52552535
here it is
>ABI
I suggest making it something specific versus giving it versatility, because most other races do that
Also add in a +1 to something else
Probably make one of them a bonus to int/wis
>Quintessence
Move the part where you explain stuff about the quintessence pool and what happens if it gets empty to the first paragraph related to quintessence.
Resilient should be reactionary and have the clause about it requiring a reaction should be put together
like this
>Resilient: Upon taking damage you can use your reaction to spend 2 quintessence to reduce the incoming damage by 2 Popsicles
Same thing for resistant
For stable just make it so it just happens, similar to how the Undying Light Warlock's 6th level ability is worded
like this
>When you would make a death saving throw, you can instead spend 1 quintessence to become automatically stable

>Living construct
It's fine, maybe remove the thing about vulnerability because it's really harsh to be vulnerable to a damage type

>unnerving
I think it's probably fine now that I think about it harder

>Soul Drain
Move it to right after the quintessence section because both of these things are very linked together
>>52552567 Brings up a good point about maybe it should just be a once per day/encounter thing. The way you describe it seems more like it'll be a "con save or take this much necrotic damage and I get some quintessence" versus a natural weapon used to beat the fuck out of people to death with.
Which way do you want to spin it?
>>
Screw UAs. I want more Plane Shifts. Both of MtG planes, and D&D settings.
>>
>>52552859
>armour
oh
that explains the faggotry
>>
>>52553113
I don't understand what you love about them, they've barely had any worthwhile content in it. Hell, that Innistrad planeshift was basically "Hey, this is Curse of Strahd, but with some names changed".
More like plain shits, am I right.
>>
>>52553186
>More like plain shits, am I right.
shut up
>>
File: Tiefling .jpg (69KB, 564x812px) Image search: [Google]
Tiefling .jpg
69KB, 564x812px
I'm making a Variant Tiefling Nomad Mystic.
I'd like some creative ideas for her backstory.

At the moment I just imagine her teleporting all over while stabbing people.

pic related much appreciated.
>>
I know it's been out forever but I've never actually taken a close look at the Revised Ranger UA. Does it really fix the class?
>>
>>52553220
make your own character fuckpail
>>
>>52553165
Yeah, what a faggot. Screw those English people not liking stupid ideas like giving wizards free armour when they're specifically stated not to have armour.
If it were me, I'd give you mage armour for free always on and then raise the AC of everybody else in the party by 5 and then increase the to-hit of every monster by 5.
>>
>>52552919
Try to get your DM to allow you to use spellpoints
>>
>>52553266
>armour
did you remember to bin your knife, Nigel?
>>
File: e2e.jpg (72KB, 680x671px) Image search: [Google]
e2e.jpg
72KB, 680x671px
>>52553220
>teleporting all over while stabbing people.
Backstory is already written for you.
>>
>>52553220
make sure that she's a very impersonal character and she teleports in such a way to grant her a sneak attack bonus.
>>
>>52553255
Yes. Maybe it's still a little weak when compared to paladins, and maybe there's not a good enough motivation to stay in the class past level 5 or so, but it's vastly better than it was. You can actually play a beastmaster now.
>>
Can someone repost that Chaos Bolt vs Chromatic Orb chart?

I still can't decide which one I like more. Chaos Bolt's damage will never surpass Chromatic Orb's, but there's also a 12.5% chance it can hit another target, something the latter can never do without sorcery points.
>>
>>52553285
>Hahaha they're using British English that makes them wrong and me right and therefore I'm now Jeremy Crawford in charge of the rules and I know what's best for the game and my character

Also I did it wrong. Instead, you should be allowed to have sorcerer's 13+DEX feature always-on instead of arcane recovery. How about that? Level 1 feature for a level 1 feature, I'm practically giving you a mini-gestalt here.
>>
>>52553350
Did you remember to vote for your muslim mayor, m8?
>>
>>52553366
You don't need to get mad just because you can't spell properly. :^)
>>
>>52552679
Then multiclass or play a Dwarf or taking a feat.

If you aren't willingly to sacrificed something to fix AC weakness (Wizard is one of the best class in the game), then you are just a munchkin.
>>
File: 1406737444833.png (10KB, 398x355px) Image search: [Google]
1406737444833.png
10KB, 398x355px
>>52553366
>Implying I live in a shithole like London
>>
>>52553392
>>52553391
WE ARE THE KNIGHTS WHO SAY NI
>>
> Merikan making fun of other people language
> They are the one who can't spell properly and "houserule" a letter away
> They are still using the worst conversion system because of "BUT MUH 3.5e IMPERIAL RULE!!! 5e SUCK!"

Is Merikkan the worst /tg/ player?
>>
>>52553349
Don't bother, because they're both horrible. They do nothing on a miss and they quickly become worse than cantrips. The only possibke use for either one is when you really need to do a particular kind of damage to set off a monster's special quality, like a water elemental or a froghemoth. In thar case Chaos Bolt is still useless because the damage type is random.
>>
I'm gonna allow sorcerers to take an extra metamagic option at level 3, so they get threee instead of two. Any problems with this?
>>
>>52553452
Not really.

It's just more ways to spend an already limited resource when there's only a few overwhelmingly good ways to spend it (Such as twinned spell).

If anything it might cause your player to be worse by thinking of using anything but twinned spell.

However, subtle spell is great to have on hand, I suppose, along with maybe quickened spell or heightened spell but then mostly using twinned spell.
>>
>>52553300
yeah definitely along the lines of what I'm thinking too. How do you think she should develop her powers? On her own or under some sort of teacher?
>>
>>52553452
there's no issues with it
I think sorcerers should get all the meta magic options by level 20 anyway
>>
>>52553481
I think he was saying
>nothing personnel kid
>teleports behind u
>>
>>52553429
T R I G G E R E D
>>
>>52553507
>>52553481

cf. >>52553290
>>
>>52553449
In what way do they become worse than cantrips?
>>
>>52552262
What are the PCs supposed to do there? Get the weapons and have the world collapse?
What's the end game here?
Pretty generic but working and interesting idea so I'd love to hear.
>>
File: psiblast.jpg (7KB, 561x42px) Image search: [Google]
psiblast.jpg
7KB, 561x42px
Is this complete bullshit or is it okay?
>>
>>52553788
As a Mystic player let me tell you that's bullshit. It's just too good.
>>
>>52553788
Nope, one of the things that needs to get fixed. Make it a save or make it d4.
>>
>>52553788
>>52553834
> worst than magic missile
> bullshit need fixing
>>
>>52553788
It's fine because magic missile is the same damn thing
Ontop of that mystics have many other options that while they require a save/attack roll, deal way more damage
>>
>>52553680
Essentially, the towers are the definitely feature of a mirror world that they'll naturally encounter over the course of the campaign and be able to travel to every so often, so their default assumption is that they're supposed to loot them, especially after they've tackled the first one and found the great loot inside.

By removing the artifacts in the mirror world, the real world begins to fall apart, causing dramatic power shifts as different leaders (each potentially a BBEG depending on PC loyalties) try to deal with the problem in different ways.

One of the potential BBEGs in particular is trying to collapse the world so will encourage it, while others won't know about it, and so on. Location/time locks on travel to the mirror world will be in place to stop them taking all the artifacts at once and bringing it all to a swift end.

If they don't take the artifacts, the BBEG encouraging them to take them will do it of his own accord (though much slower).

If they don't interact with them, I'll work around it. I'm not running this campaign for a while, so I'm doing as much of the hefty world building in advance as possible so they have plenty of choices on what route they take through it.
>>
>>52553929
>definitely feature
Definitive feature, it's nearly the end of the work day, forgive me.
>>
>>52553857
7d8 is not worse than magic missle. It's even better than Psychic Blast, which is supposed to be a high level nuke.
>>
>>52553929
Its kinda shitty to trick PCs into destroying the world.
>>
File: 102960318-8.jpg (108KB, 1053x765px) Image search: [Google]
102960318-8.jpg
108KB, 1053x765px
other people's homebrew make me feel ok about my shitty one.
>>
>>52554015
I know. Isn't it fun?

It's not even the real world. It's a swollen demiplane feeding off the true world like a cancer, and as it collapses, holes into the real world will appear, allowing its trapped inhabitants to escape. Most of this is unlikely to come up in the campaign itself, but I like to worldbuild from the ground up to inspire further ideas.
>>
>>52554030
A couple of those actually would make a decent visual
>>
>>52554030
That's really awesome.
>>
>>52554030
relativity is a funny thing. A pile of shit can mock a puddle of diarrhea for being disgusting.

but I'm sure your homebrew isn't that bad anon
>>
>>52554109
Why are people always so down on liquid shits?

Don't tell me you guys actually wipe?
>>
>>52553999
At level 1-4, magic missile win

Psionic blast only start winning against it from level 5 onward. Then it become equal to magic missile at level 13, then lost out at level 14.

Not to mentioned that magic missile can go further, has better range and is a better damage type. And stuff like Empowered evocation or even Empower spell.
>>
File: 102960318-16.jpg (138KB, 1257x825px) Image search: [Google]
102960318-16.jpg
138KB, 1257x825px
>>52554084
>>52554105
i'm kind of sad for the concept art that didn't make it into volo's.

>>52554109
it's not that it's bad, it's just unplayable in 99% of settings.
>>
>>52554142
I prefer the invigorating caress of the bidet myself
>>
>>52554030
From a thematic standpoint, i. If I were the brain though, I'd probably pick F for an escape route or a way to get out of range and make the fight drag on if need be.
>>
>>52554158
*level 15
>>
Problem player.

>dies
>week and a half to make a character
>won't make new character, much less read anything about the class or have a background
>"life is crazy right now"
>asks me to make his character, even choose his class
>has his kids, his shifts are changing
>know he is lying and just being lazy
>don't have any evidence so I'll just look like an asshole

Really sucks having a that guy in a group of close friends.

I'll end up not making it and he'll blame me and throw a fit about how he wants to play but can't because I didn't make his character
>>
>>52554142
>>52554166
> not using superior nippon technology of auto toilet bidet and warm seat.
>>
>>52554073
So long as there's a chance for the PCs to realize that what's happening is directly a result of the items they plundered it be an interesting campaign.
>>
>>52554194
Make him some random Militia-man guard who dicks arround with a spear.
Done.
>>
>>52554194
wow this is a hard problem and I sure feel bad for you, if only there were resources with hundreds of pregenerated characters then you wouldn't even have to lift a finger to fix this problem player!

Also it's kind of up to you, the DM, to realize which players can take a death and which can't.
>>
>>52554194
Make the weirdest character concept you can. Something you always wanted to try.
>>
>>52554167
I always envisioned elder bwains being in H.

From the "if I were the elder brain" standpoint, I'd be really surprised if a PC mentality elder brain could be defeated due to it stating like hundreds of mind flayers are crammed into a 5 mile radius, and I dunno how PCs could possibly handle that.
>>
>>52554167
the brain apparently only has a swim speed of 10 and a laughable land speed of 5, i don't think retreating is ever an option.

i don't think raiding a mind flayer colony is feasible unless you have a campaign specially dedicated to it. the fuckers are smart and you can't sneak upon them. it's going to be either an easy tpk or a complete massacre by way over leveled party, because otherwise they will just plane shift the fuck out and following them it's bound to be a massive derailment.
>>
>>52553674
At character level 11, most damaging cantrips do three damage dice if you hit and nothing if you miss, just like a Chromatic Orb. Many of them use bigger damage dice than Chromatic Orb. Chromatic Orb costs you a spell slot and cantrips don't.

>but you could cast it at a higher level...
Or you could use actual higher-level spells, which are always much more efficient than casting their weaker counterparts at a higher level. The ideal function of 1st-level spells is to give you something useful to do with your 1st-level spell slots. Additionally, a lot of damage spells that require spell slots do something even if they miss or the creature saves. Having an all-or-nothing spell do nothing sucks, and it's avoidable. You're never going to cast a 5d8 Chromatic Orb on one creature with no damage on a miss when you could cast an 8d6 Fireball on many enemies and do half damage even if they save.
>>
>>52554194
Honestly this just makes you sound like an unsympathetic cunt.
>>
>>52554323
Not him, but come the fuck on.
Making a char takes like 10 fucking minutes, while backstory can be thought up on the fly while you do other shit.
>>
>>52554349
In that case being asked to do it isn't a problem. If he's new to the game it might be a bit more daunting of a task.
>>
>>52554323
If you don't have time to make a character you don't have time to play an RPG.
>>
Functionally, for monster stat blocks, is there any actual difference between Spellcasting and Innate Spellcasting (Psionics)? Is it just that regular spellcasters still require an arcane focus?
>>
>>52554270
>I dunno how PCs could possibly handle that.
this pretty much. they took all the diligent care of making the pretty lair, all the stats for the mental critters but then you have to add in the thralls and the actual mindflayer inhabitants of the colony.

they ALL would know if someone is 5 miles from the brain, 2 miles from an ulitharid, or 30 ft from any other colonial mind flayer, line of sight or otherwise and the first contact would probably spoil the entire infiltration strategy to the rest of the colony to take provisions.

it really makes you absolutely terrified of giths, being able to destroy the millennial spanning planar empire of the mind flayers overnight...
>>
>>52554369
>New to the game
>Had a character and that one died

As a DM my job is to make the campaign and a story, if you want help that's fine but I'm not making something then listening to you bitch that it isn't what you like playing.
>>
>>52554386
A few monster abilities matter whether a spell counts as psionics or not.
>>
>>52554161
Getting a real Darth Vader vibe from that armor, which I seriously dig
>>
>>52554194
Here's freshly brewed Sorcerous Origin for you

Semen Demon.
Somewhere along the lines this character's ancestor was a total fag.
At the beginning of the day the character has 0 resources. In order to cast spells the Semen Demon must anally ingest one liter of semen per spell level before casting. The requisite amount of semen is expended upon casting whether the spell fails or not.

There. Fitting for both of you.
>>
>>52554405
>having one character means he's not new

Also nice, preemptively assuming he'll bitch when you do him a favor, you're a peach.
>>
>>52553788
>>52553831
After reading the whole discipline I changed my mind. It's ok.
>>
>>52554400
This, the main thing that makes fighting Illithids so terrifying is that they are a hive mind and once one knows where you are they all do and then it's a race against the clock.
>>
>>52554434
It's from personal experience and why I don't do it anymore, if you don't have time to make a character or just pick a premade why should I and have you bring down the table.
>>
>>52554323
Yeah, that's his plan. I've known him for 10+ years.

Meanwhile he tells me this at 8 am, and I don't get home til 6, and our session is st 630 when he's had over a week.

I wouldn't mind making a character but he just procrastinated and treats it like homework.
>>
>>52554416
just imagine a beefy mind flayer of thoon, walking up to you with a full metal mask and holding a big ass black metal flail. a thrall unlocking only his tentacles and mouth, he doesn't need anything else to fuck you up.
>>
File: gh_races.jpg (176KB, 897x612px) Image search: [Google]
gh_races.jpg
176KB, 897x612px
Generally speaking, how accurate is CR listed in the monster manuals to the actual challenge at the table for a equivalently leveled 4-man party?

I don't think I've been going too soft on my party or giving them too much gear, but the Monster Manual implies that a single Drow Elite Warrior is an equivalent threat to a level 5 party, and the one I threw at my level 4 guys last night went down in a few rounds without posing too much of a threat. Things seem a bit skewed in favor of the PCs in a way that seems a bit off when it comes to CR.
>>
>>52554371
This.
If you can't put forward the time it takes to make a character, why do you believe you are welcome at the table with the people who did?
>>
File: Spirit Mecha.jpg (122KB, 1241x900px) Image search: [Google]
Spirit Mecha.jpg
122KB, 1241x900px
Can you do this yet in 5e?
>>
>>52554489
If you have time to post on /tg/ you have time to write up a character. :^)
>>
>>52554521
How difficult an encounter ends up being usually comes down to how many actions each side of the fight gets in a round.

A party of 4 is going to get several times more actions than a single foe, and thus will have a monstrous advantage, even if the foe has CR higher than recommended for their level.
>>
>>52554543
No but you can in Pathfinder.
>>
>>52554521
The main problem is the action economy kinda makes the CR weird, four people hitting one unaltered monster is going to do a shit ton more damage than that enemy can dish out. Even if it says it would be an even challenge I still add in a couple lower CRs or have more than one, to help offset the amount of attacks and stuff PCs can do.
>>
>>52554521
CR assumes that your players are having about eight fights a day with one short rest. This is very frequently untrue. A lot of home campaigns have only one fight a day, because a fantasy narrative often doesn't lend itself to more than that. If the PCs only get in a couple of fights a day, they can be more reckless with their resources and end a fight very quickly against monsters of a higher CR than them.

A drow elite warrior is counted as an average challenge for a level 5 party, not because it's a danger to them on its own, but because it's just hard enough to make them spend some spell slots and other limited-use abilities on it. It won't make the party afraid except as part of a longer series of encounters that wears them down.
>>
>>52554543
Heavily refluff a Bugbear?
>>
>>52554543
refluff mystic
>>
>>52554309
Thanks
>>
>>52554543
The beauty of 5e is that it's so simple you can reskin anything. Your Thunderous Smite normally empowers your melee weapon? Okay, then thematically when it has its effect then a spirit demon manifests and punches instead.
Or I'm sure you could find some shitty JoJo Stand homebrew.
>>
I want to give my players some chances to craft fairly strong weapons that they can progress with them, but I also want to make them fairly difficult to obtain materials for. Having them obtain a particular type of elven metal and an adult red dragon tooth for example.

How high should I keep the power level and difficulty for a level 6 campaign? I plan to end it at level 10 for now.
>>
>>52554489
5e has very few character options to even pick that aren't entirely fluff shit. Roll 4d6d1 for each stat, assign class that fits result, randomly assign race, randomly assign subclass, let player pick any background. Pick whatever skill profs. Toss in two good spells and a cantrip if they can use them.

The rest the player can figure out as they go. 5 minutes of time spent tops.
>>
>>52554030
All of these are rad.
I don't really like the hivemind lore illithid have now tho
>>
Need a dnd name/pun version of Jackie chan/chun

And what race?
>>
>>52554670
Jack Keychain
>>
>>52554670
Race: Variant human
Name: Jackie Ch-

Fuck
>>
>>52554463
this, psychic assault carries a full suite of damaging spells that all scale pretty well.

the focus makes your d10 cantrip almost competitive with agonizing blast at low levels, and decent at higher levels when you get to add your int mod to it.

psionic blast, by working with psi points mean you can shoot it more times at maximum power, instead of shooting it twice or thrice with you highest spell slots and then falling off.
by the time you get 7 psi limit, you can shoot 8 max damage psionic blasts, compared to just 1 5th level magic missile and everything else 4th and lower, given, you get a lot more of uses this way but your burst falls off dramatically. also psi points scale equal to spell slots when converted, so you can get just as many psionic blasts scales as spells slots get scales, and many more at min psi points.

and after that psychic blast is a 10d8 psychic damage, 60ft cone aoe, and psychic crush a 8d8 psychic damage, 20 ft cube aoe stun.
>>
>>52554670
Extremely reluctant nomad Mystic.

He doesn't want no travel.
>>
>>52554670
Human Monk
Ja'qi Chen
>>
>>52554712
Keychain is good, but go with Jay or something that's be shortened to Jay.
>>
>>52554661
they are still brilliant masterminds on their own, but they understand that their ultimate survival is improved by sticking together, douche brain or otherwise.
>>
>>52554194
did >>52554644 and got 5 15 13 15 9 13, make it 6 16 14 16 10 14 by taking human. do arcane trickster rogue, standard starting gear, let player pick background traits and skills. 60 seconds of work.
>>
>>52554729
At the levels where psionic blast is better than a vanilla magic missile, no one is using magic missile, or psionic blast. Empowered magic missile then blows it away.
>>
>>52554756
Enchanter wizard!
>>
>>52554212
That's the idea. It's still in development, open to suggestions on how to field that.
>>
Does a monk need high str AND dex?
>>
What monster is your favorite to fight? Or DM as. I'm a simple man, so dire wolves are my go to for anything pre 5.
>>
>>52554799
no just high dex and wis
>>
>>52554799
No, it needs Dex and Wis (and probably Con too).
>>
where in the PHB about MCing caster levels.
>>
>>52554764
and what if you aren't an evoker?
literally any mystic can take psionic blast.
>>
>>52554808
For RP, doppelgangers are extremely fun as a DM, especially if you can keep their true nature a secret for a long time.
>>
>>52554808
i like intellect devourers and tucker kobolds but i'm a huge sadist of a dm.
>>
>>52554782
Well it'll all depend on what's going on, could leave cryptic fragments in the dungeons. Could also have someone the party just sees as being completely insane rambling at them about how the world will end. Maybe have legends that are know and retold but everyone just sees them as kids stories, that could worked in as an old person telling a group of kids the legend as the PCs are in ear shot.

Another interesting idea would be have a Lawful Evil entity take notice and offer to help here and there when they need it. To make them question have the entity not really ask for anything in return, since they're already doing what it wants.

Could have the different factions having different pieces and clues to the puzzle and by either working with, or taking it from the ones they are against can learn it that way.
>>
>>52554836
No one is using magic missile at those levels anyway. There's no prize for jumping over a bar no one is using.
>>
>>52554828
I feel like an old text-based adventure game, because I don't know how to "MC" something. Try a different verb.
>>
>>52554841
Had a PC drop out the campaign due to life happening, he didn't really tell anyone and went along with he should be back so I had him replaced with a doppelganger and he worked with the party.

They got suspicions as he wasn't really getting much stronger(only had him get one or two things every other level or so) and he had some slight quarks. Once they found out it was hilarious because from that point on they insight checked damn near everything.
>>
File: jason-and-the-argonauts.jpg (333KB, 1200x890px) Image search: [Google]
jason-and-the-argonauts.jpg
333KB, 1200x890px
>>52554808
Skeletons. Nothing is more metal than battling with these grinning calcium-rich bastards until they xylophone into pieces.
>>
>>52554956
multiclass
>>
Quick question I'd like answered.
im lv 6 sorcerer wanting to MC out to Warlock,
how many warlock levels will it take to go up (1) with spell progression.
i dont wana miss out on my 4th lv spell slots.
>>
>>52554670
Acolyte
Cleric
French

Catholic Monk called: Jacquies Cheannes
>>
>>52555051
Warlocks don't have the "spellcasting" feature. They have the "pact magic" feature.

Because of this warlock levels don't stack with other spellcasting classes the same way they stack with each other. You won't be getting 4th level spell slots until you reach level 7 of warlock, or until you take another level in a spellcasting class that isn't warlock.
>>
>>52553266
I especially love that you're being made fun of for British spelling when the other discssion point here was fuckin Sherlock Holmes

>>52554732
>about to inform you that that'd be pronounced closer to Ja-Chee
>just like... Qi...
Very nice.

>>52554799
Saving throw profs are probably confusing you. There's an implicit balance design where three saves are strong, appearing more often (Dex, Con, Wis) (note that these are the 3 stats that monks want) and three saves are weak. Each class gets proficiency in one strong save, one weak save, even if they don't match up correctly

>>52554828
using the Table of Contents, one can see that Multiclassing content is on page 163.
>>
>>52554828
Chapter 6
>>
>>52555116
But as a booby prize, Pact Magic gives you two more first-level spell slots, which I think you can convert to sorcery points.

Please note: even if you multiclass into a class with Spellcasting and a full caster progression, you won't be able to learn 4th-level spells even when you get your 4th-level spell slots. The spells you know and can prepare are based on your level in each individual class. So a sorcerer 6/bard 2 has 4th-level spell slots but can only use them to cast lower-level sorcerer and bard spells at 4th level. He knows the spells that a 6th level sorcerer knows plus the spells that a 2nd-level bard knows, including all the restrictions on spell level.
>>
>>52554799
High dex, con (monks are very squishy for melee combatants) and wis.

Fortunately, they don't need any other stat even slightly, because those are the top 3 most powerful attributes.
>>
>>52555051
warlock pact magic doesn't stack at all with spellcasting, you can only increase your pact magic spell slots by getting warlock levels, but you can use you warlock spell slots to fuel normal spells and viceversa. warlock slots are always their max level and refresh on a short rest, while the rest of you spell slots follow the normal progression and refresh on a long rest as always.

if you take 14 levels of pure casters, be it sorc or bard, you'll end up with a spellcasting progression of 7th level, and a warlock spell slot level of 3rd level.

this is why people just take 2 levels of warlock and go full bard afterwards, maybe 2 warlock, 3 sorc for metamagic and then 15 bard, but wish > metamagic in the long run so 18 bard/2lock still gives you 9th level spells, sorcbardlock only gives you 9th level spell slots.
>>
If you combined a Sorcerer with a Warlock (Sorcerer spell slots, metamagic, pact shit, no long rest regen), would that beat a Wizard?
>>
>>52555360
>>52555051
fuck i missread this entirely.
just get two levels of warlock if anything, proceed to get 9th level spells, it's too late for taking bard.
>>
Say I made a dungeon that has cursed items in it, should I hint at the fact the items are cursed or should the players assume all loot is cursed unless proven otherwise?
>>
>>52555379
there's the meme build of the charisma overlord, where people will attempt to cheat 9th level spells with magical secrets and just take an amalgamation of charisma class' levels.

pact slots are fun for a sorc, to recharge his sorc points, lock is fun for a bard because it gives you consistent damage and some utility without dropping their progression, picking up everything else they could possibly need in the go. pact of blade and pact slots are fun with pally's smites and stacking cha multiple times when built correctly.
>>
>>52554400

I rather like how mind flayers, particularly in their cities, have remained almost impossibly OP throughout the editions. Even though, say, AD&D chars can get so overpowered that they can mince Great Wyrms in one round, there's not much you can do against hordes of 90% MR psionic fuckers, let alone their thralls.

The only real exception is 3e due to it being an anti-bound accuracy edition, in which the Elder Brain is an epic level foe and normal mind flayers have nothing that scales well.

Mind flayers of Thoon are fucking cool, though.
>>
Does anyone have experience with the roll20 sheet? I theoretically turned on the compendium-compatible inventory on general options, but it seems to do nothing
>>
>>52555385
how does getting 2 lvs of Warlock get me on the path for 9th lv spells
>>
>>52555405
Just make sure the first cursed item is fairly tame. Maybe a one time 'fuck you explosion' effect or something when its wielded.
They'll be more careful after that.
>>
File: tumblr_ly08lhmdM41r2uzyoo1_1280.png (508KB, 853x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ly08lhmdM41r2uzyoo1_1280.png
508KB, 853x1280px
>>52555462
you only need to get to 17 of a full caster to get 9th level spells, so taking more than 3 levels of anything will fuck you up.

>>52555439
i think it's unhealthy how much i like mind flayers, but i can't help it, they are so fucking cool.
>>
>>52555462
You can learn a 9th-level spell spell only if you take 17 levels in a single primary casting class. So you can take up to three levels in other classes if you don't mind waiting longer.
>>
>>52554521
>but the Monster Manual implies that a single Drow Elite Warrior is an equivalent threat to a level 5 party

Its not an equivalent threat. The listed CRs are decent foes for a party. However, you still shouldn't use single, non Legendary creatures as foes -- they're not gonna turn out well, unless you're intentionally wanting a weird, swingy, and probably one sided fight.

A level 18 mage is a CR 12 foe generally, but he's either gonna be pulped instantly or bring serious party wide hurt.

Meanwhile, a level 9 vampire mage is CR 15 due to legendary actions and him actually having a chance to survive to use all his spells.

The MM CRs are 90% accurate -- but a given CR can mean many different things.
>>
>>52555379
The dreaded quicken spell Eldritch blast is where this come from. A high level Sorlock could do 8d10+40 and push them 80 feet away. Only costing 2 sorcery points.

2 points in fighter makes it 12d10+60 and being pushed 120 feet away but that's once per short rest.

Wizards aren't THAT above everyone else, having a level 10 Cleric and a level 10 wizard myself, they both beat ass like it's their job but just do it differently. I'm fairly sure a 10 bard can beat ass just as hard.

Also I think my 10 Cleric is just SLIGHTLY, more fun.
>>
>>52555405
do they have casters? can anyone detect magic or identify?

do they have a paladin and to some extend a cleric, who could sense something off about the place?

is there any written history of the place that might indicate a curse?

if no is suspicious not tries to unveil the secrets of the place, let them get cursed and then find a way for them to unfuck themselves.
>>
>>52554521
a CR 2 intellect devourer can permanently incapacitate anyone forever (at least greater restoration) if not instantly kill them. with a good stealth roll and a surprise round it can decimate a lv5 party or cripple it permanently.

CR is a guideline but even low CR critters can be complete nightmares if played correctly.
>>
>>52554836
>>52554729
>>52553831
Mystics aren't the damage-iest casters, they're good but they're no sorlocks. They also have nothing approaching the bullshit of Silence, Heat Metal or Spike Growth. Or Animate Dead.

Legitimately the only thing they're overpowered by comparison with is... elemental monks, and no one cares.
>>
>>52554927
>Could also have someone the party just sees as being completely insane
This is something I was already thinking about, I like it.

Like your other ideas too. Scattering fragments of knowledge here and there would work well.

Might also put in changes in the real world - faults, like in the Matrix where they get déjà vu after things are changed. But bigger things, like a city moving position entirely after its corresponding tower is robbed.
>>
>>52555608
See also Lizardman Shamans and Sea Hags.
>>
>>52555454
pls respond
>>
>>52555760
no experience friendo
>>
>>52555760
It's a click and drag thing with the SRD on the sidebar. Not sure if related, but you should follow 5etools's resources to import roll20 shit
>>
>>52555633
silence without a grapple is kind of complete shit and heat metal is a meme. but it's true, their strength is not in the damage but the wide range of things they can excel at with little to no costs.

i would've made the awakened more psionic blaster myself, but the orders are all very thematically weak that they depend on disciplines very heavily to fit any theme at all.

if you try to optimize mystics for damage, they really don't have much going on. most of their damaging enhances to attacks are preemptive and lost on a miss, and their flat damage improvements are maybe on par with a hexblade but probably not. stuff like adaptive body is bullshit but for very different reasons also letting any mystic at all to resurrect people is just weird.
>>
You guys got any greek mythology themed magical items?
>>
>>52552042
>based discussion

Fuck does that even mean? Fucking memesters ruined based, it's not a synonym for "good".
>>
>>52555854
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mythological_objects
cmd f greek
>>
>>52555918
>>52555918
>>52555918
>>52555918
>>
>>52555854
Talaria, also known as Hermes' Sandals. Grant increased speed.
>>
What would happen if two opposing creatures tried to charm the same target and it fails both saves?

What if the target was already charmed and then someone else attempts to charm it?
>>
>>52555785
>silence without a grapple is kind of complete shit

A 20' radius covers a pretty fuckin huge area dude. Its not remotely trivial to get out of that area, especially if you have three FUCK WIZARDS dudes.

>heat metal is a meme

22d8 and disadvantage isn't a meme. If the PCs aren't organized enough to capitalize on it, that's fine.

I would put mystics in the category of "decent."
>>
>>52555939
Then.. both charm it, obviously.

>What if the target was already charmed and then someone else attempts to charm it?

Then someone else charms it.

What's the problemo? Charm is a fairly minor condition.
>>
>>52555939
You can be charmed by two creatures at once. It just means you can't attack or harm either creature, and they both have advantage on Charisma checks against you.
>>
>>52555963
>22d8
w-what?
it only completely fucks people wearing plate, everyone else can just drop the weapon and it's absolutely useless against any and all non-weapon wielding stuff.
>>
>>52556060
2d8 mate. Pretty obviously a typo.
Not him tho.
If you're wearing any metallic armour, you're boned.
Special magic weapon? Get fucked.
Its got a lot of uses, admittedly only against humanoids, but its not like dudes with swords are a particularily uncommon foe.
>>
>>52556060

No. Many enemies have chainmail or breastplates, and you can't remove those in time to save yourself from Heat Metal.
>>
Zephyr Strike
Concentration, up to 1 minute

You move like the wind. For the duration, your movement doesn’t provoke opportunity attacks.
In addition, the first time you make a weapon attack on your turn before the spell ends, you make the attack roll with advantage, and your speed increases by 30 feet until the end of that turn.

Does this advantage speed boost trigger every turn, or just once per casting?
>>
>>52556293
>A typo
>Not believing that heat metal does 22d8 damage
>>
>>52556349
>first time before the spell ends, must be on your turn
Only once per casting.
>>
>>52555768
>>52555783
fixed it nvm

Looks like the equivalent of resetting the sheet is turning it into a NPC sheet
>>
>>52555512
Eh? I'm not sure about other classes but sorcerer just says you need to have spell slots available to learn spells of that level. Thus if you multiclass multiple full casters you can have 9th level spells as long as your total character level is 17 or higher.

Could you explain how that's wrong, if it is?
Thread posts: 369
Thread images: 37

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.