[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Name Ideas?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 16846783562_ea645154a1_b.jpg (177KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
16846783562_ea645154a1_b.jpg
177KB, 1024x576px
So my game setting involves werewolves, and there is a city-sponsored faction called "The Catchers" that go out on full moons and capture werewolves and quarantine them away. Now these dudes used this shit like, hundreds of years ago, but under a different title; "The Order of...."

And I'm not sure what a cool name for them would be. Nothing as simple as beast hunters or something like that, something fancy and cool sounding
>>
>>52548744
Gonna have to give more details than that, mate.
History, weapons of choice, that sort of thing.
>>
>>52548744
Silver hands
like hands of a clock
their base is a clock tower
>>
"Aye. I recall them. Dark clothes, dark purpose, dark countenance. They rolled through ages past as something more bloody, less refined you see? Back then they didn't neatly call themselves "catchers", back then it was the Order of the Bloody Moon. Fancy title, one of those hunters claimed it was cause they would dye the full moon red with the blood of beasts. Fanatics, all of em."
>>
>>52548763
Basically this city was founded in the middle of this massive dark forest, like, a thousand years ago. One of the biggest threats were these beasts that lurked in the woods around the city. They used to be much more rare, but more more destructive. The monarchy founded a task force that would go out and eliminate the beasts and capture anyone who had the disease.
Currently, in a sort of turn-of-the-century American south setting, the beasts have developed a disease that would turn anyone bitten into a beast during a full moon. A temporary cure was developed that would lower the "Stage" of the disease, making the symptoms milder. Anyone who didn't take the medicine would turn into a destructive beast. The Order, now known as The Catchers, are tasked with capturing the beasts and quarantining them in a walled off section of the city called "The Kennels."
>>
>>52548795
Yo
>>
Bump for any other suggestions
>>
Order of the Silvered Blade
Order of Huntsmen of the Night
Order of Nightshade
Order of Lupus Familiar
Order of the Moonslayers
Order of the Dread Beasts
Order of the Fell Haunt
>>
>>52549045
Moonslayers and Fell Haunt sound totally badass. Silvered Blade does as well.
>>
Uh, Elucidators? I don't know, first thing I could think of, seems neat. nvm i googled it. It's from Sword Art Online, fuck. I've never even watched that shit I should play BB again...btw, how is the BB card game that was released a few months ago? It's like 20 bucks or so on Amazon so I'm kinda tempted.
>>
>>52549045
Would it be okay if I used one or more of these in my short stories?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.