[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DRAWTHREAD: Stone Golem Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 313
Thread images: 103

File: Regirock Dorf.jpg (129KB, 1280x1389px) Image search: [Google]
Regirock Dorf.jpg
129KB, 1280x1389px
Previously: >>52503619

>>>RULES<<<
Requesters:
>Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for.
>Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.
>Bump your request only after 24 hours has passed, you may bump once every 24 hours after the first.
>If you're unsatisfied with your completed request, please wait a 2-3 threads or so to re-request it.
>Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this
>Stay on topic

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>https://mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>https://www.dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>http://www.quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>https://archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>https://sites.google.com/site/ourwici/
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (371KB, 1468x1425px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
371KB, 1468x1425px
Requesting the character on the right drawn in the chair like in the ref pic in the top-left corner with a harem of mindflayers (bottom-left) drawn in the corresponding outfits.
>>
File: Untitled 2.jpg (310KB, 1818x680px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled 2.jpg
310KB, 1818x680px
Humbly requesting my mechanic/front-liner for an upcoming Zombie Apoc game. The padded vest in the far left should be on underneath the leather jacket, but over the shirt. I want a beard like the one in pic related but a hairstyle like the one next to it.

In the pic, I'd like for him to be holding his helmet underneath one of his arms as he takes a moment to smoke a cigarette. Feel free to have blood spattered across his body and weapon save for the face, which would have been protected by the helmet.
>>
File: Drow Bard Anchor.jpg (1MB, 1800x1800px) Image search: [Google]
Drow Bard Anchor.jpg
1MB, 1800x1800px
Anchoring for Bog Roll.
>>
>>52540830
>The OP is not something from the last drawthread
>The OP is not even tg-related
Seriously op? you had one job.
>>
>>52540830
Requesting a man wearing clothes close to these ones, with a short but full beard and no ponytail. Additionally he has a small pack hanging off of his hip.

For pose I would really like if you could draw him casting one of the following spells, any option is perfectly fine with me:

>holding his staff in front of him after making it glow with a light spell

>deflecting a ranged magic attack with a swipe of his hand by using a shield spell

>firing a ray of frost from the tip of his staff

>slamming his staff onto the ground, and from the tip of it, a small number of magic darts burst out before streaking to a target via a magic missile spell

>walking alongside a small version of tenser's floating disk, with his pack and other miscellaneous items loaded on it

Thank you anons, I would greatly appreciate any one of those poses!
>>
File: (TG) Art Request.png (1MB, 984x1456px) Image search: [Google]
(TG) Art Request.png
1MB, 984x1456px
>>52540830

Another new thread, a new chance.

Requesting this vampire character painting a 40K mini (any will do) while dressed in a green longsleeved shirt and leather leggings.
Bonus points for managing to depict her neck tattoo and showing off a fang.
>>
File: Sigrun Anchor.jpg (47KB, 241x500px) Image search: [Google]
Sigrun Anchor.jpg
47KB, 241x500px
Dropping my anchor for Sigrun.
>>
File: Tieflingwarrior.jpg (706KB, 2090x1147px) Image search: [Google]
Tieflingwarrior.jpg
706KB, 2090x1147px
Requesting my Tiefling Phalanx Soldier, got a promising wip a while back but artist never finished it. Anyways she fights with a spear and shield but does have a short sword for emergency's. her armor is mostly light weight for mobility purposes, think female spartan for a fantasy setting.
>>
>>52541099
never
gonna
happen
>>
>>52541158
Bog Roll was literally in the last thread with an update.
Never Ever can become Forever Ever, Anon.
>>
File: Screenshot_4.jpg (189KB, 621x874px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_4.jpg
189KB, 621x874px
>>52541082
ops, was already working with the other set of ref
>>
File: Sorceress.gif (88KB, 109x209px) Image search: [Google]
Sorceress.gif
88KB, 109x209px
>>52534847

Bringing this request in from the previous thread (Not technically 24 hours, but the thread changed within like, 5 hours). Pic related from previous post requested, using gif related as possible pose, having lightning arcing from the top of the staff to the free hand.
>>
>>52541194
naw he's playing w/ u
>>
File: Req.jpg (533KB, 2102x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Req.jpg
533KB, 2102x1536px
No stone golem requests from me, buuuut...

I'd like to request a lanky young man with no forehead and a massive block of a jaw with no chin. All he's wearing are metal vambraces, quilted shorts and sabots. He's riding on the back of a rotund dog with bandy legs. His only weaponry consists of throwing darts dangling from his belt.
>>
>>52541195
Not OR but I like that!
>>
>>52540830
obligatory
https://youtu.be/pSMQYDYBALY
>>
File: tg2.png (795KB, 2500x3714px) Image search: [Google]
tg2.png
795KB, 2500x3714px
>>52505710
>>52518116
Finished request from last thread. I hope everything looks like you wanted.
>>
>>52541334
Whoops I did forget to fix his poor leg gimme a sec.
>>
>>52541195
(OR here)
Dude! Don't worry about it! This looks AWESOME! Keep it up!
>>
>>52541302
Is registeel like the retarded brother, who cant even say his own name?
>>
File: tg2.png (796KB, 2500x3714px) Image search: [Google]
tg2.png
796KB, 2500x3714px
>>52541334
>>52505710
>>52518116
HERE we go. Sorry.
>>
File: Emerald.jpg (222KB, 1411x600px) Image search: [Google]
Emerald.jpg
222KB, 1411x600px
Drawfriend who was doing my Exalted character, you around?
>>
File: Mandrill Nomad.jpg (742KB, 1684x1558px) Image search: [Google]
Mandrill Nomad.jpg
742KB, 1684x1558px
A mandrill man wearing a capotain hat and a jacket with lots of pockets, with a rickety blunderbuss resting against one shoulder.

Bonus points if he's giving the viewer a wicked grin.
>>
File: mytoon.jpg (259KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
mytoon.jpg
259KB, 1600x1200px
>>52540830
I would like a drawing of my water gensai druid. He has blue skin and lacks a nose and whiteless black eyes. He has smooth slimy hairless skin. He wears a tattered sailor uniform given to him by his father.

the drawing in the middle is a rough sketch of my character that thing that looks like a beard is just really shitty shading plz no bully
>>
Requesting a better drawing of one of my characters in this pose, falling from a shattered window in a control room with dual machine pistols and lighting up a dozen soldiers before he hits the ground.

Here are some more reference images with more detail of what he looks like. Really any drawing you want to do of him would be good. Thank you so much in advance in case anyone takes this request.

http://imgur.com/a/BrGTd
>>
>>52541649
Son, this is literally a masterpiece of modern art and you are dissatisfied
>>
File: Portrait.png (1MB, 798x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Portrait.png
1MB, 798x1000px
Can someone please draw my sun elf wizard? I took him all the way to level 17 in a custom 5e live game and want something to commemorate that.

I picture him throwing a fireball at something with an intense look on his face, but I'm not picky, you can draw him however you want. He looks just like this, with a black shirt and pants, and a brown leather duster. He doesn't use a wand.
>>
>>52541099
Everytime I see this I shed a tear
>>
>>52541916
I hope it gets done simply because I'm tired of seeing it every single thread for weeks on end.
>>
File: demon-armor-ref.png (515KB, 1212x848px) Image search: [Google]
demon-armor-ref.png
515KB, 1212x848px
Anchoring my Tiefling knight.
>>
>>52542004
See
>>52541424
>>
Requesting someone to draw an anime esque character with shoulder length black combed back hair with a red school uniform (red suit coat grey collared shirt under with a black tie, and black suit pants and shoes) with a black leather jacket over it with a snake on the back with "tunnel snakes" across over the snake
>>
>>52541711
It's really not though... I'd love if someone who could actually draw could give a shot at replicating it, maybe in a better style. This is the only other reference image I have, of the control room later in the fight.
>>
File: Reference1.1.png (1MB, 816x2214px) Image search: [Google]
Reference1.1.png
1MB, 816x2214px
Hello /tg/!

Requesting an image of my character. She is an Insurrectionist fighter wearing a stolen suit of ODST armor, and serves as her group's primary medic. Line art will work too, if it's colorable.

She's got brown eyes and medium length hair as shown in the reference, and is light skinned with freckles on her face. Her armor is textured with a desert scrub look, with the medical Caduceus on the side of the helmet in red. Her pistol has a chrome finish. Strapped to the right side of her chestplate is her combat knife.

Also, if possible, could the pose be slightly less flamboyant, and more looking forward, along with smaller breasts?

Thank you very much if you decide to draw this. If not, thank you for taking the time to look at her anyways!
>>
>>52541424
Ah! OR here, not bad at all. Thanks a ton!
>>
File: Red.jpg (1MB, 1275x1650px) Image search: [Google]
Red.jpg
1MB, 1275x1650px
I am requesting a picture of my character

They character looks like a mix between the picture to the (left) and the picture on the (right). They would be wearing he black suit and bandaged arms, with the red cloak and maybe some of the pads from the picture on the (right). The helmet of the character is important, as it should be the one on the right picture(Which is the same as the one on the bottom right as well), but with slits for the eyes, like the picture in between the two on top, but making sure that the mouth is visible and possibly smiling with the helmet.
He would be wielding a pistol like the one provided, and the red coloring that I was looking for would be the one in the bottom right image.

Thank you!
>>
File: the ghoul.jpg (2MB, 2896x2896px) Image search: [Google]
the ghoul.jpg
2MB, 2896x2896px
>>52540830
I have a request if you don't mind small detail work for a geometric tattoo.

requesting character art of my eldritch knight inspired girl. she has a tattoo that spans her right arm. she uses it to draw energy from the astral plane for her magic. if you feel up to it the tattoo would be crackling slightly with transparent pale blue and white energy.

her hair would look like the reference and I tried to make a color swatch to show the colors it has which are a mix of orange-red and spots where it grayed from her constant exposure to the other plane. I hope it helps. her eyes are gray in color, and the lipstick color in the picture is what I would like also.

the armor picture is almost perfect other than these small changes: her right arm is uncovered to show the tattoo except for a glove on the hand for protection while swinging her sword. there are no metal plates on the shoulders. the sword in the picture is good and can stay. she has a generous bust but does not leave her top open to flaunt it. she buttons the leather coat up except for the top button for comfort. it isn't showing in the reference but her boots are simple cuffed boots, either just below the knee or up to the thigh it doesn't matter to me which style you prefer to draw.

thank you thank you thank you.
>>
File: Human rogue.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Human rogue.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>52504385

ripost

Requesting a human rogue with the stance of the gent on the right, but with the face replaced with the one on the leftmost side, the flagon of ale replaced with the dohicky in the middle and the leather on his upper torso coloured the dark green at the bottom instead of its normal brown.
>>
>>52542307
No problem. Glad you like it!
>>
File: 1491196946274.png (74KB, 532x508px) Image search: [Google]
1491196946274.png
74KB, 532x508px
Anchoring for Angel, reposting request in case drawfriend doesn't recognize the pic or something.

>Requesting the villian of the PF campaign I'm currently in: An angel that thinks the best way to eliminate evil is to revert the world to its primordial state and wipe out all sapient life.

>He has a rat's head with ram's horns or stag antlers whichever you think will look better (the DM is inconsistent with his description of the horns), boars tusks, an falcon/eagle eyes. Flames continously roar in his mouth. He also has a longish ruddy red goatee/chinstrap beard thing. His halo is the generic golden band of light, but it's topped with rainbow coloured flame.

>He has huge swan wings that are multicolored like a macaw or similar.

>He has a shark's tail and his legs are like goat's but instead of hooves he has clawed monkey feet hands. His hands are eagle talons and his weapon is a divine trident.

>The rest of his body (torso/arms) is generic angelic white dude with chiseled muscles and such, save for another eagle eye that replaces his belly button.

>He has a flowing white loincloth for modesty.
>>
File: references.png (2MB, 2486x1744px) Image search: [Google]
references.png
2MB, 2486x1744px
>>52540830
Requesting this here tiefling knight in a casual, non-combat kind of outfit like the one pictured.
>>
File: Kobold Snow Rogue (Snowgue).png (3MB, 1120x2168px) Image search: [Google]
Kobold Snow Rogue (Snowgue).png
3MB, 1120x2168px
Polite request for a Kobold Rogue.

>Outfit nresembles the Snowtrooper as seen in (1) but with the boots shown in (4).
>The feathery headdress (2), in white, rising over the shoulders.
>His backpack (3) sits beside him, with his crossbow (5) leaning against it.
>Sitting in (6)'s pose in an ice cave (7).
>Also a small campfire.
>>
>>52541128
>>52541099
>>52542004
>>52542684
Why the fuck don't we have a single anchor post and just attach the requests/half finished pictures to the anchor post?
>>
>>52542738
Because the requesters wouldn't get the notification icon?
>>
File: maxresdefault (4).jpg (205KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (4).jpg
205KB, 1920x1080px
Migrating: Requesting a Mad Wizard Golem.

A former PC in one of my campaigns, the Gnome in question has plied his dubious wizard morality to transcend death by transfering his soul to a masterwork construct and is now the BBEG in my current campaign.

The large golem is made of dark grey stone and metal, like a Warforged, and has more hulking dwarf/stout human proportions than that of a dainty gnome. The face is very similar to the Gnome's original, with wild spiking eyebrows nestled on top of thick alchemist goggles (from which lasers can be fired), a bald head sporting bull-like horns, and a thick beard worn in Babylonian or Assyrian fashion. The golem has a permanent quasi-sane grin with fangs and tusks. Fire or smoke billows from the mouth, and eerie light beams from the goggles. In retrospect the whole thing has a very Chaos Dwarf (from Warhammer fantasy) vibe.

The golem has four arms, arrayed in whatever fashion you please as they are modular in nature, two ranged and two melee.

On of the arms terminates in a "magic gatling gun", a spinning apparatus with a ring of various magical staves serving as "barrels".

The other ranged arm has a beholder at the end of the forearm manipulated either through mind control or necromancy, your choice, trapped in a cage almost like a metal hockey mask, with round holes arranged around the perimeter so the eye stalks can be used as tentacles and act as a manipulating hand and a mouth and main eye opening. The contraption is not meant to look comfortable for the Beholder.

The other two arms are just meant to be smashy fists with stubby fingers, but if you want to give him a hammer or something smashy that would be just fine.

The architectural stylings are distinctly babylonian or Assyrian, bordering on Persian, as most of my inspiration for the character as a BBEG stems from Warhammer Chaos Dorfs.
>>
>>52542765
They would?

Just look at how /v/ draw threads work
>>
>>52542813
Never mind, I can't into reading comprehension for some reason. Ignore me.
>>
>>52541424
hi, anon! just want to let you know that immediately after you took the time out to help this requester out, he immediately hopped on f-list, what a surprise and started bitching on and on about how his request was so shitty.
people like this are why these threads are dying.
>>
File: Ogre_Mage.jpg (22KB, 280x374px) Image search: [Google]
Ogre_Mage.jpg
22KB, 280x374px
Requesting an Ogre Magi Worm That Walks disguised as a geisha through illusory magic, maybe halfway through transforming to his natural state, which is a giant Ogre Magi thing made out of Japanese Giant Hornets. With stingers for horns.

Thicc or sticc, it doesn't matter as long ss you find his geisha form attractive. Possibly have "her" straddling and over large katana/naginata.

Originally he was just another mid level management crimeboss, but apparently the way I presented the character really ground my players gears, and they spent the rest of the campaign chasing after "that smug weebtroll cunt". Eventually O humoured them and kept bringing him back from the dead in increasingly ridiculous ways, eventually landing on him becoming a Worm That Walks made out of Nipponese Nightmare Bees.

When I got a new player who was a total That Guy Bard, I just put Tawako in every conceivable situation. Sultry sake girl? Nope, wasps. Shogun's daughter? Nope, wasps. Free concubines, all mysteriously 4 feet tall? Wasps, everysingle one of them. The player quickly stopped trying to fuck everything that moved and started to use his CHA to interrogate every living being to make sure they weren't a cross-dressing undead oni wizard.

Right now Tawako (The Ogre Mage) is a psuedo-ally for the party, since as much as he enjoys fucking with the players he wants them back in their roundeye homeland as some ancient ebil is cooking back in generic medieval europe land.
>>
>>52542828
Oh well. I gave them free art. Thanks for letting me know. Nothing I can do about it I guess.
>>
>>52542845
wtf is wrong with you
>>
>>52542828
I'm not the OR or the artist, but you're really into dragging drama into the thread for no reason at all, are you?
>>
>>52542875
It's his fetish, probably.
Likely why he followed that guy to f-list.
>>
>>52542947
actually, it's being made fun of in threads like this.
>>
Requesting a Canadian Mountie guardsman.

The guardsman hails from the frigid world of Kandia. As such he has a large kukri fashioned from an antler of one of the space-moose native to that planet. He also has a rugged bolt pistol in winter camo with a bayonet.

His sleeves are rolled up or otherwise torn off, revealing a brightly coloured tattoo on his forearm that is simply the Chinese character 园. Around his belt, or tied to it, is a line of skulls on a string, not all of them Human.

The rest is up to your imagination, but the character is quite the berserker, so a wild look in his eye, foaming at the mouth, or gore splatters on his uniform would not be out of place.
>>
File: ref.jpg (2MB, 2018x1539px) Image search: [Google]
ref.jpg
2MB, 2018x1539px
Requesting a Japanese gunslinger wearing traditional Swedish clothing and wielding a Gustav M/45 submachine gun.
>>
>>52542871
Uh, how do you mean?
>>
File: newt.jpg (228KB, 463x612px) Image search: [Google]
newt.jpg
228KB, 463x612px
Requesting a copper dragonborn version of Newt Scamander
>>
File: 1491319091784.png (808KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1491319091784.png
808KB, 707x1000px
Anchoring, because if the original requestor won't, I sure as fuck will
>>
File: 1491251755244.jpg (263KB, 636x900px) Image search: [Google]
1491251755244.jpg
263KB, 636x900px
Spoderanchor!
>>
/r/ lizardfolk

Slate skinned combination of a werewolf and a Basiliscus lizard. Fins more akin to those of fish with blue webbing. (digitigrade)

trident in one hand, Shield of scales in the other
loincloth thats all.
>>
>>52543142
Wait does she have 7 limbs
>>
>>52543142
>>52543407
And 5 eyes
>>
>>52543407
No, I can see an eighth arm behind the two on the left
>>
>>52543407
No, the bottom arm is hidden behind the middle one.
>>
>>52543425
>>52543434
I see it now I was worried spider waifu was battle damaged
>>
File: 5vQxV.gif (1MB, 298x172px) Image search: [Google]
5vQxV.gif
1MB, 298x172px
>>52543461
But that would mean she won, Anon.
>>
File: 1490054703971.png (1MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1490054703971.png
1MB, 1920x1200px
Reposting.

Anyone fancy drawing a villain from my campaign? He's a spy with monk-esque training. Kind of plainfaced, almost ugly- well muscled, but more like someone who's spent a life working on a farm than a body builder or a warrior. He's plucking an arrow fired at him out of the arrow and grinning like his mortal enemy has just walked in on him banging their wife. Cheers to anyone who gives it a shot.
>>
File: UT.png (1MB, 1388x966px) Image search: [Google]
UT.png
1MB, 1388x966px
Requesting a jackal guy in a Victorian-style outfit with parts of mismatched armor over his clothing
>>
File: 1454331294620.jpg (113KB, 773x1034px) Image search: [Google]
1454331294620.jpg
113KB, 773x1034px
Requesting a headshot with pic related's military-style dress, green eyes, long purple hair that's shaved at the sides of her head, and frowning.
>>
Requesting a drawing of my fuzzy Bugbear bounty hunter/bouncer dragging a tied up criminal with one hand and holding a studded baton in the other.
The bugbear should be wearing light leather armour, a huge utility belt with a spare lasso, dagger, shrunked head, and lots of pouches attached to it, a metal breastplate, pouldrons, and bracers like in the reference image. The axe in the reference image should be strapped to his back. His toes and fingers shouldn't be covered, and they should have black, claw-like nails. His face, physique, and colouration should similar to that of the bugbear in the ref. image except bigger (fatter and more muscular).

Thanks in advance!
>>
File: bugbear-request.png (5MB, 1516x1042px) Image search: [Google]
bugbear-request.png
5MB, 1516x1042px
>>52544176
For got the reference pic like a dummy.
>>
>>52541120
I saw this in the last thread, and thought it looked fun - I really like the reference picture, since I do henna tattoos for people. I'd like to give it a shot.
>>
File: mordai request.png (1MB, 1609x1363px) Image search: [Google]
mordai request.png
1MB, 1609x1363px
>>52540830
I have a request, for a campaign that started recently.

I'd like the bard on the left, but a Tiefling like the example on the right. He should be carrying both the rapier on the right on his hip, and the dagger should be poorly concealed on his person.

Additionally, his skin should be red, with brown hair, yellow cat-like eyes, and a forked tail.

Thanks in advance.
>>
File: punished brun tall.jpg (66KB, 236x339px) Image search: [Google]
punished brun tall.jpg
66KB, 236x339px
Continuing to request my lazy photoshop into some artists rendition
>>
>>52543407
>>52543422
>>52543425
>>52543434
>>52543461
She does in fact have 6 arms in total, which makes it to the total of 8 limbs alltogether! she luckily havent lost any, cause that would probably drive us both insane. I wanted to make a species somewhat drow friendly, and also not just another elf, so i went with a spider-like (duh) design. All in all their species can have arms numbering from 3-6, but never under nor over. Eyes can range from 3-8, but i just thought 5 seemed like a more reasonable number to not make the face all crammed with eyes!
>>52543486
Our gm is really not all that big on the combat damage. I wouldnt have mind though if he was
>>
File: IMG_5515.png (1MB, 1599x841px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5515.png
1MB, 1599x841px
Human male Paladin Don Diego Huarte for Muskets & Monsters 5E D&D game. Conquistador 17th century styling. Dark Brown hair, Van Dyke style facial hair. Open faced burgonet helmet. Back and breast plate with pauldrons (shoulder armor), NO tassets (thigh armor). Optional: Round shield the size of a trash can lid has mermaid device on round metal shield front and sword w/ basket hilt. High cavalry style boots. Thank you.
>>
File: ROCKshasa.jpg (6MB, 2988x3000px) Image search: [Google]
ROCKshasa.jpg
6MB, 2988x3000px
Requesting a villain for my campaign.

It's a take on the Rakshasa - a sort of shapeshifting tiger demon. I'll try and paint a general picture of the lore around her.

Her domain is a barren twilight desert where spirits wander until they lose all sense of their identity becoming wind and shadows. At the center is the Sanguine Oasis. There is a monolithic flat topped stone that serves as a throne with "waterfalls" and a forest of red foliage. The oasis is fed by the Rakshasa's own blood, cascading from stigmata sword wounds in her hide. It pools below the throne like a natural spring/bathhouse. In it, masked priestesses bathe and drink in the bloody fountains. It's best described as a hellish Shangri-La.

The Rakshasa is predominantly a tiger with an insect/dragon body, bat/moth wings, and a tibetan style tiger face. She smokes a hookah whose smoke conjures misty illusions similar to mist in Chinese mountain landscape paintings.
>>
Recolor Anons of the world!

If possible, I'd like the girl on the right to receive this hair color:
>http://imgur.com/a/IGmzN

And the girl on the left to receive this hair color:
>http://imgur.com/a/BRvje

As always, I greatly appreciate your services!
>>
>>52544686
What edition is this for and can I have the stats
>>
>>52545236
Its for pathfinder
And i dont feel comfortable giving the stats since i feel that, in hindsight, they are full on shit, and need a rework! My gm just gave it a glance and was like ''sure'', but i feel like i need to get back to it when i get the opportunity
>>
File: Draw thread.jpg (556KB, 2960x1140px) Image search: [Google]
Draw thread.jpg
556KB, 2960x1140px
Requesting for the Cadian on the left to be in the pose of the soldiers on the right.
>>
File: allard.jpg (50KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
allard.jpg
50KB, 720x960px
>>52540830
>>52504852
((Reposting from last thread))

Hey guys. Do you think somebody could take a crack at my PC? I pencilled some stuff here but I wouldn't mind if somebody with digital skills could ink it up or do their own take. Doesn't have to be coloured, but if you do digital stuff and post it with the alpha background so I could colour it myself, that would also be super cool.

Anways, the character is a young half-drow. Short white hair thats pachy in spots because of scaring. Most of his body has pretty significant scarification, and his left cheek especially looks like somebody tried to give him an extra long smile. He should look visually like he's in his early 20's, pretty shy and worn-out. He wears bandaging under much of his clothing to cover additional wounds. He wears a leather armor harness, armored leather chaps, a light muffler, gloves, boots with gaiters, and a torn up naval-style coat with the sleeves rolled up. Around one wrist he should have rosary beads, and he carries a sheathed bastard sword and a sickle at his side. In his hands he carries a pretty large longbow as well.

Thanks in advance!
>>
File: 1490496030472.png (191KB, 659x555px) Image search: [Google]
1490496030472.png
191KB, 659x555px
Can I get a "generic fantasy wizard" with regular robes and rainbow coloured gloves? They've just lost control of a "prismatic ray" spell.

I can invent a cute waifu backstory, if that would help. Maybe she's the first person from her family to visit the big city, and she's really trying to impress the senior mages.

Please go absolutely nuts with colour. The illusionist can be a standard palate, but the ray itself should be as bright as you feel comfortable making it.
>>
>>52542828
I'm hoping this doesn't drive off drawfriends...
>>
File: drawthread thing.png (1MB, 1768x835px) Image search: [Google]
drawthread thing.png
1MB, 1768x835px
Requesting a drawing/sketch of a Grey Knight marine/squad(right picture for reference) in poses like those of the Thousand Sons on the left, possibly made to look like a picture a Grey Knight may carry with them.
If reference material is vague because I figure the simpler it is the easier it will be. If anyone actually picks this up, have fun with it.
Would be nice if I could crop it for a character image to use in a Dark Heresy Campaign.
>>
File: never change tg.png (60KB, 627x165px) Image search: [Google]
never change tg.png
60KB, 627x165px
>>52542875
>dragging drama into the thread for no reason at all, are you?

This is 4chan, right? This is still /tg/?

I've seen people argue consistently for two goddamn weeks about whether or not ornamental plate armour could be worn into battle. Every day, there are more "X. What went wrong?" and "How do we fix X?" threads with 300 replies and 2 images.

"No reason at all" is reason enough.
>>
File: 1491187751828[1].png (4MB, 2850x1292px) Image search: [Google]
1491187751828[1].png
4MB, 2850x1292px
From the last thread

Requesting a bit of an update to some art I requested in a drawthread over a year ago (update meaning major changes to character appearance)

The original piece is on the left side and cleverly marked "Original"

I'd like him to be wearing a chain, suit jacket and shirt like 1., though if the shirt and jacket could just be a flat navy blue and black respectively that'd be preferable. 2. is the sort of hair I'd like, with some stubble like 3. And additionally if he could have his fists wrapped up like 4. that'd be great. Keep the kilt and boots the same.

As for posing if he could be cracking his knuckles, that'd be great.
>>
File: 1490992905516.jpg (18KB, 179x308px) Image search: [Google]
1490992905516.jpg
18KB, 179x308px
>>52540830
Would someone be willing to color his skin green and put some small fangs? You know, make him look like an orc/half-orc.
>>
>>52546185
It won't, chill out.
>>
>>52546634
Why are you migrating your request when it's already being fulfilled? And someone already anchored it in the thread
>>
File: Sketch42223335.jpg (269KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
Sketch42223335.jpg
269KB, 1280x800px
>>52541120
This one came easy. I feel like she should have a thought bubble, something like:
"Mmm... beakies."
or
"Did I thin my paints?"

>>52546634
I have an idea on this, but it will take me a while. Once I finish my current drawfaggotry, I will try my hand at it.
>>
>>52546634
This one's already being filled, and the progress looked fucking great. Chill.
>>
>>52546634
Someone already anchored that piece in this thread, idiot
>>
>>52546905
>>52546829
Too late lol >>52546864
>>
>>52546829
Holy fuck, I totally missed that. Thanks man.
>>
>>52546634
>I will not attempt humor
>instead I will ring the bell and summon the thread police

Good job anon.
>>
>>52546912
Oops, I missed it too. Damn, I had a good idea too. Boo.
>>
>>52546952
Go ahead anon don't let your memes be dreams
>>
>>52546952
Do it anyway if you want, nobody should think they can boss the artists here.
>>
>>52546952
If you still want to fill it, that's fine, just be aware somebody else is working on it and you shouldn't feel sorry for the OR.
>>
>>52546926
I'll just be quiet now.
>>
File: guardsman.jpg (183KB, 540x432px) Image search: [Google]
guardsman.jpg
183KB, 540x432px
>>52545834
>>
>>52547142
Thanks senpai
>>
>>52547142

realized how small it was, resized a bit bigger.
>>
File: guardsmanbigger.jpg (552KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
guardsmanbigger.jpg
552KB, 1000x800px
>>52547160

fuck

>>52547150

np
>>
Can I repost from the old thread?

>>52534440
>I need a beaten and bruised MAGE for once. I can only ever find images of warriors who have been roughed-up. If anyone wants to take this I'd be thrilled.

>Visual concept is basically a young-teens magical savant boy with black hair, pale skin, light frame. Modernish clothes reflecting a very poor person trying to attend a wealthy formal-wear environment, so take your pick of half destroyed suit jacket, vest or out of fashion dress shirts. His magic looks runic (sigils and such visible), and is focused on shields, TK and reactive defenses he sets up.

>Character is constantly and persistently getting into fights out of his weight class, both physically and magically. If he's got a magic shield up, it would be cracked and broken.

I can't seem to find a good example (somehow) but a "getting back up" pose would be convey a lot of the character, I think. It's hard to google for it and get a useful result. If anyone happens to have an example of that kind of pose to use as reference, please post it!
>>
>>52546634
You are literally incapable of *not* fucking up.
>>
>>52546864
OR here. YAY! My patience is rewarded!
One tiiiny remark though. Could you mirror it? That tattoo is supposed to be on the right side of her neck.
Otherwise. Yeah! And remember. Two thin coats.
Curious to see what legion the mini is going to be.
>>
>>52548586
(Anon you can do that yourself, just flip it on the vertical axis in whatever image editor your phone/computer/tablet has)
>>
>>52548616
>>52548586
But then there'd be the issue of handedness.
Either way.
The drawfriend is already awesome for picking up the request.
>>
File: Silver alfie-1.jpg (308KB, 2113x2362px) Image search: [Google]
Silver alfie-1.jpg
308KB, 2113x2362px
I don't think OR still frecuents this threads, but I threw some grays to this old sketch, perhaps some of you could find some use for this girl anyway.
>>
File: request.png (2MB, 1400x955px) Image search: [Google]
request.png
2MB, 1400x955px
Requesting a 'peasant' wizard female.
>outfit like leftmost related
>hair and skin tone like top middle related, except hair is black
>shrugging with head tilt pose like bottom middle related
>resting bitchface like middlemost related
>left hand black and wisping shadow like bottom right related
>small black and white snek with viper-shaped head like top right related wrapped around right forearm
>>
File: Reference.jpg (465KB, 1500x750px) Image search: [Google]
Reference.jpg
465KB, 1500x750px
/r/ing a female techpriest. She wears a hooded sweater like the one at the bottom left and carries an Omnissian axe. Also, she has a metal plate over her forehead that obscures her lack of eyes; she has a set of optical mechadendrites to make up for this. Thanks
>>
>>52549454
I don't know what throwing some grays means, but that's pretty fucking rad either way.
I'm sure I'll find a use for this someday.
>>
File: CaptCC.jpg (222KB, 1620x911px) Image search: [Google]
CaptCC.jpg
222KB, 1620x911px
Requesting a beheaded revenant paladin.

He's a large bloke, a half-orc pre-undeath, who threw his lot in with the wrong banner and got beheaded for treason. Circumstance has brought him back as an oathbreaker paladin, sans head.

I'm kinda ripping hard on Artorias's aesthetic, but bulkier, with cleaner lines and plate that was once painted white and been dirtied by grave dirt. The biggest things are that he wields a longsword and shield and the place where his head once was is replaced by a billowing black smoke that sometimes leaks from his helmet, particularly when he's riled up. A cowl/cape like Artorias's to break up the full plate some would be really cool. If anyone were feeling particularly generous with details, it would be black emblazoned with a crimson circle bearing a white rose; the banner of his mistress's house.
>>
File: request.png (692KB, 1080x1776px) Image search: [Google]
request.png
692KB, 1080x1776px
Woman on the right wearing outfit on the left. She has tribal tattoos, necklace, bracelets, and anklets. She is barefoot on the shore
>>
Requesting a Dwarf who specializes in grappling.

His face should look like Hulk Hogans, but the rest can look like the Dwarf in the picture.
>>
File: gettin'.jpg (114KB, 734x872px) Image search: [Google]
gettin'.jpg
114KB, 734x872px
Requesting a female bard and her adventuring companion walking down a beaten path.

The female bard has a magical glowing flute that she's holding up, about to play it.

And her traveling companion would be a male half-elf wearing a western longcoat outfit like the one in the left. And he'd be holding a gun that looks like the one in the very bottom.

The fem bard would also be smiling at her male traveling buddy, while the said traveling companion would be looking at her and raising an eyebrow.
>>
>>52548586
Good question, which chapter should it be? Unless its ultrasmurfs, in which case her thought bubble would be "...is matt ward my spiritual liege?"
>>
>>52551459
Was thinking any loyalist legion except for Iron Hands or Ultramarines.

Again. Thanks for picking up on the request.
>>
>>52551588
Uh
>>
File: Tg.jpg (284KB, 880x1245px) Image search: [Google]
Tg.jpg
284KB, 880x1245px
>>52541277
>>52541382
thanks, i worked a bit more on it
>>
File: GemRaeComp.jpg (135KB, 690x722px) Image search: [Google]
GemRaeComp.jpg
135KB, 690x722px
Well, time to try again. Requesting a pic of my avian (The two on the bottom) wearing the hat of my friend's character (on the top) pouting and blushing.
>>
File: sigrun_WIP.jpg (109KB, 354x575px) Image search: [Google]
sigrun_WIP.jpg
109KB, 354x575px
>>52541128
Another little wip pic to keep you updated
>>
>>52552088
Damn, that's looking great!
>>
>>52542483
Bumping!
>>
>>52552088
Hot damn that's nice. Not OR
>>
File: Troxy.png (3MB, 1504x1908px) Image search: [Google]
Troxy.png
3MB, 1504x1908px
I'd like to request a Trox from behind. We don't have any art, official or fan, of a trox from the rear. Failing that, a Trox throwing a gobling at someone.
>>
>>52552088
I'm jealous
>>
>>52554574
Envious, Anon. Jealousy is when you fear something you own/have claim to is being taken from you.
>>
>>52554682
Every day is a school day
>>
>>52554682
Im pretty sure what you are describing is being suspicious or paranoid. And envious is pretty right in other anon's case.
>>
>>52554863
Suspicion and paranoia go hand-in-hand with jealousy, Anon.
>>
>>52554900
''Jealousy is an emotion, and the word typically refers to the thoughts and feelings of insecurity, fear, concern, and anxiety over an anticipated loss of status or something of great personal value''
Well damn, ive used the word wrong my entire life. I thought Jealousy was somewhat of an synonym to envous. My apologies anon>>52554682
>>
>>52554959
S'okay, mate, everyone does.
And I mean almost literally everyone. I have never not seen someone misuse it.
>>
File: 14030dfdcc143fa4b45a04fabd4c995f.jpg (112KB, 460x1291px) Image search: [Google]
14030dfdcc143fa4b45a04fabd4c995f.jpg
112KB, 460x1291px
>>52554682
>>
>>52551881
Looking good, man. I'm excited!
>>
>>52518988
>>52519005
Bump from last thread.
>>
>>52542738
We tried it a couple times.
It never caught on.
Who can say why not?
>>
>>52555535
It's more efficient.

I'm going to do it for the next thread.
>>
File: Hulkdworfan.png (676KB, 1009x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Hulkdworfan.png
676KB, 1009x1000px
>>52550992
>>
File: I got u fam.jpg (159KB, 788x774px) Image search: [Google]
I got u fam.jpg
159KB, 788x774px
>>52550589
This is how we're looking so far. Any suggestions?
>>
File: wip.jpg (63KB, 463x463px) Image search: [Google]
wip.jpg
63KB, 463x463px
>>52541542
Yo, worked a bit on it.
Sorry, too dead from work for quite a while but I'll probably finish it if you anchor again.
>>
File: 20170328_135445.jpg (557KB, 2172x3862px) Image search: [Google]
20170328_135445.jpg
557KB, 2172x3862px
>>52540830
Requesting this duo here (a wizard and his skeleton buddy).

The wizard could be talking out loud with an air of importance, gesturing wildly with his staff while the skeleton begrudgingly copies down the words onto an excessively long scroll of paper.
>>
>>52554959
Well damn. I learned something today.
>>
>>52557517
We both did
>>
>>52552088
Holy shit it's great
>>
File: 1490567051078.png (471KB, 724x960px) Image search: [Google]
1490567051078.png
471KB, 724x960px
requesting my character based off the reference image. i would like for her to be in a broken/ripped straight jacket, as well as having a few broken belts around her legs, tail, chest, and neck.
>>
File: tiefmonk.png (2MB, 2000x1158px) Image search: [Google]
tiefmonk.png
2MB, 2000x1158px
Requesting my tiefling monk.

She is an escaped slave who was raised in captivity since birth as a pit fighter. She uses a savage fighting style she developed after watching and mimicking the different feline beasts that fought in the pits.

She is athletic and toned with red skin, yellow eyes and messy shoulder length black hair. She has white markings/tattoos covering most of her body. Her hands have black claw like fingernails. She has a very savage bordering onto feral look too her from her years of nothing but fighting for survival.

Her clothing is tattered and frayed from years of battle and very rarely being given new clothing. She also still wears thick manacles on her wrists and ankles with 1-3 links of chain still attached.

Here is a few tiger style strikes for inspiration/reference: https://youtu.be/YOb1c5QVi9Q
But remember that her fighting style is not shaolin tiger style exactly, mostly her hand strikes, the rest is a very raw/angry martial style.
>>
>>52558415
You poor unfortunate soul.
>>
>>52558467
IN PAIN
IN NEED
>>
>>52558467
what?
>>
File: spider-lass75.jpg (313KB, 636x900px) Image search: [Google]
spider-lass75.jpg
313KB, 636x900px
>>52543142

Alright, here it is.

I tried to show the arm beter but I couldn´t get it into a good position.

Hope you enjoy.
>>
File: 2017-03-21.png (6MB, 1932x1980px) Image search: [Google]
2017-03-21.png
6MB, 1932x1980px
Requesting a simple map of an area to use for a few sessions of an RPG.

Attached is a Google Maps screenshot of an area of terrain. This is just to give you a sense of what it could look like and the map does not need to be an exact copy. Here are the key features-

>Gorge with river at the top of the map
>Glaciated mountain somewhat south of the gorge (indicated in image as Mt. Hood, in green area)
>Hilly terrain all over, though it does not need to be identical to the image
>No cities, farms, or other signs of habitation
>Dense forest covering everything, even more so than in the image

The bottom half of the attached image is the map I drew that we are using right now. As you can see almost anything would be an improvement over my chicken scratch. Thanks kindly!
>>
>>52558641
Anon that's really fuggin cool.
>>
>>52558641
I do i do! She looks fantastic, and even the ominous lighting on the scythe looks exquisite! The arm is no problem, i know its there and i can see its there, and that is all that is needed. This looks way better than anything i myelf had ever thought up, and really really thank you for doing this for me. I am beyond happy with this, and i wanna see more! do you have anyplace you post your work?
>>
>>52558515
They come flocking to this drawthread
crying ''fill this, drawfriend, please''
>>
>>52558672

Thanks man

>>52558734

I´m glad you like it and I do.

http://plainguyart.tumblr.com/
>>
>>52557151
You're a gent and a scholar! Many thanks!
>>
>>52541106
Mage bump.
>>
>>52541060
Bumping this
>>
File: C3I_Aleph_loli.png (1MB, 1359x1041px) Image search: [Google]
C3I_Aleph_loli.png
1MB, 1359x1041px
I'd like to request an Infinity character.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-04-05-09-49-27.png (2MB, 2179x1165px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-04-05-09-49-27.png
2MB, 2179x1165px
>>52540830
>>52540830 (OP)
Hello, drawthread. I'd like to request my deep gnome ranger. She was the daughter of a group of deep gnome traders that, due to her sense of adventure and wanderlust, ended up seperated from her family and on the wrong caravan bound for gods know where. Forced to make it on her own until she was taken in by a member of an explorer's guild, she now scours the unknown in search of excitement, going as far as to venture into new planes. (Or she'd like to one day when she knows how)

In the attached reference you'll see A is the body reference, B is the hairstyle (color, if applicable, would be coal black hair instead of white/silver) and face reference with eyecolor, including piercings but not expression. Image C is skin tone, if colors are done. Reference D is the human sized longsword she uses in both hands and the emblem is a replacement for the crosses on it. And last but not least E is the armor she wears, and once again if applicable, the green would be a dark and muted grey, green, or blue. Something earth toned. Not pictured is a shortbow and quiver she carries but that isn't required and is just a bit of extra detail or the artist is feeling especially generous. Thank you in advance if anyone picks this up.
Sorry for the use of lewd images but those are actually the best references I could find and decided to err on the side of accuracy.
>>
>>52559838
Goddammit.....Might do this after my current request piece, if I have time.
>>
>>52559892
Highly appreciated, mate.
>>
>>52541630
Bumping

I already regret that little sketch I made I'm cringing just looking at it
>>
>>52556906
This looks really great! Even your rough rendering in the breastplate gives it such nice form. Thank you so much for taking the time to do this.

If I were to request anything, it would just be the inclusion of a mantle roughly like the blue one in the reference or the red one pictured here. It's not super vital though since the broad strokes of the character are there, and that's the important part. Thanks again; I'm super stoked!
>>
>>52558641
Man, that is really good.
>>52558415
Hello, new fetish.
>>
>>52560401
I see that we have a fellow monster-girl enthusiast among us.
Welcome
>>
>>52544586
Bumping
>>
>>52542498
bumping my request.
>>
>>52560401
Her names Ada and there's a tumblr with more stuff of her and similar. Look up Hushabye valley.
>>
File: 1477043562008.png (176KB, 765x806px) Image search: [Google]
1477043562008.png
176KB, 765x806px
>>52555823
>I'm going to do it for the next thread.
You'll need a good anchor image, then.
>>
>>52560637
Nobody is going to use that.
>>
>>52560637
Why request delivieries?
Why not just requests, and the deliveries are delivered to the request so people get the notification?
>>
>>52560660
I literally will though.

>>52560637
Thanks m8
>>
>>52560637
Threads are working fine as is, stop pushing the anchor.
>>
>>52560691
You quote the anchor post with your halfway done request from a previous thread. Drawfags scroll through the Anchorpost looking for their requestfag then respond to them.

It makes it easier for drawfags to find their anchor as opposed to scrolling through the whole thread to find their request fag
>>
>>52560707
>REEE CHANGE REEEEE
>>
>>52560762
Yeah ok.
>>
>>52560744
Sure, that one i got, but would the same be the case for normal request that have not yet been taken? makes it easier for drawfolks to just check the anchor for interesting requests
>>
>>52560707
Seems to work pretty well for other boards. Also,
>/tg/ draw threads working fine
Suuuure.
>>
>>52560785
That's an interesting idea, actually. Good one, anon.

Anyone have photoshop skills enough to make a request anchor like this one?>>52560637
>>
>inb4 the next few threads are a clusterfuck because of one or two anons
>tfw at least it won't be a charlotte thing
>>
>>52560868
>Good one, anon.
t-thanks
>>
>>52560900
Consolidating new requests and pending ones into two anchor posts can really streamline the threads.

And like any system, it only works if people work with it, not against it.
>>
>>52560944
Getting /tg/ requestfags to work together holy fuck my sides
>>
>>52543680
bumping request
>>
File: helena1.jpg (48KB, 500x647px) Image search: [Google]
helena1.jpg
48KB, 500x647px
RE: Hey /tg/, so I've been playing a 5th Edition D&D campaign with some friends for a few months now. It is my first serious campaign, so I rolled a Half-Elf Cleric I uninspiringly named Helena. Things have been turning out pretty well for her so far and I would love to have someone make a representation of her.

Details: Helena is a 27 year old Half-Elf female Cleric. She has a background as a sailor and traveler. Given that she was a sailor, I thought it would be fun to flavor her as a ship's surgeon. Basically, she is a butcher and knows better how to amputate a limb and give sedatives then use healing spells. She is about 5'9" tall, has coarse shoulder length auburn hair and lilac eyes. Due to her time at sea she has adopted a tawny/olive skin shade which barely hides the scant amount of freckles on her nose and cheeks. She has a strong, square-ish jaw, but otherwise fine, feminine features. She's a confident and flippant character, she her brow is pretty relaxed, but determined.

I would be satisfied with just a drawing of her face, but if you're interested in doing a full body pic then she is pretty slender. She wears (currently, anyway) full plate armor, over which she wears a perpetually blood-stained white Cleric tunic. Leather or canvas pants where it can been seen under the armor, boots to match, etc. Since she is a butcher of a ship's surgeon I like the image that she carries around a belt from which hangs some sharp boning knives and a bone saw. Notably, though, she has a red cloak about her back that she wears as a symbol of her God.

I'd be very thankful for anyone who might like to take this request. Pic related is the closest thing I could find to her, if it is any help.
>>
>>52560868
We need a drawfriend to draw an Anchor-Wizard.
>>
>>52560991
Anchor-wizard? Dont be a bitch anon.
We can just have any character to be the anchor man or woman for /tg
I think we need something that captures the essense of /tg, something we all can recognize
I vote for anchorwoman Charlotte
>>
>>52561010
1. That'll never happen
2. Shame on you for even suggesting that we use Charlotte for something positive
3. Fuck you
>>
>>52561010
Kill yourself. I mean, I know that you're just baiting, but even still, you'd be doing reality a favor.
>>
File: 29919054039478.jpg (223KB, 899x590px) Image search: [Google]
29919054039478.jpg
223KB, 899x590px
>>52561010
Here.
>>
Requesting a Skeleton newspaperman (in battered hat with press pass) Shirtsleeves rolled back, pants somewhat rumpled, hard at work typing a story.
A cute 1950's pinup copygirl is sitting on his desk doing her nails.
(either wearing his suit jacket - or not. )
>>
>>52561010
Shouldn't it be a robot cowboy?
>>
>>52561113
An equally shit, forced drawthread meme? Why choose, just do them both. Throw in some elf vikings while you're at it.
>>
>>52561113
With cowboy boots?
>>
>>52561010
>>52561113
>>52561127
>tfw you haven't visited the drawthread in months but people still mention this stuff
Dammit, I thought the internet was faster than that.
>>
File: 1490770665135.jpg (216KB, 1310x1828px) Image search: [Google]
1490770665135.jpg
216KB, 1310x1828px
>>52561202
There was even new Charlotte art only about 3 threads ago.
>>
>>52561202
/tg never forgets
>>
>>52542691
Bump
>>
>>52561216
The one charlotte fag remaining never forgets.
>>
>>52561202
nope here we are over a year later, same shitposts, different threads.
>>
>>52561264
And as long as i'm around, neither do you.
>>
>>52561082
Using this

>>52560956
>>52561035
This attitude is LITERALLY the sole reason that things don't change and drawfags leave. Not some ephemeral social standard. Using two anchors will only work if people use them as intended.

Look at any other drawthread on any other board and you'll see that not only so they use anchors in this fashion, but the quality of the threads and the output of filled requests is 10x that of /tg/ drawthreads.

Just give it a try anons, you may just like it
>>
>>52561214
Is that hot blonde her girlfriend?
>>
>>52561286
It's not that i'm saying it wont work, i'm all for the idea in fact
I just think the collective force of autism here makes it difficult
>>
File: lesbeens.png (2MB, 1800x1834px) Image search: [Google]
lesbeens.png
2MB, 1800x1834px
>>52561319
no this is. the blonde in the pic you asked about is some other character.
>>
>>52561333
>Collective force of autism
I have some bad news for you, and I'm going to phrase it with a sense of humor but I want you to know that I am being partially genuine here.

Stop. Take a look around. At yourself. You are the source of autism.
>>
>>52561333
We shall overcome, brother.
>>
>>52561286
Using it for what?
>>
So, if we're anchoring requests, how will that work? And will ever they be dropped from the anchor? How will we if the know requester is still even waiting for it?
>>
>>52561410
Hate to break this for you, but the status of the requester is mostly irrelevant to drawthreads. Beggars and choosers, etc. If a drawfriend does something, they're not going to NOT post it.
>>
>>52561410
A thread usually dont last longer than a couple of days
A new thread is brought up when the old one dies
With a new thread comes a new anchor
If the requester is still is after getting his request filled, he links it to the anchor, so people can see he is still there
If he is not interested he will not anchor another request.
Its simple, really
>>
Change is good I'm making a new rule too you can re-request whatever you want as often as you want.

Embrace the change anons. If your idea is good enough and worth drawing this shouldn't bother you, right?
>>
>>52561454
Bumping this request for change
>>
>>52561454
Sure, as long as faggots don't abuse that rule and just bump their or another's request every minute until the thread sinks. Motherfuckers gotta learn patience.
>>
>>52561425
That doesn't bother me in any way. It just guarantees that a request *will* eventually be done, which I'm perfectly fine with.

If we're not dropping at all, then that's great!
>>
>>52561489
Wait, misunderstood how this was going to work. Please ignore me now.
>>
>>52561486
No there are no limits that's the rule don't be autistic.
>>
>>52561386
This >>52560637 will be used for pending requests with WIP art to anchor. You will quote this anchor, attach your art and wait for your drawfag to show progress. Drawfags can use this anchor as a catalog to find their request fag with ease.

This >>52561082 will be used for new, migrating, and unfilled requests anchor. You will quote this post and write out your request, migrate from the old thread, or repost an unfilled entirely as if it were new, attaching references if you have them. Drawfags can use this anchor to shop around for requests they might want to fill, or if they notice that a request is consistently on the unfilled anchor, give them a mercy delivery just to shut the drawfag up. I'm only using this pic because I can't find a better one.

Questions? Critique? Concerns? Suggestions for improvement?
>>
File: Sanguine Oasis.png (213KB, 600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Sanguine Oasis.png
213KB, 600x1000px
>>52544824
WIP
>>
>>52561510
Refer to here >>52561557
>>
>>52561557
>inb4 kill yourself
>>
>>52561557
Honestly, Charlotte?
>>
>>52561580
Hey my nigga, find me a better pic and it will get used.

It's infamous enough that oldfags will instantly recognize it, and memetic enough to draw in newfags
>>
>>52561557
The second anchor is redundant. The OP already works that way.
>>
oh this will definitely work I foresee no problems here.
>>
>>52561608
>Oldfags
>Charlotte
Jesus. Fuck yourself.
This post had both a mention of 4chan-board culture AND referenced events from less than a year ago as something "oldfags" would recognize.
>>
>>52561648
Well, hey. Fuck you too my guy
>>
>>52561648
Anon

Anon
Anon listen, listen

who actually gives a flying fuck? it doesn't matter. none of it does. just ignore it and let it go.
>>
>>52559856
Honestly, your underground Alfie copy will get more bites in /aco/.
>>
>>52561648
Just ignore the autist and let him go on about his stupid anchor system. Nobody will use it, and everything will continue as normal.
>>
>>52561557
No but seriously, art aside, the second anchor is totally redundant. The OP is already used exactly like that. You're over-complicating things.
>>
>>52561557
Two anchors are redundant.
Untaken requests will be posted regardless of anchor posting because you assume, very heavily I might add, that people actually read the OP/thread.
Using any kind of charlotte image is just inviting shitposting, though.
>>
>>52561648
*over a year ago
>>
>>52561620
>>52561725
>>52561729
Noted
>>
File: Mr-Bump.jpg (17KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Mr-Bump.jpg
17KB, 320x240px
>>52543671
bump
>>
>>52561710
My what now? And /aco/ is for lewd. I'm not asking for lewd art.
>>
>>52561840
just ignore it
>>
>>52561840
Come on, bud. Let's not play stupid here
>>
File: cyberpunk rocker.jpg (508KB, 1275x1650px) Image search: [Google]
cyberpunk rocker.jpg
508KB, 1275x1650px
posting some progress for this >>52524135

sorry it has taken me so long, im having some unexpected busy days now, i hope the OR isnt gone

this cyberpunk rocker girl kinda reminded me of Jem and the Holograms, heh, no offense, so i took a pose from that, i hope OR likes it
>>
>>52562446
Nope, still here. Thanks for the continued effort!
>>
>>52561352
other blonde is hotter
>>
Hey, requesting a character of mine

She's a lamia girl, a well muscled lami girl with light red hair hanging down to her back wildly and golden eyes and she's wearing rusted chain mail over her tattered tribal garments and is dual wielding greatswords. Her scales are dull red and she should have dull, dumb looking eyes and an idiots grin, with the word "Omin" carved into the blades of both her greatswords.

She's trying to be an adventurer, and has 9 intelligence and 6 wisdom. She is not a smart snek
>>
>>52562522
I like all of them_________ best.
>>
I was hoping to make a request. I am wondering if someone can convert a character of mine to a 5ed paladin. It's a more desert kind of setting, so trying to avoid plate look, maybe just chainmail under clothing like ref pic? On left arm a thicker unmoving gauntlet to act as a shield? Well thank you for your consideration..
>>
>>52561572
so excited
>>
>>52544176
Bomp.
>>
>>52551525
Apologies for the wait.
No time to work on this tonight, keep an eye on this/ the next thread, I'll have her done in a day or so.
>>
File: 125.png (2MB, 1907x800px) Image search: [Google]
125.png
2MB, 1907x800px
Requesting an edit of the meme on the left for MTG contexts. Either character would work or if you have one you prefer that's fine too.
>>
>>52552005
Bumping request
>>
>>52561608
>oldfags
>charlotte

Robot cowboy if you want a classic drawthread meme. It was making it's rounds before I arrived 6 years ago. Not a few months.
>>
>>52564168
Yeah, fair point. It was just so innocuous that I payed it no mind, really
>>
>>52564234
>>52564168
I've just realized that "Charlotte" isn't the same guy that spammed his waifu.

They just look similar. My mistake
>>
>>52564262
You mean waifufag? Guy that used the same face as a reference in tons of varying requests?
>>
Updated OP post

Previously:

>>>RULES<<<
Requesters:
>Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for. When making new requests, quote the OP post. When migrating requests quote the OP post and link to your post in the previous thread.
>If you have a WIP or pending request quote the Anchor Post, and attach the WIP so your Drawfag can find you.
>Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.
>Bump your request only after 24 hours has passed, you may bump once every 24 hours after the first.
>If you're unsatisfied with your completed request, please wait a 2-3 threads or so to re-request it.
>Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this
>Stay on topic

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>https://mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>https://www.dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>http://www.quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>https://archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>https://sites.google.com/site/ourwici/
>>
>>52564306
Yeah that guy. I just figured Charlotte was some permutation. Am I wrong? I've been gone for about a year and some change
>>
>>52564311
See >>52561454
>>
File: Charlotte.png (226KB, 768x640px) Image search: [Google]
Charlotte.png
226KB, 768x640px
>>52564327
Yeah Charlotte is a different monster. Tl;dr anon made a request for a character, got multiple deliveries, panic ensued, blah blah drama.
>>
i love the whole
>ignore charlotteposting and it will go away
because that's not how it works, and it never willl work. that's like trying to ignore Muslims and they blow shit up. ignore it all you want it will still be there and will always be a problem. you are a moron if you believe 1: anyone will ever STOP charlotteposting and 2: people will ever stop replying to charlottposting.
>>
>>52564262
no, it is. same dude. he made a handful of requests for the same character over the course of a few threads.
>>
>>52564365
you're right it's best to embrace charlotte as the drawthread waifu.

it sounds shitposty but if you take it and just have fun with it you might be surprised.

or stay mad forever, everyone gets their own choice.
>>
File: 20170405_223203.png (199KB, 705x473px) Image search: [Google]
20170405_223203.png
199KB, 705x473px
>>52564433
No anon, it's a completely different person from a few years before Charlotte. He used this face for new requests for months and months and months.
>>
>>52564365
Anon you're implying that it's not the charlotte-poster responding to himself just to generate ire. It's how trolls work, if you recall, especially once they find something that annoys people.
You remember the colorful horses, after all. They showcased that method perfectly.
>>
>>52564345
Ah. This post makes sense now >>52561648. That anon's still a faggot tho

>>52564433
They where just too similar in appearance. And she looks just like a delivery of his a few years back.

Seems like there's a lot less deliveries nowadays, too
>>
>>52564474
Jesus, I feel irritated just looking at that
>>
>>52564540
It's weird, right? Fuck I hated that guy.
>>
>>52557419
hold on a sec, I'll boot up paint and have a go at this one in between Tf2 matches.

As always, satisfaction not guaranteed.
>>
>>52564520
>Seems like there's a lot less deliveries nowadays, too
true, but the fanclub of shitposters never stops. or the one dude samefagging half the threads
>>
>>52564571
Passes were a mistake.
>>
>>52564345
>armor only on legs
It's like she's asking for people to aim at her vitals.
>>
>>52564746
The original version of that picture had even less on, I think the artist added the shirt as an afterthought.
>>
>>52542684
i'll resume on friday when i have my day off
just a note, someone else delivered in case you didn't notice
>>
File: fuuuuuuuuuck.png (46KB, 356x604px) Image search: [Google]
fuuuuuuuuuck.png
46KB, 356x604px
>>52542684
pic cause im retarded
>>
File: Swan.spreads.wings.arp.jpg (857KB, 1669x1192px) Image search: [Google]
Swan.spreads.wings.arp.jpg
857KB, 1669x1192px
>>52564828
My dick is fucking di-a-monds dude.

Not sound ungrateful, because I super am and this is fucking stellar work, but is that the final wingshape? I was thinking something more...angellic? Something like this shape. If it is, don't sweat it, this is is dope regardless
>>
>>52561710
Alfie is a halfling with huge tits tho, isn't she? OR's is a cute shortstack
>>
>>52564894
its not the final wingshape. i just drew it to give myself an idea of what i wanted but was planning to redraw it anyway. pic you posted will be saved for reference
>>
>>52561286
>This attitude is LITERALLY the sole reason that things don't change and drawfags leave.
>Look at any other drawthread on any other board and you'll see that not only so they use anchors in this fashion, but the quality of the threads and the output of filled requests is 10x that of /tg/ drawthreads.

[citation needed[
>>
>>52564944
Good fucking shit. You doing this on a tablet?
>>
>>52565072
nope
>>
I'm headed off to bed, but If this thread's still up come morning I'll post up the new thread with the new OP and the Anchor post
>>
>>52565089
Please tell me you're doing this on a computer at least
>>
>>52565097
You're so dumb lol
>>
>>52565110
laptop
>>
>>52563329
That's cool.
I'll be looking forward to the next WIP
>>
File: Bones.png (12KB, 938x704px) Image search: [Google]
Bones.png
12KB, 938x704px
>>52557419
>>52564559
This makes me think of the 'meet the director' comic valve put out.

"Wizard. We ran out of scroll FOUR HOURS ago."
"Oh, no worries man. I'll wait 'till you can grab more. I'm not done telling you how awesome I am yet."
>>
>>52565935
I've never gotten a pixel art delivery, this is hilarious. Thanks anon!
>>
File: Vorcha01.jpg (185KB, 925x1136px) Image search: [Google]
Vorcha01.jpg
185KB, 925x1136px
i would like to request my vorcha character dressed in hides and rags, carrying a nasty looking short sword on his belt.
>>
File: Sanguine Oasis.png (283KB, 600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Sanguine Oasis.png
283KB, 600x1000px
>>52562950
Updated WIP
>>
>>52566883
Oh thank goodness. I thought the weird protrusion thing between its legs was a giant mutant tentacle penis.
>>
>>52566904
Which thing? The hookah? Jesus, I hope no one's penis looks like that
>>
File: Horrifying Penis.png (221KB, 577x960px) Image search: [Google]
Horrifying Penis.png
221KB, 577x960px
>>52566911
No no, like this.

Like the tiger-thing has a giant, tentacle-tipped dong bleeding unknown juices.
>>
>>52566981
Oh. Oh god. That would be fucking terrifying. I didn't even see it that way
>>
File: 1482087846003.png (7KB, 526x82px) Image search: [Google]
1482087846003.png
7KB, 526x82px
>>52566992
Welcome to /tg/, I suppose.

Anyway, it's all good.
>>
>>52567043
To be honest, that penis-theory would actually fit in with how bizarre and sexual much of Indian myth was, so I guess it's not so horrifying
>>
File: Never Change tg.png (108KB, 1377x189px) Image search: [Google]
Never Change tg.png
108KB, 1377x189px
>>52567055
Well, I'm sure /aco/ or /d/ would appreciate an "alternate version", if you're so inclined.

Not sure if the original requester would, but who cares.
>>
>>52567102
If it was requested in /aco/ I might just mosey my way over to do it, but only after I'm finished with it fully
>>
File: WF.jpg (1MB, 4992x2280px) Image search: [Google]
WF.jpg
1MB, 4992x2280px
>>52564547
>>52564540
>>
>>52546132
Bump
>>
>>52567461
It DOES look a lot like Charlotte though. Makes you wonder.
>>
>>52567461
This is pissing me off prefusely, and i have no idea why
>>
>>52550777
Bump
>>
>>52546313
Bumparoonie.
>>
>>52555965
Yesh! That looks good, quick and nimble!
>>
File: 1490301341457.png (232KB, 600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1490301341457.png
232KB, 600x1000px
Keep the party going
>>
File: VikaRequest.jpg (118KB, 1136x639px) Image search: [Google]
VikaRequest.jpg
118KB, 1136x639px
I'd like to request some character art of my performance duelist. She looks aloof like Rosamund Pike here, but with lighter hair and a bit more stage makeup. I'm after something of her during practice, standing at attention in some fashion with her rapier. She'd have on her fencing gear, but with the helmet off and under one arm and the jacket maybe draped on her shoulders. She should still have that long glove on. The glove is pretty hot. Thanks!
>>
>>52567505
I think it's a coincidence. "Short black hair with sword" is a fairly generic look.
>>
New thread: >>52569167

And remember, half-filled requests quote the anchor post, new posts quote the op amd migrating requests quote the op AND link to their request in the original thread
>>
>>52542521
bump
Thread posts: 313
Thread images: 103

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.