[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need feedback on homebrew

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: cuban pete.jpg (96KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
cuban pete.jpg
96KB, 450x600px
Howdy, /tg/. For yeas now, I've been working on a homebrewed game, and my big dream is to someday make it into a vidya someday. So now, I thought I would take what I have here, and try to get some feedback. I've created a huge amount of content for this, so I'd love to share it with you all. Topics are as follows:
>Setting
>Races
>Classes
>Gods
>Points of Interest

Ask away! I really need the feedback. Pic unrelated.
>>
>>52501768
What kind of races do you have?
How big are their dicks?
>>
One sentence to describe the setting?
>>
>>52501832
Similar to old-timey action pulps, a mix of fantasy and sci-fi.

>>52501806
there are a total of 80 different races, and some of them probably have enormous wangs as you requested. If you want, I can post them here.
>>
>>52501865
>If you want, I can post them here
I mean the races, not the wangs
>>
>>52501865
Please do. I want a descriptive list.

>>52502056
Oh... No worries, shoot.
>>
>>52502072
Ok. Here's the google doc I have set up. A bit of context:
It lists all the races, their stats, and a brief description. The stats are as follows:
-Elements: there are a total of 20 magical elements in the setting, and different races can use different amounts, are innately skilled at some, and cannot use others
-Magic: the races' magical prowess, and how much magical power they can expend before needing to refresh
-Stamina: how long the race can go without resting, how much endurance they have
-Health: how hard they are to take down in terms of how many hits they can take
-Intellect: how smart they are, helps with solving puzzles and landing crits
-Strength: how much physical damage they can deal out
-Defense: how resistant they are to all forms of damage
-Speed: how fast they move and attack, as well as agility
-Appeal: how friendly they are, as well as how well-received their race is

all stats are ranked 1-10, and each races' stats add up to the same amount. Genders are also listed, and if "None" is an option, that means that either the race has no gender, or they can be designed to appear similar to either gender, or not. If you have any questions, let me know.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EQhJVGgNOTepqObU2F7qRyQMfQQ4JxZn3z-xFuYg_N4/edit?usp=sharing
>>
>>52502236
Forgot to mention, some races are related. This just means they'll be listed with parts of the races' name being the same (for example, clockwork golems and emeth golems).

Also you have no idea how many precautions I have had to take to prevent furry/weeb/other gross stuff in the races. The animalistic ones have been designed to be as non-sexualized as virtually possible. Less anthropomorphic, more just a dog crammed into a suit of armor or some shit. Same with the kitsunes, they just appear as like those weird old japanese ink drawings, not some anime waifu bullshit.
>>
>>52502293
bump thread dont you 404 on me i need the feedback
>>
File: reaction image 9.gif (2MB, 278x166px) Image search: [Google]
reaction image 9.gif
2MB, 278x166px
thred is ded
>>
File: intresthasbeenaquired.png (51KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
intresthasbeenaquired.png
51KB, 500x500px
>>52502236
>Some Tolkienian races
>Tasteful use of "furry races"
>Cyborgs and Planet of the Apes shit

Color me interested, not just a rehash of every other fantasy world or somthing so weird no one would ever be interested.

Give me a basic rundown of your world's lore, OP. I am into worldbuilding myself and doing somthing similar to you, you are my comrade in world-buildery.

Also feel free to tell me anything else, I like the races so far.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.