[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you ever try to incorporate some kind of meme in your sessions?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: Meme.jpg (21KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Meme.jpg
21KB, 480x360px
Do you ever try to incorporate some kind of meme in your sessions?
>>
I don't need to use pop culture to make my players laugh.
>>
>>52495778
My most recent DM had our innkeeper (after we all meet at the inn) wish us luck and "follow us on, uh, the Twitter" and sight gagged with a blue plush bird he pulled out behind his back.

Shockingly enough he was able to ad hoc a rationale for both the existence and the 140-character limit in about a half hour's time. And we just decided to roll with it.
>>
>>52495815
>I don't need to use pop culture to make my players laugh.

This.
>>
>>52495778
Its usually the memes that come at us Senpai
>>
>>52495778
Yes, but only /sp/ memes
>>
My Homebrew party got duped into killing civilian contractors and allied soldiers, and one of the space-japs consoled one of the pics with the reasoning that they were just following orders and doing what was right. So, now everyone in the party has this meme in their heads that the space japs love killing civilian, and bring it up and time they're mentioned.
>>
>>52500832
I'm pretty sure that falls more under "Stereotype" as opposed to "meme".
>>
>>52495778
I accidentally said "he dindu nuffin" last session
>>
We had a guy that shouted reddit rage memes every time he got a killing blow
>>
>>52500899
rip anon
>>
>>52500866
Stereotypes are memes you nitwit
>>
During some downtime, my character snuck into the kitchen to make his favourite meal, a guilty pleasure: spaghetti with crushed doritos.

Now everyone says that he "lov the cronch".

Another character tends to be the butt of various innuendo-type jokes, as well.
>>
>>52503970
>reddit
I love how we all pretend 4chan didn't invent rage comics. In another 5 years we'll probably start calling Pepe "reddit frog"
>>
>>52506443

4chan invented it, leddit took it, killed it, and then beat its corpse to oblivion.
>>
>>52505072

they're memes but they aren't image macros which is clearly what OP was referring to
>>
>>52495778
The only meme I force is that Player X is team mom. He hasn't realized we're forcing it in every game he's in.
>>
>>52495778
One time a black guy shot and stole all of the the possessions of one character when they were outside and the QM rolled a one for an event.
>>
>>52495778
sometimes.
>>
My party once made friends with an ogre (with some spectacular bullshit and copious amounts of alcohol), so for a valentines day sesh I decided they'd go out and find him a wife. Now they won't stop calling him shrek.
>>
>>52495815
Someone get Anthony Burch to read this.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.