[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the most cozy/slice-of-life campaign you have ever had?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 93489348354.jpg (481KB, 756x756px) Image search: [Google]
93489348354.jpg
481KB, 756x756px
What is the most cozy/slice-of-life campaign you have ever had?
>>
I tried a fantasy SOL game
couldn't bear it coz it was literal /tg/ meme
freeform, 80% dead coz nobody writes in it, omnipotent mary sues, no "culture"
>>
Never did a whole campaign, but our party had to stop and rest in an island nation and wait for a gala at the royal palace to gather intel on a cult that had cropped up in the archipelago.

It played out like the Tales of Ba Sing Sae, with every character getting their day in the sun. The Monk spent time practicing her moves outside and stared a Tai Chi class by mistake. The Master of disguise updated her personas and righted various small wrongs she say around the city. The War Mage Got drunk and started brawls until she blew up a pub by accident. finally my mystic theruge, who is a minor noble, visited various boutiques, got approriate outfits for everyone for the gala, and flirted mercilessly with every lady of good birth he came across.
>>
File: rage nigger.gif (2MB, 528x292px) Image search: [Google]
rage nigger.gif
2MB, 528x292px
>>52493483
Dat damn rogue
>stealing from your own party members
>people actually encouraging you to do this
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>52493483
>>52494420
>Kill the "LOL SO RANDUMB xD" fighter
>Slap the rogue in the face
>Fuck the cleric
>Befriend the mage
>Pet the bunny
This is the best course of action. You cannot prove me wrong.
>>
>>52494420
Maybe he's just reverse pickpocketing the mage.
>>
>>52494604
How is the fighter lolrandumb? Far as I remember she's just a bit fighty.
>>
>>52494672
I don't know, I think it's that retarded haircut. It reminds me too much of the cancerous Harley Quinn from the Suicide Squad.
>>
>>52494604
But what about the bar wench?
>>
>>52494604
The bunny is actuallythe druid
>>
>>52495927
The bunny is actually the BBEG
>>
>>52493483
Why is the rogue tipping the wizzard while the wizzard tip the barmaid?
>>
>>52496906
Is he trying to make the wizzard think he have a bag of spawning gold?
>>
>>52494723
> kill the fighter because you don't like her hair style
> but not the rogue who is stealing from other members of the party because that's clearly not as bad as having two ponytails
>>
>>52494604
>Pet the bunny

_ _____ ____ ____ _____!
>>
>>52493483
Played a PF campaign a couple of years ago where the premise was all the PCs were part of a halfling caravan. Traveling from town to town... family atmosphere... comfy one-shot adventures... it was very different from anything I've played before or since.

The DM that ran that campaign had burned out running another group (who were a bunch of railroading murderhobos, from what I could gather), and wanted to do something more lighthearted. The campaign only lasted about 8 sessions, but it was focused more on meeting interesting personalities on the road.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.