[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Character sheet apps

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 2016-09-18 22.04.44.jpg (4MB, 4160x3120px) Image search: [Google]
2016-09-18 22.04.44.jpg
4MB, 4160x3120px
Hey /tg/. My group and I started our first DnD game (well, for everyone except the DM), and we find character sheets really cumbersome. I was wondering if there was an app we could use for that, for android phones preferrably. I got the one called Fifth Edition Character Sheet from the google store, but you cannot level your characters except by buying the premium version. All other apps are either more cumbersome than filling out a physical sheet, or they lack certain things like (sub)races, backgrounds and so on. Does anyone know where I could get the full version of the app I mentioned for free or maybe a similar one?

Pic unrelated, it's my catto doing a sleep.
>>
>>52487878
If you are too lazy writing all down, don't bother to begin with.
>>
>>52487878
This spreadsheet might help, but its kinda hard for houseruling
>>
>>52487878
there's a PDF form fillable charsheet in /5eg/ mega
>>
>>52488219
It's not about laziness. It's about it being ugly as shit erasing and rewriting stuff all the time, some windows being impractically huge and others impractically small for what they're meant to do, and the very fact that if you meet somewhere where you might go with a bike or by bus, it's easier to take a damn handheld device than 3+ pieces of A4 format paper.

There's always gonna be a dumb purist like you, and luckily for you, so are WotC, which is why there's no official apps. But it's pointless to use shitty character sheets when you could have a crisp clean app.
>>
>>52493564
There isn't an app. Use the .PDF from the 5eg mega, it's as close as you'll get, or alternatively use a fucking notebook for resource managing and keeping track of shit and only erase or change something on your character sheet when you level up, you whiny bitch.

I'm not the guy you responded to btw.
>>
>>52493740
Why are you so angry, man? You could've said all the same without calling names
>>
>>52493849
Your posts make you sound like a whiny bitch, so I called you one, that was the only insult in my post.

As for why I insulted you, Where the fuck do you think you are?
>>
>>52487878
Buy the premium version it's like $2 you broke fuck
>>
>>52494159
They are playing in real life, you moron, not on fucking roll20.
>>
>>52494196
Where did I suggest roll 20? He asked specifically about a phone app that he has a free version of but won't pay the $2 to get the features he is asking for in the OP.

Read the entirety of the posts before replying.
>>
>>52494196
You're the moron anon, reread the OP.
>>
>>52487878
That's a very cute cat.
>>
>>52494260
>>52494253
Yeah, I just did, I thought he was looking for an app, not that he'd found one, and was just too cheap to pay for it that makes him even more of a whiny cunt than I thought.
>>
>>52493880
That wasn't me (the OP) you responded too by the way, you can be fucking sure I wouldn't try to reason with a raging autist. Go singe your sheets so they give you that olde timey feel, you damn cunt.
>>
>>52494276
>>52494253
>>52494159

It would be real easy and I don't mind, but in my country, only one teleservice company offers the option to pay through the bill, rather than credit card. And I don't want to shoehorn three poor students to use their credit card for something like that (I think two don't even have one that allows online payment), especially since I read that this app has been cancelled from the store once before with no refunds.
>>
>>52494398
Sure, you're still a whiny cunt OP, and a raging faggot, I'm only 25 and relatively new to D&D as well, if you can't fucking use paper like anyone who is both sane and playing with people face to face would, you shouldn't be here.
>>52494422
Print out Character sheets and tell them to get a spare notebook, for track resources and shit.
>>
>>52493880
Insults won't fix OP being "whiny" or whatever
>>
File: IMG_20170315_141921.jpg (3MB, 3120x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170315_141921.jpg
3MB, 3120x4160px
>>52494267
Have another pic anon.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.