[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your character has been blessed by the gods! They are now the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: aphrodite_by_jjlovely-d5l2thj.jpg (465KB, 640x1000px) Image search: [Google]
aphrodite_by_jjlovely-d5l2thj.jpg
465KB, 640x1000px
Your character has been blessed by the gods! They are now the chosen emissary of Aphrodite, goddess of love. They now have the powers of becoming a demigod version of the goddess and use a limited form of her portfolio during that period.

Downside is they also gain her appearance during these periods.

How does your character react to this blessing? You probably need to state who they are for context.
>>
>>52461576
She is way too clothed to be Aphrodite, I won't get tricked that easily!
>>
>>52461576
Alright my only real question here is:
How does the period work. Because I can deal with becoming and overpowered naked lady but I don't want to have coochie bleedings.
>>
>>52461681

Why would gods have periods? That's a biological thing
>>
>>52461576
>Downside
>As if there are no female characters ever

The real question is why would my character need her portfolio.
>>
>blah blah blah SEX POWERS LOL

Come on /tg/ grow up.
>>
>>52461698
Yes, until you discover godmenstruation means you flood a small river with blood from your cunny.
>>
lesbian sex would be pretty awesome I guess
>>
File: 1467234380662.png (117KB, 238x351px) Image search: [Google]
1467234380662.png
117KB, 238x351px
>DUDE SEX POWERS LMAO
>So what if like this one dude gets castrated but his testicles turn into a hot chick but in a totally not gay manner?
>And then she like, totally cucks her husband with this wargod guy with a massive cock?
>And the cock then becomes like, the god of roosters or some shit?
>xDDD A white bull! Prep the bull lmao!
Come on Greece grow up.
>>
>>52462091
>>52462091

>queen gets a hyper-realistic cow costume so she can get it on with a bull

what did Daedalus mean by this
>>
>>52462179

It means that she had to lie back and think of Crete.
>>
>>52462091

>your testicles will never turn into your daughteru

;_;
>>
File: Shirow.jpg (188KB, 736x1061px) Image search: [Google]
Shirow.jpg
188KB, 736x1061px
>>52461792

TITTIES AND COCKS
>>
>>52463174

goddammit shirow
>>
>>52461576

so I become less attractive? hmmm...
>>
>>52461576
Fuck that, I'd rather be the emissary for her husbando, Hephaestus, and gain access to his sweet smithing skills.
>>
File: 1488075576977.jpg (356KB, 648x883px) Image search: [Google]
1488075576977.jpg
356KB, 648x883px
>Clingy yet entirely unsociable, waifish, constantly exhausted looking shaman who can hear dead people and can't choose not to; except by keeping close to the living that scare them away (such as now, the party)
She might not mind the facelift, but the question remains whether Aphrodite's powers include not being very bad at social interaction and mildly unsettling. She has practically negative experience with this sort of thing. The question also remains whether her spirit powers remain; especially the one she's actually friends with.
>>
>>52461576
Well my character recently got turned down by the girl they love so if they got magical love powers they'd have a hell of a time resisting the temptation to use them to make her fall in love with them.
>>
>>52461576
>Oh, god, not again.
>Why do I have to be blonde? Blonde hair doesn't match with my clothes.
>Can I still play my harp, or does my finger now bleed when I pluck the strings?
>fml
>Sigh, guess it's time for another quest to undo this fuckery
I play a female bard, and someting like that already happened.
>>
>>52467832
>Bleeding fingers
>From playing the harp.

Aggrevation at worst for begginers. Finger pain from strong instruments is from holding chords which a harpist doesn't have to do. Besides, God hands.
>>
>>52469047
>Who is Joanna Newsom
>What is intracorneal hemorrhage
>What is nail dystrophies

Granted, it is easier to happen with nyllon strings than gut strings, but still possible.
Also, I assumed by appearance you also gain dat silk hands.

And even gods bleed, anon.
>>
>>52461698
Aphrodite has had many children, so she has a cycle of some sort.
>>
File: Zenith.png (232KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Zenith.png
232KB, 500x500px
>>52461576
Well this whole thing is a little awkward.
>>
>>52470083
Elaborate for those of us who don't quite get it; are you more or less Aphrodite, one of her rivals, or something?
>>
>>52470236
Game is called exalted, characters are given power by the top gods of the setting for being cool dudes. That's a solar, chosen by unconquered sun, kinda like zeus but less of a dick.
>>
>>52461576
My most played, still active character is a Lich.

He wouldn't give a shit about becoming an OP naked lady. Hell, if it let's him enjoy mortal pleasures again he'd probably be thrilled.

The powers would be abused for mind fucking other people. Having sex with a beautiful woman? BAM! She's a spooky skeleton.
>>
>>52470083

Exalted's equivalent of Aphrodite is venus, one of the Incarnae. Access to her charmset is nothing to laugh at.

Of course, if you were a chosen of Serenity instead of a Zenith, you'd already be working for Venus.
>>
File: Twilight.png (41KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
Twilight.png
41KB, 200x200px
>>52461576
>>52470083
Not like the other castes are better off either.
>>
I'd go around playing evil cupid.

Make some lord's daughter fall madly in love with someone else days before her wedding (Possibly a commoner, for added fun).

Helen of troy 2.0.

Create intricate love-dodecahedrons in the king's court, watch as it shatters into principalities.
>>
>>52461792
Aphrodite is the goddess of getting pounded tho, unlike Freyja, who is the goddess of killing stuff and then getting pounded
>>
>>52467629
>hephaestus will never forge the key to your heart
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.