[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Combat Maids

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: Battlefield Cleaning Service.jpg (531KB, 1360x728px) Image search: [Google]
Battlefield Cleaning Service.jpg
531KB, 1360x728px
what's a good game/system for traditional combat maids? i'm looking for one where you can play a rogue trader-esque scenario(ex. the young master belongs to a family of arms dealers and all of his bodyguard maids are ex-military, etc.)
>>
Maid RPG.

Beyond that? Literally anything with a combat system you enjoy and mechanics that reward teamwork.
>>
>>52457639
>tradtional combat maids
>traditional

Wait wait, what's an irregular combat maid?
>>
>>52457658
well, i'm aware of Maid RPG, but i feel like it's more about crazy/comfy shenanigans that happens in the mansion, even though you technically can have an ex-military maid in there.

>>52457687
that's how i call them because maids as of now in anime media tend to be magical, i.e using magic instead of traditional firearms
>>
>>52457639
>a rogue trader-esque scenario
So... just play Rogue Trader, with the group's Rogue Trader being an eccentric NPC that requires his underlings to dress as maids (even the men), and gives them refractor fields so they can go into combat in frilly maid uniforms without worry.
>>
File: bueno.png (399KB, 553x691px) Image search: [Google]
bueno.png
399KB, 553x691px
>>52457740
>an eccentric NPC that requires his underlings to dress as maids (even the men), and gives them refractor fields so they can go into combat in frilly maid uniforms without worry.

really? this is possible lore-wise?
i guess i'll stick to rogue trader then, my bad
>>
>>52457786
Rogue Traders are some of the weirdest and most eccentric people who can legally live in the Imperium.

Hell, technically you could run Dark Heresy and have it be a game where the Acolytes are the Inquisitors' literal combat maids, and their adventures in ensuring the Inquisitors ship's safe voyage from system to system dealing with rust, mold and the occasional mutiny and daemonic intrusion.
>>
File: 1490448337156.jpg (246KB, 703x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1490448337156.jpg
246KB, 703x1200px
>>52457786
Oh yeah. Also, Mesh armor can look like pretty much anything if it's good enough quality, so you can have Combat Maids with a respectable 4 AP on all locations. Admittedly, your Maids will want to use stealth more than full frontal assaults against heavy enemies, but if you've got force fields too you should be fine. Plus low armor will encourage them to hug cover and play tacti-cool.
>>
>>52457639
Second season never. ;.;
>>
>>52457897
Oh, and don't forget about digi-weapons, shock gloves and internal weapons implanted into cybernetic arms so that even when in situations where weapons aren't allowed, they can still be deadly combatants without arousing suspicion.
>>
File: Minimaid is not for lewds.gif (2MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
Minimaid is not for lewds.gif
2MB, 320x180px
>>52457639
Maid RPG
>>
>>52457639
>>52457786
OP, you know that if you actually go with the Maidhammer 40,000 Rogue Trader game, you're going to have to give us story times, right?
>>
File: black lagoon roberta.png (788KB, 823x1175px) Image search: [Google]
black lagoon roberta.png
788KB, 823x1175px
>>52458180
yeah, sure thing
>>52457874
>>52457897

thanks for the tip anons
>>
>>52457687
Irregulars don't stand in formation or don't wear uniform. Rather than being full time meidos, they're part timers.
>>
File: Overlord - Pleiades.jpg (1MB, 2769x1513px) Image search: [Google]
Overlord - Pleiades.jpg
1MB, 2769x1513px
Combat maids?
>>
Maid RPG with Strike! combat system
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.