[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would you run a game based on Lord of the Flies?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

How would you run a game based on Lord of the Flies?
>>
>>52456632
Fat kid dies first.
>>
>>52456632
I would run a normal game without the part where I encourage the players not to murder each other for the slightest gain
>>
>>52456632
Shadowrun?
>>
>>52456689
l'll be using Dread for a simple yet engaging game.
>>
Call of cthulhu 6th edition, massive penelaties to education and skills because of age, try to survive without sanity damage and going insane and killing eachother.
>>
is there a hunger games system?
>>
I would write a system where players are encouraged to fuck each other over for no benefit or reason, to keep with the pretentious theme of man being inherently evil.

Then, shit out my edgy creation all over the place and make it required tabletop game playing for children of all ages, because subjecting people to my violent fantasies is more important then creating a game/book with any kind of actual moral message or of any kind of enjoyment.
>>
>>52457604

You sound upset.
>>
>>52456632
That one kid that Satan might have been talking to was too good for this world.
>>
>>52457604
wew lad

The overall message of the book was that (most) people only act civilized because there's a higher authority enforcing the law. Extrapolate this out to a societal level and you see why war and strife is endemic to human existence - the people in charge have no one to answer to but each other.
>>
File: 1410309519549.jpg (164KB, 519x705px) Image search: [Google]
1410309519549.jpg
164KB, 519x705px
>>52456632
>How would you run a game based on Lord of the Flies?

Just let one of the autists play a CN Rogue and the game essentially becomes Lord of the Flies by itself.

Pic unrelated...maybe
>>
>>52456663
I thought the Jesus kid died first...
>>
>>52456632

KILL THE PIG! CUT HIS THROAT! KILL THE PIG! BASH HIM IN!
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.