[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone wanna play Warhammer 40k Space Marine on xbox 360?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1489157608516.png (2MB, 998x714px) Image search: [Google]
1489157608516.png
2MB, 998x714px
Anyone wanna play Warhammer 40k Space Marine on xbox 360?
>>
>>52453366
I thought all the servers kill.
>>
Are the servers still up?
>>
>>52453524
>>52453559
I have no clue lets find out
>>
Are they up? It was so much fun while it lasted
>>
That was a neat little game. It had the look, but not the feel, I think, of 40K. It needed to be a little more gratuitous with the violence. I also wish it wasn't Orks as the enemy, but Tyranids just for the variance you can get with them, THEN Chaos because Chaos is fun. But despite a few shortcomings, probably one of the better 40K games out there. I know Deathwing came out recently, or there was a beta or something, haven't heard a thing of it since, which isn't promising, since it should be fucking great.
>>
>>52457331
Deathwing was pretty meh, it was like left 4 dead but worse. The weapons didn't quite feel right especially the assault cannon. The best thing was exploring the ship.
Space Marine was good. Chapter master that Duke made was awesome for large scale. BFG is pretty good.
>>
> tfw there will never be a Space Marine 2
> even though we had that fucking cliffhanger
> instead we get Dawn of War 3 with front-flipping Terminators
feelsbad
>>
>>52457445
It sounded like it was going to be an awesome trilogy
>>
>>52457492
I know. I'm so mad it never continued. Would Space Marine 2 have Titus start his path as a Librarian? Would we get psychic powers? Would he be a Null? Run alongside the Grey Knights for a few missions? Get to play in Terminator armour? Shoot Leandros in his smug little face?
>>
>>52457527
Nah they said he was going to go rogue a bit and defend his chapter. Then he would join deathwatch
>>
>>52457577
As long as he hijacks a suit of Terminator armour or gets in a Centurion Warsuit just to fuck around, I'd be happy.
>>
File: 1436876628420.jpg (252KB, 759x815px) Image search: [Google]
1436876628420.jpg
252KB, 759x815px
Warhammer 40k Space Marine un-ironically got me into 40k tabletop. So much was just so right with that game. Shame eternal crusade is hot garbage, all they had to do was carbon copy a game that came out in 2011.
>>
>>52457647
Dawn of war got me into 40k. I used to only play fantasy before that
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.