[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1414: Suckit Elves Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 425
Thread images: 103

File: 1490743601309.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
1490743601309.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>52419816
>>
asking >>52429620 again because there was just one answer.

is there a good way to make yourself non-contagious as a werewolf?
>>
File: elves are not lewd.png (33KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
elves are not lewd.png
33KB, 500x300px
>>52430446
Never!
>>
So can someone help me with the Fallen London Jump? I find the whole thing more than a little confusing...
>>
>>52430446
We need a moana jump. For reasons. Mainly I want a fishhook of the gods.
>>
Do bananas exist in your current jump?
>>
>>52430467
Well I suppose you could use an enchanted item of some sort. Yes that is always my answer to everything. Make an enchanted earring or necklace that keeps your viral curse all to yourself.
>>
>>52430495
Yes, surprisingly dragons love bananas, like lovelove them in dxd.
>>
File: Machinedramon_b.jpg (49KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
Machinedramon_b.jpg
49KB, 320x320px
Well, here's my Digimon Tamers build, a little belated.

Digimon Partner [Free] It's custom digimon time.
>perks:
Digital Progenitor [600] Oh fuck yes. Does this also give them a 'Digital World' of some sort? Kinda need to find a way to get them out...
Building Bridges [100] Can't we all just get along?
Dangerous Eyes [Free] Apparently not.
Empathic Connection [Free] At least we can.
Last Straw [200] You wouldn't like me when I'm angry though.
Bio-Merge [300] Much more harmonious this way.
Audible Edge [100] Sometimes it pays to be scary though.
Digital Field [200] Any advantage is welcome, after all.
>companions:
Tamer Partner [Free] But the best advantage here is, of course, teamwork.
>items:
Scaling Belt & Jeans [Free] Hulk pants are useful, yes.
Sentimental Gift [300] Bouncy ball to ballistic orb controlled by my will? Cool.
>drawbacks
Icy Pride [+100]
Innocence [+200]
Awoken Fury [+200] Okay. Anger management issues. That's not too ba- Last Straw. Fuck.
Sovereign Wrath [+300]

>Tamer Partner
Building Bridges [Free] Seems good.
Empathic Connection [Free] M'kay.
Bio-Merge [300] Join up. We'll be a Mega now.
Digivice/D-Ark [Free] Gotta have this...
False Blue Card [300] Aaand this.

Sooo... I'm not exactly the easiest to get along with for the decade, considering these drawbacks. But I'm sure it'll be fiiine.

In any case, I don't actually know what I'm doing here (really only watched Digimon Adventures), but I had fun designing a Digimon line of my own. Took a bit longer than I thought it would to get everything sorted, and I'm missing a 6th move for my Rookie form though.

Still not sure what to do with that slot...?

Nevertheless, custom Digimon line here: https://pastebin.com/3ZXxrymW

Two other questions though, do the Moves look alright-ish?

And what happens with the Sentimental Gift in non-Digimon forms?

Anyway, thanks for the jump (and help two days ago), NuBee.
>>
jumps with elf waifus?
>>
>>52430550
>But I'm sure it'll be fiiine
It will not all be fine.
>>
>>52430480
What's confusing you? I'm more knowledgeable about Sunless Seas than Fallen London, but I'll try to help if I can.

>>52430483
Then make it. I believe in you FishhookAnon.

>>52430495
Yes, they exist. Not that I've seen one yet. It's awfully hard to find bananas at the bottom of the ocean.
>>
>>52430574
Depends what kind you want. Im pretty sure one of the dragon ages can get you elf slaves pretty cheap.
>>
113. Fire Emblem
Path: Neutral, Location: Mount Garou
Perks: Demoiselle, Brushable, Resonating Rhythm, Lucky, Inspiring Song, Voice of Peace, Not So Different
Items: Heirloom Necklace, 4th Verse
Drawbacks: Poached

>EBONY AND IVORY LIVE TOGETHER IN PERFECT HARMONY SIDE BY SIDE ON MY PIANO KEYBOARD OH LORD WHY DON'T WE~
>AWOOOOOOOO!

I was raised by wolves and have apparently spent my young life making hell for the people that come to steal their skin, because now they want me dead. Can't I just not let my family be skinned in peace? They taught me really cool wolf hair care techniques and also love my dog. Loving my dog is the best way to get me to love you.

I'm not sure why these nations are fighting, and frankly I don't really care. Stop it. STOP. I WILL BEAT DOWN ANYONE WHO GETS IN MY WAY WITH MY PIANO. I AM CARRYING THIS THING ON MY BACK AS WE GATHER AN ARMY FROM ACROSS THE CONTINENT DO YOU THINK I AM TO BE FUCKED WITH! My origin is kind of hot-blooded and impossible to repress. Not really a problem, but violent hippies kind of annoy me.

>>52430467
Depends on the source of the lycanthropy. Curses can be blocked with the right enchanted items or broken with the right spells. For diseases, just use a condom.
>>
>>52430582
>It will not all be fine.
Well. Time to panic then.
>>
Can you pod someone and then later import them as a companion? Since in some jumps there is now way to obtain them otherwise.
>>
>>52430642
That is a pretty justified reaction. Be sure to leave shinjuku before the angels show up!
>>
>>52430446
There's no setting with non-shit elves.
>>
Daily reminder that the digimon all get corrupted and erased. Every time.
>>
>>52430671
Some people use that method, but the standard ruling used to be that you can import pod-people and they'd always count as pod-people. Not sure what it is nowadays.

>>52430690
Look at this n'wah. Look at him and laugh.
>>
>>52430586
Basically I don't really know what I'm getting from any of these choices. I mean I have a general idea of some things but the laungage is thick and I'm having diffculties figuring out what's what. I mean I get that the laungae is supposed to be ... thick? but I can't really make a build for something when half the stuff just isn't really getting through. Is there a codex or something I can use?
>>
>>52430703
Daily reminder that Tri isn't canon.
>>
File: 007.gif (4MB, 480x273px) Image search: [Google]
007.gif
4MB, 480x273px
Tell us about your current WIPs, /jc/.
>>
>>52430671
this >>52430708 has always been my understanding. Harvest Moon and Harry Potter both have ways of making podded companions into full companions, though
>>
How many extra lives you have ? I have 3 by 8 jump.
>>
>>52430745
A Brother's Price and Charmed.

About 80% and 40-50% respectively.
>>
>>52430730
I'm pretty sure it is.
>>
Daily reminder that we all die some day.
>>
File: 1479389383479.png (57KB, 369x405px) Image search: [Google]
1479389383479.png
57KB, 369x405px
>>52430745
Still working on Final Fantasy 1. Actually getting some work done on it this morning. I plan on helping Digger with the Ex-Aid update once the show reaches its conclusion.

S'bout it. That will be it from me until I find another IP I want to do, since most of what I like is done, claimed, or in progress. I will return to the Demiplane of Lunar Destruction from whence I came and continue my quest to end the lunar menace.

Sailor Moon gets a pass, tho. She cute.
>>
>>52430798
Not me, I took immmortality perks.
>>
>>52430781
>A Brother's Price
Huh, and people's were complaining about a possible Gor jump yesterday.
>>
>>52430745
Majora's Mask is in the works. Gaunlet is working on Kamigawa I believe.
>>
>>52430745
Princess is coming along at a slow pace but it's getting there. I have the thread where I asked for suggestions open in another tab to remind me and I always strive to make some from of progress every day even if it's just reading a bunch of pages or editing a sentence. It helps nicely.

contemplating updating Fire Emblem Heroes to include a perk based around skill transference or a magic-based egg item or a +100 drawback based on the upcoming spring event but I'll have to wait before it actually drops to get specifics
>>
>>52430781
Mind showing off one of those WIPs?
>>
>>52430745
Currently working on a jump that may stir some shit.

>>52430798
Says you. I have fiat-backed self resurrection.
>>
>>52430703
>Elbow-deep in anti-corruption perks
>White Hat, Word of Flynn, Similar Subsystems from GNV

I'm slowly working my way through the episodes and things are already going to be going wildly off the rails.

>>52430745
Slow going. All my time is being taken up by other people making plans.
>>
>>52430745
World seed and dragonriders of pern, Im like 85% and 50% on them. Handwriting it was a bad idea.
>>
>>52430847
>World seed
What's that?
>>
File: sad_mabel_by_mikeinel-d9k38dj.gif (999KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
sad_mabel_by_mikeinel-d9k38dj.gif
999KB, 500x281px
>>52430703
>MFW

>>52430717
Well, that's an understandable reaction to the Jump. Short version is, yes, the language is supposed to be thick and roundabout. That's just how that whole world is. It's all lies, masks, feints, deceptions, and backstabs all the way down with only the occasional bright spot of hope in the mix. I'm exaggerating a little, but only a little.

My suggestion is to make your best guesses and go with it. There's not really a codex or anything for you to reference for these abilities.

>>52430745
Katawa Shoujo - 60% Complete. Finishing up intro and perk fluff today, along with Companions. Having trouble with Items. Drawbacks completed by needing to be fluffed.

Adams Family - 10% Complete. Skeleton outlined, but that's about it. Open if someone else wants to take a crack at it.

I technically also have WIPs for Bojack Horseman and Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura, but both of those are on indefinite hold. The former for sapping away my will to live on my last rewatch of the series and the latter because, frankly, I don't know the material well enough to do more than a character builder Jump.
>>
>>52430745
I don't have WiPs, I have only skeletons that I will never finish.
>>
File: 1489386881339.gif (2MB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
1489386881339.gif
2MB, 540x405px
>>52430809
I what order I should jump Kamen Rider jumps ?
>>
File: A Brother Price Jump WIP0.2.pdf (285KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
A Brother Price Jump WIP0.2.pdf
285KB, 1x1px
>>52430819
I've posted WIPs and discussed it here before and no-one raised so much as an eyebrow.

I am not familiar with Gor, but my understanding is that it is irrepresibly lewd, but A Brother's Price is basically a romance and crime novel, not lewd at all.

>>52430833
Here is the most recent A Brother's Price that I offered up to the thread a fortnight ago.

I've been a bit distracted with RL and the Charmed jump to work much on it. Should have a better WIP in a few days, if things go to plan.

The Charmed jump is very rough as of right now. I feel that it isn't ready to show off just yet, give me another week and it should be ready for critique.
>>
>>52430745
Somewhere between the period of never and "I guess I'll do it when I feel it"
>>
>>52430745
Speaking of WIPs, how is that Code Geass remake going? It's still on the works?
>>
>>52430928
Cool, I'll take a look at it. Good luck with Charmed, anon, I'm sure you'll do great.
>>
>>52430928
Just to mention regarding the jump - it has major issues with tone that I'll be working on. Also an anon kindly pointed out the supernatural perks of the drop-in tree are a bit off, so I'll be repalcing them with more mundane equivalents.

Once these details are fixed and the tone is better aligned with the source material, I'll focus on pricing the drawbacks and making sure the math works out alright.
>>
>>52430944
Thanks, anon. Here's hoping.
>>
>>52430882
Space scifu fantasy xianxia mmo timetravel book series.
>>
File: 1477193291701.jpg (61KB, 680x660px) Image search: [Google]
1477193291701.jpg
61KB, 680x660px
>>52430913
Each Kamen Rider is a self-contained story, so it can be in any order you want. It boils down to which Rider gimmick or plot you like most. If you're early in your chain, Showa Part 1 or Neo-Heisei Part 1 are good first jumps. Not Heisei Part 1, though, because mass murder of civilians is distressingly common and random. The Grongi are fucking nasty.

If you're doing it in chronological order to make a saga, go Showa Part 1-2, Heisei Part 1-7, then Neo-Heisei Part 1-3. The Decade gauntlet is actually independent of the plot of Kamen Rider Decade (stick around with Ryotaro and company long enough in Heisei Part 7 and he'll eventually show up, if you want to involve yourself in that plot or get a chance to murder Tsukasa for all those fucking capstone drawbacks. Just fix the mess with the worlds being destroyed after.), so you can do that whenever - just note it gets progressively more difficult to finish the longer your chain is.
>>
>>52430793
No more canon than 2 is, and only people with shit taste want that to be canon.
>>
>>52431009
You know, you're here to ignore reality, so I can't really fault you for that line of thinking.
>>
>>52431009
2 is canon. Both are. Digimon runs on multiverse.
>>
>>52430928
I would point out that it might be better for Men to have an age roll that has a maximum of 15. Perhaps 2d10-5, or something like that? Also, I presume Drop-Ins will not have to deal with being bartered or dealing with being forced to marry some guy/gal?
>>
>>52431037
Then you'll excuse me for saying that both of them are in a different universe than regular Adventure. Not like I can stop people with misery fetishes from thinking otherwise.
>>
>>52430988
Thank you.
>>
>>52430819
We need a gor jump.
>>
>>52430745
Still working on my playthrough for Fairy Fencer F before I can get into the meat of the actual jump.
>>
File: 0156dd37d0d17fed6faaf5a79dcdfb0f.jpg (185KB, 400x1033px) Image search: [Google]
0156dd37d0d17fed6faaf5a79dcdfb0f.jpg
185KB, 400x1033px
>>52430940

Yeahp. Watching Code Geass again to get it fresh in my mind, I might need to ask that Anon who said it a while back for ideas for the Knightmare customization table. Otherwise, taking a minor break on jumpmaking cause it's only been a week or so since Den-O/Kiva was released.
And honestly it feels like I've been writing shit for months on end with barely any breaks in between so...I'm just gonna take it slow with that.
Kallen a best and anyone who disagrees is objectively wrong. She is a super robot pilot in a real robot-ish setting, and is a short-haired redhead.
>>
>>52431051
The message of digimon has always been ablut growing up and leaving freinds behind as well as learning to move on with life.
>>
>>52430467
Armband in Skyrim, pelt in King Aurthur.
>>
>>52431081
Redheads have no souls though.
>>
File: 1488725776526.png (117KB, 320x372px) Image search: [Google]
1488725776526.png
117KB, 320x372px
>>52431101

It's a good thing I'm not groping her soul then, eh?
>>
>>52430988
Hey Heavens, would Sagebrecht help counteract the control issues with the Book of Darkness since it grants "perfect mana usage"? Or would you still only be able to throw around tactical nukes, they would just be perfectly energy efficient tactical nukes?
>>
>>52431081
Kallen is pretty much Code Geass's version of Domon Kasshu. Super robot in a real robot setting, attacks by grabbing other mecha and exploding them, and even has the hair. She's great.

As for Knightmare customization, I could help with that if you want. Code Geass has so many neat goodies. Gefjun Disablers, VARIS rifles, Radiant Wave technology, Blaze Luminous technology, Float Systems and Energy Wings, the Druid System, it goes on and on.
>>
File: LOYALTY.jpg (76KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
LOYALTY.jpg
76KB, 1920x1080px
>>52431081
>Implying
We all know who's really the best character in this show. JEREMIAH GOTTWALD!
>>
>>52431087
Nice projection senpai. Hopefully it makes you feel better about your empty life.
>>
>>52430764
>bothering with extra lives
Git gud faggot.
>>
>>52431129

Speaking of KAMI DA, do you have any concrete plans for the Neo-Heisei Part 3 DLC covering the rest of Ex-Aid? Or is it still very far away?
>>
>>52431142
It's more of a huge efficiency boost than total, conceptual control of your own mana, yeah. It would HELP, though, but some practice and various control perks would help cement it.
>>
File: JC7.gif (159KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
JC7.gif
159KB, 500x400px
>>52394790
Drawback: Dungeons and Dragons (1300)

Priest

The Divine Touch (Free)
Into The Wild (Free)
Peacekeeper (1200)
Master of Animals (1100)
Master of Buffs (800)
Never call up... (600)
Do It With Style (400)
To Delve Into Madness (0)
Loadout (Free)

Ah yes, the common or garden dungeon. What a marvelous ecosystem. My own pet dungeon's initial elation will soon be tempered by disappointment.

Well, that's going to change. It's clear this world has fallen prey to the various invasive Outsider species, so it's time to make way for a new apex predator on the block-by bringing the dungeons to life! Go forth, pet dungeon! Be the Adam or Eve of transcension field-based life!

The wild dungeons multiply at a surprising rate, procreating by rubbing up against each other until small apertures full of rubble form in the ground near them. Within a year, I'm forced to gently shepard the dungeon colonies further from town after playful young dungeons opened up a sinkhole underneath the alchemist's guild.

My own dungeon is naturally an alpha, by merit of having more dimensions than the others. Which is apparently sexy by dungeon standards. Already a clutch of dungeon subspecies-the Frosty Grotto, the Dank Cellar, the Flooded Cove just to name a few-have emerged from its' conquests. I prey to no god in these lands, but the dungeon youngings have taken to worshipping me after I literally enlightened them by showing them how to build torches in themselves.

And the original inhabitents are-oh, do stop screaming. No, the end times have not come.

Pansies. They'll get over it.

>>52430717
This guy's tumblr is a pretty good abridged encyclopedia for all things Fallen London. He's stopped updating ever since he got a job at Failbetter Games, but all you're missing is niche stuff like the nature of the Red Science, what lies in the High Wilderness and what a Judgement looks like at home

http://saint-arthur.tumblr.com
>>
>>52431158
We all love Orange Boy, yeah.
>>
File: Siegfried.jpg (78KB, 650x862px) Image search: [Google]
Siegfried.jpg
78KB, 650x862px
>>52431081
Building on what this >>52431149 anon said, it'd be cool to have a Knight Giga Fortress option available as well.
>>
>>52431081
Kallen is a traitor.
>>
what are some early jumps for martial arts?
>>
>>52431263
All the Black Knights are traitors, though at least Kallen was willing to still side with Lelouch until he pushed her away.
>>
>>52431159
Not my fault you cant handle a kids show.
>>
>>52431282
Ranma 1/2
>>
>>52431142
I think that only happens because the book is damaged? So just repair it and you shoupd be fine.
>>
>>52431300
>Not my fault you disagree with my opinions about a kid's show.
Fixed.
>>
>>52431081
Kallen is indeed best girl I agree wholeheartedly.
>>
>>52431285
Just because being a traitor is the hip new thing all the kids are doing doesn't diminish that she's a worthless traitor.
>>
>>52430745
Still working on my little project. Wondering if 100x2/200x2/400x2/600x2 system was a mistake.

Ar nosurge afterwards. Gods.
>>
>>52431282
Jackie Chan Adventure.
>>
>>52431312
It is not an opinion. Every digimon ends with the mons leaving or dieing. Every one.
>>
>>52431282
Wuxia
Adaptability + Sinanju for Universal Mindbreaker build
>>
>>52431263
Kallen would have stuck with Lelouch if he asked her to. He specifically didn't and instead pushed her away because he didn't want her to get killed along with him. She only ended up on the opposite side because Lelouch wanted her to be there for her own safety. She didn't betray him, she was doing what he wanted her to do.
>>
>>52430745
In a state of stasis because nobody is going to give a shit about something that doesn't offer high power.
>>
>>52431171
Ah okay, thanks. Also, from what I can tell from reading about the series, the boost offered by the book is enough that when it's possessed people in the past it has apparently blown up planets? So would there even be any point in buying a higher mana rank if you're taking it? Seems like even SS would just be a drop in the bucket.
>>
>>52431168

Dude.
I have NO idea what's going to happen in Ex-aid even 5 episodes from now. We changed plot lines like 3 times in the past /20 episodes/

from "We gotta gather the gashats!" to "We gotta stop dan!" to "OH SHIT THE WORLD IS ENDING"
I'm not gonna do ANYTHING on Expansion Pak until everything is settled. Main ideas are to gather up a bunch of OC Gashats with more concrete explanation to their abilities.

>>52431149
...Yeah, you're not joking. to be fair, Allenby was basically a female Domon Kasshu and I'd hit that with the force of thor's hammer so
I might just want to fuck domon kasshu

Yeah, I'm gonna try and get the basic perks and stuff done before getting into the nitty gritty.

>>52431263
Doesn't matter, she's hot, therefore she's totally in the clear. if it worked for Viletta...
>>
>>52430745
Nothing anymore. Might pick something up if I find something interesting.

>>52430836
>jump that may stir some shit
What is it?
>>
File: Poppi.jpg (733KB, 700x913px) Image search: [Google]
Poppi.jpg
733KB, 700x913px
>>52431385
>I have NO idea what's going to happen in Ex-aid even 5 episodes from now. We changed plot lines like 3 times in the past /20 episodes/

But that's the best part of Ex-Aid!

You have a point though about waiting.
>>
>>52431350
So do many stories. The deeper meaning crank is your projection.
>>
>>52431376
Considering your natural ability is your starting input/output of mana, purchasing a lower rank for the Book of Darkness may be...painful, kind of like trying to put a raging torrent of water through a tiny straw. So it would HELP if your body is already used to throwing around that kind of power.

SS rank is where Hayate sits canonically after becoming a proper TSAB member. They give her a desk job exactly because of that mass destruction she's capable of.
>>
>>52431389
I prefer not to tell. My experience with this thread tells me that if I jump might be problematic, the best course of action is to simply drop it on the thread finished.
>>
File: Kallen.jpg (296KB, 755x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Kallen.jpg
296KB, 755x1000px
>>52431081
>>52431385
Your waifu a traitor slut.
>>
File: 1480529387074.png (78KB, 241x231px) Image search: [Google]
1480529387074.png
78KB, 241x231px
>>52431430
You realize that if it breaks the rules or something it's not going to get accepted regardless? I know the shitposter likes to parade that around as a 'solution', but historically that's never worked.
>>
>>52431430
That has been my experience as well. Hope it goes well for you
>>
>>52431463
The fuck kind of stance is she trying to pull
>>
>>52431372
There's at least one person who's gonna care, probably. Just because nobody really talks about the lower power jumps doesn't mean that nobody cares about them. Every jump has /something/ to offer, I'm sure yours does.
>>
>>52431463
With a double jointed spine apparently.
>>
File: 1490783379355.jpg (829KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1490783379355.jpg
829KB, 2048x1536px
>>52431419

Speaking of which.

Spicy leak. Looks like Rideplayers can level up, by killing bugster. It's loot-based, though, they pick up badges and various decorative items with stat boosts it looks like. Plus GashaTrophies, which are mini gashats that appear to spawn the Gashacon items for the main 3 rider's basic forms as well as the bakusou bike and shakariki BMX. Interesting. People jumping NH part 3 are gonna have fun by that point if they don't spoil the party and kill dan before Chronicle is even halfway done. also, thank you god for Nico becoming a Rideplayer.
>>
>>52431516
She's showing off her cut to a bunch of old men because she's a sluuuuuuuuut.
>>
>>52431372
I avoid high power jumps like the plague, so as long as it offers something interesting - setting, events, perks, characters, items, or even writing - somebody is going to appreciate it.
>>
File: ellis-one-leg-up.jpg (118KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
ellis-one-leg-up.jpg
118KB, 1200x1200px
>>52431430
Something like this?
>>
>>52431562
Shit meant to reply to the one beneath that and >>52431516
>>
>>52431516
It was part of some extra side story thing, she gets dressed up and dances for some people to distract them while Lelouch goes around geassing people.
>>
>>52431544
We're old men now?
>>
File: 1488751201708.png (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1488751201708.png
2MB, 1280x720px
>>52431463
>>52431544

Anon, I genuinely would a Panty from P&SWG. You have no power here.
>>
>>52431590
Like in the anime? Don't think they translated that part then.
>>
>>52431428
And this is after they hooked her up to what is basically a massive artillery cannon to help her with her control issues.
>>
>>52431590
So she's canonically a prostitute?
>>
>>52431488
I have done it twice by now.
>>
File: Kamen Rider Poppi (Actual Suit).jpg (418KB, 1003x1504px) Image search: [Google]
Kamen Rider Poppi (Actual Suit).jpg
418KB, 1003x1504px
>>52431541

Truly, Ex-Aid is the One True Successor to Ryuki.

Gaim came close, but not quite.

Ex-Aid is a never ending TATAKAE.
>>
>>52431626
Broke the rules? No you haven't. Dropped something without talking about it before? Sure, but recognize that my post is talking about a specific 'strategy', not a general practice of releasing your jumps without prior mention.
>>
File: Kallen Picture_Drama_9.34_-_3.png (972KB, 756x720px) Image search: [Google]
Kallen Picture_Drama_9.34_-_3.png
972KB, 756x720px
>>52431595
No, the people watching her in that scene were.

>>52431613
It was some picture drama thing, not the main anime. It also feature Lelouch in drag.
>>
>>52431039
Yes, drop-ins wouldn't have to. Could, but don't have to.

Good point on the age roll. I'll take a note of that and factor it in when I'm working on the jump.

Thank you for your feedback.

>>52431372
My jump isn't high power, heck, even Charmed isn't that unreasonable once you get past the vague and grandiose language. Please, tell us. There is interest in low powered jumps.
>>
>>52431428

Hey Heavens.

What happened to Kamen Rider Blade? I know you said you were dissatisfied with it but I thought what you put out was jumpable.
>>
File: 1475181345806.png (139KB, 308x765px) Image search: [Google]
1475181345806.png
139KB, 308x765px
>>52431690
It's jumpable, but it's amazingly bare-bones and pretty flat compared to the majority of the Kamen Rider jumps. Same goes for Kabuto.

I kind of want to expand it with more OC items or better fluff at some point in the future. This is a trend with a lot of my recent jumps, though that could just be perfectionism talking.
>>
File: Picture_Drama_Turn_9.34.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Picture_Drama_Turn_9.34.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>52431683
>>52431613
Art wasn't great, but drag queen Lelouch was.
>>
File: 1467857693718.png (166KB, 833x789px) Image search: [Google]
1467857693718.png
166KB, 833x789px
>>52431683
>It was some picture drama thing, not the main anime.
So it's not canon. It's little better than those image sets some animes get of the girls being half naked and semi-lewd on a beach or in a hotspring that don't relate to anything in the show or even fit the characters' personality.
>>
>>52431716
So who's idea was it to do this to Lelouch? because they need a medal.
>>
>>52431639
I'm not talking about 'breaking' any rules, simply evading shitstorms.

But you can keep projecting if that makes you feel safer.
>>
>>52431727
> that don't relate to anything in the show
In this case it does, because it's how they got a bunch of the sleeper agents they use in the main show.
>>
>>52431385
>I might just want to fuck domon kasshu
I think that's only natural.
>>
>>52431736
If I remember correctly is was C.C.'s idea.
>>
File: Bobby-Girls Detected.jpg (96KB, 555x392px) Image search: [Google]
Bobby-Girls Detected.jpg
96KB, 555x392px
>>52431430

Princess anon?
>>
>>52431716
>>52431736
It isn't the first time.
>>
>>52431814
Why does he always look like some sort of anorexic famine victim?
>>
>>52431814
Lulu is truly best girl.
>>
>>52430928
You know, after Charmed and A Brother's Price are finished, whenever that happens, I do have my eye on a couple of other settings to make jumps for.

Project ARMS and Guyver.

It's way too early for me to make a claim and I would not complain if a more experienced jumpmaker claimed them instead, but I am curious as to what sort of things from these settings you guys would like?
>>
>>52431831
Because it's a running joke in the show itself that he's hilariously weak.
>>
In the servant supplement it says I will replace the master if I take a cannon servant how does that work, will my body become that of Rin Tohsaka if I choose archer and history will change if I am a guy but everything else stays the same?
>>
>>52431831
Because he's a fucking wimp, physically, so they decided to make him look like a twig.
>>
>>52431838
Might need an ARMS customization table
>>
>>52431848
No, you just become the person who summons that Servant instead. So, normally Rin would summon EMIYA, but instead you do.
>>
>>52431831
>>52431847
Most of the males in the show look like that.
>>
>>52431831
Character designs by Clamp.
>>
>>52431838
Those sound great. I like Project ARMS, and thought I liked Guyver until rereading the series recently and discovered I really only liked the premise and not the execution. The series has not aged well. So I guess I'd be more interested in Project ARMS. If you do that, I'd like it if the various transhuman modifications were balanced so that going ARMS wasn't the One True Build. There are all sorts of weird cyborgs and mutants in Project ARMS, it's part of what makes it fun.
>>
>>52431838
For ARMS
Arms, obviously
Anti-arms stuff
cybord stuff
mutant stuff
mass prodcution ARMS
oh, that flow like water martial art
Intelligence boost like Al
survivalist stuff
gunning people down like Ryo mum
a pet azrael
There so much stuff to want there.

In Guyver
A Guyver - customisation plz
Zoanoid, the same
Zoalord, maybe - it'd be cool but I haven't seen the newst volumes that show how they perform
Bio-ship
Zoanoid-making stuff
Guyver-making stuff?

I hope someone makes jumps of these, if you end up not doing it. They'd be great.
>>
>>52430745
EVE Online. Currently ???% complete. Still missing some perks and a bunch of ship options.
>>
>>52431879
Oh thank you I was afraid I would retcon Rin
>>
>>52431923
I see what you mean about the whole One True Build being an issue. Thankfully, as you mention, the setting has some pretty powerful cyborgs and mutants who can and did go toe to toe with the ARMs kids, so it shouldn't be to much of a stretch to balance things.

Seriously some of the mutants are just plain bullshit, almost as much as ARMS. The cyborgs, come to think of it, might need a bit of a leg-up to equalise things, maybe offering Huey-grade cyborg stuff. Hmm.

Regarding Guyver, yeah, I felt the same way, multiple anime remakes don't help much as well as the slow slow rate of new volumes being released. Hopefully the jump can salvage the premise and give us jumpers the room to make good execution.
>>
>>52432073
Once I've fininshed Charmed and a Brother's Price, assuming someone else hasn't claimed them, I will, and then I'll refresh myself on the properties and get cracking on making the jumps.
Afraid I can't really give a timeline though, RL being what it is. I hope I don't disappoint in any case.
>>
Quick question about the Persona Jump's "Strange Journey" Drawback.

Be real with me, how survivable is it with just a Persona and one's wits?
>>
Just rolled the Dresden Files. Full Wizard or Big Trouble Changeling?
>>
>>52431634
Is that the h game rider?
>>
Jumpers, have you ever had the capability of stopping something that was cool but tragic and didn't do so? Like a war in Gundam(Giant robots, but also war is bad) or the nukes dropping in SMT leading to a sick cyberpunk/post apoc tokyo?
>>
>>52432073
Isnt it as much slow volume rate as it is some bizarre fantranslation mafia/monopoly with the scans for Guyver
>>
>>52432199

Dating Sim, but yes.
>>
>>52432196
Outsider with Archive Job Offer
>>
>>52431923
>The series has not aged well.
What's happened?
I haven't seen that much since the Gigantics made their appearance.
>>
>>52432196
Changeling.

Visit your city's Chinatown immediately.
>>
>>52432190
Not at all survivable, it will be a race to see which horrible death comes to you first.
>>
File: IMG_0724.jpg (81KB, 800x420px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0724.jpg
81KB, 800x420px
Updating my Journal....

Planescape Torment gauntlet when?
>>
>>52432239
Nothing in particular. I had just forgotten how disjointed the pacing was. It's really bad, and keeps me from enjoying it.
>>
>>52432270
In before literally every jumper gets Mazed.
>>
>>52432270
I thought Jumpchain basically was a Planescape Torment jump. You go around the multiverse, you've got a bunch of companions that you keep bringing back from the dead whenever something happens to them, and while you'll survive death it will take you to a completely different place and ruin all your plans.
>>
File: No fuck you.gif (34KB, 800x399px) Image search: [Google]
No fuck you.gif
34KB, 800x399px
>>52432270
> Gauntlet
>>
>>52432215
In Evangelion, I had all the firepower I needed to obliterate the angels myself. But I didn't. Instead, I let the pilots fight them. I did help out behind the scenes though, helping Kaji and Misato with unraveling Gendo and SEELE's plans. I also used the Hybridization perk from Val's Noblesse jump to merge ADAM with Shinji. Post-Zeruel and his reemergence, he was able to call upon ADAM's power, and force Arael and Armisael to cease and desist. I transferred Rei's soul to her third body, and together they were able to overcome Tabris and the MP Evas when they eventually arrived.
>>
114. Fire Emblem
Origin: Drop-In, Class: Thief
Perks: Calculating Glance, Tactician's Advice, Master of Tactics, Quintessence Well, Crit Animation, Bard/Dancer, Please Take This Sword, Affinity Boost [Wind], Dear Me The Things I Say
Drawbacks: Nergal's Wrath

I have two options here: Die horribly or come out swinging. I took the former, the world ended, and my chain is over. Wait, no, the other thing. I fought and lived. JAM, some situational awareness perks, and a handful of dodging perks are all you need to dominate combat in this setting.

I made it my goal here to spread anti-war sentiment far and wide and stomp out Nergal worship alongside that. The best method to do that is clearly to be a traveling bard, changing culture and associations and gaining the ears of kings. These kingdoms will be kept peaceful and stable, and we'll start a new Black Fangs that will do it's actual job with redundant methods of preventing corruption. Namely, anybody I pick for the job will pinky promise me that they won't turn this into a for money or power gig. Peace will reign.
>>
>>52432215
>A war in Gundam
Yes, exactly that. I could have offed Char way back in the OYW (well, technically I could have offed him as soon as he was born, thanks drawback!) thus preventing Neo Neo Neo Neo Zeon from trying to drop Axis (and also preventing Haman from becoming a bitch, but I nipped that one in the bud by itself) , but I didn't. Cuz I wanted a Sazabi. And also his ships. Never let it be said I'm not petty
>>
>>52432215
I often try to stop the various wars in Gundam, but it never works. The message of Gundam is that people who live in space are assholes who are going to try to destroy the world again and again no matter how many times you stop them (admittedly, there are terrestrial villain in Gundam, but they only ever want control and power. It's only people who live in space that want to kill everyone, I guess it's a product of not living on Earth that makes you think it's expendable) . So it didn't matter what I did, eventually some jerk rose to power again and started another pointless war.
>>
>>52432486
>Not just killing everyone first
They can't destroy the world if there IS no world!
>>
>>52432486
>they only ever want control and power
That's because their souls are held down by the weight of gravity.
>>
What is the chuuniest digimon?
>>
>>52432579
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbvYeLxMKN8
>>
>>52432608
It is english, chuuni ist the only word thats being borrowed. It means most chuuni
>>
File: 631c9b887ed84a30897d0c5882e033f7.png (424KB, 1584x760px) Image search: [Google]
631c9b887ed84a30897d0c5882e033f7.png
424KB, 1584x760px
>>52430745
DragonFable- Work is skeletal since I keep procrastinating and I keep waiting for the next update. Apparently Book 4 is coming this Friday, can't wait.
>>
>>52430745
B99 is moving along slowly, and I'm waiting for All Night Laundry to be over before I start work on the gauntlet.
>>
>>52432664
>DragonFable jump
Nice.
>>
File: JC5.jpg (30KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
JC5.jpg
30KB, 500x400px
>>52432196
Versatility and a dependence on preptime or spontaenity and mystic reinforcement at the cost of specialisation? Truth be told though, we haven't really had an in-depth look at exactly how Fae magic works.

>>52432215
>knowingly allow something to happen that will result in terrible consequences solely for the sake of aesthetic pleasure

It's this kind of thinking that drove me to remove all that was cool in myself centuries ago. Back then, I actively hunted down and decapitated people who did that in front of me, mounting their heads on the masts of my ships.

Which ususally fell off in an hour tops because of how fast they travel, but hey-it's the thought that counts.

>>52432664
>Dragonfable

So...what do you have planned for regarding bacon and DOOOOOM?
>>
>>52432287
Eh, getting mazed isn't the end of the world. Though if you suck at getting out, you might be stuck until the end of the world.
>>
File: 1490436952281.jpg (51KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
1490436952281.jpg
51KB, 384x384px
>>52431327
>Spoiler
Yes please.
>>
>>52432827
Just go right at every turn.
>>
>>52432608
Strong words from a man who can only speak Ebonics.
>>
>>52432812
>So...what do you have planned for regarding bacon and DOOOOOM?

For DOOM, I'm planning on giving jumpers the Doomknight set and DOOM weapon. Apparently those things scale depending on how much darkness they accumulate and how many souls they eat.

As for Bacon, will probably be referenced as a smithing perk of sorts that lets you use more 'exotic' elements, cause I think its been referenced on the forums that Chairs can also be an element. Yeah...
>>
>>52432256
A little more detail on this please?
>>
>>52433015
You will die.
>>
>>52433015
muh lucifer and yahweh can blow up universes
>>
>>52433015
It's literally all the apocalypses, back to back to back to back until one of them kill you. There's not much more detail unless you want to go into the nuking of japan and eventual erasure of the entire world.

You will be dead if you attempt to take it with just a persona and your dumb butt.
>>
>>52433042
Unless he hides in the warehouse and sends out probes.
>>
>>52433054
Does that work if the door is destroyed?
>>
>>52432230
hey digger ,do driver belts count as weapons? I have an opportunity for a really sweet weapon upgrade and I'm torn between applying it to one of my weapon forms or my driver belt.
>>
>>52433093
He's need a Forceshield. And even then I have to imagine God and Satan banging on the entrance to his warehouse for ten years after the world is destroyed would get a little annoying. They'd probably start blaring country music non-stop in an attempt to force him out. The horror.
>>
>>52433015
Heaven and Hell are about to enter into open war, World War 3 will soon begin, the God Empress of the Multiverse will soon start erasing the world, and the Old Goddesses of the World are trying to initiate a cosmic reset. You'd get your ass stomped by ONE of those problems with just a Persona and your wits.
>>
>>52433139
>Are belts weapons?
Really man? Why don't you ask if ice cream is weapons too.
>>
>>52433182
It's also power armor though.
>>
>>52433176
All the big bads are men though.
>>
>>52433182
Clearly you've never been to Ranma 1/2. Ice Cream is totally a weapon there.
>>
>>52433202
>is armor weapons
It summons power armor.
>>
>>52433207
No, Mem Aleph and the other Mother Goddesses are female (obviously), and Polaris is a woman according to Record Breaker.
>>
>>52433213
Thats like going to god of war and importing your dick as a natural weapon, sure you probably could, but why?
>>
>>52433224
okay, then, would it be fair to use the Spear
of Longinus upgrade from that scenario I did on one of my weapon forms and if so would a bio-weapon count? I'm not talking a B.O.W more of a virus thing.
>>
>>52433255
>Importing your dick
>Not importing the most powerful wiener in all the multiverse
So shameful. As for why, because we're jumpers. Pointless but cool stuff is the only thing we do besides utterly destroying multiverses or seducing them.
>>
>>52433255
Well, I'm a lover, not a fighter.
>>
>>52433182
Eh, that's not really fair, though. I'd say its use matters more than its form. We have plenty of weapons that take on unconventional shapes, like magic cards, GL rings, and boxes. That said, most of them can directly be applied to an enemy and are intended to. I'm not sure if KR belts have any functions along those lines that don't stem from the armor they summon.
>>
>>52433309
>>52433292
I fucking knew when I pushed post I would get these replies.
>>
>>52432270
>>52432270
>"So let me get this straight. You just... walked up to the Lady of Pain and grabbed her tits."
>"Yep."
>"And then you ended up in a time dilated hell dimension where you spent 40,000,000 years."
>"That's right."
>"...Why?"
>"Well, I was curious."
>"Alright, no. We're leaving. And please, for God's sake, don't sexually harass any more superbeings."
>"You know I can't make promises like that."
>>
>>52433340
The Horse Wiener is the one true weapon. It is good that you have realized this.
>>
>>52433255
RED IS THIS A LEGIT IMPORT?
>>
File: il_570xN.260512335[1].jpg (53KB, 570x397px) Image search: [Google]
il_570xN.260512335[1].jpg
53KB, 570x397px
>>52433375
>not using a bull-penis cane
>>
>>52433340
Should I have gone with my backup joke on how the Lengthen option is a decent alternative to buying ranks in Endowed?
>>
File: cranial_parasyte.png (297KB, 640x357px) Image search: [Google]
cranial_parasyte.png
297KB, 640x357px
>>52433383
Even if it's not as-is, we do have several shape-shifting perks to make it so.
>>
>>52433508
WHY WOULD YOU POST THAT PICTURE WITH THAT COMMENT?!
>>
File: world-of-warcraft.jpg (149KB, 800x444px) Image search: [Google]
world-of-warcraft.jpg
149KB, 800x444px
>>52430745

We're not even halfway done man.

-48 class perks
-20 mixed discount perks
-15 undiscounted perks
-3 artifacts per class (except for DH who get 2 and Druids who get 4)
-12 Class Halls each with their own benefits and unique companions, tied to the Order Leader perk.
-At least enough companions that there's one of each race and/or class, plus Companion Combinations / Team-ups.
-An as-yet-unfulfilled items tree with Garrison customization and all the bugbear THAT brings to the table.
>>
File: Laugh.jpg (15KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Laugh.jpg
15KB, 500x375px
>>52430550
>In any case, I don't actually know what I'm doing here (really only watched Digimon Adventures)
>considering these drawbacks. But I'm sure it'll be fiiine.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>>52430703
>Implying I can't save them

>>52431009
2 is canon, as much as it makes no god damn sense. Still, the Dark Waters episode and the Devilmon episodes were fucking great.

>>52431037
Pretty sure that each of the 4 Sovereigns from Tamers run a different part of the multiverse.
So if the gang had left Zhuqiaomon's domain for Azulongmon's they would have been in Adventure's universe.

>>52431051
Adventure 2 isn't TERRIBLE, it's just stupid. Mostly due to inconsistent writing.

>>52431101
Incorrect. Gingers have no souls. All Gingers are redheads, but not all redheads are Gingers.

>>52431081
Never seen it so I can't just best girl. I just know CC has a nice butt, and Kallen dresses in a bunny outfit.

>>52432196
>Willingly dealing with Fae
Why tho?

>>52432270
>Gauntlet
No
>Jump
Dear god YES.

>>52432579
I dunno, but tons of them are chuuni.

>>52432664
>Dragonfable
Anon is shaped like a friend!
Please let me get my own dragon. I don't care if he can't grow into adult-mode after the jump, or get the super-power ups. I just want my dragon friend.

>>52432905
Can I turn my DOOM weapon into the Purified version? Of Light.
>>
>>52433591
>That Spoiler
Who said you can't?

>Can I turn my DOOM weapon into the Purified version? Of Light.
Yes, admittedly they need some souls to willingly stay and help, or you'll need a strong light elemental to channel its power. The former is tough to make more powerful but it can be dangerous with more effort, the latter won't be able to get all that strong but its power will be consistent.
>>
File: Justice for Nazarick.jpg (31KB, 564x564px) Image search: [Google]
Justice for Nazarick.jpg
31KB, 564x564px
>>52433757
YAY FOR DRAGON FRIENDS!

I'd go with the Light Elemental, I don't approve of soul eating. And it doesn't need to be super-powerful, just powerful enough to tell DOOM to go fuck itself.
>>
>>52431081
Is the Dub good? I've been planning to watch it but I don't have time to actually sit down and watch the subs so I was planning on just having the dub be playing in the background while I'm doing other stuff.
>>
What would you look like if you bought Ascension in Buffy?
>>
>>52430745
I'm technically working on a Guild Wars 2 jump. I have some shit written for it, but it's a big game with a lot of things in it. I keep like, adding things.
>>
>>52433800
The Souls eating is for the DOOM only, Destiny weapons can do something similar but the souls souls have to stay on their own accord and can leave whenever they want.

Also apparently Daimyo died.
>>
>>52433911
>Spoiler
Oh...now I'm sad...
>>
>>52430819
Gor would be an interesting jump, introducing any jumper into any excessively structured society would be a fun show. Though it would probably be just about to jumpers either burning the whole thing down or descending into the local perversions. Or both.
>>
>>52434001
According to the Design Notes, his heart was too big.

Battle On, little buddy.
>>
>>52433591
>>Willingly dealing with Fae
>Why tho?
Santa/Odin is a pretty cool dude. Eldest Brother Gruff, too.

And Gwynn ap Nudd – he likes baseball, just don't tell him he smells bad.
>>
>>52434047
I'm just saying, dealing with Fae is usually a terrible no good very bad idea.
>>
>>52433580
Jesus christ dude.
>>
>>52434076
Well yeah, they're lawyers with magic powers. That's terrifying. But there are some cool ones.

Fae, that is. Never seen any proof of good lawyers.
>>
>>52434142
Never watched matlock?
>>
>>52430745
I am legitimately considering dropping basically everything and spending a month or two actually working on my chain and my writing.
>>
Do Stands count as Psychic or Spiritual abilities for the purposes of perks which affect such things?
>>
>>52434027
I'd jump Gor, desu. If only to take down the high priest ayyylmaos who are keeping humanity on such a primitive level to breed a warrior race.
>>
>>52434323
I'm somewhat curious about how powerful the priest kings are, it would be good to know how far into a chain a jumper would need to be to deal with them and whatever they are holding at bay.
>>
>>52434318
Yes.
>>
File: image.jpg (131KB, 800x440px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
131KB, 800x440px
>>52433591
>Gingers have no souls
Pic related
>>
>>52434318
A 「Stand」 involves a piece of your soul breaking off and becoming a weapon or tool.
So… yes?
To at least the spiritual part.
My mind is still boggling from the idea of a Monster Cat getting a 「Stand」.
Do they get nine 「Stands」, or do they get 1 that looks like it was cobbled together from 9 people?
>>
Whatever happened to that guy who showed his sister his jumpchain porn anyway?
>>
>>52434550
>Dear Penthouse...
>>
>>52434550
That was hilarious.
>>
>>52434476
a stand is not a soul in of itself,it's a manifestation of spiritual power.
>>
>>52434318
Wank to a degree you feel comfortable with on which it may or may not be. Some say psychic, some say spirit.
>>
has anyone thought about making a miss kobayashis dragon maid jump?
>>
>>52434741
Yes, many people have. No one is actually working on one as far as I know, though.
>>
File: There are times I love a.png (2MB, 2560x1080px) Image search: [Google]
There are times I love a.png
2MB, 2560x1080px
Anons, how far do you go when bullying people in-universe?
>>
>>52434741
It's being worked on actually. I know Aionon's one part of it, no idea who else though.
>>
>>52434756
Too far. I really should not have learned Ebon Dragon charms, they've given me too much capacity for cruelty.
>>
File: Stop Bullying.jpg (143KB, 1145x1056px) Image search: [Google]
Stop Bullying.jpg
143KB, 1145x1056px
>>52434756
Bullying is wrong. No one should do it. Ever. That wasn't funny.

>>52434818
Pic Related, you monster.
>>
>>52434741
Pretty sure someone's working on that right now.
>>
>>52434863
>cookie incident
>>
>>52434756
Who the hell is Yunyun, and why is she so bad people are finding that ancedote funny?

That is just so horrible the only way someone could find that funny is if she was the next best thing to Hitler and the Devil, the Hitvel.

Could someone tell me, please,
>>
>>52434756
I took the form of Yui Ikari in Evangelion just to fuck with Shinji, Gendo, and Rei. For reference, I was actually an Angel, I just used shape shifting in order to look like her. I would routinely pop up out of nowhere, chat with one of them, and then pop back out. Ironically, my bullying ultimately led to character development for Shinji and Rei, and them calling me pathetic for pulling a cheap trick like that.

The bully became the bullied. Karma's a bitch.
>>
>>52434863
>Bullying is wrong
>Blatantly bullies a fuzzy creature who enjoys cookies
>>
>>52434863
>That wasn't funny.
Lies. I see that image and filename you've used a million times in this very thread!

>>52434957
The running joke with Yunyun is that no one, absolutely no one, wants to be her friend. Even when she was a child no one went to her birthday party, not even her parents.

>>52434944
>>52434980
That too
>>
>>52434993
>The running joke with Yunyun is that no one, absolutely no one, wants to be her friend. Even when she was a child no one went to her birthday party, not even her parents.
That's just horrible.
Is she a character from somewhere?
Did she do something to deserve it?
>>
>>52434980
>>52434944
That was my bad, and I won't deny it.

>>52434993
BULLSHIT! I WAS NOT IN THAT THREAD!

>>52435051
Yunyun is from Konosuba, she's from the Crimson Demon Clan, a group of people who are all Chuunis. She is the only Non-Chuuni in the clan, so they all avoided her from childhood. Despite her father being the village chief. Because of that she has no social skills, so even now that she's left her home village no one wants to be her friend. Both because of her lack of social skills, and the reputation Crimson Demons have.
>>
>>52434439
>Princess Mineva Zabi having no soul.

She's like the only Zeon to really have a soul. Her father, Vice Admiral Dozle Zabi, was probably the only good Zeon during Char's time.
>>
So, I just went and read all thirteen chapters of Youjo Senki and I have a question.... Pic Related. How big re those explosions?

>>52435051
http://konosuba.wikia.com/wiki/Yunyun here you go it think?

>>52435084
True. She's a Crimson Demon Clan Heiress! She should be the most Chuuni but she turned out... normal. They really can't deal with IRL folks so she was ignored and thus she has zero social skills on top of the Crimson Demon stigma.
>>
>>52433139
Not at base, I think? But there's a bunch of different ways to get there.
For example, you can probably import it as one of those artifacts from Akame Ga Kill and make it both weapon and a device

Or you can go Decade and make it a weapon driver(kind of like Faiz or the Diend Driver) though you've mentioned having no idea how to approach Decade

Really, just find a jump where you can import a device and make it a weapon and that'll probably close the gap.

>>52433821
I'm not watching the dub, I kinda liked Lelouch's voice as Zero but otherwise I don't have strong memory of the dub.
>>
>>52435137
At least 50 feet tall, considering the person at the base for scale.
>>
>>52435137
>Grenades boosted by magic
Looks like they are comparable to mid sized artillery strikes from that era. So pretty damned big for man portable weapons.
>>
>>52435137
What do you mean by "how big"? They look about large house-sized, and about 30-40 feet tall.
>>
>>52435137
>How big re those explosions?
Well, it looks like enchanted grenades, so several Fireballs' worth of boom.
>>
File: 1486567546867.gif (1015KB, 475x475px) Image search: [Google]
1486567546867.gif
1015KB, 475x475px
I need to find a perk with a very particular effect. I need a way to, when dealing with a spirit that lives in something like a painting or a mirror, reach in and smack them.
>>
>>52435084
>>52435137
Just looked her up. God that is horrible treatment for some poor friendless girl.

That's just nasty. I mean, I know she's just a fictional person who can't be hurt by anything we say or do, but Jesus, that's just so unwarrentedly cruel and vile.

I won't say anymore about it, but God the fact that people were veritably applauding such nasty crap makes me ill.

Is this sort of thing common on 4chan?
>>
File: mebd blobfish.png (369KB, 860x460px) Image search: [Google]
mebd blobfish.png
369KB, 860x460px
>>52434756
Does "disappropriate retribution in response to cockblocking for petty reasons" count as bullying, because Mebd kept cockblocking me from wooing Diarmuid so I showed up to a party she was throwing and turned her into a blobfish that could breathe air. Everyone laughed at her. I turned her back, of course. I'm not a complete asshole.

I then proceeded to lock her fate into the fate she had in mythology (getting smacked in the head really hard with a piece of cheese) in case my actions somehow butterflied in her not dying that way. I didn't "kill" Mebd, I just ensured her death was a certain way when it came.
>>
>>52435212
Black Humor is just a thing period. People have made jokes about terrible things for as long as People have existed.
>>
>>52434439
>>52435121
Mineva has a soul, so does Char. Of course Char might as well not have one, but apparently you can't actually be a newtype without a soul.
>>
>>52435232
People have been robbing each other as long as people have existed, so robbing others is okay.
>>
>>52435161
I was more in awe of the chunk of ground larger than a human, about car sized in the middle of the final panel, which was being torn and thrown dozens of feet up.
>>
>>52435138
>import it as one of those artifacts from Akame Ga Kill

I've never heard of the series or this jump,I'll have to check it out

>Or you can go Decade and make it a weapon driver(kind of like Faiz or the Diend Driver) though you've mentioned having no idea how to approach Decade

I actually did figure out decade,I had to go to some weird places in my own mind , but I did figure it out. the key was knowing that deep down inside I really just want more people to see the world like I do nd fight alongside me for the world I want, once I managed to convince my other Selves of that the connect route fell into place.

but yeah I'm probably going to apply it to my Demon weapon form and then combine that via power combinations and this is in fact my final form . Plus the various weapon empowerment perks I have and mystic from Smite to empower all my weapons thusly. worst case scenario I will have my trusty chainsword empowered with it since that's a part of me now.
>>
>>52435221
*cockblocking me from wooing Diarmuid because she felt threatened by my beauty and didn't like how I was almost as pretty as her
>>
>>52435258
Do you really think those things are even remotely comparable?
>>
>>52435258
Robbing people hurts them, making "insensitive" jokes hurts no one. False equivalency.
>>
>>52435235
>you can't actually be a newtype without a soul.
Counterpoint: Scirocco and Reccoa
>>
>>52435306
In truth that depends on mental fortitude at that point. Some folks commit suicide over stupid shit whilst some people never have any trouble with peer pressure even going so far as being able to deal with things like PTSD and other mental disorders easily despite their peers being an active negative.
>>
>>52435318
Wait, are you guys doing a joke argument about gingers having souls, or did this somehow slip into a discussion of in-setting metaphysics?
>>
>>52435357
Now you're confusing "bullying" and "making insensitive jokes".
Making a joke with a friend about an insensitive subject, like race, or religion, or even the Yunyun thing. Hurts no one.
Using that joke to hurt someone of that Race, Religion, Yunyun DOES hurt someone.
>>
>>52435232
Is that really Black Humour, though? It seems to go a bit too far for that and into just plain dickishness.

According to Britannica:
>Black humour, also called black comedy, writing that juxtaposes morbid or ghastly elements with comical ones that underscore the senselessness or futility of life. Black humour often uses farce and low comedy to make clear that individuals are helpless victims of fate and character.

Morbid, dead baby, check
Ghastly, a girl inadvertantly whoring herself out and being used by a man, check
Comical, eh
Underscoring the senselessness, well, there is senselessness, but there is no real comedy to underscore it.
Futility, ~sigh~, check
Farce/low comedy, yep, check
Helpless victims of fate and character, oh, dear, check.

Yeah, I'd say it is Black Humour. The only thing I was missing from the checklist was the comical element, but that could just be because I really find it nasty and unpleasant, and that could be blinding me to it.

If indeed that was an example of black humour, I know now not to have anything to do with that type of humour. Just plain nasty.
>>
File: Danger Sense and companion.jpg (161KB, 425x700px) Image search: [Google]
Danger Sense and companion.jpg
161KB, 425x700px
Jumpers! What image best summarizes your chain thus far?
>>
>>52435357
>>52435378
To be blunt iff you're the sort to be sensitive to that kind of thing, this is really the wrong site for you. Setting aside all notion of whether it's right or wrong, the vast majority of this site is just like this.

This place is tame as fuck compared to /v/ or /tv/. /a/'s honestly very hit and miss, one minute they're making dead baby jokes, next minute they're crying over their waifus.
>>
File: image.jpg (76KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76KB, 640x640px
>>52435385
>>
>>52435375
But the orginal subject was about bullying. I was merely trying to steer the conversation back to that, also my point stands. Some people are just weird in what sets them off whilst others are Frisk-level Determinators. It's odd but true.
>>
>>52435411
I only really go to this thread. It seems like that was a good call on my part.

Thanks for the heads up, anon.
>>
File: [Surprise Goblin Slayer].jpg (58KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
[Surprise Goblin Slayer].jpg
58KB, 480x360px
>>52435385
>>
>>52435366
Yes. It's definitely one of those things.
>>
File: God damn it.jpg (12KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
God damn it.jpg
12KB, 225x225px
>>52435385
No single image I own can summarize my Justice chain, so I'll just go with my Companion's reactions to my bullshit.
>>
File: menacing cat.png (160KB, 376x750px) Image search: [Google]
menacing cat.png
160KB, 376x750px
>>52435385
>>
>>52435385
>>
>>52435518
Which one is you?
>>
115. Fire Emblem
Origin: Noble Blood
Perks: Minor Holy Blood (Dain), Charm, Motivational Conversation, Master Knight, Dance Puppets Dance, Vantage
Drawbacks: Fatigue

I'm a noble, I don't have to get off my ass, so I'm not going to. Everything should turn out just fine. I guess I could offer mandatory counseling to dark dragon cultists and help blow out the conspiracy, but that's taxing. Still, beats war and it's only a couple hours a day. My companions aren't tired, they can handle the weird warfare. I'm just going to nap until I can't nap anymore.

Still, they ask me questions because of my tactics perks, so we're in constant communication. Isabelle has set up a map in my room and we're apparently coordinating the warfront? Whatever, it's something to do while I eat my soup. It's pretty good soup. I had to get the supplies from my Redwall Kitchen, so it's vegetarian and contains more cheese than I'd usually go for. The surrounding area has fuck-all.

At the end, I got some sort of medal, but it's the end of a war so everyone gets medals. Woohoo. Medals. Goodnight.

>>52435385
Pic.
>>
File: MENACING.jpg (77KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
MENACING.jpg
77KB, 800x800px
>>52435509
We need an edit of this with that last panel having [MENACING] symbols in the background.
>>
>>52434741
The guys who were working on it seem to have dropped it for now, have at it.
>>
File: i'm gonna throw up.gif (3MB, 500x209px) Image search: [Google]
i'm gonna throw up.gif
3MB, 500x209px
>>52435385
Alternatively, since I can't choose
>>
File: you are already dead.gif (373KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
you are already dead.gif
373KB, 500x375px
>>52435385
>>
File: casual banchô-Anon.jpg (197KB, 1280x1155px) Image search: [Google]
casual banchô-Anon.jpg
197KB, 1280x1155px
>>52435385
I believe my Jumper's portrait would do that.
>>
>>52435411
What do you call a dead baby in a swimming pool?

[spoilee]bob[/spoiler]
>>
File: 1477521905896.jpg (355KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
1477521905896.jpg
355KB, 1000x750px
>>52435385
>>
File: I can totes do things!.jpg (194KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
I can totes do things!.jpg
194KB, 1920x1080px
>>52435385
>>
File: 716178.jpg (741KB, 3275x2161px) Image search: [Google]
716178.jpg
741KB, 3275x2161px
>>52430745
Stalled on Gatecrashing at the moment.

Dredd - still need to sort and fill out perks. Everything else is pretty much done, then to be imaged.

Dishonored 2 - need to do four and a half perks, ten items, some fluff then to be imaged.
Throw ideas for 200/400 Overseer and Guard items at me if you've got 'em.
>>
>>52430745
Speaking of WIPs, has Wukong mentioned anything about the Solars jump?
>>
File: 1429402175399.jpg (140KB, 600x460px) Image search: [Google]
1429402175399.jpg
140KB, 600x460px
>>52435385
Savage Salvage has really led to some interesting moments.
>>
File: Hehehehe.gif (371KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Hehehehe.gif
371KB, 500x281px
>>52435639
>screwing up the spoiler
Nice job.
>>
>>52435663
Seconded.
I too would like to know what's happening with that jump.
>>
>>52435202
Can't think of anything that lets you do that by itself, besides maybe being a Toon in Who Framed Roger Rabbit?.

Maybe you could use Ghost Cutter from Wuxia, along with the mirror travel perk from Alice – Through the Looking Glass.
The first lets you hit ghosts, the second lets you travel through a mirror world, using mirrors as portals.
>>
>>52435318
Good point, I guess though that only a few newtypes even proved they had souls. Char did, those two did not, and it would be really hard to imagine they have souls.
>>
File: 0497.jpg (105KB, 632x960px) Image search: [Google]
0497.jpg
105KB, 632x960px
>>52435385
>>
File: 1416146439492.gif (4MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1416146439492.gif
4MB, 400x225px
>>52435385
>>
>>52435385
>>
>>52435644
where is that?
>>
>>52435798
>Pillow Man comes to avenge his brothers, who died being used as weapons by vicious pillow fighters
>>
File: I Don't Want No Trabble!.jpg (102KB, 780x620px) Image search: [Google]
I Don't Want No Trabble!.jpg
102KB, 780x620px
>>52435385
>>
>>52435411
Eh, most people wouldn't laugh at that kind of joke anywhere on the site. The person who screenshotted it certainly cherrypicked.
>>
If a Warrior or Rogue learns magic in Hero BBS, will it work in future jumps?
>>
File: 1476688270514.png (33KB, 583x636px) Image search: [Google]
1476688270514.png
33KB, 583x636px
>>52435385
>>
File: Naamloos_zps6f5c4d0b.png (148KB, 518x475px) Image search: [Google]
Naamloos_zps6f5c4d0b.png
148KB, 518x475px
>>52435385
>>
File: 1466727135758.jpg (177KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1466727135758.jpg
177KB, 1920x1200px
>>52435385
>>
>>52435977
Yes.
>>
>>52434397
Can't be too powerful, otherwise they'd have better options.
>>
File: OUTTAFRIENDS.jpg (156KB, 720x261px) Image search: [Google]
OUTTAFRIENDS.jpg
156KB, 720x261px
>>52435385
>>
File: c02mars.png (322KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
c02mars.png
322KB, 512x512px
Jump # 29 Circle of Magic
Origin: Circle Novice (0)
Starting location: Yanjing
Perks:
*Ambient Magic –Smith (0) (So tempted to take dance magic for the theme but…)
*Old Patient Magic (50, Discount)
*Discipline (100, Discount)
*A life of Dedication (200, Discount)
*Magic Steps (400)
Companions
*A Circle of Magic (300)
Equipment
*Fine clothes, good boots (50)
Drawbacks
*Live at Discipline Cottage (0)
*Namronese Politics (+100)

Companions

Akitsu
*Ambient Element – Raw Element – Water
*Old Patient Magic
*The Magic in the weaving
*hear the whisper Inside

Arcueid
Perks:
*Ambient Magic Weather
*Overlooked by the white god
*The power of the storm
*Equipment –Shekan Tree

Yu Bel
*Ambient Magic – Stone Magic
*Old Patient Magic
*A life of dedication
*Magic Steps

(So I apologize ahead of time because I know nothing here. Seems like an interesting world but I can’t read 4+ books to research things)

Journal Entry # 11006

Ah this seems like a rather nice world, It’s funny we wound up at another magic school but this seems to be the late middle ages… sort of and there seems to be less intrigue. However somehow they have come to believe we are all problem kids so we have been stuck together with some other problem kids in what’s called the discipline cottage.

It’s not to bad the instructors are nice but the kids not in the cottage seem to have an idea about us being trouble makers and seem to be giving us a wide birth. The kids in the cottage however seem rather nice though they have already become a rather close knit group.
>>
>>52436155
Journal Entry Journal Entry # 11031

Well it looks like we have a pirate problem. Or more accurately had one. A quick Norito to Akitsu and she showed them why boats should fear a water mage as the very sea turned against them. Even their resident wizard seemed to be unable to calm things. With Arcueid and Trisana’s weather magic helping out…. Yeah the pirates didn’t do so well.

Journal Entry Journal Entry # 11119

Well it’s been about a year here, it looks like I got a chance to shine but not for the magic I have here. Abraham and I both were quite helpful in curing the blue pox plague that hit. It turns out it was some magical mistake but since we both are skilled at removing poisons as well as well. I kind of feel bad I had to rely on out of jump magic to save people but in the end lives were saved and that’s really all that matters.
>>
>>52430745
Life
..and momodora
>>
>>52435385

I need more perks that give awesome hugging abilities.
>>
File: DenshaDeD_ch01p16-17.png (328KB, 1353x976px) Image search: [Google]
DenshaDeD_ch01p16-17.png
328KB, 1353x976px
>>52436077
>>
File: Boozehound.jpg (56KB, 648x484px) Image search: [Google]
Boozehound.jpg
56KB, 648x484px
>>52430745
The breaker is on hold at 20% until life gets sorted out or in the midst of an alcohol induced fit of inspiration bang it all out at once like a bolt from the blue. Likely won't take overly much time once I get back to it. Only thing that will be problematic is items for every origin.
>>
File: Dark_Vader_mug.jpg (15KB, 342x342px) Image search: [Google]
Dark_Vader_mug.jpg
15KB, 342x342px
>>52435385
>>
>>52435385
Charisma perk and social combat are one hell of a drug.
>>
>>52435644
Earliest post of it I can find is from 2010, http://www.japanator.com/-bad-apple-makes-it-onto-cnn-13306.phtml

The exif data from that site's image has the photo being taken in 2007, but alas there's no embedded GPS data.
>>
>>52436408
What the actual fuck is this?
>>
>>52436426
Meant to reply to >>52435871
>>
File: 20c981ac2a2675048d148fd9522ed5a9.jpg (714KB, 1920x2891px) Image search: [Google]
20c981ac2a2675048d148fd9522ed5a9.jpg
714KB, 1920x2891px
>>52432732
Having just binged the first two chapters of All Night Laundry and then seen how much of it I still have left to read, I absolutely cannot wait to get a Gauntlet of it. This is some great stuff.

Thank you for introducing me to it.
>>
>>52436492
A gauntlet is a bad idea, you have not gotten to the weird shit yet. Just wait till you find out how many times bina has died.
>>
File: 2008-10-23-Detour.jpg (318KB, 525x1216px) Image search: [Google]
2008-10-23-Detour.jpg
318KB, 525x1216px
>>52435385
>>
>>52436547
Yes, please mention spoilers to a property you know I've only gotten a little ways into. It helps so much. /sarcasm.
>>
>>52436571
Just wait until she kills Dumbledore with a sled named Rosebud.
>>
>>52436571
Oh trust me I havent spoiled anything. You have NO IDEA.
>>
File: 477768-bigthumbnail.jpg (32KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
477768-bigthumbnail.jpg
32KB, 450x338px
>>52436155
Jump # 30 Zootopia
Race: Fox
Starting Location: Downtown
Background: Drop In (0)
Perks:
*Cheese and Crackers (0)
*Disney Magic (300, Discount)
*You are even cuter than I thought you would be (100)
*Political face (200)
*Master Plan (400)
Companions
*Current Companion Import (300)
Drawbacks
*Ewe can’t keep a bad moufloun down (+300)
*70% less furr (0) (Keeping this drawback for the purpose of forms afterword)

Companions

Van Hellsing
Race: Owl
Background: Government Job
Perks:
*Underappreciated Lackey
*Political Face
*Master Plan
*We’re great at multiplying

Akitsu:
Race: snow Fox
Background: Drop In
Perks:
*Your Cuter than I thought you would be
*Disney Magic
*Bootcamp

Arcueid
Race: Cat
Background: Drop In
Perks:
*Disney Magic
*Bootcamp

Adam Jensen
Race: Wolf
Background: ZPD
Perks:
*Bootcamp
*I think I found a lead!
*Selective Enforcement

Snowflame
Race: Polar Bear
Background: Shyster
Perks:
*Slick
*Organized Crime
*Night Howler Immunity

Yu Bel
Race: Fox
Background: ZPD
Perks:
*Bootcamp
*I think I found a Lead
*Fluffy
*Equipment – Meter maid buggy

Journal Entry # 11517

Well this is new, we are in a land of animal people. It’s been interesting seeing my companions adjust. Honestly they have had a better time of it that I thought they were going to. Van Hellsing seems to be having more trouble adjusting to being a politician than an owl person. My wives seem to be doing alright, and strangely I haven’t noticed any differences with Adam and Snowflame.

I have decided to pursue a singing career here. So far it looks like things are going well I already have a big contract lined up It looks like I may be the next big thing.

(to be continued)
>>
>>52436687
Journal Entry # 11519

Wow it turned out the Sheep woman who was driving the whole predators are dangerous movement was behind it. She is almost like a super villain with how evil she is. I have to admit I was not expecting that… I hadn’t really gotten involved with the predators going crazy thing. After all I am not a cop and they didn’t want some new pop Idol butting in to their Investigation. Besides I had faith in Adam and Yu that they could take care of it. Though it seems the bunny cop and her sidekick beat them to it.

Journal Entry # 11533

There are certain things that will send me in to a near apocalyptic rage. I can take people attacking me or targeting me but when someone hurts one of my companions…

We had to restrain Yu tonight because she went berserk. She went berserk because she happened to snack on some food meant for me. It turns out that someone spiked my food with Night Howlers. She has been taken to the hospital. She is calm now but they are flushing the stuff out of her system… I am going to find who is responsible for this and make them pay.

Journal Entry # 11535

Well I suppose I shouldn’t be surprised after our investigation things led directly to Bellweather. Apparently as I was the new hot thing she wanted to target me to show I could go crazy. She had quietly escaped leaving a near identical look alike in her cell to serve her time. We tracked her down…

It was all I could do to keep my wives from ripping her apart. Honestly a big part of me wanted to do so as well… but no I refuse to let her win. Besides I had a better idea.

We captured her, dragged her in to my warehouse and used lord of light tech to give her a new look. Now she is a lion instead of a lamb. It was A fitting punishment. No one will believe her when she says who she is and there is already a Bellweather in prison so we set her loose with no ID and a warning that if we ever saw her again we would do much worse to her.
>>
>>52436618
You act like thats a joke.
>>
>>52436687
>>52436706
>>
File: Jumper MO.png (420KB, 739x284px) Image search: [Google]
Jumper MO.png
420KB, 739x284px
>>52435385
>>
File: IMG_0725.jpg (77KB, 800x673px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0725.jpg
77KB, 800x673px
>>52435385
>>
>>52436887
Is that Ganondorf?
>>
>>52436887
Is that beastboy grown up?
>>
What do Mysterious Protector's use to Henshin in Sailor Moon?
>>
>>52436902
Yes.

>>52436916
It's Ganon.
>>
>>52436902
>>52436916
It's Ganondorf. Look at the weird braid things on the back of his head.
>>
>>52436547
Eh, it wouldn't be the first gauntlet to have rules where dying isn't a loss condition. It wouldn't even be the first where it's time travel related.
>>
>>52436938
>>52436929
Wow ganon looks like beastboy when theres no color.
>>
>>52430745
As to current claimed WIPs...

Alice sent me the finished stage 1 of Aldnoah Zero, so that'll be all written up and posted in a couple days, less then a week probably.

Majikoi, Nier 1 and Nier Automata- all origins are decided and options are rapidly being filled in. Automata is coming out first I think, or at least being done first, with all the hype I still have for it. Probably two weeks for the absolute earliest for any of them but at least one will be done this month.

Grand Order is the slow trudge as ever. I'd say it's at maybe 40-50% of stage 1?

Jorge is slow going, need to reread the last little bit and get some time to work with Bee on it. Still have plenty of ideas ready and we've got some of the most significant work out of the way already.
>>
So, if I wanted to be a rapper, what would some good QoL perks be?

For example, I was going to pick up "A Place To Call Home" out of Fate/Zero, because having a place to go back to is important

any other ideas?
>>
>>52433580
You're a champion, dude.
Or very bored.
Maybe both.

Thanks for making the new WoW either way. Even if WoW and I have ended on a sour note, I do have tons of nostalgia with the series.
>>
>>52433580
Dude. I love you. You are awesome and this jump is awesome.
>>
What jumps have the cutest moths?
>>
>>52433580
>Companion Combinations

Beg pardon?
>>
>>52437614
Certain companions for the WoW jump can go together and gain new abilities. Previously, WoW Anon showed off one companion that was an army of Murlocs, and another that was a Murloc Paladin. If you get both, the Murloc Companion can train the Murloc Army (and their pet sharks) the art of being a Paladin (or Cleric, in the case of the sharks, if I remember right).
>>
>>52437247
So the Sage's Wisdom is just the King's "power" like with Dae-Wi, right? It'll put a massive strain on you and burn out your lifespan if used in a human body?

If you're a Divine Power user with Divine Form, will that prevent it from being so much of a problem?
>>
File: NO REST.jpg (360KB, 710x508px) Image search: [Google]
NO REST.jpg
360KB, 710x508px
>>52430745
I mean I haven't had any WIPs or jumps for months since I dropped everything, but last night I got roped into making Twilight Princess, so I guess that's a thing now.

Replaying it right now while scribbling shit down on a notepad.
>>
>>52437653
can teach* Fuck.
>>
File: [Gasps In Spanish].png (374KB, 600x457px) Image search: [Google]
[Gasps In Spanish].png
374KB, 600x457px
>>52437670
>Twilight Princes jump
Anon please. You have no idea how much I want this.
>>
>>52437664
It won't strain you unnaturally like that. Trying to use more of it then you can handle at once might hurt you but just using it won't hurt you if you're human.
>>
>>52437690
Ah, good to know, thanks.
>>
>>52437247
>Stage 1

Is Stage 1 up to where Doctor Roman dies? or is that secret?
>>
>>52437735
Nah, stage 1 is just part of how I make stuff. Deciding what options are going in, like origins and perks and stuff, is all apart of stage 1. Stage 2 is writing descriptions for everything once it's all been decided and put in.
>>
>>52437670
>Twilight Princess
You will be my best friend
I NEED Midna!
>>
>>52437670
>since I dropped everything
>last night I got roped into making Twilight Princess
Not at all promising.
>>
File: laptop.jpg (2MB, 5472x3648px) Image search: [Google]
laptop.jpg
2MB, 5472x3648px
What's your writing process like, jumpmakers? How do you make jumps? How do you get started making jumps?
>>
>>52437614
After the stuff with Crusader Halefin and The White Shark Tribe a few threads ago, I was given the idea of different Companion purchases giving each other different benefits if purchased together.

So far I know that the Harpy and Ancient will lead to the latter rediscovering his roots as an Ancient of Wind, and Lorewalker Sheizi can aid Ya'qi if Dinomancy is purchased in discovering the fossils of ancient dinosaurs and other beasts with which the latter can bind and learn from.
>>
File: awoo_cringe.jpg (25KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
awoo_cringe.jpg
25KB, 400x400px
>>52437771
>I NEED Midna!
Are women just like pokemon to you?
>>
File: 1477931598512.jpg (30KB, 443x540px) Image search: [Google]
1477931598512.jpg
30KB, 443x540px
>>52437813
Step One: Coffee
Step Two: Alcohol
Step Three: ????
Step Four: Wake up without pants to see a half-finished document skeleton on my drive
Step Five: Finish it after sacrficing about ten thousand goats to Jump-chan
Step Six: Put it on the general at the last possible second
Step Seven: Promise an update, then spend CP on booze instead
>>
>>52437829
>are women just like pokemon to you?
>he asks in a thread where Justice is hardly the only one
>>
>>52437846
Haha. Hilarious. You should be a comedian or something. Don't quit your day job.
>>
>>52437829
As he and 90% of anons can atest to, yes. They are trophies and fucktoys.
>>
File: nymphsmile.gif (3MB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
nymphsmile.gif
3MB, 720x405px
>>52437813
>>52437846
Oh...I forgot about saying how I started?

Pic related deserved better.
>>
File: dal.jpg (308KB, 850x1052px) Image search: [Google]
dal.jpg
308KB, 850x1052px
>>52437813
Always decide the origins/sections going in first, like any tables or special options, so I know what I'm working with as to what perks and items I can put in.

Then just decide and write in the name and brief one line about each entry. Means it's a lot easier to swap things around or get rid of things then if I do each option in full at the start.

Once I'm happy with all the stuff going in, I'll start going through and doing descriptions for it all. Usually I put on Crunchyroll and just do one description every adbreak, help motivate me to do more. Works pretty well since it'll get at least 6 descriptions done an hour without me getting burned out and stopping for the night.
>>
>>52437813
Find something I like and feel is within my ability. Then make an outline for perks and origins based on who they emulate and what I think would be interesting to offer. I write out the full details after that and items & drawbacks are outlined and refined after that. I like notes at the end of jumps so I tend to add them in to explain/clarify things that I felt might have taken up to much space or disrupt the flow of the document
>>
Rolled 59 (1d100)

116. Fire Emblem
Origin: Multiworld Royalty (Askr)
Perks: Pep In Your Step, Heroic Leadership, Combat Recruitment, Gate Opener/Shutter, Title [The Swole Soul], Specialization [Lances]
Items: Hair Products, Big Castle
Drawbacks: Staves Only

Oh shit, I'm back. That wasn't expected, but whatever. Apparently I'm supposed to fight yet another war, but this one is slightly bigger. Fuck it, you guys can do this, I'm going to use my healstick. We'll see what you've learned over the past 50 years of strategy and intrigue. I can run away. I don't mind.

>>52437813
I enter a manic phase and begin making promises I'll barely remember the next day.
>>
>>52437813
Step One: Get in a nice, open area.
Step Two: Dim the lighting, but just enough to not obstruct work.
Step Three: Put on some music from the source material.
Step Four: Breathe.
Step Five: Allow the magic to flow from my fingertips.
>>
>>52437813
>Alpha (???-v0.1): Start with skeleton, determine perk structure. Make sure that you can purchase at least 10% of the jump's content with maximum drawbacks. Fill in descriptions with absolutely barebones descriptions.
>Beta (v0.1-v1.0): Replacing of descriptions and perk names with better text. Pass the WIP around to friends and others to make sure that what I'm writing still matches up with the original 'function' text.
>Release (v1.0+): Post to thread. Make some adjustments based on feedback. If no major fuckups, leave it there.
>Fuck Up Correction Cycle (v2.0+): Major changes and overhauls to the jump because of some major fuckup that missed me and the people I have edit.
>>
File: Kamen Rider Chronicle Gashat.png (928KB, 1051x806px) Image search: [Google]
Kamen Rider Chronicle Gashat.png
928KB, 1051x806px
>>52432230

I know you're not doing the Ex-Aid DLC until the show is over, but I just thought of a hilariously evil idea to implement in other settings.

Let Dan or Pallad finish Kamen Rider Chronicle. Steal the Gashat for yourself or get one of the mass-produced copies. Figure out how it works with reverse engineering perks and Game Maker IX.

Go to Generic Videogame Developer, and take Triple A Title and Multi-Platform.

Triple A Title makes any product (game or not) you release sell incredibly well. Multi-Platform makes it so any game you release automatically has separate versions on all consoles, and behave the same way.

I could release Kamen Rider Chronicle in dozens of worlds, and have an unimaginable number of people endlessly TATAKAE.
>>
>>52437927
I didn't know that jumpmaking invoked the art of Hamon.
>>
>>52437829
Do you ever get tired of asking Justice that question? I'm pretty sure every time women have come up lately with him, for like the past two months, you've posted with that image.
>>
File: lewyn card in hd.png (310KB, 308x431px) Image search: [Google]
lewyn card in hd.png
310KB, 308x431px
>>52437813
Not exactly organized. Typically I go through the source material (Even if I know it by heart I always try to do it), and at the same time I see potential perk or item ideas I yank them out and put them on paper. Origins are usually thought of first if special circumstances like Princess: The Hopeful (Of which I am hammering out the details because origins are going to be difficult for it) aren't a factor. I then organize everything and make it neat and presentable.

(I like throwing a huge mess of stuff in front of me and then organizing things to neatness. It's satisfying.)

Not every perk, item, origin, or drawback makes it. Usually because;

1. They don't fit in the story's setting
2. In the case of origins, often I can't really think of enough stuff to fill the origin tree with. There was originally a Mage origin back when I first started on Tellius back in Feburary, but I couldn't think of material for it so I put the perks I made for it in the "general" section.
3. They're super OP, weird, or I can't make what it does good enough for it to be even worth 100 CP.
4. In the case of drawbacks they're too weird, meta, or I just don't see them as very appealing as drawbacks. I fill my jumps with a huge list of drawbacks or I try to because I hate it when I want more CP but none of the drawbacks are appealing to me to take, so I try to make drawbacks that appeal to a wide range of people.

As for why I got started? There wasn't a Fire Emblem: Genealogy Of The Holy War jump out there (And I wanted pic related) so I rolled up my sleeves and started making one myself. And then I noticed there was no Fire Emblem Elibe jump so I made one myself. And so forth.
>>
>>52437985
I think you overestimate how many times I've used that image.
>>
>>52437813
>1. Randomly think of something that would be cool to put in a jump
>2. Decide to make a jump of it
>3. Scribble down the origins and most of the capstones
>4. Get stuck on items and details
>5. Go a month without working on the jump
>6. Suddenly find inspiration and do a month's worth of work on the jump in a day
>7. Nearly finish, get sick of working on the jump
>8. Go on the IRC and find someone else to do the rest of the work
>9. Try to post it in the thread
>10. Inevitably fuck up the formatting or just forget to actually attach the file
>11. Actually upload it this time
>12. Someone ends up uploading an unfinished version of the jump but I'm too lazy to actually finish it and post another because it was just a minor update
Basically exactly how it goes.
>>
File: Hulk-embed.jpg (104KB, 600x423px) Image search: [Google]
Hulk-embed.jpg
104KB, 600x423px
>>52430745
I plan on finally starting on Hulk Agents of S.M.A.S.H. and Ghostbusters extreme is on hold possible dropped due to lack of interest in it now.

My winter was hectic as hell and when I finally was going to sit down and do some more jumps I get sick. Next week I'm going out of town but I plan on taking the whole series with me and rewatching while I'm writing the jump.

Also for afterwards we will see, bit too early to call anything else. Although I am wondering if the guy who was talking about Avengers Assembled ever started on his jump?
>>
>>52438007

Question concerning your revamp of Sailor Moon.

Silver Moon Technology says it can terraform normally inhospitable worlds. How long does that take?
>>
File: infinite harem.jpg (30KB, 397x470px) Image search: [Google]
infinite harem.jpg
30KB, 397x470px
>>52437771
>>52437829
>>52437850
>>
>>52438082
>can't even spell "too" right
Come on, anon.
>>
>>52438098
Hey I didn't make it.
>>
>>52430745
Coiling Dragon and "Herculanon is a trash weeb with terrible taste the jump"
>>
>>52437529
Pokémon
>>
>>52438056
>My winter was hectic as hell and when I finally was going to sit down and do some more jumps I get sick. Next week I'm going out of town but I plan on taking the whole series with me and rewatching while I'm writing the jump.

I'm sorry to hear things were hectic for you, I was looking forward to seeing what you came up with for Ghostbusters extreme,but I'm glad you haven't given up on jumpmaking.
>>
>>52438109
>Herculanon is a trash weeb with terrible taste the jump
Eiken?
>>
>>52438115
Thanks, honestly though I had some perk ideas I liked but by the time I came back to my notes I am have no idea what to do with it. Maybe after Hulk I'll go back and marathon the series and see if inspiration takes me.
>>
File: GEE MARCO.jpg (61KB, 448x458px) Image search: [Google]
GEE MARCO.jpg
61KB, 448x458px
>>52438082

>that pic

I eagerly await the day a Star VS Evil jump is released.

I will be in the background manipulating things so Marco gets a Harem Ending.
>>
>>52438125
I wouldn't be surprised if someone posted that a couple days from now.
>>
>>52430745
Batman Beyond, which is infuriatingly close to being done. And another secret jump.
>>
I know this is just asking to get called a shitstirrer but I barely read the threads anymore but I like KS and just want to know what's going on, and the threads already past bump limit. So, just remember, if you don't respond with vitriol, there is no shitstorm.

What's up with this new in-progress katawa shoujo jump? How is it different from the old one? Wasn't the primary argument against it that it was a lewd source? Or was the author disliked (I don't even remember who the author was but I have a foggy memory this might have been the case)? Was the old one ever even submitted to /jc/?
>>
>>52437813
Typically, I'll do one section of the Jump (perks, powers, items, companions, drawbacks, etc.) at a time, starting with a skeleton (name+short description) and fleshing it out fully once all the other skeletons are done (skipping an option for later if I can't think of one in that moment). If I get writer's block, I move onto a different section until inspiration strikes.
>>
File: zephiel THINK.png (26KB, 240x160px) Image search: [Google]
zephiel THINK.png
26KB, 240x160px
>>52438063
I am unsure how long it would take, desu. The source material didn't give concise or clear answers. At the very least, you can make (very spacious and nice) dome cities for people to live in while the world itself is terraformed and emulate a hospitable world in them.

The Moon Kingdom itself wasn't really able to terraform the moon for some reason, as Usagi kept trying to sneak onto Earth because Earth didn't have glass dome cities and had natural breezes. I would assume, as it is fairly powerful (Thus considerably shortening the typically hundreds of years it would take in real life to terraform a planet), that it would take...I dunno, six years? give or take? Would depend on a lot of factors, really.
>>
File: flight-enabled humanform.jpg (59KB, 495x350px) Image search: [Google]
flight-enabled humanform.jpg
59KB, 495x350px
>>52430745
Well I'm trying to expand all the perk descriptions in Xam'd so people can actually understand them. Problem is I'm running into my issue where I get too prosey and it's not as readable as I'd like. Slow going.
>>
>>52438175
Strictly speaking, the jump is borderline at base. The main point of contention is that the setting just doesn't have much to it besides a school for the disabled and normal characters to interact with. It might have been allowed otherwise, it might well not, but DDAnon- the maker of the first KS jump- tried to push it after he had run himself through the mud trying to make lewd A-OK for /jc/, and, well. People just plain didn't wanna deal with his shit by the time.
>>
>>52438175
It was mostly rejected because of DDanon trying to push Corruption of Champions around the same time, in all honesty.

Besides what points >>52438350 brings up it's still a whole lot of bitterness.
>>
>>52437247
Aldnoah Zero? Really? Neat, I guess. I wasn't too thrilled with the show, but it's got a good concept. I'm sure you and Alice will make something good out of it. Worst case scenario, itt will give me a chance to punch Inaho, and that's really all I want out of it.
>>
File: suit glasses haruka.jpg (87KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
suit glasses haruka.jpg
87KB, 1280x720px
>>52430745
Pretty fast with the writing of Spore, but since the jump is imaged...

I'd say 60% to release?
>>
So after taking a nose dive into the lore of Fallen London I have another question, thanks >52431177 btw. How can one survive Seeking Mr. Eaten's Name?
>>
>>52438350
>>52438372
When something like My Little Sister Can't Be This Cute gets accepted without a single protest, I don't know how people can honestly bring up this 'the setting doesn't really have much unique to it' argument and actually not be trolling.
>>
>>52437813
Watch/read/play thing you're doing jump of. Inspiration strikes.

Do a layout first with all the sections you want/need. Intro, age/location, origins/species/whatever, perks by price, items by price, companions, any extra sections, drawbacks, scenarios, end.

Usually start by hammering out the "must have" perks/items/whatever first. Usually a skeleton.

Re-watch/re-read source material. If imaged, obtain as many images as possible. While watching/reading, flesh out what you have and fill in what you don't. Revise, re-read, clarify, summarize, re-word every perk that starts with "You...".

Search desperately for more inspiration to fill in that niggling 200cp item for that background that was really cool but didn't get much screen time.

Do cosmetic work to hide the scars.

When you think it's done, call it a 90% done WIP, post to thread.
Deal with any issues.
Post 100% done and to drive.
Notice like five more spelling mistakes.
Delete 100% from uploads, re-upload 105% done version to drive, don't bother posting to thread and hope nobody notices.
>>
>>52438453
It's Val. Arguing against her jumps gets accusations of shitposting.

and that's something I think everybody's tired of.
>>
File: bd8.png (299KB, 600x396px) Image search: [Google]
bd8.png
299KB, 600x396px
Jumpers what is your final form?
>>
>>52437813

For a somewhat serious answer
usually just watch/read the thing if i don't know it already(which is rare since i tend to only make jumps of things i'm horribly autistic over)

collate origin ideas(usually using characters in the show, and condensing them into archetypes)
do 1/2/4/6 for archetypes, if a large enough source material, double 1/2/4/6

1/2/4/6 items
Fill out as necessary
same with drawbacks, mostly what'd be interesting (in the sense of "May you lead an interesting life", sometimes) to deal with

Got started cause I thought /jc/ was fun, made Kid Radd cause it was an underrated gem of a webcomic, and I wanted to share it with people.
That kinda informed most of my things, where I just made a jump of something I thought only I really liked and wanted to get others to like it too
>>
File: raging banchô-Anon.png (6MB, 2400x3202px) Image search: [Google]
raging banchô-Anon.png
6MB, 2400x3202px
>>52437813
repeatedly consume the media in question, cutting chunks of it off for perks , items, origins, etc. with each pass through

>>52438532
pic related
>>
>>52438453
Canon settings/actual properties shouldn't need to justify their existence, as long as they don't break any other rules. The fact that they're an existing, separate property is all the uniqueness it needs, even if it's pretty samey to other jumps. It probably won't be a very good jump if it's the fiftieth horror movie jump covering 90% of the same stuff but it's still an actual property.

It's only when you get to generics and OC stuff that things like "What makes this different/worthy of being a jump" become important questions. Generic Horror Movie is perhaps the best example of a generic jump, at least in terms of what a generic should be made for, in that it's to reflect the hundreds of thousands of often very samey horror movies. There's definitely unique horror movies that can, and have, been made into jumps of their own but the GH Jump lets all those other horror movies be expressed without 9000 jumps where the only difference is maaaybe the monster of the setting. On the opposite side,stuff like Generic Virtual World or Generic Magical Girl are, regardless of their quality as jumps, poor choices for a 'generic' idea. Both jumps draw a big amount from specific things in specific settings from their genres, rather then relying on overall tropes. So instead of the jump allowing a big genre to be covered that normally could not, it's more of a specific power grab bag from jumps that can be made, have been made and are being made.
>>
Would it make sense for Bending from Avatar/LoK to scale in strength with one's chi?
>>
>>52437813

I'm real formulaic at this point. I start with the skeleton (setting line breaks, partitioning off areas for each of the different options, setting the area's header, blank spaces for options, etc) then I actually try to figure out what goes where (basically deciding on perks, drawbacks, items, etc).

Once I figure everything out, I start writing things up, starting with things of tertiary importance (The Intro which I hate, age/gender roles, minor descriptions like "Your corresponding origin gets a discount for perks under their name" and shit like that, outro stuff and ending choices). Once the boring as hell stuff is out of the way, start on perks. Always add a few lines of fluff at the beginning, but everything after that is dedicated to crunch and helping people understand what exactly it does and what they can do with it.

After perks, items or companions, whichever comes first. Drawbacks are usually the last thing that needs to be done. If I write in a description and feel like something is ambiguous but noting it in the description itself would take too long or would break the flow of the description, I quickly head to notes where I write down what's on my mind there.

During the process I'll usually show people I trust bits and pieces that I might be concerned about and get their opinion before continuing. I'll also make regular backups just in case one copy gets lost (writing usually gets done in Pastebin, backup and final copy is usually written in Word).

After all the writing is complete, I start going through the Word copy and start touching the document up, looking for typos and spelling mistakes, working on the format to make it look nicer, spacing things appropriately for visibility and ease of reading. Once that's done I simply "save as" PDF, check it over one last time, and take it to thread.
>>
>>52438643
I would think so, but likely you won't reach Avatar-tier in-Jump unless you double-up on Bending Genius. I've not seen anything that specifically states that it wouldn't.
>>
>>52438643
A bit, but not entirely. I mean fire benders cant bend at all during an eclipse, so the power source isn't fully internal.
>>
>>52437813
>>52438703

Also important to note that the concept process usually takes longest. I often come to thread and IRC for what people wanna see most so I can try to properly represent that, then work on most everything else myself. My most common way of doing this is wiki diving or trying to remember notable moments throughout the series. Sometimes when I don't have ideas I try to just think of something that's cool that the origin would find useful or fits thematically without actually being represented in the series. Recently following Val's advice I've also used TVtropes and it's been really helpful.

After reading the other responses I now feel awkward about not inserting many jokes.

Not really too important, but I always like inserting something different into my Jumps. In the Dark Souls Jumps it was multitudes of origins, items and an expansive companion area. In Soul Eater it was the weapon customization stuff. In White Knight Chronicles I wrote up the supplement for Knights and stuff (I'll get to Georama eventually, it has all my hate though), in Bloodborne it was. . .well, lots of things there. In Digimon it was of course Digimon Customization. I'll probably keep doing that too.
>>
>>52438162
>Was seriously considering doing a crappy Eiken joke jump for April 1st
>Forgot to do it and will be too busy to do it in the next few days
People probably would have complained about it anyway.
>>
>>52438433
You don't. If you Finish the Seeking, you sacrifice yourself - body, mind and soul - to the search, and its ultimate End. To survive is to deny the Name.

A RECKONING CANNOT BE POSTPONED INDEFINITELY.
>>
>>52435798
You ever stop to think what it's like for props/costume crew members to get weird orders?

>"For this episode, we need you to make an entire suit out of pillows."
>"Why?"
>"It's for a pillow fight scene."
>>
>>52438433
It's suicide. You can't.
>>
>>52437813
I generally don't start unless I can think of suitable backgrounds that I know I'll be able to write perks for, I'll usually have a few perks in mind as well so I'll stick them all down in a word document to start with. Wherever feasible I'll read/watch/play the thing to get ideas.

Once I've got a very vague skeleton of a jump (as in a few ideas for perks, items and drawbacks and a handful of perk titles that I haven't yet decided what they do) I start imaging and usually have a few more ideas when I'm doing that. Usually at this point I'll ask the thread and the IRC if they have anything they'd like to see included and generally a certain amount of that makes it into the jump (although you sometimes won't get a lot of suggestions for things you don't already have).

After the imaging is basically done I write the actual text and price/structure things as I go. I then usually put them page by page onto imgur and see if anyone in the IRC is willing to have a look, they'll spot some (but never all) the mistakes.

I usually do the opening text last which is why it's usually not got a lot of effort put into it.

That's pretty much it. It usually takes a day of actual effort although I tend to have notes for some time before I properly start.
>>
>>52438433
That's kind of like saying "I want to sacrifice my body, mind, and soul; now how do I survive that?"
I'm sure some combo of perks would allow you to 'live' by some sense of the word, but why bother with it at all?
>>
>>52438983
Does Duelist Champion from the new Fantastic Beasts jump do anything for your non-HP magics?
>>
>>52439041
Just wanted to know if it could be done, as Seekers of Mr. Eaten's Name exist in the canon but they die... alot.
>>
>>52438433
you don't, that is a plan so bad even I'm not stupid enough to attempt it
>>
>>52439080
Well it sort of has two components to it. Firstly you're ridiculously skilled at magical combat. secondly your magic gets a boost in combat.

The skill only applies to HP magic but the in-combat boost works for magic in general.
>>
>>52439089
For good reason. Seeking is a trial of Sacrifice. Even the middle steps are not for the faint of heart, let alone the final. It requires you to taint your soul, to rend your flesh, to sear secrets into your mind. No NPC has succeeded - only a PC can, because they're a PC.
>>
>>52439270
What exactly happens, I know only vaguely what happens as everything is so hidden and such. The PC Seeks Mr. Eaten's Name, Bad Things happen. Then they are left in the Void. That's all I could find out through the internet and a very useful lore font. Is there no other end?
>>
>>52439098
picture related please listen to this morning this warning.
>>
>>52438207
Speaking of which, the only section I have left to finish for B:TAS is Items, so if anyone has any ideas/requests for those I wouldn't mind hearing them.
>>
>>52439350
Play the fucking game then and stop begging to be spoon fed.
Thread posts: 425
Thread images: 103

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.