[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Humans taking on the role of orcs in a fantasy setting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: yaranaika_face.png (57KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
yaranaika_face.png
57KB, 800x800px
>Humans taking on the role of orcs in a fantasy setting
>>
Humans were always the niggers of fantasy.
>>
>>52428055
I was just thinking this shit yesterday
GET OUT OF MY HEAD
GET OUT
Really though, humans have a longstanding tradition of murdering absolutely everything they can and giving it meaning, why can't they be the honor-bound warrior culture?!!!
>>
>>52429707
Sidenote: do spoilers no longer work or something?
>>
File: 2015-01-03_00005x-747x309.jpg (51KB, 747x309px) Image search: [Google]
2015-01-03_00005x-747x309.jpg
51KB, 747x309px
>>52428055
Not sure if this counts, but here I go:
I had kind of imagined a setting where humanity was basically the huns set to destroy civilization.
The players were warriors that had performed some great deed in raids against the Elven Imperium/Dwarven Satraps and would begin unifying clans of nomads, increasing the scale of invasions until it's basically total war atilla.
Haven't gotten to do anything with the concept. And to be honest I don't even know if it would work for a campaign or if I have the GM skill, or even what system. But I like the Idea.
Does this count as a different type of HFY?
Despite what happened to Warhammer Fantasy, I just like the idea of a fantasy apocalypse.
>>
>>52429854
>Dwarven satraps

fucking dropped
>>
>>52429879
Because I used Satrap over Satrapies, or because of Dwarves being further east and Babylonian/Persian?
>>
File: hfy.png (108KB, 345x1636px) Image search: [Google]
hfy.png
108KB, 345x1636px
>>
That would be awesome because then I could mow down hundreds of humans instead of orcs, for a change.
>>
>>52429950
That was one of the obnoxious text walls i ever fucking read and it stays just as obnoxious on prior/subsequent readings.
>>
>>52428055
That's exactly what I have in my games. Hobgoblins are the dominant city-building race. If you take a look at the Monster Manual, the rules state that the average hobgoblin is just as smart as the average human and is significantly stronger and more capable with tools of war. In any setting where the two come into direct conflict, humans would be relegated to the outskirts of civilization very quickly.
>>
>>52430225

What about their breeding habits?
>>
File: electrape.png (2KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
electrape.png
2KB, 240x240px
>>52430248
A-are you suggesting I spend a lot of time thinking about hobgoblins breeding? What w-would make you think that?
>>
>>52430281

I'm suggesting you haven't spent enough time
>>
>>52428055
Raping elves?
>>
>>52428055
Dwarf Fortress did this, and my setting is heavily DF-based. Humans are the biggest and strongest race and the best at making war.
>>
>>52430852
Humans dont Rape elves
They marry them and create beautiful families together
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.