[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gamefinder thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Curse of Strahd.jpg (415KB, 1536x1055px) Image search: [Google]
Curse of Strahd.jpg
415KB, 1536x1055px
Looking for people to run picrelated with - DnD 5e. The newer you are, the better.
We'll be using roll20, text and voice chat too. Those interested, my discord name is Donald Trump#3242
>>
Every time I see 5e mentioned anywhere on the internet, it's almost always in the context of a Curse of Strahd campaign. It seems to be the only 5e setting that anyone uses, why is that? Is it exceptionally good?
Personally, I've never played a premade campaign (only one-shots and stuff), it's always been stuff the GM has come up with themself. Do people not do that in 5e?
To be clear, I'm not hating on Strahd or premades at all, they're absolutely fine. Just wondering why this particular one is so prevalent.
>>
>>52404430
I think its the only 5e premade that isn't in the forgotten realms setting.

Also who doesn't love fighting vampires and spooky stuff.
>>
>>52404430
>Is it exceptionally good
Yes.
>>
>>52403995
Just completed it. Shit gets weird fast in the Amber Temple.
>>
>>52404430

It's exceptionally good, I like SKT more personally but it's still Good Shit. It's also really atmospheric and pretty iconic.
>>
>>52404430
It's also a classic rerun. Ravenloft is one of the Quests 5e noobs like myself and my party hear about before we actually get around to playing.
>>
>>52404430
It's one of the best modules ever published for D&D and its offshoots as a whole, and may very well usurp the original Ravenloft module. 5e is a great system and the setting is converted flawlessly, but even people who hate 5e have often said they love Curse of Strahd.
>>
I'm running a Fate game about international relations creatively titled International Relations. Sunday afternoons, EST.
https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/73072/international-relations
>>
File: bob.gif (976KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
bob.gif
976KB, 250x250px
>>52403995
any room for a guy that gets off work monday trough friday at like 7:30pm and Saturday at 4pm central time?

I've played 5e once but more than willing to learn, I got started with 4e. I used to play with my friends but real life happened and we all moved away, I like playing divine characters like clerics, paladins, but i'd go hard with any class honestly.
>>
>>52405452
I'm running this: >>52405383 which is Fate, but the way I'm doing it draws heavily from DnD. You basically pick a race and class from DnD/Pathfinder/Third Party/Homebrew, pick a concept for your character, and a flaw or negative thing. You run a city-state, and go through the wonders of international relations.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.