[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Generic Game Systems

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 7816423464_153d629fbf_z.jpg (153KB, 640x484px) Image search: [Google]
7816423464_153d629fbf_z.jpg
153KB, 640x484px
What generic systems have you tried? What do you think worked, and what faults did they have?
>>
>>52401218
It bothers me that there is a picture of beets on the can. Doesn't fit with the overall design language.
>>
>>52401250
I know, motherfucking mary-sue bullshit beets. At least the sliced pineapples are TRYING to blend in.
>>
>>52401555
Fuck me!

I didn't even see the fucking Pineapple. Did you roll a 20 on your perception check?
>>
>>52401555
The BEETS are mary-sue bullshit? When the honey's got a clear container and a hinged lid?
>>
>>52401218
Man, I haven't had honey in forever. I should pick some up.
>>
>>52401218
>want to play cocoa
>super-excited, guy running the game gets my mouth watering with all the delicious descriptions of the setting
>get there
>other two players are baking powder and baking soda

Was I wrong to quit without giving it a chance? Doesn't seem like it would be worth my time to stick around.
>>
>>52401658
You mean visible weakspots compared to fucking Bullshit Armored hide on those beets? I bet only the goddamn pineapple has equivalent armor.
>>
File: ByVAhUfCAAAycS7.jpg (44KB, 600x398px) Image search: [Google]
ByVAhUfCAAAycS7.jpg
44KB, 600x398px
>>52401218

GURPS is best
>>
>>52401734
If you aren't going to stay on topic, you shouldn't post here Virt.
>>
OP here, I fucking love you guys.
>>
>>52401825
You are welcome.
>>
Baking powder I2
>>
>>52404078
>Baking Powder is a melee race
>>
>>52401658
>>52401218

tfw everyone in the party bought Zeroed [10] except the beets and honey.
>>
>>52404090
>Baking Powder is a melee race
>>52404090
>>52404090
Fuck that. Baking Powder is multiclass mary sue whore.

Can combine with Vinegar to do what a caster does. Can replace Yeast almost entirely. Replaces detergent, toothpaste, borax.

Fuck baking soda.
>>
I got my group to play Fate a couple of times, and while I like the system it's absolutely miserable if you run it wrong.

My friend tried to run it like Pathfinder, and watching it turn into a combat slog really sucked.
>>
>>52401699
You guys are all off track. Look at the Pineapple. It has all the Armour of the Beets AND a bonus to Disguise!
>>
>>52404308
Probably doesn't have the size penalty of the beets either.
>>
>>52404308
Cocoa's armor isn't much worse, and it has the multilingual advantage, too boot. Not to mention being only a quarter of Honey's weight.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.