[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any tabletop settings/systems with a sexual focus?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

File: fragezeichenfraunen.png (335KB, 465x587px) Image search: [Google]
fragezeichenfraunen.png
335KB, 465x587px
Are there any tabletop settings/systems with a sexual focus? I'm thinking kind of like COC/TITS but with less furshit.

DMing for my girlfriend and her girlfriend tomorrow night and she asked me to gather a bunch of different settings for them to choose from to pop her gf's tabletop cherry. I want to include one like this on the off chance it gets them horny enough for a threesome. It's a low percentage play but I rolled 2 natural 18s in a row off of 3d6 last session so I'm really feeling it.
>>
D&D 3e (not 3.5, 3e) had the Book of Erotic Fantasy. Some stuff from Lamentations of the Flame Princess is pretty sexual, though it's not a sexual game. There's also FATAL, but you don't want to play that

And I'm a GURPSfag, so I'll also suggest GURPS
>>
Monster Hearts.

It's supernatural teen romance.

With boning.
>>
File: 1474261853786.jpg (18KB, 300x402px) Image search: [Google]
1474261853786.jpg
18KB, 300x402px
>>52400293
>And I'm a GURPSfag, so I'll also suggest GURPS

We don't even need a splatbook. Don't forget to take Forced Entry.
>>
>>52400433
Biotech's useful for it, though, between the dick fingers and the Catgirl Nanovirus and the lesbian supersoldiers and whatnot.
>>
>>52400227
im working on one right now.
it does have a free form focus with light rules sprinkled in
>>
File: Car Lesbians.pdf (2MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Car Lesbians.pdf
2MB, 1x1px
>>52400227
Just run this

Tell them it's a LARP
>>
Well there is Apocalypse World. RAW there are rules for what happens when two characters have sex. I actually really really like it because it's not tacky and it's meant to show how they bonded and shit. Plus it's in a greasy Mad Max style apocalypse where everyone is fucking everyone anyway. The system is also built for interparty drama. It's pretty cool, no shill, I highly suggest checking it out. It's not Dungeon World so forget anything you've heard about that game or any "hacks" of it.
>>
File: 1487472075846.png (180KB, 429x519px) Image search: [Google]
1487472075846.png
180KB, 429x519px
>>52400227
>my girlfriend and her girlfriend
>>
>>52402176
Pretty sure he just meant "my girlfriend, and her friend who is also a girl".
>>
>>52400227
try Fatal then (but don't be surprised, if they want to do "harder" stuff during the threesome)
>>
>>52402209
no, it's her girlfriend. she's bisexual and polymemeorous. I'm the only male partner she's had in the past 3 years but she goes through girlfriends like shit through a goose.
>>
>>52402566
>I'm the only male partner she's had in the past 3 years but she goes through girlfriends like shit through a goose.

RED FUCKING FLAG IF I EVER SAW ONE

TURN BACK NOW BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE
>>
File: 2.jpg (20KB, 319x374px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
20KB, 319x374px
>>52402566
>polyamory
uh oh spaghettios
>>
>>52402566
>has slutty poly girlfriend
>wants a threesome
>tries to couch it in RPG terms instead of just flat-out telling her

Sounds like this gander

is about to perform

his swan song
>>
File: fac9409dc683ed58m.jpg (12KB, 270x181px) Image search: [Google]
fac9409dc683ed58m.jpg
12KB, 270x181px
>>52402667
>>
>>52402602
i mean of course she's slutty and crazy, do you think i don't know that? do you think i would try to get her to fuck me with a tabletop session if I thought she and the girls she associates with were chaste and well adjusted?
>>
>>52402859
if you have the threesome make a sex thread again
>>
>>52402616
You knew there was going to be polyamory when you read the OP. That's what a threesome is.

Why is it only a red flag when the woman does it?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6_pv_vRHKI
>>
File: Star of Kek.png (2MB, 1203x1127px) Image search: [Google]
Star of Kek.png
2MB, 1203x1127px
>>52402566
>polymemeorous
>those dubs
>>
How into weird shit are you?

if the answer is REALLY DEEP INTO WEIRD SHIT

FATAL

Its the Tabletop version of weird shit incarnate
>>
>>52404668
Fatal is just rape, gore, misogyny, and poop tho

That's entry level 'weird' shit
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.