[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1409: Throw it into the Sun Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 613
Thread images: 98

File: Jumpchain CYOA.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Jumpchain CYOA.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>52363940
>>
Tell me Jumpers.

Have you ever written, made art, or made CP purchases involving things that you later feel extraordinarily ashamed of?

I am literally going into the trash after I finish this writefaggotry.
>>
Magicrystal Card 50 (One Free to Treasure Hunters)
On the Yulan continent this card represents one thing, serious dosh. A small golden card keyed to the fingerprints of it’s user meaning it cannot be stolen even if the user is killed. By tapping the card the user can either withdraw or deposit money onto the card. It contains one hundred thousand golden coins, an average person would have to work for five thousand to raise this kind of sum. Generally this would be enough to buy exceptionally rare materials, create a large business, or keep a clan afloat for generations. For cultivators and amongst high society this would be a fairly large sum yet nothing unheard of amongst the peasantry of the Yulan continent this is loadsamoney.
>>
>>52372911
Are you sure? I know it protects against Doom but that is a status effect that kills you if you don't clear it. Now that I am thinking of it I do remember there being an instant death effect usable by the Alchemist job but did Ribbon protect against that?
>>
File: 1436504701994.jpg (88KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1436504701994.jpg
88KB, 640x480px
>>52372975
You know what you did.

Serious answer, a few perks that I find hard to spin as 'useful purchases'.
>>
>>52372975
You know I'm too stupid to feel shame.
>>
>>52372975
Does it count if we wrote the perk?
>>
Jump #281: Kamen Rider Heisei, Part 6
>Seven of Swords (Futility), reversed: Being caught in the middle of a desperate act of cunning or outright deception.
>Age: 56
I am pretty certain that I am officially getting too old for this shit.
>Location: Tokyo, 2006
>Identity: Drop-In
>Drawbacks: Kamen Rider...? (0), Worm Food (+200), God Speed, Jumper (+300)
I considered Too Slow but... to be completely honest, that would practically be suicide here. Instead, I ended up on a much more bleak version of the planet. With worms gunning for me and wanting to eat my face, no less. Fixing this will be... interesting.
>Grandmother Once Said... (Free, Drop-In)
Grandmother once said a lot of things. She has had a very long life.
>The Jumper Who Rules Everything (1300, Drop-In)
Smug: The Perk. Also tactical abilities, willpower, and knowing where your limits lie. Because if you know where they lay, you can better surpass them.
>The Path of Heaven (1000, Drop-In)
Huh. I'm the main character now? Well, I suppose this is important considering the world I ended up in. I wonder what effect this will have in future jumps... if I go to Marvel and DC, will I get my own title?
>Here I Am (700, Non-Native)
Rock you like a hurricane. More additions to my belt of awesomeness! And superior to the speed belt because it actually WORKS after my time here ends. Clocking up with four duplicates of myself all shooting cruise missiles at hilariously high speed should be fun.
>Lord of the Speed (200)
It's not enough to clock up. I've gotta go fast. Tricky to go back and change anything in the past, but there WILL be times where this is useful.
I'm going to go to DC. And when the Flash decides to go back in time to fix what went wrong, yet AGAIN, I'm going to clothesline him, clock up, and beat him about the head and neck with copies of New 52 while screaming "DO NOT SCREW WITH TIME."
>>
File: wayne_barlowe_03.jpg (408KB, 1444x1060px) Image search: [Google]
wayne_barlowe_03.jpg
408KB, 1444x1060px
Noblesse. A weaboo setting, clearly. A query: How severe is the escalation?
>>
>>52372975
I have a tab in a Cherrytree Document dedicated purely to my Wardrobe, and the Diaper from Yoshi's Island is still in there.
>>
>>52373037
>A Monk's Robes (Free, Drop-In)
Not sure that I'll need them, but... okay?
>Movie Theater (0, Drop-In)
Admittedly an indulgence for me, but I'm confident that I've had enough interesting things happen over the course of my travels that there's material enough for a couple of movies or serials.

So I definitely ended up in a crapsack world. And of course my first instinct was to try and go back in time with my shiny new ability to fix it, and fail. So, the first thing to do is to deal with the worms; the world has gone quite thoroughly to hell, so I'm going to make sure I can do everything in my power to fix it. Step one: create AI-powered riders based on the G4 armor, and upgrade them with the ability to clock up. Step two: look for any and all possible allies so that work can be coordinated and as many people as possible can be helped. Current riders, past riders, anyone who can step up and become a rider. Step three: work on trying to fix the planet so that humanity won't go extinct.

ZECT is ineffectual (and what follows later is not too much a surprise), and my Rider Army is far better. Kamen Riders leading squads of Kamenbots, using everything at my disposal to find all of the worms I can. I'll even give them a reasonable offer - surrender and live in exile on a nice island in the dried-up Pacific made just for them, or don't surrender and get Rider Kicked into oblivion. Things went better than expected. Which was surprising for many reasons. And when I became privvy to the real story, well... let's just say it wasn't very pretty for ZECT. Their troopers scattered. Some even joined us. After all, the Riders weren't just running around giving out rider kicks for justice, they were helping rebuild a broken world, too.
>>
File: 1436504895457.jpg (69KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1436504895457.jpg
69KB, 640x480px
>>52373005
GO NO FURTHER

>>52373009
Oh.

Well... Carry on then you crazy diamond.

>>52373035
>Does it count if we wrote the perk?
>Herculanon

yeah no, your shame is clear as day.
>>
>>52373037
Punch Dr. Manhattan in the dick while you're at it.
>>
>>52373056
Through time and research into why I couldn't travel back in time when all other things say that I ought to be able to, I eventually was able to get the full story out of someone I could have sworn I'd seen many times over the years but never really gave too much thought to. It was a bit amusing, actually. Standing on a barren coastline with a ZECTrooper-turned-rider, finishing up a nicely dressed-up ritual spell that I'd started an hour prior.

"Jumper-Level Shenanigans: Refilling Ocean Technique!"
>"You just completely made that up on the spot didn't you."
"Maybe."
>"--wait, what the hell?"
"Just because I made it up on the spot doesn't mean I can't do it, you know."
>"... but... I... you... what the HELL."
"Magic! Ain't gotta explain shit~. Although I will if you ask nicely actually, I don't want to come off like a jerk or something."

After that... well, what needed to be done was already halfway done, quite honestly. The two of us had a long talk about worlds and responsibility that we were both on the same page with, I explained to him the journey that I was on and gave him something for his own travels, and with his help went back to avert the timeline I'd arrived in. Never mind that the other universe is actually still THERE, I just wasn't in that timeline anymore. But on the plus side, it had an army of Kamen Riders working to better it. I am not so self-absorbed that I would think it could not recover without me, though I left them some quick terraforming instructions to put things back to as close as it had been.
>>
>>52372999
I'm pretty sure it does. It's been a long time since I've played it, but looking over the wiki implies that it does.
If you don't want to risk it you could check out a perk in Etrian Odyssey that also prevents instadeath and the like.
It sets you to 1hp if you get hit though which isn't great.
>>
>>52373052
I think it's actually koreaboo.
>>
>>52373065
I took the perk from Paper Mario that lets me unfold into higher dimensions specifically to be certain that I could do that.

Dr. Manhattan is on my list of people to nut-punch right after Mister Mxyzptlk.
>>
>>52373058
I want to assume that's a parody, if only because there aren't enough seafood references.
>>
>>52373098
It's one of the most amazing Let's Plays of Tsukihime.

https://lparchive.org/Tsukihime/

Behold.
>>
>>52372975
PAINTING THE MOON WHITE
>>
File: 1488814468449.jpg (60KB, 704x512px) Image search: [Google]
1488814468449.jpg
60KB, 704x512px
>>52372975
Of course.
What? You want me to tell you what they were?
HAHAHA HAHA! No.
I've made it very clear my Google Docs drive is to be burned to the ground in the case of my untimely demise.
>>
>>52373052
It's gookshit, not weaboo, slightly different.
>>
File: fb6.jpg (182KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
fb6.jpg
182KB, 1280x720px
>>52373147
>>
>>52373086
>>52373168

So is that a modifier on the Escalation Scale?
>>
Jump #283: Kamen Rider Neo-Heisei, Part 1
>Seven of Wands (Valor), reversed: Quarrels, perplexity, and indecision at a crucial moment.
Actually that's mostly just the landlady. She's nice, when she isn't deadly. Seriously, she can wield a slipper that would kill a lesser man!!
>Location: Japan, 2007
>Identity: Drop-In
>Drawbacks: Begins Night (0), Let's Go Kamen Riders (0), WISP Brigade: Laser (+100), Pay The Piper (+200)
I told you about that landlady. It's all about keeping her happy. This... is actually an entertaining challenge, though an irritating one at times when I NEED something from the warehouse RIGHT NOW. Like when the laser guy is trying to chase me down and murder me. AGAIN.
>I've Covered Wars, You Know? (Free, Drop-In)
Also caused wars. The less said about that, the better.
>Working In The Shadows (Free, Drop-In)
Sometimes it's necessary to take action in the dark before it's brought into the light.
>Select, Collect, Show Me Your Best Set (1100, Drop-In)
I REALLY wish I had this perk earlier. Oh well, it'll serve me very well here and later - the more of a set I have, the easier it is to get the rest. Hm, wonder if this applies to dragon balls?
>Plug N' Play (800, Drop-In)
Well... this won't really be a thing that so much matters to me here at the moment, but being able to change out one type of power source for another - as long as it obeys the broadest definition of power - will prove incredibly useful. Heck, it might even stack with Universal Adaptor and make it reasonably efficient instead of incredibly wasteful.
>Superior Combination (400)
Again not necessarily a thing for right NOW... I'm not indulging in the gimmicks that the others riders here are playing with. But with everything else I've done in this universe, I've got many other powers that I can use in tandem with this, let alone anything from other jumps outside of here. It never hurts to know how best to use them together.
>>
>>52373079
Well after looking it up in detail it seems that there is a status ailment called KO that one of the lesser female only anti status effect items (Cachusha) does protect against and KO apparently means instant death. So presumably the ribbon protects against it too.
>>
>>52373240
>Legend Rider Movie Belt (300)
Well, I've got to bring my belt and outfit up to date somehow. I should probably get a new belt to integrate into it as well...
>Cool Jacket and Shades (Free, Drop-In)
Beats being dressed up as a monk.
>Bowl Of Never-Ending Udon (Free, Drop-In)
And into the kitchen YOU go. I'm not crazy about udon, but I have a couple close friends who seem to like it enough.
>Widget Detector (200, Drop-In)
>"Stupid looking watch you've got there." "Yes. It tells time. AND NOTHING ELSE." "Well yeah, that's what a watch does. Dumbass." https://youtu.be/bsPujgqpx8w?t=2m23s
>Lux Driver (0, Drop-In)
It's good that there's an extra 200 point gratuity for items. And honestly I'm really not a fan of the whole mix-and-match sell-more-toys school of kamen riding. I'd rather go with what Bruce Lee said: I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times.
But seriously... Lux Driver? That just sounds flat-out COOL. I'm keeping it.

Kamen Rider Crux rides again. Without any of the gimmicks that everyone else here has. And honestly, for the most part, they've got things well in hand... I've just got to deal with laser-brain over here. Also the landlady.

While I have now taken to collecting things, I assure you they are not core medals, gaia memories, or anything else.

No, I'm not going to tell you what it is. It involves things that I will later feel extraordinarily ashamed of.
>>
>>52373216
I don't know, I have only read a few korean series, and Noblesse is not one of them so I don't know where it would sit. That said Escalation in the korean series I have read is fairly steady, usually without singular jumps in power, but with a curve as things go along.
>>
>>52373052
Not particularly. It definitely does grow in the power of the fights over the course of the series but in the story there is generally a slow and steady ramping up, as most of the fights are between the weaker main characters and the enemy of that arc, with the MC only coming in to save them a few times at the start. The severity of fights is constantly growing and generally doesn't drop down, to the point that at the current point in the series basically everyone of importance is at least capable of destroying a city or mountain.
>>
File: From on high.gif (2MB, 360x203px) Image search: [Google]
From on high.gif
2MB, 360x203px
>When you go full jumper but there was a hidden higher power.
>>
>>52373368
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bSEfx6D8mA
>>
>>52373052
What.
The fuck.
Is that pic.
>>
File: wayne_barlowe.jpg (136KB, 795x379px) Image search: [Google]
wayne_barlowe.jpg
136KB, 795x379px
>>52373400
A picture from Wayne Barlowe's Inferno, of the demon Valefar.
>>
>>52373477
Well, Valefar looks like he's wearing a vagina costume.
Am I the only one who noticed that?
>>
Does anyone have the current version of the FFTA pdf, it seems to only be available as a series of pictures on the drive.
>>
>>52373400
>>52373477
The real question is: jump when?
>>
>>52373557
Eh, maybe. It's in that weird place where there's plenty of content, but not really much for a jump.
>>
>>52373570
More worldbuilding than anything and nothing to base perks on?
>>
Jump #284: Kamen Rider Neo-Heisei, Part 2
>Eight of Swords (Interference): Chagrin at the unforeseen consequences of prior decisions.
>Location: Japan, 2011
>Identity: Orphan
>Drawbacks: Legend Riders (0)
Wait. I have a Lux Driver. Does this make me a Light Wizard? Huh. Not really willing to go for the heavier drawbacks here, though.
>So I'm Just Ready (600)
Quantity no longer has a quality of its own when it comes to me. I just hope this does not change the operation of the theory of conversation of ninjutsu.
>You Know The Rules And So Do I (Free, Orphan)
A handshake is a gentleman's agreement. It means something.
>At Least I've Got My Donuts (Free, Orphan)
Not every moment can be exciting. But as long as I don't feel the need to FORCE things to be exciting, I can deal with it.
>Just The Beginning (300, Orphan)
I'll never go mad with the revelation. This is important, you never know when something crazy might come out unexpectedly. Facing down my inner demons, fresh perspectives, all important things.
>Missing Piece (0)
Now, that last perk is even more important. Now I HAVE faced down that inner phantom. A Wizard Driver (likely merged with the rest of the equipment at this point), an enslaved phantom... and this increases and amplifies all of my magical potency with the might of my willpower. And neither of those values are small values at this point.
>Variety Bag of Donuts (Free, Orphan)
mm donuts.
>>
>>52373586
Pretty much, yes.
>>
>>52373600
1000 points for the phantom budget, too.

>Enslaved Phantom: Lechuza [700]
A black owl. This... brings back memories of a world that never was, and a man doing anything within his power to save his sister who had died fifteen years ago. Yes, this is fitting.
>Strong Spirit [600]
It's only appropriate.
>Infinite Possibility [0]
I'm not sure that Infinity Style is going to be particularly useful to me early on, of course, but in time perhaps.

Now the fun thing about this jump is that, unlike literally everyone else, if the situation calls for it I'm going to be tossing around magic casually WITHOUT being in rider form.

Also, using the heck out of Show Me Your Best Set because that will be immensely useful to expand my arsenal in rider form. After all, while I've got magic, having THIS setting's style of magic to play with is going to be interesting.

Also I'm not going to interfere overmuch with the general plot beyond being there to help others out; the villain's going to be kept well in hand, the casualties are pretty low (though admittedly non-zero), and he'll get his comeuppance. Chances are, I'll just be focused on making sure civilian casualties are kept as close to zero as possible and otherwise simply being support for the main heroes.
>>
Speaking of Noblesse, Val, if you're watching us, can Must Be Something in the Water be dialed down further than just below your beauty? I've kind of taken a lot of willpower perks to not go insane from looking at a mirror and extend others the same courtesy with glamours. Needless to say, gifting everyone I positively interact with sanity-shattering eldritch beauty is not ideal.
>>
110. Digimon Cyber Sleuth
Perks: A Nose For Trouble, Black Shades, The Web Expands, 20th Century Detectives, Analytical Debugging
Items: Digivice (Armband)+Digimon Capture, Domain Name [blank]+Island Formation+Digishop+Mirror+Nanako Mall Shift Simulation+Digital World Gate
Drawbacks: The Walls Have Ears, Ghost In The Shell, Digitalian Plague

I am now a digikin, and it's a Vegiemon. Fuck. I'm pretty much immune to the negative effects of hedonism at this point, but I still like being in control of my own body. Everything is suddenly a deal making process. He won't throw "compost" at people if I cook three meals every day. If I let him flirt with girls, he won't attempt to kidnap them. I can get a few hours of coding in if we transform into a Digimon and fly around the city scaring people.

It's not any of that that gets us into trouble, but the fucking plague he catches us picking a fight with a fucking infected Gotsumon. Half the time I'm a monster that my companions have to calm and contain, the other half I'm obsessively hunting information on the Eaters of all things, and hurting anyone who tries to get in my way. I'm forcibly evolving my Impmon to fight alongside me and my headmate, and have no choice but to go berserk when we do. Kamashiro gets some tapes of me transforming and tries to blackmail me into helping them, but I'm too obsessed for that. I end up losing ninety percent of human contact and relying solely on my companions during more lucid moments. Thankfully I can heal corruption with White Hat, Word of Flynn, Similar Subsystems, and Analytical Debugging, so corrupted Digimon, even those infected with the same fucking virus as me, are regularly restored while trying to pull information out of them. If they don't give me anything, they're usually pretty badly hurt.

And then some timey-wimey shit happened and the eaters disappeared so I tried to go find them for the next 9 years, but nothing came of it.
>>
>>52373650
Sure.
>>
File: uzumaki_medusa.jpg (80KB, 414x624px) Image search: [Google]
uzumaki_medusa.jpg
80KB, 414x624px
>>52373650
Embrace your nature anon
>>
Has anyone here actually bothered to read/watch Cursed Child all the way through?
>>
>>52373673
My god... It's full of Bodaciousness.
>>
>>52373687
Nope.

Fuuuuuuuuuck that particular bowl of shit.
>>
>>52373687
I read it.

I WANT EVERY SECOND I WASTED ON THAT SHITSHOW BACK.
>>
>>52369770
>No 'I Love My Dead Gay Son' perk based on acceptance.
>>
>>52373731
Was it as bad as people say?
Or was it worse?
>>
>>52373834
Mary Sue is the villain of the story. The daughter of Voldemort and Bellatrix. How the fuck is not explained. Just... look. The only bad fanfiction tropes that it doesn't have are slash, love potions, and Harry/Hermoine cheating on their spouses.

And I'm on the fence about that second one because Hermoine made some RATHER FUCKING INTERESTING COMMENTS to Harry while they were alone in her office.
>>
File: 2bthonk.png (29KB, 117x128px) Image search: [Google]
2bthonk.png
29KB, 117x128px
>>52373854
Is it okay to stick your dick in crazy if you yourself are crazy?
>>
>>52373886
You're asking the wrong questions anon.
Is it right NOT to stick your dick in crazy?
>>
>>52373886
Not even once, anon, not even once. No matter what Hermoine says, because that bitch is crazy and Harry knows better than to take her up on her offer of enjoying some chocolate in her office.

Consider the drama around how they cast Hermoine, and then read that again, if you didn't get it.

Also every single adult in Cursed Child carries the idiot ball. In fact, everyone but Scorpius and Albus do. Arguably, honestly, so do they, because they have the only time turner on the planet that can go back AS FAR AS THEY WANT IT TO.

WITHOUT PARADOXING EVERYTHING AND ENDING THE UNIVERSE.

WHY.

WHYYYYYYYY.
>>
>>52373914
Yes
You shouldn't stick your dick in crazy
This is so common knowledge its basically an axiom for life. keep up anon
>>
>>52373886
>>52373914
>>52373932
I didn't know not sticking your dick in crazy was an option!
>>
File: 1454567287510.png (1MB, 854x1340px) Image search: [Google]
1454567287510.png
1MB, 854x1340px
Have you ever taken revenge for something done to your background self before you entered a Jump?
>>
>>52374119
no, because before I jump. I have no idea what background self is going to be.
>>
>>52369770
question when Dang Dang, Diggity Dang Dang! Says musical numbers come easily. You Does that include stuff like backup singers and dancers? and do you have to provide and coordinate those yourself or does it just happen like in a musical?
>>
>>52373508
>>
>>52373854
Oh, I'm sorry, I just realized I specified the wrong one. I meant the third one.

The second one is fucking confirmed because Ron gave Albus a pre-Hogwarts gift. Of a love potion. To take to school with him and use on some witch.

Also actually come to think about it I'm pretty sure that slash was implied but not said outright. So all that's left are cheating spouses (which might be thing anyway) and mpreg, at this point.
>>
>>52374273
>Ron gave Albus a love potion
My god, it's the fucking stupid love potion bullshit all over again.
>>
>>52374314
You are absolutely correct my good sir!

Also implied Draco/Hermoine.

Also the witch that sells things from the trolley on the train? Apparently she's over two hundred years old. She never lets anyone get off the train until it gets to Hogwarts, and results to lethal means to try and prevent it. By way of throwing EXPLODING PUMPKIN PASTIES.

Fuck Cursed Child and everything about it. But considering that JK Rowling is of the opinion that wizards just dropped trou and took a crap wherever they were standing until about a hundred fifty years ago, I'm firmly of the opinion that someone should have pulled Harry Potter from her clutches and stopped her from ever talking about it again, like Disney did with George Lucas, to be completely frank.
>>
>>52374273
>and mpreg
Who had the Mary Sue baby?
>>
build for Duel Monsters – The Heroes JUMPABLE 0.7

http://pastebin.com/yUv91Lmi
>>
>>52374345
Allegedly, Bellatrix bore the child, Voldemort was the father. She is a parselmouth, so that lends credence to that being the truth in the strange, strange universe that this play takes place in. It's seriously just one trope behind My Immortal.
>>
>>52374357
The theory that JK wrote My Immortal becomes stronger every day. Mostly as it becomes more plausibly canon to HP according to her.
>>
>>52374344
>implied Draco/Hermoine.
wut

Just, seriously, what? Not only implications of Harry/Hermione while they're married to the Weasley's, but this shit too?

The pastry lady is just Rowling trolling, not even being subtle about it.
>>
>>52374372
Ah, my timing was a little bit off. Prior to the 1700's when the plumbing was installed at Hogwarts, "wizards simply relieved themselves wherever they stood, and vanished the evidence." Word of fucking god. Wizards would just stop in the hallway or on the street and take a shit.

I mean, it's not like Rome had plumbing. It's not like people in Rome had HOME PLUMBING AND TOILETS CONNECTED TO SEWERS IN THE FIRST CENTURY AD.
>>
>>52374401
Rowling didn't write the play. She just went 'yep, it's canon'. I'm pretty sure she didn't bother to read it, and just saw dollar signs.
>>
>>52374344
>By way of throwing EXPLODING PUMPKIN PASTIES.
Are we talking about a pastry lady or the Green Goblin?
>>
>>52374428
Her hands also turn into claws, by the way.

Oh, by the way, ignoring how Harry's son gets erased from the timeline because he's a fuckup, apparently WHILE THEY WERE GONE TIME TRAVELLING, THEY WROTE A MESSAGE ON HARRY'S BABY BLANKET, WHICH HARRY ONLY FOUND AT THAT INSTANT AND AT NO TIME EARLIER THAN THAT EVER.

Shit is retarded.
>>
>>52374409
>I'm pretty sure she didn't bother to read it, and just saw dollar signs.
Maybe, but with the rate at which she gives money away to charity I think she just went, sure, canon, whatever. I just don't think she cares.
>>
>>52374409
Seriously though, what's this about implied implications?

>>52374441
Wasn't there some stupid thing about potions essentially acting like invisible ink, and they did that because they knew it was going to land in the magical equivalent of lemon juice or whatever? Still stupid, but slightly less stupid than not noticing it being there before.
>>
>>52374441
Every passing second I'm more thankful that I didn't read this and that I've ignored everything that Rowling has said since Deathly Hallows.

I learned my lesson with Lucas. It seems to be paying off.
>>
>>52374493
Look, I haven't read it since I did it the first time. The scars from where it was seared into my brain are fading. I have no intention of looking those scenes up again. Draco envied peoples' friendship and there was a lot of discussing about how good friends Ron and Hermione were and other such crap.

Also I really forget what the hell the scene was with Hermione and Harry in her office after he dropped off the time turner but it was... a little sketchy on paper.
>>
>>52374577
I don't blame you for trying to forget it. Now go, Crux, go and cleanse your mind with something totally unrelated to That-Which-Shall-Not-Be-Named.
>>
Best combo?
>>
File: Spock_(mirror).jpg (46KB, 1024x765px) Image search: [Google]
Spock_(mirror).jpg
46KB, 1024x765px
Jumpers, what would an evil(er) version of yourself be like? What would be their motives and plans?
>>
>>52374924
for what? here's one I found recently That will cover most combat stuff .

(Czarnian +extreme durability+ extreme Regeneration+ extreme strength from injustice gods among us.)+this is in fact my final form from sword Art online+Dark Panther+Chaos from Duel Monsters – The Heroes.
>>
>>52374357
See I really like the idea of Bellatrix and Voldemort having a daughter but she should have been around Harry's age and his love interest.
>>
>>52375021
I'm pretty sure I read a fanfic like that once.
>>
>>52375021
Should she have rainbow eyes and be able to use super magic as well?
>>
>>52375021
Only if she's yandere as fuuuuuck.

> She'll happily fight mom and dad.
> But only if Harry will love her.
>>
>>52375114
>I'm pretty sure I read a fanfic like that once.
I've seen a handful some of which were good but none of those were complete.

>>52375119
>Should she have rainbow eyes and be able to use super magic as well?
Nah not like that.
>>
>>52375179
Rowling's ideas about love are so odd I wouldn't be surprised if someone asks her about this her answer will be yes, their lovechild would have been a yandere for Harry because something horcruxes something
>>
>>52375438
Rowling taught me everything I know about love.
Namely that it involves setting people you don't like on fire and being rewarded for it.
>>
File: internet-brain.jpg (192KB, 672x371px) Image search: [Google]
internet-brain.jpg
192KB, 672x371px
>>52372975
Yes. No one must ever know.

>>52373088
...How would the Paper Mario perk help with that?

>>52374924
Vectors (Elfen Lied) + Insight (Bloodborne) + Quantum Brain (Gundam Anno Domini/00)

Quantum telekinesis arms! Quantum brain-eyes!

>>52374927
Presumably, they would do the evil stuff I don't do.

Like, pointless stuff that doesn't get me anything (even amusement). Or messing with children. Or mass genocides. Or just Ebon Dragon charms.
>>
Probably already discussed before, but I have a query, /jc/.

If I bring the Philosophers Stone from Harry Potter into Fullmetal Alchemist, what will happen? Would it conform to FMA's world and work like the FMA Philo Stone or stay as it is?
>>
>>52375657
It would stay as it is? The Philosopher's Stone is an entirely different thing from FMA Philosopher's Stones, and they do different things through different mechanisms. So aside from the name, they're completely different things.

Why would it change?
>>
>>52375657
It would stay as it is. They're two completely different things.
>>
>>52374924
He would try to constantly save the world and help others without asking anything in return.

Truly despicable.
>>
>>52375438
The thing about Rowling is... she's a drifter. Labile. She makes shit up as she goes. If you've ever read an interview with her, or tried to track her process at all, it's very apparent. For a long time apparently she planned to kill off Ron and then decided against it, and then had him shack up with Hermoine, which she later regretted.
She's not really committed to a big, overarching story so much as she's just having fun making shit.

And, I mean, there's nothing inherently wrong with that. That's how I write. It'd be very hypocritical of me if I said she was wrong.
But I don't think she ever really "got" that Harry Potter took on its own identity, and people started to expect things from it. She's still kindof just... fucking around, basically.
She is a kid who was playing around in the sandbox one day and inadvertently created art, and she doesn't really understand why.

Anyway, I wouldn't be opposed to it if Disney bought her out like they did George.

>>52375657
Definitely stay as is. They're two entirely separate things with separate functions. Things don't just turn into other things just because their names are the same.

Although, you could probably prank the fuck out of some Alchemists with it, for what that's worth.
>>
>>52375675
>>52375676
Danke. I was only wondering out of curiosity, as the idea of bringing a rather important plot point of FMA from a relatively low power jump tickled my fancies.
>>
>>52374927
Of the 'everything would be perfect if everyone followed my rule!' variety. Basically lawful evil to the point of classic hamminess.
>>
>>52375720
I think Warner Bros would rather collectively hang than lose HP to Disney
>>
Quick question, the magic system in Negima, is it worth investing in? Is there anything interesting / unique about it that a magitech wizard should salivate over? Or should I just not waste time and grab Kanka, using the chi and magic abilities I already have to power it?
>>
>>52374577
Hey crux you can always make yourself feel better by reminding yourself that rowling says its all canon.
>>
>>52374924
I really enjoy this one:

Summoning (No Game No Life) + Summoner (Overlord) + SUMMON (A Practical Guide to Evil) + Infinity (Seven Deadly Sins)

Summon entire armies of gods to fight for you or just drown your enemies in arch-angels.

>>52375613
Maybe add the Mystic Eyes of Death Perception (Tsukihime) and SLAY (A Practical Guide to Evil) + Always an Ending (Siderals)?

Basically cutting through any defenses and permanently killing immortals.
>>
>>52375792
>Mystic Eyes of Death Perception
Oh. You use that.
>>
What is that setting where magic is all based on metal and the world sucks?
>>
File: Confusion.jpg (398KB, 846x567px) Image search: [Google]
Confusion.jpg
398KB, 846x567px
>>52375792
>Maybe add the Mystic Eyes of Death Perception (Tsukihime) and SLAY (A Practical Guide to Evil) + Always an Ending (Siderals)?
>Basically cutting through any defenses and permanently killing immortals.
I fail to see what this has to do with quantum brains and the shenanigans they allow?
>>
>>52375825
brutal legend
>>
>>52375825
Mistborn?
>>
>>52375825
Tenacious D?
>>
>>52375837
Thats it.

>>52375835
>>52375839
We have a D jump?
>>
>>52375825
This one?
>>
>>52375845
Brutal Legend is basically "Jack Black but a videogame" yeah.
>>
>>52375865
Yeah but thats not tenacious d, tenacious d would be about earning your way into the rock hall of fame via songs made on the spot, drugs that make you see bigfoot, and challenging the devil to a rockoff.
>>
File: C1-NqufW8AAOLmt.jpg (72KB, 750x746px) Image search: [Google]
C1-NqufW8AAOLmt.jpg
72KB, 750x746px
>>52375913
Actually I'm pretty sure two out of three of those happen in Brutal Legend.
>>
File: This Motherfucker Right Here.jpg (24KB, 189x263px) Image search: [Google]
This Motherfucker Right Here.jpg
24KB, 189x263px
>>52374927

A flanderized version of Rance where all of the positive parts of his personality are erased in favor of the unsympathetic parts
>>
>>52375940
None happen. No drugs, no bigfoot, there is a demon fight but no devil and its not a rockoff, no hall of fame, no d.
>>
>>52376003
Okily dokily lets rape you now.
>>
>>52375021
>>52374357
I want to laugh, but that litteraly was my jumper's backstory in HP.
>>
File: Bobby-Without a doubt.jpg (90KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
Bobby-Without a doubt.jpg
90KB, 499x499px
>>52374927

A man who cares more about his journey instead of the Boudaciousness of babes and thinks of bro as a mediocre jump maker. Absolutely terrible and would have to fight to the end
>>
File: 1471896500272.gif (5MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1471896500272.gif
5MB, 640x360px
>>52374927
Huh. I never considered that before.

Just a slightly more evil version of myself would probably fall into the "I'm not evil, I'm efficient" line of mad scientist. He wouldn't go out of his way to cause harm to others, but he wouldn't balk at testing out new spells and technological devices on people to gauge their effectiveness. He would probably make his own Companions, rather than recruiting them, because of the ensured loyalty built into them and the ability to specify their qualities. I imagine he would ultimately become very boring to watch once he hit a certain point in mad science. He would be eating worlds for raw materials and test subjects. In the end, if he ever truly Sparked, he would likely do so on his own terms, having seized the power for himself with his magic and technology.

Further down the rabbit hole you'd probably run into the "I'm not evil, I'm just having fun" evil version of me. Who would dive face first into the sort of Perks I generally avoid. Harem perks coupled with mental domination, full blown "ripping people's skeletons out of their bodies" level of necromancy, and using souls to power their abilities. He would probably rely on going to Hellsing as early as possible and just going full Alucard on people. After eating several armies. He would only be happy as long as he was being entertained, or challenged, or brutalizing others. I doubt he would ever Spark, but if he did it would likely be due to a lust for /more/ unstated by any of the remaining worlds he could visit.

There's not much left past that point. I have a hard time imagining a much eviler version of myself than that. Unless everything circles back in on itself at some point and the ultimate evil version of myself is some combination of Ham Villain and pure Monster. Like Robotnik from the Sonic Comics or something.

What a lovely question to get my brain running this morning. Thank you very much EvilAnon.
>>
>>52374927
>Jumpers, what would an evil(er) version of yourself be like?

he would destroy all existent systems Out of nihilistic loathing rather than implement better replacement systems.

>What would be their motives and plans?

in Mainline marble there is a God of Bombs who Create a bomb that could destroy all God's at once . He would time travel to before he was captured by Grog the God-Slayer And bind his soul to him So He could start building a bomb that could destroy everything ever whatsoever,he would Mass-produce these and then use Rick and Morty technology to start distributing them to every possible universe.
>>
Rolled 8 (1d8)

>>52368455
Jump 197 Mage: The Awakening
http://pastebin.com/mxxNMZ2q
Highlights include, 80 years of study, eating mages that want to eat me and crafting.
Continue
1 Fantastic Beasts
2 Masters of Red
3 SCP
4 Sonichu
5 Full Metal Alchemist
6 Beelzebub
7 The Matrix
8 Ultimate Spider Man
>>
>>52376331
Ooh, I can upgrade my living outfit. Ultimately spiderpig. I'll be needing a new 8.
>>
>>52376350
Samurai Deeper Kyo
>>
>>52372975
Once, like way back when jumpchain first started, I drew a really cringy picture and posted it the thread. It came back to bite me a little while later, since then I haven't drawn anything related to my jumps.
>>
Mistborn question

Is there any point in buying the misting perk for 400 in mistborn that gives you conttol over 1 metal for 400, when the 600 perk gives you control over all of them? And whats the deal with the 800 cp metal having this weird CANNOT EVER BE COPIED EVER note on it? 800 for a one time powerup and you cant even copy it seems a bit overpriced
>>
Okay, I need something to read. Can you guys point me to any good fanfiction out there?
>>
>>52376512
Everyone knows the only good fanfiction is written by unicorns, so go look for that.
>>
>>52374924
RE Virus + Warframe Infection + Renegade + Outside Assistance from EVO + Prototype Virus+ Virologist from RE/ SS13. Infect EVERYTHING.
>>52374927
Probably the same, but instead of placing moderately sized colonies in the ocean of the planet she just kills everyone on it and terraforms the whole thing. Probably my desire to be important dialed up to a thirteen.
>>
>>52376512
The Divine Comedy and Paradise Lost, for starters.
>>
>>52376512
For which series? Any? I'm personally a fan of Modus Operandi, a Fallout fanfic that has two more parts after it, each over 100000 words.
>>
>>52376492
There isn't much point in getting Misting or Ferring, no. As for Lerasium, it's made from the flesh of a dead aspect of reality. Unless you can get your hands on Preservation's power (which counts as deciding to stay), the materials required to make it are presumably so rare and exotic that you couldn't reproduce it. I'm not so sure that scans true to me, a jumper could in theory get access to the materials they'd need, but that was the logic the jumpmaker used. It's not meant as a powerup, though, it's meant to spread Allomancy to other worlds. The effects of eating Lerasium are hereditary, so the idea is that you'd start a dynasty of Allomancers or something like that.
>>
>>52373854
>>52374273
Wait, I heard that Cursed Child had Mpreg.
>>
>>52376585
long =/= good, explain why it's good without using length
>>
>>52376653
That was just someone fucking with you.
>>
>>52373854
Wait. Wait Wait Wait Wait Wait. You're telling me that leaked script was right? There was actually not!Enoby trying to seduce Harry's son and it turned out she was really Voldemort's daughter and went back in time to bring him back, succeeded, and then there ended up being a national Voldemort Day?

Goddamn. I'll just stick to Marvel and their blood stupidity.
>>
File: IMG_0564.jpg (79KB, 462x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0564.jpg
79KB, 462x700px
>>52374927
My Jumper likes helping people when he can, but doesn't seek others to help. So I would have to say that my Evil Jumper twin would be going out his way to do evil. Like murder, rape, pillaging (but not necessarily in order). He would be a cheat & dishonorable person, relying on others to do his dirty work while he reaps the benefits.

I thinkwould think he'd focus on poison, trickery, and magic. His goals would be simply doing whatever he pleases, moving on only when he gets bored or when there's nothing left.
>>
>>52376561
>Not Thus Spoke Zarathustra

Man, I sure didn't see that twist about God being dead coming. Gets a bit wordy in places though, and the author can't stop wanking his big blond mary sue
>>
>>52376450
queued
>>
File: Despair.png (340KB, 804x453px) Image search: [Google]
Despair.png
340KB, 804x453px
>>52373886
>Not sticking your dick in crazy
>Not putting a ring on crazy
>Not binding crazy to you in eternal matrimony
You all are weird.

>>52374314
>>52374273
>I always bought into the Love Potion stuff, at least for Ginny.

>>52374344
>implied Draco/Hermoine.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>>52374539
I want to do the same, but it keeps coming up. And pissing me off.

>>52374927
Evil Justice comes in one of two flavors
"What Justice could have been" and "What Justice still might become".
The former is a complete and utter selfish cunt, who cares only about his own desires and indulging in his rage and sadism, with no care as to whom he harms in doing so.
The later is 100% Knight-Templar "Kill all evil-doers, ALL OF THEM".

>>52375021
I want to smack you over the internet.

>>52375179
Yandere, best dere

>>52375438
>ideas about love are odd
No shit.

>>52375498
Don't forget that if you don't love the person you have a child with, your child will be a batshit insane sadist from childhood onwards and will create a magical version of Nazis.

>>52376512
Despite my years and years, to this day, spent reading it? No. I can't call any fanfiction I've ever read "good". Entertaining? sure, but not good.
>>
>>52376815
>Don't forget that if you don't love the person you have a child with, your child will be a batshit insane sadist from childhood onwards and will create a magical version of Nazis.
Only if they're an orphan. Rowling said that it was lack of any love at all in Voldemort that made him like that, and that if Merope was around to raise him he would have turned out alright. Loveless conception but loving parents? Fine. Loving conception but no parents? Also fine. Loveless conception and no parents? Sociopath. Which is, you know, still pretty awful to say, but it's at least a little better.
>>
>>52376863
It implies there is no such thing as a loving orphanage.
Which, to be fair, it was the 20s-30s so I can kinda understand it. But still.
It's entirely fucked up.
>>
>>52376624
If you have to start a dynasty to spread it then it seems even less worth it, at least to me.

And yeah jumper shenanigabs should let you copy it at least, we have loads of ways to copy metals. Has anyone ever actually taken this? It comes off as like taking the bending scrolls from avatar and saying you can only give 1 person bending ever while charging most of your cp for it. Who made this?
>>
File: Dantes inferno.jpg (41KB, 574x500px) Image search: [Google]
Dantes inferno.jpg
41KB, 574x500px
>>52376561
>The Divine Comedy

One of the worst fanfics that I have ever read. That Virgil guy was total bro, though.
>>
>>52376751
I think he was only blonde in the nazi fanfiction.
>>
>>52376512
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
>>
What jumps can you get an android waifu?
>>
>>52376657
It sets up the PC as a badass at first and slowly shows his mental and physical vulnerabilities, especially with relation to Sarah Lyons, the Pride, and Point Lookout, as well as his role as "Savior of the Wastes" and having to live up to a legend. The second part (I think, been a while) deals with Point Lookout and the Pride, with them essentially going their and trying to figure out what the PC did their. There's a lot of Lovecraftian style horror, which I'm a big fan of. It also introduces likeable (to me, at least) OC characters who have a bit of depth to them who play major roles in the final part (incomplete, btw, updates are random which kind of sucks).
>>
File: aladdin_aladdincharacters.jpg (52KB, 533x368px) Image search: [Google]
aladdin_aladdincharacters.jpg
52KB, 533x368px
Jumpers, how do you deal with teenagers and their endless bullshit? Are you stern, or more understanding? Do you try making friends with them? Or do you just not give a shit and avoid them whenever possible?

>>52376911
>recursive fanfics
The worse.
>>
>>52374441
>Her hands also turn into claws, by the way.
How is an eldritch pastry-witch who exists solely to ply children with sweets and prevent them from leaving a train not a fucking magnificent villain idea?
>>
>>52376911
Nah, the Nazis reappropriated the blond beast for their own fanfiction and then missed the point completely. Kinda like if someone heard about Ebony D'arkness Dementia Raven Way, and made their own mary sue called Shadowgirl Racekiller (Original Character Do Not Steal).
>>
>>52377063
Mostly because the execution is pretty cringey, and because nobody in the original work ever gave any sign that she was a big deal.
>>
>>52377063
She would be too powerful, Voldemort shouldn't even be relevant when that monster exists
>>
>>52377077
Can a lion be a mary-sue though?
>>
File: Aslan_narnia.jpg (201KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
Aslan_narnia.jpg
201KB, 640x960px
>>52377109
Yes?
>>
>>52374344
Why does she try so hard to keep people from getting of the train?
>>
So what are some safe jumps that anyone can take but gives some nice power?
>>
>>52377122
because the folks writing the play were smoking some really good shit.
>>
>>52377146
Define "safe". You could always fall down stairs and break your leg in most mundane Jumps.
>>
File: 66aec7eefdeed0d87e7e1eb77d7e2dda.png (765KB, 1000x1498px) Image search: [Google]
66aec7eefdeed0d87e7e1eb77d7e2dda.png
765KB, 1000x1498px
>>52377041
Persona, GUNNM, and VA-11 HALL-A have some of the best, depending on what you're looking for. Other than that, I'd suggest building your own. Might be faster and easier overall.

>>52377051
Eh, I've been a hormone filled teenager a bunch of times now. It gives you a bit of perspective when you understand the science behind it and can experience it again with that knowledge. I don't go out of my way to hang out with them, unless that's the main cast of the world. Then I try to prod them in the right direction with advice. Sometimes a thrown object is needed to grab their attention though.

>>52377146
Most Jumps give you the basic tools to survive in them, so long as you're not a doofus and buy all Items or something. If you want power, you'll generally not find it in "safe" settings.
>>
>>52377117
I think he was more of a Jesus allegory than a sue.
>>
>>52377122
She was summoned and bound to this plane for two purposes.
First, to ensure that children do not leave the train.
Second, to sell them various sweets.

Those who summoned her did not appreciate how much leeway they were giving her in the wording of these commands. But they cannot dissolve the contract, or she would devour the train itself. They cannot banish her without dissolving the contract. They cannot alter the contract without her consent. And she's happy eating children who try to leave the train she is similarly trapped within for the rest of the foreseeable eternity.
Didn't you wonder why, when Voldemort took over, they stopped using the train? Because Voldemort isn't an idiot (well he IS, but...), he recognized her dark nature and decided that it would be foolish to leave the future generations of Magical Britain in her claws.
>>
>>52377173
Jesus was a sue as well.
>>
>>52377170
That pic is eleven different kinds of fucked up, Yoro.
>>
>>52377170
That looks like something out of Anima.
>>
>>52377182
>Jess Sue, son of Mary
Jesus Christ, bravo God.
>>
>>52377051
I just try to talk to them and help when I can. Evangelion turned this into a huge pain in the ass because I ended up taking Misato's place as combat director as well as the person in charge of looking after Shinji, and later Rei and Asuka as well (Asuka came like in canon, Rei joined us because her shitty apartment just flat out caught on fire here, and so she got assigned to me). Let me tell you, dealing with those three was enough to drive most normal people insane. It took all of my social perks and experience to help them, and I think it ultimately turned out for the best, especially since we managed to prevent Third Impact in the end.

That doesn't mean I didn't start drinking during my stay there, in order to deal with their bullshit.
>>
>>52377146
Girls Und Panzer (Seek and Ye Shall Find, Read and Ye Shall Know)
Death Note (just steal the Death Note from Light and laugh)
Worm (if you stay out of large population centers and small towns with S9 Bait names)
Rick and Morty (just make a bunker in case of Sanchez)
>>
>>52377239
>Worm (if you stay out of large population centers and small towns with S9 Bait names)
You also need to track down and kill Jack Slash, though.
>>
>>52377239
>>52377263
Doesn't Worm have huge casualties over the course of the story?
>>
File: Evil Trolley Witch.png (429KB, 606x527px) Image search: [Google]
Evil Trolley Witch.png
429KB, 606x527px
>>52374344
Just look at that face. Look at it. That right there is pure unadulterated concentrated evil
>>
File: daily_picdump_2462_640_80.jpg (57KB, 640x575px) Image search: [Google]
daily_picdump_2462_640_80.jpg
57KB, 640x575px
>>52377183
So are a lot of things that are discussed here.
>>
>>52377051
by being One of them myself more often then Not.
>>
>>52377183
who is this and where can I see more of her?
>>
>>52377305
>RWBYweapon.jpg
>>
>>52377318
Bancho's into dead little girls. Why am I not surprised?
>>
>>52377335
she looks of age to me, not Going to argue the dead part though.
>>
>>52377318
>Tera has previously commented he thought that waiting for a girl to grow up before starting a relationship with her was pedophilic
>wants more images of a zombie loli
What the fuck?
>>
Jumpers, how do Necromancy?
>>
>>52377281
Mostly in densely populated areas: where Endbringers strike, and where Scion shoots his "fuck you" beam.
>>
File: 1381034075460.gif (982KB, 320x287px) Image search: [Google]
1381034075460.gif
982KB, 320x287px
>>52377239
>worm
>safe
The only way it can be safe is if you managed to find a way to store yourself on the moon AND not take any shard powers to not have to deal with shard fuckery.

Stop trying to get this poor fucker killed.

>>52377146
Overlord anime/Manga/Light Novel
Gives you everything you'll ever need to be really strong where taking the upper levels means lesser attacks don't even hurt you. Also huge amounts of variability.

For a more superhero flavor
Batman movie trilogy
Spiderman movie trilogy
Superman the animated series/Batman the Animated series

None of these settings involve world ending threats. And the heroes are more than capable of handling the threats on their own. The list is going from least powerful to most.
>>
File: KAMI DA.jpg (83KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
KAMI DA.jpg
83KB, 1280x720px
>>52374927
>>
>>52377351
I go for more standard rez than zombie raising. But if I do go zombie mode, I use the perks from Innistrad to make super zombies
>>
>>52377351
Only corpses, no souls. Never using Negative Energy for some pure-evil magic. Treat it as a Science/Art rather than anything else. The normal Zombies/Ghouls/Ghasts/Etc are so constantly done it's boring as hell, I wanna see what else I can make.
>>
>>52377345
>>Tera has previously commented he thought that waiting for a girl to grow up before starting a relationship with her was pedophilic
>>wants more images of a zombie

I don't think she is a loli , is she?
>>
>>52377362
>Batman the Animated series

Wait, it's finally finished?
>>
>>52377362
>The only way it can be safe is if you managed to find a way to store yourself on the moon
If you're on the moon, you're probably drawing a certain precog's attention. If you live quietly in a small town in the mid-west, nobody's gonna bother you.

>AND not take any shard powers to not have to deal with shard fuckery.
That's part of the jump, isn't it? Pretty sure there's some "no passenger" version of power offered.
>>
>>52377371
Tera, you're digging the hole deeper. Just shut up, please.
>>
>>52377387
Then why bother going? He wanted power and safety not no power and very tenuous safety.

>>52377371
She's clearly no (physically) older than 11-12 at the most.
>>
>>52377408
I thought I was Just a stylistic thing, like how A Bishōnen Is not a trap, nevermind then.
>>
>>52377428
..."stylistically loli" is still loli.
>>
>>52377408
>Pretty sure there's some "no passenger" version of power offered.
Reading comprehension:
>Pretty sure there's some "no passenger" version of power offered.
>>
>>52377378
Not yet.
>>
>>52377439
but that's like at least 30% of all Anime women. Jesus fuck !
>>
I know we've got at least one Jump with a Perk that allows you to more easily blend areas of Science and Technology. Does anyone remember where it's from?
>>
>>52377351
I never deal with zombies or ghosts. That's not really death magic, when you think about it, that's just another form of life. Maybe one that's antithetical to normal life, but still alive. Instead, my focus is on the concept of death as cessation. Death magic takes the complex and animated and makes it simple and still. This makes for obvious applications in killing people by ending their lives, but it's also useful in countermagic by "killing" a spell. It also has stealth applications, by imparting the stillness and silence of the grave on my surroundings. At higher levels it can start working on conceptual negation, "killing possibility" to prevent certain actions from happening and stilling them before they even happen. This also allows for some mental manipulation by denying certain possible trains of thought.
>>
>>52377455
Japan likes Lolis, in other news Water is Wet.

Also there is a difference between a Bishonen and a Trap. The most obvious being that the former wears men's clothing, and the later wears women's.
>>
>>52377455

Not that anon you were talking too, but you do have a point there and don't forget about the "1,000 year old woman whole looks like a little girl" thing
>>
>>52377480
oh please, if Bishonen weren't trying to seduce Other men they wouldn't make their mouths so pretty.

>>52377490
yeah, at least that way There is consent even if it's still creepy.
>>
>>52377447
No. The Shard goes away post-jump. You either have a power and a Shard or neither while in the jump.
>>
>>52377351
Edo Tensei. You can turn anybody who has ever lived into unkillable super zombies who retain all of the abilities that they had in their prime alongside a full lifetime of experience and infinite magical energy. All you need is a small amount of their DNA and a human sacrifice whose personal strength is inconsequential. You could sacrifice a crippled old grandpa to summon the most powerful warrior who has ever lived. You can see through all of their senses and even possess their bodies to communicate with others. If they give you problems (unlikely considering they physically can't disobey you unless they're overwhelmingly more powerful than you are) you can suppress their consciousness with little to no loss to their functionality. You can control hundreds of them at once and even your death doesn't stop the technique. In fact, killing you would make it much harder to stop the zombies.

All things considered it's pretty tough to beat when it comes to necromancy.
>>
File: HeathersJumpchain.pdf (318KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
HeathersJumpchain.pdf
318KB, 1x1px
Posting this with the criticisms from last night put in it and then uploading it on the archives if no one has anything to say about it
>>
>>52377521
>oh please, if Bishonen weren't trying to seduce Other men they wouldn't make their mouths so pretty.

that's some pretty fucking creepy ass language there, bancho. and even if it's a joke, it's not funny.
>>
>>52377451

Aw. I got excited for a moment
>>
>>52377521
Tera. Shut the fuck up, you creepy fucking waste of breathable air.
>>
>>52377532
You'll have to upgrade it some, though. The version in the Forbidden Scroll in Konoha is Tobirama's original design, made for much weaker zombies. Orochimaru modified it to draw out more of their strength, and Kabuto took it even further to the completely OP version he does. You know, for all that Itachi criticized Kabuto for just copying others instead of being his own man, Kabuto actually had a lot of original creations. Like, sure, his Sage Mode was him mixing together a bunch of stolen bloodlines. But the whole was greater than the sum of its parts. Kabuto earned that power, Mr. OP Bloddline.
>>
>>52377146
Symbiote: You can avoid all danger pretty easily, and you get a bullshit AI Friend.
Jojo Part 1: Just kill Dio, and now you have Hamon/A Stand.
Mob Psycho 100: Cool Psychic powers, only have to deal with an organization of Manchildren.
Narnia: Time Shit Immunity/ Ruling Skills/Magic, plot is easily avoidable.
Kubo and the Six Strings: You're not likely to run into any issues if you aren't looking for them.
Cardcaptors: Some pretty powerful magic, and nobody dies in the plot.
>>
>>52377146
Most jumps will solve themselves without your interference, and a large number of them will even solve themselves without some disaster occurring. There's so many that would be safe as long as you don't try to participate that you would end up going over the word limit just listing them out.
>>
>>52377611
If you pick up Ninjutsu Specialization you could buy Kabuto's version of Edo Tensei through fiat.
>>
>>52377741
how do hidden villages feel about edo tensei anyway?
>>
File: c86.jpg (34KB, 600x342px) Image search: [Google]
c86.jpg
34KB, 600x342px
>>52377546

I've never heard of Heathers before. Let's see what's in here. Sounds like a pretty mundane universe.

>looks at all those perks.
>a perk that helps you fake your own death
>a perk that allows you to forge suicide letters
>a perk that prevents you from successfully committing suicide as a result of a mental issues or outside forces
>a drawback that has the ghost of someone you accidentally killed follow you around
>a drawback that implies that a bunch of people would have died in canon if not for someone named Veronica, and the responsibility saving them now falls to you
>a drawback that turns bullshit teen drama lethal

.... What the heck kinda setting is this?
>>
I swear some anons are so sensitive for every little thing

>>52377521
>yeah, at least that way There is consent even if it's still creepy.

I'll never understand the fascination with those characters but I do hate how they flood almost everything, but I guess taste is different for everyone

>>52377521
>oh please, if Bishonen weren't trying to seduce Other men they wouldn't make their mouths so pretty.

Bishonen is a type of style, in English we call it pretty boy and your partially right about it being gay since gay manga and such like to use that style a lot but it's also used to attract girls who like pretty boys and boy bands over manly men
>>
>>52377748
It was invented by Tobirama but as far as I know it didn't see much use. Somebody like Onoki might be able to recognize it, which would almost certainly lead to him suspecting Konoha if he realized exactly what he was fighting. But otherwise I'd say most people are too young and the technique is too obscure for them to know much about it. Even Obito didn't know much about its mechanics, although he knew what it was.
>>
>>52377748
Konoha feels ashamed that their Second Hokage was a supervillain who only looked good because he died before he got a chance to do anything really evil. Everyone else is freaked the fuck out by the fact that Konoha's had the power to make armies of the undead all this time, and they're only finding out because a traitor stole the technique.
>>
>>52377797
>>52377816
so openly using it as a leaf ninja is probably not the best of ideas?
>>
>>52377828
It's a real fast way of getting an S-class entry and a village's worth of Jounin level or higher headhunters coming down on your asshole.
>>
>>52377828
Anon, making an army of the enslaved dead is never going to look good. No matter who you are, you're going to get people hunting you down. But yes, doing it as a Leaf ninja is probably going to be the worst option out of a pack of bad ones.
>>
>>52377753
This is probably the greatest comment I have ever received on anything I've made ever, just so you know.

Heathers is a play about, well, drama. Not sure if you want spoilers or not, though.
>>
>>52377828
Not to mention that it would almost definitely attract the immediate attention of both Akatsuki and Orochimaru.
>>
>>52377546
Yes it's done! Can't wait to jump this, even if at most I just want the Heathers.
>>
I love how I've got this little community following me from world to world at this point. Not companions, though I've plenty of them too. I wish more jumps included Follower options like Kenshin does, or subjects, the way Dwarf Fortress or Viking Saga do.
>>
So Jumpers what is your alignment?
>>
File: CFW Judge.png (1MB, 1264x1216px) Image search: [Google]
CFW Judge.png
1MB, 1264x1216px
>>52378114
True Neutral. When I act as either a hero or a villain, it's usually because I got dragged into it by a friend or something.
>>
>>52378114
>Chaotic Good
Just who the hell do you think I am?!
>>
>>52378114
>samurai jack
>anime
pls
>>
>>52378114
Lawful evil, I purposefully chose that as my alignment in dragonlance so that I would aleays ping lawful evil no matter what. Its great when you are saving countries and upholding law and justice but showing up as evil in morality vision.
>>
>>52377546
age/gender?
>>
>>52378114
To tell the truth, it tends to bounce around depending on the jump and my specific background for that jump. I do tend to stick mostly to the neutral and good sides of the spectrum, though.
>>
>>52378088
There are though, it's just that the jumps you've listed are the most famous ones for them. If you look for jumpmakers known for a companion focus you'll probably find a fair bunch, just because followers and vassals are the easiest way to circumvent the companion limit.
>>
>>52378114
Neutral Good, with some Lawful Evil tendencies when acting as Empress.
>>
>>52378114
I bounce around a whole bunch based on the Origin I choose for whichever given Jump. I tend towards Neutral Good, but I'm slowly descending down into True Neutral as my Chain progresses. It wouldn't surprise me if I eventually hit Neutral Evil as my default alignment.
>>
>>52378114
Chaotic Neutral nothing shall stand in my way, neither good nor evil can stop me.
>>
>>52378186
Oh, I know it's not comprehensive, the list I gave. I'm more just expressing my fondness for the concept.
>>
File: FUCKINGINCREDIBLE_zpse3a818f6.png (213KB, 665x457px) Image search: [Google]
FUCKINGINCREDIBLE_zpse3a818f6.png
213KB, 665x457px
>>52378114
Neutral Evil.
>>
>>52378114
None of them quite fit, I'm more about improving myself and my companions than worrying about everything else.

Closest might be True Neutral on average? Idk.

When I do act in a world, it's usually to just improve the ones involved and then, unless there's something else I want or a debt to honour, I dip out.
>>
>>52378114
Chaotic Neutral, because i do whatever i want to do and no one will stop me
>>
>>52378114
I do what I want when I want, good or bad. So whatever that would be
>>
>>52378114
Neutral Evil when I'm in Saturday Morning Cartoon Villain mode, Neutral Good the rest of the time.
>>
>>52377041
Overlord LN
>>
>>52378114
I just want to know what they were smoking when they declared Vash Lawful. Dude is all about the free will.
>>
>>52377041

Megaman zero
>>
>>52378114
chaotic good because I create consequences for those in power who would otherwise not receive them, destroying existing structures to create better, more just worlds
>>
>>52378397
Keep deluding yourself.
>>
>>52377362
>Superman the animated series
>does not involve world-ending threats
Mmm... Did we watch the same show?
>>
>>52378397
>you
>Chaotic Good
You should be a comedian, that's hilarious!
>>
>>52378114
On average, Neutral Good, although I go between the other Good and Neutral alignments depending on the circumstances I'm dealt.
>>
>>52378114
I'd like to be Chaotic Good but I think I'm really Neutral Good. Being Chaotic Good would be impractical and counterproductive to my usual methods (Not like it's a BAD alignment it's just not suited to my purposes or needs), and it takes a special kind of person to pull it off in a way that doesn't make you look like an asshole.

And I don't think I'm that kind of special person.
>>
>>52378466
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/BlueAndOrangeMorality/RealLife

It's not funny, man.
>>
File: B and O MoralityGraph.png (19KB, 350x330px) Image search: [Google]
B and O MoralityGraph.png
19KB, 350x330px
>>52378114
Chaotic Bacon
>>
>>52377882

I don't care about spoilers because I don't really plan on ever seeing the play.

Spoil me up, Moth!
>>
Is there a perk anywhere that eliminates the need for magical foci?
>>
>>52378613
HP wandless casting.
>>
>>52378114
Chaotic bitch I guess. I mean my main things are screwing around and seeing bad ideas to grand conclusions. Sometimes this means saving the world in the stupidest way possible, and other times it can mean putting on a red trench coat and stealing clouds while leaving trivial geographic clues.
>>
>>52378635
No, actually. The HP perks only affect HP magic, last I checked.
>>
>>52378613
sims 3 / witch origin
>>
>>52378651
Nowhere does it say thet.
>>
>>52378114
I keep bouncing around neutral, good, and chaotic alignments.
At the end of the day, probably True Neutral or Chaotic Neutral, if only because of how much of a dickass thief I am.
>>
>>52378719
Yeah, but CCDT ruled it, I believe.
>>
>>52378758
Gonna need some proof on that please.
>>
>>52378651
They also give a talent for silent/wandless casting in other systems as long as the incantation/focus isn't a hard requirement.
>>
>>52378588
Okay, so basically there's these popular girls at school (The Heathers) and Veronica doesn't like being bullied. She gets to be part of their friend group and then the Heathers basically set up Veronica's friend, Martha Dunnstock, to be embarrassed at a massive party. They peer pressure Veronica into letting it happen, and a kid named Jason Deen sees this and is like "wow that was kind of dickish of you" and then she sees him fighting people that bother him and she gets a crush on him.

So like, they talk and such. And then at the party, Veronica gets mad at the Heathers after seeing them embarrass Martha and make her feel awful. Veronica ruins the party and goes off to comfort Martha, and then Heather Chandler gets fucking pissed and says that she's going to destroy Veronica's social life on Monday. Veronica freaks out and goes to sleep with JD, and then the next morning she goes with JD to talk to Heather Chandler. Heather orders Veronica to make her a hangover cure (A prairie oyster) and then JD is like "Let's poison her with drain cleaner" and Veronica is like "*nervous laughter* no." And then a mixup happens and Veronica accidentally poisons Heather with drain cleaner (They used a mug which is why Veronica didn't see the color). Heather dies, Veronica flips the fuck out, and JD is like "make it look like a suicide with a touching note" and Veronica is good at forging stuff so they do that.

This pretty much makes giant waves through the school, and the well-meaning but incompetent/egotistical adults decide to make a tv special news report on teen suicide by having all the students sit around and start talking. Heather Chandler's ghost pops up sometimes to provide commentary and to act as a greek chorus to Veronica. (this got long so hang on con't in the next post)
>>
>>52378651
That's not exactly what he ruled. He ruled that it only affects magic systems where foci aren't a true dependency.
>>52378764
Here
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/48659082/#48661848
>>
>>52377546
Survived the Jump should only apply to mundane forms of harm to avoid functional immortality contingent on being mind controlled into suicide attacks. It's an issue in-jump too since I assume the perk isn't intended to allow a masochistic suicide bomber to be talked shit at until he blows up the school with a grenade vest and then dusts himself off next morning with nary a scratch, a big smile and a bigger erection.
>>
>>52378809
Eventually JD fucking kills two jocks (Who also join Heather Chandler in acting at the greek chorus), and gets it in his head that he should blow up the school because clearly, this world is shit and he'll spread a big dramatic message through the world if he blows up the school (Which, of course, freaks Veronica the fuck out), and Martha commits suicide at some point during the play because she gets treated like some kind of burden and isn't well-liked, but survives.

JD attempts to get Veronica to go along with his plans, but Veronica ends up faking her own death to get him off her back, and she goes to stop him. JD blows himself up in the middle of the football field to stop a bomb from blowing up the school after she talks him down (Veronica also tries to get him not to blow himself up but fails)

so basically you have to take out JD to solve all the big problems and that he's kind of an ass.
>>
>>52378613
It has been ruled that backwards casting from YJ eliminates the need for any foci and somatic components. And that with a good silent casting perk you can then just will spells into existence.
>>
>>52378892
Whoops didn't know you were still on >>52378833
>>
>>52378833
It was based on Martha Dunnstock (Who jumped off a fucking bridge), why do you think it's in the perk tree based on her and not the perk tree based on JD.
>>
>>52378907
*who jumped off a fucking bridge and survived
>>
>>52378907
To be fair people have survived jumping off a bridge in the past. People have even survived falling out of an airplane sans parachute, why not just make it a highly increased chance of survival instead of guaranteed survival?
>>
>>52378505
Nah, it totally is. Watching a retard like bancho is always fun. Even more so after he claimed he is totally popular and gets all the girls irl. I always imagine him as some 10/10 hunk with severe autism.
>>
>>52378959
I thought that it wouldn't be seen as a "good" perk otherwise. But fine, I see your point.
>>
>>52378969
I always imagined he's basically Chris-Chan: So delusional because of how few people talk to him and his own autism that he has a very skewed self-image, and misinterprets minor compliments as romantic interest

The Canadian girlfriend he kept bringing up was probably some special needs worker paid to skype with him
>>
Since we're talking about magic, does anyone have an example of what I Cheat can do?
>>
>>52378505
In fairness, I am a hi functioning sociopath with autism.

>>52378969
yeah I'm pretty burly, did you know you can get into gaming conventions free if you help him unpack? it seems me lots of money, if the really hard up for help. You can even get crass space

>>52379015
Those people generally don't get naked with you, do they? also, she was even more autistic than I was.
>>
>>52379023
Use Fairy Tail's stamina/combat casting with D&D's magic.
>>
>>52379034
Look, you keep missing the point.

Nobody believes anything you claim about yourself with regards to intimacy.

The FBI could bring me photographic evidence of it and I'd still believe the Illuminati were up to something before believing you had an actual girlfriend.
>>
>>52378613
Don't know about eliminating it, but there's a perk in Magicka that lets you substitute anything for a foci. Wand gets broken? Pick up a stick. Chained up? Channel your magic through the chains.
>>
>>52378892
The Musical seems focuses more on the humor.
>>
>>52373816
>>52377546
>>
>>52379034
Most people treat you the same way they treat SB. You can say whatever you want, pull a 180, become the American president, and people still won't change their perception of you.
>>
File: annoyed banchô-Anon.jpg (66KB, 616x544px) Image search: [Google]
annoyed banchô-Anon.jpg
66KB, 616x544px
>>52379324
I know I'm awful, but don't you dare compare me to that monster!
>>
>>52379371
SB or the American President? With you, it could be either one.
>>
>>52379371
He's a better person than you.

Wait, do you have a twitter? If you don't then nevermind.
>>
>>52379034
Bancho stop saying words you don't know the meaning of. Sociopaths are by their definition "functioning". They learn to put on a mask, when really they're an empty shell. Dexter the Serial Killer from Dexter, is pretty much textbook sociopath. I highly doubt you're anything like him emotional wise.

Just because you managed to spell sociopath correctly on WebMD, then diagnosed yourself with it. Doesn't mean you have that disorder. Autism and whatever else that's wrong with you is something else entirely. Autism is known for the lack of external responses to emotional situations and difficulty expressing their words & feelings. That's why pointing, looking like they don't care about emotional situations, or saying something inappropriate in a situation.

That's portrayed as sociopathy in most fiction. The cold hearted villain who laughs at a funeral, shows no emotions or muted emotions on their face, and other "oddness". The real sociopath is the neighbor with his two kids, dog, and lovely wife. He's completely normal looking, doesn't stand out, is an average joe. Then he takes off his mask when no one's looking, and the face of a monster is behind it.
>>
>>52379406
SB isn't a single individual even if people here are convinced it is, so I'm guessing he's talking about Trump.
>>
>>52379410
Yeah bancho listen to that guy, you can get the info straight from an actual autist.
>>
>>52379371
Oh, that's not good. It's gonna suck when Trump starts castrating our children.
>>
>>52379410
>Manyfist stop saying words you don't know the meaning of.
>>
>>52379371

Hey bancho I'm just going to recommend if you are talking about politics stop now before it escalates man
>>
>>52379371
Go to /pol/ with that shit.
>>
>>52379449
Manyfist never knows when to shut up and not pitch in from his armchair, so it's pretty hard to take anything he says seriously.
>>
>>52379501
One post is never shutting up? It must be sad to be you.
>>
>>52379211
Fuck, how did I miss that...that's gonna get added.
>>
>>52379714
You do kind of have a reputation for making stupid decisions, waving your fetishes around like a magical realm advertiser, and pulling the same shit that Bancho does. I mean I think plenty of people have opted to just ignore you completely, but probably the ones that haven't bothered to put you on ignore still wonder how you manage to be so mind numbingly ignorant all the time.

On a good day you're a little better than bancho. On a bad day there's no difference between the two of you at all. Hell, if we take bancho's impediments seriously, he's actually better than you, because some of his idiocy is explainable. You're basically the Mommy to his DDanon.
>>
>>52379834
NO! DON'T SAY THAT NAME!
>>
>>52379849
Why, anon? What did Mommy ever do to you? Don't you love Mommy?
>>
>>52378114

Probably Lawful neutral.

Leaning towards good when decision are made.
>>
>>52379849
The fake revulsion isn't even funny anymore, when many people have no clue who these namefags are.
>>
>>52379871
She's like Beetlejuice. You say her name three times in a row and she shows up, like last night's mexican food.
>>
>>52379905
You realize that between >>52379834 and >>52379871 her name was already said three times? So what's the ETA?
>>
>>52379371
Fuck you trump is the hero we need. Even if he isnt he is better than you could ever hope to be.
>>
>>52378114
>Neutral Hungry
>>
>>52379961
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNriNoWOtXA
High Energy Boys.
>>
>>52378114
It's complicated. Pretty fucking Lawful Good, I like to think, but that's subjective.

My main weapon will always be the institutions or social norms I manage to create. And I do try to implement them the "high road" way, by winning hearts and minds, appealing to the better part of people's nature,, placing them in front of their own hypocrisies, etc...

But the more people resist doing what I think I can't compromise on, the more passive aggressive I get. Systems built on oppression, violence and injustice usually have blatant contradictions that I can exploit, and since I'm a Jumper that means they can't really just stomp me or ignore me. I can release world-changing technologies, give entire groups of people (or everyone) special powers, expose secrets, or make my help indispensable.

The blurry lines are: at what point my active opposition to an injust status quo means I'm no longer a Lawful person? And at what point my confidence that I'm right and should use my considerable advantages to change things as I see fit means that I'm no longer Good, but just a zealot or a tyrant?
>>
File: IMG_0681.jpg (41KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0681.jpg
41KB, 480x360px
>>52379834
>Stupid decisions

Just because you don't agree with them doesn't make them stupid. If you want to wank yourself to death, use someone else's work. I change a lot of stuff eventually, but you screaming like an autistic banshee just makes me hunker down & double down.

>Fetish advertising

So does half of 4chan, and the other half has already done so. I'm nothing like the magical realm stuff. To think otherwise just proves you just have a hate boner for me. I'm sorry but I don't swing that way. So take your hate boner elsewhere.

>Pulling same shit as Bancho

I don't pay attention to whatever Bancho does. The fact you're keeping track of it is more worrisome.

>Getting ignored

Oh no! What will I ever do?! PLEASE ANON DONT IGNORE ME! MY ENTIRE EXISTENCE IS SERVING YOU! Yeah, no. They can ignore me, tell me to fuck off, and whatever. I'm still here, I don't give rats ass what majority of y'all think or do. So put me on ignore, I'll still be here.

>Mommy & DDAnon

I don't go on and on about the weird ass shit that Mommy did. As for DDAnon, I don't try sneak in lewd jumps. I don't get pissy because my said jumps aren't accepted.

So compare me to them all you wish. I already told you how much I care.
>>
>>52380162
>Being this much in denial.
Kek.
>>
>>52375779
The magic is cool, and there's some reasonably high leveled combat spells, but I don't know the system well enough to know if it has anything you couldn't learn elsewhere.
>>
>>52380237
It's pretty amusing how rabid he gets trying to defend himself as if he had a reputation to salvage. Then he tries to compare himself as a jumpmaker to others when he was only notable as a jumpmaker because of his awkward rulings that enforced arbitrary limits on things.
>>
File: 1490421829978.jpg (39KB, 600x451px) Image search: [Google]
1490421829978.jpg
39KB, 600x451px
CLOCK
UP
>>
Quick question to derail the shitposting: Do you browse other boards apart from /tg/? or are you in 4chan just to talk about other in a self insert imagination game?
>>
File: Bobby-Such pretty skin.jpg (44KB, 421x242px) Image search: [Google]
Bobby-Such pretty skin.jpg
44KB, 421x242px
>>52380312

Bro you're back please save us
>>
>>52374927
He'd probably use mind control to build himself a massive harem. And be more likely to acquire power through means I won't touch, like eating the corpse of someone with an ability to gain it through certain perks, on anything that involves the mutilation of souls.
>>
>>52380312
Are we about get the magical adventures of Kamen Rider Fucks Up Everything?
>>
>>52380338
/tg/ isn't my main board. I'm usually on /int/, /c/, and /ck/. I check /tg/ for pictures and stuff, then one day I saw this place was blowing up and it was fun watching people shit on each other, so I decided to stick around. This place hasn't let me down, since it never seems to stop shitting on people I have no clue about. It's like watching the special olympics.
>>
>>52380338

/co/ because of co/bros/
/m/ because of cutey honey,surely.
surely not anything related to karate bugmen
>>
>>52380338
I used to go to /v/ and /vg/, but I stopped doing that a while ago. Right now, I'm just going to /tg/ and /co/, but to be honest I spend most of my time here.
>>
>>52380338
I generally stick to /tg/, but I do read the other threads.
And if I'm being completely honest, /d/ and /aco/. Mainly /tg/ though.
>>
>>52380338
>discussions about other boards
>not shitposting of a different kind
Pick one. I mostly browse /tg/ and /co/, with occasional dips into /adv/, /vg/, etc... I used to go on /tv/ to turn my brain off, but the constant /pol/ shitposting has become unbearable there.
>>
>>52380463
To be fair this thread in particular is probably the one place where I actually see people scream about shitposting out loud. Even the Dutch/Swede threads on /int/ don't scream as loud, and when you guys can make the French threads on /int/ look tame, that's when you know you've reached a new plateau.
>>
>>52378114
Well it changes very regularly but usually chaotic in some way.

Even when I'm acting in line with the lawful alignments for a jump it's usually a pretty shallow sort of pretend play.
>>
File: Maid16.png (496KB, 626x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Maid16.png
496KB, 626x1000px
>>52380312

Also bro can I ask you a DBZ question?, I was reading it again and noticed the Demon companion and I don't understand what the mean by "unique" sense of humor? is she a sadist or something?
>>
>>52380338
I'm a /k/ommando at heart. Tbh, I only really come to /tg/ for now is Jumpchain
>>
Friendly reminder that on SB, JLD's I Cheat is pretty much omnipotence when it comes to magic.
>>
>>52378114
Alignment systems are shit! SHIT!

Really, it's all shades of grey and subjective as hell. The Spider and the Fly argument and all that.

Also, just saw the Power Rangers and it's hitting all my nostalgia buttons in just the right ways. 44 on Metacritic my fat ASS!
>>
File: Oh boy, here we go again.jpg (48KB, 383x420px) Image search: [Google]
Oh boy, here we go again.jpg
48KB, 383x420px
[Highschool DxD redux, jump #351]

Drawbacks: Unhealthy Obsession (Cooking), Noticed, Dress Break, Blood in the Water, Götterdämmerung, It Wasn't Me! (1900)

Dragon, Independent, Noble (1300)

Bodacious (Free)
Mana (Free)
Magic System (Free)
Grace (Free)
And A Smile (Free)
Sacred Hospitality (Free)
Legacy of the Great War: Illusions (1000)
True Longinus (0)

According to my records, this jump takes place near the end of what would later be known as The Honeymoon Era: Roughly milennia or so of me giving up on oppressing the Spiral races and generally took life easy.

So. What did I do here?

Well for starters, I gave Issei relationship advice. Jesus, I mostly remember thread talking about his perversion but looking him up-that kid had a REALLY hard life. So hard his neurosis makes him a hentei in the streets, but a prissy gentleman in the sheets.

Relax, I'll tell him, girls love it when you breathe through your nose and not your mouth. They like a guy who's confident but listens, I'll continue, rolling my eyes as my apron once again slips off while trying to cook something, so tell her how you feel in a way that shows you know how she feels.

Thus, I ended up as an unofficial harem relationship counsellor for the rest of it's members, having firsthand experience of how this sort of thing goes.

It can't last, of course. I wanted to walk away from my old schemes. I just wanted to live a quiet life somewhere as a cook. Unless I-well, Issei by proxy-whip up the locals into a decent militia, we can kiss the neighbourhood goodbye. One of these days I'll have to teach him spearfighting tricks that aren't thinly veiled innuendos.

But as Great Red said, at least it's not the darkest timeline. I remember this spear very well.

I was killed by it once, after all.

>>52380338
I hang out in /co/ for a few mutual interests and /tv/ for the memes. Been spending a lot of time in /vg/ and /v/ lately to mock/celebrate Andromeda and Dark Souls, though.
>>
>>52380667
Your reminders are neither friendly nor welcome. You are a very sad, spiteful person.
>>
>>52380719
Friendly reminder that not everyone who offers friendly reminders is the same person.
>>
>>52380667
Friendly reminder that on December 25th, 1978, your grandmother took it up both entrances from a pair of donkeys.

It was truly a Christmas morning to remember, particularly as that was when your mother got inducted into the family rituals for the first time.
>>
>>52380765
Something something welcome to the family.
>>
>>52380667
Good for them. What changed here?
>>
Is there any perk that helps you create languages?
>>
>>52380338
My main board is /a/. I'm just on /jc/ to even further fuel my escapism.
>>
FMA Alchemy doesn't count as magic, right? Wasn't there some sort of ruling along those lines?
>>
>>52380338
I'm pretty much on /tg/ for generals like Worldbuilding and such.

Occasionally visit /v/, /vp/, and /vg/, used to visit /co/.
>>
>>52380939
It can interact with souls, is either powered by them or some cosmic spirit, considers runes and blood as mystically significant, and produces supernatural effects through motion and drawings. No, any reasonable person would say it counts as magic.
>>
for someone who isn't really DC comics savvy what's the best era of comics to go to for DC Occult?
>>
>>52380338
I'm basically here just for /jc/. Came onto /tg/ one day to ask a Warhammer 40k question, clicked on the wrong thread, and never left.

I do rarely also browse /cyoa/, but I don't post. I just use their non-lewd material as writing block breakers.
>>
File: jc4.jpg (63KB, 845x521px) Image search: [Google]
jc4.jpg
63KB, 845x521px
>>52377546
Cheerful Nobody

This Just Proves He’s Been Thinking About Me! (Free)
We Were So Tiny, Happy And Shiny (Free)
Best Friends Since We’ve Been In Diapers (900)
Martha, Are You Free Tonight? (700)
We'll Soar Above The Trees (400)
Pinata Creator (300)
Jock Buddies (200)
Comfy Sweater (Free)
Prairie Oyster(100)
Solid Teflon (0)

Alright, you guys from the basketball team? Awesome, come on in. You're a preppie, aren't you? Never met your clique, but welcome! And you-you must be with The Warriors!

Welcome to the grand inaugural opening of the Westerburg High traditional games club! We've got chess, the Choose Your Own Adventure books, Dungeons and Dragons and...that's it, really! What d'you mean, Exalted isn't a traditional games? It WILL be one, Travis! Don't let your 3-dimensional, chemical dependant ape brain let you forget once something has become traditional in the timeline, it will always BE traditional! And NO Spencer, that is NOT an excuse for you to rip off Age of Sigmar for profit. I've got my eye on you, buster. I WILL find you, and I WILL cast you into the darkness beyond time for causing time paradoxes and shit taste.

Anyway, just spread the word. This. Is a safe place. For every student in this school who doesn't want to be swept up in popularity contests or attempted arson.

Also, in case of fire remember to form an orderly line and enter the wardrobe to a land of magic and wonder.

>>52380784
>welcome to the family, son

ONE

JOB

>>52380939
Last I heard it was more because it's not considered magic in-universe than anything?
>>
>>52381085
Except it's referring to a female so I CAN'T USE "WELCOME TO THE FAMILY, SON."

CONTEXT, MOTHERFUCKER.
>>
>>52380153
Wait? You bring your own systems to a world and uproot their entire society to implement them? That's not good, that's neutral at best and evil most of the time. Every status quo is corrupt in some way but to destroy it all just to bring in your idea of good is the worst possible way of doing anything (and is what every conquering nation in Earth's history has done). Have you learnt nothing from the tonnes of isekai novels?
>>
>>52381085
>Last I heard it was more because it's not considered magic in-universe than anything?
So, just because it's studied scientifically means it doesn't count as magic? Wow, that's a lot of magic that doesn't count as magic. There's also the fact that most of the people who study it don't even know what the fuck it really is.
>>
>>52381101
So you use the alternative "Welcome to the family, daughter."

>>52381132
You might want to go grab a bra, because thy tits need to be calmed.
>>
>>52381184
Tame the calamity that is your mammaries.
>>
>>52381184
But I'm not even mad bro.
>>
>it's an 'everything is magic/nothing is magic' episode
See y'all next thread.
>>
File: JC13.jpg (7KB, 187x400px) Image search: [Google]
JC13.jpg
7KB, 187x400px
>>52380926
Not a perk, but I think the Scriptorium of Fantasy Penned from Exalted: Infernals can assist in that. Elloge's Perfected Calligraphy perk would also probably help, since it gives you proficiency in her languages as a reference point, and talent as a writer.

>>52381132
Eh, I say "last" but I'm talking about something I dimly remember from almost two years ago.

Reckon it's more something to do with it being tricky to set a hard and fast definition for magic in jumpchain when there's so many kinds, so in the early days at least people tended to roll with in-universe definitions.

Way I look at it, because of what it does and how it works I figured it'd be fairly responsive to magical effects anyway.

>>52381101
Huh. Though you were referring to the anon, not his grandma for some reason.
>>
>>52378114
Probably somewhere in Neutral Good, leaning a little bit more in the direction of Chaotic than Lawful
>>
>>52381243
>it's an 'everything is magic/nothing is magic' episode

>when there are perks that let you replicate anything that can be made technologically with magic
>when there are perks that let you replicate magic with technology
>when there are perks that let you replicate any technology with biology

There's no separation. Just degrees of efficiency.
>>
>>52378540
I'd be Neutral Good Bacon
>>
>>52378540
Chaotic Good Bacon
>>
>>52378114
>Love and Peace!!!!!!!
That is not lawful good anon.
>>
>>52378114
>>52378540
Neutral Bacon. Mmm... bacon...
>>
File: Meet The New Boss.png (951KB, 1022x874px) Image search: [Google]
Meet The New Boss.png
951KB, 1022x874px
>>52374927
Veering around between neutral and chaotic evil. Taking little spur of the moment thoughts and running it to the conclusion just to see what happens, no matter the cost to others so long as it was fun. Amassing power to continue doing what they want, they follow wherever their id takes them. The chain would be a pleasure cruise and opportunity to them, if they hit something boring they would change it to something they found interesting. When the dust settles with the time to move on approaching they go devour lord to clean up after themselves while leaving survivors one step too slow to bring revenge. Long term they would keep going for just to see what happens at the end. If they spark it would be creating new worlds or connecting them to do it all over again.
>>
>>52378114

Probably like, Lawful Good or Neutral Good I guess. Jumper usually has rules he applies to himself as much as other people, tries to do good things and while his outlook may grow and change over time it's at a slow and consistent enough pace that it still appears fairly reasonable I think. Only reason I don't say Lawful Good for sure is Jumper's behavior can become erratic at times of stress or confusion (and that's led to some questionable decisions, some ended up working out and some not).
>>
>>52381490
What is it, then?
>>
>>52381490
>Hapshiel
>>
Is Dragon Age magic worth picking up?
>>
File: 2_Lord-Benjamin-Tremendouson.jpg (48KB, 312x440px) Image search: [Google]
2_Lord-Benjamin-Tremendouson.jpg
48KB, 312x440px
Lord Benjamin Tremendouson (300 CP):
“Aye, I am wondrous, fabulous, and marvelous all rolled into one! HUZZAH!”
A golden paragon of dwarfkind, this son of Ironforge has turned to mercenary work in the previous years. His golden plate armor is constantly kept polished, his twin swords always sharpened and at the ready, and his coal-black beard kept to stunning facial-hair perfection. With his combat skill and expertise, he brings substantial knowledge in the finer, more artisanal paths of blacksmithing and engineering. Rest assured, hiring Lord Tremendouson is not a choice you will regret!

Archmage’s Note: He paid me to say all of that. He’s a jovial and boisterous person, but merciful Light above he has no small amount of pride and arrogance.
>>
File: JC6.jpg (216KB, 1131x707px) Image search: [Google]
JC6.jpg
216KB, 1131x707px
>>52372975
I bought Cosmic Energy before I fully understood what it was. At the time I just skimmed the Kamen Rider jump, thought the Drop-In tree was neato and thought-hey, that's cool, I'll pick up some cosmic energy on the way home.

And then I found out it wasn't cosmic energy at all. The Benefactor LIED. She TRICKED me into a van full of FRIENDSHIP with the promise of cosmic energy.

And by then of course, it was already too late.

>>52377051
It really depends on how well I know them. If they're my trusty companions/wards/employees/former magical girl army members/other teens I have a reason to be kindly disposed towards, I'm more than happy to patiently share Uncle Jumper's worldly wisdom to their situations.

If they're total strangers on the other hand, I do a mean drill sergeant impression.

Oh, you're chewing gum in my class? YOU CAN CHEW IT UNTIL YOU GO TO BED TONIGHT, YOU LITTLE MAGGOT.

GO TO YOUR ROOM.

I WILL /KNOW/ IF YOU DON'T.

>>52378114
Well, I uphold a well-ordered world as a thing to be championed while recognising to achieve it, one must sometimes operate outside the system.

So I identify as Chaotic Lawful.

>>52381456
>>52381483
>>52381536
Reminder that bacon is not even a real food group.
>>
File: ThisisanAngel.jpg (108KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ThisisanAngel.jpg
108KB, 1920x1080px
>>52381570
Terrifying.
>>
>>52381595
>Reminder that bacon is not even a real food group.
Blasphemy!
>>
>>52381595
Is being lured in by promises of cosmic energy like being told you'll get to listen to classic rock and have a barbecue inside a van when all that awaits you is headpatting?
>>
File: Despair man.jpg (46KB, 522x578px) Image search: [Google]
Despair man.jpg
46KB, 522x578px
>>52381554
The only correct way of jumping.
>>
>>52381590
It has some good effects for metamagic and mana manipulation, and is pretty solid all around. If you have some way to resist possession, then there aren't really any downsides besides the Templars trying to enslave you.
>>
File: HeresyStamp.png (81KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
HeresyStamp.png
81KB, 350x350px
>>52381595
>Reminder that bacon is not even a real food group.
Did I hear someone speak HERESY?
>>
>>52381668
>Yoko Taro
>Not chaotic good
Really?
>>
>>52381613
>Pic
He could be Puri Puri Prisoner's long-lost twin, holy shit.
>>
>>52381595
Either is Necktie
>>
>>52381677
Bacon is for people who don't know what real food is.
>>
File: JC7.gif (159KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
JC7.gif
159KB, 500x400px
>>52381590
It sorta boils down to things like 40K psyker stuff but slightly safer and less dependant on how much power you're born with but also with less raw kick. It can also do stuff with blood and has some antimagic applications, so up to you I guess?

Bear in mind it's highly implied to be powered by the blood of giant titans living under the setting's world. Might wanna get something to detox from lyrium exposure.

>>52381591
So he's basically the Mr. Satan of Azeroth?

>>52381677
>>52381641
Search your cholesterol intake. You know it's true.

>>52381647
It's WORSE.

Because once you're hooked, they start hooking you on HUGS.
>>
File: I'm just sayin.png (172KB, 451x320px) Image search: [Google]
I'm just sayin.png
172KB, 451x320px
>>52378114
Lawful Neutral. Maybe True Neutral.
>>
>>52381715
What even is "real food"? Literally anything edible is real food.
>>
>>52381742
>So he's basically the Mr. Satan of Azeroth?

Essentially yes, except he's vastly more likable in comparison.
>>
File: [piiiiiiiiiiiiiiii].jpg (250KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
[piiiiiiiiiiiiiiii].jpg
250KB, 1440x900px
>>52381613
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUU-

MY BRAIN!
MY EYES!

I MANAGED FORGET ABOUT THAT ENTIRE SEQUENCE DAMN YOU!!
>>
>>52381712
What is necktie? Is it not Lawful?
>>
>>52381769
Just ignore Cuisine Nazis.
Eat what you like, but never be afraid to try something new.
Unless it's bugs or poo. Don't eat bugs or poo.
>>
File: 1353714377321.jpg (33KB, 800x400px) Image search: [Google]
1353714377321.jpg
33KB, 800x400px
>>52381707
>chaotic good
What.
>>
>>52381796
Bugs are a great source of protein. Highly sustainable too.
>>
File: bycj5YG.jpg (180KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
bycj5YG.jpg
180KB, 1920x1080px
>>52381707
>Yoko Taro
>Not Chaotic Chaotic
>>
File: bacon-wrapped-cicada[1].jpg (70KB, 483x386px) Image search: [Google]
bacon-wrapped-cicada[1].jpg
70KB, 483x386px
>>52381796
>not eating bacon-wrapped fried cicadas
>>
>>52381796

I agree wholeheartedly. Except on bugs, which some peoples are forced to rely upon. Not me though. Fuck that.
>>
>>52381796
>inb4 "it's no different than shrimp or lobster"
>>
>>52381796
Poo makes for great coffee.

Bugs are pretty OKish. Specially snails.
>>
>>52378114
Somewhere between Chaotic Good and Chaotic Neutral and every but as annoying as that implies.

>>52381590
DA Mages are literally Psykers. Their power is derived from having a deeper connection to the Fade (which is like a somewhat less chaotic version of the Warp) and they occasionally lose control of their power and untrained ones have "SUDDENLY DEMONS" as more or less an eventual inevitability. Also because of this, mages are forcibly locked up in towers to be trained, guarded by warriors trained in anti-magic and more or less have to stay their for their whole life. And everyone in the setting hates them. Unless you end up in the country rules by evil blood mages.

That said, it does have some neat effects. Magic lightsabers, techniques for channeling magic into your body to become superhuman, and some pretty potent blood magic come to mind. Oh and becoming advanced enough may or may not let you shapeshift into a dragon.
>>
Just started watching it for the first time, but is there anyone here who's willing to do a Gintama jump? Seems like fun
>>
File: 1490125055136.png (177KB, 517x312px) Image search: [Google]
1490125055136.png
177KB, 517x312px
>>52381595
>>52381742
>>
>>52381874
>Seems like fun
Thank you for volunteering! I look forward to the jump.
>>
>>52381870
Could I Cheat from JLD be used to eliminate its reliance on the Fade?
>>
>>52381709
Actually he is worse, Puri Puri Prisoner locks himself up to avoid attacking boys.

Hapshiel attacks everyone and only ever stopped because being sealed away by magic felt too much like bondage for him to escape.

>>52381783
Sorry about that. Not really though.
>>
File: tumblr_nty9u4GFCt1uxw6w8o1_1280.jpg (342KB, 1280x1329px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nty9u4GFCt1uxw6w8o1_1280.jpg
342KB, 1280x1329px
>>52381874
I started watching it a few weeks ago as well, but I don't think that nobody is currently working on one.

I wouldn't mind to, but I'm still 170 anime episodes to go + all the adapted manga.
>>
>>52381111
>only passivity is good
Nah, that's just stupid.
>>
>>52381913
*unadapted manga
>>
>>52381898
Yay too big for me, it would take several years
>>
>>52381828
>>52381855
Bugs are gross.
You're gross for wanting to eat bugs in a situation outside of life-or-death.

>>52381858
Exactly.

>>52381866
If it lives on land and has a skeleton on the outside or no skeleton at all, it's no good.
If it lives in the water and has a skeleton on the outside or no skeleton at all, it's fine.

I'll eat crabs and lobster all fuckin' day, man.

>>52381869
Ew. On both accounts.
Are you talking about the cat-shit coffee?
If they could just make an artificial process to mimic the cat's guts in a sterile way, I could tolerate it.
But that sounds really expensive.
>>
>>52381900
You mean powering it with some other source of magical energy? I mean, I'm sure you could but generally people go with the interpretation that magic pools merge anyway. And you'd still have the connection to the Fade, so you'd still have it worry about demons. Probably not a problem post-jump, though.
>>
>>52381874

I have it on my maybe list that I'm looking at after Enchanted Arms and other short term projects, but it's really low priority. Gintama is a setting where fluff and comedy are of extreme importance and I don't feel like I could do it justice given my more mechanical way of writing and thinking up ideas.
>>
File: 1452342781197.png (37KB, 600x700px) Image search: [Google]
1452342781197.png
37KB, 600x700px
>>52381111
>Have you learnt nothing from the tonnes of isekai novels?
Yeah, it's that there are zero drawbacks to instituting modern japanese morality in a fantasy world.
Also, great power will fall into my hands at the slightest effort.
And a harem situation is unavoidable, because all sorts of powerful ladies will be throwing themselves at me.
>>
>>52381936
>If it lives in the water and has ... no skeleton at all, it's fine.

So... jellyfish?
>>
Just checking, but Haki from One Piece is powered by willpower, right? The stronger your will the more powerful it'll be?
>>
>>52381936
>Are you talking about the cat-shit coffee?
Monkey shit, actually.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kopi_Luwak

Also, boiling something is more than enough to Sterilize it. Fried bugs carry no germs.
>>
>>52381938
I meant more for other people. Like, powering it on something else and then teaching them, if they would still gain a connection to the Fade. It's not much of an issue for me, personally, just any future disciples.
>>
>>52381936
Hey, crabs and lobster are good eating.
>>
File: snails-in-chiller.jpg (25KB, 550x380px) Image search: [Google]
snails-in-chiller.jpg
25KB, 550x380px
>>52381936
>I'll eat crabs and lobster all fuckin' day, man.
>Not enjoying great French Snails

Sea bugs and land bugs are the same. Stop deluding yourself.
>>
>>52382033
Oh, yeah. DA Mages are people born with an unusually strong connection to the Fade. Severing that turns them I to soulless husks of people. Just teaching them magic with a different source wouldn't really help them unless it gave them a way to ward off demons.
>>
>>52381936
If it's broken, it's Physics.
If it smells, it's Chemistry.
If it's gross, it's Biology.
>>

CLOCK
OVER
>>
>>52382101
!!!!!

I'll be jumping that as soon as I finish my write-up for Gaim.
>>
>>52382101
How many parts are going to be?

Do we need to jump them in order?
>>
>>52382101
ABSOLUTE MADMAN.
>>
>>52381591
Absolutely overpriced.
>>
>>52382121
I think parts 1, 2, 3, 4. and 6 are done already? So...with this, that's...six parts right now, seven parts when it's done, plus Decade is 8.
>>
>>52381895
How's it going red, havent seen you here in a bit. Nice to see you still around. how is mcu 2 coming
>>
>>52382148
Currently on the Drive:
Part 1: Kuuga and Agito
Part 2: Ryuki
Part 4: Blade
Part 6: Kabuto
And now Part 7: Den-O and Kiva

Still missing:
Part 3: Faiz (claimed by Kamen)
Part 5: Hibiki (I claimed it originally, but dropped it due to a lack of interest as I watched it).

Eventually:
Neo-Heisei Part Expansion Pak: Ex-Aid update.
>>52380556
It mostly means her sense of humor is actually awful. Like 'mom jokes' awful.
>>
>>52382121
Faiz and Hibiki are left. Kamen Jumper's got the first but Hibiki is unclaimed since Heavens almost died trying to watch it or something. Faiz is Part 3 and Hibiki should be Part 5, for the record.

You don't need to do them in order but if you want to keep continuity things are gonna get really dumb and convoluted if you do them non-chronologically and a lot of your stays will get retconned out of existence/shunted to a parallel timeline.
>>
>>52382101
FUCK
YES

Timed to break my chains and go on a time tripping ride. Reading eagerly.
>>
File: XvlIVQ1.jpg (27KB, 378x434px) Image search: [Google]
XvlIVQ1.jpg
27KB, 378x434px
>>52382197

pic related for my feelings on the Ex-aid update.

holy god do I love that show
>>
>>52382203
Less died and more just

Hibiki's really slow, like Training in the Mountains Simulator 2005 slow. I mean it turns into a traditional rider due to editorial mandates at like episode 30 but even then that's probably a division point and a half for those who liked the first half
>>
>>52382203
>and a lot of your stays will get retconned out of existence/shunted to a parallel timeline.
Well, to be fair, ONORE DECADE, right? Stuff getting shunted into a parallel timeline where it no longer counts is totally canon.
>>
>>52382082
No, I mean, would it be possible to remove DA magic's reliance on the Fade, powering it through other means and making it a non-issue for people I teach in worlds post-DA?
>>
Quick question can we use the servant supplement more then once for full servant and one for demi-servant?
>>
>>52382296
You can go into it twice: Once for yourself being a Servant, once for Demi-Servant.
>>
>>52382156
Well. To make a long story short, and because this place is not my blog, MCU Part 2 is on delay. I've been avoiding posting as a result because by this point anything that isn't jumpmaking-related is shitposting. I just wanted to use that reaction image on ASA.

Apologies for the lack of material.
>>
>>52381591
I'm... going to have to agree with >>52382134

Why is he supposed to be worth 300 cp? He seems much less useful (and less fun to me, but that's just personal taste.) than the troll (who was already very expensive for what you get there).
>>
>>52382285
Yes, there's even precedence. Blood magic not only has its own spells, but is used to enhance spells of conventional magic without "touching" the Fade. It should be entirely possible to remove the Fade connection of the magic system using a mana-type that doesn't draw from it.
>>
>>52382101
Oh, I so very much want to take the J-Liner with Double Action. That is incredibly tempting. I loved all the Den-Liner's goofy cars. But no, I'm going to finish giving the jump an initial skim and then read it over again from the beginning before I make any purchases. Too much good stuff to go with my snap decision.
>>
>>52381973
Octopus and squid. Also shark. Though that last one can be a bit bland, in my own experience.

>>52382032
Civets are cat-adjacent, anon. They're in the Feliformia suborder.
>>52382037
Damn straight.
>>52382054
Nope. Gross.
>>52382086
I feel like I've learned something today.
>>
>>52382318
Nah you do great, good luck and hope everything turns out awesome.
>>
>>52382285
Oh, yeah. Not sure you even could teach it to them without doing so. Though your wank may differ from mine.

But yeah, that's fine.
>>
>>52382319
... Seeing as this is the only critique I ever get lately, fair enough anon. I'll drop the prices.

At this point I'm better off just completing the fucking thing instead of posting bits and pieces of it.
>>
>>52382318
Well, now I have ALL the sadness.

Hope things start working out for you.
>>
>>52382362
Face it.

Nobody wants this. Not even you. Give up already.
>>
Is there any jump where getting a succubus companion wouldn't be a terrible idea?
>>
>>52382390
Fuck off, anon. I want it, maybe there's just not much to say because he does a good job at making things. Unless you'd rather have Fist's version?
>>
>>52382404
Darkstalkers.
>>
>>52382101
The IXA tech we get has the dumb voice lines, right? Because I love how the sound bites for it mangle the words by pronouncing each sound in the word separately. "Ee-ku-sa Ra-sin-ge-oo". Makes it sound like it's a bad text to speech system, which I guess is the point considering IXA was built back in the 80s. You'd think the Blue Sky Organization would have updated that along with the rest of the firmware, though.
>>
>>52382409
You can see it when he fucking posts. He's not happy working on this, and nobody cares. So why keep doing something that's futile?
>>
>>52382362
Seems better that way, at least to me. For what it's worth, he does sound fun, though in a way I can't really appreciate myself.

And yeah. Might be better to complete it (or at least a big part of it), instead of posting bits and pieces. Posting bits of it might help build hype, but it is unlikely to result in good critiques.

>>52382404
Rosario + Vampire?
>>
>>52382362
Most jumpmakers don't get much advice period, and given how long you've been making jumps, you should know that fairly well. Look at the guy who tried to make Tron, he posted at least six times asking people for help and no one paid any attention to him. You'd probably get more feedback if you put your name back on, but that's just how things work, if you're a namefag you get more attention.

And yeah >>52382409 pretty much anything is an improvement over Fist's jump.
>>
>>52382428
Why would I deny the glory of RE-AHD-DEE-EE
to everyone
Of course it has dumb voice lines
>>
>>52382458
Maybe he's unhappy with it because of people like you constantly shitting on him and telling him to give up? It's easy to lose motivation that way.
>>
>>52382458
You know that he's the guy who literally came out and said he'll never be happy unless all his IRC friends are happy right. Him being happy or not doesn't really make a difference anymore.

Besides, who else is going to bother trying to pick up the pieces on WoW? If you've got a name that you want to pitch, by all means do it and see if they do a better job than both of these namefags that have tried or are trying.
>>
>>52382491
Magnificent. Soon I will drive around in my Pah-wah-erd-dah Ik-us-sa-ha. It's the best hovertank/crane/trebuchet you could ask for.
>>
>>52382404
Overlord
>>
>>52382532
How pathetic do you have to be to base your happiness on other people's happiness?
>>
>>52382563
>implying the whole point of Neutral Good is "pathetic"
>>
>>52382563

To some extent, most people do this. Very few people would be happy in a world where literally everyone else was miserable.
>>
>>52382563
>not wanting your friends to be happy
>being that selfish
Seems to me that you're the pathetic one, anon.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d8)

>>52376331
Jump 198 Ultimate Spider Man
http://pastebin.com/thU3kXi6
Highlights include improving my symbiote from Spider trilogy. Trolling J3 and working with a couple of my companions to create more of them for the rest of my companions.
Continue
1 Fantastic Beasts
2 Masters of Red
3 SCP
4 Sonichu
5 Full Metal Alchemist
6 Beelzebub
7 The Matrix
8 Samurai Deeper Kyo
>>
>>52382588
Fantastic Beasts, I'll need a new 1.
>>
>>52382588
Stranger Things
>>
>>52382613
queued
>>
>>52382563
I'm sorry that you have never met anyone that was worth making sacrifices for. You must live a sad, lonely live.
>>
>>52382563
I don't think there's anything wrong with that at all, I just think he'll never be happy as a result, especially when he has a habit of seeing everything in a negative fashion anyways. It never stopped him from making jumps in the past. He just tends to undermine himself even worse than the people he complains about when it comes to jumpmaking.
>>
File: 0014-043.jpg (566KB, 1798x1300px) Image search: [Google]
0014-043.jpg
566KB, 1798x1300px
>>52382404
Overlord.
>>
>>52382317
Alright Thank you I wasn't too sure of it or not.
>>
>>52382675
No problem, anon.
>>
>>52382101
How come there's no canon companion option except for the Imagin?
>>
File: 1484725529173.gif (1MB, 500x510px) Image search: [Google]
1484725529173.gif
1MB, 500x510px
>>52382708
I knew we forgot SOMETHING

I'll add it in a moment, anon.
>>
>>52374927
A selfish prick (who yells and verbally tears up anyone who displeases them) who tends to follow their angry, murderous impulses at the slightest violation of what they feel is right, and takes over worlds for the purposes of making them better but since they take on a very pragmatic view of "better", this means that all criminals are killed and it's an Orwellian nightmare of an empire. I'd elaborate but that veers into political territory and I'm not interested in getting into politics on /jc/

the worst part of it that evil me wouldn't be aware they're evil, because they justify it all to themselves. They'd probably see me as well-meaning but weak and naive.
>>
File: 1490303732621.png (244KB, 299x369px) Image search: [Google]
1490303732621.png
244KB, 299x369px
>>52382708

Aw shit, I knew we forgot something.
>>
>>52382101
What's the pun in Ara's name? I'm pretty sure his inspiring fairy tale is meant to be Little Boy Blue, given the laziness and trumpet. But how do you get from there to "Ara"? I feel like I'm probably missing a super obvious joke.
>>
>>52382763
Can I ask you a couple questions about creating Shift Cars?
>>
>>52382101
...Am I supposed to be impressed?
>>
>>52382101
Ugh. More of the Kamen Rider Cancer?
>>
>>52382831
>>52382880
Yes, yes, you don't like thing. Okay.
>>
File: Aozaki.Aoko.full.1071861.jpg (252KB, 1120x672px) Image search: [Google]
Aozaki.Aoko.full.1071861.jpg
252KB, 1120x672px
Jump # 26 Harry Potter
Background: Half Blood (100)
Family Wealth: Wealthy (100)
House: Slytherin
Perks
*Great Cunning (0)
*Occlumency (0)
*Veela Blood (200, Discount)
*Care of Magical Creatures (150, Discount)
*Setup Wizard (200)
Equipment
*Pet Owl (0)
*Dragonhide jacket (0)
Companions
*Fellow Marauders (200+250) (This seems a tad overpriced)
*Drawbacks
*Oblivious (+200) doesn’t affect me that much anyways

Companions:

Abraham Van Hellsing
Background: pure blood
Family Wealth: Wealthy
House: Ravenclaw
Perks:
*Wit beyond measure
*Clean Blooded
*Seer

Akitsu & Arcueid
Background: Half Blood
Family Wealth: Wealthy
House: Slitherin
Perks:
*Great Cunning
*Veela Blood
*Non-Verbal Specialty
*occlumency

Adam Jensen
Background: Muggle
Family Wealth: Middle class
House: Gryffindor
Perks
*Brave at heart (0)
*Dedicated (0)
*Nullification
*Occluemency
*Muggle Dueling

Snowflame
Background: Muggle-borne
Family Wealth: Middle class
House: Gryffindor
Perks
*Brave at heart (0)
*Dedicated (0)
*Moste potente potions
*Clean Blooded
*Muggle Dueling
*Memory Spell Specialist

(I know nothing of Harry Potter so this is just going to be… tricky)

Journal Entry # 10001

When I first heart I was going to a magic school I was so excited. It was a neat idea in a modern setting It would be interesting to learn amidst other kids, with my companions by my side from actual teachers… That’s what I thought.

Sadly this is turning out to be more of a wand measuring contest. The wizards here are so stuck up it’s unbelievable. They call normal humans muggles and seem to disregard them entirely, and heaven help you if you were from a muggle family. Sadly the kids are the same sort of bundles of hormones you would expect them to be. I seem to have wound up in a house entirely filled with bullies. I assume this is through a cruel joke. I made the mistake of trying to stick up for people and now am a frequent target of the mean girl clique here... Ah the joys of school.

(to be cont.)
>>
>>52382880
No, anon. You are the cancer.

And then anonymous was a shitposter.
>>
>>52382880
Fucking Exalted fanboys.
>>
>>52382894
Journal Entry 10011

Damn it… I knew I should have kept a closer eye on Snowflame… apparently he is responsible for the stoner clique that just appeared in Hogwarts. Apparently he is VERY good with potions and has developed magical cocaine… which he has started sharing…

So now I have to figure out a way to stop him, keep him from being expelled and keep my friends and myself from being expelled. He is suggesting we just take over the place if they give us (or really him) any problems but that’s not how this works.. What ever the case I have banished him to my astral castle for now, using the excuse he isn’t feeling well for why he is spending all his time in his room.

Journal Entry # 10023

SO as expected there is loads of intrigue going on in this place. Apparently there is some gem here and someone was trying to steal it. At first I thought it was this potter kid but it turns out he was trying to prevent someone else from stealing it (It was funny because he thought I was trying to steal it too) Anyways we fought some ugly bald guy to save the stone. He we were handling it so baldy looked like he was going to teleport. I sort of used flash sheath and my guitar to break every bone in his body. So apparently I caught one dark lord (who is now in traction) a winner is me. Anyways apparently it’s a big thing since he is supposed to be dead and now they have him imprisoned.

The guy apparently has a cult of followers so everyone is worried they will break him out… but guys like this usually lead from a position of strength… it’s kind of tough to threaten people when you are in a full body in wizard prison.

Anyways Dumbledore was kind enough to say he was the one who subdued the dark lord to take the pressure off of me. Though I think he is mildly horrified that I was able to do that to Voldermort. He seems to be getting a reputation as a badass amongst the kids for wrecking the dark lord. Nothing bad will come of this, right?
>>
Alright, canon companion option included this time.
>>
>>52382880
Cancer? Sounds like a job for Ex-Aid. :^)
>>
>>52382947
Ugh. HeavensAnon, Digger, Kamen Rider? It's like cancer cubed. Absolutely disgusting.
>>
>>52382954
I've got to believe, anon.
>>
>>52382935
Kind of hard to imprison Moldyshorts with Quirrell like that. Since he can just abandon his body whenever the fuck he feels like at that point.
>>
File: 1485402575547.gif (855KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1485402575547.gif
855KB, 500x281px
>>52382968
I don't wanna know
How cliche /jc/ drama is
I don't wanna know-

wait I did this gag already.

Shit. Um. Uh. Your face is...dumb. Yeah. Still got it. Woo. Take that.
>>
File: 1487203247072.png (191KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1487203247072.png
191KB, 600x600px
>>52382783

It's based partially on Ara the Handsome, who literally did start a war from being 2sexy

>>52382830
Sure, what about it?
>>
File: sloth yawn.gif (3MB, 390x215px) Image search: [Google]
sloth yawn.gif
3MB, 390x215px
>>52382968
Yeah, whatever you say, anon.
>>
Jump #285: Kamen Rider Gaim
>Four of Cups (Luxury), reversed: The reawakening of your appetite for life or love. The path of excess leading to spiritual rejuvenation and the appearance of novel ambitions.
You mean the reawakening of my appetite for DELICIOUSNESS, right? Delicious toppings.
>Location: Zawame City, 2013
>Identity: Civilian
>Drawbacks: The Fruits of the Past (0), Terrible Judge of Character (+100), Life's A Warring State (+200)
Of course, I'm going to keep continuity. Also I'm going to believe the best out of everyone, right up to the point that they start trying to kill me to death.
>Jailbreaking (1200)
Considering all of the things I'm going to come across in my travels, this is a pretty useful thing - definitely keeping it.
>Out of Genre Experience (Free, Civilian)
Hey, if I'm going to believe the best in everyone, I need to be able to defy the genre to try and promote that.
>Patissier (Free, Civilian)
One part-time job cooking, coming up!
>You're Not A Child (1000, Civilian)
While this isn't exactly going to break people of bad habits, it DOES mean that I can help nurture them and help them become more. Realize how silly they are being, realize what potential exists for them. Yes, I'll be using this here quite a bit. After all, friendship is its own power.
>Put Those Toys Away (800, Civilian)
There are times where you need to get every last erg of energy out of something and use it to its maximum potential. Any perk worth getting is worth getting twice.

+300 points toward the item budget. Which is important because DAMN YOU HEAVENS AND DIGGER.
>Responsibility (Free, Civilian)
>Fruit Crates (900)
A monthly delivery to the warehouse! Always handy. I've gotta get my fruit somehow. I'll just have to hope that I get SOME good ones, but at least I'll be getting a lot of low powered ones also. And if I have so many low powered lockseeds, I may as well put them to use, right?
>>
>>52382991
I was going to side with you, but you went too far.
>>
>>52382991
What is the point of you if you can't even smug properly? 0/10 waifu.
>>
>>52383026
>Topping Driver (500)
Now this has potential! All the goodness of the Sengoku Driver with the addition of changing the base layer, and getting extra functionality out of the lockfruits. I'm looking forward to making use out of this.
>Driedver (200)
This, too, is useful. After all, I'll eventually have all kinds of low level lockseeds thanks to the fruit crate; if I can consume them for short term power, then why shouldn't I? I'll just have to keep an eye to make sure I don't run out mid-fight without having another in reserve! The interesting bit is going to be when I start using things with the Driedver that are NOT fruits.
>Driver Combo: Driedver+Topping Driver (100)
Mmm. Banana chips with chocolate! Vanilla and dried pineapple! Minty acorn! Yes, this will serve me very well indeed... who needs soda when you've got such a variety of snacks?!
>Driver Combo: Import Driver (0)
Hey, if I'm going to combine THOSE drivers, why shouldn't I combine them with the rest that I've got? The topping driver alone will make the rest of my henshins vastly more useful. Gotta be careful with that driedver though.

Firstly: "Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!" will probably be a thing I get to say every couple episodes. Though while I fight whomever has stabbed me in the back THIS month, I'll probably still be complimenting their evil laugh.

Other than that... well, I'll probably just be running around, getting involved in the plot, befriending everyone. And when they stab me in the back, then I will be BEFRIENDING them. Sometimes you need to knock some sense into someone. First year philosophy students like to run their mouths, but after they go back for more philosophy, they tend to shut up about that nihilism.

Also:

"Henshin."
>"Oh no, not again. What's he got in his hand now?"
>"Last time it was a philosopher's stone! At least he's vanilla..."
"Chaos Arms."
>"WHAT."
"GG, no re."
>"Everybody into the warehouse! Abandon universe!!"
>>
>>52382880
>Ugh. More of the Jumpchain Cancer?
>>
File: 1477007625428.jpg (216KB, 587x734px) Image search: [Google]
1477007625428.jpg
216KB, 587x734px
>>52382991

You forgot this
>>
>>52383026
>>52383043
Forgot ya name Crux.
>>
>>52383026
>>52383043
Uh, Crux, is that you? Forget your name?
>>
>>52383049
>Ugh. More of the /tg/ Cancer?
>>
>>52383059
>>52383065
I did. Closed the browser earlier. Damn thing.
>>
>>52383080

Ugh. More of the Existence Cancer?
>>
>>52383029
Whether you know it or not, you're always on the side of the best jumpmakers, especially when they join forces.
>>
>>52383080
>Ugh. More of the 4chan Cancer?
>>
>>52383086
You skipped too many levels.
>4chan
>Internet
>Life
>World
>Existence
>>
>>52383106
Why beat around the bush? It was gonna get to that point anyway.
>>
File: 25690768_p0.jpg (172KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
25690768_p0.jpg
172KB, 1024x768px
>>52382947
>Kamen Rider G

Fuck Yeah!
>>
>>52383118
Journey>Destination
>>
>>52383016
Given that many of the Shift Cars create additional Weapons and tools when used, would it be possible to take a pre-existing weapon or tool you have, and "store" it within the Shift Car, instead of having to make EVERYTHING from scratch? Also, how difficult would it be to make Shift Cars based on other fields of Science you are skilled at? Say, if I had a Perk that allows me to work with and create Nano-machines and the like, could I program a Shift Car using some of that know-how to create a Nano-machine themed Shift Car and accompanying Tire Change?

Also, a bit of a tangent, but now that we have a proper Kiva Jump, do you know if Kamen Jumper going to remove the references to Kiva in Showa Part 2?
>>
>>52383132
>Ugh. More of the Inspirational Poster Cancer?
>>
>>52382929
Exalted and Kamen Rider fanboys are literally the same people. It wouldn't even be accurate to say both are cancer, because they're two sides of the same "toxic louts" coin.
>>
File: puppy yawn.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
puppy yawn.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>52383178
Alright.
>>
So, how interesting of an idea is it to go to Naruto, take the Kaguya bloodline, take the Seven-Tails, make a jutsu that makes a set of beetle-looking bone armor, and go around being a ninja Kamen Rider?

Kamen Rider Kaguya. Yeah, I'm making a story now. Maybe.
>>
>>52383178
>Red and Yellow light are literally the same color. It wouldn't even be accurate to say both are Orange, because they're two sides of the same "toxic rainbow" coin.
>>
>>52383138
Actually, I'm not sure how many of the Shift Cars make tools entirely. I guess Road Winter kind of counts but I'd have to check.
Either way if you can create Shift Cars then by all means, enough experimentation how to implement processes you already know into them into the Shify Cars is pretty much a given.
If you can figure out how to reverse engineer the matter/data process(which you should be able to considering you're talking about making Shift Cars which work on the same principles as Roidmudes explicitly)

I don't know for sure, but there wouldn't be any reason for him to do so. Kiva's 1980's arc wouldn't be really accessible any other way, for example. The arc covered in the jump is approximately 2008-onwards so...different time periods
>>
>>52383202
FUND IT
>>
>>52383209
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXsQAXx_ao0&t=1s
>>
>>52383202
Sounds pretty fun. Using your chakra cloak can be your mid-season upgraded form.
>>
>>52383240
God fucking damn it, this was meant for this >>52383202 post.

I'm just going to go sit in the corner of shame, now.
>>
>>52383209
There is no such thing as a Kamen Rider fan who is not also an Exalted fan. The inverse holds true as well. Try again, anon. Your analogy doesn't hold up. If, somehow, all the Kamen Rider fans were to simultaneously die in a "tragic" accident, no Exalted fans would remain.
>>
>>52383209
>>52383264
>>
>>52382981
Well to be fair I already admired I know nothing. I did some research but didn't know that. If he can do so without a spell he escapes and likely we get roped in to horcrux hunting to rid the world of him. Even if that is the case his unconscious body should be definite proof he is back.
>>
>>52383138
Possibly? I'm not very up on Kamen Rider... and I haven't grabbed any weapons with a personality in any of my chains so I never really considered it.

Seems like it might be a horrible thing to do to sentient weapons though.
>>
>>52383264
Dude, I'm a Kamen Rider fan and I have no fucking clue what Exalted is. Your argument holds no water.
>>
>>52383264
I love Kamen Rider and while I haven't played Exalted, I don't care for White Wolf's other TRPGs so I probably wouldn't like it.
>>
>>52383264
>There is no such thing as a Red light who is not also an Yellow light. The inverse holds true as well. Try again, anon. Your analogy doesn't hold up. If, somehow, all the Red lights were to simultaneously die in a "tragic" accident, no Yellow lights would remain.
>>
File: 1478577743504.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1478577743504.gif
2MB, 400x225px
Aw, this is cute.
>>
>>52382947
>>52383342

I noticed the"transformation device fusion option" isn't there, was this intentional?

can we choose between Den-O and Kiva or do we start and one in wind up in the other?

is there any kind of time limit or resources involved with The summons from the J-Touch?
>>
>>52383342
ONORE.
>>
>>52382383
>>52382355
Eh. I wouldn't fret too much, it's not like the jump will be anything special. I'm sure it would be forgotten the very next thread.

Do yourself a favor, shift your hype elsewhere. There's plenty of new or upcoming jumps.
>>
>>52383178
>>52383264
Right... I've been playing Exalted for years, and do not particularly enjoy Kamen Rider. It's eh.

>>52383282
He can do it without a spell, yes. Moldyshorts at this point is not actually capable of casting spells.

It's also unlikely Quirell's body proves anything, even if Moldyshort's face on the back of his head remains intact. Most likely it either disappears when he stops possessing him, or Quirell's body gives out entirely when it's abandoned.

Basically, it's the canon ending for book 1, but with landing Harry in the infirmary.
>>
>>52383363
My hype is infinite and eternal, transcending all barriers.
Plus I'm watching Agents of SHIELD right now. Kind of hard to focus on anything else.
>>
>>52383363
OUT OF SPITE, MY HYPE WILL NOW INCREASE!
>>
File: 1442731659082.png (12KB, 223x194px) Image search: [Google]
1442731659082.png
12KB, 223x194px
>>52383354

>I noticed the"transformation device fusion option" isn't there, was this intentional?

...Wait till next thread
>>
>>52383372
Well I stand corrected, so I probably succeeded in pissing off the big bad, showing a few tricks I would have preferred to leave in reserve for later but saved the main character some hospital time... well at least I gave Voldy another target to be concerned about.
>>
>>52383363
Well now I am even more hyped.
>>
>>52383363
But you really do good work, and now I am even more hyped than before. Good luck.
>>
In Fate Extra am I limited by my servant stats by the moon cell or can I bring all of my out of jump powers still? I would rather not spend any points on stats if I am not limited.
>>
>>52378892
>so basically you have to take out JD to solve all the big problems and that he's kind of an ass.
How many settings are there were we can fix everything by drop-kicking a high school student?
>>
>>52383363
Nah. Strange magic looks too cool I FINALLY got to watch it this week, and it was glorious, Power Armor customization is too useful for looking good while I suit up, Ghost Rider stuff's glorious for combining with the hellfire I already have.

And I'm sure the two perk trees I want, and Pym Particles will come up later too.

...Wait, where'd my CP go?

>>52383504
You aren't limited to them.
>>
>>52383518
Alright Thanks, good to know.
>>
>>52383430
and the second question? I have a thing about obligate antropages and I'm trying to not be genocidal anymore,
>>
>>52383547

It goes from one to the other, as the other Rider jumps.

Den-O is about 2007 while Kiva is 2008 onwards, so...that's your time frame
>>
>>52383477
To be fair, considering how much hospital time annoys Harry, it's quite nice for him.

And he probably thinks you saved his life, since he doesn't know about the blood protection at this point.

...and this means Moldyshorts doesn't know about the blood protection thing still working. Hm. That might affect his choice of blood to use when he gets resurrected, putting him at a disadvantage compared to canon (if you don't stop his resurrection entirely).
>>
>>52383363
After Digger and Heavens I still think you're still one of the best jumpmakers out there, so I'm pretty sure the jump will get plenty of attention whenever you release it.
>>
>>52383625
Well, not really. Voldy still considers Harry his enemy, I think second only to Dumbles. Maybe that will cause him to try something like canon, just to make a statement if not for the protection.
>>
>>52383625
I think I might try and teach him the magic resistance martial arts from Overlord the series, might take a bit to do but I am sure it will help if he is fighting Voldy and yeah probably going to try and prevent all the deaths that I can because well... that's what I do.
>>
>>52383655
>>52383502
>being any good
You're free to your opinion, but you're wrong.
>>
>>52383744
It might still cause him to try and use Harry's blood, yes. But one of the two big reasons to use him for the ritual is gone now, and it would be a lot easier with another enemy.

So it's not a guarantee anymore.

...Hell, he might even decide Ravenloft's enough of a threat to make him prefer their blood.
>>
>>52383807
Can you stop spouting blatant untruths to fish for compliments?
>>
File: You really are.jpg (76KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
You really are.jpg
76KB, 600x600px
>>52383807
>You're free to your opinion, but you're right
FTFY
>>
>>52382101
It looks "good". You guys did "well". No, seriously, you did a "great" job. I'm really "looking forward" to this.
>>
File: Ara11.jpg (220KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Ara11.jpg
220KB, 1600x1200px
>>52382197
>It mostly means her sense of humor is actually awful. Like 'mom jokes' awful.

Thanks for answering Bro

>>52382947

I thought you said that this was going to be last, I should have expected this from my bro
>>
Is there a good lore resource for Dragon's Dogma? I'm looking at the wiki and it's all game mechanics.
>>
>>52383976
What do you want to know.
>>
>>52383894
Nice "post", anon.
>>
>>52383976
The world exists in a cycle of seneschal creating life and ruling over the world, after a time he grows old and tired so he sends a dragon to find a replacement, the dragon creates immortal arisen, who do not age. The arisen who defeats the dragon without taking its deal earns the right to challenge the seneschal (if he figures out how to get there) to become the new god.

Dragons are made from people who fail their challenge against the seneschal.
>>
>>52383976
No, there weren't many communities that dedicated themselves to documenting the in game lore, so other than the overall story you won't find much.
>>
>>52383950
I don't think Heavens is going to stop making jumps until he truly takes the number one spot in everything including jumps made.
>>
File: 1477670880910.jpg (33KB, 960x638px) Image search: [Google]
1477670880910.jpg
33KB, 960x638px
>>52384144
Actually, I'm pretty close to my limit. Most of what I want to see on the Drive is either done or in progress, and I'm ready to throw in the towel save for jump updates in the later future. Not sure if I'll be finishing FF1 yet.

I'll probably go into lurk mode when that happens.
>>
File: Coverd eyes2.jpg (96KB, 549x740px) Image search: [Google]
Coverd eyes2.jpg
96KB, 549x740px
>>52384144
>I don't think Heavens is going to stop making jumps until he truly takes the number one spot in everything including jumps made.

No I meant last as in last on his list of claimed jumps, but also what you said
>>
>>52383993
>>52384033
I was just curious about the magic community/system. How widespread it is, if it runs on stamina or something more, if there are schools, etc.
>>
>>52384161
Why exactly are you so averse to moving to SB? It's basically a jumpmaker's paradise.
>>
File: 1483253092269.png (22KB, 325x308px) Image search: [Google]
1483253092269.png
22KB, 325x308px
>>52384251
Same reason you post on anon, Commander Jackass.
>>
>>52384201
Its basically medieval europe, theres a witch living in the woods and some monster and bandit spellcasters, there dont seem to be schools but it isnt rare. I cant remember what it runs on but everything is chant based, you say a chanted spell to cause the effect. It can do a lot, from lightning whips to meteorspells.

Then you have hybrid classes which seem to be equipment and rune based at least going by the visual effects.
>>
>>52384316
There's no point in having a name, but you already have one in both communities. So that excuse doesn't really work.
>>
>>52384345
I think he was saying 'Because I want to.' or something to that effect.
>>
>>52384161
I've seen far too many jumpmakers say that they're going to stop making jumps only to start another one within the month. Besides, aside from Valeria and Digger you're pretty much the only prolific jumpmaker left.
>>
>>52384418
What the fuck kind of bizzarro world did I fall into that Digger is considered one of the best jumpmakers?
>>
>>52384360
The guy is just SB hating as usual. Probably just looking for Heavens to say he's already on SB so he can say Heavens betrayed the community or something equally stupid
>>
File: Anyfin_Can_Happen.jpg (627KB, 1971x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Anyfin_Can_Happen.jpg
627KB, 1971x1600px
One last post before I go recluse and work in isolation and secrecy.

The White Shark Tribe (400 CP):
“Mrglurgle! Blaughle! Mglrmglmglmgl! Aaaaaughlbbrgubugbugrgubrgle!”
With introductions out of the way, allow me to congratulate you on your new leadership position. Specifically... You now lead a tribe of about forty murlocs. Each are rather weak on their own, but in traditional murloc fashion they are devastating in a swarm. Additionally, the White Shark Tribe have a great affinity for taming and cultivating oceanic creatures, and along with your forty murlocs you’ll find that they are accompanied by three average mako sharks. The sharks each have a personal bubble of water - which explains why they’re currently floating at around eye-level.

Should you import the White Shark murlocs in the future, benefits are split equally between all forty. The sharks are not considered companions unless otherwise modified, but are instead the Tribe’s pets.
>>
>>52377183
>Implying there's anything wrong with lolis.
>Implying there's anything wrong with zombies.
>Implying you even know what age she is.
>Implying being incapable of separating fiction and reality like you is healthy.
>Implying being a moralfag on 4chan isn't pathetic.
>>
>>52384483
>400 CP

No.
>>
>>52384454
I said they were prolific, I don't know where you got best out from. But I'm pretty sure that Digger definitely has been in the running for best jumpmaker for a while now. He has a definite edge over the other candidates because of his experience.
>>
>>52384500
It's 40 fucking companions that only take up a single slot. Yes.
>>
>>52384495
>Implying there's anything wrong with lolis.
>Implying there's anything wrong with zombies.
There's a lot wrong with both of those things.
>>
>>52384483
>Anyfin can happen
You cheeky fucker.
>>
>>52384495
I may be a moralfag, but you're a corpse-fucking kiddie-diddler. I'm okay with mine if you're okay with yours.
>>
>>52384503
>Responding to obvious bait
>>
>>52384503
He designs his jumps pretty well, but his prose generally leaves a lot to be desired.
>>
File: 2790eaa8936d1b0eb68cc64c68bfa64c.png (474KB, 900x1350px) Image search: [Google]
2790eaa8936d1b0eb68cc64c68bfa64c.png
474KB, 900x1350px
>>52384508
There's nothing wrong with either, my poor lost moralfag. Please flee the site before you hurt your poor virgin eyes further.

>>52384515
>He still can't tell the difference between fiction and reality.
How pathetic. And anon, don't whine about being left alone when you're the one that bitched. If you kept your mouth closed nobody would be mocking you.
>>
>>52384418
Well, you're not wrong about the 'said I was going to stop'. I've felt like I've hit my peak in terms of quality, though. A lot of my stuff is starting to come out a bit samey and I'm losing energy for jumpmaking.

I think I'll probably just take another break until an IP I like comes along, but I do want to spend less energy on jumpmaking.

...but yeah I'm probably not leaving in the long haul, just taking a vacation. Which can be anywhere from 'a long time' to 'about five minutes until I remember an IP I liked.'
>>
>>52384543
Nah, it's just that fiction can be disgusting, too.

But you have fun with your dead little kids.
>>
>>52384509
Don't look at me, that's the actual card's name.
>>
>>52384483
So if you import them and they purchase something like complete immunity to diseases/something else that is in theory infinite, then do they default to using fractions and only get a 2.5% resistance to disease?
>>
>>52384483
You have the worst timing.

I think part of the issue with the lack of critique is you always land when there's some shit being thrown around. Shit always distracts people.
>>
>>52384543
>He doesn't thinking that fiction can influence reality and vice versa even if people know they're different
>>
>>52384483
It's amazing. Extremely expensive for a small tribe of weak savages, but amazing in principle since I love murlocs.

What's with the water-bubble sharks though? Do urlocs actually do that?

Single best purchase in the jump nevertheless. I wanna be the Murloc Chief
>>
>>52384577
Yes. Anything more abstract requires a degree of fanwank because at that point, I'm practically being asked to make rulings on other people's jumps.

Also, due to some advice, price is being reduced to 300 CP.
>>
>>52384599
>He doesn't even know how to use proper subject-verb agreement
>>
File: 31369984.png (181KB, 540x800px) Image search: [Google]
31369984.png
181KB, 540x800px
>>52384572
Your subjective definition of disgusting is as relevant to anyone else as what you had for dinner last night, senpai. Stop whining and nobody will care. Keep whining and you'll get called out. Simple. Jesus isn't going to come down and reward you for insulting people on 4chan.

>>52384599
I guess violent videogames make you a murder. Thanks, Jack Thompson.
>>
>>52384530
>but his prose generally leaves a lot to be desired.
I think most people would agree that his prose is already one of the better ones between the jumpmakers that are available. Between the several jumpmakers that are prolific, Digger is definitely leagues better than blade, and about on par with Valeria and Heavens.

Actually those are the only prolific jumpmakers left, so yeah.
>>
>>52384622
I'm not the one whining, fampai. You're the one upset that we don't like deceased kids.
>>
>>52384605
water-bubble has been used on occasion in game to allow water-based mobs and such to be swimming on land.

Murlocs do have the potential to tame beasts, but at the same time I figured Jumper isn't always going to be near water for the sharks to be accessible. So - Bubbleshark.
>>
>>52384599
I can 100% confirm this, having been a degenerate for over a decade. Fiction has a huge impact on your perception of reality.

Specifically, it causes you to sink into a pit of perverted escapism because reality can't live up to the glory of 2D and as a result you end up completely losing all romantic and/or sexual interest in other human beings entirely. I've seen more loli than just about anyone and the idea of actual IRL kids fills me with disgust and apathy since they're objectively and massively inferior to lolis in basically every conceivable way.
>>
>>52384161
I have been waiting for something like this to happen just to say this. "The Heavens have forsaken us!!!"
>>
>>52384633
Out of curiosity, what do you mean by prolific? Like, do you mean they pump out jumps, or that they've made a few jumps? Because if it's the latter, Red and DeSu are still around.
>>
>>52384543
It's not got anything to do with being moral.
It's the fact that flat is not volleyball and you might as well be banging a little boy.
Also, zombies are inherently shitty cuz no blood flow means no cute blushing when embarrassed.
>>
>>52384673
But ghosts girls can blush, and they have no blood at all.
>>
>>52384679
Is Ectoplasm not ghost blood?
>>
>>52384646
>I'm not whining.
See >>52377183

Though I can tell you're veering into "No! YOU'RE butthurt!" territory." Poor dear.

>>52384673
If it's not about morality just say it's shit taste and we can have a normal conversation. No need for the self-righteous morality wanking insults like the other guy.
>>
>>52384671
The former. If it was strictly numbers I wouldn't consider anybody except the jumpmakers past twenty something jumps as prolific, and only one jumpmaker fits the bill.
>>
>>52384543
But we're genetically programmed to not like dead things and not be attracted to physical immaturity. If you do like them, that means you're malfunctioning somehow.
>>
>>52384555
>I've felt like I've hit my peak in terms of quality
Honestly I haven't seen that many jumpmakers drastically improve in quality except for maybe Reborn, and that was because he started out as utter shit. Most of us are content to just get a jump that meets the baseline, "quality" be damned. But if you're losing energy then I guess you do you.
>>
Here's the Kamen Rider Kaguya build.

Background: Orphan (-100CP, 900CP)
Basic Ninja Training (FREE)
Chakra Enhancement Specialization: Strength (-100CP, 800CP)
Chakra Enhancement Specialization: Speed (-100CP, 700CP)
These two are basically thrown together with my Lightning element as a poor man's Lightning Release Chakra Mode.
You Have Reserves (-100CP, 600CP)
Elemental Chakra Affinity: Lightning (FREE)
Jutsu Specialization: Taijutsu (FREE)
With the Chakra Enhancement, I tend to turn all of my basic attacks into superpowered electrified monstrosities...complete with shouted out names, of course.
Jutsu Specialization: Bukijutsu (-100CP, 500CP)
I'm a harder hitting Kimimaro. I don't have his elegant style, it's all "BONES EVERYWHERE! PUNCH YO FACE!"
Sensor Ninja Training (-300CP, 200CP)
Genius of Hard Work (-300CP, -100CP)
True Jinchuuriki: Chomei, the Seven-Tailed Beetle (-1000CP, -1100CP)
Non-Elemental Bloodline: Kaguya (-300CP, -1400CP)
Basic Gear (FREE)
Stuffed (+0CP)
There's How Many Movies? (+0CP)
Boruto!: Time Extension (+0CP)
Reviled (+100CP, -1300CP)
Hunted: Amegakure, Kirigakure, Kumogakure (+200CP, -1100CP)
Ame wants to reach in me and steal the bug, Kiri wants my head on a silver platter, and Kumo wants to rape me to make more Kaguya bone users. Fun.
Annoying Catchphrase/Verbal Tick (+100CP, -1000CP)
Out of Control (+200CP, -800CP)
Blood-Lust (+300CP, -500CP)
You're strong. I like to fight strong people. LET'S FIGHT!
MC-KUN (+500CP, 0CP)

Kamen Rider Kaguya. Deposing your rulers and killing your dudes. Complete with fabulous posing. And defending justice, or something like that...
>>
File: Hmm.gif (358KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
Hmm.gif
358KB, 500x300px
>>52384685
Well I...huh.
>>
>>52384710
You're genetically programmed to hunt and bash the other tribe's head in and then conquer various women to spread your seed. Yet you don't do any of those things. You sit around on 4chan imagining you're a super saiyan uchiha soul reaper, watch anime, and argue over stupid shit while sitting on your ass.

Face it, whether we different in the minutiae or not, whether you're a NEET or a student or even have a job, we're all the same here. We're all nature's little mistakes.
>>
>>52384692
I don't care what you get off on or what gets you going. God knows I don't have the right to judge other peoples' kinks. But that pic is just disconcerting to look at for some reason. In the same way pictures of holes trigger trypophobia. You're the one who started the whole "boo-hoo don't complain about what I wank to" hours after the discussion had passed and there are several people against you. So, like I said, I don't care what you like. Just don't act like a self-righteous ass about it when clearly you're in the minority.

Also, lolis are for bullying.
>>
>>52384779
I've got a couple people mocking some of your posts too, anon.

And seriously, you spent most of the replies reiterating it from a moral stance and not "It just makes me feel weird." There's no argument over taste here, it's over your attitude. Going back on that is fine, but it's still a mistake to have acted that way, anon.
>>
>>52384776
>Yet you don't do any of those things.
YOU DON'T KNOW ME

https://youtu.be/Nn3PQJ9PHLY
>>
>>52384809
No, I do actually have a problem with it from a moral standpoint as well. Not because of the fictional characters, just from a conceptual standpoint. I don't believe in objective morality, but it's wrong to me. Like I said, I don't care about your beliefs, it's just against mine.
>>
Jumpers, what kind of doomsday devices have you created in your chain?
>>
>>52384727
>Taijutsu
Good
>>
>>52384860
Nothing really impressive but I have been tinkering on a magical device that will turn the entire planet into a single ruby. I just dont know what to do to make it fit into my warehouse yet.
>>
>>52384842
And I don't care about your beliefs. Neither of us has to. You just shouldn't vent them and act all high and mighty about them, because other than being a shitty thing to do, it opens you up for arguments with people who disagree. Keep it to yourself.
>>
>>52384860
I strapped some rockets to the moon and threatened to plow it into the Earth.
>>
>>52384923
Same could be said to you.
>>
>>52384935
Of course, but I have to invoke the "You started it." clause in this case.
>>
/jc/, what would you say are the best learning speed and retention perks and abilities in jumpchain?
>>
>>52384923
Not him, but you seem bancho-tier to me desu.
>>
>>52384971
>inb4 Enhance/d/ Mastery
>>
File: Char's Counterattack.jpg (78KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
Char's Counterattack.jpg
78KB, 1280x800px
>>52384930
I wonder who's behind this post...
>>
>>52384990
Whoever that guy is who keeps destroying every moon he comes into contact with...it's not me. I didn't even get to fire off the rockets. Waste of good resources, if you ask me.
>>
File: Doom Dog.png (98KB, 500x738px) Image search: [Google]
Doom Dog.png
98KB, 500x738px
>>52374927
....Evil me would be terrifying.

Layered anti-corruption perks + Dark Binding + no moral conniptions whatsoever = life devouring monster.

I'd use the Zerg/Tyranids to cleanse all life from whatever universe was unfortunate enough to be my landing point. Through my connection to my minions I'd absorb every soul they'd devour, and once a planet was cleansed, I'd absorb the minion's souls too.

A couple dozen jumps in I'd get the ability to create hard light projecting satellites, and that'd let me create Planetary Philosopher's Stones- especially useful in heavily populated universes.

Eventually they'd start to create life and seed planets for the sole purpose of devouring them. Even worse, by then they'd have Mako tech, so once all sentient life on a planet was extinguished, the Mako reactors would crystallize the planet's spirit too.

Then they'd eat it.

I have tech that can break planets, and I can make hard-light projection satellites to
>>
>>52384976
Then you don't know Tera very well senpai. If you think how he acts now is why people hate him then you need to do some archive diving.
>>
>>52384860
I accidentally turned Grail-Kun into one by giving him glitch and slime perks
>>
>>52384860
Von Neumann nanomachines are a favorite,I've also got a inverted genesis spell that can destroy Demiplanes I'm working on beefing that one up To handle real realities, I've got a Exalted charm that turns Chunks of Reality into Wild, There is the old "song so beautiful you kill yourself. After listening to it " Trick broadcast from my song Towers,And technically I am a potentially solar system destroying bio weapon Because of the various things I've been exposed to combine with the perks from prototype and my infection strain. Which in fact makes me sort of a mutant zombie plague.
>>
>>52384316
Does Don't Forget It work on video recordings/feeds? Do you have to be the one to take the picture?
>>
File: Green_planet.jpg (1001KB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Green_planet.jpg
1001KB, 3000x2000px
>>52384860
Probably the one that's just a bunch of absurdly resilient trees that grow at a ridiculous rate and release copious amount of Botulinum.
>>
>>52384860
"What? Of course I didn't vivisect those Watcher things from Drakengard! Why would you ask that?"
>le planet-wide salt mutation plague
"...It was already like that when I got here."
>a wild baby-angel-cthulhu appears!
"...You can't prove nothing."
Thread posts: 613
Thread images: 98

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.