[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need Help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: download.jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10KB, 225x225px
Hey /tg/, I need help making a new campaign (DnD 5e), players just finished Curse of Strahd and are not-so-patiently awaiting a new campaign. I need Ideas or a Genre for my next campaign

>inb4 figure it out yourself, I already have a list I would enjoy doing, but I want to expand that list.
>>
Before I go into detail, I have to ask a question - did your party LIKE Curse of Strahd? It's bleak atmosphere, slavic names and dark fantasy feel?
Also, how did it end?
>>
>>52383203
How about this:
The game is set during an ice age, with everything covered by ice except for oases sustained by volcanism. Instead of orcs, trolls and dragons, the players fight saberteeth, mammoths and killer plantlife.
>>
>>52383983
Alternatively, the stereotypical “cavemen
with dinosaurs“ setting, but it's a zombie apocalypse.
>>
>>52383203
Floating islands, only they don't float, but are anchored to the unseen ground and an unseen ceiling by colossal chains. They are held together by the mycelium of a giant fungus.
>>
>>52383203
A science fiction game about the colonization of Mars, but it's the 1920's
>>
Oh, come on, I can't be the only person in this thread. I wanna see other people's ideas, too.

So I can steal them.
>>
>>52383203

An adventure to discover the natural wonders of the world, and slay the primal elementals that guard them, to collect each of the SHARDS OF CREATION, which, when gathered and fused together, grant its user ultimate power.
>>
>>52383203
Your party was in an army for a large nation that all worship good deity X. Cultists of enemy deity Y have infiltrated the army and have destroyed it, leaving only the party and cultists alive. Does your party try and hunt the cultists? Join the cultists? What's the state of the nation with no real army? Hidden survivors? I wrote up a better version of this, I'm trying it after the current game finishes.
>>
>>52383203
Fuck off frogposter.
>>
File: 1475083068111.gif (213KB, 250x263px) Image search: [Google]
1475083068111.gif
213KB, 250x263px
>>52384968
>>
>>52384968

Fuck off pretentious faggot.
>>
>>52384968
Cease and fucking desist.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.