[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would he be a good DM?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: DaleGribble.jpg (7KB, 250x345px) Image search: [Google]
DaleGribble.jpg
7KB, 250x345px
Would he be a good DM?
>>
Why didn't Hank divorce Peggy? Seriously, she's terrible.
>>
>>52382298
Til death do we part. Plus he usually never finds out about what she did.
>>
>>52382278
>throws sand in your face when you roll a 1
>>
>>52382363
LOL
>>
File: 1325533954535.gif (486KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1325533954535.gif
486KB, 500x281px
>>52382278
kegs of mountain dew, cartons of cigarettes, huge knowledge of military technology and conspiracy theories,hardly works and he lives in the basement more or less. I would play he has a lot of decent neckbeard dm qualities.
>>
File: dale_gribble.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
dale_gribble.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
I'd feel that he'd be a "storyteller" type of GM shoving in all his conspiracy theories, either that or a really good one if peeps remember that episode of him teaching Bobby how to act.
>>
I bet he'd do great with delta green, the WoDs, and all of your wacky milsim systems

I'd want to see him run only war or dark heresy
>>
>>52382752
>Inquisitor Gribble

I never knew how badly I wanted this.
>>
>>52382278
Have you ever had a friend who was so profoundly clueless? Like he truly thought he was smart and understood the world, and he was certainly book smart enough, but he was blind to his mistakes, and to how shitty major parts of his life were that it was physically painful to be around him, but to burst his delusions or jut cut him off would just hurt him more, and as miserable as watching him dance into his death is, you couldn't bear to be one more of those thousand cuts slowly killing him, so you just try to make his world a little better?
So you show up to game every week, maybe go shooting or take a con road trip or something and bide your time until he wises up or one of you dies.

I've played with him. He's a good friend. A friend who deserves better than a coward who lets him suffer.

I may have some regrets.
>>
>>52382278
The twists would be easy to see coming (the bad guys are always The Man), but otherwise, yeah.
>>
He'd be a fun dm, at least
>>
File: dale_gribble_400x400.bmp.png (227KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
dale_gribble_400x400.bmp.png
227KB, 400x400px
>>52382278
>You poor gullible fool.
>Don't you know there hasn't been a real GM in America since Gary Gygax got disappeared?
>Now, they say he died, but the Government's got him hidden in an underground bunker, as they try and pry the secrets of game creation from him.
>And that's why I only play second edition.
>>
>>52387683
I'd say I probably am him.
>>
>>52382278
I think he'd be pretty good for running an oldschool dungeon crawl.
>>
Dms don't kill people, the dice do.
>>
>>52382298

Peggy is dumb and egotistical, but she's got what matters.

She's about as boring as Hank is, she supports him in the things he does, and she shares the duties of running a household and raising a child without any sort of complaint.

As far as wives go, she's alright. ALL women are trouble. Peggy is about Hank's speed.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.