[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/tg/ is deities creating a world

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: The Infinite Cosmos.jpg (7KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
The Infinite Cosmos.jpg
7KB, 299x168px
The void is empty and featureless. So far nothing exists, save the gods, though the laws of physics are already in place.
>>
>>52376402
Dibs on Unicron.
>>
>>52376402
I create a planet of backstabbing vampires, populated entirely by aristocratic nobles jockeying and vying for power.
>>
File: OH YEEUH.gif (878KB, 321x180px) Image search: [Google]
OH YEEUH.gif
878KB, 321x180px
>>52376402
I declare Macho Man Randy Savage as deity of manliness and MAD-LINESS, YEEEAUH!
>>
>>52376402
Dibs on dwarves in mechs
>>
In the beginning, there was the Glowing One.

He spoke:

"Let there be soil one may walk upon." It was.
Isn't this >>/qst/?
>>
>>52376423
But if everyone is nobles who is peasants???
>>
Hey look, that planet over there is in the shape of my face.
Blank and green.
>>
>>52376446

The Supreme Arbitrator said, "Let there be a lamp within the heavens to light the world, and all within it." And so it was.

No, it's not >>/qst/, role-playing has been a part of /tg/ as long as /tg/ has been /tg/
>>
>>52376462
Enslaved vamps.
>>
>>52376462
The dwarves in mechs, dumb ass. Who worship Randy Savage. Try to keep up.
>>
>>52376446
>>52376485

And upon the world, Chuck, the neckbearded one, fondled himself, and released his fluids onto the soil of the world. His fluids sank into the soil, and fertilized the womb of the world, giving life to a great many varieties of plant.
>>
>>52376446
The Outsider could not speak, but inscribed his Word in the Void Beyond:
"Let there be Mists and Motions. The first to hide the Void Beyond from everyone but the Blind, and the second to keep the Soil forever twisting".
>>
>>52376640
And gazing upon the world, That Guy said, "Aw crap I spilled my mountain dew!"
And lo, the rivers and oceans of the world were born.
>>
>>52376668
Do not mention The Nameless One or you may summon him.
>>
File: Cheeseburgah apocalypse.jpg (89KB, 1395x735px) Image search: [Google]
Cheeseburgah apocalypse.jpg
89KB, 1395x735px
>>52376402
A planet who's exactly like ours, except there's only me (but with better), hot redheads, and NYC sized warehouse of everything I ever wanted or needed.

Oh and robots with knowledge of everything that was, is, and will be, but will never rebel.

Just to make thing interesting, there's a zombie, vampire, werewolf, alien, floating cheeseburgers that fire lasers, and maybe a HP lovecraft creature or two for me to kill.

Don't you judge me, I'm a simple man.
>>
>>52376402
I will erase the darkness and in there absent light will form!
>>
File: SNAP INTO A GOOD BOOK.png (239KB, 449x500px) Image search: [Google]
SNAP INTO A GOOD BOOK.png
239KB, 449x500px
>>52376428
>His priests dress like wrestlers
>only fight with wrestling moves, chairs, ladders, etc.
>chants and prayers are mostly comprised of; WOOOO YEAH, CREAM OF THE CROP
>bring out slim jims for prayers
Now this is a religion I can get into
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.