[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/srg/ - Shadowrun General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 315
Thread images: 64

File: 1484873115937.jpg (161KB, 1080x1350px) Image search: [Google]
1484873115937.jpg
161KB, 1080x1350px
...Identity Spoofed
...Encryption Keys Generated
...Connected to Onion Routers
>>>Login: *********
>>>Enter Passcode: *********
...Biometric Scan Confirmed
Connected to SeattleNet...

>Welcome back to /srg/, chummer
>Last Viewed Files: >>52330281
>Armored_Suits__Where_Safe_and_Stylish_meet.sim
>Confidence.moodsft
>James_Bond_007__The_Dark_Giant_RIPPED.trid
>How_To_keep_your_SINs_In_Order.knwsft

Personal Alerts
* Your Current Rep Score: 4823 (27% Positive)
* You have 1 new private message, titled 'Status report Agent'
* Your Chummer > Tools > Options books list has been unchecked https://github.com/chummer5a/chummer5a/releases
* Cloud File Storage: http://pastebin.com/SsWTY7qr
* Running Smooth_Moves.BTL...

>Shoot straight
>Conserve ammo
>And never, ever cut a deal with a dragon

Professional Edition
Is your runner a professional? Does he look sharp and act sharper? Or does he not care about The Rules?
>>
>>52364445
I might play one next. I'm trying to decide between a paranoid professional that got backstabbed and so fled to where ever the next campaign is, or a chromed out, drugged up ex go-gang leader
The latter does sound more fun though
>>
What do you think the japanese gameshows are like in shadowrun?
>>
>>52364445
My most recent character
(game disbanded because a player refused to roll up a new character after his fourth one died, we were about 6 sessions in and we decided we were better off just calling it quits with only 2 players without him)
was a consummate professional. In game, he had been the face of several groups, though had ended up profiting heavily off of them before skipping town to start up a new life under a new alias.
>>
>>52364445
My character is about as not professional as you can be. He's a loose canon with a heart of gold that has backstabbed clients more than once when he realized they were the baddies. hooder 4 lyfe

I think the only reason he continues to live I'd because his fixer serves as a hype man to other clients so he continues to get employed doing jobs. Thanks, Mean Gene.
>>
File: 1440027457443.jpg (663KB, 1019x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1440027457443.jpg
663KB, 1019x1600px
>>52364616
I did the former and had fun playing straight man to the rest of the party's deranged behavior. The character actually had serious neuroses of her own but walked around with a 12 die composure check. She projected hyper-competence until things went tits up and her walled garden started being threatened in ways she couldn't control.
>>
>>52364773
Probably lots of race based gags. I bet drone cameras really open up a lot of opportunities. Stupid situations you can throw the contestants into without risking the lives of a film crew. Constant filming, b-reel footage when people don't think they're being filmed.
>>
File: 1468451585776.jpg (87KB, 898x890px) Image search: [Google]
1468451585776.jpg
87KB, 898x890px
If im a first-time GM with first-time players, should i let them play outside of the metatype/metavarient restriction? My players literally dont know what minmaxing is, and the ones who want to play infected are fine with the more predatory aspect of them.
>>
>>52364445

There is no fucking way that LOP on that stock is adjusted for that girl. I'm 6'2 and have mine on the same length.
>>
>>52364445
What are some good side skills for a Face-type character? I'm thinking of doing some infiltration type stuff like disguise/sneaking/forgery. Etc. The idea behind my character is that he was a low tier stage actor who got into the shadows because he thinks disguising himself and using his acting skills to lie to people on a run is the ultimate form of acting.
>>
>>52366585
Palming
>>
>>52366481
no. period.
I made the mistake of allowing one of my players to play a pixie. little bastard is practically capable of sneaking into anything and the player didn't even specc for stealth, much less infiltration. and it is absolutely impossible to catch the bastard. at the first sign of trouble they jump to the astral plane and dash halfway across the world. then hop back and blast whatever they want with massive combat spells. this is all while impersonating other mages via the flux metamagic so not even the professional investigators can figure out he's a pixie much less that he exists. and as I said earlier, he was not designed to be stealthy.
>>
>>52366481
for first time playing and GMing I strongly recommend only using the core book and keeping things as simple as possible.
>>
>>52366481

No. Learn to walk before you run. Learn to be comfortable with your position before you start with more difficult setups. You're players will ruin your setting, and then you need to confidence and experience to improvise. Acting within a familiar framework makes that much easier.
>>
>>52366585
some hacking skills can be useful. not focused specifically but rather as a backup in case you need to build a decent fake identity.
>>
As a first time GM for shadowrun for myself and the people I am running it for, should I follow the advice of the reddit and do food fight or make my own run?
>>
I'm drawing a blank on a name for my PMC, I'm also an uncreative fuck and wanted something canine related. Something like 3 words, all I came up with was like Wolfdog Security Limited...
>>
>>52366723
nothing wrong with that. mercenaries are hired for their competence, reliability, and reputation. doesn't mean they have to be creative.
>>
>>52366703
Please rise for the national anthem of /srg/
FOOD FIGHT
FOOD FIGHT
FOOD FIGHT
>>
Bryan is gay
>>
>>52366646
>at the first sign of trouble they jump to the astral plane and dash halfway across the world. then hop back and blast whatever they want with massive combat spells.
Do pixies have some rule that lets their body travel with them in the astral? Normally the mage's body falls limp and stays in place when they go astral...
>>
>>52366818
yes. they are fully capable of stepping between planes. no body left behind. they can literally physically enter the astral plane at will.
>>
>>52366723
Name them based on where they operate, what they specialize in, or their preferred methods of operation.
>>
>>52366854
Here I was hating them for their busted stat distribution and ability to fly...
>>
>>52366949
Yeah, they get really heavily compensated for not being able to take cyberware. At least I think they can't take cyberware.
>>
Always wanted to play shadowrun, no one where I live knows what the fuck it is
>>
>>52367012
Why would they need to be? Isn't magic way better in 5th edition?
>>
How stupidly good can an autistic level optimized bioware and/or cyberware enhanced adept get with a sword?
>>
>>52367055
limits actually balance things far more than people realize. a decent street sam should be more than capable of taking out a mage with little effort.
>>
>>52367110
True, but wouldn't a physical adept be better at that job anyway?
>>
>>52367055
>Isn't magic way better in 5th edition?
Didn't direct damage spells get nerfed significantly from 4e to 5e? In 4e you add force + your hits to damage whereas in 5e it's just your hits. I remember running a 4e mage with a powerfocus who could pretty much always one shot any non-mage enemy with an endless supply of force 10 stunbolts.
>>
>>52367123
a lot of adepts take bioware/cyberware
adept powers are good, but 1 point of essence can do a lot, usually more than 1 point of an adepts power cap
>>
>>52367106
Depends on the Metatype
Generally you want your AGI and your Blades skill to be as high as possible.
Adepts can take Muscle Toner to increase their AGI, Muscle Augmentation to increase their STR, Attribute Boost 1 (AGI) to increase their Attack DP, Improved Reflexes 3 for the initiative, Improved Ability (Blades) 3, etc.

As far as I can see you can get up to 20 dice with a normal human with just Adept as a quality. With Elves you should be able to get a higher Dice pool, while with Orks and trolls you should be able to increase the damage
>>
>>52367362
Hmm. I'd prefer to try and sort out the details myself (I might come back with a few questions), but what do you think the best priority selections would be?
>>
>>52367544
Don't have that much experience with this shit, but generally it depends on whether you want to be "a Blade fighter" Or "Someone really good at using blades".
First is someone that specializes in blades and can fight with them in melee, the second one is just really good at using bladed weapons, but is very bad at actually fighting
>>
So I'm giving Hong Kong a third playthrough. Not because it's my favourite, because it isn't. Dragonfall is way better, but I want to get the ending where you can trick Quan Ya, because moments like that make my dick hard. Unfortunately the game seems hell bent on obscuring the requirements necessary to do that. Can anybody break down EXACTLY what prerequisites I need to fill to do that?
>>
>>52360885
At a guess you've got the option to hide qualities prohibited by missions enabled.
>>52362645
Create Mode characters can't be exported.
>>52368017
* You need to sleep more than 5 times before you go and talk to Raymond.
* You need to complete the side story of Is0bel after talking to her 2-3 times and she will tell you the story of a kid who tricked the Yama Kings.
* Talk to Duncan after every mission until you learn the line Raymond always used to break up your fights. This will be used to turn the tables on the Queen's conversation.
* Talk to Crafty, the magic shop NPC, a few times and she will send you 2 emails. Open them on your computer how Yama King are bounded with the deals and cannot decline the Queen's request.
>>
Are chummer chars not importable into the roll20 sheets anymore? Chummer outputs as an xml while the advanced sheets want it as json
>>
File: captain chrome casual vs runner.jpg (897KB, 3300x2550px) Image search: [Google]
captain chrome casual vs runner.jpg
897KB, 3300x2550px
>>52364445
>Is your runner a professional? Does he look sharp and act sharper? Or does he not care about The Rules?
Funny you ask, I was just drawing some design for my ork's weird navy themed fashion sense

So does he look professional to you?
>>
>>52364445
My decker/back up face is as professional as Shadowrunners come, which has led to all sorts of interesting situations seeing as I'm the only black trench coat character in a team of borderline pink Mohawk runners. It usually ends up with me playing the straight man in a comedy troupe. Fun times abound.
>>
>>52368184
>Is0bel
Fuck, That's what probably got me all that time ago. What a dreadful-ass character.

I benched her permanently after Rachter and Gaichu joined on.
>>
>>52368186
>>52368184
Its a career mode character that exports into xml
>>
>>52368249
So you select Tools > Export > Export JSON and it saves an XML file?
>>
>>52368278
Chummer only has an option to export to character vault, I think I'm on a newer version
>>
>>52368278
>>52368293
Nvm its an old version, I'm retarded
>>
what's a common allergy for 2750 ucas that wouldn't be a cop-out?
>>
>>52368379
meant 2075, shit
>>
File: 1489606013108.jpg (19KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1489606013108.jpg
19KB, 720x720px
How valuable an asset would your chargen-grade Street Samurai be to the average neighborhood gang? Would they be just another ganger, or would they be considered an ace-in-the-hole?
>>
>>52368403
An average chargen sammy would probably be substantially better than the average member of a local gang. So probably they'd be treated better than just another ganger, most of whom probably can't afford much, if any, chrome, etc.
>>
>>52368403
A couple of threads ago I was talking about how a chargen-grade Street Samurai that's been mildly optimized can very easily take down Professional Rating 6 mooks pretty easily.

It really hasn't changed much. It depends on how min-maxed the Sammie is.
>>
>>52364445
She is the most professional one on the team and she is the street samurai. Doesn't hurt things that her Code of Honor ensures she leads a strict lifestyle of order and conduct.
>>
>>52368379
Soy.
>>
>>52368379
Soy, pollutants, polyester, gluten, Wi-Fi (Electromagnetic Hypersensitivity)
>>
>>52368403
Even an average, uncheesed chargen Sammy would be a walking demi-god to most gangers. Mostly because a majority of gangers don't have access to a majority of combat-oriented ware and are likely lower-than-average in stats and skills due to longterm squatter lifestyles and lack of any practical healthcare or education.
>>
>>52368719
Most gangers are unmodded human/metahumans with light or medium pistols, maybe a shotgun. Stack that up against someone with wired reflexes, platelet factory and orthoskin/dermal plates and things will go poorly for the gangers.
>>
>>52367110
>limits actually balance things far more than people realize.

Can you expand on this? Because the few times we played limits barely factor in, normally we had a limit of 5-6 successes and the only time we reached those number for it to be an issue it was when we spent edge and by doing that we ignore limits.

However we arent really minmaxer in the group i play in.

I always though the disbalancing factor in shadowrun were spirits.
>>
File: 1419850039792.jpg (11KB, 258x195px) Image search: [Google]
1419850039792.jpg
11KB, 258x195px
>>52368494
>>52368531
>>52368719
>>52368761
Sounds like a sammy ganger would be a hell of an asset. Thanks for the responses /srg/!
>>
File: 1487207976281.jpg (294KB, 1920x1074px) Image search: [Google]
1487207976281.jpg
294KB, 1920x1074px
So I've been preparing a campaign and setting up everything for my players and I've run into a little annoyance. I've had problems finding a good way to build a threat rating for encounters. Like I know what kind of dicepools I wanted to throw at them for what kind of situations but I wanted to put it on paper and see what people thought.

Does that table make any sense ? I'd use it as a base for NPCs and then add specifics on the fly.

Threat Rating
Average Dicepools: 3+Rating
Profession Dicepools: 3+(Rating*2)

Rating 0: Defenseless NPCs (3)
Rating 1: Weak NPCs (4-5)
Rating 2: Most citizens (5-7)
Rating 3: Street criminals (6-9)
Rating 4: Syndicate criminal/ cop (7-11)
Rating 5: HTR/ Elites (8-13)
Rating 6: Bosses, heaviest of HTR, shadowrunners (9-15)
Rating 7: Megacorp Elite (10-17)
Rating 8: Game Over (11-19)
>>
>>52369008
Game Over should be 20+ dice. A well built character gets 15+ dicepool in at least one skill.
>>
File: SRDramaCard_PinkMohawk.jpg (34KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
SRDramaCard_PinkMohawk.jpg
34KB, 375x523px
Where can I find a link to the Drama Cards that actually works, or have those been dropped?
>>
File: 1486528952078.png (943KB, 789x796px) Image search: [Google]
1486528952078.png
943KB, 789x796px
>>52369201
Ah forgot to mention this was Street Level game.
>>
>>52369243
ah yes. good ol crystal rainbow.
>>
>>52367157
It's more that adept faces and fighters are usually much better than 'wared up ones for being autistically good at one thing.
>>
>>52369254
That sounds fair then
>>
>>52368403
>MIG21

The hell, Russia?
>>
>>52360885
Try a new installation of chummer. I have the same problem with some qualities. It'll work for a while, then go back and go weird again.
>>52362100
All I can envision is AGP's Twitch being told to make something 'extra secure', followed by the Samurai being boosted out of the collapsing ruins of the building on a seat that is powered entirely by explosives, leaving him mysteriously unharmed. The seat also vomits grenades.
>>
>>52364445
Why is suit and tie so much better a look than pink Mohawk and trench coat?
>>
>>52364773
>Yomi Survival run! 8 humans, one week, full sensorium footage 24/7! Survivors win 80k divided amongst them!
>Domo arigato, mr deus-u: We've spoken to what our legal department assures is us close enough to count as Deus! And as such, we've given him a full house to renovate! Several! Contestants will find their homes remadew ith all manner of fascinating additions!
And, if my experience of Japanese TV is anything to go by..
>Atsui ne? We're going to ask people if it's hot today! For 17 hours straight! ON ALL MAJOR CHANNELS.
>>
File: 1265699769637.jpg (51KB, 464x700px) Image search: [Google]
1265699769637.jpg
51KB, 464x700px
>>52370653
Shadowrunners are professionals. Professional <x> is up to the party, but at the end of the day they are not only invisible assets, but valuable invisible assets. Nothing says "valuable and professional" like a good suit. A dirty trenchcoat and panty hose with holes ripped in them makes you look like a homeless fragger. Somebody you'd only throw money just to make them take their stench away from you and your pathway.
>>
>>52364445
Current character literally has a radio-controlled auto injctor filled with dopadrine, red orchid and tranquilisers to stop him doing stupid shit or going berserk when the party needs him to act like a human being. He's a human racist in a group of trogs. It's, uh, interesting. Nightstalkers 4 lyfe.
>>
>>52364445
I use Professionalism to mask my outrageous moralfaggotry.

"Guys, we can't have any civilian casualties! That would make us look UNPROFESSIONAL!"
>>
>>52369201
Jesus, I need to get on my optimization game.
>>
File: Rikky_02_by_Izzy_k.jpg (150KB, 600x722px) Image search: [Google]
Rikky_02_by_Izzy_k.jpg
150KB, 600x722px
>>52370806
I wouldn't say that is outrageous or even unreasonable. But then again I'm a moralfag too.
>>
>>52370653

>not a suit with a pink mohawk
>>
>>52364445
I've played in a group on either end of the spectrum:

In the Quiet Professionals group, we dressed like John Wick, did our research before each run, used silencers on all our guns, caused little to no collateral, and never made the news. I played a rigger with an extensive drone network giving eagle-eye surveillance on the entire mission site.

In the Insane Amateurs group, we dressed like punk-rock anarchists, our pre-run research began and ended with "how many walls to we need to knock down to get to the target," and we ALWAYS made the news. I played a rigger driving a massive armored car, usually through supposedly solid objects
>>
File: Found-Danny-DeVito-900x600.jpg (83KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
Found-Danny-DeVito-900x600.jpg
83KB, 900x600px
>one of my players wants to play a dwarf hacker
>the character is described as being "egg shaped" and in the middle of a mid life crisis, has a "Squatter" lifestyle and is addicted to pollutants
>look at character sheet
>Street Name: Danny DeHacko
Should I just role with it, suggest an alternate streetname, or just reject the character sheet?
>>
>>52371074
Roulee with it.
>>
>>52371074
If that's the Street Name? You let that motherfucker play that name.
>>
>>52371074
It's either going to be the best thing in the world, or hideous and something you'll remember forever in your nightmares.

Do it.
>>
>>52368222
Not a single critique or advice

It makes me a little sad
>>
>>52371074
What do you have against Danny DeVito?
>>
>>52370977
Gross, omae
>>
>>52371187
Have a cry, sad little man.
>>
>>52371255
No need to be so rude about it.
When was the last time you attempted to create original content for something?
>>
File: 1475939195529.jpg (453KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1475939195529.jpg
453KB, 1920x1080px
>>52371291
I'm upset and insulted, friend. Why just now, I created two (You)s, specifically for (You)!

It's okay, though. I forgive (You).
>>
>>52368222
They both look casual to me, unless you're living in a gated wageslave community or arcology.

Also;
>running with an obvious theme that you carry into your civilian life
Hmm.
>>
>>52371187
Since you asked, the head on the right seems sized strangely at first glance. Upon closer inspection it doesn't look that bad, which leads me to believe it may be the hat being rather small for a tricorn.
>>
File: henshin.png (287KB, 478x1076px) Image search: [Google]
henshin.png
287KB, 478x1076px
>>
>>52371074
What kind of broken human being would even think about rejecting that?
>>
>>52370717
Eh, a razor doll that shows up in carbon fiber and ceramic over neon hair and too many tattoos is also giving a professional shadowrunner look. Anything is fine as long as it looks intentional, like you've given thought and care to your appearance. A troll in a 3-peice suit is fine. A troll in a faceless mask and enough weapons to level a city block? Also fine.

You are hiring a deniable black operations operator. They don't have a uniform.
>>
>>52371074
>Favored Weapon:
>Toe Knife.
>>
Is anyone aware of any progress on the cracking of the DRM on Book of the Lost?
>>
>>52368242

Her side mission is pretty great, though. There's a lot of flavor , some cool interactions, and it's straight up funny.
>>
>>52372181
4e FAQ everyone. Misleading BS all the way down.
>>
>>52370653
Depends on the setting.

As >>52372238 says, the point is to be invisible. You're meeting in a slum dive? mohawk, trench coat. Meeting in a high-rise office building, or a snappy urban cafe at lunchtime for a power meeting? Anything but suit and tie is going to draw looks.

Also, this idea about people only being able to wear one set of clothes is mind-boggling. It's not the Simpsons.
>>
>>52364445
My character is a face with enough points in law to speak legalese, enough in artisan to draft up a contract, enough points in in negotiation to make it look good, and enough points in Con to trick someone into signing it.

All packaged up and riding in a beautiful Westwind.

She's a devil in a little black dress.
>>
>>52372621
>Also, this idea about people only being able to wear one set of clothes is mind-boggling.
>not having full wardrobe of identical t-shirts and trench coats
>>
File: Snoop.jpg (27KB, 460x459px) Image search: [Google]
Snoop.jpg
27KB, 460x459px
>>52373134
>>not having a full wardrobe of identical t-shirts

>mfw this is me irl
>>
>>52373273
LOL! I would rather have a full wardrobe with a bunch of differant cute outfits!
>>
>>52373027
>enough in artisan to draft up a contract
This is when you use forgery, unless you're whittling a contract out of a log or painting its portrait.
>>
>>52373342
Forgery copying signatures and changing single words of documents, or hastily added lines.

Artisan is crafting the document yourself, in your words, with your terms. If you say there is no art in a legal document, I will laugh at you.
>>
>>52373384
>Forgery copying signatures and changing single words of documents, or hastily added lines.
Bullshit.

>Forgery is used to produce counterfeit items or alter existing items to a specific purpose.
>Specializations: Counterfeiting, Credstick Forgery, False ID, Image Doctoring, Paper Forgery
Producing whole documents.

>[Artisan] includes several different forms of artistic impression as well as the handcrafting of fine objects that would otherwise be produced on an assembly line.
>Specializations: By discipline (Cooking, Sculpting, Drawing, Carpentry, etc.)
>>
>>52373427
Then explain why the artisans at CGLconsistently fuck up the formatting of books. It's as simple as forging the stuff from 4e.
>>
File: 1442287249727.jpg (86KB, 576x960px) Image search: [Google]
1442287249727.jpg
86KB, 576x960px
>>52371074
ok, you made me laugh. You let them play that character, and if you don't you should feel bad.

>>52373273
>>52373304
some one needs to draw a guy with that hat hanging out the side of an Americar firing a Colt m23 during a high speed chase.

>super reckless/awesome things are best things
>>
>>52372181
Let's not forget that 4e has stats for using a metahuman as a weapon and Called Shot: Headshot.

4e was a lawless time.
>>
Our party's utterly paranoid somewhat sadistic mage finally made a friend.
He's the ghost of a polish sarariman that's gone toxic and lives in the sewers, possessing his old body and plotting revenge on the men that murdered him.
The combat medic likes him too. The face refuses to go anywhere near the sewers again.
>>
How do you all do mentor spirits? Are they around only when the character wants to see them by meditating? Are they simply a voice in your characters head, or an actual physical presence that loyally remains by your characters side through thick and thin?

Have they ever shown themselves to others or physically interacted with the world around them?
>>
File: 1425790956330.jpg (456KB, 620x877px) Image search: [Google]
1425790956330.jpg
456KB, 620x877px
I'm bouncing some campaign ideas with another GM, and we're entertaining the idea of 'Kamikaze Sleepers':
>Kidnap person who is influential or can inconspicuously enter desired areas
>Load him to the gills with combat cyberware and skillwires, all modified to contain resevoirs of virulently corrosive chemicals
>Fit a modified skilljack and datajack with a personafix hardwired in onto the inside of his skull
>Brainwash/drug the fuck out of him until he has no memory of the kidnapping
>Send him back out with an excuse for his sudden disappearance
>At a predetermined time or when receiving a certain trigger-signal/phrase, the personafix and skilljacks all activate, sending the sleeper into a killing-frenzy
>When the objectives programmed into the personafix have been met or when capture is certain, the chemical-resevoirs in the implanted cyberware release their payload, melting the cyberware and destroying any evidence that the sleeper was tampered with (though as said chemicals corrode the datajack, the sleeper might enter an uncoordinated frenzy as he suffers an unintentional chemical-lobotomy)
>???
>Profit

Would something like this make for an interesting enemy? There's just something so neat about the concept of a random schmuck suddenly going apeshit and unwillingly lunging at the nearest person with cybernetic weapons erupting out of his arms.
>>
>>52375430
>Called Shot: Headshot.
>4e was a lawless time.

Was it really that bad? Normal armor normally being around a 9 or 12. Would require edge and very minmaxed shooter to make it viable in 5th wouldnt it?
>>
>>52375961
My campaign that I'm currently running is about the CIA kidnapping SINless and turning them into disposable hitman with essentially the same method minus the drugs.

It honestly only works sort of - especially if the group would wonder why he was kidnapped in the first place, they'd probably do a scan on him and see all the 'ware.
>>
>>52375961
Anyone assensing the sleeper will be able to tell that they're augmented and if they undergo a milimetre-wave scan the cyberware is going to show up.
I can't see chemicals that can corrode plasteel and ceramics down to nothing leaving flesh and bone pristine. There's going to be evidence that they were operated on left behind anyway: cyberware scars, bones and organs missing.

It's definitely cool though. Consider ignoring the 5e headcase rules and using nanoware to achieve your goal? Nanites in the brain cut key neurons and turn into hyper-autistically focused killing machines and nanites in the bones and muscles give them the strength and dexterity they need to back it up a la Crysis.
After they die the nanites break down into so much untraceable grey goo.
>>
>>52376085
Aye, part of the issue is going to be convincingly setting things up so that their sudden disappearance and reappearance with a paler skin isn't too conspicuous. I mean maybe hypnotic-suggestion bullshit could convince them that they had a mental break and decided to take a vacation and augmentation-spree, but that's reaching.

>>52376098
>Anyone assensing the sleeper will be able to tell that they're augmented and if they undergo a milimetre-wave scan the cyberware is going to show up.
Yeah, cyberware-scanning and assensing are going to be the big problems. They can be partially mitigated by kidnapping people who were chromed to begin with and keeping a low enough profile that mages aren't going to immediately size them up as soon as they enter the room, but it's still a tricky problem.
>I can't see chemicals that can corrode plasteel and ceramics down to nothing leaving flesh and bone pristine
That is a good point too, although even if the acid doesn't dissolve evidence of tampering in general, it'd still do enough upfuckery that forensics wouldn't be able to figure it out by looking at the cyberware.
>Consider ignoring the 5e headcase rules and using nanoware to achieve your goal?
At this point I kind of ignore the headcase rules out of sheer principle. God, what a mess it was. I do like the nanomachine idea though. The sheer efficiency and undetectability of the nanomachine enhancement/brainwashing could be balance out by the sudden nanomachine-enhancement causing the sleeper to break down on a biological level (unenhanced muscles/tendons ripping from the sudden jump in power, heart unable to keep up with the demand, bloodvessels rupturing from the stress of nanomachines, etc...) and eventually collapse into a pile of goo and twitching muscles. I tend to reserve nanoaugs for the really high-end stuff, but this is definitely a cool alternative.
>>
>>52370653
How many salarymen do you see dressed like that? There's your answer.
>>
>>52372499
>side mission
I didn't even know there were side missions. I thought it was just a lackluster sextet of runs and that was the game.
>>
>>52376901
Trogger, are you seriously telling me you didn't do any of the side runs? because if so you missed most of the game

Did you at least do the side missions in Dragonfall?
>>
>>52376956
I've played Dragonfall so many times I know it like the back of my hand.
>>
>>52376978
But did you do the side missions? The MBW Engineer? Attacking Humanis? The Cult?
>>
>>52376978
Fuck I love Dragonfall. Been playing it on my tablet since yesterday. Best game I've ever played imo. I prefer it to baldur's gate and shit, even.
>>
How do you make your grunts? I'm not sure how much detail I should go into.
>>
File: Guard stats2.png (24KB, 1903x207px) Image search: [Google]
Guard stats2.png
24KB, 1903x207px
>>52377621
>>
File: Shadowrun Classic Art 4.jpg (54KB, 563x394px) Image search: [Google]
Shadowrun Classic Art 4.jpg
54KB, 563x394px
>>52367052
Gibson meets Tolkien.

A comparison that would irritate at least one of those authors, but good enough to get people hooked. Be willing to run it, and pull a few people in.
>>
File: Musket Adept.jpg (61KB, 900x454px) Image search: [Google]
Musket Adept.jpg
61KB, 900x454px
>>52367123
Not necessarily. Lots of factors to cover, but among other things the streetsam can gofast and murder the mage up close, getting past spirit bodyguards better than a physad (who could hit them with a weapon focus but would have a harder time getting around). As well, the mage could assense the adept and his foci easier than he could figure out what the streetsam is packing in his 'ware.
>>
>>52368222
post Sixth World boats please
>>
File: 1483609025768.jpg (362KB, 1150x1450px) Image search: [Google]
1483609025768.jpg
362KB, 1150x1450px
>>52368781
Limits are specifically there for stopping minmaxing. A limit of 5-6 is good for a primary field (though if your mental, physical and social are all at 5-6 then you're minmaxing) but it keeps you from getting stupid successes with every roll. Used to be the case that combat autists were all playing rocket-tag, murdering juggernauts and Red Samurai with pistols.
>>
File: SRDramaCard_JustAsPlanned.jpg (38KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
SRDramaCard_JustAsPlanned.jpg
38KB, 375x523px
>>52369243
bumping, I want them too
>>
File: iasip dunk.png (42KB, 1596x693px) Image search: [Google]
iasip dunk.png
42KB, 1596x693px
>>52372284
>Street Knowledge
>Night Crawlers
>>
File: Mentor Spirits.png (252KB, 717x533px) Image search: [Google]
Mentor Spirits.png
252KB, 717x533px
>>52375909
>Are they around only when the character wants to see them by meditating?
yes
>Are they simply a voice in your characters head,
yes
>an actual physical presence
yes
>that loyally remains by your characters side through thick and thin?
nope.

Depends on the mentor how they interact. I've had a hermetic who would only contact his Firebringer mentor in his library because he was convinced it was just a free spirit manifesting from the L-space of the stacked grimoires, and a Cat shaman who was always looking for those little waving cat statues on desks to point her in the right direction.

But I've never heard of a Mentor Spirit always being with a character. They are not ally spirits, they are there to guide a character on their journey at critical moments.
>>
File: boat.jpg (63KB, 540x349px) Image search: [Google]
boat.jpg
63KB, 540x349px
>>52377899
anyone ever done a naval runner campaign?
>>
>>52377899
I've been thinking about doing a Caribbean League game. Lots of piracy, probably very Black Lagoon.
>>
>>52378078
In hind sight I wish my mentor spirit only showed up when I called them. I fluffed them as an ancestor of my mage, and the GM took that and ran with it. Imagine a lonely, bored old man who micromanage, critiqued everything, and would pop in at random times to "discuss metaphysics" but really would ramble about whatever was on its mind. As a player it was great but from a character point of view it was annoying as hell.

>>52378168
Yes. The assault cigar boat hitting drug shipments for quick cash and boarding container ships in the dead of night was one of the most fun games I've played in a long time.
>>
>>52378268
How bad of an idea would it be to just start my runners with a Morgan Cutlass?
>>
File: ecc434fee16ba1682580c2c2ad11c638.jpg (152KB, 1200x738px) Image search: [Google]
ecc434fee16ba1682580c2c2ad11c638.jpg
152KB, 1200x738px
>>52378324
Maybe the first plot arc will be paying off the loan on the boat.
>>
>>52378346
Or maybe it was bought used or stolen from some unsavory characters, and it's past is catching up with the runners.
>>
File: Legs and Sword 1.png (538KB, 1212x1576px) Image search: [Google]
Legs and Sword 1.png
538KB, 1212x1576px
>>52378310
Mentor spirits come as they please, not when called. They're just generally too busy to hang around your life and tell you what to do all the time.

But I guess Grandpa is bored with the metaplanes.
>>
>>52371074
Make it his real name (as real as a fake sin gets) have him take a rank or two in knowledge history: tv
Then go with the runner nam "the trashman!"
Icon, big can of trash with a huge mouth at the top.
Gobbles up files and leaves trash behind him.
>>
File: eca0fa51e343b09eade62f684cd6cfb8.jpg (155KB, 800x1058px) Image search: [Google]
eca0fa51e343b09eade62f684cd6cfb8.jpg
155KB, 800x1058px
>>52377899
A couple more boats
>>
File: e577a81d7fae2dffd09e7dc08eb89b1e.jpg (179KB, 1200x867px) Image search: [Google]
e577a81d7fae2dffd09e7dc08eb89b1e.jpg
179KB, 1200x867px
>>52378830
>>
>>52378854
>>
>>52364445

Ideas for Campaign

>>>>52378990
>>
>>52375961
its like looking into a mirror
>>
You know what would be cool? A shadowrun flash back using their alternate history.

A "Retro" shadowrun if you will.
>>
File: SR gunboat.jpg (17KB, 236x283px) Image search: [Google]
SR gunboat.jpg
17KB, 236x283px
Add a missile launcher next to the autocannon and pair of torpedo launchers on the sides and you've got the gunboat my group used for our Gulf of Aztlan pirates game.
>>
File: THE EVIL THAT IS AKU.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
THE EVIL THAT IS AKU.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
I just realized something while watching season 5 of Samurai Jack:
Aku is just a motherfucking Yama King.
>>
>>52364445
My runner basically only cares about Da Rulez when it benefits them and doesn't give a shit about them otherwise, having been a vigilante for at least 5 years prior to signing on with an up-and-coming AA corp.
>>
>>52379332
No shit?
Damn son, thats a hardcore revelation!
Like something sitting right in front of your face and you don't even know it!
>>
>>52379428
I never said I was particularly bright.
>>
>>52379386
Can't run the big toys on double A's
>>
>>52379471
I wasn't making fun of you, I was just saying like its something that seems so obvious that you would never think of it.
>>
>>52379488
o-oh
sorry
>>
>>52379476
that goes for bra sizes too
i'm not sure what kind of sexual innuendo i'm trying to make here, but it sounds hot.
>>
>>52379476
>>52379569
She's actually bordering on an E-cup.
>>
>>52379586
Go on...
>>
>>52379621
Biosculpting is a hell of a thing. Especially since you get to keep your dick.
>>
>>52376991
Yes, yes, and yes.

Glory's sucked.
>>
File: pffft_400x400.jpg (25KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
pffft_400x400.jpg
25KB, 400x400px
>>52379476
could also be dildos
>>
File: Babys first Warp travel.gif (2MB, 200x174px) Image search: [Google]
Babys first Warp travel.gif
2MB, 200x174px
>>52379641
Oh.. ohhhhh...
>>
>>52375961
Go for the bioware version - boneclaws, and those stupidly long weapons that are basically boneswords. Cut-rate tyranids. Drug glands exuding custom combat drugs.
>>
>>52379156
still think this is a cool idea
>>
What would be good runs or cool stuff to put in a Hong Kong campaign to really get in the Hong Kong mood. I've already got a street vendor hawking pork buns at my players every time they leave their hideout.
>>
>>52379910
you should have him be an NPC they pay to watch their hideout and warn them if any Lone Star come.

You know, shadowrun was at one time infamous for using the word "Pigs" to refer to Lone Star personnel. Since they never referred to actual city cops as pigs, they got away with it and teenagers could still actually buy it without their parents going apeshit.
>>
>>52379996
Nah, they've got the noodle guy to do that. Pork bun guy want in on noodle guys biz, but the players won't have any of it.

That's a cool tidbit. My players seem to like to call them "fuzz".
>>
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>52379332
>Scotsman is a melee adept who spent a point of essence on a cyberleg
>BEATLE SLOTTIN'
>WAGE SLAVIN'
>CYBERPSYCHOTIC
>GOBLINIZED
>STRAIGHT SHOOTIN'
>AMMO CONSERVIN'
>DRAGON DEALIN'
>>
>>52380650
I'm torn between whether or not Jack would be an adept - on one hand, it makes sense that he'd be all skill. On the other, he'd need to be one in order to bond with his sword (which would be a Weapon Focus).
>>
>>52380804
There is an example of an artifact that's a weapon focus that can be bonded to by anyone. It just took, among other things, somebody willingly being sacrificed during the making to properly enchant.
>>
>>52380804
or simply emotional attatchment
>>
File: 1467760340058.jpg (173KB, 601x665px) Image search: [Google]
1467760340058.jpg
173KB, 601x665px
>>52369008
>My runners go up against 12 commonly
>Still win pretty easily
>mfw this list

I'd move all of those up by 2 or 3.
>>
>>52380804
>>52381227
>>52381261
In the old series, Jack heal wounds at an incredibly high rate. Call it lazy writhing or blame it on the show being kid friendly but the fact remains he is incredibly damage resistant for a guy who gets hit with blades and metal fists on a regular basis.

Also he learns a bunch of near superhuman abilities like blind fighting, light camouflage and "jump good"

That's not even mentioning that at least twice it is clearly said only he can wield his father's sword to it's full potential
>>
>>52381774
kind of dumb he didn't even hunt down the scottsman's clan and get the magic runes put on like 10 other swords.
>>
>>52381861
>Implying even Jack could survive the simultaneous barrage of insults from a whole clan
>>
File: use computer.jpg (65KB, 548x780px) Image search: [Google]
use computer.jpg
65KB, 548x780px
So I started learning SR5 over a year ago, and being the robophile that I am I tried to learn AI then. I realized I was in over my head, and since dedicated a lot of time to learning the rest of the game.

I recently went back to read AI. This still doesn't make a lot of sense.

I mean, I'm going to keep reading it until it makes sense in that standard CGL way, but jesus fucking christ.
>>
>>52381907
well according to this anon >>52381774 Jack can do anything

>>52381923
AI are digital mages
>>
>>52372181
>Henshin.jpg
Moonspeak for "Metamorphosis", correct?
>>
>>52364445
>Is your runner a professional?
I have one hypothetical planned runner who would act professionally, aside from the fact they have a mask underneath another mask underneath an illusionary mask.
The rest are all "vampire who dresses like dracula" or "pyromaniac demolitions mage"
>>
>>52381955
a player in my group thought we'd be all murder hobos and he would just play the face in a suit. Well, he found out none of us are murder hobos and his suit isn't the best for casual situations.
>>
>>52381923
>I recently went back to read AI. This still doesn't make a lot of sense.
PC alternatives should never be a borderline unusable means to force someone into playing a standard character, while passive-aggressively claiming to have provided other options.
>>
>>52382043

The fact that's the excuse for it continues to disgust me.

I recall discussions in these threads that an AI actually makes a better face than a decker, so good job fucking that up too, CGL
>>
>>52378268
There was a bloke who did it about this time last year, if you look back through any archived threads. Assuming any got archived. There's also a few Roanapur analogues in the Shadows of Asia books.
>>
What kind of campaigns have you guys done with this rules/setting where the players AREN'T Shadowrunners? Or campaigns where the players AREN'T doing runs, maybe something else in the setting?
>>
>>52382182
If you use Exceptional Entity, you can do one attribute based thing better than a normal metahuman.

It can also be used for hacking, but the bonuses and bigger split mean that it's a lesser thing. Unless your plan is to be mostly okay at actual hacking, go in loud, and rely on your Exceptional Will and home bonus of +half Will to Firewall to make anyone that should be in your pay grade just bounce off you.
>>
>>52382182
Fortunately, CGL are willing to provide a range of reasons to be disgusted. You don't have to pick just one, and they're constantly working on more.

>>52382262
It wasn't too long ago someone did "the hacker that should never be played" or whatever on the official forums. High enough logic & sleaze that no standard NPC stands a chance to find them running silent.
>>
>>52382043
Thank Patrick 'Pat' Goodman and Stephen "Bull" Ratzkowicz or however you spell it. Black trenchcoat and you'll like it, you fucking mongs!
>>
>>52382015
>and his suit isn't the best for casual situations.
One of my favourite faces I've played was actually based around this concept: Comb-over sporting corporate-negotiator, fantastic when negotiating with corporate suits and the more professional criminal families, but when it came to your average joes and neighborhood gangers he was basically pic related.

I mean for god's sake, he wore a Sleeping Tiger outfit to an arms-deal with an Ork gang.
>>
File: VAeA885.jpg (100KB, 500x285px) Image search: [Google]
VAeA885.jpg
100KB, 500x285px
>>52382630
Gee whizz it would certainly help if I uploaded the pic
>>
>>52382512
What's worse is the community feels like it's banking more and more that direction too.

You've literally got people saying "Oh wow, I can't believe you'd dress like a weirdo punk or not immediately and enthusiastically sell out to the corporations in this cyberpunk game about oddball mercenaries."
>>
>>52382759
More like "oh wow, I can't believe you'd dress like a weirdo punk and enthusiastically show how against corps you are in a game about mercenaries doing espionage where the corps can easily take you out in a head on fight"

The pink mohawk style of gameplay should be rightfully much harder to pull off. Someone looking and outwardly acting like a stereotypical shadowrunner that's doing a corp run is like someone looking and outwardly acting like a stereotypical terrorist expecting people to not catch onto the fact that he's a terrorist.
>>
What would you guys say, what's your favorite play style?
With extremes being
Black
>"Any slightly exotic character traits? you're out"
to Pink
>"If you don't glow in the dark and have a full EM spectrum Mohawk you are shit"

And Trenchcoat
>"You need to plan for at least 32 Sessions each run and if you don't run out of letters for your plans you suck"
to Mohawk
>"Planning? What's that?"

Personally I enjoy Pink Trenchcoat
>>
>>52383201
Very very dark grey, in a trenchcoat that happens to have some fancy colored patterning in the inside lining.
>>
File: ss+(2017-03-26+at+11.38.44).jpg (312KB, 960x697px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-03-26+at+11.38.44).jpg
312KB, 960x697px
>>52383148
Gotta hide your needle in a stack of needles senpai. In pink mohawk games, regular folk are usually weirdly dressed enough when they're not on their way to work that an actual pink mohawk isn't too much of a head-turner.

>>52383201
Pink Trenchcoat. If I'm gonna spend a few afternoons looking at floorplans and synchronizing watches, I might as well look good while doing it. Gotta put the punk into cyberpunk.
>>
>>52383201

Pink Trenchcoat. High stakes shadowrun with the only thing stopping a runner is the availability of your weapons. Their Johnsons are the kind that you would call a stereotype of their group and there is always a chance to face down milspec gangers and find a missile launcher crate
>>
>>52383201

The group I have has very unique characters (that is a fact that bites them in the ass but they deal with it) and they do a fair amount of planning for each run.
>>
>>52383148
>Someone looking and outwardly acting like a stereotypical shadowrunner that's doing a corp run is like someone looking and outwardly acting like a stereotypical terrorist expecting people to not catch onto the fact that he's a terrorist.
Nope.

The stereotypical runner looks like a low income wageslave outside the office, gang member, or anyone else from outside the circle of heavy corporate surveillance.

If you ask me, Shadowrun's biggest misstep was whenever it stopped establishing the barrens and other lawless areas as the preferred home base for runners not currently on a job, and gave people the idea that runners should be part of the SIN system day-to-day. Once the idea of living within corporate extraterritoriality and the modern digital age became the norm, conformity took hold.
>>
>>52383201
I never liked splitting hairs on black trenchcoat vs pink mohawk.

It's a question of how bombastic you can be while still being able to evade the law. PM = a lot, BT = a little.
>>
>>52383201
My group tends to swing from one extreme to the other. It's either Ocean's 11 tier planning and execution or just give us a picture of the thingy and an address while we grab our guns.
>>
>>52383422
I like to imagine there's some stupidly powerful bioadeptdept with a pile of combat sense and agility/reaction sitting at like 12 with this idea that he's really a proper 'shadowrunner' being hired as 'muscle' by other teams. But what he actually does is run screaming at facility security and dance between the bullets while other teams use the assault as cover for their missions. Just keeps on surviving. Probably a line in a corporate insurance budget somewhere. "Fuckwit expense."
>>
>>52383489
I'm using this for my next character.
>>
>>52383275
"When they are not on their way to work" being key here. Fine for taking on gangers or w/e. Illogical to not try to hide it in a corp run where everyone's got typical wage slave get-up or security/milspec get-up for the enemies.

>Gotta put the punk into cyberpunk
I always thought that the low-life aspect was the punk in cyberpunk, not the fashion style created by rich people that was cleverly sold as "rebellious".

>>52383359
>The stereotypical runner looks like a low income wageslave outside the office, gang member, or anyone else from outside the circle of heavy corporate surveillance.
That's what I try to go for. It's what makes the most sense. Though for some veteran runners it makes sense that they survived some highly dangerous yet highly paid jobs and are doing better for it.

As for the idea of conformity or not, that's up to each individual runner how their lives/situations went, why they run, etc.
>>
>>52383489
>Corpsec groups get wise about the screaming neon blur that sprints through their offices and leaves a trail of electrocuted guards in his wake ('real shadowrunners' love stick-'n-shock
>Newbie guards who are letting their job get to their head are the first people sent down to apprehend him to teach them a lesson in humility while more experienced guards flock to whatever they reckon the bioadept is trying to distract them from
>Getting your shit kicked in or stick-'n-shocked becomes a rite of passage for corpsec rookies
>Corpsecs start unofficial betting-pools for whoever manages to land a shot on the bioadept
>In-jokes are made between rentacops of different security companies about the bioadept being the cause of mundane inconveniences like running out of toilet-paper or getting a flat tire
>When the bioadept inevitably gets captured and arrested after failing to notice the length of cling-film stretched across a doorway, his bail is suddenly paid for by several dozen anonymous donations of NuYen and corp-scrip
>>
>>52383489
>Leeeeroy.
>>
>>52383716
And forever after that incident, you just know he'd pick up elemental body to save money on ammo and become the world's weirdest localised thunderstorm.
>>
>>52383688
>As for the idea of conformity or not, that's up to each individual runner how their lives/situations went, why they run, etc.
Anecdotes don't matter here, just the broad strokes of writer fiat averages.
>>
File: Dizzy Orc Punk.png (388KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Dizzy Orc Punk.png
388KB, 1200x1200px
>>52383688
The DIY is the punk in cyberpunk.

"Fuck you, we don't want your maleware-riddled ad factories, we'll make our own decks out of spare parts and turn every avatar in your host into meatspin. Fuck you, we don't want to live in your suffocating HOA-ruled suburbs, we'll build our own houses where we want and shoot you for trying to make me move. Fuck your overpriced white t-shirts, we're going to make our own clothes out of trash and whores."

And thus Sleeping Tiger, because co-opting acts of rebellion has proven far more economically efficient than trying to fight them.
>>
>>52383909
>maleware-riddled
fucking SJWs
>>
>>52383935

Smash the Patriarchitecture
>>
>>52381943
>well according to this anon >>52381774 (You) Jack can do anything
Who said he can do anything?

All I'm saying is that half naked samurai can do a bunch of stuff normal humans can't... kinda like adepts do

Plus they made it clear not anyone can attune his sword, kinda like foci
>>
>>52383688
>Illogical to not try to hide it in a corp run where everyone's got typical wage slave get-up or security/milspec get-up for the enemies.
Depends on whether you're there to blend in or stand out.

http://www.nytimes.com/1994/06/28/business/where-meetings-are-truly-feared.html
>>
>>52383833
Are you just talking then about what the writers are writing about? Aren't the Barrens areas of Seattle still considered the main runner spots with the occasional one or two that lives in a nicer area like Downtown?

>>52383909
So...do you then just not buy any of the decks, armors, weapons, etc? Nothing wrong with this, I try to go as far with similar stuff in any cyberpunk setting though more for paranoid reasons. But how does this work in the realm of Deckers going Renraku or Fairlight? Street Sammies essentially decked out in Ares? That rigger working expensive milspec stuff?
>>
>>52364445
If I have the extra cash, would you guys recommend the 5e DM screen that is sold on Amazon?
is it helpful?
>>
>>52384108
Damn. Thanks for the link. It makes for an interesting idea for a corp run, too, that is provided the Johnson would be the one who has paid for the share since not many runners would be able to.
>>
File: Trash Statue.gif (45KB, 250x408px) Image search: [Google]
Trash Statue.gif
45KB, 250x408px
>>52384136
That's why you put 6 points in Hardware and pay off the junkyard owner. It doesn't matter what name is written on the outside, it's how novahot it is inside. Make your own ICEmelters, weld some pipes and handload, turn a trashed toaster into something that sends Steel Lynxes running with their tails between their legs.

Usually my characters do buy things, but I have fond memories of back in the day when we were all hard punk
>>
>>52384239
>Buying CGL stuff
>At all
Don't do this
The GM screen should be in the OP Pastebin
>>
>>52384268
How would one stat highly customized gear like this in Shadowrun? Not to mention knowledge of making the stuff? I have been honestly thinking about trying to go further with more DIY characters since I like the whole "build your own thing the way you like it" and it's sorta there at least in the Shadowrun Returns games.
>>
>>52384283
you're probably right, it's just I don't have a nice laptop so mine is a bit cumbersome. I guess I could print out the cheat sheets and put them in my dnd screen...
>>
>>52384628
That should work
>>
Is there any information on how the law is structured in SR? What rights do people have? Do corporations get to make their own laws in their territory? What are prisons like? Have they put all the lawyers up against the wall?

Genuinely curious.
>>
>>52383201
My players have been planning this current run for 3 sessions now, but they did also break their favorite used car salesman from rage counseling at a moment's notice.

So you tell me.
>>
>>52384680
If you have a valid (or at least a good fake) SIN, then you nominally have the rights the parent nation gives to citizens.

Corps that are big enough do get to make their own rules on land they own. This is the vaunted extraterritoriality that marks a corp as one of the big boys.

Prisons tend to be run by corps and so are basically hell. How hell depends on why you're there. If you're SINless, then it's probably just shy of breaking the Geneva conventions, so to speak. If you had a valid non-criminal SIN before, you're still in deep shit, but better off than the SINless that get brought in.

And no. Instead there's been a multiplication of lawyers, because the corps at least want to present the idea that they're approachable and sane.
>>
>>52384784
how do you, as the gm, draw out the planning phase for so long?
>>
>>52384785

Alright, so say you have a SIN, and your "nation of origin" is a corp, and you get caught on a run where the inevitable murderhoboing happens (say, corp security guard is killed). The corporation you were running against is not your "nation of origin". There is surveillance/eye witnesses in addition to the material evidence. So what happens?

Do you get a lawyer from your parent corp? Do they cut you loose? Do you go before a court? Or do the corps lawyers read the riot act and send you to the slammer?

What if you are the killer? What if not, and you're just an accessory?

I ask because I have a copy of 3rd edition SR and I'm tempted to run it, but I'd like to have an idea of what law enforcement can and cannot do, and what NPC criminals will or will not do based on how dangerous a given action is.
>>
>>52384843
It's mostly them, they've just been discussing amongst themselves during the session. I only step in when asked a direct question, someone wants to do something, or if I can tell they're going to spend 45 minutes on something pointless.

It is their first big time job payout is 5 figures each, and they know the guy running security is a paranoid bug city survivor.
>>
>>52383201
Black Mohawk.
>>
>>52384883

A lot of this is relative. Did you do the killing? Can it be easily and quickly proven by irrefutable evidence? How is relations between the two corps? Are you actually valuable to corp on record? Are you more valuable to target corp alive than dead? Just how hard can you blag, and is corpsec buying it?

At some point, the answer is either "wear real fur while shooting orphans in the back as your majordomo writes fuck-off checks" or "corpsec shoots you in the face for jaywalking". The rest is a spectrum.
>>
>>52384883
What happens depends both on how important you were in the old corp and what was being done on the run.

You will likely not get an actual lawyer from your parent corp. If you were unimportant you are pretty quickly trashed to be shown as a fringe element and the lawyer is there just to make it not look like your parent corp is just handing you over and disavowing you. If you were middlingly important, you may get an actual lawyer if the job wasn't too bad, but you're definitely in for 'mandatory therapy' or the like, at best. More important generally would involve heavy politics and a good chance of a bullet in the brain pan.

And everything should be viewed in that lens. Low level worker or manager? You get a token defense and thrown to the wolves for whatever you did. Mid-rank, might not get totally hung out to dry if either side thinks they can wring something useful out of you, but if it's bad enough you're getting offed. High level, it's all politics of the sort nobody really wants.

It's a little less dire if you're not important enough to know something important (and thus be a target for killing by your parent corp and 'enhanced interrogation' by the arresting one) so an accessory might get off better. It depends on how much either corp was paying for the run, what the target was, and a bunch of other things.

Law enforcement generally gets whatever powers the local law makers are willing to give 'em, without making it look too much like the security corp can just do whatever.

For criminals, well, it depends on the target and the kind of criminal. An eco-terrorist is probably more than willing to die hitting at a badly polluting corp, while a mafia man would balk at it. Conversely, the organized crime guy would love to provide shelter for a cut of some stolen car proto-type, while the eco-terrorist is more likely to not want to do much with that.
>>
>>52384945
I was just playing this and thinking of how they resembled a group of wacky semi-competent runners.
>>
I'm trying to make an a arena fighter as a backup character for my current boring elf face, who I've been thinking about retirement for something more pink mohawk less bland sarariman.
What is the best way to chainsaw? Chainsaw weapon focus? Chainsaw arm? Mil spec battle armor + chainsaw?
>>
My friends want me to start GMing a shadowrun game. How do I start them off? Should they already be affiliated with each other, starting right into a mission? Or should I include some "Who we got here" type stuff?
I'm still trying to figure out how this works.
>>
>>52385110
Anybody got the Horror Show pasta for this anon?
>>
>>52385182
First: What edition?
Second: What country?
Third: What kind of game do you want to play? Low level, where every nuYen counts? high level where you are basically an anonymous PMC? Ghoul exterminators? Fight for survival or against a specific enemy? Something else?
Fourth: Get yourself Chummer if you play 4e, Chummer5 if 5e. Link to Chummer5 is in the OP, the developer posts here as Yekka. It will make character creation bearable
Fifth: In the OP is a pastebin link. MARK IT. In the pastebin is a mediafire and a MEGA link. These contain all the books from all the editions as PDFs
>>
File: New Runners, No Problem.gif (2MB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
New Runners, No Problem.gif
2MB, 600x338px
>>52385182
Pic related; all the characters have to do is be willing to do dodgy work for cash, and the set-up handles itself.

That said, I vastly prefer it when the PCs already know each other, at least professionally. At chargen they are already veteran runners - not top tier, but way ahead of corpsec and gangers, and the odds that they would all work in the same city but not be acquainted are very long. I do a quick whip-round of the table of some scene setting stuff, with two PCs each. The decker and the sammy at a bar for a drinking contest, the mage and adept at a Snohomish farm doing some legbreaking for the mob, etc. Then the fixer that the group has in common calls them together to hear a pitch from Mr. Johnson.
>>
>>52385301
1) 5e, most likely.

2) UCAS/Pittsburgh

3) I don't really know. I envision just a typical get a job, do a job, get paid type deal.

4) Noted

5) Even more noted

Thanks!
>>
>>52385262
That sounds sort of familiar. What was that one about?
>>
>>52385378
The 1 Cha 1 Log .01 essence chainsaw wielding monster of a human that smells the fear of his enemies designed specifically for people who want nothing to do with any of the finer parts of the system and just want to massacre as many people as they can.
>>
>>52385398
Well, that sounds pretty rad. Maybe I can find it on 4plebs?
>>
>>52385360
Read the Sixth World Almanac (4e) and Shadows of North America (3e) for Information on UCAS (and a bit on Pittsburgh) and the rest of the world (+history) since 5e is really weak on the Fluff front
Read all the rulebooks multiple times, you'll need it
In the mediafire are the Hayek Sheets (in the 5e folder). These are God's gift to 5e players.
As >>52385305 said start with Food Fight (it's in 5e -> Beginner Box Content -> CAT27100X_Quick-Start Rules.pdf)
Again, Read all the books multiple times. The editor was writing novels instead of editing.
If you have questions ask here. If you have questions to a character, print it to PDF and post it here. Chummer5 is supposed to have that functionality but it's bugged a bit. If it doesn't work, download a pdf printer application.
>>
>>52385484
I'm actually the guy that posted that, it was back in 2016 if I recall, but I can't remember the full build. If I do, I'll make a quick post of it.
>>
>>52385558
>>52385484
>>52385398
>>52385378
>>52385262
I found it.

>>52385110
https://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/47314553/#47329237
>>
>>52385622
Thanks. Your (not actually Google in this case) fu is superior.
>>
>>
>>52385305
Is food fight actual a good scenario, or is it just a good scenario to teach basics on? Just curious because I've never actually had a GM run it
>>
>>52385746
Yes.
>>
>>52385746
It's basically a way to get the group together, teach a few concepts, let the team test their numbers, and possibly even line up a second run (especially if the group's the vengeful type).
>>
File: Food Fight.jpg (191KB, 1280x825px) Image search: [Google]
Food Fight.jpg
191KB, 1280x825px
>>52385746
It's good because it's so basic. You get a bit of combat up front, a bit of legwork, a contact to cap it and a nice little peep into the world. There's not much to it, but that also means that it is very easy to mod and change and spin as the GM if you want something different.
>>
What really is the point of melee combat? It just seems like inherently inferior to just shooting someone aside from ammo and recoil concerns. You gotta give up cover and be right next to the dude.

They get -3 to shoot you because they're in melee, but you also get -3 to ranged defense because you're melee? is there anywhere that clarifies that you don't take the penalty to defense from the person you're in melee with?
>>
File: kitsune_by_adriandadich-d60sa0d.jpg (128KB, 900x1100px) Image search: [Google]
kitsune_by_adriandadich-d60sa0d.jpg
128KB, 900x1100px
>>52386092
Cyberpunk without guys with katanas isn't cyberpunk at all.
>>
How do you like your performers in 5e?

Barely clad singers, nude with only the guitar, flowing dresses?

What is a good SR performer?
>>
>>52386092
Melee weapons are easy to conceal, smaller ones are innocuous while larger ones are as trendy as they are deadly. They are easy to obtain, easy to ditch, and don't leave a forensics trail a mile long like registered guns do. Plus as >>52386124 said, its a part of the theme.
>>
>>52386092
Honestly, the best homebrew that you can do for melee fighters is allow them to use dodge, block, and parry on ranged attacks.

Either that, or just build them correctly and play smart. Put one on a motorcycle and laugh your ass off as you play a modern day Winged Hussar. Pump yourself with enough ware and use a Monofil Chainsaw. Play a character that has 8 REA, 6 INT, and 8 gymnastics at chargen with acrobatic defender and always go full defense while you run around and slice people up with a monofil whip.

Literally just playing as a dude with a katana is going to get you gunned down like a dog. The reason melee came back as a common thing in Shadowrun was because people became superhuman. Embrace that shit.
>>
>>52386201
Who the hell uses a registered gun?

Shit, I don't do that in real life.
>>
>>52386092
The advantages of melee include them not having cover, people being not willing to risk shooting their friends (if the GM plays them as humans and not fighting robots), and it's often the case that you have melee but they do not, meaning that if you get up on them they get wrecked. Gofast so you don't get shot and you can put down folks hard.
>>
File: street ninja.jpg (83KB, 736x1118px) Image search: [Google]
street ninja.jpg
83KB, 736x1118px
>>52386092
I've found that melee combat works best when you're dual wielding - if you take the Krav Maga martial art and select the advantage of "Ready Weapon as a Free Action", you can draw your both of your stylin' twin katanas in the same initiative pass. More importantly, though, is the fact that getting Two Weapon Style lets you make a melee attack AND use a Full Defense action at the *same time* - and that doesn't necessarily have to be a Full Parry, either, meaning you can close the distance to your target, use a Full Dodge/Full Gymnastics Dodge, and hit them in the same turn. Shit's a great combo.

It gets even better when you throw the Counterstrike Adept power into the mix, too.
>>
>>52386251
Most people aren't criminals.
>>
>>52386269
>>52386258
>>52386233
>>52386201
>>52386124
Does the -3 to defense vs ranged while in melee apply even when the guy in melee with you is shooting you?
>>
>>52386318
No. Now, if that guy's buddies decide to turn around and fill you full of holes, well...then you have a problem.
>>
>>52386279
You don't have to be a criminal to have an unregistered gun. Even in Canuckistan there's tons of unregistered guns, because trying to go around recording every 40-year-old longarm every small-town farmer has is not worth the effort.
>>
>>52386269
I almost forgot to mention that the Two Weapon Style thing *doesn't* require you to split your dice pool, which is even better.
>>
>>52386365
Isn't it a felony (at least in the Burgerstan) to possess an unregistered firearm?
>>
>>52386269

Thats 4e stuff.
>>
>>52386389
Ah, right. Forgot to mention that.
>>
>>52386386
I don't know burgerlaw. In Canada all you need is your PAL (a basic gun license that you get like a driver's license, by passing a government test) and you can possess and use many different guns without registering them with the government. The restrictions boil down to 'rifles and shotguns intended for hunting, plinking, and animal control'.

I think there's something similar in the States, but their laws vary so wildly between states that I'm not sure if there's any kind of consensus.
>>
>>52386365

That's before search engines install themselves on your furniture, and tampons have RFIDs. An unregistered gun would be more rare to run across; scrubbed guns the norm, with the rare antique or custom build that's simply been missed.
>>
>>52386386

It is not illegal to possess an unregistered firearm in the U.S. except in some states which require it (and usually handguns, but not always). Depending on the state, it may or may not be illegal to own "assault weapons" which is generally fully-automatic weapons, but some states and localities have added certain semi-automatic weapons to that category.

In my state you do not need to have a license to buy or possess firearms, and you can open carry them. You can open carry a loaded handgun in a vehicle if you also possess a concealed carry license. Handguns sold retail have to be reported to law enforcement, but there's no other blanket limitations licenses.
>>
File: THE FUTURE IS AUG'D.png (2MB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
THE FUTURE IS AUG'D.png
2MB, 1280x800px
>>
>>52386734
>soon.jpg

buying a new computer this week, upset that I know it won't be able to handle CP2077 when it comes
>>
>>52386734
RIP
>>
Is the base strength for troll Cyberlimbs higher?
>>
File: mango.png (613KB, 800x1188px) Image search: [Google]
mango.png
613KB, 800x1188px
Some nerds are translating the Shadowrun manga.

This gon be good
>>
File: Maori Troll.jpg (556KB, 1338x1950px) Image search: [Google]
Maori Troll.jpg
556KB, 1338x1950px
>>52386902
Not RAW. Everyone, regardless of meta, gets STR and AGI 3. Houseruling that to racial base for meatstats is common, though.
>>
File: Sauce.gif (1MB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
Sauce.gif
1MB, 500x374px
>>52386969
Link?
>>
>>52387035

http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Shadowrun
>>
>>52366563
Noguns just don't understand nose on charging handle.
>>
File: Inquisition Feels Good.png (39KB, 1162x850px) Image search: [Google]
Inquisition Feels Good.png
39KB, 1162x850px
>>52387653
danke
>>
>>52364445
what's something better than food fight to start off a bunch of newbs. (myself included) It just seems like it jumps straight into combat and that not how i want to introduce the game.
>>
File: Heretic.jpg (14KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Heretic.jpg
14KB, 400x400px
>>52388039
>disrespecting Food Fight

Get out.
>>
>>52386969
Not the first time. Why is this one getting excitement?
>>
>>52386279
Most legal guns aren't registered, outside of Western Europe and China.
>>
>>52386386
Only in a handful of shit states.
>>
>>52388178
okay, I do food fight. but please tell me how to work the maps. Should I draw them out so players can move their pawns? or is it best just to show them a picture of the map? what do you think anon?
>>
>>52388420
That's up to you and your players really.
>>
>>52388420
If you want mechanically intensive combat, drawing everything out is a good idea. If it's more freeform, a map, or a more vague drawing will work. Depends what you want out of it.
>>
>>52367544
Human:
A - Attributes
B - Magic
C - Resourses (if augmented)/Meta (if EDGELORD)/Skills (if neither)
D - Meta/Resourses (if not taken earlier)
E - Skills/Resourses (if not taken earlier)

Troll:
A - Meta
B - Attributes
C - Resourses (if augmented)/Skills (if not)
D - Magic
E - Skills/Resourses (depends on your C selection)

All the others:
A - Attributes
B - Meta
C - Resourses (if augmented)/Skills (if not)
D - Magic
E - Skills/Resourses (depends on your C selection)

NB: For any non-human metatype switching D (magic) and C(money) priorities is a good option to start without major augmentations but with good gear like Qi/Weapon foci and a car or something. Unarmed adepts are fine with that option too, because you can afford Bone density augmentation R3 and Striking Callus x2 for +3 extra damage and some tankyness.
>>
File: mage gang tags.jpg (60KB, 818x960px) Image search: [Google]
mage gang tags.jpg
60KB, 818x960px
>>
File: tumblr_nlonpcdUQ41t62fy9o1_1280.jpg (367KB, 541x700px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nlonpcdUQ41t62fy9o1_1280.jpg
367KB, 541x700px
>>52390543
That is a lot more fingers than a person should have.
>>
File: typical milk run.png (1MB, 696x1388px) Image search: [Google]
typical milk run.png
1MB, 696x1388px
>>52387653
>>52386969
It's absolutely true to the source material. Very pink mohawk though.
>>
>>52386902
>>52386995
It was definately RAW in Third Ed, not in the core book but I think Cybertechnology or Shadowtech covered it. I think it got kept in Fourth Ed, but can't remember. No idea for Fifth, not played it yet.
>>
>>52379910
Hong Kong is a great place to play up the clashes and idiosyncrasies of the Sixth World. IRL you see hordes of business-suited office workers rubbing shoulders with Buddhist monks dicking around on their smartphones waiting for the MTR or the ferry. The city also changes a lot between day and night -- you only ever the Australian and European expats after sundown because they're in their offices all day, so it's mostly laborers and older folks out and about during the daytime hours.
Another thing about HK is that while it's mostly famous for being all tall skyscrapers and finance, there are a lot of big hiking parks and outlying islands with a pretty significant amount of forests and hills, in case you decide you want a change of scenery. You might also want to play up its significance as a commercial port and the effect of the monsoons.

(If you want to know anything about IRL HK, I might be able to help because I'm living there temporarily)
>>
>>52386995
>Everyone, regardless of meta, gets STR and AGI 3. Houseruling that to racial base for meatstats is common, though.
I'd use racial minimum+2.

That way, no matter whether you're looking at an attribute range of 1/6, 2/7, 3/8 or 5/10, it's the same cost to reach max.
>>
>>52390588
Not if you're a mage.
>>
File: file.png (1MB, 1224x814px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 1224x814px
>>52391564
That is because mages are abominations of natural law.
>>
>>52388420
Having a map and pieces is important for things like line of sight and distances.

I recommend food fight because it shows them how slow combat is and to avoid it when they can.
>>
>>52391576
t. jealous mundie
Mages are cool and also superior.
>>
>>52391576
I still laugh my ass off at the wizard's design. penguin boots.pockets of spiders and octopus. no pants.
>>
>>52369415
It's probably a SyAAF plane. The Syrians operate both MiG-21s and Su-22s.
>>
Help me out here please, I´m reading through the core book right now. You basically go on a run for one or more sessions, but what exactly is the campaign goal here? The endgame? Just a run gone horrible wrong or some final fight against a corporation?
>>
>>52391758
Living a life as a runner is generally a lot shorter than people hope it is. Have players set abstract goals and hopes for an end game. They'll almost certainly die before they reach it.

Generally though, a big enough score or enough accumulated money/rep to stop running. Maybe become a gang boss, maybe open up a noodle shop.
>>
>>52391758
There's pretty much never a point where you can expect to face off against a the whole might of a corporation directly. You can pick a specific enemy, like a CEO or a division, but the corporation itself will trundle on without them, unless you can manage to be the second coming of Art Dankwalther. Even then, you're probably not going to survive the omega order against you - not unless your GM is playing with kid gloves on.

http://shadowrun.wikia.com/wiki/Art_Dankwalther
>>
>>52391804
>>52391814
So, it´s basically hoping to survive the runs and retire?

An omega order would be an nice campaign unto itself, even if it´s apparently a short one. I´ll read up on it more, thanks.
>>
>>52391838
Uh, an Omega Order against an individual or small group of individuals isn't really a campaign. Unless you like campaigns that last half a session and end with everyone getting shot with space weapons immediately.

Interesting to note though, there's a green text that floats around here about a technomancer who, through extremely extraordinary circumstances and some amount of GM leeway, managed to destroy Zurich Orbital and implode the world economy.
>>
>>52366646
That's not how that works, retard. Vanishing is where if a pixie does, it's body disappears.
>>
>>52391860
>Interesting to note though, there's a green text that floats around here about a technomancer who, through extremely extraordinary circumstances and some amount of GM leeway, managed to destroy Zurich Orbital and implode the world economy.
"Some amount" changing ZO from "has broken the greatest hacker minds who attempted to infiltrate it" to "one technomancer and some strongarming a CEO can get you onboard", from what I recall. Whatever. It's full training wheels easy mode.
>>
>>52392010
There isn't a GM in the world that lenient, especially not for this game. My bet is that it was 100% bullshit from the start.
>>
>>52392010
IIRC they boarded another shuttle, flew to ZO and then provoked UCAS to fire missiles at ZO
Which is still dumb, because whatever you lost is worth less than the pin of your entire economy
Shouldn't they know where ZO is?
>>
>>52392010
You obviously don't recall it correctly, then.
The procedure described was immensely complex and involved a lot of legwork, a lot of improvisation and a ton of luck. Multiple ridiculous failsafes were in effect, and the technomancer managed to solve all of them in a fitting or at least not nonsensical way.
It might be a made-up story, but there's sure nothing in the way of it being true - >>52392028 is making some very hopeful assumptions on the behalf of every SR GM in the world, and I can fucking bet you that there are people many times more liberal than that.
There needs to be someone to GM the pink mohawk games, after all.
>>
>>52392163
It was all described in the fucking pasta.
The technomancer hacked ZO's positioning and GPS system - the one that broadcast its ID signal to the automated missile defense systems out there - and lured the fully automated missile defense system to fire missiles at ZO.
There were failsafes, but those were handled earlier on - and if you think there's something ridiculous about an automated missile system firing at a large signature in its designated space that's broadcasting a suspicious or lacking signal, you're too trenchcoat for any functional SR game.
>>
Agile defender or acrobatic defender? Assuming Max agi elf.
>>
>>52392198
Or you are too Mohawk to play an actually good game
ZO is geosynchronous, it passes over the same area at roughly the same time. Every programmer should be smart enough that if something is coming from that area you first check whether or not it is ZO.
And secondly: hacking ZO? That's something that shouldn't work in the first place. This is the location of the most important bank servers. They should have more firewall than you can think of.
>>
>>52392264
Agile. The other is capped by your physical limit since it involves a skill.
>>
>>52392272
There's a reason there are still people working on digital security in the Sixth Age.
There will always be holes. There will always be human failures. Even if it's ZO, there's still a way to take it down - and before you say that "that isn't cyberpunk", Shadowrun is different because of the dynamic between metahumanity and dragons. If you want something you can't ever beat, try Lofwyr - extending the plot armor privilege to ZO no matter how well the player does is both railroady and breaking with the themes of the game.
Also, what do you not understand about missile defense? When a literal millisecond could spell the difference between being unscratched and having a casus belli on an overstretched opponent and having to shoulder thousands of civilian casualties and uncountable military/infrastructure/commercial expenses, do you think the fully automated system is going to call the security spider and wait five minutes for visual confirmation?
As a side note, the spider wouldn't have any job if ZO couldn't be hacked - if it couldn't, he'd only be a liability because he literally couldn't make a positive difference for a perfect system, and would be shot the moment after he finished the last bug check.
The game ended up orbiting around the plan, and if the pasta is to be believed, was exciting, had actual tension and didn't break any setting rules (show me the passage that says "no one should ever be able to hack Z-O).
There's more firewall than you can think of, yes. Physical, magical, social and digital security countermeasures out the ass to the point where it's almost unbeatable.
But if you make it literally unbeatable, you're depriving the players of a challenge and of a difference to make, and could as well just say that ZO is actually just data stored in an unbreakable magical artifact belonging to Lofwyr and the real thing is just a decoy.
If the pasta is true, the group had fun. This seems to make you inordinately furious.
>>
>>52392672
It's not about having fun vs not having fun, it's about the precendent it sets. If this guy could do it, what's to stop every That Guy from trying to make it his goal and pushing every campaign towards it regardless of tone and the other players stories? Maybe this is being influenced by past expierences with players in this game and others "trying to leave an impact on the setting" and instead just finding loopholes in stuff and wrecking the tension of the actual campaign. I guess I'm just jaded in this regard.
>>
How do you say "the last argument of Kings" in sperethiel?
>>
>>52392790
The fact of the matter is that it isn't impossible, neither by logic or by fluff. It's just stupidly fucking suicidally hard, and I think that's properly explained in the pasta.
There are multiple bits that only succeed because of insane luck, and anyone who'll expect that the GM will waive the luck requirement (and indeed any other ones shown in the pasta - that's as easy as it'll ever get) is going to shit all over the game in his own way even if he doesn't get the idea to bomb ZO.
And yeah, you're either jaded or have played with complete mongoloids.
>>
>>52392872
It's a little bit of column a and a little bit of column b. I've played with one too many people try to shoot the dragon and steal the vault codes or what have you. They obviously think "this will be wicked cool if I succeed" but they almost always don't, and even if they do it leaves everyone else at the table feeling sour because it's just weird and dirty and doesn't match the tone of what we were expecting. And I feel the often times made up stories people read online are one of the causes. Like the bear that bluffs his way into being an adventurer or whatever.
>>
>>52392930
But le epik memes my dude, how else can you ever prove your worth as a person besides dank upboats by your fellow internet geniuses? Just trust us, goyim, your made up story is loved by all those other people who are lying just as much as you about what happened. But if we lie together, it becomes real! xDDD
>>
File: wizard.jpg (150KB, 570x535px) Image search: [Google]
wizard.jpg
150KB, 570x535px
>>52391576
>>52391585
>>
Hey Yekka chummer crashes the moment I click on drone armor with rigger 5 optional rule enabled
On a related note how do you get good initiative with vehicle rigger? Started building one and I ended up with 15+1d6 ini AR and 7+3d6(cold). DP of 2 is so shit.
>>
>>52394531

New Thread
>>
>>52392174
There was hyperbole and memory in effect, but I read the story not long after reading into ZO in detail through 3e & 4e. It was nowhere near as secure, disguised, or defended as the "real" thing.
Thread posts: 315
Thread images: 64

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.