[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your now In the Navy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: Press Gang.jpg (11KB, 220x224px) Image search: [Google]
Press Gang.jpg
11KB, 220x224px
Good morning there to you, landsmen! You had a great night last night at the good old Pickled Herring. Fine establishment, and a most patriotic one to boot. My lads were good to buy a few free rounds last night. They also gave out a few King's Shillings which you were happy to accept. They having to buy a room for the night as we went of port

Welcome to Her Imperial Majesty's Ship Basilisk. A fine forty gun Frigate which has begun a six month patrol of the southern seas. Don't feel glum ladies and gentlemen, you'll get your spiffy new uniform, learn valuable skills of seamanship, three square meals a day plus limed grog, better pay than any stingy manufactory owner will pay and that is before Prize Money. We'll begin our first gunnery drill in ten minutes.
>>
>>52359685
Well, six months isn't that bad. I'm a fair hand at the ropes, and the finest damned cook this side of the Ivory Coast. I'll just hunker down, work hard, collect my pay. And on the last day before we make port, I'll poison the entire crew, or at least the officers. Leave them crippled in bed shitting blood and moaning in agony as their internal organs rupture and they bleed to death. Then I'll simply take my pay, and the ship, to Tortuga, sell it off, buy passage back to Havanna, and return to my botany and herbalism. I have high hopes for a particular strain of the native Tobacco there.
>>
File: Cat of nine tails.jpg (56KB, 640x277px) Image search: [Google]
Cat of nine tails.jpg
56KB, 640x277px
>>52362743
Okay marines. Take him up and set up the posts, he's getting six lashes for threatening a superior officer.
>>
*You're
>>
>>52359685
>ladies and gentlemen
Isn't bringing a woman aboard a boat bad luck?
>>
>>52363154
I see you got your lash heady, now where's rum and sodomy?
>>
>>52359685
>ladies
>ladies
>ladies
>>
>>52363591
Better a strong young lass than a feeble old codger.
>>
>>52364027
Sailors are a superstitious and cowardly lot. Your logic has no business here.
>>
>>52363154
...How many marines do you have?
>>
>>52364027
Bringin' a lass on board means ye jus' want a storm ta wreck ya ship. It ain't good, i'll tell ya. 'S a reason i'm still kickin' afta' years of sailin', and that's 'cause i never even saw a woman put foot on any frigate i been on.
And ya know what 'appens when dey do? Well, i knew a fella called Ol' Johnny once. Tha madman jus' up an' decided one day ta bring 'is wife up for a sail. Poor sod's lost at sea, nobody's 'eard of 'im since.
Lasses jus' attract the devil, better leave 'em on tha land, where it can't spring up from under ya and lock ya undersea with Davy Jones and 'is lot.
>>
File: sodomy ho.jpg (28KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
sodomy ho.jpg
28KB, 200x200px
>>52364161
>>52364062
>>52363591
>Rum, sodomy and the lash
>>
File: GetTheMusket.png (488KB, 325x698px) Image search: [Google]
GetTheMusket.png
488KB, 325x698px
>>52359685

>Brits crimping people into their navy again.
>>
>>52359685
I guess I jut swim back to the coast then
>>
File: 14587121877390s.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
14587121877390s.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>52365587
Yes, that's a wonderful idea. These waters are completely safe!
>>
>>52365684
Unless your bleedin' sharks don't bother ya much. Got no taste for manflesh your does average shark.

No. Trying to swim to shore now's suicide because between the distance, tides and the waves you'll drown before you get to port. We're already about twenty knots form land. If you're a good swimmer swimming's like walking, only half as fast, twice as tiring and if you stop for a breather in the open ocean your dead.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.