[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Snacks thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: _20170325_111405.jpg (1MB, 3914x2408px) Image search: [Google]
_20170325_111405.jpg
1MB, 3914x2408px
What do you eat while playing?
Our group got tired of fatty and salty stuff so we decided to go healthy - raw vegetables with some home made garlic sauce.
>>
>>52357690
I bring a bottle of scotch to eat every session. I share.
>>
>>52357690
Carrots are actually really great snacks.
Kinda sweet, taste really good. Doesn't get your finger dirty with anything but water...
10/10
>>
>>52357690
I use table top as an excuse to cook big meals. If I'm feeling more creative I'll even theme the food around where the players are and what they are doing/ recently killed. Big hearty stews, wonderful roasts, ethic feasts, usually with appropriate snacks. I did an all day simmering pasta sauce last time, and I'm going huge on Indian this week. Should be a blast
>>
>>52357771
>I'm going huge on Indian this week.
>six guys with stinking ass breath sitting around a table talking for a few hours
>all that farting

buddy no
>>
>>52357690
You sir has just inspired me to switch out my unhealthy snacks out for vegetables. I guess all I needed was to be reminded of how awsome it can taste with the right dipping
>>
in the past my group has just used really greasy food like pizzas and chips. one time i brought a whole bowl of some homemade ketchup because someone said they were gonna bring chicken nuggets but "chickened out" at the last second. made me sad too cuz it was really good ketchup
>>
>>52357690
Depends on what the players bring or cook. Usually dried sausage and cookies, but we also do the raw vegetables thing.
Last time I had brought a cake and made some lemon custard to go with it, but my biggest eating player wasn't there. So another player and me ate the whole cake by ourselves, because the other two almost never eat anything.

Sometimes, we bake stuff. One of my players likes doing pork buns, I like making breakfast muffins, I sometimes also do pancakes or crêpes...
>>
>>52357690
We don't snack during the game. Once everyone gets tired, we go to the kitchen and have a meal.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1485401788817.jpg (110KB, 1200x2048px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1485401788817.jpg
110KB, 1200x2048px
It's spring so most of us are on a cut, I'll have a shake or grill something with some rice or green vegetables usually. In winter time we'll eat whatever the fuck since we're bulking
>>
>>52361337
Are you a bunch of /fit/izens?
>>
>>52357690
>Cucumber
>Not celery
awful

The place for cucumber in a dipping scenario is in tzatziki, which is the apex of greek dipping technologies.
>>
>>52364245
>tzatziki
In the final battle for supremacy between dipping sauces it will be Tzatziki that delivers the blow that will fell it's weak and inferior cousin Ranch.
>>
>>52357690
Nuts of all kinds, crackers, paprika or bacon flavored chips, beer that kind of stuff. But it's really only for snacking. We always stop the game and have a meal together.
>>
>>52357690
Nothing really, we just order food for the midway break. Generally it's pizza, since they deliver while we reach the midway. Would be nice to change that when we get do live sessions, tho I only know how to bake poorly, and the family doesn't trust me in the kitchen after I burnt a poptart.
>>
>>52357690
Whatever's on the menu. There's a pub next door and ever since the waitress figured that despite our questionable appearance we're tipping generously we don't even need to go order there, she's making rounds every once in a while.
>>
>>52357690
After trial and error I know exactly what sweets and chips to buy and what is the exact quantity needed.
Also : beer.
The pussies can bring their own tea
>>
File: FB_IMG_1456803207497.jpg (57KB, 680x674px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1456803207497.jpg
57KB, 680x674px
>>52363833

Yeah, we all got into lifting in various military sevices.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.