[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, I have a question for you: Lets imagine in a alternate universe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

So, I have a question for you: Lets imagine in a alternate universe that human women have the abillity to abort a pregnancy within the the first trimester at will. How does this affect humanity, on both a cultural and societal level?
>>
Here's a question for you - why don't you fuck off back to /r9k/?
>>
File: herd u were a neighsaying shit.jpg (95KB, 610x584px) Image search: [Google]
herd u were a neighsaying shit.jpg
95KB, 610x584px
SUDDENLY

DIRE STALLION
>>
>>52354372
What was that one story with the tugboat and the space society?

I think it's a humanity Fuck yeah thread idea
>>
Either:

1. We go extinct.

2. A random mutation causes a few people to lose this ability. Their children rapidly outnumber and outcompete the self-sterilizing humans and we're back at square one.

3. A cultural rule "if a women is known to be pregnant and loses the pregnancy, kill her" develops and is strictly enforced.
>>
>>52354747
Assuming constant, unthinking use of this ability without the threat of death is kinda stupid.
>>
>>52354372
If you don't believe that a vast majority of pregnancies will be aborted in a fit of irrational paranoia/anger you haven't been around enough women.
>>
>>52356387
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>52354372
And all the rapey replies to OP are why we can not have nice things.
>>
>>52354372
As it is, most societies are patriarchal for a very simple reason. Men are bigger and stronger than women. A woman could abort an unwanted pregnancy, but if a man wanted her to have the pregnancy it would likely end badly for her.

That said, I reckon there would be a lot fewer exceptionally poor people and in general people might be better off.
>>
>>52356387
Depends on the society.

If it were right now, a majority of pregnancies would probably be stopped until late 20s/early 30s due to the "liberated" mindset of women, where motherhood is not seen as a social requirement. Now if this were a more conservative culture, then it would likely be rarely used until after a few children, as that sort of mindset tends to value larger families more.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.