[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1407: Jump Good Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 423
Thread images: 54

File: Jumpchain CYOA.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Jumpchain CYOA.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>52340777
>>
>>52353875

Given you're essentially just going with the virus version of the previous forms and the alternate color for the final form, I'll allow it in this case. Do be aware that it won't be turning into these other forms though. I'd ordinarily not allow something like this, but for all intents and purposes this may as well be a palette swap, so it gets a special pass.
>>
>>52354097
I assume you mean that it won't be turning into the regular versions, and i'm okay with that.

Can I pull double mega's somehow, like gallantmon/meggidramon?
>>
>>52354154

That's under the "Last Straw" perk, the Digimon Partner variant.
>>
>>52354182
Thanks.

>Capatcha is select the signs
>Round 2 is the same pic
O....kay?
>>
Has anyone added the requests from a few threads ago to the jump requests list yet?
>>
>>52354097
Say, you've made some damn good jumps over the last few months. I think you have the chops to make an actually-good, non-shit MCU jump, if you catch my meaning.
>>
>>52353576
I stood in a void full of all things. Raw chaos whipped around me in an orderly fashion composed of invisible colors. Deafening silence howled in my ears. My mind should have broken, shattered upon the impossibilities that devoured me, but instead I felt only numb amazement and excitement. And then, all of that faded away. Unreality peeled away from me, and a figure stepped through it, parting as a veil of water.

I would describe it, if I could. But that sentence is about as close I could come. The being appeared as a woman. Or more accurately, appeared as EVERY woman. Looking upon her, I did not truly even see her. My mind simply perceived that she was there. I understood she was a powerful and absolute existence in the same way I understood my hand was connected to my arm. I just… knew.

And then… she laughed. Her voice shook the void -- or maybe it just shook me. One way or another, I felt and understood her voice instead of heard it. She smiled and her face shone like every star that never was. After an eternal moment, she spoke. “Mortal. I plucked you from your dimension, from the mundanity of your life, and cast you adrift in the Ur-Sea for one reason,” She extended her arm, offering me a paper, “I’m bored as Hell.”

I should probably have been surprised by her choice of words, but instead I numbly took the paper. With a great effort, I peeled my eyes from her own burning orbs and looked down at the paper. I looked back up at her. “Are you fucking serious?” I asked.

She laughed again.
>>
can DC magic pull a resurrection?
>>
>>52354312
Jump #1: Remember Me

Male
Errorist * This society doesn’t sound so great anyway.

Sensen - 0 * Neat?
HUD - 100 * Sounds handy.
Combat Programming - 0 * Probably won’t hurt to get some extra experience in this area.
Cache - 100
Memory Invasion - 200
Re-Mix - 300 * I’m not particularly comfortable with this, but it has its uses.
Minored In (Memory) Engineering - 200 * Being able to make this tech could be useful.

Edge - 100 * Uh, I’ve seen Terminator, but this guy sounds cool.

SAT Patches - 0 * This sounds pretty useful.
Hunt Glove - 100

Issues? We Have Subscriptions + 200

I would write something out, but I know nothing of the setting or plot except for what I read here, so I’m just going to move on. It sounds interesting though, so I may do research and write something later.
>>
>>52354324
It's DC, opening a can of Tab would pull a resurrection.
>>
>>52354324
It could, but generally it'd be pretty costly.

Though it is comics, so if it's a canon character you want to rez, just try waiting about five minutes or so and they'll probably be back.
>>
Rolled 6 (1d8)

>>52354325
>1. Dark Souls
>2. Dark Souls 3
>3. Demon's Souls
>4. Bloodborne
>5. Generic Universal Monster
>6. Kubo and the Two Strings
>7. Chronicles of Narnia
>8. Kubo and the Two Strings
>>
How strong would someone be if they used the Lightning Release Chakra Mode in conjunction with the Eight Gates?
>>
>>52354366
>Another setting I know nothing about
>When I could actually write something for nearly every other jump on the list
Yeah, that's about right.
>>
>>52354381
It's a two-hour movie, mate. You should watch it. It's worth it.
>>
>>52354376
Depends on how strong they are without those.
>>
>>52354376
Depends on how strong you are normally. Guy was smacking around Six Paths Madara in 8th Gate Mode, though, so if you were on his level or beyond it, you'd temporarily become the most powerful being on the planet.
>>
File: a75Qz62_700b_v1.jpg (161KB, 700x887px) Image search: [Google]
a75Qz62_700b_v1.jpg
161KB, 700x887px
Jumpers, here's a challenge for you.

The benefactor has appeared in front of you and offers to send you to any world we ave a jump of. The caveat is that you will not receive any new memories, perks, powers, items, or etc. Instead you must survive for ten years with your existing skills and whatever you can gather from your room/house/apartment in 1 hour.

If you somehow manage to survive the ten years, you'll get to start a normal chain.

What jump do you pick to try and survive in and why? What do you bring with you? If you pick an easymode jump the benefactor will call you a loser and leave.
>>
>>52354182

Would sharing the Bio-Emerge capstone perk (via whatever power granting perks exist) with programs you've given life to with Digital Progenitor allow them to manifest in the real world?
>>
Rolled 4 (1d8)

>>52354391
You know? I think I will. But I still feel like doing something now, so I'm going to skip over it until I do and just move on to jump 3.

>>52354366
>1. Dark Souls
>2. Dark Souls 3
>3. Demon's Souls
>4. Bloodborne
>5. Generic Universal Monster
>6. Teen Titans
>7. Chronicles of Narnia
>8. Kubo and the Two Strings

>>52354400
Pokemon. If I can't get anything new at the start, I may as well pick something I can still have fun in.

Or is Pokemon easy mode?
>>
>>52354400
That depends. What are the funnest places to die?
>>
>>52354312
Ugh, sometimes I hate the concept of this entire community.
>>
>>52354400
Undertale, because even if there is danger in the form of the monsters being after my SOUL, and Flowey's schemes, it'd be worth it to interact with the awesome, hilarious, and sweet cast. Plus, once True Pacifist happens, I can spend the rest of the jump with my new friends. As for what I bring? Clothes. Going to be needing those. Also, something to eat. Oh, and some money as well, for the Spider bakery once I run out of food/if I'm unable to just hang out with Toriel.
>>
>>52354400
Morroblivion. I'll probably die, but there's lots of work for random jagoffs and I've always wanted to visit Tamriel.
>>
>>52354400

Hear me out. Most of the setting involves being out of civilization and in some kind of danger. A war is raging and you arrive during one of its most dangerous points. While you're not a bender and at a disadvantage, it is possible for a normal individual to thrive - and this is the sort of place that rewards clever thinking.

I'd bring spare clothes, some non-expirable foods, and whatever I can find in print that gives survival tips. Then I pray I don't die of super malaria due to being from a different dimension.
>>
>>52354434

Do you mean Bio-Merge, which is the capstone of the Tamer/Digimon Partner perks? If yes, no. If you instead meant Bio-Emerge, which is a Wild One 400CP perk, then yes, I answered this last thread and it would allow them to travel to the real world where they'd synthesize a body.
>>
>>52354487
What if you end up giving others super malaria since you are from another dimension?
>>
>>52354400
If I choose not to start a chain, can I nominate the another candidate?
>>
>>52354509
Go conquistador on their ass?
>>
>>52354400
The Dresden Files.

It's dangerous enough on the whole that I shouldn't be turned down, but more than enough room that I should be okay with just a little bit of luck. All I need to do is fade into the billions of unaware mortals so that statistics is on my side, use outside knowledge to watch out for warning signs, and be thankful that nothing too cataclysmic should happen in the first ten years.
>>
>>52354509
Aw fuck
>>
>>52354400
Well, first off we're not doing any shonen settings, because challenging is good but suicide is bad. Video game jumps would be tricky too because for the most part you're going to be way more vulnerable to death and doom than anyone else. Comic books are out because, come on, you'll be a mere mortal. Likewise, settings where you need magic to do things (or even matter, like Harry Potter). You'd literally end up starting from zero. Like a bum on the street. No guarantee you'd be able to even get involved in the main plot at all.

But damn, not getting anything at ALL is a raw deal.

You know what? To keep things interesting, let's go with Grand Theft Auto.
>>
File: Are you kidding me.gif (327KB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
Are you kidding me.gif
327KB, 450x253px
>>52354509
>>52354539
>Benefactor's face when
>>
>>52354445
No one is keeping you here. Ctrl-F4 will solve your dilemma.
>>
>>52354507

Yes I meant Bio-Emerge. For some reason i thought it was the capstone for Wild Ones.

And I didn't see your answer last thread. Sorry.
>>
>>52354440
Elder Scrolls and Grim Adventures spring to mind.

>>52354439
Depends on which interpretation of Pokemon you go with.

>>52354526
Sure.
>>
>>52354590

No worries.
>>
>>52354400
Answer's gonna depend on metaphysical bullshit I don't see the Benefactor clarifying with how sudden this all would be.

If I'm pretty much just Cut+Pasted into the world... actually, that anon up there with the Undertale plan has got it down pat, though I'd probably skip trying to get money. Mostly because I would have no SOUL to hurt in this scenario.

If I do get the full backend of being a proper native, just no crutches or training wheels... I'd probably go full retard and spring for a shounen setting. Maybe One Piece. Or I could be a spicy meme and try to join Gwenpool in the straight-up comic reader with metaknowledge field in Marvel. I'll die (probably due to being a hobo with literally no life skills or savvy), but I'll probably get to see something cool before it happens.
>>
>>52354400
Hyperdimension Neptunia.

I'll work for ASIC and sell bootleg games and stuff just so I can get off my feet, sure it gives the local evil person faith, but the Godesses would solve everything later and if they come after me I'll just give up. I just need the cash to live a somewhat okay life.

Just in case I'll take some spare clothes, bags full of food and drinks plus my video games.

I'll probably die if I stray off from city that is under control of the goddesses so at least thats a plan.
>>
>>52354560
>Ctrl-F4
A M A Z E
>>
>>52354603
Wouldn't your soul still qualify as a SOUL though? Not sure how Undertale metaphysics work exactly but your soul would be just as vulnerable, I think.
>>
>>52354539
It actually gets worse, just think about how many diseases you have on you that you most likely don't know about, since you already built up an immunity to them. Everyone else doesn't, you're a walking death dealer.
>>
>>52354400
First of all being dropped into any setting, even an "easy mode" setting with nothing is going to suck and be at best extremely boring.

That said I would go with Star Wars the Clone Wars, odds are I will spend the decade homeless or in prison for petty theft. Perhaps I could get the Jedi's attention and reveal some information to stop the empire from happening, unlikely but it is something to try.
>>
>>52354400
Firefly, bring weapons, clothing, food, and all the soon to be Earth that was artifacts I can(especially books).
>>
>>52354400
I pick Doom. Ya'll cowards don't even smoke demons.
>>
File: 1441866395677.jpg (88KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
1441866395677.jpg
88KB, 768x768px
>>52354657
I am become Heavens

Destroyer of worlds

Oh god I've become Decade
>>
>>52354400
DanMachi, because unless if I'm mistaken, if I find the right Familia (Hestia ftfw) I can still get that Falna(sp? I literally forgot as I was typing).

That world is dangerous as well with the Gods playing politics, the Dungeon and its Monsters, and the politics between the Familia as well.

As for items...just some time to put on my hardiest set of clothes really. And yeah, I'm out after that.
>>
>>52354280
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcSmlSok32g
>>
>>52354595
Would they have to be from this world?
>>
>>52354679
Hope you're happy, murderer.
>>
>>52354642
Maybe. I'll admit I'm banking that on my own biased and very pointed opinions on spirituality, so... you can guess what the implication here is.
>>
>>52354717
I don't know anon, It's a hypothetical challenge. You do whatever you want.
>>
File: Go find some balls.jpg (1MB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Go find some balls.jpg
1MB, 1680x1050px
>>52354400
This is actually pretty easy. I pick dragonball. Trying to cheese your way into a chain is just gonna backfire, it's better to go someplace that'll give you stories, adventure, and make it worth your while no matter what happens.

So I hit dragonball, get to meet Goku, pal around and adventure with the characters who I adored in my childhood, and put my nose to the grindstone and EARN some levels of badass, even if it's not anything special by the settings standards.

The Benefactor can do what they must. I'll have already won, and if that is enough to make them send me on a chain?

Then Jump 2 couldn't be more obvious.
>>
File: 1478675668976.gif (787KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1478675668976.gif
787KB, 640x360px
>>52354719
I'm never happy

Speak of, more writefaggotry eventually
>>
>>52354400
Please clearly define easymode jump.
>>
>>52354400
Xiaolin Showdown. Because why not.
Grab everything I can fit in a bag: clothes, money, phone, some food, soap, maybe a knife. The basics.
>>
>>52354808
You don't deserve to be happy for what you have done.

Can't wait, I'm enjoying it so far.
>>
>>52354400
Does choosing a jump as my "trial" prevent me from taking as an actual jump later in my chain?
>>
>>52354400
Kill la Kill.
>>
>>52354599

Great.

Does Bio-Emege also allow the user to do the reverse and go into digital spaces?

Not the Digital World specifically but in general.
>>
>>52354400
Probably Worm.
>>
>>52354839
You can take it again as actual jump later but doing so will reset everything back to the beginning and prevent you taking any duplicate items.
>>
File: KCALCFIT.jpg (72KB, 600x1150px) Image search: [Google]
KCALCFIT.jpg
72KB, 600x1150px
>>52354400
Stargate SG-1

Fun characters, explore the galaxy and alien civilizations, hope to god they can drag my ass to a sarcophagus if I get killed.

Cut to Colonel O'Neill brushing his teeth at the sink, suddenly a loud thump from the bedroom makes him freeze. Walking into the room O'Neill hears rustling inside his closet, he opens his nightstand drawer pulling out a pistol and walks quietly across the room. He yanks the door open and with a surprised yelp a young man clutching boxes falls out of the closet and lands on his back.

"You mind telling me what you're doing in my closet?"
"Um, a transdimensional being abducted me from a parallel universe in the year 2017 for entertainment reasons."
"...Ok."
"Ok?"
"If you were lying or crazy I imagine you'd have a better story than that."

And thus began my adventures with the Stargate program, armed solely with Stargate: SG-1 seasons one through seven and Stargate: Atlantis seasons one through four.
>>
>>52354883

Not unless they already existed as their own world. Like, if there was an existing world in the internet, or some joint video game world like Wreck-It-Ralph or something sure, but you wouldn't be able to go in and out if it's a normal game or digital medium.
>>
>>52354925
>taking any duplicate items.
How would you do that? You don't have any CP for this thing.
>>
>>52354978
Stealing items to take with you, like the magpies all jumpers are
>>
>>52354978
I meant anything you took with you but now I realize you wouldn't have the warehouse in this scenario so just ignore that.
>>
>>52354400
I'm picking dragon ball, I'm bringing with me my laptop I'll download the manga to it. It's not that hard to survive there if you don't get caught in bullshit. Otherwise I'm going to bet on the World Martial Arts Tournament to make some money, and look for Goku's ship, that I will sell to capsule corp.
>>
>>52354400
Send me to Jurassic Park. At least when I die it'll be a cool death.
>>
>>52355020
Goku's ship exploded right after Gohan pulled him out of it. It's gone, anon.
>>
I have a dumb question about fire emblem fates, for companions like Kin (the free companion for beast tribe) can you import a companion in to that role?
>>
>>52354400

either >>52354880 (because if you can somehow survive Satsuki's early arc or get in good with Ryuko the biggest problems are averted cause all i gotta do is tell her who killed her dad and what the purpose of the entire school thing is. I'd probably get murdered for not falling into line, though, I...can get pissy. I also never joined a club in high school so I'd get massive negative points for that) or if I wanted to cheat

Kamen Rider Neo-Heisei Part 1
The disaster is localized and I have enough meta knowledge of it to get through it relatively unharmed, though butterflying away certain things might not help. Still, Maki is the most obviously evil motherfucker that I feel that I'd just be doing everyone a favor pointing him out as such BEFORE he gets to doing anything.
as tempting as it'd be, I am not gonna beg for a Driver either. Core Medals and Gaia memories both have their issues I'm not gonna be able to get past on my own. All I got is my meta knowledge and a winning attitude.
>>
>>52354400
Worm, because it's the most dangerous setting I know of without an afterlife. A number of devices containing the entire web serial, my phone, car, and wallet. I'll nominate the actual Steve Rogers before I die.
>>
>>52355061
>the biggest problems are averted cause all i gotta do is tell her who killed her dad and what the purpose of the entire school thing is
Those aren't the biggest problems. Part of the reason the biggest problem was averted was because Ryuko gained strength and experience from fighting the other students and absorbing Life Fibers.
>>
>>52355089

Hm. Yeah, you're right. the main knowledge to drop would be how to ensure the rapemom STAYS dead the first time, really. Besides that Ryuko doesn't seem to hard to befriend underneath it all
>>
File: OnimushaEssentialsJumpchain.pdf (150KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
OnimushaEssentialsJumpchain.pdf
150KB, 1x1px
Dammit, I somehow managed to post what was supposed to be a reply to this thread as its own post. My apologies.

Anyway, this is an Onimusha Essentials Jumpchain I've been working on for the past few days. I was told to post it here for critique rather than upload it directly to the drive, so I'm attempting to follow the correct etiquette.

I've attached a pdf version, but also have the link for the google drive document, in case people want to suggest changes directly to the document. Thanks!

03AOP2lf7eutAioBmNht961oTJrk9NhX9WB6zNoVe4m4Jpd0kkxURfR0rCa-_ZmvRbSAQuOzRwb_MV5Mhe5PmYMBZ9aIzv0vISFpIZIS0yOCqxbTAyBJSa_clr1N2dKZFTFmYSspK10DdZit98ihK7ALryINbpICYOnCV078-q1RPvSTr3eCelPRJ-otjQaMVVonhRojPxAf_08QxyqggzBIvKtszEbKTtNMJrVrNh5yseX6UIMLCPUSQGTMP0CAyBVRQKVtHySFtT0Q_bO42HlCUC2Ga97xQcKA
>>
>>52355041
Not all of it, I just looked it up again, Mr Brief used what was left of it to build the ship that Goku used to go to Namek. Which is what I recalled. The important parts are left, and they are the only ones that really matter anyway.
>>
>>52355162
Your uh.

Your google doc link there

It's kinda borked.
>>
>>52355181

Uh. Huh. I wonder how that happened.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SvFxOcsvn4haspIgWcTZ0DUYWfUg2A0pTxryAl9QsHY/edit

Hopefully that posts correctly.
>>
>>52355130
Yeah, I don't think it'd be too hard exactly to act like Mako's distaff counterpart.
>>
>>52354400
World of Darkness.
>>
>>52354400
Worm. It's only slightly bleaker than the current time line, lets me go into the same type of jobs I have available now, and provided I stay out of the way I have a good chance to survive golden morning or random cape attack xiv. I take food, water, clothes, whatever I can pawn for cash since they don't use paper currency, fifty silver dollars I have sitting here, and best of all I don't have to go to Worm again if I win.
>>
>>52355162
It's functional. Could probably make it up to the drive as it stands.
>>
[Bodymod]
Build: Medium
Body Type: Athlete [500]
Stats: Speed 2, Dexterity 4 [400], Sense 1 [350], Appeal 1 [300], Shape 1 [250], Endurance 2 [150], Strength 1 [100]
Perks: Flexibility 1, Metavore [0]

[Cosmic Warehouse]
Utilities: Electricity, Heat/AC, Plumbing, Forcewall [100]
Structures: Housing, Medbay [60]
Misc: Food Supply [50], Portal [20], Stasis Pod [0]

[02: Avatar - The Last Airbender]
Origin: Nomad
Nation: Earth
Perks:
Sense of Humor [950]
Spiritualist [800]
Innovative [500]
Bending Arts [400]
Maneuverable Bender [300]

Items:
Wealth x2 [200]
Clothing
Set of Maps [100]
Weaponry [50] - Hook Sword
Waterskins [0]

Right at the turn of the new year, I'm somewhere else. In a vast city full of new and colorful faces. Just like before, I have new clothes and a slightly different face…but the locals don't pay me much mind, not even noticing that I had appeared from nowhere. I had some new items tucked away in a backpack on my back, including a sheathed blade. Not sure how it fit there, but now I was somewhere else again and had to get my bearings.

I heard the words 'Fire Nation' in passing and rapidly understood where I was. I wasn't sure about the year, though - had Aang's journey already begun, or did I arrive at a stranger point in time? I wasn't sure. I kind of wish I was a bigger Avatar nerd before this all started. Either way, I had money, I had clothes, and soon found I had a simple enough grasp of Earthbending…it definitely felt weirder than the Agito Driver, like learning how to flex a new limb. I'd have to practice it in my spare time.

Now that I wasn't in a jail cell or completely helpless, I decided to get a job and setup lodgings for myself. I was a little bummed out my Trychaser didn't make the trip with me, but I figured I could manage with what I had. I made up a fake name for myself and got to situating myself in the city. How bad could a city designed by Bumi be, I asked?
>>
Reposting Ya'qi due to not getting much input, and have another Companion. How do either of these guys sound?

Stable Master Ya’qi (200 CP):
“Mon, I’m no’ sayin’ ignore da bite mahks I got all ovah meh. I’m jes’ sayin’ give da liddle guy a chance!”
Ya’qi is... enthusiastic, to put it lightly. A jungle troll with a lot of heart, particularly for those beasties that one should not be taming lightly. Core hounds, kodiak bears, devilsaurs, he’s tried to hug them all. One could almost regard him as an expert zoologist despite his lack of scientific knowledge - his expertise in beasts, and ability to study and quickly learn of new creatures, are second to none. As well, should you have some kind of stable, exhibit, or similar type of enclosure, you’ll find he will immediately name himself it’s caretaker. And you won’t be disappointed.

For another 100 CP, Ya’qi can discover a hidden potential within his soul - and can potentially take the old Zandalari path of the Dinomancer. Pursuing this road will give Ya’qi to call upon the spirits of the ancient saurian beasts that prowled the world, calling them as spectral allies or requesting their aid in taming and controlling similar creatures.

Wugui (400 CP):
“Hmmmm...”
A remarkable friend you’ve made here if I do say so myself. Though he’s rare to converse, when he does speak you’ll find this dragon turtle - a distant relative of Shen-Zin Sun, the Wandering Isle - has a degree of observation and wisdom that is rare to find in just about any living creature. Relatively fast for his size as well, this dragon turtle is just large enough to carry a full-grown tauren on his back, and still be able to swim.

But you see, much like Shen-Zin Su, Wugui has the potential to grow to greater and greater sizes. Although do keep in mind, it took the Wandering Isle over 850 years to become an island the size of Hawaii. It is slow-going, to say the least.
>>
File: kyubey.jpg (53KB, 500x749px) Image search: [Google]
kyubey.jpg
53KB, 500x749px
>>52355241
Okay, I'll bite. How do you plan on staying out of the way when both Contessa and the Simurgh can precog you?
>>
>>52355351
Not that bad, turns out. No, the trouble started when a surprise Fire Nation attack befell the city. It wasn't a big invasion force - some of them had barged into the city and had the bright idea of damaging it from the inside while the main siege of Ba Sing Se continued. I guess they wanted to avoid the siege THAT badly. Naturally, they crossed paths with me.

When you're used to fighting monsters, men don't seem so scary. The Agito Driver's standby sound echoed into the streets as onlookers stopped to stare amidst the panic and the hurried footsteps of Earth Nation soldiers rushing to join the fray.

"Henshin!"

I turned and I fought. The soldiers were tough, but I was tougher…sort of. Meshing together Earthbending and my own fighting style was something I had no practice with, but I was a fast learner. I tossed the soldiers around and threw them down before restraining them, until one of them managed to lodge a spear into my arm. I pain, and out of instinct, I turned and threw a punch with my strong hand.

The metal of his helmet bent inwards, and I heard something 'snap' with a sickening crunch on impact. Like an egg had cracked against the surface of my knuckles. I stared in horror as a trail of red followed him as the soldier fell down. Dead.
>>
>>52355377
But if he intends to stay out of the way, why would he ever come up on their radar, being a normal person? It's just a matter of staying away and not interfering in their plans.
>>
>>52355377
He only has his existing skills and nearby stuff, he's of absolutely no threat to either Contessa or Simurgh. No reason why either of them would care to focus on a literal nobody.
>>
>>52355162
A bit weird how you organized the items alphabetically instead of by origin, but that's not really an actual problem.

>Time Folder
Is this, like, actual time-travel to the past and future, or just "between timelines"?
>>
File: The Face of Mercy.jpg (26KB, 227x200px) Image search: [Google]
The Face of Mercy.jpg
26KB, 227x200px
>>52354400
Hero Union BBS. They have procedures in place to handle this sort of thing, and I'm sure I can badger them into getting me a Cheat. Even if not, I think most of the sub-settings let magic be learned by anyone? Judging from Sage's comments, I think that's true?

On the other hand, that means I'll almost certainly get stuck in a fight with a Demon Lord, and probably as part of the actual summoned hero's party, but hey, worth it. Assuming I can get magic, of course. I'll ask while she's there. If I can't...

Hyperdimension Neptunia. I have the Neptunia games on my laptop, so I'll go to the local Bascilicom, badger people until I get a chance to talk to a CPU, then show them my copies of the Neptunia games and bargain for a place to stay, and also, magical training.
>>
>>52354445
Why?
>>
>>52355367
Where do jungle trolls come from?
>>
>>52355405
Er, well, both? In Onimusha 3: Demon Siege, the time travel is kind of weird. There seems to be two timelines going on, except for the fact that changes to the past can affect the future, but usually do so in a direct way. IE, taking a key and using it to unlock something 500 years in the past unlocks it in the future.

It's honestly one of the more confusing time travel attempts I've seen, but it works for the narrative.
>>
>>52355437
The jungle, duh
>>
>>52354400
>Spoiler
Shiiiiit.

LOTR
Cabin in the Woods
Gravity Falls
Metalocalypse
Worm
>>
I confess I will be most disappointed if next thread is not "1408: There Is No Thirteenth Floor."
>>
>>52355398
>>52355400
Hmm. I guess it does depend on just how good Path To Victory is at skipping the inbetween steps.

I.e. whether it tells Contessa "go see this anon, he knows how Zion can be killed" and then the Simurgh explodes his head (just as Contessa arrives, for maximum despair factor) or whether it tells Contessa "I just read this guy's brain, here's how Zion can be killed."
>>
>>52355437
Stranglethorn Vale / southern Eastern Kingdoms.
>>
>>52354400
Rwby
>>
>>52355367
Far too expensive, either of them. Not worth purchasing.
>>
>>52355489
Contessa's precog has a hardwired blind spot where Zion is concerned. It can't tell her a random person knows how to kill him any more than it can tell her how to kill him normally.

And the Simurgh isn't seeing all the possible futures at once, she has to actively search and page through things. A big part of why she's so dangerous is she floats around for months and months at a time just looking and calculating before she actually does anything.

A random joe schmoe from this reality wouldn't show up on EITHER of their radars at all.
>>
>>52355489
Except there's no guarantee that he even knows. If his plan just hinges on getting out of dodge and staying out of the way then all he really aims for is letting the story resolve itself. It's the same in any other jump where the setting is a self resolving one.
>>
>>52355489
That is just the thing, anon. I don't know. I never bothered finishing the web serial because I got fed up around the part of discount s9 clone parades. At best I could tell her the osmosis info of, "They made him real sad and he waited for death". Specifics are who the hell knows afaik. Still gonna suck, it is worm verse. Even if I hide in Missouri because nothing ever happens there.
>>
>>52355489
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lrr_VVtyUA8 probably sums up how Zion and Simurgh would react.
>>
>>52355628
*Contessa
Fuck.
>>
File: crap.jpg (13KB, 300x292px) Image search: [Google]
crap.jpg
13KB, 300x292px
>>52354487
>>52354538
>>52354662
>>52354935
>>52355241
>>52355468
>>52355508

Your starting location rolls are going to be nervewracking.
>>
Reminder to everyone that in WoW while the orcs frequently fuck everything up for everyone, the only completely evil race is the Forsaken. Sylvanus is an evil monster and killing her would instantly improve the setting.
>>
>>52355562 >>52355565 >>52355600
Okay, good point.
>>
>>52355201

Considering how grabby Mako gets with her, I wouldn't mind that at all. I'd probably have to get in with Nudist Beach to have anything resembling resources, though, if it's just a straight up drop-in without so much as identification.

Kinda don't know what I'd bother getting, though. Identification would be nil, money would be...basically worthless since I'm not sure if american dollah would even be legal tender or worth enough to cover me for a good amount of time. I don't ahve a gun and I'd be a retard dragging my brother's collection of giant knives around when Regalia exist. I'd probably have to hope Mako's family's good graces extend to me or somehow get myself signed up to Honnouji with no damn papers and more or less use my only honed and proper skill in life to its fullest potential to get up to at least a one star regalia, maybe. (that one skill being able to handle college level work at sophomore year of HS. Seems like the kind of thing that Honnouji would be cool with, their standards can't be 100% that strict with academics if Mako's still...alive)
>>
File: Jack's Psyche.jpg (18KB, 401x401px) Image search: [Google]
Jack's Psyche.jpg
18KB, 401x401px
>>52355656
>RWBY anon rolls a 7
>Starts off in the middle of the fucking Ocean
>The Grimm infested Ocean
>Anon's face when
>>
Rolled 3 (1d8)

>>52355656
Clone Wars
>>
>>52355392
I don't know how long I just stared at the armored corpse in front of me, but the other Earth Nation soldiers had arrived. I pulled the spear out - normally a very stupid idea, but my body could heal the damage. I didn't wait to see how it ended. I ran. I ran as far and as fast as my legs would take me. I had killed someone. Not just anyone, not just a Grongi or a monster preying on humanity - a soldier. Someone with family. Friends. I had taken it away. And I had done it so EASILY. Human beings were so fragile compared to even the simple Ground Form of Agito. I didn't realize how much others could be like glass in my hands.

There were only two thoughts in my head: 'I won't be imprisoned again' and 'I killed someone'.

Soon, I was out in the wilderness with nothing to my name but rumors of a 'karate bug spirit' having appeared in Omashu. Tired, questioning what had happened or why this was happening, what I had done, why I had what I had from the last…world? Could I say world? Dimension? I didn't care. I pressed my back against a tall boulder, wishing I had somewhere to sleep.

And that's how I landed ass-first in the Warehouse for the first time.

A familiar face was staring down at me quizzically. How could I forget?

"Seen better days?" She asked. Contrary to our first meeting, she sounded relaxed and casual, almost consolatory.

I was flabbergasted, but too tired to be surprised. "A little."

"It's always rough the first time. You'll get used to it. Think of it like breaking in a new shoe. A shoe of murder."

"Is this funny to you…?" I asked, my voice cracking a bit.

"Funny? No. Fascinating to watch? A little bit." She said, walking over to my Trychaser and taking a seat on it. Then she was standing on it. Then she was floating upside down. "I've been doing things like this for a very long time, Anon. A lot of what you take for granted are things I've lost a long time ago."

"…what are you, anyways? Who are you?"
>>
>>52355656
You aren't wrong. Although I don't think she would do that in this scenario, seems kinda counter productive.
>>
>>52355699
Well that doesn't have access to jedi, whatever, at least it's civilized.
>>
File: Heavens.jpg (38KB, 600x451px) Image search: [Google]
Heavens.jpg
38KB, 600x451px
>>52354679
ONORE HEAVENS!!!
>>
>>52355703
She thought about it for a moment. And shrugged. "It doesn't matter. What matters is that we're here and that I've chosen you. Isn't that enough?"

I opened my mouth to ask more questions, but then I immediately forget what I wanted to ask.

"See, like that. I can mold your head and your words as easily as you can think it up. I'm trying not to, because you're less entertaining if I'm dictating your lines for you. You wanted your life to have more value. I challenged you to it. The only reason you accepted was because the desire was in your head. Thing is…importance and power hold responsibilities. Responsibilities you can't waste away from, ignoring."

"Is that why I still have the Agito Driver…?"

"Think of it as a dynamic souvenir. The first of many. The longer you can keep this up, the more you leave the journey with. Maybe if you get enough, you'll see things my way…?" She asked.

"When can I go home, then?" I asked, pointed.

"When you want to."

"Then I want to--"

"No, no, no. When you WANT it to end. Not 'I made a stupid mistake and want to run away from it'. Not 'I'm afraid to keep going'. Only when your desire is truly fulfilled will I let you go. Your desire to have value. Whether that begins or ends with what you gain is up to you. You, and only you. I'll spice things up, but ultimately? The world is a sea of a chaos. One you have to navigate. You can either sit here and mope about how you caved in some idiot's skull when he tried to kill you…or you can seize what's yours. Don't be afraid. Walk on the stage, break your chains. Make it YOURS."
>>
File: Deathclaw-attack-fox.jpg (117KB, 600x875px) Image search: [Google]
Deathclaw-attack-fox.jpg
117KB, 600x875px
>>52355241
>>52355066
>>52354902
>>52355468
A lot more people picking Worm than I would've expected.

>>52355508
Why?

>>52354400
I think I'd pick either Fallout or Skyrim because while they can both be incredibly dangerous they're also places where regular people can survive and there are safe areas where I can learn some useful skills.

For Fallout I'd become a guard or scavenger, or join up with the Followers of Apocalypse if I was on the West Coast and In I Skyrim would make a living as a hunter and maybe try to learn alchemy.

As for items, I'd just take my laptop, clothes, food, soap, a flashlight, etc.
>>
>>52354400
Star Trek TNG / Deep Space 9.
There are wars and shit, but at least a guy randomly plopped down from a few hundred years in the past by bored cosmic voyeur is something they will believe, so I can get some ID and not be undocumented and homeless with noway to get a job. All I have to do is not die all the times the station inevitably gets invaded.
>>
>>52355409
>I'm sure I can badger them into getting me a Cheat
????
>>
>>52355858
Are you kidding? If you're a random dude from an alt-21st century past, you are going to be the main attraction. You'll probably stay on the ship/station and get a field commission as an ensign, at the very least.
>>
>>52355409
You wouldn't be a hero.
>>
>>52355409
Bullying the goddess in charge of reincarnation into giving you cheat codes is mean.

Probably effective but mean.
>>
>>52355884
what fanfiction have you been reading? it's not likely Anon would have relevant skills neccessary for starfleet commission.
>>
>>52355919
I'm just going by what the plot of the show usually has. Also, if Wesley Crusher can get training on the Enterprise to have such a commission, I'm pretty sure some random anon will have no problem with it.
>>
>>52354400
I'm going to pick Dragon Ball and be a sidekick. Goku is pretty capable at keeping his friends alive, and I'll wish for immortality as soon as the dragon shows up.
>>
File: IMG_0668.jpg (173KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0668.jpg
173KB, 1920x1080px
>>52355367
I so want Wugui! I can have Shen-Ziu Sun (costing a pretty penny from what you told me, but benefits of being class leader will probably outweigh the costs) & Wugui together. When both are fully grown (Hawaii sized) that's about 8,000 sq mi! I'll make sure they get green lantern rings so they can fly in space. Can't wait (I can) for it.

I'm sorry for having dropped this heavy rework on your lap.
>>
>>52355825
It isn't a safe jump but it's survivable. You can solve allot with just outside info. Plus I like the setting. If i was actually trying to cheese it I would of picked star trek or something like that.
>>
>>52355919
They'd probably be asked to help write history of their timeline.

"In my timeline we elected Donald Trump, the South Korean president was part of a cult, and Power Rangers was making a comeback."

"Stop lying and tell us the real story Anon Jumper."
>>
>>52355884
>You'll probably stay on the ship/station and get a field commission as an ensign
That gets me a living. Yay. Now lets hope something relatively safe like O'brien's the transporter operators understudy.
>>
>>52355793
There was no trickery. I knew it, deep in my bones. This was a question she was asking me. The Anon who had gotten this far, fighting the Grongi as a Kamen Rider - fighting in this adventure in the name of my own freedom. I had run away because I feared imprisonment. I feared consequences of revealing who I really was, and introducing a foreign element to this world. But if I huddled up and cowered in this space, would I be any different from the man I used to be?

I didn't say anything. I hopped back on my Trychaser and drove out the portal. Knew I'd run out of gas eventually. Didn't care. That's how I began the tale of the Karate Sun Bug Warrior, bane of the Fire Nation and rescuer of innocent lives.

That's it for Avatar. And yeah, the benefactor actually isn't a pure sadist this time around...more 'alien' than 'dickish'. How is it so far?
>>
>>52355944
I hope you are aware that you won't be getting Garlic Jr. Style immortality. The Jump says that you get agelessness (Roshi) or rejuvenation of youth (King Piccolo).
>>
File: Noice.gif (1010KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
Noice.gif
1010KB, 320x180px
>>52355968
>>
>>52355974
Would it really be based on the Jumpchain Rules if it explicitly states it's not a normal Jumpchain yet?
>>
File: everydayofmylife.png (201KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
everydayofmylife.png
201KB, 500x281px
>>52354400
I don't really know what constitutes "easymode" to a planehopping otherdimensional entity who doles out superpowers.
I mean, if I get NOTHING, that means I have no background or history no matter where I go, which means I'm automatically homeless. That's pretty hard, even in many otherwise idealistic settings.

I kindof want to say Undertale, on account of I'm probably more fit than a small child, and so I imagine I can Frisk it up at least all the way to Hotland, afterwhich I'd probably puss out right around the time Alphys tells me the only way to proceed is to use steam vents to hop over lava. That's about the time I'd just be like, "Hey, maybe I can just like, crash on Papyrus's couch."
I would never make it to Asgore.

I don't think that'd be "easymode" since I'd still get attacked by monsters and there's a pretty good chance I'd have a fish woman launching spears at me at least once, but
I dunno.

I feel like if I pick anything less dangerous than a Xianxia novel, that's somehow wrong.
Which, honestly, at that point I'd just say "just go find someone else".
I don't think mine and Jump-chan's ideas of easy are compatible.
>>
I'm watching Digimon tri. now. Impressions after part 1 is that Tai became a huge pussy who can't see past his own nose, nobody has any long term memory, and Digimon 02 doesn't matter in the slightest to anybody.
>>
>>52355670
>not making her a living High Elf again instead
>>
File: 1444971815400.gif (228KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1444971815400.gif
228KB, 540x540px
>>52355990
> Goto Undertale
> "Hi! I'm Flowey! Flowey the Flower! See that? That's your SOU... uh..."
> Jumper is just standing there.
> Jumper didn't get anything.
> "Where's your SOUL?"
> "... I don't think I have one."
>>
File: el oh el.jpg (57KB, 480x495px) Image search: [Google]
el oh el.jpg
57KB, 480x495px
>>52356044
> "...I don't think I have one."
>mfw
>>
>>52354400
Morrowblivion. A few knives, printing a large amount of the pages from UESP and putting them in a folder, knowing enough about alchemy to make money picking herbs, and hoping I won't have an oblivion portal opened up right in front of me in 5 years are all I need to have a chance at survival.
>>
>>52355670
What if instead I bring her back to life, and infest her with zerg?
>>
>>52354400
Fallen London; I think it'd be an interesting setting to visit, not too dangerous, with some interesting and useful things that I can do, see, and obtain. I'll basically just stuff a backpack with clothes, some canned food, and a few knickknacks that I can try and pawn off, and see if I can put together an outfit that won't look too out of place. Don't really have any weapons I can bring with me though; I'd take a kitchen knife, but then I might get mistaken for Jack. I'll probably just risk it anyways.

Basically, I'll start from the bottom and work my way up. I tend to head towards Ladybones Road at the beginning when I play Fallen London, so I'll probably end up involved in the information trade. I'll stay low level if I can, since I don't want to draw too much attention to myself, but I'll also want to start getting a good enough income that I can enjoy some of the finer things in the Neath.

Hopefully, by the time I leave, I'll have some good skills and items to take with me on the rest of my chain.
>>
File: b0a.gif (945KB, 250x141px) Image search: [Google]
b0a.gif
945KB, 250x141px
>>52355968
Not bad so far, actually. Though there hasn't really been enough to properly judge yet.
>>
>>52355670
Y'know, rather than spewing non-sequiturs and not-witty one-liners, you could give the jumpmaker feedback?
>>
>>52355489
Given PtV works by running a simulation of the current universe and progressing it to see what happens in the future PtV probably won't work that well on a person inserted by unknown means after they've already scanned to get the information they need to run the simulation.

I'm assuming that they reuse the same scan for information they did when they got to earth because rescanning every single time they use PtV would be pretty wasteful and pointless. For it to account for a jumper they'd need to rescan or whatever they do to get the data they use to run the simulation.

Of course given that the entities aren't really that creative or intelligent they might be rescanning every time they use PtV so it might still work on an out of context factor.
>>
>>52356094
If he's just talking about plot spoilers why does it suddenly involve the jumpmaker?
>>
>>52354400
Any of my own jumps, really.
>>
>>52355998
It's basically welcome to adolescence/high school. Tai was pretty realistic for a high schooler, especially one that suddenly went from being rather special to being practically another brick in the wall.

I don't think they explain the Digimon thing properly until the 4th movie though, so yeah good luck with that.
>>
>>52355928
Wesley, all dislike of the character aside, was in-setting a physics savant with over a decade of 24th century Federation education and societal experience. Random anon has some catching up to do.
>>
Since it's been mentioned multiple times already. When I said easymode, I meant settings like Harvest Moon where there's no danger what so ever or some other place you know you can just sit around and do nothing without having to worry about accidentally dying or facing danger.
>>
>>52356141
Contessa's PtV is special because it's efficient. Scion's PtV eats years of his lifespan every time it's used.

>>52356179
Okay, true, but the precedent is there.
>>
>>52356191
>Harvest Moon where there's no danger what so ever
How many of us do you think are capable farmers?

>some other place you know you can just sit around and do nothing without having to worry about accidentally dying or facing danger.
There are like ten places where you can't sit back and completely avoid the plot and not worry about accidentally dying or facing danger. Or, there are almost none because you have no job, home, or records.
>>
>>52356192
>but the precedent is there.
How is there a precedent? At best he becomes a historic freak show that historians might fawn over if they believe his story. At worst, he gets sent into a research lab, milked dry of whatever he's worth, and then gets forgotten then the bureaucracy. Worse if it isn't a human race that finds him, because they won't have any reason to trust anything he says. Even if anon is a physics/astronomy/engineering major, his understanding of the science won't match the level for an equivalent crew member and there's no reason to believe why a ship complement would be magically missing people to the point that he's absolutely crucial. The only chance I see him having is if he goes in for a military draft of some sort and passes through basic training, except we barely see any military draft equivalent in Star Trek.
>>
File: JC3.jpg (20KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
JC3.jpg
20KB, 704x396px
>>52355670
Reminder that Sylvanus is like gangrene: Best taken out early on before she spreads and spread, and apparently accretes so much plot armor she might as well rename herself Kerrigan.

>>52354400
>look at my room
>I have some pillows, some bottles of water, a knife, a blanket, a bottle of antiseptic, a kettle, a lot of coats and an umbrella

JoJo.

>>52355162
>Issen

Roughly how different and how many more souls do you get? Where do they come from, does your enemy spontaneous start crapping souls or do they just sort of pop out of the aether?

>True Onimusha

How much of a difference do the extra transformations make?
>>
>>52356191
>accidentally dying
You can technically die anywhere by accident. Unless you're going to lock yourself up in a white room on life support you run a chance of dying from a wild variety of shit no matter where you go. From illnesses that you have no antibodies for to just freak shit events that can kill you because you weren't aware the hazard even existed.
>>
>>52354595
Well okay then, I'll choose Generic Western instead. It's the Wild Fucking West! And not the boring real version, but the one in movies. John Wayne and the Man With No Name ride the land! Duels are fought at high noon with the Greatest Handgun Ever Made! Gangs rain the land, hijacking trains and robbing banks!
>>
>>52356162
I entirely get why Tai, who we know becomes a diplomat between worlds, would have questions about the validity of violence and even why he'd be so indecisive after fulfilling his destiny. He's just willing to risk a girl's life in his hesitance to act. Even Shinji wasn't that bad. He saw the girl who'd die and said "Fuck it, put me in the robot".

>I don't think they explain the Digimon thing properly until the 4th movie though

That sounds pretty terrible, but I've got time. Hopefully they explain other stuff, at least.
>>
>>52356267
Good points.

The Issen usually disgorges about twice as many souls. I'll rectify that in the document. Maybe I should add a section about how many souls are often needed to upgrade items, as well.

The extra transformations are actually kind of hard to specify, because in the games they're only used in a boss battle, and you're not really given a chance to use them otherwise. Presumably, it's quite a bit more powerful, but anything I say will be partially conjecture.
>>
>>52356021
Why does she deserve redemption?

>>52356082
That's how you get an even stupider Kerrigan.
>>
>>52356306
Just think of it as non-canon.
>>
File: jc2.png (127KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
jc2.png
127KB, 500x281px
>>52356311
I see, and just to be clear they're the same kind of souls? No, er, whacking a giant cat and yanking out a human soul?

For the transformations I was more wondering about some general descriptions, like what the transformations make you look like. Do you turn into a giant toad, or just get giant?

>>52356331
At this point, no. No, she doesn't. And the damned idiot spirits put her in charge of the Horde, despite an abject lack of experience and a proven attempt at wiping out everyone to repopulate the undead with another not-Scourge virus. Don't drink the Horde koolaid.
>>
>>52356333
Where's the fun in that, Demi-devil? Besides, imagining how my jumper fucked things up is part of the fun if I've already done a build for a setting I haven't totally explored.
>>
>>52356311
Power up's in Onimusha get kinda odd at points. This is the begining of Dawn of Dreams, also Soki is the best example I know of a True Onimusha.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1W8KchOJ2w

Like to point out that he's capable of creating spontanious twisters, an aura mode that rips through a sky scrapper boss in one hit, and an awesome transfor....

>>52356357
This may or may not be spoilers but here you go.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBI3pR_VhJo
>>
>>52355879
The hero Union can give summoned heroes cheats, IIRC, though it might have been a translation error in the one I read.

>>52355891
Wouldn't I? I mean, I've been summoned, so clearly I'm something, and they do try and keep things running at normal levels, so classifying me as a hero would be easiest for them. The decision of who counts as a hero is completely up to them, after all.
>>
>>52356357
Varied here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWPPyGOSZAc
>>
>>52356380
Not him but I'd rather get an answer for the souls thing?
>>
>>52356306
Because as it turns out, even successful people still have individual flaws and individual conflicts. As far as I could tell they took the outcome of Adventure 02 and put a brutally realistic spin on it. The humans don't give too many shits about the Digimon because they can't exploit them, and the kids are kind of shoved into a box because they can't be properly manipulated. It wouldn't be an inaccurate portrayal of how Japanese politics works either. And considering how real world focused all of the movies so far have been except the 4th, well, you could say they knew their audience wasn't exactly going to be kids this time around.
>>
>>52356385
You do realize the challenge says you don't get ANYTHING, right?
>>
>>52356385
You don't have access to the BBS, you have no way of identifying someone who does, and you have no other way to contact the guys in charge of the BBS.

You might be able to get them to give you stuff if you could talk to them but you can't do that.
>>
>>52356413
Yes? That's why I chose BBS. There capable of giving you things on their own, and are used to doing so.

>>52356428
... Shit, I hadn't considered that part. Neptunia it is!
>>
>>52356413
>challenge
Are we starting to import SB challenges over here now?
>>
>>52356462
I was referring to this >>52354400
>>
>>52356462
We've ALWAYS had houserules and shit, anon.

Spacebattles is not unique. You know they actually pride themselves on creating a challenge around basing a Jumper on existing characters instead of themselves?

You know, that thing we call a "Native Jumper" over here, which Wakfu coined the term of?
>>
>>52356411
Not like an adult audience wants to see a bunch of highschool misery either.
>>
>>52354400

Eh, fuck it, Dark Souls. I'll bring some weapons, I got some metal bats, a few actual quality axes, a nice sword, little LED lantern that'll take a long as hell time to go dead, some survival gear. If I'm not allowed to go bitch mode, I might as well do my own Jump.
>>
>>52356521
What you gonna do about food and disease.
>>
>>52356411
I didn't get the whole politics of the world thing yet, but I'm still just one movie in. I'll keep an eye out for the theme of humans being humans, but I'm apparently working on a quarter or less of your information. All I've noticed so far in that vein is that people drift apart and come together like they do in real life.

I don't even dislike the arc as a whole, it's just kind of jarring that one of the heroes who went through two series of monster violence and world saving had no real desire to save a human life from a direct threat until pushed, with the only indication as to why being "now that I understand how violence impacts things, I'm not sure what to do" or some shit along that lines. I hope they expand on it, is I guess what I'm saying.
>>
>>52356506
So what I'm hearing is Spacebattles has tainted the idea, and as a result we should stop using such things.
>>
>>52356428
Wait, no, hold on. You can choose what the world you start in for Hero Union BBS is like as long as it's fantasy + demon Lord. Ask to start in Sky Garden (which fulfills the condition), then go hunt down Sage, and ask him for help, he's pretty well known, so it's not like finding him is an issue. It's only a problem if the Benefactor doesn't let you start there.
>>
>>52356546

I 'unno, probably eat giant rats cooked until nothing too bad is left in the meat, or die. I fully expect dying to be one of the more likely outcomes.
>>
>>52356508
Which is probably why they focused so little on it? tri didn't have that much focus on character development at all, and compared to movies like Your Name or 5cm per second it was barely anything noticeable. The only reason why people pointed it out in the first place was because some of the characters weren't what people imagined they should have been.

But that's nothing new. Even before the movie aired the franchise fans were already cringing, because everyone knows that a sequel with a timeskip spells trouble when it comes to flawed nostalgia settings, of which Digimon is a great example of. The ending to Adventures 02 works fine if that's the definite ending, because then no one has to worry about what happens when the real world decides to kick it in the balls. Now with tri they do have to worry about that.

In the end it wasn't like the movie flopped in Japan. It actually did pretty well. The people who liked Digimon probably were the mainstay crowd, but there wasn't any major backlash to it even with the plot being what it was. If Tai being an emo mofo is the only thing Sleuth anon got out of the first movie, that's really on him.
>>
>>52356506
>You know they actually pride themselves on creating a challenge around basing a Jumper on existing characters instead of themselves?
...You know, if it's a self insert fantasy, I don't see any problems with this at all. I'm pretty sure there are plenty of people who don't use themselves as a template for their jumper.
>>
>>52356637
*not* a self insert fantasy. christ.
>>
>>52356267
I'm not the guy making this but I'll try to help as much as I can.
>Roughly how different and how many more souls do you get?
Answered here >>52356311 as roughly double.

>Where do they come from, does your enemy spontaneous start crapping souls or do they just sort of pop out of the aether?
>>52356409
Souls in Onimusha are not described as the soul of any one thing, but an energy that accumulates inside demons and certain other beings, holy men and warlords are the examples of folks who build up souls that I can remember. The stronger a person is the more souls they accumulate, which after being slain linger in the world for a variable amount of time. A regular foot soldier equivalent Genma can have five to thirty, depending on rank and difficulty levels, understanding needing hundreds or sometimes even thousands to do even start the first upgrades on weapons. A boss could release anything from hundreds, a boss who will later be trivial in the game, to tens of thousands, demon generals who are bullshit like the motherfucker who screws with the timeline.

Again not the creator just a dude who's played the games for a while.
>>
>>52356331
Redemption? No.

The Banshee Queen and the Ranger-General of Silvermoon can't even be called the same person. It's a trade-back.
>>
>>52356637
My point was they pride themselves on coming up with such a unique idea...

... when it's already been a thing.
>>
>>52356674
Would be pretty funny to grab her in Warcraft 3 and then go to WoW with her.
>>
>>52356681
Anon, they pride themselves on 'infinite CP, make whatever rules you want' as some unique mode.
>>
>>52356703
Please.

I didn't want to be reminded of Creative Mode.

Not like this.
>>
>>52356688
>also grab Arthas and Jaina
>>
>>52356380
Quick question.

How far does this Jump extend. I see it takes Demon Siege into account but what about Dawn of Dreams?

Cause I really want one of my favorite ninja girls on side along with a Demon Eye of my own. Are these things possible with your Jump or are we waiting for more?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9ZffzA2l1M
>>
>>52356681
So let them? If they want to proud about an imagination game I don't see anything wrong about that. Not like it's going to let them get ahead in life. Hell we have plenty of people who are proud of shit here that is completely meaningless or just rehashed from /cyoag/. I don't see anything worth looking down on just because they don't care enough to keep up with what's already been established in a community they don't take part in and only leech off of.
>>
>>52356674
People change. Just because she changed so much doesn't mean there should be some absolution that she'd basically beg you for.
>>
>>52356734
Based on the location settings I think this is the jump for all of them. Dawn of Dreams is 15 years after Demon Siege, but curbing 10 years to 15 isn't that far of a stretch honestly. Not sure we're going to get a Dawn of Dreams jump unless the same author wants to do it though...
>>
>>52354400
Highschool DxD.

Because suicide is great.

Also applies to any shonen-type jumps.
>>
>>52356791
In most shounen type jumps the key to survival is simply walking away. Hell Bleach never goes beyond the confines of Karakura Town
>>
>>52356357
As other people have mentioned, the souls are more like spiritual essence than a normal soul. I made some notes at the end of the google doc to explain this more fully.

As for the transformations, the Onimusha transformation at its most basic makes the character kind of look like a drow from D&D; black skin, white hair, glowing eyes. They usually have purplish energy surrounding them and they sometimes gain horns or fangs.

The further transformations make them more and more Oni-like. They grow massive horns, get big chitin-like carapaces growing on their limbs, and usually gain special weapons.

>>52356734
I explicitly named it Onimusha Essentials because I didn't include anything from Dawn of Dreams. I was not a fan of the changes they implemented in the gameplay, and it seemed too campy for me, so I've never played it. As such, I have no intention of adding Dawn of Dreams content.

>>52356752
The timeline of the first three Onimusha games is actually much longer than I originally thought. I played all three again before writing this Jump so that I'd have it all fresh in my mind, and about 20 years pass between the first game and the third.
>>
>>52356833
Yeah but when you have locations that are literally in the 1990s, the time frame doesn't matter that much at all. Pity about the Dawn of Dreams part though
>>
>>52356737
Honestly, the fact you think that anyone here even approaches a fraction of SB's autism shows you haven't braved SB.
>>
>>52356737
Fair enough points, I suppose.
>>
>>52356883
I've seen enough truly autistic people to know that when it comes to the brand of obsessiveness you call "autism", where you stand on the scale doesn't matter. Being lower or higher on the scale doesn't make either party any more worthy of respect, especially not when it comes to an escapist imagination game.
>>
>>52356093
Do you have any gifs for humans instead of ants?
>>
So, Exalted question. Relevant to Devil-Tigers. Two overdone things, I'm sorry.

Now, the charms that help in turning one's Coadjutor (and in jump's case, the First Age Solar in one's head) into a Third Circle Demon. Can one also use them on other, similar beings that lurk in one's soul?

Such as say, an Origin Spirit from ALOK, a Wraith from Shadow of Mordor, or Dormin from Shadow of the Colossus?
>>
>>52357011
Sounds like a job for fanwank to me.
>>
what jumps have the best prosthetics? I know that Star Wars has pretty solid stuff, and Automail is decent, but are there any other good options?
>>
>>52357259
The Showa Kamen Riders. Most of them are cyborgs and they look like perfectly normal humans.

Metal Gear Rising Revengeance. Cyborgs, nanomachines, etc
>>
>>52357259
Dahak Chronicles, Deus Ex Human Revolution (take the perk so you don't need immunosuppressants), Polity, Star Trek.
>>
>>52357259
Ghost in the Shell
>>
>>52354400
Gravity Falls seems a good place to start. I can always turn to Bill and help him in exchange of protection.
>>
What are your favourite magic eye powers?
>>
>>52357259
Supreme Commander has a cyborg perk that gives you the knowledge to make the merger between flesh and cybernetics seamless.
>>
>>52357549
Isn't there a perk somewhere that makes cybernetics themselves seamless? So I can put in a mechanical arm and it makes use of all my perks as well as it's own technology?
>>
>>52357521
Identification Eye and X-Ray Eye from Mushoku Tensei.
>>
In Digimon Tamers if I become a digimon partner can I pick Jeri as my tamer? She could use an awesome partner like me to give her support.
>>
File: jc4.jpg (63KB, 845x521px) Image search: [Google]
jc4.jpg
63KB, 845x521px
>>52357521
Debatable on whether it counts as "magic", but Observation from Blazblue's rather nifty when artificially enhanced.

>>52357011
Like 90% of Devil-Tiger evolution, it's a pretty fanwanked thing.

That said, there is at least one example of a 3CD becoming a god because of a Sidereal charm (Granalkin, Luna's hunting bro) so given their themes I think it's probable DTs could develop a reverse of that.
>>
Are there any perks that turn cybernetics into flesh implants?
>>
File: JC13.jpg (7KB, 187x400px) Image search: [Google]
JC13.jpg
7KB, 187x400px
>>52357730
I forgot the name but Hive Queen Quest has one for the hive queen capstone.
>>
>>52357521
The main popular ones are from Naruto. Easy to get, can be acquired in-jump and/or transferred by literally swapping eyes, and no real downsides (except to get the eternal mango)
>>
>>52354400
Laptop tablets guns ammo Battletech go to nearest comstar and barter my knowledge for ten years of lodging and training,
Generic Zombie, head straight to Alaska to the wilderness
Tenchi space opera, Halo, Roughnecks same bater knowledge for ten years of protection
Schlock, join the toughs, hook up with Petty an use my meta knowledge of fiction to come up with new techs
>>
>>52357521
Lunatic Red Eyes from Touhou.
>>
>>52357521
Mystic Eyes of Distortion
>>
>>52357521
When it comes to bullshit eye powers it's hard to beat them edgy Mangos. The Rinnegan gets special mention too. Honestly Naruto in general is basically the go-to destination for suspension of disbelief breaking magical eyeballs.
>>
>>52357756
If you try that in Halo you might get thrown to ONI so they can pick you clean of everything you know.
>>
File: daily_picdump_2462_640_83.jpg (14KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
daily_picdump_2462_640_83.jpg
14KB, 640x480px
>>52354400
Chrono Trigger. Yes, I'm serious. Most of the main crew start off as relatively normal and work their way up to being badasses, so I will too. Spekkio might even grant me some magic when we hit the end of time. Of course, if I count as not having magic, I might just end up with Fist, which would still be an awesome strength booster.

I'd bring a backpack full of hand tools so Lucca could teach me how to make some of her bombs, a metal and wooden baseball bat, a few changes of clothes, and a couple of blank journals and fresh pens. Oh, and snacks in case I get dropped somewhere odd.

No wimping out for this Jumper. I'm going to earn my chain with time shenanigans.
>>
>>52358081
well as long as I survive the 10 years
>>
>>52354400
Probably Discworld. There are already shenanigans around Carrot's swords because it's entirely mundane, imagine the hijinks someone from a world without Narrativium would cause.

If I die, it'll probably be entertaining and I get a pretty cool dude to have a last chat with.
>>
File: Noblesse (Oblige Edition).pdf (552KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Noblesse (Oblige Edition).pdf
552KB, 1x1px
Just a little before midnight, made it in time.

Noblesse jump, after almost two fuckin years, is finally done. Yatta.
>>
>>52358429
Thank you!
>>
>>52358429
Thank you once again Valeria
>>
>>52358429
Reading it right now.

Thank you for your efforts
>>
File: 1490413310699.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1490413310699.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>52358429
>Heart of Civilisation

I needed a jump with something like this that I could take early on.
>>
Is anyone working on a ME:Andromeda jump? I'm playing it and it's a pretty slick sandbox.
>>
>>52358429
Thanks vegeta.
>>
>>52358617
You mean the awful game with shrek asari, terrible animation, glitches out the ass, and worthless writing?
>>
>>52358634
Valeria damn speech text.
>>
>>52358637
>shrek asari
What? Do I even want to know?

I've been avoiding Andromeda, just becasue I've been too busy to give it my full attention, but it looks like I may well be missing nothing but bad-ness.
>>
>>52358637
Good jumps can come from games, books, movies, etc, that some people don't like, anon.
>>
>>52358666
Well satan the graphics are worse than me1.
>>
>>52358668
True. Just look at that Chris-chan Sonichu jump.
>>
>>52358666
It's a meme from /v/ and /vg/

>>52358677
Not really. I have ME and MEA, and playing MEA on ultra looks better than ME ultra. Maybe that's a problem on console, but it's not so much a problem on PC.

I'll give you that there are tons of glitches, it's like FO:NV that way, but if you're willing to look past them, you can have fun.
>>
>>52358666
>What? Do I even want to know?
The main love interest is an Asari. Unlike most Asari, she looks like a doughy middle aged man and not a cute girl. She is often compared to Shrek because of this.
>>
File: Peebs.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Peebs.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>52358666
Here you go Satan.
>>
>>52358687
>Comparing your dogshit game to New Vegas.
Now hold the fuck up, Biodrone.
>>
>>52358666
You mean you haven't seen the faes yet? They're great.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-msmx9yW5Q&t=220s

Far as I can tell from the two hours or so I spent with it, the wonderfully awful face animations and glitches are the most enjoyable part of the game. I ended up turning it off to play something else after two hours because I got so bored I felt tired. Maybe it gets better later but shit is that start slow as molasses.
>>
>>52358692
>One of the love interests is an Asari. Unlike most Asari, she looks like a doughy middle aged man and not a cute girl. She is often compared to Shrek because of this.
FTFY

The game is flawed, sure, but there is no justification to making it sound worse than it is.

>>52358698
NV was fun, but it was glitchy as fuck when it came out. There is a world of difference playing NV now than playing NV right after release. NV at release was damn near unplayable at times.
>>
>>52358720
NV is also better written, with more and better content, and doesn't look like an abominable mess. Waifus are just as shit though, I'll give you that. Though NV gets the extra stain of them being shit on purpose because of the writers hating romance.
>>
>>52358728
>Waifus are just as shit though
How dare you, Red Lucy was best post apocalyptic
>>
>>52358728
I'll agree that contemporary Bioware has taken waifuism to its awful cancerous conclusion. Also, NV's storyline was great.

I haven't finished MEA yet, but it gets better then longer you play it. Its just a really fucking slow start.

And yeah, there are all kinds of weird glitches.
>>
>>52358697
Meh. I've seen less attractive women.

Granted those women were usually in real life.

See this is what happens when we push for more realism in games. We end up picking people up out of the local Walmart for character models. This is what you have wrought.
>>
>>52358687
>it's like FO:NV
I played New Vegas day one, it ctd'd on me 15 times within two hours. Mind you I kept playing, but the game was not really even functional. Is MEA really that bad?
>>
>>52358666
>>52358637
I will say that the game goes out of its way to make women look unattractive. The female models, one spectacular ass aside, all look like tumblr diversity, whereas the males look varying degrees of cool to hot.

There's also this weird difference between maleRyder and femRyder. MaleRyder is this funny, too sure of himself spess action hero. FemRyder tries for adorkable hero bumbling her way through the story, but just comes across as weird and vaguely autistic.
>>
>>52358745
You're not supposed to like Red Lucy, anon, she essentially runs dogfights.
>>
File: IMG_0704.gif (4MB, 800x439px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0704.gif
4MB, 800x439px
>>52358702
Its literally Dragon Age Inqusition IN SPACE! Its their Monteral team that designed only Multiplayer before. Plus I heard they were hiring more on a diversity quota than actual talent.
>>
>>52358793
One of their main devs for it was the type who rants on his twitter about killing white men. They surprisingly fired that guy.. Did it quietly and didn't claim it was over his views though.
>>
>>52358780
It's not as bad in terms of ctd, but there are all kinds of visual glitches and gaffs. Character lines have gone from smooth to sea anemone levels of spikey and back again. It does that thing where Bioware enemies sometimes just appear out of nowhere. The character model can't not walk or run like someone who just got an industrial sized injection of icy hot up their ass.

It's mostly visual stuff and cringe dialogue in places. Its playable though.
>>
>>52358793
Is the one on the left a robot or something?

Real people do not keep that rigid when talking. argh.

Where, Bioware, where did the magic go?
>>
>>52358792
Dogfights between Cazadores, Deathclaws, and other creatures that only cause problems, non of which deserve sympathy
>>
>>52358815
She says her face is tired.
>>
File: 1416326347269.jpg (86KB, 820x661px) Image search: [Google]
1416326347269.jpg
86KB, 820x661px
>>52358687
The environments in Andromeda looks 10 out of 10. Anyone with a brain can easily tell you that. It's just the people and animations that look like total ass. And the focus is on the people you meet...in close quarters for extended periods of time. If the game was more about the worlds and the environmental exploration like a platformer or something then maybe people would be more forgiving.

But if the main focus of the game...the people and interacting with them looks like shit you tend to not really pay attention to the other stuff.

TL;DR - ME:A is like ta
king a bunch of graphical improvements and smacking them onto day one release Skyrim or NV Or any Bethesda game for that matter
>>
>>52358793
>Its literally Dragon Age Inqusition IN SPACE!
That's pretty accurate. The combat is closer to ME1 than 3, so it's not as button spammy as Inquisition.

The fetch quests are more interesting and feel better though. Often times you're doing what you're doing to terraform planets, and its fun to unlock more of the terrain and see it change as you make the planets more viable or life.
>>
>>52358429
>My Everyday Best+Something in the Water
Perverted harem protagonists would kill for these abilities.
>>
File: IMG_0622.gif (2MB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0622.gif
2MB, 500x280px
>>52358815
Bioware died along time ago. EA bought them out by ME2. ME3's ending was because EA rushed them to finish it. Then you have abomination of DA2, and medicoreness of DAI.
>>
>>52358824
I agree on the environmental bit, and mostly agree on the facial animations. They're all a bit janky, but its like they went out of their way to make female faces look awful.
>>
>>52356559
Oh no! They also use jumps and words, should we stop using those too?
>>
>>52358847
Attractive women aren't allowed in videogames, it threatens them.
>>
>>52358862
After seeing a pic of the studio, reading some of their tweets, and seeing the female faces, that makes sense.
>>
>>52358429
Does Destruction escale with out-jump powers?
>>
>>52358960
Mhm.
>>
>>52358634
One more thing, is there a drawback cap?

Please say no.
>>
>>52358987
Don't type with vegemite in your mouth.
>>
File: 1452842744353.gif (2MB, 411x231px) Image search: [Google]
1452842744353.gif
2MB, 411x231px
>>52358429
>no freebies
>no drawbacks limit
I'm confused.
>>
>>52359007
Ach, knew there was something I forgot. It's 1000CP, I'll add it in now

>>52359009
As if I'd eat while using my fancy shmancy new wireless keyboard. Now I can write from across the room from the laptop. How cool is that?

>>52359020
Seems I forgot the freebie/discount note as well. Kinda just assume it, so my bad. Drawbacks are as above.
>>
>>52359025
Nice. Did you opt for mechanical keys? They sound and feel great.
>>
>>52357259

GUNNM, Ghost in the Shell and Shadowrun would all be pretty good - though while the former is massively more powerful, when it comes to prosthetics they typically just replace the entire body...
>>
File: Noblesse (Oblige Edition).pdf (552KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Noblesse (Oblige Edition).pdf
552KB, 1x1px
>>52359035
I think so? They definitely sound lovely but adjusting to a different size and layout is throwing me off enough that I don't notice the feel much yet. Not too bad but just enough that I miss a key now and then. Is nice having a numpad.

Anyway, update to the jump, just adding in the drawback cap and notes about freebies and discounts.
>>
>>52358429
>The D.
Valeria, no. You've made "give her The D" a perfectly viable response for a wide variety of combat situations. Do you realize what you've done?
>>
>>52359077
Shhhhhhhh. It's perfect.
>>
File: 1433357483372.gif (115KB, 165x124px) Image search: [Google]
1433357483372.gif
115KB, 165x124px
>>52359058
>Shadowrun's "Destroyer of souls and ability to cast magic" Prosthetics
>good

Megaman and high end DC/Marvel has far better prosthetics senpai.

>>52355162
>Onimusha
>no customizable weapons table
WHERE THE FUCK IS MY WEEBSHIT SWORD

This is based on Onimusha in general right? Any chance we get to have an extended stay? Because I'm willing to spend a century or 3 there. Could be great.
>>
>>52359077
Anon, the series itself already had a scene in which a lady takes the D and then is driven insane by how good it feels, saying it tastes like strawberries while having her mind broken. All I've done is add 'the' to it.
>>
File: hi5_ag3463i2.jpg (93KB, 459x459px) Image search: [Google]
hi5_ag3463i2.jpg
93KB, 459x459px
>>52359102
>All I've done is add 'the' to it.
You've done nothing wrong.
>>
>>52359098

>Essence loss

Explicitly removed as a thing post-jump.

True, it doesn't outright say that magic rating is restored - as that's independent to Essence recovery - but that's splitting hairs.
>>
>>52359058
To be fair, most of Gunnm prosthetics are so advanced that a normal flesh body just can't keep up. Hell a human brain just can't even properly use an Imaginos body. Also the only guys in setting that make biotech or have advanced biology just don't use any prosthetic components.
>>
>>52359102
>Willy Wonka and Slaanesh collab to make The D
I'd watch a couple seasons of that. Maybe it could be like Cake Boss!
>>
>>52358824
It's sad, because it really is a neat concept for a game. An RPG about being a space colonist could be really awesome. That video of the first hour, where it's just you on the colony ship as everyone wakes up and there's a sense of this huge cooperative effort, that actually made me feel kind of excited for the game.
>>
>>52359075
How strong are MC and the Noble Lord? The Noble capstone says that we can split mountains with the soul weapon at family head level, but how much further are those two in power?
>>
File: 0449-046.jpg (127KB, 700x914px) Image search: [Google]
0449-046.jpg
127KB, 700x914px
>>52359480
MC's main power seem to bypass durability. Or at least it hasn't been resisted yet to my knowledge. I'm still chapter 250~ and I have read a few chapters of the latest arc, but that's what I have got.

Pic related from MC and Titan (an hybrid of Noble and Werewolf)'s attack colliding.
>>
File: Muzaka_cleaves_mountain_in_half.jpg (118KB, 890x760px) Image search: [Google]
Muzaka_cleaves_mountain_in_half.jpg
118KB, 890x760px
>>52359480
Noble Lord, the current one is Erga Kinesis di Raskreia, isn't too much stronger then that. In terms of raw stats she's probably a little higher, her real powers come from her blood manipulation hax, since she can disintegrate anything with blood and only the strongest guys in setting have been able to escape from that attack.

The MC, Raizel, is a bit of a weird situation. His powers take from his lifeforce and he's very sick, wounded and weakened even at the start of the story, only getting worse over time. He's never actually been pushed aside from 3 times, each beings way beyond the level of a Family Head. Raizel makes gigantic blood tornados across an entire island just by releasing most of his power and is able to match Muzaka in a fight, a Werewolf who did pic related with raw physical power and earlier destroyed an entire fortified facility with just a howl. Raizel would, though it'd cost him a lot of lifeforce, tear someone with just the Noble Capstone to shreds with ease. Hell, on more then one occasion he took on multiple experienced family leaders at once (2 at once and then 3 at once, several times he's run gauntlets of one after the other too) with their Soul Weapons out and tore them all new assholes.
>>
>>52359684
>>52359673
And yeah, Raizel also has the Noble Lord's blood manipulation at a way, way higher level. So far there's only three things that got out of his blood fields, one of whom later succumbed when he upped the power and the other two being Muzaka and Titan, beings just as if not stronger then Rai.
>>
>>52359673
>>52359684
>>52359711
I think I've got a 50/50 shot at best with my drawbacks, then. Shit.
>>
>>52359075
Could one use their own blood to feed Blood Stone?
>>
>>52360041
Hrmm. Think I'll say no, it won't work if the implantee of the stone tries putting their blood in, since it's already there and all. Otherwise I cant't see why Lagus, the canon user of it, didn't just use his own blood instead of lots of weaker Nobles, since his regen should have allowed him to manage it easily enough.
>>
>>52359077
>Take the elixir from Generic Xianxia that can make and drug's effects become permanent and merge it with The D.
>Can now say "My D hasn't gone away in over 4 hours!"
>Companions groan every single time I say it.

Maybe not the best use of the elixir, but I am tempted.
>>
>>52359075
Do passive defenses count when it comes to "What My Life is Worth"? Things like regeneration, nullifying damage that doesn't reach a certain level, immunity to blunt damage, etc.
>>
>>52360271
Yes, they'd count and drain from you whenever they'd activate or come into effect.
>>
>>52359020
What is this gif from?
>>
>>52360065
Can you post a copy? I have not been there yet.
>>
>>52360363
Can you look at the drive?
>>
>>52360408
No. The drive does not want to load at all for some reason, only like 1/4 of the jumps show up.
>>
File: Generic Xianxia Jump.pdf (393KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Generic Xianxia Jump.pdf
393KB, 1x1px
>>52360363
>>
>>52360452
Thank you.
>>
>>52360422
How odd.
>>
>>52360508
Not really, the drive has had that problem for a while, you just have to refresh a bunch. Or use the search function and pray.
>>
So is there any to copy perks from companions besides sacrificial bestowment?
>>
File: JC14.png (625KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
JC14.png
625KB, 1920x1080px
>>52359075
Drawbacks: Noblesse Oblige, Bad Guys Have Friends Too, You Are My Masterpiece, Time To Evacuate Again? Real Smart Guy, Huh? (1800)

Rolled Lukedia

Human, scientist

Aura Manipulation (Free)
Good Girls Are Pretty, Bad Guys Are Scary (Free)
A Series of Minor Adjustments (Free)
The D (1600)
Weakness of the Flesh (1300)
The 14th Elder (1000). Actually-what happens if you already have a perk that makes you automatically part of multiple powerful organizations? D'you become promoted in all of them, or one?
Don't Bite The Hand (Free)
Star of the Stage (Free)
Daily Check-Ups (800)
Stabilization (600)
Hybridization (300)
Concentration (0)
Private Helo (Free)

Oh. My. Dad. What have they done to me?! It's. It's unbearably.

Primitive!

BOOM. BOOM. CRASH.

You!

"Gyaahaha! So my favourite specimen comes crawling back at last! Wait, give me back those knives!"

What is this, amateur hou?! The surgery scars are still visible! Did you grandma teach you to stitch, or did she have to hold your hand because my big, scary blood gave you the willies?

"What. No, that's. How dare you, your creation was my life's work!"

Wow, look out guys-Louis Pasteur coming through over here! Buddy, if THIS is your life's work than you're officially the Chris-Chan of mad scientists in my book. Observe as I do a better job surgically modifying myself than you without anaesthetic.

"Wait, I don't remember giving you psychic powers! Stop, you're cuttting yourself too fast!! I need to take notes!!!"

Notes. NOTES? Doc, science waits for no man. Especially not some loser who never graduated med school until his father nearly went broke bribing his way through college. You could've just smoked weed or got into a car accident, but no-you just had to go and disappoint your parents in a way that actually cost them something valuable!"

"Y-you're mean! Go away! I quit!"

And that is the story of how I fired my former head of bioengineering, and replaced him with Fran.
>>
>>52360704
>Actually-what happens if you already have a perk that makes you automatically part of multiple powerful organizations? D'you become promoted in all of them, or one?

What perk?
>>
>>52360867
Pretty sure there are a couple in Macross and Generic Mob.
>>
>>52359075
If I take You Are My Masterpiece and Beginning of Destruction, could I have Frankestein as my creator?
>>
File: JC7.gif (159KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
JC7.gif
159KB, 500x400px
>>52360867
>>52360889

There may or may not be some in those, but I was specifically thinking of A Foot In Every Door from Legacy of the Aldenata/Posleen Wars jump.
>>
>>52360704
>>Actually-what happens if you already have a perk that makes you automatically part of multiple powerful organizations? D'you become promoted in all of them, or one?
Why would it promote you in other organisations? The perk's for one organisation, not everything you join.
>>
>>52358697
What the fucking fuck?
>>
>>52360345
Sauce search says sasami-san@ganbaranai. Try harder.
>>
File: Rydercest.jpg (832KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Rydercest.jpg
832KB, 1280x1280px
>>52361246
Eh, peebs has nothing on Sara Ryder. More seriously-the team who did this game was the same amateurs-the Montreal branch-who did Dragon Age: Inquisition and got hired out of staff favoritism over talent. Apparently one of them literally doesn't even have a degree in animation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMX-kn_9-3M
>>
>>52361407
>More seriously-the team who did this game was the same amateurs-the Montreal branch-who did Dragon Age: Inquisition and got hired out of staff favoritism over talent.
This is incorrect. The Andromeda team worked on ME3's multiplayer; Andromeda is their first complete game.
>>
File: JoJo.jpg (61KB, 564x676px) Image search: [Google]
JoJo.jpg
61KB, 564x676px
>>52359075
Great jump. I looked into the setting, it seems to pretty interesting Vampire/Werewolf setting.
>>
Friendly reminder that without Val, Red would still be with us.
>>
>>52361631
Who cares?
>>
File: here's a (you) for you.png (200KB, 1020x676px) Image search: [Google]
here's a (you) for you.png
200KB, 1020x676px
>>52361631
>>
>>52361631
I've been gone for a while. Has Red really left or is this just another meme?
>>
File: badtouch.jpg (147KB, 601x693px) Image search: [Google]
badtouch.jpg
147KB, 601x693px
Anyone else feel a desire to leave their companions on the bench sometimes?

The number of companions I take tends to be the thing that causes me to start new chains due to not really being able to decide how many is best but there's always a couple of settings where appearing with an OC entourage just doesn't fit right.
>>
>>52361729
Meme. None of the IRC namefags have ever really left apparently, they just change names and stay on IRC
>>
>>52361729
Its a troll. Red is still around. She doesn't post much due to RL stuff & the fact that every time she does post something, you have Timmy come out and shitposts.
>>
>>52361729
She just hasn't posted for a few days, she's likely busy with graduate school. She only gets brought up most days for shitposting material anyway, so I doubt it would change anything if she did leave.
>>
>>52361752
>>52361753
>>52361762
Thanks.
>>
So guys, Naruto jump question. Does "buying" (0 CP) Mangekyo Sharingan mean you are physically/genetically capable of progressing your Sharingan to that point, or does it guarantee you will in jump?

And if the later, can you not take it and still have the potential to develop Mangekyo later if such an unfortunate event happens to you?
>>
>>52361795
You can probably still develop it whether you take it or not as it is tied into the sharingan but taking it in jumpchain lets you choose what powers it has from the list unlike any random powers you would get normally.
>>
Just watched Justice League trailer and was wondering if someone was working on a DC cinematic jump.

Still can't believe DC got an oscar before Marvel.
>>
>>52361872
Wasn't it for best make up?
>>
>>52361872
No, I don't think there is. But I think most people are at least waiting till Justice League so it's actually fleshed out. Who's doing that one, again? Is it Snyder?
>>
>>52361897
Yep, still counts
>>
>>52361872
To be fair, it WAS for makeup. Suicide Squad, right? Makeup all up in that bitch. Also, no. Probably best to wait for the Justice League movie to come out first desu.

I'm actually not surprised, though. Ever since Guardians of the Galaxy Marvel seems to have tried to stick to a tried and tested formula of quips, jumpcut action scenes, tone breaking gags and A-listers to appeal to the lowest common denominator. Whereas DC flounders wildly in a desperate attempt to be cool and edgy, and therefore tries so many new things you get a few 10/10 moments hidden in a mountain of unintentional hilarity. At the very least, Zod's easily a more menacing villain than almost all of the MCU's rogues gallery.

I have absolutely no confidence they can make Thanos come across as threatening at this point.
>>
>>52361941
>I have absolutely no confidence they can make Thanos come across as threatening at this point.

He kills Thor or something and then you're done. Since he is a 'space magical guy' he will just get revived on the second movie.

You heard it here first.
>>
>>52359075
A question: Does Windows to the Soul only work with standard orb eyes? Because way back in Terra Formars (remember when Mosaic Organ Operations were the big thing everyone obsessed about? Good times.) I got Ophiocoma Wendtii as my surgery base. It's a type of starfish that is basically one giant eye, it's got fiberoptic cable for a skeleton and skin made out of Fresnel lenses. Would be cool if I could channel my eye magic through my whole body that way. Not a huge problem if I can't, I can just shapeshift some more eyes, but it would be cool.
>>
File: Poor Fucker.png (1MB, 620x1240px) Image search: [Google]
Poor Fucker.png
1MB, 620x1240px
Jumpers, have you ever been cornered? I mean, truly cornered? Where there was no action you could take by yourself to save yourself, and all you could do was pray/hope/wish for help or a miracle?
>>
>>52362057
No.
>>
>>52361631
Friendly reminder, that 'friendly reminders' are anything but friendly and that you are not fooling anyone with your limp-wristed half-hearted provocative nonsense, Timmy-shitty-chan-kun-scatovore.
>>
>>52359075
So, it says aura is /considered/ non-spiritual by the scientific community. Is it /actually/ non-spiritual in the setting?
>>
>>52362057
Bitch I'm both the author, the main character, the villain, and the plot device (aka Jump-chan). It is literally impossible for anyone to corner me.
>>
>>52362039
>Ophiocoma Wendtii
>fiberoptic cable for a skeleton and skin made out of Fresnel lenses
That is weird and wonderful. And a very original choice for Terraformers (at least as far as I know).
>>
File: so very happy.jpg (71KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
so very happy.jpg
71KB, 600x750px
>>52359075
>A Series of Minor Adjustments
Does this cover representations (physical or otherwise) of powers or power sources?
>>
>>52359075
For Got My Mark, can you only take one form, or do you have a "library" so to speak? If the latter, can you access traits of one form in others?
>>
>>52362226
If you want to find weird and cool biology, the sea is the place to go. For example: did you know that chitons, a type of mollusc, produce one of the most durable materials known to man? Certainly the most durable that occurs in nature. I remember back when Terra Formars was the big thing people were obsessed over scaly-footed gastropod surgery bases for the living metal armor, but chitons have the same thing only far tougher. They use it in their teeth, a weird composite material of magnetite and various proteins and sugars that makes them capable of taking five gigapascals of stress before breaking. Spider silk can only take 4.5 gigapascals at its strongest. Five gigapascals is also roughly the amount of pressure it takes to turn loose carbon into diamond. So yeah, pretty damn strong stuff.
>>
>>52359075
>Windows to the Soul
So, how fast does it transmit? About lightspeed? As a bullet? Lightning? What exactly are the limits? Could I, say, transmit firebending to someone I'm looking at, and they would spontaneously combust? A touch-ranged paralysis spell?
>>
>>52362057
I've had a chain end on Pokemon Trainer because I took Hunted and rolled very poorly when deciding which legend was after me and how long it would be before our first encounter.

Generally though, a little bit of caution along with meta-knowledge and OoC powers mean it's very hard to corner a Jumper.
>>
File: JC16.jpg (248KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
JC16.jpg
248KB, 1200x1600px
>>52361738
Eh, truth be told no but I take in stride a lot of them not being terribly interested in any number of situations I get myself into. Like, in /co/co/ I'll be trying to shake down Mickey Mouse for stepping into my gumball racketeering ring, while Galaxia's somewhere else having getting her hair done and Shyvana's getting her claws trimmed. Breaking most of the salon's equipment in the process, but still.

>>52362057
Oof. Hoo boy, the first time I took on the entire Olympian pantheon-in Age of Mythology-did NOT go comfortably.

At the time, I was busy promoting Titan cults to promote a better standard of living via Kronos' golden age, and Atalantean orichalcum technology. It all started when Karin and I snuck infiltrated Olympus to seed it with fusion detonators. The resulting explosion took their reserves of faith, giving the Titans a window of opportunity to reclaim territory and influence in Greece.

We drastically underestimated how quickly a bunch of furious deities could react right after being cut off from their power.

There were 24/7 divine lightning storms. Athena and Hades kept flash stepping out of nowhere for a stab, and then flitting away again. Hordes of drunken monsters would surge out of the woods to cut us off from civilisation, and we basically had to book it across half of Greece because we still had villages to protect but my stronger companions were negotiating with the Aesir or tracking down Set at the time. It was all we could do to stay one step ahead of their weapons, although Karin's bunny goddess blood rope powers bamboozled them heavily. I'll never forget Zeus' surprise when the nymph he was making out with turned out to be a furious alligator.

I didn't turn the tables until Hecate gave me a vision of the weakest point to crack open Tartarus. With the Titans' backup it was much easier to First Magic some volcanoes at their face WITHOUT being zerg rushed.

Lesson learned: In division and conquest: Turnabout is fair play.
>>
>>52361738
I don't like to take more than 12 anyway because leaving them in stasis is just cruel and the rule is stupid.
>>
>>52362439
>leaving them in stasis is just cruel
How exactly? They're not conscious. I mean, it's not something I like doing, which is why I stick to eight, but it's hardly "cruel".
>>
>>52362462
I wouldn't want to be stuck in stasis for long periods of time while my friends and lovers go out and adventure in new worlds without me and I also wouldn't want my other friends to have to be stuck in it, either.
>>
>>52361738
I tend to wank that companions you don't import are still free to come into the jump, they're just far away doing their own thing somewhere that won't effect the plot if they do.
>>
>>52362486
>I tend to wank that companions you don't import are still free to come into the jump
That's how it works in the rules. They just don't get anything new.
>>
>>52359075
Can I use A Series of Minor Adjustments to make Greed (or another Charyeok) look differently or does that not count as my own power?
>>
File: 21827908_400_5.jpg (36KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
21827908_400_5.jpg
36KB, 400x400px
Jump 1: Fantastic beasts and where to find them
Sex: Male (Yes please)
Background: Auror
Education: Hogwarts
Perks
Draco Dormiens Nunquan titillandus(Free)
Investigator(Free)
Charmant!(-200)
Duelist Champion(-300)
Apparition Ace(-200)
Legilimens(-100)
Bombshell(-200)

Items
Wand( Red Oak and Pheonix feather)

Just going to spend this one having fun and learning Magic.
I'd probably try to get ridiculous american restrictions on interacting with Nomags lifted

I'd probably have to get involved in the whole grindelwald thing since I'm an Auror.
I'd probably flirt a bit with Queenie, but since she's a legilimens it could be awkward.
It probably wouldn't go anywhere, maybe just a fling.
>>
Power rangers movie was awesome. Really awesome. Will there be a jump for it?
>>
>>52362649
>Power Rangers movie was awesome. Really awesome.
Was it actually good? Huh, cool.
>>
>>52362673
There's no Megazord transformation scene.

They literally just do a scene cut and boom Megazord's there.
>>
File: He has no words.jpg (22KB, 220x393px) Image search: [Google]
He has no words.jpg
22KB, 220x393px
>>52362686
>No Megazord transformation scene
>>
>>52359075
This is a really big jump filled with all kinds of stuff. Don't suppose you'd increase the drawback cap?
>>
>>52362713
>A bloo bloo bloo! I can't get everything I want! Woe is me! Maybe I'll REEEEE at the jumpmaker until they change their jump to fit my build...
>>
>>52362649
It's possible, more so if you make it.
>>
>>52362686
There is no reaction image worthy of the rage I feel.
>>
>>52362740
Yeah, that's me. REEing at a jumpmaker with a casual question. Maybe next time I'll shitpost her by saying "Hi"!
>>
>>52362782
>Maybe next time I'll shitpost her by saying "Hi"!
Damn anon, that is some pretty nasty shitposting. Sure that isn't going too far?
>>
>>52362686
I feel empty now, anon.
>>
>>52362686
>>52362707
>>52362776
Theres a scene just not a combo scene, bug explosion and you see them in megaform still getting put together. Still it was good.
>>
>>52362782
>"Hi"
Fucking shitposters, I swear. Next you're going to say something like "Thank You" when a Jumpmaker answers your question. What has this thread come to?
>>
>>52362807
Does it at least have the Go Go Power Rangers theme in it?
>>
>>52362810
Are you saying you've never said Thank You to a jumpmaker? Not even to watch the thread burn when you're bored?
>>
>>52362830
Once, but it went to far. People started saying shit like "Good job" and "I'm really liking the jump". I mean, even I have standards, man.
>>
>>52362854
>People started saying shit like "Good job" and "I'm really liking the jump".
I just don't understand how this thread can be so shitty. I really don't.
>>
>>52359075
>Might is My Only Right
>the challenged may not deny the challenge
This line is a bit too good, desu. Might want to remove it. Other than that, it looks good. Thanks, senpai.
>>
For those who took the Best Dynasty Ever in A Song of Ice and Fire, did you use your intelligence and wits to take over the continent, or you simply started using OCP powers and made the world bow to you in submission against a foe that they could never hope to defeat?
>>
File: tumblr_na42u3YMgH1s1rw00o9_1280.jpg (348KB, 1200x652px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_na42u3YMgH1s1rw00o9_1280.jpg
348KB, 1200x652px
>>52362057
Not really. Not because of competence, planning, or even luck for the most part, it's just because I'm fairly reclusive and not particularly brave, so I spend most of the time gardening, experimenting, running stores, or creating nice cities rather than measuring my dick against gods.
>>
>>52358668
No one makes a well balanced and playable jump like someone who wants to set the author and every existing copy of the source material on fire.
>>
>>52362822
Well at one point when they get in the zords alpha is yelling gogo power rangers. This is a more serious less hammy rangers
>>
>>52362517
I thought in the rules you could bring up to 8 without importing and they didn't get things? What I meant is that if I have more than can be imported, or just don't import them, they can chose to got fuck around and have fun somewhere that doesn't really matter to the plot rather than get put in stasis for 10 years.
>>
>>52362889

Applying intelligence and wits to dealing with Westerosi nobility would quickly lead to making them submit to your overwhelming power, and probably executing or exiling a good percentage of the lot.
>>
/jc/, looking for input: what would be the minimum number of jumps/types of powers required to get through the Worm jump with the Everything Gets Worse drawback?
>>
>>52362889
A little bit of both. Ebon Dragon charms are very good for terrifying people into being unable to even speak of why they're so scared of you. A few key applications of Our Little Secret was more than enough to pave the way for an ostensibly natural conquest.
>>
>>52362822
I heard people say it did, but then complain the music eventually cuts out and gets replaced with generic pop action music instead of just going for the entire scene.

So, maybe?
>>
>>52362998
Depends on the jump and what you buy. If you take something like DBZ or Exalted: Infernals, likely only one.
>>
>>52362998
There are a couple of perks that guarantee that you won't be part of the casualties when huge devastating events are happening around you. I know there's one in Ranma, another in God of High School.
>>
>>52362889
I used my intelligence and skill at economics to become the richest man in the free cities, then traveled to Westeros right before the war and saved Ned's life and trained Robb into an incredibly OP warrior by the settings standards. So the North won its independence, then I took the throne with my various perks that made people view me as the true and rightful king and had Ned swear fealty to me with charisma perks. Technically a lot of OCP powers were used, though, especially when the white walkers invaded
>>
>>52362998
There's a combo I thought of the other day that I think would work. It requires three perks. The first two are My Name Is Jake and Turning The Tables from Animorphs. My Name is Jake makes you immune to mind control, even forms based in modifying the structure of your brain. Turning The Tables counter-mind controls anything trying to mind control you. So your shard, instead of trying to influence you to do what it wants, now does what you want. It's very cooperative.

Now, you want to throw in Them, from Highschool of the Dead. That makes it so that anything you subvert, whether by mind control or just charisma, is able to pass the subversion onto others. So your shard should reprogram every shard it comes into contact with. Now, we don't know how often shards communicate, in canon. It's implied they do relatively often when it comes to trigger events, sharing information to improve the new powers, but the actual rate is unclear. But we know one shard that communicates with every other shard. That being Broadcast, the shard that Jack Slash uses. You've just hacked Jack Slash's brain. Suddenly, his shard has the new priority of "ensure the success of Jumper's goals". So all that it was doing to make Jack survive and prosper by passing him information and subtly mind-controlling other parahumans? That's all for your benefit now. All of Jack's plot armor that came from his shard is now your plot armor.
>>
I know that Young Justice and a few other jumps have warehouse attachments that are training rooms, but is there one that is a dungeon?
>>
>>52363135
Wait, shit, got the names mixed around. Them is the background, Brains... is the perk. Whatever, the idea still works.
>>
>>52363135
>reprogram every shard it comes into contact with.
99% sure the Them perk requires you or your minions to defeat whoever you want to bring into the fold, not just come into contact with them.
>>
>>52363158
It does, but I was including that in the "come into contact" bit. I was simplifying for the sake of character limit. Your shard will subdue other shards, then indoctrinate them.
>>
Are there any decent perks for minion mass-production?

Not like that one ability from BBS. More along the lines of Beastmen from TTGL, where my only limit is time and resources.
>>
>>52363028
Pretty sure an Infernal would need a lot more than 10 years to mature to the point they could deal with that.
>>
>>52363194
Supreme Commander. Build times for that game are canon, if it takes a minute to build a giant super-robot in the game, it takes that long to build one in the setting. You can build a planet-conquering army of robots very quickly with an ACU.
>>
>>52363194
There is a castle in D Russ Alterworld that lets you make minions by paying gold for them, you pay you upkeep if I remember right. It may also be noneuclidian.
>>
>>52363207
Eh, not really. Most of the stuff they'd need would be around Essence 2-3. It'd be hard, yes, but they'd have decent chances of surviving.
>>
File: Fox Kimono.jpg (98KB, 736x1040px) Image search: [Google]
Fox Kimono.jpg
98KB, 736x1040px
>>52359075
This looks wonderful! And here I thought the manhwa wasn't much of anything...

Human: Well now. Even humans are interesting here.

Scientist: This Modification thing sounds like it has much, much potential.

Aura Manipulation: Hey, that's some impressive starting ability. Hm, I wonder how early this should be.
Good Girls are Pretty: Appearance boost, ho!
A Series of Minor Adjustments: ANY cosmetic way? You know not what you do.
The Lot of the Underdogs- 100: Perfect power hiding? Yikes, this is quite a thing to have, considering how most supernatural senses work.
Weakness of the Flesh- 300: Perfect to take early and then go insane on the eating stuff power spree.~
My Everyday Best- 100: Between Marvel, Madoka and this? The version to take.
Not So Lonely At the Top- 100: That IS a problem, is it not?
Must Be Something in the Water- 200: ...Oh. That's, I mean. Thank you kindly. Something I had no idea I actually needed.
Eye of the Beholder- 400: Coupled with that one perk from Sekirei and some others? Then again, I stopped being scared of that particular combo a while ago.
Don’t Bite the Hand: Ah, this trope. So much stupidity because of people just refusing help. Can you imagine how many arcs of Naruto alone would just disappear with this?
Star of the Stage: I've always wondered about how memetic my appearance should be.
Signed with a ‘J’- 100: Mandatory science perk!~
Daily Check-ups- 200: From logarithmic to something approaching a straight line of growth? Where, oh where does this end...
Sacred Form- 100: Nothing like children kicking ass.

Ye Jump- 400: I love things like this. I wonder if I could combine this with the IS school, and what would result?
Private Helo: Helicopter a call away? Gimme!

(TBC)
>>
>>52363135
This is exactly what I was looking for. HOTD isn't dangerous at all with a little common sense, so that's easy. I don't know about Animorphs though, as far as I read as a kid it should be doable early on, however spoilers I've seen seem to paint it as a death world towards the end of the series.
>>
>>52363207
Actually, not him, but how soon does GM happen after you arrive?
>>
>>52359075
>>52363282
Noblesse Oblige- +100: Bullying IS pretty nasty.
Time to Evacuate Again?- +100: Now, where did I put my emergency repair perks...
You Are My Masterpiece- +200: Here's to charisma perks-
What My Life is Worth- +300: ...Charisma is not supernatural, right? Right?!
Destruction- +300: That'll be a fine story. Unkind, but fine nonetheless.

Thank you for the great jump, Val.

I sure wish I could return the favor just as fast.
>>
Does anyone know if there's an update for OotS in the works?
>>
>>52363338
>bringing up a WakfuAnon jump

Shitposting.
>>
>>52363338
Maker's gone. Shame, I heard he was planning to add a couple things just before he left.
>>
>>52363290
I want to say it was somewhere in the 1 to 2 years range.

It was supposed to be over 10 years but a psychopath set it off early. However the drawback guarantees you can't stop that early start.
>>
>>52363382
>immediately REEEing about an innocent question
Shitposting.
>>
>>52359075
It's really disgusting how obvious it is that you made a lot of these perks to synergize with perks in your previous jumps. You didn't even try to hide it. I can't believe we're accepting this tripe.
>>
God of Highschool doesn't seem to be on the Drive?
>>
>>52363427
N-Z, has 'The' at the start.
>>
>>52363411
Haven't you heard, anon? All questions are shitposting, now. :^)
>>
>>52363448
>Haven't you heard, anon?

Shitposting.
>>
>>52363411
Considering Wakfu, Dirge and SoAnon were all used for shitposting multiple times within the last several threads it's pretty hard to not consider any post that involves them as shitposting now.
>>
>>52361830
I'm fine with the basic three, actually. Though to my understanding there's actually five or something? I dunno, what determines who gets what?
>>
>>52363415
>He says without having made any jumps.
Wew lad. No, but seriously, when you make jumps you can do stuff like that. Do you really think we don't have entire jumps because people wanted a specific waifu/perk/ability/weeb-shit/etc.?
>>
>>52363495
>Being this much of a jumpmaker apologist.
Wew lad.
>>
>>52363194
The ABYSSAL perk from RWBY lets you create Grimm.

You can learn how to make Chimeras in Full Metal Alchemist.

Stride the Impure World perk from Asura's Wrath lets you make Gohma.

In Resident Evil and Prototype you can create viruses that'll let you turn people and other things into monsters.

Half Life has the Life Shaper perk.

Sim Ant has Ants from the Royal Duties and Killer Queen perks.

Skullgirls has the perk Artificial Parasites. However the parasites in Skullgirls are mainly designed to work with a host.

Geneforge obviously is one of the best jumps for this with shaping magic.

Lovecraft lets you summon and create Elder Things with the perks Xenobiology and Summoning and Binding

EVO Creation and Minion Creation from Generator Rex will let you create EVOs.

Jurassic Park has a ton of cloning and genetic engineering perks.

Anarchy Reigns will let you create Mutants with the The Juice and Mutagen items.

Overlord The game has minions that you can recreate with the Minion Hive and Basic Minions perks.

Get the following stuff from Star Craft: Zerg Route to make your own brood.
>Perks
>>Parasite
>>Spawner
>>Tumor

>Items
>>Spawning Pool
>>Organic Database

>Required Resources
>>Copies of the genetic templates of the various Zerg strains.
>>large preferably renewable sources of biomass.

SCP Foundation has the Broodmother perk. There's also SCP-354 "The Blood Pond", which you might be interested in studying.
>>
>>52363435
Thanks.
>>
>>52363550
Other notable jumps.
>Gargoyles
The titular magical species has been cloned in cannon, take the opportunity to steal notes and research for how it was achieved. Other genetic engineering feats include transforming people into human/animal hybrids.

>DC
Countless superhero cloning projects and genetic engineering experiments to research. There are also substances and devices that can grant people superpowers. The DCAU has the Ultimen project, galatea, and a human made Doomsday.

>Young Justice
Project CADMUS created the Geneomorphs and Superboy. The former are diverse servant creatures capable of mind control and the later is a human/Kryptonian hybrid. Also worthy of investigation is tha fact that, in this universe, Miss Martian's blood gave Beast Boy his superpowers.

>Generic Zombie Apocalypse
A copy of the setting's zombie plague.

>Halo
It may be possible to steal a Flood spore and keep it in the Warehouse without infecting yourself.

>Dead Space
If you can figure out how to send your own signal through a reverse engineered Marker you could have a way to start your own Necromorph infestations, or perhaps alter the Marker to create/re-animate creatures of your own design.

>Pacific Rim
The Kaiju were alien bioweapons. It may be possible in invade their dimension and steal/reverse engineer the tech they used to make them.
>>
is there Yōjo Senki Saga of Tanya the Evil jump being worked on
>>
>>52363579
There is not.
>>
>>52363550
One of the Fire Emblem jumps lets you make people, too.
>>
>>52363579
Yes and no. Mostly waiting for more content, but I'm still not sure how I want to lay it out.
>>
>>52363579
Loli Hitler not for waifuing anon.
>>
>>52363729
why? i think her and jibril would work out great
>>
>>52363729
>Loli Hitler
What.
>>
>>52363768
There is a Loli magical girl who is fighting for Not!Germany, she is pretty damned evil.
>>
>>52363802
Well that's a thing.
>>
>>52363194
let's see what hasn't been covered by other people

> Go to a Marvel jump and Reverse engineer Master Mold

>their Is prototype which lets you become a virus hive that creates numerous monsters

>the same with infection strain From warframe

>mega man Classic has a lot of robotic engineering perks

>kamen rider neo heisei part one lets you create yummys quite easily If you build Specifically for it, and they are pretty versatile minions who give you Most of the resources To make more when destroyed.

>exalted the Infernals has that park with multiple souls which eventually leads to first circle souls who are Entire races of Disposable demons

> A lot of Magic systems have Summoning magic.

>Mechanical Master from borderlands lets you make temporary suicide bomber robots.

>God of war Has a chest that spits out soldiers fight for you when you put metal in it

>Innistrad has a fair amount of creature creation stuff.

> Rick and Morty has ridiculous science you can use

>the Science Of eclipse phase can do a chunk of that but much less so.

>KANTAI COLLECTION has the Spirits of the dead crewmen who served aboard you piloting planes and such at your whim.
Thread posts: 423
Thread images: 54

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.