[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nothing like the first time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: images-144.jpg (26KB, 489x301px) Image search: [Google]
images-144.jpg
26KB, 489x301px
Hi tg. I'm taking a brief break from lewdposting to ask a question.
What was your first ever roleplaying session like?
>>
>>52353905
Looking back, terrible. The "DM" had no idea how to narrate or describe anything, my character went from level 1 to level 20 in half an hour, and his dad's friend came to tell us in detail about how all pussy feels the same.
>>
File: 1483397464918.jpg (24KB, 234x196px) Image search: [Google]
1483397464918.jpg
24KB, 234x196px
>>52353905
Pretty awkward.
>5th grade. Get invited to play dungeons and dragons.
>the 6th graders are bragging about the time their characters went hell, and killed the Devil for his stuff.
>when it gets to game time, no character sheets or dice to speak of. Basically playing pretend.
>one of the older kids has made an elven stripper. When we have our first encounter she pole dances, and the monsters throw gold pieces at her feet.
>>
>>52354433
My first DMs uncle used to constantly barge into the garage and tell us that we maybe be a bunch of virgin nerds, but at least none of us are "limp-wrists". Our DM was gay.
>>
>>52354549

I said your first, not your latest.
>>
>>52353905
Kinda shit, all told. We didn't know the rules or how to roleplay, and the DM didn't know how to DM. He just sort of threw us into a six room dungeon that had nothing in it, briefly entered his magical realm, and then we all left the dungeon and it was revealed that he had not planned anything beyond the front door, so we stopped. And never started again.
>>
>>52355385
Shitty joke
>>
>>52353905
Pretty awesome. I book the Talislanta book and invited 3 friends to play at the back of the school.

We loved it and then started playing at my friend's house, where his mom would cook us dinner.
>>
>>52355505

It's late and I'm drunk.
But you're right.

>>52355555

Talislanta?
>>
>>52353905
Pretty fucking great
>be me
>starting to play DND 4e with friends
>Coming up with fun character
>It hits me
>bestideaever.jpg
>Show up to session
>Tell everyone my character
>A. Hold Fitler
>Pyromancer
>Wants to exterminate all halflings
>Later in session
>finds a halfling
>Immediately activates daily power
>Rolls 20
>Roast halfling like a kike
>Exclaim I will do it 6 million more times
>DM changes versions and makes everyone make new characters
>tfw he did it to exterminate Fitler
>tfw Fitler will rise again
>>
>>52355810

Take my car. Drive to my house. Fuck my girlfriend.
>>
Weird. It was the early internet days, forum-based roleplaying was the thing, and actual tabletop stuff was unheard of in our region.

The DM, a rich kid 2 (?) years older than me, didn't even try to arrange a session despite the other two players being his brothers and me living literally in the same house. He had us pass floppies expecting a 1 turn per day.

On a brighter note, several classrooms had weird notebooks going around since then. I've no idea if any teachers ever intercepted them or found out what the hell those kids were talking about.
>>
>>52353905
I thing it was okay, but I was a bit dump that time.
>Party finds a empty dwarfen house & goes to find them.
> I searching for clues in the house backyard.
> Suddendly Bandits on Horses came, I wanted to talk to them.
> Get a Lance trough my Shoulder.
> Fight against the Bandits, Giant Spiders attack us, we find out the dwarfen are forced to work for the bandits in a mine.
> We go to the mine.
> There is hole in the earth in front of the mine, we fight against bandit, forget the hole, and say "Yeah we all are going straight forward to the mine"
> DM asks "You are really going straight forward?"
>we say yes and fell all in the hole.
> Half of the party nearly dies as the try to climb out.
> Other Player and I get out, kill all the Bandits & Save the Day and the Dwarfen Family
> Going out of mine, fell into hole.
>>
Gerudo rape
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.