[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you do a good bromance?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

How do you do a good bromance?
>>
>/nohomo/
>>
File: scrubs-jd-turk.jpg (82KB, 650x400px) Image search: [Google]
scrubs-jd-turk.jpg
82KB, 650x400px
>>52350266
>bromance
The proper term is "heterosexual life partnership" and you do it by ripping off JD and Turk
>>
>>52350266
Bromance is just romance. It should never be forced or planned, but the end of a wondrous journey.
>>
>>52351067
erhem its called platonic..
>>
>>52350266
>making friends
>not being a lone wolf
>being the life and soul of the party
>not lurking in the dark tavern corner
>engaging in fun bantz with the party
>not giving snide insults to the quest giver
>being dependably bro-tier
>not being nothing personnel CN

laughing_rogues.gif
>>
>>52351207
I mean basically this is it
>>
>>52350266
A mutual sense of respect. If you both know you respect each other and have each other's backs, you can trade banter like it's going out of style.
>>
>>52350266
Current year says that's called being closeted gay
>>
>>52352645

But the current year is retarded as fuck, /pol/-kun.
>>
>>52352645
I'm still mad about people's perception of Sam&Frodo's, Chirrut&Baze's, etc friendship
>>
>>52350266
Define bromance
>>
>>52352772
but sam and frodo were def gay
>>
>>52352925
Stop projecting your insecurities
>>
>>52352772

The untested do not know the bonds forged in the fires of hardship. They grasp at straws to find answers that stare them in the face, but they remain proudly ignorant.
>>
>>52352925
And yet Sam still laid more pipe with the ladies than you ever will.
>>
>>52352772
Chirrit & Baze were unironically confirmed as gay by the author
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.