[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hm-m-m-m... Really fires up those neurons.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 279
Thread images: 33

File: Planescape.png (213KB, 963x984px) Image search: [Google]
Planescape.png
213KB, 963x984px
Hm-m-m-m... Really fires up those neurons.
>>
>>52345960
>4 year countdown

Lol kay
>>
>>52345973
It's a little over 4 days from now.
>>
>>52345973
>4 years
Go to the site and see you mong.
>>
>>52345960
So we're getting planescape relaunched for 5e right?

There's literally no other way to interpret it, as far as I can tell.

Can /tg/ get a little bit hype?
>>
>>52346234
Paizo's already ruined these rails with their Starfinder nonsense, this hype train's been decommissioned.
>>
>>52345960
The source code contains 0x50 0x53 0x54 0x45 0x45, which converts to PSTEE.
So it could be Planescape: Torment Enhanced Edition.
>>
>>52346234
>planescape
>5e
Why would anyone be hyped
>>
File: Mizhena.jpg (85KB, 914x497px) Image search: [Google]
Mizhena.jpg
85KB, 914x497px
>>52346284
I remember their previous enhanced edition of a beloved game, with new, diverse characters and wonderful writing. Wasn't that a unique experience? Oh boy, I can't wait for more!
>>
>>52346310
Also my question.
>>
>>52346284
Great, another Beamdog abomination. They just can't stop themselves from violating our beloved old games.
>>
>>52346310
>>52346350
>Planescape is good
>5e is good
>Two great tastes that taste great together,
>>
File: shroomkit.jpg (45KB, 499x521px) Image search: [Google]
shroomkit.jpg
45KB, 499x521px
>>52346234
Post YFW WotC blueballs everyone and makes Eberron instead
>>
>>52346385
I'm totally fine with it. Eberron and 5e would work great together, while 3.5 just didn't.
>>
God I really hope they don't fuck it up. My uncle running a Planescape campaign was my introduction to RPGs back in the 2E days and I was hoping to use it to introduce my son to them as well
>>
>>52346284
Oh boy I can't wait to see what sassy anachronistic caricatures they add as new companions and the expanded Morte dialogue to turn him into a political mouthpiece
>>
>>52346397
Oh boy.
Who else is planing to kill the lady of pain?
>>
>>52346396
>Eberron and 5e would work great together
Eberron had a 3e setting and 4e heroes. Nothing about it would work in 5e.
>>
>>52346427
>i literally can't recognize a joke
>>
>>52346441
4rries delusional as always.
>>
Answering anything besides 'invasive cosmetic surgery' gives you evil points and causes Ravel to attack you
>>
>>52346396

What about the most magic item heavy setting in all of D&D lines up well with 5e?
>>
>>52346396
>I'm totally fine with it. Eberron and 5e would work great together, while 3.5 just didn't.

The setting was literally designed to be 'How does a setting that runs on D&D 3e rules actually look?'
>>
>>52346369
>Planescape is good
haha what a jokester
>>
>>52346549
Morte's misogynistic humor is replaced by Judith Butler's quotes. Deionarra's content is largely cut from the game - now she slaps you in the face, declares that she needs no Nameless One and ascends to Arcadia.
>>
>>52346649
But despite all of it's supposedly "high magic" nature, none of it's magic items run on actual DnD rules, and it barely has high-level characters in it, because at those 3.5 falls apart and Baker knew it.
>>
>>52346650
Yeah yeah, we all think you're a cool guy for not liking a thing. Here's your (you).
>>
>>52346427
>newfag doesn't get the joke; flails autistically

Time for you to lurk moar, friendish.
>>
File: 23945.jpg (49KB, 752x501px) Image search: [Google]
23945.jpg
49KB, 752x501px
>>52345960

NO! NO! NONONO!!!
NOT THE PLACESCAPE!!!!!
LEAVE IT ALONE YOU FUCK's!!!!!!!

Fucking bet they gonna fuck it up and add some leftist bullshit at that. This is why we can't have nice things.
>>
>>52346234
I don't know why WotC even bothers.
>>
>>52346764
>leftists will ruin the foremost post-modern d&d setting
Really?
>>
>>52346360
>our
I don't think that word means what you think it means.
>>
>>52345960
>tfw it took me a minute to realize it was saying plane-scape, not plan-escape.
But I for one love plan escape! I am hype.
>>
>>52346764
>doesn't even know how to use apostrophes
Opinion chucked.
>>
>>52346818

there is light post modern shit we all experienced in 00' and then there is shit like this >>52346343 and such

you exactly know what i mean so don't be a cheeky monkey
you fucking twat
>>
>>52346467
Cuckold interracial, Bioware and reddit are a running joke?

Good to know, makes sense.
>>
>>52346879

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmVnr7rsWrE
>>
I'm just glad I picked up my planescape books a long time ago and can still find uses for them.

I'm excited for more planescape but only cautiously optimistic for the quality.
>>
>>52346396
If memory serves, the person who created Eberron actually used the 4th edition rules set for his personal home game set in that realm.

>>52346604

The Artificer class from one of WotC's UAs is probably the PC version of a crafter NPC in that world.

They've already done some preliminary work on updating the Dragonmarks in one of their early UAs as well, so most of the work would probably boil down to either advancing forward the timeline or providing enough plot hooks for DMs to use.
>>
C-can we have Dark Sun, please?
The 4e version was ass. And by that I mean ass in ways other than being 4e.
>>
File: no refunds (2).jpg (46KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
no refunds (2).jpg
46KB, 600x600px
>>52345960
Nobody gives a fuck, planescape is dogshit written by a literal penis cannibal. I'd look forward to wotc improving it now that they fired the cock eater but since they're infested with trannies now I imagine that it'll be even worse than it was before.

Pic related happens to all the poor saps who buy this shit
>>
>>52347006
Not any time soon, if Mearls is to be believed, and thank god for that.
>>
>>52346427
What's it like being that stupid? Do you accept it, or are you in constant denial?
>>
>>52346993

>The Artificer class from one of WotC's UAs is probably the PC version of a crafter NPC in that world.

And has some incredibly limited crafting. Considering it takes multiple levels for any item and they are irreplacable if lost/sold/destroyed.
>>
>>52347006
>The 4e version was ass. And by that I mean ass in ways other than being 4e.

...what? 4e Dark Sun was fantastic at being dark sun. What was wrong with it?
>>
>>52347016

>penis cannibal

You thinking about Numenera, Zeb Cook wrote most of Planescape and beside the coincidental surname he has nothing to do with dick muncher.
>>
>>52346764
>add some leftist bullshit
Planescape already had moral relativism, fedora-tippers, and genderqueer yugoloths.
>>
>>52347106
I thought planescape and to a greater extent, D&D, was moral absolutism. You know, how there are physical beings of pure good and evil, and your actions will directly lead you to the abyss or bytopia?
>>
File: Well_There's_Your_Problem.jpg (52KB, 300x305px) Image search: [Google]
Well_There's_Your_Problem.jpg
52KB, 300x305px
>>52346427
>>
It's gonna be another shitty Enhanced Edition, prepare to be disappointed.
>>
>>52347101
Technically Zeb worked on the first half of the Planescape line and Monte worked on the second half after Zeb left TSR.
>>
>>52346891
>Anon still doesn't get the joke, but is now aware that he's the butt of a different joke. In desperation, he casts about for an out-group to ridicule, hoping to win favor with the in-group that shuns him

>>52347016
>a literal penis cannibal
Proof?
Also you're an idiot for conflating Zeb and Monte, as others have already pointed out
>>
>>52347106

Moral relativism isint "leftist"
>>
>>52347486
It pretty much is.
>>
>>52347502
What do you think moral relativism is?
>>
I don't know why people are getting hyped.

Plan Escape is clearly just Mearls trying to quit the company.
>>
>>52347106
Yeah, I found it really odd that Enchanced Edition got so much bad rep for just having trans character when Fallout 2 had gay marriage (also both games being full of heavy handed liberal agenda), Arcanum allowed you to literally roleplay a feminist fighting Victorian era gender roles, KoTOR had lesbian romance and so on.

Then again I haven't tried Siege of Dragonspear (because I found Enhanced edition shitty for purely non-political reasons), so I don't know if there's something worse than one tranny.
>>
>>52345960
>those tabs
>>
>>52345960
>Planescape
>By Mearls
And nobody cared.
Unless they stat the Lady of Pain, then fuck this edition even harder.
>>
>>52348114
>statting a plot device
Nah, not even 5e can go that low.
>>
>>52348057
>KoTOR had lesbian romance
Yes but it was with Juhani, who is repeatedly shown to be completely off her rocker and emotionally stunted. It's hardly an endearing portrayal.
>>
File: google.jpg (21KB, 500x237px) Image search: [Google]
google.jpg
21KB, 500x237px
>>52348071
>telling people you're new
>>
>>52348141
It's clearly meant to be sympathetic though.
>>
File: roll to seduce.png (43KB, 208x242px) Image search: [Google]
roll to seduce.png
43KB, 208x242px
>>52348158
i don't get to invoke that meme near often enough these days, lemme have this Anon
>>
>>52347486
>being this retarded
>>
>>52347155

Actually, the whole point of Planescape was that all of that 'moral absolutism' was, very probably, utter bullshit, that physical laws and ethics are maybe unrelated, and that gods are only as divine as you make them.
>>
>>52347486
moral relativism is literally the entire foundation of leftism aside from MAYBE egalitarianism
>>
>>52348251
>Actually, the whole point of Planescape was that all of that 'moral absolutism' was, very probably, utter bullshit, that physical laws and ethics are maybe unrelated, and that gods are only as divine as you make them.

Nah, the point of Planescape was that every faction has an incomplete understanding of how 2E game mechanics work.
>>
>>52346407
PS:T set the bar pretty high. The most normal companion is Dak'kon; the rest is an absurd menagerie of special snowflakes and outlandish races. For the new ones, I'll guess:
>a quirky Ilithid rebel
>a grimderp fallen Aasimar
>a ghoul

Place your bets, gentlemen.
>>
>Not Dragonstar

Im out.
>>
>>52348300
Illithid companion would be awesome. I'd also want narcissistic manic-depressive beholder. Too bad, Beamdog is Bethesda tier when it comes to dialogue, so it will be shit anyway.
>>
>>52348292

I'm pretty sure the Athar had a pretty good grip on things, considering that there were demonstrably gods who were utter bullshit.
>>
>>52348456
>I'm pretty sure the Athar had a pretty good grip on things, considering that there were demonstrably gods who were utter bullshit.

Yeah, out of all the factions, the Athar definitely come the closest to realizing their entire reality is a roleplaying game.

Dustmen might be second, since they have some understanding of how you're not absolutely dead until the DM rips up your character sheet.
>>
>>52348251
That is only because the Lady of Pain keeps all that stuff outside of Sigil. Because, again, there's no divine mystery in D&D. Not only do gods exist, they intervene in mortal affairs and grant power to their agents.
>>
>>52348724
Too bad they were founded by Asmodeus to strip believers from other gods.
>>
>>52348724
>muh fourth wall awareness
I want tesfags to leave. Your lore is shit.
>>
>>52346234
>a beloved IP, rereleased for one of the the worst editions of DnD.

I'm conflicted desu.
>>
>>52349791
>thinking CHIM is the 4th wall

I bet you haven't even played morrowind you lorebabby.
>>
>>52349701

It's always weird running into people who are this oblivious and think this little about things.
>>
>>52349853
>Muh deepest lores
>Muh CHIM
>Kirkbride is god
Your games are World of Warcraft-tier bullshit, and the only thing deep about them is Todd's deep anus, from which he pulls ideas for his new games.
>>
>>52349920
How does it feel to be so objectively wrong about everything? Pro-tip: Post KotN kirkbride is largely disregarded as crap, and non canon since he isn't an employee anymore after that.

Also, WoW had some decent lore before the MMO power creep made every cool character a raid boss.
>>
File: make b8 gr8 again.jpg (158KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
make b8 gr8 again.jpg
158KB, 1000x1000px
>>52349826
>>
>>52349975
You're right. I'm probably being too hard on it, but it's a bunch of traditional boring DnD after the awesomeness that was 4e, so I tend to be biased against it.

If I wanted to play an edition where fighters are objectively worse than casters in nearly every way, I'd play 3.5, if only because it has more content at this point.
>>
File: Ryder confused.gif (4MB, 280x302px) Image search: [Google]
Ryder confused.gif
4MB, 280x302px
>>52350024
>awesomeness that was 4e
Anon... I...
>>
>>52350081
Did you play 4e, or are you just memeing? What didn't you like about it?
>>
The sad this is that they could do a 10/10 job, but if they didn't have DiTerlizzi I don't know if I'd actually give a shit.

What would be really rad would be to take the old out of print books, bump up the mechanics to 5e, and rerelease them in hardback collections, but I doubt that'll ever happen.
>>
>>52350123
>dungeons
>and
>dragons
>4th
>edition
look at him and laugh
>
>>
>>52350123
I could name a lot of different grievances that I had with it, both as a DM and as a player, but they really pale compared to my main problem with it.
With powers, and keywords, and tactical combat, and 1 round buffs, and all non-combat spells swept into "rituals", and many other nonsensical changes, it had nothing to do with DnD I'm familiar with. It was so different, it might as well have been another game. And it was. It's like being watching your wife deliver birth and see that the baby is black. Sure, it might be a perfectly good baby, a future Einstein, but it's not mine. Why should I just accept it?
You can call me irrational if you want, but I'll tell you something I am not instead - alone. Both through 4e being 4e and it's offensive, alienating marketing, it chased to many people away, and where did we go? To Paizo, to Pathfinder. Yes, they delivered a shitty product, but at least they didn't deliver vegetables and brand it "candy".
And this is why 4e failed eventually. It alienated too many people.
>>
>>52348057
>fucking a redneck retard, then being forced to marry them at gunpoint and then selling them into slavery
>literally said MARRY SOMEONE AND THEN SELL THEM INTO SLAVERY on the fucking box
>liberal agenda
I fucking hate you historical revisionists. Fucking kill yourself you utter piece of shit.
>>
Great, Hasbro and/or Beamdog can molest something that should have stayed as it was. Fuck Mearls. At least it can't be worse than Tides of Numenara.
>>
>>52348300
>The most normal companion is Dak'kon
The most normal companion is obviously Annah. Tiefling Rogue is playable with just the PHB in some editions.

Stat-wise Vhailor is just a beefy human fighter, but the fact that he's actually a spirit animating a suit of armor through sheer force of JUSTICE complicates things a bit.

Most GMs would probably let you run Dak'kon in a game, but not with that sword he's got.

Succubi and Modrons are really not meant to be PCs, and Morte and Ignus are completely unique stat-wise.
>>
>>52350236
>it had nothing to do with DnD I'm familiar with

You're like my dad. he only ever eats big macs. You could put the finest fucking steak ever made in front of him, but because it isn't ground beef, and doesn't have that familiar texture, he won't like it. It's an opinion that you can have, but it's fucking stupid, because now you're ignoring all the steaks of the world. You get it?

Anyways, 4e was a commercial success. The main problems with it were some bad marketing, a bad choice on renegging on the OGL, and some bad numbers in the first version of it. None of which have anything to do with the actual, final game.
>>
>>52347076
the fact that you even have to ask the question just says evcerything.

But:
Lethality (a fucking joke in 4e)
Gentler, kinder enemies (literally nothing truly bad that was a PC race, as WotC made surer you would only fight bad things, not other 'people')
Healing surge Loss (oh noes, I can't fix myself and my friends as much, I'd better be careful!)
Defiling isn't an issue at all (Hell, it REWARDED you, and no one gave a shit)
Magic was pervasive (Defiling not an issue? Why not just use magic and benefit from defiling!)

It violated the setting a thousand different ways, and only 4e players could find that shit acceptable, because 'muh perfect system'.
>>
>>52350321
If 4e was so good and successful, why 5e is so different from it, and so similiar to 3.5?
>>
>>52350359
Because wizards could have made more of a profit by selling big macs to morons. That doesn't mean their brief foray into gourmet steak wasn't profitable, just not the most profitable.
>>
>>52350321
>commercial success
>based on book sales
>you HAD to buy 3 books to play
>except the borked the math so hard you had to buy at least 4, maybe 5
>compared to it's competitor, that required only 2 books and placed all their shit online almost immediately
>no online presence except pay-to-gain, which they never actually followed through on

"Success" in the commercial landscape isn't what it was, I'm afraid. It sold more books because you had to buy them, not because it was good or the players liked it that much.
>>
>>52350382
Have you ever heard of the term "opportunity cost"?
>>
>>52350433
Of course. But that has nothing to do with whether 4e was good, only whether it was the most profitable thing Wizards could have done.

The most profitable thing wizards could have done would be rerelease 3.5e with a new name so grognards could pretend they were updating to an improved experience, while getting the exact thing they wanted.
>>
>>52350359
If 3e was so good and successful, why was 4e so different from it?
>>
>>52350553
>>
>>52350566
Not an argument
>>
File: blow it out your ass.png (92KB, 954x882px) Image search: [Google]
blow it out your ass.png
92KB, 954x882px
>>52350593
>>
>>52348057
Unlike Fallout and Arcanum, Baldur's Gate had a generic fantasy setting with little social commentary. So introducing transgressive ideas of gender as if they were perfectly normal comes across as out-of-place.

But the real sin is that it was done so clumsily. If "being trans" was part of the backstory of an actually well-written character, I doubt many people would have cared. But when it's slapped onto the dialogue of a cardboard cutout NPC and shoved in the player's face upon the first dialogue, it's condescending and serves no narrative purpose. Especially when the player's character isn't allowed any meaningful roleplaying in response.
>>
File: 20th century bantz.jpg (49KB, 751x418px) Image search: [Google]
20th century bantz.jpg
49KB, 751x418px
>>52350814
>>
>>52350814
The sin of most LGBTWTFBBQ characters nowadays is that they're gay/trans/lesbian/whatever first and a character second or third
>>
>>52350932
>t. Offended tranny
>>
>>52350236

Man, you're right. Feats, skills, nonsensically compressed 'saving throws' that don't even resemble the originals...

That's to say nothing of having *races*. I mean, fuck, you could play an Elf or a Dwarf. Why do you need to make that a separate mechanic?
>>
>>52350814
Do you actually think everyone who fears the liberal agenda would be totally okay with lbtqetc. if there were well written characters?
>>
>>52350024
By your own logic, 4e was great, and had awful setting support. So even if 5e is legit terrible, the settings aren't guaranteed to be terrible.

You're pirating this shit anyway
>>
File: ME3_Steven_Cortez.png (591KB, 740x740px) Image search: [Google]
ME3_Steven_Cortez.png
591KB, 740x740px
>>52350996
>a character second or third
It's a crapshoot whether they include that or not.
>>
>>52351106

Actually, I'm pretty sure the person you're responding to was speaking to the nature of the character as someone who's fine with the queer soup. Frequently, the 'inclusion' involved in those characters is hamfisted in the extreme (the character in the example, by the by, was not; you have to actively ask them about it. They do not volunteer the information, and beyond them literally answering the question about their history with, you know, their history, it never comes up). See the trans character in Andromeda as a good example: her literal introduction is “Back home, I was filling test tubes in some dead-end lab. People knew me as Stephan. But that was never who I was.” If you've ever interacted with trans people, you'll know that that is rarely, if ever, how they'll introduce themselves, and it unambiguously reads as "HEY LOOK WE HAVE A TRANS CHARACTER ISN'T THAT COOL AND PROGRESSIVE".
>>
>>52351240
>her
>>
>>52351229
I preferred the setting to 4e. They got rid of the wall of the faithless.
>>
File: I do apologise.gif (962KB, 500x372px) Image search: [Google]
I do apologise.gif
962KB, 500x372px
>>52350566
>bounces his own argument back at him.
>makes me a retard.
>>
>>52351106
It would be easier to defend regardless. Shoehorning some group of people into a story for virtue points is dumb. I mean look at that "Elementary" modern Sherlock Holmes series. Everything about it looks like checkmarks off of a quota, compared to House or the BBC Sherlock that feel like actual re-imaginings with actual characters rather than "what if mrs hudson was trans!!!!!!!!"
>>
>>52351323
>the BBC Sherlock that feel like actual re-imaginings with actual characters rather than "what if mrs hudson was trans!!!!!!!!"
>Superwholock
>actual characters
dohohoho
>>
>>52351307
I was mostly talking about the FR fallout but I never gave a shit about FR anyway.
>>
>>52351240
>If "being trans" was part of the backstory of an actually well-written character, I doubt many people would have cared.

Maybe they're right, that would be cool. It just seemed overly optimistic.

>>52351323
>Look at the modern sherlock holmes series

hell no
>>
>>52351322
Reversing the logic on something that doesn't work when you reverse it was what let everyone know that you're retarded. It was genetics that "makes" you a retard though.
>>
File: a96ab44a3a9ea725136f29d0dba8d742.jpg (870KB, 750x1035px) Image search: [Google]
a96ab44a3a9ea725136f29d0dba8d742.jpg
870KB, 750x1035px
>>52348456
>>52348724

The Believers of the Source, out of all the factions, have the greatest grip on 2e's game mechanics.

The Godsmen believe that people constantly refine themselves as they succeed in life's challenges. (XP.)

They believe that people constantly climb up a ladder of personal greatness. (Leveling.)

They believe that when someone dies, they reincarnate, though they might reincarnate several rungs lower down the ladder. (Rerolling a new character, possibly with lower XP or no XP, depending on the DM's whims.)

They believe that people can become gods if they rise sufficiently up the personal ladder of greatness. (They can. AD&D 2e Legends and Lore, page 10. Divine ascension rules.)

Finally, they believe in a mysterious higher power called the Source, just like the Athar place faith in the Great Unknown, the Dustmen revere True Death, and the Transcendent Order listen to the Cadence of the Planes. (On some level, they know that they are in a game.)
>>
>>52346993
One of the core promises of the Eberron setting was that the time line would not advance.
>>
>>52351458
So in other words the writer was a hack fraud. Noted.
>>
>>52350329
You are fucking retarded.

4e lethality stays constant over the levels because your HP curveis much flatter and enemies stay a constant threat with HP damage, they don't have to circumvent the fighter HP with instant kill shit.

Healing surge loss turns into normal HP loss when you run out of surges and you actually roll a lot more for it.

Defiling is MASSIVELY more punishing than the old version, you actually take HP from allies! Now everyone has a reason to hate you for reals, not just for RP reasons.
>>
>>52351957
Nobody is buying your 4e was good bait, retard. Stop replying to yourself.
>>
>>52352119
I'm not even saying 4e was great, I'm just explaining how that post was factually 100% wrong.
>>
>>52351106
>>52351392
How many people complain about Arcade Gannon or Veronica from Fallout: New Vegas?
>>
File: 1342363351111.gif (499KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1342363351111.gif
499KB, 500x281px
>>52346284

>So it could be Planescape: Torment Enhanced Edition.

If they got most of the original team, and some newer developers known to be good, to carry out something like this with Chris Avellone as project director i would be jumping and crying tears of joy

But the idea of Beamdog "enhacing" PS:T just fills me with dread jesus fucking christ, i hope this doesn't ever happen
>>
>>52346369
>5e is good
haha what a jokester
>>
The only decent character Beamdog ever added was the bear, and that was because he didn't fucking talk.
>>
>>52351458
>>52348724

Each of the Factions represents a type of common player type, you have the XP and levelling up focused types with the Godsmen, the type who doesn't really care about their character (becuase you can just roll another character or get resurrected) in the dustmen, the murderhobo type with the doomguard, the chaotic stupid types with the xaoisects, your dark mopy type with the bleakers, the three flavors of lawful stupid with the guvners, harmonium and mercykillers, your loot hoarding selfish type with the fated, the gold focused type with the indeps, the curious stupid type with the sensates, and the ideal player who doesn't take too long deciding on what to do with their turn LIKE CERTAIN PEOPLE BRIAN PUT YOUR GODDAMN PHONE AWAY FOR FUCK'S SAKE type with the transcendent order.
>>
>>52352137
Fuck off, 4rrie.
>>
>>52346234
We are, but I imagine it's going to be the context of a Planar book, with more monsters and more detail than was in the DMG. Also stats on the Archdevils of Hell.
>>
>>52353271

What if they remake Planescape Torment, but add Bear NPCs.

Lots of them.

Actually a Bariur NPC would be cool
>>
>>52353276

Where would the Revolutionary League and the Sign of One fit in this scheme?
>>
>>52354009

Sign of One fits with spotlight hoggers, since if you hog hard enough you can warp reality (the story) around you.
>>
>>52350553
Perhaps it was so they could market it to a different demographic while continuing to sell to threeaboos?
>>
>>52346343
As subtle as a wrench to the head. Why are these things always so forced?
>>
>>52346234

Hopefully. It could also be a vidya, novel, or direct to video movie. Not enough to go on yet.
>>
I won't say i'm not a little dissapointed it's not a 5e update of Planescape, but being able to play Torment again will be fun.
>>
>>52352642
Apparently some anons on /v/ have played it and know about the development process.

It's really just a technical update for modern systems, all writing and assets are unchanged.
>>
>>52356103
Bullshit. It's literally the current year, I don't believe that it's unchanged for a second.
>>
How come all modern D&D videogames are handled so clumsily? I feel like something akin to Fire Emblem but with D&D's mechanics would work perfectly but no developer would ever do it.
>>
>>52359821
There was actually a D&D tactical game for PSP that was pretty good (or so I've heard)

The answer is that they are making a CRPG not a digital version of D&D.
>>
>>52345973
>year countdown
>days are in two digits
American education ladies and gentlemen.
>>
>>52348300
Can't I just have a mechanic/graphic overhaul and leaving the dialogue and characters untouched?
>>
>>52359882
Nope. It's literally the current year. You get OUR OPINION FORCED DOWN YOUR FUCKING THROAT SHITLORD

That's how you can tell that you're privileged, because you are ALWAYS WRONG and women who you enslave and abuse are ALWAYS RIGHT
>>
>>52359931
Y'know if I was enslaving someone I sure as shit wouldn't let them actually make anything or spread ideas.
>>
File: 1474001923732.jpg (60KB, 527x681px) Image search: [Google]
1474001923732.jpg
60KB, 527x681px
>>52359882
>What can change the nature of a man?
Becomes
>What can change the nature of a person?
Becomes
>I can change the nature of a person?
Becomes
>I will change the nature of a person?
Becomes
>I will change the concept of a person?
Becomes
>I will rewrite the concept of a person?

Confirmed that the horrible crime TNO did was refuse to transition, his regret is living his whole life as a man when secretly he wanted and hoped to be a female.
>>
>>52359962
I know! Weird how the PATRIARCHY always bends over backwards to serve it's slaves at the expense of the slavers, isn't it?

It's almost as if some kind of parasite has convinced the host that they are evil in order to more fully control the host!
>>
>>52345960
When you open it the tab says "Plan Escape" at the top, is this a fuck up or a clue?
>>
>>52360174
It's a "clever" joke, dummy
>>
>>52359821
I was hoping for that for literally the entire run of 4E. Too late now because 5E is shit for that type of game.
>>
>>52360195
Oh...

I guess I just assumed there was more to it.
>>
>>52360246
It spells Planescape if you remove the space. That's it. Remember, they work for Wizards of the Coast. They are tweeting for 12 year old boys and 22 year old girls so they need to keep it really, really simple.
>>
>>52347905
Underrated post
>>
File: 1469672161349.gif (397KB, 245x138px) Image search: [Google]
1469672161349.gif
397KB, 245x138px
>>52347905
>>
nigga, you can't copyright pretend

http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=d20/oglfaq/20040123f

You sound like a villain in a carebears movie.
>>
>>52360483
These are the same people who tried to copyright the word "tap", anon.
>>
>>52359931
>>52359998
I want /pol/ to leave, but failing that, I at least want them to stop pissing themselves over things that haven't actually happed.
>>
>>52361559
Autogynephile man
Autogynephile man
Does zero things that a woman can
Usually cucked and fucks his hand
Autogynephile man
>>
>>52359271
When is it not literally the current year? I honestly don't get the "it's this year still doing this thing" meme, it makes no sense to me.
>>
>>52361735
It's the opposite. Current year is now a popular justification for doing regressive dogshit like forcing a bunch of badly written new characters into a classic game.

"Why are you doing this?"

"Because it's (Current Year)"

It's an appeal to progress even though the marxist definition of progress is always a massive step backwards.
>>
>>52361596
>oh no someone broke the circlejerk
>better call him a cuck, that'll show him
Spicy meme, famalam.

But seriously, there is no sign of anything being done to the writing of the remake, and you don't even know if Beamdog is going to have anything to do with it. At least hold off on the shitposting until you KNOW you've got something to be angry about.
>>
>>52361832
Oh, so, boogeyman bullshit, except it's /pol/s boogeyman, exactly what I thought the intention is but in reverse as it's an old meme, it still makes no sense.
I played BG1 And 2 Both the original and EE version and aside from the new party members nothing was changed, literally nothing. Siege of Dragonspear is entirely original content by Beamdog, and as far as I know that seemingly elven character in the stupid meme picture /pol/ shitposts with, is completely out of context and just a stupid fucking cleric, probably for one of the elven gods.
>>
>>52361861
The reason everyone can tell you're a transtrender is that you're doing a fuck ton of damage control just because you hope that they will force some tranny shit into the game.

It's okay little autogynephile loser, feel free to be mad when it comes out and sucks ass because it was made by people who were hired for not having a good race, gender or sexual orientation.
>>
Why does there need to be a remake of PS:T? It was plot driven entirely, it can still be played without problem, in no way does it need a remake as the reasons it is popular can not be improved on by better graphics and an updated engine.

The only way it can be improved is by increasing the writing quantity and quality. Given the current crop of writers in the industry this is very unlikely to be the focus of the improvement.
>>
>>52361942
>improve something that was written
>by adding writing
Wow, you are very wrong. There's a reason that editors cut tons of material from just about every single book you've ever loved.
>>
>>52361970
Address my argument.

A video game with a wholly plot driven experience can not be massively improved by graphics. The things that made the game beloved was the plot, the story and the writing.

You may get a little raise if you make Sigil look better. The only way to improve it notably and stay to true to the original experience is to further explore Sigil and it's many portals. Again, this should not be done entirely to shoehorn in filler, it must be of the same quality as the rest of the game.
>>
>>52362138
I think your argument is incorrect, dummy. I don't think the game can be legitimately improved with a graphics update or with a writing update.
>>
>>52362154
Same guy, reread what I said I agree with you, the game can not be improved upon. Only expanded but said expansion must be up to the same quality as the core game, otherwise it will detract.
>>
File: 1348436789542.png (43KB, 240x311px) Image search: [Google]
1348436789542.png
43KB, 240x311px
>fa/tg/uys thinking it's Planescape setting for 5e
>it's actually for /v/ermin and they're just teasing for Planescape: Enhanced Edition

The damn site code even spoils the fun for everyone. Go home. No splats for you, tabletop friends. I doubt WotC will make a Planescape mod for you.
>>
>>52362181
No, it will invariably detract. There is no mythical quality level that shoehorned new shit can achieve that will not be a travesty.
>>
>>52362197
There isn't a single person who plays 5e who really used or even enjoyed the planescape setting aside from PS:T
>>
>>52362204
That depends on what is added, you could put a lot more content in there that doesn't interfere in the main plot because it's Sigil: the City Of Portals.
>>
>>52362204
That really depends on who does the writing, doesn't it? I mean, I wouldn't entrust Beamdog or Bioware to do it in a million years, but Obsidian still knows how to turn a decent phrase.
>>
>>52362252
>>52362256
Nope. Absolute trash and you know it. You can't even imagine a situation in which it wouldn't be absolute trash. Go ahead and try.
>>
>>52362276
I can because I already have, you're just letting nostalgia override your imagination.
>>
>>52346343
Man, I hate it when a game is ruined by one sentence.
>>
>>52354009

Revolutionary League are like the Athar - both are those players that'll try to destroy anything, "oh theres a god/king/empire over there, LETS BEAT IT UP!" type.

>>52361596
>autogynephile

jesus, haven't seen a /pol/yp triggered hard enough to break out that term for a while.
>>
File: IMG_0286.jpg (39KB, 400x290px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0286.jpg
39KB, 400x290px
>>52345960
Is there ANY proof that the lady of pain isn't an immensely powerful anti-god automaton designed to guard sigil?
Think about it.
>Actively deals with worshippers
>Actively deals with gods
>Never known to speak or interact with anyone outside of murdering or mazing them - you are either ignored or dealt with
>Nobody knows where she came from or why she does what she does

Shiggydiggy
>>
>>52362276
But anon, you can post literally anything here and -someone- will call it trash. You're asking the impossible!
>>
>>52362298
lol please enlighten us as to what specific content could be added that wouldn't be absolute garbage
>>
>>52362317
There's a difference between being called trash for no reason and knowing deep down that it's true. Since you only exist in the latter, I can't help you.
>>
>>52362323
Dude, i loved Planescape: Torment but it is starved for content outside of things relevant to the main plot, you could add a lot of sidequests that don't interfere with the main plot, just with portals to different planes. There were also a number of plot threads left unfinished as well, things that were supposed to be relevant but didn't make it in because they didn't have time to finish it completely.
>>
>>52361970
>>52362181

>Wow, you are very wrong
>>
>>52362315
Dabuses (Dabii?) can communicate with her.
Plus there was the thing with Vecna.
>>
>>52362372
Nope. Even by your super vague shitty post it's very clear that you are already well on your way to justifying the inclusion of something that fucking sucks ass.

Sorry idiot, you've just proven my point.
>>
>>52348300
If I'm not mistaken, there were plans at some phase in the development of PS:T to have Fell as a companion, which as we know didn't make it to the final game. Here's for hoping that they restore that idea.
>>
>>52362424
Vecna getting his ass kicked only further proved her anti-god stance
>>
>>52362432
The inclusion of what that "sucks ass" as you put it, I see no problem with more content that doesn't interfere with the already established game, especially if the writing involved is on the same level, the question is, why do you?

And for me to prove your point you have to actually have one. So far all you're displaying is extreme cynical bitterness and fear of, I guess SJW shit, that was really only one throwaway line in BG:Siege of Dragonspear.
>>
>>52362511
Ah, I see that your marxist doublethink allows you to be wrong, know you are wrong and still believe you are right.

Well, nothing left to do but kill yourself.
>>
>>52362315
she could just be a bit autistic
>>
>>52362526
Okay, nothing I've said indicates I'm a Marxist, I'm not, you've outed yourself as a moron and an idiot, go back to >>>/pol/ or >>>/v/.
>>
File: smug-anime-fuckboy.jpg (64KB, 633x543px) Image search: [Google]
smug-anime-fuckboy.jpg
64KB, 633x543px
>>52350236
>not caring for and nurturing your wife's son as your own
>>
>>52362559
>he thinks that people can't tell that he's a cultural marxist
>>
>>52351106
Yes. Because shit like we see today, the constant inclusion and glorification of diversity and homosexuality coupled with the smugness that this was being done just because to rub people's face in it actually turned me against it. I used to be the most liberal person ever in regards to this shit, now I'm moving more and towards preferring it not to come up at all because it's always poorly done and often mean spirited.
>>
>>52351323
The BBC is horrible at this.
>>
>>52362619
Considering that I don't subscribe to Marx, Kant, or lukacs' views of the world, and more a live and let live philosophy, you are wrong.
Go home >>>/pol/.
>>
I know all signs are pointing to Planescape: Torment EE but is there any chance the tabletop crowd are getting a Planescape splat like SCAG? Or an adventure set in Sigil? Probably a Modron March/Dead Gods remake since WotC like to do remasters than new ideas nowadays
>>
>>52346284

Fucking hell. Guess I should buy the original on GOG before it gets removed.
>>
>>52362666
Nice digits, commie
>>
>>52362626
>I use to be okay with fags but they hurt my feelings and I got old
>>
>>52362739
>I used to be a retarded child but then I became mature
>>
>>52362730
I'm not a communist, I am Satan, and it's idiots like you that I'm using to destroy the western world. Mr.Trump and I are good friends, I own his entire family's souls, they did it all for power, the fools.
Now go back to >>>/pol/, with the new information, I'm sure they'll believe it.
>>
>>52362758
Nope, it looks like you are still retarded.
>>
>>52362758
sure you did
>>
>>52350382

>comparing the system where you are gradually spoon fed small stat increases and magic item improvements for the illusion you're getting more powerful to a fine steak

maximum keks
>>
File: 1487258208516.jpg (731KB, 1280x694px) Image search: [Google]
1487258208516.jpg
731KB, 1280x694px
>>52362778

>Antifag has spilled his spaghetti and now enters an autistic implosion
>>
>>52362778
>>
>>52362813
>>52362815
I do own his soul, but I'm not telling him what to do, all that idiocy, every single mistake and misstep that he is making, that's all him. I just whispered in all of your ears to vote for him, that and I made a bet with Dad that you fuckers wouldn't do it, even with my influence, I lost that one, sadly, no big deal.
>>
>>52362432

The Sheonnar plot goes basically nowhere (and you need to get a patch to get it go even that far), the stuff in the catacombs doesn't really end, you just sort of leave it all happening if you don't destroy the Silent King (even if you completely fuck up Many-As-One), there's a glitch in fact where a character from the village under ragpicker's square is supposed to be a wererat and free you if you're imprisoned by the wererats and have annah with you (and this former villager implies Many-As-One is gonna launch some sort of major attack on the village unless stopped), the big Warehouse thing was clearly supposed to be a set of more involved quests but is just "go to the big head thing and ask it for the quest item", with no need to "fix" the "problems" at the warehouse like the grave builder implies you need to do.

The entire "main quest line" curst itself kinda needs reworking, it's a bit too "this is how you progress the game" without really explaining why this bunch of motherfuckers knew you'd be coming for the angel and have these jobs prepared for you to do. The writing honestly goes very thin in Curst.

The anarchists you meet when Curst falls into carceris are an entire plot thread that just stops too.

Add in a few bonus planes to travel to for the post-carceri stage of sigil, and a remastering would be golden.
>>
This thread really went to shit, didn't it?
>>
>>52362861
>>
>>52362874
>The entire "main quest line" curst itself kinda needs reworking

My god, we were right. They literally go from bugfixes to total retardation within one paragraph.
>>
>>52362884
Well, I warned you, when Dad finally gets what he wants, it's on you, not me.
>>
>>52362922
>>
>>52346993
Keith liked 4e for how pulp it is. That's it, full stop. Last I talked to him, at a panel at a con, he was pretty excited to be making his own content for Eberron 5e.
>>
>>52362933
Where are you getting the Marxist from? that I disagree with your assessment? I have not outlined or put forward any of my political beliefs in this thread.
>>
>>52346343
There is no excuse for putting this kind of writing in a choice-based rpg. I would be fine with having any kind of ideology represented by characters in games if there was an in-game option to reject their "teachings".
But giving people that kind choice wouldn't be politically correct now, would it? It'd be enouraging hatred and bigotry or some shit like that.
>>
>>52362991
>he thinks people can't tell that he's a cultural marxist
>>
File: (you).png (3KB, 35x22px) Image search: [Google]
(you).png
3KB, 35x22px
>>52363025
>>
>>52363025
Point out exactly how you can tell he's a Cultural Marxist, or shut the fuck up and go back to /pol/.
>>
>>52363040
>he
>>
>>52363060
We're all he's you moron, or are you forgetting the rules?
>>
>>52363072
>you
>>
>cultural marxism

Cool it with the conspiracy theories.
>>
>>52363088
>>
So an updated Planescape might be coming up? Neat. I'll admit that I'm a total pleb when it comes to that setting, since I earnestly don't see the point in the philosophical dickwaving, not quite WoD method-acting, and mainly just see it as a big fucking setting that makes it easier to go and plunder shit in weird environments.
>>
>>52363091
>when you call cultural marxism a conspiracy theory
>but you want it to happen more than anything else
>>
File: YEEEES Owl.jpg (98KB, 360x328px) Image search: [Google]
YEEEES Owl.jpg
98KB, 360x328px
>>52345960
YEEEEEEEEEEEAH!
>>
>>52363155
>implying I buy any strain of Marxism

Historical materialism is about the only good thing to come out of Marxism.
>>
>>52363155
>>
>>52345973

Its in microwave time you retard.
>>
>>52363174
>good
>to come out of Marxism
:^)
>>
>>52363174
You got it backwards faggot. Marxism came out of historical materialism, which is a bastard child of Hegelian dialectics.
Now start over with the Greeks.
>>
>>52363236
>Now start over with the Greeks.
/lit/, please go.
>>
>>52363269
Our board has the second highest average IQ on this website, second only to [s4s]. You should be happy to have posters such as myself elevating the quality of discussion on /tg/.
>>
File: Charles-Barkley.jpg (8KB, 305x200px) Image search: [Google]
Charles-Barkley.jpg
8KB, 305x200px
>>52363236
>Now start over with the Greeks.

Pythagorean Cults tended to keep property and land in kind within a communal social structure which formed much of example for the organisations formed by christian monastics.

Greek Derived Christianity is a prototype of cultural marxism, which merely utilises hegelian dialectics as an athiest stand in for the salvation/damnation dichotomy of christian mortalism, which were initially no different in their critique of then contemporary society inso far as they focus on the relationship between economic actor and economy production than Marxist criticism of capitalism.
>>
>>52363236
Historical Materialism came from Marx's work, and thus came out of Marxism.

Also

>starting with the greeks

How's it feel to waste your time with obsolete philosophy?
>>
File: 1383962204148.gif (1011KB, 187x187px) Image search: [Google]
1383962204148.gif
1011KB, 187x187px
>>52350236
>Tfw I'm the black guy who knocked up your wife in that situation.
>Tfw I think 4e was a fantastic system, and 5e is a step backwards toward the mess that was 3e
>>
>>52350329
Literally the only valid thing here is Defiling wasn't a big deal in 4e.

The rest of it is so stupid I'm actually getting a migraine from reading it.
>>
>>52363521
Nigga what timeframe are you talking about? Platonicised Christianity reached its zenith well before Hegels time, and needless to say the Hegelian dialectic wasn't a thing until he came around.
And you're claiming that during that impossible timespan Christian philosophy focused on the relationship between economic actor and production? I refuse to believe you're anything other than a troll.
>>
>>52362224
not true.

5e is current most enjoyable system for long form campaigns. i ran a long form planescape game using 2e from 2013-2015.
>>
>>52363584
Marx developed dialectic materialism as a method first and used it to analyze history, which lead him to form the thesis that communism - the ultimate free society which abolishes the master/slave dialectic for good - is the inevitable outcome of history.

How does it feel to get basic shit wrong because you're talking out of your ass?
>>
>>52363710
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
>>
>>52350389
By Mearls' own admission, 4e made more money than 3.5 did, by a pretty significant margin. Keep in mind Mearls also has one of the biggest raging hateboners for 4e of basically anyone.

The main reason 4e looked like a financial failure was because before 4e, when time came to show profits to Hasbro to get permission to keep doing things, they could just lump D&D and Magic(their biggest money-maker) together, and present the combined numbers to Hasbro.

Starting with 4e, both D&D and Magic had to be counted separately. Fine for Magic, but D&D in general was in trouble, because Hasbro was basically expecting Magic-level sales from it, which no edition had ever done.

Plus the whole murder-suicide thing that killed the online aspect they were going for and the hostile marketing before release, it's actually quite amazing 4e did as well as it did.

Not to say 4e didn't have it's flaws. Multiclassing could have been better, feat taxes were still a thing, and the monster math was busted, albeit that eventually got fixed which is more than you can say for any problems 3,5 had.

4e's biggest failures generally ended up being caused by things that happened around it and had little to do with the game itself.
>>
>>52363810
>D&D has a bigger audience than ever before
>it's because of 4th edition
Sounds like you're missing a few of the facts, jack
>>
>>52363751
I dunno, you should ask yourself the same question. Marx formulated his hypothesis of Communism well before his shift to materialism; was initially a left-Hegelian idealist until Stirner forced him to abandon this in favour of materialism. The communistic basis of his work was already in place, and basically a foregone conclusion in his mind, he just had to justify it through a different process and came up with a materialistic explanation.
>>
>>52364244
>oh shit he's right
W-well the materialist doctrine lies at the very heart of Marxism, and the method Marx used to lay out his ideas can't be separated from the conclusions he drew or the way they were received and interpreted. An idealist critique of capitalism would have lead him to a very different notion of utopia!
Hurts to admit this, but thanks for pointing out my error. Time to stop thinking of Stirner as just a meme I guess.
>>
>>52346343

SIEGE OF TUMBLRSPEAR
>>
>>52364244
>>52365373
Jesus christ you fucking retarded commie shitbag, stop replying to your own posts!
>>
>>52363810
>Keep in mind Mearls also has one of the biggest raging hateboners for 4e of basically anyone.
See, this is how people know not to care about your opinions. You should probably stop basing your perception of things on angry forum posts made by strangers.
>>
>>52362474
Yeah... thats what happened...
>>
>>52365373
Stirner is actually a credible philosopher. I honestly prefer the blunt, rock-solid honesty of his work over Nietzsche's (who he often gets considered a crude precursor to, which I think is a monumentally unfair conclusion). The problem with him on 4chan is that he is a meme, and the meme bears very little in common with his actual philosophy.

As for why I like historical materialism, but not the rest of Marxism, it's just that I think he was really on to something there with the idea that ideals and culture are shaped via material conditions, rather than the other way around. I just don't think the inevitable conclusion of global industrial capitalism reaching its breaking point is communism (I have no clue what it might be, I just don't think it's necessarily that).

Also thanks for this discussion, it was actually enjoyable.
>>
>>52346343
>obvious political insertion
>subtle as an orc
>shittly written overall
>offensively bad, unrealistic representation of the minorities they're tokening in, on the level of having a black character introduce themselves with "AYO HOL UP WHERE DA WHITE WIMMINS?!"
yep this is tumblr
>>
File: fuck.jpg (42KB, 422x380px) Image search: [Google]
fuck.jpg
42KB, 422x380px
If they ruin Planescape Torment with SJW shit i swear i will shoot up a kindergarten
>>
>>52346416
>kill the lady of pain
but that's impossible anon
>>
>>52368288
Get help Virt.
>>52368303
Not if you stat her.
>>
>>52368438
>Not if you stat her.
anon pls
>>
>>52368493
I never once claimed I would, but being the Dungeon Master, I could kill her, or allow her to be killed if I so wished.
>>
>>52368527
that would be really lame desu
>>
>>52368601
Maybe but taking her down could be fun, if done right.
>>
>>52368619
>>52368601

Depends, if say she was banished or mazed and the party had to basically subdue a severely weakened Lady and drag her back to sigil to sort out someone who's causing problems.
>>
>>52365890
Are you saying he doesn't?
>>
>>52351235
> implying any of the other characters was anything more than a cardboard standee

Only difference was you could take them on missions and get filler dialog. Cortes was never there to interject bitchy asides while you try to save the galaxy so he seems more obnoxious than the others.
>>
>>52362224

Disagree. Especially since the current bunch of devs are huge PS nerds who laid the ground work for it in the DMG.
>>
>>52371366
Well then you're retarded and/or lying.
>>
>>52371384

It's sad that your life has gone so badly that the closest thing you have to supportive human contact is pretending to be an idiot online just to get people to yell at you, but it would sadder if you were legitimately that stupid.
>>
>>52371422
It's sad that you need to project so much and prove I was right. :^)
>>
EE version of PS:T might be pretty cool, as long as it's just bug fixes and engine tweaks. I don't think they really have the talent to write convincing new characters/content for the game
>>
>want Dark Sun and Eberron to get put on the DM's Guild
>they're doing Planescape first

Fucking shoot me.
>>
>>52371459

>Argument is "people like you don't exist"
>Thinks the rest of the thread are the ones projecting.
>>
>>52371618
>I don't think they really have the talent to write convincing new characters/content for the game
You're right, they don't, which is why we're going to be getting new content.
>>
>>52363665
it's complete and utter bullshit, dressed up to sound intelligent.
>>
>>52345960
So a different setting will we get a book with content for actual players?
>>
What is the DM's guild?
>>
>>52374017

That's the hope. There's a case to be made that they're actually trying to hype a video game and WotC marketing is just fucking up.
>>
>>52346993
>If memory serves, the person who created Eberron actually used the 4th edition rules set for his personal home game set in that realm.
If I recall correctly, he switched to 4th when it came out because it fit better, then eventually switched to Fate. Though because he worked on 13th Age, he also has done some articles on how to run it with that system as well.
>>
>>52374418
God I hope it's a campaign setting with a splat book with the artificer and mystics as official classes maybe some more background and race options.
Thread posts: 279
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.