[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what was the weirdest board game you have ever played

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 3 person chess.jpg (107KB, 800x568px) Image search: [Google]
3 person chess.jpg
107KB, 800x568px
mine was three person chess
no one knew how the rules differed from normal chess so we made up our own while we played it
i won all three games i played, kek
>>
>>52326616
Variant chess played at the chess club.

Where you had shit like "Giraffes" and "Elephants" and stuff, who were usually combinations of two other pieces (IE moveset of a rook OR a knight) or some variation on a knight (IE it moves 4 spaces then 1 to the side; or 3 then 2; etc. instead of 2 then 1)
>>
>>52328351
Oh, and "Knightrider" who was like a knight, except it could jump multiple times in one turn (in one direction only) until it captures a piece.
>>
>>52326616
Do you catan?

But in all seriousness, chessboxing. It's a real thing, and it's actually kind of fun.
>>
Shear Panic.
>>
captain sonar, funny af tho
>>
>>52329148
i dont catan
chessboxing looks god tier tho
>>
>>52326616
Played three person chess once. It was horrible.

A mistake of one player, ended up costing the queen of another, which spiraled into a painful rivalry that damaged friendships.
>>
>>52326616
Lord of the Rings Monopoly, only ten mintues in we broke out the d&d minis an the polyhedral dice and started going nuts.

It turned into a weird kind of bootleg monopoly-as-a-4x where we fought over trade rights to Moria and had to steal more monopoly money from another set, because we didn't have enough to deal with the amount of trade.
>>
>>52326616
to this day I still don't think any of my friends know how to actually play Clue. We just made shit up
>>
4d chess

the board had 5 5x5x5 boards
>>
>>52333350
How does that even work?
>>
File: RarePepe224.jpg (13KB, 271x186px) Image search: [Google]
RarePepe224.jpg
13KB, 271x186px
Play 4 player chess with my bois
>Don't know real rules
>The only way too lose is illegal move
The greatest
Pic related
>>
File: wee.png (15KB, 654x508px) Image search: [Google]
wee.png
15KB, 654x508px
>>52334408
>How does that even work?
I was not able to understand how the game worked.

I remember I decided to let a good AI play vs a shitty ai and it won in one or two turns. Then I selected an random move for the shitty ai and it lasted 60+ turns.
>>
>>52326616
Do you Catan?
>>
>>52336299
>>52329148
kek
>>
File: image.jpg (782KB, 853x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
782KB, 853x1200px
JUST
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.