[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1404: Fantastic Digimon and Weaboo Card

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 486
Thread images: 76

>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
boards.4chan.org/tg/thread/52308742
>>
Fuck, fucked it up, that's my bad. Been a while since I made one of these.
>>
>>52308742

There's the link.
>>
>>52319644

Thank you ;_;
>>
REPOSTIN' AS THREAD DIED.

Why do you post your builds?
or
Why don't you post your builds?

Just trying to understand a bit of people's reasoning.
>>
>>52319502
Oh? I read that as just merging with other Digimon, not digital life in general. Guess I misunderstood. Well, either way works, I'm going to be Bio-Merging with my partner, they can take the perk, instead. Thanks for answering, NuBee. Now, time to jump my favorite Digimon series.
>>
I'm reposting this for the same reason as question guy, inconvenient thread death.
>>
>>52315869
Do companions who are Magizoologists get 400CP for perks and 200CP for beasts, or only 200CP for beasts?

Also, why can't companions purchase items?
>>
File: Fantastic Beasts 1.0 .pdf (7MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Fantastic Beasts 1.0 .pdf
7MB, 1x1px
And here it is with all the edits and fixes brought up last thread.

I'm going to bed now but I'll read any comments and builds tomorrow.
>>
>>52319657
I'd need to have builds, to post them. I just can't work up the motivation to make builds for CYOAs anymore, it seems.
>>
>>52319462
>>52319509
Is that even a canon thing, or is it just fanwank? Is there any reason to believe it's not just anti-Muggle charms or some bullshit like that?
>>
>>52319664

No problem dude, have fun! It's my favorite too. Grani is hard to explain since it's more of a Digimon than Behemoth, but less of a Digimon compared to say, like, normal Digimon. I think it counts more for what Digimon Partners with Bio-Merge can fuse with than Tamers with Bio-Merge though.
>>
>>52319294
If we Import a Digimon Partner we've already got, can we customize the Digivolution line they already use, or do they instead have to gain a set of alternate Forms? If the second one is the case, how does have two rookie forms work? Can they switch between them freely?

Can we Import an entirely mundane toy that we already possess as their Sentimental Gift? I would prefer to give something that has genuine value to my Jumper, instead something just from the background of that specific Jump.
>>52319657
I constantly change and revise and modify my builds, so keeping track of my Chain would be impossible. I sometimes post Builds, usually if no one else does I try to make one, though that one is usually entirely divorced from my actual Chains.
>>
File: 1472262685647.jpg (85KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1472262685647.jpg
85KB, 960x540px
>>52319657
Laziness and that I don't always type up entertaining stories. I also have trouble maintaining interest in my Jumpers past the midpoint.

Speak of, I'm dropping my claim on Kamen Rider Hibiki. I feel like me making a jump about another singular Heisei Rider, especially a show that's...weird to watch, putting it mildly, would result in another milquetoast jump and the canon deserves better.

I will still be working with Digger on Heisei Part 7, though.

Finally, corrected a DxD typo in which I mistook humans for having four legs.

>>52319678
>>52319674
Most excellent!
>>
>>52319657
I spend too long trying to write compelling narratives to go with them... lose interest, and eventually fade.

Plus, I question whether anybody would really care to see them. I've since learned there is apparently a degree of interest ._. So I'm gonna try to now.

Mostly, I just like reading other peoples, so I figure I should post my own.
>>
>>52319657
I run through chains like they're paper towels, and I just don't feel strongly enough about anything to even explain my reasoning for getting stuff beyond "because", so I feel really awkward about posting them.
>>
File: DEAR DIARY.jpg (52KB, 558x400px) Image search: [Google]
DEAR DIARY.jpg
52KB, 558x400px
Jump 41: High School DxD

Race: Human
Faction: Independant
Origin: Drop-In
Perks:
Bodacious (Free)
Magic System (Free)
Interesting Times (Free)
JUMPAI (Free)
Sacred Hospitality (Free)
Water Under The Bridge (100 CP)
Something Special (100 CP)
I Should Be Dead By Now (200 CP)
Almighty Janitor (200 CP)
Idiot Hero (300 CP)
This Is My Town (300 CP)
Dance With Me (600 CP)

Sacred Gears:

Trick Vanish (200 CP)
Mirror Alice (300 CP)
>Maximum pranking Sacred Gears get. During the course of the jump I developed an offshoot of Mirror Alice that just reflected the ability with the same strength instead of twice the power, but used less energy.

>My Sacred Gear manifested as two arm gauntlets which had giant mirror shields on them. Which could materialize a staff in my hands without me pulling them out.

Drawbacks:
Unhealthy Obsession (+100 CP)
>Not really different from how my brain works without social perks, so this isn’t a big deal. My jumper rambles a lot about

Noticed (+100 CP)
>Eh. I can probably handle it.

Dress Break (+100 CP)
>...Moving ON.

How Do I Math (+200 CP)
>Hey Colress. Please help! Thank you!

Blood In The Water (+200 CP)
Götterdämmerung (+300 CP)

Write-up in next post
>>
>>52319657
Because the last build I posted was back in August of 2015.

There have been many jump updates since then. Also the chain's now at 686. That and... I doubt anybody really cares about that story.

Plus I know what builds people like seeing and I don't typically go for those kinds of builds so, why waste people's time?
>>
>>52319678
Did you see >>52319677 ?
>>
>>52319657
Because last time I posted my chain, the thread descended into madness.
>>
>>52319731
I lay a curse on Issei where every girl he saw was flat-chested and always had underwear on for a good natured bit o’ fun. He figured it out and became very upset with me. He got so upset that he killed me. However, I came back, but this time in my typical moth form. Just to let him know what he was dealing with.

Issei then told me to lift the curse the next time he saw him. I told him to stop being a huge pervert. His goal of becoming the Harem King was nice (I would be hypocritical if I got mad at him over it, considering how I have like four husbands and two wives, one a fucking sword) but him being able to talk to people’s boobs and stripping people of their clothes was...not very nice. He said no. I used Trick on him to seal away his stripping ability.

He then proceeded to break through it, in true shounen fashion.

And thus we played what amounted to a playground game where the kids would go “you can’t do this because I took away your powers” and then the other kids would say “nuh-uh because my power lets me break through that” and so forth. It was ridiculous how much it escalated.

I accidentally shounen trained Issei as a result and made him much, much stronger. He (eventually) matched me. This somehow made him a chivalrous pervert instead as to where he didn’t rip girl’s clothes off all the time and do perverted stuff without permission. Eventually, he befriended me, somehow (No, not romantically. Hell no.), and so I helped him fight. I would train him in G Gundam styles of fighting, figuring he might as well learn them. He was gonna fucking need it with all the shit happening. At the lower levels of fighting, I would assist him in combat and fighting. Fighting gods and demigods was not something I was unfamiliar to. Then I was violently killed. Issei panicked a bit, since I mentioned to him that I had limited lives, but I came back. But this time, I wouldn’t help him in fights, but I did give him a shounen power up.

>Con't
>>
>>52319750
(I also blessed Issei with good luck, too. And may have sent Domon Kasshu and George de Sand to help him out in their Mobile Suits)

I spent the rest of the jump running around saving innocents with my companions, and when Issei finally stopped all the fighting, I used slime technology to rebuild the world again with Issei’s help.
>>
>>52319700

I'd say importing a Digimon would be like importing any other type of companion and you would be getting the new stuff as Alt.Forms. As for how it interacts, they'd be able to switch freely just like any other Alt.Form.

Mmmm, I suppose if it's entirely mundane and won't give you any special advantages, there's no harm in choosing something more personal instead of something new.
>>
>>52319677
400 for perks and 200 for beasts. I changed the wording so hopefully that's clearer.

>Also, why can't companions purchase items?

I would have thought that was obvious, sometimes people use companion imports as a way to get more items than they have the budget for by just nicking stuff off their companions.
>>
>>52319705
Do the benefits of Magician apply to magic in general or just DxD systems? Specifically, the efficiency bit. Also, is there anything stopping someone from learning multiple magic systems?
>>
>>52319657
Because I like attention. And also because jumpchain is a good creative outlet.

>Jumps
http://pastebin.com/wxX3EMJn

>Companions
http://pastebin.com/heShpwkC

[Jump #15] Jurassic Park:
1300cp
------------------

>Location
•San Diego-(Rolled 6):

>Background
•Geneticist-(50cp):

>Age & Gender
•27-(Rolled)
•Male-(No Change)
------------------Total:(50cp)

>Skills and Abilities
1.PhD.x2-(50cp):
2.Missing Link-(50cp):
3.Cloning-(100cp):
4.Chaos Theory-(100cp):
5.Genetic Improvements-(150cp):
6.Fossil Hunt-(200cp):
7.Hybrid-(300cp):
------------------Total:(950cp)

>Items
1.DNA Samples-(100cp):
2.Laboratory-(200cp):
------------------Total:(300cp)

>Drawbacks
1.Biosyn-(+100cp):
2.It Rex Everything-(+200cp):
------------------Total:(+300cp)

>Future
•Move-On
------------------

>Notes/Personal Journal
After what happened in Chrono Trigger and Thundercats I decided to treat this jump as a vacation.

I spent my time hanging out with my companions and some other new friends, and I also made unique magical creatures to entertain people.
Fighting dinosaurs every so often was fun, and the rival company that wanted me for research wasn't even an obstacle.

I may have killed a few people and set a building or two on fire while I was here, but other than that I left things well enough alone.
>>
>>52319657
I post them because I need validation, and I like to imagine people enjoy seeing my bullshit.
>>
105. Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them
School: Ilvermorny
Perks: Draco Dormiens Nunquan Titillandus, Charmant, Acceptance, Herbology Hero, Actor, Do You Think You Can Hold Me, Special Qualities, Bomb Shell, People Like You
Items: Wand (Import)
Drawbacks: Traumatic Upbringing

Eh, I've still got my scars from growing up. So, I just have to relearn the self-control I have in real life. Which is admittedly tenuous at times, but I'm getting better. And I'll get better here too.

So, I just show up out of the blue one day, shit's going down, and there's an expert on magical creatures trying to get a conservation effort going. So, what to do but help him? I write articles for newspapers again, and end up using a lot of the same tactics as I did for getting werewolves accepted in Harry Potter.

I also taught Newt some future magic, and gave him a stand. Mechanical Animals really helps him out.

I'll probably mentally flesh this out when I watch the movie, but it won't affect my build any. I'll have some fun imagining my adventure around it.

>>52319657
I like attention, obviously. I guess I also like giving attention to others, especially people who make things like chains and jumpmakers. It also encourages the jumpmakers to keep making jumps, I think. They like attention too.
>>
>>52319761
Thanks.

I suppose I can see people doing that, though for the most part I think people who do that should just grab things in jump. I was mainly wondering about getting the auror items for an auror companion but I guess we can try to reverse engineer it ourselves.
>>
>>52319674
Hey NuBee, if went down the Diaboromon evolution line, what would our final form be? Armageddemon or Quartzmon?
>>
Is there any way to retain your original Anima power after becoming a Devil-Tiger if it doesn't fit your themes at all? That Fiend charm-learning is just so good.
>>
>>52319770
[Jump #16] Outlaw Star:
1400cp
------------------

>Location
•Ctarl-Ctarl-(Rolled):

>Background
•Mechanic-(100cp):

>Race
•Human-(Free):

>Age & Gender
•20-(Rolled)
•Male-(No Change)
------------------Total:(100cp)

>Skills and Abilities
1.Repair Savv-(Free):
2.Dirty Fighting-(100cp):
3.Cross-wiring-(200cp):
------------------Total:(300cp)

>Items
1.Fancy Suit-(Free):
2.Diagnostic Tools-(Free):
3.5,000 Wong-(50cp):
4.Small Arms-(50cp):
------------------Total:(100cp)

>Companions
•Crew-(200cp):
------------------Total:(200cp)

>Starship and Upgrades
•Medium Frame-(Free):
•Grappler Arms-(Free):
•Grappler Gun-(Free):
•Missile Pods-(50cp, 1 slot):
•Torpedoes-(150cp, 2 Slots):
•Laser Cannons.x2-(200cp, 2 slot):
•Ship’s AI-(Free):
•Etheric Drive-(Free):
•Room Upgrades-(50cp):
•Advanced Repair Drones-(100cp):
•Etheric Sails and Hull Reinforcement-(150cp):
------------------Total:(700cp)

>Drawbacks
1.Explosive Words-(+200):
2.Treasure Hunting-(+200cp):
------------------Total:(+400cp)

>Future
•Move-On
------------------

>Notes/Personal Journal
I GOT A SPACESHIP!

Ahem, I'm sorry I lost control of myself for a moment there. Anyway, this whole jump was basically just another vacation but unlike Jurassic Park I didn't have any real obligations and I could actually go off and explore and have fun.
I was able to travel the stars with my companions, go on some fantastic adventures, and experience things that helped me get out of the funk I'd been in since Chrono Trigger.

Of course things weren't all sunshine and stardust. Owning a starship proved to be somewhat annoying thanks to the maintenance, fuel, and docking costs, and my companions and I made quite a few enemies while we were here.

Still, getting to explore space was awesome. And while I was here I was able to study some this world's technology and magic, and I also collected some genetic samples from the Ctarl-Ctarl.
>>
File: [DESPAIR].gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
[DESPAIR].gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>52319657
Because why the fuck would anybody give a shit about what I wrote EVER? All I've learned is that trying to talk builds with people ends up causing salt in the thread.
>>
>>52319674
Nubee. You are fucking awesome.

But now QUESTIONS! So, in regards to BioMerge, would that for anything that is in some way a digital projection?

As it stands, I have no idea where the DSP's summoning would fall under that, especially with the Demon Summoner Capstone.

>>52319657
Not sure desu, I always felt like my builds were boring compared to others, and my write-fagging is pretty weak, so yeah, I'd rather those my better do all that.

Well, that and I've made been doing a lot of head-cannoning to do with my Chain that would make a lotta anons "REEEE!"...we already have enough of that, I don't want to be another cause...
>>
>>52319657
I post 'em because I put effort into them, might as well show people my work. Who knows. I might even get positive attention for it.
>>
>>52319657
I feel autistic when I just throw shit out there no one asked to see.
>>
>>52319657
>Why don't you post your builds?
Because I'm waiting for us to hit 1000 jumps, or I get a job, before delving back into the madness that is writing /jc/ fiction.
>>
>>52319806

Mmm, the one problem with the translation replacing the Japanese terms, one of them with a similar term, is this kind of confusion. Diaboromon is the "Mega" kind of "Ultimate", so it would be the final form.

Its canon line is

"Tsumemon" (Fresh) -> "Kuramon" (In-Training) -> "Keramon" (Rookie) -> "Chysalimon" (Champion) -> "Infermon" (Ultimate) -> "Diaboromon" (Mega)

For further clarification, Wikimon uses the original terms.

Fresh = Baby 1
In-Training = Baby 2
Rookie = Child
Champion = Adult
Ultimate = Perfect
Mega = Ultimate

So if you're using Wikimon and see a Digimon with the "Ultimate" level, that's the equivalent of Mega, the more commonly used term in the West.

>>52319850

To your first question, what do you mean by Digital Projection? I'm not all that familiar with Demon Summoner's mechanics.
>>
>>52319657
Because sharing builds when you play with house rules is just going to get you screamed at.
>>
>>52319806
>>52319919

Er, that being said, you aren't hard locked into the canon way of doing things, so if you say, want your Infermon's "Ultimate" form to be Armageddemon or Parasimon or Daemon instead of Diaboromon, (Digimon listed on its page as potential routes it could take) that's your prerogative.
>>
File: This Motherfucker Right Here.jpg (24KB, 189x263px) Image search: [Google]
This Motherfucker Right Here.jpg
24KB, 189x263px
>>52319657

Because I change chains like I change shorts and the most promising chain so far more or less has me acting like a vaguely more principled(Though not very) version of pic related and that would end up being even more obnoxious than I normally am.

Not to mention actively writing up shit has been freaking chore lately since it's 90% of what I do anyways for work or school
>>
>>52319919
Actually, are Super Ultimate Digimon a thing in Tamers? He'd have to replace Diaboromon entirely to go into either of two he listed if he made them regular Megas.
>>
>>52319657
Because a skeleton got boring and I started working on other things.
>>
>>52319966

Super Ultimate Digimon are not a thing in Tamers.
>>
>>52319987
It's impossible to say they're not, since none of the anime really do a 'complete encyclopedia of digimon'. Can't really say what's out there as long as you're not playing with digivolution methods that don't exist in tamers.
>>
>>52319919
>>52319952
Ah, I see. In that case, I'll just go with the route you mentioned, if only because the irony of being a heroic Diaboromon amuses me.

>>52319966
Thinking on it, I don't think that was a thing. The final battle with the D-Reaper was a group effort, rather then the usual "Lead/Lancer take on Final Boss by themselves" formula.
>>
>>52319657
Well I like to imagine that maybe someone, somewhere enjoys reading the crap I put out. Admittedly I am probably imagining things. Also I find writing up and posting builds to be fun.
>>
>>52319993
>Impossible to say they're not
They're not. Surprisingly possible.
>>
Rolled 53 (1d100)

>>52319746
That wasn't your fault, it was mine.
Roll to Seduce.
>>
>>52319674
Wonderful, we finally get a decent Digimon jump after two years. Is there any way to convert CP into DP?
>>
>>52319731
*Not really different from how my brain works without social perks, so this isn’t a big deal. My jumper rambles a lot about moths or stories.
>>
>>52319919
>To your first question, what do you mean by Digital Projection? I'm not all that familiar with Demon Summoner's mechanics.
From what I understand, the DSP works like program and demon summoning circle that summons an allied SMT Demon. However, these allies are sapient and thus would need to be companion'd for the contract to be valid outside of SMT.

Demon Summoner, the Normal Person Capstone, gets around this by creating copies of the allied demon within the personal compendium of the Summoners, this copies are simply sentient and thus can be taken along with no fuss.

Which then begs the question as to whether or not these copies, when summoned, are some weird blend of digital and other projections when summoned since they are summoned from within the DSP's Compendium rather than the Realm of their Original.

Urgh, just woke up and already thinking about this stuff, hopefully I've laid out my reasoning well enough here.

>>52319995
And that's why I loved Tamers so much, all the protags, in some way or another were all also MCs.
>>
>>52319987
Oh, well. I was thinking on going Diaboromon too, and I kinda wanted the Kaiju mode. I can live without it, though.
>>
>>52319657
My main chain is on hiatus and while I still make the occasional build for it I haven't put them in order or given them a write-up.
I might start a new chain next month and post it here.
>>
>>52320008
Cheeky sarcasm. Nice contribution.
>>
>>52319657
Because every combo I came up with got one or multiple Jumpmakers nerfing shit.

No more.
>>
>>52320039
Yes, 'it exist because nothing says it doesn't even if it was made later' is soooo high quality.
>>
>>52320028
Digimon are pretty huge, if I remember right. Especially that one prequel to the series, where Greymon fought that parrot Digimon while all of the Digidestined were kids, which had them as kaijus even in Champion form. Going by that, a Mega Digimon could go toe to toe with Godzilla.
>>
>>52320070
Should we then declare that any digimon that doesn't appear directly in the Tamers anime is not allowed in the jump? Despite them being common, bog standard digimon elsewhere?
>>
>>52319993

>Can't really say what's out there as long as you're not playing with digivolution methods that don't exist in tamers.
What?

>>52319995

Well more power to ya dude. Diaboromon is super cool.

>>52320016

There currently is not since I mostly balanced it around the current point totals and allotment.
>>
>>52320099
Anon, let's cut the pretenses here since you're already exaggerating. You just want it to be allowed so you can buy your way into some super broken fusion again, just like in the original digimon jump.
>>
>>52320058
For some reason I doubt you've even made more than one combo worth nerfing. But if they've been nerfed, surely it wouldn't hurt to share them now?
>>
>>52320080
I've always wondered about that, maybe its just a way to showcase their strength, power, or whatever. Kinda like in that one episode of Pokemon where Gary's Krabby was bigger than Ash's Krabby due to how much stronger its gotten or something.
>>
Dredd jump when?
>>
>>52320106
The anime does not show all the digimon types that exist in the setting. We can't assume digimon that don't show up don't exist unless they come from digievolution methods, like xros fusions, that did not exist in that universe. Therefore I can't point to a particular digimon and declare "This does not exist in the Tamer's world." except with the criteria metioned above.

>>52320114
Ha, I knew it. You're not arguing from a position of logic, you're arguing from what's essentially a political stance on power.

Not even the person who asked, just commenting on logic holes, so your flimsy argument falls further apart.
>>
>>52320144
It's sad seeing the lengths people like you go to get more power.
>>
>>52320177
Insistence on a discredited argument simply makes you look like a baiter.
>>
>>52320099
Not really answering the problem here, which is that your argument is still just 'no reason I can't. so I can." Been a while but I'm pretty sure the absence of evidence isn't evidence.
>>
>>52320025

Okay, that seems pretty clear to me. If the projections are basically digital copies of a demon with no real will of their own, I think you could fuse with them using Tamer's Bio-Merge. I can't say the same if they're magic or something though.

>>52320028

Sorry dude, tried to focus on Tamers while still giving people cool stuff to play around with.

>>52320080

Depends on the Mega really. I'd say Zhuqiaomon and the other Sovereigns could stand up to some kaiju, but MarineAngemon could literally sit in your pocket.
>>
>>52320144
Well, I think it's reasonable to assume that nothing more powerful than the sovereigns exist currently, or else they probably would have shown up to deal with the D-Reaper. I suppose that doesn't mean something more powerful couldn't exist, but it probably doesn't at this time. Granted, this is only an assumption, but "they don't exist" is a simpler assumption than "they do exist, but weren't available for some reason". I'd go for the simpler assumption, personally. But hey, you might be able to become one by putting in the effort to strengthen yourself.
>>
>>52320144

I might agree with you, except in the end when they pulled on Calumon, the catalyst of Digivolution's power, to evolve all of the Digital World's Digimon, the final form of all of them were Mega. That means even when maximizing the potential power of something that could Digivolve all the Digimon in their world to their highest potential form, nobody reached Super Ultimate. Even the Sovereigns, exposed to the same power and far surpassing all other Digimon, did not take a new form.

Most of the anime and games take place in different universes with different mechanics, as shown in Digimon Tamers where Digimon Adventure is a cartoon in their world. Also mentioned in Xros and the other anime where protagonists were brought together from various dimensions.

So again, Super Ultimate is not a thing in Tamers. It does not exist as a mechanic in that world. If you achieve the mechanic through out of context means, that's you inventing it or bringing it to that world.
>>
>>52320114
In many ways I see this Tamers jump as a replacement to the Digimon jump we have on the drive, so honestly I don't have much problem with that.
>>
>>52319657
I'm waiting for a few more jumps to be released Including the one I'm making before I start my chain.

Though I'll probably be posting my builds on QQ due to the sexual nature of the summaries of my adventures. Plus I don't want to crowd up the threads.
>>
>>52320346
What jumps are you making, anon?
>>
File: 1407482235945.gif (1001KB, 440x300px) Image search: [Google]
1407482235945.gif
1001KB, 440x300px
>>52319674
>Really want to Be an Arrestradramon
>Look it up on the wiki
>it's listed as an Adult and Ultimate level at the same time
>has only one evolution from there and literally everything else it gains is through Xros evolution

Is there a way to get a new form and KEEP it as the new "default"? I kinda wanted to know if such a thing were possible in Tamers.
>>
>>52319764
Magic in general, mainly ones that 'spend' or utilize mana in some fashion, whether internal or channeled. It's a broad window, though, so you can say in general entirely. And you can totally learn more than one magic system.
>>
>>52320463

I'm sorry, what exactly do you mean by keep it as the new default?
>>
File: 1430502358556.gif (111KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1430502358556.gif
111KB, 400x300px
>>52320521
In many cases digivolution is temporary. I was wondering if you could maintain one indefinitely.
>>
>>52319678
Are Thunderbirds ridable? They seem way more awesome than brooms.
>>
>>52320463
>>52320549
Digimon naturally 'age' into forms over time, and they become the default. Really inconsistent in timing so there's probably other, poorly understood criteria. What digimon partners are doing is basically temporarily adopting their older/more mature form through the bond they share with the digidestined. This is why there are plenty of digimon running around who are Champion/Ultimate/Mega by default, and why digimon partners generally revert back to rookie after combat.
>>
File: Hackmon_b.jpg (67KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
Hackmon_b.jpg
67KB, 320x320px
>>52319674
When I bother to get off my ass and do this, I'm going full Hackmon.
Royal Knights forever!

Also that scarf is awesome/adorable.
>>
>>52320520
Thanks, mang. Also, does this...

>Every Faction except Independent and every Race except human receives a magical system for free.

Mean you can potentially obtain two magic systems for free with the right faction and race choices?
>>
>>52320583
Doggodragon.
>>
>>52320590
That is correct, yes.
>>
>>52320594
I know! Isn't it cool!

Jesus christ I feel like I'm 12 years old again.
>>
>>52320622
That's a good feeling. Means your soul isn't dead.
>>
>>52320549

Oh, yeah, that's mentioned a few times in the Digimon section. While the Digivolution Digimon Partners go through is temporary, that's because of the unnatural way in which they go through it (getting help from their Tamer). Most Digimon that Digivolve without a Tamer do so a whole lot slower, but it tends to be more permanent barring extenuating circumstances. Basically, independent training will net you a more higher level "default" forms once the plot has been worked out and the Catalyst's Power is released from Calumon.
>>
>>52320626
Look at him! He's a doggodragon with a kamen-rider cape!. It's just damn cool!.
And among the Royal Knights he's a good guy, and a team player! It's even better!
>>
>>52320639
Does Catalyst Power get released if you stomp on Calumon a lot?
>>
>>52320583

Hackmon is pretty great dude, yeah.

>>52320549

This dude >>52320582 gets across what I was trying to say in a clearer and less rambly way.
>>
>>52320658
Are you planning on going all the way to Jesusmon?
>>
>>52320659

No one has ever tried, mostly because they don't wanna risk it. Mostly he just responds to strong emotions around him, or accidentally blasts it when he's having fun.
>>
>>52320675
That's the Royal Knight form, and I originally went searching for a Royal Knight to bond with. So yes, I'm going all the way to Jesusmon/Jesmon.
>>
>>52320658
Reminder that Hackmon is followed and assisted by Sistermon and Sistermon Noir, who got updated into being sexy nuns in the cardgame.
>>
>>52320718
Sadly Nubee said I can't take them, without pods anyway since I assume those would work.
>>
>>52319678
How much space is there in the Case? Is each habitat the size of a zoo habitat? Smaller? Larger?
>>
>>52319674
>No Digital Hazard option for custom Digimons
>>
File: Smug Coffee.jpg (62KB, 640x736px) Image search: [Google]
Smug Coffee.jpg
62KB, 640x736px
>>52320884
>>
Is there any werewolf waifus? The only one that I know of is out of Innistrad, but she is a planeswalker.

Also: How does the canon character companion out of Innistrad work? Can you choose any card, and get a "canon" companion that fits that? Or do you have to stick to legendary/lore characters?
>>
>>52320884

Bleh, sorry, lemme just cut straight to telling you to look again since it's with the other 200DP options in Special Characteristics.
>>
>>52320917
Aela from Skyrim.
>>
>>52320917
>wanting a werewolf waifu
Shit taste mate.
>>
106. One Piece
Origin: Drop-In, Age: 19
Perks: Nakama (Tony Tony Chopper), Survivalist, Will of D (Noble Disaster Inportent), Haki+Conqueror's Haki
Fruit: Mutt-Mutt Fruit Model: Wolf
Items: Reinforced Clothing
Drawbacks: Limbless, Plotbound

My wand is the best wolf-dog ever. She has an extremely even temperament, extreme loyalty, is playful and quirky, and always comes through in a pinch. Also, it's magical as shit. I shall name her Wanda and probably expose her to the Icon of Civilization a few hundred years on, but for now she is my super-cuddly best friend. She even gets along with the Strawhats. I couldn't find the dude who makes weapon-devil fruit hybrids, so I just came up with a magic ritual to "Feed" the devil fruit to the wand. I'm surprised it worked, but I got an 83 on my roll. She's not the best in a fight, being a Unicorn Hair wand, but she's an amazing lab assistant and I did tie her to a pod to prevent any terrible death from being permanent.

I have a few advantages over the devil-fruit users, namely I'm a water generator and double genius water-bender. Attacking Donquixote Doflamingo with clouds when he's trying to escape is super-satisfying. It's pure Haki users and Fishmen that pose the real threat this jump, which still covers a lot of enemies. I don't do anything in this jump without my Nakama, so I still consider it fair.

I've come to find that losing a limb isn't actually so bad for a jumper. Only having three arms isn't optimal, but I do have psychic and magic powers to make up the difference.

>>52320930
Really, any waifu you can infect with Werewolfism from Morrowind is a good werewolf waifu.
>>
>>52320260
There's also the fact that thanks to the cards, there are other (albiet) temporary forms of Digivolution. Like the Armour and DNA Digivolutions (circe 2002, remember?).

But Calumon is the final say on Digivolution in that particular universe though.

>>52320228
Thanks NuBee, gonna wait on anyone else to chip in on this before I go ahead with the plan to further build on Io's bullshit and tighten up the DSP's programming to make it all possible.
>>
File: Angua.jpg (51KB, 300x384px) Image search: [Google]
Angua.jpg
51KB, 300x384px
>>52320917

There's Angua from Discworld, pic related

Either you're doing her a big favor or you're kinda screwing it up a bit, depending on how you feel about Corporal "This man cannot be real in his ability to be an upstanding gent" Carrot
>>
>>52320971

No problem dude, hope things work out for you.
>>
File: ShoNuff.png (595KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
ShoNuff.png
595KB, 900x675px
Hey, Anons. Question for y'all since I realize by the time I finish my allotted 100 jumps for my chain (of settings I actively like) I could do a bunch of...'postgame content' jumps if you will, where the benefactor picks a few arcs according to the theme

So, the theme is "Wish Fulfillment"
Which jumps have the most blatant wish fulfillment/harem shenanigans going on?
Highschool D x D and Heaven's Lost Property come to mind and I'm sure if I combed through jump by jump I could find something

But more or less which jumps are blatantly based off of settings where the MC is a glorified audience surrogate for the wish fulfillment fantasy?
>>
How dangerous is Discworld?
>>
File: all smiles.jpg (45KB, 720x648px) Image search: [Google]
all smiles.jpg
45KB, 720x648px
>>52321007
Sekirei, or any other harem anime.manga-based jump.
Any setting based on a Japanese LN.
>>
>>52321007
Infinite Stratos, Familiar of Zero, Negima, Rosario Vampire and the infamous Sword Art Online.
>>
File: dress to kill.jpg (16KB, 360x476px) Image search: [Google]
dress to kill.jpg
16KB, 360x476px
Jump #275: Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them
>The High Priestess, reversed: The forces of nature unleashed.
>Age: 19
>Location: New York City, 1929
>Identity: Auror, Ilvermorny Alumnus
Well, might as well have attended the local school!
>Acceptance (Free, Ilvermorny)
Wait, does this mean that the descendents of the people who founded Hogwarts are the ACTUAL heir of Slytherin? Well, damn, if ever there was a poster child for live-and-let-live.
>Investigator (Free, Auror)
An auror ought to know how to investigate properly, after all.
>Apparation Ace (800, Auror)
Travelling without moving. Now I truly control the world. And the spice.
>Duelist Champion (500, Auror)
What's that you say? My spells have more magical power behind them than others? By now, I'd be shocked if they didn't.
>Wand Import
Blackthorn with a phoenix feather core. Fourteen and a half inches long and hard. Every other useful magical artifact is a part of my gauntlet, except for this.
>Magical Exposure Threat Level Measurer (400, Auror)
Well that's useful, to have a clock that literally shows how far people are from figuring out magic. Because that's something that can be quantified. Ever.
>Real-Time Hex Indicator Map (200, Auror)
Gee, you'd think that if things like this existed, there'd be no trouble stopping a Death Eater attack as soon as it started. Guess Britain just is too cheap to pay for such a thing.
>Companions (0)
Now EVERYONE can be wizards, even if they weren't before. Hooray!

The plot here is hilariously contrived. I'm going to stay out of it, and then I'm going to kidnap Grindelwald and ship him off to Europe. Maybe Germany. I'll point him at some starving artist to keep him busy, and tell Albus to clean up his fucking messes. Damn idiot.

It's so clear now. I was always the villain. The prophecy about me wasn't the future, it was the past. Trelawney was right. I was the crux of the biggest war in human history.

I'm sorry. I'm so, so sorry.
>>
File: I Would a Weasley Twins.jpg (1002KB, 1195x1272px) Image search: [Google]
I Would a Weasley Twins.jpg
1002KB, 1195x1272px
>>52321112
>Expecting Albus to clean up his own mess
>Ever
>Rather than getting other people to do it for him.
Oh Tommy, you poor naive soul.
>>
>>52321178
>Harriet Potter
10/10 would companion.
>>
Part one...

Cause reasons, and suspense. Totally suspense.

<Build>
Name : Tobias Cook
Jump : Harry Potter

<Origins>
Pureblood (100)
Wealthy (200)

-Tobias, son of Tiberious James, was born into a wealthy pure blood family and wanted for nothing when growing up, and yet material things rarely interested him.

House : Ravenclaw
-He was destined for Ravenclaw, as his father and mother before him, though he was perhaps not the most typical of his house.

<Perks>
Wit Beyond Measure
- Intelligent, clever and perceptive he is, but few things really caught his interest. So many things came naturally... he would tire quickly after learning the basics.

Clean Blooded
-Indeed, it seemed he could know no strife. Growing up, he never seemed to get sick, no matter the conditions, and for a rich pampered child, he spent a lot of time out in poor weather, trudging through the wilderness surrounding his family's manor.

Care of Magical Creatures (500)
-After all, there was one field that always seemed to interest him. Animals, beasts, creatures of all sorts. And so isolated and far away from the muggles his parents looked down upon, the surrounding wilderness was teeming with life both magical and mundane. Many in fact were quite tretcherous, but oddly, he never seemed to draw their ire.
>>
File: ALL OF MY HATE.png (652KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
ALL OF MY HATE.png
652KB, 1440x900px
>>52321178
I thought he would and instead eighty million people died. WHOOPS.
>>
>>52319657
I use SB, reddit and unauthorised jumps because they jump to a setting that isn't on the drive.

I try not to reference their perks too much.
>>
>>52321178
Are women just walking sets of holes for you?
>>
>>52321189

Animagus Flying Squirrel (700)
- By the age of 10 in fact, he had managed to figure out the complicated, even tretcherous process of becoming an animal, aided by constant observations and interactions with the wildlife. He had read about it in the manor library, the gift of becoming an animal, and few persuits had found him motivated like this. He could become a flying squirrel, at will.

Memory Spell Specialist (800)
- Of course, he often got in trouble with his parents for his excursions. They simply could >NOT< understand why their child, given anything he could desire on a silver platter, would leave the warmth and comfort of the manor for cold forests, muddy fields and dangerous caves. Often, he wished he could... cover his tracks better. Hide signs of his wrongdoing. After all, he was hardly hurting anyone!

Non-Verbal Specialty (1000)
-Of course, history would conspire against him at a young age. A curse he suffered rendered him with the most embarassing speach impediment... and he very quickly grew to prefer silence to his predicament.
<Items>

Pet Owl
-Not that his parents didn't try to lure him to a life of elitism and excess. When he showed an interest in wildlife, they purchased him an owl of his very own.

Phoenix (1150)
-But while on one of his runaway 'expeditions', he happened across a tremendous treasure, and after nearly two months of caring for a chick... he had earned the trust of a Phoenix. His parents were too stunned to punish him. Or perhaps it was the phoneix's stern gaze.

Dragon-Hide Jacket
-He was given the best clothes, worth more galleons than some wizards make in a year.

Extended Mokeskin Pouch (1250)
-Yet he was far more interested in a 'paltry trinket' he had aquired from a strange person selling wares on the streets of Diagon Alley, amazed by the small pouch that could hold so much. Better yet, he learned his parents could not search it.
>>
>>52320132
Get to work, citizen.
If I don't see progress in a week, it'll be a month in an Iso-Cube.
>>
>>52320929
I'm sorry then. I was scrolling to the new jumps as I ate breakfast and didn't pay much attention outside the perk names
>>
>>52321208

Nimbus 2000
-They ensured he had top of the line broomsticks and private tutoring lessons, but his heart was never really in it and his skill never really advanced. All it meant was he had a new way to study the surrounding wilderness.

Refilling Zonko's Bag (1300)
-And really, a bag of joke products he purchased from the same vendor as his pouch had much more utility. Dungbombs could startle or discourage large beasts, sugar quills allowed him to enjoy a sweet as he jotted notes, small firecrackers were an amazing distraction and more! Best of all, it oddly never seemed empty.

House Elf -Esper- 1400
-Their final attempt, their greatest desperation, was to assign him a house-elf. Esper was a frail, whispy thing with greased hair and wearing a fine silk napkin like a short toga. Prim and proper, eloquent and smooth voiced, Esper soon fell under the odd power that attracted creatures to Tobias.

<Flaws>
Oblivious (+200)
-Tobias has no idea of the fate that brought him here, nor of the future to come, nor of events so improbable they will make the coming war of hogwarts seem positively mundane.

Triwizard Champion
-Such as the impossible coming in his fourth year, wherein he becomes a competitor in the Triwizard Tournament! While the titular protagonist has the machinations of the greatest dark wizard the world has ever known to blame for his circumstances, no ready explanation for the inclusion of yet ANOTHER Hogwarts champion comes out!

Sonnets of a sorcerer (+200)
-But his youth was already marred by misfortune. A terrible curse forces Tobias to talk in limmerick should he try to utter anything resembling actual speach. Not even his parents have heard him speak since that day.

But now it is time for Tobias, at last, to go to hogwarts. What one must wonder awaits this odd youth.

Tune in... whenever I get off my lazy butt to do it. Probably tomorrow.

<Next Time : Harry Potter - The School Years>
>>
>>52321190
>>52321112
This is what happens when you expect Albus to clean up his own mess Tom. People die. Lots of people. Because Albus doesn't care as long as he's not the one doing the killing.
>>
>>52321218

Nah it's alright, I shoulda just mentioned where you can find it like I usually do for people.
>>
>>52321220
It just proves that if you want something to be done, you have to do it yourself. And that Albus agrees with the end but not the means, and so isn't willing to clean up after himself until the body count begins approaching NINE digits.
>>
>>52321112
>Gee, you'd think that if things like this existed, there'd be no trouble stopping a Death Eater attack as soon as it started. Guess Britain is too cheap to pay for such a thing.
To be fair, the current stats for police in Britain put it at about 226 for every 100,000 people. Now taking the time into account, and that Magical Britain only has a couple thousand residents even in modern times... I think it'd be safe to say they'd be understaffed. Of course, it works both ways, but it's not actually that damning. Like, showing where magic is cast on a continent still only narrows it down to a city, and crimes don't usually take terribly long to commit. By the time they properly tracked them down, it'd probably be completed. And how would you tell it's Death Eaters unless you limited it down to the Unforgivables or the mark? Upon which they could simply forgo such spells for those that were equally lethal or useful, and never be indicated on the map, ever.
>>
>>52321282
Considering their cover up stories involve terrorist bombings, something tells me if Harry Potter had been written in this decade we'd have magic ISIS.
>>
>>52319678
Since Newt's Suitcase was shown with a great deal of food in it does that mean the issue of storing food in Undetectable Extension Charms (among other weird food related rules) is no longer a thing?
>>
>>52321282
That was a thing? Really? Is that more of her 'after the fact' clarifications? Cause I understand them not just being able to magic food into existance but storage shouldn't be difficult.
>>
>>52320951
Not Almalexia or Barenziah.

Also known as Ms. "I killed my by all accounts nigh-perfect husband so I could fuck his intersexed best friend and most trusted adviser. Also godly power." and Ms. "I will fuck literally ANYTHING with a penis, but I especially like cat dicks."
>>
>>52321352
Those aren't waifus. Those are slut-fus, Anon. Slut-fu is the basketball to Waifu's soccer.
>>
>>52321352
I'm not sure you could infect Almalexia, with the whole godish thing.
>>
File: 1355530999532.jpg (302KB, 1638x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1355530999532.jpg
302KB, 1638x1024px
Are there any perks that prevent long-term memory storage decay?
I'm looking specifically to avoid photographic memory.
Something that moves a jumper's consciousness to running off a soul or other non-brain thing would be ideal.
>>
File: Excited.gif (1MB, 493x365px) Image search: [Google]
Excited.gif
1MB, 493x365px
>>52319678
First thing when I wake up is making a build but I gotta go to bed.
>>
>>52321436
So you want unlimited memory but not perfect memory?
>>
>>52321608
Pretty much.
I watched a documentary a long time ago about people with different neurological conditions. People with perfect photographic memory tend to have not that great lives. Without the emotional component that chucks stuff into long-term memory, nothing seems any more important than anything else.
>>
>>52321645

I think JoJo actually might have a perk for that? I believe it's got a big memory perk but actually sorting it can be a pain. Might be remembering it wrong, but that kinda sounds like what you're looking for.
>>
>>52321662
>Encyclopedic Brain
I'll be honest, I was not expecting to fund such a perk in JoJo.
Thanks for pointing me in that direction!
>>
>>52321706

No worries dude, happy to help.
>>
Thank you for making jumps, you're making your Benefactor proud!
>>
>>52319657
Helps me remember and sometimes feedback is nice since it might lead to new ideas, also people will inform me on the canon
>>
What jumps have the best familiars?
>>
>>52321880
Neverwinter Nights, get yourself some proper dragons.

*Desired results may take a very long time.
>>
>>52319674
NuBee, why are you so amazing?
>>
>>52321880
depends what you want Them for but probably One of the world of darkness jumps you can get A lot with investing heavily into Familiars There.
>>
>>52322020

I dunno, why are you?
>>
Hey SMTanon I'm reading Duel Monsters – The Heroes and does drop-in also gain the knowledge to create things from its own origin If you take them?
>>
World Of Cultivation build+ martial arts

http://pastebin.com/1MmqzeyV
>>
>>52322106
>>52319674
Does the Monolithic Castle count as a Warehouse Attachment or no?

>>52319657
I don't post builds anymore because any time I do, it either gets ignored or used as a springboard for shitposting.
>>
>>52323372

No, it's a property, you plop it down in-world.
>>
>>52323378
Damn. Alright, thank you.
>>
>>52323391

No problem dude.
>>
File: Renamon.full.1595179 (1).jpg (129KB, 593x615px) Image search: [Google]
Renamon.full.1595179 (1).jpg
129KB, 593x615px
>>52319674
Digimon Tamers
Shinjuku japan
14 yo male
Tamer
Clarity 700
Building bridges free
Empathic connection free
Biomerge 400
Hardware 300

Items
D Arc free
False Blue Card 0

Partner mon renamon 600
Empathic connection free
Dangerous eyes free
Data absorbion 400
Biomerge 100
Disapearing act 0
THANK YOU FOR THE JUMP.

But at the same time screw you I cant get all the good stuff and its all so awesome! I also refuse to hit drawbacks because I want to save juri.Poor Juri needs all the help she can get. Im gonna need a lot of magic and programming to get leomon back.
>>
>>52323472

You're welcome! Thank you for the compliments! Also it's funny you mention Juri and Drawbacks, because I based like half of them on her in some way.
>>
File: Nundu_FB1.png (481KB, 731x634px) Image search: [Google]
Nundu_FB1.png
481KB, 731x634px
>>52319678

The Nundu is a giant mammal similar to a leopard that is native to East Africa. It moves silently, despite its "gigantic" size, and is considered by some to be the most dangerous creature alive. The breath of the Nundu is toxic and filled with disease. This alone can wipe out entire villages of people. The Nundu is extremely hard to subdue, and has never been defeated by less than around one hundred wizards working together.[1] Compared to the dragons used in the Triwizard Tournament, which were stunned into submission by around ten wizards, the prospect of this rare beast becomes truly terrifying.
Best Beast.
>>
>>52321060
>the infamous Sword Art Online.

Actually the jump on drive does not really possess any of the wish fulfillment. There's no Harem perks, the "people like you even if your being kind of a jerk" perks, jesus kun perks, and most grievous of all no canon companion perks except for just Klein.

Unless you count the Capstone co-conspirator perk, which is wish fulfillment for a jumper who wants to not have to choose alt-forms, then its pretty light on the whole wish-fulfillment perks kind of thing.

Who was the jump maker for Sword Art Online?
>>
>>52323621
South, who is no longer with us. He kind of just faded out when Muyo left.
>>
>>52323621
On the one hand the jump lacks waifus which is always a great sin, on the other hand it offering Klein as a husbando balances it out, so its more meh then anything.
>>
>>52323621
>most grievous of all no canon companion perks except for just Klein.
Look, if you want to companion someone from there, and it's not Klein, you aren't living your life correctly.
>>
>>52323621
I'm disappointed that it does not have the option to go the the abridged version, especially sense it even references the abridged series in one of the drawbacks.
>>
>>52323610
Shame about the pufferfish throat though. Completely ruins the look of it for me.
>>
>>52323999
Well, it only has a pufferfish throat when it expands it. Otherwise it's a perfectly normal giant spiky bioweapon of a cat.
>>
>>52323999
I kinda like it.
Also this >>52324099
>>
STAND CHALLENGE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Qam76wlzOw

INITIAL D STANDS, GOGOGO.

ALSO OTHER STANDS ARE GOOD TOO.

JUST TELL ME ABOUT YOUR STANDS.

DEAR GOD THE EUROBEAT HAS INFECTED MY SOUL.
>>
>>52324246

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WdO9KhcUKE&list=PLUuxKyWW1Ib5ntsO6jRiymZQjnCZuh7Rh&index=60

Fair warning, the song has nothing to do with the Stand, I just like the song and thought it could be a cool name for a Stand. Also, sorry for how fucking long this incoming description is.

-Stand Name: Lonesome Rider

-Stand Type: Standard/Punch Ghost

-Stand Stats
--Destructive Power: B
--Speed: B
--Range: D
--Durability: B
--Precision: B
--Developmental Potential: A

-Appearance: Lonesome Rider has a bizarre, disjointed appearance. Its torso appears to be made of compacted yellow yarn in the shape of a human torso that refuses to separate despite not being tied or held together in any significant way. The abdomen seems to have a hole cleanly going through the front and out the back, windows blocking the empty space in.
The front window is a single clear pane, while the back window features frosted glass. A small dining room with chairs small enough to belong in a doll house are placed on the tiled “floor” of this space, while an illuminated chandelier hangs from the “cieling”. Small wooden doors can be seen installed on left and right sides of the room.
The pelvis seems to just be an exceptionally large screw with a wingnut protruding from the bottom of the torso. The legs start as a pair of giant fish hooks hooked “through” the wingnut's tabs, before transitioning to green, coiled garden hoses looped through the ends of the hooks at the knee, and ending in a pair of black, leather boots.

(continued below)
>>
>>52324246

(continuation of above post)

The left arm, starting at the shoulder made of yarn, and is odd in a variety of ways. It starts off appearing like red ceramic and becoming more translucent as it goes down. Starting from the bicep, the arm splits in two, with the two halves spiraling around each other until they get to the wrist, with the hand simply being split (and bubbling). The elbow is missing, replaced with a baseball floating in its place.
Lonesome Rider wears a dark blue half-cape on his right side that encapsulates his right shoulder and arm, like a giant sleeve that hangs near his feet. This halfcape comes with a hood that hides the head and face of the stand in darkness, and a black rope keeping it fastened around the concealed neck. The only thing you see upon peering into the hood is candle light barely illuminating the lantern containing it.

-Stand Powers

--Power 1 - “Surreal Juxtaposition”: Lonesome Rider has the power to roughly combine two objects into a single whole which shares all qualities of the two individual objects, good or bad, even if it doesn't make sense. Lonesome Rider simply needs to be touching both objects at the same time.
An example is taking a full fish bowl and a glass bust, fusing them together into a solid/liquid depiction of a human head with fish visibly swimming inside. Despite being able to dip your hand inside to feel around, it could be picked up or broken into shards of water by dropping it on the ground.
Objects created in this way are somewhat resistant to certain reality altering abilities, as they themselves already exist as nonsensical anomalies. Objects created in this way can continue to be fused with new objects, but this isn't necessarily a good thing and can actually result in making something less useful.

(continued below)
>>
>>52324246
>>52324321
>>52324332

(continued from above post)

--Power 2 - “Odd Anatomy”: Despite appearances, Lonesome Rider's body is as solid and sturdy as its Durability Rank implies, and is incredibly flexible. It can distort and contort its form in all manner of unexpected and visually confusing ways, flowing and fluttering as if insubstantial, as if made of cloth or clay.
Additionally, it can use the curled cape replacing its right arm to summon a variety of strange arms, like a massive one used to grab and crush things, or dozens of them shooting out in rapid fire fashion to punch an enemy over and over and over and over again without moving much itself. The additional reach and extra hands that can be summoned makes using the first ability easier.
>>
>>52324321
>>52324332
>>52324349

This is also one of the big reasons I don't post my stuff in-thread. It's way too fucking big. I didn't even cover Awakened stuff there.
>>
Is HP Transfiguration permanent unless reversed?
>>
File: 20150216after.png (17KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
20150216after.png
17KB, 360x360px
>>52324444
>>
File: TronSystemJumpv1.07.pdf (169KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
TronSystemJumpv1.07.pdf
169KB, 1x1px
Done and jumpable
>>
So there seem to be 3 madoka jumps, which is the one i should take?
>>
File: 66aec7eefdeed0d87e7e1eb77d7e2dda.png (765KB, 1000x1498px) Image search: [Google]
66aec7eefdeed0d87e7e1eb77d7e2dda.png
765KB, 1000x1498px
>>52319657
I do post my builds, but I tend to type at least a dozen pages worth of story for each one, so my speed greatly depends on how much free time I have and what else I'm working on at the moment. That and I tend to type up even more for universes I'm especially passionate about.

Like, Steven Universe is at 15 pages right now and that's skipping most of season 1. Though at least two of that is me dicking around with combining Kamen Rider belts with Blank Gems. Just because my brain demanded I not hand-wave something so complicated away.

I don't know if anyone even reads them when I post them. I mostly do it for my own satisfaction.
Though if you do follow them, thank you.

>>52321788
>I'll take "Stuff I try not to think about for 1000 Alex."

>>52321880
Dungeons and Dragons in general has the widest range and most useful ones that I've found. Psuedodragons are particularly useful, but there's all manner of minor elementals, imps, lesser demons, and the like that you can choose from with the right perks under your belt.
>>
>>52324702
all of the above
>>
>>52324702
Either or both of the "Madoka" and "Madoka Magica - Wraith Timeline" jumps, since they're different timelines.

Start with the Madoka one, then do the Wraith one if you want to do them in order.

...Not sure why the "Madoka Magica" one is on the drive, it appears to just be the wip 0.1 version of the Wraith timeline jump.
>>
File: 200_s.gif (39KB, 293x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
39KB, 293x200px
>>52324702
All of them.
>>
>>52324702
Madoka is the original 13 episodes one.

Madoka Magica is the 0.1 version of Madoka Magica - Wraith Timeline.

Both of them take place after Madoka, and at the "same" time as Rebellion (there's a 0 point drawback to make Rebellion not happen.)
>>
>>52321880
Sidereals has pretty good ones. You can get any type of animal in Creation as a familiar, and judging by a canon example, you can get some Elementals too.

The real kicker is that you can ascend them to little gods with the sole duty of working for you though.
>>
>>52324795
Wait, even the giant dinosaurs that piss heroin?
>>
>>52324871
Even them, yes. You can actually designate any animal as your familiar with one of the Sidereal Charms. Just have to find them.

So yeah, you could go and get a heroin-pissing dinosaur, or go to another jump and make a random beasty there your familiar.

Sidereals even get the ability to take a number of familiars up to their Essence instead of just one like everyone else.

As a bonus, elevating your heroin-pissing dinosaur to godhood would make it less crippling stupid.
>>
>>52324773
>>52324751

I'll do it!
>>
>>52319691
It's canon but we don't know how big a deal it is. Hermione mentions that electronic equipment becomes haywire at Hogwarts because of all the magic. From there we go into wild speculation of how much constitutes too much magic though.

>>52320574
Newt notably doesn't but they'd be big enough to ride. You'd probably get wet though and maybe that's why.

>>52320852
Each habitat would probably be a fair bit bigger than an average zoo habitat.

>>52321313
I don't think that's a thing in canon. It's certainly not in the books although I can't speak to what Rowling has said after a couple of bottles of wine and some oxys. Food being one of the five principle exceptions of Gamp's Law of Elemental Transfiguration is just about not being able to Transfigure food.

I assume the no food in undetectable spaces thing has come out of an attempt to justify why Hermione didn't just cram a load of canned goods and noodles into her beaded bag instead of going hungry in the 7th book and is possibly a fanfiction thing. Personally I've always thought the reason for this was because they assumed they could go to muggle shops (which is why Hermione got all her money out) but then they all got rattled when they were instantly set upon by Death Eaters after leaving Bill and Fleur's wedding as they didn't know about the taboo so they limited their exposure to the muggle world as much as possible.
>>
>>52324929
Can it be a dragon from another jump?
>>
>>52319674
Is far too young a power locking drawback, or just the age thing?
>>
>>52325057
Pretty sure its based on susy, shes like 5 and nobody lets her do anything or takes her seriously, she has lopmon that skips champion level straight to antillamon.
>>
>>52325018
do behemoths count as animals?
>>
>>52325018
As long as it counts as an "animal", yeah.

Which means /probably/ no intelligent dragons like the D&D ones?

...But then again, a Garda Bird (Exalted-style phoenix, and a fire elemental) is apparently a valid familiar for Sidereals and they're smarter than the majority of humans, and First Edition had a character with an actual fucking Behemoth as a familiar.

So, maybe those could work too?
>>
>>52321880
Lyrical Nanoha
>>
>>52325018
>>52325111
Anyway, the point is that it probably depends on the dragon. Fanwank something?

>>52325107
No, behemoths are classed as their own thing.
>>
>>52324988
replace beta wraith timeline with magical girl noir though.
>>
>>52324990
works just fine in the vicinity of diagon alley, so I'm thinking it has to do with the wards.
>>
>>52325104
I need to know if i still have my magical super lasers, anon.

>5
Think she'd like to be a magical girl?
>>
>>52325360
Yes. But she doesnt get a digipartner till she gets lost in the digital world though so maybe let that happen first cause she gets a Daeva as her partner.
>>
>>52319657
Because my rollchain ended up being kind of weird, and I'm not that exciting.
>>
>>52325104
And Impmon's partners as well.
>>
>>52319678
Here we go then.

Magizoologist [Free] Aw, who's a cute beasty?
Education: Beauzbatons Academy [Free] Très magnifique!
>perks:
Charmant! [Free] Nice.
High Flier [200] Flight's cool. I like flight.
Legiliments [200] Mind reading's an extremely useful skill.
Conservationist [Free] M'kay.
Talk With The Animals [200] There's lot of cool beast here.
Bombshell [200] Vanity!
>items
Wand [Free] Sure.
Gigglewater [50] Nice drink.
Case [200] We need somewhere for my beasties to live, non?
>beasts:
Diricawl [50] Magic teleporting dodo. What.
Fwooper [Free] Cool bird, only a little risk of insanity.
Graphorn 2x [300] Time to save the species.
Nundu [200] ...Oh, yes. My own death cat.
Thunderbird [Free] And the coolest bird.
>drawbacks:
Off To School [+0]
Nifflers [+200]
Do You Know Anything... [+200]
Murtlap Poisoning [+200]

I'll arrive at Beauxbatons, with a Case full of beasties and no idea about the laws. This is... going to be interesting.

Fun.

Speaking of the Case, I'll let my Caragor and Phoenix live there too?

Also... Phoenix and Thunderbird, between this and Harry Potter. Just need an Augury now.
>>
>>52319674
What is the tower based on?
>>
>>52325710
The name of the item / perk please?
>>
What would be a good name for a virus that gives people potterverse magic?
>>
>>52324652
I don't get it, you haven't fixed anything at all, you're literally just reposting it with a "done and jumpable" label in every thread now. Not even SJ-Chan was this aggressive. Is this your way of just telling everyone who gave you feedback to fuck off?

The only difference I can see is that you tried to make the jump "bigger" by adding more blank space and empty pages at the end. What's the point in that? You're not going to win some sort of award you know, our biggest jumps are still six, seven times larger than yours. You'd need a lot of blank pages to try and compete.
>>
>>52325761
>>52325710
-"Monolithic Castle" (600CP): Although called a castle, this structure is much too strange and incredibly,
extremely massive to be recognizable one. It's surrounded by a massive lake with a single bridge leading
from one side to the other.
The "other side" in this case is an extremely huge structure in the distance resembling a glowing,
layered, spiny spire that stretches upwards like a skyscraper. Both the lake and this structure are enclose
by a massive, stone dome.
The interior of that spire is more like what you would expect a castle to be like, albeit spacious enough
for even most Mega Digimon to walk around in and carrying a kind of demonic aesthetic.
In the middle of this structure is a giant, open inner sanctum to be used as you wish. The long bridge
leading across the lake will surround those attempting to cross it with a bubble and float them across as
a form of fast travel, but only as you wish it too.
Outside of just being incredibly large, the inside of the dome serves as a pocket dimension with the
properties of the Digital World, for better or worse, allowing Digimon to have a home away from home
inside. Treat it like it's very own self-contained layer.
The Monolithic Castle is mostly barren of utilities, and is highly noticeable, but is also easily defensible
due to the limited methods that exist to actually enter both the outer structure and inner structure.
The stone that makes up the dome and layered spire comes in your choice of color.
>>
>>52325791
"Rowling's"
>>
>>52325791
Ratardation
>>
>>52325791
Stupidity.
>>
>>52325816
Sounds like the Castle the kids found Andromon in.
>>
>>52324990
If you ever update the original HP Jump again, would you be willing to add a wand import option like in Fantastic Beasts for those who jump them in a different order?
>>
>>52325830
I kinda like it. It sounds terminal.
>>52325852
I don't even know what to say to this.
>>52325884
Pretty sure that's mainly a result of the inbreeding.
>>
>>52325940
>Pretty sure that's mainly a result of the inbreeding.
Nonsense?
>>
>>52325940
>I don't even know what to say to this
But is it inaccurate?
>>
>>52326052
Technically, yes.

Because it's spelled wrong.
>>
>>52326052
pretty sure only wormtail was ratarded. The rest were regular retarded.
Sadly none of the given names really fit for a virus. Rowling's sounds more like a genetic disorder. Ratardation sounds like a magical birth defect(would explain wormtail). Stupidity sounds like the ministry.
>>
File: X-Men_Legends.png (156KB, 256x363px) Image search: [Google]
X-Men_Legends.png
156KB, 256x363px
Right, so. Cribbing the power level system from xmen movies, but i'm trying not to reuse pretty much anything.

Delta Power
>Shapeshifting (Mystique)
>Toad Control (Toad)
>Healer Factor (Healer)
>Self Sustenance (Juggeranaut)

Beta Powers
>Synesthesia (Dazzler)
>Fireworks (Jubilee)
>Drain (Rogue)

Alpha Powers
>Seismokinesis (Avalanche)
>Molecular Acceleration (Gambit)
>Solar Flare (Sunfire)

Omega Powers
>Gateway (Gateway)
>Probability Manipulation (Scarlet Witch)
>Unstoppable Force (Juggeranaut)
>>
>>52326151
Extra Para Ambulatory virus.
>>
>>52326154
I don't think there's any problems with using the same powers. Half the X-Men Movies ones are explicitly made up.
>>
>>52326212
Ok, I have no clue what the thought process behind that name is.
>>
>>52326313
It gives you an extra ability to manipulate things outside your body.
>>
Question on Highschool DxD jump will we be getting more Drawbacks later as the pool to choose from isn't all that much. Maybe something like a year after you arrive Trihexia pops out of the seal and hunts you down?
>>
>>52326344
No. There are plenty.
>>
File: [...homie].jpg (26KB, 486x485px) Image search: [Google]
[...homie].jpg
26KB, 486x485px
>>52326344
.....how about no.
>>
File: 1477111960840.png (649KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1477111960840.png
649KB, 1280x720px
>>52326344
The jump itself feels a bit clunky at the moment, so I'll definitely be updating it in the future - likely with some OC options for Sacred Gears and Holy Swords, possibly with a proper item section. I'm not averse to adding more drawbacks, though I'm trying to avoid more 'x wants you dead' type things - kinda want to add things with a bit more flavor since most of the drawbacks are centered around things getting increasingly violent, anyhow.
>>
>>52326339
huh, still doesn't exactly roll off the tongue. Still, I've got time in my write up before I need a name for my virus.
>>
File: The_Skeleton_Dance_8632.jpg (77KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
The_Skeleton_Dance_8632.jpg
77KB, 300x200px
/jc/! I'm looking to raise a skeleton army! What jumps have good necromancy?
>>
>>52326407
Mudblood virus.
>>
>>52326485
Hero BBS
>>
>>52326392
Will Boosted Gear just keep doubling no matter what our can you stop it wherever you want and just hold it at a certain point?
>>
>>52326485
overlord the series and Dresden files
>>
>>52326485
Viking Saga. Explicitly good enough to raise armies.
>>
>>52326485
Venture Bros., Forgotten Realms can get you access to a lot of cool necromancy stuff, especially Undead Leadership.
>>
>>52326485

You could grab the Skull Heart in Skullgirls. That gives you all kinds of bone-themed powers including the ability to summon the skeletons of those you've killed to fight for you.

However the Skull Heart also slowly turns you evil and removes your emotions.
>>
>>52326534
Doesn't D&D Necromancy require you to be evil?

>>52326502
And the Dresden Files Necromancy /makes/ you evil?
>>
>>52326567
yes, but you didn't say you weren't evil already. You have to add qualifiers if you have qualifiers that's like first Day stuff
>>
>>52326497
Don't recall off-hand. I assume it's possible after some practice that you can cap off the 'Boost' before it maxes out. Would help conserve energy that way.

More than that, Sacred Gears will probably develop differently in a Jumper's hands - so if that's a concern for you and you're the type for self-control or restraint, I imagine it'd gain the ability if it lacked it.
>>
>>52326485
Valkyrie Chronicles
>>
File: Sue.jpg (39KB, 340x491px) Image search: [Google]
Sue.jpg
39KB, 340x491px
>>52326567
>And the Dresden Files Necromancy /makes/ you evil?
Not if you raise an army of goddamn zombie dinosaurs.
>>
>>52326580
eh, it doesn't require evil, but the casting the spells is an evil act(D&D anyway).
>>
>>52326606
saw meant to answer >>52326567
>>
>>52326584
Actually meant to ask, what's the deal with Sacred Gears anyway? All humans are born with them, right? But it talks about them having different hosts, so it seems like they "reincarnate" between people when their host dies. But then if all humans have them, then new ones are also being constantly made because more humans are being constantly born?
>>
>>52326621
It's cool.
>>
>>52326485
Shaman King necromancy can sort of do that.

Exalted necromancy. However, you need to be an abyssal for the best stuff. You could still raise an army, just takes a while animating one skeleton per spell.
>>
This question seems to pop up every other thread, but I might as well ask anyway.

Are there any descent perks or methods for fusing with magical artifacts?
>>
File: Always the best Affinities.png (590KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
Always the best Affinities.png
590KB, 853x480px
>>52326485
D&D style jumps can get you some pretty good Undead control, but max out at a relatively low amount. I think having 80 or so undead under you control is a lot? Not a very good army, and they're all crap-undead. On the other hand, pulling out a pair of high powered undead instead isn't too hard, so it's probably good for your undead lieutenants.

GURPS jumps, on the other hand, can get you as many undead as you have corpses, but they're not any better than the corpse was.

Dresden Files /can/ give you an undead army, but then you have to play music to keep them under control. And while the idea of rolling into your opponents while playing hard rock to lead your army is admittedly pretty cool, it's a giant weak point.

Erfworld has croakmancy, which is army-scale reanimation. Which, uh, is kinda the point, since, you know, erfworld.

Anima has the Book of Necromancy, which starts with things like Raise Corpses, which gives you crap-tier undead, but high Magic gets you True Rise, which is good for creating the highest class minions (since they have all the powers they had in life, and are permanently under your control) but you'll have to cast that extra hard, while Divine Magic gets you The Awakening which reanimates all dead things in the world, and .01% have full capabilities.
>>
>>52326672
fusing them with yourself or fusing them to each other?
>>
>>52326690
Fff... True rise /doesn't/ give them permanently under your control, sorry.
>>
>>52326672
>>52326699
Oh, yeah. Probably should have been more clear about that.

I meant fusing the artifacts with my own essence/biology.
>>
>>52326654
It's not all humans everywhere, but only humans are 'born' with Sacred Gears - and while there can be multiples of the same type, the Longinus are odd ducks in that they're one-of-a-kind.

I can't really say whether new ones are being actively created, but judging from the Longinus, they do 'reincarnate' to new users once the old possessor is dead - and it looks to be automatic since a specialized ritual was needed to remove a Sacred Gear while the host was still alive.

That said, I just woke up and am a bit groggy, so if someone with better memory can correct me, they're more than welcome to
>>
>>52326765
Ah, so not every human has the potential for awakening a Sacred Gear?
>>
>>52326742
Upgrades from futurama might work if you have a way to treat magical items like technology. Maybe by using Iji's Nanomaster to fuse the artifacts with technology and then upgrading yourself?
>>
>>52326810
They have the potential - there's no special bloodline needed or requirements, but you're either born with it or you're not. So it's a die toss for every human that's born.
>>
>>52326765
>It's not all humans everywhere, but only humans are 'born' with Sacred Gears
Well, humans or half-humans. Vali's dad was Lucifer's grandson, and Valerie and Gasper are dhampirs.
>>
>>52326843
Right, that's true. Human hybrids and reincarnated humans are equally valid - the fact the Sacred Gear system doesn't account for that is theorized due to God kicking the bucket before accounting for that.
>>
File: 70529089.jpg (190KB, 1732x1155px) Image search: [Google]
70529089.jpg
190KB, 1732x1155px
For those of you who have Waifus, Husbandos, or other companions of romantic persuasion, I have a simple question:
What Ship Names would people give you?
>>
>>52325897
Andromon had no castle in tamers. He was found injured by orochimon.
>>
>>52326810
It's more like they are born with, then some could awaken them or live out their lives without knowing.

Some Sacred Gears do have multiple versions of themselves lying around like Sword Birth, Blade Blacksmith, the Twice Critical, or Twilight Healing.

However, as they respond to their wielder's desires and the fact that the System is a little broken, it is fair to say that no two Sacred Gears can be the same or that their Balance Breaker expresses itself the same.

Take the True Longinus, its Balance Breaker is not meant to have Buddhist / Hindu Influences in it.
>>
>>52326949
Hold up, wasn't Guardromon made a partner to one of Takuya's friends after he as Andromon almost got killed protecting them?

Or did I mix it with Generation 01?
>>
File: Overlord_Volume_9.png (1MB, 600x840px) Image search: [Google]
Overlord_Volume_9.png
1MB, 600x840px
>>52326485
I think Overlord can 'casually' create the best undead if you're looking to mass produce them. Death Knights only need a corpse and you can summon twelve per day, but there is no limit on how many you can summon as long as you have corpses.

Each of them is capable on taking regular armies on their own and are immune to conventional weaponry.

Warhammer Fantasy Necromancy is also pretty potent. Fairy Tail has its own brand of necromancy, and since this is a battle shonen we're talking about, if you were to truly dedicate some time to develop it, you could get some pretty powerful results.

>>52326567
>Doesn't D&D Necromancy require you to be evil?
There are 'good' liches, so you can fanwank that part if you want.

Also, there is a perk in Dragonlance that lets you ignore alignment requirements.
>>
>>52326947
None. Because I sink those ships with no survivors.
>>
>>52326947
oh I already have one of those, it's USS Oklahoma,of course, most people from that jump refer to me as battleship Ōji.
>>
>>52327046
That's not the kind of ship he was talking about.
>>
>>52326742
Well, Metroid allows you to integrate armor into your biology that can retain modifications. It becomes an alt-form that can be layered upon other alt-forms post-jump. While not direct, you can pretty much just add whatever you want to it.
>>
>>52326947
>What Ship Names would people give you?

Oops didn't read that right I thought you were asking for ship names, I don't have a ship name because I was never a ship and preferred to stay human
>>
>>52327103
>>52327046
>>52327073
I meant names for romantic pairings within fiction.
>>
>>52327080
>>52326947

oh they meant relationship! Okay, That would be Wild ride because of her with the evolution powers and me with the motorcycles Take to ridiculous Levels.
>>
>>52327011
That was in taners they healed him with milkshakes.
>>
>>52327152
Yeah, I thought so, I thought that that whole thing happened inside a massive castle.
>>
>>52327214
Nope. Little hut.
>>
>>52319674
O kay when you go through the trouble of hiding a gag in binary that Is a real next level jumpMaking, I haven't finished reading it, but I want To applaud you for that At least.
>>
File: 1479587968783.gif (1009KB, 500x270px) Image search: [Google]
1479587968783.gif
1009KB, 500x270px
>>52326947
That's... a really odd question. I can't imagine anyone /would/ give me and my Companions "ship names", if only because none of our names really mesh that well together. Yorokonde doesn't exactly mesh into other names that well.

>>52326567
Technically no, but all the best stuff for increasing your ability to raise the undead is locked behind prestige classes and feat that basically require an evil alignment, or at least a nongood one.

Undead Leadership is a decent way to dramatically boost your numbers, which basically gives you the Leadership perk. Your leadership score just counts as 2 higher for determining the number of undead that can follow you and 4 lower if you try to use it on living people.

If you want to go that route in D&D, check out the Libris Mortis book. It's pretty much devoted to all things necromancy and has a ton of extra options for the Necromancers in the crowd. And, strangely enough, a prestige class called Master of Radiance which is pretty much PRAISE THE SUN in class form.

Your best bet is to go Cleric/Wizard, then sink into True Necromancer, and stack Pale Master on top of all that. Plus use basically all your feats for stuff from the Libris Mortis book.

You'll end up with a decent sized army that's WAY tougher than the casual undead most people raise up. Not massive, but enough that you'll be able to swarm the defenses of smaller cities pretty well.

Yes, I know what to freaking much about the subject. Necromancy was kind of my thing during my D&D days.
>>
>>52327214
As >>52327214 said it took place in a little hut near a lake where orochimon was drinking milkshakes.
>>
>>52327218
Huh, then I must have mistaken it for Generation 01.

In which case, the Castle the Anon asked might be a reference to the Castle of Zhuqiaomon? I can't remember if any of the Sovereigns had Castles or not, or if it was the Daeva themselves that had one.

>>52325816
Apologies Anon, looks like I was mistaken.
>>
>>52327280
neutrality, for when you want to do good with necromantic means.
>>
>>52326947
Probably Flesh and Blood, given my focus on fleshcrafting, nature magic, and Shapeshifting, and Emma's specialties in Blood Magic and Social Connections.
>>
>>52327280
>none of our names really mesh that well together
Why not go thematic?
BookWyvern is what I call the non-existent Librarian (GuP) X Guildmarm (Monster Hunter) pairing.
>>
File: JC3.jpg (20KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
JC3.jpg
20KB, 704x396px
>>52319678
Drawback: Fugitive, Do You Know Anything About... (1500)

Magizoologist, age 25

Beauxbatons Academy

Charmant! (Free)
Conservationalist (Free)
Talk With The Animals (1300)
Baking (1200). Ha, suck it Gamp's Law of Elemental Transfiguration!
Wand Import: Elder Wand (Free)
ThunderbirdX2 (+400, 1150)
Murtlap (1100)
NunduX2 (800)
OccamyX2 (500)
GraphornX2 (200)
Demiguise (0)

BREAKING NEWS: UNKNOWN ASSAILMENT TURNS GERMAN NO-MAJ NATIONALIST INTO AN EAGLE

I'm telling you, he's got ties with Grindelwald! Open your eyes, sheeple!

EMPTY DOORWAY TO THE AFTERLIFE CAUSES MAJOR TRAFFIC JAM

You can't prove that's mine! I was in the after-I mean London at the time!

MAD MAGIZOOLOGIST CAUGHT ATTEMPTING TO FORCIBLY CROSSBREED DEMENTORS

...okay, you got me! I'm not gonna wriggle out of this one. I know this looks pretty bad, what with the buckets of despair-pheromones and the abducted dementors in my basement and the journal about creating the ultimate despair lifeform. But hear me out: You're just gonna ship me off to Azkaban. Guess what's waiting for me at Azkaban? MORE DEMENTORS TO EXPERIMENT UPON!

...oh right, they take away your wand at Azkaban.

And wizards. Wizards need wands to do magic. And I am totally a normal wizard.

Uh.

Uhhhh.

*teleports behind Auror*
*unsheaths thunderbird*
>>
File: 131297.jpg (31KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
131297.jpg
31KB, 225x350px
>>52327115
>I meant names for romantic pairings within fiction.

None
>>
>>52327280
Pleasure Train
>>
File: 507f5dd0583f50a631b4af9e2fb13131.jpg (494KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
507f5dd0583f50a631b4af9e2fb13131.jpg
494KB, 1024x1024px
>>52327336
Because nothing says Neutral like two necromantic hordes battling each other. Or sucking out that villain's soul and forcing him to be your undead servant for all of eternity.

>>52327375
I didn't consider that. That's still pretty hard. I generally suck when it comes to designing names. Especially considering saying my relationship status is "It's Complicated" is a bit of an understatement at this point.

>>52327475
That sounds like the name of a Stand. But I don't disapprove.
>>
>>52327521
Eh, when you use your undead to save a kingdom from an orc horde and clean out dungeons using a large portion of the proceeds to help people.
>>
File: JC7.gif (159KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
JC7.gif
159KB, 500x400px
>>52319674
Drawbacks: Icy Pride, Say Hello (1200)

Shinjuku, Japan

Drop-In, age 27

Certifiable Genius (Free)
Hardware (Free)
Enigmatic Funding (1100)
To Sleep, Perchance To Dream (900)
Tracking System (700)
Binary God (400)
Digital Progenitor (100)
Glaring Sunglasses (Free)
Mobile Headquarters (0)

(Angry puppet with a crayola frowny face)
(Puppet cuddling with invisible monkey)
(Puppet patting daughter's puppet on the head)
(Puppet having pretend play-fight with daughter's puppet)
(Puppet miming travelling to the human world)
(Smug puppet)
(Puppet scratching its' head while being waved at digimon in general)
(Puppet pointing at a powerpoint titled "Safeguard+Digimatter=???)
(Puppet pretend-typing at a toy computer)
(Puppet explaining elaborate global conspiracy through interpretive puppet dance)
(Puppet sullenly staring at the wall because people are laughing)
(Puppet going home)
(Puppet having a little sulk in the corner)
(Very fast puppet being thrown at incredibly high relativistic speed right into world-devouring monstrosity's face)
>>
>>52326947
Pretty sure the word other people used for it last I checked was just 'Belka'.

...I don't actually remember any other name than 'Belka'. They didn't even bother with more than one word.

I know someone who'll know who they are when I call their relationship 'the fangbang'.
>>
>>52327708
Was curious, were you going to do a build for DxD? Wasn't sure if I missed it or if you hadn't given it a go.
>>
>>52324990
Does the Self Transfiguration perk help with other forms of self transfiguration becides partial animal transformations? Like that spell that is essentially a better polyjuice potion in spell form?
>>
If I import the thunderbird as a phoenix in Harry Potter jump, does that mean that I get a giant, immortal, danger sensing teleporting bird that can cause fire (or plasma) storms as a mount? Cause if so......I'm naming him Sprinkles.
>>
>>52319678
Reminder not to get a unicorn hair wand.
>>
Been a while.since I read the books. If you use Dresden magic to shapeshift into an animal and then kill someone by mauling them, does that count as breaking the first law?
>>
>>52319657
Well I was... Not expecting some of the answers given, but it does give me a good idea as to why / why not all around.

Is there anything that can be done to help encourage more build, story, combo, and ideaposting?
>>
>>52328122
>sprinkes
I'm naming mine Chester. Or if it's a girl, Lady Firestorm.
>>
>>52328143
>Not getting a Thunderbird tail feather wand.
>>
>>52328163
I'd like a place dedicated to posting long form prose, and not just snippits of text, but like 5K word dumps.
>>
>>52328163
Well for one, seeing the Writefaggotry folder actually in use would be neat and would likely help if people knew it wasn't getting fucked with.

I know that for some reason there's been a jackass who went through and deleted everything that was in there.
>>
>>52328143
Go to fantastic beasts, get a thundebird, and have one of it's tail feathers in your wand.

Then go to Harry Potter, import thunderbird as a phoenix, have one of it's phoenix tail feathers in your wand.

You now have sibling wands with two different, and two of the best, wand cores. Also a very awesome bird.
>>
File: JC6.jpg (216KB, 1131x707px) Image search: [Google]
JC6.jpg
216KB, 1131x707px
[The Old Kingdom]

Drawbacks: Extended Stay, ORANNIS (1800)

Ancelstierran, age 23 (1750)

Rolled Clayr's Glacier

Cricket Body (Free)
Quality Assurance (1550)
Science and Nothing More (1250)
When Worlds Collide (850)
The Not-As-Bright Shiner (450)
The Disreputable Dog (50)
Message Hawk (0)

AT LAST! Long have I sought the power to truly transform magic into technology. Not some simple one-off conversion here, not flustered fiddling with eldritch mathematics and trigrams-the true, indistinguishable sublimination of the arcane into the scientific!

First, I shall use other arts to sacrifice and bind my own free magic into the technology I create. Then I will use exotic matter, nanites and anentropic reactors to recreate and alter Free Magic itself into a force of order. And as my technology spreads, I too shall grow in power to match the Shiners of old.

The dead will be ghostbusted back where they came from! The borders between worlds will be bridged with antimatter! People will move out of the designated medieval shitting streets and into all the nice, lovely floating arcologies glorious Covere is pumping out! Each of which will be guarded by robotic angels and policed by vat-grown demons.

If Orannis survives the initial barrage of Blackstone Fortresses, he will make an excellent sacrifice on the science-alters.

>>52326947
>what ship names would people give you

"The end is here"

>>52327852
I'm just waiting for the finishing touches to be put on, since the canon companion option didn't have a price range.

Truth be told, I'm actually really torn between going dragon or angel.
>>
>>52328286
>If Orannis survives the initial barrage of Blackstone Fortresses, he will make an excellent sacrifice on the science-alters.
Have you READ Lirael/Abhorsen?
>>
>>52327831
>spoilers

Wow it's been years since I heard that term. Was wondering why >>52319735 seemed familiar.
>>
>>52328155
It hasn't happened yet, so nobody's quite sure. It probably still does, unless you're the kind of shapeshifter whose only magic is shapeshifting (Billy, that one werehuman etc) or not fully human (Grey who is totally Loki)
>>
>>52328286
Oh, I added a canon companion option (Members of the Occult Research Club is the name) a while ago. It's at the bottom of the OC companion list. I still need to do an OC update later on, but that's about done. 200 a pop, need to convince them to come along - usual arrangement.

Those are both pretty good picks, yeah. Dragons are my personal favorite but I ended up opting out for more perks. This thing ended up being a very hungry vampire.
>>
Jumpers, if you were a boss in a video game, what theme would you have?
>>
File: 30bc712d14dffe47d5387c82a2f36fbc.png (507KB, 1272x957px) Image search: [Google]
30bc712d14dffe47d5387c82a2f36fbc.png
507KB, 1272x957px
>>52328155
That's skirting the line pretty hard, but you might get away on a technicality. Pretty sure the Wardens are going to want to have a lot of words with you about it though.

>>52328163
I have a feeling the people who are going to post are already posting. A little more interest in general might help those on the fence, but that's just a guess.

>>52328224
I wouldn't mind sharing my stuff in the folder if it couldn't be edited by anyone who poked their nose into it.
>>
>>52328353
Myself, I couldn't resist Boosted Gear. Not even for the power, I just think Scale Mail looks really cool, especially in its later evolutions. But then I wanted perks, too, so now I have taken far too many drawbacks.
>>
>>52328366
Tits ass and pussy.
>>
>>52328366
Theme as in thematics for the fight, or theme as in what music plays when they fight me?
>>
File: jc2.png (127KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
jc2.png
127KB, 500x281px
>>52328309
Nope! Is there any reason the weapons that shattered the C'tan wouldn't work on the guy?

>>52328353
Ah, right. I'll give it a look later tonight, dinner's due soon

>>52328366
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKkLjJHwRec
>>
>>52328397
Theme music is what I meant, but thematics of the fight would be interesting as well.
>>
>>52328366
There will be no theme, because the players would instantly die and get their saves erased.
>>
>>52328375
Isn't that what having your own drive is for? Having stuff that no one else can edit?
>>
>>52328401
>Is there any reason the weapons that shattered the C'tan wouldn't work on the guy?
Seven proto-gods couldn't destroy him at the height of their power, and were forced to bind and seal him away, instead. It would probably take some massive mojo to take him down, like conceptual-level bullshit. Do the weapons that shattered the C'tan do anything besides make explosions? Because this Orranis is named The Destroyer because he's already made of explosions. Exploding is what he does already.
>>
File: 1473557564528.png (23KB, 120x148px) Image search: [Google]
1473557564528.png
23KB, 120x148px
>reading up on Wheel of Time in preparation for jumping it.
>Oh, people have talents for specific elements? Wonder what they're like?
>The books have almost no examples of what water, my favorite element, can be weaved into.
>>
>>52328447
It's more the Writefaggotry and Builds File on the /jc/ Drive, for the purpose of sharing.

I know on at least one occasion some jackass named Dylan removed my writing and I haven't bothered re-uploading.
>>
>>52328523
Dylan is such a jackass name.
>>
>>52328523
It's always a Dylan, isn't it.
>>
>>52328366
First Life Bar
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChjJEU8_szU

Second Life Bar
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APIKVLw1tT0

Pushed Too Far/Rage Mode
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXzMD065HEk

>>52328447
Well, yes, which is what I do. But I've had people ask me to share my writing in a broader sense before, which would be what the Writefaggotry Folder on the /JC/ Drive would be for. But with it being so open to editing, there's nothing stopping people from leaping on and erasing or altering whole sections of my work.

That's what I meant. If the drive was only open to viewing, I'd put my work there as well.

I could always just reupload it, but having to do that every time someone replaced every third word in my story with swears would get annoying very quickly.
>>
>>52328366
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Tr9NByHWaM&ab_channel=HDSounDI
>>
>>52328523
>>52328571
I think I'd just keep a link to other people's writefaggotry drives instead honestly. It's not like we have several hundred drive links that it's a mess to keep track of anyways. We have one single drive link, an optional SB drive link, and another optional drive link for Dirge. It's pretty easy to manage, and with writefaggotry we don't even need to critique it for acceptance.
>>
File: JC8.gif (1017KB, 500x728px) Image search: [Google]
JC8.gif
1017KB, 500x728px
>>52328509
>Do the weapons that shattered the C'tan do anything besides make explosions?

Technically speaking, they disrupt the fabric of space-time to expose psychic energy at the target-although mine are actually powered by my own stabilised psychic energy emanations instead of the Warp. I recall the sharding of the C'tan risked destabilising the universe itself because physical laws were damaged in the process. And technically, most of them also resemble vast exposions in their full forms when they aren't being life energy black holes.

I'd rather keep the more powerful things in my arsenal in reserve for fear of collateral damage, reckon he merits something like an endless galaxy of soul-eating sharks, or what amounts to a TARDIS powered by the Beyond and armed with Imagine Breaker-like projectiles?
>>
>>52328677
>an optional SB drive link
No, no we don't.
>>
>>52328697

From what I'm led to understand, Imagine Breaker-ing would definitely do it, given that Orannis is made entirely out of magic.
>>
>>52328697
That sounds like it might work.
You might run into trouble with his Free Magic generation, though. Free Magic tends to make advanced technology and structured magic not work.
I'd say there's a chance of trapping him in a black hole or something working, though.
>>
>>52328697
>although mine are actually powered by my own stabilised psychic energy emanations instead of the Warp
How'd you make that and how do you carry it with you between jumps?
>>
File: JC12.gif (378KB, 250x373px) Image search: [Google]
JC12.gif
378KB, 250x373px
>>52328516
Um...not quite an actual weave, but there's this at least: http://wot.wikia.com/wiki/Water_vase

Ter'angreals and sa'angreals are effectively foci for the mystic processes of Weaving, so judging from what crazy precision air and fire get up to it seems reasonable to assume manipulating the states of water wouldn't be out of the question.

>>52328539
>>52328556
Hey, at least it wasn't an Eric. Or even a Chad
>>
>>52325791
Plague of hats. Or the hat plague.
>>
>>52328762

He took the Quality Assurance perk, so at least his technology should work while he's near him.
>>
File: 00003.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
00003.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>52328677
That would work, except not everybody uses Google Drive to write on. Lots of people use other programs or Pastebin for their stuff, so just a bunch of links leading all over the place would be inconvenient.
>>
File: 024dab3853fac54b944d835de519866f.jpg (287KB, 1280x751px) Image search: [Google]
024dab3853fac54b944d835de519866f.jpg
287KB, 1280x751px
>>52328366
Musical: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gM0u7sNRd4
Thematic: It takes place in a forest. In the first phase, I use darts to poison them while staying far away with shapeshifting and my control over the forest, I forcibly transform them into woodland animals, and they get attacked by minor spirits. In the second phase, I attack them with my sword, make use of my lower tier magic, and create minions using my Witch of Life + Biosculptor powers. In the final phase, I turn into a giant wolf, use the poison created by my Stand, and use higher tier magic. If they beat me in that form, I just give them some treasure and potions. They should not try to keep pushing after that.
>>
>>52328791
ok, you have me curious. How does that fit?
>>
>>52328825
well for what it's worth I enjoy your writing and as such would encourage you do make a collection /somewhere/
>>
File: JC13.jpg (7KB, 187x400px) Image search: [Google]
JC13.jpg
7KB, 187x400px
>>52328768
Well, technically I can wave my hands and use my custom nanoswarm (http://pastebin.com/ej8szZ0j, although it's ludicrously out of date; the main relevant addon should be the infusion of Wraithbone to harmonise the things with myself) to build me one by rapidly alchemising nearby mass and energy. Aeons ago I went and had a chat with some of the unsharded C'tan lying dormant in stars way outside the main 40K's galaxy about how one could worlds in exchange for gifting them with cable TV, and after ardous practice learned to emulate their techniques through song science and Creative Composition. They love It's Always Sunny in Philidelphia.

As for how I could carry them with me-ages ago, I found a way to transform myself into a universe: http://pastebin.com/duAnfz3X. So technically speaking I COULD reshape my own spiritual matter into the shape of one, detach it and reattach it but that just seems crude so I prefer making them on the spot.

>>52328762
>>52328761

Gotcha, danke. In that case, the House of Impossibilities definitely sounds like a surer bet than punching holes in space-time.
>>
>>52328839
Linked the wrong songs.
Phase 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMKN7W9uG2g
Phase 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGCsFwyra-E&t=
Phase 3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqZO_D5CO28
>>
>>52328782
>Water Vase
Sounds pretty useless there.
>>
>>52328825
That problem exists even in the current set up though, the only reason why the current set up seems reasonable is because no one has had to actually curate all of the pastebins, pdfs, word files, etc. , and we don't have people writing short novels for every jump they do, so the amount that has to be managed on the drive is small.
>>
File: JC5.jpg (30KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
JC5.jpg
30KB, 500x400px
>>52328928
'tis just an example to extrapolate from, anon.

I mean, there's this http://wot.wikia.com/wiki/Heating_a_liquid but it seems slightly more underwhelming so. Yeah. I'm just saying-if fire and earth and spirit get to have all the fun, it doesn't seem unreasonable you could eventually do high pressure cutting water jets or suddenly icing the air around guy.
>>
>>52328983
And WOW what an awkward slip of the cursor >>52328914

For the record I do NOT advocate replacing the Google Drive with Mr. Freeze's ice gun.
>>
>>52327385
>cross breeding dementors
And then you'll grind them down to bake your bread to drive the magical population into suicide so that they can come back through the afterlife to clog up the lines to cause those who can't eat the bread to starve. Meanwhile Hitler Eagle flies orders to tables. I'm on to you sir.
>>
>>52329001
Chill out, Garlock. We know you're not that much of a cold son of a gun.
>>
>>52329023
Icy what you did there, anon. There's snow joke that gets by me!
>>
File: da30b795e8a8397c16dcd24acffa2ebb.jpg (206KB, 1129x1200px) Image search: [Google]
da30b795e8a8397c16dcd24acffa2ebb.jpg
206KB, 1129x1200px
>>52328853
Aww... thank you very much.

>>52328928
I'm not trying to say the current set-up is unusable. Hell, it would work just fine if someone couldn't come along and wipe everything clean with a press of a button. I'm all for letting people upload their own work to the drive. Just saying the "freely editing" portion of it is going to keep most people from using it.

>>52329001
No need to freeze up on us big guy. We won't give you the cold shoulder just a little slip up like that.
>>
File: jc4.jpg (63KB, 845x521px) Image search: [Google]
jc4.jpg
63KB, 845x521px
>>52329023
Icy what you-aw snap already done. Now I must give you the cold shoulder for that frosty reception.

>>52329008
What, don't be ridiculous!

Whoever heard of making BREAD out of dementors? That's just out of whack. Rowling herself said they're basically depression-funghi, so I was thinking more a little avante-garde emotion salad, maybe pickle them in lacre to make magical hard liquor from like those mushroom beverages in the Neath, if liquor made your soul explode.

Also, Hitler Eagle has a greater destiny awaiting him: If/when the events of Cursed Child are made into a jump, Hitler Eagle will be my failsafe, redeeming himself by being sent back into the past and cockblocking Hitler Wizard #2 for being an abhuman untermensch.
>>
>>52328849
The wizarding world is a planet of hats. The hat being racist, dismissive, superstitious, backwards, incompetent luddite. You are unleashing a plague upon the poor, unsuspecting people of the world by making them into wizards or witches. Therefore you are unleashing a plague of hats.
>>
>>52329146
>Whoever heard of making BREAD out of dementors? That's just out of whack.
Something being a terrible idea has never stopped any wizard or Rowling before from making it a thing. When in Rome the tendency is to check the wine jug for wine, not gasoline. Too bad it's never wine in Rowling land.

I do approve of operation eagle of freedom, however.
>>
What is Magnetite (SMT Jump) and why should I grab it? What does it actually do?
>>
>>52326154
SW's power is pretty OP, how does it come across in game?
>>
>>52329293
Okay, there's this recurring theme in the Shin Megami Tensei series that spirits are actually some form of living data. In order to materialize in our world, they therefore need a computational substrate to stabilize themselves. Magnetite is the name of the material that substrate is made of. It's probably not the actual mineral magnetite, though that is used in some quantum computer designs. But there's reference to it being extracted from human life-force, so it's probably something magical. In the games, magnetite serves as the currency for purchasing new demons, with the idea being that you're earning their loyalty by feeding them. So think of it as something that strengthens spirits (though not past their normal maximum) and might be useful for computers.
>>
>>52329453
Sounds like sharicite from neptunia.
>>
>>52329152
I've been thinking the SiBS Virus. or the Statute is Bull Shit Virus. Also, a better virus for my friends and companions.
>>
File: Daipenmon.jpg (40KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
Daipenmon.jpg
40KB, 320x320px
So who is your digipartner?
>>
>>52325057

Power limiter, yeah.

>>52325710
>>52325816

Based on Zhuqiaomon's weird castle spire thing. I turned it into something of its own since otherwise the Wild Ones were kinda lacking in this area.
>>
>>52329572

I'm probably gonna use the custom table, just because I could only have dreamed to go on an adventure with a Digimon I made when I was a kid.
>>
>>52328366
It depends on which "mode" I am in

>Gangster Jesus mode

https://youtu.be/jEvOZAFZIFE

or

https://youtu.be /ckySxVwkej4

or

https://youtu.be/Rgox84KE7iY

>stargod

imagine A synergy of these three ,They each represent aspects of what I do

https://youtu.be/gShKgGs-Jbw

https://youtu.be/cuk6vuNZiHY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHKjOl9ocR0

>they just interrupted Date night
https://youtu.be/zpMre7UTZQI

>my Worldline analysis powers tell me that the Setting needs them for best Ending

https://youtu.be/X_ASUCKMRCk

>when I'm being especially out of context

https://youtu.be/OnxkfLe4G74

>when I Am a Angel of deliverance

https://youtu.be/JqowmHgxVJQ
or

https://youtu.be/H8JYLVnNKjs

or

https://youtu.be/ta9BsWN9MJI

>when I awaken to Jumper nature in a especially heinous setting

https://youtu.be/vFZcq89qOkw

Or

https://youtu.be/egG7fiE89IU

> When I'm being especially scientific, in whatever sense of the word

https://youtu.be/G4pbpWd3DhU

>When I'm in my "worlds Most dangerous Rockstar " persona

https://youtu.be/VWD-hHwsfOM

Or

https://youtu.be/E0Ozyshpmno

Or
https://youtu.be/uGe8qID9gSs
>>
File: Keramon.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Keramon.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>52329572
I always thought Keramon and his evolutions looked cool, even if Diaboromon's eyes were a little goofy.
>>
>>52329671

All of their eyes were kinda goofy. They're the kind of goofy that gets unsettling when they inches away from your space twitching and working around like he's having a seizure before zeroing in on you and going deadly still. Freak out tactiiiiiics. I love that entire line too.
>>
File: Impmon_b.jpg (45KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
Impmon_b.jpg
45KB, 320x320px
>>52329572
My plan is to take the terrible digimon jump first, get an Impmon partner in Adventure because we don't have a jump for that yet (I'll replace the jump in my chain if we ever get a Digimon Adventure jump), and then I'm importing him as my tamer and going Digimon Partner with a custom form in the jump itself. I really don't want to step on Tamer's toes with multiple Impmon, but I still want one for a partner.

And then I'll wait patiently for a Digimon Frontier jump to never show.
>>
File: Justice Has Arrived.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Justice Has Arrived.png
2MB, 1366x768px
>>52329671
>>52329572
My Dragondoggo is better. See >>52320583
>>
>>52328366
Stage 1:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYtVf0wvPpc
A laboratory or something, high ceilings, big pillars. Lots of places to take cover, which is good because I'm a follower of the Church of Dakka.
Sort of a bullet hell thing.

Stage 2:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0ZkhlJUQAM
At this point I've somehow been beaten down OR run out of bullets, both of which are scary thoughts on their own. So I'm getting the fuck out of dodge.
Basically this is a chase scene.

Stage 3:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wy9r2qeouiQ
Kaiju mode. Not a lot to say here. I guess they caught up to me.
>>
File: Lucemon.full.1945696.jpg (612KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Lucemon.full.1945696.jpg
612KB, 707x1000px
>>52329572
Being a Digimon yourself is way cooler.

But in Tamers I went with Guilmon. The dinosaur is cute.
>>
>>52329712
There's something creepy about something that's twitchy and constantly moving until it sees you and then suddenly goes completely still. I remember when they blasted Keramon, and it twitches around for a bit, then slowly turns around to glare at its' attackers with a cheshire cat grin.
>>
File: JC15.jpg (14KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
JC15.jpg
14KB, 720x480px
>>52329572
I don't have one.

If anyone asks I'll tell them Qlithu is my digipartner, because a five-aspected multiversal spider goddess of fate is apparently more similar to certain kinds of overevolved digimon than I thought.
>>
File: 1476393724005.png (102KB, 286x275px) Image search: [Google]
1476393724005.png
102KB, 286x275px
>>52328509
Just use The Goal to All Life is Death then.

>>52329808
Digimon lifeforms are pretty interesting. For a guy so obsessed to twerk with Metaphysics, Digimon offers some good materials.
>>
>>52329572
Have Agumon from the Digimon general jump, then get Gabumon from the new Digimon jump. Somebody was working on a jump for Digimon world right? Eventually might be able to assemble enough Digimons for a main cast party.
>>
>>52329783

Hell yeah dude, the best.
>>
>>52329828
You can also jump Cyber Sleuth.

Be warned that power-levels go off the roof in that one.
>>
>>52329858
Jumping Cyber Sleuth is like jumping Lost Odyssey. The jump doesn't exist as far as I'm concerned.
>>
Does this seem like a balanced stand? http://pastebin.com/CpJYUdK1
>>
>>52329887
Whatever you say, Scrooge.
>>
>>52329887
You guys sure know how to hold a grudge over stupid things on your games of pretend.
>>
>>52329920
>>52329921
Focus on anything else, guys.

Remember, fuckfaces like him aren't happy unless everybody else is unhappy.
>>
>>52329910
>Insta-kill ability, bypasses immunities

That's not what I would call balanced by any means. specially if the user is immune to their own ability (note: stand users are not immune to their own abilities).
>>
>>52329955
Removed the Immunity.
>>
>>52329920
>>52329921
You can take your witch hunt and shove it. I just don't like that jump in the same way I don't like Lost Odyssey and I refuse to take it. Are you saying that's badwrongfun as well?
>>
>>52330007
Why don't you like those jumps, Anon?
>>
>>52330007
>I just don't like that jump

and I'm sure you just think Dirge is worse than Hitler for "betraying" you by not putting up with bullshit.

So I repeat: Whatever you say Scrooge.
>>
>>52330026
Because they aren't well made jumps
>>
>>52330049
Why does this involve your shitposter again? Do you need to bring him into everything?
>>
File: IMG_0532.jpg (45KB, 318x463px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0532.jpg
45KB, 318x463px
BAN ALL KAIJUS
>>
>>52324652
And what about all of our complaints/criticisms from last thread?
>>
>>52330058
If you can't articulate why you don't like them, yes it is badwrongfun. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, just as everyone is entitled to mock stupid opinions.
>>
>>52330058
Well, that's extremely vague.

I personally don't like Dirge's style of narrative in what I think of as game manuals, but that's just a personal nitpick.
>>
>>52324652
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/52308742/#52310198

You appear to have ignored literally all of the feedback.
>>
>>52330095
Are you seriously asking me to write up paragraphs over some anon's jumps that I dislike, in this mock trial that you're having for no purpose at all? What do you even get trying to interrogate me over why I don't like two jumps? An anon told me to jump Cyber Sleuth, I told him I won't. I'm not sure why suddenly I'm the one at fault when I wasn't even the person to bring it up.
>>
>>52330108
I personally like it think Dirge's style of narrative puts the adventure in choosing your own adventure, but I appreciate not everyone shares that opinion.

I dislike Lost Odyssey because the majority of the perks' description is bent on describing arbitrary effects without any context, backgrounds have conditional drawbacks slapped on and several of the building items have overly generous fiat-backed advantages-all of which feels artificial and tedious rather than something that's an actually inspiring story prompt.
>>
>>52330131
A sentence would've sufficed, you banana.

"I don't like the color white"

"I don't like (character) because he (nergative verb)'d (waifu)"

"This drawback grinds my gears"

See, it's not difficult
>>
Falling for such obvious bait...
>>
>>52330215
None of the examples you've brought up are any more precise than >>52330058. Literally, you're just comparing opinion statements to opinion statements.
>>
If I plan on getting the Arrowhead anyway and I have willpower perks, should I bother buying a Stand or just stab myself?
>>
>>52330308
Maybe.
IIRC, surviving the Arrowhead requires 'fighting spirit', and nothing describes that better than willpower.
How many willpower perks have you got?
>>
>>52330215
What a coincidence, I actually don't like character because he nergative verb'd waifu. It's so rare for someone to understand me so completely.
>>
>>52330179
Oh neat, it sounds like you see a lot of the adventure from the point of view of the document itself.

>>52330308
Just take the arrow, Anon. I know you have the will to live.
>>
>>52330215
A well made jump is something that is easy to use, inspirational, concise, flexible, popular, and memorable. Neither Cyber Sleuth nor Lost Odyssey fit the bill for any of these. They are not well made jumps.
>>
>>52330338
Like, I dunno, at least 10+, some of which are supposed to give extremely superhuman willpower.
>>
>>52330308
You can't customize your stand if you don't buy it, so it'll just be something random.
>>
>>52330363
That's almost definitely more than enough.
Go for it.

>>52330378
Says who?
The Jumpchain Police?
What are you gonna do, arrest him?
>>
>>52330358
>popular
And just like that you torpedoed your whole argument.
>>
File: 242941_v1.jpg (26KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
242941_v1.jpg
26KB, 500x375px
>>52330392
>What are you gonna do, arrest him?
>>
>>52330363
You probably will end up with a strong stand depending on your personality.
>>
>>52330392

You making a joke about the Jumpchain Police? They're like the Mounties, man, you don't mess with them.
>>
>>52330308
IMHO even if you want a standard stand, it's easier just to stab yourself. Seeing how you get a 600cp item that you can get a stand, upgrade said stand, give others stands, upgrade their stands. Vs 500cp for just a stand.

>>52329780
Is it wrong to want to waifu Lucemon? Besides the gender thing, which is non important, but he does look young.

/JC/ when there's an obvious "age difference" in appearance, between you & your waifus/companions/husbandos how do you deal with it?
>>
>>52330378
What if I bought up spirit-science perks?
>>
>>52330392
Just logically speaking. You're not using the hypothetical "supplement" so your stand would realistically just be created the same as canon ones and be something fitting but random. Sure, you still actually have to come up with something fitting, but in terms of in-chain, you wouldn't get to decide.
>>
>>52330420
The words "pedo bait" spring to mind.
>>
>>52330354
You're falling for bait. There's a guy who has been throwing Dirge's name out to stir up shit. Practically every post that attaches his name like >>52330049 and >>52330108 are shitposting. Except some of the newer folks don't know who Dirge is so they bite the bait.
>>
>>52330406
Always loved that one.

>>52330414
I cannot legitimately fear any Canadian.
I can't take them seriously.
I'd apologize, but I'm not a fucking leaf.

>>52330432
Ah.
In character versus the actual person running the chain.
I feel ya.
>>
>>52330420
Don't Fuck Children.
>>
>>52330308
Well bought Stands have A rank potential, meaning you can make it a lot stronger and max out all of its stats.
>>
>>52330405
>And just like that you torpedoed your whole argument.
You make it sound like there's actually a debate going on here and things are going to change. You can't convince me that either of those are good jumps, and obviously you're just here to tell other people they're doing things wrong so you can feel better about yourself. So are you just going to continue this?
>>
>>52330441
>>52330485

This is Fist you're talking to, guys.

Just keep that in mind.
>>
>>52330485
He's neither Fresh, In-Training, nor Rookie, so by Digimon definitions he is not a child.
>>
>>52330420
I keep it out of the public eye. If people take exception to it, I calmly explain the true nature of my partner. If they still try to start shit, I use memory alteration to hush it up.

Also: no actual children. It should be obvious, but considering who I'm talking to...
>>
>>52329572
Guilmon. I love that little scamp.
>>
>>52330516
But he looks like a child and that's enough for Manyfist.
>>
>>52330516
technically Lucemon is rookie level
>>
>>52330516
I was more concerned with his question than him screwing around with an apparently male, underage-looking Digimon.
>>
it's funny, but my build for Harry Potter didn't take much time, but my write up for the jump sure is taking a while. It's third year and really everything has been taken care of(other than eliminating the Statute of Secrecy). I think this is one of the most wordy write ups I've written yet.
>>
File: Lucemon_collectors_card.jpg (59KB, 360x480px) Image search: [Google]
Lucemon_collectors_card.jpg
59KB, 360x480px
>>52330512
Just my thoughts on Lucemon in general.
>>
>>52330558
I'm concerned with your inability to separate fiction from reality, personally.
>>
>>52319678
Off to School +0
The Long Haul +0

Auror, age 25 (free)
>Leather overcoat and fedora, stylin'
Education: Ilvermorny (free)
>Pupukwudgie House Class of 1920
Acceptance (free)
Investigator (free)
Duelist Champion (-300)
>It's high noon...draw!
Bombshell (-200)
>Must...be...prettier...
Talk With The Animals (-400)
>No biting the nice man, Cinnamon
Conservationist (-100)
>My transdimensional zoo is coming nicely
Wand (free)
>Rowan wood with a Phoenix feather core 14 ½" and Slightly Springy flexibility, hello old friend

"What have you got me in this time, Newt?"
"Nothing you haven't managed before."
"The last time you said that we ended up being chased by Occamy poachers in Rangoon."
"Yes, well, we managed fair enough."

When not investigating criminals and breaking up smuggling rings I get to enjoy traveling to exotic locals as a magical creature conservationist. When I'm able to track down a rare or endangered creature I relocate them to a suitable habitat on Nomanisan Island to help them recover. On one of these trips I met Newt Scamander and began a professional and friendly relationship, exchanging theories and research.

A month ago Newt wrote that he was coming to America and we decided to meet up before he traveled out west. Unfortunately day his ship arrived I was going to meet him but was called down to investigate a magical disturbance that destroyed an apartment. Hopefully Newt stays out of trouble in the mean time...
>>
Unhealthy Obsession Swords, Noticed, Götterdämmerung, Dress Break, Blood in the water,It Wasn't Me (900)

Dragon Lightning (-600)

Independent

Neophyte

Bodacious

Mana

Magic System

Walking On Wires

All Myths are True

Magician (-300)

Boosted Gear (-1000)
With all the drawbacks I have taken I feel like I should take the original Boosted Gear since if I did not then Issei would die again anyway. I will of course make it up to him...after I re-educate him in the right way to treat girls, as using a skill that rips away their clothes is to put it lightly quite bad.

The plan is after fixing Issei and powering him up with Chakra, Shinsoo, and unlocking his Aura. I will then be using The Gamer loot ability, along with my various other loot drop perks will spam Kaleidoscope to go to parallel worlds where Vali has Divine Dividing and is irredemably evil then proceed to kill/defeat him until one of them drops Divine Dividing and then I can equip it and have both sets. It is a good thing I have shadow clones to speed this up.

After all that I will focus on killing Cao Cao getting True Longinus and handing over to heaven so they atleast will not team up to eventually seal me inside a sacred gear, it will hopefully put them in my debt. Then steal Annihilation Maker from that guy in Khaos faction since wiki says it was stolen before.

I already love swords, and now I am in a world with magical swords and a broken Excalibur, it is obvious but my obsession will likely make me reforge Excalibur anew. I just hope my obsession with swords is not like Issei and his boobs I do not want to stab myself with swords on purpose. Dress break is no problem since I can just erase my presence and no one can see
me, the other drawbacks I can just plow through.
>>
>>52330550
I looked him up and apparently he alternates between being treated as a Rookie or Champion.

Regardless, considering what he is, it's kind of a 'older man in a younger body' type deal in this case. Well, older crystal angel larva monster.
>>
File: tumblr_nsavfhc1u61rqat58o1_1280.jpg (896KB, 900x1290px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nsavfhc1u61rqat58o1_1280.jpg
896KB, 900x1290px
>>52330378
The issue with that is that there is no good Stand Generator, and Stands abilties are at least partially personality based IIRC.
>>52330420
I'm a Lunar Exalt with You Do Not Exist, and my Companion is also a Lunar. I don't think that looking the wrong way can ever be an issue for me unless I want it to be.
>>
>>52330634
Welcome to Manyfist's Magical Realm
>>
>>52330634
Technically it depends on what his Lucemon's age roll is because Digimon Partners can be as young as like, two in-jump iirc, right?
>>
>>52319674
NuBee, do we get 9 companions if we are a Tamer or a Digimon Partner? The bulk option + the freebie.

>>52330634
He is a weird rookie. I don't know when is he considered a Rookie in his base form.

Mind you, this rookie form is enough to crack planets in his weakest version.

>>52330420
Yes. It's wrong.
>>
>>52330693
0, actually. It's 2d8-2 for the age roll.
>>
File: evil smile.gif (2MB, 295x216px) Image search: [Google]
evil smile.gif
2MB, 295x216px
>>52328366
"Wait, you want to fight me? Ok, your funeral, just let me hit the music."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0TzUNti3rY
>>
>>52330683
You keep responding to me like you think I'm going to join you in a hate-wank. I'm not. I'm neither disgusted nor do I care. I find the fact that you do far more indicative of mental issues than the statement Manyfist made. You're also more of a pest, which is an accomplishment.

>>52330693
There's supposed to only be one Lucemon, but I don't know how this is treated mechanically in the jump.
>>
>>52330620
>>52330610
Post images.
>>
Are Yellow and Green Lantern Rings the same in Injustice as in comics DC? Or are they weaker/different somehow?
>>
>>52330677
Your hair is a bird.
>>
>>52330723
There's got to be more then one. The first time Lucemon appeared, he was the all powerful final boss, and was completely erased when he died. The next time Lucemon showed up, he was just a minion of the BBEG.
>>
>>52330778
Frontier and Xros Wars are different universes, are they not? Though granted by that argument in Xros Was he's not 'important' enough to warrant uniqueness.
>>
>>52330723
It's only a hate wank if it's a bad thing anon. Most people accepted Manyfist for all of his bad decisions a long time ago. If anything this is an improvement on the old Manyfist.
>>
File: IMG_0669.gif (6MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0669.gif
6MB, 480x270px
>>52330744
Yes. They're the same.

InJustice Comics are basically the same as main comics in terms of power. Just that there's the complicated plot of Batman v Superman, in which Supes is actually a "benevolent" dictator like he was shown in BvS film in BatFleck's dream.
>>
>>52330744
Definitely nowhere near full comic levels. Could be equal to some comics but not at their best by far
>>
>>52328366
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_xeqt9l5FQ
>>
>>52326947

In Worm I rolled Doormaker and so made myself a hero called Aperture. I then relentlessly hit on Tattletale and pushed the 'Apertale' ship on PHO.

She was not entertained.
>>
>>52330716

That sounds about right, but your phrasing is a little odd. Just for clarifications sake, what do you mean by "get"?

>>52330723

The Seven Sins don't exist as a group in the Digimon Tamers universe I believe, based on Impmon just becoming Beelzemon. Technically speaking, there could be multiple somewhere, but they wouldn't be on the level of the Frontier Lucemon since Frontier Lucemon is either stronger or at least on the same level of the Sovereigns and nothing like him was mentioned when they were talking about strongest Digimon in the Digital World.

Yeah, Frontier and Xros are different universes. Xros takes a very organic, semi-realistic biology approach to the Digimon in their universe, with them usually having established genders and mentally matching their visual age for the most part (since they actually grow like normal things in that gen). Someone correct me if I'm wrong, I didn't check that series out much.
>>
>>52330805
>>52330890

Shit, forgot to link your post for the last response, sorry.
>>
>>52326947
Donika, Geoka, Niwyn, Vashnika, Stelka, Tsunika,

Niarmuid
>>
>>52330879
Are you going based on the games? In the comicbooks they're pretty much the same. Thing about Lanterns are they're jobbers, they should be powerful but they're not. Superman, Sinestro, & Hal killed like all the GLC. Supes even fed Mogo into the sun.

Not to say they don't hold up on their own. They do. Just they're really hampered in atmospheric fights.
>>
File: macusa.jpg (9KB, 236x308px) Image search: [Google]
macusa.jpg
9KB, 236x308px
>>52330743
There you go. MACUSA Auror Francesca "Frankie" Tavani, second generation Italian-American witch.
>>
>>52330890
I'm asking if I can import 9 companions if I'm a tamer or a partner.
>>
>>52328366
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8O44ufowa8
>>
>>52330940
None of the guys that arne;t jobbers are on eht level of their best comic book counterparts, no reason Green Lanterns suddenly are either,
>>
>>52331031

Yeah, yeah you can.
>>
File: seriously.png (85KB, 407x222px) Image search: [Google]
seriously.png
85KB, 407x222px
>>52330940
>>52330820
>>52331076
so people are Surprised and dismayed he stuff Offered by the the jump based on a video game is at the videogame's power level?
>>
Is there a reason why my jumper shouldn't team up with Amakusa to take away death?
>>
So, how badass would a hybrid of Thunderbird and Phoenix in Harry Potter be? Precognition, rain and storms, fire, teleportation, healing tears, immense strength, you can ride it like a motherfucking mount...am I forgetting anything?
>>
>>52331187
Because without death you wind up with something like the Cancerverse.
>>
>>52331155
The jump is based way more on the comics than the game, Bancho.
>>
>>52331155
The jump is based on the comics & game. InJustice comics are up to Year 6+ I think.

>>52331076
Please. Lanterns job all the time in main comics. The only time they don't job is when they're the main focus. Even then only Kilowog, Human Lanterns, and Ganthet are non-jobbers.
>>
>>52331230
What if my jumper would put stuff in to prevent that kind of stuff from happening?
>>
>>52330677
>You Do Not Exist
What's that?
>>
>>52331155
It is mostly comics Bancho, Injustice has most of it's lore and feats in the Injustice comics. Said comics match mainline DC in terms of power levels.
>>
>>52331230
How would one destroy that universe and defeat the Many-Angled Ones? Also what are the chances of them showing up during your stay in Marvel?
>>
>>52331187
Besides the chance of the Counter-Force being huge dicks and trying to murder you? Not really.

Although, you'll probably suffer some serious shock once you move on to other worlds, if you go with the canon plan of wishing death away instead of just manually making sure everyone's immortal.
>>
>>52330610
>>It's high noon...draw!
My god.
What were wizards like in the Old West?
>>
>>52331318
What do you mean "serious shock"?
>>
>>52331273
If you can solve every problem then you have no problems
>>
>>52331273
AH YES, "STUFF"

NOT VAGUE AT ALL
>>
>>52331315
Send a clone in and have it purposefully botch casting Giga Slave.
>>
>>52330890
>>52330723
>>52330693
>>52330778
The Seven Great Demon Lords are supposed to be a multilateral constant, with a 'meta-demon lord' existing somewhere for each of the demon lords. Just like the recent Marvel's abstracts.

Having a series showing far weaker digimons or having a different 'origin' for the Digital World is nothing new. After all, Galantmon rather that one of the Royal Knights was created from a kids drawing.
>>
>>52331351
That sounds like a good solution to modern Marvel.
>>
>>52331225
Fire and rain don't get along.
>>
>>52331390
It's like nobody is listening to Adele anymore.
>>
>>52331297
A Perk from Gunnerkrigg Court that lets you turn into anything you want, but there's a chance of losing your identity if you turn into something too different from yourself for too long.
>>
>>52326690
D&D Epic Necromancers (actual prestige class, though I forget if that's the actual name) can gather a LOT more than 80 undead, by taking advantage of how greater undead can control lesser undead, etcetera. But you do end up having to specialise a lot, so there's that. Anyone looking to go that route should go google-diving the old minmax forums.
>>
>>52331429
That perk is retarded, since it works by you believing you're something else hard enough to shapeshift into it.
>>
>>52331345
Fine, I guess since you really want me to pull a plan out of my ass since I just started thinking about this so OBVIOUSLY I should have a complete plan with no flaws ever thought out, I guess I could pull some serious fate magic bullshit from Mage the Awakening post-spark and guide humanity so that it DOESN'T become cancerverse.
>>
>>52331442

Easiest to just be a Vampire Lord.

You can create as many vampires as you want, quite quickly, and they can never rebel.

Then just create a few Shadows and Wights, which control all their spawn, and you can make an army as big as you like.
>>
>>52330420
I knew you were a pedo.
>>
File: wild-west magic.jpg (76KB, 800x400px) Image search: [Google]
wild-west magic.jpg
76KB, 800x400px
>>52331331

>What were wizards like in the Old West?
Probably preventing dragons from flying off with train cars, hunting wendigos in mountain passes, meditating disputes between centaurs and settlers, tracking down evil skinwalkers, and when all was said and done they drank a bottle of fire-whisky and called it a night.
>>
>>52331549
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jJh-B4KWxU
>>
>>52331676
That sounds awesome. Do we have any fantasy western jumps?
>>
>>52331676
My god...cowboy wizards sound fucking awesome.
>>
>>52331754
Generic Wuxia has a Western option in it doesn't it?
>>
Does avada kedavra work on giants? What about graphorns?
>>
>>52331754
dead lands
>>
>>52319678
You know the HP stuff in the notes that lets you have CP stuff be imports? Could you add that to Skyrim, Morroblivion, and here?

The poster speakeasy, can you make more posters so the speakeasy has more than one entrance/exit?

The case, how do you enter/exit the habitats in the case? Or is the answer you don't?
>>
>>52331754

The Gods are Bastards jump

"Incorporating elements of a Western, a Victorian romance, hints of steampunk and inspiration from the early novels of H. Rider Haggard and Arthur Conan Doyle"
>>
What perks are there that let you eat anything?
>>
File: IMG_0693.png (229KB, 1051x1393px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0693.png
229KB, 1051x1393px
>>52331549
>>
>>52332028
Are you literally admitting to being a pedophile?
>>
>>52332019
Not a perk, but since I've been doing a build for Toriko it comes to mind: Eating ANOTHER gives you the ability to eat anything. And since the protagonists ship the majority of the Full Course Menu back to the Human World to share with everyone, you wouldn't even need to go through any danger to get it. Just hang back when the plot is going on, and you can eat it later.
>>
>>52332090
He's just saying if it passes the Harkness test it doesn't matter what it is. If anything that makes him a lover of all things sapient.
>>
>>52319674
I don't understand the wording of the single companion import. Do we get two companion import options with that one if we choose to import a companion as a partner?
>>
>>52332090
Doesn't look like you read rule number 3
>>
>>52332090
No, he's admitting to being a zoophile/xenophile. That picture acknowledges the need for sexual maturity relative to the species' lifespan. Still creepy, different way.
>>
>>52331986
>The case, how do you enter/exit the habitats in the case? Or is the answer you don't?
you climb into the case.
>>
>>52331822

I vaguely remember a Final Fantasy Anime featuring a summoner who used a gun and special alchemic bullets. You may be interested? Can't remember the quality.

>>52332119

Sorry, it's basically saying instead of giving a Tamer or Digimon Partner a follower that helps them reach their full potential in those roles, if you've already imported a couple companions into Tamer and Digimon Partner roles respectively, you can have them partner up.
>>
In Generic Dungeon Builder, can you combine Jumper's Theme with itself? As in, make a dungeon floor that's based on, random example, both Madoka Magica and Eclipse Phase?
>>
>>52332028
That sounds like a pretty stringent test. Mighty Zeus works only on the hole diameter rule.
Thread posts: 486
Thread images: 76

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.