[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1403: Subhuman Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 530
Thread images: 56

File: 1442013359136.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
1442013359136.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>52299535
>>
>>52308069
>It still boggles my mind some lady lighting a fire is enough to keep those things out, when the Aedra are supposed to be far diminished from creating everything.
MAGIC!

Nah I dunno. If I had to guess I'd say it's a Morgoth type thing. They're "diminished", but the power is still there, just tied up in the world instead of being something they can exercise freely.

>Just how potent ARE they even outside of them? I'm pretty sure Sheogorath teleports you into the sky at one point.
He does that in the Shivering Isles.

I mean, they're still pretty potent I guess, just not in biggatons type stuff. Both the Dunmer and the Orsimer are the results of curses laid on what were previously different types of elves.

>Okay, I remember the lore stuff about it. So something like this could fuck up a Daedric Prince on its' home turf?
No, I was talking about why they're a problem for the mortals. But remember, Alduin isn't just going to walk up and try to eat the Aedra and Daedra in their own realms straight away. He'll chow down in Sovngarde first, the eat Mundus, etc. He grows larger ans more powerful the more he eats, so it adds up.

>See, here's the part that gives me conniptions. I thought the Aedra were supposed to be WEAKER from creating the world. WHY is Akatosh going through periodic cycles of being an utter badass by Daedric standards while simultaneously maintaining a power that keeps all the Princes outside of the world-while allegedly being dead and broken? I thought one of the other Aedra was literally eaten and shat out into a new Daedra, but this guy seems like he could wipe out most of the pantheon if he really wanted to.
Once again going to stick with the Morgoth thing.

Also you have to remember that reality is literally God's fever dream caught in a perpetual time loop.
>>
Jumpers! What's the last time you had a job? And I mean an honest, 9-5 style job. Outside the Generic 9-5 Jump, of course.
>>
File: A4- Peroroncino.png (2MB, 1052x1600px) Image search: [Google]
A4- Peroroncino.png
2MB, 1052x1600px
>>52308515
oh I remember that. and now Shalltear is convinced that Seiyuu are actually creating life
>>
File: death-note-netflix.jpg (585KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
death-note-netflix.jpg
585KB, 1680x1050px
Daily reminder that this is what you see in the Death Note jump

https://twitter.com/netflix/status/844558330697859072
>>
So is Overlord magic basically just D&D magic? Arcane casters have all the Wizard/Sorcerer spells, Divine has all of the Cleric and Druid spells?
>>
>>52308772
Outside of nine-to-five? In a jump, never. Why would you?
>>
>>52308793
Oh no, no, not in the childhood.

What were the casting people even thinking?

Excuse me while I go cry in a corner.
>>
File: Dark Elf Twins.jpg (54KB, 470x480px) Image search: [Google]
Dark Elf Twins.jpg
54KB, 470x480px
>>52308780
It really is fun to see all of this "real world" stuff view through the lens of the NPCs
>>
>>52308811
No, many of the spells are similar but the system is very different.
>>
>>52308793
What the fuck.
>>
File: 0022-013.jpg (265KB, 893x1300px) Image search: [Google]
0022-013.jpg
265KB, 893x1300px
>>52308515
He wasn't exactly a lolicon. He just had every fetish ever. And he stuffed all of them in Shalltear.

He was pretty powerful. He could snipe you using a bow from 2km away.

>>52308811
Divine is cleric.
Druid is druid.

They being a single purchase is just a jumpmaker thing and has nothing to do with the original material. But yes, Overlord is basically D&D if not for the warriors being actually pretty powerful.

>>52308481
Overlord is set at least a century into the future. That he liked TRPGs doesn't means that he played D&D. On the other hand, Overlord is basically a D&D epic campaign. Most spells and races are D&D's or are using another name for the same thing.
>>
File: A3- Bukubukuchagama.png (2MB, 1052x1600px) Image search: [Google]
A3- Bukubukuchagama.png
2MB, 1052x1600px
>>52308832
true, having Demiurge try to figure out what Otoko no ko was very amusing
>>
>>52308818
Early jumps where you don't have money? Something to do before you get any fun powers?
>>
>>52307508
>>52308215
Guys. Guys.

I am writing stuff. It's bad, it's not (yet) AnS, but I'm doing it. Progress is there. Despair not.
>>
>>52308870

Just click the numbers of the posts you're trying to reply too dude.
>>
>>52308811
I think the blasty spells have way more raw biggatons and the buffs are more Hulk to D&D's Captain America.
>>
>>52308856
He had every fetish ever yes, but he was pretty explicitly a lolicon. He couldn't play Eroge anymore because "his favorite character type was played by his sister", and his sister primarily played Lolis.
>>
>>52308904
Locked threads don't let that happen, unfortunately.
>>
>>52308842
Other than mages using mana instead of having a limited number of spells per day, it's basically the same. And that's just because it was supposed to be a 'game'.

>>52308832
I wonder what the NPCs thought about Birdman's fetishes.

>>52308772
Probably when I was working as a game developer or Youtuber doing my own online series.
>>
>>52308856
>Divine is cleric.
>Druid is druid.
Really? Huh. Why the hell would he do that?
>>
>>52308811
It's very similar, admittedly. It's even divided into different spell levels, though there aren't any free Cantrips, and instead of Epic Spells taking up spell slots, Over-Rank Magic is more akin to a skill usable a certain number of times per day.
>>
>>52308842
>>52308856
Okay, thanks.

>>52308924
Do you have to prepare spells?
>>
>>52308928
Not that many characters that use those classes, nor they having enough screentime, I guess.

Building an Overlord character using the Jump makes you pretty powerful considering that just by spending 100 CP you can have four schools of magic.
>>
>>52308894
Literally the first jump already puts you far beyond that. The only reason you should be working a standard nine-to-five job as a jumper is to remain inconspicuous.
>>
>>52308950
>Do you have to prepare spells?
Nope.
>>
>>52308950
You don't prepare spells. Though there are levels, that really seems to determine just how much mana each spell costs.
>>
Hey CCDT, what's the extent of Setup Wizard?
>>
>>52308793
Superior American Localization as usual. Between this and Ghost in the Shell I eagerly await the folks that will say Japan ripped off USA
>>
File: 1443388028099.jpg (17KB, 249x227px) Image search: [Google]
1443388028099.jpg
17KB, 249x227px
>>52308950
Only if you're a Talismonger. The rest is casual casting by spending mana. More powerful spells require more mana. I think Ainz (the guy with +100 mana stat) could only cast a few tenth rank spells without restoring his mana bar using potions. Ulbert's most powerful spell (the best DPS caster in his guild) would take half of his mana bar.

Over-rank magic requires you standing still for some time until the spell is cast unless you have other ways to speed up the process. Those don't require mana, though.
>>
>>52309024
It's pretty much entirely defined by how good with technology and magic you are as it largely just gets them to play nice.
>>
>>52309085
But you can at least use it to make tech that's powered by magic?

Basically it makes you like Mr. Weasley?
>>
>>52308772
Terminator. If I don't have anything to do, I might as well get a job. No one suspects the guy at the gas station counter to be the one destroying the giant corporation.

>>52308974
Ah yes, with my perfect memory and aura techniques I have I shall pay my rent. Somehow. Amateur street magician, I guess? Mugger?
>>
File: Asakura_Hao.jpg (67KB, 666x432px) Image search: [Google]
Asakura_Hao.jpg
67KB, 666x432px
So, how drastically would things change if I ganked hao, his fuck buddies, and X-Secution the moment I saw them? Cause I have made my self stronger than pretty much any other shaman around, all for the purpose of killing hao.
>>
>>52309085
I get that different Jumpmakers might hold different opinions on it, but in your opinion, does the Shehai count as a Weapon for the purposes of Weapon Imports in other Jumps?
>>
>>52309145
Wow, way to be a jerk. You want a prize?
>>
>>52309145
Well, they're the driving force for nearly the entire plot. So it would change things entirely. Also, I believe you meant X-Laws, not X-Secution. Those are the Fullbringers in Bleach.
>>
>>52309145
Well from what I remember of Hao's capabilities, unless you destroy his soul as well all it does is put off his plans a few extra years until he fights his way back out of Hell / reincarnates.

The other guys though, yeah you fucked it all up.

NOW, piggy-backing off your question: What other kinds of beings would everybody say count as 'Guardian Ghosts' for the purpose of Oversoul partnerships?
>>
>>52309251
Well give us a few names or types to work with. Like, I'd say GoHS Charyeoks would count, but beyond that I have no idea.
>>
Right...I know I have Night In The Woods, Princess The Hopeful, and Fire Emblem Archanea claimed, but I actually am like 60-70% finished with making a jump for this because I was also working on this while the Tellius jump was finished.
>>
>>52309140
Yes, with your perfect memory, genius intellect, and knowledge of technology that can revolutionize many fields of science you shall pay your rent.
>>
>>52309251
If you destroy his body enough that he needs a whole new birth to reincarnate in, he'll be stopped for at least five hundred years. Because he won't get back until after this Shaman Fight ends, and the next one isn't for a few centuries.

As for what sort of things count as Guardian Ghosts? Probably any spiritual entity. I mean, some of the shamans have Buddhas or ancient Mesopotamian gods as their Guardian Ghosts. One even has the ghost of an alien. Oversouls are versatile.
>>
>>52309147
Reminder that according to blade, jumper gets rekt by hao, no exceptions.

Well, first jump jumper. OOC stuff rekts him back.
>>
>>52309137
Well Mr. Weasley's technological accomplishments amount to a flying car with a faulty invisibility switch that runs out of power crashing into a tree and then goes feral as well as some tweaks to Sirius' motorbike that cause the sidecar to fall off.

It's more like what Mr. Weasley would be like if he actually knew what he was doing and could circumvent the whole magic and technology not mixing thing.

>>52309147
I'd say probably not in the same way I'd assume you couldn't import a weapon you could summon through a Bound Weapon spell.

It's a difficult area though. I wouldn't make a hard ruling because, as you mentioned, it's largely subjective how broad a use of the word weapon you're allowed to use. Personally I'd generally assume that it would at least need to be an object to import it as another item which the Shehai often isn't (as it does not always exist).
>>
Wrong quote.

>>52309145
See >>52309305
>>
>>52309295
That's still an actual job and you know it.
>>
i'm torn between going martian or human kryptonian hybrid in YJ, what do you think /jc/?
>>
>>52309295
Not everyone goes for tech or science builds. I suppose you could just pawn leftover items off on some tech company for a few million if you knew what you were doing, though.
>>
>>52309295
>have Technician and Mechanic but not Savant

What can I do here?
>>
>>52309290
Please tell me.I can get the Heathers as a companion option!
>>
>>52309298
>>52309278

>Because he won't get back until after this Shaman Fight ends, and the next one isn't for a few centuries.

Touché. It's been a few years since I read Shaman King so I definitely have forgotten a few details.

As for spiritual entities, so would you say a Third-Circle Demon counts for the purpose of this? What about a Hunger Demon?
>>
>>52309345
Sure, but hardly the type associated with the typical "nine-to-five" job.

>>52309360
You'd also have incredible dexterity and strength (does Aura enhance physical stats?), which would likely be great in performance arts or sports.
>>
>>52309318
Yeah that's fair. I was thinking it was kind of hazy myself, and I've haven't thought about Importing it until very recently and wasn't really leaning in either direction myself. Thanks.
>>
>>52309378
Yup! You'd have to buy them individually, but Canon Character Companion options are 100 CP apiece. Meaning if you want the entire group it'll be 300 CP
>>
Gonna jump into GoH soon, and I had a few ideas about where I want to take the girls and myself. However, big question, must I take the Charyeok on offer in the section?

I've had an idea for what the girls could summon:
> Rin
Paracelsus von Hohenheim
> Saeko
The spirit of Bushido itself (Based on the Virtues of Bushido)
> Io
Queen Himiko
> Mami
Clotho, Lachesis, Atropos
> Me
Fate Gilgamesh (just kidding, I fucking wish I could though)
Hephaestus
>>
>>52309351
Go to a different jump for kryptonian, get Martian, and some sort of perk that let's You combine your forms
>>
>>52309384
A Third Circle Demon probably would work. Fusing themselves to objects to make powerful magic weapons is a native ability of Exalted demons, at least ones with the right catalyst. I'm sure your Furyoku can stand in for vitriol, for a temporary fusion like an Oversoul. An Appetite Demon from Toriko, though...I'm not sure. Those things are weird. I gave up on trying to understand how they work.
>>
>>52309351
If you're taking the discount, Kryptonian. Get that Doomsday action going. Otherwise, Martian.
>>
>>52309351
If you have fire immunity, go Martian.

>>52309399
The bar for entry in those is really strange, though people do make livelihoods out of it all the time in the real world. Combine it with body mod straight out of the gate and which job you get is just a matter of connections rather than qualifications.
>>
>>52309447
You can contract with a Chareyok all on your own. The ones available for purchase just give you a Charyeok already contracted, and that you've spent some time training in its use. But if you can hunt one down to negotiate with (and the jump offers perks to make the process easier), you can get any spirit as a Charyeok.
>>
>>52309493
Excellent. Time to go and git gud then I guess.

Thanks Anon.
>>
Was the Tron systems jump approved or not? It looks Interesting.

>>52309488
Martian fire weakness is all psychosomatic,burning Martians are a match for the entire Justice league and some people are evil enough to be good with the side effects
>>
What Rivals did everyone fight/recruit in the Disgaea DLC?
>>
>>52309600
Burning Martians have not been shown to exist, in Young Justice. It's quite possible the Martians are just inherently weak to high temperatures, nothing psychosomatic about it.
>>
>>52309600
With the amount of non-canon stuff in it I hope it doesn't get approved. It's a shame that the jumpmaker decided to fill the jump with fanfic-tier content just so they could add in 2 extra backgrounds.
>>
>>52309600
>>52309625
Then something to help deal with your psychosomas and burnsomas equally. I recommend that perk from Tsukihime that vampires get and that perk from Bartimaeus sequence that spirits get.
>>
So with that, Jumper can have, as beings linked to his soul and body :

-Guardian Ghost
-Charyeok
-Demon Weapon
-Symbiote
-Spider-Man Symbiote

What else is there along these lines?
>>
>>52309714
Symbiotes, from Symbiote.

Parasytes, from Parasyte.

Appetite Demons, from Toriko.
>>
>>52309714
Spirit of Vengeance or Justice from Ghost Rider, a tailed demon from Naruto, keyblade, living weapon from Danmachi, Zanpakuto from Bleach, Omnitrix and a lot more I'm unable to remember atm.
>>
>>52309714
Unwoven Coadjutator (and Past Life), from Infernals.

Zanpakuto, from Bleach.

Jinchuuriki, from Naruto.
>>
>>52309714
Djinn and their Metal Vessels, from Magi: Labyrinth of Magic and once I'm done with it Adventures of Sinbad.
>>
>>52309714
Wraith, from Shadow of Mordor.
>>
>>52309714
Tailed Beasts in Naruto.

Sacred Gears (those that contain creatures, anyway), from High School DxD.
>>
>>52309714
infestation Strain from Warframe,Memories reborn from ship girls, there is a Perk that bonds things to your spirit in kingdom hearts,A couple of the kamen rider jumps have belts that fuse to you,world of cultivation has permanent constructs which are weapons or armor that Are created by your spiritual energy. JoJo and /Co/Co/ have stands,Angels from supernatural have hosts.
>>
>>52309714
Is everybody forgetting about the Stand?
>>
File: 3965_84fd.jpg (86KB, 500x618px) Image search: [Google]
3965_84fd.jpg
86KB, 500x618px
Is Digger here? I have a Double Cross question for him.

Also, has there been any word on the Star Wars: The Old Republic, or Genius: The Transgression jumps? My power was out for a week, so I'm a bit behind on what's going on.
>>
>>52309911
Haven't heard anything about those unfortunately.
>>
>>52309814
>Unwoven Coadjutator (and Past Life), from Infernals.

Adding on to this, the Devil-Tiger you're descended from if you went Past Life + Orphan Cub.
>>
Making one of my companions an Aes Sedai, is it worth it /jc/?
>>
103. Anno 2070
Origin: Independent, Age: 25
Arc: Kerykeion, Technology: Eco, E.T.O.
Perks: O Captain My Captain, Simulation Training, A Moving Reef, Community Support, Cavernous Holds, Reusable Resources, A Loving Earth, United Front
Items: E.V.E.
Drawbacks: Who Gave You This Number, Fallout

The Kerykeion Organization is an independent group dedicated to the restoration and repair of the ocean floor to keep the world sustainable and stop the risk of horrifying mutant jellyfish murdering us all. Though we have to fund this by recycling whatever we find on the ocean floor, from abandoned nuclear plants, to gold depositories, to the sunken ships of our allies/enemies. Oil wells are the worst. Artificial reefs are approved whenever possible, but sometimes you just need the cash so you sell off seascrap. We generally set up bases on top of these repositories of radioactive goo mostly out of convenience. Also, I can sleep in the uranium deposits at the bottom of the ocean and I just wake up with laser eyes for like an hour.

Every ship I find requires I call the original owner to see if they want to dig it up themselves. I'm on the phone 24/7 dealing with whatever files I need to pick out of wrecks and arranging the drop-off of research projects that I am absolutely forbidden from looking at. I have to field every call because we're so small a group and need to reassure everyone constantly that we aren't stealing shit. Of course, we are stealing their secrets, but the phone calls still keep them off my back. I hate being a bureaucrat, but I need the tech to help fill out my Archipelago and prevent over-population issues. Birth control and education only goes so far.
>>
File: TronSystemJumpv1.06.pdf (167KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
TronSystemJumpv1.06.pdf
167KB, 1x1px
Tron done and jumpable

Feedback feeds the soul
>>
>>52309907

They might be counting it more as an extension of yourself rather than a separate entity, or figure everyone knows about it by now so there's no point in mentioning it.
>>
>>52310116
Definitely.
>>
>>52310116
Definitely not.
>>
>>52310116
Maybe.
>>
>>52310311
Hey, don't meme on me. I say they are because Weaving's an extremely powerful and versatile style of magic that apart from the famous balefire is great for dream manipulation, creating powerful artifacts and exotic forms of blasting people like bars of pure disintegration, or chomping portals.

Why say you not?
>>
>>52310357
For fuck's sake, is this what passes as humor around here?
>>
>>52310198
In British English (the one that uses "programme") it's "program", not "programme", when referring to computer usage.
As I said >>52309669 you didn't need to add half the perks because they're non-canon.
Your fluff on some of the perks is incorrect.
ISOs didn't come from the sea of simulation.
Seriously, remove the non-canon perks, the ISO background and the MCP background, add a general (non-discounted) perk tree and put the perks that won't fit after the reshuffle in there.
Programmable Baton's last sentence is referring to the previous version of it for when it had multiple forms.
Basic Baton has "(CHOOSE ONE)" in the middle of it. That intentional?
>>
>>52310116
Definitely I don't know. Can you repeat the question?
>>
>>52310116
Yes, for one reason alone:

http://wot.wikia.com/wiki/Cuendillar
>>
>>52310198
I just noticed the time extention drawbacks grant hundreds of thousands of CP. This does not seem like a good idea.

>>52310384
Also, to add on this-I can't even tell what is and isn't supposed to be canon; I assume the power copy one's one of them? And there's actually so little fluff they read like legal briefs, or copies of perks from other jumps.
>>
>>52310384
maybe it would help>>52310198
if you pointed out the unnecessary ones by name and listed them?
>>
>>52309907
Qualifier was things linked to your body/soul. Stand is the soul itself. Saying body and soul would be kind of cheeky and redundant to the question.

Jumpers, if you're fine with it please share any neat or interesting combos you've made or make frequent use of.
>>
>>52310375
Yes.
>>
>>52310384
I think the main issue with this jump is that it refuses to commit, and has a bit of an identity crisis as a result. The fluff is weak in parts as a result of this, and because this is very sparse on fluff overall, you can't say that the fluff is the strong suit of the jump. But at the same time, the mechanics aren't the strong suit in the jump either, because the jumpmaker doesn't really go for anything outside the norm.

It's definitely serviceable as a jump, but it's not anything outstanding or special. Some of the issues you brought up can be overlooked if we're just considering what's necessary as a bare minimum.
>>
>>52310375
No.
>>
>>52310386
This is getting ridiculous, who told all the village idiots tonight was stand up comedy night and answering questions you don't actually know the answer to is trending?

Yes, I know I am butthurt. No, I don't care when this is exactly like watching toddlers go nyer-nyer-nyer.

>>52310447
Fucking finally, an actual answer.

Though personally I would've listed Callendor, Sakarnan, the Choedan Kai, Fire Blosom, Deathgates, that one magical terminator golem and Mashadar too.
>>
>>52310375
I don't know.
>>
>>52310375
Can you repeat the question?
>>
>>52310116
Nyer-nyer-nyer.
>>
>>52310565
>definitely serviceable

I actually disagree for the exact same reasons. The introduction is spare to the point unless you've watched all the movies and series (unlike me) you're effectively jumping blind and the only thing you know for sure is it probably has something to do with computer programs. A lot of perks seem arbitrarily shoehorned solely into things the jumpmaker thought was cool, like Virus Co-Opt or Biodigital Jazz, rather than things that give a sense of how people in the setting work.
>>
>>52310375
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5Za8HggalY
>>
>>52310457
The problem is that his writing style is part of what contributes to the problem. Just as the jump has issues with committing, the jumpmaker's writing style can't seem to decide whether it wants to commit to fluff or focus on mechanics. There are multiple places where he'll name drop before moving straight into mechanics, between the perks and items. Compared to a fluff focused jumpmaker or a mechanics focused jumpmaker, he seems like he's trying for a mid way merge, but he falls short.

The formatting is a minor issue since it isn't illegible, but compared to other SB jumpmakers it definitely could do with some work. His jump would shrink from 38 pages to about 15 if he formatted it well.
>>
>>52310375
/jc/ has literally no sense of humor at all, it's rehashed memes all the way down.
>>
>>52310198
>>52310384
Oh and it's the 2nd gen lightcycle that was the one in Legacy, not the 1st gen

>>52310457
>>52310384
here are all the perks that are non-canon. If they're only partially non-canon I've included why in a bracket

Digital Being (they need energy)
Hacker (can't modify someone without their disk)
Mechanic (moving vehicles in and out of the grid part)
systems all around me
virus co-opt
digital teleport
glitch
patience unending (they're surprisingly impatient for programs)
esoteric program
freedom (that's technically an ISO thing but all programs have it)
weapon modification (never shown)
grid builder (HL outside of it? Jesus Christ)
ID Crafter (it's just hacking someone's ID Disc but the fluff makes it out to be more than it is)
digital mapping
kernal core code
digital worlds
biodigital jazz (technopathy part)
emotions unnecessary (the MCP gets pretty angry, it has emotions)
game manipulation
digital inventory
digital save state
digital dungeon maker
>>
>>52310660
>it's rehashed memes all the way down.
Meme's dead Jim.
>>
>>52310660
No. How dare you insult rehashed memes with these non-replies. A good rehashed meme is timeless, either because it's provocative but creative (Keanu Reeves drowning children in the ocean) or because it's universally applicable (Every day until you like it, BANE?)

/jc/ doesn't only lack a sense of humour, it doesn't even have any good memes.
>>
>>52310576
I think the reason people are responding to you like this is because nyer-nyer-nyer
>>
>>52309907
I know, kinda Bizzare, isn't it?

I'm not sorry.
>>
>>52310652
I can see where you're coming from, but I think this was intentional.

I got the feeling that the vagueness was deliberate on the jumpmaker's part, what with making it a general Tron jump and pushing for a spread approach from what he pulled on for perks, items, and fluff. If this was a Tron original jump the ISOs shouldn't have been a factor since they were Legacy, but a lot of the sparse fluff points to references like MCP, which was only a plot point in the old generation.

This jumpmaker definitely has a lot he can learn from more experienced jumpmakers even over in SB.
>>
>>52310912
Yeah, the extreme vagueness is the thing I dislike most about it to be honest. There's barely a prompt to distinguish it from a shopping list; I'm not asking for purple prose, but a couple sentences that give a sense of the setting shouldn't be too much to ask for. To me the generalness is already a drawback but not a total dealbreaker; I keep coming back to the point where as someone who knows nothing about Tron I genuinely can't tell what's canon and what's made up. And for what it's worth, I agree.
>>
>>52310974
>I agree

Er the part about learning from experienced jumpmakers since that was unclear
>>
>>52310912
The problem is that the jumpmaker also commented (multiple times) that they didn't have enough perks to fill out their perk trees but still added a new background.
>>
File: Haruhara.Haruko.full.825677.jpg (98KB, 675x900px) Image search: [Google]
Haruhara.Haruko.full.825677.jpg
98KB, 675x900px
Jump # 22 Shovel Knight
Starting Location: Hall of champions
Type of Knight: Guitar Knight (because I am cheesing my way threw with FLCL skills)
Background: Ex-Hero (100)
Perks:
*Rapport (0) (umm… k, this is a perk why?)
*Musician (300) Bard theme
*Gift of the shovel Knight (300)
*I’m not rusty (150, Discount)
Equipment
*Meal Ticket X 3 (150)

Journal Entry # 8159

Ok… so this is kind of a strange place. It’s been kind of neat though I actually have teamed up with Shovel Knight to fight the Order of No Quarter and the enchantress. We almost got the Black Knight to join us but he is a stubborn one… maybe next time.
I haven’t spoiled the secret of the Enchantress’ Identity, I don’t think I have to Shovel knight doesn’t like to talk about his past but I think he knows or at least suspects. Anyways I am glad I can help him get his friend back.
>>
>>52310994
...well. I did not know that.

Yeah, uh->>52310198 if you're still reading? Not a good idea.
>>
>>52310974
I think part of the problem is that a lot of these SB jumpmakers don't have a plan when it comes to making a jump. Even this guy seemed to spend more time asking other people for perk ideas and jump ideas than actually writing.

I suppose it doesn't help that the other major SB jumpmakers don't have that much of a range. Dirge is the king of purple prose and excessive options, so most newbies are too afraid to even try to emulate him. Blade often suffers from the same prompt problem and has only recently been starting to get better. SJ-Chan is probably the best jumpmaker on SB, aside from her reputation. There's just no one else over there with the same level of experience.
>>
File: JumpchainShitposterCopypasta.png (210KB, 650x1658px) Image search: [Google]
JumpchainShitposterCopypasta.png
210KB, 650x1658px
Something something eurobeat.
>>
>>52310357
>>52308108
>barring anything that turns out to need changing.
*Cough a way to make more Charter Magic in later jumps by binding other magic into Charter Magic Cough*
>>
>>52311179
Alright. Given the propensity and admission in chat prior, I gotta ask.

Is that you, Merchant?
>>
>>52311179
I don't think having a capstone booster would help him at all. To be honest I think having a capstone booster would make his problems as a jumpmaker even more apparent. You can't just add in more things and expect it to keep the jump standing.

This is one of the things that out of the three core SB jumpmakers, Dirge does best, because each of his perks are always padded, regardless of whether it's a 100 or a capstone. This jumpmaker falls short in that regard. It's very clear that which perks had less dedication.

But on top of that, when Dirge goes for twenty to fifty options in a jump, he pushes each one to an excessive limit. Here the jumpmaker went for a lot of options, but over half of those options are barely fleshed out. If I compare this jump by size alone, Dirge has made some 30 - 40 page jumps and the difference is substantial. Even if I compare the way this guy writes scenarios compared to Dirge's scenarios, clear difference.

So really if he put in capstone boosters? It would make things even worse for him. He should be thanking Red if Red told him not to include them.
>>
>>52311115
Agreed, but to be fair a lot of early jumpmakers here didn't have one either looking at early jumps.

What's this new trend of people thinking SJ is suddenly the best they have to offer? They may have a lot of bad eggs but it's like people forget the actual white sheep among them. For all his faults Mal has a dab hand for image design and punchy, spunky descriptions. Anon Heart/Shadlith's got a pretty solid format going on that's lasted from Neptunia to Practical Guide. Cracker Jack too has hit that solid balance between conciseness and hype, and even branched out into scenarios. There's also that one guy who did Mage the Awakening which is damn good, despite the...rocky start and unpleasantness involving Libriomancer. And to cap it all, Uncle Dante recently turned out to hail from there (if not the actual jumpchain thread) all along.

More importantly, unlike SJ all of them instinctively respond to feedback by explaining their thought process instead of getting mired in moral stances over minutiae. I wouldn't say SJ's the worst they have to offer, but the lack of life in her work makes my skin crawl.

>>52311273
No, it's the shitposter. Actual people don't use words like "bitching" to justify themselves.

>>52311221
Something something canned peaches
>>
>>52311335
Keep telling alternative facts, Trump.
>>
>>52311273
More than likely it's Ir_Fane.
>>
>>52311326
Oh for-it's bait. You're not supposed to respond to it, man. You're supposed to report and ignore.

I mean, I don't even disagree but he was the exact wrong person to have a serious discussion about jumpmaking with. He has no investment in the jump. Only in (you)s.
>>
>>52311400
mkay
>>
>>52311428
Y'know, we've had a good couple of threads recently haven't we? I think that's why he's trying extra hard today-to compensate for his profound impotence, probably from having to dodge yet another ban.

I'm proud the only people biting are either not getting swept up in his nonsense or barely giving him anything to work with. Just remember to report and ignore, and when he inevitably catches another ban: Search your hearts, and you'll hear him punching his moniter in tearful fury.
>>
>>52311349
>What's this new trend of people thinking SJ is suddenly the best they have to offer?
Nowadays some people distinguish between the folks who are purely SB and don't even show up on this thread, versus the jumpmakers that are honestly more active here than on SB. All of the names that you mention are associated more with us now than SB. Even blade is still only considered SB because he has major thread presence over there. SJ and Dirge are really the only jumpmakers over there who stick to SB.

I'm still kind of hoping to see another jumpmaker become our replacement for Dirge in the scenario department. Nobody has managed to reach the same level of depth yet. The closest we might have gotten was maybe the Disgaea DLC, but even that falls short in terms of mechanics and depth.
>>
>>52311400
>Kingdom Hearts
I was concerned about taking the plotbound drawback, until I remembered that Goofy makes it through just fine.

If I'm not at least as good as fucking Goofy, I should just end myself anyway.
>>
This is why you don't go to the IRC until they get some name / proof of who he is and ban this uneducated nigger.

Because you won't even be able to so much as sneeze without his whiny ass shitting in anger.
>>
>>52311484
They did ban one of the guys doing it before.
There's more than one. It's not that easy.
>>
>>52311246

Ah, right.

I decided I was a little nervous about this, given that it took seven Bright Shiners (most of them sacrificing themselves completely) to bind free magic into the Charter to begin with. Being able to construct local Charter Stones to increase the range/reach of the Charter is fine by me, but allowing other ambient magic to be consumed by that same process seems more concerning.

I could be wrong, though. I'll keep an ear out for opinions on it.
>>
>>52311467
Eh, popular opinion is gonna do that I guess. Could've sworn there used to be way more, unless people suppressed their memories of the worst offenders. Like that guy who did the Worm jump with an Entity background.

There's that and Heavens'/Digger's entries for Kamen Rider.It's pretty sad ASA/Garlock is the only one apparently regularly in touch with him and therefore gets to see his latest updates. That Ikki Tousen scenario...

>>52311484
You're giving the uneducated nigger's work ethic way too much credit, I have no doubt he just tried to make something up he thought sounded provocative enough to whip up a shitstorm, based on outdated things he remembered got people angry in the past. Like a bitter old man playing shitpost bingo.
>>
>>52311528
Personally I think the onus is really more on us to ignore that niggling urge to just move on, and actually report and ignore. These guys do get banned; back in the day you'd see whole columns of posts deleted. I figure even if the fuckers get kicked out of chat they'll just resort to making up gossip like the attention craving teenage girls they are.
>>
>>52311549
A lot of SB's jumpmakers stop after making one jump. To be honest most jumpmakers never make more than ten. So a lot of people like walkir and megacorp aren't brought up much, because they've stopped making jumps for a while.

I think Heavens and Digger are the closest we have to Dirge as far as a scenario jumpmaker goes, but even then neither of them really go into the same level of detail. Often Dirge's scenarios actually have multiple mechanisms layered in, making it feel like a second CYOA within a CYOA. I don't get that feeling with other scenario jumpmakers, at least not yet.

ASA definitely isn't the only one who is in touch with him regularly though, but with the thread being as it is, you can't even mention Dirge or his jumps nowadays without some shitposter showing up, so there's no point bringing up the things he's working on or the jumps he's releasing in a bit. There isn't that much interest in his jumps over here to begin with, so just sticking to talking with on PMs seems to work fine.
>>
>>52311759
>the thread being as it is

I have hope. However dim, that in about a hundred threads the screeching about betrayal and such will be forgotten, and there will once again be non-zero chance of getting his work on the drive. I won't push for it today, or tommorow; there wouldn't be any point when he isn't even done yet-but. One day.

And you'd ask me why, and I'd cite some examples-but that would be a great way to drag up bad blood and give an excuse for tempers to flare, and at least one of mine has fallen from favor recently anyway.

So I'm forced to speak in abstracts: I'll just say, I've noticed time does tend to mend old grudges given a long enough time to forget why they happened.

I mean, look at Bancho. Last year the thread'd have lynched him (again) for working on another jump.
>>
File: EVERYTHING IS BOMB.jpg (502KB, 996x1882px) Image search: [Google]
EVERYTHING IS BOMB.jpg
502KB, 996x1882px
Anons, how do I make everything bomb?
>>
>>52311862
Be a 「Killer Queen」
>>
>>52311862
With a Stand, of course. Also, I believe that's just what the perk Mega Bomb does in Chrono Trigger.
>>
As a person who never watch kim possible before, what does leading Authority even do? Is it worth the point?
>>
File: cookiemonsterapproves.jpg (12KB, 219x230px) Image search: [Google]
cookiemonsterapproves.jpg
12KB, 219x230px
>>52311549
>Like a bitter old man playing shitpost bingo

Thank you. You have just made a good day all the better, with this beautiful line.

Here, have a cookie (monster).
>>
>>52311862
Lots of ways. The obvious is the Explosion Release in Naruto, that is the power to turn anything into a bomb. You can also do that with alchemy, from Full Metal Alchemist, whether physically transforming things into chemical explosives or just building up an imbalance of alchemical energy in objects like Kimblee does.
>>
>>52311862
There's a Morpheus power in Double Cross that lets you turn anything you touch into a bomb that you can mentally detonate.
>>
>>52311891
I've got to hand it to you, that's a pretty good idea, anon.

>>52311896
>>52311942
>>52311944
Thanks, anons.
>>
>>52311862
Gambit's power is in Avengers.
Everything is bomb after you buy that.
>>
>>52311967
No problem, I've always been a bit of a crazy diamond deep down
>>
>>52311898
It gives you skills in the relevant super science, you could learn them in setting with the Genius perk or OOC super intelligence but that perk gives you a big head start.
>>
>>52311987
Cool, thanks.
>>
>>52311859
I don't really know or care too much about the whims of the thread, but as Dirge pushes towards 40 jumps or 50 jumps or whatever, the likelihood of the drive accepting his work falls. Because even old versions of his jumps are seen as fully fleshed out, most people probably won't realize that they're using old versions until they see his drive. Even that FF12 jump he's revamping right now, the difference between that and the one on the drive is night and day. If he continues to revamp all of his jumps, eventually we'll literally be using grandfather clause for everything.

But really I think the problem is his fault at least to a large degree, specifically the fact that he doesn't see any reason for his work to be up on the drive anymore. Though I'll admit, I do like him having his own drive for my own ease of use. His style of jumpmaking was always different enough that I could tell exactly when I was reading one of his jumps, but with his own drive, I don't need to go hunting for them and I get a list of all the jumps at once.
>>
What would be the funnest point to enter the XMen movieverse? X 1, First Class, or Days of Future Past?
>>
>>52311994
No I mean I know that, but what can it do. Inside setting, is it Bullshit level or Broad term science, like is there a list of scientific discipline I can see?
>>
>>52312090
First Class. Imagine how cool a 60s Deadpool would be.
>>
>>52308793
>L, the skinny nerdy weirdo is a a sleazy looking black guy.
>Light, the megalomaniac with a god-complext, is some awkward, meek looking Turk.
I hate Hollywood.
>>
>>52312151
That is a very good point. Especially fun to troll him. Also, to play pranks on people with him.
>>
>>52308793
Getting some serious DBZ Evolution vibes from this.
>>
>>52311349
>Anon Heart/Shadlith
He just said he barely goes there anymore.

>Cracker Jack too has hit that solid balance between conciseness and hype, and even branched out into scenarios
I think he almost got banned from the site not longer ago for calling someone in the Jumpchain thread an idiot.
>>
>>52312189
Seriously. I don't even like Death Note and I'm still offended.
>>
>>52312151
This makes me wish I had some good time travel to go with my doormaker, so I could collect deadpools from universes where he showed up at each point in the continuity.
>>
>>52311349
>Cracker Jack too has hit that solid balance between conciseness and hype
What's that even mean?
>>
>>52312232
well...
https://www.geek.com/movies/netflix-gives-us-a-heart-attack-with-surprise-death-note-trailer-1693487/
>>
>>52312306
That he...makes good jumps? That his perks and items are worded in an interesting way that also explains what they do in a way that's easy to understand?
>>
>>52308793
Is this... Supposed to be a joke? This can't be real. This is the kind of thing you'd expect from that wack-ass timeline where Donald Trump became President.
>>
>>52312237
>he almost got banned
Nah, not even SB is that strict. He didn't even get a temp-ban, just their equivalent of a warning.
>>
>>52312538

>This is the kind of thing you'd expect from that wack-ass timeline where Donald Trump became President.
I got some bad news for you anon.
>>
>>52312538
...I'm sorry, I don't know how t tell you this but.

Somewhere in New Zealand, an adaption of Ghost in the Shell has been made wherein Scarlett Johansson plays the Major.

Welcome to the Twilight Zone
>>
>>52312538
I think it's from the same timeline, yeah? It's really starting to diverge more and more, turning into some kinda bizarro world.
>>
>>52312189
Part of Light's charm was that he was so charismatic that he got away from everything mostly due to people liking him.
>>
>>52312612
And he was also an ace student.

This bumpkin looks like he's on heroin.
>>
>>52312237
I think the list of SB "main" jumpmakers boils down to SJ-Chan, Record, Dirge, and a few others who haven't even shown up on here, with blade maybe on the fence.

If you look at it that way I guess it makes sense why some people see SJ as one of the best that SB has.
>>
>>52312538
Nope. Just Hollywood turning another Adaptation into the millionth Generic Action Movie. It's not like we want Psychological Thrillers, or Adventure Stories, or even old-school faux-documentaries. Nope the ONLY thing people want is fucking generic action movies.

YES I'M FUCKING MAD
>>
File: ABSOLUTLEY LIVID..jpg (232KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
ABSOLUTLEY LIVID..jpg
232KB, 1440x900px
>>52312644
>spoiler
I'm right there with you, Justice.
>>
...Browsing the marvel wiki, I just found a mutant with two hearts.

Wut.
>>
>>52312669
Not every mutant power is great, news at 11.
>>
>>52312669
In case you ever need to summon two Captain Planets at the same time, of course
>>
>>52312690
More like one Captain Planet and one...fifth of a captain? I forgot how Captain summoning actually works.
>>
>>52312708
>one...fifth of a captain
mini captain-planet.
He mostly goes after litterers.
>>
>>52312538
WHO STEPPED ON THE GODDAMN BUTTERFLY?!
>>
>>52312673
No, she also has a bunch of bone powers, similar to that guy from naruto who lee and garaa fought.

But the authors just decided two hearts apparently.
>>
>>52312708
You need rings to do it, so someone having two hearts wouldn't do anything. If there were two heart rings, I'd imagine that Captain Planet would look like something Umbrella cooked up.
>>
>>52312669
Anon, there's a mutant with translucent skin and another who gave birth to a clutch of insect hybrid babies. Mutants are really weird.
>>
>>52312735

Resident Planet? I'd play that, use your elemental powers to fight off the infected.
>>
>>52307406
Alduin this kalpa is far weaker than he used to be. In previous kalpas, Alduin-is-Auriel-is-Akatosh, and is like four others we don't have names for. Basically, it was all one massively powerful dragon god named Aka who encompassed all their aspects. This kalpa, the Marukhati hated the idea that their enemy races worshiped Aka too, so they split him into all his different aspects and created different Aedra. Akatosh is the biggest shard, and encompasses Aka's time aspect. Alduin is one of the smaller ones, and spent most of his time denying his now limited nature and wanted to be Aka again. This kalpa he actually tried to reject eating things until the Nords rebelled.

Aka's full title is often written Aka Al-Kosh, Aka the All-Maker. Yes, that's the same as the Skaal's god. This syncs up with the plot of Dragonborn.
>>
>>52312669
There's another who's made entirely of ice, one with a miniature star in his head, and another who's made of energy. Two hearts isn't even close to the weirdest.
>>
>>52312628
>Record
He's only made one jump, anon. He's only a "regular" in that he posts there often. Zedekiel is definitely more of a regular jumpmaker.
>>
>>52312794
Listen, I get that he's a dwindling scrap of what he used to be.

But my point is more-based on what I knew of Aedra-Daedra power discrepency prior to learning about him, it sounds like Aka Ai-Kosh dwarfed ALL of the Daedric Princes combined in raw power, except maybe Jyggalag. If even the teeny, tiny bit of him that became the Dragonborn is worth half a Clavicus Vile before even having a good couple decades to carve a legend for himself. I just can't get over the fact he's supposed to be DEAD and the last bits of him that aren't even Daedra-bustingly powerful anymore are still sufficient to make them sit up, take notice and attempt to bribe with party favors even though you'd think they'd fear and hate any trace of him.
>>
File: ez4mcJW.jpg (139KB, 1058x705px) Image search: [Google]
ez4mcJW.jpg
139KB, 1058x705px
So we all know that The Highschool DXD offers powerful options like the Longinus or the super powered Holy Swords.

But what if instead of buying those we instead spend 1000CP in the Bodacious option? Would we literally break the setting for how attractive we are?
>>
>>52312869
You would hypnotize issei by taking one step forward.

Do it.
>>
File: Ammy.jpg (67KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
Ammy.jpg
67KB, 512x512px
>>52312869
How do you think I broke through the dimensional barrier in order to seduce Crux's version of God?
>>
>>52312853
By SB standards even a single jump is already enough to make you a regular. They have basically the one guy who has made the most jumps out of anyone, two people who made more than ten, and the rest are all less than that. It's not like us where we have a far more even spread.
>>
>>52312088
HE HAS A NEW FF12 JUMP?!
GIVE IT TO ME NOW.
I REFUSE TO BE OUT OF THE LOOP WITH AN OUTDATED FFXII JUMP!
>>
Rolled 6 (1d8)

>>52308106
191 XMen Movie
Age 20
Hong Kong
Experiment
Every Time,
Delta Phasing -200, Delta Wall-Crawling -200, Omega Healing Factor -800, Omega Super Speed -800,
Mutant Stabilisation Serum -200,
A Blast From The Past(First Class)+0, Dudepeel No More +0, Making Waves +0, Mysterious Past +300, I'm The Juggernaut, Bitch! +300,
My dimension will be more oceans and tropical islands with a number of flying islands as well. I'll also take the time to conquer the newest island in my netherworld. Meanwhile, I'm apparently a wanted man in Hong Kong for something I don't remember. Bleeding shapeshifters giving me their blame. Seems other folks want to capture me too. Probably want to do uncomfortable things to me ala Weapon X or Ajax' little mutant mart. Oh look, the building seems to be coming down thanks to a rather large individual with no concept of stopping. I'm blaming the shapeshifter for the Jughead too. If he keeps coming after me, I may need to drop him into an alternate timeline. Well, this neighborhood sucks, I think I should check out a certain mansion in upstate New York. It isn't the school yet, this point in time isn't the best for collecting xgene mutations, but it should at least be interesting. Definitely picking up a morph for every mutant I meet though. I think I'll sneakily give the Prof a beta healing factor while I'm at it. That'll mess with this timeline, no need to drug his power away in order to walk. I'll also keep an eye out for Deadpool hitting the scene, he'll be fun to mess with.
Continue
1 Kekkai Sensen
2 Harry Potter
3 Double Cross
4 Mage: the Awakening
5 Full Metal Alchemist
6 Dark Souls
7 Ciel Nosurge
8 Ultimate Spider Man
>>
>>52312905
6 again? Praise the Sun, Dark Souls here we come.
>>
>>52312869
You're coming at this from the wrong direction. See, what you have to do /is/ take Boosted Gear. Then you take Most Powerful, Most Beautiful. Then you can endlessly multiply how beautiful you are.
>>
>>52312859
It's important to understand that Aka was THE most powerful Et-Ada in existence. Only someone like Magnus was near that level. That he was reduced in power like all those who became Aedra doesn't mean that ridiculous power dipped below the original power of the Daedra.

Also important to remember that Clavicus Vile is widely considered the weakest Daedric lord, even below Peyrite who is basically god of vermin and paperwork (who might be one of the other four shards of Aka, or some weird manifestation of the next Kalpa's form of Akatosh.)

Or how the lore/gameplay just don't line up because of cost and laziness.

Also part of Lorkhan's trick was to create an enatiomorph that fused him, Aka, and Magnus together on a higher metaphysical level.

Akatosh is secretly Lorkhan now, and so is Magnus. He is the plotter behind, the architect, the power source and the ruler of Mundus.
>>
>>52311021
Jump # 23 Gravity Falls
Background: Mystery Kid (100)
Starting Location: Mystery Shack (0)
Perks:
*Awesome opening sequence (0)
*Where is it, where is it AHA (0)
*Dipper Depth (100, Discount)
*Laugh all you want I have a plan (200, Discount)
*Journalist (300, Discount)
Equipment:
*Black Light (0)
*House + Upgrade (300)
*Trust Someone (300)
Drawback
*Journal Entry (200+100)

Companions

Akitsu & Arcuied
Background: Mystery Kid
Perks:
* Where is it, where is it AHA
*Dipper Depth
*Open Mind
Equipment
*Book of Codes
*President’s Key

Van Hellsing & Adam Jensen
Background: Mystery Kid
Perks:
* Where is it, where is it AHA
*Journalist
*Dipper Depth

Snowflame
Background: Charlitan
Perks:
*Tales Designed to SELL MY MERCHANDISE!
*YOU’LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE!
Equipment
*House
*Magic Amulet

Journal Entry # 8592

This place… at first glance I thought it was normal but with my ability to see things that others don’t I am starting to see some weird things. I was actually wondering if they were really there until I managed to find some kid with a journal about this stuff.

It’s nice to have some confirmation but it seems there is a lot going on in this sleeply little town just under the surface. It seems like a fun challenge, SO I am helping Dipper and his sister try and sort things out. Abraham is enjoying the challenge too.

(to be continued)
>>
>>52312901
'tis but a WIP, anon. But lo: Dirge giveth, and Dirge keep givingeth:

https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/general-jumpchain-thread-2.483115/page-630#post-32907860
>>
>>52312901
Keep it on the down low, man.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0BwguygZJzquVVFd1WHVUZXYzR1U
>>
>>52312982
Journal Entry # 8597

So it turns out gnomes can merge together like a super robot. That’s new. Anyways it’s been good to see Arcueid and Akitsu enjoying being relatively normal kids. It’s been fun to play games and see them interact with Mable and her friends. I think it is showing them a side of humanity they usually miss out on. I kind of wish Adam would lighten up a bit but I guess even as a kid he was a serous one.

Journal Entry # 8615

Holy crap I can’t believe that actually worked. So I defeated my first godlike being. So Bill Cypher had finally made his way in to our world and he was punching through ourcontingency plans like nothing. The one that got him was actually inspired by Snowflame. He is claiming credit but it was still mine. We coated Bill with a Jumper strength version of Smile dip… mixed with other illegal chemicals and got him higher than a kite.

So reality started to melt around him and I knew I had to do something fast so I offered him a deal. He said he loved making deals but I didn’t have anything I could offer. I offered him a body, he told me he already had one and could take any one he wanted, then I offered him a custom built body that would be made to his specifications. Thankfully do to Lord of Light tech I can transfer souls and such. He was high so he agreed as he giggled and played with the melting reality. (Note!!!: Do not get reality warpers high… never again). Anyways I built him a body, made sure it was ill suited to his aspect so instead of an all powerful dream demon he was but a man.

That sobered him up pretty quick and he tried to threaten me. Well threatening me around Akitsu… yeah he wound up reduced to the consistence of chunky salsa. I really do need to work on that. I feel bad Bill died especially like that.
>>
>>52312950
Please, that's only temporary beauty like makeup I like something a bit more permanent.

Also there's the distinct possibility that as powerful as I am now trying the multiple my power would either blow me up or destroy the world.
>>
>>52312869
>Not taking all drawbacks and investing 2000CP in the bodacious option.

>Not being so attractive that you can literally end the war by seducing everyone and having them declare their new God/Faction Leader regardless of your own power.

Get on my level scrub.
>>
>>52313011
True beauty isn't meant to last. True beauty should be experience d in the moment for it is as fleeting all any of existence. And if you have a blow up a couple planets to do so? Ah well.
>>
>>52313011
>>52313040

What are you two supposed to be, Sasori and Deidara?
>>
>>52312901
I said he was still revamping it didn't I?
Honestly though compared to his FF13 remake I think this one justifies grandfather clause a lot more. Tripling the jump is probably enough to kill some people. You can find it over on SB anyways, though I'm guessing he has the non scenario version finished on his drive.
>>
>>52309911
What up senpai
>>
>>52312995
His WIP jumps are never on there. I think he'll probably finish the jump pretty soon though before moving that and Ikki Tousen over to his completed drive.
>>
>>52313065
OH! That's who I was paraphrasing. Couldn't remember who it was.
>>
>>52312869
>>52312880
>>52312881
>>52312950
>>52313011
>>52313031
>>52313040
Reminder 1: One of the reasons why Azazel fell was because he could not stop thinking about what Gabriel looked like naked, especially her breasts. This was not help by other female angels describing them as "The most perfect pair in Heaven".

Reminder 2: During the Heaven and Hell Sports Day (which is canon), during the cavalry battle Issei used dressbreak on almost every single female competitor in the contest, almost causing almost all male angels to fall. Their wings were flickering as it was. He failed because he got his ass kicked by Koneko before he could reach Gabriel.

So yeah. Being ridiculously beautiful in DxD can actually be legitimately weaponized against a specific type of opponent.

Have fun!
>>
>>52312538
I think you mean the best timeline
>>
>>52313147
So charisma jumpers will make every angel of the opposite gender of the jumper (and a few of the same) will fall immediately on sight.
>>
>>52313147
Amazing. I love it
>>
>>52312538
At least we aren't in the timeline where the other option was so awful that electing Trump was the good ending. Oh wait. . .
>>
>>52313147
>Taking Panty and/or Stocking to this setting
>>
>>52313147
...How bad is Falling? Kinda want to just walk around naked.
>>
>>52313147
>>52313225
>>52313239
Combine this with what Justice apparently did and revive/seduce God, and Heaven's going to look like a VERY different place...
>>
>>52313147
Man I hate all these people so much.
>>
So I'd really rather like to have a Stardust CYOA Jump, now I know that we've had had jumps based off quests, but would stardust or would it be better to just do a generic jump drawing heavily off of it?
>>
>>52313273
I am definitely doing this.
>>
>>52313279
You gain a weakness to Holy weapons and your wings turn black, but that's about it.
>>
>>52313290
Apparently SDA is making a Stardust jump himself?
>>
>>52313290
Someone has claimed that SDA would be making one but I am not sure how valid that was, probably just BS but it would be awesome.
>>
>>52313293
Which is weird, because you keep the ability to use holy magic. The Fallen are weak to their own weapons.
>>
>>52313092
What does the Miracle Breed perk do exactly? Will it power up my Renegade, Blacklight, and/or RE virus? Because that would be awesome, and be I really want. On the other hand, it reads like it might be more for spreading Papa Nurgle's blessings and for making you a vary appealing husbando for Ebola-chan. Which would be significantly less awesome, Ebola-chan a shit.

BTW I'm really Digging on the jump ...I'll just see myself out for that one.
>>
>>52313290
Probably a Generic Space Opera jump or something, considering SDA might be working on a Stardust jump himself.
>>
>>52313293
And getting cut from Heaven's system which means no access to some really epic holy toys from the way Irina was explaining it.
>>
>>52313312
It's more than likely bullshit, SDA hates the /jc/ format of doing things.
>>
>>52313324
Yeah, it is pretty weird. I wonder why they're not hurt by it? Maybe because it's their own magic?

>>52313342
Oh yeah, that too.
>>
>>52313333

It does power up your viruses, it also makes you more resistant to lethal diseases by dint of said diseases becoming less lethal. More or less you are environment in which viruses get strong and they on some level recognize this, thus easing up on their lethality in order to have a good host

So really, it's both things you said
>>
>>52313410
Ah, thank you. I'll just have to find a way to get rid of the unwanted viruses, maybe that Kamen Rider perk that lets me punch them out.
>>
What branch of science would "Power Armor" Or GT Robo Fall into?
>>
>>52313540
>GT Robo

that's a drone, not a power armor
>>
>>52313312
>>52313290
>>52313306
SDA apparently offered to make one when Jumpchain first started but Quicksilver told him it wasn't worth it. Don't think he's actively making one now. Go to the discord on CYOA and ask and if he isn't then its open.
>>
>>52313410
So what exactly does channeling corruption into power from Undead do? Is it, like, "burning" it away? Also, is it possible to take it without being an Overed?
>>
>>52313576
>Quicksilver told him it wasn't worth it

Is there anything that asshole won't ruin?
>>
>>52313595

It more or less means that you can get more powerful the more corrupted by something you are (something that kinda assaults your sanity) and the perk also gives the ability to use your physical power as a 'bonus' to resisting corruption as well

You can, but since False Hearts is Overed-specific it'd be 600 undiscounted.
>>
>>52313540
having said that robotics is a thing and possibly Cybernetics, since I think that are supposed to be made out of Nitro or maybe they're just Modeled after them,either way, in that world lots of stuff Relies on gourmet cells o they are probably in there somewhere.
>>
>>52313540
Robotics, presumably. Power armor is just a robot that you wear, and a GT Robo is a remotely-piloted drone.
>>
>>52304824
>>52304662
Okay just got off work. Sorry for such a late reply.

>What is "What Should Not Have Been" based off of?
Okay, so in the series, there's someone called the Hiruken Emperor, who is a monstrously powerful Xam'd created by forcing a Hiroko - again that's one of those symbiont/spirit things - into the body of a child that was stillborn. However, since the series puts a big emphasis on having a name as the foundation of your identity the protagonist loses all of his memories after giving his name away to the Hiruken Emperor, for example a stillborn child with no name ended up turning into an utter soul-devouring monster.

According to the series, being able to do this shouldn't be possible, but they do it ANYWAY. That's what the perk is based on. I was thinking it should be something about going against nature, but you run the heavy risk of creating an abomination like the Emperor. Maybe I should replace it with something like the spoiler up above? Being able to give someone a name? Problem is, I don't see why anyone would want to pay so much for it.

>What is "Once of the Past" based off of?
The North's technology is all based on organic technology- primarily Humanforms, which are these parasites that transform helpless ordinary people into living weapons. The South, on the other hand, uses mini-mecha-like weapons called ASP Suits, which they say many times over are 'bodies without souls' that are driven by the replacement soul and prana force (the scientific name for spiritual energy) of their pilot. Occasionally they are actually possessed by other effects with drive them in lieu of the pilot.

All in all, they very strongly imply that ASP Suits are partially derived FROM Humanforms. That's where I got the idea of applying 'parts' of other technologies to your own. They even fly in a similar way that Xam'd can- which we know the South are studying.

[cont'd]
>>
>>52313670
>Personally, I feel like you've gone way too far into limiting the text space you have to work with, at least the perk page actually suffers from that as it could really do with more spacing and a few perks wouldn't be harmed with some more detail.

Think it'd be worth just double the space for all of the little boxes, then? Instead of having those tiny 1/4th width boxes on the single perks page, I'd give them two pages with double the width, two trees per page.

>Drawback limit
It's supposed to be a suggested limit of just two drawbacks, right at the top of the page. However, since they're pretty all mental afflictions and taking a lot of them would be close to suicidal for most people, I didn't really see the harm in letting people take more? Who would be crazy enough to take a bunch of insanity drawbacks?

...Also, now that you have me looking at the page, I forgot about the +600 one. I wanted to change it to something based off of the Hiruken Emperor I've been talking about. Where you're psychotic and death-seeking with just a small part of philosophical waxing and obsession with your 'enemy'.
>>
>>52313670
If you don't see why anyone would pay so much, lower the price. It's in the undiscounted section so there's no obligation to have a 600 perk there.
>>
>>52313410
Double Cross Questions.
What perks/cp stuff is not really learnable in setting, and is Buy it or go without?

>Law of the Underworld(100): The most basic power of Orcus, you can spread a
specialized form of particles in the range of “Warding” to then designate as your
“Domain.” All other Orcus powers require this power to activate,
This is not something that should cost RP, as it does nothing but add a surcharge.

Domains, once you spread the special particles to make/mark a domain, is it still a domain once you leave, or do all effects go dormant once you leave the immediate Warding Range area?

Do abilities that modify other powers (like Strokers perk that gives you unlimited blood for power use, or the one that buffs Red servants) give you encroachment?
>>
>>52313722
Doubling the space would definitely help yeah.

Imore meant it might be better to be clearer about there being no drawback limit if so, since the 'suggested two' may be unclear to some.
>>
>>52313670
Man, this makes Xam'd sound really cool. I remember watching a few episodes, but never really got into it. Probably because the site I was watching on listed it under "mecha", so that's what I was looking for, and the first couple of episodes don't appear to really have that. But now I think I'll give it another look.
>>
>>52313645
>the ability to use your physical power as a 'bonus' to resisting corruption as well
So, just as an example, but if you were as strong as the Hulk or something, could you safely swim in All the World's Evils?
>>
>>52313728
Allow me to rephrase- I'm not sure why anyone would want to pay for something that's only relevant in universe at all. Is there any utility to being able to forcibly give someone with an identity/name one outside of this jump? I don't know if I can justify it.

>>52313744
Ah, yeah that makes sense... I'll just cut it, then.

>>52313774
Be warned. It's a weird series that's all over the place. The pacing is a crime against nature.
>>
How difficult exactly is it to kill Ancient Ones in Cabin in the Woods?
>>
>>52313806
Have it be just a low cost perk that's more there because it sounds like a really neat flavour thing? I imagine there's at least a few series where it's useful and it sounds like it has some use in jump.
>>
>>52313824
No one knows, they show up for like 2 seconds at the very end.
>>
>>52313824
Who fucking knows. They are an actual Plot Device.
>>
>>52313824
Assume Cthulhu-tier. We know they can erase life from Earth but beyond that, nothing.
>>
>>52313849
>>52313842
Did the jumpmaker ever say anything about it or should I just wank something?
>>
>>52313866
Wank something
>>
>>52313737

You have to remember both A) The hy/tribrids exist and B) Ouroboros. Law of the Underworld being 0 RP makes it a weird standout and would throw off both how the primordial r/b/y work as well as make Orcus the special snowflake for having a free power, unless I retrofitted the entire section to make it fit

Uhh...none of the perks are really learnable in setting since they're more character traits and a lifetime of skills. I guess you theoretically you could learn stuff like Spy, Back-up, Leadership, most of the UGN stuff save Successor/Trueborn or Harmonizer, hounds of Tindalos or Super Soldier, or Destructive child.

You could try going and finding the Renegade Crystals/Demi-crystals yourself
Everything else kind of is Buy it or don't get it, mostly cause it's a mix of lifetime of skill or quirk of birth/circumstances (like Miracle breed or lost number)

Passive abilities give encroachment every 24 hours, instead of on-use
>>
>>52313862
Cthulhu doesn't really have a set powerlevel either though, does he?
>>
So I was thinking, what would be some cool things to use as wand cores? Angel feathers? Solidified demon blood? A crystal chipped off of SHLiHN? Hair plucked from the head of a goddess?
>>
>>52313779

You'd be able to do it longer than most people, yeah. I wouldn't 100% say that it'd get to complete immunity to all corruption unless you're Meme Saitama/Legit Superman but it's definitely making you a better candidate for skinny dipping in the lake of evil than anyone else
>>
>>52313915
Lovecraft is obsessed with being a vague jackass, however Cthulhu seems to be around planetary level at least. Not much else known beyond that, but it's a good estimate for the Ancient Ones in Cabin in the Woods.
>>
>>52314011
I think he extinguished a star in one of the later works, but those weren't written by Lovecraft, so take it with a grain of salt.
>>
>>52314011
Cthulhu got BTFO by a boat.
>>
>>52314059
Yeah, while he was just barely waking up and in that state where you have no idea what's going on. You'd go back to bed too if the second you tried to wake up, someone smacked you with a shoe.
>>
How durable are Night Gaunts? The jump has their speed and strength, but not anything about how tough they are
>>
>>52314059
The stars weren't right, the boat was a cosmic snooze button so he could go back to sleep.
>>
>>52313922
>A crystal chipped off of SHLiHN?
Likely to get you incinerated, if you want to get it directly from her. So you'd have to scavenge a piece of the shattered spheres.

Also, can't be made into a symmetrical shape so you'd get a terrible asymmetric wand. And aesthetics are everything.

>Hair plucked from the head of a goddess?
Hm, could be interesting. Veela hair counts as a wand core, so...

Anyway, to go with Exalted stuff, maybe Isidoros spines, behemoth heartstring, a thread of the Loom of Fate, fair folk gossamer, or simply some of the magical materials?

For more general stuff, I got nothing much. Maybe see if D&D dragon's heartstring is good too?
>>
Rolled 6 (1d8)

>>52312905
191 Dark Souls
Firelink Shrine
Disciple of Sunlight -100
Gross Incandescence, Sorcery -300, Miracles -300, Soul Smith -300,
Estus Flask, Sunlight Straight Sword,
My dimension will be more oceans and tropical islands with a number of flying islands as well. I'll also take the time to conquer the newest island in my netherworld. Well, lots of undead to kill here. I suppose I can provide backup for the chosen undead or whatever. Let a few shadow clones and wood clones watch his back. I guess I'll just wander hither and yon killing undead, learning about smithing from the locals, learning magic and miracles from the locals and being a rather sunny individual(Gross Incandescence and Sunshine Power).
Continue
1 Kekkai Sensen
2 Harry Potter
3 Double Cross
5 Full Metal Alchemist
6 Shadow of the Colossus
7 Ciel Nosurge
8 Ultimate Spider Man
>>
>>52313922
>>52314186
Oh. I just remembered, you can apparently get physical threads of Time itself in Exalted.

That should be an... interesting wand.
>>
>>52313922
Something you took off of yourself from a magical alt form. It's hard to get better compatibility than that.
>>
>>52314237
third 6 in a row. Shadow of the Colossus, I'll need a new 6.
>>
>>52314259
>Jumper rolls 666

ITS THE DEVIL"S NUMBER I TELL YOU, THE DEVILLLLLLL!
>>
>>52314259
>>52314309
Obviously, that means your new jump is Beelzebub
>>
>>52314259
Seven Deadly Sins.
>>
>>52314322
queued
>>
File: GURPSDungeonFantasy.pdf (145KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
GURPSDungeonFantasy.pdf
145KB, 1x1px
So. Decided to take a break from Fairy Fencer F, and work on this. Initial draft of the GURPS Dungeon Fantasy jump is done, and ready to be reviewed and stuff. Tell me what you think.
>>
File: IMG_0686.jpg (48KB, 300x445px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0686.jpg
48KB, 300x445px
>>52314560
>Fists That Splits Heaven
>>
>>52314560
>To Delve In Madness
So, what does this actually do, how does it work, and who does it work on post-jump?
>>
>>52314560
There better be a companion option for the Narrator. They're hilarious.

>Lurking in the Dark Corner, if they ask which one
>I thought you looked like a fellow vagabond!
>>
>>52314560
How does Ninja Arts differ from The Art of Chi?
>>
>>52314656
Normally, fucking up using psionics results in Cthuluish minions showing up and trying to eat your face. This perk prevents that.

>>52314658
I'll add the option.

>>52314678
They let you do different things? Ninja Arts is stuff like turning into a shadow, changing how you look, etc. Art of Chi is stuff like spitting fire, turning your skin into bark, etc. Basically, Ninja Arts is shadow style ninja magic, while Art of Chi is elemental style eastern magic.
>>
>>52314678
>>52314714

Wait, shit, got Art of Chi mixed up with Fist that Splits the Heavens. Sorry. Art of Chi is basically "Monk" style ones. Making your skin harder, punching armor without hurting your fist, etc. It's just 'martial arts better', basically. Ninja Arts is full fledged "I'm a fucking ninja".
>>
>>52314560

It could probably do with a bit more explanation regarding the subsystem perks.

The Imbuement, Magic and Magical Style perks are pretty vague.

For Imbuements, they can also be applied to vehicles, armour and the soul, and be used to can summon phantasmal equipment. It also isn't clear how they function, or some of the fancier tricks.

For Magic, it really isn't spelled out well what the scope of it is. What kinds of spells can be cast, how energy works, what Invocations are, etc.

With Magical Styles, I would recommend it being a "choose one" with a short list of the canon Dungeon Styles.
>>
>>52313898
>Passive abilities give encroachment every 24 hours, instead of on-use
Does stuff like merely having Red Servants existing, or a previous Sky Castle still in the air ding you every 24 hours then?
>>
>>52314843
I'll add a notes section for the power sources, since I feel like adding them to the main section would result in it gettting somewhat... messy. And needlessly long.

I'll consider revising Dungeon Styles, but... eh. I dunno. I feel like a single Magical Style would just be sort of underwhelming and not really worth a perk. That feels more like a "Backstory for how my Magery perk training works", to be honest.
>>
I'm going to as a stupid question, hopefully I get a not-so-stupid answer.

When you take perks that say your spiritual energy levels are increased or that your spiritual powers are made stronger, like that one Most Powerful, Most Beautiful perk from Akame ga Kill... does that also increase how strong your soul is? Does having a strong soul work on perks like that?
>>
File: SPOONS RATTLING SCREAM AAAUGH.png (558KB, 832x466px) Image search: [Google]
SPOONS RATTLING SCREAM AAAUGH.png
558KB, 832x466px
Drawbacks
(+100 CP) Psychotropic Weather
(+100 CP) Yennork (Human)
(+200 CP) Overdose Of Innocence
(+200 CP) The Hunt Is On
(+200 CP) Dragonriders

Origin: Drop-In

Perks
Followed The Footnotes (Free)
Parody (100 CP)
>This will be fun in Fate/Zero. This will be. Very fun.
Is It Not Written (200 CP)
Monk Of History (200 CP)
Witch (400 CP)
>Oh boy. Can’t wait to show people their true selves with Headology. Nice nice nice.
Heredity (400 CP)

Items
Scumble (50 CP)
Lyrics To The Hedgehog Song (50 CP)
Sapient Pearwood (300 CP)
>I love you my moving Luggage

So my jumper kept bouncing around like a clown, doing weird nonsense in Discworld.
Granny Weatherwax...surprisingly tolerated my jumper’s attempts to befriend her (Probably because social perks), but kept herself at arm’s length. She probably figured out very quickly what kind of nonsense my jumper’s friendship brought, and she wanted no part of it.

But eventually she got tired of being an unwilling audience to my jumper’s antics (And the fact that my jumper’s presence was making the weather constantly flip flop) and proceeded to give them a good, frank talking to. Stop that honking. I’m being quite serious here. Telling them to by god, have some self respect. There’s a time and a place for comedy and every single hour and minute of the day is not it.
Which my jumper really needed, because had this clownery gone on without someone stepping in, it’s very likely my jumper would have forgotten who they once were and fully embraced the clown lifestyle….

>Con't
>>
File: praise it.jpg (152KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
praise it.jpg
152KB, 630x630px
>>52314765
Can you learn the applications of one with the other? Also, the bit in Anima with the notes, where you did a short summary of the various types of supernatural abilities? Because I only get a snapshot of each of them.

Also, how much mana can Power items store? Do the Bracers of Force have a physical presence? Do Psionics still signal the Between realms post-jump? Does To Delve in Madness affect other "Eldritch Abominations"? How often is using incense and meditating needed for the Art of Chi? Do Ninja Arts also require those?

>Sun Armor
Praise the sun, motherfucker.
>>
>>52314914

Anyway, my companions had to constantly follow me around to avoid the Fae and the dragonriders. They all agreed that two people had to be near me at all times, mainly to step in and fight whatever attacked me or to pull me away from something. Dhaos and Domon Kasshu were the ones typically following my jumper around, although they took shifts. Domon Kasshu always somehow ruined nice days out by immediately screaming and punching a dragon in the face or beating the snot out of it. Generally I had enough luck perks to stay alive when I was left alone.

Everyone was relieved when it was time to go, finally. And so I left the Disc with a renewed sense of self.
>>
>>52314914
Oh...forgot to mention this was jump #40. Discworld.
>>
>>52314912
In many instances, yes. Spirit is interchangeable with soul.

However, in other instances it's more relevant to Chi / Life Energy. It all comes down to which definition Akame ga Kill goes with, and if they acknowledge souls as a thing. Same for any of the other boosters out there.
>>
>>52314893
No need to listen to these people wanting more exposition. A jump is hardly a replacement for experiencing the source material, and it's not worth the effort for people who barely even write paragraphs at most. It'll also make builds harder if you add more fluff.
>>
>>52314942
>Can you learn the applications of one with the other?
Not really, they're not the same power source. One's Chi, the other's literally called "Ninja Training."

>Also, the bit in Anima with the notes, where you did a short summary of the various types of supernatural abilities? Because I only get a snapshot of each of them.

... I'm not sure what the question is here? All my notes are at the back of the doc. Other people have done quick explanations of what each power does in this thread and the SB one, if you want more involved ones.

>Also, how much mana can Power items store?
Normally, it depends on the item being used as the base, with more expensive items storing more, but since it's a CP purchased, fiat-backed one, it holds arbitrary amounts, but you still have to pay to charge it up.

>Do the Bracers of Force have a physical presence?
... I don't understand? It's basically force-field armor.

>Do Psionics still signal the Between realms post-jump?
Yes. That's its' balancing factor on use. Magic tires you, Ninja Arts require that you practice, Chi requires that you meditate, and psionics send a signal to the realms between.

>Does To Delve in Madness affect other "Eldritch Abominations"?
Yes.

>How often is using incense and meditating needed for the Art of Chi?
Daily.

>Do Ninja Arts also require those?
Ninja arts require private daily practice, instead. It works out to the same amount of time lost though.
>>
>>52314560
>Just Starting Out (+300)
>No OCP Powers in dungeons, also, everything is Dungeon.
Thus gets a chuckle, but at least let the warehouse work in town/in camp, and you have powers inside it.

One of the Dungeon Fantasy was the Dual Class Packages, to be Wizard-Clerics or Paladin-Ninjas so something.

Add a general perk you can buy once to let you have 2 discounted backgrounds in this jump.

Drop In should like it would have Psychic powers as part of it's tree. Wasn't that part of the whole Cthulhu/TotallyNotTheDemiPlaneOfMadness shtick?
>>
Rolled 2 (1d8)

>>52314237
192 Shadow of the Colossus
F4, Shrine of Worship
Roar of the Earth -200,
A Horse, A Map, An Ancient Sword, A Bow, A Set of Clothes, A Sack of Rations, Whistling Arrow -50, Sword of the Sun -50, Harpoon of Thunder -100, Lizard Detection Stone -100, Fruit Tree Map -200, Flash Arrow -300, Queen's Sword -400,
Slippery Ride +100, The Original Forty-Eight +300,
My dimension will be more oceans and tropical islands with a number of flying islands as well. I'll also take the time to conquer the newest island in my netherworld. Not really much to do here, just take down 48 colossi. I can probably do it in less than 48 hours.
Continue
1 Kekkai Sensen
2 Harry Potter
3 Double Cross
5 Full Metal Alchemist
6 Beelzebub
7 Ciel Nosurge
8 Ultimate Spider Man
>>
>>52315085
You're a wizard Harry. I'll need a new 2.
>>
>>52315075
I mean. If you want to buy a Lens, that's just buying another perk tree. And each tree is 2 different classes already, so...

Besides, that seems like it'd have a really weird effect, so I'll pass on the dual-background thing. Balancing it would be a nightmare and a half.

>Drop In should like it would have Psychic powers as part of it's tree. Wasn't that part of the whole Cthulhu/TotallyNotTheDemiPlaneOfMadness shtick?

... It does? That's what the Mind Over Matter perk does. It gives you psychic powers.
>>
>>52315105
Generic Creepypasta
>>
>>52315067
>... I don't understand? It's basically force-field armor.
He's asking if the bracers are a normal physical item, or something like a bracer made out of a wall of force effect. Bracers of Force and all.
>>
>>52315056
I won't get too expansive in the notes, I'm just planning to give a quick overview to give people a sense of the scale. Basically just along the lines of, "1 FP is about how much energy you get back in 10 mintues of rest, and can purchase a 1d fireball, which does about as much damage as the average person with a sword, and at max, most mages can dump 3 FP per second for up to 3 seconds into their fireball when they're starting out"

>>52315179
OH! Yeah, the Bracers are actual physical bracers.
>>
>>52314560
>Sun Armor
PRAISE

What's it look like?
>>
>>52315067
So are the feats described in the Ninja Arts just... raw skill, or something? Because the perk says "I'll teach you how to do a few chi abilities..." and then what follows are presumably examples.

...I meant that this jump might do better with something similar in the notes, because the descriptions are somewhat sparse. But apparently I didn't actually type it out.

Ah, I was wondering if it might be a bracelet or something that "projects" a force-field. Seems like it'd be hard to interact with otherwise, especially if the fields are meant to be invisible. I guess not, though?

>Yes. That's it's balancing factor
So are the realms it signals necessarily THE realms from this world, or just any future jumps' equivalent?

So if you don't meditate and use incense, do you have to go through hoops to regain it? Just lose it until next time you can? What exactly happens if you stop practicing/huffing?
>>
>>52315067
>Daily.
A lot of that stuff is because of limitations on the power stat that create more hassle than they save you in points. Can you train to buy down/buy off the limitations like that, so missing a day doesn't jack up your powers?
>>
>>52315227
You seriously didn't recognize the copypasta from SB?
>>
>>52314560
"Endless Lore's" "you will find your thoughts
filled with thoughts" could probably be better phrased. "Find your mind", maybe?
>>
>>52315227
>Bracers are actual physical bracers.
>I had a golden opportunity to say yes, they ARE in fact Bracers made out of invisible magical force fields that also project a invisible magical force field around you, and I let it pass me by.
You poor, poor fool.
The world has just become a lesser place.
>>
>>52315262
It's heroin, so presumably you lose your high.
>>
>>52315382
No, anon, that's midicholorians.
>>
>>52315243
It's GURPS, so they don't exactly give pictures. Here's the info we're given though:
This legendary warrior’s panoply is said by some to have been forged in the sun’s fires by a god. Every part is crafted from orichalcum and sheds brilliant golden light. A sun disc
decorates the breast, while the arm and leg pieces are etched with stylized solar rays.

>>52315262
>So are the feats described in the Ninja Arts just... raw skill, or something? Because the perk says "I'll teach you how to do a few chi abilities..." and then what follows are presumably examples.

Basically? I mean, there's a bit of Ki in it, since you can't exactly /skill/ your way into turning into a literal shadow, but it's a lot more 'raw skill' than the Monk Ki Usage is.

>Ah, I was wondering if it might be a bracelet or something that "projects" a force-field. Seems like it'd be hard to interact with otherwise, especially if the fields are meant to be invisible. I guess not, though?

It's... literal bracers that create a forcefield around you.

>So are the realms it signals necessarily THE realms from this world, or just any future jumps' equivalent?

I dunno, fanwank. The problem's basically "Fuck up, and cthulhu might show up, or you might get attacked by astral pirhannas or something dumb like that." The details are irrelevant, the point's more, "this attracts more monsters if you screw it up."

>So if you don't meditate and use incense, do you have to go through hoops to regain it? Just lose it until next time you can? What exactly happens if you stop practicing/huffing?

You just lose it until next time you can. No real penalty other than that (though if you try to use it without the practice/whatever, you burn out the ability for like, half a week on average).

>>52315270
Sure, I don't see why not.

>>52315276
No, I haven't been keeping up with that thread recently. I'll have to catch up at some point, I guess?

>>52315318
Sure, that works.
>>
>>52315401
>Sun Armor
Can the passive sunlight effect be suppressed?
>>
>>52315172
been there. Got a themepark. Also effectively became the Goblin King.
>>
>>52315453
Masters of Red.
>>
>>52315443
Yeah, if you take off any part of it, the two sunlight effects shut off. I should probably put that in the item description.
>>
>>52315453
>Goblin King
Did anyone remind you of the babe?
>>
>>52315401
>since you can't exactly /skill/ your way into turning into a literal shadow
Pshhh... Look at this pleb. I bet he can't even ride beams of light.
>>
>>52315536
stop abusing the blessing of Kek.
>>
File: Neps Internally.jpg (351KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Neps Internally.jpg
351KB, 1920x1080px
>>52315536
Technically, you still need the ability to use Zen, which (generally) requires Ki, so I feel that my point stands in spirit, if not literally!
>>
>>52315513
What babe?
>>
>>52314560
>Wealth
This seems like it should be part of the "Merchants Eye" Perk

Are you going to add something like Animas 'Mighty' Perk? Jumpers Personalized Dungeon Fantasy Character Sheet?

Any reason no Items have background discounts?
>>
>>52315618
The babe with the power!
>>
>>52315641
What power?
>>
>>52315641
What power?
>>
>>52315641
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViftZTfRSt8
>>
>>52315673
>Posting the song rather than letting us play our game
BOOOOOO!
>>
>>52315656
>>52315658
The power of voodoo!
>>
File: Bobby-Bodacious Source.jpg (233KB, 721x736px) Image search: [Google]
Bobby-Bodacious Source.jpg
233KB, 721x736px
>>52315656
>>52315658
>>
>>52315694
Who do?
>>
>>52315475
the setting that doesn't exist? queued I suppose.
>>
>>52315691
Yeah, but it was a strange game. The only winning move was not to play.
>>
>>52315712
You do!
>>
File: Blanc Reading.jpg (196KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Blanc Reading.jpg
196KB, 1920x1080px
>>52315628
>This seems like it should be part of the "Merchants Eye" Perk

Hm. That does make sense. I'll probably go ahead and fold it in...

In which case I should probably come up with more General perks because I have, like, 1 left now.

>Are you going to add something like Animas 'Mighty' Perk? Jumpers Personalized Dungeon Fantasy Character Sheet?

Bleh. GURPS has even less of a reason to require a character sheet than Anima does. At least Anima has levels, GURPS is literally just straight-up point-buy.

>Any reason no Items have background discounts?
I felt like it'd be /really/ hard to come up with good items for each background, and the nature of the setting means that doing it the way I did is perfectly in-setting.
>>
>>52315691
In the words of the wise, "nyer nyer nyer"
>>
>>52315733
Do what?
>>
>>52315733
Do what?
>>
>>52315673
Oh. THAT's where it's from.

I always thought everyone was referancing the OTHER song.
https://youtu.be/ONOe7t7Qm8Y

I like mine better.
>>
>>52315753
>>52315755
Remind me of the Babe!
>>
>>52315764
>Disrespecting David Bowie
BLASPHEMY!
Though your song does have a great beat to it.
>>
>>52315734
GURPS is literally just straight-up point-buy.
Off the perk, give people a reason the read the sourcebooks, and see how much min/max they can fit into 250? CP.
>>
File: Bookwhacking solves everything.jpg (162KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
Bookwhacking solves everything.jpg
162KB, 960x544px
>>52315782
I feel like if I sent Jumpers into some sort of recursive point-buying adventure, something somewhere would break, and someone would hunt me down and hit me with some source-books.
>>
File: Fantastic Beasts.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Fantastic Beasts.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
New jump time mother fs!

Builds, comments and criticisms are all appreciated as usual.

Particularly given this one is structurally weird with only 3 backgrounds where one can get a pile of nifflers instead of a capstone.
>>
>>52315401
Bitchin'.
>>
File: Noice.gif (1010KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
Noice.gif
1010KB, 320x180px
>>52315869
>>
>>52315869
I'm conflicted. On the one hand, I really want to read this. On the other, I haven't seen the movie. Am I going to spoil anything particularly important by looking at it?
>>
>>52315998
I don't think so but I'm honestly not 100% on that.
>>
>>52315869
I'm really conflicted. This is the first time I felt that I would have to take a full spread of drawbacks in order to afford everything I need.
But I really, really don't want to take any of those drawbacks.

Fugg.
>>
>>52314879
Yeah, but it's usually around the time your stuff resets so it's like waking up with 5-10% encroachment.
>>
>>52316070
Ah well, I'll risk it.
>>
>>52315869
Why Magizoologist no have capstone?
>>
After ten thousand years, Duel Monsters - The Heroes is FINALLY done.

Or jumpable, at least.
>>
>>52315869
No-Maj references "Off to School" as "Back to School".
>>
>>52315869
>A pile of nifflers instead of a capstone.
This Jump is going to be what pushes me over the edge from "Vaguely Magitech Jumper" to "That Jumper who officially has too many pets".

I can feel it in my bones.
>>
>>52316124
As somebody who also now has a pile of Nifflers - do not let them loose into the Warehouse.

I still can't find my goddamn Warehouse Key.
>>
>>52315869
The Bane build. Warning: this is stupid.

Drop-In
Durmstrang

Dubious Reputation (1000)
High Flier (800): For obvious reasons.
People Like You (600): For when you need a lot of loyalty for a hired wand.
Investigator (500): In case you want to know why you would shoot a man before throwing him off a flying carpet.
Actor (500): To pretend to be a prisoner.
Do You Think You Can Hold Me? (300): If you're captive in the air, they'll be crashing with no survivors.
Obscurial (0): Born in the darkness, and molded by it. You didn't see light until you were already a man.
>>
File: edit-868-1442868737-19.jpg (46KB, 497x388px) Image search: [Google]
edit-868-1442868737-19.jpg
46KB, 497x388px
>>52316119

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>52316119
Evil Heroes don't seem to have much for powers. Will there be more later?
>>
File: c7b441a962df234869ad3a4bcdf3b625.jpg (648KB, 858x1000px) Image search: [Google]
c7b441a962df234869ad3a4bcdf3b625.jpg
648KB, 858x1000px
>>52316161
And here I was going to let them loose in the Treasury so they could sort out the junk for me. I'll probably give them a bit of an intelligence boost so they'll be more easily trained first though. Just a tad though. They're clever little buggers already.

Also, Portals and Dimensional Magic are both your friends.
>>
>>52315869
Does Duelist Champion make you about on par with Voldie and Dumbledore at their peak?
>>
>>52315869
Cool, will you update it for the sequel?

>>52316103
I think that is because they get a bunch of extra points to spend on beasts.
>>
File: Stratos Banned.jpg (27KB, 361x336px) Image search: [Google]
Stratos Banned.jpg
27KB, 361x336px
>>52316119
Reading now
#FreeStratos
>>
File: FREE HIM.jpg (144KB, 544x544px) Image search: [Google]
FREE HIM.jpg
144KB, 544x544px
>>52316238
yee

HAW

>>52316248
If they get new cards, yes.

I thought it would be fine as-is, since they have the most power-like regular perks.

But if it's not really balanced, I can just be a bitch and give them the same type of deal as Drop-In, and have them get demonic recolors of Elemental Hero powers at a discount.
>>
>>52316119
Can any Duel Monster show up in the jump or just the ones shown in the archetypes shown in the jump? Or just the Heroes?
>>
>>52316103
Because they get enough extra CP in the Beasts section to afford 7 nifflers.

>>52316121
Guess if I'm making mistakes like that I better go back to school.

>>52316291
Pretty much, yeah.

>>52316317
You know I like an update.

Part of why I thought 3 backgrounds would serve is because I figured if there's a lot of emphasis on something else in the next film I can just slap it in.
>>
>>52315869
>Nundu
How badly will people in HP freak if I try to use this as my familiar? It's technically a cat, right?

Can I - oh, hey. I was about to ask if I could say my grandfather gave it to me, but now I want to know if I can be my own grandfather. Ah, the joy of continuity drawbacks.
>>
Rolled 7, 6 = 13 (2d8)

>>52315869
So how does Back to School work with relation to the origin? Like, if I was an Auror origin, presumably I wouldn't be an eleven year old wizard cop, but does that mean I would naturally pick up cop-related skills a little bit easier, or does the universe merely cooperate to make a bunch of signs telling me that ?I should REALLY join the po-po? Or is it a case of fanwank?
>>
>>52316408
>How badly will people in HP freak if I try to use this as my familiar
Very, like holy shit.
Nundus are up there along with Dragons and Basilisks on the List Of Things You Do Not Fuck With.
>>
File: toggles behind u.jpg (179KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
toggles behind u.jpg
179KB, 1024x819px
Is anyone already making a For Honor jump? Totally wanna do that.
>>
>>52316408
Extremely. The nundu is well known for its deadliness. They also grow quite large, the one Newt has in the movie is a cub. Adult nundus are considered to be more deadly than the most dangerous breeds of dragon.
>>
>>52316343
Eh, that Elemental Hero recolor thing might be a good idea, in my opinion, since the other Hero types seem to have way more powers that they can choose from comparatively.
>>
>>52316453
Nundu a cutest pet. CUTEST.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JlVqfC8-UI
>>
>>52315869
Small error in Mooncalf:
>creates geometric batterns
>>
>>52316467
No one as far as I know. Go nuts, anon.
>>
>>52316467
There is nobody working on one that we're aware of.
>>
>>52316467
>inb4 people waifu Apollyon
>>
>>52316369
You can wank other cards existing, so long as it doesn't change the basic setting or infringe on other jumps. So having goobers like Shapesnatch and Mechanicalchaser be monsters of the week is fine, as would something like having the Aliens invade during the jump in order to help build a story without the drawback's conditions looming over your head be. But having all of the Duel Terminal people around would change the world too much, even without the possibility of a jump for that setting being made, so it ain't gonna happen.

>>52316507
'kay-oh. Does anyone take exception to this, or disagree on Evil Heroes being short changed?
>>
>>52315869
You mentioned a drawback that would extend your stay. Is that still going to be a thing? It would be great because apparently the movies will continue onward until Dumbledore's duel with Grindelwald in 1945.

More generally, is there any way to continue making potions outside of this jump / Harry Potter? it seems like that whole branch of magic relies on ingredients that aren't available outside of the setting.

And boy, this drawbacks feel a ot harsher than the ones in Harry Potter. (I'm not saying tone them down, but I think they rest above my own personal levels of abuse tolerance). Gotta say though, a lot of these perks are great - I'm having a hard time choosing.
>>
>>52316562
That's a chick, right? I dunno about waifu, but we'll bang.
>>
File: kim-junghun-mr-robot-046-05.jpg (370KB, 1200x1577px) Image search: [Google]
kim-junghun-mr-robot-046-05.jpg
370KB, 1200x1577px
>>52316562
I'm sure most have a different waifu in mind.
>>
>>52315869
>Maybe the real fantastic beasts were the friends we made along the way?

>>52316119
>Take Get your Game On before the YuGiOh jump
>Have an official card of yourself in the YuGiOh jump
>Buy the Card Spirit perk
>You are now your own advisor
>>
>>52315869
what's back to school cat?
>>
>>52316605
TRUST NO ONE
NOT EVEN YOUR CARD SELF
>>
>>52315869
>Graphorn
>Tentacles
New favorite animal.
>>
>>52316586
She is.
>>
>>52315869
Reminder that Voldemort did nothing wrong, and only wanted to preserve the Wizard race.

Gas the muggles, race war now.
>>
File: 22928_200w.jpg (22KB, 200x285px) Image search: [Google]
22928_200w.jpg
22KB, 200x285px
>>52316577

How can we defeat such a powerful enemy
>>
>>52316688
He did a lot wrong in the sense that he was all-around incompetent. We need a dark lord who gets the job done. I vote we bring Grindelwald back.
>>
>>52316697
It makes me sad that there are so many interesting monster cards with fun flavor text, and 99% of them just flat out don't get used because of how weak they are.
>>
File: Ronintoadin-TSHD-EN-C-UE.png (2MB, 683x1001px) Image search: [Google]
Ronintoadin-TSHD-EN-C-UE.png
2MB, 683x1001px
>>52316697
You can't. You just can't do it.

Why do you think all the Frog cards exclude him?

He'd be too powerful.
>>
>>52316408
They'd take it off you due to the Nundu's tendency of killing everyone. Although it should be mentioned that yours is probably pretty chill if you buy one as purchased beasts are buddies not baddies.

>>52316419
It basically throws the Identity description under the bus. You're no longer an auror and it'd only really be background stuff that might cause you to be more likely to become an auror than you otherwise would be (like maybe your dad is an auror or whatever) as even without jumper stuff you'd have the potential as a kid.

>>52316521
You're supposed to read that bit with a Jacques Cousteau impression.

>>52316580
There is one that extends your stay backwards and that was what I was talking about I think. I didn't actually know they were going up to 1945 but I'll stick an option extending it in the next version.

>>52316618
My mangling of Off To School despite them being on the same page that I could have just looked.
>>
>>52315869
Could you add a +0 drawback to HP that makes your actions in this jump canon?
>>
>>52316769
Hey SMTAnon, for the Evil Hero capstone, which side do you qualify for if you're purposely trying to be a Saturday Morning Cartoon Villain?
>>
>>52316777
>It basically throws the Identity description under the bus
Neat. Time to be the best damn kid I can be.
>>
>>52316752
They got kinda silly, especially when you had stuff like this being capable of defeat from a robot made of a slot machine
>>
File: SlotMachine-LCJW-EN-C-1E.png (668KB, 443x645px) Image search: [Google]
SlotMachine-LCJW-EN-C-1E.png
668KB, 443x645px
>>52316850
PUSSY DESTROYER
>>
>>52316850
But that does make sense...

IN AMERICA
>>
>>52316807
Depends on the why. If you're like, just doing it for giggles or because it helps you do good in a roundabout way, then the darkness version. If you're legitimately evil but just insane or incompetent then the light version.
>>
>>52316889

UNDEFEATABLE MARTIAL ARTS MASTER
>>
File: FREEDOM.webm (2MB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
FREEDOM.webm
2MB, 700x394px
>>52316904
>spoiler
HEY! YOU CAN'T USE THAT WORD. IT BELONGS TO AMERICA. ONLY AMERICANS ARE ALLOWED TO-
>>
>>52316580
Most potion components in Harry Potter are either real things people used to think were magical, or parts of magical creatures. Things like Wolfsbane are going to be easy to find.
>>
>>52316935
Ah, gotcha, thanks.
>>
File: Copycat-TF04-JP-VG.jpg (102KB, 544x544px) Image search: [Google]
Copycat-TF04-JP-VG.jpg
102KB, 544x544px
>>52316950
What's that? I couldn't hear you. I was too busy being AMERICAN
>>
>>52316580
I think the potions perk in the regular Harry Potter jump references "new materials" as a way of keeping potions relevant.

There seem to be a lot of mad principles to potionmaking so you may be able to make potions with stuff from other places if you know the theory well enough anyway.
>>
>>52316958
Oh sure. I just expect that the more interesting potions are going to require dragon heartstrings or whatever. looking at the wiki Felix Felicis requires 3 magical ingredients, for instance. Polyjuice requires at least one.
>>
>>52317056
>>52317137

Actually, that's probably more than fair enough.
>>
Ok, am I reading this right? because this perk seems crazy.

>InfiniCon
>The Dice God's Favor: 500cp, incompatible with Nat 1s, Nat 20s. if at any time you would get less than the average result for a matter of random chance you will instead get the best possible result.

With how i'm reading this you roll a d6 the average result is 3.5, so when you would roll a 3 or lower you get a 6. All random chance becomes 49% average or better and 51% best possible result.
>>
>>52317170
Tera makes shitty broken jumps. Movie at 11.
>>
>>52315869

Auror * Don't particularly care for working for a government, let alone a magical one in Harry Potter. But I can just quit.
Male
Ilvermorny * Murican Hogwarts? Sure thing.

Acceptance - 0 * Cool.
Investigator - 0
Apparition Ace - 200 * Don't think I really even have much good casual teleportation.
Duelist Champion - 300 * What's the point of having magic if you're not going to use it to fight stuff?

Wand - 0 * Not sure where this goes in my chain, so I'm not sure whether to import or not.
Speakeasy - 400 * Infinite booze? Sign me up!
Companions - 200

Thunderbird - 300 * Shit, that's cool.

Do You Know Anything + 200 * While hilarious to have as an Auror, I don't particularly care about it. They'll love me after I end Grindelwald anyway.
Nifflers + 200 * I'm going to abuse the hell out of this. Just pay daily visits to important wizarding government buildings and walk into Dark Wizards' houses.

Well, haven't seen the movie so I can't say jack shit about the plot. My plan is instead to simply constantly follow Grindelwald around, smothering his attempts to use magic and just annoying him day and night.

Trying to murder and enemy? He's suddenly naked and his wand is a dildo. Trying to have a meeting? Every time he tries to speak his voice is replaced with "Barbie Girl" playing at extremely loud volumes. Trying to sleep? His pillow is suddenly a psychotic rooster.
>>
>>52317259
>Trying to murder and enemy? He's suddenly naked and his wand is a dildo.
Well, I'm sure Dumbledore will appreciate that.
>>
>>52317259
You. You're alright. Have my build.

School: Beauxbatons Academy
Background: Auror

SAPs: Charmant! (Free) - Honestly, even if I could afford nothing else, this would have been worth it. And hey, it's free, so that's nice. All at the low-low cost of having to deal with the French for seven years
High Flier (200) - Sure, why the fuck not. I'm probably going to end up flying a lot in the future, so yeah.
Investigator (Free) - Hey, it's free.
Apparition Ace (200) - Honestly, teleportation, even as limited as it is, is really freaking useful. Definitely a must-grab
Duelist Champion (300) - Also a must-grab. I may be a flashy motherfucker, but goddamn if I'm not going to be able to get down to business
Bombshell (200) - Yes it's petty. But I want to be pretty!

Gear: Wand (Free) - Black Walnut and Thunderbird Feather, thirteen and three inches, unyielding
Wardrobe (50) - I fucking love the fashion of this era. And at fifty points, it's a steal and a no-brainer
Cigar (50) - Eh, can't leave with an odd number. And while cigars are a men's thing, I might have a use for it in the future.
Magical Exposure Threat Meter (100) - It's like a Sneakoscope. But better.
Companions (200)
Thunderbird (300) - A natural choice. They're drop dead gorgeous. And having at least one magical creature in future jumps could be useful.

Drawbacks: Off to School (+0) - Not going to lie. I'm looking forward to learning magic and shit.
Merlin's Beard (+100) - Eh, slapstick is alright. I figure it won't be too bad
Nifflers (+200) - Honestly, not that bad of a drawback. They won't cause much damage in school, and I figure I can use the Summoning charm to get them back when out in public. Also, the Warehouse has no shiny stuff, so no worries there.
Murtlap Poisoning (+300) - What's the worst that could happen?

Not much to say. Nothing really of note happens.
Besides hitting on Queenie. Because reasons.
>>
Hey Jumpers!

What's the pettiest use of shapeshifting you've ever done?

>public place
>have to toilet.
>head to the bathrooms, see line going out of ladies' room and down the hall.
>really gotta pee.
>fukkit, I'm a dude now.

>>52317259
>psychotic rooster
I like you.
>>
>>52317326
Are Grindelwald and Dumbledore still "friends" at this point?
>>
>>52317259

I think finding a dildo in 1926 might be pretty hard (pardon the pun).

Guess you could bring your own or fashion one.
>>
>>52317340
That sounds less petty and more like a mundane use of it, for a certain level of mundane anyways.
>>
>>52315734
>At least Anima has levels, GURPS is literally just straight-up point-buy.

Bah! Anima is a hybrid of point-buy and level-based - it could (relatively) easily be made pure point-buy.
>>
>>52317358
No, that ended decades before this. But Dumbledore would find it amusing.
>>
>>52317340
Something like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P--jhcJiCKo
>>
File: graphorn.jpg (76KB, 760x300px) Image search: [Google]
graphorn.jpg
76KB, 760x300px
>>52315869

Fantastic beasts
19 yo male
Magizoologist
Ilvermourny school
Charmant! 800
Conservationist free
Acceptance free
Special qualities 700
Talk to the animals 500
Baking 400

Items
Wand free
Case 200
Giggle water 150

Beasts +400 (550)
Nundux2 250
Graphorn x2 -50
Thunderbirdx 2 -500

Drawbacks
Do you know anything? -300
Fugitive 0

Umm is my math right?
>>
File: ca87da5b372b252bff16111a68e84b64.png (764KB, 600x1370px) Image search: [Google]
ca87da5b372b252bff16111a68e84b64.png
764KB, 600x1370px
>>52317340
I regularly grow tentacles to grab things while I'm cooking in the kitchen so I don't have to move.

My preferred method of doing the dishes is to transform into a Water Elemental, toss a few cups of liquid soap into myself, throw in the dishes, and vigorously dance for several minutes.

I have grown an extra arm because my own was getting tired holding an umbrella. Then grew a second one when it also got tired.

I do /lots/ of stupid, silly things with my magic when I don't have anything useful to use it on.
>>
>>52317330
Thunderbirds are pretty damn cool.

>>52317340
You ever dealt with a pissed off rooster? I can tell you it's not fun. Well imagine suddely laying your head on a pillow in the dark and bam! There's suddenly a writhing mass of evil springing into existence.

>>52317382
It's too bad I don't have, like say, a stick that I can wave around and magically create things with.

Actually, can wands be transfigured? I feel like they probably can't or at least it would be hard because of the magic made into them.
>>
>>52317502
>Actually, can wands be transfigured? I feel like they probably can't or at least it would be hard because of the magic made into them.

It might just be that it's a really difficult shot with someone waving their wand around and if you can dildo-fy it you could snap it a lot easier. Transfiguring the core would probably be difficult as well given they're so magically powerful.
>>
>>52316507
Hey-oh.
>>
>>52317382
I would like to take this opportunity to complain about the lack of tiny dragons for purchase in the original HP jump. Little Horntail is cute!
>>
>>52317553
Yeah, probably easier just to replace it.
>>
>>52317502
I spent summers on my grandparents' farm. I am familiar with roosters.

Also, mayhaps instead of transfiguring the wand itself, use a Switching Spell with a dildo in your pocket.
>>
>>52317554
Nice, thanks.
>>
>>52315869

Given that the Death Cell is really just an obscene and prolonged blasting charm to the face, it being 200CP is probably a bit too much.
>>
>>52317610
Yeah, that was the original plan.
>>
>>52317450
Yeah, but GURPS is /genre-less/ point buy. If someone were sufficiently bored, they could probably go ahead and build their Jumper in GURPS and come out with something relatively close to effective.

Basically, there is no benefit to making GURPS points be a thing people need to care about, since the whole point of them would just be to replicate all those abilities that the Jumper already has from their other jumps.
>>
>>52317642
I didn't get the impression it was all that blasty.

It does have pretty limited appeal so I may knock down the price a bit.
>>
Previously,
>My house is on the fucking moon
Now back to the 'chain

Anon's Bizarre Jumpchain #15:
Generic Magical Girl
-All the previous settings I at least vaguely recognized. It's a little troubling that I have no outside knowledge.

-Road trip!

Theme: Greek gods
-I really feel like being magical girl Hestia.

Innocent Newbie (950)

Perks:
Extra allies
Mentor (850)
You turn into what? (750)
- Takkun is finally useful for more than just being a cute cat!

Befriending (600)
- Finally, a perk which causes people I fight to be my friend, instead of causing them to die.

purification blast (300)
Monster sense (200)

Items:
Rich family
Wheels (150)
Communicators (100)
Lucky charm (0)

Drawbacks:
Rival team

We are the Greek God girls (God that name is dumb), Fighting the dastardly titans, who have sealed the major gods in amulets! Oh no! So now we have to fight the forces of tartarus and try and free the gods! Blah blah blah, weird magical girl plot.

Yeah, that's what we're dealing with. Greek titans. Not really the titans, given how we seem to be in more of sailor moon than madoka so they are pretty comically exaggerated, but still rather deadly. Mary has the Zeus pendant, Dal has Hera, Tale has Hades, Nym has Poseidon, Mimi has Demeter, and I hold little known Hestia. One of the few Greek gods I consider not an ass. The gods, though... Well, occasionally they speak through the amulets. And just like the titans, they have comically exaggerated personalities.

Our enemies include: Mad sorceress Medea, whatever monster that gets thrown at us, the giants, crazy mortals who support the Titans. And, I guess technically, the roman god girls, another magical girl/boy team that have the support of a variety of roman minor gods. They aren't terrible like the titans, but they do not like us at all, thinking we're "stealing their spotlight." Pfft. Like they had the spotlight in the first place.

>>52308793
Heh. That is too funny. No anger here.
>>
>Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them - 686
Identity: Magizoologist
Education: Castelobruxo
Drawbacks: Murtlap Poisoning (+300); Do You Know Anything... (+200); Merlin’s Beard! (+100)
Final Point Count: 1,600 CP

Perks:
-Herbology Hero (Free)
-Conservationist (Free)

Items & Beasts: (+400 Beast-Only CP)
-Wand (Free)
-Niffler x2
-Thunderbird x10
-Companions (200 CP)

Some would say this build to be a waste.
They may be right.

But damn it my planet-ship's surface needs and will have a thriving Thunderbird population. I WILL NOT BE JUDGED DAMN YOU.
Plus their feathers will be awesome when used with Aion's Feathercrafter. Give people Thunderbird wings as a spell they can use.
>>
104. Harry Potter
Origin: Wealthy Half-Blood
House: Hufflepuff
Perks: Just and Loyal, Occlumency, Non-Verbal Specialty, Veela Blood, Wandless Magic
Wand: 11.25", Dogwood and Unicorn Hair, Slightly Springy
Items: Pet Owl, Nimbus 2000, Dragonhide Jacket
Scenarios: Hairy Snout, Human Heart

To get a scenario like this done, you need to understand the wizarding mind: it's one part emotion, one part being ass-backwards, and one part willingness to see which variation of sounds lifts a feather the best.

So, I had to cheat. These guys are crazy and stupid in equal measure. I took advantage of Self-Regulating, put out pro-Werewolf articles in the Daily Prophet and the Quibbler using writing talent gained from Gonzo Journalism and a nom de guerre, used Hooker With A Heart of Gold and Cuteness Proximity to get interviews with werewolves, every manipulation perk I possess to get werewolves good press and get as many as possible to turn on Voldemort (the power to see souls and sense ki helped identify them) while just locking up the ones that would turn on wizarding society. I made it seem like we couldn't have defeated Voldemort without them, and making people believe it took even more skill. The capstone boosted perks for Producer from Generic Video Game Developer plus some sympathetic stories helped immensely. Prof. Lupin's story would be the one I'd put the most effort into pushing. His tragic death was just the thrust I needed to force the issue.

Throw in politically destroying your opponents with actual investigation skills and the only foes left are good-hearted bigots who can't know any better. That's about half the wizard population, but less than 70% of employers when you take the time to meet with them personally and discuss endorsing them in one of your stories. The truth was fudged a bit based on "research" I did, and sometimes they'd even try and pay me for it in advance. I preferred favors, like actually hiring a known werewolf.
>>
>>52317655

Agreed.

Though as to making a Jumper in GURPS... I *have* attempted it with a new chain that started with Monster Hunters.

It very swiftly became unpleasantly complex when attempting to stat out Yuudachi. Doable, certainly. But bleh.

But screw statting out Heuristic Logos Shintai... actually that's not too bad.
Devil-Tyrant Avatar Shintai - or By Rage Recast - that'd be a pain.

>>52317706

I meant that a blasting charm to the face kills the wizard just as dead, but without being unnecessarily slow, escapable, and inhumane.
>>
>>52317799
>inhumane
Seems perfectly humane to me. They feel nothing and are happy.
>>
>>52316408
Absolutely everyone but Hagrid will freak right the fuck out.
He'll think it's the most awesome thing ever. You might even be his favorite student.

This is the guy that kept a pet Cerberus and a pet dragon for a while.
>>
>>52317912
Don't forget cross breeding MANTICORES and FIRE CRABS.
>>
>>52317933
Hell yeah, motherfucker.
Hagrid has a Jumper's curiosity when it comes to extremely dangerous animals.
He's not the kind to sit back and just think about it; he gets in there and makes things happen.
He's a scientist.
>>
>>52317875

It could be called a kindness, but it's one that comes from stripping away their will and their ability to hate their killer.

...hm, actually that may mean it prevents the creation of an angry ghost. Which could make it a unpleasantly practical necessity rather than mere barbarism.
>>
>>52317933
How the fuck did he even do that.
>>
What happens when you do different jumps that take place in the same setting at the same time (like doing Persona jump with the Strange Journey drawback as well as the Devil Survivor jumps)?
>>
>>52317972
Barry White and candlelight can make anything possible, anon.
>>
>>52315869
hey, Cats. Couple of questions about this.

Is the Nundu (or any of the other animals) a cub or full-grown?

A bit of mechanics nazism, but for a possessive one uses "its" with no apostrophe. "it's" is exclusively a contraction of "it is."

>>52317959
Which brings up a two part question.

Jumpers! What electives did you take at Hogwarts? If you took Care of Magical Creatures, how'd you deal with the Skrewts?
>>
>>52317972
No one knows, mostly because everyone is too scared to ask.
>>
>>52317912
>>52317933
And had a pet Acromantula, that eventually had a fuck huge nest of Acromantula.
>>52317972
Hagrid has got incredible skills, like a +50 on any animal handling/husbandry check. However a Manticore is a chimeric monster anyway, they might be able to breed with anything.
>>
>>52317977
You wind up in a parallel timeline. Jumps don't have continuity between them unless they explicitly say they do.
>>
>>52317977
They don't interact unless you take a drawback that has them interact. Fanwank about the specifics and try not to create a time paradox.
>>
>>52317912
>>52317933
>>52318064
Keep in mind that the Cerberus and Acromantula loved and were kind to Hagrid. No so much to anyone else, but he made Class XXXXX creatures cuddly with him.
>>
>>52317977
Alt-universes unless there is continuity maintained. Persona definitely doesn't maintain that continuity. Neither do the Kamen Rider jumps unless you explicitly choose the drawback that preserves it.
>>
>>52318055
My warehouse has what I kindly refer to as the skrewt pit in it ever since hogwarts. I toss food in there every so often. Its made from an enchanted kiddy pool that is way deeper than it looks. I occasiinally toss people in there who get on my nerves.
>>
>>52318026
> McGonnagal walks into a room in the dungeon, where Hagrid is with a Manticore wearing a bridle gown and a bunch of crabs, saxaphone playing off a record player.
> "Mr Hagrid, what are you doing?"
> "Tryin' to get this Manticore in the mood!"
> "..."
> "Should not have said that, shouldn't have said that..."
>>
>>52318055
>Jumpers! What electives did you take at Hogwarts? If you took Care of Magical Creatures, how'd you deal with the Skrewts?
I took Divination, and spent third year messing with Hermione by making incredibly precise predictions using out-of-jump precognitive abilities. I kept ratcheting it up every time she said Divination was hogwash. This lead to an unfortunate arms race, as she adamantly refused to concede the point. By the end of the year I was telling people the exact time and method of their deaths.
>>
>>52318116
I don't need these images, Anon.

>>52318113
oh cool, you figured out what they eat. don't think that ever happened in the book.

turns out that Hagrid was right about the females being blood-suckers. he lost two when they bit me and got a taste of kaiju blood.

>>52318147
I imagine it was fun watching her tear out her hair.
>>
Would this spell be possible in a D&D jump and if so what level would you say it is?

Door to the Astral Station™
A portal opens in front of you leading to what appears to be a train station, those running it offer tickets to anywhere at reasonable prices and accept any (real) currency. The trains can deliver you to anywhere in the same plane/dimension within a week or anywhere on a different plane/dimension within a month. Accommodations included in ticket prices, food and refreshments offered at an additional fee. View from the train appears to be the region you cast the spell in which eventually transitions to that of your destination region*. Can only deliver you to the general area of your destination, not precise locations.

*This is an illusion created for the enjoyment of the passenger(s), Astral Station™ is not responsible for anyone lost in the astral plane due to an attempt to exit the train while in motion.
>>
>>52318289
>I imagine it was fun watching her tear out her hair.
Actually, the real fun part was after the whole "death prediction" part happened, and Dumbledore gave me a stern talking-to about how I was scaring the other students. At that point I had established my credentials as a genuine seer, so people believed me when I said things like "9:31 PM, January 15, 2007. Eaten by a bear." But people kept asking me out of some morbid fascination, so I got Dumbledore to allow me to offer to predict either the time people would die or the way they would die. Watching people agonize over which one they wanted to know was pretty hilarious.
>>
>>52318351
Sounds like a Mordenkainen's Magnificent Mansion combined with a delayed-cast Gate. So probably at Gate's level, level nine.
>>
>>52315869
Is there anything about nationality in here? I maintain my desire to be french or japanese and to not have to go to hogwarts. Or is that what the school selection is for?
>>
>>52318055
Ancient Runes and Care of Magical Creatures. I love me some runes and I can just talk with the skrewts. Throw in my charisma perks and I took my favorite down to the Three Broomsticks for some butterbeer pretty regularly. Hagrid came too.
>>
For reasons totally unrelated to any recently released jumps I am now interested in making a breeding population of magical creatures from a sample size as small as two. Does anyone know of anything that could help with that?
>>
>>52318351
Why not just use a gate or some other spell? A fake travelling spell that delays you by up to a month sounds pretty bad.
>>
>>52318394
Wait, no, I misread it. It's more like a moving Magnificent Mansion. That's less impressive. So a level above the mansion, which appears to not be part of the SRD so I can't check its level.
>>
File: uomr9.gif (720KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
uomr9.gif
720KB, 512x512px
>>52318055
> Jumpers! What electives did you take at Hogwarts?
All of them.

I aced all my classes due to a combination of reading the entire Hogwarts library, eidetic memory, and mindscanning my teachers to know what they wanted to hear.
I also didn't technically have to sleep, though I could if I wanted to.

So, I ended up getting a time turner from the school, because they just hand those out apparently. Though to be somewhat fair, you only qualify for one if you're both taking way too many classes and have proven to have the grades to back that up.

I slacked off a lot in divinations. It was basically my break period. Easy O.
I got along really well with Hagrid, since I actually found his classes interesting.

Hermoine sortof thought of herself as my "rival", but we weren't enemies. It was more like, just a thing she did, because I was like the only person in the school better at classes than her, and I guess she took that as a motivator. She was actually better at making friends than me, if you can believe it.
I mean, wizards are so stupid and dull, I ended up keeping an emotional distance from most of them. I ended up hanging out with Luna a lot, because at least she was interesting to listen to.
>>
>>52318452
Comfort, I imagine. It's not for getting places, it's for touring in luxury.
>>
>>52318434
Cloning methodologies and the related technology.

Also, probably some shit from EVO that way you can adjust the DNA ever so slightly to avoid too much in-breeding.
>>
>>52318351

Yeah. Create or bind a creature with Plane Shift and creation spells. Have it do all the work.
>>
>>52318490
Would that work with magical creatures?
>>
>>52318410
You're from the nation your school is based in. I don't think exchange students happen anywhere other than bad fanfiction.
>>
>>52318351

It's possible to create plane-shifting Strongholds, which can also fly and burrow.

So making an Outlands Express is totally doable.
>>
>>52318477
yeah, but like >>52318394 says you could use the mansion spell. Hell, you could make a train and enchant it to travel across planes (good luck with having it not be a flying vehicle, though, unless you basically make the Den-Liner)
>>
>>52318519
well I mean, they're organic and on Earth, right?

Just requires a bit of additional study to find what makes them tick, but if you're cloning an existing creature it SHOULD keep the basics.
>>
>>52318394
I meant for it to be like a lesser version of Gate that leads only to a specific plane which hosts a very good transportation service. The spell isn't creating anything other than the portal.

>>52318452
Because I thought this might be fun.
Also >>52318477
>>
>>52315869
Does Self Transfiguration work for magic creatures you encounter or just mundane animals?
>>
>>52318519
assuming their magical abilities are inherent to them and not based on their environment/diet/metaphysics/whatever, it sounds like it would work.

>>52318528
neat. I've been a kitsune for over a thousand years and I'll finally look Japanese.
>>
>>52312538
Trust me, you guys don't want to be in the other timeline right now. I'm trying to prevent a no fly zone from starting WW3.
>>
File: 1457647877157.jpg (53KB, 500x292px) Image search: [Google]
1457647877157.jpg
53KB, 500x292px
>>52318666
>666
Evil timeline confirmed.
>>
>>52318055
Yeah there was a lot of possessive it's in there but I've fixed it. I'm not entirely sure if the Nundu size thing is a retcon or not for the film so the Nundu is as big as Newt's and may or may not get a lot bigger.

>>52318410
You and your family are probably from the general area around your school. Not necessarily the country it's in but one somewhat close by.

>>52318528
Fan fiction and Pottermore. Castelobruxo apparently has a big exchange student thing.

>>52318579
The perk only grants non-magical animals which is not to say it couldn't provide a basis for magical ones but I'm honestly not sure if that's possible.
>>
>>52318711
I'm the jumpmaker BTW.
>>
File: 1344181370976.jpg (88KB, 392x500px) Image search: [Google]
1344181370976.jpg
88KB, 392x500px
>>52318055
>Jumpers! What electives did you take at Hogwarts?
Arithmancy, Ancient Runes, and Potions.
>>
>>52318434
Geneforge, it'll let you just magic them into existence if you research them enough.
>>
>>52318711
What was it you said about not going to hogwarts in the HP jump? Something along the lines of 'no, but you send a rejection letter and move to france' or something?
>>
>>52318055
>Jumpers! What electives did you take at Hogwarts?

Arithmancy and Runes, those kinds of magic are areas I specialize in.

I'll be honest though, I made good use of Shadow Clones to learn as much stuff as I could. At any one point in time I had at least one Clone reading in the library.
>>
>>52318552
Fair enough. Thanks.

>>52318616
Good point.
>>
>>52318815
I think it was just that you're going to Hogwarts as of the start of Harry Potter and you'll probably have to get your whole family to move to go somewhere else. And that's assuming they'd accept you.
>>
>>52316119
>This does not confer any associated durability, but whatever
mechanism allows for you to do this in the first place also allows you to
directly add your physical strength to your physical durability.

What's that mean, exactly?
>>
>>52317499
>I have grown an extra arm because my own was getting tired holding an umbrella. Then grew a second one when it also got tired.

That's the kind of dumb shit I love
>>
>>52318775
Potions is Core, not Elective.

>>52318055
Arithmancy, Runes, and Care of Magical Creatures.
>>
>>52317340
>What's the pettiest use of shapeshifting you've ever done?
Became a child to take advantage of reduced prices at an all-you-can-eat buffet.
>>
>>52318980

That's not petty, that's just genius.
>>
>>52318956
>Potions is Core, not Elective.
I thought potter and weasley were talked into taking potions with slughorn?
>>
>>52318944
1. You do not have any additional durability, just strength.

2. I'm not sure what you're asking. If you can put out X amount of force, you can use the power to make yourself able to resist X amount of force.
>>
>>52318998
>>52318956
>Potions is Core
Just looked it up, you're right.
I guess Alchemy and Apparition.
>>
>>52318998
Core stuff becomes elective for NEWTs in 6th year.
>>
>>52315869
>Baking
>you can create food

I thought that was something HP wizards couldn't do? Did that get retcon'd?
>>
>>52318055
All of the classes. This was done more to get my hands on a time turner (for possible reverse engineering and open the door for general time shenanigans) than it was for the education. Most of my book learning came through memorising the Hogwarts library, at which point I had more than enough of a foundation to practice the actual spellwork on my own.

Somewhat incidentally, acing every class in Hogwarts both helped my credibility when I became the Minister for Magic, and also terrified everyone who believed in that whole Dark Lord prophecy thing.
>>
>>52319025
Alchemy is not a class at Hogwarts, and Apparition is something taught to everyone when they are 17
>>
>>52319007
For the Contract with the Goblin Attack Forces, would something like Goblin Brute Forces, AKA bigger, stronger goblins with lower intelligence, be valid? If I'm going to be a villain, I need to have the proper variety of minions! You have the mooks, the big mooks, the elite mooks, the ninja mooks, the scout mooks, there's a long range of mooks you have to cover!
>>
Is Fantastic Beasts worth watching?
>>
>>52319048
Yeah that's ambiguous. You still need the ingredients. Changed in new version.
>>
File: HP fucking loves murder.png (579KB, 625x400px) Image search: [Google]
HP fucking loves murder.png
579KB, 625x400px
>>52319061
That's where you're wrong, tho
http://harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/Hogwarts_subjects
>>
>>52319084
And that's why nobody ever commented on them in canon. Because there wasn't demand. Never mind that they caved on a kid wanting to take too many classes and gave her a time turner.
>>
>>52319084
>For sixth and seventh years if demand is high enough
>Never commented on in canon.
Yeah, no.
>>
>>52319007
But is that not a form of durability?
>>
>>52319066
Hell yeah. Having all the types of mook on demand is the entire reason it has the whole custom squad gimmick.
>>
>>52319084
Apparition isn't really a proper lesson, it's like learning to drive at school.

I think Rowling initially intended Alchemy to be a lesson from 1st year but ditched the idea. Later on Pottermore she mentioned that sometimes it's taught if there's the demand.
>>
>>52319137
You're a man after my own heart, SMTAnon! Thanks for the awesome jump, I can tell it's going to be a lot of fun jumping this.
>>
>>52319157
Rowling needs someone to be paid to stop her from saying stupid shit, or making stupid changes to canon. Much like George Lucas, or Akira Toriyama, or Wildbow.
>>
>>52319136
Technically, sure, in the same way that chocolate ice cream that can magically become neapolitan (and become chocolate again) is neapolitan ice cream.
>>
>>52319176
>or Akira Toriyama
You realize that at this point they are literally paying him to make stupid changes to canon, right? He all but forgot about dragon ball years ago, and they're dragging him back to it because that's where the money is.
>>
>>52319157
>Apparition isn't really a proper lesson, it's like learning to drive at school.
Is that a thing? I had to learn how to drive outside of school.
>>
>>52319217
And he still has an editor smacking away the REALLY stupid ideas.

Remember that Androids 19 and 20 were intended to be the main antagonists of the Android arc, and it was only his editor who got him to do otherwise.

The man has many great ideas, and many bad ideas.
>>
>>52319136
He's saying that it doesn't enhance your base durability, but gives you the power to enhance it by converting strength into toughness as an active effect.
>>
>>52319218
Yes, depending on where you live. At my school though the cool kids took out of school lessons for it because it meant they might get their licenses a few weeks earlier.
>>
>>52319218
Yeah it wasn't a thing at my school either but my driving instructor did tell me that he did some stuff at a school.
>>
Hey, finished this. I'll still be up for a little while if anyone has any questions.
>>
How do I get the spark? Do I need to complete a certain jump?
>>
File: 1412188144829.gif (140KB, 265x295px) Image search: [Google]
1412188144829.gif
140KB, 265x295px
>>52319294
hooooo shit
>>
>>52319297
You get your spark in things called Endjumps. There's basically a huge challenge that you have to overcome, and then once you do, you get your spark. We don't have very many dedicated endjumps, I think we only have two or three at the most at the moment, but we do have plenty of jumps with drawbacks/scenarios that make it an endjump. SMT, DeSu 2, Darksiders, etc.

>>52319294
Oh, this looks interesting!
>>
>>52316850
I summon Luster Dragon (a 4 star)

or Gemini Elf
or Vorse Raider

Doma gets wrecked
>>
>>52315869
Do companions who are Magizoologists get 400CP for perks and 200CP for beasts, or only 200CP for beasts?

Also, why can't companions purchase items?
>>
>>52319297
You don't want to get the spark and complete an endjump. All they do is lock off content behind forcing you to end your chain.
>>
Speaking of HP, is there a way to take that wand core test without joining pottermore?

I'd rather not give my email to a website if I'm only going to use said website for two-to-three minutes.
>>
>>52319294
I'm not really awake enough right now to properly critique, but it looks cool from what I'm seeing.
>>
>>52319374
Make a junk email account on gmail or somtething.
>>
File: Joy.gif (148KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
Joy.gif
148KB, 500x333px
>>52319294
Nubee is shaped like a friend.
>>
>>52319418

Is that a reference already? Did you already read that far down?
>>
>>52319370
But they don't, really. Post-spark you can go anywhere. Nothing is locked. You're just overly attached to the idea of Jumpchain, and don't want to imagine dimensional travel without it. Free your mind, jumper.
>>
Why do you post your builds?
or
Why don't you post your builds?

Trying to understand some people's reasoning, don't mind me.
>>
>>52319277
Does magical interference with electricity go away post jump?
>>
>>52319294
Can we use the Tamer version of Bio-Merge to combine our already Bio-Merged form with the Grani Blank, so as to achieve our own version of Crimson Mode?
>>
>>52319455

Because I jump so slowly that no one would remember my Jumper between posts. Also because my chain contains things far too embarrassing for me to actively share with people.
>>
>>52319374
I have the answer key for that. We're already in autosage on page 11, so fuck it, here's your wand test.

Are you short, tall, or average height?
What color are your eyes?
Is your birthdate odd or even?
Do your pride yourself most on your Determination, Imagination, Resilience, Intelligence, Originality, Optimism, or Kindness?
Travelling alone down a deserted road, you reach a crossroads. Do you continue left toward the sea, right toward the castle, or ahead towards the forest?
Do you most fear darkness, fire, heights, small spaces, or isolation?
In a chest of magical artifacts, which would you choose? The Old Black Glove, The Dusty Bottle, The Ornate Mirror, The Silver Dagger, The Golden Key, The Bound-up Scroll, The Glittering Jewel?
>>
>>52319431
It is not, but now that I see it it is adorable.
>>
>>52319294
>Take "Icy Pride" and "Say Hello"
Does my sock puppet now has serious eyes and talks in an old man voice while still saying silly stuff?
>>
>>52319471

I specifically wanted to accommodate for that, actually (but it's the Digimon Partner's side of Bio-Merge that allows for feats and things of that nature).
>>
>>52319462
No but that only seems to happen in places with shittonnes of magic like Hogwarts and even then it's really inconsistent.
>>
>>52319485
Short side of Average I wanna say
Brown
Even
.....None of those. I guess optimism? Even if I'm a cynical optimist.
Always go Right.
Fire is Good. Heights are unnerving. Small spaces are comfy. Isolation can be bad. I'll go with Isolation
Scroll.
>>
>>52319499

I leave that up to each and every Jumper to interpret for themselves. The answer is yes, sock puppet is now a stern, silly grandpa.
>>
>>52319374
Use 10minutemail.
Thread posts: 530
Thread images: 56

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.