[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you choose?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: cheatyface.jpg (30KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
cheatyface.jpg
30KB, 500x500px
You are playing magic with someone you don't know well. You are winning pretty handily, when one of his dice rolls off the table and lands near your feet. When you pick it up to hand it back to him, you see that he has placed 4 of these on his side of the table, and is smiling at you, asking if you are done with your turn. Your response is:

A: Smile back at what is clearly a joke.
B: Tell him you are only interested in serious games, can you please remove those so we can finish. OR
C: Lose your shit, believe somehow these are real legal cards, and scoop them off the table trying to rip them in half in their sleeves all the while making random autistic screeching sounds how you are going to make sure everyone in the area shuns you.

So who wants to hear a story about autism?
>>
There once was an autist named taum. Who played magic down by the farm. He ploped down his deck, said "prepare to get recked", then pitched a shit bout fake harm.

I know you read this board Tom. You know what you did. The shop owner said you can come back when you apologize and compensate me the $3.20 the cards were valued at.
>>
>>52300036
D. I already put more cheatyfaces on the table than he has cards
>>
>>52300234
>>52300036
more technically, I do B, then while he is busy removing cheatyfaces I put cheatyfaces on the board.
>>
>>52300036
half the fun in Magic is other people and being social.

i'd likely give off a small laugh and remove them from play.
>>
My response is Anger of The Gods, assuming those all came from his hand this puts me in a great position
>>
>>52300338
cards snuck in via cheating are considered to be cast from the other persons ass.
>>
>>52300353

That's BS, even in a unglued/unhinged match cheatyface could only be played from the hand.

There'd be too many rule problems otherwise
>>
>>52300385
its almost like its cheating.
>>
>>52300113

Tom sounds like an asshole.
>>
>>52300036
>not having 20 cheathyface's on hand
>not having 30-40 cardboard armor's to decimate opponnents

found the new guy.
>>
>>52300036
This is why I have booster tutor in my cube. BT for pyroclasm and continue as if nothing happened.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.