[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1402: A Jumper to Surpass Metal Gear Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 494
Thread images: 56

File: Jumpchain CYOA.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Jumpchain CYOA.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>52289995
>>
>>52299423
I heard bullets work. Try them.
>>
File: 1416798459782.png (92KB, 600x177px) Image search: [Google]
1416798459782.png
92KB, 600x177px
How do you make your soul stronger?

And I don't want perks, I want you to tell me what the spiritual equivalent of a push-up is.
>>
>>52299597
Uh, pretty sure they don't. Also, fairly sure the Marvel Zombies "virus" can infect literally anything, up to and including Galactus.
>>
>>52299603
1) Go to any Xianxia setting ever.
2) Cultivate the shit out of your soul.
3) ?????
4) Profit!!!
>>
>>52299597

Bullets don't work. Even destroying their brain doesn't meaningfully harm them, somehow.

Admittedly, enough bullets to render them into an undead slush would effectively neutralise them - but they'd still be alive-ish.
>>
>>52299616
>Uh, pretty sure they don't
Then you obviously aren't using enough gun.
>>
>>52299626
Xianxia is a blight upon literature.
>>
File: feeding time.jpg (60KB, 296x450px) Image search: [Google]
feeding time.jpg
60KB, 296x450px
>>52299597
What if all the zombies can use and channel the cosmic energies that Galactus wielded? Past-tense, because they ate him.
>>
>>52299603
The Soul Eater Update has something for that, sort of. Meister's 600cp perk means that any physical training you do also strengthens your soul. So push ups strengthen your soul, as wwell.
>>
>>52299603
Metaphorically? I try to do good and learn from all the traumatic stuff I go through on my jumps.

Literally? I meditate, improve my magical powers, and explore the dream world.
>>
>>52299640
I thought that was Twilight.
>>
>>52299603
Um, if you mean completely without perks, then it's not gonna happen. If you're fine with perks that allow you to train your soul, Soul Eater and Tales of Demons and Gods have some good ones.
>>
>>52299640
It's roughly as bad as Isekai.
There are some that aren't total garbage, but since the themes are almost identical to mary sue fanfiction you're going to get a whole lot of trash.
>>
Rogue lost Carol's powers awhile ago.
>>
How do you celebrate your birthday Jumpers!?!
>>
>>52299704
Yeah? Congratulations, I guess.
>>
>>52299640
I disagree.

>>52299603
You cant do shit without perks unless you mean cultivation, which can be done by hitting a xianxia setting.
>>
>>52299704
While I'm sure that anon appreciates getting an explanation, you should probably quote the damn post you're responding to.
>>
Okay, I need some advice. I rolled Infernals fairly early in my chain and I was trying to do some research on Exalted (goddamn, there's a lot of shit to it) and I think I'm kind of starting to understand some of it. But I'm confused because I've heard it has crazy stuff like conceptual parrying and killing universe-creators but I'm looking through the main book and the Infernals book and nothing seems that impressive. The Charms actually seem kind of lackluster, really.

So how worried should I be about an invincible demigod beating me to death with a mountain range or something?
>>
>>52299744
That requires Fist to pay attention to things.

He has a hard time doing this.
>>
>>52299749
Not so much in infernals, its the full god yozi you need to worry about.
>>
>>52299721
By holding a massive party, with everyone in the area invited. With the area being the entire continent.
>>
>>52299749
All the fuckstupid things are at very high essence levels.
You don't have to worry about much of that at all unless you feel like fighting the Yozi. Just about everyone else that could do that is dead or an addict. You'd have the potential to do that kind of thing after a very very long time, but since custom charms above essence 6 are barred you can't make up shit as you go along.

There's still conceptual defending with perfect defenses, and conceptually unblockable attacks with perfect attacks at the lower levels, but you don't really need to worry about that much since blocking always wins.
>>
>>52299749
Most of the really big stuff is split between elder exalts and primordials. The first either don't exist anymore or are too busy being insane to matter, while the latter are your bosses.

Although, a reasonable part of the powerlevels comes from Charms doing what they say they do. Most have rolls and such balancing it all, but perfects can get stupid if you take them to their logical conclusion.
>>
>>52299749
Any claims of effects beyond small towm-level are rampant fanboyism. You could utterly trivialize the setting by first going somewhere like RWBY or Tales of Symphonia.
>>
>>52299827
Blatant lies detected.
>>
>>52299839
Bullshit. All of these "perfect" defenses and attacks are pure game mechanics. Anything else barely exceeds Harry Potter in power or "hax".
>>
>>52299827
You could utterly trivialize every setting by getting Made in Heaven as your Stand :^)
>>
>>52299839
To be fair, going to RWBY would make you able to slaughter most of the things in setting below Elder Exalts and stuff on that level. Not all at once obviously but Exalted don't do well at all with things that move super fast and can put out lots and lots of attacks in short eriods of time. And RWBY gets pretty crazy fast.
>>
>>52299860
No the perfect stuff is absolutely part of the lore.
>>
>>52299603
go to the gamer and pick up Gamer's spirit and mind.
>>
>>52299887
Anon, you should know by now that's bait.
>>
>>52299871
>And RWBY gets pretty crazy fast.
Eh, not really. In short bursts, yes, but by season two, the main cast still had trouble keeping up with cars moving at highway speeds.
>>
>>52299898
Short bursts are all you really need in combat anon.
>>
File: download.jpg (8KB, 302x167px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8KB, 302x167px
Friendly reminder that none of this is real. None of it. There is no need to be upset.
>>
>>52299897
Well it's not like people can just ignore bait anymore.
Because dumbasses seem to have a habit of believing shit at face value nowadays.
If it's not refuted at least once then it must be facts.
>>
>>52299749
The thing is that Exalted power levels work more along the line of Conceptual stuff rather than biggatons. The only serious biggaton related attacks are when a Primordial throws a bitch fit, which stopped being an issue a very long time ago. There is a small chance that you could end up facing someone who could hit you with a pile of conceptual fuck off attacks but they are really rare.

A great deal of the discussions of Exalted power levels involve a theoretical Solar with everything a Solar can have, which is basically unbeatable but doesn't actually exist even in the golden age of the Solars. Think Exalted Pun Pun but people sometimes use it seriously in VS BS.
>>
>>52299917
BUT I WANT TO BE MAD!
>>
>>52299871
I'd imagine that RWBY stuff would only carry you so far.
Unless you went for Jam semblence shaping attacks would be a real bitch.
>>
>>52299770
>>52299783
>>52299807
>>52299817
Okay, thanks guys.

Just so I'm clear, is something like Invulnerable Wounding Futility a perfect defense?
>>
>>52299936
>spoiler
I mean, wouldn't it theoretically be possible for a jumper to learn all of them? Not theoretically, even. It should be completely doable. Granted,, no-one (jumpers included) starts out with them all, but it's hardly a herculean task.
>>
>>52299891
>spirit
No such thing.
>>
>>52299974
Well reverse Satan you would be the first, not saying a jumper couldn't do it (a jumper can probably do anything given enough time) but by that point you would be a late chain jumper and thus capable of horrifying bullshit regardless of what jumps make up your powerset.
>>
>>52299969
No that's just a charm that does damage when you get hit.
Ablation of Brass and Fire is the Malfean Perfect defense charm.
They always mention that they're perfectly defending in the charm description so you'll know.
>>
>>52299974
Yeah, but most E6+ Charms aren't listed in canon supplements, intended to be made by the players/storyteller. But Jumpers can't do that until post-spark, so you're stuck with just a handful of the upper-end stuff.
>>
>>52300024
Oh, thanks. Still just barely understanding this stuff.
>>
>>52299974
Ketchup Carjack is a 4995 year old Sidereal and he doesn't even know the full Siddy charmset.
It's possible, but it takes a very very long time to learn all of them.

There's also the matter of custom charms so that you can never truly run out of charms to pick up.
>>
>>52300034
There is actually a reason for that in Infernals, Solar Jumpers probably wouldn't have that issue if that jump ever happens.
>>
>>52300034
So if you go to Platoon or Nine-to-Five or something, and hijack WW/OP to write descriptions of E6+ Charms, can you use them?
>>
>>52299993
check the notes,it will be under Gamer’s mind or Gamer’s skills

>If there are any parts of the Gamer’s power that have been have been missed or are not present here, please assume that they come bundled with the parts that are. Ex, the settings
menu might be folded into Gamer’s Mind.
am I seriously the only one reads the notes?
>>
>>52300052
Just remember not to fight anything above your weight class just because you have a few perfects, you will run out of power when using perfect defenses to block mountains rather quickly.
>>
>>52300052
No worries. Exalted is a tough egg to crack into, but it's a pretty nice setting at the end of the day.
>>
>>52300089
I'll admit to not being totally up to date on the gamer, but I don't remember anything about a Gamer's Spirit skill.
>>
>>52299961
You can be mad in real life. Go get robbed or have somebody wreck your shit. Maybe have people beat you up.
>>
File: fucking calm down greg.jpg (27KB, 400x206px) Image search: [Google]
fucking calm down greg.jpg
27KB, 400x206px
>>
>>52299650
So, if I used that in Naruto and went full YOUTH! with the training, would my soul get super-duper strong and double the chakra gains I would normally get?
>>
>>52300136
>Gamer's Spirit

I Could have sworn this was a thing I'm not be wrong,well you could do what>>52299626
said also there's undertale soul magic+thousand master from Mahou Sensei Negima , find some souls and devour them with either Alucard's embrace or power of dominance.
>>
>>52300065
They have to be actual published charms that are official here now, on Departure Earth. If you make up some charm, lets call it Transcendent Gaian Harmony, and arrange so it seems to us like it has always been around, sure. If you can change the past of the Real World with your imagination game, you have earned it.
>>
>>52300266
>>52299603
>>52299650
building on this. There is a park in NGE that makes your body Mind and soul. One thing it stands to reason that empowering any of those three things will empower the other two. If you have it
>>
File: FireEmblemTelliusJumpVer0.6.pdf (445KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
FireEmblemTelliusJumpVer0.6.pdf
445KB, 1x1px
Posting this here again for more comments, just in case.
>>
>>52300250
I suppose so, yes.
>>
>>52300332
Looks good, though I can already tell it's going to be a pain getting everyone to get along. Good thing I'm going Drop In and already have a bunch of perks for diplomacy.
>>
>>52300300
>You’re not in some far-off fantasyland, or the far future, or, in fact, another world at all. This time, you land in your own world, just a little off in time.

Platoon explicitly takes place on "departure" Earth, and where is that stated that they have to be covered in a limited guidebook written by furry nerds? There are "actual" E6 Charms in the setting, and not being specifically written in doesn't magically make them not exist. Like, there are Harry Potter spells that aren't shown to the reader, that doesn't mean parts of the world are suddenly just "blank".
>>
File: Sephiran.png (20KB, 171x258px) Image search: [Google]
Sephiran.png
20KB, 171x258px
>>52300382
You want a quick tip? Find this guy, Sephiran, reason/beat some sense into him, and find a way to convince him that this world isn't shit and that there's a way for people to get along because he's the main orchestrator behind what's going down. He reacted that way after people burned down the Serenes Forest.

He tends to go "oh I've lived for so long and yet this world is terrible and I've seenthat people have had numerous chances to get along and they've all failed". Try to remind him that he made a deal and that he should honor it instead of trying to wake up Ashera and break it. He's actually Lehran.
>>
>>52300332
Why are you calling it Fire Emblem Tellius instead of Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn like the splash image?

this is gonna take a bit to read
>>
>>52300332
My only real complaint is that races are locked to origins, but since that would fuck everything up to change it I guess I'll just have to deal.
Well that and a lack of Wildheart/halfshifting, but since the time limit is gone after the jump is over I suppose that doesn't matter.

Also nothing at all for biorythm? I didn't care for it in game, but it was still a thing.
>>
>>52300493
Will do, thanks for the heads up. Luckily, I have Defeat Equals Friendship perks, so if I have to fight him, I'll be able to punch some sense into him.
>>
>>52300520
Because that's the name of the continent and Radiant Dawn is the name of one of the two games that took place on Tellius. Saying "Fire Emblem Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn" is a mouthful
>>
>>52300392
>Platoon explicitly takes place on "departure" Earth
And yet nothing you do in that jump will effect me here. So no, it is not this Earth, and inserting a charm there will not help you.
>>
>>52300392
But Harry Potter Doesn't bar you from learning spells not shown in canon .
>>
>>52300392
>>52300567
The Sidereals jump doesn't have a ban on custom E6 charms, just make them there

:^)
>>
>>52300055
Well, to be fair, Ketchup Carjack also had a lot of paperwork and other duties (and sleep) to deal with as well. And several looming apocalypses and fucking Solars (plus keeping the empire running), etc.
>>
>>52300493
>"oh I've lived for so long

Ooh, does he actually play the age card?
Cause I love it when people try that.

>I have watched this world for over 700 years and seen so much.
>Try 7,000 and exploring beyond the stars themselves you young punk.

Being able to make stuck up "ancient" people seems like a footnote compared to myself is one of the few times I like to bring up my age.
>>
>>52300140
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzpndHtdl9A
>>
>>52300606
Actually, InNomine said that if you companion anyone that would have custom Charms (like Carjack), they would lose them post-jump. Or maybe it was Mardukth... Don't think so, though, because Siddies.
>>
>>52300624
>people being mad
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3hTwsvJV_A
>>
>>52300606
You're a funny guy, but to take this seriously I don't think developing new custom greater astrology charms would help much even if you could do it. Those are situational at best and just plain weird at worst.

>>52300640
That was specifically for greater than Essence 6 charms though.
Smoller custom charms were just fine.
>>
>>52299627
Sounds like anon should be looking into magical solutions. If they're undead zombies, then something along the lines of D&D's Mass Heal (damages undead) or Undeath To Death (will save or destruction). If they're infected zombies, Mass Heal also removes infections.
>>
File: 1321206486628097710.gif (2MB, 636x358px) Image search: [Google]
1321206486628097710.gif
2MB, 636x358px
>>52300567
You can't possibly know that.
>>
Is there anything particularly dangerous for an upper street level jumper in Panty & Stocking?
>>
>>52300567
And nothing I can do post-Return option will affect you here. So, is that not this Earth too?
>>
Are there any perks that make it so that people still give you a chance even if you look like a scary monster?
>>
>>52300754
It's a Gainax series that goes totally off the rails.
It's probably too much for just a street level guy even if you're high street.
>>
>>52300613
Sounds like a plan, yeah. He's remarkably long-lived, and it's implied he outlives everyone if he survives. It's not explained why, but I think it's because of Ashera's blessing.
>>
>>52300768
There's a perk like that in Cardcaptor Sakura
>>
>>52300136
It's a mistranslation of gamers mind.
>>
>>52300768
Yeah! By Character Alone from Fire Emblem Tellius lets people do exactly that.
>>
>>52300793
Damn, wanted to pick up that Artistic Reality perk early. Are there any other jumps with something that lets you impose art styles on reality?
>>
File: infinity.jpg (58KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
infinity.jpg
58KB, 750x600px
>>52300392

>Jumper goes there
>Their arrival butterflies their own future conception
>Didn't take temporal protection perks
>Ceases to exist
>Gets sent home
>But wait, home no longer exists.
>pic-related
>>
>>52300837
Does that mean you divided by zero?
>>
>>52300837
Should have taken those temporal protection perks.
>>
Heh, Stargate allows if you pay CP to start on any planet in the Milky Way Galaxy.

I'm thinking P3R-272.

There is an absolutely lovely device down there that grabs your head and downloads the entire Ancient Knowledge Base (or a significant part of it) into your mind.
Of course it likely requires some special genes to activate and would turn the mind of a regular human into mush in a day; as the information overwhelms them.

But that's not much of an obstacle for a Jumper with sufficient preparation.
>>
>>52300804
>>52300826
Cool, thanks.
>>
>>52300534
I couldn't think of a way to fluff it up that didn't sound game mechanicy that distinguished it from a generic luck perk that happens once every so often.
>>
>>52300856
Fuck off, Query.
>>
>>52300768
I'm Off Duty from Monsters Inc.
>>
>>52300876
>query
>doesn't see question in that post
Anon, what?
>>
>>52299640
Xianxia is just empowerment fantasy its charm is being from another culture and using interesting tropes and ideas from my point of view.

It also got better when I found more than a couple of stories with likable/semi-likable protags. I enjoy the occasional evil protag but its nice finding a few you can switch to with a protag that isn't a dick ever so often.
>>
>>52300392
Does it say that in the jump?
That's fucking retarded.
And I think everyone here knows it.
>>
File: TronSystemJumpv1.05.pdf (161KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
TronSystemJumpv1.05.pdf
161KB, 1x1px
Made the suggested changes
Feedback feeds the soul
Tron System Jump
>>
>>52300856
What did the Ancients know that's so important?
>>
>>52300913
Well, for one, they knew how to build the FUCKING STARGATES.
>>
>>52300882
That also works, thanks anon.
>>
Question for Heavens (if he's here) concerning the High School DxD revamp.

Would Boosted Gear be capable of increasing ki-based abilities from the Dragon Ball jumps in additional to physical strength ala the Kaioken? Or would it just be raw strength?

Also, the jump says all Longinus have all their canon abilities. For Boosted Gear, does that include the upgrades Issei put in it like Illegal Move Triaina (and subsequently Cardinal Crimson Promotion) as well as Ascalon?
>>
>>52300836
Well if you watch the series and get a general idea of when to fuck off it shouldn't be that bad. There aren't that many episodes so it should only take an afternoon.
I'm not saying you'll die I'm saying you should be prepared.
>>
>>52300898
Actually, I don't really think many people objected when it was posted, or even later.

That said, yeah, I don't really think this little "trick" could be used to write in custom Charms. I just find the implications of being limited by a sourcebook from your home world after all these years somewhat amusing.
>>
>>52300947
I doubt too many even noticed honestly. not exactly in your face about it
>>
>>52300937
Fair enough and probably a good idea.
>>
>>52300923
Teleporters? Big fucking whoop.
>>
>>52300933
Boosted Gear increases all your power in canon, not just the physical. And regardless, i think the dragon ball z jump already says Ki is based on strength of body.
>>
>>52300933
Not Heavens but I could answer.

The Boosted Gear increased both physical strength and magic strength in the series so it should affect all your energy pools, that could be really bad if your Jumper couldn't handle it, similar to how Goku messed up his body with the Kaioken

The Boosted Gear would follow its own path of development in the Jumper separate from Issei, you definitely would not get a free Ascalon along with Boosted Gear considering its 600CP in jump.
>>
>>52300933
I'd assume it means they behave exactly how they would in canon, and anything else requires you make it up. So Boosted Gear can do all the stuff Issei uses it for, but only if you meet the requirements to perform them. Or you could come up with your own, original upgrades.
>>
>>52301003
>>52300999
>>52301014

Well that makes sense.

Thanks for answering even if you aren't Heavens.
>>
You know what I hate? The term "fiat-backed".
>>
>>52300851
Heh. Check out https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/0.999...

(make sure you include all of the "...")
>>
>>52301032
okay
>>
File: 1.png (1MB, 359x747px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
1MB, 359x747px
>>52301032
>>
>>52301032
I feel the same way. Although it's mostly because some people think you need fiat for everything.
When people start posturing about muh fiat it's just plain insufferable.
Thankfully that doesn't happen much here so I can totally ignore it if I want too.
>>
>>52301032
>>
So, Marvel comics question. What exactly does master mold do? He seems to just be a slightly smarter sentinel.
>>
>>52301032
You know what I hate?

EXISTENCE.
>>
File: contemplate noose.jpg (24KB, 840x405px) Image search: [Google]
contemplate noose.jpg
24KB, 840x405px
>>52301075
>>
>>52301032
Okay? But does anyone even use that here? I mean, it's pretty common on SB, where it's pretty much short-hand for "unconquerable by anything lesser than omnipotence"... which, yeah, can be pretty annoying. But it's hardly relevant here. So, your point? Or did you just wanna let it all out?
>>
>>52299603
Go to Akame ga Kill and get Most Powerful, Most Beautiful. Your Physical/Spiritual strength now scales with how Bodaciously Beautiful you are.

Otherwise, I dunno. Achieve enlightenment and nirvana or something first, maybe go on a spirit quest.
>>
File: 121654683578.png (27KB, 600x423px) Image search: [Google]
121654683578.png
27KB, 600x423px
>>52301050
Speaking of Bepis. In the vastness of the multiverse actual bepis must exist somewhere.
Has anyone ever found it somewhere? What did it taste like?

Also that really should have been spelled you're instead of your
>>
>>52301035
Is this like, the exact opposite of 'Its so close to zero, it might as well be zero'?
>>
How do I make my Stand as strong and durable as I am so that it isn't a liability in combat.
>>
>>52301173

Personally I just homerule that its stats scale up with yours, what with it being an extension of yourself and all.
>>
>>52301173
Get an ability or internal stand.
>>
>>52301185
It's also an extension of your soul, so the stronger your soul is, the stronger the Stand is.
>>
>>52301173
Ability, Automatic, Swarm, or Bound Stand.

Boom.
>>
>>52301185
Yeah but it's an extension of your soul, right? Just because you're a Kryptonian who's physically strong enough to throw around planets first Mena your soul is that strong.

>>52301191
But that removes like 3/4 of the fun of having a Stand.
>>
>>52301196
>the stronger your soul is
So eat lots of soul food for more gains, and go to a soul gym to lift spirits?
>>
>>52301160
Maybe? Because like enough "it might as well be", 0.999... _actually is_ equal to 1. Because that's how math rolls.
>>
>>52301263
Sorry, "like enough" should be "unlike"
>>
so, there are a bunch of food options out there, but which one is the best? I know that there is some solid ones in Mount and Blade(raw materials are nearly as good as finished goods) and kind of with the bento out of Slice of Life(for when you have food from a jump that you never want to forget), but are there any others?
>>
Hey, I'm not really sure how to go about saying this, but could whoever took the Soul Eater update I put into the uploads folder, out of the folder, not do that? The one currently in the uploads put there by someone else is missing an option that I had to quickpatch.
>>
>>52301312

There's gonna be an unlimited bread option in Digimon Tamers if that helps.
>>
>>52301325
that seems like a pretty solid way to say that, tbqh
>>
>>52301196
I wonder how being a Monster Cat would affect your 「Stand」.
>>
>>52301335

Yeah, but I'm not sure if the person who did it is even watching thread this late at night or did it on accident or on purpose.
>>
>>52301312
Devil May Cry offers both unlimited pizza (but you can't have anchovies as a topping) and unlimited strawberry sundaes. MCU offers unlimited shawarma. CATastrophe offers a daily buffet table of seafood. Star Trek of course offers a Replicator which you could use to obtain unlimited of any non-esoteric food you had it scan.
>>
>>52301325
That's actually my next jump. So, did you switch it back out for the updated version?
>>
>>52301312
Redwall has a kitchen that restocks once a season, and as one of the few things I remember from the books as a kid is the food descriptions, it's very important to me.
>>
>>52301312
Plenty of others. Generic Children's Television has Unlimited Candy, Madoka Magica Wraith Arc has Unlimited Apples, and MCU part 2 will have some options when that comes out.
>>
>>52301340
Give you nine?
>>
>>52301373

I know how to put stuff up but not how to take stuff off. It's the one marked "Soul Eater Jumpchain CYOA 2.0". It barely matters which one you go with though since it's just one option.
>>
>>52301398
Oh, man.
Just imagine the ORAORAORA you could pull off with that…
>>
>>52301398
Nine punch ghost, all ORAORAORAing some poor dumbass at once.
>>
>>52301312
Whichever the one in Carnivores is called.
Being able to get as much meat as you want from anything you've killed covers just about anything you'd need unless you were a filthy vegan.
>>
Do Sorcerers and Dragons in D&D draw magic from external sources or internal? Wondering if I turn people into one in future jumps will they be able to actually use magic.
>>
>>52301398
Just opened nine youtube tabs of this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CubXUQrFi8c

Sounded like a fucking freight train.
>>
>>52301459
As far as I'm aware it's Faerun = external, all other settings = internal.
>>
>>52301459
That really depends on which D&D setting, it's an innate feature though. You can teach D&D wizard magic out of jump regardless so I'd imagine that forcibly turning people into sorcerers would work as well.
>>
File: Pork.jpg (22KB, 319x226px) Image search: [Google]
Pork.jpg
22KB, 319x226px
>>52301420
Would that cover eyes, brains, bones, etc. Could you obtain a full corpse with it?
>>
>>52301459
Generally, sorcerers have to power because of some innate power (Like your great granddaddy fucking a dragon), so turning someone into a dragon would definitely give them spellcasting abilities, just as much as it would give them wings and scales.
>>
>>52301494
Not him, but I'd say yes. Partly because there are dishes of all of those things across the world, and it's all "flesh". Maybe you'd only get blood incidentally. But mainly because throwing body parts at people is fun.
>>
>>52301488
>>52301493
>>52301516
Okay, thanks guys.
>>
>>52299704
Well that makes sense then, of course Rogue's power is one of the least consistent among the x men, so them pulling something out of their ass wouldn't have really surprised me anyway.
>>
>>52301516
>>52301493
Sorcerers can't cast in areas with no magic though, can they?
>>
>>52301312
Get or have a bro bot get the upgraded Barbecue Bot perk from Gargantia. Enjoy a meat locker stocked with any type of meat you or your companions have ever eaten.
>>
>>52301554
No more or less than a Wizard unless I'm remembering things very wrong.
They can't cast in Anti Magic fields but other than that I'm pretty sure it doesn't matter.
>>
>>52301554
You mean like an Antimagic Field? Yeah, that blocks off all spellcasting, even innate spellcasting like a dragon would have.
>>
>>52301554
That's the point where you have to fanwank whether a universe not already having magic users is because of "no magic users" or "no magic at all".

If it's the former, well, now it does. If it's the latter, then you need a way to introduce magic itself into that universe.
>>
>>52300933
>For Boosted Gear, does that include the upgrades Issei put in it like Illegal Move Triaina (and subsequently Cardinal Crimson Promotion) as well as Ascalon?
That was specifically based on his Pawn Pieces, the relationship he had with Ddraig, and through his predecessors, and his own desire to game the fuck out his abilities as a pawn to protect Rias and the Peerage.

You see, the Knighting Ability of the Pawns is actually controlled by that Pawn's King. Illegal Move Triaina removes that permission right out of the equation so that Issei could respond to threats to the Peerage in a Ratings Game faster than he would have otherwise.
>>
>>52301588
Do we have a way to introduce universal magic to the world? All I can think of is the scenario reward in Dragonlance that lets you introduce divine magic, and the using Real Eater on that to make it arcane for sorcerer and wizard purposes.
>>
>>52301659
Legend of Mana has an option for that. Putting down a Mana tree retroactive which might not always be a good thing, but it still floods the world with magic.

Lost Odyssey has something like it as well.
>>
>>52301588
I think that was his question. Whether Sorcerers and Dragons would generate their own magic in a world with none.
>>
>>52301567
>>52301574
Was thinking more like a Dead Magic Zone.
>>
>>52301694
Neato! I'm going to take both whatever gets me the Mana Tree and whatever scenario gets me that reward and have some real fun in Civilization.
>>
>>52301476
Sounded like BWUUUGAAAAAH when I tried it.

Like one of those old timey car horns but demonic and the size of a semi truck.
>>
Stand Challenge, /jc/.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
>>
>>52301799

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkplPbd2f60
>>
>>52301840
I think the challenge was to make a stand build inspired by that song, mate, not just to post random songs. But I could be wrong.
>>
>>52301799
「 Never Give Up 」

Destructive Power: D
Speed: C
Range: C
Durability: E
Precision: B
Potential: C

> Stand Appearance
> A white man with orange hair arranged in an afro. He wears a purple velvet suit and carries a microphone stand, although he never uses the 80s-era implement. Despite floating above the ground, he always appears to be floating on thin air. He carries a newspaper in the other hand.

> Stand Ability
> Never Give Up can read it's newspaper - which from it's appearance on the front only contains the words 'MEMESMEMESMEMES' - to answer any question asked of it. A combination of interpretive dance and music is used to convey the state of whatever topic is asked of Never Give Up, although it only has 'B' rank precision when doing so. In this way, Never Give Up acts as a universal encyclopedia, but is difficult to understand when doing so.
> It can only speak in limericks.
>>
>>52301799
I imagine it being a stand that takes two forms, one that shields and empowers the user, the other that shields and empowers one other person. With the effect not being controllable, and always being on.
>>
Didn't we have a Hero BBS jump? I can't seem to find it on the drive for some reason.
>>
>>52301944
Yushan something or other. Jap name.
>>
>>52301954
Ah, found it. Thanks anon.
>>
>>52301143
>>52301050
What is this a reference to, again?
>>
>Choosing my demon weapon partner from amongst my companions

This is not a pain I wanted.
>>
>>52301731
I only recall outright Dead Magic Zones being described in context of the Faerun setting, anon. They're explained as places where the weave has a hole in it, and the weave doesn't exist in other settings, except in the tresses of trashy black women.
>>
File: bepistruck.jpg (37KB, 680x383px) Image search: [Google]
bepistruck.jpg
37KB, 680x383px
>>52301977
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pa1vXovXn-M
It's another word for dick or fake off brand soda used as a placeholder in shows that don't want to pay royalties.

There also happens to be a real bepis truck in real life.
>>
>>52302038
I just made them an Autonomous Weapon. I already had methods for attacking Souls, so we weren't reliant on each other to effectively use the abilities gained in the Jump.
>>
>>52301799
Eh, why not? I have no idea what I'm doing desu.

>「 Never Gonna Give You Up 」

Destructive Power: D
Speed: C
Range: B
Durability: E
Precision: B
Potential: C

>Stand Appearance
Humanoid. Never Gonna Give You Up initially takes the form of a doll-like version of its wielder, but will slowly mold itself to the appearance of its "victim" over the course of a month.

>Stand Ability
>Upon touching its target, Never Gonna Give You Up may place a single "mark". Anyone so marked will soon realize the futility of escape, as their relative location is under the user's complete control, rendered helpless through a series of short dances that may expand the apparent length of hallways, bind the target in space, shorten the distance from target to user, and possibility other applications with sufficient innovation. While the spacial aspect can only directly affect its targets at a B-range, the mark may persist for a month on any given enemy, giving absolute awareness of their location until it fades. Should a marked victim re-enter Never Gonna Give You Up's range, the effects will be renewed, lasting for another full month should they escape.
>>
>>52302038

Have fun biiiiitch.
>>
>>52301731
>>52302045
Faerun has Dead Magic Zones, yes, which are geographical areas without magic, however under standard 3.5 rules "Dead Magic" is also a possible metaphysical trait of planes (aka universes):

>These planes have no magic at all. A plane with the dead magic trait functions in all respects like an antimagic field spell. Divination spells cannot detect subjects within a dead magic plane, nor can a spellcaster use teleport or another spell to move in or out. The only exception to the “no magic” rule is permanent planar portals, which still function normally.
>>
>>52301071
just a slightly better sentinel.
>>
>>52302164
I'd imagine that wouldn't be a problem unless it's outright stated as the case in a universe.
Like say Once Upon a Time, and even then since it's not the same thing who knows.
>>
>>52302164
Which book is that?

Also without the Faerun explanation it's basically, as in directly stated by the text, to be in effect an antimagic field. That is, it doesn't innately imply anything about magic functionality. Your own interpretation/usage decides that. Could be akin to the antimagic spell being worked into the physics, rather than a 'you need to draw some external energy to cast and it's not here'.
>>
>>52302191
Technically that's a claim of absence of evidence equalling evidence of existence ("Battletech doesn't mention magic" = "therefore magic works in Battletech"), which isn't something I'd want to bet my life on.

And yes, magic a Jumper buys with CP is guaranteed to work across multiverses just like it would in its original multiverse - but in D&D the rules of magic explicitly state that it _doesn't_ work in universes with no magic.

So that might be something to watch out for if you're intending to rely on D&D magic a lot in your chain.
>>
>>52302200
DMG, page 168, last paragraph.

Could you try rephrasing that second bit? I couldn't figure out what you were trying to convey, it sounded rather circular.
>>
>>52302282
See >>52302200
>>
>>52302309
There are two major possibilities here outlined by your example.

A) The metaphysics of this reality make casting magic impossible.

B) One cannot cast magic in settings where mana or magic are absent concepts.

My argument is essentially that it doesn't necessarily need to conclude in B, nor does A = B.
>>
File: 26.jpg (152KB, 1155x768px) Image search: [Google]
26.jpg
152KB, 1155x768px
>>52301799
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gM0u7sNRd4
「THE POISON WOMAN 」
Destructive Power: A
Speed: E
Range: C
Durability: C
Precision: C
Potential: A

>Stand Appearance
>Green Vines with Seven Yellow Roses that spawn from the Users upper left arm.

>Stand Ability
>"Just One Drop Is More Than Enough": 「THE POISON WOMAN 」produces a deadly poison from its flowers, though at an incredibly slow rate. In a year, each rose will produce a single drop of the Poison. However, as the title of the ability implies, this is easily enough to kill any given target, as long as they can die in the first place. Over the course of a minute, maybe slightly more with incredible vitality, the victim will suffer from extreme hallucinations, go completely numb, become utterly unable to move, and finally, die. While an incomplete dose will remove the poisons ability to bypass immunities, it continues to have an median lethal dose of 1 ng/kg.
>>
>>52302326
Ah, okay. Either way though, you're still ending up having to fanwank for your own chain as to whether you'll be able to use D&D magic in any given jump that doesn't mention magic (e.g. Battletech). The nice default is to assume it does, but some people fanwank that their Benefactor isn't so nice.
>>
>>52302153
One day, I will eat you.

Aside from that, though, if I wanted the companion to basically be a small tree would Organic Weapon Form and the base form of staff work for that? Size would still be the same as a regular long staff.
>>
>>52302397

Bring it!

Trident would probably be more appropriate since it would more easily accommodate branches, but yeah, it's achievable.
>>
File: 1472423205453.jpg (1MB, 1650x2475px) Image search: [Google]
1472423205453.jpg
1MB, 1650x2475px
>>52302153
>>52302397
Eh? What's going on, here? Can't we all just get along?
>>
File: The Pharaoh.png (893KB, 850x1200px) Image search: [Google]
The Pharaoh.png
893KB, 850x1200px
>>52302427
>>
>>52302411
How "rough" is the sense provided by Darkness Traversal from DSIII? It's a type of "radar sense"? Is it just vision-based? Can it eventually be expanded?
>>
>>52302450
I want to give Hoppo a selection of fifth generation fighter jets to choose from.
>>
>>52302514
And so long as they all look like a Zero, she'll be happy.
>>
>>52302505

The best thing I could compare it too would be echolocation, only there's no need to listen as much as you're just getting the feedback. Radar is a good descriptor in that sense. It can't really be expanded, but you would of course become better at interpreting the feedback as time goes on.
>>
I have a query for you, /jc/.

Is there any perk that let's you purify that isn't of divine origin? I'm not comfortable with absolute genocide, and would rather save a corrupted and maddened race of demons than murder them when they lose sight of themselves.
>>
>>52302533
Actually thinking about it it might be more fun to give her a selection of fifth generation fighter jets to choose from, or a zero that looks like it's been shot down. Of course having the zero actually be enhanced with sci fi tech to be far stronger than the other options.
>>
>>52302544
So, you just "know" the things around you in a given radius? There's no "signal", active or passive? Can it be made more precise?
>>
>>52302563

I think Generic Magical Girl and Naruto have things for that? You could also Real Eater (from Medaka) Pure Evil, No Pulp (from Actraiser) to start generating liquid good too, and just figure out how to start dispersing that.
>>
>>52302563
Generic magical girl's magical purification blast. Might have a side effect of befriending said demons though.
>>
>>52302563
...there are some forms of divinity out there that don't burst demons on touch, y'know. Like the Percy Jackson kind, or the Infernal Exalted kind.

Anyway, Servant-tier Baptism Rite from one of the Fate jumps.
>>
>>52302563
Inuyasha might have what you're looking for.
It's shrine maideny, but it's not really divine stuff.

There's also Generic Magical Girl's purification blast, but that's more for shooting bad guys than for curing someone.
>>
File: 10a.jpg (35KB, 499x492px) Image search: [Google]
10a.jpg
35KB, 499x492px
How many waifus do you have, Jumper?

And how many does it take to ruin your laifu?
>>
>>52302606
Inuyasha purification is a top grad demon killing weapon. In Inuyasha a purified demon is a dead demon. I mean it's not divine, the spiritual powers belong to the individual rather than being bestowed by divinity, but they are innately killy to demons.
>>
>>52302592
>>52302600
>>52302604
>>52302606

Danke, friends!~
>>
>>52302575

Nope, no signal. It's more "awareness." What exactly do you mean by precise?
>>
File: Jumpers 2.jpg (334KB, 709x546px) Image search: [Google]
Jumpers 2.jpg
334KB, 709x546px
>>52302620
I refuse to say the exact number.
But over 50, less than 75.

Still haven't yet
>>
102. Soul Eater
Perks: The Face, Strong Soul, Weapon Partner Proficiency, Wavelength Communication, Declaration, Soul Perception, Utility Meister, Soul Menace, I Will Surpass God!, Anti-Demon Wavelength
Companion: Demon Weapon (Gaia)
Items: Comfortable Welcome Gift, Death's List, Sick Wheels
Drawbacks: Slapstick, March of the Clowns

Gaia: Mundane Weapon Form (Trident), Energy Amplification, It's A Texture Thing, Ornamental Piece (Leaves and Roots), Organic Weapon Form (Still living small tree), Pulling Potential

Due to Gaia's nature as someone who truly understands you, a powerful mystical being on her own, and the least shit waifu, she fits perfectly as a demon weapon partner. I hate making calculated decisions, but it just fit in the end. We both share the perk Gaia's Light, which banishes madness and corruption in the area. Basically, madness won't infect us and we have lasers that hurt it.

I was more or less raised on getting hit, so Slapstick doesn't bother me all that much. I'm just liable to respond with playful wrestling and some meditation to help me regain focus. March of the Clowns is the true challenge here, and the sheer variety of foes is terrifying. Being something entirely based on warped perspectives leads to some nauseating designs and attacks. You can imagine what Madness of Boobs clowns end up looking like.

Sometimes, I just plant Gaia and let her shine. It's comforting to a lot of students here in death valley. A nice tree to meditate under every once in a while.

>>52302563
Spiritbending from Avatar: Legend of Korra is chi-based and doesn't kill the spirits it affects as far as I can tell. What level of not-divine are you looking for?
>>
>>52302620
Just one, anon. Someday I'll come home to her.

If I ever go to "Vegas", I'll let you know.
>>
>>52302563
Just Geas them into not being able to do things you don't like.
Alternatively EVO's Light of Eden can un corrupt things around you.
>>
>>52302642
Uh, I dunno. It says "roughly sense", and that to me kind of says it's... blurry? Less detailed? Like, basic shapes. You might be able to sense it's a person, but not who, specifically, it is.
>>
>>52302645
Isn't it funny that every game except DS1 basically gives you a waifu?

Even if 3's is kind of boring except when you give her the eyeballs.
>>
>>52302647
>Spiritbending from Avatar: Legend of Korra is chi-based and doesn't kill the spirits it affects as far as I can tell.
Well, it CAN murder spirits or souls, or corrupt them. You just have to be intentionally trying that.
>>
>>52302739
Emerald Herald a best.

Fite me.
>>
>>52302739
Lots of people waifued Priscilla and the Firekeeper at Firelink Shrine.
>>
>>52302765
I'm talking about in-game, senpai. In that sense, plans for Priscilla to be the main girl got cut and the Firelink Firekeeper was never more important than she is.
>>
>>52302701

Ah, you would become better at interpreting what you're actually sensing, but it's always gonna be shapes and movements. If you can tell who someone is by their shape then sure, you'd eventually be able to figure that out through that alone.

>>52302739

Priscilla was originally planned to play a bigger role in the story if that counts at all, and was basically gonna be DS1's Maiden in Black, Emerald Herald, Firekeeper, Doll, etc.

I'm going to bed, you guys have fun.
>>
File: WE WILL BE WAITING.webm (3MB, 1000x542px) Image search: [Google]
WE WILL BE WAITING.webm
3MB, 1000x542px
>>52302620
I'll never tell!

I do know a certain someone who has a thing for several waifus that he can't decide between...

Bunny suits are his weakness.
>>
>>52302762
You're waifu is a fake dragon. A FAKE.

Unlike humans who may be actual dragons.

So making a fake dragon out of humans is like, building a human out of fetuses.
>>
>>52302806
DIdn't she say she was born of dragons? Which means there's two possibilities: 1. Somehow spliced from the wyvern things Drangleic started taming, or 2. cooked up by Aldia in a test tube from the same research he did to build a dragon out of giants, and possibly a legit dragon's soul. All things considered 2 seems more likely given she's part of an existing system

Nu if you're out there-I CALLED IT! And you called me mad when I started noticing the Ghru look like the King of the Storm, or that Pus of Men were erupting from the wyverns, or that only undead can seem to become dragons! MAD!
>>
>>52302851

You lucky-ish bitch caught me before I turned in. When did I consider someone mad for that theory? I thought I'd been spouting those as hard as anyone else, maybe to the point of being obnoxious. No, seriously, I'd probably accept it if you tell me. I'm tired and my memory is terrible.
>>
>>52302877
Foolin'. You just said it was more of a fan theory than confirmed but too many dots are adding up for there not to be a connection at this point
>>
>>52302620
4 and only 4.

Getting Rin kinda spelled the end of my barely started waifu collection.

I wish there was a way to mass gain waifu/companions though that was me abusing the fuck out of the Blue Feather. I wanna make another chain that has me travelling with a few Fog Ships (soon to be Fog Spaceships), Shipgirls, Strike Witches, and Tank Lesbians, as I slowly make them into my version of the Sisters of Battle.
>>
>>52302915

Oh, that. Yeah, I'm still taking that stance, but only just because that's how you should take all SoulsBorne game theories with how little information we have to work with. People are welcome to think what they like to think. That being said, I'm totally buying in on this one. I'm going to bed right now, seriously this time.
>>
what jumps have the best magic item creation? I know that The Avengers has Seven Realms Craftsman, which is solid, and Fate has EX rank item creation, which again is solid, but are there any other good options?

Also: Are there any good perks for the mundane side of things? Like, I know that King Arthur has it's 600cp perk that is good for it, and Changeling has Brownie's Boon, which I would assume counts for this, but are there other good options for making the item to begin with too?
>>
>>52302851
>>52302915
I wonder if Seath was aware of this, he seemed to be a bit more willing to come down to a human's level than the Gods did. Like he'd invite people to his library then discuss nerd shit with them all the time before he became crazy.
>>
File: bearer seek seek lest.jpg (462KB, 582x743px) Image search: [Google]
bearer seek seek lest.jpg
462KB, 582x743px
>>52302762
>>
>>52302944
Nighty night.

>>52302948
To be honest Fate's really isn't that up there. At the end of the day, Noble Phantasms boil down to something that does one thing really well, and has few ancilliary effects beyond the obligatory buff supernaturally durable thing.

There's a perk in Viking Saga to give you the mythological skill of the dark elves that forged Thor's hammer. The drop-in capstone in Darksiders is that of beings whose skil was used to make God of War/DMC-style weapons hyped up to destroy worlds when forged out of a race of shapeshifters. There are of course the crafting perks from DMC/Bayonetta; the latter is probably more versatile since witches do health potions and lucky charms and things as well as weapons. Last but not least, while initially the Exalted's magical material artifacts are somewhere in the D to low-A range compared to Noble Phantasms once you combine multiple 5-dot components (i.e. very complex artifacts) to get into the N/A range you can make things that are EX Rank Noble Phantasms for all intents and purposes.

As for mundane stuff-I think Borderlands and Sword & Sorcery have something.
>>
>>52302959
It's difficult for me to reconcile Seath between DS2 and DS3, since DS3 showcases a lot more about dragon worship than the earlier games. The big question for me is whether Oceiros is "merely" someone walking the path of dragons like all the skinny meditating twats, or just his latest form. On the one hand, his soul isn't labeled the Paledrake's and since Nito and the Witch seem to be gone forever, perhaps Seath also fizzled out over the years. On the other hand, Oceiros looks a LOT closer to Seath than the others
>>
>>52300606
No, Sidereals actually also custom 6+ charms banned. The last part of the notes:

>and you may not make custom Charms for Essence 6+ of any kind.

>>52301312
Toriko. if we're talking food, the answer is always Toriko.
>>
File: what if the answer is violence.png (16KB, 245x235px) Image search: [Google]
what if the answer is violence.png
16KB, 245x235px
What are some of the best evil perks or items out there?

All flavors welcome. From tragic villain to ZOMG SO EVIL.
>>
>>52303185
The literal pit of despair and despair-weapon in Captain SNES

The evil cave womb thing and the Black Grail shard in Fate/Stay Night

A sock full of LEGOs from one of the LEGO jumps
>>
>>52303185
The Power of Love from 8 Bit theater. You can power up your spells by draining love from the universe.
>>
>>52299603
The evangelion jump can give your soul healing factor
>>
>>52299917
I see you have that Omega Energy from the sovereign
>>
>>52302620
plenty like m&m's , one as main and the rest as concubines with eunuchs guarding them

usually my clones keep them company, with shapeshifting to provide with their preferences
>>
>>52302620
Eight but I also sleep around a lot.
>>
>>52302620
0 waifu.

It only takes one to ruin your laifu. Especially if they're worth it.
>>
>>52302620
0 waifu.

1 husbando
>>
>>52302620
>>How many waifus do you have, Jumper?

Just the 1.7

>>And how many does it take to ruin your laifu?

depends how cranky she is that day
>>
>>52303527
Clever.

So, how many husbandos?

>>52303568
I find that hard to b-oh, I get it. We aren't counting slaves, prey and chattel are we?

>spoiler

...doubt you'd have the folly to go for Michael Demiurgos so...Emps?
>>
>>52302645
>>52302649
>>52302682
>>52302805
>>52302942
>>52303396
>>52303474
>>52303527
>>52303568
>>52303612

Now an even more important question, Jumpers!

When was the last time you treated your Waifu/s (or Husbando/s) to something nice?
>>
>>52303697
. I generally make an excuse to do something nice for her once a month,whether it's inventing something she would like or just Having a date night.
>>
File: KingBradley1080p.png (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
KingBradley1080p.png
1MB, 2560x1440px
>>52303653
Course not. True love is way more special then that. True romance is only found between two people. Well, unless the third person is also in a relationship with both of the others. But you'd have to be the sharing sort for that to work.

>Emps
Pft. Only room for one goldie in this chain. As an aside, Demiurgos is so much more handsome then Emps, who goes way too far into space marine overmacho territory But nah, it's pic related.

>>52303697
Our last anniversary of course, one of a very great many. A brand new squadron of Big Zams.
>>
File: jc4.jpg (63KB, 845x521px) Image search: [Google]
jc4.jpg
63KB, 845x521px
>>52299603
Well, that depends on which type of souls you wanna make stronger, since there's a lot of differences between souls out there. You've got your 40K soul, which is a psychic figment. You've got your Exalted soul, which is actually 2 Essence batteries wielded to an Exaltation-which itself is a sorta prosthetic extra soul. And you've got your Dark Souls (dark) soul, which is...kinda the eternal record of your legend.

So before perks, we can only talk about general trends between the souls out there:

1. Live a little! Do something you personally find fulfilling like playing music, or hanging out with your friends, or dominating civilisations and forcing them to praise your name in golden effigies! A stressed soul is like an underused muscle-they tend to sprain if not allowed to get some action. It's like free weight training, for the soul.

2. Strive to improve yourself! Challenge yourself to be a better writer, scientist A soul without a reason to change just sort of fades away naturally unless immortal. It's like cardio, you gotta keep wanting it to keep getting gains.

3. Express yourself, and assert your will on the world! This is the soul version of working the heavy bag, because determination can only be carried by a strong soul.

4. Meditate! Doesn't have to be religious, just contemplate the nature of your soul and how it relates to the world. This is the stretching of the soul, to get used to the idea of it being a tangible part of yourself as much as your physical body.

5. And finally, eating other souls is like creatine: Immediate gains in moderate amounts, kidney failure in excess.

>>52302620
[Answer was censored by Raguel, The Seeker Upon The Lethe, Warden Soul of the Forsaken Nebula]
>>
>>52303653
Also 0. This is the friends-with-benefits chain. Husbando chain was my last big one, and this is just me thinking on alternate routes I would take but didn't. Going human in body mod, focusing on soul stuff instead of magic where possible, focusing on socialfu perks, stuff like that. I mean, it's still me, so I still take a lot of healing and support perks, but pretty much everything else is different.

There were 3 last chain. They were each thousands of years apart, and each unique.
>>
>>52303697
Last Jump, it was the gamer and I served her a multi-course meal

with pies and cherries
>>
>>52303185
Captain SNES is kinda dour with the Omega Energy thing
>>
>>52302948
Anartist since SCP covers a whole lot of things
>>
File: tumblr_o380knGvAk1sz111so1_500.gif (912KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o380knGvAk1sz111so1_500.gif
912KB, 500x281px
>>52303697
Every once in a while, we like to take a break from all the seriousness and just do something... stupid.

We may have had the worst critical reception in the history of idols, but we topped the record charts, dammit!
>>
File: Chaoseater_concept.jpg (1MB, 1307x2499px) Image search: [Google]
Chaoseater_concept.jpg
1MB, 1307x2499px
>>52302948
Darksiders lets you literally craft magic and create weapons that fuck over supernatural creatures specifically.
>>
>>52303697
>When was the last time you treated your Waifu/s (or Husbando/s) to something nice?
...you mean there's never a time that you aren't planning to spoil them somehow?

I kid, but more seriously, I tend to just do tiny things for them as they do for me and each other. I didn't just waifu them, they husbando'd me, and waifu'd each other.

I haven't done anything truly massive yet though. Currently crafting their Rings that should, among other things, give them my metamorphmagus trait, on top of enhancing their various capabilities as well.

Until then though, there'll be surprise dinners, days at the beach, shopping trips, and many more until the Rings are done and we're on the right world.

In Otoyomegatari, my Jumper and his companions were married to each other. The best he could was to get some really precious rings for them, but he was unsatisfied. So, he's decided to craft those Rings himself. From scratch.
>>
File: JC5.jpg (30KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
JC5.jpg
30KB, 500x400px
>>52303697
I took Avacyn to a good old rousing round of paradox-guitar-hero-dance-dance-revolution-karaoke* in the void between stars. She doesn't like connecting with other people because of that incident in Innstrad embittered her towards her former role as a guardian. She gets a lot of fulfilment out of being my instrument of divine wrath, but because I am always present in spirit with my entourage I know she's secretly afraid of hurting people who trust her to take care of them again.

So I invited the other archangels in my party to cheer her up! Brigid did shadow puppetry, except with fire. Anhele grumbled about uppity heretics and they got into a grumble-off. Angela compared notes with her about being my right hand. Kayle sparred with her until they accidentally generated a new sun. Panty got drunk and started humping my leg until I gave Stocking enough chocolate to wrestle her back into warehouse detention.

Somewhere around the time she beat my high score for Knocking On Heaven's Door, I finally got a belly laugh out of her.

She's cute when she's trying to pretend her emotions never happened.

...my god. Was /I/ that cute back in the day? That's. Huh.

*Also known as the Games of Divinity in some circles

>>52303714
>spoiler

Agreed. And just barely a better father, too. Lucifer is still objectively the most handsome of the family, though
>>
>>52302948
I'm going to list things that haven't been covered by other people or your post.

it depends what you're trying to make

>terraria has a Perk that will let you know everything you could possibly make with the materials and tools you have.

>supreme commander has an item that just outputs matter And energy in whatever Non-magical, non-spiritual configuration you would like with an Molecular level of detail,seriously, you can 3-D print cyborg kaijū if you want, that is legit a thing that happens there.

>gene forge and eclipse phase are pretty much the best for creating life forms.

> Greek myth and eclipse phase is pretty much the best for creating art

>Innistrad And infernals are pretty much the best for creating spiritual entities.

>world of cultivation+streetfighter is pretty much your best Bet for creating your own martial art.
>>
File: Xam'd Lost Memories.pdf (74KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Xam'd Lost Memories.pdf
74KB, 1x1px
I know it's a bit early in the morning, but please take a look at my first attempt at something here and let me know how I fucked up.
>>
>>52304450
>Once of the Past
Think this needs more info as it feels very vague at this point. Taken as is, the sheer open endedness of it makes it significantly better then the other capstones.

>What Should Not Have Been
Same issue, it's much too vague on what exactly the limits and applications are and thus ends up reading as potentially way more powerful then intended/priced.

Is there a drawback limit? You mention recommending two but there's no clear "You may only take so many and gain points".

>Endnote
This feels a bit unnecessary.
>>
Yo JC, I'm looking for good LPs of Nier Automata. The one I'm currently following has no clue what they are doing and it hurts my soul.

Bonus if there's no commentary.
>>
File: JC9.jpg (33KB, 900x508px) Image search: [Google]
JC9.jpg
33KB, 900x508px
>>52304450
It's barely past noon where I'm at, I'm kinda used to being most active when the rest of thread's asleep. Huh. Interesting text format.

>Voices

Just to be clear, does it apply to beings transformed specifically into weapons or transformed into a state where they can't communicate in general?

>Listen

Is actually physically stopping someone from attacking a thing they do? If not, I think it'd be better to reword as a gesture that improves the chance of diplomancy

>The Enemy of Today

It says you're skilled at the sciences but cites mathematics as examples. Which sciences, exactly?

>Once of the past
>What Should Not Have Been

Agree with >>52304517; some defined scope for the difficulty involved and the process it's based on would be helpful

I take it Hiroko is life energy? Again, it doesn't seem to be defined clearly. Same thing goes for prana; in general a concise definition of the terms would help in the intro.

>Interference Pattern

The actual benefit is a little unclear; isn't it normally obvious that breaking a ship's engine will damage the ship?

>First Soul

Examples of how a soul can be manipulated?

>>52304524
RabidRetrospectiveGames has a decent one for Route A without commentary. And I think OmegaEvolution's done the Route B bosses, at least.
>>
File: 1489649509666.jpg (239KB, 945x1181px) Image search: [Google]
1489649509666.jpg
239KB, 945x1181px
Gonna try to put a jump out within the next 2 days, as a teaser this is what Im using as the age and gender section.

>Age and gender
>Please roll 1d8+15 for your age, you may choose what gender you wish to be, yes even nonstandard genders as character creation has a few weird races with more than two or less than one gender, if you wish to be an attack helicopter gender that is your choice.
>>
>>52304580
Sooooo SJW: The Jumpening?
>>
>>52304524
There's this really good LP channel called yourself.
You can find it by buying the game yourself and playing it.
Alternatively, wait until the Best Friends inevitably play it.
>>
>>52304583
If you just want the Best Friends, Pat's been streaming it and has a bunch of hours of footage up on his twitch channel.
>>
>>52304582
Nope its a litrpg with lots of races.
>>
>>52304586
DarkSydePat
>>
>>52304596
Which one?
>>
>>52304517
>Once of the Past and What Should Not Have Been
Yeah, those are the two I'm worried about, but I'm unsure where I could take them or how to fix them. Any thoughts?

>The Endnote
I stuck that in there because it's a weird and obscure series that doesn't really have a good wiki or any place where you can look it up and get the gist of it. Also because I do a lot of writing for my jumps and I thought it would be nice for other people who do the same.

>>52304566
It's inspired by the really short description jumps that stupid dog and CCDT make.

>Voices
Can't communicate, I'll clarify.

>Listen
Yeah, it's just a gesture, I'll add a reword to the list.

>The Enemy of Today
This one's a bit vague since this is one of those series where they never bother to explain anything aloud, so I was aiming for a broad, low-level boost across most fields.

>Hiroko and Prana intros
Yeah that's definitely a good idea. Just for your information, Hirokos are the souls of the dead that have been transformed into sort of symbiotic organic/soul things. They're physically embedded in their hosts until they reach the point where they merge with their host's own soul and they become one. Prana is the spiritual energy that most things in the setting run on.

>Interference Pattern
The benefit lies in being able to disrupt lots of them over a wide area. Think of it like a jammer that works on powerplants.

>First Soul
The in-series example is using a massive green soul stone to turn someone into a Humanform and amplify their prana energy in the process. It's implied there have been many attempts to enhance Mainsoul powers using the same fuckery.

Yeah that's a lot of issues. I'm normally a really long-winded writer so I tried to challenge myself by making the space I had to work with so limited. Definitely a lot of room for improvement.
>>
>>52303748
>[Answer was censored by Raguel, The Seeker Upon The Lethe, Warden Soul of the Forsaken Nebula]
...You're letting a 2CD censor you now?

>>52303847
>I took Avacyn to a good old rousing round of paradox-guitar-hero-dance-dance-revolution-karaoke* in the void between stars.
>*Also known as the Games of Divinity in some circles
I, uh, assume you have something to remove the crippling addiction that causes?

>>52304580
>>52304596
Huh, okay. Good luck, anon!

Any chance of a name to go with that teaser?
>>
>>52304583
Can't...well, at least in another month or so until the gaming industry remembers that gamers still exist in Southern Africa. And since there are no dedicated chains of gaming stores, music stores will stock it and in process jack up the prices because there's no one else selling the game.

tl:dr - I wanna jump on this Train while its still moving, and make up my mind as to whether or not I want to take out a loan (joking by the way) to buy it so I can play it myself.
>>
>>52304450
Will have to read this thoroughly tomorrow but glad to see you made this, haven't watched Xam'd in years.
>>
>>52304620
World seed, its like a xia space fantasy set in the present and future. Theres a time moose.
>>
>>52304624
I'd actually say to get rid of What Should Not because I can't figure out an interpretation that isn't crazy broken and sticks to what seems to be the aim of it. Given it's an undiscounted perk, it doesn't seem that bad to get rid of it.

The Once of the Past though, I think may need some more room then it has available to detail it. What's it based on in series? Is it possible to narrow the effect a bit or focus the description on a certain sort of effect?

Think you may have missed the question about the drawback limits?

Personally, I feel like you've gone way too far into limiting the text space you have to work with, at least the perk page actually suffers from that as it could really do with more spacing and a few perks wouldn't be harmed with some more detail.
>>
>>52304654
Please lock off the druid class, or if you don't then just make it the game part and have the true aspect of what's happening only be mentioned vaguely in a drawback.
>>
>>52304677
I busted up abilities for druid into perks and made it a background, since the only job classes we have any info for are druid, arcane caster, and deus ex which I made tech specialist background.

I have a bunch of races up and a buy section for gaining different mana types for cp. Stuff like time mana costs 300 cp to get, but even then is only for speeding up or slowing down time in a small are, also super draining on your mp.
>>
>>52304716
If you're allowing druids then is there a perk for making the elemental mana seeds? Being able to passively make your own mana for the different elements and even train in new ones seems like it'd be a good 600CP perk non-discounted maybe?
>>
>>52304580
Reminder that jumpers who've lived long enough and have strong shapeshifting or often take inhuman origins will have really weird gender identities.
>>
>>52304654
>>52304716
>>52304751
Damn, this makes me want to reread it. Guess I'll be busy tomorrow.
I really do think that having the second arc and onwards be a drawback would be a good idea, though. Keeping it separate for those jumpers that just want a nice techno-fantasy space adventure.
>>
>>52304751
Actually the mana seed perk is 100 for druids, grove is 600, theres an item that makes 1 seed of whatever type of mana you can make every day/week.

Since it has been shown that other classes can basically multiclass and they all can build elemental affinities Im giving 2 lower tier mana types free, (or 1 mefium tier free) the harder to get ones cost more though leaving it possible to develop a link on your own via elemental cultivation.

Also fur mana has a lot of uses in cloth making.
>>
>>52304793
I mean the first arc ends in like a year, after that the earth is uninhabitable to most normal people. I could leave a 0 cp to let that not happen but that seems weird...
>>
File: JC12.gif (378KB, 250x373px) Image search: [Google]
JC12.gif
378KB, 250x373px
>>52304624
>Past/What Should Not Have Been

These're tricky since I don't quite know what they're based on, so-lemme explain by analogy. The Noble Eightfold Path in Lord of Light, which this sounds to, is based on the example of a man who adhered to pseudo-Buddhist teachings and then almost defeated another man believed to be the god of death in a sword fight; the perk is founded on the idea of something like enlightenment. The canon examples of Pioneer of the Stars from Fate are attributed to geniuses who invented things far ahead of their time.

Like those, if you choose to keep the perks I'd narrow the scope based on whatever inspired you to come up with them. Are they primarily intended to let you endure impossible, overwhelming adversity, create something new and wondrous or something else?

>everything after Voices

Sounds good and sounds like good ideas all round. I do think the jump's got a promising start and a lot of potential, it just happened the series you picked is apparently chock full of more unique terminology.

>>52304637
I manually ordered him to censor my reply, actually. Hey man, it's kinda hard to be subtle when your flames flare and dim in response to your mood, and when you're surrounded by people who can pick up on your mood through text.

>Games of Divinity

Remember kids: Exalted-level anti-mental influence Charms, shored up through sorcerous influence! No really, the devs have said their mental defences only became truly "perfect" after the Great Curse apparently "catalysed" their defences. Never leave home without them. My companions certainly haven't ever since I exalted the lot of them.

Of course, I don't have a Great Curse handy on me so.

...how should I put this. Amongst other things, my prowess in bed involves a more intimate version of the Games of Divinity's sensation. Instead of gaining Limit, the perfection of my companions' mental defences accretes memories of. That.
>>
>>52304804
>develop a link on your own via elemental cultivation.
Well, time to break out the shadow clones again.

>>52304818
I meant a drawback to either have the changes not happen to Earth/the universe at all or have that be the default and the drawback is what starts the plot. Or even a drawback/alternate starting point that has you fully in the game.

Honestly, I am looking forward to how this goes since it's one of my favourite litRPG series.
>>
>>52304861
I hope I do it justice. I have it all written pen and ink right now and need to type it. I can put that in as a 0cp drawback I suppose,

The only thing I thing may be weird is As I said we have so little info on anything other than maybe 3 classes so I made thpse plus drop in my backgroynds. I wanted a melee one but the closest we know of a melee is slimegirl daughteru, and she eats stuff to turn into slime monster versions of them.
>>
>>52304824
>I manually ordered him to censor my reply, actually. Hey man, it's kinda hard to be subtle when your flames flare and dim in response to your mood, and when you're surrounded by people who can pick up on your mood through text.
Fair, fair.

The mental image of this tiny 2nd circle editing your posts is amusing though.

>Remember kids: Exalted-level anti-mental influence Charms, shored up through sorcerous influence! No really, the devs have said their mental defences only became truly "perfect" after the Great Curse apparently "catalysed" their defences. Never leave home without them. My companions certainly haven't ever since I exalted the lot of them.
Right... Except mental defences don't work on the Games, as shown by the Sun.

Charms can only remove it afterwards.

It comes from it being the nature of non-Primordial minds to get addicted to it, not any mental influence the Games exert.

>spoiler
Okay... I don't even know what you're trying to say here. They're more addicted to you and that protects them somehow, maybe?
>>
>>52304884
Drop-In might work for just general perks like "how to pilot and/or manage a spaceship", "how to be a detective" and a perk for allowing new people to give you a chance to explain yourself before firing on you. Maybe a perk based upon his favour by the goddess?

You could also send the author a pm with an explanation and link to the jump before you post it here just to see if they can give you any insights/changes to make.
>>
>>52304956
Drop in line is currently as follows be warned its still a wip. a perk for being a really good artist, a psychoc power, aura surgery (altering a willing subjects aura to make changes and fix things like disfigurations or cancers) and a perk to make monsters from mana up to a calamity class max but you can only control the small ones like slimes or goblins.
>>
>>52304956
>You could also send the author a pm with an explanation and link to the jump before you post it here just to see if they can give you any insights/changes to make.
Jesus christ what is wrong with you you freak
>>
Okay gents, got another puzzle for you here.

So, thanks to KR Neo-Heisei 1 and 2 I got me delicious, delicious Cosmic Energy and SOLU, plus the ConSwitches (switches based on the constellations that give me weapons and abilities based on those constellations, my invention for use with my KR Belt).

Now I'm about to Jump into Fairy Tail alongside Saeko, this is largely for her because Sword Magic is delicious, might add Solid Script to that...but yeah, back to the point.

Then I read up a little on Celestial Magic and it got me thinking. I already have Cosmic Energy and connected with the Constellations, on top of this, I'm a Gate (KR), so I also have mana. If I add Celestial Magic to that mess what do you guys think happen / how should those three interact?

...oh shit, Take Over Magic for Io and her summons, but which one...? Thread Magic for Mami to build on her Ambient Thread Magic from Circle of Magic? Archive for Rin?

Hmm, maybe Fairy Tail might be more useful than expected...

Anyways, so yeah:
Cosmic Energy + Gate + Celestial Magic = ???

What's your answer /jc/?
>>
>>52305049
Probably nothing. Celestial Magic isn't really what you seem to think. It's summoning specific spirits vaguely based on constellations but who don't really have much to do with them.
>>
>>52305027
>aura surgery
>"willing subject"
Oh boy, this'll introduce a whole new class of freaky to a jumper's lineup. Is aura vision a paid perk or something free?

>>52305043
It's a webnovel in English. Why not just see if the author has any insight? Worst that'll happen is that they say no. Best case scenario they help the jump maker out and make it better.
>>
>>52305072
Free perk. Even machines can do it.
>>
>>52305072
Worst case is that they get controlling over it and start shit here. Good god why would you even suggest such a thing.
>>
>>52305066
That's what I thought too until I read up on the Star Dresses and Urano Metria.

It seems as though summoning Celestial Spirits is the basics of it. Maybe there's much more to it than that.
>>
>>52305080
This has never happened even with the multiple authors that have been contacted. As it turns out, most authors outside of jumpchain don't give enough of a shit about a bunch of people playing imagination games using things they've made. Who would've thought?
>>
File: JC8.gif (1017KB, 500x728px) Image search: [Google]
JC8.gif
1017KB, 500x728px
>>52304884
>>52304861
Okay, can someone explain the causal link between spacefaring xia fantasy to melee classes to von neumann slimegirl daughterus?

>>52304900
He's hardly tiny-unless you mean by comparison to my main joten, which is hardly fair! His human form is kinda like-every detective that has ever been imagined or dreamed of, features shifting like that one guy in A Scanner Darkly, although he usually defaults closest to Sam Spade clad in a silver suit and fedora-a proper old timey one, not the trilbies hipsters where. Only when he really flexes his muscles/detective skills do the wings of plasmic geometry and halo of molten metal pop out.

>Charms can only remove it afterwards

That's the idea, yes. Someone always has to be the designated remind-everyone-to-use-their-PMDs-er, and that someone is usually me.

>spoiler

Well-technically the part I INTENDED to happen is simply to make sure the defences in question actually work. As per this: http://nobilis.me/quotes:solar-anti-shaping-and-the-great-curse, the unbreakability comes from something having already broken in. Kinda like an enzyme.

Which is where that comes in. It qualifies as a death curse due to being partly powered by Soulfire; I developed the original technique through my nature as an embodiment of evil and a riff on the Actualisation technique from FF8 to develop a spear counterpart to Kiara Sessyoin's Noble Phantasm, later used A Monster's Strength, Dual Art and Favor of Tashlan to cross-convert it into Essence patterns.

...I swear I have my priorities in order. It's just that centuries of identity modding have given me insight into effective but creative solutions.
>>
Hey, in regards to the Darkest Dungeon gauntlet, exactly how long does The Long March Down actually last? Like, 100 years? More?
>>
So I am planning my Bleach jump so I got to ask where can I get immunity to Illusions beforehand?

Cause Kyoka Suigetsu is bullshit
>>
>>52305144
As long as you want, as short as you care for.
>>
>>52305125
>the multiple authors that have been contacted

Hang on-since when has ANYONE EVER contacted an actual author of an original work of fiction about a Jumpchain question?
>>
>>52305127
The mc makes a slime pet using magic and a drop of his blood. She later evolves from a slume mob to a Slimegirl who calls him papa, cause shes made from his blood she is pretty much his daughter.
>>
>>52305145
Divine Visual Organ from Kekkai Sensen would work i think.
>>
>>52305158
Bancho contacted the author of that monsters series, whatever it was called, to get "permission" to make a jump out of it. Never panned out. Gauntlet got a hold of the quest GM for GHQ, they gave input and went back to their quest. We had a guy bring up making a jump for Velocity over in the Velocity general when it still existed. It's definitely happened before.
>>
>>52305107
Not all of that gets spelled out, but I doubt you don't get it. Have fun.
>>
File: 1377452548255.gif (2MB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
1377452548255.gif
2MB, 300x169px
>>52305080
>he thinks that's the worst case scenario
Truely the worst [unlikeliest] scenario is that the writer gives so much of a shit they come over here bending their writing to accommodate things here. And literally writes around the CYOA in question.
aka - the author gives any amount of a shit about this place and wants in on this autism fest

Best case scenario they offer world building notes and maybe some insight into hidden perks or interactions not introduced to the world at large. They may even offer advice for approved OC stuff and might even incorporate it in the story if good enough

Things can always get worst anon.
>>
>>52305181
Don't forget the /co/co/ guys know about this place.
>>
>>52299616
It can't. Galactus gets eaten by the Marvel Zombies, and then Power Cosmic-infused zombies go off to eat the universe. Literally, the universe. Eating Galactus taught them how to eat planets as well as flesh.
>>
>>52305181
Aion got excited as a schoolgirl when quest drone noticed him from hive queen quest.
>>
>>52305214
I did not! Ok maybe a little..
>>
File: 1436049019618.jpg (72KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1436049019618.jpg
72KB, 960x960px
>>52305209
This makes me wonder several things. Could a jumper eat Galactus?
And could a jumper be immune to/eat Marvel zombies?
>>
>>52305205
There's a lot of people that know about this place and just won't touch it because it's such a trainwreck. Doesn't help that we've shut down jumpmakers for trying OC before either. I can't see any actual OC creator wanting to stay too long in this place and watch their baby get torn apart by powerwankers.
>>
>>52305181
he also came up with the Locations table so it's the first jump to have original Canonical content
>>
Does anyone remember a perk that lets you get away with not doing homework, or makes it automatically do itself, something like that?
>>
>>52305311
Learning boosters/sufficient understanding of the subject may as well allow it to do itself, or at least make it possible to brush off the real consequences.
>>
>>52305311
Check Imaginary Friend maybe?
>>
>>52305311
Highschool DxD has something along the lines of it.

>Water Under The Bridge [200 - Discount Drop-In] - No, I don’t care if Jumper broke into the
School several times, we’re not having them expelled! Or something like that. You find that as
long as you’re in an organisation (or one is highly interested in you), you will find that they will
work to excuse any crimes or wrongdoing you’re responsible for. Mostly in the vein of property
damage and mischief, anyhow - blatantly working against your sponsor’s goals is a no go for
this sort of thing. You also tend to be given a slap on the wrist of you go against the orders of
said organisation, so long as you only worked against its letter and not its spirit.

...The education system is an organisation, right?
>>
>>52305244
>And could a jumper be immune to/eat Marvel zombies?

Easily - be a robot. Or undead. Or have virus-nomming biology. It's a crazy virus, but it's still a meat-only virus.
>>
>>52305282
Did you actually finish the jump?
>>
>>52305465
I got halfway done and it was rejected because I had difficulty balancing it because there wasn't really much to go on for source Material
>>
>>52302806
That theory's dumb anyway.
>>
So, for Xmen Legends, is there anything in specific that people want to see?
>>
>>52303714
Doesn't that dude already have a wife?
>>
>>52305690
definitely want master mold stuff.
>>
>>52305690
Resistance to Terrigen Mist.
>>
>>52305698

Yes, King Fuher Bradly is already happily married to Mrs.Bradly for many decades before the events of the show even counting the ishvalin civil war and that means Val NTR'd Mrs.Bradly
>>
>>52305690
This >>52305795

Also gambits powerset and spikes powerset.

Maybe dragons power as well.

I may be thinking something else but is this that cartoon from some time back? With the drink that made mutant powers go crazy?
>>
>>52305807
She's got pretty shit taste, too. I mean, mass produced Big Zams? Ugh. Quit with the memes, get a mobile armor that's actually good.
>>
File: [AVAST YE MATEYS].jpg (29KB, 320x283px) Image search: [Google]
[AVAST YE MATEYS].jpg
29KB, 320x283px
>>52305049
Never mind this question. I just noticed Heavenly Body Magic and I can't stop cackling.
>>
>>52305836
>She's got pretty shit taste, too. I mean, mass produced Big Zams? Ugh. Quit with the memes, get a mobile armor that's actually good.

The Big Zam isn't even that good, those things eat tons of resources and can't be spread far enough to help Zeon in any meaningful way and all those resources going into big zams can just go into mass production of Gelgoogs and other superior suits
>>
File: IMG_0683.jpg (895KB, 1232x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0683.jpg
895KB, 1232x1920px
If someone wants to waifu Narberal Gamma, how would one go about it?
Asking Ainz should be a good start, but other than that, what else to get her to accept being waifu'd?
>>
>>52305900

Just become one of the members of the guild with perk and she'll just jump into your arms at first request
>>
>>52305900
Devotion to lord ainz.
>>
>>52305900

Don't be human. Be strong. Don't oppose Nazarick. Gain Ainz's respect.

Being a Supreme Being would help, but unless you edited her files (like Momon did with Albedo) it could be a bit weird waifu'ing someone who considers you to be a Living God and worships you with all her being.
>>
>>52305900
You just be a Supreme Being, right?
>>
>>52305885
Isn't that why the guy called it a meme? Well that and the fact that it literally had weak points designed into it in the most stupid way. The only time the Big Zam ever shined was in Battle Assault, and that was only because it had a stupid combo combined with hyper armor.
>>
>>52305935
>it could be a bit weird waifu'ing someone who considers you to be a Living God and worships you with all her being.

Sounds like the perfect wife.
>>
>>52305957
>Isn't that why the guy called it a meme? Well that and the fact that it literally had weak points designed into it in the most stupid way. The only time the Big Zam ever shined was in Battle Assault, and that was only because it had a stupid combo combined with hyper armor.

Yeah I know I agreed with him and was giving points as to how it was a meme
>>
>>52305885
Yes, exactly. And even if it weren't for the insane resource requirements, they're just not that good. The Big Zam is one of the very first mobile armors, there are so very many more that are better than it. Like, just within a few years there were better mobile armors, three years after the end of the One Year War and you already had the Neue Ziel and Dendrobium.
>>
>>52306007
Hell even the Apsalus for all of its faults was more effective than the Big Zam was. If it wasn't for the fact that it was piloted by an insane idiot it actually stood a decent chance of turning the tide on the Earth front.
>>
>>52305072
>Why not just see if the author has any insight?

Do you honest-to-goodness think any author wants to come over and see something they've spent years and ages working on (longer than any jumpmaker's actually put in effort on anything) and see it being shat on by Anon for not fitting an arbitrary power level? Or for any other excuse?
>>
>>52302620
Probably around 4. Two is a threesome, three is probably manageable, but anything more is just going to be a gangbang.
>>
>>52306114
>longer than any jumpmaker's actually put in effort on anything
Some of our jumpmakers are from /wbg/, and most folks on /wbg/ have spent years working on OC settings which will never see the light of day. Time and effort are definitely factors to consider, but they definitely aren't the only thing to consider. That said I doubt any /wbg/ jumpmaker would be willing to turn their setting into a jump precisely for the reasons you mentioned.
>>
>>52306114
>longer than any jumpmaker's actually put in effort on anything
>implying implications
Wew lad.
>>
>>52306114
>inb4 "n-nuh uh you're trying to steal content from us reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"
>>
>>52305775
Does he actually do anything special or is he just sentinel +1?

>>52305795
I don't believe the mist features in legends at all. Sorry.

>>52305826
This is a video game.
>>
>>52306182
He's the source of the sentinels, and can design as well as he can make
>>
>>52306182
fuck the timed level with the sinking ship.
>>
Looking at the FMA Jump, a question about the Truth Perk vs. Advanced and Simplified Alchemy Perks.

By taking Truth, do I still need to study texts to get the most out of it? Or is the knowledge of Alchemy I get out of it more than enough to get things done? Also, does learning Alchemy this way preclude me from using Alkahestry?
>>
>>52305966

Weeeell, to each his own.

I don't think I could care enough about something so pathetically submissive to sustain a relationship more involved than Master/Servant.
>>
>>52306148
>for the reasons you mentioned

He gave one, flimsy-ass reason. Nobody actually cares about power levels.
>>
In the Persona jump, is the second Persona from the Hidden Depths perk another aspect of yourself that's still a part of you, or is it a separate entity that you summon as a Persona but is not technically yours?

Also, anyone know a way to prevent your abilities from being sealed in the Real World by the Collective Unconscious.
>>
>>52306231
The former, but it's linked in some way to the first Persona and is derived from that first aspect of yourself.

Also, +0 drawback in the jump itself.
>>
>>52306182
Master Mold is the master mold for the Sentinels. Like, there's a little injection molder (well, a big one, but compared to him it's little) in his stomach, and he pours molten metal in there and pops out Sentinels.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCFlYL9RhBM
>>
>>52306211
From what I understand, Truth effectively gives you those perks, but buying both gives you the equivalent of Truth and hundreds of hours of experience with them. So it's arguably worth the price. Also, it does not preclude you from using Alkahestry.

>>52306220
>Nobody actually cares about power levels
>he missed the hundreds of threads of arguing about Fate/Worm/Dragonball/Exalted power levels and people trying to get more power levels than anyone else
We must be thinking of two different /jc/ communities.
>>
>>52306220
>>
>>52306231
It's your Persona. It's just a second one.
>>
>>52306275
The only people who give a shit about power-levels either way are Red and SB. Though SB-ers are hardly "people", so I'm not sure they count.
>>
>>52306204
...that was easy, anon. It was the nuke that killed me.
>>
>>52306302
>The only people who give a shit about power-levels either way are Red and SB
Holy shit, this has to be bait.
>>
>>52306328
It was bait from the beginning, anon.
>>
So, random question: The charm Beauty Is In The Eye, from the Kaleidoscopic Border of Logic style in Sidereal Martial Arts, has a cosmetic effect that makes you look like you're made of the element whose Pole you're closest to. So if you're in the West you'll be made of water, East made of wood, South made of fire, etc. How do you think that would work in other worlds where the directions aren't pinned down by massive elemental nexuses?
>>
File: 1477793535637.png (36KB, 138x288px) Image search: [Google]
1477793535637.png
36KB, 138x288px
>>52306382
A chemistry table?
>>
File: creepysmile01.jpg (6KB, 209x241px) Image search: [Google]
creepysmile01.jpg
6KB, 209x241px
>>52306302
You hurt me, shit-kun. You hurt me deep.

Do it again...
>>
File: 220.png (204KB, 286x395px) Image search: [Google]
220.png
204KB, 286x395px
/jc/, I require your assistance.

Where exactly would I find perks that can help me befriend recalcitrant or misanthropic people/entities?
>>
>>52306245
Any ways that don't use the drawback? I'm mainly curious how to prevent this problem if it arose in another jump where that drawback wouldn't be available.
>>
>>52302620
The Ultimate Life Form doesn't even needs sex.
>>
>>52306382
Well, first off, there's the disappointment at you for using Scroll of the Monk SMA.

Second, the charm doesn't actually mention the elemental Poles. Just the users "location in Creation", so you'd just get an elemental look appropriate to wherever you activate the Charm. Being made of water when out at sea, sand while in the desert, wood while in the jungle, and the so forth.

If it worked with the Poles, it'd have difficulties working in Yu-Shan and Malfeas (or Autochthonia) too.
>>
>>52306452
assoluto cosmico, regolare realtà
respiro di un immagine, sintonia di civiltà
confusa progenia di cellule ribelli
volo verso l'universo, l'attraverserò
se sei stella fatti vedere, io mi fermerò
oooh oooh
>>
>>52306443
kingdom hearts.
>>
>>52306450
Some Jumpers have effectively headcannoned a few drawbacks to follow them through their Chains to make things more interesting. You could do the same.

Or go to JJBA and transform your Persona into a Stand.

Or Toriko and have be an Appetite Demon.

Or SMT / Devil Survivor (either) and have be one of your Demons.
>>
>>52306492
...I just made a build for KH earlier today.

How did I even miss that?

Danke, banchô Anon!
>>
>>52306231
It’s not sealed to begin with, it’s just harder.
Note Labrys’s breakout from the research lab.
>>
File: 1469375814156.jpg (57KB, 529x386px) Image search: [Google]
1469375814156.jpg
57KB, 529x386px
>>52306443
Allow me to assist you, wayward anon. First, you need to be able to survive an encounter with such a being, which can be problematic if you're trying to befriend a being of mass destruction or three. Commencing shill the Drop-In perks Hollow Heart and Because It's You will let you survive an encounter with a dangerous entity as long as you don't ready up for some kind of fight, and Hollow Heart lets you inspire loyalty and affection from the broken and the violent.

Alright, so now they're in your general orbit but their attitude hasn't changed much. All sorts of befriending and psychology perks can help here, but What A Fool I've Been from Ogre Battle helps if you're explicitly trying to redeem someone difficult (may require some investment), and some of the Orphan Perks from Kamen Rider Neo-Heisei Part 2 effectively 'uncap' your ability to befriend someone - if you work hard enough, you can add just about anyone to your social circle.

If they're someone who likes to fight or is still violently difficult, some non-lethal combat combined with Friendly Rivalry and Power of Friendship from Nanoha end shill will greatly speed up the process.

Now, if you're blatantly trying to befriend something or someone that neither had nor wanted a human mindset, like a local eldritch abomination, Her Hate is Safer(for romance) and Primordial Psychologist or Peer of Hell will help them see you as an equal and help you understand alien mindsets more easily. There is also a perk in Bloodborne (I forget the name) that causes eldritch entities to view you as kin or worth investing in...which can be problematic depending on what you're dealing with.

Finally, my favorite charisma perks are many from the Fire Emblem jumps, such as Combat Recruitment and The Lodestar from Heroes - even the saltiest or most unpleasant of entities will respect you after a while.

How's that?
>>
>>52305966
Honestly, maybe not the best idea. Ainz came to regret editing albedo's files to love him, since she got pretty crazy as a result. Like, extreme stalker levels of crazy. Attempted rape of a skeleton levels of crazy.
>>
>>52306569
She is a virgin succubus in love. She literally needs a dick and her love has none.
>>
>>52306568
...I forgot to mention the Drop-In perks for the first combo are from Elfen Lied, and Her Hate is Safer onwards is from Exalted - Infernals.

My bad.
>>
>>52306569
Ainz attitude is not helping by constantly dodging the problem instead of trying to solve it in one way or another. He only gives her a clear answer once and he literally says 'look, I don't actually love you as a sexual partner right now, but maybe I will do in the future'.

Also, she is a virgin succubus.
>>
File: 1440676190388.gif (678KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1440676190388.gif
678KB, 800x450px
>>52305900
First, you're waifuing the wrong egghead. Also, rather than being another Supreme Being, pick friends with the devil and use your seductiveness skills.
>>
>>52306569
>Attempted rape of a skeleton levels of crazy.
Somehow this reminds me of Senator's Trumps Skyrim Adventures.
>>
>>52305311
Okay I got to know, what do you need it for?
>>
So Terraria, Minecraft, and Aquaria Jump what are the recommendations a Jumper would give on perks and such?
>>
>>52306681
Read the jump and make your own build.
>>
>>52306681
Cheat mode, from Minecraft has been the MVP of my jump merchant chain
>>
>>52306479
Where else am I supposed to find SMA, asshole? There's only one other SMA in 2e. As for the poles thing, I admit I assumed that it was referring to the directional elements when it said "location in Creation". But considering how the charm makes other references to it being part of Creation that it's drawing on, it seemed reasonable. I mean, it says "location in Creation", not "surrounding geography". I'm just wondering how it would work in other worlds.
>>
>>52306681
This >>52306689 .

This isn't SB, where jumps are treated like loot chests and everyone is barely cognizant.
>>
>>52306681
Minecraft mystcraft. Make your own worlds then stripmine them.
>>
>>52306748
>This isn't SB, where jumps are treated like loot chests and everyone is barely cognizant.
It isn't? But we do that a lot here.
>>
>>52306758
Compared to how much it happens at SB? It may as well not even exist here.
>>
>>52306748
If it isn't then anon should take the effort to actually read through all the jumps and consider each option carefully for his own build, instead of pandering to other anons to tell him the highlights. Maybe research into all three games even so that he can work out the features not within the options offered by the jump.
>>
>>52306758
Not on the level of SB, not even close. They spend like 99% of their time talking about "challenges" that make jumping literally impossible to fail, which perks to buy in various jumps, perk combinations that totally ignore their descriptions, spirit, and jumpmaker rulings, and they even have guides for particular jumps because you apparently can't be expected to make your own decisions.
>>
If I give a Fae in Dresden Files a soul, will they have free will?
>>
Is it time for another hurr durr we're so much better than SB wankfest?
>>
>>52306821
That's probably a "Dividing by 0" moment imho.
>>
>>52306849
It's always time for that. Feeling good about yourself by putting other people down is one of the best things you can do in the world.
>>
>>52306849
It's funny because we have so many people who are also SB members. Though usually these "hurr durr wankfests" are fairly transparent bait.
>>
>>52306740
Well then. If you're set on taking that interpretation, then it logically wouldn't give any elemental effect in other worlds, without any Poles to draw upon.
>>
There are loads of perks for turning magic into science, or science into biology or whatever.(Or at least the one's that do exist are pretty high profile)

But is there anything that would let me change technological effects (Like, say...a graviton beam emitter or other similarly bs tech) into the form of magic spell?

I've made it a minor goal of mine to make the magical, biological, and technological components of my body indistinguishable. It's mainly a vanity project, but my first step is getting perks that would allow me use the three interchangeably to achieve any given feat.
>>
>>52307072
>Tech into Magic
Crimson Sage I think dose this and back again
>>
>>52307072
Crimson Saint from Mayouu Hero and Demon King, and Crystal Mechanics from FF Type-0.
>>
>>52307072
I think it’s a general assumption that unless otherwise stated, all such methods are fully reversible.
>>
Rolled 7 (1d8)

>>52298286
Jump 188 Kamen Rider Heisei Part 2 Ryuki Gauntlet
http://pastebin.com/4yTfDNrn
Highlights include the whole thing could have been avoided with a conversation. Shiro is a dipshit.(Well, assuming access to someone with spells to bring back the dead anyway).
1 Kekkai Sensen
2 Harry Potter
3 Double Cross
4 Mage: the Awakening
5 Full Metal Alchemist
6 XMen Movies
7 Age of Mythology
8 Ultimate Spider Man
>>
>>52307139
Age of Mythology, I'll need a new 7.
>>
>>52307155
Franken Fran?
>>
>>52307178
queued
>>
>>52306812
>perk combinations that totally ignore their descriptions, spirit, and jumpmaker rulings
I remember when people used to make perk combos around here. It's a lot less common than it used to be, seems like everyone uses specific perks or bust.
>>
>>52307287
Because when a perk or a jump is brought up, people are more likely to respond when it's a competition rather than simply a discussion.

If you make a post that just says "I like this jump", you're not likely to get many responses. But if you start to state reasons people may pay attention, if you contrast it to other jumps, people may get offended and respond. You can replace "I like this jump" with "I like this perk" or "I like this combination" and the fundamental idea remains the same.

Eventually the mindset of what's the "best" option starts to settle in, and with as many jumps as there are it's pretty much guaranteed. Once that "best" option is declared and emphasized enough, people instinctively think of it whenever people bring up something related in a question. This happens regardless of whether "best" is subjective or objective, and only gets compounded by the fact that the thread likes to concentrate largely on a specific set of jumps over every jump available. When something new is brought up - it can be seen as a challenger to existing options. This brings it back to the notion of things being a competition.

So you might remember back to when this wasn't the case, but now that it is the case, it's not likely to change. Even if you attempt to be exhaustive in your approach to discussing perks, there are bound to be jumps that you won't touch, so there'll be options you don't know about. Personal bias ends up affecting the situation and furthering that idea of specific perks being brought up.
>>
The Elder Scrolls' mythos confuses me. Why is the Dragonborn and other dragons are a force to reckon with even to the Daedric Princes?

Daedric Princes, from what I gather, are hyperdimensional beings that rule arbitrary amounts of magical realms. And can do things like completely incinerate or drag into the void or throw a meteor at everything seen in the games. And also are the planes they rule so they're effectively immortal because their soul keeps flying back home to regenerate. Meanwhile Akatosh the dragon god is currently almost dead from creating the world and also fragmented. The Dragonborn has one such fragment in a runty human body.

But somehow, Alduin beat the shit out of a Daedric Prince and cursed it to destroy everything it made. In the Skyrim game Alduin looks like he could be taken down with an ICBM.

And the Dragonborn can take down Alduin. Someone also said he's worth half a Daedric Prince's power.

What is going on? Why is Akatosh suddenly so much stronger as a tiny piece inside a human?
>>
File: SnuSnu.jpg (469KB, 2048x1575px) Image search: [Google]
SnuSnu.jpg
469KB, 2048x1575px
>>52306633
Wrong egghead? You're talking about Pandora's Actor? He's only other egghead.

>>52306569
Ainz has no backbone. He wrote her line in as a joke, which honestly was better than "Is a major slut" or something like that what it was before. However he's a Skeleman now and doesn't really have that need. Unless he race changes into something that does.
>>
>>52307423
And he's the best one. He's neither a retard nor weak.
>>
>>52307287
It helps that there are more perks, so there are better odds that there’s a perk that will do what you want rather then having to put together a combo.

That said, I also enjoy combo discussions. Remember Kamen Rider Shojo?
>>
Rolled 7 (1d8)

>>52307139
189 Age of Mythology
Age 20
Norse
Odin Great Hunt, Thor Dwarven Goldmine -100, Loki Spy -100,
Healing Spring -200,
Ulfsark Arms, Ravens -100, Ichaival -200, God's Hammer -300,
My dimension will be more oceans and tropical islands with a number of flying islands as well. I'll also take the time to conquer the newest island in my netherworld. I suppose I should work to spread the influence of my pantheon in this world as that seems to be the name of the game. Not to mention I'm a Norse god thanks to a couple of other jumps.
Continue
1 Kekkai Sensen
2 Harry Potter
3 Double Cross
5 Full Metal Alchemist
6 XMen Movies
7 Franken Fran
8 Ultimate Spider Man
>>
>>52307287
You can thank several jumpmakers nerfing their perks that get discussed when used in combinations.
>>
>>52307451
Really? 7 again? Franken Fran and I'll need a new 7. Again.
>>
>>52307451
>pantheon

Reminder Loki will always try to backstab you whenever feasible
>>
>>52307475
depends on the Loki.
>>
>>52307468
Also, Ar Nosurge
>>
>>52307406
>But somehow, Alduin beat the shit out of a Daedric Prince and cursed it to destroy everything it made. In the Skyrim game Alduin looks like he could be taken down with an ICBM.
It's worth noting that Alduin grows massively in both size and power towards the end of a Kalpa. Also, remember that it was a plot point that he was getting stronger from the souls in Sovngarde? Basically, the DB won because he wielded several weapons tailor-made to defeat Alduin, as well as the world-eater not having reached anywhere near his full power.
>>
>>52307451
>Franken Fran
You're gonna have a good time.
Got any weird anatomy to show off to Fran?

>>52307468
Van Helsing
>>
>>52307459
The only one that immediately comes to mind is Wild_Card.
>>
>>52307487
Do you mean Ciel Nosurge, we don't have Ar Nosurge yet. Sadly.
>>
>>52307501
You fool, you bit the bait. Now it's going to be a bitch attack on whatever namefag he thinks will get a bigger rise.
>>
>>52306479
>Well, first off, there's the disappointment at you for using Scroll of the Monk SMA.

They're neat.

Them being broken or difficult to integrate into plot is only relevant to playing the game.
>>
>>52307482
I was talking about the myth one...

>>52307488
>Alduin is apocalypse hulk

Okay I guess that makes sense. So-as encountered, the Daedric Princes would squash him?

Still, why is the Dragonborn comparable to Daedra Prince power?

>>52307508
That, sorry
>>
>>52306382

I'd say it'd default to Creation's elements, but in a setting with things like the Power of Light and Dark or whatnot, then it could use those aesthetics instead.

In Pokemon, it would be reasonable for it to make you look like the Type you're closest to.
>>
>>52307487
queued
>>52307490
I have lots of fun stuff aside from alt forms. Starting with fancy eyes I can show off(and gift to people)
Vision/Eye Abilities:
No Sense(Twilight), multispectrum scanning device eye(infinitesimalator, monstrositifier[SBurb/Iji])(Red Line), Magnet Sight(Squirrel and Hedgehog!), Eyes of Thunder, Eyes of Truth(God of War), Temporal Sight, Aligned Sight, Death Sight(Siren), Magic Power Eye, X-Ray Eye, Absolute Void Eye, Clairvoyant/Absorption Eye, All-Seeing Eye(Mushoku Tensei), Sharingan, Mangekyo Sharingan(Susanoo, Tsukuyomi, Kamui, Amaterasu, Kagutsuchi, Kuraokami, Kotoamatsukami), Rinnegan, Byakugan(Naruto), Indepenent Targeting(Light of Terra), The Sight, Soul Gaze(Dresden Files), Lich gaze(Shin Megami Tensei), Petrifying/Depetrifying Gaze(Gravity Falls),
cont.
>>
>>52307490
>>52307551
Then I have various genetic engineering feats
Biological Upgrades:
Geneforge Magics(Geneforge), Angelic Upgrades(Bayonetta), Mutational Mastery, Hypnos Gene, Variable Stealth Kemonomimi Virus, Mind's Eye Parasite(Resident Evil), Hybrid virus, Immortal virus, Vampire virus, Werewolf virus, Werefox virus, Weretiger virus, Weretigershark virus, Weregreatwhiteshark virus, Wereotter virus(Underworld), WereCompsognathus virus, WerePachycephalosaurus virus, WereTriceratops virus(Jurassic Park), Demonic Upgrades(Devil May Cry), Tameranean genes[Omnilinguistic Assimilation, Self-sustenance, Environmental Adaptation], Trigon/Raven genes[Teleportation, Intangibility, Dimensional travel, enhanced durability, enhanced regeneration](Teen Titans), Yamanaka, Nara, Hoshigaki, Hyuga, Senju, Uchiha, Uzumaki, Kaguya, Lava Release, Boil Release, Wood Release, Ice Release, Storm Release, Magnet Release, Dust Release, Explosion Release(Naruto), Wereraven virus(underworld/ravenloft), Worms of the Cologne(Futurama), Personal Zerg Strain(Starcraft Zerg), Astartes Gene-Seed Implants[Secondary Heart, Ossmodula, Biscopea, Haemastamen, Larraman's Organ, Catalepsean Node, Preomnor, Omophagea, Multi-lung, Occulobe, Lyman's Ear, Sus-an Membrane, Melanochrome, Oolitic Kidney, Neuroglottis, Mucranoid, Betcher's Gland, Progenoid Glands, The Black Carapace](40k Imperium), Blow Demon, Ancient Dragon, Gold Dragon(Slayers), Ryuvian Genetic Marker(Sunrider), Morphing(Animorphs), Atma Virus(Digital Devil Saga), Linker Core, Jewel Seed(Lyrical Nanoha), Saiyan Genes, Namekian Genes(Dragonball),
cont.
>>
>>52307442
PA is so annoying. As for Nabel being weak, yeah, but I figure that maybe she can grow in power. She's no longer limited by Yggdrasil data limit. She just needs people to help her grow. She's only level 63 so there's plenty of room.
>>
>>52302592

Doesn't Pure Evil, No Pulp requiring draining evil from the surroundings to create the liquid evil?

Using Real Eater on that would mean draining all the Good from the surrounding area to create liquid good, leaving only evil around you.

Wouldn't that be counterproductive?
>>
>>52307490
>>52307571
and finally mechanical enhancements.
Cybernetic Upgrades:
Cyborg, Physical Enhancement(Intelligence, Luck, Charisma), Sub-Dermal Armor, Monocyte Breeder(Fallout), Technician, Technical Expertise, Covert Operations, Stronger Bones, Kinda Green, Scrambler, Nanomaster(Iji), Upgraded Gear(Speed, Range, Detection)(Kantai Collection), Cyborg[multispectrum scanning device eye(infinitesimalator, monstrositifier[SBurb/Iji]), direct vehicle interface](Red Line), Augmentations(Artificial Muscles)(Teen Titans), Alpha Lantern[Green, Violet, Blue], Green Lantern Ring, Violet Lantern Ring, Blue Lantern Ring(Green Lantern the Animated Series), Necron Lungs, Total recall, 4x mechadendrite, independent targeting, iron jaw, 2x Shoulder Mounting, Rocket Mounting, Remote Targetting Uplink, 2x Shiawase Pattern Cyberarm, Induction Jack, Hand Razors, Magnetic Catapult, Omnissiah's Hidden Glory Synthacardium, Nerve Wiring(Light of Terra), Symbiont(Supreme Commander), Heart of Darkness(Hellsing), Upgrades(Futurama), Cyborg Hindu Godbody, Mantra Reactor(Asura's Wrath), Implanted(X-COM 2), Blastia Heart(Tales of Vesperia), Bionic Arm(Showa Kamen Rider Part 1), Neural Link(Sunrider), Combat Cyborg, Jewel Seed(Lyrical Nanoha), Unlimited Power Supply, Energy Absorption Units(Dragonball), Jumper 01(Dragonball Z), Circlet(Adventure Time),
>>52307535
Haven't played it, so I wasn't aware. At the same time, I'm always watching my back.
>>
>>52307072
Hyperdimension Neptunia has a Lowee Magitech perk for that.
>>
>>52301312
Otoyomegatari has refilling bread and pomegranates, Spice and Wolf has a bottomless barrel of apples, Dodgeball has infinite nutrition gruel and milk shakes.
>>
>>52307072
Hyperdimension neptunia Lowee has this as a capstone.
>>
>>52303697
>When was the last time you treated your Waifu/s (or Husbando/s) to something nice?
All the time. Isn't that part of the fun of being with someone? Surprising them with something nice that you know they'll like?

>>52305900
>Not waiting until she grows up and waifuing Aura

>>52306569
That's because of her already programmed personality that Ainz didn't edit.
Tabula Rasa(her creator) was a weird guy. Not as weird as Shalltear's creator, but close.
Shit Taste(kidding)
>>
Hey Red, if I take the Pharmaceutical Company from Resident Evil, can I skip having it until post-jump?
I’d like to purchase it, but I’d also like to blunt the drawback and far, FAR, more importantly, I really don’t want to run a pharmaceutical company in Resident Evil.
>>
>>52307444
>Kamen Rider Shojo

Obnoxious.
>>
>>52307679
>the Shit Taste, intended for Manyfist, ended up below my reply to anon
The fuck is with these typos lately?
>>
>>52307287
Honestly? Unless you're a specific few people, perk combos and builds tend to get ignored around here.
>>
File: Albedo Settings.pdf (676KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Albedo Settings.pdf
676KB, 1x1px
>>52307679
yeah Albedo`s gap moe settings are really weird when one reads all of them at once
>>
>>52307766
>the two yan-faces on the right side
Jesus christ I'm in love
>>
File: Nalfeshnee.jpg (91KB, 400x480px) Image search: [Google]
Nalfeshnee.jpg
91KB, 400x480px
>>52307803
friendly reminder that that is not her real form and it is implied she looks like this
>>
>>52307856
Like I care. As long as she remains in her normal form and wears those yan-faces.
>>
>>52307406
Well for one thing, Daedric Princes can't just throw meters all willy-nilly. Remember that most of their power is prevented from entering Mundus by the Pact between Akatosh and Alessia's bloodline in the form of the Amulet of Kings. The whole plot of Oblivion was that this barrier was being broken, culminating in Dagon prancing into the world to fuck shit up and was only stopped by Martin (as a descendant of Alessia) becoming an avatar of Akatosh and telling Dagon to fuck off. So yeah, Daedric Princes are a Big Fucking Deal... or they would be if they weren't impotent outside of their own realms.

Dragons, on the other hand, have no such restrictions. They can't be permanently killed by normal means, only by being eaten by a Dovakhiin or other dragon. In the current age, there's only one last Dovakhiin (technically two, but no one knows of the other) and the Blades (who served as the world's foremost experts on dragon slaying) have been reduced to a paranoid old man and one bitch with a vendetta by the Thalmor. And the real primary weapon mortals used to defeat the dragons in ancient times was the dragon's own greatest weapon: the Thu'um. In the lore, the Thu'um is much more powerful than in the games (something something Tonal Architecture). But these days the only people who really know how to use the voice are four old hermits in bathrobes who refuse to teach it or use it for anything other than glorified choir practice because a while back the masters of the Voice got whooped by some elves and thought the gods were punishing them for using it for war (they weren't).

(1/2)
>>
>>52307905
Why yan faces?
>>
>>52307885
>>52307885
>as I noticed they don't really get comparatively few perk discounts

as I noticed they get comparatively few perk discounts*
>>
>>52307919
So yeah, the dragons show up in the modern era, immortal and capable of warping reality simply by speaking. The mortals are woefully unequipped to deal with them because there hasn't been a Dovakhiin since Tiber Septim himself, the Blades got raped by some pointy-eared faggots, and the Tongues decided to hide the secret of how to use the Thu'um. Oh and the world is still fucked over from the Oblivion Crisis.

But the real problem is that Alduin can eat anything – people, mountains, gods, Daedric Princes, reality – and is both destined to do so and grows stronger as he does. In the past he put aside this duty to stroke his own ego and rule the world as a cruel tyrant god. So either Alduin is going to end all of reality or he's going to enslave the entire world once again.
>>
>>52307921
Because they get my motor running.
>>
>>52307885
Dumbledore's a half-blood, though
>>
>>52307983
I don't recall that, citation?
>>
>>52308028
>↑ Both of his parents are wizards,but his mother Kendra Dumbledore was a muggle-born, making him a half-blood.
From the Harry Potter Wiki.
>>
File: The Old Kingdom.pdf (209KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
The Old Kingdom.pdf
209KB, 1x1px
Minor changes to the Old Kingdom jump.

-Fixed the Weeping drawback to not be overwhelmingly beneficial to the Abhorsen

-Tentatively added the Disreputable Dog as a companion by request
>>
>>52307919
>most of their power is prevented from entering Mundus

It still boggles my mind some lady lighting a fire is enough to keep those things out, when the Aedra are supposed to be far diminished from creating everything.

Just how potent ARE they even outside of them? I'm pretty sure Sheogorath teleports you into the sky at one point.

>Thu'um

Okay, I remember the lore stuff about it. So something like this could fuck up a Daedric Prince on its' home turf?

>Alduin

See, here's the part that gives me conniptions. I thought the Aedra were supposed to be WEAKER from creating the world. WHY is Akatosh going through periodic cycles of being an utter badass by Daedric standards while simultaneously maintaining a power that keeps all the Princes outside of the world-while allegedly being dead and broken? I thought one of the other Aedra was literally eaten and shat out into a new Daedra, but this guy seems like he could wipe out most of the pantheon if he really wanted to.
>>
>>52308055
I've lost track of development, sorry. Is this jumpable?
>>
>>52308054
huh, cool.
>>
Let's try that again.

Changelog:

New undiscounted 200 CP perk.
Cheaper companion import to stop me from undercutting myself in Fantastic Beasts

>>52307983
Yeah you're right, thanks for pointing it out right away.. Deleted the thing to stop any confusion. Don't know what I was thinking, that's the whole reason the Elder Wand is a Half-Blood discount. I'll have to think of a new Pure-Blood perk at some point.
>>
>>52307885
I understand you want to make it an intimidation perk, but it reads like it could be a power enhancer. You may want to make clear that it doesn't actually make you stronger.
>>
>>52308080
It looks very jumpable from where I'm sitting.
>>
Rolled 6 (1d8)

>>52307451
190 Franken Fran
Rolling World Amusement Park
Age 19
Doctor -100
Hold Your Breakfast -50, Commencing Operation!(Cosmetics, Transplants, Trauma, Disease, Mental)-150, Make Me a Better Man -150, Biology As A Guideline -300,
The Extra Room(The Operating Theater), Surgical Tools, Hands of a Fran -100, Remote Surgical Assembly -150,
Newest dimension is another city surrounded by farmland. I'll take the time to conquer my latest netherworld island, and I'll work as a doctor and genesurgeon for hire.
Continue
1 Kekkai Sensen
2 Harry Potter
3 Double Cross
5 Full Metal Alchemist
6 XMen Movies
7 Ar Nosurge
8 Ultimate Spider Man
>>
>>52307983
All the more impressive of him to have it, then :P

>>52308080
I don't really know what the requirements for being jumpable are, DESU. It's essentially complete, barring anything that turns out to need changing.
>>
>>52308106
XMen movieverse, cool. I'll need a new 6.
>>
>>52308108
lmfao, today I learned that T B H gets changed to an allcaps desu.
>>
>>52308094
Still no fanfic option like Naruto had?
>>
>>52308069
Not all of the Et'ada are equally powerful.
>>
>>52308094
A perk that just makes you a bit more powerful as a Witch/Wizard? To go along with the whole Pure Blood superiority?
>>
>>52308094
>a new Pure-Blood perk at some point
Why not make Veela-Blooded a pure-blood trait, to poke fun at all those fan-fictions that paint Draco as a male Veela (his family IS from France, so it makes sense, sort of, that he has some veela in him), and then The Only One could be Half-Blood.
>>
>>52307856
Where is it implied that she looks like that? I know that insect girl is actually horrifying, but I don't remember them saying anything like that about Albedo.
>>
>>52308129
f a m also gets turned into senpai, among others.

I forget what other words get filtered.
>>
>>52308094
maybe give Purebloods a discount on wealthy?
would fit their whole noble shtick
>>
>>52308163
That's stupid. Purebloods are stupposed to be, y'know, pure. Being half-Veela kinda goes against that.
>>
>>52308162
Too thematically at odds with everything in the books.

>>52308151
>>52308163
No fan fiction.

>>52308182
Gaunts and Weasleys are pretty notably poor though. I'm sure I'll think of something.
>>
>>52308182
Weasleys, Gaunts. I'm sure there are plenty of other examples.
>>
>>52308151
What a can of horrible horrible worms that is.

Do eeit!
>>
>>52308106
Ciel Nosurge anon, we don't have an Ar Nosurge jump yet.
>>
>>52305826
You're thing of X-Men Evolution, which needs a jump at some point.
>>
>>52308206
Purebloods take a lot of pride in their history, so maybe a perk that grants a strong awareness of your ancestors and their doings? Or something along those lines.
>>
>>52308215
I noticed that while I was looking through my Jumpchain folder to move it to my queued folder, so yes, Ciel Nosurge and it will be amended on the next roll.
>>
>>52308206

Thematically at odds? You mean to tell me purebloods don't have blazing magical cores? How could fanfiction lead me so astray?
>>
>>52308171
She's the firey red-head of that group to be exact, a D&D Succubus because the game was pretty thorough in ripping off D&D. At least that's what I think the dude is driving at.
>>
>>52308171
its a dnd reference(the light novels full of them) to that exact picture.
Albedo is described as both an imp and a succubus, but has black feathered wings rather than the typical bat wings, and occasionally shows a glimpse of her true demonic form which Shalltear describes as a "wide-mouthed gorilla". This strongly suggests that her true form is a Nalfeshnee, a type of demon which the 3rd Edition Monster Manual displayed in a group illustration alongside the imp and succubus.(see previously posted pic)
Given that her creator is Tabula a DnD nerd, this is potentially an in-universe D&D reference.
>>
>>52307586

The point would be not to drain more than you need and not to be sapping good like crazy from all over the place, but figure out to reproduce it once you actually have the resource on hand for analysis, either via magic bullshit, super science bullshit, super magitech bullshit, or perks. Ideally you'd go out somewhere where there isn't a lot of ambient good or evil, since if you can figure out a method of reproduction you don't need much of an initial supply and aren't leaving a negative impact on the environment.

I can't quite remember the method I used as much as the method for transmission, but that's not really helpful here.
>>
>>52308229
Contd.
Maybe a perks that grants automatic awareness of ones family tree and/or a sense of ones relation to others?

>>52308242
Read Core Threads on Fanfiction.net, it takes that bit of fandom and runs with it to a ridiculous extent. As of the latest chapter, Harry Potter is a giant skeleton god, with cores/souls for days.
>>
>>52308261
another reference is Shalltear:
The described abilities of Shalltear Bloodfallen's "Blood Drinker" class (a blood pool which can be expended to increase the power of her spells or drive her into a frenzy) are identical to the vampire-only "Life Drinker" Prestige Class from Book of Vile Darkness, and her "True Vampire" race appears to grant similar abilities to the "Vampire Lord" template.

So yeah the creator is a Dnd nerd(of 3 - 3.5 to be exact)
>>
>>52308247
>>52308261
Huh, I don't really remember any of those references, but after reading through her bio, particularly the part about being twisted by a monster of dreams, that could actually be pretty cool. Just one more reason not to stick your dick in crazy, I suppose
>>
>>52308261
Tabula is not a D&D's fan. The WN/LN author is.
>>
>>52308163
I will never understand the "veela are french" thing in fanfiction.
Yes Fleur and her sister are Veela, but it was the Bulgarian Quidditch Team that had Veela as their mascots.
>>
File: A2- Tabula.png (2MB, 1052x1600px) Image search: [Google]
A2- Tabula.png
2MB, 1052x1600px
>>52308416
well yes obviously, but wasnt there a DnD nred among the guildmembers? I thought that was Tabula.. ah found the pic
>>
>>52308481
Many of the guild were nerds in their own way.
Demiurge's creator was 110% Chuuni, for example.

Reminder that Shalltear's creator was a Lolicon who loved eroge games, but couldn't play them anymore. Because all of the recent lolis were voice acted by his sister, Aura and Mare's creator.
>>
File: hp legit murders a dude.png (662KB, 625x400px) Image search: [Google]
hp legit murders a dude.png
662KB, 625x400px
>>52308443
People who write fanfiction aren't usually that bright.
Thread posts: 494
Thread images: 56

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.