[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Write my Adventure

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: cthulhu.jpg (30KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
cthulhu.jpg
30KB, 480x480px
I'm Lazy.
Write my next Call of Cthulhu Adventure, while I sit here and do nothing?
>>
>they went to a dark place
>someone told them you'll be spooked in the forest
>so they went to the forest
>and there was someone who said hey man i will see you later
>and then he took an axe and swung at them
>so they shot him but he turned out to be a cop
>so they chopped up the body and fed it to pigs
>so they broke into the cops home and they found out he was a part of the cult
>so they break in the police precinct and the cop is back with the same axe
>i told you guys i'd see you later
>and then he grinned
>and a small army of himself armed with axes showed up
>>
Modern medicine is an elaborate ruse by cultists to corrupt humanity. It makes you healthier, but only by slowly replacing your humanity with something else, cell by cell and treatment by treatment. Most people are not fully human anymore, and over generations the effects stack.
>>
>>52294136
Literally just 20,000 leagues under the sea with Cthulu as the Nautilus. Adapt as necessary
>>
>>52294136
What setting?
>>
>>52294400
I dont care, just choose one
>>
File: CallOfDuty.pdf (192KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
CallOfDuty.pdf
192KB, 1x1px
>>52294418
>>
>>52294136
One of the pc's had to move and their new roommate is Cthulhu. He just fucking naps all day in his room dead and dreaming and never pays his share of the rent on time. He also uses your dishes and never washes them, eats your food when you're not looking and is generally a slobby ass. Can you get him to move out without losing your lease? Because it's a great neighborhood and the rent is cheap, and you can't get time off from work to move.
>>
>>52294136
I'm just going to pull something out of my ass for you:

The players are private investigators sent by their firm to a small town, hired by an eccentric millionaire with a large country estate. His estate was broken into and a rare object was stolen. He wishes the players to investigate the disappearance and retrieve the object, and the identity of the thief.

The group travel around town and find that there is a creepy, peaceful, serene, new-agey cult at work, the worshippers of some mysterious alien race. They want to open passage to an ancient city entombed beneath the earth and kept in stasis by magic/advanced technology. Their goal is to awaken the sleeping race.

So the cult opens the doorway and the leader descends into the city. He finds that the ancient race is all dead, and he goes berserk and transforms into his true form, one of them, then attacks the players, along with his followers.

The players retrieve the artifact and return to the surface, where they are accosted by the millionaire who hired them, demanding the artifact back.

If he obtains the artifact, he'll rush back to his mansion to perform some ritual. If allowed to succeed, he'll summon a big oogly-boogly monster that will eat the town.

Side-Notes:
1. The millionaire never owned the artifact, he staged the theft to have some pretext to trick a group of dupes into getting it for him.
2. The ancient alien race is actually benevolent, the creators of mankind. The cult leader is the last survivor of their race and is psychically-linked to all the members. He's a good guy up until he goes insane realizing that his entire race is dead.
3. If attacked, the cult members will not fight back, but if killed or their head is injured, some sort of brain parasite will burst out of their head and attack.
>>
File: 1466349996444.jpg (267KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1466349996444.jpg
267KB, 1920x1080px
ok someone help me now with a different campaign
i want my party to enter the dreams (via divine influence) of an ancient elf sage, and travel in time/space/magic/whatever to the secret city of the elves
what kind of stuff should they encounter there? hopefully not too much combat because its been a huge grindhouse lately.
also there is a new evil god that currently exists as sound or something and is raising zombies, but also wants to end consciousness.
>>
File: obamaintercedes.jpg (44KB, 500x357px) Image search: [Google]
obamaintercedes.jpg
44KB, 500x357px
>>52294697
>>
>>52294181
Could probably do something with this.
>>
>>52294740
fuck ok maybe i'll just use >>52294181 too
>>
File: How to write CoC Senarios.png (425KB, 509x487px) Image search: [Google]
How to write CoC Senarios.png
425KB, 509x487px
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.