[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How much Choppy does it take to get a proper Waaagh!?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Waaagh!.jpg (44KB, 897x721px) Image search: [Google]
Waaagh!.jpg
44KB, 897x721px
How much Choppy does it take to get a proper Waaagh!?
>>
>>52292724
>How much Choppy does it take to get a proper Waaagh!?
All uv it ya git!
>>
>>52292724
A proper Waaaaagh is when all boyz are choppy and/or shooty and no one iz muckin about. Therefore you need at least (number of boyz - number of shooty boyz) choppy. Of course you can always add more of both.
>>
>>52292836
What's the going conversion rate on choppa to dakka? Because the Snakebites and ferals seem to get by on almost %100 choppa and a lot of boyz. So how much choppa=1 dakka?
>>
>>52292724

DONT YOU EVEN KNOW HOW TO READ GRAFFZ YA GIT

YOU GOTZ TER ADD DA EXACT SAME AMOUNT OF CHOPPY AS YA GOT DAKKA

THEN YA KRUMP DA SLOPE AND GET A ROIGHT PROPA WAAAGH
>>
Are shuriken cannons choppy or shooty?
>>
>>52292724
>2 necessary absolutes of ork-being
>impossibility of enough choppy
>impossibility of enough shooty
>thus, there has never been enough shooty and/or choppy
>thus there has never been Waaagh

Paradox boss!
>>
>>52296482
Not anys proper ones Nah!. Had some good ones 'fore but ain't see no prefect Waaagh yet.
>>
>>52296615
>no true waaahg fallacy
>>
QUESTION BOSS!
WHERE WE GIT THE THREAD TO SO' UP THIS LEATHER TOGETHA'?
>>
>>52296482
don' you go gettin' 'doxy on me, ya git. it's da strivin' fer Waaagh! wut makes da Waaagh!

wivvout dat, dere ain't no point noways. ain't nuffin 'doxy 'bout dat.
>>
>>52296237
Shooty dat fires Choppy ya git, now you needz ta stop mukkin' 'bout and WAAAGH wif da rest of da boyz.
>>
>>52294685

I'd say given the current way the games going there's at least a 2:1 exchange rate in favor of Dakka
>>
>>52294685
We'd have to take the average accuracy of a normal boy, and figure out the lethality of every hit shot. As a result, the average shooty boy isn't going to be as useful as the average choppy boy. You need a lot more shooty boyz than choppa boyz. Hence why you need more dakka. In theory, if the boyz shot well enough, there could be enough dakka. The limiting factor of dakka is the boyz shooting them.
>>
File: invest_investnow.png (112KB, 500x463px) Image search: [Google]
invest_investnow.png
112KB, 500x463px
>>52297792
>>52297855
What I'm getting from this is that, despite teef being Ork currency, the true value in the Orkish economy lies in boyz.

Invest in boyz! Fight bigger infantry wars, bosses! And make sure all your boyz are eating well so they'll release plenty of spores and renew your investments.
>>
>>52296907
Oi, yize saying weez gotz no WAAAAAGHZ round herez-iz? Yize a git!
>>
>>52298146
Yes, boyz is where the true power of orks lie, not dakka or choppa. You even get more of the psychic gestalt too
>>
>>52296237
>My git finder just went into Pansy overload
>>
>>52298351
Would calling warbosses like Thraka and The Beast "Wyrdbosses" be an understandable statement in a non-canon context? Due to the fact that they seem to be able to channel MASSIVE amounts of WAAAGH energy and inspire other Orks far more easily?

I remember at one point it was said that Thraka may have been some "new breed" of Ork, and I always thought it was cool if he was some kind of "wyrdboss", since there are already mekbosses and the like.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.