[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You sit down at the table of the gods to cast your vote on a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

You sit down at the table of the gods to cast your vote on a most serious matter.

At long last, the brutal war between the gods and the eldritch abominations that have invaded the realms has come to an end with their defeat. Dozens of your kind, some even your close kin, are dead. So few of you remain, but you believe you will eventually repopulate or create new gods to fill the gaps in the divine portfolios that are now missing.

But the matter before you stands on what to do with mortal kind. For you see, some of the more powerful mortals in their blatant abuse of their gifts of free will and magic summoned these eldritch horrors of beyond. Why? Some of them seemed to believe they could bargain better terms with these entities in return for their worship. Some did not know what they were doing. Some wanted to have divine beings under their control...

Whatever their reasons, mortal kind unleashed a terror on themselves and the gods who cared for them. For this, the gods now are at hostile impasse.

Some want to destroy mortal kind and start over. Some want to remove their free will. Some want to invent a hell to punish those who would do such harm as a deterent. Yet others want to spare them since they see that mortal kind only turned to these eldritch horrors out of a need or desire the gods do not understand, and should not lay judgement or punish them but instead try to make things better for mortals over all.

The rage of grief, war and loss fuels all the voices and it is making it quite difficult to find a solution. But your voice is welcome, it is heard. What say you? What fate does mortal kind deserve?
>>
>>52292560
Obviously we need to wipe out these ungrateful shits and start over with races only capable of mindless devotion to our glory. The souls of the present faithful will be allowed to reincarnate as these new beings in a paradise world.
>>
Have the Sun God fuck some maids pure of heart and soul, and father demigods born and bred to lead Mortalkind to piety and greatness.

At the same time, invent hell and have the God of the Underworld find someone to work it, insists it's a "part time gig."
>>
>>52292560
Kill all the ones that started this shit, who don't feel bad for it, and/or were mostly aware of what they were doing. Tell everyone else who sided with us or atleast still worked to save the very existence they are a part of "Good Job, you either aren't a failure or atleast not a complete failure. Here's a Divine Cookie, it tastes really good on a conceptual level but that's about it. For now atleast.". We must then send the Not!Buddha and Not!Christ onto them in the foreseeable future in an attempt to properly guide them, in one form or another.

Invent Hell for the others who will dissuaded by it and have an actual chance to burn their negative karma away, and just off the others, soul and all, who that kind of shit doesn't work on. Everything else is fine, we're just changing the punishments for them being lil' or big shits.

When it comes to mortals of the Humanish sort, there isn't much you can really do, a unnerving amount of them really don't care about anything other than they personally want. Punish the bad ones, stop them before they can do REALLY bad shit that requires us to intervene, and reward the good ones for their valiant attempts at defying their "soulless" kin.
>>
>>52292560
You can't fool me this is just that Order of the Stick plot.
>>
How about we just make more gods. we are gods.
>>
>>52292560
Hold a confreres and ask them what was going on in the minds of those who started this, make it clear that this sort of behaviour is unacceptable and not to be repeated. They clearly have the ability to make decisions that effect us so we should treat them as such.
>>
>>52292560
I say we need Thog's help to help us fix this post, in the best OotS tradition.
Oh, the almight Thog, work your magic on picrelated!
>>
File: fucking hell.gif (1MB, 200x188px) Image search: [Google]
fucking hell.gif
1MB, 200x188px
>>52292560
I ask the main question:
Who the fuck taught humans magic and how to summon void creatures? Now we can't even control mortals properly. Fucking shit.
>>
>>52292560

What we need is to start hiring inexperienced humans to investigate any doom summoning cults that pop up, break up the ritual but often fail to kill the leader, and then as they chase down the leader, refuse to acknowledge the situation and give them more powerful equipment or intervene directly until they have journeyed far and wide across the land and have gained enough combat prowess to challenge even our divine minions. Then we can give them equipment to make them even more powerful, let them kill the leader for us, and assume they will just live out the rest of their days in relative peace and quiet, and not try to disrupt the cosmic order that allowed the cult to nearly unleash oblivion in the first place.
>>
>>52292560
You have followers, right? Start making demigod babies with the long-term goal of having every living being be of at least that status. Make the abominations fear your world, not the other way around.
>>
>>52292560
Deterrent force is useless. Criminals do not believe they will get caught, or they would not be criminals. I will not stand for Hell.

Destruction and recreation. I do not believe the problem is a matter of our skill. Did we not already do our best the first time we created mortals?

Beings with no free will are essentially extensions of our will, toys. We will inevitably create new, free-willed, mortals or destroy these puppets, out of boredom. This choice is no different from destruction and starting over.

I seek to gain from mortals what my fellow gods cannot give me. If we are vigilant and work with the mortals, we should be able to prevent this from happening again.

But if the risk is too great, we should destroy them and learn to be content as gods alone.

I will vote for mercy for these mortals, or if my fellows cannot forgive, a final annihilation, with no recreation to follow.
>>
>>52292747
>Have the Sun God fuck some maids pure of heart and soul, and father demigods born and bred to lead Mortalkind to piety and greatness.

I for one agree, as the god of lust, that fucking is the solution to all of our problems.
>>
>>52293067
>muh words
>>
>>52300757
These thingies though is there a way we can, yknow, prevent them from summoning the gribblies again?
>>
File: 1482530531398.jpg (94KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1482530531398.jpg
94KB, 1280x720px
>>52292560
>But the matter before you stands on what to do with mortal kind.
It's not a dillemma if they're already dead.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.