[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Dragon (and nothing but Dragons) island"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

Okay, so, here me out:

>Large isolated Island about the size of Japan.

>Tropical climates dominate the land which is mostly covered in humid jungles, warm grasslands, only broken up by marshland and active -classic- volcanic ranges.

>Due to certain unknown circumstances 10,000 years ago; a small brood of Dragons became stranded on the island and spent their entire lives trapped there.

>Fast Forward to contemporary times: the dragons have died out, but literally every animal in the land (and that which comes upon the shore) larger than a coffee table is now part dragon.

What do you think, /tg/ ?

Thoughts? Contributions? Criticisms?
>>
>>52286688
Unless there are hebivore dragons, you might want to change that to "all predators are dragons"
Otherwise neat idea.
>>
You're suggesting that the dragons just started breeding with the goats and wolves and dolphins out of boredom?

Are you... daring us to enter your magical realm?
>>
>>52286688
Why couldn't they fly off the island
>>
>>52293926
Ye olde cursed winds, fouls and plot fulled, prevent them leaving?
>>
Let's do something less retarded.

Just have some wingless dragon ancestor on that island in prehistory, and have it evolve a whole ecosystem of semi-dragons.
>>
File: drake asking for it.jpg (180KB, 512x635px) Image search: [Google]
drake asking for it.jpg
180KB, 512x635px
>>52294060
>semi-dragons.
So..... still crossbreeding with other species?
>>
>>52286688
I'd rather say an ancient dragon was slain there by some forgotten god, and its black blood slowly seeping into earth and water is what corrupted the nature of that desolate place. Add a suspiciously timed storm that strands the players there, and an outpost/laboratory of a long extinct precursor race that offers them shelter from monsters, but also holds dangers of its own.
>>
>>52294099
more like... breeding with force. genetic hostile take over.
>>
>>52294099
No you fucktard. EVOLUTION!
>>
>>52294555
Okay the, no need to be rude.

Tree dragons: like flying squirrels, but dragons. Hunt insects.

Coast dragons: Eat fish, chill out on warm rocks on the coast. Can grow to the size of a seal.
>>
>>52286688

Only acceptable if you play this as the players arrive on the island.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTMtNly-A-M
>>
>>52294555
Galápagos Islands, each with slightly different varieties of dragon.
>>
>>52289364
>Draconomicon has a canonical dragon who's proud of the fact it's fucked so many things that live in it's swamp literally EVERY FUCKING ANIMAL (and a few plants) have the half dragon template
It's not really surprising
>>
I was working on a setting generator. One of the many possible realms it could generate was a region where everything within it rapidly evolved to become more Draconic. I think such a scenario has interesting potential.
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (288KB, 775x588px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
288KB, 775x588px
>>52287767
>Unless there are hebivore dragons, you might want to change that to "all predators are dragons"

Nope, even the herbivores- if anything, especially the herbivores.

The only limitation here is it has to be bigger than a coffee table and: Deer, Goats, Water Buffalo, Boars, etc.. All fall into that size category.

Dragon Deer, Anon.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.