[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1400: My God, Fourteen Hundred Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 495
Thread images: 94

File: Jumpchain CYOA.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Jumpchain CYOA.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>52271713
>>
>>52281190
Wow, anon must be tall to come up to Red's knee. She takes all the height perks.
>>
>>52281317
Not as much anymore. The focus is much more on demons this time around it looks like.
>>
>>52281345
Oh no. I still take all the height perks.

People just don't hear about it for this new chain because I haven't posted builds as much anymore.
>>
>>52252355
Sorry, multiple threads behind so only just saw your question. If you can have the mythology make sense with it being extremely powerful but not omnipotent or just excise it you're good to go. Believe there's been a few Daedric Demigods in past threads. One guy even went with the architect whose name I can't remember. Rule is half there to avoid headaches from reconciling mythologies with active omnipotent beings, and half there to avoid having to make answers for Abrahamic religions because that's not something I want to get into.

On the further comments in the thread Azathoth got in because it's easy and fun to write a powerset for and because it doesn't actually have that much power, it simply causes reality to end if it wakes up as opposed to reshaping everything to its whims.
>>
So I have a dumb overlord question but I am curious. How fast would you be if you took drop in, Monk, level 100 and realm of heroes. Also if you were an Angel, any idea how fast you would fly with all of that?
>>
File: fluffy moth nika.png (21KB, 472x620px) Image search: [Google]
fluffy moth nika.png
21KB, 472x620px
>>52273113
Yeah. Not surprising.
>>
>>52281389
>Doesn't actually have that much power
You know that all existence in Lovecraft is his dream right? Everything was created by him and everything will be destroyed when he wakes up because the dream ends.

You might as well get rid of the omnipotent clause and just say they get reduced down to the right power level anyway, since none of the rules you have are really stuck to with this and it ultimately seems to make no difference
>>
File: image.jpg (532KB, 1020x909px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
532KB, 1020x909px
>>52273113
Pic related. Not exact, but close enough.
>>
>>52280907

Looking it over, there's not really a good place to put this. The ability to make Charter Stones isn't even explicitly in the document (although you could do it with Hemostruct / Charter Inscription), so mentioning that you could power said Charter Stones with off-world magic systems is several steps removed. At some point I have to let people fanwank specific interactions, or I'm going to end up with a sprawling rules document that's entirely too inconvenient for practical use.
>>
>>52281458
Seriously, this.

The "imports are at PJ-levels of power" worked well enough.
>>
File: My Jumper.png (2MB, 1661x1072px) Image search: [Google]
My Jumper.png
2MB, 1661x1072px
>>52273113
So far I am rather boring in my chain it looks like this but with feathered wings. I really need to get someone to throw me some jumps where you can be a kitsune. I need fluffy tails and cute fox ears
>>
>>52281389
Just curios what about Tenchi Chosin?
>>
>>52281536
Fire Emblem Fates lets you be one!
>>
>>52281581
Well I hope next time I am looking for suggestions for jumps someone throws me that one. I may not know much about fire emblem but I am sorely lacking in the Kitsune forms which by this point in my chain is kind of sad.
>>
>>52281546
Not too familiar with Tenchi, they'd be a bit weird to adapt due to their driving motive but could possibly work.
>>
>>52281389
On a tangentially related topic. Did anyone ever ask about what Yog-Sothoth would get you? I ended up looking up what you said about Azzy, and now I kinda wanna be the blind idiot's kid, with my companions each taking one of the bigger Lovecraftian gods as their parent.
>>
File: 1366247541399.jpg (225KB, 933x700px) Image search: [Google]
1366247541399.jpg
225KB, 933x700px
Another question for Valeria, With Item Construction EX, HSDW EX, Divinity EX and Homunculi Creation EX rank Phantasm, can you give Homunculi the ability to use HSDW? Any other abilities that could be given to them?
>>
>Heavens, Moonlayer
>Worm, of the Farms
>Red, the Bullied
>NuBee, Bride of Valeria

What others are there?
>>
File: Black Frost.gif (782KB, 299x350px) Image search: [Google]
Black Frost.gif
782KB, 299x350px
>>52273113
I'm pure Heevil!
>>
File: 1ZJfAz8.png (861KB, 1019x584px) Image search: [Google]
1ZJfAz8.png
861KB, 1019x584px
>>52281711
Probably not, no. They might be made by you but they're still being made in a different age. I dunno, maybe? I imagine you could most certainly embed them with knowledge to have from the moment they become alive and you could probably give them a great manner of biological abilities. Some magical stuff, like some sorts of mystic eyes or maybe some sort of sorcery trait, I could also see being given.
>>
>>52281739
DeSu, the Divel.
>>
>>52281786
*DiSu, the Divel.
>>
>>52281739
You meant Heavens, MoonSlayer, right?
>>
>>52281739
Valeria, the Cannival
>>
File: MY NAME'S NOT DISU!.gif (874KB, 320x192px) Image search: [Google]
MY NAME'S NOT DISU!.gif
874KB, 320x192px
>>52281786
>>52281802
>DiSu
>Divel
PREPARE TO DIE, ANONS!
>>
>>52281813
No.
>>
>>52281813
That too, he does both.
>>
>>52281831
Lets compromise, how about Diesu then?
>>
>>52281777
Well, I thought that with Divinity EX + Item Construction EX things you make get the Divine Construct trait (Like Enkidu), so the HSDW could come from that?
>>
Haven't posted my builds in a while. Took some time to figure out where the story should go.

>Companions and previous jumps
http://pastebin.com/wxX3EMJn
http://pastebin.com/heShpwkC

[Jump #13] Chrono Trigger:
1700cp
------------------

>Home Era
•Antiquity-(Free):

>Background
•Genius-(50cp):

>Age & Gender
•19-(Rolled)
•Male-(Free)

>Species
•Enlightened One-(100cp):
------------------Total:(150cp)

>Element
•Light-(Free):
------------------Total:(0cp)

>Abilities
1.Combination Attack-(Free):
2.Jumper's Theme-(Free):
3.Leave It To Me-(Free):
4.Precision-(100cp):
5.Mega Bomb-(300cp):
6.Guru-(300cp):
7.Lathe of Heaven-(400cp):
------------------Total:(1100cp)

>Items
1.Basic Equipment-(Free):
2.Gate Key-(Free):
3.Spiced Jerky-(50cp):
4.Masterful Set-(100cp):
5.Third Eye-(200cp):
------------------Total:(350cp)

>Allies
1.Will Thee Accompany Me?-(Free):
2.To Good Friends-(100cp):
------------------Total:(100cp)

>Drawbacks
1.Lavos Beckons-(+0cp):
2.Footsteps! Follow!-(+100cp):
3.Conservation of Time-(+100cp):
4.The Trial-(+200cp):
5.Crimson Echoes-(+300cp):
------------------Total:(+700cp)

>Multi-Ending
•What The Prophet Seeks
--Goal: Prevent the destruction of Zeal and ensure it survives into the modern day.

>Future
•Move-On
------------------
>>
>>52281877
>Notes/Personal Journal
Changing history for the better is great so long as you don't try to deal with time paradoxes, because if you do you just get headaches and that's no fun.

When I first arrived here I decided to do probably the worst thing imaginable. I decided to fight Lavos, in the Ocean Palace, while he was more powerful than he would normally be, without access to all of my companions at once, and with only a very short amount of time to prepare.
..... No I did not die or run away. I've got access to three different magic systems, decades of combat experience, and physical abilities far above the average human so give me at lease a little credit.

Anyway, thanks to teleport spam and abusing every magical shield I had, the fight itself wasn't the difficult part, it was everything that came after that was difficult.
You see in order to even get to Lavos I kinda had to knock out the Queen and everyone else present in order to ensure they wouldn't interfere in the fight. So after we'd destroyed Lavos everyone believed we'd just ruined Zeal's only chance for survival, this activated the Trial drawback and forced me and my companions to flee before we were captured or killed.

Shortly after defeating Lavos I discovered something strange, the time rifts were still open. I had assumed that they would close after I'd defeated the monster, but they were still present.
At first I was thankful for this turn of events since it allowed me to travel into the future and track down the guru's and Schala's brother, but that changed once learned why the Gates were still open.
>>
>>52281894
A group of skilled individuals were coming after me and companions to get revenge for erasing them from history, and aside from eliminating the ones responsible for banishing them to oblivion they also planned to undo my changes to the timeline.
Ultimately my companions and I managed to stop these individuals, but our victory felt hollow since all we had done was kill those who were originally supposed to be the heroes of this story.

Still, I prevented the events of Chrono Cross, so overall I'd say this jump was a win.
>>
>>52281813
Technically it's MoonsLayer.
>>
>>52281864
Divine Construct doesn't exactly do much. Impossible for UBW to copy and some sort of divine feeling from it is generally the only constant trait it seems to have.
>>
>>52281856
Diesu? More like die soon! As in, YOU WILL DIE SOON, ANON!

Saying Diesu out loud kind of sounds like saying diesal, for some reason.
>>
>>52281695
Will do write up come morning, can't easily find one. Half asleep and wanted to get that question answered nice it was basic and days old.
>>
>>52281877
[Jump #14] Thundercats 2011:
1200cp
------------------

>Location
•Thundera-(Free):

>Background
•Drop-In-(Free):

>Age & Gender
•18-(Rolled)
•Male-(No Change)

>Species
•Feline-(Free) [Lynx]:
------------------Total:(0cp)

>Skills and Abilities
1.Thundercat-(Free):
2.Weapon Mastery-(100cp):
3.Engineering-(100cp):
4.Supernatural Speed-(100cp):
4.Magitech-(300cp):
------------------Total:(600cp)

>Items
1.Old Cloak-(Free):
2.Energy Pistol-(Free):
3.Mystic Library-(400cp):
------------------Total:(400cp)

>Companions
•Old Friends-(200cp):
------------------Total:(200cp)

>Drawbacks
1.“Whiskers.”-(+100cp):
2.Misinterpreted Signals-(+100cp):
------------------Total:(+200cp)

>Future
•Move-On
------------------
>>
>>52281948
Ah, sorry. Thank you.
>>
>>52281964
>Notes/Personal Journal
Another kingdom doomed to fall. When I arrived here all I could think of was what had happened to Zeal, and while I may have been able to save that kingdom, the results were far from what I'd hopped for. So Instead of trying to save Thundera I just let the place fall, and in the chaos that followed I would soon reveal myself to be a far greater threat than Mum-Ra.

In the year leading up to Thundera's fall I studied the magic of this world, stockpiled weapons and devices, and gathered followers in my usual manner so that I could have some help when I enacted my plans later on.
After Thundera was destroyed I sent my followers out to collect valuable tech and information, spread word about our cause, and attempt to undermine the lizards. During the course of their adventure Lion-O and his friends heard a few minor rumors of me and my group, but were otherwise completely unaware of our activities and the fact that I was spying on them.

Shortly after the sword of Plun-Darr was recovered I revealed myself and stole the ancient weapon before Mumm-Ra could recover it. Later on, after the Tech Stone had been recovered, I confronted the dark sorcerer and destroyed him with my light magic. The obviously caused a lot of chaos and confusion, but overall I think I made the situation slightly better since the world was no longer being threatened by an evil power mad sorcerer.
Unfortunately despite killing their primary foe the Thundercats saw me as a threat so I was forced to fight against them for the rest of my time here. The Thundercats were a major nuisance, but since I had already killed Mumm-Ra and stole his sword there wasn't really anything they could do to drastically disrupt my plans.

Once my chain is over I'm definitely coming back here to finish conquering the planet.

"I am sorry about about your father Lion-O. He seemed a good man."
>>
>>52281484
It is something the Bright Shiners were able to do with Free Magic. Mention in in that perk or in the notes section relating to that perk.

Or make SemiBrightShiner (better name, huh) a capstone booster of stuff you could learn to do eventually, but buying the combo lets you know how to do automatically.

>Think of Life+SemiBrightShiner
The shiners of old gave of them selves until nothing is left. You have learned how to avoid that fate, and how to integrate magic into yourself so heal, regenerate, and grow. This can counteract even permanent losses you may have suffered.

>Sayrian Energy+SemiBrightShiner
The Signers of old took the Free Magic out of the world to bind into physical matter and the strictures of the charter. You can to the same, taking various magics out of the surroundings over time and concentrating them into the Charter. This lessens or negates the effects of the current magic system, and makes charter magic possible in the area of the item containing the Charter.

>Return to Chaos+SemiBrightShiner
The Signers of took the Free Magic out of the world to bind to physical matter and the strictures of the charter. You can do the reverse. By destroying a thing of magic, all the magic used to make it is not lost, but permanently released, making the surrounding area a more magical place.

>Science and Nothing More+SemiBrightShiner
What is Magic but another type of energy, to the sufficiently advanced mind? You can now treat what would be considered mundane energy as if it was magic in regards to SemiBrightShiner and the abilities granted by it.
Use the energy of a Volcano, the Fury of a Storm, or the energy of sunlight to work wonders and fuel your abilities.

>Jumpers Lineage+SemiBrightShiner
Makes Jumpers Lineage discounted because it totally makes sense.

P.S. What do you mean by ability? I have been assuming a broad theme like psychic powers, chi abilities, spiritual abilities, magical ability, Rulership potential, or Super Powers.
>>
>>52281981
You come off as more then a little arrogant and demanding.
>>
>>52281924
Well, I mean to use HSDW you just need to have enough of a connection to the age of gods, and having a small measure of divinity in the form of the Divine Construct trait would qualify for such?
HSDW is just a learned skill, not some innate trait.
And by giving the Homunculi HSDW, I don't mean the skill itself, just the potential to learn it.
>>
>>52282013
Sure.
>>
File: tumblr_ol2u4kKmbL1r4egvvo1_1280.png (627KB, 685x900px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ol2u4kKmbL1r4egvvo1_1280.png
627KB, 685x900px
>>52273113
The same as I usually do, but with fancy wizard clothes and flowers sprouting from my body.
>>
>>52281981
It seems like you keep forgetting that you're not becoming an actual bright shiner anon.
>>
>>52282013
>>52282029
Not that familiar with Fate. What can HSDW do, anyway? Is it just "Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better" for Magecraft?
>>
>>52282075
It's pretty much exactly that.
>>
What's the best perk for making your identity and sense of self completely inviolable?
>>
File: FBJTlB7.jpg (469KB, 2914x1804px) Image search: [Google]
FBJTlB7.jpg
469KB, 2914x1804px
>>52282029
You're awesome, Val.
>>
Whats the best way to make an Unlimited Gun Works?
>>
>>52281981

I don't have a real attachment to the name, although it doesn't matter that much. That said, all that's a pretty major functionality change, especially since the point of the original nerf from Tenth Bright Shiner to NAB Shiner was to block off most of the stuff that the Bright Shiners could do.
>>
>>52282134
Buy it as a Reality Marble.
>>
>>52282134
Madoka Wraith Arc could do something like that
>>
>>52282151
But that's EX-pensive
>>
>>52282134
1. Get your origin to be 'Gun' also get a second one to be 'Bullet'.

2. Get a Reality Marble.

3.???

4. Unlimited Dakka Works.
>>
>>52282134
Sufficiently practiced first magic application.
No need to prep or anything first, just suddenly thousands of shooting guns on the spot.
Maybe apply gun magic from Enter the Gungeon too for even more shooty.
>>
>>52282054
>It seems like you keep forgetting that you're not becoming an actual bright shiner anon.
This does not mean what you think it means.
You don't have their raw power. But this is not about power, but skill. And at their core the Bright Shiners were very powerful Free Magic elemental.
>>
>>52282176
Then get Really Into Guns and develop your own.
>>
>>52282186
>Gun Magic
>Into the Gungeon
This seems promising. Daughteru shall have all the dakka.
>>
>>52282145
>Shiner was to block off most of the stuff that the Bright Shiners could do
Because people were pulling stuff about creating universes out of their ass.
And then saying the perk allows you to create universes.
And then saying get rid of the perk because it allows you to create universes.
There are a not of BS being thrown there instead of an actual point.
>>
>>52281973
It's fine, mostly just wanted to make it clear the question has been acknowledged and that I couldn't find anything on the archives, but not quite up to doing the powers immediately.
>>
>>52282230
So can they create universes then? You didn't seem to speak up back then that they couldn't.
>>
I need something that allows me to let two women have kids together and maybe two men as well I have to check if any of my guys are gay
>>
>>52282145
>NAB Shiner was to block off most of the stuff that the Bright Shiners could do.
Vaguely defined and implied stuff, not specific enumerated abilities.
>>
>>52282278
So what can they do then anon? Because like the other guy, you didn't seem to say anything at all back when everyone, including the author, talked about how amazing they were.
>>
>>52282250
>So can they create universes then?
Fuck you anon. Fuck you so much.
This is why we cannot have nice things.
>>
>>52282271
Uh...
Well maybe for women it's possible to just genetically engineer an embryo with one of their X's each?
Same with men, come to think of it, you just have to figure out how to create the artificial insemination.

May I ask WHY?

Alternative answer: Greek mythology-like perks.
>>
>>52282092
Hey Val I've got some questions about the Infinite Stratos jump. If I import something that has a limited AI then buy "I Am Alive" will it upgrade it? Does the IS get all of the abilities of the mecha I import?
>>
>>52282289
I'm asking you a question because you've been implying that you know more about the series and that everyone so far has been wrong. What can they do? Can they do what everyone has been saying they can do or not? Or are you just shitposting and trying to stir up trouble instead of answering the bloody question about what they can do?
>>
>>52282284
>So what can they do then anon?
It does not matter what they can do. YOU can do what the perk says (including proposed capstone boosters)
>>
>>52282271
The Greek Mythology perk has something for that. It's a general perk, Dove something or other.
>>
>>52282271
Silver Millenium tech from Sailor Moon can do that

pretty sure you could do that with basic DNA fusion and egg donation.
>>
>>52282315
So you're just making shit up then?
>>
>>52282271
>>52282318
Greek Mythology Jump*, not perk
>>
>>52282311
Why not. Yup.
>>
>>52282335
>>52282318

See, that one seems to only imply anything YOU fuck you can have kids with.
>>
File: 1375161820845.jpg (315KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
1375161820845.jpg
315KB, 1000x750px
>>52282356
You said a Sorcery trait could be given to homunculi >>52281777
If you have Wish Granting, could you give it to them? I'm asking because it's a 600 CP perk, so I'm not sure it would be appropriate.
>>
>>52282395
Sure, but you can give it to other people with stuff life Sacrificial Bestowment or the Loyalty reward from Dishonored.
>>
>>52282271
In Battletech, the Clan factions have genetic engineering tech that is capable of, among other things, using female DNA as the "male" contribution (and vice versa) in their test-tube babies. Clan Bloodnames are passed matrilineally, even if the warrior whose genes are used as the basis for the sibko is a dude. And if they want to use a woman for the "father" it's trivial to them.
>>
>>52282395
Perkshare my dude.

If that's too roundabout I think In Nomine had something for allowing incompatible couples to have children, but I'm not certain if that would still work in this case.
>>
>>52282409
Isn't that dude a vampire?
>>
>>52282409
The Einzbern do it with their descendants. It's a biomagical thing that can be passed down, so if you have it and all the rest of that stuff then sure, you can pass it down to them. You probably don't need all that stuff to manage passing down one you already have though.
>>
>>52282460
But that it applies to other magic systems than Magecraft can't be inherited, right?
>>
>>52282471
Sorry, I don't understand what you're asking.
>>
>>52281480
It feels vaguely familiar seeing this pic and asking this question, but which one are you?
>>
>>52282471
Oh, no, my bad. yeah, the perk version can't be passed down. You'll only be able to pass down the in setting version, which you do get with the perk, but it'll only be for Nasuverse magecraft.
>>
>>52282307
It's for my honor guard (what I will call them) but I mainly call them my boys it's just fun to say. But back on topic two of the females in my host of warriors that I got from Sword and sorcery are an item, and I made a promise to all of them that once I was done jumping they would be made Lord's and ladies of the realm with large lands and the freedom to marry who they wished as long as they were loyal to the kingdom and produced children . I would also give them the option of returning to my guard once they had there family set up(in a 100years, enough time for others to run things for them) if there is thing my jumper is not it's an oath breaker!
>>
>>52282284
>>52282314
>What can they do?
They are sentient Accumulations of Free Magic.
Their 'power' is their MP pool and their HP pool are the same.
They can cast from hit points for permanent magic effects. And NOT like you cast this mega spell and go from 1,000/1,000 HP to 100/1,000 HP. Like go from 1,000/1,000 HP to 100/100 HP. Their pool is diminished permanently.

The Creating Universes thing was one of them making an afterlife. She did not so much cast a spell to create an afterlife as commit suicide/permanent crippling to turn herself into the afterlife. The same thing happened making the bloodlines, the Charter Stones, etc. Making a Permanent Magic required them to separate part of their huge MP pool that was also their soul from themselves to maintain the effect.

I call THAT ability worth Negative Choice Points by itself.

The only REAL godlike power they had was a Big McFuck Huge MP Reserve to do stuff like that with.

And the original perk NEVER, EVER gave you that.

All you shits were ALWAYS full of shit.
>>
>>52282529
Jesus, man, did they eat your dog? Acting like this isn't likely to endear people to your cause.
>>
>>52282529
So the perk makes even less sense for existing because neither the last nor the current version is anything like any of the Shiners? Why is it even a perk in the jump then?
>>
>>52282517
The dude of course.
Most of the time.
>>
File: cookie monster wtf.png (107KB, 459x356px) Image search: [Google]
cookie monster wtf.png
107KB, 459x356px
>>52281911
>A group of skilled individuals were coming after me and companions to get revenge for erasing them from history

... huh?

>"You erased us from history, Jumper!"
>"Then how are you here?"
>"... shutup!"
>>
>>52282134
Cram every last inch of available space in the warehouse with guns, then open it when you need them.
>>
>>52282430
We have half of that in real life. We're still working on the 'make a sperm an egg' part, is all.
>>
>>52282597
It makes sense in context. Chrono Trigger has a drawback where you have to face beings from timelines you accidentally erased thanks to Lavos' shenanigans.
>>
>>52282562
>So the perk makes even less sense for existing because neither the last nor the current version is anything like any of the Shiners?
Because the Shiners ARE Free Magic Elementals. Who either were born with large MP Pools, or assimilated enough surrounding free magic to get that large. And then decided to commit suicide after however many eons by creating something new.

All Free Elementals are technically NotSoBrightShiners. They may have appeared as pillars of light, but the shining referred to is metaphorical at the end.It was their actions that made then apart from letter Free Elementals, not their nature.

You are wanting raw power, and salty it is not granting it, when it is about theme.
>>
>>52282559
Yes, they ate my dog.
>>
>>52282562
>>52282707
Also Lirael's Dog is one.
I read those books a long time ago and not in english, so i kind of don't remember if the Dog had a proper name.
>>52282717
Kek'd
>>
>>52282271
Vandread, the series starts with two different planets, one only inhabited by women, the other men. They mention some stuff about the tech used in the series, and while they talk more about what the women do than the men, there are clear families on the male planet as well.
>>
>>52282774
The names in the English version were the Dog, the Disreputable Dog, the Disreputable Bitch (upon revealing herself to be female), and Kibeth. And let me say just how glad I am that there's something non-incendiary for me to comment on.
>>
>>52282707
It must be nice getting to accuse everyone of only wanting power you massive faggot. Especially when my view has always been that the perk feels unnecessary and tacked on to the rest of the jump.
>>
>>52282811
The Dog was awesome. I really liked it, shame you can't take it as a companion.
>>
Cuz I know Digger's going to see this - a Double Cross build.

>Double Cross - 683
Breeding: Tribrid
Origin: Drop-In
Drawbacks: Addicted to Power (+400)
Final Point Count: 1,400 CP
Syndrome: Salamandra/Solaris/Ouroboros (300)
Perks:
-If I Go Crazy... (Free)
-Cover (Free)
-Work (Free)
-Blue Queen
-Counter-Renegade
-Specialist
-Fullblooded
Gear:
-FHG-666 (Free)
-Living Coat (Free)
-A Call For A Friend (Free)
-Panacea’s Fruit

Powers:
Renegade Point Count: 2,000
Syndrome: Salamandra/Solaris/Ouroboros
-Warding (Free)
-Salamandra - Law of Fire (-50)
-Salamandra - Law of Ice (-50)
-Salamandra - Fire God’s Rage (-100)
-Salamandra - Blade of Ice and Fire (-200)
-Solaris - Energy Water (-50)
-Solaris - Bacteria Manipulation (-50)
-Solaris - Perfect Antibody (-100)
-Solaris - Hi-End Production (-300)
-Ouroboros - Primordial Blue: Physique Maintenance (-100)
-Ouroboros - Primordial Red: Component Analysis (-100)
-Ouroboros - Eternal Evolution (-300)
-Ouroboros - Ruler’s Crown (-300)
-Ouroboros - Primordial Black: Fountain of Inspiration (-300)
>>
>>52282852
>It must be nice getting to accuse everyone of only wanting power you massive faggot. Especially when my view has always been that the perk feels unnecessary and tacked on to the rest of the jump
Think if it as a racial option, K?
There are two featured races in the series. Humans of various flavors including dead, and Free Magic Elementals.
>>
In Naruto, how good or bad of an idea is it for me to stick a gelel stone in my body?
>>
>>52282882

Generally a pretty good one as long as you have help or know what you're doing. There were no distinct disadvantages to using Gelel, the badguys just got their asses whooped. You should probably figure out a way to temper or protect the stone though, as it was revealed that great enough trauma can make them shatter and you'd lose out on those powers.
>>
>>52282910
Wasn't the transformation part of it supposed to be on par with Orochimaru's cursed seal or was it weaker?
Dat regeneration tho...
>>
>>52282882
It's an idea. It just gives you more chakra and makes you ugly. The durability boost isn't very impressive, the guy that did it was taken out by a few rasengans.
>>
>>52282937
If it was, it's definitely at best just the level one transformation because man nothing in that movie matches level two.
>>
>>52273113
I don't know any of the cool sites to find pictures, but I'm currently just a lanky blonde dude in a lab coat.
No second stages.
No final forms.
Just a guy in a lab coat.

>>52281480
You're the anon with the macho mafia tough guy, aren't you?

>>52282111
Unassailable, from NGE?
But you should also invest in some mental health and 'you are always you' perks.
There's one in Narnia and Robocop.
>>
>>52282882
Probably fine, but a single gelel stone isn't really worth it. You would need like the entire deposit of the stuff to make it worthwhile. Also while the movie talked the stuff up it didn't show the stuff being very impressive.
>>
File: 1488725776526.png (117KB, 320x372px) Image search: [Google]
1488725776526.png
117KB, 320x372px
>>52282880
>>
>>52282937

We didn't have a clear comparison, so I couldn't tell you. The transformations were certainly potent, but not to the point where it allowed them to completely dominate their foes, even though they were all just going up against genin and chunin. (That being said, that could have been the fault of the people behind the stones, as they were really easy to deceive from the looks of things and lost despite impressive looking powers. They were very likely ordinary humans outside of the power of the stones as well.)
>>
>>52282811
Hey, can you add an option to take the Dog as a companion?
>>
>>52282950

Rasengan despite the visuals and the numerous giant techniques that replace it, is still an extremely deadly technique that blends your guts to mush.
>>
>>52283048
Yeah, but you have to be Naruto to really use it effectively. Sure, it's a good technique but a limited one. And there are a lot of people who could just tank it.
>>
>>52283028
If I remember right, they left before chakra showed up. I think they didn't even know what it was at first, or I might be confused with various stories I've read. If so, they wouldn't have had any training at all, and a bunch of (admittedly pretty skilled) genin could kick their asses six ways to Sunday. A trained ninja just might be able to squeeze a little more out of the stones.
>>
>>52283098

(What do you mean you have to be Naruto to use it effectively?)
>>
>>52282881

In a sense, there are also Sendings, but those are exclusively constructed, and only barely conscious if at all.

>>52283039

...Maybe? It sounds much safer than allowing Mogget, anyway. I'll have to think on it.
>>
>>52283008
Ruler's Crown into Morpheus transmutation fuckery and Neumann's mental processing, even if it's not that major. Coupled with Solaris' internal chemical reaction manipulation. Coupled with Blade of Ice & Fire allowing for the utter paradoxical temperatures.

THIS IS AMAZING.

Also, mentally delete Panacea's Fruit. I deleted that from the build after removing my 200 CP Drawback.
>>
>>52283124
The movie was made before we got an explanation for where chakra came from. So the movie writers put it like chakra was a Naruto continent only thing, whereas the later story implies the Sage gave it to every single human everywhere.

If there really are knights somewhere in Naruto's world, they're using some version of chakra techniques, not needing gelel stones or another workaround.
>>
>>52283098
>You have to be Naruto to use it effectively.
Bullshit. Minato, Jiraiya, motherfucking Konohamaru. Others I might be forgetting. I call your bullshit.
>>
For SMT Demons, when two beings with conflicting immunities/resistances and weaknesses fuse, do either take precedence?
>>
So how do the costs of MtG spells translate into lore? You can't actually collapse a Plane with two lands, can you.
>>
>>52283157
>Sendings, but those are exclusively constructed, and only barely conscious if at all
Which is why they are not a race option any more than a roomba or house cat is.

>much safer than allowing Mogget, anyway.
Was a reason for betraying Mogget ever given, or just the fact he refused to permanently diminish himself like they chose to?
>>
File: 1483670959771.jpg (43KB, 356x476px) Image search: [Google]
1483670959771.jpg
43KB, 356x476px
Do you obey age of consent laws?
>>
>>52283185
>conflicting immunities/resistances and weaknesses fuse, do either take precedence?
The notes say they cancel out I think.
>>
>>52283251
Dude, what the fuck?
>>
File: Flying_Dutchman_SideView.jpg (214KB, 607x653px) Image search: [Google]
Flying_Dutchman_SideView.jpg
214KB, 607x653px
Since we can't buy one from the Pirates of the Caribbean jump, what perks could I use to get/make a magic ship?
>>
File: so what can you do.png (712KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
so what can you do.png
712KB, 800x450px
>>52283008
Given it's a secret war in the shadows kind of thing (a previous poster described it as "Marvel black-ops"), how do you think the different factions would react to a bonafide superhero appearing out of the blue who starts helping people, stopping robberies, rescuing kids from burning buildings and cats from trees, etc - as if he'd stepped straight out of a four-color cartoon a la DCAU?
>>
>>52283251
Fuck off you sick fuck.
>>
File: what the fuck.jpg (43KB, 540x303px) Image search: [Google]
what the fuck.jpg
43KB, 540x303px
>>52283251
>>
>>52283251
Honestly, most settings probably don't have those. All those medieval fantasy settings are probably like our medieval times in that sense.
>>
>>52283251
Go and stay go.
>>
>>52283239
Basically, it was because he refused to pick a side in the fight between the Seven and Orannis.

Also, the fact that he didn't permanently diminish himself is what would concern me, if I made a Mogget companion option. Being able to take along a full-fledged Bright Shiner probably wouldn't fly, regardless of loyalties.
>>
File: CockNocker.jpg (52KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
CockNocker.jpg
52KB, 1280x720px
>>52283251
Go and stay go
>>
>>52283251
It's not /a/, /tg/ has a lot of 'fantasy is reality' types, which is odd for the play pretend board.
>>
File: fairy hand.png (235KB, 312x493px) Image search: [Google]
fairy hand.png
235KB, 312x493px
>>52283251
>age of consent laws
What's that?
>>
>>52283311
>>52283294
>>52283281
>>52283264
>>52283338
Woah, what? I thought lgfs would be popular among jumpers.
>>
>>52282597
It's from the very vaguely defined Crimson Echoes drawback >>52282679 mentioned.

I just fluffed that I was fighting the original protagonists since it seemed fitting and tragic enough for a good story hook.
>>
Prudes.
>>
>>52283141
Main Character Plot Armor.
If you don't oneshot your target with it you will have a VERY BAD TIME.
>>
>>52283354
Lot more people than would admit it to you probably go for anime characters that are like 13-17, you just put things in a really shitty way.

Also what the fuck is that acronym?
>>
>>52283354
The way you worded that implied... I don't really need to say it. Even if you intended to ask if Jumpers respected any given society's assumptions about the people they have a relationship with, that's really not what people are gonna see. Sorry dude.
>>
97. Demolition Man
Perks: The Three Seashells, Language Violation, You'll Figure It Out, My Society
Items: Sex Simulator, Cryo Device
Drawbacks: I'm An Oscar-Meyer Wiener!

Being stuck in this future was pretty lame, all things considered. I re-caught Pheonix in less than a day and was left with a weird, imbalanced society with a weird, imbalanced leader. He wanted to play politics, and gave me a medal. It was really nice.

It took me fifteen months to get both sides of the locals to rise up against him. Which is actually sort of depressing for a jumper with social fu perks out the wazoo. I mean, I wasn't even trying to be subtle. There were dens of sin and vice set up all over town, luring everyone in as a secret, I cured every cryo-prisoner that would honestly have repented of their mind control, and several others besides. I basically caused trouble all over, in just the right ways to make people want the trouble more than their peace.

And then I had to calm down the angry underground folks that wanted blood more than a reasonable above-ground life, and gussy them up after years of ratburgers.

Social engineering is time-consuming.

>>52283251
>My birth certificate for this world says I'm 13
>My body and brain are physically 25
>My mind has recently hit 1 millenium

Man, I don't even fucking know.
>>
>>52283401
little girlfriends
>>
>>52283349
Is that why people get so triggered when someone talks about killing a character they like?
>>
>>52283251
Nope.

>>52283266
Infernals
>>
>>52283316
>Basically, it was because he refused to pick a side in the fight between the Seven and Orannis
I mean one side is a bully who likes to destroy the other sides cult. The other side is a creepy cult complete with poison koolaid.

If ever "A pox on Both your houses" was apropos. He did not even do that, just tries to stay out of all the dysfunctional shit.
>>
>>52283354
>>52283367

Don't fuck children.

>>52283372

Naruto isn't a good ninja for most of the series though, he's just trial and error in motion. People like Kakashi, Minato and Jiraiya are able to use the base Rasengan to its true potential by just being able to slam that shit in someone's gut so quickly that they don't even know what hit'em.
>>
>>52283464
Don't imply cartoons are real senpai.
>>
>>52283173
>Minato
Speedblitz+Teleport, that is a build that can use rasengan effectively. Teleport in, hit fast, Teleport out.
>Jiraya
Had a VERY BAD TIME.
>Konohomaru
He got lucky with that one. If he didn't oneshot Pain's path he woud have gotten Shrekt Hard.
>>
>>52283266
Check out the Noble Background's 400 CP item in the Exalted - Infernals jump
If is a pearl you drop into water or sand to raise a creepy ship.
>>
>>52283008
- Perks:
- Syndrome: Neuman, Pureblood: -0
- If I go Crazy: -0
- Fullblooded: -200
- Cover: -0
- Work: -0
- Catalyst: -100
- Living Dead: -100
- Blue Queen: -300
- Living Legend: -300
- Powers:
- Warding
- Resurrection: -200
- Black Market: -50
- Walking Encyclopedia: -50
- Genius Insight: -100
- Instant Plan: -200
- Undefeated Genius: -300
- Absolute Prediction: -300
- Fountain of Inspiration: -300
- Organizational Breakdown: -500
>>
File: 1489327641104.png (333KB, 512x812px) Image search: [Google]
1489327641104.png
333KB, 512x812px
>>52283278

Pic related

But seriously, it depends on how you're doing it. If you're using outside-context then people are going to fucking flip since by all means you are a crazy person
Illegals might do that stuff sometimes but they're considered kind of misguided since it's established use of Renegade Powers in the presence of dormant renegade can set Awaken people
So, by NOT awakening people and being a straight up superhero you're going to set off alarm bells

If you're doing it via renegade, then it's a bit dicier as the above prospects apply(Encroachment, activating dormant Renegade) but it's still going to draw attention if you're keeping it up for long

UGC might try and get in contact directly to say "yo wtf" since their deal is trying to keep the weird shit under wraps as to not blow the lid on Renegade existing
False Hearts won't care about that but if you're actively heroic then you'll run into problems with them just because they're some HYDRA/Cobra-ass motherfuckers who canonically started a war that annihilated a nation in order to test military applications of Renegade

and in fact have an ongoing long-term war going on in some backwards countries to do a long term study of the effects of Renegade and Overeds on the conflict
So
Yeah if you're a bonafide superhero you're going to run into fights with them a lot

>>52283170
It's some good shit, I'll admit. Nice to see perks getting taken too, I was worried that this would be a situation where perks were ignored entirely
>>
>>52283422
Technically when you're 5 million years old, even the oldest grandma is a little girl.
>>
What perks do we have that are similar to Conjoined Conjures or Temple of Thought?
>>
File: I have made a terrible mistake.png (183KB, 497x486px) Image search: [Google]
I have made a terrible mistake.png
183KB, 497x486px
>>52283560
>be UGC
>Genuinely try to help humanity, even if you have to do some shady shit sometimes and keep things under wraps
>New guy shows up
>He's using Renegade powers in public, but he also seems to be using them for good, helping people like he's a super hero or something
>tfw you're not sure whether to be happy because he's a good guy and he seems to be an enemy of False Hearts, or freaking out because he's doing all of this in public
>>
>>52283620
I cheat in Justice League Dark is essentially a more free hand version of Conjoined Conjures.
You could also use Favor of Tashlan from Narnia as a substitute for Temple of Thought
>>
>>52283560
Is there a reason why the Renegade Beasts/Overeds need to be living for Renegade Absorption, or is it just fiat? How lengthy is the process?
>>
>>52283616
They're still grandmas. Them being young by comparison doesn't actually make them children. You being old as balls doesn't suddenly make an adult a kid or vice versa. I've never understood this argument.
>>
>>52283464
Base rasengan can take out mooks just fine. Use it on someone strong and you will have a bad time.
>>
>>52283634
Now imagine what that UGC guy would think if that new guy was using non-Renegade powers.
>>
>>52283660
It's a dumb joke/observation. If you're taking it overly seriously, any of this, then you have problems. I never understood people who moral guardian over fictional characters like you, personally. And so I poke at you.
>>
>>52283660
I think it's meant to compare total life experience or something. What a child is to a grandmother, so is the grandmother to the Jumper.

Or something like that.
>>
>>52283643
I have Temple of Thought, I'm just looking for perks that combine similar disciplines, or if there's anything that let's you combine non-similar disciplines like ki shit and magic.

I just asked because I want to do anything other than my standard build for Cardcaptor Sakura.
>>
>>52283643
Also, thank you.
>>
>>52283251
If I'm the child and they're the adult, it doesn't matter.

If my Waifu is currently a child due to companion import and I'm older than her locally even though our true ages are both in the hundreds if not thousands of years, it'd be up to her.
>>
>>52283667
>UGC Guy's face when
>>
>>52283711
Well, a Jumper and a Companions with a physical age difference is completely different than a normal person though. It'd still be weird and I would personally wait, but it's still completely different.
>>
>>52283728
Who the fuck waifus normal people?
>>
>>52283251
I judge based on physical and mental maturity. Different people are good to go at different rates.
>>
>>52283736
>Normies get out REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>52283620
Capstone Boosted Tandem Style from Street Fighter is all you need.
>>
Okay, so. In an effort to de-power Learn to Fly, I'm gonna ask about this before I make a perk out of it.

The sandbags durability changes based on the various 'fillers' you buy for it. Would this make a good perk? Or it this above the 'fun game about a penguin' level?
>>
>>52283688
Well there is the capstone boosted version of tandem style in Street fighter.
It lets you merge energy pools and in a way it allows techniques that relied on those pools to have the best of both worlds.
Not quite the same as smashing magic systems together, but it lets you get wierd with it.

As for combining Ki and Magic I think there's something for that in Negimia. At the very least it could concievably be used as a bridge with other disipline merging perks.

>>52283708
No problem m8.
>>
>>52283251
Yes. Why would you even want to fuck a minor when you're immortal? Do you really want to be that guy from Twilight?
>>
>>52282880
>>52283538
Hate to be that guy, but looking at it you're both 2K VP over budget. You don't get discounts on powers unless you get the one perk that gives that to Purebloods.
>>
>>52283808
Never mind, I'm an idiot, missed the second perk for Hybrids that does the exact same thing, and the fact that the second was a Pure.
>>
>>52283829
All good, mang.
>>
File: QsxNmE9.gif (1MB, 500x388px) Image search: [Google]
QsxNmE9.gif
1MB, 500x388px
>>52283538

>A pureblood build

Yasssss...Yasss~
>>
>>52283560
Is becoming a Gjaum still a loss condition if you have perks that would allow it to leave your sanity untouched?
>>
>>52283883
See >>52283654 .
>>
>>52283883
With Fullblooded, can you eventually develop PURE abilities, or do they need to be purchased at the start?
>>
>>52283751
>>52283761
I've already been through there. Picked up Senju instead. Thanks anyway.
>>
So just to be clear, in Practical Guide To Evil, being a Villain isn't about being evil? It's about defying laws and going against order?
>>
>>52283251
This >>52283746, basically.
But it doesn't really come up a whole lot because no ordinary human can keep up with me on any level at this point.

At 682 years old, with a body that can throw down with low to mid level street supers, and an average IQ somewhere in the mid 400s, and a host other superhuman mental talents on top of that, it's difficult to find someone that it doesn't feel like bestiality to get it on with.
Intelligence-wise, there's a greater scaled difference between me and ordinary humans than there is between humans and… koala bears. Koala bears are pretty dim.

>>52283773
Sparklepires glitter even shinier when they're on fire.
But honestly the best thing about them is that you can beat the every-living shit out of them, and as long as you don't actually destroy the pieces, you can put them back together to do it over and over again.
They just get these little scares where the piece reattached, invisible to ordinary people.
>>
File: f77.jpg (28KB, 467x413px) Image search: [Google]
f77.jpg
28KB, 467x413px
>>52283654

Renegade becomes dormant in corpses, and Renegade Absorption specifically is going for Active Renegade as dormant doesn't have any inherent abilities unless acted upon by Active renegade or becoming a Renegade Being.
i.e eating a corpse's renegade is like eating flour instead of bread, when you need to eat the bread to get the power

It takes about an hour to digest it
>>
>>52283660
I think it's an argument of mental maturity and experience.

The reason why pedophilia is considered exploitative is because, in general, children aren't mature or responsible enough to actually make decisions like that. But what are you basing their maturity on? You're gauging their maturity based on the maturity of an adult. When you apply this to a very long-lived entity, however, the same problem surfaces; the relationship is so lop-sided in terms of experience and mental maturity that even the oldest humans become akin to comparing a young child to an adult or possibly even more severe. As a result, when you look at the actual relationship dynamics, it's difficult to not perceive it as exploitative on the part of the immortal. You are taking advantage of the much less mature, far less experienced human exactly like an adult takes advantage of a much less mature, far less experienced child. So the same sort of principle dynamic exists, it's simply considered less immoral by humans because all humans are children in this scenario. If all humans were 10 years old and suddenly somebody that was 40 came along and got into a relationship with one the same sort of perspective would occur. It's not that the relationship is somehow "better," it's that you lack the maturity of an entity with a greatly elongated lifespan and are thus not capable of judging such a relationship any more clearly than the child would be. You're looking at the relationship between a human and an immortal, a child and an adult, from the perspective of another child and not the adult. So obviously it appears less immoral to you.
>>
>>52283918
You can eventually unlock them if you take Fullblooded
>>
>>52283950
Ah, so how does it determine whether something is a "corpse" or not? If you preserved a dead body and prevented cell-death, would it still go dormant?

>It takes about an hour to digest it
So, is it literally eating the corpse, or something else? Could you speed it up by eating the corpse faster/having a higher capacity? Or through other means of absorption?
>>
File: firestorm.jpg (125KB, 580x571px) Image search: [Google]
firestorm.jpg
125KB, 580x571px
>>52283560
Basically this >>52283667

My Jumper's usual MO on "modern" worlds is to be the Flying Brick Magical Hero From Another World that attracts all the attention and trouble. Fancy costume, cape, kirby dots, truth, liberty and justice for all, the whole enchilada.

Meanwhile the Companions quietly start introducing cheap clean technologies for/and distributing power, food, medicine and water to disadvantaged populations while looking for hidden viziers behind thrones. I'm not good at micromanaging that kind of shit, so I delegate.
>>
>>52283956
Obviously the only way to fix this is you can only ever have a relationship with someone of your own -exact- age.

No deviation one way or another.
>>
>>52283956
No, pretty sure you're applying an example that doesn't fit. At a certain point, you're not really becoming more mentally maturein a way that matters here. Countless immortal beings that have lived for centuries or millenia are portrayed as still being childish or inexperienced. Jumpers especially. This isn't a scale that continues to increase in the same way without limit.

Intelligence wise you might have an argument, for hyper intelligent beings compared to more simple minded ones, but being a few hundred or thousand or whatever years old and getting with a 20 or 40 year old human isn't anything like Paedophilia. Will it be a challenging relationship? Likely so, given you're certain to outlive your partner, but they're fully able to comprehend the relationship and what it means, as opposed to what a 10 year old child might be able to comprehend.
>>
>>52284105
>not taking Gaia from EVO

And that's how every jumper who found a partner elsewhere wound up a pedophile.
>>
>>52284118
Rather than the thread bike. No thanks to the sloppy seconds (or sloppy hundredths as it were).
>>
File: Double Cross Jumpchain.pdf (923KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Double Cross Jumpchain.pdf
923KB, 1x1px
>>52284015

>Ah, so how does it determine whether something is a "corpse" or not? If you preserved a dead body and prevented cell-death, would it still go dormant?

We're talking about a nigh-magical anime virus here that is capable of resurrecting the freshly slain and is implied to have some kind of underlying will expressed via the Renegade Beings
Answer: It knows.
If that's too hokey, then call it fiat if ya want.

>Is it literally eating the corpse
It's letting the Ouroboros figuratively devour every bit of active Renegade in the Overed's body
You could speed up the process by having a rather powerful or efficient strain of the virus, as created by various evolution perks or the evolution power given by the section

Speaking of:

Changelog:
*Fixed typos and spacing issues in the various Power setions
*Formatted the item names to match the rest of the document's style
*Attempted to fix some tag issues
*Added a 300-CP item stipend because I felt like it and I was feeling like the gear sections of people's builds were too sparse for my liking
>>
>>52284153
That is the worst reasoning for adding a stipend I have ever seen. With Kamen Rider there's an actual focus on items. But just...fucking 'i want people to buy more items'? Really?

The worst part is that you'll just act like Manyfist at shitpost at anyone who speaks against it.
>>
File: You Rock.gif (354KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
You Rock.gif
354KB, 500x281px
>>52284153
Awesome.
I was already working on my Justice build for this.
>>
>>52284153
Does Humanity's Neighbor only work once?
>>
>>52284182
Red probably screeched at him to add something.
>>
>>52284153
Can we please not add things like extra CP without reason? I feel like it'd very easily fall into a slippery slope if this starts becoming a thing. Item stipends should be used sparingly and where they make sense and I don't feel like this is a series where there is an overwhelming focus on items. Your reasoning for it doesn't help and feels like a very bad turn in jump making to be doing things just to make certain options more popular. If you wanted the items to have more focus, you probably should have lessened the size of the power tables.
>>
File: 1452975082215.gif (363KB, 497x279px) Image search: [Google]
1452975082215.gif
363KB, 497x279px
>Let's go for the low hanging fruit

>>52284205
It applies to all altforms you have. So if you had a dragon altform and wanted to be a qt dragon waifu/husbando but didn't already have a way to do it, well
there you go
instant gijinka perk
>>
Told ya he would shitpost it away. Gotta take advantage of that popularity to get what he wants right?
>>
>>52284283
He was VERY goddamn arrogant and cocky throughout this thing's development as well.
>>
>>52284283
Wow, it's almost like immediately jumping to salty bitch mode disinclines people to give a shit about your opinion.
>>
>>52284283
There's nothing wrong with an item stipend.
If that's the way he wants to do it he's more than allowed too.
>>
>>52284301
>>52284283
>>52284228
>>52284182
>all of this salty samefagging
Yet you never complained during its construction outside of "lol too long can't read"
>>
>>52284278
Does it apply to future alt-forms as well? How about things that aren't necessarily alt-forms? Like if you've modified your "base" body, or use something like Animorphs morphing? Would it work for those, too?
>>
>>52284329
I'd say so? The main thrust of the ability is to "Create a human-ish variant of your current form"
>>
>>52284366
Ah, okay. I just wasn't sure, because the text made it seem like it was a one-time modification of the form in which you begin the jump. Thanks, mate. The setting looks interesting.
>>
>>52284319
What, did you expect actual effort from him? Shitposter can't even come up with proper bait, he's not going to bother with exerting any effort here.
>>
File: 1455500469916.png (111KB, 600x476px) Image search: [Google]
1455500469916.png
111KB, 600x476px
>>52284420

It's a pretty fun sandbox and I feel like the Renegade Virus is a nice toolbox for a lot of people.
>>
>>52283758
I like the suggestion someone gave you earlier, where you could fill your body up like a sandbag. I also feel like, at the same time, allowing the purchase of extremely durable materials within the Jump document itself is a mistake, especially if you keep the free perks that make the Jump basically a cakewalk. I would keep sandbag materials purchasable in the Jump document at realistic levels, if they are included at all- sand, rocks, concrete, steel, titanium, etc. and just let people figure out for themselves how they're going to get better, more durable materials, which would probably be a harder ordeal in an actual world instead of in a flash game, as silly as the premise of that world might be.
>>
Friendly reminder, that on SB, you can use the Ranma fanfiction drawback to become a LSSGSSIDKWTFSSBBQ for free.
>>
>>52284468
Friendly reminder that your grandmother shagged a goat in the summer of '78.

In public I might add, after being paid 50 dollars.
>>
>>52284483
Always knew she was a dirty old ho'.
>>
>>52284483
So that's where I got it from.
>>
File: Just do it.png (409KB, 721x478px) Image search: [Google]
Just do it.png
409KB, 721x478px
>doing research
>tfw Renegade is perfectly viable to be imported into the Resident Evil virus table
>>
File: Where is your Justice Now 2.jpg (141KB, 499x540px) Image search: [Google]
Where is your Justice Now 2.jpg
141KB, 499x540px
>>52284153
Double Cross Universe-
0/2300
Free Pureblood Chimaera
Drop-in
Free If I Go Crazy-Companion builds are amazing
Discount Fullblooded
Free Cover and Work
Discount Catalyst
Discount Counter-Renegade-First step in finding a cure
Discount Blue Queen
Discount Living Legend
Returner
Singularity
Lost Number
Discount Irreplaceable Treasure
Guardian's Glove and Damage Glove
A Call For a Friend

World of Traitors+600- I'm gonna save the world!
Addicted to Power+400
The Jumper Thesis+200 "There is an extradimensional "superhero" running around" "what"
Melodramatic+100
------
Powers-
0/2100
Titan Therianthropy
Mighty Therianthropy
Ultimate Therianthropy
Complete Therianthropy
Proof of the Feral Beast
Dragon Scales
Ogre's Might
Physical Maintenance
Dormant Genes
Intelligent Beast

IT BEGINS!
>>
>>52284512
Isn't it great?
Because unleashing a modified Renegade is in NO WAY gonna adversely effect RE
>>
>>52284512
Oh? Planning on adding some more restrictions, then?
>>
>>52284483
A goat.

Not even a proper horse. A GOAT.
>>
If I added this to the Star Wars jump, how many of you jumpers would be willing to buy it?
>>
>>52284550
That would be nice, a small warship would be very useful.
>>
>>52284515

>mfw full Chimera

You absolute madman
>>
File: 374.gif (59KB, 900x300px) Image search: [Google]
374.gif
59KB, 900x300px
>>52284468
Well they'd probably need to write a fanfiction that contained it first.
Ranma fanfic is hella dumb sometimes, but I don't think there's any that actually touch on that kind of DBZ bullshit that aren't either My Immortal levels of bad or preteens masturbating onto digital paper. Since neither of those are functional stories I'd imagine trying to jump them would end badly.

I think if someone were to go out of the way to write somewhat quality fanfictions just to get bigger powerlevels in an imagination game they've earned it. Because really at that point you could have just written a "normal" self insert and done whatever.
>>
File: You don't even.png (141KB, 526x260px) Image search: [Google]
You don't even.png
141KB, 526x260px
>>52284537
It will always adversely affect RE.

>>52284544
>implying I'd be so petty
>implying I'd break my own guidelines when the virus is legit biological
>>
File: Star Wars-Orbital Bombardment.jpg (135KB, 1094x730px) Image search: [Google]
Star Wars-Orbital Bombardment.jpg
135KB, 1094x730px
>>52284550

Rebel scum
>>
>>52284512
Well now I have to.
http://pastebin.com/1YE4WbWE
>>
>>52284585
>>implying I'd be so petty

That's because you blatantly well are.
>>
>>52284153
So you said earlier that you can unlock powers later on. How long would it take to unlock powers? Does it require training? Can you create powers not on the list? Can you increase the strength of a power beyond what it says?
>>
>>52284550
I would, a capital ship (even if it is a small one) is a very valuable tool.
>>
>>52284600
Proofs?
>>
>>52284512
The hell is the Renegade virus?
Bing failed me.
>>
File: Where is your Justice Now.jpg (433KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Where is your Justice Now.jpg
433KB, 1200x1600px
>>52284581
I AM THE ULTIMATE LIFEFORM! AND UNLIKE THAT BITCH KARS I CAN PROCREATE!

>>52284585
>It will always adversely affect RE.
That was the joke

>>52284609
See >>52284153
>>
>shit he stonewalled it
>red's in thread, ez b8
>>
>>52284608
Open your fucking eyes, anon.
Christ you're stupid.
Try paying attention for once.
>>
>>52284636
That isn't proof.
Please try again.
>>
File: implying.png (382KB, 504x535px) Image search: [Google]
implying.png
382KB, 504x535px
>>52284595
WHY.

>>52284609
Look at Double Cross, in >>52284153. It's like the t-Virus on a high from a mountain of cocaine after dancing in a pool of liquid heroin.

>>52284600
>>52284636
>mfw
Dude. Dude. DUDE. Famalam. I can't help but feel you're leading into old territory again with all these one-step implications.
>>
File: 1452983957984.png (85KB, 210x434px) Image search: [Google]
1452983957984.png
85KB, 210x434px
>>52284603
In order:
*It requires active trial and error, so it takes as long as you're willing to experiment with the kind of power that creates all-devouring black holes, shifting light into something capable of rendering men into ash, and igniting your very blood
*You can, and they'll probably be logical extensions of the syndrome's given abilities or interactions between different syndromes
*Yes, by either enhancing the virus directly or having the kinda biology/powers that encourages evolution

>>52284625
pic related
>>
>>52284588
Childhood is idolizing Star Destroyers.
Adulthood is realizing that they're just overblown gun platforms and smaller warships are more practical.
>>
>>52284585
>>52284678
Source on this raccoon?
>>
>>52284678
WHY DO YOU HATE FLOWERS, RED?
I JUST WANT TO SPREAD FLOWERS.
>>
File: Killer7 WIP 0.2.pdf (728KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Killer7 WIP 0.2.pdf
728KB, 1x1px
Do-do-do-do.

Is the capstone booster and its effects alright?

And, is the blood section too short, or just right? I can think of two more abilities to add to it, but it would be stretching canon rather thin.

Gonna work on the Smile section... later.
>>
File: 8bcaf8_burns-vuelve[1].png (121KB, 800x539px) Image search: [Google]
8bcaf8_burns-vuelve[1].png
121KB, 800x539px
With all this RE talk, is there a list for the best of the best viruses to take from other jumps?

>>52284680
Excellent...
>>52284691
Don't you mean adulthood is idolising mechs with more firepower than a star destroyer?
>>
>>52284693
'Coon Comic' by Simkaye. Fucker's a gold mine for reaction images.

>>52284706
Those flowers are evil.
>>
>>52284732
Thank ye.
>>
>>52284726
There are tons of good viruses. If you want them to be RE-importable, that's a more limited selection.
>>
File: Star Wars-Venator2.png (2MB, 1920x816px) Image search: [Google]
Star Wars-Venator2.png
2MB, 1920x816px
>>52284691
>Childhood is idolizing Rebelscum.
>Adulthood is realizing that they're just incompetent terrorists and Venators are actually the master race
>>
File: 1393045914740.jpg (60KB, 500x368px) Image search: [Google]
1393045914740.jpg
60KB, 500x368px
>>52284706
Would it be a good idea to companion Zero?
My companion list is a complete sausage fest and I need more females in the group.
>>
>>52284723
For Demigod, did we die and then get revived later in our backstory as well, or have we been haunting the world while the others were dead?
>>
>>52284747
Depends, do you want a walking potential apocalypse around, who also likes having sex with any guy, is generally an asshole and is angry as hell.

I know I would.
>>
>>52284747
Zero is pretty much an angry space marine mcdude from gears of war but with tits, so she'll fit right in.
>>
>>52284767
Your call on how to fluff it, so long as it doesn't give any more resources/influence than the base perk would. Although I imagine you might end up looking incompetent if you do decide you didn't bite it.
>>
>>52284726
>Virus
By itself the Diclonius Virus from Elfen Lied is the ultimate fuck you to any species you want to slowly and subtly get rid of. It can be even more potent and terrifying with a few modifications.

>Star Destroyers
No, that's when you're a teenager.
>>
A long time ago, I claimed Mana Khemia 1 for a jump. Soon, I had to do something else for awhile. During that time, I asked for people to make any comments on the Jump, which I believed was Jumpable. There were no comments when I returned.

I am assuming no one has any issues at the current moment with me uploading this to the "TO BE SORTED" folder on the drive. Somewhere in the PDF here, is a link that goes to a copy of the PDF that people can comment on for more clarifications or balancing issues. Can I go ahead and upload this?
>>
>>52284792
Wait you... weren't done with that?

Shit dude most people thought you were, i think it already got onto the drive. Anything different changelog wise?
>>
File: Executor.jpg (93KB, 970x545px) Image search: [Google]
Executor.jpg
93KB, 970x545px
>>52284691
>implying
I'm sorry, I can't hear you over how gorgeous the Executor is.
>>
>>52284802
The jump was just in my drive, and I had forgotten about it. I had added something in the notes about something regarding abilities and adherence to canon, but nothing new has been added other than that.
>>
>>52284726
Biosculptor/ Bio Tinker from Worm.
Infested from Warframe.
The Great Contagion from Exalted.
Black/Redlight from Prototype.
Atma Virus from DDS.
>>
>>52284680
Yo, Digman. >>52283884
>>
>>52284747
>Would it be a good idea to companion Zero?
>My companion list is a complete sausage fest and I need more females in the group.
Well she probably would be up for gangbangs.
>>
>>52284726
If you want to go the route of beneficial viruses, you can't go wrong with Pokerus from Pokemon. Normally it only affects pokemon, but that can be easily fixed in the customization table.
>>
File: RaiderClassCorvette.jpg (693KB, 4534x1916px) Image search: [Google]
RaiderClassCorvette.jpg
693KB, 4534x1916px
>>52284803
I will admit it glorious, SSDs are my one weakness.

What would be a good imperial equivalent of the Blockade Runner?
>>
>>52283884
>>52284861
Hum...I think it wouldn't be, I should probably clarify that the loss condition is assuming that the Gjaumhood has eroded your sense of agency away.
If you can somehow keep your agency in the face of constantly draining sanity then I wouldn't call it a loss condition
>>
>>52284803
What if we shrunk it down to a more practical size while retaining kickass levels?
>>
>>52284680
>having the kinda biology/powers that encourages evolution
Anyone know of perks from other jumps for this?
>>
File: Goblin_Market_by_AndyHep.jpg (105KB, 600x838px) Image search: [Google]
Goblin_Market_by_AndyHep.jpg
105KB, 600x838px
What are some interesting places of commerce across the worlds? Pic-related, I've always found Goblin Markets utterly fascinating.
>>
>>52284936
What do you mean by "more practical" exactly?
>>
>>52284901
SSDs are a thing of beauty, that's for sure.

I'm not sure there is an Imperial equivalent, actually. The CR90 was a troop/cargo transport, as well as a light escort vehicle. The Empire doesn't have a vehicle like that, since most of their troops would be transported on one of the various different Star Destroyer types. I suppose Tartan cruisers fit best, given that while Blockade Runners were designed to sneak past blockades to deliver troops or cargo, they were designed to prevent anything from slipping by.

>>52284936
>practical size
And you call yourself a Jumper! Jokes aside, that would be impressive if you could manage it, though if you ruin that beautiful dagger design for the sake of being practical, we're going to have issues.
>>
>>52284931
Alright, cool.
>>
>>52284901
That Imperial troop transport from Rebels that can hold 4 TIEs?
>>
>>52284966
Hypnos Gene from RE, EVO (the entire jump), Evolutionary Function from Ben 10, Gourmet Cells from Toriko... There might be a few more.
>>
>>52284792
>>52284802
I am just going to go ahead and upload the updated version of the jump. It has minor formatting clean up and a link to the Google Drive for people to comment on for a while in its notes. This time, I will properly be able to respond to any post-release issues.

I am going away for now.
>>
>>52285056
>>52284966
There's also that perk... I think Karma Chameleon from GUNMM?
>>
>>52284966
Blacklight Virus
>>
>>52284980
>>52284972
>more practical
I mean, something like 300-500 meters long. That's a big reduction while still leaving it really fookin' long.

Speaking of, are there any import options that let you SHRINK ships?
>>
>>52283950
So is the Active Renegade virus itself changed, or does it only modify the host's body? Also, is Divinity attainable?
>>
>>52284966
Well one of the Kamen Riders has a bunch of stuff for this, but I can't remember which one that was.
>>
>>52284966
Maybe Omega Self-Molecular Manipulation from X-Men?
It's pretty open-ended.
>>
>>52285114
>>52284966
Heisei Part 1: Agito and Kuuga.

Their whole shticks is that pretty much. To evolve and adapt.
>>
>>52283560
>Go to Double Cross
>Post Worm on the internets
>Make it popular
>Take Gold Paint, Apply To Self
>SUPERHERO HARD
>Cauldron Vials, Esper Abilities, Whatever else you can grant.
>Endbringers (Just make them convincing enough)
>Profit
>>
98. Cardcaptor Sakura
Origin: Guardian, Age: 13
Perks: Barrier, Crystal Projection, False Form, Spell Sensitivity, Something Special, Spirit Sight, Fire Belly
Items: Stuffed Animals, Camcorder, Liquor Chocolates
Drawbacks: Addicted

I don't have to worry about damaging or incorporating my way into the story, because the most powerful wizard with the greatest foresight powers ever has decided what happens and I don't get much say in the matter. So, I'll stay drunk and just go with the flow. It's all been taken care of by someone with actually quite benevolent plans, as far as I can tell.

So, all there is to do is to help out and waste my time acting like anything I do really matters. This is a nice, relaxing vacation jump if you're willing to just let everything turn out okay on it's own.
>>
>>52285158
>Not going to Madoka Rebellion first and handing out Magical Girl Powers
>>
>>52285222
>Whatever Else you can grant.
Including Magical Girl Powers.
Especially Magical Girl Powers.
>>
>>52285203
>This is a nice, relaxing vacation jump if you're willing to just let everything turn out okay on it's own.
Until Reality breaks a few times, but don't worry Sakura's on the case!
>>
>>52285236
I busted out the Briefcase from Gonzo Journalism a few times with Cerberus. Reality breaking is something I'm more than capable of dealing with.
>>
>>52284153
>Added a 300-CP item stipend because I felt like it and I was feeling like the gear sections of people's builds were too sparse for my liking
Thank you.

>>52284242
>Can we please not add things like extra CP without reason?
The reason is When 1,000 was invented there were 4 100 CP perks, 4 300 CO perks, and 6 600 CO perks, one of each being discounted for you. Jumpmakers kept adding more and more perks and stuff got out of whack. So some started adding sectional CP so a little can be spent in each section.
And it is a good thing.
Stop complaining.
>>
>>52284782
Shit that's a pretty apt way to put it, maybe a bit condensed but pretty apt

How did not see it earlier
>>
>>52285309
You realise you're not getting less when people add more options right? It's not making anything out of whack. You're not entitled to getting a certain percentage of every jump. You get the same amount of CP and you can buy the same number of things with it in any jump. The fact that some jumpmakers need to be special and give more CP is not fixing a problem, it is them putting in more CP so that people are happy with them.
>>
>>52285309
>Reason is
>reason anon gives basically amounts to 'it lets me get more stuff without taking drawbacks'
And nooooo one saw that coming.
>>
>>52284792
It looked pretty polished and done. You did a good job (have a pat on the back!), and it was already place on the drive.

>>52285078
>It has minor formatting clean up
Don't be afraid to call it done when all the major stuff is done. Perfection is always unattainable.
You can update with minor tweaks later when you find the time and inspiration strikes. Cool Cats (the coolest cat) does it all the time. Doesn't trip him up one bit.
>>
So, jump question.

We know the current Magi jump is never getting updated, both because JoJo is gone, and also because Wild_Card refused to both touch it or let anyone else touch it.

However, there is the property Magi: Sinbad no Bouken / Magi: Adventures of Sinbad. Takes place years before the actual canon of the current Magi jump, does not deal with the spontaneous "Oh jesus universes are being made and unmade" power levels of Sinbad being a jackass, and the current jump does not touch on the story in any way.

Would there be any significant outcry at somebody attempting to make Sinbad no Bouken into a working jump?
>>
>>52285330
>REEEEEEEEEE
>>52285348
>REEEEEEEEEE (The Sequel!)

>Makes a dismissive yawn
>>
>>52285392
Oh hey Digger, still not willing to respond with your name on huh?
>>
File: Balance.webm (352KB, 304x546px) Image search: [Google]
Balance.webm
352KB, 304x546px
>>
>>52285389
There would be bitching no matter what, you know that.
If you want to do it anyways and like the setting that seems like a fine work around to me.
Just be kind with it ok, that's usually the deciding factor for these things.

Also holy fuck did Magi escalate. Who could have ever seen that coming.
>>
>>52285389
Yes, there would. No matter how valid a jump would be, unless you're one of 10 namefags, the thread's resident autists will bitch you out for trying to make a "replacement" jump. Even then, you're not entirely safe.
>>
>>52285412
GOD DAMN IT MY EYES.
>>
File: JC15.jpg (14KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
JC15.jpg
14KB, 720x480px
>>52284153
Is If I Go Crazy... supposed to be free or 100 CP?

Also,

>you are still invulnerable

in the Shame section

Drawback: The Jumper Thesis (1w00)

Syndrome: Orcus, Purebred (Free)

Wild Card

Fullblooded (1000)
Returner (Free)
Guardian (Free)
Singularity (900)
Renegade Crystal (600)
Lost Number (300)
Guardian's Glove (+300=600, Free)
Damage Glove (Free)
Secret Alchemy Tome (0)

Warding (Free)
Law of the Underworld (1950)
Crushing Jaw (1900)
Verdant Domain (1800)
Fairy Hand (1600)
Arrow Raindrop (1400)
Absolute Space (1100)
Perfect World (800)
Nerve Hijack (500)
Law of Power (0)

Huh. I know just the solution for this world. Fair Eyes, you're up.

Introducing A Hood on Death! (http://ninjasensei.wikidot.com/sc:solar-medicine-charms#toc14) Yes, through the unreasonable perfection of the Solar Exalted adorably loyal magical girls can be created from the worst diseases plaguing mankind.

But perfection's so last milennium! Here at the factory-cathedrals of MoonCorp™ we use infusions of liquid sorceries, blessed waters and distilled essence of immortality to enhance our production line of virus-spirits. Once the Magical Girl Renegade-Chan™ is mass produced, we'll put an end to Gjaumification in no time!

In a literal viral marketing campaign, we shall now commence fultoning the company mascot to the most severely affected parts of the world. Customers are strongly advised not to obstruct the Magical Girl Renegade-Chan™s' activities. Magical Girl Renegade-Chan™ will punish you in the name of MoonCorp™ for being a dick.

>>52283634
>Skull Face: A Ghost Without A Past

>>52284723
Looks good, yeah.

In that case the blood section seems fine too.
>>
File: ngu.jpg (591KB, 640x896px) Image search: [Google]
ngu.jpg
591KB, 640x896px
>>52285389
I'd be very happy to see a Sinbad no Bouken jump. Way behind on the manga but I can't recall it crossing over much with the focuses of each series and Sinbad definitely looked more then ten years younger to me.
>>
>>52284153
Can Renegade Absorption allow you to eat Gjaums? If so is it more efficient than eating normal Overed?
>>
>>52285389
The question isn't whether there would be bitching. The question is would the bitching matter?
Because if you do a good job it doesn't, but if you make a dud I wouldn't expect it to be taken seriously.
>>
>>52285389
>Would there be any significant outcry at somebody attempting to make Sinbad no Bouken
Only if you call the jump some silly foreign sounding thing like 'no Bouken'

OH TAMERAI WHY COULDN"T YOU JUST SLAP "FOOD WARS" AT THE FRONT OF THE FOREIGN WORD SALAD SO PEOPLE AND FIND IT ON THE DRIVE LATER INSTEAD OF HAVING TO HUNT IT DOWN!
>Where is Food Fight?
It somewhere listed as a jump that sounds sort of like whatever Dirge named the Spirited Away jump.
>Can you remember which one?
Nope.
>*Raises fist to Heavens*
>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TAMERAI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>52285452
>Food fight
Food wars you mongrel. Food fight is something different.
>>
File: UNSPEAKABLE EVIL.gif (835KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
UNSPEAKABLE EVIL.gif
835KB, 500x375px
Jumpers! What's the most UNSPEAKABLY EVIL thing you've ever done?
>>
Rolled 87 (1d100)

>>52285466
(You).
>>
>>52285466
I forgot the cookies
>>
>>52285466
I turned Mebd into an ugly blobfish that could breath, temporarily, in front of everyone.

she was cockblocking me because she felt threatened by my beauty, how else was I supposed to respond?
>>
>>52285466
Leaked plans to Cerberus for a crazy powerful weapon, and added the compulsion that they should build it.

And that is how there was a Cerberus Base that built a Taco Cart that killed everyone and took over the base.

The reaction of the N7 operative assigned to that one was priceless.
>>
File: Wait, what.gif (2MB, 696x532px) Image search: [Google]
Wait, what.gif
2MB, 696x532px
>>52285475
>>
>>52284153
>Born of Renegade
Are the free 400 CP powers two for each strain, or two total?
>>
>>52285466
I have been refining my skills at Baking for my entire Chain, for over ten thousand years, because I like baking. Any kind of baked goods I am a master of.

I put a plate of my divine chocolate chip cookies in front of Ruby Rose, and didn't let her have any.
>>
>>52285510
Get fucked, Aku. Gently.
>>
>>52285466
I stole the prize inside from every cereal box in every jump I've ever gone to post Auralnauts.
I don't even do anything with them afterwards.
>>
>>52285475
that escalated quickly
>>
>>52285421
>>52285423
>>52285434
>>52285448
>>52285452

Alright. Consider it on claim then.

Looking at around eight or nine origins with related perk and item trees, based around Sinbad (Drop-In), Ja'far, Masrur, Sharrkan, Yamraiha, Pisti, Spartos, Drakon, and Hinahoho.

Much more in-depth description of what Djinn are and what they do / what the actual MEANING of holding a Djinn's Metal Vessel signifies, plus see if I can swing either a customization section (likely not but damn it I will give it at least a college try) and a few OC examples to give people an idea of what Djinn do.
>>
File: jc4.jpg (63KB, 845x521px) Image search: [Google]
jc4.jpg
63KB, 845x521px
>>52284968
As of the Netherworld DLC, Overlords can apparently get into a financial relationship with shadowy figures that really like stalks for some reason. It's not clear what they actually sell, though.

The Echo Bazaar in Fallen London, which is actually a space crab and its' symbiotic rocket pigs. Run by the Masters of the Bazaar, it's a fairly straightforward place that sells everything from achronal Hell-forged rifles to sentient gloves and hats to precognitive watches to mirror-snake skin boots. The real trade, of course, is in cities and love stories. Trade is apparently also a Big Deal in space; the Masters are actually all outcasts and criminals from space bat society, some of them for essentially dealing in contraband

There's an Ork outpost you can access in one of the Light of Terra DLCs, where they trade mostly in teef. The Iskroot species in Animorphs is what happens when a Yeerk-like species evolves to adopt capitalism as a culture. Angels in P&S have a catalogue they can pay for weapons through by getting coins from exorcising ghosts.

And Malfeas is chock full of them, like that delightful candy shop-like place where you can drink bottled human emotions. Some of the demons themselves are plaecs of commerce-Makarios for dreams and souls, Ipithymia for lewd. Even Ligier actually has a queue of people commissioning him to make things for them because he showcases some of his flashier inventions battling it out in this magitech artifact thunderdome.
>>
File: 75.jpg (62KB, 689x689px) Image search: [Google]
75.jpg
62KB, 689x689px
>>52285553
Oooh, now I'm excited to see what comes of it. You're certainly selling it highly.
>>
>>52285522
That could be ludicrously OP if a Cineverse Cycle jump is made
>>
>>52285513
>>52285522
Y'all are gonna burn for those sins.
There's no way back, you're fucked.
>>
>>52285607
I don't know if we have a Sesame Street jump or not, but I plan on doing the same thing to Cookie Monster.
>>
File: JC5.jpg (30KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
JC5.jpg
30KB, 500x400px
>>52285466
I tricked the Ebon Dragon into wearing great flaming eyebrows for a whole month.

By convincing Malfeas to give them to him as a present on Christmas.

Fact: Great flaming eyebrows actually hurt a lot, especially if you are more made of darkness than you are of evil.
>>
>>52285624
I want to pod Aku and introduce him to Teddy
>>
File: stare fear weird sailor moon.png (45KB, 410x143px) Image search: [Google]
stare fear weird sailor moon.png
45KB, 410x143px
>>52285624
That is...truly dastardly. My god, do you even have a heart?
>>
>>52285617
You're a fucking dick.
>>
>>52285624
>By convincing Malfeas to give them to him as a present on Christmas.
what did you get Malfeas?
>>
File: ABSOLUTELY HERETICAL.jpg (230KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
ABSOLUTELY HERETICAL.jpg
230KB, 720x540px
>>52285617
That is the exact opposite of Justice.
>>
File: Warhammer 40k.png (68KB, 338x329px) Image search: [Google]
Warhammer 40k.png
68KB, 338x329px
>>52285644
>>52285661
Which is more evil? Not letting them taste the greatest cookies they will ever have, or letting them eat those cookies and ruin all future cookies for them?
>>
>>52285617
>claims to be Justice
>keeps doing shit that makes him evil by definition
You sick fuck.
What did Cookie Monster ever do to you?
Bancho wouldn't even do that.
You are literally worse than Bancho right now, in this specific situation.
>>
>>52285668
Definitely the first one.
>>
File: Bancho 2.jpg (164KB, 623x414px) Image search: [Google]
Bancho 2.jpg
164KB, 623x414px
>>52285672
>You are literally worse than Bancho right now, in this specific situation.
I want to say "that's not fair". But I can't.

>>52285676
OK
>>
>>52284153
So if someone were to be an Ouroboros that was stupid enough to take both 600cp drawbacks, would they be able to eat their way to saving the world?
>>
>>52285668
If someone wants to Flowers for Algernon their tastebuds that's their perogative.
Especially when you put the option right under their noses and refuse to allow it.
>>
>>52285672
>>52285676
>>52285687
I did it once. And plan to do it once for Cookie Monster.
After that I made her cookies whenever she asked as an apology, and plan to do so for Cookie Monster.
>>
>>52285668
Why would you even tease him if you're trying to protect him?
That's cat-level shit behavior right there.

Besides, you can't crush Cookie Monster's eternal hype for cookies.
That's like saying that air is a fucking letdown after breathing laughing gas for an entire day.
Maybe it's not exactly as great, but it's still pretty fucking awesome.
>>
>>52285699
Reminder that Cookie Monster is so fucking hyped for cookies, he has eaten CARDBOARD because he thought it was a cookie and still enjoyed it.
>>
>>52285668
That's not justice, that's not justice at all. Nor exactly what it makes me do, but it appears I have to level the crap out of my cooking skills and then make a cookie creating device that has those skills, and give it to Ruby.
>>
>>52285466
Hard to tell.

I've committed at least one genocide (if you don't count mosquitoes.)
Forcefully took control over several governments.
And I once built a computer virus that deleted any and every single piece of porn from the internet.
>>
>>52285697
Your spirit animal is still a cat.
>>
>>52285699
>>52285713
>>52285728
Fair enough

>>52285738
I dunno about that.
>>
>>52285730
>meh
>meh
>hold the fuck up
You ARE a monster.
>>
>>52285466
Honestly? Biggest dick move I pulled was in Shaman King, throwing all of my points into Furyuoku, and going "HO HO HO. HAO, Y U SO SMOL?"

(And then hitting him with a killing curse to add insult to injury, because by the time he reincarnates again, if he manages it, it won't be my problem anymore.)
>>
>>52285730
>that last one
Fuck off, Satan.
>>
>>52285730
>that last one
So am I still the most evil here, or does this guy take the crown?
>>
>>52285763
>>52285755
non-internet porn still exists. It'd be a dark time but people would survive.
>>
>>52285763
>being that big into baking
>not saying take the cake
Fucking kek.
>>
>>52285776
>implying that most computers aren't somehow networked and on the internet in some respect these days
>>
>>52285763
He takes the crown. You're still cat-level bad, though.

>>52285776
But anon, the Internet was MADE for porn!
>>
>>52285783
Physical copies still exist nerd.
>>
>>52285777
I am not good at buns. Almost all of the ones I make are accidental.

Even this one, it was a typo, and I only noticed it at the last second.
>>
>>52285792
>implying that the computers that are used to design the magazines aren't networked to the company intranet, and some computer there isn't on the internet as well
>>
>>52285801
So all those magazines that are already out there? Those VHS and DVDs that haven't bee watched in years?
>>
>>52285743
>>52285755
>>52285763
>>52285776
>>52285784

To be fair, I did eventually destroy the virus.
I only made it to test myself and because Morrigan Aensland looked herself up online.
>>
>>52285466
We talking real evil or aku evil?
>>
>>52285806
Sure, they're fine. But my point is, you're going to have a devil of a time creating new content until someone realizes the reason WHY it keeps not working or being mysteriously deleted.
>>
>>52285776
This >>52285784
There's even a song for it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NiFD6EFVsTg
>>
>>52285809
Aku Evil, hence the image.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnPmtwBiD8I
>>
>>52285818
Shame.
>>
>>52285808
>Morrigan Aensland looked herself up online
That poor, poor, poor demon.
>>
File: SakuraCC.png (175KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
SakuraCC.png
175KB, 400x400px
>>52285466
I dunno. For all I've done some nasty ass shit as my jumper, I've really never done the petty stuff that often. Like, I guess I always leave the very last bit of milk in the bottle for someone else to drink so all the bottles pile up? Got no energy left for unspeakable evil after all the regular traditional home grown evil.
>>
So can i ask the threads opinion on which solaroid castes are best for stacking or comboing in the same person. I know that circles and covens are good for synergy but I'm running a solo chain.
>>
>>52285466
>>52285809
>>52285818

... I dunno. Probably the Dune thing?
Y'know what, I like telling this story, and it's been awhile, SO HERE WE GO.

So, like, I had this little space station, right? And I built little robot buddies. They came up to like your knee. And I taught them all about friendship and kindness and love for humanity. Really selling the Generic Sugarbowl aspect, because we were isolated, in space, right? So they basically thought the world was a bevvy of rainbows and gumdrops.
And I'd make these little sapient robot buddies, and I'd take them on a tour of the space station, and tell them all these wonderful things, and how I was entrusting them with the hope of the future, to go out and make friends and help the universe become a better place. It was like Dr Light builds the Little Prince.
And I'd make these things, one at a time, and fill their heads with hopes and dreams, and then I'd put them in a little pod and send them off to a planet, dreaming of all the friends they'd make.

In Dune.

And then I'd laugh for like forty minutes, and then I'd go build a new robot buddy, and do the whole thing over again.

Elodie told me I was a monster.

I've got almost as many retcons and revisions as there are jumps, and yet this story is STILL CANON BABY
>>
>>52285910
…I…
…You…
You're Rick Sanchez turned up to 11.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ht-ZyJOV2k
>>
>>52285910
Somewhere in the omniverse, GlaDOS is screaming your name.
>>
>>52285908
There's very little reason to need more than one since the only real difference over time is the anima power.
Eclipse is clearly the best because being able to get every non-native charm with a tutor is amazing.

Pre errata twilight caste anima banner was broken with the right charm support, having a perpetual essence reactor is pretty fucking shway. However it got the axe for being borked so and now it's just an occult buff instead.
The rest don't matter because they're not that great.

Just pick one of the two above or go for whatever favored charm trees you like best. Don't worry about it too much since which caste you have is really just for xp discounts.
>>
>>52285910
Goddamn...
>>
File: That's not Sensible at all.gif (2MB, 245x246px) Image search: [Google]
That's not Sensible at all.gif
2MB, 245x246px
>>52285910
>>
File: ght.jpg (130KB, 850x1175px) Image search: [Google]
ght.jpg
130KB, 850x1175px
>>52286008
Everyone should watch Danger 5 at least once in their life. Even if only for context to all the gifs.
>>
99. Justice League Dark
Origin: Con-Man, Age: 25
Perks: Friendly Neighborhood Grifter, Don't Show Weakness, Fluency, Potential, A Blind Man Walks Into A Bar, Your Own Skin, No Trap Can Hold Me, I Cheat, I Am
Items: Enchanted Zippo, The House of Mystery, Demon Butler
Drawbacks: Sod The World, The Cold Flame Burns

This perk tree, it was made for me. I'm a cheating bastard, but I am a cheating bastard that very much wants to help people. If I only knew the plot here, maybe I could do some good beforehand.

Anyway, I rolled the dice to decide which companion I love to death and will never let go and ended up with Somni, my Hypno starter pokemon who picked up a human alt-form in Dragon Ball. And due to my perks he loves me just as violently back. So, as a result of my worrying mind and his total faith in me, he has recieved some... upgrades. He is now an impossible psychic/physical powerhouse. Sometimes it's like our brains and bodies My delicate sensibilities will not let me finish the description of our relationship, thank you for understanding. We soon ran out of usable mops.

But he was also a liability, which is the point of taking 500 CP in drawbacks. He could take a couple wizards in a fight, but a mass cult of wizards is pretty much begging for some sick shit to go down. I am anti-magic as fuck with the Iron Fist and the JAM semblance and my handful of magic resistance perks. Somni literally had his mind and body bound with magic will-breaking shackles. He was loud, staticky fuzz screeching across the city. It hurt like nothing else could. I let nothing stop me. Nothing.

>>52285910
You deserve a cookie.
>>
Quick wiki search reveals.
>Danger 5 is an Australian action comedy television series
>It is set in a bizarre, campy, 1960s interpretation of World War II and follows a group of five international spies on a mission to kill Adolf Hitler and thwart his plans of world domination.

And under the "Development" section.
>After the success of the web series Italian Spiderman

I...I'm conflicted.
I can't tell if I really want to see this now or if I really don't.
>>
File: abyssals__fleshcraft_by_kiyo.jpg (465KB, 1032x700px) Image search: [Google]
abyssals__fleshcraft_by_kiyo.jpg
465KB, 1032x700px
>>52283441
>>52283495
It's also literally based on the Black Pearl, same name and all.

>>52284825
>The Great Contagion from Exalted.
...Do you want to kill literally everything?

Because I'm on board with that if you are. Just wondering.

Also, you can add the Embrace of Decay from Exalted. Which is basically a zombie virus, and literally impossible to treat without magic.

>>52285908
You'd probably want a combo of a Eclipse/Moonshadow/Fiend (Charmshare and that sweet Eclipse Oath), Night/Day/Scourge (muting your anima to use Peripheral Essence without glowing), and either Midnight or Malefactor (for raising zombies and smiting the living /or/ making unholy areas)

Of course, you probably want something original for your Infernal anima power, with Devil Tiger customization. So then the best are probably just Eclipse/Moonshadow and Night/Day.
>>
File: D5HW.gif (908KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
D5HW.gif
908KB, 500x275px
>>52286017
>Everyone should watch Danger 5 at least once in their life
Truly a great documentary.
>>
>>52286043
>>52286065
...could someone make a jump of this?
>>
>>52286083
There is a jump of Kung Fury.
I see no reason why not.
>>
>>52286061
>Eclipse/Moonshadow/Fiend
>Night/Day/Scourge
Would you need these more than once for the benefits to apply to each Exaltation?
>>
>>52284153
Hey Digger, for Bram Stoker's Eternal Life it says something about 'The Voiceless' being under Blood Bonds, but its not there.
>>
>>52286083
Yesss. Do it.

>>52286091
Taking them once should be fine. Except if you go with having seperate pools of essence for each Exaltation, I suppose?
>>
>>52284153
So did the Syndrome-specific perks get cut, or is this just still WIP? Because it looks completely jumpable, and people are making builds, but there's still a mention of them.
>>
>>52286136
It's meant to be done, but he likely forgot some things trying to finish it. I'll relay it to him over skype, as Digg is asleep right now.
>>
>>52286146
Ah, sorry, I would have asked earlier, but I was asleep, too. Just woke up.
>>
File: 20170321145031_1.jpg (242KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170321145031_1.jpg
242KB, 1920x1080px
I need this
I NEED THIS VAL
>>
>>52286157
All good, mate. Timing and timezones are a bitch.
>>
>>52286166
What is it?
>>
File: 1450302403852.jpg (205KB, 873x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1450302403852.jpg
205KB, 873x1200px
>>52286166
Have patience my child.

With any luck, and life not taking any more big, diarrhoea shits all over my face, Noblesse will be done in a few days and I can move on to other projects. Won't be claiming anything new once I finish stuff with one exception 2 or so months from now so hopefully now that I have motivation back, I get start getting through my current claims.

Sadly (In a way I guess?) Nier must come before Nier Automata, so it's a bit off yet.
>>
>>52286083
I think Cats was working on it.
About a year ago.
>>
File: 20170320193634_1.jpg (89KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170320193634_1.jpg
89KB, 1920x1080px
>>52286189
>>
File: 20170320004311_1.jpg (433KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170320004311_1.jpg
433KB, 1920x1080px
>>52286185
Nier Automata
Get it
It's good
>>
>>52286280
> BotW
> Ar Tonelico

Welp, another Let's Play has been added to the List.

Sometimes I hate living in South Africa.
>>
>>52286467
First, watch Nier playthrough by Best Friends (Sw1tcher).

Then, check out Rising Superstream for the Automata playthrough.

Also, a channel called Quicksave has a beginning of the BotW playthrough by a certain Pat.
>>
Rolled 64 (1d100)

100. Darkest Dungeon
Setting: Pious
Archtype: Apprentice Crusader, Apprentice Vestal, Apprentice Plague Doctor, Apprentice Highwayman
Estate: Stage Coach, Town Square, Market Day, Graveyard, Abbey, Tavern
Perks: Ancestor's Shade, Heir's Light, Self Made Men, Bright is the Path, Grace and Glory, Virtue and Victory, Faith Is My Shield, Blazing Star
Ruins: Necromancer Lord, The Hag, The Flesh That Spreads, The Drowned Crew
Assorted Monsters: The Collector

No commentary here, I have clearly over-burdened myself, let's hope the light sees us through.
>>
>>52286280
Just 8 minutes. I'm already hyped for the rest of the game.
>>
Soo, a question, could one teach another the Thu'um?

If so, has anyone thought about teaching Issei the Language and the Shouts in High School DxD?
>>
>>52286836
ohh nice idea
>>
File: D5MMPR.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
D5MMPR.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>52286083
Also
>>
>>52286836
You can teach the Thu'um, but without the ability to absorb dragon souls it takes forever for a student to learn. That's why the monks that study it are called the "Greybeards", they're all super old. Issei might be able to learn it faster, though, he is actually something of a prodigy when it comes to magic. Part of that is Boosted Gear, part of it is just his "what do you mean, this is impossible?" trait.
>>
>>52286900
Also also

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zW9HdRjD4eo

This is an entire episode
>>
>>52286908
Then there are the Souls of the Past users of the Boosted Gear within him, so they could count as Dragon Souls?

Sort of?
>>
>>52286189
Will there any perks based on Emil's clonning or the Machine Network
>>
File: JC13.jpg (7KB, 187x400px) Image search: [Google]
JC13.jpg
7KB, 187x400px
>>52286836
>>52286920
Huh. I think so, actually. It just takes a lot longer for non-Elder Scrolls dragons to learn. The souls in the gear wouldn't count; TES dragons can speak it fluently because they're all fragments of the time dragon god Akatosh, not just because they're big flying lizard-shaped spiritual beings. The Boosted Gear power would probably help, though.

From what I've been told Issei would just end up using FUS ROH DAH to blast the clothes off women all the time, though.
>>
>>52286927
You'll see.

There's going to be at least one Machine origin. Not sure if I should make two but there's definitely going to be stuff to represent the normal enemies/bosses and the humanoid machines.
>>
>>52286920
No, those are human souls. They're also not a source of power, they're a weakness. Issei only gets his upgrades after they're Divided into nothingness by the power of the gem he stole from Vali's Scale Mail, they were corrupting Boosted Gear and limiting its power. Besides, just any old dragon soul wouldn't help you learn Thu'um, you'd need Elder Scrolls dragons specifically.

>>52286940
>From what I've been told Issei would just end up using FUS ROH DAH to blast the clothes off women all the time, though.
He probably wouldn't do that, actually. One of Boosted Gears' powers is "Pierce", lets him penetrate defenses. His idiot savant skill at magic allowed him to apply that to his senses, somehow, so now he has x-ray vision.
>>
File: jc2.png (127KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
jc2.png
127KB, 500x281px
>>52286965
>Issei is actually really talented and inventive, he just dedicates his skill towards perversion

Huh.

>>52286957
Hey uh, I noticed at the end of Route A Eve's final form involved getting what looked like Watcher tattoos all over his body. Does that mean he was using magic derived from the remnants of the Grotesquerie Queen's dimensional energy-concentrating pseudo-particles, or is it just a shout out?

Dammit Manah, even reduced to a digital memory stored by a humanboo AI you're still ruining everything for everyone
>>
>>52286940
Was actually thinking of kind of gaming the system a bit. You see, a large part of what Issei, or indeed what a lot of Sacred Gear Users, can do comes from their desires, mix that to the way Devil magic simply works, then you basically have someone who can pretty much use his sacred gear to warp how things are normally done.

Now, what wold happen if someone were to introduce to him a "language" of power and prove that it works? His own desires, the nature of devil magic, and Issei's...Issei-ness should actually allow him to recreate the Thu'um without the Hangups.

>>52286965
That last bit is not exact, they weren't divided into nothingness, it was their combined influence on Issei's own psyche that was divided and even then he broke through on his own to create the Crimson Cardinal.

The power is called "Penetrate" and it's complete bullshit. Thank goodness Gabriel showed up when she did to distract him, he was starting to think of ways to use Penetrate to destroy Heaven's system.
>>
>>52287026
No idea. I'm only just starting route B myself, since RL stopped me playing more for a few days. I only noticed a single overt Drakengard reference so far, excluding weapon stories, so I dunno if anything from that part of the setting will play much of a role.
>>
File: JC3.jpg (20KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
JC3.jpg
20KB, 704x396px
>>52287028
...didn't Issei create a goddess of breasts or summon one from another universe?

>Issei thinks really hard about the Thu'um
>accidentally either summons a tiny dragon sidekick or summons a very confused Paarthurnax

>Issei

>>52287037
>playing

Lucky. I'm stuck watching other people do walkthroughs because my laptop's the highest form of technology I can access at the moment
>>
>>52287026
>Issei is actually really talented and inventive, he just dedicates his skill towards perversion
That's kind of a running theme, yeah. Like, he's actually got an incredible native talent for art, like "first time sculpting and he creates a masterpiece without even thinking about it" levels. But what he was sculpting was a statuette of a naked Rias.

>>52287028
>That last bit is not exact, they weren't divided into nothingness, it was their combined influence on Issei's own psyche that was divided and even then he broke through on his own to create the Crimson Cardinal.
Could have sworn they were completely divided, since most of them were nothing but influences on his psyche. Only the strongest male and strongest female former wielders retain any consciousness. And I know he made Crimson Cardinal on his own, he just wouldn't have been able to with them still holding him back.

>The power is called "Penetrate" and it's complete bullshit.
Damn it, I keep getting it mixed up whether it's Penetrate or Pierce. I can never remember that, for some reason. I blame Shin Megami Tensei.
>>
>>52287070
>...didn't Issei create a goddess of breasts or summon one from another universe?
Called Her attention to him. He actually proved the existence of other universes doing that. No one knew for certain until the Incident.

>accidentally either summons a tiny dragon sidekick or summons a very confused Paarthurnax
...it's funny you should mention that. He actually figures out a way to summon tiny dragons capable of using all of his abilities.

So now you are picturing tiny dragons using Thu'um.

>>52287079
> Could have sworn they were completely divided, since most of them were nothing but influences on his psyche. Only the strongest male and strongest female former wielders retain any consciousness. And I know he made Crimson Cardinal on his own, he just wouldn't have been able to with them still holding him back.
They were legitimate Souls, not just influences, it's the same thing in Vali's case. Those ones even made an Association to speak out against Ddraig's treatment regarding the whole Oppai Dragon thing.

It was through making peace with his predecessors that Issei started unlocking more of Ddraig's original powers and they helped him stabilize his growth.

And took a bullet of him, literally saving his soul at the cost of their own. But they were at peace in the end. T^T
>>
>>52287197
Eh, alright. Cardinal Crimson Promotion's unlocking was what, ten volumes ago or so? I've kind of forgotten the details. I might be getting things confused with something else.
>>
>>52281536

Spice and Wolf and Touhou would be good for that.
>>
>>52287221
No worries, things kinda escalated a little since then so details can get murky after a while.
>>
>>52287037
>single overt Drakengard reference
Accord, Accord, Accord!
>>
>>52287282
I don't think she shows up in the game, does she?

What even is Accord's deal? For a while I thought humans invented parallel universe and time travel before dying out, but SHE says her line of androids came from the old city
>>
>>52287308
There IS a reference to her as a source of all weapons.
>>
>>52287308
Hasn't shown up yet for me but she is name dropped as where the resistance camp weapons dealer gets his weapons from.

No reason they're exclusive. She's got the ability to travel through time and across alternate timelines, so her being from the old city when it was in the future is perfectly possible.
>>
>>52287316
>>52287333
>time shenanigans in MY Drakengard/Nier/Yoko Taroverse

ow my head
>>
File: 1381121312369.jpg (9KB, 167x200px) Image search: [Google]
1381121312369.jpg
9KB, 167x200px
>have a ship full of human hating tarellians
>even though there are humans on the ship that they interact with on a friendly basis constantly
>even petitioned to have the Light of Terra's name changed to Colony X when they got word of what the humans called them
>are obsessed with being nosy little shits with humans lives often leaching off their television and internet and shitposting at large
>particularly on variations of 4chan 'pretending' to be a colony of evil space lizards that hate human culture
>Many shitpost about anything 40k related
>REMOVE 40k REEEEEEEE
>Tarellians face when humans from outside get on the ship

Help how do I stop this autism.
>>
>>52287392
If I've learned anything from Mass Effect: Andromeda threads, it's that autism cannot be stopped. Only channeled constructively.

So find an even more repulsive race in 40K that makes humans look like saints by comparison. I hear there's this eldritch not-Worm That Walks species out there that's super gross and stuff.
>>
>>52287461
Yikes, is the animation always as bad as they make it out to be?
>>
>>52287471
Not always, but it is like that a lot of the time
>>
>>52287471
It's.

Look, it's at the point where I like to imagine the female MC is a low functioning autist and we're seeing the game through her perspective.
>>
>>52285466
On Fridays I will hold down a stranger against their will for three hours, this comes at random

no assault or harassment, just me holding their hands and putting them against the floor for no rhyme or reason

Its better on winters where they will meet the snow
>>
File: krogan uses the force.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
krogan uses the force.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>52287498
I dunno...
>>
>>52287511
I'm pretty sure that's the concept for a Japanese game show, except the holder is wearing a dinosaur suit and the holdee is always a schoolgirl.
>>
>>52287501
>>52287514
They can't be serious right?

This seems like a downgrade even from Mass Effect 1 of all things. Those faces are terribly animated and lit for a start.
>>
>>52287381
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GsY96gI37s

It's a good pain
Never Stop
>>
File: SOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME.webm (566KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
SOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME.webm
566KB, 1280x720px
>>52287568
>he has to ask if this is real life
>he wants to know if this is just fantasy
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-msmx9yW5Q

It's so bad that I almost want to buy it just to laugh at the experience in a Ride to Hell Retribution kind of way.
>>
File: P1030506.jpg (222KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
P1030506.jpg
222KB, 800x600px
>>52287568
>downgrade even from Mass Effect 1
>>
>>52287612
Huh, wow. That better be deliberate.

>>52287625
I blame my nostalgia for everything.
>>
>>52287643
Nostalgia is the ultimate beer goggles.
>>
>>52287568

It's a second-string studio given the Bioware name by EA to make a cash grab.

They don't have the writing, artistic, or design talent that the actual Bioware had - and Bioware itself doesn't have many of the people who worked on ME1 anymore.

Though, that said, I do think the female Ryder looks cute... but not very appropriate for a female lead (and the female soldiers are still all dainty waifs with thinner armour and no muscle).
>>
File: 14898627388563.webm (820KB, 570x400px) Image search: [Google]
14898627388563.webm
820KB, 570x400px
>>52287461
>>52287501
>>52287612
Now I wish I hadn't jumped Mass Effect long before I learned about Andromeda.
>>
>>52284723
I want to choose a Beam Katana for my Fatal Bonds weapon, and have people comment on how I'm in the wrong game.
>>
>>52287665
The female MC is definitely cute when she's not getting downsy.
>>
>>52284153
Goddamnit Digger, I already pruned a bunch of stuff out of my build.

Also, I'm assuming 100cp items are supposed to be free not discounted?

Double Cross

Syndrome (Neumann) (Free)
Breeding (Pureblood) (Free)
If I Go Crazy… (Free)
Fullblooded (200)

Wild Card (Free)
Returner (Free)
Guardian (Free)
Singularity (100)
Socially Networked (100)
Special One (200)
Miracle Breed (200)
Renegade Crystal (300)
Lost Number (300)

Item Allowance (-300)
Living Coat (100)
Guardian's Glove (Free?)
Damage Glove (Free?)
Rider Leathers (100)
Totsuka Blade (100)
Mystic Eye (200)
Superior Bike (200)
Black Diamond (300)
Advanced HUD (300)

Call For A Friend x 3 (Free)

Melodramatic (-100)
The Jumper Theisis (-200)
Heartaches by the number (-100)
Renegade Jumper (-400)
World of Traitors (-600)

Renegade Powers
Budget (2000)
Total Remaining (Free)
Warding (Free)
Black Market (50)
Walking encyclopedia (50)
Intercepting Bullet (100)
Genius' Insight (100)
Perfect Performance (200)
Instant Plan (200)
Mars' Blessing (200)
Undefeated Genius (300)
Absolute Prediction (300)
Organisational Breakdown (500)

So here's the plan: The world's gone to shit. Anyone else I could possibly call upon has deserted me. A shitload of people want me to, and I quote, "literally punch the Gjaum out of everyone else".

All three of my "Call For A Friend" companions are angsty villain types to latch my need for a Lois/Special One onto, and eventually develop an unhealthy attachment to in a desperate effort to reduce my Encroachment as we all spiral into a fanfiction-inspiring rivalry.

Nobody said we had to like each other. I-it's not like we would, or anything. Baka.
>>
File: Is this even a glitch.jpg (199KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Is this even a glitch.jpg
199KB, 1920x1080px
>>52287643
I...I don't even know anymore

>>52287687
>The female MC is especially cute if you imagine she's this cheerful downsy

FTFY
>>
>>52285910
I normally like your tales, dark though some may be, but that makes me feel as much genuine hate as I can feel for someone being a monster in an imagination game on the internet. It's not much, but it's there.
>>
File: Krogan Stand User.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Krogan Stand User.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>52287667
It's okay, it takes place in another galaxy.

You're safe from the Krogan Stand Users.
>>
>>52287699
I think a few of the guys there were just like, "this is a fucking train wreck and my career is over, lets see how much shit I can get away with.
>>
>>52287762
Why are krogans even in ME: Andromeda? Who let them into the Pathfinder mission? Allowing the krogans to spread off Tuchanka was the Citadel's greatest mistake, but they're fine with them going off to colonize another galaxy?
>>
>>52287568
This kind of crap is why I don't Play AAA Games, at least With Indy stuff there's care and passion going into it,even if the updates are slower.
>>
>>52287809
>at least With Indy stuff there's care and passion going into it

Have you ever looked at half the shit in steam green light?

From one man teams to AAA, all have a equal chance for passion, shit, and both.
>>
>>52287809
Sturgeon's Law bancho, for every indy game out there with care and passion you can bet your bottom dollar there's ten walking simulators made by amateurs for a quick buck. Also, smaller teams don't necessarily mean better content. Purity of vision perhaps, but they will get overworked more.

>>52287762
Wait what. Hopefully they aren't the sterile kind or the breed like rabbits kind, because I don't think this new galaxy has any Rachni to hold them back.

Actually, what does Andromeda even have. Two new alien races?
>>
>>52287825
Green light Was a cash grab usually, try indiedb Or https://itch.io/
>>52287843
yeah, but with independent stuff at least that kind of thing is more obvious And Easier to Spot on-site through, plus the gems are better and more creative, it's kind of like how men and women have the same average intelligence , but men have both more retards and more geniuses.
true art demands purity of vision though.
>>
>>52287843
They are apparently krogan who don't mind the Genophage

You know, because that's clearly consistent with Kkrogan attitudes in the last few games
>>
File: Double Cross Jumpchain.pdf (924KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Double Cross Jumpchain.pdf
924KB, 1x1px
>>52285113
Divinity appears to be a sort of 'superior' version of whatever creates Renegade Beings. I'd say that like most things, evolving your Rengade Being body would assist in getting it

>>52285511
Clarified it in the new document

>>52286107
Changed the name of the "Howling Horde" power and forgot to update the Eternal Life perk to match, a lot of this jump is me making decisions and forgetting to adjust the rest of the jump desu

>>52286136
They were cut, I thought I scrubbed all mention too..

>>52287688
They are, I've edited the document to match.

Updated document, mostly fixing small bits and pieces that I forgot to update. All fixes mentioned above!
>>
>>52287875
>it's kind of like how men and women have the same average intelligence , but men have both more retards and more geniuses.
I became more stupid just by reading that.
>>
File: IMG_0522.jpg (183KB, 600x616px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0522.jpg
183KB, 600x616px
>>52287799
There's an entire new galaxy. They need muscle.

Also find it hilarious they didn't take any the other races. Drell, Hanar, Volus, Elcor, and I want to say Quarians too. They were all left behind to go extinct.
>>
>>52287895
>They were cut, I thought I scrubbed all mention too..
Oh, okay. Well then, I'll get to work on my build now that I know I don't need to wait for anything. I think I'm going to go for Bram Stoker, I was considering Balor for a while but changed my mind when I considered all the cool blood-related powers elsewhere in the chain I could synthesize with it. I don't think I'm going to go hybrid or tribrid, though. You can make some cool concepts by mixing Syndromes, but I feel this will help me make for a more consistent thematic about the giving and taking of life.
>>
>>52287954
That actually is true, though bancho is phrasing it very poorly. Men and women have the same IQ, on average, but the bell curve is flatter for men. So you have more very intelligent men than you do very intelligent women, but you also have more very stupid men than you have very stupid women.
>>
>>52285822
You obviously don't know Morrigan very well.
>>
I want a 2B.

Holy shit those legs, thighs, and ass.

>>52288152
I just know the Internet more.
>>
>>52284723
>Boosted Assassin Capstone
Isn't that the plot of Birdy the Mighty?
>>
File: ryder ps 3.jpg (125KB, 914x606px) Image search: [Google]
ryder ps 3.jpg
125KB, 914x606px
>>52287687
>>52287665
The best bait on /v/ right now are the Ryder shops, man.
>>
File: vAcxc.jpg (79KB, 500x594px) Image search: [Google]
vAcxc.jpg
79KB, 500x594px
>>52287965
>Dem Quarian hips going extinct
REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Would destroying Scion's projection be enough to trigger Thanatos getting Kew powers or would I need to track down his real body?
>>
File: Backwards gun lore.jpg (67KB, 598x399px) Image search: [Google]
Backwards gun lore.jpg
67KB, 598x399px
>>52288201
Just frankenstein an Einzbern hormunculus and a Warframe together

>>52288201
Nah, anon has a point. Most of Morrigan's stuff is pretty vanilla. There's only like, 22 scat pics for example.

>>52288249
I see your Ryder shops and raise you one recycled meme explaining why Shrek holds a gun backwards
>>
>>52288284
I'm would bet on needing to get the actual body.
>>
>>52288284
Projection should work. That's now much different from killing normal Parahumans, since they're just channeling powers of a Shard through an interdimensional radio wave picked up by a brain tumor.
>>
>>52288284
Real body. Destroying the avatar is like clipping off a fingernail for all the damage it actually does to him.

Which I've always found weird when Eden's avatar was apparently so closely tied to her main body that stabbing its' throat put what was left of her splattered body into clinical death too
>>
>>52288284
It depends on how rooted in fiat your shard is. I could totally imagine that a "real" Thanatos would have limitations built in to keep it from copying Entities or Endbringers, but "jump" ones might lack that limit. I think, if you did get anything from killing his projection, you'd get a sizable powerup, but nowhere near his true power unless you took down the main body.
>>
>>52288342
Actually, Worm said it would get stuff from killing Endbringers.
>>
>>52288295
>Just frankenstein an Einzbern hormunculus and a Warframe together
It's not the same though...
>>
>>52286189
I would suggest that you write the Nier Automata jump first because your fresh off from the hype of the main game and thus coming up with stuff for the jump would be easier.

Also I'd never played or watched the original Nier, unlike Automata and Drakengard 3 and thus I would prefer if Automata was the first Nier jump to be done. But that's my own bias.
>>
>>52288412
I don't mean literally; c'mon apply all the alchemy and clarktech you can get to making the perfect roboass.
>>
>>52288414
The thing is-Nier Automata hinges on a pretty damn big plot point from Nier, so if it were made first it'd make a pretty big plot point from Nier a foregone conclusion.
>>
>>52288414
You underestimate my love for all things Taro.

Most likely, I'm going to be handling them like I am the three Drakengards, with them being done semi-simultaneously until I finish stage 1 for both of them and then I'll decide which to do descriptions for first. I don't expect much crossover between the games but as they share some characters and concepts so far, I want to ensure I can keep the best/most fitting stuff where it fits.
>>
>>52283441
>>52283495

Thanks guys, all I have to do is enchant it further.... In fact don't we have a perk or something that lets us merge magic items together or I'm I misremembering things? I thought it was in smite and while Legacy of Use will be useful, its not there.
>>
>>52288497
There's loads out there; one that springs to mind for something on the scale of a ship is simply using FMA Alchemy.
>>
>>52287965
You obviously haven't played the game when the dialogue in it says differently.
>>
>>52288562
Expecting Many to know the actual facts is asking a bit much out of him anon. Most people probably haven't seen Andromeda outside of /v/ and /vg/ discussion anyways.
>>
>>52288597
Guy who started posting Andromeda webms here, can confirm.
>>
>>52288284
I'd imagine you'd get his wave manipulation ability he does all that crazy shit with, but not any other abilities that are on his main body but are not used by his projection. I mean, you got powers when you kill parahumans, even if they have no powers themselves, and the real power is a fuckhuge shard. Scion's projection works on the same principle so it should also work the same.
>>
For the Weird race from the Generic Dungeon Crawl: Can the strength/weakness be as vague as physical/magic or vice versa or do you have to be more specific for both?
>>
>>52287888
Uh you know that the one Krogan female you speak to mentions they had about five hundred years to adapt to the Genophage during the transit right? That, and there are advocates to genophage them a second time even on the Initiative's echelons.
>>
>>52283944
There's an argument about that. In setting. And by argument, I mean impending war. Some of the powerful people are very much of the opinion it's about being Evil, and are upset by those who seem to only be paying lip service.

But for the theoretical level, pretty much. Except where, you know, the villain is in charge, or... well, it's complicated.
>>
>>52288706
>the bioweapon hyped up to be the end of their race can be "adapted" away by a nap in cryosleep

Nah.

>advocates to genophage them a second time

That's normal but impractical at this point; an easy way to make an entire warlike species pissed at you.
>>
>>52288760
>Nah.
Not the same team of writers aka fuck you old lore. With the state of the Krogans in Andromeda as it is, they're going to be extinct even without it anyways.
>That's normal but impractical at this point; an easy way to make an entire warlike species pissed at you.
They don't need to. If it wasn't for the necessary Deus Ex Machina, the Krogans would have gone extinct upon arrival. If you start to piece together the backstory told from the Initiative Heads about what happened to the Krogans, there are about three glaring plot holes that suggest the Krogan race is doomed because they came to Andromeda.
>>
>>52288792
>fuck you old lore
>three glaring plot holes

Exactly my point. Fuck Andromeda.
>>
>>52288822
Ah, so a ME fanboy angry that his beloved franchise isn't going the way he wants it to.
>>
>>52288760
>>the bioweapon hyped up to be the end of their race can be "adapted" away by a nap in cryosleep
Well, it is canon that the Krogans actually do adapt their way around the genophage over time, that's why the Salarians created "booster shots", so to speak. Mordin says as much, and it's actually what the Genophage cure was, just a way to speed up that process from hundreds of years to a couple of days. But it's still dumb that the adaptation happened during cryosleep. The whole point of crypgenic stasis is that your metabolism isn't functioning.
>>
>>52288863
Because it's implied from the female Krogan on the station that it was the crew which was tampering with them, and not the Krogans magically mutating in stasis. It's still unknown how the ship's cryo protocols work, given the disaster that happened to nearly every ship that's been brought up and the odd way that the crew wakes up. The cryo protocols are actually another forced plot problem that gets brought up in the first hour of the game. Basically the whole Andromeda initiative hinges on several plot errors that so far haven't gotten resolved. The lore community is just waiting to see how the authors pull things out of a tailspin now.
>>
>>52288835
Seriously? You see nothing wrong with the existence of plot holes? I can do this too, you know. Ah, so a fanboy angry that his beloved Bioware isn't being praised as much as he thinks it should be.

>>52288863
That first part, on the other hand, is a fair point I'd forgotten. I could even buy-at a big stretch-that Krogan phyiology is so buff the other races underestimated what kind of cryosleep protocals they'd need to put them completely under considering they have all kinds of redundant organs and stuff
>>
>>52285430
>Making Renegade-Chan

So you're making LITERALLY divine Renegade Being magical girls, basically. That's amazing
Good pick on Orcus, it's a pretty sick power-line all things considered

>>52287688
>Lost Number and Renegade Crystal
>All dat gear purchasing

OH BABY
>>
>>52288929
>Bioware fanboy
Kinda stretching belief. Don't think those exist anymore.
>>
>>52288973
You'd be surprised. There's some rather strong backslash against how everyone's been slamming the animation out there; muh customer loyalty and all that. Really disappointed there's still some after how ME3 ended.
>>
>>52288929
I see nothing wrong because I don't care whether it sinks or succeeds, to me the entire Mass Effect franchise has the same value as No Man's Sky. If Bioware disappeared and took their games with them I wouldn't notice a difference. I'm just pointing out that the writers are making use of plot holes which aren't consistent internally. This isn't Bioware general, people don't need to give a shit about them, and really the only reason why Andromeda was even brought up was because somebody started posting /v/ memes. It's probably for the best if you recognize that and stop thinking people have to care about your franchise.
>>
>>52288989
I gave them the benefit of the doubt with ME3. Everyone drops the ball sometimes, after all, and ME3 was one of those things with really high expectations. But then Inquisition came out and they went full SJW and that was the final nail in the coffin for me.
>>
File: page01.jpg (2MB, 6000x6750px) Image search: [Google]
page01.jpg
2MB, 6000x6750px
>>52286083
Oh yeah I started this and then forgot about it. I've watched it too much too recently though so I'm disinclined to watch it again and I'd probably have to for content.

If anyone wants to pick it up there's a pastebin of all my notes here:

http://pastebin.com/ZG1HpWz1

Also given I already started imaging it if someone does a decent job of it I'm happy to image it.
>>
>all this Andromeda talk
Man, never before have I been so glad that my cynicism stops me from boarding hype trains.
>>
>>52289375
I'm surprised people aren't making more use of this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9qx8-MS8XQ
>>
>>52289375
Vocal minority effect. Most people will be more than happy to play Andromeda and overlook whatever faults it has.
>>
Why the hell do they have to go to Andromeda anyway?
What's wrong with the Milky Way that everybody is gonna die?
Thread posts: 495
Thread images: 94

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.