[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1399: Headpats Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 437
Thread images: 125

File: Infamous_Pokemon_Warehouse.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Infamous_Pokemon_Warehouse.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>52265672
>>
Rolled 3 (1d8)

>>52271497
184 Venture Bros.
Age 23
Necromancer -100
The Amazon Rainforest
Number Two(The Dood Squad[Secret Agent, Super-Competent, Bowie Knife])-100, Hench 4 Life -200, Sunshine Power -300, Cloning -200, Master -100, Magic, Necromancy -300,
Ornate Robes, Learning Bed -100,
Small Body +300,
A dimension of rainforests sounds good. Hmm, this place is madness personified, so lets ignore it for a while and conquer the islands that have been added to my netherworld.
Continue
1 Kekkai Sensen
2 Kamen Rider Ryuki
3 Captain N the Game Master
4 Mage: the Awakening
5 Full Metal Alchemist
6 XMen Movies
7 Age of Mythology
8 Spider Man trilogy
>>
>>52271769
Captain N. I'll need a new 3.
>>
>>52271784
I wish you would at least make a little attempt to write something for these builds. One sentence just makes these builds seem so bland.
>>
>>52271813
I'm not much for writing, I wish I was. That said, some setting are easier to write something for than others.
>>
For real though, who gives/recieves the best headpats
>>
File: Shinigami-Chop.png (82KB, 500x301px) Image search: [Google]
Shinigami-Chop.png
82KB, 500x301px
>>52271920
Spooky principal
>>
>>52271920

That's a matter of finding the being with the most hands and a cross reference on cutest being balanced with being with most heads. Potentially Asura in maximum rage mode if convinced to head pat a baby Hydra that reminded him of his daughter.
>>
So have we gotten a WiP of the Batman TAS jump yet? I've missed a few threads.
>>
File: 1489866587161.jpg (28KB, 500x452px) Image search: [Google]
1489866587161.jpg
28KB, 500x452px
>>52271920
That would have to be someone from Otoyomegatari. "Though Deeds Not Words" is all but perfectly designed to be the cornerstone of heatpat builds.

As if you really need another reason to go there.
>>
File: Gintama Moth.jpg (375KB, 744x1492px) Image search: [Google]
Gintama Moth.jpg
375KB, 744x1492px
How important are you to your companions?
>>
>>52272102
more than anything else!
>>
>>52272025
6/10, looks a little painful but still qualifies

>>52272026
8/10, has great potential although focuses on quantity over quality

>>52272063
9/10, can convey great meaning and affection in each headpat, plus bonus snek
>>
File: 1479146587358.jpg (168KB, 1200x797px) Image search: [Google]
1479146587358.jpg
168KB, 1200x797px
>>52272102
As important as someone you've lived with for years would be, really. Asgore and Dhaos are really more of the 'leaders' than I am, with how lazy I am and time I spend goofing off. But when you're around someone for several centuries, you get accustomed to their presence, and understand each other in ways you won't really get from others. We all have our own lives, though.

Hildebrand still hasn't changed any, or any of his entrouge. I don't think they've realized we've left Eorzea all this time. They still see me as a 'wandering do-gooder', even though I dropped the hero of justice shtick a while ago. He is good at appealing to my better nature, though.

Shantotto also hasn't changed much, and has declared herself things like 'Mistress Supreme of all Magic Within The Cosmos' after I taught her a lot of my systems. She doesn't use as much derogatory or backhanded compliments when talking about me, so I guess that's something.

Claire is her own woman these days and spends more time interacting with the locals than I bother to. She's usually the one to bully me into leaving the house and doing something productive. She's also the one less likely to go along with something just because I said so. Not bad for a clone of Lightning, huh?

Solaire and Priscilla mostly hang out with Hildebrand or Asgore these days. Just getting Priscilla to socialize was amazingly difficult (as was trying to teach her less Shakespearean speak), but she's one of the friendlier members.

Asgore is the glue holding the group together, and Dhaos is the most authoritative voice of reason. Goat dad took more than a few levels in competence and power after some magic and ki training, followed by access to the mantra loop. He still hates violence. But he's frighteningly good at it, now.

Jeanne Alter is a bully all around, but I feel like she's the one most starved for my attention. Either that or she just doesn't like cats. I'll get back to you on that.
>>
>>52272063
>>52272176
Add Otoyome's perk to Sekirei's "Short and Sweet" and you can literally tell someone exactly how much you love or how proud you are of them with a simple phrase with said Headpat!
>>
File: 4bf15ba99b4cf18ecafe0c8639843c10.jpg (120KB, 1167x1200px) Image search: [Google]
4bf15ba99b4cf18ecafe0c8639843c10.jpg
120KB, 1167x1200px
>>52272102
Fairly important, but I try not to be the center of their world. That tends to be unhealthy for long term, stable relationships. At least, I've found it to be that way. I try to make sure each of them have their own goals and interested outside of my own. Sure, it leads to some arguments sometimes, but that's what family does. Plus it helps keep me in line when I start going too far down the rabbit hole.

Except for the Wolf Pack. Those six wolves from Princess Mononoke are Frisk's through and through. Oh, I can usually ask them to do things or behave, because in their minds I'm the Alpha of the "pack", but they are all firmly devoted to Frisk. They follow her to the ends of the Earth and knock me over in the process if they needed to. Which they have a decent chance of doing since Raven inducted them into our Falna fairly early. Some of their special abilities are a little wild when they go all out.

>>52272176
Woo! I win at headpats! But then, really, everyone wins at headpats.
>>
File: JC5.jpg (30KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
JC5.jpg
30KB, 500x400px
So-as I was telling someone last thread, looking back over my builds I noticed right after being the Nerevarine, I became the Last Dragonborn.

On a scale of 0 to bolt the warehouse shut, how worried should I be about a vengeful Azura getting pissed I'm suddenly jammed into someone else's prophecy?

>>52271920
The real best headpats were the friends you made along the way.

>>52272040
Don't think so.

>>52272102
Odin is like the Kaz to my Venom Snake. He's the main guy I go out drinking with, run strategies by and mocks me about the time I tried to drink the sea.

My surrogate children have cultivated an appreciation for the little things in life. Felice likes getting her hive to build delicate clockworks, while Danny's grown up to be quite the politician. Guess he learned quite a bit giving me the pouty eyes for more dragon kibble.

My actual daughter Sunny is slowly, but surely growing up. Instead of just adventuring randomly she's taken to setting up supernatural monasteries, changing entire societies one punch at a time We've been challenging each other with koans rather than fists more often.

The Demogorgon, King and Spyder tend to laze off and do their thing until it's action time. They formed a band, like a more monster-y Dethklok.

Malefor and Solaire get along surprisingly well, the former having mellowed out into an advocate of magical temperance long ago. Dusk and Sheena like to tease them for going soft, and they usually host the inaugeration barbeque for more benign new companions.

Having discovered immortality long ago, Orochimaru's set up his own pharmeceutical company populated by clones of himself to share it.

Aaaand I'm running out of space. So I omitted all the ones who're dating me because it is SAD how badly I failed the whole asexuality thing.

In hindsight taking a perk that makes me more attractive the harder I win at things doomed me from the start.
>>
>>52271784
Captain SNES.

Forgive me.
>>
>>52272102
Was the Gintama jump ever finished?
>>
File: Double Cross Jumpchain.pdf (921KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Double Cross Jumpchain.pdf
921KB, 1x1px
Reposting for the morning crowd!
>>
>>52267609
>I'm actually genuinely floored by how much of a difference removing the pagebreaks was
Digger,
Well on one hand you cut out 40 pages. One the other hand you made the PDF go from 528kb to 921kb.
How did you manage to almost double the size by making it smaller?

So, the abilities a Virus grants, you are not stuck with the abilities you buy, you can learn new applications, right? With presumably the Pure abilities being limited to the pure...
>>
>>52272844

>How did you manage to almost double the size by making it smaller?

I am not a clever man. (aka I legitimately don't know.)

You can learn new applications, yes! It's mentioned in the intro crawl for powers.
Mostly the point of buying them in the section is to skip the trial and error
and believe me, powers like "Blood Burn" or "Black Hole Destruction" are probably not ones you'd want to experiment trying to learn unless you're really confident
>>
>>52272840
Do Renegade Virus powers count as biological? Eternal Life in the Bram Stoker section implies they don't. I wouldn't be surprised if Renegade doesn't count, it's a virus that infect literally anything physical, it's not really biology anymore when you're infecting rocks.
>>
>>52272917

They count as biological, for some godforsaken reason. It does some weird shit but the virus itself appears to spread and manifest as a physical virus, it just apparently doesn't discriminate where it takes root. Also, Eternal Life isn't really that far off from something like Blacklight letting you regenerate from more or less meatscraps I figure?
>>
>>52272102
Very important, even if they drive me nuts sometimes. Frisk's always been there for me when I needed him, and he's like a little brother to me. While Alma is more Frisk's companion then mine, she has helped to keep me from losing my way, and she's always willing to help when things go wrong. Malefor, while a total jerk sometimes, has also been a surprisingly good mentor after we managed to redeem him, and having once been the ultimate evil in his world, he has plenty of things to say on what evil is and how to deal with it. Bass is my student, and I've been teaching him a lot in his quest to become the ultimate robot. He still has an ego, but he's very loyal to our group and myself as well. Nana might as well be my daughter, and we have a very close relationship because of it.

Lucifer...Lucifer is an odd one. He's a stalwart ally, and is always encouraging the rest of the group in their goals, but he's also the most ruthless of us, and serves as the Token Evil Teammate of the group. I'm honestly not sure how I feel about him. The rest of the group save for Nana is constantly uneasy about him. Frisk does try, but he's never encountered a being like Lucifer before. Nana, on the other hand, calls him Uncle Luci, and he in turn seems to dote on her, though he does encourage her to pursue greater power as well. Like I said, he's an odd one.
>>
>>52272969
Oh, okay. I was actually kind of hoping they didn't, this makes planning my jump order a lot harder. Well, that's hardly your fault, just me being neurotic. I would request that you change the wording in Eternal Life, though. Instead of
>This form has any powers you have given your Red Servants as well as your non-biological(including Renegade) abilities.
how about
>This form possesses all your Renegade powers, including those modifications you've made to your Red Servants, as well as all your non-biological abilities
Just makes the wording a bit clearer.
>>
>>52272969
>They count as biological, for some godforsaken reason.
Just like how some of the implausible/impossible stuff the Resident Evil Virus is still biology and nit magic! Yay Hollywood Sciences!

Now for the 10,000 dollar question!
Is that virus something you can import into the Resident Evil Customization section? I sounds like the sufficient concentrations of the virus can achieve sapience, but are not automatically so.
>>
File: succubus.jpg (556KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
succubus.jpg
556KB, 1920x1080px
So what do your jumpers look like when they aren't trying to blend in? pic related
>>
File: rgoer smith.jpg (22KB, 208x242px) Image search: [Google]
rgoer smith.jpg
22KB, 208x242px
>>52273113
I protect cities
>>
>>52272596
queued
>>
>>52273160
How could you protect a city if you can't even protect your honor on a chinese imageboard by not posting pictures for ants?
>>
>>52272102
If I go anywhere without my companions I will die.

What I mean to say is that since I do not form bonds with people in the jump because I will leave eventually, I need to have a BUNCH of companions to talk to else I get lonely. (Which admittedly until very recently was not a feeling I experienced often, but now when I don't have my companions around I really want them back. Jeez.)
>>
>>52273192
I think the resolution adds a bit of charm to the image.
>>
>>52273066
You can, I cleared it a little ahead of time out of curiosity
>>52273034
Ah, yeah, that would be a bit of a parsing error, huh?
>>
File: Good bye sakamoto.jpg (250KB, 728x1059px) Image search: [Google]
Good bye sakamoto.jpg
250KB, 728x1059px
>>52273252
>What I mean to say is that since I do not form bonds with people in the jump because I will leave eventually

Is this what Jumpers have been reduced to nowadays? If your time is short, you should be experiencing the most of it! Your companions are always going to be with you, so what's holding you back to go and meet more people? Join a band, form a revolution, create a gang, destroy a country and befriend and hate everything around you!

Such is the live of a Jumper.
>>
>>52272102
Important to me? Mmm, I guess, but it's become more like we're important to each other. That first Jump we spent as Travellers in the Steppes did something to all of us, something beautiful. So...yeah, it's just us five travelling Spouses, and I'd rather have it no other way.
Grow Together is overpowered yo, especially when everyone earnestly tries to make things work.

Around each other, we have no concept of "personal" space, though Mami's kinda become the clingy one of the bunch. Let me tell you, escaping from sleepy Mami's clinginess is a mission and a half, one time Saeko found herself wrapped up with her ribbons and had to play dakimura until the rest of us managed to lure her to the kitchen with the scent of freshly made waffles. Otherwise, she's the spoiled one and cooks the most out of all of us.

Rin's still the tsundere, but she's mellowed so much that she now openly cuddles, "B-but it's just that you looked lonely okay?" She's the responsible one and makes sure that the House (Our interdimensional home) is in tip top shape and sparkling. She even took up gardening and sometimes helps me with the wheats and maizes in the green house.

Io's the most NEET-like of us all, excluding me, since she started using her summons to run errands around the house. Have you ever seen Heracles in an apron dusting the heavy furniture and the floor under it? I have, and I've seen Lugh being set as an alarm clock. This makes her free to hang off of any of us, and I mean that literally, she would jump on you and latch on. Playful and affectionate, that who she has become...also, she loves her pranks. All of them. Seems she's put it on to herself that she make us smile and laugh for as long as she can.

Saeko...was in a weird place considering that she didn't have much to do, so she reverted to type after a while and helped out everyone else whenever she was around.
>>
>>52272840
I am not a clever anon. Just to check, buying the Ouroboros power "Ruler's Crown" let you potentially learn more stuff from any strain from which you've you've purchased a power via a "Primordial" option?
>>
>>52273328
>You can, I cleared it a little ahead of time out of curiosity
Well, that's going to be downright terrifying. Renegade's power combined with the control over the infection that the virus customization grants. Damn.
>>
File: 1483581527611.jpg (150KB, 500x737px) Image search: [Google]
1483581527611.jpg
150KB, 500x737px
>>52272323
This... this combination has possibilities! Dirty possibilities.
Thanks for pointing it out.

>>52272840
Geeze Digger, this looks like great stuff. I'll admit I don't know the setting, but I rather like the atomsphere. Sort of like a Black Ops Marvel or something. I can't find any obvious holes and I /really/ appreciate the completeness of the Powers section at the end. Not having to reference a source document to find out what each "Strain" can grow into is a huge help.

>>52273113
>Pic Related
I usually try really, really hard to blend in. However, once the Kamen Rider gear starts coming out, you can pretty sure I'm not trying to hide anything at that point.

>>52273372
Grow Together is such an awesome perk holy crap.
>>
>>52273385
Yes. It's a bit of a limited amount you can learn, as mentioned. The extent of what you can learn from the Strains is up to the sort of stuff you can do with the 100-200 pt powers.
and here all I can think about is that one anon who was asking why Ouroboros was so expensive, before the powers section was completed.
>>
File: Emma Garcia.png (714KB, 650x791px) Image search: [Google]
Emma Garcia.png
714KB, 650x791px
>>52272102
Well I'm happily married to my one companion, and I create the systems for her to administrate, so I would say pretty important
>>
>>52273341
Yes, but it hurts when I have to go. It hurts a lot. And I can't be everywhere at once post-spark unless I am somehow everywhere.
>>
File: 1486654654549.jpg (60KB, 514x531px) Image search: [Google]
1486654654549.jpg
60KB, 514x531px
>>52273113
Why would ever go around as anything ridiculously inhuman, unless I wanted to blend in with ridiculously inhuman beings, or play up my reputation?
>>
>>52272550
Azura's a fucking retard. Just do a grade-school magic trick and pull a coin from behind her ear. She'll get pissed and storm off.
>>
>>52273482
That's fine by me. I can make up for the power of the higher-level abilities in other ways. I'm going to take my Renegade powers to Toriko, see what an Angel Halo/Balor hybrid becomes after getting all those Gourmet Cell upgrades. Either I'll die, or everything else will.
>>
>>52272550
>I'm suddenly jammed into someone else's prophecy?
Do you mean becoming the Nerevarine? It's Mantling, anyone can do it, she doesn't care as long as Almsivi dies for killing Nerevar.
>>
>>52273113
When I'm trying to blend in? I dunno, I mean, I've made sure to stay as biologically human as possi-

Fuck, I just walked through that wall didn't I?

Joshing aside, I kinda just become an absent-minded spell caster and chi adept, so you get situations where I walk through a door, only repair it magically on my way out.
>>
>>52272550
>Odin is like the Kaz to my Venom Snake. He's the main guy I go out drinking with, run strategies by and mocks me about the time I tried to drink the sea.
Which Odin is this now?
>>
>>52273482
Thanks.

>There are 12 classes besides Ouroboros
>There are only 7 Primordials
fug. I'll figure out something else.
>>
>>52273544
Well at least she's relatively nice and is the only remaining Daedra who's trying to preserve Mundus, due to teaching the khajiit all about the tower system and telling them to defend it.

Too bad she's raped goods though.
>>
File: tumblr_omxd56SPVS1unm603o2_540.png (279KB, 540x716px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_omxd56SPVS1unm603o2_540.png
279KB, 540x716px
>>52273496
... Prettiest of all moths, I have a perk for you.

400 CP - The Joy in Others - Life is a series of crossroads, branching at every moment, with every decision. People sometimes walk beside you on the path, turning into friends, lovers, cherished individuals. When their path diverges from your own, it can be hard to let go. But, even when people part, they leave something behind. Memories. Warm wishes, happy moments, secret jokes, and special moments, each encapsulated in a memory like a red dot on the map of a life. Precious times held close to the heart, sharing that captured warmth when cracked open to view once again. While you will still have your fair share of awkward, uncomfortable, or sad moments, you will overcome each of them and realize in the end, the strength that can be garnered from the happiness shared with others. By thinking back on these memories of times gladly shared, you will be able to refocus your mind and pull determination to continue striding the path of life. Beyond the obvious benefits of this, you will also find yourself able to more easily find the starting point to a goal you wish to achieve. You will still have to work hard and strive for it yourself, but often all people really need is a warm smile and a moment to think to figure out they knew the path to walk all along.

It's for Katawa Shoujo. It's so damned appropriate for your statement that I had to post it.

You've got to experience life, even if it hurts when you have to leave your friends behind.
>>
>>52273582
Well, if you were willing to blow 900CP on purchases of Demi-Breed, you could get access to all of them. Ouroboros plus five other Syndromes plus the seven Primordial powers to get the rest.
>>
>>52273372
I might be dumb and missing the obvious, but what jump is Grow Together from?
>>
>>52273621
Otoyomegatari
>>
File: Woolie_Uchiha.gif (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
Woolie_Uchiha.gif
1MB, 320x180px
>>52273113
Like I'm following my ninja way!
>>
>>52273621
Otoyomegatari. Makes it so that while you and your partner can still grow as people you'll grow in ways that complement each other. Only the most drastic of changes can break you apart.
>>
>>52273632
I will never get tired of that gif
>>
File: jumperref.png (265KB, 557x655px) Image search: [Google]
jumperref.png
265KB, 557x655px
>>52273113
Kind of like this Harry Potter-looking guy, except with cat ears and less pale skin.
>>
>>52273512

Vanity and/or wanting to feel cool.
>>
>>52273616
omg! Thank you so much :DDDD! That perk is PERFECT for me!
>>
>>52273630
Bless you
>>
>>52273679
>:DDDD!
I think I just threw up. XDDDDD
>>
>>52273679
There's one you might want to check out in Persona, as well. Unbreakable Bond.

>When you make a friend, you make a friend for life. No matter how far apart you are, even if you're in another world, it feels as if they're still right by your side. Their presence not only reassures you, but grants you power - each bond you forge will grant your Persona new abilities, or strengthen existing ones. Though each bond's addition is minor, eventually, you will become something far greater than you could ever become by yourself.

It's the Social Link perk, with everything that entails. Very nice.
>>
>>52273655
It and the future of Stankonia are art
>>
File: My Card.jpg (48KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
My Card.jpg
48KB, 375x523px
>>52272102
For Justice? His Companions are his friends and family, he'd do anything for them.

For Tiger? They are Vassals(and friends, though he doesn't like to admit it). Which means it's his Duty to ensure their happiness and well-being.

>>52273113
For Justice? Pic Related, his personalized armor is basically OOOs armor

Tiger looks like Satan, horns, wings, sometimes cloven hooves.
>>
File: JC7.gif (159KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
JC7.gif
159KB, 500x400px
>>52273565
Oh no, that was her own plan after all. She did seem a bit miffed that her candidate already had a Benefactor, though.

I'm talking about becoming the Dragonborn. I hear Akatosh isn't well thought of by the Daedra ever since that little tiff between Alduin and Mehrunes Dagon.

>>52273579
The OG mythological one. Who took a LOT of guff for backing me during Ragnarok.

>>52273544
But, my question is more. Would she EVEN be pissed at me? Considering just how badly the Tribunal fucked up my life and legacy I don't really hold the whole vengeance scheme thing against her.

Also Vivec is like the misbegotten lovechild of John Constantine and Luna, so I'm pretty sure magic true name tricks don't really work that well on daedric princes.

>>52273593
That's. That's also a good point, yes. Doesn't Meridia do her part too in Online? Though it was more a mix of "make sure people around to lick my divine buttocks" and "fuck off, Molag Bal"
>>
>>52273700
It's not my fault you don't like fun
>>
>>52273113

If I want to be cool I usually take out the Gamer Driver and Gekitotsu Robots, if I can stand to do it I even go level 3 with Ramparts Rush for Robots Defense Gamer
>>
>>52273679
I'm glad you like it! I'm hoping to have the Jump done soon. I've got two and a half more story routes of the game to finish replaying through to get the tone right, which should help me finish up the few missing perks.

Then it's just filling in the Items (always the hardest part for me) and fluffing everything up.
>>
File: HAPPY LISA.jpg (11KB, 250x174px) Image search: [Google]
HAPPY LISA.jpg
11KB, 250x174px
>>52273717
this is also another excellent perk! Thank you!
>>
>>52273754
Online isn't canon. It changes a lot of the lore, it's developed by another company, and its own 'loremasters' say that it's the true story and the main TES games are corrupted legends.

Regardless, Meridia is a relatively nice daedra who likes to help people, but we don't know if she's actively involved with defending Mundus as a concept like Azura is. Everyone wants Molag Baal to fuck off, though.
>>
>>52273727
Your +2 Ability doesn't work. Planeswalker abilities happen at sorcery speed, so it can't target attacking creatures.
>>
>>52273776
Gekitotsu Robots is so cool. Shame it's never used, anymore. Emu uses Shakiriki Sports more often than he does Gekitotsu Robots, now. And now that he has a new, better robot suit, I don't think he'll ever use it again.
>>
>>52273754
>I'm talking about becoming the Dragonborn. I hear Akatosh isn't well thought of by the Daedra ever since that little tiff between Alduin and Mehrunes Dagon.
Most of the Daedra in Skyrim are clamoring to have you on their side.
>>
>>52273821
I didn't make the card, it was made ages ago with a bunch of others for different namefags. I just saved it.
>>
So, question about the Naruto jump: If I have a human or human-looking part-human alt form that has (either permanently or voluntarily) more than 2 eyes (such as Half Demon from Teen Titans) can I use that as my "base" form for the jump, allowing me to take both the Byakugan and the Sharingan without (comparatively) gimping my Sharingan by only having half a set?
>>
>>52273831
Doesn't Azura get salty about her worshippers running off? Pretty sure the Nerevarine qualifies in her mind, as the dunmer chosen one.
>>
File: maxresdefaultgekitotsurobots.jpg (190KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefaultgekitotsurobots.jpg
190KB, 1280x720px
>>52273828

An unfortunate side effect of Ex-aid's escalation, but a small price I'll pay for the absolute madman-tier pacing it's had so far
I legitimately am clamoring for each episode that's come out, I haven't been this engaged since W (OOO was amazing at the beginning and end but had a weird middle, while W was consistently very nice)
>>
>>52273754
>Also Vivec is like the misbegotten lovechild of John Constantine and Luna, so I'm pretty sure magic true name tricks don't really work that well on daedric princes.
I'm talking about the time that time that Dwemer tricked her by literally hiding a rose up his sleeve.
>>
File: unknown.png (2MB, 3507x2130px) Image search: [Google]
unknown.png
2MB, 3507x2130px
>>52273113
>>
File: sunshine.png (429KB, 577x458px) Image search: [Google]
sunshine.png
429KB, 577x458px
>>52273113
I look shiny. Very shiny.
>>
>>52273883
I don't understand what the Dwemer thought he proved in that story anyway. She actually did know what was in the box. Just because he took it out after she answered doesn't change anything.
>>
People talk about how cool Devil Tigers are, but I don't see what's so awesome about them beyond making up a new Charmset and the Yozis having less control over you? Is it really that big of a deal?
>>
>>52273920
They wanted to prove Daedra are fallible and thus don't deserve worship. Also they wanted to embarrass her and wank about how cool they were for it.
>>
>>52273877
Yeah, Ex-Aid has escalated pretty fast. I mean, the Riders all had their first upgrades by the seventh episode. That's crazy. It's been a wild ride. I hope the CR team gets a second Gashat Gear Dual Beta, though. Drago Knight Hunter is not enough for the current fights. And it's just sad having a party of a Level 99, a Level 50, and a Level 5.
>>
>>52273959
Yes. Those are cool things. You get your own private universe, too, that's also a big draw.
>>
File: JC11.jpg (23KB, 810x539px) Image search: [Google]
JC11.jpg
23KB, 810x539px
>>52273959
You gain the powers of a Yozi (including an inner world, a custom style of sorcery that can have a boost to spells that fits with your themes but can't do effects directly opposed to them, subsidary souls-the first generation of which are considered exceptionally powerful beings by Exalted's standards and some more abstract defences against reality interference) and are freed from their weakness of only being absurdly proficient within their sphere on influence-and hilariously incompetant outside of it.

Said abilities are also derived from your enlightened understanding of yourself. In short, your Charms are you transforming the concept of yourself into magical powers.

You also have the hype of not only having the potential to grow and develop without being defined by pain and imprisonment, but have the hype of being a new form of life combining a Primordial's and an Exaltation's might to have the potential to grow stronger than the Yozis eventually.

>>52273113
Speaking of which-like this, basically. I try not to exude too much of my true form into reality for fear of damaging it.

>>52273883
>>52273969
>>52273920

Oh.

Yeah, that just smacks of flipping over the table because you don't like the DM.

Anyway, she probably wouldn't be up for moving beyond Mundus-but to summarise: I take it Azura is for occasional summoning and hanging out with, not being worried about?
>>
>>52273959
Having an Inner World and my own Soul Hierarchy is the coolest part of it to me.
An entire world I can design, and expand, as I please. Inside my own soul. It can be as big or as small as I want, I just need to take the time to expand it.

And the Soul Hierarchy is just cool in general.
>>
*but also
>>
>>52273113
humanoid with kind of an inverted teardrop shape à la gas house guerrilla only with disproportionately long legs like Sanji ,vanta black skin and eyes behind red glasses,pure white Facial hair In'a monkey tail beard configuration,Golden drill pompadour. Flaming red third eye, gleaming jumpsuit made of a material not unlike diamond Framed by a really complex looking driver belt,green glass boots shaped like ostrich feet, providing a digitigrade posture. but one of the more noticeable things is the way I move, flowing like a river . Clearly, having lost whatever internal muscular and skeletal structure had, Maintaining a humanoid appearance only out of force of habit.
>>
>>52274167
Azura used to be one of the Daedra who was easiest to be summoned, she loved showing up to her worshipers or being summoned for one of their festivals. But after Vivec raped her she started refusing summons, prevented mortals from entering Moonshadow, and spend years not even responding to anyone. In a few years she calmed down on the last one and now talks to her worshipers again, but the former two have been maintained.
>>
File: 1483454277211.png (213KB, 665x457px) Image search: [Google]
1483454277211.png
213KB, 665x457px
>>52272102
Considering that they are only in the chain because of me? I would say that pretty important. Each of them has their own unique reason to follow me. My Overlord's NPCs went along the ride and are there always for me no matter what. They know me surprisingly well, and even if our morals might conflict sometimes, they would still follow me to hell and back. Then we have Stephan (The Dark Knight Triology's butler), whom thinks of me as his treasured son. Others think that they owe me their lives and follow me, like my God Program whom I saved from being purged during the Omnic wars, or Zero after I removed her curse and helped her to save the world, as well of giving her the opportunity start anew and doing a lot of therapy.

>>52273113
Like a Yog-Sothoth's knock-off. Although I have a passive effect that makes me do not stand out and forces people to accept my form without freaking out, so my avatars usually look the same.
>>
File: HegratheTyphoonofCuddles.gif (73KB, 800x733px) Image search: [Google]
HegratheTyphoonofCuddles.gif
73KB, 800x733px
>>52273959
Personally, the new Charmset and the Yozis having less control are what I see as the least interesting parts of it.

Custom charmsets are a hassle to make, and I like the flavor of Infernal charms already anyway.

In my opinion, the cool points of Devil Tiger are that you become a mini-Primordial. I love the whole mythical angle of carving your legend into reality itself.

And the benefits are great too. You don't age, you get your own personal forehead mark and battle aura aesthetics, your own world inside your soul, you get create your own Demons/Deva, and posses and command those Deva, and eventually your own Akuma.
>>
>>52274218
>posses
I first read that as "poses" and I imagined a 3rd Circle, and all descendant souls of that soul, who act like Jojo characters.
>>
>>52274259
I am 100% certain that exists. There is literally zero chance that Malfeas, who has an Intimacy for dancing, does not have a posing-focused Third Circle Soul.
>>
>>52274218
Weird question. Why wasn't that stuff discounted for devil tiger then?
>>
>>52274301
Because Devil Tiger isn't an origin?
>>
>>52274301
Tera, this has been covered at LEAST a dozen times.
The Devil-tiger perk does not make YOU a Devil-tiger, you inherit the Exaltation of someone ELSE who went Devil-tiger.
You get their Charmset and custom forhead mark, not their Demons/Deva.
>>
>>52274324
no I don't Recall that particular thing ever having been phrased that way to me before, but if that's the case I'm sorry.
>>
>>52274350
It's been covered in-thread, not necessarily to you.
>>
>>52274350
Really? You really don't recall all the conversations this thread has had about this? Okay. Just...fine.
>>
File: The Old Kingdom.pdf (208KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
The Old Kingdom.pdf
208KB, 1x1px
Latest version of the Old Kingdom jump. I think I've resolved the issues that were raised yesterday. If there are any other problems, I'll focus on fixing them today. Otherwise, if it passes muster, I'll be looking to upload it to the drive.
>>
>>52274357
>>52274367
sorry,my memory is crap. I can't even remember what I had for breakfast two days ago.
>>
>>52274218
>>52274174
>>52274167
Oh, well that's pretty neat. Is there any actual metaphysical significance to them being Exalt-Primordial hybrids? Or are they still treated pretty much as Exalts?
>>
File: JC12.gif (378KB, 250x373px) Image search: [Google]
JC12.gif
378KB, 250x373px
>>52274209
>tfw one of my top priorities during my Nerevarineship was to sneakily hand out printed copes of Vivec's wiki page to everyone in Morrowind
>Starting with Azura
>Then later, gatecrash Vivec's trial early by walking in and accuse him of my preincarnation's murder
>And bind him with Soulfire to be dragged off to the dungeons

...I feel like a man scared of freezing to death who just came home and found out someone built a hot spa in his bathroom.

>>52274291
I'm pretty sure Ipithymia's one of the JoJo souls, actually!

I mean, Malfeas seems to associate dance with procreation. And you gotta pose well to dance well...
>>
>>52274167
looks like dirge left you something again ASA
>>
>>52274396
Just as a note, the Shinma are the foundations Creation is built upon.
In the fluff for going Devil-Tiger the Shinma are described as "shuddering" as "A new Primordial is born".
It's enough to get the attention of absolutely EVERYONE.
Heaven, Malfeas, The Underworld, even the Fair Folk all notice shit went down, and send people to investigate.
>>
File: JC13.jpg (7KB, 187x400px) Image search: [Google]
JC13.jpg
7KB, 187x400px
>>52274396
That's a good question, honestly. The default mechanical outcome is you're pretty much still an Infernal Exalt, you just have all the personal agency ever in defining your own powers and also the exact nature of how you flip out once you gain enough Limit (read: psychological stress built up from mind whammies)

However that by itself is an EXTREME anomaly to the Exalt system; at the very least, there's definitely much greater leeway for transhumanist evolution into a force of nature. To quote the sidebar in Broken-Winged Crane: "Characters on the Heretical transcendence path are not becoming Yozis-they are something new, something much greater".

It mainly says that to note the final boon of being one: Unlike the Yozis, other Infernals do NOT automatically have the potential to learn your personal Charms, implying whatever you're becoming it's something VERY different to what the Yozis were and are.
>>
>>52274396
Well, the custom charms, Inner World, and ability to spawn Deva is the significance. Those are kind of the defining characteristics of being a Primordial, anything else they have is just because they're old and powerful. You can be old and powerful, too, some day. There is one further trait of Primordial nature, the kilomote Essence pool (as the name implies, you get 1000 motes of Essence as your maximum capacity) that Exalted can't get without becoming a full Primordial and losing their Exaltation. But that's not really super useful, and your Essence pool can be expanded through other ways. Especially for a jumper. It's not critical.
>>
>>52274487
Hell just having enough methods of Essence Regeneration makes Kilomotes pointless.
>>
/jc/ I need help.

How do I tell my Guardian Ghost from Shaman King, and my Charyeok from God of High School, to stop flirting and making out mid-combat?

I can appreciate a good love story every now and then but it's getting PRETTY AWKWARD being the third wheel when I'm doing all of the god damn fighting.

For a smidgeon of context, my Guardian Ghost is Bahamut from FFX imported, and the Charyeok is Red Dragon / Chang Sik.
>>
>>52274487
>But that's not really super useful, and your Essence pool can be expanded through other ways. Especially for a jumper. It's not critical.
Like what? All the jumpmakers seem to treat Essence as some super-special energy that isn't compatible with other magical or spiritual energies as jumper has.
>>
File: h_h_h_hegra_by_dongsdongs.png (106KB, 453x436px) Image search: [Google]
h_h_h_hegra_by_dongsdongs.png
106KB, 453x436px
>>52274259
You can also pose with your 3rd Circles, if you want to. It's not like there's anything stopping you.

>>52274301
Basically as Justice said here >>52274324, yeah.

>>52274487
>>52274509
Also, as a jumper you can stack motepool expanders of the various types.

+100 from solars, +100 from lunars, +100 from abyssals, +100 from spirits, +90 from alchemicals, +10 from infernals for each yozi you get the charms from +something depending on how many DB descendants you have from Dragon-Blooded.

It adds up.
>>
>>52274528
>using a banned jump
>>
>>52274585

Out of curiosity, which of those is banned and why?
>>
>>52274583
Don't all of those need you to jump through hoops to refill them, though?
>>
>>52274585
Huff and puff all you want about banned this and banned that, I just want to be able to fight without feeling like I'm the inactive part of a soul-level threesome.

Particularly as I'm already married and that just makes it even MORE awkward.
>>
>>52274528
Well, I'd suggest just flat out telling them.

>"Look, guys, I'm cool with you being in a relationship, it's very sweet, but could you stop showing your affections towards each other IN THE MIDDLE OF A FIGHT?!"
>>
>>52274637
It's bait.
>>
>>52274637
He's just shitposting about FFX, what with it being a Dirge jump.

They're predictable, unfortunately.
>>
>>52274637
None of them are, it's bait.
>>
>>52274640
>Using the errata where it fucks things up
>>
>>52274536
Yeah, I don't really get that. But even if we assume that's true, there are ways to convert mystical energies between different types. Universal Adaptor from Storm Hawks, for example. But we don't even need that. There's a way for an Infernal Exalt to do it entirely with in-jump abilities.

Obtain Dune-Drowned Oasis Ritual, from Cecylene's charm set. This allows you to create Demesnes from nothing. This is important, as Spirit of the Living World does not inherently allow Demesnes to be created within it. Your powers to shape your inner universe don't include them. So make a bunch of Demesnes inside your soul, then build Manses over them. This creates a bunch of Hearthstones that no one can interrupt your access to. Next, build a bunch of Skin Mount Amulets and have one of your created Demons carry them over into your Inner World. You can't carry materials across yourself. Project yourself into your Inner World, and have the Skin Mount Amulets implanted into the projection. Install the Hearthstones into them. Each one will give additional motes to your capacity equal tot he Hearthstone's rating. Since changes to your projected form can affect your external body's state, the increased mote pool should apply across worlds. But since you still can't carry things across, the amulets will not themselves manifest in the real world. So you have these Essence-boosting cybernetics that can exist inside your soul and can only be accessed with your permission.
>>
>>52274377
You might want to re-label the sections "Bloodline Perks" and "Background Perks" to make it more clear that bloodlines are distinct from origins.

I'm also not a fan of the formatting, but it's better than a lot of other jumps on the drive, so it's probably just a personal issue on my part.
>>
>>52274664
>>52274665
>>52274667

I thought I'd learned my lesson. To be Dirge-baited twice in as many days...there is no deeper shame.
>>
File: the_mad_sun_of_malfeas_by_kiyo.jpg (246KB, 670x1072px) Image search: [Google]
the_mad_sun_of_malfeas_by_kiyo.jpg
246KB, 670x1072px
>>52274640
Most of 'em, yeah. Essence recovery charms get around that though.

>>52274672
That was already there before the Errata.
>>
>>52274528
Well, you could always join in. That's a great way to stop being a third wheel.
You know you want in on all that dragon action.
Barring that I'd suggest a good, hard spiritual slap for both of them and a suggestion they keep it in their pants during the action.
>>
>>52274649
Man, what do you think I tried first?

The issue is, they're both dragons. And apparently combat just gets the blood flowing through those particular zones.

>>52274696
Yer alright man. Have a drink and wait for it to blow over.

>>52274689
Does this work if another Infernal, say a companion, is the one creating them?

Unfortunately I went Orphan Cub + Isidiros like a dummy, and unless I can use out-of-jump machinery to convert other energy types / sources (like say, an orgel of origins) into Essence, don't think I'll be able to keep up on that front.
>>
>>52274791
You know you can access all of the base Charmsets no matter who your Caste and Favored Yozis are?
>>
>>52274423
Thanks!
>>
>>52274791
>Does this work if another Infernal, say a companion, is the one creating them?
Well, it would have to be your Inner World to get uninterruptible access to them, but Hearthstones and Skin Mount Amulets would work for you no matter who made them. I don't see why you couldn't do the combo yourself, though. Are you just not a crafting-focused jumper? Because all the component parts are available to any Infernal. Cecylene charms are unlocked by default, and going Devil-Tiger is available to everyone.
>>
>>52274708
>Essence recovery charms get around that though.
Wait really? Like what?
>>
>>52274791
Well, then, in that case, you said you're married, right? Does your wife have any combat skills herself? If so, you could always make it a double date, so to speak. Wouldn't stop the flirting, but at least it wouldn't feel as awkward.
>>
>>52274689
Mardukth has confirmed we're allowed to make Custom Charms/Artifacts to go to the Inner World physically, or even make a Gate to bring others there.

Not sure if you knew.
>>
File: Old Kingdom, Perks Version.pdf (208KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Old Kingdom, Perks Version.pdf
208KB, 1x1px
>>52274691

All right, here's a version with the section labelling implemented.

Formatting...I had some more stuff planned for it originally, but the story's font didn't work with Google Docs, and the map of the Old Kingdom didn't fit on the locations page without being shrunk or trimmed to uselessness, and so on. So I decided to keep it simple. I do agree it could look better, though.
>>
File: 126031412959.png (39KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
126031412959.png
39KB, 700x700px
>>52274689
That's only if you allow Skin Mount Amulets to stack though. Which seems kinda iffy, since they don't under the game mechanics.

Also, I'd guess your non-projected form just has nothing where the amulets would be. While the cybernetics just fall to the ground in your living world.

Creative solution though.
>>
>>52274845
Also any dimension-shifting items or abilities from other jumps should be able o do it, easily.
>>
>>52274770
Yoro.

Yoro.

I'm married already. And besides that, if any of the other 54 Companions found I'd opened THAT particular floodgate? You're looking at a single-target gangbang that I am NOT surviving without at least three 1-Ups.

>>52274820
>>52274833
What I am is an idjit that is slowly and clumsily trying to understand Exalted mechanics.

Thank you for clarifying that for me, actually.

>>52274839
... That would work, huh. Helps she's a Soul Eater Demon Weapon as well.
>>
>>52274845
I do. I was just going entirely with RAW, demonstrating how it's already available even without expansions.

>>52274858
Mardukth, I'm looking in Wonders of the Lost Age and the Scroll of Errata, and there's nothing forbidding stacking Skin Mount Amulets. As for the trans-spatial weirdness, your physical body would have piercings where the amulets were mounted in your skin, I figured the Essence would flow in through there. Not sure if your projection actually fades away when you leave your Inner Universe, though. Does it? I'm not seeing anything about that, though I suppose it's a reasonable assumption. Well, even if it does, that just requires a single out of jump purchase (Abstracted Thought, from Problem Sleuth) to solve.
>>
>>52274824
Yeah I took a look at it myself. It's literally three times as large as the version Brutus has, now I know what he meant when he said the FF12 jump was incomplete. Though the version he has up isn't finished yet either, lord.
>>
>>52274898
>You're looking at a single-target gangbang that I am NOT surviving without at least three 1-Ups.

DO IT YOU FAGGOT
>>
>>52274898
>You're looking at a single-target gangbang that I am NOT surviving without at least three 1-Ups.
Don't be a coward. Make the dreams not dreams, and hold a determination to fist.

Do it.
>>
File: 1465946691371.gif (1MB, 680x390px) Image search: [Google]
1465946691371.gif
1MB, 680x390px
>>52274898
>54 Companions
>Three 1-Ups
>An unlimited supply of coconut oil.

Honestly, it's like you don't want to live or something. You're a Jumper, by the Nine! If you /don't/ have at least one 55-way orgy during your chain you're just not doing it right.
>>
>>52274838
>In addition, each purchase of this Charm adds 10 motes to the character’s Peripheral Essence pool. This Essence cannot be committed to any artifact and can only be recovered through the method above or through Essence-recovery Charms. A character may not take this Charm more times than her permanent Essence.
>or through Essence-recovery Charms.
From the Lunar one. Don't remember what charms allow you to regain essence of the top of my head, but there are some around.

It's also not a problem for the Spirit, Alchemical, and DB ones, since those are normally-refilling pools.

>>52274922
>Mardukth, I'm looking in Wonders of the Lost Age and the Scroll of Errata, and there's nothing forbidding stacking Skin Mount Amulets.
It's not a specific rule. It's a general rule about stacking equipment/artifacts in Scroll of Errata.

>Bonuses from equipment (including magical material bonuses) do not stack with one another; the character enjoys only the best among his various modifiers.

>Not sure if your projection actually fades away when you leave your Inner Universe, though. Does it?
Yes, because you always appear at the center of your world whenever you meditate to go there. Which implies your projection disappear when you're not projecting it.

But yeah, Abstracted Thought would solve that part.
>>
>>52274898
I have only one response to this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXsQAXx_ao0
>>
>>52274898
Don't be a pussy. What else would you use 1-Ups for besides top-tier fun times?
>>
>>52274536
I think that's mainly because Essence predates the concept of souls and magic, manipulated in specific patterns gives rise to the physical laws that make up what we would consider "reality" and can be used to power effects that outright destroy or redefine the metaphysical constants that underpin the cosmological constants in the setting.

Not agreeing or disagreeing btw, just hypothesising it's treated like that because it's kinda hard to define
>>
>>52274983
>that spoiler
You filthy motherfucker.
I like it.
>>
>>52274994
>It's not a specific rule. It's a general rule about stacking equipment/artifacts in Scroll of Errata.
Oh, yeah, found it. I was looking only at the "artifacts" section of the General Errata, that's at the top right before the mundane equipment part and I missed it. Damn. Well, I guess I'd have to make some sort of networked super-Skin Mount Amulet to make it work, then. Sounds like a worthy task for an Exalted artificer. To the factory-temple!
>>
File: smug12.png (301KB, 507x507px) Image search: [Google]
smug12.png
301KB, 507x507px
>>52274898
>not having so many beauty and sex perks that you can make someone have machine gun orgasms just by making eye contact
>>
>>52274898
Well okay FIRST, before diving facefirst in like all these bozos are suggesting. Check a few things.

First, when did you meet your waifu / husbando? Second, how long has the relationship been going and how has intimacy kept up?

Third, what's the list of companions involved?
>>
File: Death By SNu Snu.jpg (46KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Death By SNu Snu.jpg
46KB, 640x480px
>>52274898
>>
>>52275061
But that's just setting-specific flavor. Magicka from TES comes from beings and places that existed in formless nonexistence before creating reality. Soulfire from the Dresden Files is the energy God used when he said "Let There Be Light", etc. But you don't see those jumpmakers going "nah, these energies are too unique to be used with others.
>>
File: The Magnus.png (401KB, 389x948px) Image search: [Google]
The Magnus.png
401KB, 389x948px
>>52275081
That's the spirit!

Maybe work in Proto-Shinmaic Vortexes too, since they basically work like 6-dot Hearthstones. Assuming you're okay with unstable micro-universes in your cybernetics.
>>
>>52274583
Do you treat each Exaltation as giving another Essence pool?
>>
>>52275134
Er, I don't think Cats and Wild Card have said anything about magicka or Soulfire. And to be fair, magicka is literally measured in the games as a mana bar which seems pretty conclusive.

All I'm saying is-it's a bit hard to pin down whether Essence actually IS soul energy or magick or something else entirely because it does so many different things. At any rate I've never heard anyone of them say it's too unique to be used as others; if anything the fact that even a mote of Essence contains a ridiculous amount of metaphysical energy should provide lots of MAGISCIENCE! opportunities
>>
>>52274898
Just remember the 5Ps and go for it bro:
> Proper Planning Prevents Pitiful Perfomance
>>
>>52275151
Could I make a Proto-Shinmaic Vortex? Those require Wyld Cauldron Technology to make, and Constructed Convergence of Principles just emulates WCT. Well, I'm sure I can probably approximate it. Though if I do, I should use something a lot more complex than just networked Skin-Mount Amulets. PSVs provide all the geomantic energy an artifact needs, you could run a Directional Titan off of one. I should try to make some sort of giant Essence Distribution Engine, and put the Vortex into that. I can't see how trying to drain infinite energy from an unstable proto-universe made by mutilating the fundamental aspects of reality can possibly go wrong!
>>
>>52275185
>if anything the fact that even a mote of Essence contains a ridiculous amount of metaphysical energy
You know, you're right. Exalted effects are actually horrifically energy-inefficient, come to think of it.
>>
>>52275214
Also remember the 5B's:
Big Boners Bring Bountiful Babes
>>
>>52275247
Oh and Rule No. -1:
> Shapeshifting solves everything. Every. Fucking. Thing.
>>
>>52275235
They really are. Though they seem to make up for it in volume. It's implied that it only took a kilomote to make the foundations of Creation. And powerful sorceries can do a lot for what they cost. I think the problems of Essence efficieny are probably rooted in the fact that all the metaphysical technology drawing on Essence was originally invented for titanic world-shapers. It's not that it's inherently inefficient, it's that it doesn't miniaturize well.
>>
>>52275247
>Big Boners Bring Bodacious Babes
FTFY
>>
>>52274938
>>52274961
>>52274983
>>52275000
>>52275006
>>52275090
>>52275128

I expected like two of these responses, but damn it. Ya'll're just... I don't even know what.

>>52275092
Hellsing, Jump 62. Seras Victoria. It's now Jump 683 and shit has been going strong - a few snags and arguments here and there, sure. But we've made it work. As for intimacy... There has been ludicrous amounts of experimentation.

>that third question

... sweet moses m'hoiven. Um... okay copy-pasting, hope this works.

List of the relevant companions for this: http://pastebin.com/ry3XC4xT
>>
File: 126030771354.png (39KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
126030771354.png
39KB, 700x700px
>>52275153
My ruling on that is: "Fanwank it."

But personally, no, I don't.

I just fold them into one thing, taking the best of each motepool calculation. Currently, I use this for it (already factoring in Lunars, because I'm impatient):

>personal:
Essence x3 (Infernal) +Willpower x2 (Lunar) +Breeding (DB)
>peripheral
Essence x7 (Infernal) +Willpower x2 (Lunar) +Highest Virtue x4 (Lunar) +Sum of other Virtues (Sidereal/Infernal) +Breeding (DB) +Motepool expander charms

>>52275233
You could probably make one? CCoP does basically the same as WCT...

And yeah. What could possibly go wrong?
>>
>>52275081
Make it an N/A Artifact. ENDLESS SKIN-MOUNTS!
>>
File: [...welp].jpg (325KB, 583x1508px) Image search: [Google]
[...welp].jpg
325KB, 583x1508px
>>52275309
> mfw that list
Good luck Anon.

Just good luck.
>>
>>52275309
>Jump 62
>Jump 683

First off, was unaware we had that many.

Second off, IT'S TIME TO CROSS UNCHARTED BOUNDARIES.

DO IT.
>>
File: Bunny Girl20.png (607KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Bunny Girl20.png
607KB, 800x1200px
>>52275308

Correct anon
>>
File: A true story.png (876KB, 629x800px) Image search: [Google]
A true story.png
876KB, 629x800px
>>52275309
>that list
>mfw
You poor bastard. I almost feel sorry for you. Almost.

>>52275360
We have about...730 now, I think.
>>
>>52275360
>First off, was unaware we had that many.

We have far more than that. The list in the drive is on 750, but we should have almost 800 by now. A few more if you count the ones outside the drive (non-admitted, SB's, Dirge's, Reddit's, etc.)
>>
File: böc.jpg (32KB, 355x353px) Image search: [Google]
böc.jpg
32KB, 355x353px
If you had to pick a single band, singer, or composer for your Chain's soundtrack, which one would it be?
>>
>>52274994
Reminder that you can freely ignore errata you don't like. That's how errata works.
>>
>>52275459
Jeremy Soule. I haven't yet heard a soundtrack made by him I don't like.
I'd prefer it in the style of Morrowind, though.
>>
>>52275459
Weird Al

I can't think of any comedic composers sorry
>>
File: Freddie-Mercury[1].jpg (140KB, 1060x816px) Image search: [Google]
Freddie-Mercury[1].jpg
140KB, 1060x816px
>>52275459
>>
>>52275459
Jam Project.
>>
>>52275459

The "entire" soundtrack? Shit, that's rough dude. Some artists aren't good for certain situations compared to others. Dragonforce is your one stop shop for epic adrenaline but isn't so good for sensual or touchy feely moments. 21 Pilots has that psychological theme down pat but that's really only for mental instability sections. You got oldies like the Four Seasons for romance but can you really use them for when you're in a mountain smashing battle? I think not.

. . . .Volbeat? I'd go Volbeat. They have some songs for fighting, some songs for when you're sad, a love song(ish) that I named my Stand after, feel good songs, hateful songs. Yeah, I'll go Volbeat.
>>
>>52275459
guitar Wolf, No question
>>
File: 1634.png (522KB, 812x458px) Image search: [Google]
1634.png
522KB, 812x458px
>>52275459
Gloryhammer, every time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXzMD065HEk

>>52275482
Yes, yes. I've had that repeated at me enough times to remember it now.

Still appreciate your concern, anon.
>>
>>52275459
Is it too cliche to say Hans Zimmer?
>>
>>52275459
It's between Sawano Hiroyuki (Attack on Titan, Kill la Kill, Ao no Exorcist), Nujabes (Samurai Champloo), and Shoji Meguro (Persona)
>>
>>52275459
I couldn't choose just one. I'd probably go with Hideki Naganuma, Alias Conrad Coldwood, or maybe Jamiroquai. My musical taste is all over the place, tending towards things that are more uplifting or upbeat, and whenever I find a new artist I like, I listen to their shit for days on end before picking a couple songs to favorite so i don't forget them, and then move onto the next artist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gq7TiuxDLjE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krQRU8v3lPk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evTSfjdoASU
>>
>>52275459
Huh. That's a pretty hard question, actually. Queen, maybe?
>>
File: 1465704311436.jpg (44KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1465704311436.jpg
44KB, 480x480px
>>52275459
Uuuuuugh! Just one? I'd never be able to make that decision. The Coordinator would probably end up sending me home after I spent the better part of three months attempting to make a decision.

I mean >>52275526 is a pretty epic choice all around, but I also really like JT Machinima's raps and songs.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwIM15atA08
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XNfLJHGzcw

And then, you really can't go wrong with Annapantsu if you want a lovely, melodic female voice.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzpTmXn2JIg

On top of that, there's the band GUNSHIP, which does just great stuff.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jv1ZN8c4_Gs

Don't make me choose. I'll pay whatever you want for soundtrack perks.
>>
>>52275309
>That paltry amount
YOUR DREAM IS UNCLEAR, ANON.

>>52275459
I... Don't know. It would have to be either Kajiura, Shikata, or Origa. Especially Origa.
>>
Is it wrong to base your chain waifus on namefags?
>>
>>52275459
Actually, no. Do you know which composer I'd pick? Masafumi Takeda. Masafumi always seems to be able to catch the strange off-kilter moods that seem to really define my chain and is able to catch a wide range of moods

https://youtu.be/emEg0zGS7KY
(my jumper's theme song)

https://youtu.be/vNYydvw13LM
>>
>>52275778
Keep it to yourself, and in your pants.

All that can be asked.
>>
>>52275778
I'm going to have to know which ones you've picked up.
>>
>>52275459
Ramin Djawadi
>>52275565
Not any more cliche than my lord and savior Ramin.
>>
>>52275459
Cant go wrong with the main main uematsu

https://youtu.be/1-qY_sPTI_o
https://youtu.be/WtKM_6vVC9w
https://youtu.be/SNthy74JNzQ
>>
>>52275778
Not if you tell us which ones.
>>
>>52275459
Kōji Kondō
>>
File: cakeboss.jpg (185KB, 1079x1240px) Image search: [Google]
cakeboss.jpg
185KB, 1079x1240px
On a scale of 1 to 10, how hammy and over the top are you?
>>
>>52274898

Hyperbolic Evolution Chamber from EVO.
>Events here have no lasting consequences, up to and including immediately reversing your death should it occur here.
>>
>>52275778
Inquiring minds want details.

>>52275830
Good choice, I'm listening to the Pacific Rim soundtrack right now

>>52275865
8, I started in 80s Action Movie and went from there.
>>
>>52275865
Ideally, probably a 8, in practice a 6. I need to step up my HAM AND OVER THE TOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>52275778
I ain't gonna lie, it's a bit weird. Without consent. That being said, who and why?
>>
>>52275865
Depends on the day to be honest. When I'm ready and roaring? at least an 8, if not higher.
Most days I'm probably lower. I just don't have the energy to be like that constantly.
>>
File: 1487047133435.png (379KB, 435x741px) Image search: [Google]
1487047133435.png
379KB, 435x741px
>>52275865

I've been known to go a bit over the top.
>>
>>52275778
Well it's fine if it's the Wormfu but otherwise it doesn't make much sense.
>>
>>52275865
Fairly low, I'm usually of the "overly serious parental figure" variety. Silence and a glare can convey more emotion than a big speech.
>>
>>52275865
Maybe a 2 day to day, probably around an 8 or so during a "real" fight. I have a fair number of Perks that are powered by or that grow stronger through emotions, and during the few times I get into genuine fights, I end of losing myself in those emotions, which usually ends with me ranting about Love and Friendship and things like that.
>>
>>52275865
1 or 2.
>>
I have a dumb idea that probably isn't original. Have you ever taken an author or an actor to their works?
>>
>>52275865
When I play the villian 10/10 complete with musical monologues and mooks throwing flowers at me at the end
>>
File: TonightYou.jpg (114KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
TonightYou.jpg
114KB, 1024x682px
>>52275956

>implying its not me
>>
>>52275865
it depends how drunk I am but it ranges from 7 to 77
>>
File: forbidden love.jpg (96KB, 600x842px) Image search: [Google]
forbidden love.jpg
96KB, 600x842px
>>52275865
Anywhere from 2 to 8.

>>52275778
>pic related.

Worm is totally a waifu though.
>>
>>52275992
No, but I do sometimes refer to Characters by the name of their Actor.
>>
>>52276017
>yfw someone does that to you
>>
>>52275992
Yes. I took Robin Williams to Disney/Aladdin and had him talk with the Genie. I then let him return to Earth, and I think...I think it helped him, in some way.
>>
>>52275992
Go and give Araki a Stand then have him play rock paper scissors with Rowan.
>>
>>52276001
When I go to the nine to five jump I will go for you digg
>>
>>52276001

Do you dig______ the idea?
>>
>>52276038
>tfw our reality's Williams will still be dead when you return
>>
File: 1482358521205.jpg (222KB, 925x864px) Image search: [Google]
1482358521205.jpg
222KB, 925x864px
>>52275865
Well, I did take a few lessons from the glorious Cake Master himself during my time in OOOs, but I've never been much for being an absolute ham. I mean, it's fun, but I always have to push really hard to make it believable and it feels like a ton more effort than it's really worth.

Except for those years in Hellsing. I went to the Abridged side of things and let my hair down a little bit. Basically tried to keep up with Alucard. Which was equal parts hilarious and painful.

The conversation Alucard and Integra had right after I was turned sums it up pretty well.

A: “I can keep pets if I want to!”
I: “Random members of my staff you assault and turn into vampires are not pets!”
A: “Well not with that attitude, negative Nancy.”
I: “At least you didn’t shoot anyone this time.”
A: “Hang on, wait a minute...”

Alucard proceeds to shoot me in the stomach. His gun has a surprisingly large bullet and I'm pretty sure that's one of my kidneys sliding down the wall.

A: “There, is that better?”
I: “NO! That’s not what I meant at all!”
A: “You really need to be more clear on your orders then.”
I: “Look, just send your pets up here.”
A: “Just so long as this won’t end like Old Yeller.”
I: “It’s not going-”
A: “Because if it is I want to at least get to watch.”

Immediately after this Alucard mentioned I needed to drink blood to become a full Vampire. So I ate a Dragon. Whole.

>>52275778
I'm having conflicted feelings on this. I'm sort of hoping I was worthy of picking up, but I'm also not entirely sure I want to be.

>>52276034
EVERYBODY OUT OF THE UNIVERSE!
>>
File: Joy.gif (148KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
Joy.gif
148KB, 500x333px
>>52276034
If it was anyone it would be Deadpool or some other well know 4th wall breaker.
I would be so damn happy if it happened. You have no idea.
>>
File: I fucked up.jpg (41KB, 720x447px) Image search: [Google]
I fucked up.jpg
41KB, 720x447px
>>52276034
>mfw my 'actor' has the same name as my original self

>>52276056
To be fair, by the time I return, I'd be able to simply revive him.
>>
>>52276057
>So I ate a Dragon. Whole.

Lood.
>>
>>52276057
>So I ate a Dragon. Whole.
How did he react, out of curiosity?
>>
>>52276057
where did you find a Dragon in Helsing?
>>
File: PatHead.jpg (86KB, 500x389px) Image search: [Google]
PatHead.jpg
86KB, 500x389px
>>52276050

'ppreciate it, kohai
>>
>>52276142
Well, I've done that too, but not in this particular instance.

>>52276145
He seemed pretty impressed for a moment. I don't think he'd seen anyone leap headfirst into being a Vampire like that before. But then he asked if I wanted a windmill to wash it down with. He was badly referencing Don Quixote. When I pointed out that he battled giants, not dragons, Alucard told me that my mother was a hamster and my father smelt of elderberries.

So naturally it devolved from there into a Monty Python insult hurling contest, which further devolved into punches being thrown, and eventually turned into us watching Adventure Time and debating about which Princess was the best. Marceline, duh!

>>52276174
I hit Hellsing after Forgotten Realms. I just summoned one up. I never liked the idea of eating Humans, but evil Dragons are okay. I stuck to the Chromatic ones.
>>
File: A2tDfnn.jpg (437KB, 706x1000px) Image search: [Google]
A2tDfnn.jpg
437KB, 706x1000px
If Valeria is here, Fate question: What would be stronger, an entity summoned with Summoning A+++ or a "Homunculus" made with Item Construction EX, HSDW EX, Divinity EX and an EX Noble phantasm for making "Homunculi", assuming I spent at least a year making that "Homunculus"?
>>
>>52276421
It's still fairly early in Aussie time so I'm assuming she's asleep.
>>
File: IMG_3727.jpg (86KB, 854x872px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3727.jpg
86KB, 854x872px
Is this a good way to woo someone?
>>
File: JC9.jpg (33KB, 900x508px) Image search: [Google]
JC9.jpg
33KB, 900x508px
>>52276364
>futher devolved into punches being thrown

...how much of the dragon did you manage to keep in your stomach while being punched?

>>52275865
I used to be a 1.

Now it...varies. On a good day I'm a 2-3, just your average eccentric genius billionaire philanthropist mastermind. On a bad day I drop back to a 1 to stay all business. On a really good day, I swerve wildly between a 4 and a 6 while trying to not get too excited, and on a REALLY bad day my ham is over 9000

>>52275459
Gonna have to go with Ennio Morricone. Ain't nobody can jam along better to a Mexican standoff.

>>52275235
I always thought of it as the difference between being able to split the energy of an atom and washing your clothes with electricity and...water.

The really, really crazy thing about Essence is that the Ebon Dragon's Kill Feint Cleverness can seemingly /cheat motes back into existence/ implying some whacky quantum-like shit's going on.

>>52276558
I...think that's the Chosen of Battles capstone from Sidereals jump in action, actually.
>>
>>52275865
Probably around seven for going into long speeches on how my ideology is superior and how great my powers are, but a solid zero if I'm ever actually threatened.
>>52276558
Probably.
>>
File: 1481761844675.jpg (192KB, 850x566px) Image search: [Google]
1481761844675.jpg
192KB, 850x566px
>>52276576
Well, when Hellsing Vampires eat sentient things, it doesn't really go into the stomach. It goes into this nebulous soul-space. So accidentally throwing it up wasn't much of an issue. Plus, Abridged!Alucard is more of a nut shot kind of guy in a fist fight.

Which is why I drastically changed tactics and brought up Adventure Time.

No matter how much regeneration you have, nut shots are still a special pain all of their own.
>>
Been a long time since I watched Samurai Jack. Remind me, how much will I need to actually take down Aku? What about if I team up with Jack?

Is absorbing him with Summoning a bad idea?
>>
so what exactly is an akumas nature?
>>
>>52276783
That's because the testes are wired to the same nerves responsible for stomach nausea.
>>
is there a If the Emperor Had a Text-to-Speech Device jump?
>>
>>52276923
In what setting? Exalted? Street Fighter? D. Gray Man? Actually, I don't think we have a jump of that last one.
>>
>>52276938
There's a WIP.
People don't like it for some reason.
Something about it being a powergrab, which I guess has credence, since ItEHaTtSD is mostly conversations and Emps sorting shit out with a good talking-to.
>>
>>52276959
We had a guy making it.

Then he disappeared. Again.

>>52276938
We had a Gauntlet attempt by drakensis that was easier to achieve than living in Slice of Life.

It's unfinished and likely never getting touched on.
>>
>>52276921
A sword of Pure Good

>>52276923
What kind of Akuma are we talking about

>>52276938
Only a bad, unfinished, an abandoned one.
>>
>>52276923
>>52276959
Exalted
>>
>>52275459
I'm torn between Queen and The Pillows. Considering that most of my jumps are anime-based, I think The Pillows take this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QeFkpBZ3ZX0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4OvA06bVi4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JI3XsMQ9vM
>>
>>52275699
>Book of Life

Jump when?
>>
>>52276991
Oh, that's simple, then. An akuma is a being that's been hollowed out by the Yozi to turn them into an agent of their will. They are nothing else. Akuma lose all self-determination, and have to act according to the directive the Yozi that converted them gave. They aren't actually forced to do this, because they lack the autonomy needed to have their own goals. They're not really people anymore, though they can usually put on a good imitation of one. In return, though, an akuma gets a lot of power. 150 free points to build their character with, a free respec of their current build, all their stat maximums (including Essence) raised by one, and access to their controlling Yozi's (or Devil-Tiger's, if you get that charm as an Infernal) charm set in addition to whatever other abilities they might have had. It can turn a bog-standard mortal human into something on par with a young Exalted, or turn an Exalted into something much more.
>>
File: 1474462982748.jpg (133KB, 500x379px) Image search: [Google]
1474462982748.jpg
133KB, 500x379px
>>52277113
Do they just get access to a single yozi's set of charms as opposed to how proper infernals get the ability to draw from all of them?
>>
How fast we can rise power level in Seven Sins ? I want to know if I will need to fast train myself and my companions or I will have some time to spend on other things.
>>
File: The Three Musket- i mean- Akuma.png (257KB, 633x360px) Image search: [Google]
The Three Musket- i mean- Akuma.png
257KB, 633x360px
>>52276991
In addition to this >>52277113, which does a very good job summarizing it I must say.

Akuma also get access to Sorcery and Martial Arts one step above what they normally could.

Mortals get Terrestrial stuff, Dragon-Blooded get Celestial stuff, and Celestial Exalts (Lunars and Sidereals) get access to Solar Sorcery and Sidereal Martial Arts.

Also, they get demon-blooded stuff with their Yozi powers. And automatically count as Creatures of Darkness which means that Holy effects hurt them..

>>52277153
Yes. They only get acess to the charmset of the specific Yozi/Devil Tiger that turned them into an Akuma.
>>
>>52277100
You should take a crack at it. I'm not sure what I want to pick up after my current projects are done.
>>
>>52277100
What's this?
>>
>>52277211
Weren't you working on a Addams' Family jump? What ever happened to that?
>>
File: 1456859048579.jpg (103KB, 1000x906px) Image search: [Google]
1456859048579.jpg
103KB, 1000x906px
>>52277253
I still am. I've got a outline for it and know how I want to get it done, but I got distracted with my own writing and then KS. Which is pretty par for the course for me. I tend to either hyper focus or bounce around.

That said, if someone else wanted to take a stab at it and showed off a WIP for Adams Family before I got mine ready, I wouldn't be upset. I know I'm not a fast Jumpmaker.
>>
Disgaea 1 - D2
Race: Prinny (+100cp)
Origin: Drop-In

Perks
Professional Peanut Gallery
Theme Song
Level One
What a Ripoff!
Hiding your Power Level
Hidden Depths (100cp)
Fan Favorite (200cp)
Silent Protagonist (200cp)
Mana Burst (300cp)
I Want to be the Main Character (300cp)
Main Character (500cp)

Features
Prinny
Gunner

Gear
Hero’s Scarf
Trademark Outfit
Starting Weapon
Useless Time-Wasting RPGs
Sweet Jacket
Pair of Pistols
Dimensional Gate

Companions
Loyal Battle Monkeys (200cp)

Drawbacks
Flat (+100cp)
Hey, You (+100cp)
Bully the Jumper (+100cp)
Sorrowful Jumper (+200cp)
Love Freak (+200cp)

So, how are my chances against Priere now? Assuming that I do the DLC in the last year, grind like Hell over the first nine years, and fight Priere like an absolute coward, stretching all my resources as far as possible, what odds would you give me vs Priere? I'm not sure why I'm so insistent on finding some form of approval from others, as it's unlikely that I would post about this Chain in thread.

Also, Heavens, do all of your Features grow at the some time? Do I have to choose to divide up experience between my different Features, or will my capabilities as a Prinny and Gunner (and other Features that I might choose) all increase at the same time, as long as I'm picking fights that will challenge me and help me grow?
>>
I've got a question about Percy Jackson: does Glory to Me also enhance abilities gained through Minor Blessing?
>>
>>52277211
I'm already working on something, but maybe a short jump would be nice to have...

>>52277252
Animated movie based on Mexican folklore and afterlife.
>>
File: 1489349569382.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1489349569382.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
Jumpmakers, how are your jumps doing? Any WIPs that you would like to share?
>>
>>52277565

Digimon Tamers is going smoothly. I'm roughly a little over half done with writing up perks and already have intro, locations, origins and ending choices written up since they're all easy.
>>
File: 1489287254658.jpg (164KB, 623x414px) Image search: [Google]
1489287254658.jpg
164KB, 623x414px
>>52277565
MCU WIP Part 2 will recommence this friday. Mistakes will be corrected and progress will be made. Then after that it's Black Crusade progress once more as folks bear witness to the glory of Tzeentch perks.
>>
>>52277565

Old Kingdom is done! It seems to have been received well, so barring any complaints to fix I'm putting it on the drive later today.
>>
File: LEQnTi6.jpg (48KB, 530x800px) Image search: [Google]
LEQnTi6.jpg
48KB, 530x800px
>>52277565
>>
>>52277565
Between accusations of bloat on SB-side and arguments with people who insist they know better despite not knowing any of the lore, and issues with one origin's capstone, I've been flagging while working on other class perks for WoW.
>>
>>52277669
>Between accusations of bloat on SB-side
Why do you care, again?
>>
>>52277565
A Brother's Price is a bit delayed, but should be jumpable by next week.

Sorry to anyone who is waiting for it, RL has been morris dancing on my nethers with steel-toed boots.
>>
>>52277538
Short Jumps are fun to make in their own way. Plus, you're guaranteed to get to visit the worlds you want to if you build them yourself.

Good luck if you do decide to pick it up. I really love the movie and would love to wander that world.

>>52277565
Pretty good progress, but not enough over my last WIP that it needs to be posted. I'll get Emi's Good Ending Perk knocked out in the next little bit, then onto the last two routes. I'm going to have to do Hanako's first. I like Lilly's route so much that if I do hers first like I won't really want to do Hanako's.

After that it's just a lot of fluff creation.

>>52277604
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGHAJWD0LAo
>>
>>52277664
Look at it this way; at least you're not WormAnon.
I want my update, and I want it now!
>>
>>52277565
basically done I just need to convert ideas into paragraphs and come up with some more Drawbacks suggestions are welcome
>>
>>52277669
You have my sympathies. The undead class was the capstone being objected to, right? I seem to remember one anon getting quite angry about it.
>>
>>52277708
Huh, that's something I could get in to.
>>
File: 12768272576.jpg (78KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
12768272576.jpg
78KB, 800x800px
>>52277565
It's doing alright for now. Gonna try and have a new WIP sometime at the end of the week. Hopefully, it'd be jumpable then.

After I finish that, I think I'll get back to updating Infernals, possibly still adding some scenarios, and then.... I'll do either Fair Folk or Alchemicals.

Not sure whether Chaotic Hindu-Demon Faeries or Aztec Communist Robots from Another Dimension, would be more fun.
>>
>>52277738
What? The jump... or the Morris Dancing?
>>
File: idiot2.jpg (112KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
idiot2.jpg
112KB, 600x450px
>>52277669
>accusations of bloat on SB-side
It's best to take SB's bullshit with a sea of salt.
>>
>>52277699
Because I'm an inordinately salty bitch 100% of the time.
>>
>>52277604
>Then after that it's Black Crusade progress once more as folks bear witness to the glory of Tzeentch perks.
Most excellent.

MCU 2 is also good, but I need me some Psyker-y goodness.
>>
File: creepysmile01.jpg (6KB, 209x241px) Image search: [Google]
creepysmile01.jpg
6KB, 209x241px
>>52277760
Both, Anon.

*Heavy breathing*

Both...
>>
>>52275778
Who are they?
>>
File: Antaeus.jpg (63KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Antaeus.jpg
63KB, 1440x1080px
>>52277565
I'm working on Hostile Waters if anyone cares.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUOBXdLfu0g&t=11s
>>
>>52277793
SB's complaints are rarely reasonable, anon.
>>
>>52277565
I started reading the book of enoch, and began writing the perks for Drop-in
>>
>>52275778
I honestly can't think of a name who would make a good waifu.
Worm might make a good husbando, if you're into that.
>>
File: no continues, we die as men.png (196KB, 500x279px) Image search: [Google]
no continues, we die as men.png
196KB, 500x279px
>>52277565
Need to get re-started on EP DLC2: Gatecrashing. I think I might have a better way to convey what I want to portray than my current setup.

Dredd - need to work on categorising and fleshing out perks. Items are surprisingly fleshed-out, but that's always the easy part.

By the way, nobody's claimed Dishonored 2 yet, have they?
>>
>>52277503
I leave most Disgaea things in the hands of fanwank, but I think the latter is correct.
>>52277565
Heisei Part 5 and 7 eventually.
Final Fantasy in the near future.

Nothing else is on my plate, or anything I feel like working on.
>>
>>52277565
>how are your jumps doing
Ehh. Decided to scrap one and don't have any current plans for more. Maybe if I find a series I like I'll pick one up
>>
>>52274350
Think of it this way.
Regular Infernal Exalted have 6 avenues of advancement.
Malfeas for Raw Physical Power, powering through. overt leadership, city stuff, etc.
Ceceline for Wishes, Desires, Law, desert stuff.
Adorjan for speed, wind powers, shrugging off emotional manipulation attempts, and enlightenment of a sort.
Ebon Dragon for escapism, shadows, shady criminal stuff, and opposition.
She Who Lives for crystal stuff, crafting, creation, TK, opposing intrusions to reality, and crushing will.
Kimberry for lineages, oceanic and acidic stuff, mutations, and being two faced.

Orphaned Cub of the Devil Tiger gives you a 7th route to power, where you gain the ability to train yourself superpowers for Charles Atlas Style. You get to make up the themes to suit you, and it is exclusive to you unless you choose to share.

Also a few side benefits like a custom anima power, new acts of villainy you can use, and interaction with the golden perks. Normally you have to wait years begin to do this, or pull of some serious social foo for a set package of themes that may or may be exactly what you want.. But getting the perk lets you have it now, and potentially do it twice.

The 3rd circle souls are along that path the devil tiger took, but are not necessary, and have higher essence requirements then the other stuff, which is already essence 6 stuff.
>>
>>52277947
Nope, No Dishonored 2 jump claim as far as I know. Would be cool, Emily's powers are so fun. One of my favorite things to do in Dishonored 2 was just fucking with the AI and giving the enemies scenarios that would be utterly incomprehensible for a real person in that scenario. Emily's play style is entirely built around doing that. I love it.
>>
>>52278003
Er, I meant Dishonored in general, not just the second game.
>>
>>52277895
More Jumps are always a good thing. Never heard of Hostile Waters before, but it looks like it's got enough mad science and retro-sci-fi tech to be interesting.

Good luck in your efforts.
>>
File: 1433401204464.gif (596KB, 250x230px) Image search: [Google]
1433401204464.gif
596KB, 250x230px
>>52277947
>Dishonored 2
>mfw bone charm crafting
Do it. Do it do it do it do it do iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. Plz.
>>
>>52277565
Fire Emblem Tellius WIP is juuust about finished, need to add flavor text and then IRC criticisms and then I'm gonna post it to the thread.

Tellius is where Ike comes from for Smash Bros fans
>>
File: I've seen some shit.jpg (24KB, 400x599px) Image search: [Google]
I've seen some shit.jpg
24KB, 400x599px
>>52277565
I'm playing Nocturne again to get ideas for the jump. That's going about as well as you might expect.
>>
Can you make custom Malfeas Charms that work as pyrokinesis and firebending for his radioactive hell fire?
>>
File: BELKABELKABELKA.jpg (24KB, 154x298px) Image search: [Google]
BELKABELKABELKA.jpg
24KB, 154x298px
>>52277565
I mean they seem to be doing pretty okay, but they're completed jumps, not WIPs. They can take care of and feed themselves.
>>
File: IMG_0522.jpg (183KB, 600x616px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0522.jpg
183KB, 600x616px
>>52277669
Tell SB to GTFO. If they want to have any input then have them come to /tg/ or the IRC.
>>
>>52277903
Well again, anon. I'm a salty bitch. It didn't help that one of the accusations was "well this is already not jumpable."
>>
>>52278169
Hey Many.
>>
>>52278169
I know why his eyes are bulging like that and it makes me feel old that I recognize that meme
>>
File: IMG_0608.gif (121KB, 200x266px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0608.gif
121KB, 200x266px
>>52278193
Crap. Forgot to put on my name.

>>52278208
HAMBOIGAHS!
>>
File: hal jordan goofy eyes.jpg (65KB, 400x613px) Image search: [Google]
hal jordan goofy eyes.jpg
65KB, 400x613px
>>52278208
It's weird, too, because the original's eyes are just as silly-looking. Hal just has goofy eyes. Probably because of all those head injuries.
>>
>>52278221
Yeah, because your name is oh so extremely important when posting such epic memes. You almost seem like a manifestation of the thread's collective autism.
>>
File: cute-gif-wolf-pups-kiss.gif (625KB, 499x653px) Image search: [Google]
cute-gif-wolf-pups-kiss.gif
625KB, 499x653px
>>52278179
That's ridiculous. Plain and simple. You're putting in a ton of work and offering a huge mass of options and none of that is a bad thing. That whole "Bloat" argument is such a load that we're going to need plungers for days.

You're beautiful, you're doing great work, and I eagerly await the day I can write a small novel on my Jumper's time in World of Warcraft because I'm a huge nerd like that.

Have some puppies.
>>
>>52278251
That is sort of his thing anon, haven't you been paying attention?
>>
Jump # 19 Young Justice (free Choice)
Starting Location: Metropolis
Race: Kryptonian (400)
Background: Vigilante (0)
Perks:
*Souvenir (0)
*Stealthy (100)
*Peak Condition (0)
*Practice Makes Perfect (100)
*Master Strategist (200, Discount)
*Grandmaster of Combat (200, Discount)
*Genius Intellect (600)
Powers:
*Most Common Superpower (0)
*Required Secondary Superpower (0)
*Super Durability
*Super Sense – Hearing (0)
*Super Sense –Vision (0)
*Super Strength (0)
Equipment (+300)
*Light Armor (0)
*Bulletproof Cape (0)
*Cash X 4 (200)
*Batman’s true Superpower (100, Discount)
*Expertly crafted weapon (0)
*Utility Belt (0)
Companions:
*Import/create (400)
Drawbacks:
*No Killing Rule (+100)
*Blinded by the light (+300)
*Meet your Match (+300)
*Bounty (+300)

Companions

Abraham Van Hellsing
Heroic name: Van Hellsing
Race: Human
Background: Drop In
Perks:
*Genius Intellect
*Smooth talker
*Gadgeteer

Akitsu
Heroic Name: Snow White
Background: Mystic
Perks
*Basic Magic (0)
*Advanced Magic
*Warring Warlock
*Sorcerer Savant
Powers
*Cryokinesis

Adam Jensen
Heroic Name:…
Background: Vigilante
Perks
*Peak condition
*Acrobatics
*Master Strategist
*Grandmaster of Combat
*Practice Makes Perfect
*Gadgeteer
Equipment
*Batman’s True Superpower
*Cash

Arcueid
Heroic name: Dryad
Background: Superhuman
Race:Human
Perks:
*Solar Powered
*Clorokinesis
*Drain No
*Flight

Snowflame (new)
Background: Super powered
Race: God…err human?
Perks
*Peak Human
*Knows his own strength
Powers:
*Most Common Superpower
*Required Secondary powers
*Pyrokenisis (150)
*Super Durability (200)
*Super Strength (150)
*Cocaine Powered (solar Powered)
>>
File: IMG_0666.jpg (142KB, 543x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0666.jpg
142KB, 543x800px
>>52278239
Hal is derpy.

>>52278251
Here's you.
>>
>>52278271
Journal Entry # 6789

I am kind of excited. I really hoped that I would get a chance to be a super hero on my journeys and here I am complete with the costume. I am a bit happier about this than some of my companions, Adam thinks it’s dumb and it makes little sense to Van Hellsing. I think the costumes threw him.

Unfortunately so far I haven’t done much actually heroic. Somehow we wound up the secret strike team for batman. We managed to get captured along with Bane and … Snowflame (Who I may add in this world is disturbingly young; considering that he acts exactly the same) Anyways Bane turned traitor and Snowflame didn’t and actually chose to hang around with us. He saved many of our lives during that mission including my own so they have placed him with us in hopes of rehabilitation…. Yeah they must have been higher than him at the time but whatever I actually like snowflame. Adam hates his guts though. I can’t say the others are fond of him except for Arcueid who thinks he is funny and Akitsu who doesn’t really care.

Journal Entry # 6800

Ok, what the hell… everyone seems to be after me. I can’t walk across the street without some supervillain or intergalactic bounty hunter trying to nab me. Worse there seems to be another me out there. She never talks. We haven’t even fought yet but after one of these attacks I’ll look around and see her but only for a moment. I get the feeling she is waiting for the day when I am too weak or too tired for an opportunity to strike.

(to be continued)
>>
>>52278269
If I pay too much attention to the thread's retards I fear that they will infect me, so I generally skip most of their posts. Thread's going a bit slow though, so why not remind him of his status? It's not even detrimental, as he revels in the attention. You could consider it my good deed for the day.
>>
>>52278274

This is almost as good as the Silver Age Comic where Flash gets his ass whooped by a guy on a tricycle.
>>
File: Amalion.png (217KB, 461x703px) Image search: [Google]
Amalion.png
217KB, 461x703px
>>52278159
Maybe? Considering charms mainly do one thing you'd need quite a few to get something comparable to firebending/pyrokinesis flexibility though. Or just rip off She Who Lives' telekinesis, or some Spirit Charms.

Anyway. Malfeas can make spears out of burning green light, superheat weapons and armor with his hellfire, and throw bolts of cosmic energy, so it probably wouldn't be out of the question.

Problem is that he doesn't really /do/ fine control.
>>
>>52278297
Journal Entry # 6820

So… That happened. We were all screwed my double unveiled her plan at last bring agents of the light, bounty hunters and other villains down on us all at once. We were all captured or about to be. She had taken everything in to account.. except Snowflame… He mixed a bunch of magic potions together drank them, then snorted enough Cocaine to kill a horse then proceeded to hand the Black Adam his ass while shouting about his petty pantheon being nothing to the god of Cocaine. I think everything stopped at that moment in a mixture of awe and disbelief.

Snowflame should have been dead a few times over from the concoction he drank but he freed us, smacked down my double and her agents hard enough to send them fleeing before collapsing. Thankfully Van Hellsing and I were able to heal him before the potions finally did him in.
>>
>>52278325
Heretical Charm that uses both yozi to achieve that effect?
>>
File: IMG_0667.jpg (53KB, 236x463px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0667.jpg
53KB, 236x463px
>>52278315
This here?
>>
>>52278325
>Or just rip off She Who Lives' telekinesis, or some Spirit Charms.
Could you make Heretical Charms combining the two to do it more easily?
>>
>>52278315
Hal crashes into things a lot. He's also punched himself in the face with his own green boxing gloves more than once. He is the worst Green Lantern. Don't listen to Geoff Johns, he's awful.
>>
File: Swlihn.gif (182KB, 800x624px) Image search: [Google]
Swlihn.gif
182KB, 800x624px
>>52278351
>>52278373
Sounds like it could work, yeah?

Nuclear hellfire supplied by Malfeas, and the control supplied by SWLiHN.

Seems almost obvious in hindsight now that you two mention it.
>>
File: glasses-haruka.jpg (125KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
glasses-haruka.jpg
125KB, 1920x1080px
>>52277565
Spore's coming great!
>>
>>52275310
>My ruling on that is: "Fanwank it."
I assume separate pools, that normally would not be interchangeable due to the different essence pools being aspected differently. Because of an answer one of the writers gave to a question "If exalted are more powerful then gods, why do gods have larger mote pools?"
And the answer boiling down to not all motes are created equal. Like a mote from a average terrestrial god might contain the potential power of a home gas generator, but a mote from a solar exalted has the potential power of a nuclear reactor.

And the type of essence matters. so using lunar essence to try and power a solar charm is like putting the wrong fuel in an engine. At best it won't be as efficient, at worst you totally gum up the engine.

The rules Paste talks about "Powers can and will draw from the same power source" but without something else involved, the different essences involved keep them from being simply 'plug and play'
>>
File: what is this.jpg (35KB, 425x319px) Image search: [Google]
what is this.jpg
35KB, 425x319px
>>52278385
Yesss. Abominations of nature or the creature creator are nigh.
>>
>>52278457
Is it weird I never made abominations like this? I just made 'normal' creatures
>>
File: Batman Beyond JumpChain.pdf (102KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Batman Beyond JumpChain.pdf
102KB, 1x1px
>>52277565
I gave up on trying to make this a surprise a few days ago. Since then I've finished the perks but I'd like some feedback on them.
>>
Also if the anons from the last thread who were asking me about Samurai Jack's Summon power are around, I don't care, do what you want with the souls. The way interpreted the power to work from the show is that you trap the essence of your foes then release them whenever you wan them to fight for you, and IMO that system seems like it wouldn't mesh with powers or perks that let you empower yourself with souls. But I don't have detailed knowledge of every soul based empowerment just go ahead and do whatever you think is fun or makes sense.
>>
>>52277565
Batman is probably going to be done some time in April; I haven't really had a lot of time to work on it this month unfortunately, but I really only have the items section left to do, as there's only a few options here and there that I still need to come up with.

I do need two more 200 CP perks, one for Drop Ins (which is based on the Joker) and one for Criminals, so if anyone has ideas or suggestions for those I'd like to hear them.

The Bee Movie Jump is pretty much done and ready for release.

Other than that, I've been reading more of Fables, which will be my next project, and working a little bit on the Oregon Trail Gauntlet as well.
>>
File: Not Okay.png (23KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
Not Okay.png
23KB, 500x275px
>>52278519
>making 'normal' creatures
>In Spore
>>
File: IMG_0669.gif (6MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0669.gif
6MB, 480x270px
>>52278376
Hal is the best.
>>
File: marble skin.png (137KB, 500x456px) Image search: [Google]
marble skin.png
137KB, 500x456px
>>52278414
And you're welcome to that interpretation.

I just find that an odd explanation personally. Mostly since Solars, Abyssals, Infernals, and Lunars can power Charms of other Exalt types and Spirits without a problem, if they get their hands on them.

And most artifacts basically treat all Essence the same, aside from pure magical material artifacts working better with the proper Exalt types (and even that's not really an essence, as much as an Exaltation design thing, as evidenced by Alchemicals).
>>
>>52278526
Looks pretty good to me.
>>
>>52278519
I did the same, made a neat bug lizard.
>>
>>52278380
Quick question, the Little Yozi, the Reclamation Set, that includes Little Malfeas, Cecyline, Adorjan, SHLiHN, & Kimberry.
Would it also include versions of whoever you or a companion was an Akuma, or any Yozi you convinced to open their charm set? And/or a Little version of what Devil Tiger Yozi you would hypothetically be if you went full primordial? (Primordials involved with you, and the reclamation by extension?)
>>
>>52278457
Someone post the freaky porny one with giant ass.
>>
>>52278620
I'm pretty sure I did not make a single mammal. Most of mine ended up as Lizards of some kind. Some of them with wings.
>>
>>52278636
The mammal parts were mostly shit is why. They went for 'goofy ape' there.
>>
>>52278577
Sorry, kinda new to Exalted and curious about something. Is there any way to bypass the normal trials people have to go through for Sorcery? Because it really doesn't sound worth it from what I've been reading.
>>
File: 1589751a7f9043bb5801d52d53ed83f8.png (566KB, 1280x1398px) Image search: [Google]
1589751a7f9043bb5801d52d53ed83f8.png
566KB, 1280x1398px
>>52278526
I don't see any obvious holes, besides "Some Punk Dressed Like Him" needing to be finished. "I Have This... Job." and "Leave Before They..." overlap quite a bit as far as abilities go though. Unless I'm just misinterpreting them.

Overall, it looks good.
>>
>>52277895
>>52278060
its a fun game, the story gets pretty dark though. Anyway rough WIP time.
>>
>>52276421
I'd say it's more likely for the latter to be stronger, and it'd also be permanent too.
>>
>>52278577
>I just find that an odd explanation personally
That tends to happen when you listen to the Writers/developers I guess.
I think inefficiency of more stealing charms was mentioned, but eclipse style learning was never mentioned.
But consider stuff like some martial arts where a solar using it gets less results unless they lay the double cost eclipse rate to be able to use it as well as a native user.

And artifacts have Magical Material Bonuses, where those artifacts are made with a specific essence in mind, and using that essence is more efficient, and gets you the MM bonuses.

>even that's not really an essence, as much as an Exaltation design thing, as evidenced by Alchemicals
some gods have an atonement as well. And there are those converters to let someone without an appropriate aspected essence gain the MM bonus. Or just pay double attunement, which anyone can do.
>>
>>52278718
>bypass the normal trials people have to go through for Sorcery
Buy Sorcery through a perk.
Or learn Shinmaic Calibration and change the rules of Sorcery.
>>
>>52278621
Sadly, no. The Reclamation set is just the main five and Kimbery.

Giving more depending on whether you manage to convince them to open their charmset would make the size of the set a bit too variable (and would also be weird, since you already get them at the start of the jump).

>And/or a Little version of what Devil Tiger Yozi you would hypothetically be if you went full primordial?
This is an interesting idea though...

>>52278718
Well, no. I don't think so.

You could make artifacts to let you cast some spells though. Mnemon has her Emerald Thurible, which allows a Dragon-Blooded to cast Demon of the First Circle and Demon of the Second Circle without even being a Sorcerer... and a Celestial Exalt also gets Demon of the Third Circle from it.

Or buy it through a perk.

Or if it's just the Station of Sacrifice that's the problem, just go with this:
>http://nobilis.me/quotes:sorcery-and-sacrifice
Instead of the botched message of the sorcery book.

>>52278763
Fair enough. I can see where you're coming from.
>>
>>52278718
The "trials" really aren't that bad. You just have to focus on Sorcery for awhile..
>>
File: aDnpOtT.jpg (164KB, 800x838px) Image search: [Google]
aDnpOtT.jpg
164KB, 800x838px
>>52278727
I could've sown I'd finished that perk. Anyway, "I Have This... Job." allows you to ditch your friends or disappear in the middle of an important event and not suffer any permanent consequences. "Leave Before They..." just gives you the ability to sneak away unnoticed in seconds like batman and also gives you a boost to your stealth skills.
>>
>>52278790
>Shinmaic Calibration
Is that basically Exalted's equivalent of Wish?
>>
>>52278790
>>52278845
Oh, does buying it through a perk bypass it? Okay, thanks.

Actually, if you only buy it as a perk from Sidereals or Lunars, but you're also an Infernal (or a Solar when that comes out) then can you cast Solar Circle Sorcery?
>>
>>52278526
>"Playing Cards" and other items
How many of these do you get? Do they replenish?
>>
>>52278845
>Or if it's just the Station of Sacrifice that's the problem, just go with this:
>>http://nobilis.me/quotes:sorcery-and-sacrifice
>Instead of the botched message of the sorcery book.
Yeah, but that still requires you to give up stuff that's "holding you back" which could be something like the person you love or an aspect of your personality. That's a really hefty price for what's only middling-tier magic.
>>
>>52278731
Well, most of the perks look decent enough. I do have some notes, if you don't mind me putting them out there.

+ These are Hostile Waters - If this is just a generic sixth sense in that "I've got a bad feeling about this" kind of way, you might consider knocking it down to 200 and sliding Colorful Personalities up. If it's supposed to give you specific information, it's fine where it is but needs to be clarified a little.

+ Cerebral Damage Averted - For 100 CP, I would suggest deciding on either the mental decay immunity or perfect memory, not both.

+ Back to Square One - Perhaps, instead of noting that the damage and delays are the cause of fate, accidentally, and annoyances, reword it so that you always know how to cause more damage to installations and bases that would require a lot more work to repair. Enough that some would consider rebuilding from scratch instead.

+ No need to list Origin costs if they're all free.

Of course, there's editing and a little rewording to do here and there, but since you said it's a rough WIP I won't get into any of that. I hope this helps.

>>52278857
Ah! All right, that was just my misinterpretation then. Sorry.
>>
>>52278945
Enough for a few missions then they replenish.
>>
>>52277565
The Breaker has stalled since February due to illness, and career. Assuming I can kick the first and get the latter on track, I can get back to work on it without nervously eying the bank account figures.
>>
>>52278999
thanks for the feedback, i'll see what I can do with it!
>>
File: Orabilis.jpg (153KB, 582x800px) Image search: [Google]
Orabilis.jpg
153KB, 582x800px
>>52278938
Yeah, if you bought it as a perk, then you already have access to Sorcery.

As for getting immediate access to higher Circles, well, not quite. There's an extra Station of Sacrifice for every Circle above the Terrestrial Circle. So, you'd have to go through two more if you bought Terrestrial Sorcery, before you'd get Solar Sorcery. (And there's the other matter of actually learning the higher Sorcery Charms to take into account too).

Though Lunars can get you up to Celestial Circle from the get-go, (and the first Circle of Necromancy as a bonus).

Also, Infernal Sorcery works on different principles from the normal Sorcery which everyone else uses. It uses a Yozi filter to tinge your perception of reality, instead of dedicated study. So that one is an entirely different beast, and requires you to start over from the beginning.

>>52278964
Or you could just do something inconsequential... Like cutting off a finger, and regrowing it next week/jump or something.

Which would mean you gave up the opportunity to take a moment, reflect, and become a better person.
>>
>>52278938
>then can you cast Solar Circle Sorcery?
A dragon blooded, Sidereal, Lunar, or Solar sorcery perk should probably stack (but you would need a Solor Exaltation or Akuma'd Lunar/sidereal to get the 3rd circle), because those all have the same sorcery. But Infernals are something different. their sorcerious initiation is different.

>>52278866
>Exalted's equivalent of Wish?
No. the Shinma are the underlying pillars of reality, and how reality works is a property emerging from their interactions.

You would be adding a rider to physics in an area, and it would be a specific change with a lot of research and effort done. Not really just saying some words on the spot.
>>
>>52278573
Hal is literally the worst lantern.
>>
>>52279111
Would a Devil Tiger's own personal Sorcery style be easier for them to advance in, I wonder?
>>
File: FFF.png (3MB, 1280x1624px) Image search: [Google]
FFF.png
3MB, 1280x1624px
Is anyone working on a jump for Fairy Fencer F?
>>
>>52279200
Perhaps? Mechanically, they don't get any benefit to advance with more ease.

But they can give up previously-learned general Yozi Charms to get immediate access to their own general Charms, which would include Sorcery. That's an one-time deal when they gain the potential for those Charms though.

I guess if you seperate it from game mechanics, it would depend on how close your Devil Tiger's themes are to your own mind?
>>
>>52278938
Just learn it as a Gamer Skill? It's easier to level up and you can probably bypass the whole "emotional growth" thing. Video game characters don't need feelings!
>>
If you use Thanatos from Worm to absorb some parahuman abilities, do those also get converted to fiat post-jump, or do they just go away?
>>
>>52279280
Nope. What's it about?
>>
>>52279281
Well if you're going Devil Tiger the old-fashioned way instead of just using the Orphan Cub thing to mimic it, then shouldn't their themes have to be identical with your mind?
>>
>>52279200
All infernal Sorcerous Initiations of (Yozi) are just as easy/hard to advance in. The difference between them and regular sorcery is that all spells are not equally effective. Spells that resonate with that Yozi work better and are easier to cast.

A Devil Tigers personal Sorcery style would be enhance spells that follow his Devil Tiger themes. And since he picked his themes out personally, presumably it enhances all his go to spells.

But I don't think spells that would be enhanced by an initiation are easier to learn by default. That does sound like a valid custom charm however.

Or a fanwank thing, treating a spell that would benefit from Sorcerous Initiation of Malfeas as favored if Malfeas was favored, for example,
>>
>>52279302
They're part of the projection. IE part of your power. They don't go away.
>>
>>52279280
>Possible FFF from Anon Heart
Just go and tear me apart, why don't you?~
>>
File: xtvP7ii.jpg (126KB, 861x1300px) Image search: [Google]
xtvP7ii.jpg
126KB, 861x1300px
>>52277565

School keeps me from finishing anything and I feel bad about it.
>>
>>52279302
>If you use Thanatos from Worm to absorb some parahuman abilities, do those also get converted to fiat post-jump, or do they just go away?
Thanatos does NOT absorb abilities. It develops its own powers based and related to what it just killed.
>>
>>52279322
Not unless you're an incredibly mono-maniacal characterture of a person.

Devil Tiger themes are not 1:1 with you.

They're the themes of a Primordial based on you, but Primordials are, as stated above, mono-maniacal charactertures without 3rd Circle Demons/Deva to give them some semblance of ability to consider other perspectives and ideas.
>>
>>52279307
A couple gods got in a fight, left around a bunch of weapons called "Fury weapons", which are weapon waifus, and the MC gets to collect them and wake up the gods? I think? I just got my hands on the game and decided that hey, if no one else has claimed the jump, might as well play it and then make a jump out of it. It's made by the same people who made Neptunia, so I figure I'll probably enjoy it. I also recall going through the first couple scenes and enjoying them.

Mainly I'm asking because if we don't have anyone working on it, I'll move it to the top of my "Things to play" list, then jumpify it if I enjoy it.
>>
>>52279435
Oh, sounds good. Good luck, man.
>>
>>52277565
I have a present for JC in a few days.

My little jumpchain can't be this cute!
>>
>>52279435
>MC gets to collect them and wake up the gods?
Is the world currently fucked unless the gods come back?
Because if not, waking up Gods of Old sound like a good way to set off the end of the world as you know it.
>>
>>52279537
I recall him thinking he'll get a wish out of it? I don't remember the details though, and I only played a couple scenes in. No worries though, I won't start making the jump until I finish the game, I'm just asking to see if I should move the game up on my to-play list or not.
>>
File: 1487149739189.jpg (101KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1487149739189.jpg
101KB, 1280x720px
>>52279375

The Kamen Rider curse strikes again
>>
File: 1464267463692.jpg (124KB, 600x517px) Image search: [Google]
1464267463692.jpg
124KB, 600x517px
>>52279605
I haven't seen anyone mention it before. You're probably safe to do it. Besides, if you're not starting until you finish the game, there's plenty of time for someone to speak up between now and then.

I say go for it. The Great Chain needs more weapon waifus.
>>
File: Standard RPG Hero greetings.png (397KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Standard RPG Hero greetings.png
397KB, 640x360px
>>52279605
I’m for it.
>>
>>52279375
School is more important. You can finish jumps whenever but classwork has a deadline.
>>
>>52279629
is it cool to joke about the deaths of innocent real life people now? because I was Operating on the opposite assumption and you just did it.
>>
>>52277565
With the quarter ending this week I'll finally have time to work on it some more. Just have to finish the item section then I'll post a shitty rough draft.
>>
>>52279706
Who died?
>>
>>52279706
...Bancho, he was making a joke about how Kamen Rider jumps tend to get interrupted by work/school. What the fuck does that have to do with the deaths of innocent real life people.
>>
>>52279742
Bancho's being an idiot again, just ignore him.
>>
>>52279372
>>52279644
>>52279671

Hmm. I'll go ahead and start the game tomorrow then, and see what happens, much thanks, all!
>>
>>52279706

Which rider died now?
>>
>>52279747
Several of the actors from the original series have died during production. Which is part of why it was canceled,stunts and motorcycles are dangerous when you don't have CGI.
>>52279742
oh that makes more sense.

>>52279784
One of the Showa one's died another one was in a coma for three months and retired to be a fisherman and I think there was a third who died.
>>
>>52279809

Ahh so that's what you thought he meant by kamen rider curse, but bancho he was talking about how kamen rider takes a whole lot of time to make not about the others being dead
>>
File: XDl8J.jpg (41KB, 400x216px) Image search: [Google]
XDl8J.jpg
41KB, 400x216px
>>52279809
Speaking about that Bancho did you know that they stopped using scarfs when one of the stuntmen nearly died, or the suit actor for kiva had damaged his legs and back since the suit used real metal, or in another toku show Changerion the suit weighted between 60 and 100 kg, with a wrong move in the suit resulting in a broken neck.
>>
>>52279841
oh, I get that now, but I thought he was making a reference to that .
>>52279629
digger I honestly didn't need to call you out. I was just confused because it seemed Unlike you, and against social protocol

>>52279895
I would not be surprised.
>>
>>52279990
mean not need, stupid dictation
>>
>>52279990
>oh, I get that now, but I thought he was making a reference to that .

It's okay bancho we all make mistakes
>>
>>52274857

When you say in the free magic perk that in future jumps it will work normally, what exactly do you mean? Is it unbound because in future jumps there is no Charter? And, if free magic can be used against any ordered system in future jumps, can charter magic be turned against free/chaotic systems? Do chaotic/ordered systems in other jumps oppose the two magic types?
>>
In the Practical Guide to Evil named supplement, does the Speak power work through proxies such as television or radio? Also does it work on beings that are immune to mind control?
>>
>>52280200

Correct, in future jumps there is no Charter (unless you specifically bring it with you, with the warehouse upgrade or Sayrian Energy), so you receive all the benefits of there being no Charter, including Free Magic being unbound.

Charter Magic has no particular advantages, per se, against Free Magic, other than that Free Magic can be used to power it. So, using Charter Magic against <chaotic system A> should be no more or less effective than using anything else against <chaotic system A>.

In general, the only interaction between chaos/order and the magic system is that any ordered magic is corroded by Free Magic. The only other interaction I can think of adding is letting Charter Magic be powered by chaotic magic, and that seems unnecessary given the upgrades that already exist to power it.
>>
>>52280286
It's impossible to say regarding radio, as I don't think that technology exists in-setting.
As far as anti-mind-control, We Do Not Kneel seems to point to Speak not working on somebody who is resistant to it.
>>
>>52278845
>Or buy it through a perk.

Actually, the perk still sends you through the Station of Sacrifice.
After all, what’s the one thing all jumpers hold dear?
>>
If you take Paul's Tanto from Mushoku Tensei and imported it into a weapon option that is supernaturally sharp or "never dulls", would it be more reasonable to assume that there's a "base sharpness" that it won't go below, that it will always be equalivalently as sharp to the hardest object it encounters, or that it's unaffected?
>>
>>52272102
They know I'm important, that we've been together forever now, that I get stronger with each world we visit, and that we are friends. Their memories have runneth over, so they don't know exactly what is going on or how long we've been together, but they have a stable home in the Archipelago and journals to go through when they want to learn about their histories.

We each live for ourselves, but I tend to default to leadership due to perks and healing/therapy powers making me the one they all defend.

>>52273113
>Four-armed, horned, punk ratman with a mohawk made of sharp quills
I have literally been chased out of towns, and in Castlevania they tried to burn me at the stake in some nowhere Eastern European village. It was the greatest honor I've ever received and I have some charcoal from it resting in my Animal Crossing museum.
>>
>>52280443
CP?
>>
>>52280286
No idea (so fanwank), and no respectively.
>>
File: onearmedbarghest_Q.png (1MB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
onearmedbarghest_Q.png
1MB, 2000x2000px
>>52273113
God this image is so outdated, but if I didn't try to blend-in around... between Jumps 111 and 236, this is the appearance I rolled with.

Now that I'm at Jump 685, I... SINCERELY... Need to update that appearance. We've gone too long without it.
>>
>>52280549
oh god I apologize for how fucking huge it is. My bad.
>>
>>52280483
Exactly. Spend CP for sorcery, and you can’t spend it for something else.
It’s not really keeping the station, just a bit of meta humor.
>>
>>52278737
What level of strength would that be on the Servant scale?
>Low
>Moderate
>High
>Cheese
>>
>>52280649
Low-high maybe?
>>
>>52278526
Will it be possible to import an outfit/set of armor into Power Suit?
>>
>>52274857
>Abhorsen
Is way more expensive then other bloodlines, but has the same 100/200/400CP perks as the others.

It needs something extra to account for the extra 150 CP, or be priced like the others.

>Clayr (50 cp):
>Remembrancer:
Instead of making a forced choice, Make Remembrancer 50 CP, Abhorsen only, as a sub-lineage of Abhorsen with Clayr ancestry.

That way someone could take both Clayr and Remembrancer lineages and perks.

>The NotAsBright Shiner
>Jumper's Lineage
Since Jumper's Lineage basically makes you the beginning of a Lineage, and all the other lineages ultimately come from the Bright Shiners, make Jumpers Lineage discounted NotAsBrightShiner

>False Charter Mark
This is basically a mundane tattoo. Instead, how about
>Mark of the Benefactors Charter
A unique mark is added to the charter.
It works as an actual charter mark, but does not adversely effect any of your abilities (including Free Magic) or is it adversely effected by and of your abilities (again, including Free Magic)
You can manifest it anywhere on your body, and make appear and disappear as needed. (Free Charter Mage)

>Items, Pets, and Vehicles
Why so few discounts where appropriate?
I would have expected Abhorsens to have automatic Bells,
And Free Magic Sorcerers to have the Pipes, &/or the Necromancers Bells with Advanced Necromancy. Either free or discounted. Those stuff are basic tools of their craft.
>>
>>52280701
So, C+ physical stats?
>>
>>52280705
Maybe. I hadn't thought of that.
>>
File: weiss_ritter_by_haganef-d6vpfmk.jpg (358KB, 1024x1442px) Image search: [Google]
weiss_ritter_by_haganef-d6vpfmk.jpg
358KB, 1024x1442px
Jump # 20 Armored Core
Starting Era: Another age/earth
Background: Drop In (0)
Perks:
*AC Awareness (100)
*Newcomer (50)
*Pack Hunter (150)
*Tactics (300)

Companions:
*Jumpchain Tactical Unit (400, Discount)

Companions:

Van Hellsing
Background: Engineer
Perks:
*Fine Tuning
*Newcomer
*AC Engineer

Akitsu, Akitsu, Adam Jensen, & Arcueid
Background: Raven
Perks:
*AC Awareness
*Perfect Aim

Journal Entry # 7185

So some jumps I like more than others, somehow I have to say this is one is in the strongly dislike category. The thing about working for Megacorps especially when you are just a mercenary is that you are always expendable. They have a nasty habit of leaving things off of contracts that should really be on there and you always have to wonder in the back of your mind… are they just going to wind up killing us all because we saw something that would be inconvenient for them.

I am not saying the government is much better mind you, in a way they are practically interchangeable. Still I pilot Crappy AC forth in hopes of earning enough money to get some parts to make it not as crappy. I have managed to update it’s tech a bit but again thanks to the eyes of the megacorps I have to be subtle about what I do. Also I am limited by money because everything here is overpriced… well considering the output it gives.

My Friends have helped a lot… mostly. Snowflame is snowflame. Jensen and Van Hellsing really have been amazing and really have kept things going. I don’t think I could do this without them. Arcueid and Akitsu have both been good moral support at least though I don’t think either of them particularly like piloting. It seems ridiculous when you could just get out of your machine and lay waste to the enemies with your own abilities (At least Akitsu can, Arc is without her Marble Phantasm so she might have a bit of trouble)

I'm still tempted to bust out the Dragonzord at some point.
>>
>>52280725
C-B physical stats.
>>
File: 24U64JT.jpg (146KB, 886x627px) Image search: [Google]
24U64JT.jpg
146KB, 886x627px
>>52280735
Thanks
>>
>>52280735
Hey Val, how long would you say it would take to train First Magic up to the level of casually creating souls?
>>
>>52280443
Heh, touche. You ARE sacrificing every else you could have gotten with that CP.
>>
>>52280758
Probably asked in the archives, so I'd search there.
>>
>>52280758

You know there are easier ways of making souls, yeah?
>>
>>52280776
Eh, fair enough, I'll take a look.

>>52280788
Probably, but it's so much cooler to just create a soul out of nothing with a wave of my hand. I mean, can you imagine it?

>I have no soul.
>I can fix that!
>Wha-
>BOOP!
>...how the actual fuck.
>>
>>52280829

Fair enough, you got a point in that it's pretty damn awesome.
>>
File: mE3tfY5.jpg (90KB, 701x706px) Image search: [Google]
mE3tfY5.jpg
90KB, 701x706px
>>52280758
1000 years is a safe bet, you can create soldiers with a few centuries of training and start on conceptual bullshit around the same time.
>>
>>52280829
Actually, Alterworld D. Rus has a 400 CP perk that does exactly that.
>>
>>52280853
If you can create soldiers, shouldn't you also be able to create souls?
>>
>>52280851
Rule of Cool is the only rule any Jumper should subscribe to!

>>52280853
Sounds about right, thanks anon.

>>52280854
Oh, that's good too.
>>
>>52280419
>The only other interaction I can think of adding is letting Charter Magic be powered by chaotic magic, and that seems unnecessary given the upgrades that already exist to power it.
But it is thematic. Saying the chaotic/unbound magic of this or that setting is not 'Free Magic' is more confusing than saying that Charter Magic is designed to take magic like that and structure it into Charter Magic.

Dealing with the Warp of WH40 by formatting it into Charter magic, and Light Year Range Charter Stones Broadcasting Charter Magic, similar to the system that powers Human navigation seems legit.
>>
>>52280788
I prefer the Undertale method myself. Though admittedly they are noticeably weaker than normal ones without injecting a sizable amount of DETERMINATION.

Creating SOULs from crystallized positive emotions feels almost like an art form. I still have Forgiveness sitting on my desk in my Warehouse. I wonder what I'll eventually use it on.
>>
>>52280706
In order:

The reason Abhorsen is expensive is because it comes with the Abhorsen's Bells and the Book of the Dead (100 and 50 cp, respectively) for free. It mentions that in the Abhorsen's description, but I can make it more clear in the Items area.

The source material explicitly lays out that somebody who's a Remembrancer cannot be a Clayr (it's a pretty big deal during book 2), and it seems weird to change that. You can still get the perks from both trees, just not the discounts.

Jumper's Lineage: Yeah, that's a good idea, I'll do that.

False Charter marks...yeah, can't argue that it doesn't really do much. The proposed option has some serious overlap with Flexible Casting, though. How would you feel about something like the False Charter Mark enhancing Free Magic?

Item Discounts: Yeah, I can see necromancers getting a discount on pipes. I'll clarify the Abhorsen stuff, too.

Unfortunately, I already uploaded this to the drive; after light feedback yesterday and none for a few hours today, I assumed I was pretty much set. Hopefully I can replace that one with these updates.
>>
>>52280854
>>52280898
Oh, forgot to say this, thanks anon!
>>
>>52280898

A man after my own heart.

>>52280912

Papyrus would drink water without realizing it goes straight through, the dork.
>>
>>52280907

Okay, that's fair. I'll add a note to that effect, then.
>>
>>52280907
>Warp of WH40 by formatting it into Charter magic
Eh... Not sure the Warp counts as magic, mate.
>>
>>52272840
Drop-in
Syndrome
300 Ouroboros, Pureblood
If I go crazy
200 Fullblooded (discount on powers, half encroachment)
Work(fake it intuition), Cover (convincing fake)
200 Catalyst (spur on others), Living Dead (tougher mentally and physicaly, easier to 'detach')
200 Counter-Renegade (produce cure/anti-virus for REnegade, produce functional antidote/antibody for any virus/poison encountered within an hour)
300 Blue Queen (spread (or not) the virus, they become an Overed with random breeding/syndromes. Later might have control of that)
100 Humanity's Neighbor (turn form (attractive) humanoid with all strengths/abilities, or even full human)

Items
FHG-666 (gun), Living Coat(infected, change appearance)

+300 Drawbacks: Melodramatic, The Jumper Thesis

Syndrome Powers: 2000pts, discount
Warding (AOE knockout)
200 Resurrection (regeneration)
500 Renegade Absorbtion (eat 1/10 point cost of power in purebloods to get a power)
300 Primordial Black (Morpheus: Law of Alchemy)
300 Ruler's Crown (learn the 1-200 levels of primordial powersets)
Orcus, Neumann, Chimaera, Morpheus, Black Dog
200 Shadow Puppetry, Walking Silhouette, Starving Shadow, Shadow Diver
300 Primordial Blue, Yellow, Red (Orcus:Law of the Underworld,Black Dog: Human Power Plant,Chimaera:Physique Maintenance)
200 Primordial Purple ( Neumann:Genius' Insight )
--activate/power machinery, establish 'domain', no need to diet, spark of innovation, use molecular formulae to create things, heal near-anthing /w Encroachment, control 3d shadow, use it to absorb/corrode things, shadow interrogation, and of course, able to learn the bottom 2 tiers of 5 syndromes, and 'eat' Overeds/Renegade beings to acquire individual techniques. --

Probably make overed animals/beasts to eat at some point... after disguising self thoroughly, because that thesis is a problem.
>>
>>52280549
So you're... Scottish Lion Satan?
>>
File: bc324e260585ccca71ec0d0a7fc14773.png (861KB, 1751x2184px) Image search: [Google]
bc324e260585ccca71ec0d0a7fc14773.png
861KB, 1751x2184px
>>52280945
Papyrus is an annoying, shrill dingus, but he is utterly adorable and thus impossible to hate.
>>
>>52280923
>Jumper's lineage giving that discount
Don't do that. It's a vague justification at best, especially when the discounted perk is no longer directly about being a shiner but a lesser version. It'd make that combo of perks way too appealing compared to other stuff.
>>
>>52280962
Lions WISH they had hair this glorious.

Due to the angle the artist didn't want to fuck up the view by adding wings. It's supposed to be draconic, and if I could stop being a lazy arsehole and actually commission an updated picture it'd be more evident.
>>
>>52281017

Fair enough! With the votes split, I'll make the executive decision to keep it exactly as it was before.
>>
>>52280923
>source material explicitly lays out that somebody who's a Remembrancer cannot be a Clayr
Ah, did not realize that is an explicit setting limitation. My Bad.

>The reason Abhorsen is expensive is because it comes with the Abhorsen's Bells and the Book of the Dead (100 and 50 cp, respectively)
Ah. I would have had a 50 CP item free for each bloodline, with that one being the Abhorsen's.
But there are not enough items for that.

Normally mandatory stuff is treated is discounted when factoring price. Maybe say
>Book of the Dead (50 cp, free with upgrade Abhorsen)
instead of just free.

>Feather Coin (5 cp):
is the only 5 CP item in the jump
better to make it 25 CP for a set of a dozen or so. Are there games you can play with them?
>>
File: Red Demoness.png (3MB, 2281x3826px) Image search: [Google]
Red Demoness.png
3MB, 2281x3826px
>>52273113
>So what do your jumpers look like when they aren't trying to blend in?
No bully.
>>
>>52281017
>>52281030
It makes the combo 500 CP instead of 600 CP
That is still very expensive, not "way to appealing compared to other stuff" at all.
>>
File: Happy Eggman.jpg (75KB, 277x256px) Image search: [Google]
Happy Eggman.jpg
75KB, 277x256px
>>52281075
>That design
All kidding aside, that really does look good.
>>
>>52281101
It also makes little sense as you're not becoming a shiner nor is your bloodline one that works like the others in series at all. it's a price reduction that has no reason to be there.
>>
File: C6I00tQUwAEKZbh.jpg (40KB, 886x487px) Image search: [Google]
C6I00tQUwAEKZbh.jpg
40KB, 886x487px
>>52281075
>>
>>52281056
I can imagine games you could play with Feather Coins (3D marbles-esque games), but in-series their main use was to annoy Mogget.

>>52281101
>>52281123
I sense some level of contention on this. Which probably means I can come down however I want on it, but I'm going to let this get hashed out, and look over the arguments afterward.
>>
>>52281075
I thought they'd be bigger
>>
>>52281154
That shirt's prolly got some space-warping going on to fit.
>>
File: 1483255288865.jpg (26KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1483255288865.jpg
26KB, 500x375px
>>52281154
>>52281164
Anon, there's only so far one can go before it just gets silly or completely infeasible. I just like to toe the line is all.

>>52281112
T-thank you.

>>52281134
NO BULLY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-
>>
File: Untitled5.png (525KB, 964x435px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled5.png
525KB, 964x435px
>>52281134
>>
>>52281154
You're not taking HER size into account. You probably reach her knee
Thread posts: 437
Thread images: 125

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.