[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell us about that one arctic campaign you had anon.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: 1489431954068.jpg (744KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1489431954068.jpg
744KB, 1920x1080px
Tell us about that one arctic campaign you had anon.
>>
It was mostly about arctic clubbing.
Seal clubbing.
>>
>>52281196
Just once I'd like to hear about this and have it actual turn out to be a cool dance club.

I'd actually like this for a lot of campaigns.
>>
File: image.jpg (15KB, 152x213px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15KB, 152x213px
>>52281157
>tfw you live in Alaska

Only tropics/desert campaigns here my dude
>>
File: snow-hotel-entrance-hall.jpg (150KB, 1200x720px) Image search: [Google]
snow-hotel-entrance-hall.jpg
150KB, 1200x720px
>>52281210
You could try non-seal clubbing in one of those hotels they carve out of ice up there.

You wouldn't get any delicious sealmeat though.
>>
>>52281243
Don't you get paid to live there?
>>
>>52281266
Sure do, but the fucking state keeps reducing the amount of our dividend every year.
>>
>>52281157
The world was locked in an artificial ice age. Long ago, a gigantic, world eating monster came to the plane, consuming the warmth and life from everything it touched. The only way the people of that time could stop it was by building a machine that induced eternal winter, and entombing it in the ice of a colossal lake.
The campaign happened hundreds of years after that, where the story of the monster became a myth of a sun that fell to earth. Throughout the campaign, the players found more and more clues about the truth, and eventually, after awakening and defeating the monster, faced the decision of whether or not to deactivate the machine. They settled for the safety of the present over the uncertainty of the future, and decided to leave it on.
>>
>>52281157
It hasn't happened yet but I really want to be in one. Anyone planing one for pathfinder?
>>
>>52281441
Did you have a plan for what would happen had they turned it off?
>>
>>52281459
I was thinking of making a ice world campaign in 5e desu, but I have no idea how to DM.
>>
>>52281264
I'm fine with seal clubbing, it's just that I'd like the surprise of it being a dance club when I didn't expect it.
>>
>>52281622
What kind of religions would be prevalent in an ice world?
>>
>>52281671
Cool ones ;^)
>>
>>52281689
BOO
>>
>>52281210
> Part infiltrates the headquarters of the cult trying to revive an ancient vampire.
> Barge in only to discover they're too late.
> By several months.
> He turned the place into a rave.
> https://youtu.be/u5CRoCqSUR4
>>
>>52281157
we traveled up to the frozen wastes of the north in order to set up a trade post with a colony of frost giants. pretty standard stuff except our fighter beat the matriarch's daughter in honorable combat after accidentally offending the matriarch when the deal didn't go through as planned. kinda awkward playing catch with the kids when they are 5 and as tall as you. we have a corner on the ivory and pelt trades. Turns out Rehmoraz eyes make enough lenses when properly cut to outfit a small town with glasses. Ice dragon hide is built almost like insulation and gives a natural 5 point resistance to cold when properly cured. its a cold life, but the party elf found a long lost race of snow elves that had been living in an isolated section of the mountains.
>>
>>52281737
*Party.

Shit.
>>
File: 1434848668054.jpg (2MB, 2916x3579px) Image search: [Google]
1434848668054.jpg
2MB, 2916x3579px
Well, among else I had the Aurora Borealis to be some sort of Wild Hunt.
>>
File: 1462268040299.jpg (730KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1462268040299.jpg
730KB, 1920x1200px
I live in alaska. I play d&d with natives. All our campaigns are based in arctic lands and underground caves for years now.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.