[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post your nationality and where you're from but as character

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 251
Thread images: 29

Post your nationality and where you're from but as character stats

For example-
before: I'm a Dutch Irish white male who was born and raised in Las Vegas Nevada

after: Vegasian- +20 heat resistance
-5 luck
DutchIrish- +resistance to alcohol effects
+speed when wearing clogs
+effects of cheese and potato foods doubled
-weakness to Germans and Englishmen

Special move- the drunken windmill
>>
Native American/Scottsman born and raised in Mississippi

Mississippian :

+20 to Damp Heat Resistance, +5 to Knowledge (Religion), -2 to Intelligence

Rolls at advantage when : Dealing with Firearms, Dealing with Woodland Critters, Implementing Segregation, Dealing with other Southerners Socially

Dialect (Southern Drawl) - +1 to Charm Person

+100 to Cotton

Special Move - The Underground Railroad
>>
Hmm. Interesting idea. I assume by character stats you mean racial features. I'll give it a go, but I'll also comment because otherwise these threads become a big circlejerk. Also I'm doing d&d 5e because why not.

And for the purposes of this, since I'm American, I'll combine genetic abilities with ones I've acquired growing up in my state.

+2 Dex, +1 Int (inb4 That Guy)
Swim speed equal to movement speed
Advantage on saving throws to resist poison
Double proficiency bonus for Nature (Knowledge) checks regarding ecology and sustainability
Proficiency in English and Spanish

>>52280381
Classic American that does his best to adopt his grandparents' culture even though he's never been to his ancestral country.

>>52280485
You go man embrace that stereotype
>>
Irish-blooded white mail raised in Louisiana

+5 to alcoholism
+5 to depression

Gain Feat: Sweaty
>>
>>52281308
Male. Woops.
>>
File: America.jpg (33KB, 549x682px) Image search: [Google]
America.jpg
33KB, 549x682px
>>52280381
>Italian Spanish Cherokee male raised by Germans and Irish in Minnesota, California, Delaware, and Texas.
Temperature Ranges Are The Spice Of Life: +5 Heat Resistance, +5 Cold Resistance.

Italian Grease: +4 to checks made to escape a grapple.

Kinda Vaquero Sorta Indian: +4 to riding horses, ATVs, and white woman.

American Purebred: +2 to attack and damage rolls with firearms.
You Must Be Mexican: Generally mistaken for a Mexican. Something about walls, welfare, drugs, and jobs.

But Still A White Guy: -2 to charisma when dealing with Blacks, Asians, Jews, and Feminists.
>>
This sounds fun. Not sure if we're statting ourselves or our "race"

Italian-American born/raised in Michigan
Multiclassed Wizard/Bard that put his highest stat in CON for some reason, magic focus is an accordion.

+10 Cold resistance
-10 Heat resistance
Perform (polka)
Speaks English, Italian (spoken), and Italian (gesticulation)
Feat: Dumb Luck - +5/-5 to any roll whose outcome could be made stupider by the +5/-5 modifier
Requires two more hours of sleep to complete a long rest
Rolls at disadvantage when resisting charm effects

Special move: Laser barrage
>>
this is fucking gay
>>
>>52281620
>not sure if statting self or race
>first line of OP answers my question
I guess I should've added -1 INT to the list as well.
>>
I'm Canadian, meaning if I'm killed in battle, I win.
>>
>>52280381
Oregon-born-and-raised American Mutt

+2 Knowledge (Nature)
+2 Swim
-5 heat resistance
Favored Enemy: Californians
>>
American iron-twig from the north livin in the south
+1 retardation +1 Def +1 Agil -1 Str, and Int
+10 cold resistance
+2 heat resistance
Irish ancestry= 50% alcohol resistance
Viking "fetish/obsession"= Proficient with axes, warhammers, and generally punching shit and ship building.
Lucky son of a bitch= can reroll on a mediocre failure.
+Sleep for an almost uncannily predictable time period (About 6 hours give or take like 15 minutes)
-Look like shit, no matter what
+Don't give a shit about looks cause they never get better
+Southern raised: Can see camo, wears camo all the time

Special move: Reach into pockets of jacket that I always wear and pull out something oddly useful.
>>
>>52280381
Irish-Danish American born in Washington, raised in New England.

+10 resistance to negative weather effects: cold, rain, derivatives.

-10 resistance against sunlight

Alcohol Boons: -2 to all alcohol resistance checks, but +2 to addiction resistance

Heartiness: +2 constitution checks on all weight classes

Northern Locks: +4 charisma from gorgeous, flowing hair (yes!)

Are You Albino?: -4 charisma from translucent skin (damn it...)
>>
>>52280381
American-German man living in MN

Cons+2 int+1
+20 alchohol resistance
+10 beer brewing
Resist cold+
Weakness to heat
Swimming bonus (land o lakes)
Stat boost when drinking German lager
Beer gives bonus resist against heat
Advantage on attacks made against Jews
>>
>>52282628
Special move: Sieg Heil
>>
File: basilek.jpg (79KB, 720x531px) Image search: [Google]
basilek.jpg
79KB, 720x531px
>>52280381
Indonesian (particulary Sumatran) male that raised mostly at Jabodetabek metropol.

+1 Agility, -1 Wisdom

Minang's finest
+5 unarmed (silek tuo)
+5 barter and haggling
+5 cold resistance
-5 sneak (loud voice)
-10 diplomacy (Chinese)

Metropolitan kids
+5 swimming
+5 tracking
+ knowledge (technology)
-10 heat resistance (air conditioning's a bitch)

Feat:
>Natural born merchant
>"Anak Rantau"
>Religious drill

Special moves:
Guerrila tactics: hit hard, run harder
>>
I'm Chinese. Born and raised near the sea.
+2 Intelligence
-1 Strength
-1 Charisma
+3 strength when in an angry mob or when wearing red
Resistance to Poison
Weakness to spicy food
Proficiency in unarmed
Special Move: Cultural Revolution
>>
Danish/Faroese from Denmark

Resistant to cold and weakness to heat.
Resistance to alcohol
Double effect from bacon and dairy products
Bonus to swimming and bike riding
Bonus damage against Swedes
Bonus damage against cute animals
Denmark is the capital of Ikea: Generally assumed to German, Swedish, Norwegian, or Dutch.
>>
>>52282827
Chinese too. Vancouver born.
+10 rain resistance
+5 rioting power
+5 cuck chance (liberal heartland)

+1 Agi
+1 int
-1 str
-1 wis
+5 hand to hand
+15 damage against Japanazis
+10 chance of chimping out when warcrime is denied
+10 loudness
>>
>>52280381
Englishman/Croatian from Pennsylvania

+20 to shoveling snow
+5 on all endurance checks involving hills
-5 on actually climbing
Living in a rainbow: +5 charisma bonus when interacting with minorities
"What do you mean there's no chinese food in Tennessee?": -5 wisdom in largely ethnically homogenous areas
Must make a saving throw whenever eating spicy food.
Bonus attack damage/accuracy against game animals
>>
File: ETA-presser.jpg (23KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
ETA-presser.jpg
23KB, 620x413px
>>52280381
I'm a Basque with the Half-Irish subtype.

Immunity to Alcohol Poisoning
+5 hat size
+20 animal husbandry
-10 charisma
Flaw: You cannot speak Common
Can hide in forests
Always trained in Profession (Terrorist)

Special Move: Song of Drinking (Performance)
>>
>>52280381
>I'm a Dutch Irish white male who was born and raised in Las Vegas Nevada
Translation: I'm American.

>>52280485
>Native American/Scottsman born and raised in Mississippi

>>52281308
>Irish-blooded white mail raised in Louisiana

>>52281572
>Italian Spanish Cherokee male raised by Germans and Irish in Minnesota, California, Delaware, and Texas.

>>52281620
>Italian-American born/raised in Michigan
Translation: I'm American

>>52282173
>Irish-Danish American born in Washington, raised in New England.
Translation: I'm American

>>52281271
>And for the purposes of this, since I'm American,
Well, thank god someone's honest and not delusional.
>>
>>52283337

>people instantly abandon cultural traits as soon as they set foot in the US and never cluster or pass down any cultural habits, only McDonald's and coca cola
>>
Texan/Native American

Hates Yankees
Weakness to cowgirls
Weakness to alcohol
+2 strength - from Jesus Christ amen
+2 social - Southern accent
-2 intelligence - American and educated in the South
>>
>>52283337
I see you opted for the dicksucking feat tree
>>
>>52280381
Czech-Polish Upstate New Yorker
>-10 stress in woods, fields and hills
>+5 cold resistance, +5 damp resistance
>+10 to appraising beers, -5 to appraising wines
>The Sticks: -4 tolerance of minorities
>Advantage when pathfinding, farming, hunting small game
>Special Move: Orangenriech
>Favored Enemy: City New Yorkers
>>
thread full of boring faggots
>>
Australian

+2 Constitution
Resistance Poison
Trained Skill: Banter
>>
>>52283377
People born in the US, who grew up listening to american music, eating american food, went to american schools, talked to other american schoolchildren, travelled in american cars, watched american films, speak english....

As opposed to, for instance, being born in a french city, learning french, going to a french school, eating french food, listening to french music, talking to french people, learning to drink with your family at the age of 12, like most french people, and so on. Those people can say they're french.

Or being born in scotland. learning scots english, going to a scottish school, eating scottish food, dying of a heart attack at 20 from that food, listening to scottish bands, going out to scottish clubs for the craic. knowing what the craic is. learning to drink shit cider with your friends at the age of 12, because you dont have a responsible alcohol culture like the french, and so on.

No. you do not know what it is like to be an Dutch-Danish-Irish-Scots-German-Macedonian-Greek-American, just because your grandfather was squeezed out of a cunt in another country. You have absolutely NO clue what it was like. If your parents emigrated, then you have a taste of what the culture was like from their upbringing, if you are lucky. If you lived your formative years in whatever country, you could say you're of that nation. but if you've never even fucking been there, no, you do not. your upbringing is American. simple as that.
>>
>>52280381

Nordveg/English white male, blacksmith and sound tech born and raised in Montana

+20 cold resist
Rolls at advantage: Dealing with weapons, Injun Fightin', Bear Lore, Wolf Lore.

Dialect: Nordski Ohwp (- 6 to Charm)
>>
>>52280381
Gaucho male born and raised in Porto Alegre

+1 strength, -1 dex, +1 cons, +1 int, -1 wis

Advantages:
-Rolls advantage on saving throws to resist disease
-Proeficiency in portuguese and english
-Rolls advantage on disguise checks to hide fa/tg/uy traits
-Rolls advantage on rolls for knowledge checks

Disadvantages:
-Paranoia
-Disadvantage on rolls for random encounters
-Depression
>>
Eastern European mutt (Hungarian, Italian, Polish, Welsh), born and raised in Toronto, Ontario by a crazy granddad (Who took me 'hunting' across Canada and the USA).

+10 cold resist
Rifle Proficiency
Martial Weapons Proficiency
Dirt Farming proficiency
Maple Proficiency
Riding Proficiency

+1 Str
-1 Wis
+2 Cha

Perform; Awkward comedy
Animal 'Handling'; Sheep
Stealth
Survival
Craft; Maple Syrup
Craft; Snow Structures
Ride; Battle Moose

Special attacks;
Slavic Slam- wreck the shit out of another slav.
Great White North - Summon a snowstorm, receive armed back up from the armed forced they have snow shovels).

Feats;
Canadian Born - Everyone kinda already likes you, but thinks you're a joke and do not take you seriously. They probably should.
Slavic ancestry - Alcohol and other recreational substances last half as long, but hit you twice as hard. Party on.

Languages; Hungarian, Italian, Polish, Welsh, NotEnglish
>>
>>52283607
>everyone is entirely nurture and nature has no part to play
>being raised in a family with cultures of the old world has no impact on people
Anon, come on now. Quit being retarded and autistically hating fun.
>>
>>52283607
Fuck you, dude. I'm American and still as Nordveg as anybody from Varde. I can speak the language, can track my lineage back to Haakon (the FIRST, bi Gud), celebrate the holidays with all the trimmings. My dialect is arguably purer, too.
>>
>>52283607
Hey man, i was raised traditionally Hungarian, in Toronto Ontario.

I identify as Hungarian, speak Hungarian,watch Hungarian movies and know whats going on.

I also am Canadian, as i am kind, well spoken, and have prime minster. My heritage plays an important part of my life, i have issues pertaining to certain bloodlines, and am generally the most Slavic Canadian in existence.

So basically, you can still be A Thing and come from A Place, you're just butthurt and are full shit. Enjoy your (you) you fuck.
>>
>>52283851
What the fuck is a nordveg?
>>
>>52283963
Google says the closest thing is a clothing store in Brazil form me.

So ima go with that.
>>
>>52283807
>>everyone is entirely nurture and nature has no part to play

oh fuck off with that bullshit.

do adopted children from fucking african famines miraculously develop somali/etheopian cultural values at age 12? Do Vietnamese or Cambodian orphans develop their cultures? No, of course not.

you do not have some magical wire linking you to the culture of whatever country you imagine you are from.

at most, you get a pale reflection from parents.

your entire imagined notion is completely ignorant of what its like to live and grow up in a different country.

I was not born in the country I call home - the country I have a passport for. I arrived in this country aged 5 weeks. And if I return to the country of my birth, I have absolutely no clue what the people are talking about. We share the same language, but the culture is wholly alien to me.
>>
>>52283977
All i know is that Varde a tiny fucking town out in the ass end of Jutland and i had to serve my conscription there. It has an artillery museum and a nightclub that sometimes have strippers, also ugly girls and beautiful nature.
>>
>>52284007
This anon is completely right, unfortunately.
>>
>>52284007
You are right, in a physical, and ultimately, genetic sense. But are also wrong in other ways

People still feel a connection with their 'Homelands', that is undeniable. I have never set foot in the country of my heritage, but i am definitely a member of the culture, if removed by a stage. I was raised by my traditional grandparents, in a different culture, but i value similar things as they do (they raised me) so really i'm from both. That much is a given, raised b a culture, belong to culture.

Now the other half;

Genetics DO play a part in development of personality, as well as physical developments. My lost brother (mum had him when she was 16, he went to an orphanage) is VERY similar to myself in behavior and mannerisms, even though i was raised differently. He's also similar and height and build. But that can be explained by the siblingness. What can't be; our love for our 'countries' food. He got raised by whitebread ham n cheese bullshit, never really having developed past a child taste in food. I love to cook and can make pretty much anything under the sun, and you'll love to eat it. I introduced him to some of our traditional foods and he's loved them, other cultures foods? not so much.

I mean, it's an anecdote, and kinda gibberish, cuse i'm tired and rolling, but the point is;

People are having fun and you are being a wet blanket.

I've always imagined /tg/ as that one guy at the park, sitting on the bench, just yelling at kids who are having fun/being loud/existing, pretending to be relevant, all the while hating himself.

and it's sadish. Also funny. C'est la vie.
>>
File: no fun.png (208KB, 336x355px) Image search: [Google]
no fun.png
208KB, 336x355px
>>52284568
yeah, I'm being a crotchety old git.

(and I do apologise. sort of)

but at the same time, you may well "feel" a connection, but those who actually have lived there, look at you as utter fucking dicks.

Fuckit. I live in Scotland. there I said it.

and every year I lived there, I watched Americans roll in wearing polyester tartan skirts, yelling "hey! you! I'm scawttish! where's Eedinboro Castle?" (while standing on princes street. with the fucking castle looming like a black monolith over you...)
the locals who had even less patience than I did put them on the #31 bus to Craigmillar castle. which is in the middle of a council estate. (think rather nasty urban inner city projects, and you've got the picture.)

We watch them turn up in Stirling and yell at the castle staff about how they were related to William Wallace, because their name was Wallace...
( Apparently the staff sometimes run a sweepstake at the Wallace Monument on how many "past lives" Wallaces or french princesses they get a week. )

We watch them arrive at Glencoe, and shatter the peace by loudly telling everyone their surname is Cameron.... (yes, seriously, I've seen this with my own eyes. and ears.)

you THINK you have a "connection". you really dont. you have no idea at all what the countries you think you're from are like. you have no idea of their customs, their manners. Every year, they flock here on boats or planes, and we grit our teeth because amongst the dozens who are decent, there's always one fucking loud arsehole who thinks he's "Scawttish".

and the Irish, the Germans, the Norwegians, and the Dutch I know all say the same thing happens there.
>>
>>52283960
I think Hungarians are magyars, not slavs. Polaks absolutely love you guys all the same though, and your food is fucking delicious. You ever hear that "Poland Hungary are two cousins" rhyme?

Signed, traditionally raised polak from sauga.
>>
>>52284750
Depends on the country, I'd say. Poles love polish americans, they refer to them as brothers from across the sea, and are always excited to teach them about the culture. They get really excited if you know the language too, even if you speak with a horrendous accent.
>>
Canadian
+2 Con, +2 Cha, -2 Wis
+10 cold resistance
Can use Barbarian Rage once per day

Albertan template
-5 cold resistance
+5 heat resistance
+5 ride
Natural Enemy: Québécois
>>
>>52284858
man you albertans sure do hate quebec dontcha
>>
>>52284750
Wow, you sound like a salty cumshot. Everywhere in the world has to deal with shithead tourists, just be glad that the ones you deal with actually have some interest in your brain dead culture.
You could always be like the Hawaiians, where the tourists are total disrespectful jackasses and shit up everywhere they go.
>>
>>52284884
Pretty sure most of western Canada hates Quebec
>>
>>52284934
I'm pretty sure most of Eastern Canada hates Quebec too.
It's what keeps this country together, I swear.
>>
>>52284750
I get it, i really do. My main thing is that people can identify with a country all they want. I might be Canadian but i identify with my Hungarian heritage quite a bit, and have been told i'm the most Hungarian non-native that people have met. As much as my heritage is Hungarian however, i am Canadian. It's the duality of identification and nationality

The people you describe, however, are prats. They don't participate in the culture, but feel they belong. They are the worst (we get them in Canada too oddly), but not really the problem. I think even if you are removed, but participate in the culture, you are part of the people, it's the participate i the culture thing that people get stuck on.

>>52284766
It's the specific family i come from in hungry that makes me Slavic, not Magyar. I'm also part polish as i'm this guy;
>>52283776
so, yeah, i know how much we get along. I thin it has something to do with hating the fucking turks, but i might be wrong, less in tune with my polish side.

>>52284884
Yes. Yes they Do. Everyone hates the Québécois in Canada. Even the Québécois.
>>
>>52284934
>>52284977
As a born and bred Canadian, who's traveled this country many times over, i can attest;

EVERYONE hates the Québécois.
>>
ITT:
A bunch of Americans LARPing.
>>
>>52285179
Hey man. I am Canadian.

that's really all i took offence to, don't lump us together.
>>
>>52285047
I feel like it's also different, to some extent, because we live in Canada.

We don't have the melting pot culture of the US, most people think it's pretty cool when you've got some form of awareness regarding the culture your parents came from here, and you're encouraged to think of yourself as X or Y Canadian.
>>
>>52285184
Canada is in America too.
>>
>Pole living in NYC:

+3 to disguise when impersonating an accent
+5 to all sausagecrafting checks
+2 to situational awareness whilst under the affects of "city background noise"
-2 to climb checks while not standing on concrete
>Favored enemy >>52283456

Racial abilities:
-3 times/day ability, rage against Ukranians
-Whilst within 30 ft of a jewish landlord, player becomes panicked
>>
>>52285206
Well to be semantic, yes north america, but we arn't american.

It's a super important difference. It's like calling a Scotsman British because they come from the same island. It's not only wrong, but insulting.

>>52285186
I think that's one of the biggest difference between Canada and the united states. Instead of segregating or melting our cultures (either you are foreign, or an american), we decided to just do us and be Canadian at the same time.

Because celebrating and embracing differences is an important part to not being a shitpile (we fail this too, but it's not national policy to be a dickhead).
>>
>>52285303
Whatever.

You're more American than Hungarian/Scottish/Italian or whatever nationality you imagine yourself to be.
>>
Weird shit I see on /tg/:
>Haha america has no culture! You're just a german on vacation!
and
>No, wait, you're not a part of my culture, you're american!

Besides, considering how much has changed through time, every Scotsman in Scotland is about as much Robert the Bruce as my next-door neighbor who walks around in a kilt.
>>
>>52285365
I've never identified with american culture, or identified as an american. But my grandparents? Hungarian. My Parents? one Hungarian polish mutt, the other Italian and welsh. My culture? Hungarian-Canadian. Why? because i got raise Hungarian, told the old stories, taught the old skills. i am Canadian, i am Hungarian, i am not american (i hold citizenship in both Hungary and Canada).

FUCK america, and fuck you.

Have a great day.
>>
>>52285407
>>52285407
Have you ever considered the option that those two opinions might not be espoused by the same people?
(Not that it would matter as they're not neccessarily contradictory)

I like American culture.
No, you are not Scottish or whatever.

Imagine if half of Mexico started going on about how they are Spanish. Just imagine how ridiculous that would be.
>>
>>52285467
>got raised Hungarian

Jólvan Peti.
>>
>>52285479
Different people sure, but for some reason it always comes off the same way.
Also, it's unnecessary to tell someone that the heritage they cling to ain't true. If anything it's like a small bit of seasoning on a large piece of food.

I have ancestry from mexico, and ancestry from spain, but I live in America. I wasn't brought up the same as the chinese guy down the street. If anything, you need to treat most americans as being half of what they claim to be.
>>
>>52280381
Greek male born and raised in Cape Town, South Africa

Capetonian: +10 to Weather Prediction, +5 to Knowledge (Watersports)

Greek: +1 to Charisma, -10 to Solvency, +10 to Cooking
>>
>>52280381
German/French/Irish/Creole genetic mashup born up North and living in the Southern US

10:15 - Stirring the Grits

12:30 - Walking the Neighborhood

16:55 - Taking out the Trash

18:05 - Cooking the Meat

21:15 - Torrenting the Files
>>
>>52285524
No I don't need to.

I am Hungarian. I'm especially irate when someone from across the ocean says that they are Hungarian, because most Hungarians are not "Hungarian" by origin.
We're generally a mix of Slavs, Germans and a lot of other things.

If I started going on about how I am Polish, I would feel like a retarded clown.

I was not raised in Poland. I have no idea whatsoever what it is like to be Polish. I am Hungarian, despite being mostly of Polish ancestry.
>>
A white male Canadian, born and raised in southern Ontario, of Mixed European descent

No True Torontonian:+5 to charisma checks against Metropolitan Hipsters, -5 if they are aware you don't actually live in the provincial captital

Fuckin' Weather, Eh?: Immune to ill-effects dictated by snow/rain/heat/fog/hail

Personable Fucker: +50 to Diplomacy when interacting with any foreigner aware of the fact that you are Canadian

The Hammertown Slam: A normal full-body tackle, can only be induced during a fit of drunken rage
>>
>>52285303
>It's like calling a Scotsman British because they come from the same island. It's not only wrong, but insulting.
A Scotsman is British, there's just a 50% chance he'll deny it.

What you mean is, it's like calling an Irishman British (NI excluded)
>>
>>52285587
Well, by most western ideals of ancestry and culture, you'd be justified in wanting to learn about Polish culture based on your ancestry. That's how it is for most Americans. Many of them do research and learn about traditions, or have ones that are passed down.

Quit being stubborn. Country you live in + ancestral identification is not the same in the Americas as it is in Europe, especially because, last I checked, germans, irish, and black people are not natives to these continents.
>>
>>52285698
>Quit being stubborn. Country you live in + ancestral identification is not the same in the Americas as it is in Europe

See
>>52285186
Generally, if our parents are immigrants, we're raised in the culture, and we pass it down to our kids

My family in Poland considers me Polish.
>>
>>52285698
Learning about a culture =/= being of that culture
>>
>>52285303
>It's like calling a Scotsman British because they come from the same island. It's not only wrong, but insulting.

But it's not wrong you stupid cunt, it's only wrong if you're a nationalist with insecurities. We're fucking British citizens in the British Isles.
>>
>American
>Rural Upper Midwest Strain

>+Cold resistance
>+alcohol tolerance
>+Hunting, fishing
>+Logging, other agriculture
>+Midwestern hospitality
>Regional dialect: pole slang (Ya der hey)
>+-(?) Paleness/farmer tan
>-Depression/mental illness(Long winters)
>-Heat vulnerability
>-Alcohol addiction
>-Social and navigational rolls in urban environs
>-Interactions with rich coasties

>Special move: Fearsome Critter Tales
>Gain bonus to social rolls to impress or break ice when in wilderness settings
>>
File: Bobby_sauce.jpg (17KB, 285x324px) Image search: [Google]
Bobby_sauce.jpg
17KB, 285x324px
>>52283337
>I'm a massposter
Translation: I'm a faggot
>>
>American
>Across-the-nation Migrant, mixed-race

>+Ability to uproot
>+Ability to understand accents
>+General tolerance of lifestyles
>+Mixed Heritage means I could tan well or stay pale, easily fit in wherever
>+/-: Both Mother and Father have rather long meanstreaks, so tolerance for bullshit is low
>-Sound weird due to unstable childhood development in speech
>-Jaded, cynical, easily enter depressive episode
>-Neither side of family considers me wholly one of them
>-Ability to connect to others is shit, guarded most of the time
>-Despise moving

>Hidden Combat Ability: Unnecessary Background Insight
>Due to rough childhood, +20 to rolls to string together cursewords like poetry in the middle of speech to intimidate, or +10 to rolls to take conversations to an awkward place and generally make others uncomfortable (Saying "My father is dead" in response to complaints of dads, etc.)
>+5 to sense motive checks
>>
>>52284750
I am Dutch and can confirm this.
American muh-hurritage tourists can just fuck off.
>>
European mixed breed living in Florida.

+Water breathing.
+Heat resistance.
+Swim checks.
+No movement penalty on muddy ground or sand.
+Skill: Skin protection.
+/-The Florida madness.
-Cold weakness.
-Mosquitoes.

Special Move: Hide from the Sun.
>>
File: DwAQU6P.jpg (91KB, 634x395px) Image search: [Google]
DwAQU6P.jpg
91KB, 634x395px
Geordie

+10 cold resistance
Bonus when fighting mounted foes
>>
File: VA For Lovers.jpg (184KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
VA For Lovers.jpg
184KB, 1000x667px
>>52280381
Scots-Irish Virginian:

+5% of Developing Trait: Addict
Lore: Civil War History
Deer Dodger: +2 Perception
Language: English
Language: English (Southern Dialect)
Getting To Old For This Shit: I'm too old for this shit (age related trait)

Special Trait: Virginia is for Lovers = +2 to any seduction roll
>>
>>52285772
This.

Calling them English would have been insulting, just as calling a Welshman Scottish would have been.

British is the broader group encompassing us all.
>>
German born/raised in Germany
+1on Willpower
-1 on Charisma

Guten Tag!
-10 on Humor
+10 on Dark Humor
-10 on Relationship with Members of: Poland, Belgium, French, America, Russia, Belarus, Netherlands and England
Unable to get the perk "Thrustworthy"

Mia san Mia!
+can reroll any roll on drinking
Get one more Healing point out of ze following Items: Weißwurscht, Bier, Sauerkraut and Brezeln

Made in Germany
Bonus Damage against Frenchs
+10 Relationship Points with: Italians, Japanese
Bonus Damage on kombi attacks with: Italians, Japanese

Lawfull Neutral
REPENT M#THERF#CKER: Bonus Defense when fighting far right.
"Nobody has any intention of building a wall":
+10 on building walls and lying
>>
Brit-irish-french canadian living in Michigan
Euro mutt: +1 int +1 wis, +1 str +10 to wetness and rain
Michigander: calm beast once per day, +20 to swim, +5 cold resist, +5 heat resist
>>
>>52280381
Brazilian

Ape Acrobatics: +20 to all acrobatics and athletics checks

Huehuehue: +10 to deceit or bluff

Perdeu playboy: +10 to pickpocketting

Zika Baby: -25 to all mental checks
>>
Scottish, Scottish Borders (rural countryside)

+10 resistance to cold/rainy weather
+5 resistance to alcohol checks
-10 resistance to heat

+2 Con
-2 Wis

+5 knowledge local (never lived anywhere else)
>>
>>52283607
They are talking genetic traits you retarded cocksucker, prancing homossexual, homolusting pederast and invader of men's behinds.
>>
>>52280381
pretty much one of the only Malay/Chinese Malaysian who browses this board occassionally and drawfags in it too. Subang Jaya, born and raised.

CHA +1, WIS -1

+20 to heat and humidity resistance
-20 to cold resistance
+10 Mercantile
+5 Religion

+proficiency in cooking sauces
+immune to spices
+advantage on small businesses
-lazy
-weakness to scams and bribes
>>
Cuban-born American in 5e

Cuban:
+2 CHA
+1 STR
Hot weather adaptation, expertise (swimming), guerrilla warfare, soviet weapon training, latin flavor, innate spellcasting (vicious mockery, charm person, confusion)

Feats: Naturalized American (NATO weapon training, advantage on INT checks regarding US history, counts as American for legal purposes)
>>
>>52280381
Native English, 1/4 scottish born raised South England

+2 Cha -1 Con
Speaks English (Native)

Its all in the Accent: +4 to charm vs other native english speakers not from Great Britain
Remember the War(s): +2 to attack rolls versus Europeans
Up the Empire! :Resistance to primitive weapons.

Special Move: BREXIT!: Immediatley stun any Europeans for around 2 months.
>>
>>52289240
>Special Move: BREXIT!: Immediatley stun any Europeans for around 2 months.

I would rather say "confuse" instead of "stun" but sadly it is pretty much on point.
>>
File: your welcome.gif (372KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
your welcome.gif
372KB, 320x240px
>>52289279
>>
Jewish, grew up on a farm before moving to the suburbs in New England
>silver spoon: +1000 gp to starting wealth, but only if your class is Cleric
>Insane weather: +10 to cold and heat resistance, double these effects for 1 hour if you complain about it to a stranger
>masshole: +2 to all driving checks for each other driver within 100 ft. who also has this ability
>supreme curmudgeon (double bonus from race and hometown): +20 to resist diplomacy and intimidation attempts
>special ability, stubborn will: ignore all movement penalties from difficult terrain, but only if it's a fucking blizzard
>>
>>52280381
African American Attack Helicopter living in Britain

African American:

+20 to heat and light resistance

Take double damage from Holy attacks and half damage from Unholy attacks

Enter a berserk state when fried chicken or water melon is detected

British:

Likes to drink tea

Special move: One million gender steel blast of evisceration
>>
File: 1483798550300.jpg (138KB, 1672x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1483798550300.jpg
138KB, 1672x1080px
>Serbian, partially raised in Austria

Serbian Blood: +50 Radiation Resistance; +2 Damage against muslims; can get attacked on sight by Albanians
Damaged roads: +1 Dexterity; -1 Intelligence
raised in Austria: -2 Defense

+1 damage with primitive/modern blunt weapons
+2 damage, +2 defense and +4 confidence if there's a befriended greek and/or romanian in party
-4 Speed if wearing good looking shoes

Special Move(s): Confidence Rush (Buff: returns 25% of the damage done; all your attacks do good damage as long as confidence keeps up); Bottled up anger (+75% damage, -75% accuracy and -100% stamina if missed for one attack)
>>
File: Fuck this.jpg (729KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Fuck this.jpg
729KB, 2000x2000px
Norwegian. I think we're fairly balanced.

Viking Ancestry: +5 Swim, +5 Trade.

Oil-money: x10 starting funds.

Nobel Peace Prize: +5 Diplomacy, -5 Sense Motive.

North of the Artic Cicle: +5 constitution against bad weather effects, -10 heat resistance.

Norwegian cuisine: +5 constitution against poison effects, gain Trait: Non-picky Eater.

Mountains and Fjords: +5 Climbing.

Winter Olympics: +5 skiing.

Norwegian Protestant church: -5 knowledge (religion), gain Trait: Atheism.

Norwegian Personal Space: -2 Charisma.

Norwegian Public School: -2 Intelligence.
>>
File: 1484143845812.jpg (122KB, 523x500px) Image search: [Google]
1484143845812.jpg
122KB, 523x500px
>>52280381
English/Italian hybrid, born and raised in Ontario, Canada.

>North Central Ontarian
+10 environmental resistance
+10 smugness
>Polite Conversationalist
-3 toughness
+20 speech
additional saving roll on speech checks
>Horrible Temper
+5 toughness when enraged
+5 stamina when enraged
-20 to all speech skills when enraged

Italian Ancestry:
>+20 to speech when mildly intoxicated
>+10 to speech, +2 to charisma when moderately intoxicated
>-20 to speech, -5 charisma, becomes enraged when majorly intoxicated

Machiavellian Blood:
>+ Additional bonuses against enemies that have insulted you
>+ can preform the coup de gras feat once per day for a free pass on a speech check/instant kill in melee range
>- if anyone but the target witnesses the coup de gras, -5 charisma, -20 speech until the end of the day

English Ancestry
>+10 alcohol resistance
>-10 happiness
Foppish Dandy
>+ when preforming a speech check on the asshole boss, pretentious buffoon, or rich foreigner classes, once per conversation you can pass a speech check without rolling
>- 5 combat effectiveness against people with the meathead class

Overwhelming Size
>Due to your preposterous stature, you get a +2 buff to strength and charisma, but a -2 debuff stamina and gain the "Impossible to sneak" trait
>>
>>52281722
Underrated
>>
>>52280381
Slavshit
+infinity to squatting
+100 gojirion to drinking
+million to chimpout
+100 to communism
-10 to common sense
-infinite to work ethics
>>
>>52289971
>not having the Wherever I die is Serbia feat
Slab si
>>
Guess the nationality

+1000 radiation resistance
-10 INT
+5 CON
+10 Religious Zeal

Special Moves: Can summon a truck of armed nationals if defeated, makes nice late-night snacks
>>
>>52280381
>>52284858
I like yours. Stealing it
Canadian
+2 Con, +2 Cha, -2 Wis
+10 cold resistance
Can use Barbarian Rage once per day

Southern Ontario Template
+5 Knowledge(Commerce)
+5 Bonus to CHA-related skills against any Non-Canadian
-5 Penalty to CHA-related skills against Canadian

Special Ability - "Center of the World": Allows character to utterly disregard the successful diplomacy or bluff roll of any other Canadian party member, for no real good reason.
Special Ability - "Terana": Allows Character to instantly identify a Southern Ontario Native or distinguish those who aren't
Natural Enemy: British Columbians, Quebecois
>>
This entire thread:
>Americans are pathologically unable to just give a straight answer about nationality.

I'm Danish, from Copenhagen.

Scandinavian:
- Darkvision out to 30 feet, used to the crippling depression of eternal winter
- Ingrained socialism: -20 to barter, must make willpower check to commit vandalism or throw trash on the street.
- Cold exterior: Danes have -10 to social rolls the first 10 times they interact with NPCs.

Favored enemy: Muslims
>>
>>52284750
Preach, brother.

>Work on tourist tours of hometown
>Get tourists of every nationality and origin
>Get loads of tips. In home currency.
>Except fucking americans.
>Every fucking time
>Tips in dollars.

Why?

Also, american friend visits
>Lol, I'm from Minnesota, totally scandi-blood, lol lutefisk and shit
>Treat him to some nice Smorrebrod
>Not even the smoked eel, or cows tongue, just entry-level stuff
>Literally fried fish on sourdough rye, with some garnish
>He just drinks his beer
>Hits up a McDonalds

FUCKING WHY?
>>
>>52280381
I'm half Indian (dot type) and half white (from my mom)born and raised in Michigan.

+1 Int
+1 dex
+1 def
-1 luck
-1 perception
Indian Blood - +10 heat resistance, +1 to IT
American Blood - +5 cold resistance, + 1 to freedom
Michigander Blood - +10 cold resistance, -50 heat resistance
Indian Hair - +2 cha
Indian Dandruff - -2 cha
Indian Earwax - -2 perception

Special Move - IT Lockdown: disables all technology in a mile radius
>>
Coast Galician
+2 CHA +2 WIS -2 INT
+20 water resistance

>Galician Irony
+10 to bluff check when mocking someone foreign

>If any skills into Instrument (traditional)
Can initiate / take part in group spells.
>>
>>52285179
Wasn't the premise of the thread to base RPG stats on your real life?

Wouldn't you be doing something wrong if you *weren't* LARPing in this thread?
>>
>>52280381
>I'm an American white male who was born and raised in Las Vegas Nevada

Here, ftfy
>>
>>52280381
I'm from Portugal but I dare not stat myself or my fellow countrymen.
Mainly because most of you faggots can't even point us on a map much less know the basis for our stat, lel.

The less you know about us, the oldest country in Europe, the better. :^)
>>
Euro Mutt, dad's ancestry were some of the first settlers, though my moms side is a big irish catholic family, Midwest, Michigan, and very rural/suburban.
Tied to the Land: once per day, gain a +10 boost to any wis roll
Edge Of Forest: gain tame beast, and speak with animals once per week
Mid western: +2 to str, either from industry, logging, or farming. +2 wis from either living close to beasts of any form, and -2 cha for general distaste of everyone who is not a mid westerner
Michigander +5 to industry knowledge, +5 to swim, -10 to knowlege (natural disasters) +3 resist to all elements due to all seasons in a month.
Euro Mutt +1 int +1 str +1wis
Irish Catholic: grandmamas cooking, gain +1 con for excellent nutrition growing up do to being guilt tripped to learn to love vegetables.
>>
I think id be cool to have a sort of system based on this, maybe translate it into pathfinder or some shit.
>>
Silesian, glorious Freie Standesherrschaft Beuthen.

Heavy Industry: All mining and metal-working checks have halved difficulty
Sleeping Bercik, Crouching Hajer: +2 to fighting and persuade checks against Poles
Coal-eater: Can sustain self on coal alone
Seismic Indifference: 25% resistance to quakes of all sorts

Starts with Familiar (Pidgeon) regardless of class.
Starts with free Language - German (Broken).
>>
>>52280381
>Dutch Irish white male who was born and raised in Las Vegas Nevada
So you're American. Your nationality is American. Enough of this WE WUZ YUROP nonsense.
>>
>>52288173
All of this except the Italian bit.
>Fucking millstone around the neck for the entire war
>muh pasta water rations
>only cultural exchange goods are mob financed pizza joints and ice cream palors

Also, make that Bratwurst instead of Weißwurscht.
No one outside of Bavaria is stupid enough to actually eat that stuff.
>>
File: image.jpg (53KB, 433x319px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53KB, 433x319px
>>52283607
>America is one uniform mass with everything the same.
> a person growing up in Hawaii is indistinguishable from one who grew up in newyork.
>>
>>52293699
Then claim your STATE, instead nationality of your ancestors 6 generations ago.
Jesus, why Americans are so inept with this shit, while in the same time always boasting how big their states are and how they are just like a country?!
>>
>>52288431
>My great-great-great grandfather was Irish, that makes me Irish too
Never understood this shit with Americans.
>>
>>52292722
>+100 to communism
>-10 to common sense
>-infinite to work ethics
So you are EAST Slav?
>>
>>52293453
>t. Alberto Barbosa
m8, my cunt tree predates yours by two centuries.
>>
>>52283377
Even by international law if are 2nd generation of people raised in given place, you can't claim nationality of your ancestors. So say your grandfather was Italian, came to America, had your dad/mom (1st generation) and then there are you. That makes you American, with no right to claim Italian nationality when trying to get a passport or citizenship of Italy.

tl;dr - you are American.
>>
>>52293807
Worse, yugoshit
>>
>>52280381
Half WASP (American)
>+2 Charisma
>+1 Intelligence
>-1 Constitution

Old Money
>Have advantage on all persuasion checks with anyone that is friends with or related to a member of your extended family (father, uncle, grandfather)
>Have disadvantage on all persuasion checks with full White Anglo-Saxon Protestants

Fucking white male
>Have disadvantage on persuasion checks with anyone who is a feminist, Black, or Hispanic

Family Career
>Choose a single type of tool you are proficient in this tool and can count your proficiency bonus as double for this tool (cannot choose thieves' tools)

>You can speak English and one other European language of your choice
>>
>>52293753
They all fucking mentioned their state you bumbling retard. The ethnic background shit was there to get nature as well as nurture.
>>
>>52293918
>Americans seriously are this delusional
Rest my case, it's pointless.

I'm not sure if there are any people, sans MAYBE Amish that could actually claim direct ancestory to their home country in any meaningful way.
>>
>>52280381
Iranian raised in Germany (parents fled when the crazies took over)

Languages: Persian, German

+10 to lore (Middle East)
+50 to beard
+5 to hair
+10 to nose

-5 chance to get into night clubs (its much worse for Turks/Slavs though)
>>
>>52293776
Scandinavian here. From what I can tell, only americans buy into that schtick.
>>
>>52280381
>Dutch Irish white male who was born and raised in Las Vegas Nevada
D, please go and stay go
>>
>ITT: Americans with no grasp how nationality works
>>
>>52294013
>>52294007
>>52293941
You guys are ages late to the draw, this can of worms has already been opened and used for bait.
>>
>>52293941
You don't know what generation of immigrant they are, you don't know how accurate of family records they have, and you have no way of knowing if they've had genetic testing done. There are plenty of ways to know your genetic ancestry as an American, you're just assuming they're all ignorant because it gives you an excuse to be mad about something and reaffirm your biases.
>>
>>52293996
I'm not even sure if Americans are really buying into this. But then again, if one lacks history of any sort, time to made up some, right?
>>
>>52294036
no, I know this poster personally and wish for him to leave
>>
>>52294038
I also don't care.
But whenever I hear Americans claiming just about ANY nationality other than American I start laughing.
Also, if you claim European ancestory, it means that yeah, you are 2nd generation American (if not 3rd), simply because how quota system was redesigned during the inter-war period.

So stay mad than you can't claim any other nationality than American.
>>
>>52294053
You know an anonymous poster? And you base this knowledge on what?
>>
>>52294038
It also takes to BE American to buy into genetic ancestry crap and try to claim different nationalities based on it, while everyone is looking at you like on a first grade mongoloid
>>
>>52294013
Who the fuck cares just enjoy the fucking thread. I didn't even use nationality, I just used the closest thing that can be defined as my "people." I would personally base the differences on social and breeding factors. So using America some "races" might be
>White Anglo-Saxon Protestant
>Jewish
>Southerner
>New Yorker
>Alaskan
So on and so forth. Jews would be better with money, people from the south would be better at shooting guns, Alaskans would have resistance to cold damage, etc.
>>
>>52294131
Give alaskans the best gun skill and you're good.
>>
>>52294214
Shooting elks doesn't make you skilled; literally the largest, most retarded form of deer there is.
>>
>>52294261
>Elk
>Alaska
Man, there are like 2 islands that they exist on there
>>
>>52293845
In Europa?
Nah
>>
>>52294341
My bad, I meant moose (same word in German).
>>
File: Engineer.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Engineer.png
1MB, 1366x768px
South Texan bipolar white male.

Texan (Southern Coastal, Houston):
Bonus Feat: Proficiency (Firearms)
+2 Knowledge (Religion)
+2 Knowledge (Petroleum Industry)
-2 Saving Throws to resist charms or mind altering effects from a Divine source.
(SC) +2 Profession (Fishing)
(SC) +2 Profession (Sailor)
(Houston) -2 Diplomacy Rolls interacting with cucks from Dallas or faggots from Austin.

Bipolar:
Must roll a D10 on waking from sleep. These effects last until another period of sleep is taken. Sleep may be taken at any time to reroll effects, but typically takes 4-8 hours)
10: Manic: Affected by Haste, -2 WIS and CHA. -4 to all Knowledge Rolls. Difficult to focus/think, easy to act.
9-8: Energetic: Once per day may invoke 'Energetic' to take an additional turn during combat or reroll any roll, even if it would not normally be allowed. Energetic is lost if it is not used before the next sleep.
4-7: No Effect
3-2: Mild Depression: Affected by Slow, +2 INT and WIS. Easy to focus/think, difficult to act.
1: Crippling Depression: Affected by Slow, -2 to all stats, compelled to sleep again to reroll this effect as if affected by a DC 18 Geas/Quest that must be resisted every hour until fulfilled.

White:
+2 Diplomacy Checks when interacting with authority figures.
-2 Jump Checks.

Male:
Assertive Voice: Once per day may use Command (DC 13).
Immune to glass ceilings.
Does not take -4 STR.
>>
>>52294393
Yes, in Europe. Portugal was formed in 113something, Croatia was formed in 935. Denmark, IIRC, in 925
>>
>>52293453
Hey, I know plenty about Portugal from that Age of EMpire expansion.
>>
>>52294438
Mixed up Croatia and Denmark. Denmark 935 and Croatia 925. Bulgaria trumps them, though
>>
>>52294082
How is it funny, exactly? It's just ancestry. When I say I'm Scotch-Irish, it this context it doesn't mean I'm actually Scotch-Irish. It just means I'm descended from them. It's common in America for families to keep track of wherever their ancestors got off the boat from.

Trust me, no self-respecting American would actually believe themselves to be European.
>>
>>52294438
By that definition Germany was formed when the Romans first called a province Germania.
>>
Maltese
Muh knights order
proficinecy in all martial weps and shields
-3 int (because of the shitalian influence)
knowledge of the inland sea and also how 2 feesh
prof in survival
weakness to litwrally anyone who tries to invade except kebabs who we have a +40 modifier during sieges
1565 look it up lads
>>
>>52294530
No, I'm talking about sovereign kingdoms here.
>>
Half the posts in here confuse me so much, Americans have such a varied culture across the states, and even within them, why the fuck do they feel the need to be Larpeans?
New this Bostonite who was big into his german heritage, loved Lederhosen and oktoberfest, the whole deal. Fucker's great great grandparents were from Brandenburg for fucks sake.
It's a fucking meme where I live about americans who desperately want to be Irish/Scottish/English (but never welsh lol) and make complete tits of themselves doing so.
>>
>>52294575
No, you tard.
How longo have your borders been defined?
Most likely they changed a lot.

We have, what? Lost Olivença?
>>
>>52294086
his self-prescribed """""nationality""""" and where he lives
>>
>>52294575
Doesn't count if you get conquered half a dozen times afterwards.
>>
>>52294611
We are still disputing our borders from Yugoslavia, top wew... But they didn't change much since 925
Anyways, Bulgaria still kicks ass.
>>
File: kebab.jpg (126KB, 1041x1066px) Image search: [Google]
kebab.jpg
126KB, 1041x1066px
>>52289971
Seems about right...
>>
>>52294655
Israel is 6k years old.
>>
>>52294660
See?
Unstable borders not good stability bring, correct?
Portugal's been pretty fucking stable since whenever.

My point is, the reason why I don't stat my own country and whatnot is because no one really praises for anything even if the region was fundamental to the world at large.

Like, when Baghdad burned, the Moorish lands that would be Portugal and Spain were one of the few last places with a pretty complete library of the classics from the GrecoRoman age. After the Muslims were conquered, the Monks translated a lot of text and shipped them northward. This was fundamental for the Rennaissance.

North and Eastern Europeans are far too quick to dismiss Iberian History and contribute.

PIIGS, amirite?
:^)
>>
>>52294724
No it fucking isn't.
Present day Israel has jack shit to do with the original kingdom.
>>
Friendly reminder that percentiles do not constitute a "nationality" outside of the question whether or not you're eligible for native American casion money handouts.
>>
>>52294825
but anon, Portugal was just a county in the kingdom of Leon till like 1139
>>
>>52294825
I love your guys wine, if it counts for something. You guys have the best wine in Europe (maybe Macedonia has better, but they aren't consistent in the quality department, so you win).
>>
>>52294530
The Germans would agree. They generally trace their history back to roman writing on the Germans and even include non-germanic ethnicities like the Hallstadt culture into their people's history.

>>52294825
> After the Muslims were conquered, the Monks translated a lot of text and shipped them northward. This was fundamental for the Rennaissance.

The Rennaissance was more or less kickstarted by the Exodus from Byzanz meeting italian city state politician's interest in strengthening their claims to ancient roman roots for their polities. Translations from Arabic really didn't play much of any role in it. In fact, Cordoba and other Muslim realms clamped down on attempts at translations pretty damn hard.
>>
>>52294948
Wine?

If you bring "Imperialistic European Colonial Empire" from the dictionary, we only stopped in 2000 or so when we handed over Macau. And if not that, 1976!
We had a king that had a wife before he rose to the throne. Some guys murdered her. He dug the body, sat her besides the throne and crowned her queen.
No lunacy, just spite.

You guys think we live on Potatoes and Codfish and we're fine with that.
But I personally read a lot on other countries feats and I admire your heroes.
In conversation, though, few of you know of our own silly, mad or great heroes.
>>
>>52295048
>The Germans would agree. They generally trace their history back to roman writing on the Germans and even include non-germanic ethnicities like the Hallstadt culture into their people's history.
Well, I am German and that's complete bullshit.
Any meaningful cultural influences from back then were lost during the Dark Ages and Christianisation.

German history effectively starts with Charlemagne and Germans didn't think of themselves as one people until considerably later.
Any
>>
>>52295048
Translation was done, nevertheless.
And the effort helped the preservation of the works of classical era.

It wasn't the key factor. It helped, fundamentally.
>>
>>52292722
This, actually, sans the communism boost.
>>
>>52295163
>and Germans didn't think of themselves as one people until considerably later.

Reminder that Emperor Cabbage told his subjects that he'd see to the Commie Germans being removed from Germany proper as late as basically at the eve of the wall coming down.
>>
>>52290318
Norwegian here, this one is accurate.
>>
Swedish white male who was born and raised in Malmö, Skåne. Currently living in Lund, Skåne.

Sweden:
+20 Humanitarianism
+5 Cold Resistance
-15 Heat resistance

Skåne:
-15 Language
Attack Speed Bonus vs Stockholmare
+5 HP
+5 Athleticism

Malmö:
-10 Firearm Resistance
-5 Explosion Resistance
+1 Movement

Lund:
+10 Wisdom
+5 Alcohol Resistance
>>
>>52280381
German-descended Floridian.

+5 to mathematics checks

Feat: Aryan Genetics

+5 to resist swamp ass

Flaw: Florida Man
>>
>>52280381
Belgian, born and raised in Borrinage. Aight.
+Effects of fries tripled
+Ability to find good beers anywhere, even in the US
+Access to a wide choice of sauces and special spices
+Doubled resistance to carbon microparticles
+50% to fraud and corruption
+Picard borain as secret language
+50% to socialism
+Favored weapon: pickaxe
-Negative reputation with anti-EU groups and NPCs
-Weakness to any healthy food
-Alien humor
-Unable to decline a free drink
-Vote is compulsory
-Alien politics
-50% with french people because of fictitious accent
-50% with americans because they think we are french
>>
Georgian blood:
+10 leadership skill
+5 alcohol attraction
+15 depression
+5 "we wuz"ery
May conjure Tolkien by elven runes
>>
File: iWKad22.jpg (90KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
iWKad22.jpg
90KB, 1440x1080px
>Thread triggers yurofags

Good lord, I had no idea Europeans were so touchy about trivial shit. This is one American laughing at you, at least.
>>
>>52295501
Oh shit, forgot we have a positive reputation with Italians.
And we get terrible sunburns. Quickly.
>>
>>52295544
>Surprised that europeans get triggered by trivial shit.
Have you even opened a history book?
>>
>>52294013
O B S E S S E D
B
S
E
S
S
E
D
>>
>>52295608
But it's not even stuff that affects them. Gee golly, a country comprised entirely of immigrants tends to organize along ethno-cultural lines, what a fucking shocker. Then some autist yuro feels the need to claim that offends them for some reason.
>>
>>52280381
Austria

+20 marrying your grandma, mum, aunts, sisters and daughters and inheriting all of your family's shit
- any attempts at diplomancing Germans are automatically counted as nat20
>>
>>52295647
>- any attempts at diplomancing Germans are automatically counted as nat20
Fuck off, Bergaffe.
>>
>>52283607
Does Europe get this crazy about ancestry not mattering? In America, it's a big part of the culture, especially since in many ways, today and historically, people define themselves by their ethnic background - they'd often be lumped together based on where they or their parents came from, so there's considered distinctions between an American descended from a Welshman and an American descended from someone Polish.
>>
>>52295710
Thing is, if you're a German living in Germany, you know who you are, you know what that entails. Your identity within that community is formed not from your ethnicity, since German is the norm, but through your personality, accompishment etc.

Ethnicity only really comes into play when:
-you're a minority, because at that point that's the first thing people will notice about you
-you're country is a shithole so your government resorts to shitty nationalistic propaganda (see: Russians were the first humans)
>>
>>52280381
Half Swiss - Half Lebanese (christian) raised in Geneva

Blood of the Ancients : +2 to haggle, colonialization and Law checks. -1 against corruption
Scourge of the blue blood : +1 against nobles; +1 to polearms
Mountain Nose : +secret transactions ; ++neutrality
Lakeside Secret : You know the truth behind Smoke on the Water by Deep Purple

Special move - The Stranger : Once per day invoque the benefits of one of your ethnic half to counter a persuasion attempt
>>
>>52293453
>Mainly because most of you faggots can't even point us on a map
What, you mean as Spain's foreskin?
>>
>>52283963
My guess is he means Norwegian, it's an archaic spelling in norwegian and similar to the german spelling.
>>
>>52296071
Yes.
A very Itchy foreskin that Spain can't lop off.
>>
File: BLIi8a.gif (4MB, 400x229px) Image search: [Google]
BLIi8a.gif
4MB, 400x229px
>Be Armybrat
Sweet, does that mean I can minmax and take stats from everywhere I've lived?
>>
>>52293854
I'm a guy born in the US with Irish grandparents and just filed for Irish citizenship.
>>
>>52296099
>Chopping your own dick
The Spanish Inquisition disapproves your heathen antics
>>
>>52296221
And you must pass the standard process for it, you dumb shit. If your PARENTS were Irish or at least born and registered as Irish, you would get that with half the formalities.
>>
>>52295378
>Malmö
You forgot the +90 Muslim Enrichment.
>>
>>52295710
Plot twist, you moron - not everyone lives in a country based almost entirely on immigrants. So when someone says, for example, they are French, it doesn't mean their great-grandparent came from France, but that they speak French, think in French, most likely live in France and so did few generations of his or her ancestors.
To drive the point further, Americans are literally THE only people doing this shit among immigrant nations, because everyone else instead created their OWN, new identity, related with their current place of living.

For me, a filthy European, it's yet another episode of American issues with low self-value. Yeah, you read that right. It's a nation of gigantism and exaggeration, because Americans have SERIOUS issues about lacking their own history or identity. But instead making one like every other immigrant nation did (never heard any Australian boasting about from where they or their ancestors came and I've worked there for 4 years, similar shit in Canada, but I've been there for barely 6 months), they still clinge to the "home country" of some long forgotten ancestor, for no other reason than pretending they have some long-going history and culture.
Drop that shit and finally make something on your own. Preferably something that is not complete shit too. Because as for now, the old joke about the difference between Americans and yogurth is painfully true.
>>
>>52296500
alright then, lets do all american stat blocks
Rural Mid West: +5 to resist elements (why are all 4 seasons in a month) +1 Con +1 wis(from close proximity to nature for majority of life) Calm beast once per week. +4 swim (great lakes)
Urban mid west +1 dex (driving) +1 int (better education) Calm beast twice a day (niggers)
+5 to urban knowledge knowledge(dialect, ebonics)
>>
A young college-bound northern New Yorker.

-3 Strength
+2 Dexterity
+1 Intelligence
-4 Wisdom
-5 Charaisma

+10 Cold resistance
-Coffee Addict: Unless coffee is consumed after a rest, take a -1 penalty to all stats for 2 hours.
-Oblivious: 90% Chance to forget important information or notice social cues.
-Angry Memories: After a rest, there is a 40% chance bad memories will fill your mind for 1d4 hours.
-Insecurity: all interactions with creatures will require a DC 10 Wisdom save. On failure, you are terrified as long as you remain in sight of the target. This roll can be ignored if the conversation starts with self deprecating humor.
-Good luck, Bad place: You gain advantage on random, mundane actions. You have disadvantage on Important actions.
>>
+2 Con, -1 Cha, -2 Wis
Favored terrain: Swamp
+2 to Intimidate, Handle Animal
+2 to Fortitude save versus insect-transmitted disease and insect venom
+2 to Will save versus Fear, Confusion, and Charm effects by urban-dwelling humanoids

Guess where
>>
>>52293854
Good thing the Cherokee nation doesn't really give a shit about international law.

Also, we're talking more about ethnicity and heritage here, not nationality.

In the US, a person's ancestry tends to be a large part of their identity.
>>
Swedish traits
talk about the weather, +5 cold resist but -1 charisma in bad weather-conditions
A country of individuals, +3 to all rolls when not in a party
Mad styles, charisma scales with amount of gold spent on outfit
Natural beauty, +5 charisma
memories of stormaktstiden +5 base damage when fighting neighbours
curse of king Karl XII, weakness against improvised projectiles
Socialism, must give one third of all gold earned directly to the dungeon master but receives a free full heal when entering any town
Extreme equality, must threat everybody as equal no mater the situation

special move: pacifist of the north star- damage taken is redirected at a random party-member
>>
>>52293854
My dad is an immigrant with dual citizenship. He went to his home-countries' embassy and they said I can get dual citizenship too.

Citizenship is more complicated than you think.
>>
>>52296895
I'd say Florida, but not insane enough.

'straya doesn't have many swamps does it?
>>
>>52280381
If I played this game, I would sound very Gary Stu.

My ethnic background is Italian-Romani, raised in a relatively recent immigrant household. I was born in Korea, and I hold dual American and Canadian citizenship.

Lets not even get into my professions.
>>
US Caucasian new englander
+2 wisdom
+4 charisma
-10 drive (car)
+5 insight

Unique characteristic; Lovecraft country: positive social modifiers and insight bonus may become negative around those who do not have Strange, Cynical or Misanthropic alignments.
>>
>>52281722
I'm Canadian with German ancestry, I have already won
>>
American
+2 STR (Olympics)
-2 CON (diet)

Land of the Free Treat semi automatic weapons, revolvers, and shotguns as simple proficiency.

Home of the Brave. +1 damage versus enemies with the following subtype dependent upon the American's age category.
Venerable - German
Old - Communist
Middle Age or younger - Muslim

Knowledge Local includes the Moon
>>
>>52280381
Hatred: Jews
+5 bonus to Squat checks.
Starting wight +3d10

Burgerlander of mixed german/polish decent
>>
>>52283476
Ha! Admit it. You're Canadian.
>>
>>52296415
So you're calling me dumb while admitting you were wrong in your first post?
>>
French
+2 CHA
Auvergnat
+2 CON
+1 WIS
Proficiency : Cooking (sausagecraft)
Background : raised in Lyon
Proficiencies : cooking (wine), history
>>
>>52280485
>Native American

+5 to attack rolls vs the killer of the Buffalo
>>
>>52295645
One can't be picky when it comes to casus belli.
>>
>>52296474
Why would you ever voluntarily visit Rosengård?
>>
Spanish
Racial hatred: everyone, but specially working.
I would do more but i am tired back to sleep
>>
>>52296011
>>52280381

Swiss - born and raised in Geneva

Country Perks
Mountain Nose : +secret transactions ; ++neutrality
Lakeside Secret : You know the origins of Roundabout by Yes

City Perks
+Polite : +2 to Diplomacy
+Other Half : As a French speaker, you are disliked by the Swiss-German. You can't take German as another language.

Job Perks
+Art School : You gain +1 to Charisma and gain "Leftists Knowledge".
+Theater School : You gain +1 to Charisma and add "Leftists" to your Natural Ennemis.
+Loving Family : You regenerate 2 SAN by day.

Disadvantage
-ADHD : -2 to all INT and WIS check

Special Move - Layer of Irony : Once per day, if you fail an INT or WIS check, you can roll CHAR instead and pretend it was a joke.
>>
>>52296930
>In the US
Nobody gives a fuck about your American delusions, aside yourselves. Same shit with having a fucking WORLDCUP in American football, while being literally the only nation playing it.
>>
>>52297448
Assuming I've got it right, that would mean you would have 3 nationalities.
You can have only two.

Unless your father has nationality of X and Y, while you are "just" X. Then you would have two and it would be exactly as I've described
>>
>>52280381
Genetically Scotch-Irish, but my family has traveled all over, I myself having lived in Haiti, Florida, New Jersey, and Las Vegas, with the latter being where I've spent most of my life.

Traveler:
+2 to heat resistance
+1 to cold resistance
+1 to hunger resistance
+ doesn't take the usual penalty to charisma when in a new area for the first time

- genetic drunk: takes additional 1d4 penalty to willpower when attempting to resist alcohol
- cannot learn heritage skills of any ethnicity
- antitan: takes additional 1d4 damage for every hour past 2 in direct sunlight
>>
File: Stretchy_Foxy.jpg (170KB, 1024x681px) Image search: [Google]
Stretchy_Foxy.jpg
170KB, 1024x681px
>>52280381
>Florida
Body- 2
Strength- 3
Agility- 2
Reaction- 8
Intuition- 2
Charisma- 2
Willpower- 8
Edge- 10
Bonus to Animal Handling
Bonus to Firearms
Penalty to Accuracy

Qualities
-Paranoia
-Prejudice (Specific/Radical)- Mexicans
-Records on File
-Strive for Perfection
-Daredevil
-Jury Rigger
-Guts

Special move: Automatically succeed on all seduction rolls against reptiles.
>>
Full-blooded Serbian.

-4 to Charisma, +4 to Str

Spell-like abilities:
>remove kebab
>genocide
>annex

Drawback: 50% chance not to act every turn.
>>
>>52295693
Don't make me get down this mountain and make you attack Russia again.
>>
>>52296500
Double plot twist: Most first world nations have high immigrant populations. It's not unreasonable to shape a worldview from such a fact. You're petty and your ignorance about how the United States works cucks your own point.

Second: Holy shit you're off the mark there. Americans lacking a cultural identity? Like, god damn have you ever even been here? Sat through an elementary school lecture here? Spent time at a fucking bar here? You're full of shit and you want so badly for your theories to be true you're not bothering to research the easily disprovable elements of your hypothesis. Your ignorance is showing again.

Also really? You've never heard an Australian be a little smug about not being an aborigine? Really? Not even an asshole Australian? Not even one? I've met an asshole Australian. He wasn't an aborigine. He made that point clear. (also met many non asshole Australians, but this example stands out as a blistering counterpoint to your obvious bullshit)

Also: You think Canadians don't cling to some "Home Country" of some long forgotten ancestor? I take it you've never met the %20 of the Canadian population that's French-Canadian and won't shut up about it to other non French-Canadians. But you've only been there 6 months, your ignorance has an excuse.

You are confirming a worldview that many Americans have that Europeans are ignorant twatwaffles so far up their own ass they neither want to nor are able to recognize that the United States, being richer, more powerful, more influential, and more substantial for (let's be honest here) no other reason than we've had two massive oceans shielding us from the greater part of the nation-shattering effects of two global industrialized conflicts the aftermaths of which put us in a position of being the breadbasket and moneylender and energy provider to a massive part of the world as they rebuilt from the great global conflagrations, does not have a dearth of culture or morality to 'balance the scales'.
>>
>>52280381
>American with Scottish heritage living in Florida

Floridian: +5 Heat Resistance, -5 Cold Resistance, -5 Sanity
Lesser Scottish: +5 to Animal Handling with goats and sheep
Florida Man: Gain +5 Fame when performing illegal actions
>>
>>52284858
The fuck you on about -5 cold resistance? You gotta be from lethbridge or somewhere else down south. It's cold as balls up north for most of the winter.
>>
>>52280381
alright then, let me make stat block all about me then

French/Canadian born and raised in the Area of Montreal, white male

+2 constitution, -2 strengh

Canadian: +10 to cold and humidity resistances

French:+5 bonus to negotiating surrender conditions

Dual official languages: Speak French and English natively

Sheltered upbringing: -10 to social interactions involving strangers

Asperger's Syndrome: This character is afflicted with social anxiety as well as an ineptitude to understand most social queues

Moral code: This character has grown up with a strict moral code, granting him a +10 resistance to mental and physical suggestions

Geek: This character gains -5 to interactions with non-geek characters and a +10 to geek culture related topics

Kekistani heritage: This character is a shitposter

Technophile: this character is adept with technology of all kind

Manchild: this character enjoys things that are not suited to his age group according to the normal populace

Authoritarian right: this character believes in a strong government led by a strong leader, the state comes before the individual

Hatred: Chinese
Hatred: Australians
Hatred: Africans
Hatred: Muslims
Hatred: Albertans
Hatred: British Columbians
Hatred: Saskatchewan
Hatred: Manitobans
Hatred: Nova Scotians
Hatred: Prince Edward Islanders
Hatred: New Brunswickians
Hatred: Newfoundland and Labrador
Hatred: Ontarians

/pol/ack: This character browses /pol/ unironically

Special move: The Triggering
>>
My biological ancestry is Cornish, though my family is very Finnish culturally. I was born and raised in the UP of Michigan but have lived most of my life in Wisconsin.

My racial modifiers would be:
+1 Strength (a Wisconsin farmer throws hay bails all day and eats 90% beef. A lot of guys around here are strong-fat)
+2 Constitution (alcohol)
-1 Intelligence (Yoopers and hicks)
-2 Charisma (not the most attractive or fun group of people)

+2 racial bonus to swimming and alcoholism
Proficient in hunting rifles, farm equipment, and saunas
>>
>>52283337
You're no fun.

Also
>America being one culture
>>
>>52310211
>Americans trying desperately to claim they have history and culture by the basis from where they've ancestors came.
Are you at least even semi-aware it makes sense ONLY for Americans and everyone else looks at you like bunch of pretentious retards?
>>
>>52310441
their... fucking auto-correct
>>
>>52297277
Weak

Northern Swedish Traits:
Cold Immunity, Heat Immunity (condition: must be in sauna), Heat Vulnerability
+20 Resistance to Mooses- Meese? Whatever, learn to speak a real language.
+100 Resistance to armchair experts wanting wolves all over the countryside

Virtue of Swedish Disdain:
+10 Disdain for Norwegians
+20 Disdain for southern Swedes (anyone who lives below me)
+30 Disdain for Stockholm
+50 Disdain for Denmark (including Skåne)

Northern Hospitality: Complete freedom to be as racist as you want, as long as none of those fucking foreigners find out.
>>
File: 126189313141545719.png (279KB, 521x332px) Image search: [Google]
126189313141545719.png
279KB, 521x332px
Shoutout to muh Gitz!

>Caucasian, Hampshire, England.
+10 water affinity
-10 Heat resistance
-5 Survival Skill
+1 CHA
-2 STR
+2 WIS
>Core Classes: Engineer, Druid, Fighter, Bard, Mediator.
>Bonus rep: Fellow southern Goblinoids, Indian(dot)
>Negative rep: Amphibian neighbours, Savage beastfolk north of the capital.

Primary Wildlife: Staffordshire terrier, Badger, Rat, Urban fox.
>Local pantheon
Nelson: God of the Sea
Isambard: God of Metal & Engineering
Darwin: God of Nature
Dickens: God of Wit
Diana: Goddess of Death
>>
>>52280381
British Jewish guy

+10 against Rain, Snow, Wind and other types of ungood weather

-10 to Cooking

Heightened sense of smell because of my incredible Jewy nose

+2 to charm person because ladies love RP accents
>>
>>52293689
I agree.
>>
>>52294433
Hell yeah, man.
Next time you roll a 4 through 9, lets go grab a beer and enjoy living in God's country.
>>
File: americanthumb.gif (425KB, 464x254px) Image search: [Google]
americanthumb.gif
425KB, 464x254px
>>52283607
>People born in the US, who grew up listening to american music, eating american food, went to american schools, talked to other american schoolchildren, travelled in american cars, watched american films, speak english....
I was born in the US, grew up listening to big band, only ate food after I learned how to make it myself, went to American schools, spoke to other American schoolchildren, traveled in Fords, watched American films, speak English.

But I also speak Spanish, French, Kurdish, Japanese, German, Scots, Danish, Norwegian, and Swedish.

I've undoubtedly seen more foreign films than you can name.

I've driven all kinds of vehicles in all kinds of places.

I have a very strong understanding of what it's like to be Irish because my mother is an Irish redhead who grew up in London in the 50s and 60s; if you think blacks are treated poorly in America, being a redheaded Irish person in London in that era was arguably worse.

I know what it's like to be an American in Arab territories. Worse, an American married to a Kurd.

tl;dr you have no idea what you're talking about and have probably never left your home town.
>>
Scottish Highlands

>+20 cold resistance
>Immune to alcohol poisoning
>+2 CHA
>+2 CON
>-2 WIS
>-2 INT
>Bonus to Fishing, attacks against beasts, interaction with Norwegians
>Weakness to Heat
>>
File: Todd-Pusser-Hellbender-7.jpg (319KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
Todd-Pusser-Hellbender-7.jpg
319KB, 1000x667px
>>52283337

You fool. Americans get their racial trait from their state (if in the U.S.) or region (if elsewhere in the Americas).

North Carolinians have a racial feat that gives them a social bonus on rolls when sharing pipeweed with someone, and an enhanced save against vinegar damage.
>>
>>52294825

If we're talking border stability, Scotland here, yalls a buncha bitches, same border since we were fucking Caledonia.
>>
Hungarian from Hungary

+20 to Apathy
+5 to Depression
+10 to Cold Resistance
+10 to Detect Evil [Gypsies]
+10 to Detect Evil [Politicans]
-10 to all Social rolls when dealing with Autrians/Germans
-20 to all Social rolls when dealing with Romanians

feat: emigrate to UK, US, or Germany
>>
>>52293854
>Even by international law
Nationality is a matter of each country's law and except the ICJ Nottebohm precedent nothing in international law says how what country gives to who their nationality.
>>
File: RUNZA!!!.png (1MB, 964x542px) Image search: [Google]
RUNZA!!!.png
1MB, 964x542px
>>52280381
>it's not meatbread you fucking grognards it's a RUNZA! It's the Midwests gift to the world. the runza is love. the runza peace. the runza will bring unity.

Midwestern American
+1 privilege
+1 social standing
corn pollen induced hallucinations: all midwesterns receive a +2 bonus to mind affecting substances due to environmental mithridatism and -2 to one random social interaction roll for being strange.
patriotic arrogance: begin combat with "AMERICA! FUCK YEA!" to gain +2 combat modifier and -2 to all mental stats.
Charm: +2 to social interactions when meeting new people.
hearty fortitude: midwesterns habitually eat fried rat intestines on a stick covered in nacho cheese, smoke the grungiest ditch weed, drink rotgut vodka, and is home to the meth capital of America (kansas). the fact that many live a good 2 decades longer than they should sanely be able to is due to their liver being 40% cheese covered grease and are blessed by their god Big Mac and his avatar Ronald. +3 to all fortitude saves.
>>
>>52315591
Kansan here and this is all 100% accurate.

Those in Tornado Valley should get an advantage in storms, perhaps a bonus to footing during strong rain and wind, and resistance to cold damage and other things imposed by frozen precipitation.

Also Runza is fucking fantastic.
>>
>>52280381
Irish-AMERICAN/Irish-AMERICAN

Racial Bonuses:
>NOT AS THINK AS YOU DRUNK I AM!
++Alcohol resistance
>THE ANSWER IS SUPERIOR FIREPOWER
++Firearms-use

I'm min-maxed as fuck
>>
Frenchfag, born and raised in France, with Roman and Celtic lineage

+1 Strength
-1 Wisdom

>Racial traits:
-Hatred : Bonus combat stats when fighting a Brit.
-Fear: Must pass a Will test before fighting a German. If the test is failed, I surrender.
-Instinctive knowledge for food, especially wines. Cooking restores HP but also increase relationship status when eaten by someone from another country (except Brits).
-Poison resistance, built up by year of hardcore cheese eating.

>Racial skills:
-Maquisard: Can automatically hide from ennemies in mountains or forests at the start of a fight.
>>
File: 1487628425433.jpg (75KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1487628425433.jpg
75KB, 500x500px
Caucasian American (Half-German Template)

Half-German traits

Teachings of the Autobahn: +4 to intimidate checks involving automobiles
Aryan Vestiges: fascinate on Chinese and Japanese creatures as the spell (DC 13 will save negates). +1d6 fire damage per hour in the sun.
+2 to all Craft skills, -2 to Bluff.

Regional Traits: Utah
Mountain acclimation. No negative effects due to elevation.
Gift of Tongues: Choose one extra bonus language.
DEUS VULT: Treated as a creature possessing the [Republican] trait for the purposes of spells and abilities.
>>
>>52280381
German/British living in Washington.

+3 to knowledge (Outdoor survival), -2 constitution, -10 heat resistance, +10 cold resistance, +20 weather resistance

Rolls at advantage when: Dealing with hipsters, appraising tea, appraising food

Dialect (British accent): +3 to charm

Disadvantages:
Severe Vitamin D deficiency: -2 constitution, gain disadvantage (depression)
>>
>>52308802
>I take it you've never met the %20 of the Canadian population that's French-Canadian and won't shut up about it to other non French-Canadians. But you've only been there 6 months, your ignorance has an excuse.
French here, honestly I've never met a québéquois who felt like France is his home country. Their home country is Québec and that's it. There may be a huge distinction with other canadians but it's not in a "muh heritage" kind of way.
>>
>>52320859
Also
>french canadian
you use of this term really shows you don't understand shit about Québec. They may be speaking a version of french but they are pretty distinct from the french culture. They don't call themselves french-canadians either, they call themselves québéquois.
>>
>>52314826
You missed the hot pepper resistance, my neighbor. You spice shit up so much, it's "worse" than mexican or indian.
>>
>>52308802
>French-Canadian
Only two kinds of faggots use this term : braindead retards and the Canadian government.
>>
>>52280381
Jewish. Both sides of family came from Poland/Ukraine. Very stereotypical. Family in entertainment industry. Live in hollywood.

+5 performance
+5 bluff
-10 athletics

+100 starting gold

Resistance to cold due to general hairiness.

1/day can cause an enemy creature to surrender its gold through incessant arguing and complaining. Creatures with immunity to mind effects are immune to this ability.
>>
File: 1433575733070.jpg (287KB, 667x900px) Image search: [Google]
1433575733070.jpg
287KB, 667x900px
>>52290318
You should add
Lip Balm: +15 skiing
>>
File: laughing ork.gif (75KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
laughing ork.gif
75KB, 1200x1200px
>>52280381
>Irish
>white
>>
>>52317986
>Aryan Vestiges: fascinate on Chinese and Japanese creatures as the spell (DC 13 will save negates). +1d6 fire damage per hour in the sun.
Hate to break it to you, anon, but that's neither Aryan or German.
>>
>>52280381
5e stats
+3 Con
+1 Cha
Res. to fire

Australian
>>
Southern Italian

+2 Con -2 Wis

+4 Knowledge (mafia) +2 Cook +2 Craft (Fireworks) +2 Craft (Alibi) -2 Taxes Payment -4 Bluff (Feign Innocence)

Swim speed half of base speed

+4 on saving throws for Fatigue

Vulnerability to Cold and Vesuvius

Language (hand signs), Dialect (Neapolitan)
>>
>>52280381
Swiss, Zürich, white male, family's been living here for generations.

+1 INT, CHA
-2 WIS

Mountaineering: get a bonus for all Climb skillchecks
Banking: get a bonus to Diplomacy and Bluff skillchecks
Neutrality: can't take any alignment other than True Neutral
Nazi Gold: start the game with 100 gold magically concealed from the other party members
Punctuality: arriving on time gives a temporary bonus to all dice rolls
Money equals power: all attacks get a bonus depending on your current bank account
Defender of the Fatherland: all attacks get a bonus against people of non-Swiss heritage
Thread posts: 251
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.